• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Tamannaah Becoming old neighbor play girl

Reactions
DF Coins
Hi all, Tamannaah here.

It was an awful start to the weekend where there was no power supply. I tried to do something to keep myself engaged but just couldn’t do it for some reason. I suddenly heard the sound of the kids in my neighbouring household shouting and playing. So I decided to step out and check what it was all about.

The neighbours were Muslims. We are an orthodox family with a whole lot of restrictions and the neighbours were just opposite of what we were. But yet I used to maintain a good personal relationship with them for my own reasons.

The head of their family was Asif, an old retired teacher in his 60s who was with his third wife. He had two sons, Arif and Javed who were in their 30s and they had 6 sons and daughters among them.

I was wearing a loose tee and my usual track pants. Oh, by the way, I am a 28 years old, fair girl 5’6″ with short curly hair. My stats are 34DD-30-34 and I don’t use much makeup. My fingers and toes are always polished and my pink lips never needed lipstick.

I saw the kids playing outside and just decided to join them to kill my boredom. I went in there and they were playing hide and seek. They welcomed me as usual with a cheer and it was one of the kids’ turn to seek us. I went into their home to find a spot to hide myself.

Whenever I go inside their house, I always have a weird feeling that a deer was entering into a lion’s den. But I never refrained myself going to their home even though my mom never liked it.

Only kids and asif were in the house that day
With those same thoughts yet again, I went in and searched for a place to hide. Asif was sitting in his usual chair in his usual shorts, vest, and towel around his neck in the hall and was reading the newspaper.

As I was searching for a place he said, “Thamannah, olinjukka edam thedriya di?” and I nodded my head saying yes.

He pointed me out to a spot near the refrigerator and dining table which was kind of few steps ahead from where he was sitting. It was not a great spot to hide but I just did since he told me so, and for some reason, I did not want to disobey him.

I ducked under the table and sat kind of in a way ready to move to my next spot if the seeker comes close. Asif moved his chair a bit to help me cover and he was kind of in my touching distance. I was waiting for a couple of minutes and I couldn’t hear the speaker coming.

I just turned and saw Asif. He was reading his paper and lifted his leg in his chair. The sunlight falling directly on him just revealed a part of his black flaccid cock!

It wasn’t a turn on for me seeing his old flaccid cock, but the position I was in below him with face almost near his legs and him staring at me now and then and me being in the lion’s den and him being the head of the lions..turned me on!

Asif kept checking on me and outside for a while when these thoughts were springing up on me. When he checked on the next time, I noticed he wasn’t looking at my face but at my cleavage that was so very well on display!

upload images
I had worn my bra so loose since I was at home, and the position I was in and my t-shirt revealed a good part of my cleavage while my 34DD tits were hanging so well.

It turned me on even more that my boobs and cleavage were being constantly checked on by Asif. I wanted to change my position or cover myself but I enjoyed him watching me.

I moved a bit further even pretending to check on the seeker so that he gets a better view. Asif definitely noted it and kind of adjusted himself and now I was able to see the entire black cock hanging in his shorts that were well near his thighs.

Now I was completely turned on and I had various thoughts running in my mind. I wanted to slide my hands into his shorts and get hold of his cock

Or what if he comes a bit more inside the table and removes his shorts for me where I can give him a handjob with his legs resting on the back of my hips? Or what if he asks me to come forward, make me kneel, pull one of my tits out, pull my hair and make me suck him or shag him?

Or what if he drags me out of the table, makes me sit on him, pulls my tits out, and started sucking them while I keep feeling his thing.

All these dirty thoughts of mine made me wet! As I was indulging in my train of thoughts, the seeker found me from behind. I smiled at him and saw Asif, he also looked at me as I was crawling outside.

Once I came out and before I could get up, the eldest of the grandsons, Aashiq, climbed on me to ride me like a horse. I stood up with him and to get a grip on me he held his arm around my neck.

He was still slipping and I pulled him up by his arm but suddenly, I also slipped and my upper body and boobs crushing onto Asif. I saw Asif and he was smiling. He was well aware of what was happening and I liked that too.

I put Aashiq down and he went to another room. I bent unnecessarily to reveal more of one of my best assets and made Asif get an even better look at it. He was moving his legs once again and I wanted to know what was happening inside.

I just thought maybe the lion was ready to take on the deer in its own way! I just smiled back.
I told the kids go play downstairs and smiled at Asif. He smiled back with content as if he got what he wanted out of me.

After the kids went I winked at Asif and went inside his room & I told him to count till 30 and then come inside the room.

I immediately got naked & I laid naked on the bed, asif came inside was shocked to see me naked That old bastard sat on the edge and fingered my pussy. His hands would shake so much for doing anything. But for fingering my cunt he was really good at it.

free image hosting
His thin fingers would go inside and found the perfect spot for the highest pleasure. He was good at it. After about 15 minutes of playing with my pussy he climbed upon me. He placed his old wrinkled and half erected cock on my pussy and, with a single jerk, pushed the whole of it inside.

“Aah!” I moaned. Though his cock was old, it was big and fat. I was kind of enjoying it now. But looking at his physique, I was sure he wouldn’t last more than 3 minutes.

