• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Tamil Sex story Tamil actress sex stories

Journey of Pavithra
Part-2

I started to drive as it was already dark now. I drove few kilometres and stopped on a Dhaba or tea and snacks. Then I resumed my drive, and after driving about 3 hours I stopped at another Dhaba. The Dhaba was isolated and as I went inside, the manager welcomed me. It had only three staff I think the manager, a waiter and a cook. I ordered few things and it went to kitchen for preparation. I started to talk with the manager. I asked him whether his Dhaba always remains isolated, on which he just smiled back. He told me he got rush at lunch only, dinner remains isolated. I asked him to guide me for freshen up. He looked confuse so I asked him that I needed to go to washroom. He took me to back side of the Dhaba and showed me a tank full of water. I understood that they didn’t have bathroom facility. I smiled at him and he went off. I took a mug of water and went few yards in the field. As the back light was on so the field was clearly visible. I dropped my pants and started to pee. I was sitting 90 degrees from the back of the Dhaba when suddenly I saw the manager peeping.

I smiled at his out of control behaviour, but didn’t make any sign of discomfort. He was expecting me to show my ass to him but I was sitting in wrong direction. As I pulled my pants up he was off from the place. I came back after washing my face. The Dhaba had Charpai to sit on; its typical Indian cots weaved with jute ropes. I asked them to pull one in the shade. It was like a hall and front side didn’t have any shutters. The Charpai was pulled inside the hall and I asked him what time it will take for meal to get ready. He said it will take an hour. I asked whether I could change and get a sleep for a while. He smiled and passed me a cushion. He went off the place maybe to smoke or pee and the rest two were in the kitchen. I thought for a while, isolated place, I needed a place to rest. This was a perfect place, food, sleep and a good bedtime fuck. So I thought for a while and then shredded my all clothes. I went to the car naked and kept all my clothes inside the car. I came back to the Charpai and reclined over it comfortably. I was indeed tiered with the drive and fucking in the way. In a short span of time I was turned to a shameless creature so wasn’t feeling awkward at all. I relaxed and sleep took me over.

I don’t know how much time it took but when I woke up three leeches were on my body, all naked. The manager was between my legs. He had already folded my knees and was between my legs, licking my pussy. The rest two were sitting on the ground sucking my nipples. I opened my eyes and looked them. They looked at me and I just smiled. They took it as my approval and started to bite over my boobs too. I kept my one leg on manager back and he understood that I was awake. He started to lick me hard. It didn’t take him long to arouse me up and then settle me down. As I orgasm they left me and stood aside. The manager took a chair and sat on it. He pulled me up by my arms and made me sit on the Charpai. He pulled me closer and I curved down until I reached his dick. He asked me to take it in my mouth. Never gave a blowjob in my life but still I took it in my mouth and started to suck him up. He was in pleasure, bucking my head on his dick. Soon he was solid tight and soon he flooded in my mouth. I let him finish and as he pulled his dick out, I spilled his flood out. It was time for action now, I was pulled back and a guy was lying on the Charpai with face up. His dick was straight up and I was asked to take it in my pussy. I climbed on his and took his dick in my pussy. I started to ride him up and down when the cook asked that shall he bring ghee. The manager nodded his head and he went off. He came back after a while and climbed on the Charpai from bottom side. He stopped me from jumping and then spread my ass cheeks.

safe fonts
Before I could understand he was inside my ass in one go. I never got fucked in ass ever and it was painful, I screamed in pain when manager got up and pushed his dick in my mouth. Both waited until the pain existed, then they started to fuck me in both my hole’s parallel. I was feeling so full and was so much enjoyable after few minutes. The manager was getting his share in my mouth but as he discharged few minutes ago, he maintained his solidity. Both the guys flooded in my pussy and ass and released me. As soon as they were off me I was pulled to the table. I was being curved on the table and the fucking of my ass resumed by the manager. He took nearly an hour to flood me inside my ass and making me exhausted completely. I walked to the back side and had a quick bath. I walked back and food was ready on Charpai. We ate well sitting naked itself, in between they were pinching my boobs and butts but it was fine for me. I was indeed exhausted but the way they were playing with me was exciting me more. We were in an open place but still they were playing with me so openly, and beside this I didn’t even knew their names. But they were treating me like their own wife and were not asking my intentions but were doing those things with full liberty.

