• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Short Stories

"Oh yes, always the same roles. Raped housewife, drunk daughter, lost school-girl, newly wed bride. Which reminds me, you still haven't given me my share from when you sold me on my wedding day! You snuck the best man and the three ushers into my changing room and they pulled my tits out of my dress, lifted it up around my waist, and proceeded to have me give them blow jobs and tit jobs and fuck me in all positions. I was so nervous they would cum on my dress. One came in my mouth so I made sure to swallow that down so none spilled, one came on my boobs, one inside my pussy and the last insisted at the end to ass fuck me, gave you more money, and came in my ass. And you just stood there watching the whole thing."

7PgoM.jpg

7PwY2.jpg

7puZK.jpg

7pPAh.jpg

"Ya, I love looking at all those studs and nice hard cocks. They don't want to fuck me, too fat they say, so I live gratuitously through watching you fuck everyone. Even my husband only wants to fuck me as he watches you fuck your dildo's. Ha, that's right, and then I wouldn't let you clean up or wear panties, so you had to go through your wedding ceremony covered in cum!"

53867165_192_b481.jpg

"Fuck, don't I know it. I walked up the wedding aisle with cum leaking out of my pussy and my ass and running down my legs. Looking closely I could see cum visible on my cleavage! And I prayed that Chnadu didn't smell the cum on my breath when we kissed at the altar. I was only able to give him a quick peck. Thank God the wine washed out the taste later at dinner."

"That's so funny." Her sister chimed in. "You have never let your husband ass fuck you or cum in your mouth, but all his best friends have stuck it in your bum and watched you swallow their loads numerous times! Stupid chump that guy is. I am so lucky I found my husband and that he has such a big cock. He doesn't fuck me often with it, but when he does it is fabulous!"

96975993_008_b541.jpg

AScn.jpg

I noticed Anu said nothing in response but bit her lower lip and raised her eyes high, no doubt remembering the week before when her brother-in-law stuck it in her ass. Ya, I might be a chump, but not as naïve as her sister is, I thought.

The doorbell rang and Anu got up and went to the bedroom to change. Her sister let three men enter the house. Big burly biker gang type looking guys, I'm sure they all did some jail time. One was a big fat bald white man with a full beard, ugly as sin and looking even meaner. The other was a mid-height looking fellow with cruel harsh eyes. The last was a tall lean black man, kinder face, but covered in tattoo's. Her sister welcomed them in, took their cash from them, and sitting in the kitchen in view of the living room said that their whore would arrive shortly. The men just sort of mulled around the living room waiting in anticipation.

Anu arrived, wearing a long floral patterned summer dress that covered her legs to below the knee and showed some of her ample bosom, pressed upward by her bra. She had on high heels and her hair was done nicely up. She looked like a very traditional housewife, virtuous and modest. Obviously just the men wanted. She watched into the living room and let out a shriek "Who are you? Why are you in my house? Get out! I demand right now that you get out!" At first the men stood motionless, and then the fat man got into the act.

Anu-sithara-images-115614.md.jpg

"Shut the fuck up you stupid bitch!" He commanded and seized my wife by the arm.

"Let go of me right now you beast, do you hear me!" She yelled in response.

In reply she received a sharp slap across the face from the big man. "Looks like we have a live wire here boys." He bellowed, and then grabbed the top of her dress ripped down at the material to expose her bra covered breasts. "And a big bouncing rack on the bimbo too." He added. "Come on boys, let's give this big mouthed fucking bitch what she deserves!"

"Let go of me!" Anu screamed as the other two advanced on her. The large man wrapped her arms behind her back pinning her in place while the other one completed yanking down the top of her dress and worked her bra free, exposing her large bare breasts. He then began to grab them roughly, crushing them and yanking at them harshly enough to make Anu cry out in pain. "Oh God, please, please no God, don't let them do this to me." She begged loudly.

anu-sithara-boobs-pressing-photos-naked-body-without-dress.jpg

With a distinctive Hispanic accent her molester said "Mmmmm, fuck, I love big tits, pretty little housewife and her big fat married udders, these bitches just love their tits to be slapped around." He uttered, now slapping her breasts back and forth with firm controlled open palms.

The black man approached and said "Its married bitches cunts I like to see, let's check out if this one shaves her slut cunt or leaves it thick and bushy for her husband to fuck." And raising her dress around her hips began to yank at her panties, forcing them down around her knees.
Anu kicked in futile resistance and yelled "No you bastards, no, my husband is the only one I have ever slept with. This is wrong. Don't do this. Please ... please ... please don't rape me ..." her voice weakening with each uttered word.

The large man then wrapped a big arm around her throat and clamped his other hand over her mouth. He dragged her over to the couch, her body tiny in his clasp, her exposed long slender legs limply being dragged along by her heels on the floor, her panties around her knees and her trimmed bush visible. Sitting down and holding her in place so that her body hung partially over the coach he said "You are going to shut the fuck up bitch and you are going to let the boys here fuck your nasty cunt over and over. We all just got out of prison and everyone needs a good fuck. Any cunt will do. Now spread your legs like a good slut and take your fuckings."

AnuSitharatoplesssmallboobsinwhitepantiessexylegpic.jpg

Anu offered some nominal resistance which waned with time as they removed her panties, stripped himself naked, spread her legs wide, and positioned himself on the floor before she quickly impaled the full length of his cock inside her obviously already wet vagina. He began to pump away at Anu's pussy as the large man released his hand from around her mouth. "You like it bitch?" He asked. "Beg for it slut. We want to hear you beg for it." He commanded.

"Never!" She screamed, as the big man now crushed her tits in his massive hands and the man continued to plug away at her cunt. At this point the black man also disrobed and stood there with his dick in his hand awaiting his own turn. As his prick stiffened I noticed Anu's eyes transfix upon it. I couldn't help but notice as well. This man was hanged! Moreso so than her brother-in-law. This thing was like an English cucumber. "Never." She uttered again, but only weakly.

sexy-naked-anu-sithara-shaved-pussy-blacked-photos-fucking.jpg

The large man released her and stood up, beginning to undress as well. Anu lay on her back, her hands behind her head and her ass hanging over the couch, as the Man enjoyed fucking her cunt and groping at her breasts. Anu simply stared at the black man's massive penis, licking her lips, clearly in anticipation of receiving it. The large man sat on the couch and pulled Anu's face down onto his dick as they repositioned her onto all fours and then mounted her from behind.

"Suck it bitch!" The large man commanded. She shook her head vigorously in resistance. He took her by the hair and slammed her face down onto his dick, forcing his cock into her mouth. She gagged and gasped as he face fucked my wife. Now the black man, having waited long enough, told the Fucking man that it was his turn now and pushing the Man off anu positioned himself the couch behind her. Taking his dick in his hand, he began to work the head into her pussy. Her head leapt up suddenly off the white man's dick and she screamed "Oh God, oh God no ... no ..." The black man continued to slowly work his way into her cunt, his dick evidently so big that he couldn't get it in with just a push. "Oh fucking God, no .... noooo, ohhhhhh, ohhh yes, yes. YES!" Anu shrieked.

anusithara6.jpg

They laughed. "Married bitches always like big black dicks!"

"They all do." The black man calmly replied, "White bitches all love black cock and married bitches all love big cock. Married white bitches will do anything for a big black cock." He said with a chuckle. "Isn't that right bitch?" He teased me.

"Yes Sir, absolutely Sir, Oh my God that is the biggest cock I have ever been fucked by. I'm your slut now for life." Anu replied, with a submissive begging tone in her voice.

"You are a good fuck." The black man said.

"Thank-you." Is all that Anu said in response.

Tired of the conversation the large man pushed Anu's face back down over his dick. This time she eagerly devoured his cock, sucking it willingly. He motioned the Mexican over and taking his dick into her hand stroked at it, intermittently breaking off sucking one cock to suck on the other.

anu-sithara-big-boobs-pressing-doggy-fuck-photo.jpg

Her sister watched with an evil smirk on her face and then came over to watch more closely as Anu sucked cocks and got fucked by a giant one. She asked the men if she could take pictures and they had no issue with it so long as their faces weren't shown. "To show future customers." she explained.

09b70f32255ba2f47221f3724ae636a8.jpg

The men then decided to change up the position. Lifting Anu to a standing position she began to deeply kiss each of them in turn. They fondled her tits, her ass, her bush and pussy and she stroked their cocks, focusing most of her attention on the big black dick. Holding it in her hand I could see that it was fully three times longer than her palm was wide, and noticed that she was not able to fully extend her grasp around it. She kissed the black man profusely, and reminded him that she was now his willing slut for life. "This is what every housewife needs, three big strong bad boys to force her to submit, to be used as their fuck toy. Every housewife needs to be used as a slut from time to time, they just need to be convinced of it through a little force."

"I noticed." Said the black man. "Married couples all come to Jamaica, middle aged white bitches, bored with their lives. I serve them drinks at the resort and they all give me lustful glances. Then they all sneak away from their husband's to get fucked by a big black cock. They beg like filthy whores for me to fuck them hard and deep. I serve them drinks later together with their husbands. Those men have no idea that their wives are walking funny because the just got fucked by a cock much larger than their own and that their pussies are filled to the brim with my semen." Completing his story with a soft chuckle.

Anu-sithara-Nude-cuckold-sex-xxx-mallu-naked-actress-picture.jpg

"Oh fuck, I can completely understand that!" Anu exclaimed excitedly, and then added "Come on my three studs, I have three holes, why don't you fill them all up together."

And pushing the black man to the floor and lifting his massive dick skyward she quickly stuck the head into her mouth, looking like she was trying to swallow a baseball. Having satisfied herself with the huge head of his cock in her mouth she then straddled him about the waist and slowly worked herself down upon the giant penis, gasping and moaning in pleasure the entire time. Settling down onto the monster dick assumed the position before her and she took his dick eagerly into her mouth. The white man then positioned himself awkwardly behind her. Though rather fat, he was able in time to work his dick into my wife's ass. She screamed aloud in pain and pleasure as he punctured her sphincter, and then seemed to enjoy having the two cocks buried inside of her at once, her face glowing with delight and lust as she sucked deeply on the third dick. Her sister came over and took lots of more photos.
Nude-mallu-Anu-Sithara-double-penetration-group-sex-pic.jpg

Anu-Sithara-topless-big-boobs-fucking-black-cock-on-top.jpg

She pumped away vigorously on the big black dick as the other two men exchanged positions, they are now enjoying the opportunity to fuck her ass hole. Then the black man said, "OK, my turn now. Most bitches won't let me enter their asses, but I paid good money to ass fuck this whore." My wife's face turned pale at the suggestion and she froze in place. All the men began to chuckle.

"Come on bitch." The big white man said. "We will help you out." He teased me. Together the big man and the other one lifted her upward until the big black dick flopped free of her cunt. The black man then held his dick in place before her ass and the other two began to slowly lower her down. "Nooooo!" Anu let out a blood curdling scream as the head of his dick must have begun to push against her anus. Already well fucked by the other two her hole probably began to accommodate the mushroom shaped bulbous head of his dick, but then could take no more. The two men began to lower her down a bit further. The black man simply lay there on his back, a giant grimace across his face. Anu screamed out loud over and over, and tears flowed from her eyes. Saliva gathered in her lips and began to pour down her chin onto her chest. Her head flopped around like a shaken Raggedy Anne doll, her eyes rolling deeply back into her head as they slowly continued to let her down, her own weight impaling her bum with the giant shaft oriented toward it. But my Anu was a trooper, and inch by inch she began to feed the monster cock into her ass. Her shrieks of pain gradually transformed into cries of pleasure. Her sister continued taking pictures.

7UK7P.jpg

Anal-reverse-cowgirl-on-BBC.gif

Anu proved she was a professional as with her own strength she began to raise and lower herself slowly and carefully up and down the giant prick embedded in her rectum. As she did so mid one jerked off into her mouth as the big white man stroked himself off over her tits. They sat on the couch with Anu's sister who seemed to enjoy being surrounded by the large naked men, and they all watched the show.

Anu began to pump the big cock in her ass faster and deeper. Leaning forward she began to deeply kiss the black man upon the lips. "Am I a good ass fuck my darling?" I heard her ask.

"Fuck ya." Was all the black man could muster as he enjoyed the feeling of a tight asshole riding up and down on his dick.

"Darling, please, come back as often as you want, be my lover, no charge ever again, please let me serve your massive cock as often as you want. Train me to suck your big cock the way you like it sucked. Train my cunt to be the perfect fuck toy. And use my ass as much as you like. The more you fuck my ass the easier it will become for your cock to enter her. Train my ass to take your big cock willingly. Darling, my lover, I need your magnificent cock regularly in my ass more than I have ever needed or wanted anything in my life! I want to be trained to be the best ass fuck you ever had. Keep you coming back for more and more." Anu begged as she pounded the thick long cock in and out of her butt. "Promise me darling to come back and give me lots of more ass fuckings." She pleaded as she continued to kiss and ass fuck her new lover.

"God yes, I'll be back bitch, you are the best ass fuck I ever had and I want this as much as I can get it. Free you say?"

"Yes darling, no charge, I'm a young three holed married slut, and you are my incredible, gorgeous, giant cocked big black Master." All sat on the couch listening intently, fascinated by the conversation they were hearing. Anu now was pumping on her new Master's giant cock with her ass furiously and soon he erupted into her willing and eager fuck hole. Anu collapsed onto the tall man, cock still in her ass, and panting loudly I overheard her say "I love you my stud, I love your gorgeous cock, I want my body to serve your cock. You are my Master, I am your Slave, and my body is the fuck toy of your cock."