He loved the size of my breasts. They were massive. I was always the center of attraction for them. In college or at the office, men and boys were crazy for them. My naked boobs pictures were painted on college walls when I was a kid. They really turned on the boys.

Soon I got another addition. My ass grew bigger and bigger until I had a perfect hourglass figure. This figure that I got as a gift without working for it landed me some really bad relationships. There all I did was open my legs and let the fuckboy have fun with me. I had a really bad taste in men.

I attracted a lot of attention from all the places. People in the garden stared when I jogged when my boobs jiggled like jelly. I made many wives jealous while their husbands stare at my bouncing tits. I sometimes enjoyed this attention.

And this attention got me here. Naked on the bed of an old man who lived downstairs. The old man started fucking me, and with each jerk, he went deeper and deeper until he reached the end. And then he started increasing his speed.

His old bitch must have really enjoyed sex because he was better than a lot of men who fucked me even at this age. He was now sucking my tits. His hands were pressuring them. His cock still hard and going on. He soon got into a rhythm.

He was fucking me like a pro. His cock was rubbing the walls of my cunt and hitting the end of it. Oh, he was so good. He knew how to play with hands while his cock rammed my cock. Soon my eyes were closed, and I was lost in some other world.

“Aaah aaah! Fuck me like a bitch. Aah! Please don’t stop. Aaah! Aah!”

upload
I can’t stop moaning. He was fucking my brains out. I was all wrong. He was the best fuck I ever had in my entire life. My cunt was throbbing. I was screaming in pleasure. And he kept fucking me. He just kept going.

Aah! Fuck me! Ooh! Aah! Yeah.”

He didn’t need any guidance. He knew where to stick his cock. What to do next and how to do it. He knew more about how to please me than I did. This went on. Then he flipped and fucked me from behind. He grabbed my waist and was fucking my pussy from behind.

Oh, he was good at this. He went deep inside and rubbed the walls of my pussy. While his cock rammed my pussy like a bull, he was so thin and light. It was funny to see him fuck me from behind. He wasn’t slapping my ass or anything.

Maybe it wasn’t a thing in his time. But he was having a lot of fun playing with my tits hanging like massive mangos fully ripped from a tree. And after a long session of a good fuck he cummed.

He cummed and fell beside me. For a moment, he was so still, I thought he was dead. I was so scared, but then he had such great sex that he died. It must be really difficult to explain how he died to the police and his relatives. But then he coughed hard, and I took a sigh of relief.

Hi all, Tamannaah here.

It was an awful start to the weekend where there was no power supply. I tried to do something to keep myself engaged but just couldn’t do it for some reason. I suddenly heard the sound of the kids in my neighbouring household shouting and playing. So I decided to step out and check what it was all about.

The neighbours were Muslims. We are an orthodox family with a whole lot of restrictions and the neighbours were just opposite of what we were. But yet I used to maintain a good personal relationship with them for my own reasons.

The head of their family was Asif, an old retired teacher in his 60s who was with his third wife. He had two sons, Arif and Javed who were in their 30s and they had 6 sons and daughters among them.

I was wearing a loose tee and my usual track pants. Oh, by the way, I am a 28 years old, fair girl 5’6″ with short curly hair. My stats are 34DD-30-34 and I don’t use much makeup. My fingers and toes are always polished and my pink lips never needed lipstick.

I saw the kids playing outside and just decided to join them to kill my boredom. I went in there and they were playing hide and seek. They welcomed me as usual with a cheer and it was one of the kids’ turn to seek us. I went into their home to find a spot to hide myself.

Whenever I go inside their house, I always have a weird feeling that a deer was entering into a lion’s den. But I never refrained myself going to their home even though my mom never liked it.

With those same thoughts yet again, I went in and searched for a place to hide. Asif was sitting in his usual chair in his usual shorts, vest, and towel around his neck in the hall and was reading the newspaper.

As I was searching for a place he said, “Thamannah, olinjukka edam thedriya di?” and I nodded my head saying yes.

He pointed me out to a spot near the refrigerator and dining table which was kind of few steps ahead from where he was sitting. It was not a great spot to hide but I just did since he told me so, and for some reason, I did not want to disobey him.

I ducked under the table and sat kind of in a way ready to move to my next spot if the seeker comes close. Asif moved his chair a bit to help me cover and he was kind of in my touching distance. I was waiting for a couple of minutes and I couldn’t hear the speaker coming.

I just turned and saw Asif. He was reading his paper and lifted his leg in his chair. The sunlight falling directly on him just revealed a part of his black flaccid cock!

It wasn’t a turn on for me seeing his old flaccid cock, but the position I was in below him with face almost near his legs and him staring at me now and then and me being in the lion’s den and him being the head of the lions..turned me on!

Asif kept checking on me and outside for a while when these thoughts were springing up on me. When he checked on the next time, I noticed he wasn’t looking at my face but at my cleavage that was so very well on display!

upload images
I had worn my bra so loose since I was at home, and the position I was in and my t-shirt revealed a good part of my cleavage while my 34DD tits were hanging so well.