As the dinner was over we went to the back of the Dhaba, I was still naked and so they were. I sat down to pee and then they also relieved themselves. I washed my pussy and then we walked back to the Charpai. The plates and dishes were kept in the kitchen and was locked down, I reclined myself on the Charpai. Soon the two workers joined me in the bed, reclined themselves on either sides of me. The manager got above me and was inside me in a second, he started to pump his dick inside me and was taking full liberty to fuck me. The second round was beginning and I was very well aware that they won’t let me sleep until all have them fucked me at least once. So the manager fucked me slow and steady playing with my boobs, sucking my nipples, kissing on my neckline, kissing on my lips and cheeks. He was slow but constantly rammed my pussy until he flooded me inside. As he was finished he got up, giving space to rest of the two. They both were in hurry and so I myself climbed on one to fit his dick in my pussy and curved myself so the next one fits in my asshole. They took the clue and were inside me at the same time. The guy in my asshole usually grabbed my boobs in his hands and pressed them roughly. The guy below me would suck my nipples when the other one kept his hands on my shoulders. They were slow but steady and so they flooded inside me soon and released me up. I went to the back again and washed my pussy and asshole. I came back and the manager was lying on another Charpai, the rest two employees also were reclined in separate Charpai and they were already dressed. I believed that they weren’t interested in fucking me more so I felt little relaxed and reclined on my Charpai. As there were no more fucking plans I thought to get dressed first but instead I decided else ways. It was giving me Goosebumps to recline nude on the Charpai, very few girls get this chance, and it’s like a lifetime opportunity to do so. Beside this it was a possibility for another fucking session in night also, although I wasn’t sure about it but still I hoped so. I was already exhausted and so I went to deep sleep.

Around 5 in the morning I found two guys on my either sides sucking my nipples and playing with my thighs and pussy. I was still sleepy but still I managed to smile. I grabbed my palms on their head and started to massage their hair lightly. They understood that I was awake so they started to be rough. Their unshaved breads were pinching my boobs flesh. Wait a minute was my first reaction, their breads seem unshaved for days, but the three guys who fucked me last night were clean shaved. This means both the guys on my either sides were someone else. Before I could ask or react I was being pulled above a guy and he pushed his thick and long dick inside my pussy. Before I could react and adjust to the sudden attack the next guy pierced me in my ass hole. He was indeed of the same size and both filled my both holes to its ultimate limits. It took me 30 seconds to adjust myself with their dicks. But till then both had started to pump their dicks in and out of me. I had closed my eyes due to sudden pain and in two minutes I got adjusted to the hits. I opened my eyes to see who were the guys fucking me. They were young guys and were kind of muscular ones. Their track suits were lying on the table nearby. It seems that they were some joggers and were passing by when they managed to get a peep. The manager was sitting on his table smoking and when they looked at him, he just showed them thumbs up. They said that the slut was so tight and ripe, and they feel that the payment they did were worthy. So this manager pimped me to them. The two employees were busy in the kitchen as sound of vessels were coming. They both kept on fucking me for a long time until they flooded me inside. They got up and I too got up, I went to the back of the Dhaba and took a mug of water. I walked in the field and sat down to pee and shit. My pussy was leaking with white fluids and the shit came out mixed with white fluids too. It took me nearly 10-15 minutes to get it done and then I washed myself up. I walked to the tank and washed my face and hands.