Anu-sithara-ass-hole-fucking-photo-malayali-actress-cuckold-anal-sex-latest-fake-1-461x600.jpg

Once Anu caught her breath she slowly stood up and a quart of semen leaked out of her asshole onto our living room floor. Her sister laughed at her and told her to get on her knees and lick it up. Anu willingly did so, eagerly licking and sucking up the ample cum off the hard-wood floor. All the men clapped at her evident sluttiness. The men dressed and I saw Anu pull the black man to the side and in a low voice explained that this was her house, that she was married and only a part-time whore, but that all she really wanted was just a lover with a giant cock who used it to demean her and make her feel like a worthless slut. The black man smiled and said that he would be only too glad to accommodate her wishes. She then gave him her cell number and told him to text her a code word indicating that he wanted to come over, and that she would then find a time when her husband was out.

God, here I am, sitting at my computer stroking myself as I watch my slut wife, sleeping in our bed, offering herself as slut to any man with a huge dick. As her sister said, I guess I am just a chump.

The next day I noticed that my wife could barely walk. She said it was her period and she was cramping badly. I knew the truth. You just can't take a baseball bat up your ass and walk straight for the next few days. But she was ecstatically happy, I observed, and also frequently checked her cell phone. One morning, about a week later, she excitedly began texting someone on the phone. She then said that she was feeling ill and called into work, saying she was too sick to come in. She then suggested to the person on the other end that I could pull a double shift and take hers. She handed me the phone and our boss, Bobby, another man who got to fuck my wife, told me to come in for around noon. I obviously had no choice and agreed. Anu then spent the morning anxiously pacing the house and dolling herself up, trying on one outfit and then changing her mind to try on another. I asked her what was going on and she said that she was starting to feel a bit better now. She also explained that she had grown tired of how the flowerbeds looked and so had found a gardener, who would be coming over later. This would be her new cover story. He was the 'gardener'. Sure, whatever.

image-2022-06-25-191328441.png

Her new lover actually arrived shortly before I was due to head to work, so strangely I got to meet him at the door as I was leaving. The man was tall -- must have been six and a half feet. He smiled at me knowingly, introducing himself as the gardener. When my wife rounded the corner, dressed in a skirt high above the knee and a thin blouse only partially buttoned up, her eyes transfixed upon his, and I received no response from her as I said good-bye.
I arrived home that night and noticed that the flower beds remained untouched. Watching the video I saw that no sooner had I closed the door behind me that the two lovers were in a tight embrace, the black man's lips pressing firmly against Anu's as his hands began to explore her breasts and her own hands eagerly sought to find his stiffening cock. Taking him by the hand and leading him into our bedroom she let the man slowly strip her free of her blouse and skirt, which was all that she was wearing and she then stripped her lover naked. Pulling him onto the bed she then spent at least the next half hour slowly making love to his cock with her mouth.

96cVnr.jpg

Anu-sithara-nude-boobs-and-pussy-hardcore-sex-xxx.md.jpg

As she had done with her brother-in-law, she enjoyed playfully teasing the huge dick, clearly obsessed with it, worshiping the towering shaft, engulfing its length with soft kisses and licks. She took her time and made love to each of his golf ball sized testicles, kissing and licking them, taking each carefully into her mouth and gently sucking upon it. She raised up his legs and asking him to raise his hips she placed her face beneath his balls and lovingly licked at this asshole, pressing her tongue firmly against it. She explained to him that she wanted to be his total slut. She repeatedly practiced taking the giant head of his cock into her mouth and feeding as much of his length down her gullet as she could until she could fit no more. She told him again that she loved him and that she was a slave to his cock.

anu-sithara-full-nude-handjob-black-cock-photos.jpg

Not able to wait any longer he took Anu in his arms and rolled her onto her back and spreading her slender legs high, he began to work his cock into her tight cunt. She begged him to fuck her, and screamed out loudly and she pushed his way deeper and deeper into her. He called her a skank slut, a worthless bitch, just a skinny big titted bitch who had no purpose other than to serve black men's cocks. She howled in agreement, saying married white bitches all deserved to be the cheap submissive fuck toy for some big cocked black man.

full-nude-blacked-anu-sithara-hotel-room-sex-photo.jpg

He spent the rest of the day sliding his massive member in and out of Anu's willing cunt, and she spent the rest of the day loving it. He came once in her mouth, and she eagerly devoured the bucket of cum he unloaded into her throat. He later came in her cunt, and she eagerly dug out the semen with her fingers and licked them clean. After she sucked his cock hard once again she reminded him that he couldn't leave without giving her the ass fucking that she had spent the whole week masturbating herself thinking about.

With a broad smile he placed her onto all fours. She offered him a bottle of KY jelly to help. My wife then lay there, chest on the bed, ass in the air, and let the large black man enter her asshole with his giant prick and spend the rest of the afternoon letting it slide in and out of her. She said that this was all part of her ass training, conditioning her hole to more easily open up for him. He fucked her ass while she was on all fours. He brought her to the kitchen and fucked her ass as she bent over the kitchen table. She laid him on his back on our bed and squatting over him ass fucked him from on top. She lay back on the couch and spread her legs wide. I could clearly see the gaping hole that was her asshole. It was wide enough to put a man's fist into. He slid easily into her. She smiled from ear to ear as her lover continued to pump the full length of his enormous shaft in and out of her all too eager love hole.

anu-sithara-anal-blacked-heroine-ass-hole-fucking-photos.jpg

naked-heroine-anu-sithara-anal-blacked-photos.jpg

Anu-Sitara-Nude-19-of-42.jpg

Anu-Sitara-Nude-3-of-42.jpg

It must have hurt like hell, but obviously Anu simply loved giant cocks in her ass. She took his cock in her ass until he finally burst, dumping his load into her willing anus as his dick was submerged deep inside of her. They lay together, she still stroking his semi-rigid cock. They kissed. I could see that she was simply in pure heaven.

I stayed with Anu, and it has been 2 more years since it first became known to me that she is a humiliation slut. I'm not sure why. I guess I am as much into watching her get humiliated and used as she is into being humiliated and used. We are both sick perverts in that way. I have watched her adventures as they have continued. I have heard her explain to her sister how her boss takes her on travel and uses her as a slut the whole time, making her dress like a cheap whore in public and at meetings, how the other managers all have married slut-rectaries that are made to behave the same, how the men swap slut-retaries and make them participate in grand orgies. I have watched her sister whore her out too many times to count. And watched as her nephews continued to fuck their aunt even as they grew older, many married now, but still enjoying the privileges offered to members of the family to fuck the family slut. Anu has continued to become more of an anal slut, and freely offers her bottom to all the boys now. But her favorite activity remains spending time with her brother-in-law and her black stud. Big cocks is her need, and big cocks in her ass while being told she is a worthless harlot is what she continues to live for. So I feel no guilt in having sex with other women as the opportunity presents itself. And Anu and I still fuck from time to time. But I have to admit that more than anything I love coming home to find video of Anu doing what she does best and stroking myself off as I watch her make a total slut of herself.

Naked-Malayalam-heroine-Anu-sithara-Nude-ass-anal-xxx-cowgirl-sex-position.jpg

kavanu.md.jpg

(MyPornSnap.fun)_kavya-madhavan-nude-nithya-menen-nude-anu-sithara-nude-xxx.jpg

118_450.jpg

Malayalam-naked-actress-Anu-sithara-Nude-handjob-sex-xxx-images-703x1024.jpg

Anu-Sithara-Nude-Fakes-latest-sex-photo-8.jpg

Anusithara-nude-ass-anal-sex-xxx.png

674_450.jpg

150_450.jpg

Naked-Mallu-heroine-Anu-sithara-Nude-boobs-show-during-blowjob-sex-xxx.jpg

AnuSithara10_7_5.jpg

Anu-Sithara-Nude-Fakes-latest-sex-photo-9.jpg

as4.jpg

Kavya-Madhavan-cum.jpg

heroine-anu-sithara-handjob-2-nude-cock-bathroom-3some-sex-photos.jpg

hot-anu-sithara-nude-ass-blacked-bedroom-fuck-image.jpg

naked-mallu-anu-sithara-bathroom-standing-sex-pussy-fucking-image.jpg

nude-heroine-anu-sithara-naked-bathroom-photoshoot-no-dress.jpg

THE-END

Vinod's heart pounded in his chest. He had been avoiding this encounter for the past two years with late work and business travel. Now, he felt like a deer caught in the headlight. He hoped for the car to run over him. He wished he died at that moment. His wife, Anagha, and his mother were seated on the couch looking into his eyes. He felt guilty that he let them down, mostly he let his wife down.

Anagha-LK-Maruthora-stills-guna369-pre-release-32.jpg

His mother broke the silence and said, "Son, this is nothing to be ashamed of. A lot of people have infertility. There are a lot of medical procedures to help you guys conceive, like IVF."

His wife quipped, "For that, there should be at least one sperm." Vinod's head dropped. He had done a grave sin by hiding his insufficiencies from his wife.

His mother glanced at her daughter-in-law and said plainly, "Maybe a sperm donor then."

His mother droned on how her eggs are aging, and late pregnancy is difficult. Her usual emotional blackmail followed that she is waiting to see her grandchild so that she can die in peace. Her second son is still young, in his college. His brother, Avnish, was in his room studying. Vinod felt relieved at the fact that the conversation didn't happen in front of Avnish.

His wife broke this solace with her next quip, "It is not only about having a kid. Your son has a very small penis and I am still a virgin." Anagha broke into tears. His mother consoled her looking into Vinod's eyes.

dikkiloona-anagha-with-citizen-director-in-meendum-movie-official-trailer_1634304720.jfif

----------------

Vinod reflected on the day he met her. It was an arranged marriage. He had refused so many alliances till then that his mother emotionally blackmailed him to marry Anagha. Anagha was fresh out of college, she was not aspirational about her career, she wanted to be a housewife. An aspirational girl would leave him, Vinod thought. He said yes to her without revealing his condition. Vinod had a micropenis. When fully erect, his penis was less than two inch long. He knew this was not normal. He hoped if he begets a child, Anagha wouldn't mind his condition. He got married with the hope that Anagha would not make a big scene out of this.

anagha020321_5.jpg

Vinod procrastinated the predicament a few days after the marriage by feigning illness, work commitments, and travel. Finally, the day arrived when he needed to do the deed. He ensured the lights were off and tried to insert his erect but tiny penis into her vagina. After a few minutes of unsuccessful attempts, she searched for this penis in vain. Finally, she turned the lights on, and all hell broke loose.

She asked Vinod to stand and examined him. His penis was invisible against his pubic hair. Finally, she found his penis and told him, "I have read anxiety causes erectile dysfunction. You need to calm down. Maybe we can try it later." Vinod nodded.

A few unsuccessful attempts later, one day after making out for a few minutes, he ejaculated on her pubic hair. Her eyes went wide. She asked, "Is this the maximum erection you have ever had?" Vinod broke down into tears. Her heart broke. She consoled him, after all, it is not his fault to be born with a tiny penis. Inside, her heart broke with the realization that she may never experience proper sex. She had been holding off till marriage, not that she never had an option.

c7708f1337ea39f39576f1f297ccf60c.jpg

As days passed, she became distant, disappointed, and depressed. She hoped, at the very least, Vinod gets her pregnant to shut up her nagging mother-in-law. After two years of trying, two pumps, a load ejaculated in the entrance of her vagina, and no pregnancy, her hope vanished.

A few days back, his mother arranged for them to visit a clinic specializing in reproductive issues. Multiple doctors took note of their history, examined them, and conducted tests.

--------------

The final report on the test results was on the coffee table. Micropenis was not his only issue. He had no sperm count, zero to be precise. Anagha, on the other hand, had no problems and seemed fertile in the doctor's assessment. The doctor suggested they try artificial insemination from a sperm donor.

Still consoling her weeping daughter-in-law, his mother said, "Why don't you do something," to Vinod. Vinod had a blank stare.

Having spilled her pent-up feelings, Anagha slept the whole night after months. Vinod, on the other hand, was wide awake, pondering how to resolve the issue. He had two problems at hand. One was making Anagha pregnant, which shall be solved by artificial insemination by a sperm donor. But making Anagha satisfied sexually is the biggest problem. In the past, they had tried using sex toys, but she never liked them. Her opinion was they were lifeless. She orgasmed with oral sex, but she wanted penetrative sex, and nothing could replace it.

5-6.jpg

The more he thought about it, the clearer the solution felt. He needed to get his wife a man to have sex with so that she is satisfied and hopefully get pregnant. He imagined another man entering his wife, pounding his big dick with her moaning. He soiled his pants at that thought. His penis liked the idea more than his conscience.

He looked at her angelic face, sleeping peacefully. He said to himself, "I need to satisfy her needs." He imagined a well-built man with a massive cock impaling her, and depositing his warm cum deep where no man has ever been. He felt horny, jealous, and ashamed at the same time.

Now the solution posed a big problem: who would be the man. Vinod made a mental recap of all his conditions: he should not steal Vinod's wife, and he needed to be discreet. The last two questions worried him. What if his wife and the man fall in love, and she dumps him. That would be anti-climactic. He needed to set boundaries.

anagha-at-guna-369-movie-pre-release-event-4.jpg

His major worry was he lived with his mother and his brother. Inviting a man to his home is out of the question without his mother raising questions. He also thought how awkward it would be, she ushering a man into their bedroom with her mother watching. He felt ashamed at that thought.

