• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

New Faker Tmkoc Fakes Only (No other requests)

Before our latest update... I want your opinion who you guys want to see...
1. Babitaji

2. Anjali Bhabhi
3. Madhavi bhabhi
4. Sonu
5. Roshan bhabhi
6. Daya Bhabhi

Comment fast guys....
Booobita

9P8ppe.jpg
getting fucked by jethaji

9EaH3K.webp

So guys... Today... We will see the story of why Anjali Bhabhi is called slut of Goluldham Society

It was one day Anjali bhabhi was in society garden... It was her daily morning routine to go to society garden and do some exercise. It was the reason for the bitch to look sooo hot... On that day... She saw Babita and Iyer too in the garden doing some exercise....
Anjali:- Good morning Babitaji...good morning Iyer bhai...
Iyer and Babita replied good morning to anjali and all three started a walk together...
Iyer:- Babita aaj khane m kya banaogi?

Babita:- Iyer tum tumhare bhai se kyu nhi puch lete ki vo kya khana pasand karega? You know it will get easy for me...

Anjali:- Babitaji...Iyer bhai...koi guest aa rahe h kya ghar m..??

Iyer:- Haa anjali bhabhi...mera cousin bhai aa raha h Chennai se.... Aaj m uss se 11 saal baad milunga.... Vo yaha mumbai apni shadi k kaam se aa raha h....toh mujhse milne bhi aayega...

Anjali:- Arey wahh....ye toh badi achi baat h.... Iyer bhai...hume bhi milana apne bhai se....

Iyer:- Arey Zarur anjali bhabhi...aapko kya...saari society ko milaunga m apne bhai se.... Vo bas 2 baje aata he hoga....

And after this conversation...they all go back to home....

It's now 12 PM and Iyer gets a call that his boss and his wife met with an accident... And now both Iyer and babita has to go to see to his boss and his wife....
Iyer and Babita are in society compound and suddenly Iyer says....
Iyer:- Babita...mera bhai aayega...usko kya kahange....

Babita:- Relax Iyer...hum 2 baje k phele aa jayange....
And suddenly Anjali comes in compound to water her plants and see Babita and Iyer standing...
She goes to them and says...
Anjali:- Iyer bhai...aapke bhai aa gaye..?? Unka wait kar rahe ho??
And then iyer says his problem to anjali...

Anjali:- Arey iyer bhai babitaji....aap dono jao...and aapka bhai aayega toh m unko apne ghar ruka lungi jab tak aap nhi aa jaate....

Iyer:- Thank you soo much anjali bhabhi...thank you soo muchh....
And after this...they both go to hospital....

It's 2 PM and Iyer's brother comes to society... Anjali sees him and tells him to come to his house...

Anjali:- Namaste... Aapka naam kya h..

Venu:- Mera naam Venu h....
Anjali tells him the story and why Iyer was not there in society to welcome him....
We all know that anjali is a Horny Unsatisfied Bitch and tarak cannot satisfy her...
Anjali was soo wet and horny watching Venu and was constantly watching Venu's dick....
Venu saw this...and even Venu was very horny because he was unmarried and had to work with his own hands.... Venu understood that Anjali was totally in mood...

Anjali:- rukiye m aapke lea paani le k aati hu....
And saying this...anjali went inside....

Venu was thinking what he has to do to get his hands on this hot chick.... And then suddenly anjali comes out

9E4UAZ.jpg

Venu was shocked to see anjali because when she went in...she was wearing her salvar kameez and now she has come out wearing a hot outfit and she was looking damn hot in it....

Venu:- AnjaliJi ye kyaa

Anjali:- Shhh..... Just call me anjali...

Venu couldn't believe his eyes because the scene he was watching was what that one can just imagine in dreams....

9E4gl6.jpg

Anjali removed her shirt and said...
Anjali:- Venu... You can touch them....

Venu was all shocked and thought it was all a dream...

Venu:- AnjaliJi... I mean Anjali.... Are you sure tjat you want to do this.... Are you sure m aapke boobs ko touch kar sackta hu....

Anjali:- Haa... Kyu nhii... Of course...
Venu went to anjali and removed her shirt fully and started pressing anjali's boobs slowly and firmly....

Anjali:- Sssss........ Ahhhh........Venuuu.......
Venu started kissing anjali.....

Anjali:- Muhhhhhh....ssssss....aaaaaaahhhhh.....venuuu

9E48qD.jpg

Now Venu started sucking anjali's boobs which were too soft....

Venu:- Anjali.....tumhare boobs toh bohot mastt h.... Bohot soft....