I was about to go to the Dhaba when the both guys reached at the tank. I looked at them amazed when one of them said that he fucked me in pussy and the other one had fucked me in ass, now he wants to fuck my ass and the other guy in my pussy. The morning light was getting bolder by every minute and before I could response to their demands, they grabbed me and one of them was again in my pussy. He lifted me up and spread my ass cheeks, so that the next guy could get in my ass. The next guy was in my ass within few seconds. They both kept me lifted up from ground and were fucking me with full force. I knew it would take time than normal. But there was nothing that could be done, they took liberty over my body and were pressing my boobs and bums hard. It’s a natural practice of guys who pays for a girl to be brutal. They think that they had paid so they have liberty to play brutal as well. They took 50% more time than the previous one flooding me inside again. Then they released me and went to the front of Dhaba. I washed myself again and walked to the front of the Dhaba. Those two guys were already gone and manager was not on the desk. The kitchen was occupied, it was chance of getting more and more attention now in day light and I had to reach Ahmadabad also. So I decided to exit the place. I picked my car keys, got inside the car, still naked, started the engine and hit the road. I rolled the car on the road for 10 minutes before stopping at an isolated place to get dressed. I dressed and then rolled on the road again for three more hours before I reached near Ahmadabad wasn’t far from here and so I decided to get some snacks first. So I stopped on a restaurant and filled my stomach first. Then I rolled on the road again. As it was early morning the road wasn’t that flooded. I took speed and drove constantly for next three hours to reach Mydakur . As I reached Mydakur it was around 1:30 in the afternoon. So I stopped at a Dhaba and had my lunch, I relaxed there for an hour and then resumed my journey.

I was well aware that Ahmedabad was just 90 minutes from here, so I decided to get some fun first and then reach Ahmedabad. I was free to reach Ahmedabad on next morning so I was having a full 18 hours gap to be naughty. I stopped at an isolated place and first thing I did was removing my pants. As the pant were off I removed my top and bra too. I pulled a semi-transparent white top and wore it instead, just without bra. I hit the road with a slow speed and was enjoying not even the road and scenes but also was tracking a guy who could fuck me well. I passed to a bus stop when I saw few students on the road, actually they were 5 in numbers to be absolute. They were waving hands for lift but I ignored them. They were students, maybe of school or some college, usually virgins and couldn’t hold for long. But when I passed them I thought for a while, of course they were inexperienced but they were 5 in numbers. Maybe at least could orgasm me once or maybe twice. So I backed my car and reached the bus stop again. They rushed to the window and I opened it. They told me place name which I wasn’t aware off but when I looked at him confused he said that it was only 15 km from here. I smiled and asked them to sit inside. They all rushed in, three sat in the back seat and one on the front seat. The fifth one seems confused where to sit so the guy on front seat offered him to sit on his laps. He was not sure about it still he got inside. As the door closed I rolled the car, till then they didn’t notice me being bottomless. As they adjusted to the environment and ride the guy sitting to my left noticed it first. They mumbled immediately that I wasn’t wearing pant and was all nude below. The guys sitting behind rose up to get a glimpse on it. I behaved that it wasn’t an issue, and just smiled at them. I told them that sometimes I even go all bare while riding but as it catches lots of attention so I wear just tops. I looked around and as no vehicles were around so I stopped the car and rose my top up to show them my bare boobs. They were amazed with my boldness, so I just said them that see I’m just wearing top and not even bra inside. They looked at me in amazement and one of them said that I had good boobs and if I don’t mind can he touch them. I said that why would I mind as I love man attention and hands on my boobs. I asked him to go ahead and feel free to touch them as he likes. The guy on the lap was first to touch them and grab them. He pressed them few times and then second guy took his chance. He pressed them few times and then guys from back rose up and uncomfortably pressed my boobs few times. The guy on the lap asked again then he had never touched any girl pussy and he I don’t mind, he left the line incomplete and I smiled and told him to go ahead. I spread my thighs wide and he managed to push his fingers inside. Before I could respond there were few more hands to take the liberty.