Suddenly it struck him. The solution had been right in front of his eyes. He needed to discuss it with his wife.

Anagha opened her eyes to see Vinod seated in the chair next to the bed and looking at her. She immediately felt bad for him. It was not his fault, yet they suffered.

She immediately apologized, "Sorry dear. I shouldn't have told your mother about your condition. I feel terrible."

She was surprised to see Vinod come next to her and plant a kiss on her forehead. Anagha looked visibly surprised.

Vinod said, "I know you have been suffering because of my condition. You are not able to bear a child. Worst of all, you are not able to have proper sex."

Anagha got alarmed and said, "Please don't say you are divorcing me. I don't want to leave you because of your condition."

Vinod laughed and said, "Quite the opposite. I can offer you everything except sex and a baby. So, why not get you sex and let us have everything else."

Anagha got confused. Vinod continued, "I suggest that you have sex with a proper man, get pregnant. Let's have a proper relationship sans sex. I think it should work."

Anagha got irritated and asked, "I am not fucking another man or a gigolo. What do you think of me?"

Vinod smiled and asked, "Who said anything about a gigolo. My suggestion is to have sex with a proper man, someone decent, someone worth the salt, and someone who can be discreet."

Anagha's anger dissipated. Vinod sensed it and continued, "I am suggesting my brother. I still haven't discussed this with him, so please don't presume anything adverse. You can say no, and I won't mind. You can have sex with him, and I won't mind."

Anagha went speechless. She has never imagined Avnish that way. He had been like a brother to her till then. She imagined her kissing Avnish and the thought excited her. Her heartbeat fluttered at the thought of his erect penis entering her.

maxresdefault.jpg

She immediately sensed Vinod was looking at her and she felt ashamed.

Vinod said, "Don't be ashamed. I can see you are getting excited at the thought. Please take time to think and let me know if you are comfortable with it," and continued, "By the way, you should know that he sports a big one. I caught him masturbating when he was a teenager."

Vinod could see the excitement in Anagha's eyes. But she has not consented to it yet. He had to wait for both Anagha and his brother to consent, but he was happy that he might be on the right path to get her satisfied.

Before Vinod left for his office, he said, "I will love you no matter what you choose. If you agree, there are some ground rules to ensure we are not affected by this solution."

Anagha spent the whole day in her room, her mind filled with her husband's solution to their problem. Initially, she hated that her husband suggested something this vile. Her anger dissipated post-lunch. The more she thought about it, the more it appeared as the only option to save their marriage.

Anagha%2BLK%2BMaruthora%2Bat%2BGuna%2B369%2BTelugu%2Bmovie%2Binterview%2B%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Avnish, Vinod's brother, had a sharp nose, a prominent jawline, broad shoulders, and a slender figure. She wondered how big Avnish's penis would be. Blood rushed into her nether regions with the thought. Her pussy was becoming wet, wetter than it ever has been. She wanted to rub her aching clitoris, but she withheld herself. She had a decision to make.

Avnish comes home early from college. Anagha prepared tea for him and his mother-in-law. Avnish and Anagha had their tea in the living room, while her mother-in-law prefers the tea in her bed. She was studying his features while sipping her tea. Avnish was talking about some recent developments in electric cars. Anagha was not able to comprehend Avnish's words - her mind was playing dirty tricks. She wanted to rip his shirt and fuck him then and there. She restrained herself. Their evening tea bolstered her decision.

Anagha-Maruthora-1280x720.jpg

Vinod came home early that evening, unlike his usual late work style. Anagha thought to herself, "Maybe he didn't want to come home early till now." She felt bad for her husband. She ushered him to their bedroom and shut the doors.

Anagha felt nervous. The conviction she had in the evening vanished after seeing Vinod's face. She held Vinod's face and said, "How can I cheat on you, dear. It is not fair."

Vinod smiled and responded, "It is not cheating if I know it. Consider it more like an arrangement to our problem at hand."

Anagha seemed convinced but was silent. Vinod read her facial expression and asked, "So, it means a yes?" She nodded shyly.

Her heart pounded in her chest. She felt happy after a long time. She thought to herself, "Maybe, this is her gift from God for being faithful and honest. God heard her cries and is giving her a solution to her woes. She will be able to get pregnant and raise a child." She relaxed and looked forward to having sex after many years.

Vinod continued, "Then, we need to set some ground rules." Anagha nodded.

He said, "The day we feel it is hurting us rather than helping us, we stop." She nodded eagerly, her blood filled with raging hormones that made her super horny and wet. She wished that they finish the discussion soon, and Avnish comes in and fuck her.

She was brought back by Vinod, "So my rules: This is purely supposed to be physical. The man should not take my place other than sex, which means no vacation, no movies, no romance. Just pure sex." Anagha could feel her underwear becoming wet. She thought to herself, "I may get an orgasm with him setting up the rules."

Anagha-Maruthora-Guna369-interview-photos-8.jpg

Vinod continued, "Next, testing for STI is mandatory if we are bringing in people from outside at any later point of time. And, we don't bring any risky population: gigolo, bulls." She nodded in agreement.

Vinod continued with the rules, "I should be comfortable with the guys you have sex with. Anyone I am uncomfortable with, you cannot proceed." She nodded again while he continued, "And lastly if you beget a child, the man should have no claim to the kid. The kid will be ours and not his."

Anagha said, "I agree with all of the rules, but I have a condition. You need to be present in the same room while I have sex. That way, I can stop if you get uncomfortable." Vinod agreed. With the rules set, it was time for them to ask Avnish. Anagha said, "Why don't you ask Avnish to come in. Let me ask him. It may be uncomfortable for you to ask."

Avnish knew there were marital problems between his brother and his sister-in-law. Avnish sincerely hoped that they don't split up because of his brother's problems. Avnish had overheard the discussion the previous night. He felt pity for Vinod and Anagha. His face showed visible concern when Vinod called him to their bedroom. He prayed to God, "Please don't make them get a divorce."

Anagha was seated in the bed. She asked Avnish to sit down next to her. Vinod sat on the chair.

"You may be wondering why we called for you," Anagha said, "Well, your brother is having a problem with his sexual performance. He cannot have sex, and he cannot beget a child."Avnish's pupils widened. He had thought that his brother was just infertile, Avnish was shocked that his brother cannot have sex as well. He was also surprised at how can did Anagha had been in discussing Vinod's sexual problems. Vinod hung his head in shame.

Anagha took his husband's chin in her hand, kissed him, and said, "No need to feel bad dear. It is not your fault," Anagha continued, "Avnish, sex is essential for a marriage to survive. Every human had sexual desires, and suppressed desires can destroy marriage."

Avnish asked, "Are you guys getting a divorce?"

Anagha smiled at Avnish's concern for his brother's married life.

Vinod explained, "We decided to address the sex part separately so that it doesn't wreck our marriage."

Avnish, being an intelligent guy, understood why he was seated in the room, but he waited for them to complete. Blood rushed to his penis at the thought, but he was also conflicted at the thought.

Anagha said, "Vinod suggested we find someone to have sex with me and beget a child. And we thought you would be perfect. Please don't mistake it for having a kid. It is for my sexual satisfaction as well. I hope you can satisfy me in bed along with giving me a baby."

anagha-hottest-pics-740x740.jpg

Avnish's intuition was right. He got excited by the prospect of sex with his sister-in-law, but his mind cautioned him to tread it carefully. What will his mother think if she finds out? What will society say? He also wanted to get married and raise a family. Although he would be lying if he said he never fantasized about his sister-in-law and soiled tissues. He always found Anagha attractive. Avnish's penis stood rock hard at her open invitation to have sex with her. Avnish never thought his sister-in-law would be this bold.

Anagha knew that Avnish has no girlfriend, but she needed to confirm it as well. Avnish replied, "I am a virgin, Didi. I only had a couple of kisses, nothing more."

Anagha let out a sigh of relief and said, "It is no compulsion. Both of us have never had sex, and it would be a learning opportunity for us. Also, this will be a temporary arrangement on your part. The day you find it uncomfortable, we stop. The day you get married, we stop. Understood?"

1fe224a892ad371f8e061df9e56847ad.jpg

Avnish asked, "What if you get pregnant?"

Anagha replied, "The child will be mine and Vinod's. You will have no legal claims to the child, nor can you reveal to the child that you are the biological father. Unless there is a medical reason, we keep it a secret."

Anagha stressed, "We also need to ensure no one knows about this other than us three."

Avnish nodded. Anagha's heart skipped a beat. She wanted to kiss him and fuck him then and there. But, Avnish interrupted her thoughts, "I have one condition. I will treat you like my girlfriend/wife when together. I can't just have a sexual relationship. But, I will keep my distance when we are outside this bedroom. Also, I want to get married and settle down. My would-be girlfriend/wife should never learn about this." They all agreed.

Anagha could no longer control herself. She grabbed Avnish's chin in her arms and kissed him. Her hands grabbed Avnish's crotch, and her eyes widened. It was big, not monstrously big, but a lot bigger than the only penis she had ever seen.

FO23m7iVgAI8wtb.jpg

She sat on Avnish's lap and kissed him deeply. Her hips were grinding on his bulging crotch. If they were naked, he would be inside her with her riding him. The pussy was so wet with his bulge caressing her pussy. She had a small orgasm, fully clothed, and grinding on him.

Anagha could hardly control herself anymore. She pulled Avnish's tee-shirt off and tugged his jeans down. Anagha kissed Avnish's neck while his tenting underwear pressed against her belly. She tugged his underwear down, and his dick sprung up. Her heart was beating so fast.

She bent down near his erect penis. She was instantly hit with his manly smell. She had always wondered how a "real" man would smell, and taste. She has tried to kiss her husband's penis, but it has always been awkward. But Avnish's smell was intoxicating to her. She held the shaft in her hand and squealed in excitement. She licked the precum from the tip of Avnish's penis like a bee drawn to honey, a very hungry bee. Anagha could taste Avnish's salty precum oozing out.

anagha-lk-naked-breast.jpg

A pang of jealousy hit Vinod. But, he sat mesmerized by the sight of his wife blowing his young brother.

Anagha commanded Avnish, "Fuck me now!"

Avnish wasted no time getting Anagha naked. The smell of her leaking pussy filled the room. Her face was flush with excitement. She seemed to be fully possessed by her hormones. She shivered with his touch.

Avnish's fingers ran across her body. He said, "I have never been with a woman before," and added, "You are beautiful, Didi."

Anagha said, "Don't call me Didi, call me Anagha."

9zfzXh.jpg

As Avnish laid on top of Anagha, she guided his penis to her entrance. Both groaned loud as he pushed in. Although she has experimented with toys, a real man entering her was too much for her to handle, and her body shuddered with a massive orgasm.

Avnish fucked Anagha's slick pussy which was making his dick and balls coated with an abundance of fluids. She brought him closer and kissed his lips.

anagha-lk-xxx-topless.png

It didn't take long for Avnish to cum. As he pumped his warm cum deep inside her pussy, she yelled, "Fuck, that feels amazing!" She kissed him passionately with her legs locked behind his back. Avnish collapsed on her bosom, panting hard. She didn't want him to pull out yet. She liked the feeling of his dick inside her.

Avnish's penis became limp and slid out resulting in a torrent of cum oozing out of her pussy on the bed. She didn't mind.

heroine-anagha-l-k-nude-bbc-pics-fakes-1000x666.jpg

anagha-lk-xxx-poto-nude.jpg

A few minutes later, she turned to look at her husband entranced by the show. She had forgotten he was sitting there. She reached out her hand, held Vinod's hand, and said, "I love you, Vinod."

He came closer, kissed her, and said, "I loved you too. I hope you liked it."

Anagha smiled and said, "I loved it."

She asked Vinod, "Can you grab some water, dear. I am parched." Vinod observed that she was sweating like she just finished running a marathon.

Vinod headed to the kitchen. His mother was preparing the dinner, she hadn't for years now. He froze seeing her.

She came towards him, hugged him, and whispered, "It is alright, dear. Her happiness is important. I hope she brings a child soon."

She directed Vinod to sit and prepared a lemonade. Vinod watched in shame while his mother didn't seem to mind the incestuous arrangement they had made.

She asked Vinod to pick up the lemonade, and she took the mixed array of nuts in a tray. Vinod froze in horror as his mother entered his bedroom. Vinod followed her with two glasses of lemonade, his head hung in shame.

Avnish was behind with Anagha on all fours. Avnish was pumping in and out hard. Vinod was amazed that his little brother could go on round 2 within minutes of spilling his cum deep in his wife.

anagha-lk-nude-picture-sex-nude.jpg

Anagha froze in horror as her mother-in-law kept the tray on the bedside table. Avnish stopped pumping and his dick was fully pushed in, maybe he was trying to hide his dick from his mother.

She grabbed the glasses of lemonade from Vinod's hand and offered them to the couple. Anagha slipped free from Avnish's impaled dick. Avnish was sporting a massive boner coated with her pussy fluids and cum from the last fuck. He grabbed a pillow to hide his erect tool.