Anjali:- Venu.... Ache se chusoo....

9E4t10.jpg

As Venu went towards anjali's pussy....anjali ran away.... She wanted to tease venu.....

Venu:- Arey... Tum bhag Kyu gai.... Maza aa raha thaa....

Anjali:- Naa....agar niche jana h...toh mere pas aana hoga... And anjali started to tease Venu

Anjali:- Chalo aao Venu.... Come on... Tumhe mere ye soft boobs nhi chaiye..??

9E4xBr.jpg

Now anjali turned and showed Venu her ass...
Anjali:- Come on Venu... Tumhe meri ye gaand nhi chaiye....
And she suddenly lifted her panty and showed Venu her pussy....

Anjali:- Meri Ye chut tumhara wait kar rahi h Venu...
After watching anjali's pussy... Venu's dick stood up fully and Venu removed his clothes and went to anjali....

Venu:- Ab bas ho gaya ye teasing Raand....ab dekh m tujhe kaise choodta hu....
And now Venu without waiting went to anjali...and directly put his big giant cock inside anjali's pussy....

9E43sb.jpg

Anjali:- Ahhhh.....Venuuuuuuu aaaaahhh..... Fuck me harder..... Venu atleast.... Aahhhhhhh....mujhe.... Ahhhh.... Tumhara bada lund....ahhh....muh me toh lene dete......ahhhh ahh ahhh...

Thapp thapp thapp thapp

Venu:- Ab anjali raand tune mera lund itnaa khada kar diya...ki mujhse raha nhi gaya...

thapp thapp thapp thappp thapp

Venu was not going to stop.... He was fucking anjali with full force.....

Anjali:-
Ahhhh...Venuu..... Thoda...ahhhhhh...khade reha k karte h naa..ahhhhhh ahhh

Venu:- Chal jaldi uth Raand....par m mera lund teri chut m se nhi nikalunga....

9E4Tfo.jpg

They both stood up and were constantly fucking...

Anjali:- Venuuu...ahh....tumhe pata h......ahhhh...aaj tak tumhare jaise chudai...ahhh ahhh ahh.... Tumhare jaise chudai aaj tak meri kisi ne nhi... Ahhhh ahhh ahhh....nhi kari....

Venu:- Tujhe toh meri chudai saari zindagi raad rahegi re anjali raand.... Jaab bhi life me apni chut marayegi...tab mujhe yaad karegi phele....

They were constantly fucking and now anjali had cummed 3 to 4 times....

Anjali:- Venuu.... Ahhh...thoda dusri position try karte h...ahh ahh.....

9E4ik5.jpg

Venu laid down and anjali sat on his dick and started riding it....

Thap thap thap thapp thap...

Venu:- Anjali tera ye bra utar.... Mujhe tumhare boobs hilte hua dekhne h....

Anjali:- Ahhh....ahhhh ahhh.... As you say Venu.... Ahhh ahhh ahh bas mujhe zor se choodo....

Venu:- Call me daddy.... You dirty slut....
(Thap thap thap thap)

Anjali:- Fuuck me Daddyy... I'm your Bitch...

9E4IqL.jpg

Venu now started fucking anjali side ways and with more force...

Venu:- Anjali raand...maza aa raha h tujhe.... Le aur zor se.....

Anjali:- Ahhhh Venu Daddy.... Fuck me like this....ahhhhh ahhh ahhh..... I Love you daddyy...ahhh ahh....

Venu:- Anjali... I'm cumming.... Ahh.... Andar nikal du kyaa..?? Ahhh

Anjali:- Nahi... M tarak ko kya bbolungi... Ahhhh ruko... Ahhh maza aa raha h...ahhhhh sssss ahhhh aur zor se chodo mujhe...

Venu:- I can't stop.... Ye le anjali raanndd.... Ahhhhhhhh

9E4bkJ.jpg

Anjali sat on knees and took all of Venu's cum on her soft boobs....

Anjali:- Venu.... Tumhare sath ka ye sex mere lea memorable rahega.... Thank you soo much for satisfying my Pussy....

9EaH3K.webp

So guys... Today... We will see the story of why Anjali Bhabhi is called slut of Goluldham Society

It was one day Anjali bhabhi was in society garden... It was her daily morning routine to go to society garden and do some exercise. It was the reason for the bitch to look sooo hot... On that day... She saw Babita and Iyer too in the garden doing some exercise....
Iyer and Babita replied good morning to anjali and all three started a walk together...

Babita:- Iyer tum tumhare bhai se kyu nhi puch lete ki vo kya khana pasand karega? You know it will get easy for me...