As they all settled down, I started to drive again when one of them asked that is that possible that anyone among them could manage to fuck me up. I smiled and said that all of them can fuck her, but not on the road. I told them that if they knew any isolated place then it could work. They started to think and one of them came up with a solution. He suggested that in this way there was a small open ground which was covered with thick shrubs. I asked them to show me first so they guided me to it. After 5 minutes he asked to take a left turn. It was a muddy road going inside jungle, about 100 meters and then a left turn. There was a ground which was indeed covered with high shrubs and there was no way to see the road or seen by the road. Indeed, it was a great place so I took the car inside the ground and for additional security parked it in the corner of the ground. I got out of the car and stood aside, the rest of the guys also came out. As they reached near me I removed my top and threw it on the bonnet. I said that I was free to explore. The guys shredded their clothes and jumped on me. Few caught my boobs, few on my thighs and few on my bums. They started to play with it as they felt and soon they made me leaking. I was now ready to get drilled and so I asked them to step aside. I kept my one knee on the bonnet and curved down. I asked them to decide their sequence and start fucking me. One of them stepped forwards and introduced his dick inside my pussy. He was experienced I think but was a kid, for my puffy pussy he was just a kid and so after only 20 hit he discharged in my pussy. The next guy was experienced as well and so he asked asshole or pussy. I turned my head and said wherever he likes. He pushed his dick in my pussy and stroked it few times before trying to get in my ass. He tried to get in my ass few times but couldn’t manage to. Frustrated he was back in my pussy, pumping himself in full speed. He took a great time and I hit my first orgasm and soon after it he was over.

The rest three were inexperienced and in next 6 minutes all dicks saluted my pussy and were grounded. They managed to dig it few times but couldn’t keep control and finished in two minutes each. I already orgasm once and their actions didn’t excited me again so we were done. I wanted more but these kids did not have power to go for second round. So I got my top back and we were on the road in few minutes. They reached their place in next 5 minutes, bid me good bye and I was on the road again.

I kept on running and neared Ahmadabad but I didn’t find any guy for another instance. Few kilometres before Ahmadabad, the jackpot hit me. I saw four Negros; every girl knows that they are famous for their stamina and size. They were four in numbers and were young in age. It seemed they were tourist and were going to Ahmadabad. As they were walking on the footpath I stopped my car just beside them. I rolled the window down and one peeped inside. I asked him that do they need lift to Ahmadabad. They approved it and immediately got inside the car, three in back seat and one in front seat. As the previous instance they managed to view my state in few seconds. But instead to getting shocked they managed to negotiate with me. They directly offered me fuck and were ready to pay me for that. I rejected any payment but agreed for fucking. But just there problem was a place. One of them rescued us with an option, he told us that after few kilometres there were few garages, which was always opened and never was locked. The government had built it for a purpose but currently it was left unattended. He suggested that we can park our car and have fun there and as the place was semi isolated so there was very rare chance to get disturbed. I liked the idea and as expected the garages were found. It was 100 meters away from the road and the place was indeed isolated. We moved to the front gate and they got down and opened the gate. I moved the car inside but the place had space enough for a truck. They all came inside and closed the door behind. One of them saw a button and as he switched it on three bulbs started to glow. I never thought that this place could have electric connection too. Anyways in the front of car it had lots to space and so they pulled out there sleeping bags and spread it there. I got rid of my tops and got out of the car. I knelt on the sleeping bags and as expected the first task was to suck them. They were bare in fraction of second and I was amazed with the size. I realized that it would be fucking hell for me but I wanted to experience it. So I took them in my mouth one by one and sucked them till they got hard. Soon I was pushed on the bed and one of them got between my legs. He started to get inside my pussy, though he managed to get inside my pussy but it was tough. He started to fuck me hard and took whole 40 minutes to flood me inside.