Anagha sat on the bed and took the lemonade from her mother-in-law. Her mother-in-law sat next to Anagha and brushed her palm on Anagha's hair. Her mother-in-law asked Anagha, "I hope Avnish satisfied you." Anagha looked at her mother-in-law's eyes locked on the cum stains on the bed and nodded her head in response.

anagha-lk-huge-boobs-fuck-pic.jpg

Her mother-in-law hugged Anagha, planted a kiss on her sweaty forehead, and said, "Please get me a grandchild soon."

She grabbed Vinod's hand and said, "Let's give them some privacy," and headed out of the room.

Anagha looked at Avnish still hiding his boner with a pillow, laughed, and attacked him like a hungry tigress.

hot-anagha-l-k-nude-blowjob-images-fakes-1000x667.jpg

actress-anagha-l-k-naked-fingering-pics-fakes-667x1000.jpg

hot-anagha-l-k-nude-photoshoot-pics-fakes-693x1000.jpg

hot-anagha-l-k-naked-panties-xxx-fakes.jpg

preview.jpg

---------------------

Two months later.

The pregnancy stick showed two lines. Anagha jumped in excitement. Vinod rushed to see if Anagha had slipped in the washroom. Avnish, who was sleeping naked, also woke up.

Anagha came out of the washroom, kissed Vinod's lips, and showed him the stick. Vinod jumped in joy.

She turned to Avnish, who was fully naked, hugged him, and kissed him on the lips. She grabbed his penis, and said, "Good job!" Avnish had been pumping his cum in her every day, and it bore fruit.

(MyPornSnap.fun)_anagha-lk-actress-pussy-images-xxx-videos.jpg

Vinod rushed out to inform his mother about the good news.

Anagha bent down, jerked Avnish's dick, said, "Thank you," and took it in her mouth. Her mother-in-law barged in to congratulate them.

anagha-lk-group-fuck-fake-photos-naked-actress.jpg

Anagha left the erect dick from her mouth, rushed to her mother-in-law, kissed her cheek, and yelled, "I am going to be a mother!"

Her mother-in-law kissed her forehead and blessed her.

She looked at Avnish hiding his boner with a pillow, chuckled, and said, "Anagha, I guess you left the job half done."

His mother grabbed Vinod's hand and said, "Let's give them some privacy," and headed out of the room.

Anagha looked at Avnish still hiding his boner with a pillow. She worshiped the cock which made her pregnant and attacked him like a hungry tigress.

anagha-lk-actress-ass-fuck-xxx.jpg

anagha-lk-naked-fucking.jpg

anagha-lk-porn-xxx-nude.jpg

anagha-lk-xvideos-free-nude-fake.jpg

heroine-anagha-l-k-nude-bbc-pics-fakes-1000x666.jpg

THE-END

"Come on bitch." The big white man said. "We will help you out." He teased me. Together the big man and the other one lifted her upward until the big black dick flopped free of her cunt. The black man then held his dick in place before her ass and the other two began to slowly lower her down. "Nooooo!" Anu let out a blood curdling scream as the head of his dick must have begun to push against her anus. Already well fucked by the other two her hole probably began to accommodate the mushroom shaped bulbous head of his dick, but then could take no more. The two men began to lower her down a bit further. The black man simply lay there on his back, a giant grimace across his face. Anu screamed out loud over and over, and tears flowed from her eyes. Saliva gathered in her lips and began to pour down her chin onto her chest. Her head flopped around like a shaken Raggedy Anne doll, her eyes rolling deeply back into her head as they slowly continued to let her down, her own weight impaling her bum with the giant shaft oriented toward it. But my Anu was a trooper, and inch by inch she began to feed the monster cock into her ass. Her shrieks of pain gradually transformed into cries of pleasure. Her sister continued taking pictures.

7UK7P.jpg

Anal-reverse-cowgirl-on-BBC.gif

Anu proved she was a professional as with her own strength she began to raise and lower herself slowly and carefully up and down the giant prick embedded in her rectum. As she did so mid one jerked off into her mouth as the big white man stroked himself off over her tits. They sat on the couch with Anu's sister who seemed to enjoy being surrounded by the large naked men, and they all watched the show.

Anu began to pump the big cock in her ass faster and deeper. Leaning forward she began to deeply kiss the black man upon the lips. "Am I a good ass fuck my darling?" I heard her ask.

"Fuck ya." Was all the black man could muster as he enjoyed the feeling of a tight asshole riding up and down on his dick.

"Darling, please, come back as often as you want, be my lover, no charge ever again, please let me serve your massive cock as often as you want. Train me to suck your big cock the way you like it sucked. Train my cunt to be the perfect fuck toy. And use my ass as much as you like. The more you fuck my ass the easier it will become for your cock to enter her. Train my ass to take your big cock willingly. Darling, my lover, I need your magnificent cock regularly in my ass more than I have ever needed or wanted anything in my life! I want to be trained to be the best ass fuck you ever had. Keep you coming back for more and more." Anu begged as she pounded the thick long cock in and out of her butt. "Promise me darling to come back and give me lots of more ass fuckings." She pleaded as she continued to kiss and ass fuck her new lover.

"God yes, I'll be back bitch, you are the best ass fuck I ever had and I want this as much as I can get it. Free you say?"

"Yes darling, no charge, I'm a young three holed married slut, and you are my incredible, gorgeous, giant cocked big black Master." All sat on the couch listening intently, fascinated by the conversation they were hearing. Anu now was pumping on her new Master's giant cock with her ass furiously and soon he erupted into her willing and eager fuck hole. Anu collapsed onto the tall man, cock still in her ass, and panting loudly I overheard her say "I love you my stud, I love your gorgeous cock, I want my body to serve your cock. You are my Master, I am your Slave, and my body is the fuck toy of your cock."

Anu-sithara-ass-hole-fucking-photo-malayali-actress-cuckold-anal-sex-latest-fake-1-461x600.jpg

Once Anu caught her breath she slowly stood up and a quart of semen leaked out of her asshole onto our living room floor. Her sister laughed at her and told her to get on her knees and lick it up. Anu willingly did so, eagerly licking and sucking up the ample cum off the hard-wood floor. All the men clapped at her evident sluttiness. The men dressed and I saw Anu pull the black man to the side and in a low voice explained that this was her house, that she was married and only a part-time whore, but that all she really wanted was just a lover with a giant cock who used it to demean her and make her feel like a worthless slut. The black man smiled and said that he would be only too glad to accommodate her wishes. She then gave him her cell number and told him to text her a code word indicating that he wanted to come over, and that she would then find a time when her husband was out.

God, here I am, sitting at my computer stroking myself as I watch my slut wife, sleeping in our bed, offering herself as slut to any man with a huge dick. As her sister said, I guess I am just a chump.

The next day I noticed that my wife could barely walk. She said it was her period and she was cramping badly. I knew the truth. You just can't take a baseball bat up your ass and walk straight for the next few days. But she was ecstatically happy, I observed, and also frequently checked her cell phone. One morning, about a week later, she excitedly began texting someone on the phone. She then said that she was feeling ill and called into work, saying she was too sick to come in. She then suggested to the person on the other end that I could pull a double shift and take hers. She handed me the phone and our boss, Bobby, another man who got to fuck my wife, told me to come in for around noon. I obviously had no choice and agreed. Anu then spent the morning anxiously pacing the house and dolling herself up, trying on one outfit and then changing her mind to try on another. I asked her what was going on and she said that she was starting to feel a bit better now. She also explained that she had grown tired of how the flowerbeds looked and so had found a gardener, who would be coming over later. This would be her new cover story. He was the 'gardener'. Sure, whatever.

image-2022-06-25-191328441.png

Her new lover actually arrived shortly before I was due to head to work, so strangely I got to meet him at the door as I was leaving. The man was tall -- must have been six and a half feet. He smiled at me knowingly, introducing himself as the gardener. When my wife rounded the corner, dressed in a skirt high above the knee and a thin blouse only partially buttoned up, her eyes transfixed upon his, and I received no response from her as I said good-bye.
I arrived home that night and noticed that the flower beds remained untouched. Watching the video I saw that no sooner had I closed the door behind me that the two lovers were in a tight embrace, the black man's lips pressing firmly against Anu's as his hands began to explore her breasts and her own hands eagerly sought to find his stiffening cock. Taking him by the hand and leading him into our bedroom she let the man slowly strip her free of her blouse and skirt, which was all that she was wearing and she then stripped her lover naked. Pulling him onto the bed she then spent at least the next half hour slowly making love to his cock with her mouth.

96cVnr.jpg

Anu-sithara-nude-boobs-and-pussy-hardcore-sex-xxx.md.jpg

As she had done with her brother-in-law, she enjoyed playfully teasing the huge dick, clearly obsessed with it, worshiping the towering shaft, engulfing its length with soft kisses and licks. She took her time and made love to each of his golf ball sized testicles, kissing and licking them, taking each carefully into her mouth and gently sucking upon it. She raised up his legs and asking him to raise his hips she placed her face beneath his balls and lovingly licked at this asshole, pressing her tongue firmly against it. She explained to him that she wanted to be his total slut. She repeatedly practiced taking the giant head of his cock into her mouth and feeding as much of his length down her gullet as she could until she could fit no more. She told him again that she loved him and that she was a slave to his cock.

anu-sithara-full-nude-handjob-black-cock-photos.jpg

Not able to wait any longer he took Anu in his arms and rolled her onto her back and spreading her slender legs high, he began to work his cock into her tight cunt. She begged him to fuck her, and screamed out loudly and she pushed his way deeper and deeper into her. He called her a skank slut, a worthless bitch, just a skinny big titted bitch who had no purpose other than to serve black men's cocks. She howled in agreement, saying married white bitches all deserved to be the cheap submissive fuck toy for some big cocked black man.

full-nude-blacked-anu-sithara-hotel-room-sex-photo.jpg

He spent the rest of the day sliding his massive member in and out of Anu's willing cunt, and she spent the rest of the day loving it. He came once in her mouth, and she eagerly devoured the bucket of cum he unloaded into her throat. He later came in her cunt, and she eagerly dug out the semen with her fingers and licked them clean. After she sucked his cock hard once again she reminded him that he couldn't leave without giving her the ass fucking that she had spent the whole week masturbating herself thinking about.

With a broad smile he placed her onto all fours. She offered him a bottle of KY jelly to help. My wife then lay there, chest on the bed, ass in the air, and let the large black man enter her asshole with his giant prick and spend the rest of the afternoon letting it slide in and out of her. She said that this was all part of her ass training, conditioning her hole to more easily open up for him. He fucked her ass while she was on all fours. He brought her to the kitchen and fucked her ass as she bent over the kitchen table. She laid him on his back on our bed and squatting over him ass fucked him from on top. She lay back on the couch and spread her legs wide. I could clearly see the gaping hole that was her asshole. It was wide enough to put a man's fist into. He slid easily into her. She smiled from ear to ear as her lover continued to pump the full length of his enormous shaft in and out of her all too eager love hole.

anu-sithara-anal-blacked-heroine-ass-hole-fucking-photos.jpg

Anu-Sitara-Nude-19-of-42.jpg

Anu-Sitara-Nude-3-of-42.jpg

It must have hurt like hell, but obviously Anu simply loved giant cocks in her ass. She took his cock in her ass until he finally burst, dumping his load into her willing anus as his dick was submerged deep inside of her. They lay together, she still stroking his semi-rigid cock. They kissed. I could see that she was simply in pure heaven.

I stayed with Anu, and it has been 2 more years since it first became known to me that she is a humiliation slut. I'm not sure why. I guess I am as much into watching her get humiliated and used as she is into being humiliated and used. We are both sick perverts in that way. I have watched her adventures as they have continued. I have heard her explain to her sister how her boss takes her on travel and uses her as a slut the whole time, making her dress like a cheap whore in public and at meetings, how the other managers all have married slut-rectaries that are made to behave the same, how the men swap slut-retaries and make them participate in grand orgies. I have watched her sister whore her out too many times to count. And watched as her nephews continued to fuck their aunt even as they grew older, many married now, but still enjoying the privileges offered to members of the family to fuck the family slut. Anu has continued to become more of an anal slut, and freely offers her bottom to all the boys now. But her favorite activity remains spending time with her brother-in-law and her black stud. Big cocks is her need, and big cocks in her ass while being told she is a worthless harlot is what she continues to live for. So I feel no guilt in having sex with other women as the opportunity presents itself. And Anu and I still fuck from time to time. But I have to admit that more than anything I love coming home to find video of Anu doing what she does best and stroking myself off as I watch her make a total slut of herself.

