• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Truth or dare Shraddha kapoor

Reactions
DF Coins
Hi my name Is Shraddha Kapoor, am 35 years old single woman , my size are 34-25-34 I have curvy body and sexy figure …

One day, I attended a party. It was a reception, and my friends and I had a great time dancing and drinking. After a while, my friend and I became weary of dancing, so we went to a nearby bench to rest and chat. We were making fun of a friend who had recently gotten married, saying that her husband would likely fuck her severely throughout the whole night . We were too drunk ,My friend was telling her experience how she was fucked when she got married and said that her husband doesn’t satisfy her anymore

We were too drunk for anything, and my buddy started telling me about how she was fucked when she got married, how her husband no longer satisfied her, and how her servant secretly does. I was thinking, "Eww, how can you fuck some nasty old cock," but she insisted that dirty cock was preferable to cleaned cock because they fill the my pussy. I was like your cunning little slut, she chuckled.

After some of my other friends arrived and sat down at our table exhausted, we decided to play a quick game of truth and dare. It was entertaining, but eventually everyone went, leaving only my friend and I sitting and playing the game. When it was my turn, I choosed the dare.

My naughty slut friend told me date which no one would have said yes too , I was so drunk I nodded my to everything she said. I took up the challenge the challenge was who ever she chooses a guy I need fuck me him right there I was showing off thinking it was just joke she made , I said I’ll accept dare and I told I’ll even let him cum inside me saying that I laughed it off and game was done we had to leave as it was late my friend had to drop me near my home our house were very near we took the risk of drinking and driving and suddenly she stopped the car near an warehouse ,

I asked kya hua hum yaha kyu hai

Friend : udhar dekhe, kya tum us boodhe bhikhaaree ko vahaan sote hue dekh sakate ho

Me : ha ab isake baare mein kya, chalo ghar chalen

Friend : jao aur usko chodo

Me : pagal ho kya

Friend : nahi arey jaana mazaa aayega

Me : nahi fuck off

Friend : jab tak tum use chodoge tab tak ham ghar nahin jaenge

Me : kya yaar , jokes ka wakath nahi hai

Friend: joke nahi hai u remember the dare na go now

Me : I was like fuck what should I do

Friend : jaldi jaaa na

Me : ha jaa rahi hu

I walked up to him scared , The beggar we sleeping he was old and ugly

The stank smell of him filled my nostrils surprisingly my pussy got wet with the stench of this piece of garbage , his teeth were all rotted , his ribs sticking out , armpit hair matted down with sweat and dirt , he was wearing a torn underwear, his dirty cock was clearly visible

Grab hold was his cock , he was still sleeping put my soft lips around his cock tip he let out a moan in his sleep ahhh

He woke up and saw rich girl with sexy figure sucking his cock and balls

Me : kaisa lag raha hai

Beggar : ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Me : mere chehare par Rus choddo

Beggar : with huge moan ahhhhhhhhh ughhhhhh saali ahhhhhhhhhh

I got he was shocked and was panting like a mad dog after seeing my navel

Beggar : tum ek randdi baz ho

Me : nahi mei randi nahi ho

He walked up to me and slapped me and liked my face ahhhhhhhhh

bookmark tabs emojis

Beggar : ripped me of my clothes

And said bol sali kutiya chudna hai mujhse?

I sat and on the pavement naked lifted my leg up and showed him my pussy

arachnid

Me : haan..chodo mujhe. Mai apki kutiya hu..

Beggar : to le phir kutiya…

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhahahaha

Me: “Chodo mujhe..”

“Aur jor se…. ”

“Phar dijeye meri chut ko..”

Ye sab tujhe yaad rkhne me help karega, ki tu meri gulam hai. Aur tu meri gulami kar rhi hai. Aaj se tu mere pario me hi padi rehgi.

election emoticons

Aaahhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhh mujhe chodte hi jayo rukana mat aahhh aahhhhhhhh

Aahhh.. uhhhh.. kitna maza de rahe ho tum aahh.. baby aur kiss karo aise hi. Bahut maza aa raha hai. Lagta hai, aaj to tum mujhe maar hi doge mere raja.

Aaahhhhiiiii.. uhhhhhiiii… marr gayi aaj to Mai.

