• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Other Sex Story AAA - All in All Alaguraja - stories, memes, parodies

what content do you want?

• memes

Votes: 312 41.3%
  • stories

Votes: 373 49.4%
  • parodies

Votes: 208 27.5%
  • hardcore

Votes: 156 20.7%
  • cuckold

Votes: 149 19.7%
  • roleplay

Votes: 163 21.6%
  • female dirty talk

Votes: 153 20.3%
  • feminist or not so feminist

Votes: 57 7.5%
  • hotwife & cheating wife

Votes: 211 27.9%
  • dirtier & nastier & sluttier

Votes: 144 19.1%

• Total voters
Astrologer Subbaraya Sharma (ASS) & his Bad Predictions - Bad Ass Predictions 01

Hemanth is an Orthodox guy from an Orthodox family.
This family consults astrologers even to go to the bathroom.
Somebody told Hemanth's Dad about ASS.
His Dad consulted regarding the planetary positions and his son's marriage prospects.

ASS prediction: your son is Meena Rasi.
Since Mars is in a weakened position in the 7th house relating to marriage,
your son's marriage prospects are splendid.
He will marry a rich girl from the same community and have 2 boys and settle very well.

11.jpg

Reality: Hemanth's roommates Madesh & Dindhu converted Hemanth into their cock slave.
Now Hemanth spends most of his time serving Madesh and Dindhu's cocks and rimming their assholes.
He changed his name to AMY. He is now attempting for gender conversion surgery.

double-penetration-gay-hot-videos-1.jpg

Astrologer Subbaraya Sharma (ASS) & his Bad Predictions - Bad Ass Predictions 02

Gangadhara Pande went to Subbaraya Sharma to understand how his retired life will be.

ASS Prediction: Mr Gangadhar, based on the positioning of Venus in your chart,
you will have a very long life. Jupiter will bless you with a prosperous life.
You will live until 85 years without any health issues.

22.jpg

Reality: at the age of 62, Gangadhar woke up one morning and opened the bathroom door...
His granddaughter Rashmika was taking a bath... She was in her prime of youth... All nubile...
She is astonishingly beautiful. Gangadhar's heart starts to beat soooooo fasttttt...

Full-nude-Rashmika-naked-slim-body-latest-photo-no-dress-actor-732x1024.jpg

Seeing her grandpa she turned around...
Her back beauty and ass was even more beautiful... It was too hot to handle for the poor old fella...
he had a heart attack and crashed and died on the spot... at 62...

1654490278959.jpg

Astrologer Subbaraya Sharma (ASS) & his Bad Predictions - Bad Ass Predictions 03

Chandra's mother wanted to know how many grandchildren she will have.
She took her only son's horoscope to Subbaraya Sharma

ASS prediction: The planets are telling me your son will have 2 male children.

Reality: Yes, his wife Janaki had 2 boys over the next 5 years. BUT... Chandra didnt have any...
Janaki's continued her sexual tryst with her boy bestie after marriage. And the first boy Siva was his.

Jhanvi-kapoor-Nude-Fakes-12.jpg

2 years later autowallah Amjad from Chandra's street seduced Janaki and got into her bed.
When Janaki asked him to wear a condom, he slapped her.
The second child Kesava was surely his.

janhvi-kapoor-nude-ass-desi-fucking-photo-sex.jpg

Astrologer Subbaraya Sharma (ASS) & his Bad Predictions - Bad Ass Predictions 04

Tarika was so studious and her Dad has high hopes on her that she will achieve great heights in studies. He consulted our Astrologer.

ASS predictions: Venus is viewing Jupiter from a strong position and Jupiter the planet of education is in Kendra.
Tarika will go abroad for advanced studies and do PhD

Reality: In college first year, she eloped with sewage cleaner Ramghir.
She first saw Ramghir when she went to the college toilet to pee.

Naked-actress-Tamanna-pissing-on-bed-in-private-hotel-with-co-star.png

She now lives in slums waiting all day in hut for Ramghir to come home and fuck her pucker hole like shit

Tamanna-Bhatia-93.jpg

Astrologer Subbaraya Sharma (ASS) & his Bad Predictions - Bad Ass Predictions 05

Anoop's father was very particular and mad about astrology.
He consulted Subbaraya Sharma for a girl with good Sumangali yoga, so his son will live a full life.

ASS prediction: After 6 years of searching 1000s of girls astrological charts, Subbaraya recommended the alliance of Madhavi.
The position of spouse is very strong in her birth chart and Mars is at the weakest position. Her hubby will live a full life.

Chevvai-Dhosham-post.jpg

sneha-prasanna-wedding_13367385523.jpg

Reality: Madhavi has a lover John, a gangster

Cupace20210516015412.jpg

John keeps Madhavi as his personal fuck toy.