Naked-Malayalam-heroine-Anu-sithara-Nude-ass-anal-xxx-cowgirl-sex-position.jpg

kavanu.md.jpg

(MyPornSnap.fun)_kavya-madhavan-nude-nithya-menen-nude-anu-sithara-nude-xxx.jpg

118_450.jpg

Malayalam-naked-actress-Anu-sithara-Nude-handjob-sex-xxx-images-703x1024.jpg

Anu-Sithara-Nude-Fakes-latest-sex-photo-8.jpg

Anusithara-nude-ass-anal-sex-xxx.png

674_450.jpg

150_450.jpg

Naked-Mallu-heroine-Anu-sithara-Nude-boobs-show-during-blowjob-sex-xxx.jpg

AnuSithara10_7_5.jpg

Anu-Sithara-Nude-Fakes-latest-sex-photo-9.jpg

as4.jpg

Kavya-Madhavan-cum.jpg

heroine-anu-sithara-handjob-2-nude-cock-bathroom-3some-sex-photos.jpg

hot-anu-sithara-nude-ass-blacked-bedroom-fuck-image.jpg

naked-mallu-anu-sithara-bathroom-standing-sex-pussy-fucking-image.jpg

nude-heroine-anu-sithara-naked-bathroom-photoshoot-no-dress.jpg

THE-END
Wow bro super Updates

Now before I get to the story let me just get introductions out of the way, my girlfriend Ritika Singh is hot and I mean hot. She's 5'8", she has an hourglass physique of 120 lbs from all the yoga she does, she has black eyes, long black hair, her skin is creamy white and silky smooth, she has a nice juicy ass and a set of big soft 36D tits. She's funny, smart and fun to be around. She likes to dress sexy and is very active in bed much more than me. If I'm being honest she is way out of my league, I mean she could have any guy that she wants but instead she chose me. I'm not complaining though. If she wants to be with me then I'll accept it no questions asked. Now that I think about it, the reason she made me her boyfriend is probably because I do everything that she wants.

hot-beauty-ritika-singh-looks-firey-hot-in-this-pictures-06.jpg

Now let me tell you about my Grandfather Kanna. For starters he's very old school obviously, he's the whole "my house my rules" and "I'm the man of the house" kind of guy. No matter how old I get he always makes it clear who's in charge and who isn't. When he comes to my house it's his house. I don't think I've ever gone against him and probably never will. Physically he's the total opposite of me and certainly doesn't look his age. I have pale skin, brown unkempt hair, skinny-fat with a teenager's body and only 5'4". Whereas he's 6'2", shredded with big man hands, tanned skin, black and silver hair on his head and his chest. Amazing for a 67 year old, all thanks to years of physical exercise and manual labor.

Ever since my dad left he was the one who stepped up and helped my mom raise me. He's the only father I've ever known, he grew up poor and worked his ass off to get out of that situation and make something of himself, whenever I've been in a tough spot he was always there to help me out. To me he is the epitome of manliness. That's why when I found myself with such a beautiful girlfriend he was the first one I told. I might have been a little too eager to show her off to him because at first he didn't believe me so I showed him a picture of us together at the beach. One where she was wearing a bikini which showed off her sexy young body. From the look in his eyes I should've known what was to come.

img]https://www.behindwoods.com/hindi-actress/ritika-singh/ritika-singh-stills-photos-pictures-352.jpg[/img]

About a year ago I got a call from Grandpa telling me to come over to his lake house for some fishing and to bring my beautiful girlfriend too. It was kind of sudden but I didn't think much of it and said "sure why not". I asked Ritika and she said she'd be happy to go. So we packed up our stuff on Friday morning and headed over for the whole weekend. We got there around 1:30 pm. It was 2 stories, with a living room, bathroom, a balcony and a beautiful garden in the back which led to a small dock with a rowboat. I told her he built it all himself which seemed to get a response out of her. Before we could go in we heard grunting noises coming from the back, we went to go check it out, as we got closer the grunts got louder and louder and then turned into moans. When we turned the corner we saw the source of all the noise.

There in the back patio on one of the tanning chairs was a woman completely naked on all fours with her head down. My grandpa stood behind her pounding her pussy. His hands tightly holding her hips. The woman screaming her head off in pleasure and ecstasy.

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH! OOH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! YEAH! YES! YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! OHHHHHHHHHH!"

kavya-madhavan-nude-fucked-new-image-mallu-wife-sex-hq-5.jpg

Meanwhile Grandpa stayed quiet as he furiously hammered into her. Never once breaking concentration to acknowledge us there. I swear the whole thing was like a live porn shooting. Neither of us could believe it. Ritika was so shocked she took off her sunglasses in disbelief. I thought maybe we should go but she wouldn't budge, she was completely enthralled by the sight and wanted to keep watching. Admittedly so was I, the woman he was fucking was a beauty. She had to be in her mid 30's, hourglass figure and a nice pair of big tits. Which were currently bouncing back and forth with every powerful thrust my grandpa was giving her. The woman lifted her head up, we thought she'd seen us but that wasn't the case, her neck bent backwards and arched her back as a big orgasm spread through her whole body.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! OH! OH! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! FUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! UHHHH! III'MMMMM CUUMMMINGG!! UHHHHH! OHHH! YEAH! OH YEAH! OH YEAH!!!!!!!!" She screamed as her face contorted in ecstasy.

Never before or since have I made or seen a woman cum that hard. Little did I know I'd be seeing a lot of it more often. Grandpa however wasn't done yet, he continued to hammer her cunt as she spasmed and contorted over his cock never once slowing down. He'd moved his huge hands to her beautiful breasts and held her up as she went limp. A few minutes later after the orgasm had subsided she had another even more massive one rip through her body. Squirting all over his cock. He also finally came grunting with each squirt of cum he shot into her. She collapsed on the tanning chair from exhaustion as he sat next to her. Seeing them both covered in sweat, her pussy presumably dripping with cum, his now semi hard cock shimmering from being lathered in her pussy juices had an effect on both of us. Ritika stood there all hot and bothered, she'd never seen or met my grandfather before and this was her introduction to him, meanwhile my dick was trying to decide whether or not to get hard over my grandpa fucking that woman like a porn star.

Kavya-Madhavan-Nude-xxx-4.jpg

"WOW!!!" exclaimed Ritika.

That got his attention, he saw us and came to greet us with a warm smile and an open hand. As if nothing strange had happened at all. Now that he was up close we got a good look at his cock and balls. They were both huge and completely shaved. He had to be at least 5 or 6 inches. Ritika let out a gasp and was definitely impressed with the old man. He crushed my hand in his grip when I tried to shake his. He got one look of her in her white summer dress and got her in a big hug lifting her up with ease, mashing her melons against his chest and grabbing her waist with his big hands. She seemed to like it and happily wrapped her arms around his neck. He lowered one of his hands to her ass and lightly gripped it making her giggle. I was mad at this but reasoned that he had just got done fucking and was still feeling a bit horny and my girlfriend was just too sexy to resist. I didn't blame him, the dress she was wearing was tight and short, molding her juicy ass, exposing her long sexy legs and showing off her amazing cleavage.

South-Indian-actress-Ritika-Singh-exposing-cleavage-photos-in-white-dress-hot-and-sexy-photoshoot--82486.jpg

I'll admit Grandpa seemed really powerful at that moment, this big strong older man oozing with testosterone and confidence, holding a hot young girl in his arms was a sight to behold. Eventually they let go and the three of us got to talking. I was trying to maintain eye contact but Ritika just kept looking at his cock. He apologized for making us wait saying they were only gonna for one round but ended up going for three. If that's true then my grandpa is definitely a stud, I thought. We got our luggage and brought it to one of the rooms and finally had a moment to process everything. I didn't know how to feel but she was horny and needed relief. She took her dress off and laid on the bed so that I could start fucking her. I got excited and pulled my dick out. After having seen grandpa's not so little friend I just didn't measure up. At my best I'm 4 inches, but I was gonna give it my all. Our quickie ended very quickly.

I got on top of her, and slowly pushed my tiny dick into her. I started humping her looking her in the eye trying to concentrate but my mind was flooded with images of grandpa fucking that woman and for a split second I pictured her as Ritika. That did it and I came on her stomach, a tiny squirt of jizz, in about a minute. I felt so ashamed, for cumming so quickly and for what I pictured in my head. "Sorry, your just so hot" I said. She smiled at me. "That's okay baby, these things happen" she said. She had me eat her out for 20 minutes until she had finally calmed down.

We went back out and saw them both washing off in the outdoor shower. I thought they might start again but they didn't and after getting dry sat on the couch. We joined them and got to talking with a few beers. I sat in an armchair while Ritika sat on the couch with them, my grandpa in the middle of them. I asked them why they were still naked. They looked at me like I was crazy. Essentially they just felt more comfortable naked and besides there's no one around. It was true the lake house was pretty out of the way and was at least 2 miles from the closest town. Plus it was a pretty hot day. Maybe that's why they were sweating so much earlier. Well that was enough to convince Ritika and right then and there undid the knot on her dress and pulled it down. Revealing her huge assets to them. She still had on a thong and I thought she might leave it on but no. She turned to me, smiled and bent over to pull it down, giving my Grandfather a good view of her perfect ass and pretty pink pussy.

Q6FOM.jpg

They invited me to get nude as well, but I refused because the size disparity between me and Grandpa was bad enough and getting nude with him would only exacerbate it. Besides, seeing my chiseled grandfather sandwiched between two busty beauties was hard for me and I didn't want them to see, especially since one of them was my girlfriend who was mesmerized by his muscular figure. After a few more beers I stopped caring and got nude revealing my skinny body and small 4 inch erect dick. Both girls looked at mine and his and thought the same, even soft he was still bigger than me. Ritika went to go get her Bluetooth speaker and put on some thumping dance music. She and the other woman, whose name was Kavya by the way, started dancing, swaying their hips to the beat, shaking their big tits really putting on a show. Mainly for grandpa. It was really hot being there watching them dance, both of them were sexy as hell but Ritika was just on another level mainly because she was just younger and more lively and energetic. Also her boobs were definitely bigger, softer, perkier and had a more satisfying bounce to them.

My Grandfather definitely agreed, while he was watching them both it was Ritika who was driving him crazy. Pretty soon he was rock hard and wasn't afraid to show it. His huge heavy balls dangling beneath it. My girlfriend couldn't believe it or me for that matter, she put her forearm next to it for comparison and it was just as long and thicker than her wrist. Before she could ask he outright said it.

"10 inches." he said in a cool sultry voice. He reached out to grab one of her breasts and said "I'm not the only one with something big here" she just smiled and let him caress her breasts for a while. I was powerless to stop him, how could I be bigger, stronger and more assertive than me? All it took was a glance and I sheepishly sat there and let it happen. Not wanting to be left out, Kavya also let him massage her breasts, they wanted him to compare and decide who was better. Ritika won, obviously.

The girls decided to compare us too, and stood us up and put us next to each other. If he made me look small while soft now I seemed insignificant, I might as well have been a child compared to him. Hell his fingers were bigger and thicker than me. Kavya grabbed his cock and couldn't close her hand around it while Ritika could do it with my dick and balls. Everyone laughed at that. After that I needed some space and excused myself to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and all I could think was how much of a wimp I was. I mean he was fondling my girlfriend, bragging about the size of his cock to her and putting me to shame while I was just letting it happen. It was almost like I liked it. I liked seeing my buff grandfather and hot girlfriend lusting after each other. Before I could continue that thought process I splashed cold water on my face and left.

18b7fe366f4b10dea8b28442f7071e42.png

As I was walking out I saw Kavya fully clothed and ready to leave. I asked her and she said she had things to do and that she had fun. But before she left, she said she'd give me some advice. She pointed at my girlfriend and grandfather sitting on the couch next to each other and said that they clearly wanted to fuck and that I should stay out of the way. I thought she sounded crazy and argued against it. But she made a really good point. They were both naked and showing off their assets to each other, who would do that besides people who wanted to fuck. She said I could fight it all I want but by the end of this day they'll have slept together and I could either deny it to them and get them mad at me, which would lead them to just have sex behind my back, or when the time came I could give my consent and let them fuck without worry. Besides, if I really had a problem with it I wouldn't be so hard looking at them out there.

I couldn't find any fault in her logic, everything she said made sense. Whats the saying "When two people want to fuck they end up fucking". I thought about my options and realized the only one I had was to let them fuck. I mean what would I do if I caught them in the act, stop them. Grandpa would probably just bat me away with one hand or give me a stern look making me cower. It would strain our relationship and I don't want that. And if I was honest with myself I'd completely failed Ritika as a lover, her sex drive is so much higher than mine and I just don't have what it takes to satisfy her but he does. If he can satisfy her then I should let him. Besides better someone I know and respect than some stranger, right?

After our talk Kavya said goodbye and left. I looked at them from inside the house the way they looked at each other. I could see it now. They wanted to fuck and I was okay with it. I walked back out and sat in the armchair facing them. They were too busy talking, flirting actually, to notice me. Grandpa was just as hard as he was before while Ritika was starting to drip from her pussy, her nipples as hard as rocks. This was gonna happen for sure. He wrapped his arm around her and started fondling her breasts, while looking at me. I said nothing. He then lowered one hand onto her pussy, she opened her legs and he began to play with it. Seeing as how I did nothing he began to kiss her which she reciprocated, they explored each others mouths with their tongues.

PicsArt_09-24-09.14.44.jpg

Ritika did what she presumably wanted to do for a while and began stroking his large cock with one hand. She let out tiny moans in between kissing my grandfather. After a few minutes they stopped to look at me.

"Me and Ritika have been talking and she told me about what happened earlier, if that's true then I can assume that's how it usually goes." he said. I nodded in response. "She needs a good fucking, and I'm going to give it to her understand."

"Yes sir." I said.

He didn't even ask for permission, he simply told me what was going to happen. Not that he needed it. He just wanted my approval so as to not feel guilty about it.

"Thanks for being cool with this baby, you have no idea how much I want this big cock in me. Thank you so much." she said as she got on her knees and took his cock with both hands and began stroking it. Pre cum started to ooze from it. She happily licked the pre cum off the tip before getting closer and beginning to wrap her lips around it. I didn't know how she was gonna take it, this was the biggest cock I'd ever seen. She enthusiastically sucked on his head turning her head to look up at him.

