• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Short Stories

Vivek patted her back and told her, "Don't kiss me. It is Sam who got rid of your pain. Thank him. Kiss him. Definitely apologise to him for all the obscenities you hurled at him."

action.1.411866.jpg

Aishwarya was quiet. She was embarrassed, blushing profusely. She looked at me with an apologetic look. Her husband asked her, "When he was treating you, you were complaining and shouting at him. Now you are fine and you don't even want to thank him?"

Aishwarya walked towards me. She took my hands and said, "Sam, I am sorry for blaming you. I apologise for misunderstanding you. You have magic hands. My pain has gone completely."

I thought this was the time for me to display my displeasure. I sulked at her and said, "Now please do the exercise, I have asked you to do. I promise you, I shall not touch you again. You can get a massage done from anyone else." I said that and walked out of their house, making it obvious that I had felt grossly offended.

Vivek tried to stop me. He said, "I am sorry Sam, Aishwarya is so stupid. What she said was ridiculous and I agree that she was offensive but, please don't go. She didn't mean to offend you."

I did not stop as I said, "Vivek, I have no complaints. She has a right to feel bad. I should have avoided touching her. If she wants massage or physiotherapy, she should consult another person." I walked out of their house.

Behind me, I heard Vivek sternly admonishing his wife. I also heard Aishwarya crying and telling her husband that she did not mean to offend my feelings etc. I knew I had hit the nail on the head. I finally heard Vivek asking Aishwarya to follow me and apologise.

I reached my house and changed into my pyjamas. I had not had anything to eat that day and I was hungry. There was nothing to eat in the house. I was angry and just wanted to lie down and think. Having seen Aishwarya exposed I was horny. I expected Vivek or Aishwarya to follow me. However, when none came for about half an hour, I decided to switch off the lights and go to bed and masturbate.

I undressed completely and lay in bed visualising half naked Aishwarya. I wondered how she would look completely undressed. I tried to compare her with my ex-wife. I felt that I was too harsh on her. Perhaps my angry reaction was not called for. In all probability, it put paid to all my designs on Aishwarya.

I must have barely cranked my cock three to four times, when the bell rang. I got up hurriedly. I was naked and had thrown my clothes off carelessly somewhere. I looked in the dark and was not able to find my clothes, picked up a bed sheet and wrapped it around me and walked gingerly to open the door. I had expected Vivek to be at the door. However, when I opened the door partially, I saw Aishwarya standing with a shawl wrapped around her top, carrying a bag in her hands. When I stood at the door dumbfounded, she said, "Come on let me in. I am getting sizzled with this hot stuff in my hands."

I immediately moved aside to let her in. I barely held the bed sheet with my hands. I just pushed the doors shut with my back without bolting them. She saw me wearing the bed sheet around me. She smirked at my condition. She placed the bag on the dining table and removed her shawl. As she bent and adjusted food plates on the table, I saw her properly. She was wearing the same full length loose nightgown, which showed up her sumptuous boobs and hips. I was not sure if she wore anything underneath. I was about to rush to the bedroom to change, when Aishwarya shouted, "Stay here. Why are you running away? You saw me half naked today. If I see you like this why are you embarrassed?" I stood frozen.

aishwarya-lekshmi-stills-photos-pictures-37.jpg

She went to the kitchen and placed plates on the table, as if she was ignorant of my condition and said, "After you left in a huff, my husband shouted at me like hell. He felt terrible that you left without eating. He asked me to cook something for you and take it for you to eat. He asked me to serve you and eat with you and apologise for my behaviour."

I wondered if what she meant by serving was what I wanted to interpret. I was at a loss to respond. I just muttered, mm.. it..'s ok... I am fine." Words could hardly come out. I was slowly retreating towards the bedroom to change into pyjamas. As I was about to close the bedroom door behind me, Aishwarya pushed her toe in the door and came right behind me. She looked funnily at me standing awkwardly clutching at the bed sheet in my hands. She knew that I had nothing underneath.

She came close to me and said, "Now do you know how it feels when you are exposed? You were the first person other than Vivek to see me like that. I am sorry for yelling at you. My husband has given me a piece of his mind and has asked me not only to apologise but to do whatever it takes to make you happy. I don't know what to do. He said that if you still acted recalcitrant, then I should call him." She came close to me and clutched my hands tightly, almost pulling me onto her. I knew she was scared of further shouting from her husband.

She said pleading, "I don't want to call him. He might again shout at me. Will you please forgive me? I will do whatever you say to make you happy, but please say that you have forgiven me."

I was losing my control. Looking at Aishwarya's luscious body at such a close distance was driving me crazy. I could not take my eyes off her contours projecting out of her dress. I could clearly see towering over her, a part of her two full blown globes almost straining out of her bra. As she clutched my hands and pulled me closer, I lost my grip on the bed sheet. The bed sheet around me began to slip off. I moved back and fell on the bed in an attempt to stop the bed sheet from slipping off. As I fell on bed, Aishwarya fell on top of me.

I clutched her waist instinctively. Our mouths were level and her lips were almost on mine. She circled her two hands around my waist and clutched me tight pushing her body into me. Her face fell on my chest. She felt hair on my chest poking into her nose. I had no control over my lund (Cock). It had uncoiled, turning into a hard steel rod. My fully erect cock poked into her crotch. Aishwarya's hair fell all over my face, covering my face completely. I was no longer in control of my actions. I raised my hands and caught her face between my hands. I pulled her face hard and pressed her lips on mine. I sucked onto her lips and held her head between my hands, I kissed her wildly. In the process, I did not care that the bed sheet fell apart. Aishwarya could not move her head away and gradually responded to my kisses and let her saliva slide into my mouth.

mizhiyil-song.jpg

It was one hell of a kiss, which I would never forget. Her lips constantly wetted mine and my tongue poked into her mouth and tested her saliva. Her pert nipples poked into my chest. I raised her gown up and slid my hands inside. I felt the edge of her wet panty. Her secret was exposed. She was horny too. I inserted my fingers into her panty, grabbed her butt cheeks and squeezed them hard. I heard Aishwarya whistling in pain as I pinched her butts. I was amazed at this woman's ferocity of kissing. She was the same woman who made such a big fuss about my touching her.

After the kiss, I spoke into her ears, "Now you won't mind my touching you, will you?"

She bit my lips so hard that a drop of blood oozed out of the cut. She slipped down by my side. She removed the bed sheet camouflaging my lower half to expose my erect and eager cock, which stood up proudly like a flag pole. I am blessed with a sizable girth and length. I saw a look of amazement on her face momentarily. She then closed her eyes and gripped it in her hand. My cock was liberally oozing out pre-cum from the tip of its stem. She slid her fingers around its mushroom head. I was getting dizzy with her loving caress of my rock hard lund. She grabbed the foreskin of my lund and pumped the ring of her fingers around it in up and down motion to crank my shaft gently.

aishwarya-lekshmi-nude-group-sex-pics-fakes-1000x665.jpg

I discarded the last camouflage of the bed sheet. I was fully naked. I inserted my hand into her gown and grabbed her full globes under the bra. That moment was perhaps the most ecstatic moment of my life until then. Her tight supple and fully grown breasts felt smooth and slippery. Her erect nipples were a joy to feel. I pinched one so hard that Aishwarya let out an "Ouch" in muffled voice. I raised her gown over her head to take it off her. Aishwarya complied to discard it in a corner of the room. The strapped bra was just a formality and I pushed it above to expose her juicy boobs. Aishwarya cranked one arm and unstrapped her bra and took it off her.

Aishwarya-Lekshmi-boobs-pressing-fakes-nude-nipple.jpg

We were at that time a couple fiercely engaged in activities leading to an inevitable coitus union. I wondered in my mind, how I was able to break through the barrier of this woman who looked so sternly conservative and stubborn that at one time, my persistent efforts looked hopeless. Perhaps her resistance and reluctance were a façade to discourage casual flirts. Her conservative behaviour hid inside a deeply passionate woman.

There was only her flimsy wet panty that was covering her modesty. I pushed it down and Aishwarya manoeuvred her legs to discard it quickly. I saw a flow of her juices dripping down her thighs wetting my bed sheet. I saw a statue of Venus lying by my side in all its glory. In spite of her laying flat on bed, her breasts and proud nipple stood firm and high. Her nipples were dark and fully swollen at my touch. Her areolas were puffed up and had numerous goose pimples on them. I kept massaging and making them hard. I moved up and began to suck her boobs hard. I sucked her one breast and squeezed the other hard with one hand.

jrMGPc.jpg

I bit her nipples and sucked her breasts so hard that she cried out, "Sam, you are hurting me. Go easy," her pleadings turned me on further.

I moved down and spread her legs apart. Keeping her eyes closed, she parted her legs to let me taste her juices. I dipped my head between her legs and lapped up her juices flowing down her thighs. I began cleaning up her thighs one after another from bottom upwards. As I neared her centre, I experienced her shudder. I looked at her sweet pussy. Her pussy lips were red or rather pinkish. Her mound was bereft of any hair. Either she had low hair growth or she trimmed her hair regularly. Her mound was as smooth as one could expect. I spread the sweep of my tongue over her swollen pubic region. When I inserted my tongue into her pussy, she shuddered once again and with a big oomphh..." she sighed loudly and fell on bed. She had her first orgasm

jrMjFz.jpg

I raised my head and applied my fingers into her love hole. As I manipulated her 'G' spot, she cried out, "ooohhhh... Sam... I am really horny. Don't tease me, fuck me now. All this time, I suspected that you wanted to fuck me. I just wanted to know how desperate you were. I wanted you earlier, I am ready for you now, Please fuck me hard." Those words were sweet music to my ears. I was horny and hungry for her. I had no woman for months. I wish I had known that Aishwarya also had a crush on me. I would have achieved my goal much earlier.

I climbed on top of her. Aishwarya adjusted her position so I could point my cock right on her waiting pussy. She took my lund in her hand and caressed it, as if to know how it would feel inside her. She rubbed it several times on her thick pussy lips. She said, "You have good size. You are longer and thicker than Vivek. Be gentle." and she pushed my rod gently inside. I pushed it slightly more and withdrew. I again pushed in a little more and withdrew. My cock was tightly gripped by her rather tight passage. That made me feel good. I could see that Aishwarya also felt pleased with two or three strokes. I could see a faint smile on her face. She bit her lips as the first strokes must have stretched her passage a little and might have caused her slight pain. Her eyes were closed in anticipation of greater and heavier thrusts from then on.

actress-aishwarya-lekshmi-nude-fucked-leak-fakes-667x1000.jpg

I gradually started pumping her faster. I was getting deeper inside her with each stroke. As I went deeper, Aishwarya's moaning sound increased in intensity. It was obvious she was enjoying my thicker and longer cock inside her pussy.

Suddenly we both heard a knock on the door. We both jumped up and pulled apart. I saw Vivek standing in the doorway. Aishwarya's face fell, when she saw her husband at the door. She tried to cover herself with a bed sheet. I was stunned. I knew I was in deep trouble. My mouth went dry. No words came out of my mouth. I stood there naked completely dumbfounded.

He asked his wife, "Why are you trying to cover your body? You are behaving as if I have never seen you naked. Vivek looked at me and said, "You are well endowed. Is that the reason my wife is attracted to you? I do not want to stop you. I want to join you. Do you mind?"

sexy-aishwarya-lekshmi-nude-cumshot-images-fakes-1000x667.jpg

He smiled. His smile helped me and Aishwarya relax a little. We were puzzled. He quickly discarded his trousers to display his erect cock, which he took in his hands and began to masturbate. His cock was a good size, perhaps slightly thinner. I relaxed completely. He was not going to shout at us after all.

He moved over to Aishwarya, gently pushed her down on bed and made her lie as before. His dangling erect cock faced Aishwarya's mouth. Aishwarya caught his cock in her hands and moved forward to take it in her mouth. He slipped it in her mouth between her lips and began slow pumping motion as if he was fucking her mouth. Aishwarya was then fully relieved of her tension. She dutifully manipulated her lips to make him feel as if he was fucking her pussy.

aishwarya-lekshmi-nude-threesome-pics-fakes-1000x667.jpg

Vivek signalled me to carry on. I was amazed at the scenario. All three of us were naked, getting ready to fuck Vivek's beautiful wife. Aishwarya focussed fully on her husband. I was away from the couple. Vivek pulled me closer. He made me mount his wife to fuck her. I climbed on top of Aishwarya and waited. He pointed to his wife's swinging boobs, signalling me to grab them. I did not need any further goading. I got onto Aishwarya's superb tits and swollen areolas and nipples. I enjoyed squeezing and kneading them as her husband was mouth fucking her.

aishwarya-lekshmi-22213d32f36c504807f.png

Finally Vivek ejected his hot semen into his wife's mouth. Aishwarya sputtered out his semen as he kept spraying his semen into her mouth, suffocating her breathing. She coughed for a while. I was so horny and hard to fuck her. I looked at Vivek, who signalled me to carry on the unfinished job. I resumed fucking her. That was perhaps the first time in Aishwarya's life that she was being fucked by anyone other than her husband. She kept looking at her husband for any negative reaction. She did not find any. On the contrary her husband began to fondle her boobs as I was pumping her and her boobs swayed in all directions.

hot-aishwarya-lekshmi-naked-nipple-pics-fakes-1000x667.jpg

I must have fucked her for a good fifteen minutes. I was nearing the peak. I cried out, "Aishwarya ji, I am about to come. Should I take my cock out?"

Aishwarya did not say anything but urged me on as she pumped up her midriff in rhythm with mine to indicate that she wanted me to cum in her pussy. With a big "Ahhh..." I released a stream of my hot semen into her passage. It was a long time since I had fucked a woman and all my pant up energy was going into her body.

With a big shudder and loud moan Aishwarya said, "Sam, I am also coming along with you. With that she had a huge orgasm, after which she fell silent.