1653557577742.jpg

Picsart-22-05-18-17-24-57-584.jpg

John is mad that Madhavi is married.
Her hubby Anoop is killed by John 4 days after their marriage.

So much for Sumangali yoga and Astrologer Subbaraya Sharma's prediction...

Cuckumber Krish & his work life imbalance - teaser

il_570xN.3006030787_dajo.jpg

Why did I start my company?
Why did I mix my work & personal life instead of keeping them separate?
See what has become of my SANSKARI wife as a result!

samantha-1-1.jpg

It's been a month since I even touched her.
I will be sooooooo content if she lets me lick her...
or at least let me smell her...

Why is she doing this to me??? it's all my fault!
Bro turn her into a whore and company slut

PARODY ON CURRENT AFFAIRS 04 - Nayan Wedding

Nayantara wedding festivities in DesiFakes started...
Posted my first content on my friend Silver's thread - Nayantara's PRENUPTIAL AGREEMENT

More content coming up on this thread - Nayan's wedding guests and gifts and other exclusive content

1051883-nayanthara-wedding-picture.jpg

Astrologer Subbaraya Sharma (ASS) & his Bad Predictions - Bad Ass Predictions 02

Gangadhara Pande went to Subbaraya Sharma to understand how his retired life will be.

ASS Prediction: Mr Gangadhar, based on the positioning of Venus in your chart,
you will have a very long life. Jupiter will bless you with a prosperous life.
You will live until 85 years without any health issues.

22.jpg

Reality: at the age of 62, Gangadhar woke up one morning and opened the bathroom door...
His granddaughter Rashmika was taking a bath... She was in her prime of youth... All nubile...
She is astonishingly beautiful. Gangadhar's heart starts to beat soooooo fasttttt...

Full-nude-Rashmika-naked-slim-body-latest-photo-no-dress-actor-732x1024.jpg

Seeing her grandpa she turned around...
Her back beauty and ass was even more beautiful... It was too hot to handle for the poor old fella...
he had a heart attack and crashed and died on the spot... at 62...

1654490278959.jpg
good posts

Cuckumber Krish & his work life imbalance 01

Krish is a nerdy startup professional who owns a Artificial Intelligence driver smart robot vacuum cleaners.

The company is
KEKRON MAKRON

He hired his Dad's friend David as the company's CEO. David is a slave Driver, called Demanding David by the employees.

Below is the Org Chart of the company. It's a small company of 20 employees.
There is a adjoining factory where the robotic vacuum cleaners are manufactured.

Demanding David - CEO - Krish's Dad's friend
3088_normal.jpg

Lecherous Leo - Watchman - does disgusting things like setting up video cams in women toilets

NOOR - the receptionist
nivi.jpg

By and large, a small modern work space...

Krish has huge dreams for Kekron Makron...

small-office.jpg

Let's see how his office and marital worlds collide and what it brings upon Krish...

EPcp1d2-Uw-AAXOp.jpg
Waiting for the story bro

Sukha Saukhya School for 18+ teens - SSS 01

Its Priyanka's first day at Sukha Saukhya School for Teens.

She has no fucking clue about the school, its curriculum and how the teachers are.

She's never been outside home until her Mother's brother, her Uncle, insisted that Priyanka should study here.

She's crying thinking about being alone by herself...

FSFcxuKVUAAcosV.jpg

Along comes Sam, her classmate.

Sam joined Sukha Saukhya School a 2 months ago and her 'TRAINING' is going really well.

f6c117bee24c43a0cc71a0e58971be52.jpg

Its a real fun school Priyanka, Sam says and kisses her on the cheek.

Priyanka is taken aback by Sam's dress and also no one other than her Dad and Mom had kissed her

FSFnJssaMAA6eDH.jpg

This is a very liberal school... See how casual my uniform is...

soon you will be wearing on of these uniforms, Babe!

MGR-Samantha-17.jpg

Here you will have real fun with all our MASTERS... yes all our teachers are male... and they are really long... I mean really good...

They train us day and night...

They train us to ride for long hours! I mean horses dear!

They train us how to handle men and women!

They train us how to give pleasure to ourselves and lead a fully pleasurable life!

Come... Its time to go to your first class "The bigger it is the longer you worship!"

Somehow all this is EXCITING our Priyanka as she enters her first class along with her classmate Sam.

FSFdibCVUAoBMf-

The TEACHER for this class is... STEVE LONGMAN

MV5BMDQwZTlmOWEtMmIzYy00ZDgzLTgxNWQtZGNjNWIyNjZkNWU4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkyNTEzMw@@._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Do you think Priyanka and Sam will get good grades in his course???

106539.jpg

Do you think Sam can teach some of her worshipping skills to Priyanka???