He smiled as he looked into her eyes and put one of his huge hands on the back of her head and began to push it further down around his cock. She eagerly accepted more of his meat into her mouth while still jacking him off with one hand. He leaned back in pleasure as she bobbed her head up and down. At about 5 inches she began to gag and cough at his thickness. Unable to take it. But she wouldn't be discouraged and he wouldn't let her pull away.

ritika-singh-nude-blowjob.png

"Cmon, breathe through your nose" he said while pushing her head down more. "Just relax your throat" he said 8 inches in. Almost at the end he pushed her head down, opening up her throat for him. It seemed like it was too much for her but I was so preoccupied watching her gag on his cock that I didn't notice her playing with her pussy which was dripping wet. This feeling of choking on a big dick was turning her on. He held her head there for a minute before letting go and she pulled her head off coughing and gagging with a string of saliva coming out.

Not once did she stop jerking him off and was once again back to shoving his cock in her mouth. This time she was better though. She was getting used to his size and really gobbled it up. He groaned in pleasure and grabbed her by the hair to bob her head up and down on his long shaft. This went on for 10 minutes as I sat there and watched. I wondered how he did it not to cum, a few minutes of this and I would've been spent but he stayed strong.

"You're amazing. I'm gonna fuck your mouth some more later but right now I want your pussy" he said as he pulled her head up. She obeyed and got up to straddle him while facing him. She raised herself up, positioned his cock under her pussy and began to lower herself over it. She cried out as it stretched her out as she was used to my much smaller dick. He looked me right in the eye as he entered my girlfriend's pussy. Once again as she was half way he decided to give her a hand, and pulled her down to the base of his cock.

"AAAAHHHHHHH FUCK THATS BIG!" she cried out. "Oh baby, your grandpa's so long and thick". She started kissing him, wrapping her arms around his neck as her pussy adjusted to his size.

"You have the biggest dick I've ever seen." she said. He smiled at her and cupped her ass with his hands and started lifting her up and down on his long shaft. She yelped in pleasure as she slowly started moving on her own. As she got more comfortable with his massive cock and as it got covered more and more with her juices she was able to really fuck herself on his cock.

"YESSSS!!! FUCK THATS SO GOOD!! SO BIG!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMM YEAH FUCK!!!! OH OH OH AHH AH AH AH AH HA HA HA MMMMMMMMMM!!!!! YES MR. Barrett YES!!!!!!!!" She shouted. Its good there was no one around or they'd all be trying so see what was going on.

Ritika-Singh-hairy-pussy-fucking-xxx-image-without-dress-.jpg

She was so out of control and couldn't stop bouncing. His enormous cock rubbing against her clit, his heavy balls bouncing up and down slapping her ass. She was bouncing faster and faster and faster. He definitely loved her huge tits bouncing right in front of his face.

"OH GOD I'M GONNA CUM!!!" she screamed.

And that she did, letting out an ear piercing scream as her pussy flexed around his cock from the powerful orgasm shooting through her body. She threw her head back and arched her back, he put his arm around her waist so she wouldn't fall back. I swear never before had I seen her cum that hard, I could only dream of doing it. That whole time I was the hardest I've ever been and desperately needed relief. I was too busy admiring them to notice it. I reached out to jack off but stopped myself. Would it be too weird of me I thought. I mean I just saw my girlfriend bounce on my grandfather's cock but still. I looked up at him and locked eyes with him. He saw what I wanted to do and nodded in approval. So I did. I got to work as they both saw me, encouraging me to cum hard and I did harder than I ever did letting out a sigh of pure pleasure and ecstasy. I sounded like a young boy more than I did a man. I shot out a tiny squirt of jizz though in contrast to my big orgasm. I checked the time and saw that it was 3:30 pm. They'd only met 2 hours ago and were already fucking. I let that sink in as we sat in silence for a minute or two before grandpa started talking.

"All right Ritika, how about we take this inside." Without taking his cock out of her, he hooked her legs over his arms and easily lifted her up. I was too weak to ever lift her. He carried her inside leaving me outside alone. I wanted to go after them but my legs were shaky and weak and needed time to recover. I could hear her moans starting up again along with the sound of creaking. Eventually after hearing her cum again I finally had the strength to walk and went inside. She was bent over the kitchen table, which was now thudding against the wall with a few chairs knocked over. My grandfather stood behind her, hands tightly around her waist, pounding her pussy just as hard as he did Kavya a few hours ago.

"AH AH AHA AH! MMMMMMMMMMMMM FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK! YOU FUCKING DIRTY OLD MAN!! FUCK ME HARDER! HARDER! YES YES YES YES! RIGHT THERE! MORE! FUCK ME MORE!" she panted.

20200825162320.jpg

He would pull almost all the way out before slamming back into her. She was meeting every single one of his thrusts with equal force, slamming her ass back to impale herself on his monster cock. I swear if she did that with me she'd knock me over. He continued to hammer her cunt until she finally came again squirting all over his monster cock. I've never seen her squirt before. Judging by the pool underneath them it wasn't the first. Suddenly I found myself hard once again, usually I'm done for the day after cumming once but this was way too hot for me not to be. So I started jerking it as grandpa resumed his assault on my girlfriend's pussy. How could he keep going this long, I thought and without cumming once, I just didn't compare. Without pulling out he spun her around and now had her laying over the table. I just wasn't big enough to do that. He nailed her to the table while I furiously masturbated cumming once again, this time a bit more cum than before. Once again he picked her up and carried her up the stairs straight to his bedroom. All the while she is happily bouncing on his cock. I followed behind not wanting to miss a thing.

Now in the bedroom Ritika was on top of him, reverse cowgirl style facing me as I started jerking again this time at a slow steady pace not wanting to blow my load too soon. He held on to her waist with his big man hands, meeting each of her downstrokes with powerful upstrokes causing her tits to jiggle and bounce wildly. She had her head tilted back, eyes shut, unable to see me in front of her. Suddenly my grandpa kicked up a gear and started hammering her harder than before, his big heavy balls slapping her clit as he did. Not long after, she came again letting out an ear piercing scream squirting all over his cock. He held her in place as she spasmed from her orgasm. He gave her a minute to recover before continuing to hammer into her.

20201129173641.jpg

At this point she'd opened her eyes and saw me cock in hand. Until now she hadn't paid me any attention. I simply froze, I felt like a child who'd been caught doing something he wasn't supposed to. We locked eyes and a naughty grin grew on her face.

"OH BABY! FUCK OH OH OH MMMMMMMMM YES! I'M BEING FUCKED SO HARD! SO GOOD! AWWWW YEAH!!! YOUR GRANDFATHER'S SO BIG SO HARD SO GOOD! SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU!!!" she groaned out. "YOU LIKE WATCHING DON'T YOU! MMMMMMMMMMMM! YOU LIKE WATCHING YOUR GRANDPA FUCK YOUR GIRLFRIEND! OH MY GOD RIGHT THERE YES!

I couldn't lie to her. This was the hottest thing I'd ever seen, so I nodded in response.

"YOU LIKE STROKING YOUR LITTLE COCK! HA HA HA HA FUCK OH OH OH GOD YES! YOU LIKE STROKING IT WHILE YOU WATCH! OHHHHHHHHHH HA HA YES YES YES YES! WHILE YOU WATCH HOW A REAL MAN FUCKS! NOT THAT WEAK SHIT YOU GIVE ME! MMMMMMMMMMM GOD FUCK YES! FUCK YES! DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP! HARDER PLEEEEAAAAASSSSSE!" she yelled.

Oh he had no intention of stopping anytime soon and kept up his furious pace. She was no longer talking to me and observing herself in the full length mirror near the bed. She moved her hair out of her face, massaged her breasts, played with her pussy and sat up to get a better view. She was completely entranced by watching herself fuck. Grandpa pulled her down and laid her on her back while he got on top in missionary, an oldie but a goody just like him. He looked at her in the face as he slowly thrust in and out of her. They were both covered in sweat, she hooked her legs around him, arms around his neck.

"Your pussy feels amazing," he said. "A lot tighter than I expected"

"Your grandson doesn't fuck me enough." she said.

"He's such a wimp," he said.

"Yes he is." she said, looking at me.

They both laughed.

"I loved dancing for you. Watching your big cock get hard for me." she said as he started to pound into her faster and faster. I started jerking faster as well.

"You like showing of don't you." he growled

"FOR YOU I DO! she yelled.

FuckingRitikaSinghboobspressednudeass.jpg

The bed was now creaking and squeaking louder than ever I thought it might break, grandpa was really moving it a lot back and forth from the pressure of how hard he was fucking my girlfriend. She was groaning, moaning and screaming louder than ever now.

"FUCK ME! she panted. "FUCK ME!

Her beautiful tits were mashing against his chest, her face was red, she dug her nails into his back. He looked deeply into her eyes, her own glazed over with lust. If I wasn't there would she be enjoying it this much? Would she be fucking just as hard? Would she be begging him to fuck her harder if I wasn't there? I thought to myself.

"HARDER! NAIL ME TO THIS BED HARDER!" she screamed.

They were both close to the end now.

"Are you on the pill!?" he asked.

"YES YES YES!!! CUM INSIDE ME! I WANT YOU TO CUM INSIDE ME! PLEASE DO IT! PLEASE!!!" she screamed.

And with that my grandpa emptied his huge balls deep into my hot girlfriend making her cum in the process.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS! FUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKK! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! THANK YOU MR. KANNA! THANK YOU!" She screamed.

He collapsed onto her with his head resting on her huge jugs. She went completely limp afterwards lying there in a daze. I couldn't help myself and came onto the floor. As soon as I saw that I went to clean it up, I didn't want grandpa mad at me for dirtying his floor. When I was done it was 5:00 pm, they fucked for two hours wow just wow, they were both lying next to each other covered in sweat, Ritika's pussy oozing with cum while his cock was lathered in her pussy juices. She cuddled next to him as she drifted off to sleep, he gave me a look that said leave so I did.

I went downstairs and decided to clean up the place, I picked up the chairs and put the table back into place. I went outside and picked up everyone's clothes and put mine back on. Then I mopped up Ritika's juices from the floor. Once that was done I sat in the living room and took a minute to take everything in. I had a lot of mixed feelings about all this. On one hand I hated that grandpa had fucked my girlfriend but on the other watching her get pounded by someone bigger, stronger and manlier than me was quite the turn on. The humiliation of knowing he could please her better than me was equally exciting. But would I feel the same if it was someone else, someone I didn't know? Or was it the fact that it was him that turned me on. Before I could think any more. I began to hear the sound of Ritika moaning. Soon it turned into howling as I could hear the bed beginning to slam.

They were at it again and I wanted to watch. I ran upstairs to see but the door was locked shut, they didn't want me there this time. I had to hear from the outside which wasn't hard. I could hear everything while jacking off. This was only a quickie and 45 minutes later they came out. Seeing me there in the hallway pants down hand around my tiny cock, Ritika giggled and went into the bathroom to shower. She seemed somehow more beautiful than usual was it because she was freshly fucked. Yes, yes it was.

th

Grandpa came out as well, cock semi hard, still bigger than mine. Seeing him made me feel so insignificant. He paid me no mind and followed her into the bathroom. In the bathroom echoed everything they did, I could hear Ritika's giggles, the sound of passionate kissing and soft moans. When they turned on the water I wasn't able to hear anything anymore. But I didn't need to, I could imagine everything happening in there. Ritika soaping up his muscles, washing his massive cock. Grandpa soaping up her hot body, his huge hands all over her boobs, her ass, in between her legs. Maybe they'd start going at it again and I wouldn't be able to tell. The whole thing was getting me horny again and I decided to start jerking off again. I came in no time flat. That would be the last time I got hard all day.

FullnudeRitikaSinghhairyarmpitnakedasshotbody.jpeg

Twenty minutes later they came out and sat in the living room still naked, they stayed like that all day, things calmed down for the rest of the day. Neither of them made a move and acted like nothing at all had happened. During dinner they chatted away like old friends, I guess if you fucked like they did you pretty much know each other after that. I mostly stayed quiet only talking if they asked me a question or just nodded at them. I would've been in a more talkative mood if they'd put some clothes on but having my girlfriend's massive tits out in front of my big dick grandpa was making it difficult. After dinner we sat in the living room watching a movie. They sat next to each other, Ritika with her legs over his lap while he put his arm around her. I sat in the recliner adjacent to where they were. We saw the movie silently until Ritika broke the silence.

"Hey baby, I think tonight I'll sleep in your grandpa's room. Is that okay?" she said.

I looked over at her giving me a puppy dog look, how could I say no to her. I nodded and she got a big smile on her face. Grandpa also smiled with smug satisfaction. He knew what was up, we were there for the whole weekend, and she was gonna be his all that time. After the movie was over at around 10:30 they both got up and went to grandpa's room. I figured there was no point in staying awake and went to bed. The room we had previously chosen was downstairs under grandpa's bedroom. I laid there waiting for the inevitable, for a while I didn't hear anything. Were they kissing? Was she sucking cock? Maybe they went to sleep? All these thoughts flooded my head as I waited. I almost fell asleep when I began to hear it.

SLAP

"Yeah spank that ass."

SLAP

"Mmmmmmmm, I'm such a bad girl."

SLAP

"Letting my boyfriends grandpa fuck me."

SLAP

"I need to be punished."