Both Vivek and I fucked Aishwarya several times changing our positions and sleeping in between. Sometimes I found Aishwarya fucking her husband. Sometimes I mounted her and fucked her, whilst her husband was fast asleep. Once both of us fucked Aishwarya taking turns whilst she was asleep.

hot-aishwarya-lekshmi-nude-private-xxx-fakes.jpg

hot-aishwarya-lekshmi-naked-photoshoot-images-fakes-666x1000.jpg

Aishwarya-Lekshmi-Nude-fakes-2-of-21.jpg

jrtxi7.jpg

jrtOD4.jpg

aishwarya-lekshmi5D65B345C9D10f9d5adec34cd3e9.jpg

Aishwarya and her family have shifted. I occasionally go and meet them. I had several threesomes with them. I finally caught the fancy of a girl, who looked almost like Aishwarya. We got married and the encounters with Aishwarya and Vivek now are just sweet memories.

jrt7Uv.jpg

Aishwarya-Lekshmi-naked-fucking-xxx-fakes.jpg

THE-END
Good story bro ???

I must admit grudgingly that he was doing a good job it; because as the result of his actions, Mrunal was undergoing unprecedented convulsions with her body shaking and 'Ooohh...' and 'Ahhh...' repeatedly escaping her lips even when she was trying hard to remain silent.

SexynippleMrunalThakurfingeringherpussyfakewithoutclothes.jpg

I did offer this treatment to my wife often. However, either I would get tired too soon or she would not get the ecstatic moments that I thought I would have liked to give her. On the other hand, the Brigadier's stamina far exceeded mine and he was able to extract such grunts, sighs and exclamations from Mrunal; which I was never able to do. From the way Mrunal began sighing and moaning, it was evident that she was nearing her orgasm.
And the Brigadier was in a hurry for her to expedite it. He certainly knew how to drive his paramour to the highest level of ecstasy. I could now relate to what he had told me about his experiences in his active service. The Brigadier withdrew his mouth and replaced his tongue with a finger of his hand. He then inserted one finger into her pussy hole and began to gently massage her clitoris.
Mrunal was just about to explode with her first orgasm and with the Brigadier's finger digging into her love hole, she did with a rather loud sigh. This let loose all the restraint Mrunal could manage in spite of the highly titillating activities from the Brigadier. She was trying hard to control her decibels. However, she was barely able to control her ecstasy. She started crying out to the Brigadier, "What are you doing, Prem? This is driving me nuts. Oh... Ahhh..."

Mrunal-Dusanis-pressing-her-big-boobs-shaved-pussy-licking-fake.jpg

I knew she was having a huge orgasm. His clit was her weakest point. When I needed to pep her up, that was the formula I used and now the Brigadier also learned of my secret weapon. She shook and trembled for a while, closed her eyes and let out a deep sigh enjoying her high.
She then stretched her hands to invite the Brigadier to come in her arms. The Brigadier climbed up atop her gently, taking care not to put any weight on her. His thick and long penis hung down pointing upwards. Mrunal held his penis in her one hand whilst held the Brigadier's head in her other hand moving her fingers through his hair and guiding his lips onto her lips in a passionate and hungry kiss. I could clearly see that she was hot as hell to get fucked by long and fat cock of the Brigadier. I could hardly blame her for that.
The Brigadier kissed her for some time and raised himself to kiss her long and thick hair. He then descended to kiss and lick her neck with his tongue. He kept kissing her neck for some time, then began kissing her breasts and above. His saliva was flowing down my wife's juicy breasts. I could see that Mrunal was relishing each brush of the Brigadier's tongue on her lithe body. She twitched her eyelids or gave out an ecstatic moan as he brushed her tongue on sensitive parts of her body.
When the Brigadier reached her navel, Mrunal stopped the Brigadier. He looked at Mrunal questioningly. "What happened?" he asked.
Mrunal pointed her finger at me as I sat up on the sofa and looked at them. That the brigadier's condition was awkward would be an understatement of the year. He was bowled. He was completely foxed seeing that they got caught red handed. He could not utter a word.
Looking at the shocked expressions on the Brigadier's face, Mrunal said, "Come on Prem. Relax. Don't get disturbed. It's ok. As I told you, Raj and I are on the same wavelength as far as this relationship is concerned. It was my husband, who persuaded me for this adventure and I am glad he did. Mind you, he has been watching whatever we did. That was just to make you feel relaxed."
Then looking at me and my hard erect and eager cock, she continued, "As you can see Prem, he enjoyed our love making. Did you not honey?"
Without answering, I stood up stripping off my dress and in no time was fully bare whilst the Brigadier watched me wide eyed and speechless. It took him some time to reconcile with the situation. I sat fully naked on the bed by the side of my lovely naked sleeping beauty Mrunal with my cock at full attention.
Mrunal took my cock in her hand and stretching her arms wide inviting me in them, she said, "I see that the show was erotic enough to make you so erect and hard. Now don't be a spoilsport and come in my arms and join us, will you?"
I quickly snuggled into my wife, poking her side with my erect and hard cock into her waist and went into her arms and said in a low voice, "This was what I was waiting for. I wanted you both to feel relaxed and make love. Love is so blissful. There is no jealousy, anger or hatred and there is no feeling of possessiveness. Love is giving happiness and accepting it, when others give it to you. Love is not snatching happiness or trying to take it forcefully. Prem, we want you to be our love mate. I want you to share and enjoy Mrunal with me. Traditions and social conventions and beliefs be damned."

http://bollywoodx.org/wp-content/up...urfingeringherpussyfakewithoutclothes.jpg/img]

I began licking and sucking her breasts as the Brigadier resumed licking Mrunal's pubic area and went down to lick her labia and upper thighs. He began massaging Mrunal's thighs with one hand, occasionally squeezing them hard to relieve them of fatigue. Mrunal heaved a sigh of relief and low audible grunt of pleasure as she felt better with the massage the Brigadier offered her thighs.
I caressed my wife's pubic area and enjoyed the smooth feeling down her contour leading to her lovely and tantalizing pussy lips. I spread her lips apart. Mrunal jerked with the touch of my fingers on the sensitive areas and let out a loud moan. She did not have to control her moans anymore. I slowly inserted my one finger into her pussy and started massaging her clitoris lifting it up occasionally. I knew this drove her mad with lust. She would not be able to resist her craving to be fucked. And this time there were two lovers to fuck her.

That experience was so exciting for her. There was no feeling of guilt for having violated the sacred marriage vows, because this was what her husband desired and as per vows she had taken, she was duty bound to fulfil husband's desires. She was therefore perfectly within her social and religious domain to copulate with another male lover.

https://s9v7j7a4.ssl.hwcdn.net/galleries/new_big/c7/28/06/c728060a47bfb9d3c6121482178aab4f/6.jpg[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(65, 168, 95)][SIZE=5]As soon as I inserted my two fingers in her pussy hole and commenced finger fucking her, she began to shake and tremble on bed. Her moaning increased and her craving to be fucked started to build up. Mrunal was highly vulnerable to finger fucking and who else knew that better and I did. Perhaps most of the females are like Mrunal. I did not have much experience with others though.
In no time, my wife Mrunal cried out, "Raj, Prem, please fuck me. Do not torture me this way. Stop this and fuck me hard. I am your bitch in heat."
Whilst I was working on my wife, the Brigadier sat aside and was watching me slowly shagging his cock. I caught his arm and invited him to be the first to mount my wife. His hard erect shaft was eager to say the least to find his way into my wife's Mrunal's waiting pussy hole. The Brigadier gingerly mounted Mrunal. Mrunal looked at him, smiled and closed her eyes. She caught his cock in her hand and centered it on her pussy lips.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(65, 168, 95)][SIZE=5]Mrunal rubbed his cock on her pussy lips for a minute or so and symbolically pulled it into her hole. The Brigadier got the signal and pushed his hard erect, long and thick cock into my wife's waiting pussy just a little. Mrunal sighed. Was it due to pain on account of the Brigadier's fat and long cock or anticipation and excitement of experiencing another male penis, I could not know. However, her sigh seemed to be a mix of various emotions.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(65, 168, 95)][SIZE=5]As soon as the Brigadier pushed his rod slightly deeper into Mrunal's passage, Mrunal cried out "Slowly, Prem..."
The Brigadier withdrew his cock. He caught Mrunal's boobs in his hands and with a slight thrust of his pelvis, pushed his cock further. Mrunal remained quiet in anticipation. When the Brigadier pushed it one last time harder into her pussy, Mrunal closed her eyes and took it in silently. She was relishing a thicker cock with a long shaft. I was sure, she wanted to be fucked by the Brigadier many more times. I could imagine her inner delight at feeling her whole passage full of a man's meat.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(65, 168, 95)][SIZE=5][IMG]https://www.bolly-tube.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/full-nude-mrunal-thakur-hairy-pussy-blacked-small-boobs-sexy-body-pics-1000x657.jpg

She moaned as the Brigadier slowly pumped his rod into my wife's pussy. She could not control her moaning getting louder and louder as the Brigadier kept pumping her harder as the time passed. She kept calling, "Prem, this is nice. Oh God.. Fuck me darling. You are doing fine. Oh Prem, fuck me harder..."
Her own juices mixed with the Brigadier's pre-cum had fully lubricated her passage and it was then smooth for the Brigadier to fuck her. This was the first time for months for the Brigadier to fuck a woman of his love. He loved my wife and dreamed of fucking her and creamed out for several months since we had moved in to the next house.
The Brigadier increased his speed of fucking. As Mrunal got used to the Brigadier's long and thick cock and gradually increasing pace of his skilful strokes, she began to reciprocate his thrusts and bounced up to match the Brigadier's rhythm. To facilitate the Brigadier's pelvic thrusts, upon Mrunal's signal, I inserted a pillow beneath my wife's shapely bum to raise her pussy angularly so as to enable her to receive the Brigadier's shaft fully inside her passage deep down her body.

In a short time, Mrunal matched the Brigadier's thrusts with her upwards thrusts. His testicles slapped my wife's bums at an increasing pace and created "Futch... Futch... " sound. Both the Brigadier and Mrunal kept letting out sounds such as "Hmmm... Aahhh...", as they pulled and pushed into each other. Gradually their tempo mounted. It did not look as if the Brigadier had quiet high temperature some hours ago.

Mrunal-Thakur-hairy-pussy-fucked-sexy-small-boobs-nipple-scaled.jpg

This was a momentous experience for me too. I was seeing my wife fulfilling the desire of an old person who had been suffering from loneliness and celibacy for the past one year and who we felt deserved to be satisfied. This was a novel experiment for me and my wife. We were treading on an unknown and perhaps a dangerous path which was social taboo.
The Brigadier appeared not able to hold much longer as he reached a high. Mrunal looked at him and from the expressions on his face understood that her lover was about to reach his climax. She stopped the Brigadier and asked him to dismount her.
My wife asked the Brigadier to lie on his back on the bed and climbed up on top of him straddling him between her legs. I thought she wanted to cum with her lover and give him the pleasure that she felt he deserved. That action was designed perhaps to delay the Brigadier's climax.
She held his still hard, fully coated cock with slime of juices from both the mating lovers. As soon as she assumed her position, she gently inserted his rock hard cock into her hole rubbing it just a little on her pussy lips. The Brigadier was re-energized and was able to sustain a bit more. My wife kept pushing and pulling into her mate with frantic pitch. It was then the turn of her mate; the Brigadier to thrust his pelvis upwards to push harder into his lover Mrunal. The Brigadier grabbed my wife's flying boobs into his hands and squeezed and massaged them as Mrunal fucked the Brigadier hard.

Mrunal-Thakur-fucking-black-cock-in-couch-sexy-nude-boobs.jpg

Mrunal pumped into the Brigadier and moaned out loud, almost a shriek. The Brigadier in turn reciprocated her groans with huge sighs as he pumped his cock up into my wife's cunt. Their matching duet resonated through the bedroom. Their huffs and puffs and smell of sex spread across the room. The increase in the pace of their grunts indicated that they both were about to reach their climax.
With a big sigh from Mrunal followed by a loud Ohhh... My... that was great... from the Brigadier. Both ejaculated. My wife's cunt began to overflow as both collapsed exhausted on bed. There was a huge energetic ebullient expression on the Brigadier's face even though he was exhausted. Mrunal had a great satisfying expression that surfaced on a hungry person's face when he had filled his stomach with stuff he relishes eating.
It took them a minute or two to recover, after which, Mrunal looked at the Brigadier, smiled and stretched her arms to take him into a big embrace to convey without speaking; her appreciation of how wonderful the Brigadier was in bed. The Brigadier kissed my wife hard on her lips for a few seconds and kissed her forehead, mouth cheeks and neck to express his profound gratitude for being a wonderful lover Mrunal had been. I was watching their mating and then their post copulation loving mutual appreciation sitting on bed.

Full-nude-Mrunal-Thakur-shaved-pussy-blacked-fake-pic.jpg

The Brigadier looked at me and said, "Raj, I cannot tell you how touched I am at both of your wonderful gestures. But for your feelings and understanding, my life would have been like a desert. You and Mrunal have come as an oasis in the desert. I beg to be forgiven for having even considered building a sole relationship with Mrunal. I am touched to learn that it was your initiative that we could do what we did today. I guarantee you on oath that this incident will be buried with me and no one would even get a whiff of the smell of our adventure. You have my word that irrespective of whether we have another such opportunity or not, this and any such incidents in the future, will remain strictly between us.

mrunal2.png

mrunal3.png

Pics-Art-01-10-11-01-55.jpg

Pics-Art-07-26-11-25-29.jpg

Pics-Art-01-10-05-04-51.jpg

Pics-Art-01-10-04-38-26.jpg

As for myself, I do not know if what I did was right or wrong? Please enlighten me.

THE-END
Nice one

I was sucking his dick and balls like a good girl. Yash slowly took his hand towards my ass and started massaging my butt hole. Suddenly he shoved his middle finger inside my ass.

