• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Sri Lankan Actress and Celebs Fakes - Episode 22 by STEFLER

Enjoy the New Fakes Episode of Stefler. Leave your loving comment for me. I appreciate it. ?

Kanchana Anuradhi thinks "Why are photographers taking so many pictures of me?" She didn't realize she had forgotten something.? What did she forget?

(S1 E22)

Last edited:
Kavindya Adikari as a "The Last Princess of Sinhalese". "සිංහලයේ අවසන් කුමරිය" ?? සම්පූර්ණ කෙටිකතාව පහලින් කියවන්න. This is a short story by Stefler. (The Story in Sinhala and English)

"The Last Princess of Sinhalese" ??

The story begins with an ancient diary found in an old mansion built during the British era. The owner of the diary is not exactly mentioned in the book, but some research suggests that the diary belonged to an unknown British soldier who lived in the mansion.One incident mentioned in this diary caught the attention of many people.

According to this diary, they continuously attacked the royal palace and finally one day succeeded in subduing the king and queen with the help of the countrymen.

He noted that a further search of the royal palace after this acquisition found the royal princess, the only blood heiress of the royal family, hiding in a secret chamber. He has specifically mentioned about a certain attractive physical feature that this beautiful princess had at a very young age.

"We captured this Sinhalese princess who was the next heiress of the Sinhalese dynasty and the only daughter of the Sinhalese king while she was hiding in the palace. We imprisoned her whole family but we saw one amazing thing. That she has amazing giant breasts. We were really surprised to see the size of those breasts and how full of milk they were.

So we decided to bring this princess with us to our kingdom without imprisoning her like the rest of our family. We hope that she will be able to provide a solution to our dairy problems and will be a good gift for our King."

It is said that they then imprisoned the royal family and kept the princess with them.

"For about a month she was under us and we used her to fulfill all the sexual needs of our force. In another week we will be ready to ship her back to our kingdom"

What happened to her after that? Did she board a ship? If so, what trouble did she have to face on that journey?

Comment below about what you think.

=================================================================================================================================================

"සිංහලයේ අවසන් කුමරිය" ??

මෙම කතාව ආරම්භ වන්නේ බ්‍රිතාන්‍ය යුගයේ ඉදිකරන ලද පැරණි මන්දිරයකින් හමුවූ ඉපැරණි දිනපොතකිනි. දිනපොතෙහි හිමිකරු නිවැරදිව පොතේ සඳහන් කර නොතිබුණත්, සමහර පර්යේෂණවලින් කියැවුණේ මෙම දිනපොත මෙම මන්දිරයේ ජීවත් වූ නාඳුනන බ්‍රිතාන්‍ය සොල්දාදුවෙකුගේ බවයි. ඔහු මෙම දිනපොතේ සඳහන් කර ඇති එක්තරා විශේෂ සිදුවීමක් ගැන බොහෝ පිරිසකගේ අවධානයට ලක්විය.

මෙම දිනපොතේ සඳහන් වන ආකාරයට ඔවුන් රජ මාලිගාවට දිගින් දිගටම ප්‍රහාර එල්ල කල බවත් අවසානයේදී එක් දිනයක රටවැසියන්ගේ උදව්වෙන් රජතුමා සහ බිසව යටත් කරගැනීමට හැකිවූ බවත්ය.

මෙම අත්පත් කරගැනීමෙන් අනතුරුව රජමාලිගාව වැඩිදුර පිරික්සීමේදී ඔවුන්ට රහස් කුටියක් තුල සැඟවී සිටි රජපවුලේ එකම ලේ උරුමක්කාරිය වූ රාජ කුමරිය හසුවූ බව ඔහු සඳහන් කර ඇත. ඉතාම තරුණ වයසේ පසුවූ මෙම සුරූපී කුමාරිකාව සතුව තිබූ එකතරා සිත් ඇදගන්නාසුලු ශරීර අංගයක් පිළිබඳව ඔහු විශේෂයෙන් සඳහන් කර ඇත්තේ මෙසේය.

"සිංහල රජ පරපුරේ මීළඟ උරුමක්කාරිය මෙන්ම සිංහල රජුගේ එකම දියණිය වූ මේ සිංහල කුමරිය මාලිගාවේ සැඟවී සිටියදී අපි අල්ලා ගත්තෙමු. අපි ඇගේ මුළු පවුලම සිරගත කළ නමුත් අපි එක් පුදුමාකාර දෙයක් දුටුවෙමු. ඒ ඇයට පුදුමාකාර යෝධ පියයුරු ඇති බවයි. ඒ පියයුරුවල ප්‍රමාණය සහ කිරිවලින් පිරී තිබුනු ස්වභාවය දැක ඇත්තටම අපි පුදුම වුනෙමු.

එබැවින් මේ කුමරියව ඇයගේ පවුලේ අනෙත් අය මෙන් සිරගත නොකර අපත් සමඟ අපේ රාජධානියට රැගෙන ඒමට අපි තීරණය කලෙමු. අපි හිතනවා ඇයට අපේ කිරි ප්‍රශ්න වලට විසඳුමක් දෙන්න පුලුවන් වෙයි කියා, ඒ වගේම අපේ රජතුමාට හොඳ තෑග්ගක් වෙයි කියා."

ඉන්පසුව ඔවුන් විසින් රජ පවුල සිරගත කල බවත් කුමාරිකාව ඔවුන් සමඟ රඳවා ගත් බවත් මෙසේ සඳහන් කර ඇත.

"අපි ඇයව අපගේ යටතේ මාසයක පමණ කාලයක් තබාගනිමින් අපගේ බළඇණියට අවශ්‍ය සියලුම ලිංගික අවශ්‍යතා සපුරා ගන්නා ලදී. තවත් සතියකින් පසුව ඇයව නැවක නග්ගවා අපගේ මවුරාජ්‍යයට පිටත් කර යැවීමට කටයුතු අපි සූදානම් කරමින් සිටින්නෙමු."

ඉන්පසු ඇයට කුමක් සිදුවන්නට ඇතිද? ඇය නැවක නැගී ගියාද? එසේ ගියානම් ඒ ගමනේදී ඇයට මුහුනදීමට සිදුවන්නට ඇත්තේ කිනම් ආකාරයේ කරදර වලටද?

ඔබගේ අදහස පහලින් comment කරන් යන්න.

(S1 E22)

Last edited:
Hana Shafa What if Stifler's Photography photographed Hana Shafa's 20th birthday? ?
Of course, I will dress her naked and semi-sexy in her birthday photo shoot to make this photo shoot better. What else can I do to make her birthday photo shoot sexier during this process?

Leave a comment below. Let's see who got the sexier idea

(S1 E22)

Sri Lankan Actress and Celebs Fakes - Episode 22 by STEFLER

Enjoy the New Fakes Episode of Stefler. Leave your loving comment for me. I appreciate it. ?

Kanchana Anuradhi thinks "Why are photographers taking so many pictures of me?" She didn't realize she had forgotten something.? What did she forget?

(S1 E22)

Need more full nude

Back