• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Tamil Actress Tamil movie actress & Serial actress fakes

Nude edits of actress and celebrities from Tamil Nadu
juEbif.jpg

Hi Guys ,

I see lot of requests getting posted in thread especially when I post series fakes. Because of which I'm deleting the series and posting again which requires lot of time as image uploader throwing errors. So for this I have decided to go based on below options

a) No more user requests fakes in the thread
b) Asking admin to delete my thread and quit from this site

For option a) give like ?? &
for option b) give lol ?

P.S. I have checked with moderators & admin to provide delete access of the posts for the thread owner, I dint get any response from them and they dint consider my request ???‍♂️

Will check this post on Sunday and will decide my fate here. ??

Hi Guys ,

I see lot of requests getting posted in thread especially when I post series fakes. Because of which I'm deleting the series and posting again which requires lot of time as image uploader throwing errors. So for this I have decided to go based on below options

a) No more user requests fakes in the thread
b) Asking admin to delete my thread and quit from this site

For option a) give like ?? &
for option b) give lol ?

P.S. I have checked with moderators & admin to provide delete access of the posts for the thread owner, I dint get any response from them and they dint consider my request ???‍♂️

Will check this post on Sunday and will decide my fate here. ??
Have separate page for request that's better

Back