• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story The Maanasi series

Jsjjsusjsusjsj

LV

Reactions
DF Coins
Part I

This is the story of Maanasi G Kannan. Let's start.
One fine day after she finished her job , Maansi gets ready for going to home. She wave her hand and took her scooty. Maanasi is 22 year old fair, beautiful, sexy women. Most important is that she is bit shy. She is still a virgin. As she was moving in scooty her friend called her. It's maya Her room mate. Maanasi is living in a rent room. Maya said," Maanu I am at my relative's house so i haven't cooked could you eat in any hotel?"."No problem maya",said Maanasi. Maansai hanged up her phone. Maansai thought to have her dinner at a hotel near her room. But her bad luck her scooty starts to slow down. Bad stoped infront of small hotel. She stands there for a while. She look around her no sight of humans.

She took her phone and called to a mechanic she usually refers. Within a minute the mechanic boy reached at location. He checked the scooty and said," Mam I think I will take 2-3 hours to repair so I am taking it to my garage". Before Maanasi speek he took her scooty and moved. Maanasi stand there alone. She thought of calling to the machanic boy again but her phone is in her scooty. Then she thought if she walks to the hotel it will be to late. Suddenly her sight fall on a small hotel in left of the road.

She was so hungry so she thought to eat there. She slowly walked to the hotel. As she entered she found that there is only four men in the hotel. A cook, owner, server, cleaner, every men are above 60 age. She went near the owner and said," Sir, what do you have for dinner?. Owner said," Lady we have only dosa and curry right now." Maansi said," Sir i will dosa ". She bend down to take money from purse. Owner glance at her. He saw Maanasi's fresh boob at her cleavage. She gave money and sat on bench. Cleaner come to clean the table. There he too saw her boobs. Then servent came to place her order that time he see her boobs. She eat the dosa fast and complete it. Then she went wash her hands. the washing area is just opposite to the chief area. While washing her hands chief saw her boobs.

Maanasi go near to owner and said,"Sir I am leaving". Owner said," Lady I think you need to pay for dish".
Maanasi confused. Soon servent reach behind Maansi and hold her in hand and locked her. She shouted for help but no use. Owner slowly come near her and placed his middle finger between her boobs and said," Now you are going to play with your body". Maansi cried. Tears ran down her eyes. Suddenly she saw a begger infront of the hotel. He was a 70 years old man. Maansi asked help to him. Owner smiled and said to begger," Mr, you can enjoy this beautiful lady now, if you not say this to anyone. Begger smile and came near to them. Begger Closed the front door. Maansi's last hope is destroyed.

They dragged her to the back room. There she found a middle sized bed, some ropes. Servent pushed Maansi on bed and said," Hey bitch, If you obey us we will not harm you.ok". Maanasi nodded. He left her on bed. Now He took a camera and start to shoot video. all five men undress. Maansi saw their old naked ugly body. Owner slowly kissed her on her lips. Soon all other took their chances. Then the Owner slowly removed he top and pants. She cried as he removed her dress.

Now her navel is full exposed. Owner starts to play with her navel. One by one took chances. Owner said" You bitch you have a very wonderful body. Will you give you body for us?". Maanasi wishpered,"n...n..no please leave me sir please". Owner smiled ans said,"This bitch is willing giving her whole body to us", Everyone laughed. Owner slowly placed his arms in Maansi's pussy And to play with it.

Maanasi closed her eyes. After a while Servent said," Owner how long we should wait Let's get to the main event". Owner take Maansi's bra and parties. Now Maanasi is full naked infront of five unknown men. She tried to cover herself but cleaner slapped her. Owner took his massive dick and placed at the entrance of Maansai's pussy. Maanasi begged him. Owner said,"Hey are you virgin?". Maanasi nodded her head. Owner said," Thank me for taking you virginity". Maanasi said," sir please leave me pussy I don't want you to take my virginity". Owner smiled and lay his full body over Maanasi's naked body. His cook is already in her pussy entrance. Owner slowly whispered in Maanasi's ears," I am going to take you virginity now and Fuck you as i wish". Before Maanasi speak anything owner pushed his massive dick insider her pussy. Maanasi shouted in pain. Owner said," Your inside felels good and this is the best Pussy I ever fucked".