As soon as he was off the second guy got inside and he rolled me on his top. The next guy was inside my ass with great force and the last guy got in my mouth. They all started to fuck me altogether in all my holes. It was back breaking for me, they took 40 minutes and I nearly fainted when they finished. I rolled on the bed and they let me rest. After few hours they were back to action and started to fuck me again, the second round was back breaking. I only remembered that I went unconscious in the middle of session and when I woke up I was lying on the ground. They all were gone, I think when I fainted they thought I may die and so ran away from there.

Anyways I looked at the clock and it showed 6 in the morning, just then the door opened and a guard entered the premises. He announced at the gate that it was private property. He came inside and came to the front of car. He was amazed to see me all naked lying on ground, before he could respond I spread my legs wide. He took it as a hint and invitation and was nude in a minute and started to fuck me straight. My pussy was paining as hell and so I realised how badly I was been fucked last night. The guard fucked me for 20 minutes flooding me up inside.

Then he helped me to get up, I cleaned myself with my handkerchief and then wore my clothes. He opened the gate and I rolled my car on the road. Within 30 minutes drive I was in Ahmadabad and in next 30 minutes I reached the school. My colleague and students welcomed me. I was finding hard to walk and they inquired. I told them that I got cramp as I haven’t drove that long. They started to tell me about the plans and I thought that I must arrange a guy in Chennai who could permanently fuck me as I would need it daily from now onwards.

Is there anybody who fuck and satisfy me....?
Very nice do more

Myself Sanju and am from A.P. Today I am going to tell you about how I fucked my sister’s friend by seducing her.

My sister name (Darsha)
Her stats are 32-26-33

anonymous image sharing
My sister has a lot of friends. Some of them used to come to our house sometimes. Out of them, I was attracted a little with a friend of hers named Amritha

Amritha used to visit our house a lot more than Darsha’s other friends. She was beautiful and had the most amazing body figure a man could imagine. There wasn’t a single person who wouldn’t check her out, even in public places.

Her stats are....
34-30-35

picture host ru

She used to wear shorts and crop tops when she came to visit Darsha. I used to get horny whenever she visited our house wearing those revealing clothes and bouncing tits. I always wanted to touch her but never got a chance before this incident happened.

One day, Darsha and my parents went out to our uncle’s house. I avoided it because I never liked it there. I was all by myself at the house when Amritha came looking for Darsha It was raining outside. So, she was a little soaked. She looked extremely hot, and I couldn’t stop staring at her.

She asked me where Darsha was. I told her that she had gone out and it would take some time for her to return. I offered her to come inside the house and brought a towel for her.

I offered her some tea and some of Darsha clothes to change into and get rid of the wet clothes. Her hair was still wet, and I couldn’t stop looking at her. I also caught her staring at me when our eyes met for small intervals. But I was too scared to initiate anything.

She told me that she would wash her clothes as they got dirty. We thought of watching a movie together until the clothes were ready. I made some tea and some popcorns for the movie. She was sitting on the sofa, wearing a small skirt and a crop top of Darsha

She looked irresistible in the dress. I wanted to get her out of them and fuck her brains out. We started watching the movie as a kiss scene appeared, and she grinned at me. I understood that look and slowly closed the distance between us. I was closer to her than I had ever been before, and my heart started racing a bit.

I controlled myself and moved even closer to her, and I didn’t sense any discomfort from her. I could feel her breath getting faster. Slowly my arm touched hers. She was also getting closer to me, and I slowly put my arms around her.

I could smell the perfume she had been wearing, and it was making me wild. I was getting aroused. The only thing that I wanted was to grab her and fuck her hard. But I was somehow controlling myself and started playing with her hair.

She didn’t mind my hand around her hair. I thought of it as a positive sign and slowly started touching her neck. Her breathing was getting heavier, and I heard a moan that escaped her mouth. I then slowly put my hand on her thighs and started rubbing them.

I slowly moved my hands a little up her skirt, and she liked it a lot. I could feel her panties getting a little wet. I slowly moved my lips towards her while my hands were grabbing her thighs. Her skin was so soft as if my hand would slip. Then she turned around, and I gave a peck on her lips.