AzvKW.jpg

Yash: What an ass. Now it’s all mine to enjoy. Turn over, sweetheart. I want to take you from behind.

I understood that he wanted to fuck in my ass. He bit me on my ass cheeks and gave a hard spank as I turned over. I cried in a soft moaning voice to make him aroused.

Yash was fucking my ass with his middle finger. Suddenly he shoved two fingers inside my ass. I tried to stop him, but he grabbed me tight and kept fucking his fingers in my ass.

Yash: Don’t fight, sweetheart. Just spread your ass for me like a good little bitch.

I was pinned down on the bed with my face down while Yash explored my ass with his fingers. He then stopped and asked me to stand on my four hands and legs like a bitch. He grabbed me by my waist and rubbed his thick cock between butt cracks.

His hot dick rubbing against my ass was arousing me. Then he aimed his dick on my ass and gave a hard push. It was so painful that I couldn’t manage to breathe for a second. I screamed in pain and tried to back off, but Yash grabbed me tightly.

He kept penetrating his dick inch by inch inside my virgin ass until half of his dick submerged inside my ass. I was begging him to take it out, but he showed no mercy and started fucking me like that.

03508a5139781e831f33e66e9e5c0592.jpg

Yash: Oh my god. What a tight fucking ass.

I was crying, but Yash was riding me like a bitch. Kartik came in front of me with his cock out and asked me to taste it. Now both my ass and my mouth were jammed with thick cocks. I was gagging on Kartik’s dick, and Yash was ruthlessly fucking my ass.

His dick was so thick that it felt like it was tearing my ass apart. After several minutes of fucking, Yash filled my ass with hot cum. I was so exhausted that I fell onto the bed. Yash fell on me, and his dick was still inside my ass. He kissed me on my neck and behind my ears.

Gabriella-Charlton-ass-fucked-handjob-black-cock-xxx-pic.jpg

He was also squeezing my ass cheeks hard and then spanked them to leave a mark on it. I thought it was all over, but the boys were far from over. Kartik quickly took the position and shoved his dick inside my ass.

Me: I’m so exhausted now. Please! I can’t take it anymore.

Kartik: Just for a few minutes more, darling. Once we are satisfied with you, you can sleep.

My ass was all stretched up and lubricated from previous fucks. Kartik’s dick was slipping smoothly in and out of my ass. I clutched his dick with my ass, and he enjoyed it.

I did him harder and tried to squeeze his dick inside my ass. His fast stroke changed to slow and hard. He was gasping for air and moaning in a soft voice.

MGR-Gabreilla-2.jpg

Kartik: That’s it! Take it. Take my cum in your tight ass.

Me: Yes, baby! Fill me up with your hot molten cum.

Kartik started shooting a stream of hot cum inside my ass in just a few seconds. Then he pulled out his dick and cum all over my back. He massaged my back with his sticky cum and spread it all over. I lay down on the bed to catch my breath, and Kartik lay on top of me.

He was kissing my mouth passionately while massaging his balls with my left hand. I couldn’t believe that my brother’s best friends had just taken my virginity. I looked around and saw my brother was still asleep. Rudra and Yash were still naked and were enjoying drinks.

A56Ox.jpg

I stood from the bed and was going to clean myself. But Rudra stopped and pulled me to his lap. He had a drink in one hand, wrapped around my waist.

Me: Let me clean the cum from my body. I will be back soon.

Kartik: Why? You look sexy, covered in our cum.

They laughed, and I blushed a little. I was sitting on Rudra’s lap and could feel the pain in my ass due to all the fucking. Rudra poured some drink on my tits and licked them. He bit my nipples while sucking them.

I made a soft moaning sound to arouse the boys. I saw their dicks rising to my moaning sound in a few seconds.

Yash: Let’s fuck her together and cum on her simultaneously.

I was stunned and scared. I wasn’t sure if I could take their monstrous dicks inside me simultaneously.

Me: Please, no. You guys are huge and fuck like animals. I can’t handle all of you at the same time.

Rudra picked me up and made me sit on his lap with my legs spread open. He pulled my hair and squeezed my pussy.

Rudra: Just one more time, baby girl. Let us bend you and fuck you together. I promise we will not ask anything after that.

Rudra took me to the bed again. He lay down and asked me to sit on his cock. I spread my legs and sat on his dick, taking it inch by inch inside my pussy. Yash bent me over and aimed his cock on my ass as I took it all in. I felt the explosion of pain in my ass as he shoved his dick completely inside.

Gabb.jpg

AzfHQ.jpg

I was about to scream when Kartik shoved his dick in my throat. Now all my holes were stuffed with cocks. Rudra and Yash started with slow strokes and gradually increased their speed. Meanwhile, Kartik was choking my throat with his monstrous dick.

VAJghaQOXbXypIVszz7N3FjT4gyMqdlte3V9krxnmNf1_HkU5hPyCqKLIk5TtGEQNdmYhHTEaY8lTUbxhxakTLghmov-mekS--_F0rdrabs4gcs7hBB1fTjJ6L2vs9D0OJQNWHoRs3x5RYF3Q5NlmONvBRi4JHwa_LAVvvdY-BLTnrx0s4UWnYoQ2Q

Their dicks were rearranging the insides of my body. It was painful, but I was enjoying every inch of their cocks. I could feel the orgasm building inside me.

Me: I’m going to cum. Yes! Yes!

Yash: Cum, sweetheart! Cum for me. Make a mess of my cock with your cum.

I screamed and burst into an orgasm. A fountain of cum came out of my wet cunt and made a mess on their cocks. It was so powerful that it lasted for about a minute. After the orgasm, I was completely exhausted and let the boys do as they pleased with my body.

Soon after, Kartik and Yash changed positions. They took turns to fuck all my holes one by one. By the time they were done, I had cum multiple times. They asked me to sit on my knees with my mouth open. They surrounded me and started jerking off their dicks near my face.

IOc-q2Ti0hOuk4RHtq-ZKxEbCp4PCPzH3UDH5gOfOV_O6AOJDcirWqqupcgdeBNfDnHsucsxpYW831VRMmW6_CIrntIhq3OcYqpPhGb6ketsvgfci13zL3Utbao9G83YhrIwpzkumL8BCRJ1MQLLPElXiEBmvB43PqTQ4xyr7YFUEMt8JmauUZ_p-w

Together, they released thick, hot cum all over my face and hair. Before spitting out cum from my mouth, I had already swallowed some of their thick, salty cum.

The boys looked happy after they were done. I was looking like their whore covered in cum. I looked at my brother, and he was still sleeping. I wondered what he would think when he found out that his sweet sister had been gang-banged by his best friends.

Bigg-boss-tamil-housemate-cum-on-Gabriella-Charlton-naked-body.jpg

Big-boobs-Gabriella-Charlton-sex-photo-pussy-hole-drilling.jpg

Gabi-Nude-fucking-pussy-beautiful-tweet.jpg

THE-END
Great story bro

Vivek patted her back and told her, "Don't kiss me. It is Sam who got rid of your pain. Thank him. Kiss him. Definitely apologise to him for all the obscenities you hurled at him."

action.1.411866.jpg

Aishwarya was quiet. She was embarrassed, blushing profusely. She looked at me with an apologetic look. Her husband asked her, "When he was treating you, you were complaining and shouting at him. Now you are fine and you don't even want to thank him?"

Aishwarya walked towards me. She took my hands and said, "Sam, I am sorry for blaming you. I apologise for misunderstanding you. You have magic hands. My pain has gone completely."

I thought this was the time for me to display my displeasure. I sulked at her and said, "Now please do the exercise, I have asked you to do. I promise you, I shall not touch you again. You can get a massage done from anyone else." I said that and walked out of their house, making it obvious that I had felt grossly offended.

Vivek tried to stop me. He said, "I am sorry Sam, Aishwarya is so stupid. What she said was ridiculous and I agree that she was offensive but, please don't go. She didn't mean to offend you."

I did not stop as I said, "Vivek, I have no complaints. She has a right to feel bad. I should have avoided touching her. If she wants massage or physiotherapy, she should consult another person." I walked out of their house.

Behind me, I heard Vivek sternly admonishing his wife. I also heard Aishwarya crying and telling her husband that she did not mean to offend my feelings etc. I knew I had hit the nail on the head. I finally heard Vivek asking Aishwarya to follow me and apologise.

I reached my house and changed into my pyjamas. I had not had anything to eat that day and I was hungry. There was nothing to eat in the house. I was angry and just wanted to lie down and think. Having seen Aishwarya exposed I was horny. I expected Vivek or Aishwarya to follow me. However, when none came for about half an hour, I decided to switch off the lights and go to bed and masturbate.

I undressed completely and lay in bed visualising half naked Aishwarya. I wondered how she would look completely undressed. I tried to compare her with my ex-wife. I felt that I was too harsh on her. Perhaps my angry reaction was not called for. In all probability, it put paid to all my designs on Aishwarya.

I must have barely cranked my cock three to four times, when the bell rang. I got up hurriedly. I was naked and had thrown my clothes off carelessly somewhere. I looked in the dark and was not able to find my clothes, picked up a bed sheet and wrapped it around me and walked gingerly to open the door. I had expected Vivek to be at the door. However, when I opened the door partially, I saw Aishwarya standing with a shawl wrapped around her top, carrying a bag in her hands. When I stood at the door dumbfounded, she said, "Come on let me in. I am getting sizzled with this hot stuff in my hands."

I immediately moved aside to let her in. I barely held the bed sheet with my hands. I just pushed the doors shut with my back without bolting them. She saw me wearing the bed sheet around me. She smirked at my condition. She placed the bag on the dining table and removed her shawl. As she bent and adjusted food plates on the table, I saw her properly. She was wearing the same full length loose nightgown, which showed up her sumptuous boobs and hips. I was not sure if she wore anything underneath. I was about to rush to the bedroom to change, when Aishwarya shouted, "Stay here. Why are you running away? You saw me half naked today. If I see you like this why are you embarrassed?" I stood frozen.

aishwarya-lekshmi-stills-photos-pictures-37.jpg

She went to the kitchen and placed plates on the table, as if she was ignorant of my condition and said, "After you left in a huff, my husband shouted at me like hell. He felt terrible that you left without eating. He asked me to cook something for you and take it for you to eat. He asked me to serve you and eat with you and apologise for my behaviour."

I wondered if what she meant by serving was what I wanted to interpret. I was at a loss to respond. I just muttered, mm.. it..'s ok... I am fine." Words could hardly come out. I was slowly retreating towards the bedroom to change into pyjamas. As I was about to close the bedroom door behind me, Aishwarya pushed her toe in the door and came right behind me. She looked funnily at me standing awkwardly clutching at the bed sheet in my hands. She knew that I had nothing underneath.

She came close to me and said, "Now do you know how it feels when you are exposed? You were the first person other than Vivek to see me like that. I am sorry for yelling at you. My husband has given me a piece of his mind and has asked me not only to apologise but to do whatever it takes to make you happy. I don't know what to do. He said that if you still acted recalcitrant, then I should call him." She came close to me and clutched my hands tightly, almost pulling me onto her. I knew she was scared of further shouting from her husband.

She said pleading, "I don't want to call him. He might again shout at me. Will you please forgive me? I will do whatever you say to make you happy, but please say that you have forgiven me."

I was losing my control. Looking at Aishwarya's luscious body at such a close distance was driving me crazy. I could not take my eyes off her contours projecting out of her dress. I could clearly see towering over her, a part of her two full blown globes almost straining out of her bra. As she clutched my hands and pulled me closer, I lost my grip on the bed sheet. The bed sheet around me began to slip off. I moved back and fell on the bed in an attempt to stop the bed sheet from slipping off. As I fell on bed, Aishwarya fell on top of me.

I clutched her waist instinctively. Our mouths were level and her lips were almost on mine. She circled her two hands around my waist and clutched me tight pushing her body into me. Her face fell on my chest. She felt hair on my chest poking into her nose. I had no control over my lund (Cock). It had uncoiled, turning into a hard steel rod. My fully erect cock poked into her crotch. Aishwarya's hair fell all over my face, covering my face completely. I was no longer in control of my actions. I raised my hands and caught her face between my hands. I pulled her face hard and pressed her lips on mine. I sucked onto her lips and held her head between my hands, I kissed her wildly. In the process, I did not care that the bed sheet fell apart. Aishwarya could not move her head away and gradually responded to my kisses and let her saliva slide into my mouth.

mizhiyil-song.jpg

It was one hell of a kiss, which I would never forget. Her lips constantly wetted mine and my tongue poked into her mouth and tested her saliva. Her pert nipples poked into my chest. I raised her gown up and slid my hands inside. I felt the edge of her wet panty. Her secret was exposed. She was horny too. I inserted my fingers into her panty, grabbed her butt cheeks and squeezed them hard. I heard Aishwarya whistling in pain as I pinched her butts. I was amazed at this woman's ferocity of kissing. She was the same woman who made such a big fuss about my touching her.

After the kiss, I spoke into her ears, "Now you won't mind my touching you, will you?"

She bit my lips so hard that a drop of blood oozed out of the cut. She slipped down by my side. She removed the bed sheet camouflaging my lower half to expose my erect and eager cock, which stood up proudly like a flag pole. I am blessed with a sizable girth and length. I saw a look of amazement on her face momentarily. She then closed her eyes and gripped it in her hand. My cock was liberally oozing out pre-cum from the tip of its stem. She slid her fingers around its mushroom head. I was getting dizzy with her loving caress of my rock hard lund. She grabbed the foreskin of my lund and pumped the ring of her fingers around it in up and down motion to crank my shaft gently.

aishwarya-lekshmi-nude-group-sex-pics-fakes-1000x665.jpg

I discarded the last camouflage of the bed sheet. I was fully naked. I inserted my hand into her gown and grabbed her full globes under the bra. That moment was perhaps the most ecstatic moment of my life until then. Her tight supple and fully grown breasts felt smooth and slippery. Her erect nipples were a joy to feel. I pinched one so hard that Aishwarya let out an "Ouch" in muffled voice. I raised her gown over her head to take it off her. Aishwarya complied to discard it in a corner of the room. The strapped bra was just a formality and I pushed it above to expose her juicy boobs. Aishwarya cranked one arm and unstrapped her bra and took it off her.

