• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Bollywood Actress Who is your favourite couple ?

Hindi actress fakes and nude edits from Bollywood movies

Who among these is your favourite couple ?

• Chiranjeevi and Nagma

Votes: 67 11.2%
  • Chiranjeevi and Meenakshi Sheshadri

Votes: 93 15.6%
  • Sanjay Dutt and Madhuri Dixit

Votes: 82 13.7%
  • Jackie Shroff and Manisha Koirala

Votes: 16 2.7%
  • Salman Khan and Karishma Kapoor

Votes: 58 9.7%
  • John Abraham and Nora Fatehi

Votes: 68 11.4%
  • John Abraham and Divya Khosla

Votes: 54 9.0%
  • Garuda and Rashmika Mandanna

Votes: 159 26.6%

• Total voters
images-7-1.jpg[\img]

No he didn't. Cause she is still married to someone else in his fantasy. It's more like a threesome for him.
Yeah , she married to someone else and she is not getting that satisfaction from her so called husband hence she used herself with her man who has massive sized boner and he too enjoying her thirsty 👅 body.

Why not marry Chiranjeevi then ?
Bro..this is true story of 1993 ,in my real fantasy Vandana bhabhi real is the character who lookalike Meenakshi and she is the real sexiest lady I saw ever. Tight sharp boobs she has perfect round shaped perfect figures with deep navel she used to perfect makeup when she used to go on her job. Now coming to Vijay her husband who lookalike Rish and fat man, he is more into politics , jobless guy and he is hard drinker and chain smoker too, the reason why Vijay never attracted towards her wife, but she definitely impressed by Balwant the man who is Ladies tailor in his real life and strong enough to fulfill wishes of every sexy ladies, girls who came for bluse measurements and alteration, the guy who always attracted towards laddies in his real life , the man who lookalike Chiranjeevi and I was witnessed one of the incidence when he was fucking his own sasumaa MIL (Bengali bhabhi), that time I was witnessed his massive sized strong ,long, fat dick and then I was witnessed when he took Vandana bhabhi with him in to one of lodge by cab but I got confused that time, then I confirmed from one of my close friend who is neighbour to Vandana bhabhi. He personally saw one of incidence when ballu knocked her door and she pulled him inside then he heard moaning sexy sounds from.inside...he personally witnessed and then I bet on him stating that nothing like she is not like that character cause my perception towards her was very different and he proved me wrong, one day I saw both of them in garden ballu was smooching and squeezed her lovely boobs then he takes her in taxi and went for good fucking sessions. Then I confirmed from one of person named Santosh who were working at Ballu's garments he told me that "bhai Mera seth toh Vandana bhabhi ko roj garments per bhi thokta hai Maine khud apni aankhose dekha hai",That these are true information and incidences which I personally experienced that is why I am having madness on chiru Meena fantasy they both memorised me Vandana and ballu. Lateron it was also heard that in presence of her husband at home ballu visits her in nights and made her nights more special

Last edited:
Bro..this is true story of 1993 ,in my real fantasy Vandana bhabhi real is the character who lookalike Meenakshi and she is the real sexiest lady I saw ever. Tight sharp boobs she has perfect round shaped perfect figures with deep navel she used to perfect makeup when she used to go on her job. Now coming to Vijay her husband who lookalike Rish and fat man, he is more into politics , jobless guy and he is hard drinker and chain smoker too, the reason why Vijay never attracted towards her wife, but she definitely impressed by Balwant the man who is Ladies tailor in his real life and strong enough to fulfill wishes of every sexy ladies, girls who came for bluse measurements and alteration, the guy who always attracted towards laddies in his real life , the man who lookalike Chiranjeevi and I was witnessed one of the incidence when he was fucking his own sasumaa MIL (Bengali bhabhi), that time I was witnessed his massive sized strong ,long, fat dick and then I was witnessed when he took Vandana bhabhi with him in to one of lodge by cab but I got confused that time, then I confirmed from one of my close friend who is neighbour to Vandana bhabhi. He personally saw one of incidence when ballu knocked her door and she pulled him inside then he heard moaning sexy sounds from.inside...he personally witnessed and then I bet on him stating that nothing like she is not like that character cause my perception towards her was very different and he proved me wrong, one day I saw both of them in garden ballu was smooching and squeezed her lovely boobs then he takes her in taxi and went for good fucking sessions. Then I confirmed from one of person named Santosh who were working at Ballu's garments he told me that "bhai Mera seth toh Vandana bhabhi ko roj garments per bhi thokta hai Maine khud apni aankhose dekha hai",That these are true information and incidences which I personally experienced that is why I am having madness on chiru Meena fantasy they both memorised me Vandana and ballu. Lateron it was also heard that in presence of her husband at home ballu visits her in nights and made her nights more special
wow sexy back story,bro if possible introduce a sexy actress into vandhana bhabi&ballu story,she is spy of rishi.

Back