SLAP

The realization that she was being spanked really turned me on, I tried to jerk my dick but it was no good, it was too exhausted from earlier and wouldn't get hard. I just didn't have the stamina for it. I just wasn't the man grandpa was, I didn't have his stamina, strength or virility. Pretty soon I began to hear the familiar sound of the bed slamming along with Ritika's crazed sex moans. I wanted to watch so badly so I snuck upstairs but the door was locked. I couldn't jerk off or even watch, all I could do was lay there and listen. Listen to everything, the sound of the bed creaking, the headboard banging against the wall, Ritika screaming her head off.

"AH AH AH AH AH OH OH OH FUCK! YES RIGHT THERE RIGHT THERE! OH MY GOD YES FUCK! YOU FUCK ME SO GOOD! YOUR TWICE NO THREE TIMES THE MAN HE IS! MMMMMMMMMM FUCK! MORE MORE! FUCK ME MORE! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she yelled.

20200825162320.jpg

I swear he was fucking her so hard I could feel the vibrations from it. Or was that me trying desperately to get my dick hard? I can't remember. The only thing I didn't hear was grandpa. Apart from the occasional grunt he stayed silent, I expected him to be saying things like, Who fucks you better or Who owns this pussy, things like that. Maybe he was refraining because he knew I could hear, or maybe he didn't need to ask because he already knew the answer. Their fucking went on for two hours from what I can remember, Ritika came 3 or 4 times from that. They rested and got back to it. I was too tired by that time and fell asleep. The next day when I awoke I thought maybe I dreamt everything and nothing actually happened. I looked beside and saw she wasn't there so I went into the living room to see if she was there. There I saw grandpa still naked, reading the news on his tablet.

"Hey, where's Ritika?" I asked.

"She's upstairs still sleeping, she's worn out from last night. We didn't keep you up did we?" he asked.

"No, not all." I said looking at his soft cock, again still bigger than me.

I went upstairs to go see how Ritika was, I opened the bedroom door and was bombarded by the intense smell of sex. Ritika laid on the bed face down still letting out tiny moans. Her ass cheeks red from how hard he was spanking her. I turned her over and saw how she was. Her pussy red and swollen from all the fucking, her huge lovely tits looked like they'd been mauled, her hair was a total mess, her pussy dripping with cum and underneath her a huge wet spot from where she presumably squirted. I wanted to fuck her so bad but I decided to let her get some rest. I went back downstairs to get some breakfast.

A while later Ritika came down freshly showered, she ate and almost immediately went and jumped on grandpa's lap hungry for his cock. He obliged her and laid her on the kitchen table, he was fully erect in no time and in one swift motion inserted his whole cock into her. He was fucking her just like he did yesterday, the rest of the day played out like that too, he would fuck her senseless all day and night with me watching or from behind the closed door. The next day was the same, this weekend was supposed to be about fishing but instead it became about them and their lust. And I was just there as a witness to it. Monday morning we left, I shook his hand for letting us stay and also for fucking my girlfriend better than I ever could, she hugged and kissed him goodbye. They both whispered something into each other's ears but I couldn't make out what. The drive home was mostly silent apart from the radio.

When we got home the first thing I did was take her into our bedroom and start fucking her. I fucked harder and longer than I ever did before, my mind flooded with images of her taking my grandfather's cock. The knowledge of how hard he fucked her spurred me on to reach for those heights knowing damn well I could never reach them but I could try. Ritika loved saying things to keep me going.

"That's right baby right there! That all you got huh, your grandpa fucks harder than this! Mmmmmmmmm yes! You're doing good, baby! Keep going, don't stop! Ah ah ah ah ah! Fuck fuck fuck! You liked watching your grandpa fuck me didn't you! You liked seeing me enjoying his cock! Your fucking me so good but half as good as him!" she said.

I loved everything she said, I fucked her until I couldn't anymore and came in her pussy. I shot out the biggest load of my life, not as big as his but still a lot for me. I managed to make her cum something I'd rarely done before. "Was it because of me or because she was thinking of him?" I thought. We cuddled with each other. I asked her how it was and she responded honestly. She said I liked the small dessert after the big meal. I agreed.

Rittika_Singh_PicsArt_12-16-04.24.50-01.jpg

THE-END

And that she did, letting out an ear piercing scream as her pussy flexed around his cock from the powerful orgasm shooting through her body. She threw her head back and arched her back, he put his arm around her waist so she wouldn't fall back. I swear never before had I seen her cum that hard, I could only dream of doing it. That whole time I was the hardest I've ever been and desperately needed relief. I was too busy admiring them to notice it. I reached out to jack off but stopped myself. Would it be too weird of me I thought. I mean I just saw my girlfriend bounce on my grandfather's cock but still. I looked up at him and locked eyes with him. He saw what I wanted to do and nodded in approval. So I did. I got to work as they both saw me, encouraging me to cum hard and I did harder than I ever did letting out a sigh of pure pleasure and ecstasy. I sounded like a young boy more than I did a man. I shot out a tiny squirt of jizz though in contrast to my big orgasm. I checked the time and saw that it was 3:30 pm. They'd only met 2 hours ago and were already fucking. I let that sink in as we sat in silence for a minute or two before grandpa started talking.

"All right Ritika, how about we take this inside." Without taking his cock out of her, he hooked her legs over his arms and easily lifted her up. I was too weak to ever lift her. He carried her inside leaving me outside alone. I wanted to go after them but my legs were shaky and weak and needed time to recover. I could hear her moans starting up again along with the sound of creaking. Eventually after hearing her cum again I finally had the strength to walk and went inside. She was bent over the kitchen table, which was now thudding against the wall with a few chairs knocked over. My grandfather stood behind her, hands tightly around her waist, pounding her pussy just as hard as he did Kavya a few hours ago.

"AH AH AHA AH! MMMMMMMMMMMMM FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK! YOU FUCKING DIRTY OLD MAN!! FUCK ME HARDER! HARDER! YES YES YES YES! RIGHT THERE! MORE! FUCK ME MORE!" she panted.

20200825162320.jpg

He would pull almost all the way out before slamming back into her. She was meeting every single one of his thrusts with equal force, slamming her ass back to impale herself on his monster cock. I swear if she did that with me she'd knock me over. He continued to hammer her cunt until she finally came again squirting all over his monster cock. I've never seen her squirt before. Judging by the pool underneath them it wasn't the first. Suddenly I found myself hard once again, usually I'm done for the day after cumming once but this was way too hot for me not to be. So I started jerking it as grandpa resumed his assault on my girlfriend's pussy. How could he keep going this long, I thought and without cumming once, I just didn't compare. Without pulling out he spun her around and now had her laying over the table. I just wasn't big enough to do that. He nailed her to the table while I furiously masturbated cumming once again, this time a bit more cum than before. Once again he picked her up and carried her up the stairs straight to his bedroom. All the while she is happily bouncing on his cock. I followed behind not wanting to miss a thing.

Now in the bedroom Ritika was on top of him, reverse cowgirl style facing me as I started jerking again this time at a slow steady pace not wanting to blow my load too soon. He held on to her waist with his big man hands, meeting each of her downstrokes with powerful upstrokes causing her tits to jiggle and bounce wildly. She had her head tilted back, eyes shut, unable to see me in front of her. Suddenly my grandpa kicked up a gear and started hammering her harder than before, his big heavy balls slapping her clit as he did. Not long after, she came again letting out an ear piercing scream squirting all over his cock. He held her in place as she spasmed from her orgasm. He gave her a minute to recover before continuing to hammer into her.

20201129173641.jpg

At this point she'd opened her eyes and saw me cock in hand. Until now she hadn't paid me any attention. I simply froze, I felt like a child who'd been caught doing something he wasn't supposed to. We locked eyes and a naughty grin grew on her face.

"OH BABY! FUCK OH OH OH MMMMMMMMM YES! I'M BEING FUCKED SO HARD! SO GOOD! AWWWW YEAH!!! YOUR GRANDFATHER'S SO BIG SO HARD SO GOOD! SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU!!!" she groaned out. "YOU LIKE WATCHING DON'T YOU! MMMMMMMMMMMM! YOU LIKE WATCHING YOUR GRANDPA FUCK YOUR GIRLFRIEND! OH MY GOD RIGHT THERE YES!

I couldn't lie to her. This was the hottest thing I'd ever seen, so I nodded in response.

"YOU LIKE STROKING YOUR LITTLE COCK! HA HA HA HA FUCK OH OH OH GOD YES! YOU LIKE STROKING IT WHILE YOU WATCH! OHHHHHHHHHH HA HA YES YES YES YES! WHILE YOU WATCH HOW A REAL MAN FUCKS! NOT THAT WEAK SHIT YOU GIVE ME! MMMMMMMMMMM GOD FUCK YES! FUCK YES! DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP! HARDER PLEEEEAAAAASSSSSE!" she yelled.

Oh he had no intention of stopping anytime soon and kept up his furious pace. She was no longer talking to me and observing herself in the full length mirror near the bed. She moved her hair out of her face, massaged her breasts, played with her pussy and sat up to get a better view. She was completely entranced by watching herself fuck. Grandpa pulled her down and laid her on her back while he got on top in missionary, an oldie but a goody just like him. He looked at her in the face as he slowly thrust in and out of her. They were both covered in sweat, she hooked her legs around him, arms around his neck.

"Your pussy feels amazing," he said. "A lot tighter than I expected"

"Your grandson doesn't fuck me enough." she said.

"He's such a wimp," he said.

"Yes he is." she said, looking at me.

They both laughed.

"I loved dancing for you. Watching your big cock get hard for me." she said as he started to pound into her faster and faster. I started jerking faster as well.

"You like showing of don't you." he growled

"FOR YOU I DO! she yelled.

FuckingRitikaSinghboobspressednudeass.jpg

The bed was now creaking and squeaking louder than ever I thought it might break, grandpa was really moving it a lot back and forth from the pressure of how hard he was fucking my girlfriend. She was groaning, moaning and screaming louder than ever now.

"FUCK ME! she panted. "FUCK ME!

Her beautiful tits were mashing against his chest, her face was red, she dug her nails into his back. He looked deeply into her eyes, her own glazed over with lust. If I wasn't there would she be enjoying it this much? Would she be fucking just as hard? Would she be begging him to fuck her harder if I wasn't there? I thought to myself.

"HARDER! NAIL ME TO THIS BED HARDER!" she screamed.

They were both close to the end now.

"Are you on the pill!?" he asked.

"YES YES YES!!! CUM INSIDE ME! I WANT YOU TO CUM INSIDE ME! PLEASE DO IT! PLEASE!!!" she screamed.

And with that my grandpa emptied his huge balls deep into my hot girlfriend making her cum in the process.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS! FUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKK! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! THANK YOU MR. KANNA! THANK YOU!" She screamed.

He collapsed onto her with his head resting on her huge jugs. She went completely limp afterwards lying there in a daze. I couldn't help myself and came onto the floor. As soon as I saw that I went to clean it up, I didn't want grandpa mad at me for dirtying his floor. When I was done it was 5:00 pm, they fucked for two hours wow just wow, they were both lying next to each other covered in sweat, Ritika's pussy oozing with cum while his cock was lathered in her pussy juices. She cuddled next to him as she drifted off to sleep, he gave me a look that said leave so I did.

I went downstairs and decided to clean up the place, I picked up the chairs and put the table back into place. I went outside and picked up everyone's clothes and put mine back on. Then I mopped up Ritika's juices from the floor. Once that was done I sat in the living room and took a minute to take everything in. I had a lot of mixed feelings about all this. On one hand I hated that grandpa had fucked my girlfriend but on the other watching her get pounded by someone bigger, stronger and manlier than me was quite the turn on. The humiliation of knowing he could please her better than me was equally exciting. But would I feel the same if it was someone else, someone I didn't know? Or was it the fact that it was him that turned me on. Before I could think any more. I began to hear the sound of Ritika moaning. Soon it turned into howling as I could hear the bed beginning to slam.

They were at it again and I wanted to watch. I ran upstairs to see but the door was locked shut, they didn't want me there this time. I had to hear from the outside which wasn't hard. I could hear everything while jacking off. This was only a quickie and 45 minutes later they came out. Seeing me there in the hallway pants down hand around my tiny cock, Ritika giggled and went into the bathroom to shower. She seemed somehow more beautiful than usual was it because she was freshly fucked. Yes, yes it was.

th

Grandpa came out as well, cock semi hard, still bigger than mine. Seeing him made me feel so insignificant. He paid me no mind and followed her into the bathroom. In the bathroom echoed everything they did, I could hear Ritika's giggles, the sound of passionate kissing and soft moans. When they turned on the water I wasn't able to hear anything anymore. But I didn't need to, I could imagine everything happening in there. Ritika soaping up his muscles, washing his massive cock. Grandpa soaping up her hot body, his huge hands all over her boobs, her ass, in between her legs. Maybe they'd start going at it again and I wouldn't be able to tell. The whole thing was getting me horny again and I decided to start jerking off again. I came in no time flat. That would be the last time I got hard all day.

FullnudeRitikaSinghhairyarmpitnakedasshotbody.jpeg

Twenty minutes later they came out and sat in the living room still naked, they stayed like that all day, things calmed down for the rest of the day. Neither of them made a move and acted like nothing at all had happened. During dinner they chatted away like old friends, I guess if you fucked like they did you pretty much know each other after that. I mostly stayed quiet only talking if they asked me a question or just nodded at them. I would've been in a more talkative mood if they'd put some clothes on but having my girlfriend's massive tits out in front of my big dick grandpa was making it difficult. After dinner we sat in the living room watching a movie. They sat next to each other, Ritika with her legs over his lap while he put his arm around her. I sat in the recliner adjacent to where they were. We saw the movie silently until Ritika broke the silence.