Aishwarya-Lekshmi-boobs-pressing-fakes-nude-nipple.jpg

We were at that time a couple fiercely engaged in activities leading to an inevitable coitus union. I wondered in my mind, how I was able to break through the barrier of this woman who looked so sternly conservative and stubborn that at one time, my persistent efforts looked hopeless. Perhaps her resistance and reluctance were a façade to discourage casual flirts. Her conservative behaviour hid inside a deeply passionate woman.

There was only her flimsy wet panty that was covering her modesty. I pushed it down and Aishwarya manoeuvred her legs to discard it quickly. I saw a flow of her juices dripping down her thighs wetting my bed sheet. I saw a statue of Venus lying by my side in all its glory. In spite of her laying flat on bed, her breasts and proud nipple stood firm and high. Her nipples were dark and fully swollen at my touch. Her areolas were puffed up and had numerous goose pimples on them. I kept massaging and making them hard. I moved up and began to suck her boobs hard. I sucked her one breast and squeezed the other hard with one hand.

jrMGPc.jpg

I bit her nipples and sucked her breasts so hard that she cried out, "Sam, you are hurting me. Go easy," her pleadings turned me on further.

I moved down and spread her legs apart. Keeping her eyes closed, she parted her legs to let me taste her juices. I dipped my head between her legs and lapped up her juices flowing down her thighs. I began cleaning up her thighs one after another from bottom upwards. As I neared her centre, I experienced her shudder. I looked at her sweet pussy. Her pussy lips were red or rather pinkish. Her mound was bereft of any hair. Either she had low hair growth or she trimmed her hair regularly. Her mound was as smooth as one could expect. I spread the sweep of my tongue over her swollen pubic region. When I inserted my tongue into her pussy, she shuddered once again and with a big oomphh..." she sighed loudly and fell on bed. She had her first orgasm

jrMjFz.jpg

I raised my head and applied my fingers into her love hole. As I manipulated her 'G' spot, she cried out, "ooohhhh... Sam... I am really horny. Don't tease me, fuck me now. All this time, I suspected that you wanted to fuck me. I just wanted to know how desperate you were. I wanted you earlier, I am ready for you now, Please fuck me hard." Those words were sweet music to my ears. I was horny and hungry for her. I had no woman for months. I wish I had known that Aishwarya also had a crush on me. I would have achieved my goal much earlier.

I climbed on top of her. Aishwarya adjusted her position so I could point my cock right on her waiting pussy. She took my lund in her hand and caressed it, as if to know how it would feel inside her. She rubbed it several times on her thick pussy lips. She said, "You have good size. You are longer and thicker than Vivek. Be gentle." and she pushed my rod gently inside. I pushed it slightly more and withdrew. I again pushed in a little more and withdrew. My cock was tightly gripped by her rather tight passage. That made me feel good. I could see that Aishwarya also felt pleased with two or three strokes. I could see a faint smile on her face. She bit her lips as the first strokes must have stretched her passage a little and might have caused her slight pain. Her eyes were closed in anticipation of greater and heavier thrusts from then on.

actress-aishwarya-lekshmi-nude-fucked-leak-fakes-667x1000.jpg

I gradually started pumping her faster. I was getting deeper inside her with each stroke. As I went deeper, Aishwarya's moaning sound increased in intensity. It was obvious she was enjoying my thicker and longer cock inside her pussy.

Suddenly we both heard a knock on the door. We both jumped up and pulled apart. I saw Vivek standing in the doorway. Aishwarya's face fell, when she saw her husband at the door. She tried to cover herself with a bed sheet. I was stunned. I knew I was in deep trouble. My mouth went dry. No words came out of my mouth. I stood there naked completely dumbfounded.

He asked his wife, "Why are you trying to cover your body? You are behaving as if I have never seen you naked. Vivek looked at me and said, "You are well endowed. Is that the reason my wife is attracted to you? I do not want to stop you. I want to join you. Do you mind?"

sexy-aishwarya-lekshmi-nude-cumshot-images-fakes-1000x667.jpg

He smiled. His smile helped me and Aishwarya relax a little. We were puzzled. He quickly discarded his trousers to display his erect cock, which he took in his hands and began to masturbate. His cock was a good size, perhaps slightly thinner. I relaxed completely. He was not going to shout at us after all.

He moved over to Aishwarya, gently pushed her down on bed and made her lie as before. His dangling erect cock faced Aishwarya's mouth. Aishwarya caught his cock in her hands and moved forward to take it in her mouth. He slipped it in her mouth between her lips and began slow pumping motion as if he was fucking her mouth. Aishwarya was then fully relieved of her tension. She dutifully manipulated her lips to make him feel as if he was fucking her pussy.

aishwarya-lekshmi-nude-threesome-pics-fakes-1000x667.jpg

Vivek signalled me to carry on. I was amazed at the scenario. All three of us were naked, getting ready to fuck Vivek's beautiful wife. Aishwarya focussed fully on her husband. I was away from the couple. Vivek pulled me closer. He made me mount his wife to fuck her. I climbed on top of Aishwarya and waited. He pointed to his wife's swinging boobs, signalling me to grab them. I did not need any further goading. I got onto Aishwarya's superb tits and swollen areolas and nipples. I enjoyed squeezing and kneading them as her husband was mouth fucking her.

aishwarya-lekshmi-22213d32f36c504807f.png

Finally Vivek ejected his hot semen into his wife's mouth. Aishwarya sputtered out his semen as he kept spraying his semen into her mouth, suffocating her breathing. She coughed for a while. I was so horny and hard to fuck her. I looked at Vivek, who signalled me to carry on the unfinished job. I resumed fucking her. That was perhaps the first time in Aishwarya's life that she was being fucked by anyone other than her husband. She kept looking at her husband for any negative reaction. She did not find any. On the contrary her husband began to fondle her boobs as I was pumping her and her boobs swayed in all directions.

hot-aishwarya-lekshmi-naked-nipple-pics-fakes-1000x667.jpg

I must have fucked her for a good fifteen minutes. I was nearing the peak. I cried out, "Aishwarya ji, I am about to come. Should I take my cock out?"

Aishwarya did not say anything but urged me on as she pumped up her midriff in rhythm with mine to indicate that she wanted me to cum in her pussy. With a big "Ahhh..." I released a stream of my hot semen into her passage. It was a long time since I had fucked a woman and all my pant up energy was going into her body.

With a big shudder and loud moan Aishwarya said, "Sam, I am also coming along with you. With that she had a huge orgasm, after which she fell silent.

Both Vivek and I fucked Aishwarya several times changing our positions and sleeping in between. Sometimes I found Aishwarya fucking her husband. Sometimes I mounted her and fucked her, whilst her husband was fast asleep. Once both of us fucked Aishwarya taking turns whilst she was asleep.

hot-aishwarya-lekshmi-nude-private-xxx-fakes.jpg

hot-aishwarya-lekshmi-naked-photoshoot-images-fakes-666x1000.jpg

Aishwarya-Lekshmi-Nude-fakes-2-of-21.jpg

jrtxi7.jpg

jrtOD4.jpg

aishwarya-lekshmi5D65B345C9D10f9d5adec34cd3e9.jpg

Aishwarya and her family have shifted. I occasionally go and meet them. I had several threesomes with them. I finally caught the fancy of a girl, who looked almost like Aishwarya. We got married and the encounters with Aishwarya and Vivek now are just sweet memories.

jrt7Uv.jpg

Aishwarya-Lekshmi-naked-fucking-xxx-fakes.jpg

THE-END
Great story bro

Please make a story of JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ SEDUCING ED OFFICIAL please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

"Ms. Shetty, can I get a kiss?"
Sidhant, the hottest guy of our college, International Debate Champion of 2019, and #8 on Top 10 Rising Stars in Indian, inquired as he pinned me against the wall and brushed the back of his hand across my face.
"No, you may not!"

Unknown-819x1024.jpeg

I turned my head, teasingly. I had only been kissed once before. I wasn't the prettiest girl during school. Not many guys were interested in me. I used to be a glasses-wearing first-bencher and always a topper in my class. The only kiss I ever had was with my equally geeky neighbor who I basically grew up with. All my friends had kissed 2-3 boys by then and that's what pushed me into kissing Rohan, the neighbor.

But he was such a noob, though, to be honest, so was I. Truth be told, I sort of forced myself on him because he was the only guy I knew who wouldn't make fun of me if I kissed sloppily. However, the experience was so bad that I gave up on the idea of kissing altogether. Not that I had many chances.

But something changed when I turned 18. A lot of things, in fact. My hormones were so kind to me. My face, which had its fair share of acne scars, started clearing up. My breasts became so perky that the nipple would be visible even beneath a bra.

To top that, my father's business received an unexpected boom. We went from an upper middle class family to a family of elites within a matter of months. So, the influx of money did help a lot. My fashion sense improved, I had the best hair among my peers, and obviously my figure, albeit slim, became a cause of envy.

When I joined college, I was the hottest topic among seniors and my batchmates alike. I received at least 3 proposals which I rejected because I had a crush of my own--Sidhant! He never paid much attention to me amidst his extracurricular activities but somehow he couldn't shut his ears to all the murmurs.

I would like to mention one thing important before I proceed with the story. Even though I became rich and hot and prettier, I was still very down to earth, still am. So, the word 'hot' is not really an accurate description of me. In my eyes, I'm beautiful! My features of a girl-next-door but just a bit refined to make people fall in love with me.

f2e96668a47331aafde675467dcfce34.jpg

So, even after rejecting those guys, I still didn't have any sense of pride in myself. I just wanted to date someone compatible, and Sid seemed like one of those guys. Not just for his looks, but also his intellect.
We talked a couple of times, and we had a lot of mutual attraction in our eyes. We knew we wanted each other but things went slow...until I became Ms. Fresher.
I was down 3 Dirty Martinis at the party, and he must've been fairly drunk as well when he asked me to dance with him.
Things started heating up as we continued to stare into each other's eyes and our hands felt each other up. I'm sure a hundred hearts were broken while looking at us. Seeing us this close, the DJ played John Legend's All of Me. And that was it! We couldn't control it any longer. He held my hand and took me towards the hostel. We found a secluded spot and hugged each other tightly.
"You look so beautiful, Krithi!"
I blushed. The butterflies in my stomach started making weird noises. I was half-embarrassed and tried to stay calm.
"Anddd all off meee, wants allll of youuuu!" He sang while keeping his gaze fixed at me. I went numb.
That was his cue. We kissed!
It felt like heaven! It was like the kiss completed the loop of a circuit as an electric shock ran through my body. He was a pro!

He kissed me gently and then carefully opened my lips by lifting them with his own. That's when he slid his tongue inside. I was on cloud nine! He brought his hand to my chin, brushing it slowly till my neck. Then he took his hand in my hair and pushed me hard against the wall with his body.
"Ahh, Sid!"
My initial shyness vanished, and I mimicked his actions. I wasn't that bad at kissing after all! I just needed a better partner to do it with.
Gradually, Sid took his hand to my naked belly, sending more shockwaves inside my body. My saree's pallu had fallen in the heat of the moment but I didn't mind that one bit. My only worry was that I was soooo wet. I was wearing a light-coloured, pinkish saree so any wet spot could be easily visible.

87795978.jpg

"Siddd!" Out of nowhere, he grabbed my boob. I had to break the kiss and stare at him.
"It's okay babyyy!" He pinched my nipple while looking at me with complete confidence. I was his. I had no defense against any of his actions. Even if he fucked me right there in front of anyone, I wouldn't have objected. I was mesmerized in lust...and probably love?
"Someone might see us, we're in college Sid. Let's go to your place."
He didn't hear a word as he took his hand inside my blouse and resumed kissing me. I obliged and kissed him back. I had a strong urge to rub my pussy but it was like he read my mind as his left hand did exactly that.
"Aahhhh, Sid, my goddd aahh! Stopp!" 15 minutes prior to that, I had only been kissed once. Now, I was about to get finger fucked. How times change!
"Ahemm! Krithi!"
"What the fuck! Who was that? Who saw us? Was it one of our teachers? Shit, I am going to get rusticated."
The thoughts paced my mind as I heard a woman's voice from afar.

"Krithi! I have some news for you. Please sober up and see me in my office."
It was the fucking principal! I was fucked. She saw me making out my boob half out of its blouse!
"Sorry ma'am. I'm so sorry."
"It's okay Krithi, come see me!"
For some reason, I could see that she was not really angry. Just had a stern look about her. Maybe that was a good thing or maybe it was worse.
As soon as she turned, Sid kissed me again.
"I'll see you, Krithi!"
I looked at him but didn't really reply to anything as I walked towards the principal's office with my head bowed. My pussy was literally dripping but there was nothing I could do. My nipples were also so erect that they could tear through my blouse.
Walking a few steps, I saw that there were more people. Most of them were staring at me. Including my friends and classmates. Something was up!
I didn't greet any of them out of fear and shame. My hair was roughed up, my make up ruined and I was walking awkwardly owing to my super-wet panties! After what could be described as a walk of shame, I reached the principal's office.
"Krithi, sit down. Here, take this glass of water."
"What's up, ma'am. I'm sorry for what you saw. I lost control ma'am but this is the first and last time this happened."
"Krithi, I have to talk to you about something else."
She breathed out a huge sigh.
"I don't know how to say it. There's been an accident."
"What accident ma'am?"
"Krithi, your parents met with an accident. They're...uh, they're dead. I'm so sorry!"

a88adeec3590dfb318799af6de343ce7.jpg

My life came crashing down at that moment and it remained crashed and down for a long time after that. Luckily, my neighbors, cousins, and school friends were there for me throughout the next few days. The rituals, the sobbing, the pain, ah, I can't even think about those days without tearing up.

