• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Attention Please! (Read this)

Hey, My dear fellows

I hope all of you enjoy my Fakes. ;) But lot of peoples complain me about making short length videos.:( I need to say It's not easy to make these fake videos. I work for the 5-7 Hours using 5 Different softwares to make one of this short clip and I do this for your Entertainment purposes only. Not for money. So Please be kind to me and always drop your lovely comments for me. It makes me happy. ??

Here some missing download links for the previous episodes of Unreal Fakes

Nayanathara Wickramarachchi (Sri Lankan Actress) - Unreal Episode 01

? Click Here to Download HD Video With Audio ?

Dilka Samanmali (Sri Lankan News Anchor) - Unreal Episode 02

Last edited:
Hey, My dear fellows
I hope all of you enjoy my Fakes. ;) But lot of peoples complain me about making short length videos.:( I need to say It's not easy to make these fake videos. I work for the 5-7 Hours using 5 Different softwares to make one of this short clip and I do this for your Entertainment purposes only. Not for money. So Please be kind to me and always drop your lovely comments for me. It makes me happy. ??

Make on Neha Sharma in naked in pool swimming

Hey, My dear fellows

Oh shit. You are frickin talent bro

Hey, My dear fellows

That's a lot of effort. Appreciate it.

Back