Me : ahhhhhhh mujhe pregnant hona hai

Beggar : ahhhhhhhhh saaliiiiiiii randdiiiii

i rised both of my legs straight up in the air above his heady pussy clenched his cock with great pressure and I also reached my orgasm on his cock.i she squirted and screamed on top of my voice "AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAA....WWWWOOOOO..HHHOOOOOO..uuuuuuuuuuUuuuffffffffff uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuffffffffffffffffffff..AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaa..AAAaaa."

after he cummed I pushed him away ran to the car naked my friend was laughing , we laughed went back home offcourse I got pregnant after weeks

Hi my name Is Shraddha Kapoor, am 35 years old single woman , my size are 34-25-34 I have curvy body and sexy figure …

One day, I attended a party. It was a reception, and my friends and I had a great time dancing and drinking. After a while, my friend and I became weary of dancing, so we went to a nearby bench to rest and chat. We were making fun of a friend who had recently gotten married, saying that her husband would likely fuck her severely throughout the whole night . We were too drunk ,My friend was telling her experience how she was fucked when she got married and said that her husband doesn’t satisfy her anymore

We were too drunk for anything, and my buddy started telling me about how she was fucked when she got married, how her husband no longer satisfied her, and how her servant secretly does. I was thinking, "Eww, how can you fuck some nasty old cock," but she insisted that dirty cock was preferable to cleaned cock because they fill the my pussy. I was like your cunning little slut, she chuckled.

After some of my other friends arrived and sat down at our table exhausted, we decided to play a quick game of truth and dare. It was entertaining, but eventually everyone went, leaving only my friend and I sitting and playing the game. When it was my turn, I choosed the dare.

My naughty slut friend told me date which no one would have said yes too , I was so drunk I nodded my to everything she said. I took up the challenge the challenge was who ever she chooses a guy I need fuck me him right there I was showing off thinking it was just joke she made , I said I’ll accept dare and I told I’ll even let him cum inside me saying that I laughed it off and game was done we had to leave as it was late my friend had to drop me near my home our house were very near we took the risk of drinking and driving and suddenly she stopped the car near an warehouse ,

I asked kya hua hum yaha kyu hai

Friend : udhar dekhe, kya tum us boodhe bhikhaaree ko vahaan sote hue dekh sakate ho

Me : ha ab isake baare mein kya, chalo ghar chalen

Friend : jao aur usko chodo

Me : pagal ho kya

Friend : nahi arey jaana mazaa aayega

Me : nahi fuck off

Friend : jab tak tum use chodoge tab tak ham ghar nahin jaenge

Me : kya yaar , jokes ka wakath nahi hai

Friend: joke nahi hai u remember the dare na go now

Me : I was like fuck what should I do

Friend : jaldi jaaa na

Me : ha jaa rahi hu

I walked up to him scared , The beggar we sleeping he was old and ugly

The stank smell of him filled my nostrils surprisingly my pussy got wet with the stench of this piece of garbage , his teeth were all rotted , his ribs sticking out , armpit hair matted down with sweat and dirt , he was wearing a torn underwear, his dirty cock was clearly visible

Grab hold was his cock , he was still sleeping put my soft lips around his cock tip he let out a moan in his sleep ahhh

He woke up and saw rich girl with sexy figure sucking his cock and balls

Me : kaisa lag raha hai

Beggar : ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Me : mere chehare par Rus choddo

Beggar : with huge moan ahhhhhhhhh ughhhhhh saali ahhhhhhhhhh

I got he was shocked and was panting like a mad dog after seeing my navel

Beggar : tum ek randdi baz ho

Me : nahi mei randi nahi ho

He walked up to me and slapped me and liked my face ahhhhhhhhh

bookmark tabs emojis

Beggar : ripped me of my clothes

And said bol sali kutiya chudna hai mujhse?

I sat and on the pavement naked lifted my leg up and showed him my pussy

arachnid

Me : haan..chodo mujhe. Mai apki kutiya hu..

Beggar : to le phir kutiya…

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhahahaha

Me: “Chodo mujhe..”

“Aur jor se…. ”

“Phar dijeye meri chut ko..”

Ye sab tujhe yaad rkhne me help karega, ki tu meri gulam hai. Aur tu meri gulami kar rhi hai. Aaj se tu mere pario me hi padi rehgi.

election emoticons

Aaahhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhh mujhe chodte hi jayo rukana mat aahhh aahhhhhhhh

Aahhh.. uhhhh.. kitna maza de rahe ho tum aahh.. baby aur kiss karo aise hi. Bahut maza aa raha hai. Lagta hai, aaj to tum mujhe maar hi doge mere raja.

Aaahhhhiiiii.. uhhhhhiiii… marr gayi aaj to Mai.

Me : ahhhhhhh mujhe pregnant hona hai

Beggar : ahhhhhhhhh saaliiiiiiii randdiiiii

i rised both of my legs straight up in the air above his heady pussy clenched his cock with great pressure and I also reached my orgasm on his cock.i she squirted and screamed on top of my voice "AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAA....WWWWOOOOO..HHHOOOOOO..uuuuuuuuuuUuuuffffffffff uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuffffffffffffffffffff..AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaa..AAAaaa."

after he cummed I pushed him away ran to the car naked my friend was laughing , we laughed went back home offcourse I got pregnant after weeks

More on her????

Back