I never saw Sid in those days. He pinged me every day but I didn't have the energy to talk to anyone. He couldn't drive to my house because our making out was already a scandal in school. People were trying to be sympathetic towards me, but there were whispers everywhere.

Once the early numbness had faded out, all rituals done, all cousins gone, I just dropped down on my bed to cry freely. My mother's elder sister, Ritu massi, was visiting and she decided to stay with me for a few days. She was downstairs, already in a deep sleep.

That gave me a chance to wail. Though, when I tried to cry, no noise came out. I closed my eyes and tears ran down my cheek. But, then something really embarrassing happened.

As the warm tears embraced my cheek, I realized that wasn't the only part of my body that was wet. My pussy was wet as well. Because in my mind, along with visuals of my dead parents, were visuals of Sid kissing me, fingering me.

Inadvertently, my finger and then fingers went inside my vagina and explored the insides of it. I was slurping my tears and lifting my hips to go deeper. And then I found my voice. Instead of a wail, I shouted out cries of joy.

It was appalling. I wanted to think of my parents but there was a fire burning inside of me. I imagined Sid grabbing my boobs in front of the entire funeral procession. I imagined him squeezing my ass while I lit the funeral pyre. Worse of all, I imagined him fucking me on the floor where my parents' body was kept.

HSyyN.jpg

Oh, it was so disgusting yet so erotic. I came within minutes. And the sleep that followed, it was the best I had had in ages. Out of nowhere, this became my daily ritual. I would masturbate myself to bed and sleep so peacefully that I would totally forget that I had become an orphan, at least for 8 hours.

After that, things became even worse. My father's lawyer called me: "Krithi beta, there's bad news."
"Uncle, bad news is what I'm getting every day these days."
"Don't talk like that beta. Listen, I'm doing my best to solve this problem, but you will have to be patient for a few weeks."
"But what's the issue?"
"Krithi, your date of birth issue, it's, uh, caused trouble here. The court doesn't count you as an adult because of the incorrect date of birth."
Remember when I said we weren't a very well-to-do family in the early days. Well, in those days, my dad messed up my date of birth while filing the papers. He had to go to work and, being in a hurry, he put down his month of birth, that is November, instead of September . So, officially, I wasn't going to be an adult for around 2 months since it was May. This fuck up didn't bother us a lot with my admissions and all, so no one took up the herculean task of getting it changed from the government. Now, it finally had an adverse impact.

"What does that mean uncle?"

"You can't access your parents' assets till we can prove that you're an adult. You might have to leave the house as well for a few days. You will get a bare minimum to survive and you will have to stay with a guardian. They were suggesting an official center but I told them you have relatives. So, beta, you stay with your Ritu massi for a few days."

"Are you kidding, uncle? You know about her husband, right?"

"I know everything, beta. I have asked her so many times to get a divorce. Even your mom kept pushing her. I offered a discount to her as well. But she really loves him or loves the pain."

"But, uncle, you have to do something. You are the city's best lawyer. They will listen to you."

"They will, surely, honey. That's why I said, it's only a matter of weeks. You won't have to wait till November, I promise."
krithi_shetty_photos_016.jpg

"Also, it's not a good thing to stay alone. I would've loved to host you but having a blood relative will make the process easier. You spend some time there. Rejuvenate yourself. Come back, get your money, join back college, and then you have your whole life ahead of you!"

"But uncle..."

"Take care, Krithi. I will see you tomorrow. Good night!"

As soon as he hung up, I got back to my daily masturbation sessions.

Ks3.jpg

My life was truly fucked up. Ritu massi's husband was a bloody drunkard. She was his student while studying for a Master's in Arts. The guy, Subhash, was her professor. He was 13 years older than her! 13 years!

He was a Hindi professor and had some local fame. His poetry apparently sparked the imagination of all his fans and students alike. With those skills, he managed to seduce my massi who was just 19 when he was in his 30s. She was gorgeous, childlike with a very fair skin. He, on the other hand, was dark, ugly-looking and his face was ruined by constantly chewing tobacco.

Everyone told her not to marry him, but she was madly in love. She was 5 years older than my mother so my mom couldn't stop her either. Their parents disowned them.

They had a few good months then life took a u-turn. There was a massive protest in their area, organized by the local communist party. A worker's union was on a strike and all factories were being closed down.

My uncle, being a leftist professor, was spearheading the revolution through poetry as well as on-ground action. Things boiled up and the police became brutal. Eventually, my uncle got arrested.

He was in jail for a week or two before the party members got him out. But, he emerged as a different person altogether. He was fired from his job as a professor and almost no one would give him a new job. And then, he gave up as well.

He became a drunkard and started hitting my massi every night. Just when my dad's business started booming, they became very poor. Almost below the poverty line. They had a daughter, much older than me, who ran off and no one heard from her again. They finally shifted to my uncle's native village on the border of Bengal and Bihar.

My massi wrote letters to my mom because she had nowhere else to turn to. We used to send them some money to get through each month. But her pride got the better of her. My massi started picking up menial jobs, became a domestic worker, cleaner, and whatnot. But that made my uncle even more furious. He would urge her to get my mom to send more money.

He himself didn't care to find a job again. The government had long changed, people had forgotten about the incident. If he had the will, he could've easily gotten another job. But he simply didn't want to. All he did was criticize the government sitting in front of the tv all day. He even stopped writing poetry.

Now, thanks to my father's mistake, I had to spend time in that shithole. Right at this last thought, I orgasmed.

I reached there with my massi. It was only the second time in her life that she sat on a flight. She surely felt glad.

From there, we took a cab to their village. It was afternoon when we reached her home. Subash, my uncle, her husband, was still acceptably drunk. When he saw me, his eyes were fixated on me for a few minutes. Then, he smiled, got up and hugged me.

"Krithi beta, I'm seeing you after so many years!" He grinned. "Here, give me your bags, I'll show you to your room."

For a moment, I totally forgot that this guy was a monster. He looked like a super-intellectual, retired professor who was excited to meet his niece.

"Take a rest for a while. We'll catch up in the evening."

I was tired. After going through my daily ritual of crying and masturbating, I dozed off.

I woke up to my massi's cries. Hurriedly, I jumped off my bed and walked towards their room. It was a tiny house with just two rooms and a kitchen. After only a few steps, I could peek in and see what was happening.

He was beating her!

"You bloody bitch. How are we going to feed her? Has she given us any money?"

"We have enough. Plus, she is getting a few thousand to take care of herself."

"Bitch! Now that your whore of a sister has died, you should get money from this mini whore outside."

"Subhash! Behave. Her parents have died and have some respect."

And wham! She received a tight backhand slap on her cheek. I froze where I stood. I was boiling with anger. I wanted to teach this bastard, this monster a lesson. But I could do nothing.

Just then, he turned my massi around, lifted her petticoat and entered her without warning.

"Subash!"

I couldn't quite make out if that was a cry of pleasure or pain. Maybe a mix of both.

Their age-gap was quite apparent. This lean old man, almost 55 years old, with skin as dark as night and hair as white as snow, and my massi, still in her early 40s, her skin fair as an angel, her hair still black and flowing, her figure timid yet strong.
Hot-nude-Telugu-bitch-Anushka-Shetty-fucking-on-bed.jpg

"Bitch! Kutiyaa! Hahahaha!"

He fucked her mercilessly and she kept moaning, her hands against the wall and legs trembling.

"Suboo babbyy ahhh!"

It was clear that she still loved him as she neared her orgasm. This whole act made me super horny as well. My hands were inside my pussy without me realizing it and I was crying, again. I was afraid that I was going mad, getting into some Freudian loop of repressed sexual desires. But at that moment, I was in seventh heaven.

I orgasmed almost at the same time as them. My uncle emptied his cum inside her and then threw her on the floor.

"Kutiyaa saaali!" He kicked her, spat his tobacco on her, and turned around. I ran off as quick as I could and dropped dead on my bed.

Anushka-Shetty-ass-forcefully-fucked-by-producer-naked-latest-2018-fake-1024x682.jpg

Two weeks passed with every day feeling almost the same. I was watching their fights and consequent sex as frequently as I could. It made me cringe and it made me feel very horny. So much that I started talking to Sid again.

Yes, after ghosting him for so long, I pinged him out of nowhere and he was there, waiting. He confessed his love for me and consoled me. I swear, talking to him was the best I had felt ever since that fateful day. I always thought he'd be a fuckboy, but he was very sweet.

We were, kind of, in a long-distance relationship. He told his parents about me, and we made plans of how when I went back, we would start living together. I didn't love him, per se. Maybe I was attracted to the bad boy in him and not this soft version. Or maybe I had stopped feeling altogether.

But, talking to him gave some meaning to my life and something to look forward to. That way, it became a little easier to spend time in that fucked up jail that was my massi's house. Towards the end of the second week, we started sexting at night. I would sometimes get naked and video call him. I swear, even virtually, his muscles made me so, so horny. However, when I saw his dick for the first time, I was disappointed. He said it was because he was tired from working out and it wasn't his real length, but the woman in me knew.

Krithi-Shetty-nude-fake-2.jpg

Still, we kept talking and sexting, and masturbating each other off through a phone. Then, a few days later, my massi came to my room in the evening.

"Krithi! Sorry to disturb you!"

"No, no massi. It's your house. Come in!"

"Beta, I am very embarrassed to say."

"What happened massi? Tell me!"

"Our room's cooler has stopped working. It was really old and it's now gone completely. We can't afford a new one so soon. And I will have to go to the city to buy one."

She took a pause.

"Can your uncle and I sleep in your room till I get my salary? I promise then we'll move back! Actually, your uncle can't bear the heat and gets very angry, you know his anger is bad!"

"Massi, first of all! This is your house. You don't even have to ask me! Secondly, I can buy you a cooler, I am still getting some money, remember?"

"No, are you mad beta! It's only a matter of a few days. Sorry, I can't take your money. I want to respect my dead sister. She did everything for me. Everything. And here I am...!"

She began sobbing inconsolably. I comforted her but soon broke down myself. I missed mom. I missed dad. I missed my life.

Massi went back to her room, and I heard her cries as usual and something about not taking money from me for the cooler. This prick was some communist, always after my father's money! The very man, the very idea he hated, he now wanted that to help him.

From that night, Sid and I only did sexting and didn't get on a video. Sometimes, I would call him and talk and moan in whispers, hoping the cooler's voice would overpower mine. I used to sleep on the bed and they both slept on a mattress on the floor.

One night, I was really horny so I called Sid. He didn't pick up. Suddenly, a wave of sadness hit me, out of nowhere. I don't know if I was addicted to Sid, or to my masturbation or to my grief, but I felt a void.

I started crying and, as expected, my fingers went inside my pussy. Just then, I felt a presence behind me. In fact, before I felt the physical structure, I could smell the chewing tobacco and alcohol, and I knew it was him. My uncle.

I was about to scream but he covered my mouth with his hand. "Stay quiet, bitch!"

I struggled, tried to remove his hand with both my hands. He took that as an opportunity to take his other hand inside my panties.

"You are so wet, whore!"

He hadn't done anything yet but I was in pain. The pain of knowing that after all that I had lost, I was about to lose my innocence as well. To this ugly monster.

He slid in one finger and tested the waters. I was really wet. Then, he put in the second finger as well and fingered me slowly. I pushed and pulled, trying my best to get out of his grip but he locked my legs with his.

Then, he did something that sent shockwaves through my body. He blew air against my hair and kissed my neck. That was like a magic spell. I stopped fighting, involuntarily. He took my boobs and squeezed them hard. I thought of Sid then I did not. This squeeze was so much more manly than his. So much more assertive.

In my mind, I imagined getting groped by Sid and went on with what was happening. Seeing that I had stopped struggling, my uncle started fingering me faster. Teardrops felt like a fountain on his arms but he had no mercy. I could see my massi, sleeping peacefully with bruises all over her face. She had to go to work every morning while this leech spent all day with me. How would I face him? How would I face her? How would I face Sid.

hot-krithi-shetty-nude-blacked-leak-fakes-696x1000.jpg

Thinking that, I managed to open my mouth but my uncle quickly put his hand inside it. I started sucking his fingers! I could've bit them and made a scene but I had no idea what was happening to me. My thoughts shifted to the way my uncle fucked my massi every day. That raw, animal-like fucking, I was craving that. My body was heating up even with the cooler on. My mind wanted this to stop but my pussy wanted this ugly man's dick inside it.

I came! It was the best orgasm of my life as I shivered and the bed shivered with me. My uncle understood it and finally withdrew his hand from my panty. He pulled my t-shirt and kissed on my shoulder. Then, his hand moved on to his dick. I was petrified! Even after such a great orgasm, I wasn't ready to get fucked, or to put it in a better way, to get r****.

But he didn't take things that far. He adjusted his dick against my ass crack and started masturbating. I think it only took him a few seconds before he shot hot cum all over my panty.

"Ahhh. Whore, I will fuck you one day!" He wiped his dick against my panty and left. I cried and cried and then slept.

Krithi%20Shetty%20xfbdfddhhdh%20%289%29.jpg

When I woke up the next day, my massi had gone to work. My uncle was sitting in the kitchen, sipping tea and reading a newspaper.

"Good morning, Krithi beta. You want some tea and breakfast?"

I was shocked to see his behavior. Did he remember nothing from last night? How could he do this to me? Should I call the cops?

"No, uncle. I'll fix it myself later. Thanks!"

I ran back to my room and locked it. I talked to Sid. He could sense nothing because I kept my feelings boiled up. We had a normal chat. Then, I idled around all-day and tried to read a book. In the evening, my massi came back and we had dinner.