To my surprise, she started kissing me. It was a passionate and hot kiss that lasted for about 5 minutes. I then put my hand around her and laid her down on the sofa as I was kissing her. I then got on top of her and took off her top.

She was wearing a black laced bra. I unhooked it and took it off. She had the most beautiful boobs I had ever seen in my entire life.

I grabbed them and started squeezing as she moaned. I played with her nipples as they started getting hard. I then sucked on her boobs and bit her nipples. She couldn’t stop her screams as I did so. I kissed her belly and slowly went down from there.

I started kissing her thighs and took her skirt off immediately. She was wearing a netted panty. I could look at her pussy from the outside. I kissed her pussy from the panty and took it off using my mouth. She was shivering as I kissed her naked pussy.

Then I slowly started licking it, and she started screaming her heart out. I had to put a pillow on her mouth to stop her screams from reaching my neighbors. I slowly started licking her pussy and biting it.

As I was doing that, she grabbed my head and shoved it in her pussy. She had an orgasm while shivering, and she tasted amazing. Then she slowly went down on me and kissed the tip of my dick. It felt like I would cum right away.

Then she put my dick in her mouth and started sucking it. I felt the pleasure. And I put it deep inside her mouth up to her throat. She started choking, and I took my dick out of her mouth. Then she started sucking it again as her eyes met mine. It was as if she was perfect at it.

She sucked my balls as well. I felt the pleasure like I had never before. I then put her on the table and slowly spread her legs a little. She was not a virgin, but her pussy was so tight that I could feel my dick hurting. I pushed my dick deep inside her wet pussy, and she screamed with pleasure.

I could see her eyes roll when my dick was penetrating her tight pussy. She started screaming my name with pain and pleasure. My hands were on her boobs, squeezing them and biting them, leaving love bites all over her boobs. Then I started increasing my pace.

She was going crazy and screaming, which was muffled by the pillow. She then put her nails deep in my back, and her pussy contracted on my dick as she came. Then I sat on her and put my dick inside her mouth. She ate all her cum from my dick, making eye contact. Then she sucked me for a while.

I then lay down on the story and put her in my lap. She sat on top of my dick as it went inside her. She started riding my dick. I felt like I was on the ninth cloud. She rode my dick so well that I couldn’t hold myself anymore and came inside her warm pussy. Then we went inside the shower and had another round of intense fucking.

Her mother’s phone came. She had to leave after a while, but we had the most amazing sex. We continued our sexual journey.

Myself Sanju and am from A.P. Today I am going to tell you about how I fucked my sister’s friend by seducing her.

My sister name (Darsha)
Her stats are 32-26-33

anonymous image sharing
My sister has a lot of friends. Some of them used to come to our house sometimes. Out of them, I was attracted a little with a friend of hers named Amritha

Amritha used to visit our house a lot more than Darsha’s other friends. She was beautiful and had the most amazing body figure a man could imagine. There wasn’t a single person who wouldn’t check her out, even in public places.

Her stats are....
34-30-35

picture host ru

She used to wear shorts and crop tops when she came to visit Darsha. I used to get horny whenever she visited our house wearing those revealing clothes and bouncing tits. I always wanted to touch her but never got a chance before this incident happened.

One day, Darsha and my parents went out to our uncle’s house. I avoided it because I never liked it there. I was all by myself at the house when Amritha came looking for Darsha It was raining outside. So, she was a little soaked. She looked extremely hot, and I couldn’t stop staring at her.

She asked me where Darsha was. I told her that she had gone out and it would take some time for her to return. I offered her to come inside the house and brought a towel for her.

I offered her some tea and some of Darsha clothes to change into and get rid of the wet clothes. Her hair was still wet, and I couldn’t stop looking at her. I also caught her staring at me when our eyes met for small intervals. But I was too scared to initiate anything.

