• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Wet dreams and confrontations

WetSilky

LV

Reactions
DF Coins
Some memories are engraved deeply and become a part of you. Those with whom you share those experiences, they leave a part of themselves inside you. Imagine yourself in this position; you are craving someone, you hear about then and when you finally meet her, this women has been fantasizing about you too, the catch is that, she has been tenfold more into you than you are into her. And when finally this confrontation happened it was so wild can only be described as eroticiously orgasmic. I will recount these juicy wet private encounters with this women and the intense wet dreams that followed. Enjoy!! 🤤

Everything starts small... 🍆

Once i was visiting my relatives house, back then I think I was in first year college and it was summer vacation so many family members and family friends were present, This was a few days before one of my cousins engagement i remember my aunt looking at old albums of her marriage, from few years prior. She was pointing to this girl in pink jeans and tight shirt. I overheard her says "...So next we might start looking for Shravan, Shruti might be a great match. She is so beautiful here... "

Everyone started laughing out loud, i peeked for a quick glance... This girl was so gorgeous, her eyes we like flower petals, her lips was pumpy and brown, she had a small chin and round face. Her rosy cheeks were alluring. I had just a quick glance, but her voluptuous shapes of hips and breasts struck me had a fuzzy feeling at my underbelly and my dick swelled up a little, gave me signal by a orgasmic flex... Suddenly this ordinary looking girl was so much more attractive. Later that evening I took that photo out off the album. I had to find out who she was. Later I was fantazising her in the pink dress, what if she was doing yoga...

The search for girl of my dreams... began.....

Back