Then, we all went to bed. Minutes later, I could hear my massi moaning.

"Subhasshh. Krithi will hear us. Stop!"

"Ouch ahhh ahh slow honey...!"

He was fucking her right in front of me even though it was dark and I could see nothing.

"Ahh love youuu ahh fuck me aaa!"

Soon, they dozed off. In the middle of the night, I had that familiar feeling again. Uncle Subash grabbed my face first this time, leaving all possibilities of a shout out. This time, he went slow.

He spent some time running his hands through my hair and sniffing them.

"Ahh you smell like a city bitch!"

Then, he kissed my neck and it again sent shivers down my spine. He started licking my ears and rolled his tongue around my earlobe. After the early struggles, I gave up. I allowed him to feel my body up without reacting a lot. But he knew I was loving it because my pussy was dripping wet.

"Hayyeee, itni tight! Ismein toh lund daalke mazza aa jaaega!" He said that he would go crazy by putting his dick in my tight pussy.

He squeezed my ass, my thighs and my boobs. At the height of my ecstasy, he pinched my nipple that almost made me scream. Just then, my massi turned in her bed.

"Sssshhhh! Just enjoy beta!"

PicsArt_10-02-12.03.57.jpg

As soon as I came, he shot his sperm on my panty again and left. I was washing my own clothes every morning and had to be careful not to spoil the sheets.

After this, my non-consensual sexual pleasure started happening each night. Every night felt like a repeat of the night before. I was getting hornier and hornier and would secretly hope my uncle would grab me in the day as well.

What a shame! Shame, shame, shame! I was ashamed of myself. I wanted to run away, to Sid, to anywhere to avoid this. I had lost my parents and all I wanted was to get fucked by a person they hated the most. A man who defiled my massi's respect, her body, her life. I thought of talking to a psychiatrist but my body just won't listen to me.

Then, I don't know why, my uncle stopped coming to me at night. He would fuck my massi and go to sleep. He wasn't that young anymore, I know, but surely that wasn't the case. Honestly, I started feeling jealous of her.

But, in hindsight, I believe that this was a tactic by my uncle to make me more powerless. Because, when he finally came back to me, he didn't have to shut my mouth with his hands. I grabbed his arm and took his finger straight towards my pussy. I wasn't even facing him and it was dark, but I could feel him grinning. Once again, visuals of Sid were replaced by those of Subash fucking my massi.

He started kissing my neck again and then my ear. I couldn't control myself then. I turned around, held his face in my hands and started kissing him. Kissing him!

He smelled like shit and his tongue was still laced with chewing tobacco but I kissed him like I kissed Sid that day. I wrapped him in my leg and kissed him deeper. He pushed me back and looked at me, shocked. I closed my eyes and pushed my face forward.

"Faster, please!" I whispered.

For a few minutes, I forgot who I was making out with. I loved it so much, I didn't want to spoil the moment by thinking of this asshole's face and real identity. He obeyed me and started fingering faster. That made me feel dominant and made me hornier.

"Ahhh mmmmm. Faster, there yess!"

hot-krithi-shetty-nude-cumshot-images-fakes-695x1000.jpg

Saying that, I held his dick. It was a monster! Even in the dark, I could figure out that it was super thick and long.
I meekly obeyed. It felt so good to have that thick dick in my hand. Sid's dick was completely wiped out from my memory at that moment.

I masturbated him faster and faster while kissing him.

"Ahhh!" I almost shouted and he put his hand on my mouth.

"Ahhhha ahh!" I don't know how, but with him, every night's orgasm hit harder than the night before.

sexy-krithi-shetty-nude-threesome-leak-fakes-1000x667.jpg

He bent his head and put my boob in his mouth from over the t-shirt. He located my nipple and bit on it. And that made him cum as well. This time, all over my thighs.

Surprisingly, even after things became so heated up between us, he would still act like nothing was happening when we met in the morning. And my hatred for him was as huge as always in those moments.

I hated him for being an abusive piece of shit to my massi and I hated him for ignoring me like that. One night, he was so charged up that he started biting me. I loved it! He left hickies everywhere on my body. The next day when I woke up, I saw myself naked in the mirror. I couldn't recognize the girl in there.

I was a studious, sexy and independent girl. And now? I was craving to get fucked by a lowlife asshole, who was my uncle. My fucking uncle! The man who hit and raped my massi every night. I wanted him. I wanted him. I traced all the hickies on my body. Doing that soothed them down.

sexy-krithi-shetty-nude-group-sex-leak-fakes-666x1000.jpg

One day, I decided to open my bag that had all the chic clothes. I decided to dress up. I wore a red-coloured Sabyasachi suit and did my make up. I wore mom's red bangles and her golden earrings. I spread the netted dupatta over my chest and wore a dark brown Maybelline lipstick. I took a few selfies and uploaded them on Insta.

Then, I video called Sid. He went mad.

"Baby, I love you so much! You look stunning! I am booking a flight right away and coming to you!"

"Oh really? What will you do after you come here?"

Just as I said this my uncle entered the room. Usually, he would just look at me and ignore me. But, that day he was super drunk and I was looking super hot. We stared into each other's eyes for eternity and then he came closer.

"Baby, listen I will call you back!" I promptly disconnected the phone.

"Call him back!"

"What?"

"I said call him again."

"Uncle, what do you want? You're so drunk. Please leave me alone."

He choked my neck and threatened me.

"Call him!"

Saying that, he made me lie down on the bed and unfastened my salwar. I was craving his touch but when I finally saw him so close to me, I wanted to throw up. He was really ugly. His lips were red with the tobacco and his teeth were all broken asymmetrically.

"Get away from me you asshole!"

But he kept on going. He removed my salwar and then my panties. Then, he rested his face between my thighs and stared at me again.

"Call him!"

I was frightened! My heart was beating terribly fast but I couldn't figure out if it was because of fear or lust. I called Sid.

8QgXz.jpg

"Hey babe!"
"Heyy ahh!"

My uncle started kissing my inner thighs.

"Baby, are you masturbating?" Sid asked slyly.

"Yeahhh, ahhh!"

"Wowww! You look so hot moaning in that dress."

"Ummm yaaa!"

"Do you want to see my dick?"

"Yesss ahhh yess."

"Wait, I'm going to the bathroom!"

I took that moment to stare away from the phone. My uncle started eating my pussy. I was in seventh heaven! I couldn't figure out if this is what I wanted or was it r***. My answer was clear when I instinctively grabbed my uncle's hair and pushed him deeper.

PicsArt_10-01-01.36.451.jpg

I was still reluctant looking at how ugly he was in the daylight. But, he was like a sex god at eating pussy.

"Oh my god...what aahhh!"

"I'm here baby!"

Sid showed me his tiny dick which was seriously a turn off at that moment.

"You want it in your mouth baby?"

"Yeaa, yaaa!"

"Oh you're so horny!"

He had no idea what was happening to me.

"Show me your pussy baby!"

"No!"

"Show it to me, Krithi, please!"

"Nooo...yesss, yesss!"

The first orgasm of that day hit me. My uncle stopped licking my pussy and turned away from the camera's frame. He nodded a yes. I obeyed and switched the camera to my pussy. My uncle sat down beside me. He seductively ran his hands through my hair which made me close my eyes. Then, he kissed me.

This was the reason I had dressed up. I wanted this. To finally feel him on my lips, it was heavenly. He smudge my lipstick and bit my ear.

"Ahh!"

"Yess baby. You're so wet. You like my dick huh?"

"Yeaaah!" I said before my uncle kissed me again. He removed my kameez as we kept staring into each other's eyes. The smell of cheap alcohol and chewing tobacco was all over my mouth. But I didn't care. I was wearing a red, satin Victoria's Secret bra underneath. He gasped upon seeing that. Carefully, he unhooked my bra and finally made my boobs free.

"Betaa, wow!" He whispered in my ear. His reaction turned me on so much. Many boys had looked at me with lust but this look was of an art lover appreciating a masterpiece.

He took my left nipple in his mouth and fondled my right boob with his hand. I started fingering myself which Sid could see on camera. That made his dick harder. He was masturbating really slowly because he would usually cum within seconds. Meanwhile, my uncle kept making me go wilder with his masterful sucking. I was showing absolutely zero resistance.

"Baby, I am cumming. Please show me your face!"

PicsArt_10-03-12.48.08.jpg

This idiot! He was not letting me focus on the fun. But my uncle wouldn't let me disconnect. And to be honest, this was so kinky that it was actually spicing up the whole affair.

My uncle moved to the edge of the bed and asked me to spread my legs. I switched the camera back to my face.

"Fuck me!" I said while looking at my uncle's towering figure. He ripped out a condom from a packet, the cheap government ones, and pulled it on his dick within seconds.

"Ahhh Krithiaa, ahhh!" Sid orgasmed in his bathroom. Poor guy wasn't even noticing that I wasn't looking at him.

"Baby now let me help you cum!"

"No Sid, I am goooo ummm!" My uncle licked his fingers and moistened my vagina. Then, he took a bottle of oil and rubbed it all over his dick.

I brought the phone close to my chest as my uncle slapped his dick at the entrance of my pussy.

"Ummm slowww!"

"Baby who are you talking to? Show me your face at least."

I signaled to my uncle if I could disconnect and he instantly withdrew his dick. He ordered me to show my face to Sid again. I did as asked.

"Baby you're looking so messed up. What happened to your lipstick?"

"Justt ahhh too horny todayyy ummmmm!"

"Ah, I wish I could just come there right now. Beat up your stupid uncle and take you away with me."
Hearing that, my uncle pushed his dick inside me with force.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!"

PicsArt_09-28-02.22.59.jpg

"Yeahh...you like my bad boy image, right! I will smash that motherfucker's face to pulp!"

"Noooo slowwww pleaseee aaaaaaa!" He was having no mercy on me now. Even with the oil, the lubrication wasn't enough.

"Yesss baby. I will take out his eyes and cut his throat!"

"Uncleeee!" His dick completely entered me now. There was no blood but I knew something happened that gave him complete passage.

"Yess, your uncle. That ugly asshole. How the fuck did your massi marry him?"

"Ummm. Yeah, yeahhh uff!"

I could accept all the pain and pleasure cliches now. As the pain went away, I was in ecstasy again. Fingering felt nothing in comparison to my feeling at that moment. His dick was so huge yet it fit inside me perfectly. He gradually fastened the strokes.

"Look at me, Krithi!"

3vzAJ.jpg

I couldn't face Sid anymore. I didn't love him but it felt like betrayal and I was too involved in the moment by then. I wanted that feeling to last me for the rest of my life. It was the first time that I felt such joy ever since my parents passed away. I closed my eyes and I could see my mother's face and my massi crying. Before a wave of guilt could overpower me, I opened my eyes and looked at my uncle.

Suddenly, he wasn't so ugly anymore. He became my lover. A soulmate from a past life making me remember the rapture of love and lovemaking. I threw away my phone on the side of the bed and pulled in my uncle for a kiss.

"You're so gooood!" I locked my legs around him and lifted my hips to take him deeper. My nails were pinned in his back.

"Krithi, what are you doing? Hey, can you listen to me?"

I ignored him completely.

"Ahhh, ahhh, uncleeee!"

I was near the first penetrative orgasm of my life.

"Ahhhhhhh, ahhhh fuck me ahhhhhh fuckkk oh god fuckk!"

Aaaand I came! I wrapped my arms around him tightly and kissed him like a lover would. The disgusting smell didn't feel disgusting anymore. This monster of a man didn't seem disgusting anymore. It was pure bliss, pure ecstasy, pure union of man and woman.

"Ummm ahhh yaaa!" And minutes later, he came as well. I could feel his dick's convulsions inside me and even that made me go wild. He was about to take it out but I begged him to stop. I pushed his hips towards me and lay down just like that. I felt his dick soften inside me. And we kissed for what felt like an eternity.

3UfSG.jpg

"Krithi, what the fuck are you doing?"

"She's doing me!" My uncle picked up the phone, replied to Sid on video.
"She is doing me!" My uncle roared into the phone after taking my virginity while Sid, my boyfriend, was on a video call.

That act made me so fucking wet, I was ashamed of myself. Then, he turned the camera towards me and I could see such shock in Sid's eyes. I could see his heart was broken and this would probably ruin his life.

One cannot get over their partner cheating on them, and he just saw and heard the love of his life get fucked by a man she hated. I could see myself from his point of view. A gorgeous young woman lying naked beneath an ugly man, years older than her dad, with her face glowing with happiness instead of sadness.

8Tfps.jpg

But I couldn't help it. That day was the happiest I had felt since my parents died. My uncle gave me orgasm after orgasm and my primal feelings took over the societal expectations. I finally understood why people in movies and tv shows always want to get laid when they are sad. It really takes away all the pain, even if for a few minutes. And a few minutes later it was!

"You fucking slut! It's good that your parents died. Slut! Bitch! Get lost you, I...loved you now fuck off!"

Sid disconnected the phone. Right at that moment my uncle tried to pull his dick out. But I was wetter than before. I wanted more. I locked my legs around him but he forced himself out. He pushed me on the bed and went away. Right as he walked out of the room, I started hating him again. I couldn't understand my feelings at all!

I felt used and abused. My relationship with Sid was probably over because of this man. This piece of shit who didn't care about me at all. Who was a low-life, alcoholic, wife-beater! I really started to believe I was a slut. But frankly, it made me feel good about myself.

That night, my pussy was again burning with desire. All the hatred again turned into lust. My hands weren't doing enough. I wanted my uncle's touch, his dick inside me. But he didn't come to my bed. I thought he had slept. However, a few hours later, I heard my massi moan.

I tried to focus in the dark and could make out that he was fucking her from behind in the spooning position.