It turned me on even more that my boobs and cleavage were being constantly checked on by Asif. I wanted to change my position or cover myself but I enjoyed him watching me.

I moved a bit further even pretending to check on the seeker so that he gets a better view. Asif definitely noted it and kind of adjusted himself and now I was able to see the entire black cock hanging in his shorts that were well near his thighs.

Now I was completely turned on and I had various thoughts running in my mind. I wanted to slide my hands into his shorts and get hold of his cock

Or what if he comes a bit more inside the table and removes his shorts for me where I can give him a handjob with his legs resting on the back of my hips? Or what if he asks me to come forward, make me kneel, pull one of my tits out, pull my hair and make me suck him or shag him?

Or what if he drags me out of the table, makes me sit on him, pulls my tits out, and started sucking them while I keep feeling his thing.

All these dirty thoughts of mine made me wet! As I was indulging in my train of thoughts, the seeker found me from behind. I smiled at him and saw Asif, he also looked at me as I was crawling outside.

Once I came out and before I could get up, the eldest of the grandsons, Aashiq, climbed on me to ride me like a horse. I stood up with him and to get a grip on me he held his arm around my neck.

He was still slipping and I pulled him up by his arm but suddenly, I also slipped and my upper body and boobs crushing onto Asif. I saw Asif and he was smiling. He was well aware of what was happening and I liked that too.

I put Aashiq down and he went to another room. I bent unnecessarily to reveal more of one of my best assets and made Asif get an even better look at it. He was moving his legs once again and I wanted to know what was happening inside.

I just thought maybe the lion was ready to take on the deer in its own way! I just smiled back.
I told the kids go play downstairs and smiled at Asif. He smiled back with content as if he got what he wanted out of me.

After the kids went I winked at Asif and went inside his room & I told him to count till 30 and then come inside the room.

I immediately got naked & I laid naked on the bed, asif came inside was shocked to see me naked That old bastard sat on the edge and fingered my pussy. His hands would shake so much for doing anything. But for fingering my cunt he was really good at it.

free image hosting
His thin fingers would go inside and found the perfect spot for the highest pleasure. He was good at it. After about 15 minutes of playing with my pussy he climbed upon me. He placed his old wrinkled and half erected cock on my pussy and, with a single jerk, pushed the whole of it inside.

“Aah!” I moaned. Though his cock was old, it was big and fat. I was kind of enjoying it now. But looking at his physique, I was sure he wouldn’t last more than 3 minutes.

He loved the size of my breasts. They were massive. I was always the center of attraction for them. In college or at the office, men and boys were crazy for them. My naked boobs pictures were painted on college walls when I was a kid. They really turned on the boys.

Soon I got another addition. My ass grew bigger and bigger until I had a perfect hourglass figure. This figure that I got as a gift without working for it landed me some really bad relationships. There all I did was open my legs and let the fuckboy have fun with me. I had a really bad taste in men.

I attracted a lot of attention from all the places. People in the garden stared when I jogged when my boobs jiggled like jelly. I made many wives jealous while their husbands stare at my bouncing tits. I sometimes enjoyed this attention.

And this attention got me here. Naked on the bed of an old man who lived downstairs. The old man started fucking me, and with each jerk, he went deeper and deeper until he reached the end. And then he started increasing his speed.

His old bitch must have really enjoyed sex because he was better than a lot of men who fucked me even at this age. He was now sucking my tits. His hands were pressuring them. His cock still hard and going on. He soon got into a rhythm.

He was fucking me like a pro. His cock was rubbing the walls of my cunt and hitting the end of it. Oh, he was so good. He knew how to play with hands while his cock rammed my cock. Soon my eyes were closed, and I was lost in some other world.

upload
I can’t stop moaning. He was fucking my brains out. I was all wrong. He was the best fuck I ever had in my entire life. My cunt was throbbing. I was screaming in pleasure. And he kept fucking me. He just kept going.

He didn’t need any guidance. He knew where to stick his cock. What to do next and how to do it. He knew more about how to please me than I did. This went on. Then he flipped and fucked me from behind. He grabbed my waist and was fucking my pussy from behind.

Oh, he was good at this. He went deep inside and rubbed the walls of my pussy. While his cock rammed my pussy like a bull, he was so thin and light. It was funny to see him fuck me from behind. He wasn’t slapping my ass or anything.

Maybe it wasn’t a thing in his time. But he was having a lot of fun playing with my tits hanging like massive mangos fully ripped from a tree. And after a long session of a good fuck he cummed.

He cummed and fell beside me. For a moment, he was so still, I thought he was dead. I was so scared, but then he had such great sex that he died. It must be really difficult to explain how he died to the police and his relatives. But then he coughed hard, and I took a sigh of relief.

Hi all, Tamannaah here.

upload images

free image hosting

upload

Nyc

Hi all, Tamannaah here.

upload images

free image hosting

upload

EXcellent

Hi all, Tamannaah here.

upload images

free image hosting

upload

Randi ko mere pas bejho

Hi all, Tamannaah here.

upload images

free image hosting

upload

good one

Back