• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Faker's Gallery Wishing Well - Fulfill your wishes

Reactions
Awards
DF Coins
While hiking on an unexplored part of the jungle, I found a well in the middle of the forest.
It had a sign "Wishing Well" on it. The instructions were like below.

• Look into the well and see your reflection in the water
  • Let the reflection vanish before asking for a wish
  • When your reflection is gone, drop a penny in it and ask for your wish
  • Repeat your wish three times
  • Your wish will be granted within one day

I thought it to be a joke, so I jokingly drop a penny and asked for a wish three times. This thread will be the collection of all the wishes I asked.

I dropped a penny and said that I wanted to spend a night with Kriti Sanon.

When I reached my home and entered my bedroom, I saw a miracle.

I found Kriti Sanon sitting on my bed. First, I thought it was a dream or something.
"Are you for real.?" I asked.

She smiled at me and said. "Why dont you checkout for yourself.."
I touched her and she was real. "You wished for me.. so, here I am.." She said.
"I dont believe it.. Really..? Are you here for..?" I asked
"Yes, I am.. here to spend the night with you.." She said.
"Ohh my God.. If it is for real, show me your boobs.." I told her.

She pulled her top up and showed me her boobs.

"Oh my dear.. This is insane.. Remove your shorts and let me see your ass.." I said.
She removed it and lied on the bed with her ass towards me. I touched her soft buns and she was watching me.

"Let me see your pussy.." I said and she opened her legs. She started playing with her pink lips as I was watching her. I cock was hard as hell now.

"Let me touch it.." I said and she agreed with a smile. I started rubbing her pussy and she started moaning. Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter as I was playing with it.

"Fuck me dear.. I am ready now.." She said when she could not control herself. I put my cock on her pussy and started thrusting it. My cock was going in and out in her pussy like a knife in butter.

"Let me fuck you in doggy style.." I said and she bend over. I inserted my cock in and started drilling her. I started fucking her wildly and slapped her ass while doing it. Kriti loved the way I treated her. After fucking her for long, I got tired.

"Let me come on top.." she said and asked me to lie down on the bed. She sat on my cock and started riding it.

After an hour, I was about to cum. I asked her that I wanted to cum all over her body.
"Your wish is my command. You are my master tonight.." she said and sat on her knees.

I came all over her body and she was drenched in my cum.

I fucked her few more times in the night and then we slept together. In the morning, when I woke up, I found myself alone in the bed.

After watching "Pimple Dimple" song, I was feeling horny about Shruti.. So, I went to the well and wished that I wanted to fuck Shruti Haasan

I came back to my home and opened the door. I found Shruti waiting for me inside. I closed the door.

"So, you wished me for tonight.." She said looking at me.

"Ohh yess.. Shruti.. my love.. I want to fuck you so bad.. Come on now.. Show me those juicy melons first..." I said.
She smiled and pulled her top, revealing her amazingly beautiful boobs.

"You are so amazingly hot Shruti.. Remove all of your clothes and come to me.." I said. She started removing her clothes one by one. I was looking at her with my hard cock in my hand.

After removing everything, I called her to ride my cock. She sat on my lap and took my hard cock in her pussy. She started jumping on my cock and screaming my name like a whore.

After sometime, I asked her to bend over on the bed and I entered her from behind. I was ramming her pussy and she was feeling the pleasure of her life.
She went out of control and reached orgasm many times while I kept fucking her non-stop.

At last, I came inside her pussy and she fell on the bed. My cum was oozing out of her vagina. We both were exhausted and completely satisfied.
One more of my wish was fulfilled.

The next day, I went to the well. I wanted to do something which I have dreamed many times.
I dropped a penny and wished to fuck
Aditi Rao Hydari

I ran towards my home and opened the door in a hurry. As expected, Aditi was there in my room. Her cute face and curvy figure was something from a dream.

"I know what you want.. You have seen me in so many movies and wanted to fuck me, right?" She said and removed her top.
"This is your day, dear.. tell me how do you want to do it.." she said.
"I have always dreamed of fucking your soft and juicy boobs.." I said and she smiled.
"Why don't you lie down.." She said.

She put my hard cock between her soft boobs and started moving up and down. I was enjoying her tits around my cock like hell.

"My pussy is craving for your cock.." She said after giving me titjob. She was sitting completely naked in front of me.

I grabbed her in my arms and threw on the bed. she was looking at me with so much lust in her eyes. I opened her legs and shoved my cock inside her. I started fucking her on my bed.

After fucking her in missionary, I turned her around and started fucking her in doggy style.
"Aahhh... Aahhh.... Fuck me baby.. I am your bitch.. Fuck me harder.. harder..." She was screaming.

"Aditi.. I want to cum in your mouth.." I said.
"Ohh yeah, darling.. I too want to taste your cream.." she said holding my cock. I came hard and filled her mouth.

After watching the news of Parineeti Chopra's engagement, A new thought came into my mind.
I went to the well and wished to fuck Parineeti. I wanted to take her virginity before her marriage.

I came back home and found Parineeti, standing in my room.

