• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Faker's Gallery STARTING ONTO YOUR FAVOURITE ACTRESSES __

whos is your most fapped actress?

• kriti sanon

• kareena kapoor

• katrina kaif

• shraddhha kapoor

• jacqueline

• kiara advani

• alia bhatt

• aishwaryaa rai

• rakul

• anushka sharma

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hello everyone! I am excited to announce that I am starting a project to edit pictures of some of the most iconic Bollywood actresses. I want to make sure and capture the beauty and spirit of each actress and really bring out the charm and charisma of them all. From the classic elegance of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to the mesmerizing beauty of Madhuri Dixit, I want to give every one of these stunning actresses a unique and beautiful edit worthy of their talent.

So, comment your favorite actress and I will do my best to post her picture here. Who doesn't like a little bit of glamor and sparkle? Let's give these beautiful actresses the attention they deserve and show everyone how drop-dead gorgeous they are! So don't hesitate, come over and comment your favorite Bollywood actresses and I will get to work right away! Sexy indeed.

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I am excited to announce that I am starting a project to edit pictures of some of the most iconic Bollywood actresses. I want to make sure and capture the beauty and spirit of each actress and really bring out the charm and charisma of them all. From the classic elegance of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to the mesmerizing beauty of Madhuri Dixit, I want to give every one of these stunning actresses a unique and beautiful edit worthy of their talent.

So, comment your favorite actress and I will do my best to post her picture here. Who doesn't like a little bit of glamor and sparkle? Let's give these beautiful actresses the attention they deserve and show everyone how drop-dead gorgeous they are! So don't hesitate, come over and comment your favorite Bollywood actresses and I will get to work right away! Sexy indeed.
RAVEENA TANDON

Back