Hot-topless-Anushka-Shetty-naked-hot-pundai-2018-fake-sex.jpg

"Aahhh!" I heard my massi moan. She never moaned so loudly but uncle was fucking her really hard. He got on top of her and was literally ramming her pussy.

"Sloww babyy ahhh!"

"What got into you tonight, god you're hurting me!"

"Shut up randi!"

I was boiling with anger, lust and jealousy. I wanted to be in place of massi. I wanted to be fucked mercilessly like her. I masturbated violently, literally slapped my clit so hard. And, even I was moaning a little loudly though the sounds were being dampened by my massi's noise. Sometime later, all of us slept.

The next morning, I walked around the house in a t-shirt and shorts wearing no bra or panties underneath them. But, my uncle paid me no heed. This continued for almost a week. I was getting more and more desperate. Every night, he would fuck my massi with full force while I lay waiting.

Director-Cock-Cum-Inside-Anushka-Shetty-Pussy-Hole-Naked-Sex-Pic-1024x683.jpg

I couldn't understand his plan. Maybe he wanted me to beg him for sex. My hatred for him kept on increasing and that made me want him more. Sid had blocked me by then and I started to miss my sex chats with him. I started missing being appreciated, loved and pampered. Oh, what did I lose because of this man, my uncle.

On the 8th day, out of desperation, I played porn on my phone. It was a video of a white girl getting gangbanged by a group of black men. I removed my shorts and tried to finger myself to an orgasm while lying down on my bed.

Ks6.jpg

I was kind of enjoying it but I was far from an orgasm. Just then, my uncle appeared in the room. Like a wolf, he swiftly sat near the edge of the bed and pulled my legs towards him. He bit my inner thighs. Then, he started biting harder while reaching my pussy with his mouth.

"Ouch!" He was a bit hard, really hard.

Then, he started licking me patiently. His tongue explored my pussy before rolling towards my clitoris. I was in seventh heaven! He pressed his nose against my clit and licked it like a hungry dog. His fingers found their way into my pussy.

"Ahhhhh!"

He slowly put the finger in and out, mimicking the motion of a dick.

"One more, please!"

He looked at me and I turned my eyes away. He inserted the second finger and started finger fucking me violently.

"Yess!"

With his other hand, he spanked my ass.

"Ahhhh uncle!"

"Keep going, I'm cumming!"

"Ahhh oh my god ahhhh ummpff aaahaha!" I wailed! I'm sure the neighbours must've heard us as I orgasmed. I grabbed my uncle's head and pulled his hair (even though only a few were left).

Then, he removed his pants and his monster of a dick popped out.

"Ummmm!" An involuntary cry left my mouth. I was so excited to finally get fucked again.

8Qh9s.png

However, my uncle had other plans. He walked towards me and bent down. I thought he was about to kiss me so I closed my eyes and pouty my lips.

But, he grabbed my hair and forced me to get up. It hurt so bad that my eyes teared up.

"Aaaah what are you doing aaa!"

As soon as my mouth opened, he put his dick inside it. I felt repulsive and wanted to throw up. His untidy pubes were right in my sight, my hair hurt and his dick went straight towards my throat.

"Wait, slut! I'll teach you how to suck."

"Open your mouth properly." I looked at him with puppy eyes and obeyed.

He gradually put his dick inside and then took it out.

"Yesss, just like that. Take it in and let it go."

After a few strokes, I got used to the feeling. I actually started enjoying it.

"Good girl. Born to be a slut."

He let his hold on my hair loose and started feeling their softness. Then, he started pinching my nipples which made me stop sucking for a bit and moan.

123677_045.jpg

"Don't stop randi!"

I felt so filthy again but the animal in me loved it.

"Hmm you are a natural beti!"

At that point, it felt like he was calling me beti just to trigger me more and make me realize I was blowing an old man, my own uncle.

This made the both of us super horny and I started sucking him harder.

"Yesss...like that!"

"Oh, oh, oh hhmmm!"

He came all over my face. Hot squirt of cum hit me in the eye and rolled down my cheeks. He threw me back on the bed and left. But even after all that, he didn't fuck me.

3nXYM.jpg

I had finally given my first blow job. The thought of it sometimes made me feel like puking and other times made me crave a cock in my mouth. And not just any cock, but my uncle's thick shaft. But, once again, he started playing his mind games. A few more days passed without any action. I bought a new SIM to talk to Sid, to get any distraction from this pain. But Sid recognize my voice in a minute, abused me and blocked the new number as well.

Even after what he went through because of me, I still wanted him in my life. That was terribly selfish but ever since my parents passed, I started to feel more and more entitled. I felt that the world did me wrong and they owed me everything.

At night when my uncle would brutally fuck my massi, I would hate her so much. I felt like killing her, slicing her throat so my uncle could solely focus on me. I hated him as well. But my sexual cravings got the better of the hate.

One afternoon, a very hot afternoon, I was sucking my own fingers while masturbating. I closed my eyes and imagined that monster dick brushing my tongue. Right then, as if out of divine intervention, my uncle came to the room.

I crawled back and lifted the upper part of my body in anticipation. My uncle was badly drunk and couldn't even walk straight. He angrily walked towards me and pulled my hair. He dragged me this way to the edge of the bed and let me go.

My head was now hanging backwards from the bed as he lifted my shirt and removed my panties.

"Open your mouth!"

I obeyed. I had seen this type of blowjob only in porn and here I was about to get on. My hair touched the ground as his dick entered my mouth.

"Owww mm!"

His dick smelled of piss and that made me gag a little. Moreover, this position was not at all comfortable as they show in porn. My neck hurt, I felt dizzy. But, just in a few minutes, as my body adjusted and my lust increase, I started loving it.
"PPPop slurrrp! Mmmm!" I was making slurpy noises as I enjoyed sucking the dick like an ice cream.

3n0hR.jpg

"Aaaaaah!" My uncle pinched my nipples and started fucking my mouth. His balls slapped my head as I took him in deeper and deeper. For only the second blowjob of my life, I was doing pretty well.

"You whore! You've learnt sucking dick so well! Ahhh!"

His ahh made it apparent that he was about to cum. I took that as an opportunity to remove his dick from my mouth. His hands had still tied me down and I couldn't really move but I shouted.

"Uncle, fuck me, please!"

"Slut! Why did you stop?"

"Please, I beg you. Just fuck me, I want you!"

He again lifted me by his hair and stroked his dick to an orgasm on my face.

"Not so easy, bitch!" He said as his cum covered my face.

"I know that you have brought your mother's favorite saree here. I want you to wear that if you really want me. I always wanted to fuck that randi but when she wore that saree, my god, I would've r**** her hmm!"

3vSDb.jpg

"But haha! Look at life. She hated me and here, her daughter, her prettier version with a tighter pussy, hahah she is addicted to my dick. It's a crazy world!"

"And don't be so desperate. Your aunt will be staying at her memsahib's place for a night. On Saturday. I'll fuck you then!"

"Do you understand me, bitch?"

"Yes, uncle!"

"Good!" He bit my lip so hard that it started bleeding and then left the room.

I was devastated. I had brought that saree with me as a token of memory. I was never gonna wear it. Just touching it made me feel close to my mother. But now, even though I had second thoughts, deep inside, I knew that I would do anything to get fucked by my uncle again. Even if it was tarnishing my dead mother's memory.

I couldn't sleep at all on Friday night. Saturday morning was spent restlessly, walking from one room to the next. I hated myself. I hated myself. I hated that I had no escape from the woman that I had become. Even when I got the money, even when I could move back to my rich, city life, I wouldn't be able to forget about my uncle. It is said that your first sex is always the most special. It wasn't for me. But I also knew that no man could ever make love to me like my uncle did.

Make love? Is that even what we can call it? He just fucked me once. Other times, he just fucked my mouth, came on my face and never even bothered to kiss me. But what did I really want from him? His dick or his love? Or both?

These are the thoughts that troubled me greatly. I couldn't identify the feeling that I felt for him. In the evening, I decided to distract myself. I started getting ready. I took a long shower and shaved my pussy. I used my favorite conditioner and smoothed out my hair. I waxed my legs and arms.

Then, I slowly opened my suitcase and took out my mother's saree. It was gorgeous! Glittery, red, a bit silky and really sexy. It had immaculate golden embroidery on it. I held it against my cheek and a tear rolled down on it. I sat like that for a few minutes and then started wearing it. It had a red, backless blouse with it and a red petticoat.

I drape myself in it, feeling like a woman, feeling like my mother. I sat in front of the mirror and did my make up. I applied mascara on my eyes and wore my favorite earrings that hang gracefully almost till my shoulder. I brushed my hair and pulled them down towards one side. For a moment, I was lost in their smell and softness. Finally, I applied some dark brown lipstick and wore a necklace.

e38341a64185bc74c168928d4dcc532d.jpg

I was only ordered to wear the saree. But I took the pains to look my best, or the best impression of my mom. I simply didn't want to feel unloved again. Not that night! Looking at myself closely in the mirror, I felt like a newly-wed. Even in my heart, I felt like a bride waiting to be loved by her husband for the first time. That thought appalled me and made me happy at the same time.

My uncle came in at around 8. He was pissed drunk again and was smoking a bidi. But when he saw me, all his aggression vanished for a moment. And I didn't feel afraid either. I walked up to him gracefully, like a woman his equal, not someone around 30 years younger. I walked up to him like a lover, not a niece.

He was wearing his usual dirty t-shirt and shorts, his beard unkempt, his head looking balder than ever. But the way he stood and soaked in my beauty, I felt so special! The way his eyes scanned my entire body and his jaw dropped, I went crazy for him. He ran his hand against my arm and then through my hair. I kissed him!

The room's silence was overpowered by the beating of our hearts as we kissed as if for the first time.

"Wait. Have a drink with me first!"

I accepted the offer instantly. We walked towards the hall, hand-in-hand. That room didn't have a cooler and I felt really hot wearing all that. But I didn't mind. He poured me a drink of cheap, local alcohol. I swear I could puke just by the smell so when I took a sip, my gut almost burned.

"Don't drink it sip by sip. Gulp it down!"

Just like I had gotten used to being molested, just like I had gotten used to being mouthfucked without my permission, just like I had gotten used to being fucked and then ignored, I got used to the taste of that alcohol.

After around 3-4 shots, I was really drunk.

"Do you miss your parents a lot?" He asked as he put his hands on mine. I couldn't recognize this person. So soft-spoken, so sensitive.

e38341a64185bc74c168928d4dcc532d.jpg

"Yes, ahem, yes I do!" Just the mention of that made me tear up and choke up. I suddenly realized the situation--what I was wearing and what I was going to do.

"See, this life is fucked. It has no meaning. Whatever happened, it's gone. You can't change that. The only thing you can do is enjoy whatever's left."

"I lost...I lose everything, uncle. How can I just accept that and move on? Do you even know how it feels?"

"I know, beti. I lost everything as well. And that's what made me free. I don't care about anything now and that gives me the greatest joy!"

"Remember that nothing matters. The only thing that's true now is that your parents are dead and you still have a lot of years to live. Live them! Don't waste them in sadness. Your tears won't bring them back!"

"Look at me? I don't have a penny! My wife has fucked her body in trying to earn for the both of us. My daughter ran away. But do I cry? No! I say fuck that. I wanted to change the world once. Now, I don't give a shit. I just want to drink to death. I know I hurt the woman who loves me the most. But I don't really care anymore. I will die. She will die. And in a few years, no one would remember me with anger or her with pity. Everything will be wiped out from memory! Whoosh!"

"And you say that you've lost everything? No, you haven't. You still have this beautiful body. You are the prettiest woman that I've seen and the most gorgeous girl I've made love to. And trust me, I've made love to a lot of women!"

This made me blush a little and I snuggled into his arms while we sat on the sofa. Then, out of nowhere, he started reciting to me a poem he wrote in Hindi. It was all about me! Even Sid hadn't made me feel this special. When he ended the poem, I was in tears and I kissed him. I kissed him hard.

He kissed me back and held my head in his hands. We were making out like teenagers on the couch. His hand wandered all around my body, pressing my boobs in between. He would break the kiss and kiss my throat, my neck, my ears. I stared into his eyes and moved closer into his arms.

"Uncle, take me, please. Make love to me. I want you so badly!"

He lifted me from the couch and took me to my room. Even with the silky saree and such a drunken state, he carried me so confidently. In the room, he kissed me again. I kissed him back madly, moving my head from here to there, giving him space to kiss me everywhere.

He made me stand in front of the mirror and grabbed my ass. Then, he pushed my hair forward with the back of his hands and started untying my blouse.

"Mmm you smell so good, Krithi!"

"For you uncle, for you!"

He grabbed my ass and started kissing my back. I saw myself in the mirror for a moment--I looked mesmerized, possessed and in trance.

I quickly closed my eyes and focused on what I was feeling. My pussy was dripping. He kissed his way from my back to my neck and then put the earrings in is mouth.

"Ahhh!" I couldn't help but moan.

Then, he touched my cheek with his hand and turned it towards himself to kiss my lips again. I rolled out my tongue and it wrestled with his. He grabbed both my boobs and I rubbed my ass against his dick. It was really erect by then. I quickly held it in my hand and broke the kiss.

With my eyes, I signaled him to remove his shorts. He did and the monster was out. I sighed and we went back to the kissing.

He then removed my necklace and let my boobs out from the blouse. I looked so hot in the mirror! My perfectly white boobs popped out, the rest of my body still draped in a beautiful saree, my lipstick smeared, my hair ruffled in the act of passion, this was a woman ready to be fucked.

He kept on pinching my boobs while kissing my neck. Just this act gave me a soul-stirring orgasm.

image-2022-08-28-085349973.png

I turned around and took his dick in mouth. I couldn't wait! The familiar, heavenly feeling was back. I took him in deep and brushed the insides of my cheeks with the tip of his dick. He took that situation as an excuse to play with my hair. He made a pony in his hands and pulled me back and forth.

"Yeahh suck it, Krithi! You've become a pro in no time."