Iyer:- Haa anjali bhabhi...mera cousin bhai aa raha h Chennai se.... Aaj m uss se 11 saal baad milunga.... Vo yaha mumbai apni shadi k kaam se aa raha h....toh mujhse milne bhi aayega...

Anjali:- Arey wahh....ye toh badi achi baat h.... Iyer bhai...hume bhi milana apne bhai se....

Iyer:- Arey Zarur anjali bhabhi...aapko kya...saari society ko milaunga m apne bhai se.... Vo bas 2 baje aata he hoga....

It's now 12 PM and Iyer gets a call that his boss and his wife met with an accident... And now both Iyer and babita has to go to see to his boss and his wife....

And suddenly Anjali comes in compound to water her plants and see Babita and Iyer standing...

Anjali:- Arey iyer bhai babitaji....aap dono jao...and aapka bhai aayega toh m unko apne ghar ruka lungi jab tak aap nhi aa jaate....

It's 2 PM and Iyer's brother comes to society... Anjali sees him and tells him to come to his house...

Anjali tells him the story and why Iyer was not there in society to welcome him....
We all know that anjali is a Horny Unsatisfied Bitch and tarak cannot satisfy her...
Anjali was soo wet and horny watching Venu and was constantly watching Venu's dick....
Venu saw this...and even Venu was very horny because he was unmarried and had to work with his own hands.... Venu understood that Anjali was totally in mood...

Venu was thinking what he has to do to get his hands on this hot chick.... And then suddenly anjali comes out

9E4UAZ.jpg

Venu was shocked to see anjali because when she went in...she was wearing her salvar kameez and now she has come out wearing a hot outfit and she was looking damn hot in it....

Venu couldn't believe his eyes because the scene he was watching was what that one can just imagine in dreams....

9E4gl6.jpg

Venu:- AnjaliJi... I mean Anjali.... Are you sure tjat you want to do this.... Are you sure m aapke boobs ko touch kar sackta hu....

Venu went to anjali and removed her shirt fully and started pressing anjali's boobs slowly and firmly....

9E48qD.jpg

9E4t10.jpg

As Venu went towards anjali's pussy....anjali ran away.... She wanted to tease venu.....

Anjali:- Naa....agar niche jana h...toh mere pas aana hoga... And anjali started to tease Venu

9E4xBr.jpg

After watching anjali's pussy... Venu's dick stood up fully and Venu removed his clothes and went to anjali....

And now Venu without waiting went to anjali...and directly put his big giant cock inside anjali's pussy....

9E43sb.jpg

Anjali:- Ahhhh.....Venuuuuuuu aaaaahhh..... Fuck me harder..... Venu atleast.... Aahhhhhhh....mujhe.... Ahhhh.... Tumhara bada lund....ahhh....muh me toh lene dete......ahhhh ahh ahhh...

Thapp thapp thapp thapp

Venu:- Ab anjali raand tune mera lund itnaa khada kar diya...ki mujhse raha nhi gaya...

9E4Tfo.jpg

Anjali:- Venuuu...ahh....tumhe pata h......ahhhh...aaj tak tumhare jaise chudai...ahhh ahhh ahh.... Tumhare jaise chudai aaj tak meri kisi ne nhi... Ahhhh ahhh ahhh....nhi kari....

Venu:- Tujhe toh meri chudai saari zindagi raad rahegi re anjali raand.... Jaab bhi life me apni chut marayegi...tab mujhe yaad karegi phele....

9E4ik5.jpg

Anjali:- Ahhh....ahhhh ahhh.... As you say Venu.... Ahhh ahhh ahh bas mujhe zor se choodo....

(Thap thap thap thap)

9E4IqL.jpg

Anjali:- Ahhhh Venu Daddy.... Fuck me like this....ahhhhh ahhh ahhh..... I Love you daddyy...ahhh ahh....

Anjali:- Nahi... M tarak ko kya bbolungi... Ahhhh ruko... Ahhh maza aa raha h...ahhhhh sssss ahhhh aur zor se chodo mujhe...

9E4bkJ.jpg

Anjali:- Venu.... Tumhare sath ka ye sex mere lea memorable rahega.... Thank you soo much for satisfying my Pussy....
Nice

9EaH3K.webp

9E4UAZ.jpg

9E4gl6.jpg

9E48qD.jpg

9E4t10.jpg

9E4xBr.jpg

9E43sb.jpg

Thapp thapp thapp thapp

9E4Tfo.jpg

9E4ik5.jpg

(Thap thap thap thap)

9E4IqL.jpg

9E4bkJ.jpg

Absolutely best

Back