She told me that she would wash her clothes as they got dirty. We thought of watching a movie together until the clothes were ready. I made some tea and some popcorns for the movie. She was sitting on the sofa, wearing a small skirt and a crop top of Darsha

She looked irresistible in the dress. I wanted to get her out of them and fuck her brains out. We started watching the movie as a kiss scene appeared, and she grinned at me. I understood that look and slowly closed the distance between us. I was closer to her than I had ever been before, and my heart started racing a bit.

I controlled myself and moved even closer to her, and I didn’t sense any discomfort from her. I could feel her breath getting faster. Slowly my arm touched hers. She was also getting closer to me, and I slowly put my arms around her.

I could smell the perfume she had been wearing, and it was making me wild. I was getting aroused. The only thing that I wanted was to grab her and fuck her hard. But I was somehow controlling myself and started playing with her hair.

She didn’t mind my hand around her hair. I thought of it as a positive sign and slowly started touching her neck. Her breathing was getting heavier, and I heard a moan that escaped her mouth. I then slowly put my hand on her thighs and started rubbing them.

I slowly moved my hands a little up her skirt, and she liked it a lot. I could feel her panties getting a little wet. I slowly moved my lips towards her while my hands were grabbing her thighs. Her skin was so soft as if my hand would slip. Then she turned around, and I gave a peck on her lips.

To my surprise, she started kissing me. It was a passionate and hot kiss that lasted for about 5 minutes. I then put my hand around her and laid her down on the sofa as I was kissing her. I then got on top of her and took off her top.

She was wearing a black laced bra. I unhooked it and took it off. She had the most beautiful boobs I had ever seen in my entire life.

I grabbed them and started squeezing as she moaned. I played with her nipples as they started getting hard. I then sucked on her boobs and bit her nipples. She couldn’t stop her screams as I did so. I kissed her belly and slowly went down from there.

I started kissing her thighs and took her skirt off immediately. She was wearing a netted panty. I could look at her pussy from the outside. I kissed her pussy from the panty and took it off using my mouth. She was shivering as I kissed her naked pussy.

Then I slowly started licking it, and she started screaming her heart out. I had to put a pillow on her mouth to stop her screams from reaching my neighbors. I slowly started licking her pussy and biting it.

As I was doing that, she grabbed my head and shoved it in her pussy. She had an orgasm while shivering, and she tasted amazing. Then she slowly went down on me and kissed the tip of my dick. It felt like I would cum right away.

Then she put my dick in her mouth and started sucking it. I felt the pleasure. And I put it deep inside her mouth up to her throat. She started choking, and I took my dick out of her mouth. Then she started sucking it again as her eyes met mine. It was as if she was perfect at it.

She sucked my balls as well. I felt the pleasure like I had never before. I then put her on the table and slowly spread her legs a little. She was not a virgin, but her pussy was so tight that I could feel my dick hurting. I pushed my dick deep inside her wet pussy, and she screamed with pleasure.

I could see her eyes roll when my dick was penetrating her tight pussy. She started screaming my name with pain and pleasure. My hands were on her boobs, squeezing them and biting them, leaving love bites all over her boobs. Then I started increasing my pace.

She was going crazy and screaming, which was muffled by the pillow. She then put her nails deep in my back, and her pussy contracted on my dick as she came. Then I sat on her and put my dick inside her mouth. She ate all her cum from my dick, making eye contact. Then she sucked me for a while.

I then lay down on the story and put her in my lap. She sat on top of my dick as it went inside her. She started riding my dick. I felt like I was on the ninth cloud. She rode my dick so well that I couldn’t hold myself anymore and came inside her warm pussy. Then we went inside the shower and had another round of intense fucking.

Her mother’s phone came. She had to leave after a while, but we had the most amazing sex. We continued our sexual journey.

Outstanding bro

My sister name (Darsha)
Her stats are 32-26-33

anonymous image sharing

Her stats are....
34-30-35

picture host ru

Super story bro
Amritha aiyer solo sex stories create bro pls

Back