• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Telugu Sex Story Telugu actress Fantasy

l3v2a.jpg
Atleast that's what I thought until the next day. I sent him out in the morning when no one is observing. Later, i put on a sexy lingerie and covered myself in a coat and came out.

1671079712278.jpg

I walked through the road to the supermarket when i observed a black homeless man watching me. I didn't give him a second glance and rushed to the store. As i started going throught the rows of essentials, the 2nd homeless man returned from the back and caught me at the corner.

I was frightened and wanted to call for someone. But there is no there. I dropped my basket and was wailing my arms in the air. Meanwhile, the man in the back pushed his hand into my coat and held my pussy over my lingerie. He hissed in my ear "i heard ur pussy is ur weakspot".
35-C5-D7-E4-5098-4660-84-AA-7647-F343-A86-C.jpg

As he said so, he inserted a finger into my pussy and started twisting. I slowly moaned and said "Please noooooo". He laughed and said "come on. I know u like black dick too. Here catch it". I caught his dick and it is monstrous. I said "Not here. We will go to my home".
E92-F4-B9-A-9-F6-B-4-EF3-A1-C6-9-B7502788119.jpg

He laughed and smirked at me. He pushed my hair aside and kissed me on the shoulder and just like that he tore my lingerie at the pussy. Without any notice, he just inserted his dick in my pussy from behind.
8-DE46-FBF-0-BEA-40-A3-A0-CC-37-F2-C6-D6313-F.jpg

I mustered some words and said "Please...... Don't stop. Fuck me. Humiliate me as you wish". This gave him confidence. He started banging my pussy under the coat. I wasn't gonna deny the pleasure i am getting.

After some time, i knew it was problematic and told him "Come with me". I took him straight to my home and pushed him on the bed. We both cuddled and he also fucked me hard from the go filling my holes.
Face-App-1670255545587.jpg

He is really a monster. I couldn't resist his black cock. And just then, the door opened and the guy from yesterday walked in. I was surprised. I asked "how did u get into my house?". They both laughed and said "One unlocks the door, the other comes in". I was awestruck by the amount of dick i am getting then.

I got up and asked them their names "Jared (1st one), Dani". I started kissing Jared and slowly undressed him and pushed him onto the bed.
Picsart-22-12-16-12-21-10-093.jpg

I stood naked in front of them and said "you two monsters are making me a whore. And somehow i like your dicks and cannot say no to you". That was the last words i said to them till the evening. They kept banging me in all positions and everywhere in the room. In some days, the count increased slowly and before i realised I became a black cock whore for 6 muscular, strong black men.
Picsart-22-11-15-23-50-13-698.jpg
751-A405-E-D53-C-4720-91-AF-821-A0-ED71-FD4.jpg

But with a lot of struggle, i finally got out of US leaving my poor BBCs behind in the streets and returned to India. I was welcomed by a kid from the family.

I had to be back in India for the reason of attending a marriage. But i got know less attention. All eyes were on me as always. Especially the poor kid kept staring at my body. As we got in the car, i caught him glancing at my boobs every 5 seconds. So when no one is watching, i flashed my boobs in the car and got him excited.
Picsart-22-12-03-15-53-01-804.jpg

He didn't back off after seeing me do that. He checked his surroundings too and opened his zipper. His dick is big for his age. It's around 6 inches or 7. I smiled and said "Hush. Keep it inside". He did so.