upload images
By saying this he move start to move his hip front and back and started to fucked Maanasi's fresh pussy. Owner closed Maanasi's mouth with his hand and start to ram his dick in her pussy. Maanasi cried as the owners fuck her. Owner fuck Maanasi as if she is made for only this. Owner increase his speed. He wishpered in Maanasi's ears," You bitch ready for getting my huge load of cum". Maanasi," Please sir don't finish inside my womb. I don't want to get pregnant". Owner said," Sorry bitch, I will fill your pussy with my cum". By saying this Owner rammed his dick deep inside Maanasi's pussy And keep still. Maanasi cried in extreme pain and felt something hot inside her virgina.

upload image
Then Owner got up and said," Do you like me cum bitch wait and taste all others cum. Hey chief now take her and enjoy". Chief turned Maanasi around and raised her ass. He placed his dick at Maanasi's pussy entrance. Chief said" Hey bitch now take my dick". He shoved his dick inside Maanasi's pussy. Maanasi shouted in pain. Chief laughed in pleasure. Without wasting time he starts to fuck Maanasi's pussy. Every one around her were already recording Maanasi's first time sex. Soon chief unloaded his cum in Maanasi's pussy. Maanasi wishpered," sir You have enjoy my whole now please leave me sir please".

Servent entered Maanasi without wasting time. He fucked her in half doggy style for more than 10min. Finally cummed inside her sweet pussy. next comes Cleaner. He lay in bed and made Maanasi to sit on his dick. Maanasi resistance but he forced her to sit. His dick entered into Maanasi's pussy. He fucked her as if she is his own wife. Quickly he cummed inside her sweet pussy.

At last the begger. He sat on chair and dragged Maanasi, turned her as her back is facing him. he pulled Maanasi down. His big fat massive dick entered into Maanasi's pussy. Maanasi Saw that they are recorded all things in the camera soon begger filled Maanasi's pussy.

upload image
Owner said ," Bitch it's time the mechanic boy will come soon. Wear your clothes and get out. Fucked by Five men's maanasi slowly dressed up. Owner said,"Bitch this Sunday come here we will have fun remember we have full video".

Maanasi shook her head. Mechanic boy reached. Maanasi went.
Owner called Mechanic boy and discuss something. Mechanic boy said," Next Maanasi come to my garage She will be filled with my cum".
To be continued.......

Last edited:
Part I

This is the story of Maanasi G Kannan. Let's start.
One fine day after she finished her job , Maansi gets ready for going to home. She wave her hand and took her scooty. Maanasi is 22 year old fair, beautiful, sexy women. Most important is that she is bit shy. She is still a virgin. As she was moving in scooty her friend called her. It's maya Her room mate. Maanasi is living in a rent room. Maya said," Maanu I am at my relative's house so i haven't cooked could you eat in any hotel?"."No problem maya",said Maanasi. Maansai hanged up her phone. Maansai thought to have her dinner at a hotel near her room. But her bad luck her scooty starts to slow down. Bad stoped infront of small hotel. She stands there for a while. She look around her no sight of humans.

She took her phone and called to a mechanic she usually refers. Within a minute the mechanic boy reached at location. He checked the scooty and said," Mam I think I will take 2-3 hours to repair so I am taking it to my garage". Before Maanasi speek he took her scooty and moved. Maanasi stand there alone. She thought of calling to the machanic boy again but her phone is in her scooty. Then she thought if she walks to the hotel it will be to late. Suddenly her sight fall on a small hotel in left of the road.

She was so hungry so she thought to eat there. She slowly walked to the hotel. As she entered she found that there is only four men in the hotel. A cook, owner, server, cleaner, every men are above 60 age. She went near the owner and said," Sir, what do you have for dinner?. Owner said," Lady we have only dosa and curry right now." Maansi said," Sir i will dosa ". She bend down to take money from purse. Owner glance at her. He saw Maanasi's fresh boob at her cleavage. She gave money and sat on bench. Cleaner come to clean the table. There he too saw her boobs. Then servent came to place her order that time he see her boobs. She eat the dosa fast and complete it. Then she went wash her hands. the washing area is just opposite to the chief area. While washing her hands chief saw her boobs.

Maanasi go near to owner and said,"Sir I am leaving". Owner said," Lady I think you need to pay for dish".
Maanasi confused. Soon servent reach behind Maansi and hold her in hand and locked her. She shouted for help but no use. Owner slowly come near her and placed his middle finger between her boobs and said," Now you are going to play with your body". Maansi cried. Tears ran down her eyes. Suddenly she saw a begger infront of the hotel. He was a 70 years old man. Maansi asked help to him. Owner smiled and said to begger," Mr, you can enjoy this beautiful lady now, if you not say this to anyone. Begger smile and came near to them. Begger Closed the front door. Maansi's last hope is destroyed.