21Oxh.jpg

Do you think Priyanka is a fast learner and get an A grade in the "Longer it is the longer you worship" course???

priyanka-arul-mohan-nude-5-of-7.jpg

Last edited:

She has no fucking clue about the school, its curriculum and how the teachers are.

She's never been outside home until her Mother's brother, her Uncle, insisted that Priyanka should study here.

FSFcxuKVUAAcosV.jpg

Sam joined Sukha Saukhya School a 2 months ago and her 'TRAINING' is going really well.

Priyanka is taken aback by Sam's dress and also no one other than her Dad and Mom had kissed her

FSFnJssaMAA6eDH.jpg

MGR-Samantha-17.jpg

Here you will have real fun with all our MASTERS... yes all our teachers are male... and they are really long... I mean really good...

They train us how to give pleasure to ourselves and lead a fully pleasurable life!

Come... Its time to go to your first class "The bigger it is the longer you worship!"

Somehow all this is EXCITING our Priyanka as she enters her first class along with her classmate Sam.

FSFdibCVUAoBMf-

MV5BMDQwZTlmOWEtMmIzYy00ZDgzLTgxNWQtZGNjNWIyNjZkNWU4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkyNTEzMw@@._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

106539.jpg

21Oxh.jpg

Do you think Priyanka is a fast learner and get an A grade in the "Longer it is the longer you worship" course???

Under the guidance of Sam, Priyu will definitely get A grade from all MASTERS. I think she will get A+ and will rank higher than Sam.

FSFcxuKVUAAcosV.jpg

FSFnJssaMAA6eDH.jpg

MGR-Samantha-17.jpg

FSFdibCVUAoBMf-

106539.jpg

21Oxh.jpg

It depends on how priyanka being transformed. As i always say no girl. Is a slut unless or until we transform her step by step.. Destroy her brick by brick

PARODY ON CURRENT AFFAIRS 05 - Indonesia passes law banning non-marital sex

The new code, which also applies to foreign residents and tourists, bans cohabitation before marriage and sex between unmarried individuals.

The MORAL POLICE of Indonesia swooped throughout the country, cracking down on citizens and tourists...

They were shocked to see what they saw...

1. They burst thru the doors of a seven star Hotel and they were shocked to see SAMANTHA, a very popular Indian actress, having sex with a Teenage white Boy.

Samantha Akkineni Samantha Ruth Prabhu Milky Full Nude Sexy Boobs Pussy Sex Fakes MGR Fakes MrGhostRider Fakes Desifakes Xossip Xossipy Inssia

2. They found princess Noor Jahan, the Queen consort of Kingdom of Bahrain having sex with a African Guy, getting fucked like crazy in a beach resort.

jsjKW.jpg

3. They found the young wife of Jakarta police chief fucking 2 constable guards posted for security at her home.

MFVOx.jpg

4. They found British actesss Emma Watson having a Gala sex time with her Indonesian cab driver in her luxury suite.

RVap8.jpg

5. They found the opposition leader of the country being willfully cuckolded by his sexy sultry wife at their official residence.

6. They found the teenage daughter of the president of Indonesia having a gangbang with a bunch of foreign tourists

iKQhA.jpg

Do you think Indonesia will repeal their new passed law after all these scandals???

Last edited:

The new code, which also applies to foreign residents and tourists, bans cohabitation before marriage and sex between unmarried individuals.

The MORAL POLICE of Indonesia swooped throughout the country, cracking down on citizens and tourists...

1. They burst thru the doors of a seven star Hotel and they were shocked to see SAMANTHA, a very popular Indian actress, having sex with a Teenage white Boy.

Samantha Akkineni Samantha Ruth Prabhu Milky Full Nude Sexy Boobs Pussy Sex Fakes MGR Fakes MrGhostRider Fakes Desifakes Xossip Xossipy Inssia

2. They found princess Noor Jahan, the Queen consort of Kingdom of Bahrain having sex with a African Guy, getting fucked like crazy in a beach resort.

jsjKW.jpg

3. They found the young wife of Jakarta police chief fucking 2 constable guards posted for security at her home.

MFVOx.jpg

4. They found British actesss Emma Watson having a Gala sex time with her Indonesian cab driver in her luxury suite.

RVap8.jpg

5. They found the opposition leader of the country being willfully cuckolded by his sexy sultry wife at their official residence.

6. They found the teenage daughter of the president of Indonesia having a gangbang with a bunch of foreign tourists

iKQhA.jpg

Do you think Indonesia will repeal their new passed law after all these scandals???
Amazing bro

jsjKW.jpg

MFVOx.jpg

RVap8.jpg

iKQhA.jpg

These laws brought out the sluts who were pretending to be holy in front of people. Send back that Indian actress to India, we Indians are waiting for her at airport. We'll teach her how great Desi dicks are as compared to a tiny whiny white pee pee..

Back