"Hey baby, I think tonight I'll sleep in your grandpa's room. Is that okay?" she said.

I looked over at her giving me a puppy dog look, how could I say no to her. I nodded and she got a big smile on her face. Grandpa also smiled with smug satisfaction. He knew what was up, we were there for the whole weekend, and she was gonna be his all that time. After the movie was over at around 10:30 they both got up and went to grandpa's room. I figured there was no point in staying awake and went to bed. The room we had previously chosen was downstairs under grandpa's bedroom. I laid there waiting for the inevitable, for a while I didn't hear anything. Were they kissing? Was she sucking cock? Maybe they went to sleep? All these thoughts flooded my head as I waited. I almost fell asleep when I began to hear it.

SLAP

"Yeah spank that ass."

SLAP

"Mmmmmmmm, I'm such a bad girl."

SLAP

"Letting my boyfriends grandpa fuck me."

SLAP

"I need to be punished."

SLAP

The realization that she was being spanked really turned me on, I tried to jerk my dick but it was no good, it was too exhausted from earlier and wouldn't get hard. I just didn't have the stamina for it. I just wasn't the man grandpa was, I didn't have his stamina, strength or virility. Pretty soon I began to hear the familiar sound of the bed slamming along with Ritika's crazed sex moans. I wanted to watch so badly so I snuck upstairs but the door was locked. I couldn't jerk off or even watch, all I could do was lay there and listen. Listen to everything, the sound of the bed creaking, the headboard banging against the wall, Ritika screaming her head off.

"AH AH AH AH AH OH OH OH FUCK! YES RIGHT THERE RIGHT THERE! OH MY GOD YES FUCK! YOU FUCK ME SO GOOD! YOUR TWICE NO THREE TIMES THE MAN HE IS! MMMMMMMMMM FUCK! MORE MORE! FUCK ME MORE! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she yelled.

20200825162320.jpg

I swear he was fucking her so hard I could feel the vibrations from it. Or was that me trying desperately to get my dick hard? I can't remember. The only thing I didn't hear was grandpa. Apart from the occasional grunt he stayed silent, I expected him to be saying things like, Who fucks you better or Who owns this pussy, things like that. Maybe he was refraining because he knew I could hear, or maybe he didn't need to ask because he already knew the answer. Their fucking went on for two hours from what I can remember, Ritika came 3 or 4 times from that. They rested and got back to it. I was too tired by that time and fell asleep. The next day when I awoke I thought maybe I dreamt everything and nothing actually happened. I looked beside and saw she wasn't there so I went into the living room to see if she was there. There I saw grandpa still naked, reading the news on his tablet.

"Hey, where's Ritika?" I asked.

"She's upstairs still sleeping, she's worn out from last night. We didn't keep you up did we?" he asked.

"No, not all." I said looking at his soft cock, again still bigger than me.

I went upstairs to go see how Ritika was, I opened the bedroom door and was bombarded by the intense smell of sex. Ritika laid on the bed face down still letting out tiny moans. Her ass cheeks red from how hard he was spanking her. I turned her over and saw how she was. Her pussy red and swollen from all the fucking, her huge lovely tits looked like they'd been mauled, her hair was a total mess, her pussy dripping with cum and underneath her a huge wet spot from where she presumably squirted. I wanted to fuck her so bad but I decided to let her get some rest. I went back downstairs to get some breakfast.

A while later Ritika came down freshly showered, she ate and almost immediately went and jumped on grandpa's lap hungry for his cock. He obliged her and laid her on the kitchen table, he was fully erect in no time and in one swift motion inserted his whole cock into her. He was fucking her just like he did yesterday, the rest of the day played out like that too, he would fuck her senseless all day and night with me watching or from behind the closed door. The next day was the same, this weekend was supposed to be about fishing but instead it became about them and their lust. And I was just there as a witness to it. Monday morning we left, I shook his hand for letting us stay and also for fucking my girlfriend better than I ever could, she hugged and kissed him goodbye. They both whispered something into each other's ears but I couldn't make out what. The drive home was mostly silent apart from the radio.

When we got home the first thing I did was take her into our bedroom and start fucking her. I fucked harder and longer than I ever did before, my mind flooded with images of her taking my grandfather's cock. The knowledge of how hard he fucked her spurred me on to reach for those heights knowing damn well I could never reach them but I could try. Ritika loved saying things to keep me going.

"That's right baby right there! That all you got huh, your grandpa fucks harder than this! Mmmmmmmmm yes! You're doing good, baby! Keep going, don't stop! Ah ah ah ah ah! Fuck fuck fuck! You liked watching your grandpa fuck me didn't you! You liked seeing me enjoying his cock! Your fucking me so good but half as good as him!" she said.

I loved everything she said, I fucked her until I couldn't anymore and came in her pussy. I shot out the biggest load of my life, not as big as his but still a lot for me. I managed to make her cum something I'd rarely done before. "Was it because of me or because she was thinking of him?" I thought. We cuddled with each other. I asked her how it was and she responded honestly. She said I liked the small dessert after the big meal. I agreed.

Rittika_Singh_PicsArt_12-16-04.24.50-01.jpg

THE-END
Fantastic story

"She's not ready yet."

"Then make her ready!" I heard a voice growl, as though it was far away. I cracked my eyes open, but could only see blurry figures in a dim outline before my eyes closed again.
I tried to see more, but couldn't stay awake. Everything went dark.

vaani-kapoor-sleeping-beauty.jpg

"Mmmmm..." My hips wiggled a bit. It was an unconscious reaction to the feelings coming from between my legs. Something slightly rough and warm was moving slowly up and down my slit, stroking my clit in a side to side motion as it passed. Then a wet heat enveloped my clit, sucking gently, followed by the hard rasp of what I now realized was a tongue.

What was happening? Where was I? God, that felt so good. I heard a breathy moan and thought someone must be having a good time. With a start I realized I was the one making the sexy noises.

"Ah, she's finally waking up."

vani-kapoor01.jpg

Who was that? Why was it so dark? I realized then that my eyes were still closed. My brain was definitely not functioning at peak performance. I tried to open my eyes, but was distracted when I felt something push into my pussy, just as the suction on my clit suddenly got harder. Something pushed in hard enough to be on the edge of pain. I felt the scraping of teeth and shuddered, feeling both pain and pleasure. Another moan escaped me.

"She's really wet. Good job there."

"Is she ready yet?"

"No, not yet. But soon."

"Well, hurry it up. The boss is almost here!"

"Yeah, yeah. Keep your panties on. She needs to come first before we can administer the next dose. You know we have equipment for that, right? You don't have to do that... manually."

"She's mine," he growled, like a wolf claiming its territory.

"In that case, by all means, keep going." I could hear the sarcasm in the second voice as it got quieter, like he was walking away.

3.jpg

Dose? What? What were they talking about? It was hard to think straight. Lightning zaps of energy were now shooting to and from from my sopping wet pussy. I could hear a sloshing noise as something moved in and out of me, getting faster, moving harder. My hips were now jerking up and down.

The tongue returned and an arm held my hips down. There was no escape. I had no control. I couldn't stop myself. I tried.

My pussy clamped down on whatever was in me and I came. Hard. So hard. I heard myself scream. Every muscle in my body clenched and I could feel myself shaking. My pussy was on fire. My entire body was convulsing like I had been electrocuted. It felt like it had been eternity and I was still coming.

vani-kapoor20.md.jpg

All of a sudden I felt a pinprick in my neck. Then everything went dark again.

I woke up to a burning sensation. My body was on fire. My nipples felt like diamonds. They were so hard. They were so tightly budded one little touch would set me off. But the heat in my pussy was the worst. It was so hot it burned. And it felt empty. I moaned. I needed... needed... something. What was wrong with me?

My stomach was cramping too. It felt worse than any period cramps I'd ever had. Like someone had taken my insides and was trying to crumple it the same way you'd crumple a piece of paper.

vani-kapoor14.md.jpg

But the pain didn't take away from the fact that I felt empty. Hollow. I know now. It was my pussy. It was empty and it needed to be filled. My hips were jerking up and down again, trying to get some relief.

That was when I realized I was lying down, but I couldn't move my arms. They were spread out to the side and tied to something. And my legs. They were spread so wide it almost hurt. My knees were bent and it felt like I was on one of those tables at my gynecologist's office, but with much better padding.

It would have been comfortable if I wasn't starting to freak out. I could barely move. I could wiggle my feet. I could move my fingers. But everything else was stuck. I tried to lift my head and look around, but something kept my chest down. Shit.

vani-kapoor08.md.jpg

The burning was distracting and it seemed to be getting worse. I could still hear myself moaning. It was so hard to think, so hard to keep my eyes open and focus on anything. Where was I? What was going on? How did I get here?

Suddenly I heard a door open and close. I was able to open my eyes enough to get a quick glimpse of a man walking in the door. He wore an open lab coat with jeans and a button down dress shirt. Mid-50's, silver hair at the temples, but in good shape. After he moved out of my field of vision all I could do was look up at the stained ceiling tiles above me. It took too much effort to even turn my head to the side.

"Ah, you're awake. How do you feel? Never mind, I can see it's working. Now, just to help move things along..."

My hips were still uncontrollably pumping up and down while the man moved around the room as he spoke to me. My pussy kept seeking fulfillment, something to fill it, stretch it, open it wide and dominate it. I could hear cabinet doors and drawers opening and closing. Paper tearing. What sounded like metal hitting metal. Then a rolling noise. He sat down on a stool that was near my legs.

I felt him touch my inner thighs and it was like being branded. I screamed. White hot pain throbbed where he touched me. What the hell?

"Ah, yes. Sorry, the side effects still need to be worked out. But don't worry. They'll get better soon. Or you just won't care." He chuckled.

I heard more paper tearing, a cap flipping open, then felt a pressure as something started to enter my pussy. It was cold and hard, but it was a relief to the burning inside me. Finally!

vani.jpg

Then I heard a clicking noise and my pussy started to spread open. More relief. But also more pain. Oh my God, it was like he was trying to tear me in half. I heard myself whimpering.

"Just a bit more. Okay, there. Now let's see... Yes. The dilation is starting. We're good to move to the next stage."

"Finally!" I heard the other voice and jerked. I hadn't realized there was someone else in the room this whole time. Was it the same voice from my dreams? Or not dreams. Maybe that was a memory? I was so confused.

"She needs to come as many times as possible over the next hour. Once she's fully dilated we'll let the boss know."

What the fuck? I was now in full freak out mode. The good news was the panic was starting to clear my head a bit. Dilated? I wasn't pregnant. Was I? I didn't want kids. This can't be happening. I moaned again. This time it wasn't just a moan of pleasure, but of fear. Why couldn't I talk? How did I get here? Where was I? Who were these people?

vani-kapoor08.md.jpg

I felt the speculum leave my body and shuddered. It felt so good to have something in me, filling me, moving in me. Now it was gone and the burning was back, even worse than before. My hips started jerking again. I tried to stop myself but had no control. The burning and emptiness were too strong. My body NEEDED.

I heard the doctor (was he a doctor?) moving around again. Something cool started to press against my clit. I sighed in relief.

"She won't need that. I'll take care of her."

The doctor raised an eyebrow. "You sure seem taken with her."

"She's mine." He growled. It was the same voice from before. I was sure of it. "I know he gets the first shot, but after this is over, I'm Claiming her."

The doctor shook his head and stepped back. "Alrighty then. I'll just go check on the next breeder. Have fun."

The pressure on my clit went away and I moaned again, this time in frustration. My hips were jerking so hard now the table was making creaking noises. It burned so much. There was no pleasure anymore, only pain. And an ache, an emptiness, that seemed to go soul deep. I could no longer think, just feel. And what I felt wasn't good.

Suddenly I felt a tongue stroke across my clit. My moans of frustration turned to relief. And then, as the tongue continued to tease me, my moans turned to ecstasy. God, I sounded like a porn star. He kept stroking. Fast, then slow, then fast again. In circles, around my clit. Up and down my slit. In and out of my pussy. Every now and then, he sucked my clit into his mouth, alternating it with the folds on either side of my pussy, using his tongue to tease me even more. Then he'd push my clit against his teeth as he pulled back. I gasped in pain and pleasure. It wasn't enough. I was still empty.

Vani-Kapoor-Nude-Fakes-34.md.jpg

Then I felt it. Finally, A pressure at the entrance to my pussy. Not his tongue. A finger? Oh God, two fingers. No, three. Yes. YES. The fingers curled and hit that spot. I screamed. My body exploded. I saw white light and stars and was convulsing around his hand, my entire body shaking.

As I was coming down from what was probably the best orgasm of my life, the cramping in my stomach doubled. I moaned in pain, the pleasure from the orgasm disappearing almost instantly.

"Oh sweet one. Don't worry. I'll take care of you. It will all be over soon."

I felt his tongue on me again. He started over, repeating the same actions as before, but in different variations. I was lost to the sensations he forced on me. To the orgasms he pulled from me. I didn't know how many times I came. I didn't know how long he went on for.

My throat hurt from screaming and moaning and gasping. My stomach was one big cramp. But the pain was mixed with pleasure. I could tell I'd need both to come from now on.

He'd ruined me.

Tears fell from my eyes, even as my exhausted body finally slipped into a deep sleep.

Back