But he did not stay quiet. As i got home, i had to dress in traditional wear. As i went into the room, i did not observe the kid coming in. When i wore my saree and was turning to get my jacket and bra, i saw him holding them. I was topless there.
Picsart-22-11-17-21-57-40-740.jpg

I said "Give it to me. Don't play games.". He laughed and said "You know what to do Aunty". I understood his intention and stripped myself naked in front of him and sat on the couch. He came towards me and was watching me with lustful eyes. Those eyes turned me on. So i widened my legs and showed my pussy to him clearly.
Picsart-22-12-13-08-02-34-587.jpg

He stuttered and asked me "Can I have it?". I smiled and said "Ofcourse. With that dick u can have me at anytime".
He jumped happily, hugged me and started kissing me. I was getting turned on. Me, who didn't think sex is necessary is getting laid with other men. I wonder how many more dicks i will have in the future.
BYpOP.jpg
55.jpg
Please write in Telugu

"ఒహ్హ్ సరే అక్కడ ఉండకు. లోపల ఆ బాబు రూమ్ లోకి వెళ్ళు. ఒకసారి అతన్ని పిలువు" అని అన్నాడు. సమంత నన్ను చూసి మూసి మూసిగా నవ్వింది. నేను వెళ్లి "హ అంకుల్ చెప్పండి" అని ఆయన రూపం కనపడక వెతుకుతున్నాను. సమంత నడుము చుట్టూ చెయ్యి వేసి దెగ్గరికి లాక్కున్నాను. గొంతు నేరుగా కింద నుండి వస్తుంది. వరండా నుండి. "బాబు. మా ఆవిడని కొంసేపు రూమ్ లో ఉండనివ్వు. వాన తగ్గాక కిందకి వస్తుంది" అని అన్నాడు.

GIF-220810-092444.gif

రూపం కనపడకపోవడం వలన నాలో ధైర్యం పెరిగింది. సమంత నడుము గిల్లి "తప్పకుండా అంకుల్". "మీ ఆవిడని నాకు వదిలేయండి. నేను చూసుకుంటాను" అని గొణుగుతూ అని సమంత ని నడుము పట్టుకుని ముద్దు పెడుతూ నా వైపుకి తిప్పుకున్నాను. ఇద్దరం మొహం మొహం చూసుకుంటూ ముద్దులాట మొదలు పెట్టాం. త్వరగా గదిలోకి వచ్చి తలుపు వేసేసాం.

సమంత అక్కడే మంచం పైన కూర్చుంది. నేను తన దెగ్గరికి వెళ్లి కూర్చుని తన చేతిలో చెయ్యి వేసి పట్టుకున్నాను. సమంత "ప్రతాప్. ఒక విషయం. మనం అన్ని చేద్దాం. కానీ ఇప్పుడే కాదు. నాకు కొంత కాలం సమయం కావాలి" అని అంది. నేను "ఆంటీ. నాకు మీరు ముఖ్యం. అవన్నీ మీరు ఉంటే వాటంతట అవే సమయం వచ్చినప్పుడు వస్తాయి" అని అన్నాను.

నన్ను చూసి చిరునవ్వుతో నా ఒళ్ళో కూర్చుంది. ఇద్దరం కౌగలించుకుని లోకాన్ని మచ్చిపోయి ఆ నాలుగు గోడల మధ్య స్వేచ్ఛగా ఉన్నాం. సమంత నా యదలో చోటు చూసుకుని తల ఆనిచ్చి హత్తుకుపోయింది. ఇద్దరం వాన ఆగేంత వరకు అక్కడే కిటికీ దెగ్గర స్వచ్ఛమైన గాలి పీలుస్తూ ముద్దులాట సాగించాం.

GIF-220810-092225.gif

• End of Ep 1
good one

Poll time:
Which story do you want the continuation of?? Choose only one.

ఛాయిస్ 1 : టీచర్ కాజల్ సీజన్ 4
ఛాయిస్ 2: బాస్ పెళ్ళాం సీజన్ 2

Picsart-23-03-07-15-40-13-796.jpg
Teacher kajal and Anushka bro please the previous story was superb bro please

Bro plz write a Priyanka mohan story where she become a innocent to big black slutty whore and experienced a gangbang
Plz make it..🙏
Big black cock slutty whore and always eager to suck, fuck and swallow cum of big black cocks and taking multiple cocks bbc, show her like slutty bitch 🤤
Please make it bro 🙏

Back