They dragged her to the back room. There she found a middle sized bed, some ropes. Servent pushed Maansi on bed and said," Hey bitch, If you obey us we will not harm you.ok". Maanasi nodded. He left her on bed. Now He took a camera and start to shoot video. all five men undress. Maansi saw their old naked ugly body. Owner slowly kissed her on her lips. Soon all other took their chances. Then the Owner slowly removed he top and pants. She cried as he removed her dress.

Now her navel is full exposed. Owner starts to play with her navel. One by one took chances. Owner said" You bitch you have a very wonderful body. Will you give you body for us?". Maanasi wishpered,"n...n..no please leave me sir please". Owner smiled ans said,"This bitch is willing giving her whole body to us", Everyone laughed. Owner slowly placed his arms in Maansi's pussy And to play with it.

Maanasi closed her eyes. After a while Servent said," Owner how long we should wait Let's get to the main event". Owner take Maansi's bra and parties. Now Maanasi is full naked infront of five unknown men. She tried to cover herself but cleaner slapped her. Owner took his massive dick and placed at the entrance of Maansai's pussy. Maanasi begged him. Owner said,"Hey are you virgin?". Maanasi nodded her head. Owner said," Thank me for taking you virginity". Maanasi said," sir please leave me pussy I don't want you to take my virginity". Owner smiled and lay his full body over Maanasi's naked body. His cook is already in her pussy entrance. Owner slowly whispered in Maanasi's ears," I am going to take you virginity now and Fuck you as i wish". Before Maanasi speak anything owner pushed his massive dick insider her pussy. Maanasi shouted in pain. Owner said," Your inside felels good and this is the best Pussy I ever fucked".

upload images
By saying this he move start to move his hip front and back and started to fucked Maanasi's fresh pussy. Owner closed Maanasi's mouth with his hand and start to ram his dick in her pussy. Maanasi cried as the owners fuck her. Owner fuck Maanasi as if she is made for only this. Owner increase his speed. He wishpered in Maanasi's ears," You bitch ready for getting my huge load of cum". Maanasi," Please sir don't finish inside my womb. I don't want to get pregnant". Owner said," Sorry bitch, I will fill your pussy with my cum". By saying this Owner rammed his dick deep inside Maanasi's pussy And keep still. Maanasi cried in extreme pain and felt something hot inside her virgina.

upload image
Then Owner got up and said," Do you like me cum bitch wait and taste all others cum. Hey chief now take her and enjoy". Chief turned Maanasi around and raised her ass. He placed his dick at Maanasi's pussy entrance. Chief said" Hey bitch now take my dick". He shoved his dick inside Maanasi's pussy. Maanasi shouted in pain. Chief laughed in pleasure. Without wasting time he starts to fuck Maanasi's pussy. Every one around her were already recording Maanasi's first time sex. Soon chief unloaded his cum in Maanasi's pussy. Maanasi wishpered," sir You have enjoy my whole now please leave me sir please".

Servent entered Maanasi without wasting time. He fucked her in half doggy style for more than 10min. Finally cummed inside her sweet pussy. next comes Cleaner. He lay in bed and made Maanasi to sit on his dick. Maanasi resistance but he forced her to sit. His dick entered into Maanasi's pussy. He fucked her as if she is his own wife. Quickly he cummed inside her sweet pussy.

At last the begger. He sat on chair and dragged Maanasi, turned her as her back is facing him. he pulled Maanasi down. His big fat massive dick entered into Maanasi's pussy. Maanasi Saw that they are recorded all things in the camera soon begger filled Maanasi's pussy.

upload image
Owner said ," Bitch it's time the mechanic boy will come soon. Wear your clothes and get out. Fucked by Five men's maanasi slowly dressed up. Owner said,"Bitch this Sunday come here we will have fun remember we have full video".

Maanasi shook her head. Mechanic boy reached. Maanasi went.
Owner called Mechanic boy and discuss something. Mechanic boy said," Next Maanasi come to my garage She will be filled with my cum".
To be continued.......
Nice story bro pls write on tamil serial actresses too bro pls like Gayathri yuvaraj, Fouzil Hidhayah,Tamil Rithika, Asha Gowda pls bro also try On Singers like Priyanka NK, Srinisha, Pooja Venkat,etc pls post more stories bro

Back