• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Reactions
DF Coins
Hi I am Babita You all know me I am a young women whose measurements are 40D,36,40 any man who sees me wants to fuck me except for the man who is married to me.

All the gokuldham waasis were out ona trip to Singapore only i,madhavi and Anjali were at home as we did not go and it was morning time.I was wearing a night gown when the doorbell rang I got up and quickly opened the door without realising that I have not woren a bra or panty and as i opened the door it was our milkman Rajesh and he was staring me from top to bottom with lust filled in his eyes and I could see that soon I asked him to come in and wait and turned around and started to sway mt ass as i walked away to get a bowl to take the milk and he was def staring me and as I came out I bent down a little bit to show him my cleavage and soon he started to pour the milk while watching my cleavage and then I got up and again bent down more to give him a better view after he finishes pouring the milk.I asked him 'chai banani aati hai tumhe,mere liye ek cup banaoge' and I said this in a lustful tone and he agreed and quickly made me some tea.

While serving me tea he intentionally dropped the tea on my gown and on my boobs and as the gown was very thin my boobs started to get itchy ye apologised and I soon took off my gown and now I was standing naked in front of him,he was shocked to see me and couldn't resist.

I looked at him and pulled him and started to kiss him and soon he started to respond well and inserted his tongue into my mouth and started to suck my lower lips it was his dream come true and he placed his hands over my boobs and started to massage my boobs and I let out soft moans he broke the kiss and looked into my lustdilled eyes and told'Randi Aaj tujhe batatu hu ki chai kaise banate hai' and saying this he again started kissing me.

After 10 mins he sat down and pulled me and made me sit on his laps and grabbed my boobs in both his hands and started to bite my right nipple while playing with my left nipple and soon he started to grope my boobs he opened his mouth wide and started sucking my boobs and I was letting out soft moans as I couldn't control anymore and even he had undressed himself and his dick was rubbing iver my pussy and soon he held my boobs and told'Saali Randi itne bade bade dudh hai tere,tujhe kya jarurat hai bahar se dudh lene ki itne bade dudh se tera pati toh roj dudh Peeta hoga aur ab se mai bhi piyunga samjhi na' and continued to suck my boobs and I replied'Haa,mai randi hu kal se roj dudh peene aajaana' and after 15 mins I could not control anymore.

I bent down and kissed him and quickly held his dick straight and placed it near my pussy and he started to fuck me at top speed in no time while I was moaning ahhhhhh ohhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhh raaaaajjjuuuuu choodddddooou mujjhhhheeee aaaahhhhhh yeahahhhh and he was going faster and faster every second and was fucking me mercilessly.
Soon he spanked my ass and asked me to turn around and again started fucking me while I was moaning loudly as I was getting fucked after a long time and soon he started to slap my boobs and garb them and then he shot hai load of cum in my pussy and I even I was exhausted.

Then he pushed me on to my arms and quickly entered my asshole and started to fuck me and was going faster and faster and. I was moaning continuosly and he didn't want to stop anytime soon and then he spanked my ass and grabbed my hair and dragged me towards the balcony and quickly entered my pussy and started fucking me I tried to supress my moans and soon I told him to take me inside as some one might see this but he didn't care and soon he spanked my ass and I could hear madhvi bhabhis voice and I turned around and saw that she was seeing me get fucked Rajesh peeped and saw madhvi and madhvi bhabhi blushed and Rajesh told 'madhvi meri jaan,aaja tujhe bhi maza deta hu ' and saying this he continued fucking me and I asked him if he had fucked madhvi bhabhi as well he told sirf madhu koh hi nahi Anjali ko bhi chod Diya hai lekin tere jitne bade bable kiske bhi nahi hai.

Saying this he pushed me on to my knees and placed his dick near my mouth I quickly grabbed his dick and started to suck it and lick it like a lollipop while he groaned over me and started to push his dick deep inside me and I gagged and after 30 mins he shot his load of cum in on my face and asked me to lick it clean i quickly licked it and he peed all over me and I happily drank that as well and he bit and kissed my boobs and kissed me and spanked my ass and left.After so many days I had a good fuck

Back