She opened her shirt when I asked her to remove her clothes. Her huge tits were amazing to look at and my cock was already hard.
I removed my clothes and she dropped her shirt on the ground.

"I know you want to fuck me, but I just got engaged and soon going to get married. I was saving my virginity for my husband.." she said.
"Okay, but what to do about this..? Can you take care of this.?" I showed my hard cock.

"Don't worry about it.. I can take care of it.." she said and sat on her knees. She put my cock between her tits and started giving a titjob. I enjoyed her boobs and the way she was treating my cock. She thought that she could make me ejaculate by her boobies, but even after half an hour, I was not even close.
"I need to put it somewhere.." I said.
"How about my ass..? Would you like to fuck me in the ass.?" She said. I had never tried anal before, so I agreed.

She put her saliva on my cock and made it smooth. Then, she sat on my cock. Her asshole was too tight and my huge cock was struggling to go in. She put all her efforts and despite the pain, she took my cock in her ass completely. I have never felt this tight grip on my cock and it was amazing feeling. She started moving up and down and I was guiding her by her ass.

After she was tired, I asked her to bend and I inserted my cock in her ass. I started thrusting my cock in and out and Parineeti too started to enjoy it. She reached her first anal orgasm.

I fucked her ass and slapped her butt. Then, I asked her to face towards me as I wanted to see her face while fucking her. I kept fucking her ass the whole night and came inside her. Parineeti was also happy that her vagina was still virgin for her hubby.

After watching Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, I knew who will be my next.. I went to the well the next morning and wished to be a prisoner, while Pooja will be the police officer..

I went back to my home and went to sleep. When I woke up, I was inside the lockup, wearing the clothes of a prisoner.

I saw outside the prison cell and there she was.. Looking at me with a smile.
"You have been a very bad boy.. You are fucking different actresses everyday.. And now you have to get punishment for it.." Pooja Said.
"But what is my crime.?" I asked her.

"Your crime.. is that you are too hot and sexy.. And your punishment is that you have to fuck me tonight.." she said and opened her shirt.
Her perky tits were looking awesome. My cock started to erect looking at her.
She came to my cell and sat on her knees.
"Let me see the weapon you have been using to commit the crimes.." She said and I opened my pants. She looked at my hard cock and was shocked by the size.
"So, this is your weapon..? I have to do some tests on it.." She said.

"Let me do the oral test first.." She said and opened her mouth. She started sucking my cock. She was licking my balls and I was enjoying her warm mouth around my cock.

"You have passed the oral test.. Now I need to check if it can penetrate my virgin pussy.." She said and opened the cell. She came in and asked me to lie down. She came on top of me and put her vagina on my cock. My cock went directly into it and she screamed. Her seal was broken and she started enjoying my cock by moving up and down.
"Your weapon is lethal.. You have almost torn apart my pussy.. You have passed this test too.." she said.
She asked me to get up and hold the bars over her head.
"This one is the last test.. Put your weapon inside me, I'll need to check how hard it can fire.." She said and I put my cock in her happily.

She started moving up and down holding the bars and I was enjoying the tight grip of her pussy. She started screaming and jumping as fast as she could.
She was out of her control and enjoying the best time of her life.
"Give me the thing you have been using to make all girls mad over you.. Fill my pussy with your warm cream.." She was repeating again and again.

Finally I released my cum inside her and she felt the hot cum inside her. She was looking so happy and satisfied.
"You have been found guilty and you have to be punished like this everyday.." She said and wrapped her arms around me.

Great going 🔥
After watching the news of Parineeti Chopra's engagement, A new thought came into my mind.
I went to the well and wished to fuck Parineeti. I wanted to take her virginity before her marriage.

I came back home and found Parineeti, standing in my room.

She opened her shirt when I asked her to remove her clothes. Her huge tits were amazing to look at and my cock was already hard.
I removed my clothes and she dropped her shirt on the ground.

"I know you want to fuck me, but I just got engaged and soon going to get married. I was saving my virginity for my husband.." she said.
"Okay, but what to do about this..? Can you take care of this.?" I showed my hard cock.

"Don't worry about it.. I can take care of it.." she said and sat on her knees. She put my cock between her tits and started giving a titjob. I enjoyed her boobs and the way she was treating my cock. She thought that she could make me ejaculate by her boobies, but even after half an hour, I was not even close.
"I need to put it somewhere.." I said.
"How about my ass..? Would you like to fuck me in the ass.?" She said. I had never tried anal before, so I agreed.

She put her saliva on my cock and made it smooth. Then, she sat on my cock. Her asshole was too tight and my huge cock was struggling to go in. She put all her efforts and despite the pain, she took my cock in her ass completely. I have never felt this tight grip on my cock and it was amazing feeling. She started moving up and down and I was guiding her by her ass.

After she was tired, I asked her to bend and I inserted my cock in her ass. I started thrusting my cock in and out and Parineeti too started to enjoy it. She reached her first anal orgasm.

I fucked her ass and slapped her butt. Then, I asked her to face towards me as I wanted to see her face while fucking her. I kept fucking her ass the whole night and came inside her. Parineeti was also happy that her vagina was still virgin for her hubby.

Back