I stopped sucking for a moment and looked into his eyes. They were burning with desire. When I looked at him, his dick grew larger in size and I could see the blood rushing through his veins. I licked it like we lick ice cream. I licked his balls. It felt like it was raining in my panties. He then lifted me by holding my boob.

3nkbX.jpg

We stared into each other's eyes and then kissed again for a few minutes. He threw me on the bed and climbed over me.

"Ahhuh!" I gasped and hugged him.

My saree was everywhere but he lifted it up and covered my boobs with it. Then, he squeezed them from over the saree. I felt its silky touch and I'm sure he felt it too. He crawled up and kissed me. Our lips were locked for an eternity and our tongues wrestled for control. He stopped and bit my throat and my shoulder so hard that there was a wound there in no time.

"Ahhh ouchhh! Hmm uncle!"

He started sucking my boobs as his hands explored my pussy. I helped him out and placed his hand right over the clit. He rubbed it hard.

"Youuuuuu ahhh uncle youuu love ahh thisss!"

I held his face in my hands and kissed him again. That night, I just didn't want his lips to part from mine. We were now kissing more passionately than ever. My chin moved up and down, my hips moved up and down, my heart, my heart ached for this man.

"Please fuck me now, uncle!" I begged.

I tried to get up to remove my saree completely but he held my hand.

"No! This will stay on!"

He put my toe in his mouth and started sucking it.

"Ommyyyy goddd!"

He then kissed all over my legs. He seemed to love the softness of the waxed skin as his drool dropped everywhere. He kissed and bit my inner thighs and was about to lick my pussy when I stopped him.

"Please not this. Please just fuck me, I want you inside me. Now!"

"Look at this randi!"

He grinned like a 90's villain. He folded my saree carefully till my belly, giving a wet kiss on my navel.

"Babyyy!" I didn't realize when the uncle turned into a baby but he loved it.

He removed my panties and was about to tear off a condom. He looked at me inquiringly and I just nodded my head. I was still new to sex and I always heard that it's so much more fun without a condom. I was scared of the consequences but I didn't want a layer of plastic between us that night.

He laughed at my desperation and threw the condom away. He spat in his palm and applied that on his dick. His spit was still red with all the chewing tobacco. My body still continued to send signals of hatred during such moments. But I didn't care. I wanted to get fucked so badly.

He stroked his dick at my pussy's entrance and I closed my eyes. But even after a few seconds, he didn't move. That made me confused and angry.

"Unclee...baby, come on!"

"Let me look at you! You just look like your mom. Ah, this feels like a dream to fuck that bitch's daughter in this saree!"

"Say that I'm a whore, a randi, who wants to get fucked by her uncle!"

"Uncle, please..."

"Say it!"

"I'm a randi who wants to get fucked by you, uncle!"

He pushed an inch or two of his dick inside me.

"Say I'm a randi, just like my mother!"

"Please noooo!" This was too much. I was never going to say that. I wore her saree and that's okay, but I could not tarnish her memory like that.

"Bol saali randi, say it!" He slapped me hard and took out his dick completely.

"I...uhh, I'm a randi just like my...mother!" I cried. "Now, please just make love to me. Fuck me!"

IMG_20210928_205958.jpg

"I knew it!" He rammed his dick deep in my pussy. There was no resistance because I was really wet and my pussy had already been widened by his monster of a dick.

"Ahhhh! Slowww!"

"Fuck off! You guys showed me so much hate. Now, I will show you who I am!"

He kept fucking me hard and deep. It hurt but I loved it.

"Uncle, uncleeee!"

My boobs bounced up and down. His hand was feeling my saree on my stomach. The bed creaked so hard. I lifted my head to kiss him but he moved back. His eyes were red with anger. I tried to kiss him again but he refused.
I locked my legs around him and lifted my hip to take him in deeper.

"I'm sure your father had a tiny dick haha. Your mom used to look at me just like that. That whore wanted me I'm sure!"

He then lifted me up and put me on four legs on the bed. He sniffed my hair and bundled them into a pony. Then, he fucked me in doggy style.

"Haha kutiyaaa, a proper bitch like her mother!"

Hearing such an endless insult for my mother made me angry but also made me hornier. At that moment, it was clear that I would do anything for this man, anything. There was nothing in the world that I wanted more than his dick.

"Say I'm your kutiyaaa!"

"Ahhh, I'm youurr kutiyaaa! Ouchhh!"

"Say I'm your randi!"

"I'm your randi, uncle!"

"Hahaha take this then, randi!"

8QAqs.jpg

He went berserk! He fucked me like a mad man. And, I, his woman, was mad for him. He ravaged my pussy and two back-to-back orgasms hit me.

"Ahhhhhh uncleee you are soo good!"

I collapsed on the bed and he was on top of me. But his dick still had enough energy. He slowed down a bit and then turned my head to kiss me. '

"Mmmm muaaah! Don't cum inside me uncle!"

He suddenly turned me around and entered me again. We became one soul at that moment as I locked my legs around me and he lost his hands in my hair. We kissed deep and hard. He fastened his strokes and within seconds, he came!

He tried to pull out but my legs squeezed tighter around him. I know I asked him to not cum inside me but by then I wanted every drop of his semen inside me. My pussy squeezed it out involuntarily.

He kissed me one last time and turned around. I kept staring at the ceiling fan, happy and satisfied. My heart paced and my body felt at peace. I felt just like I was feeling that evening. Earlier, I had no name for that feeling. But by then, I knew it.
It was love!

Krithi-Shetty_12-Desifakes.jpg

The next day when I woke up my pussy was really sore. My uncle's arm and legs were wrapped around me. We were both completely naked. I stared at him. He was snoring and smelled of cheap liquor.

But looking at him made my heart pound. I remembered how I used to taunt my mother for being in an arranged marriage. I always asked her how she could fall in love with a complete stranger and one who was definitely not on her level, looks wise. Even though, with all the money, my dad had become quite dashing.

Still, my mother's beauty was something else and so was my mausi, and now so was mine. My mom used to say that for her, love happened overnight. She said they were married for a few months but it was more like a companionship until one day, she woke up and saw my father's face and knew she loved him.

I could completely relate with her that morning. I think maybe it was because of the great sex we had the night before or the poem that he wrote for me, but something inside me changed. Earlier, I only used to feel hatred for him except the time we were engaged in sexual activity. I felt so attached to this man, more than anyone else in the world.

The attraction wasn't just sexual but something deeper in nature. Though, it did become sexual as soon as I felt his boner growing between my thighs. The early morning boner.

"Ahhh!" I moaned without any particular reason.

I wet my lips and kissed his cheek. I removed his hand from over me and kissed his body all the way from his chest to his testicles. As soon as I reached there, I inadvertently put his dick in my mouth.

"Ummm!" I loved the taste of it.

I brushed my teeth with his penis, taking it deep inside my throat and then alternating between my cheeks. He woke up. He was shocked to see what was happening to it before he recalled what happened between us the night before.

"Good morning baby!" I smiled at him and sucked his cock with a slurp.

Instead of replying politely, he grabbed my hair and started fucking my mouth violently.

"Umm waiihhht" I couldn't breathe and my hair hurt but I kept sucking.

"Yes bitch yess suck!"

8OuHk.jpg

Upon hearing that, I stopped sucking and crawled up to him. Instinctively, I placed my pussy's entrance on his dick and lowered my body. I had never been fucked in this position till then but I took him in like a pro. And it felt so good! I felt, for the first time in our relationship, that I also had some power over him.

He tried to hold my boobs but I locked his hands in mine and rode him.

"Aaaahh!"

I was feeling newer sensations every second. I swayed my hips back and forth and took him deeper. I stared into his eyes and he looked back at me with anger.

I replied by jumping on top of his dick and making my boobs swing up and down. That made him madder. Seeing such a beautiful set of breasts jingling in front of him and he couldn't touch it. He grunted and forced me down.

He choked my neck and entered my mouth with his dick. He lit a beedi and started fucking my face with fast and hard strokes. I held his ass cheeks and took him as deep as I could, even though I felt nauseous.

"Ahhh ahhh ahh!"

He came inside my mouth. No warning, no nothing. I instantly got up and spat everything out on the side of the bed.

"Better fix me something to eat, randi! Otherwise you aren't getting fucked anytime soon!" He shouted as he took a long drag of his beedi and went outside the room.
86zLG.jpg

I knew how to cook food but I was not very good at it. That afternoon, I put some dal on the cooker and tried to make rotis. But no matter how hard I tried, they just didn't get round enough.

In my obsession to make the perfect roti, I completely forgot about the dal kept on the gas. It was only when I could smell something burning that I remembered what was up.

"Fuck!" I shouted.

"What the fuck are you doing?" My uncle stormed into the kitchen.

"You've fucking burned the food!" He spat out loudly.

"Uncle, I'm sorry!"

"Sorry? You don't know how to cook, bitch?" He walked towards me and grabbed my hair.

"I'm sorry, uncle. Stop please!"

"Well I can't eat your sorry! Go out and get me some food!"

He let go of my hair and kicked me.

"And if you ever want to get fucked again, learn how to cook first!"

I went out and got us some food. After, that I spent a couple of hours in the kitchen, watching YouTube videos on how to make a fucking roti.

It turned out to be a nice distraction for me and that night I cooked something, only for myself. I was too scared to make my uncle try it. I went out and bought him dinner.

I kept practicing for a couple of days. The days were terrible for me because I missed him so much. Missed his touch, his kisses, his undivided attention. I was so frustrated. I could literally walk outside and every straight guy would have been ready to have sex with him. He, on the other hand, only had me and my aging massi.

krithi-shetty-news18.jpg

Still, I was always more desperate to get fucked. I should've been the one making him do stuff for me, not the other way around. I was ashamed of myself.

Siddharth, the hottest guy in my college, would've treated me like a princess. Yet, in this house, I was being treated like a slut and still I had no self-respect. What happened to me?

In order to get some of my self esteem back, I installed Tinder on my phone. I matched with 10 guys in just 5 minutes. One of them was an absolute hunk. So, I decided to hit him up to pass time while making tea. He was funny AND good looking.

The conversation was going well when I felt my ears being pulled.

"Who are you talking to?"

"No one, uncle. Just a friend, ouch!" I almost fell onto the pan.

"Listen, you are mine. I own your pussy." He squeezed my pussy to send shivers of lust in my body.

"Who owns this pussy?"

"Youuu ahhh!"

"Then why the fuck were you talking to some other guy!" He bit my ear very hard. I could feel it burning.

"I'm sorry...It's just aaah that I miss youuuu!"

He unfastened my pyajamas and bent me down on the kitchen slab. He placed his dick right at my pussy's entrance but did not penetrate.

"Come onnn uncle please"

"Haha, not so easy bitch! Remember what I told you? Make good food then I will think about fucking you."

He turned me around, bit my lip and again pushed me down towards his dick. I started sucking without any orders. I just wanted him to enter me, I didn't care where.

F1-D18880-32-E0-4-C93-A8-CA-75-D6-FEF0-A158.jpg

"My friends are visiting tonight for a game of cards. I want you to host them like a lady of the house. Not a kutiya!"

"You understand?" He asked while his balls slapped my chin.

"Mmmm" I muffled.

"Make them tea and snacks and sit with me for my luck."

"Okay, bitch?"

I looked up at him and nodded with my eyes. Then, I closed them and focused on how good his dick felt inside my mouth.

"If you do good, I will fuck you tonight!"

That sentence made my heart pound and I sucked harder in excitement. I could feel his orgasm approaching and soon, it filled my mouth with hot cum.

"Arghhh!"

"And wear something nice!" He tapped the last drops of his cum on my face and walked out.

First thing I did after that was to unmatch that guy from Tinder. Then, I spent a couple of hours getting ready.

I took a long shower and fingered myself. Unsurprisingly, I couldn't cum. I conditioned my hair and highlighted a streak in brown. I wore heavy makeup and applied seductive lipstick. Then, I wore a blouse with a long skirt and hung a light golden dupatta with it. The dupatta slid diagonally across my body and hid my navel behind its netted fabric.

Then, I spent a lot of time in the kitchen. Watching recipes on YouTube, I prepared dry chicken Manchurian, fish pakoras, and French fries. I added some chips and namkeen to the other plates. I was all set to be a host.

Around 8 o' clock, my uncle's friends walked in. They looked exactly like him! Old, lowlife creatures who stank terribly. There were 3 men: Suraj, Ramesh and Sujoy. I studied them from the kitchen.

krithi-shetty-photos-images-72421.jpg

Suraj was in his 50s, balding and with rotten teeth. He was small in stature but taller than my uncle.

Ramesh looked a year or two younger and still had some hair on his head, although they were mostly white.

Sujoy was the tallest out of all friends but his face looked really creepy with a much darker skin and protruding eyes.

All three of them were so drunk they couldn't walk straight.

"Krithiaa, they are here. Come meet my friends!"

I draped the dupatta around my head and walked out shyly. My legs were trembling and I became super conscious of my naked tummy.

"Haahaa meet Krithi. She's my niece. She's staying with us."

All the old men were stunned. One was staring at my boobs, the other at my belly and the third one was mesmerized by my face. My knees became weaker.

I shook hands with all of them and then my uncle pulled me into a tight hug.

"Isn't she beautiful? Just like her mama!"

He kissed my cheek in front of everyone. A shockwave swept through my pussy.

"Beta, go and prepare the snacks. We are going to start playing."

I walked to the kitchen and started heating the snacks.

"Your niece is so sexy!" Whispered Sujoy.

"Shut up!" My uncle replied.

"Have you...yet?" I could see him making gestures with his hands to ask my uncle if he had fucked me.

"Shut the fuck up and mind your own business."

I kept serving them rounds of snacks and after the second round, the room had become tense.

They were gambling and my uncle was losing. He was shouting at everyone. All of them were even more drunk now and hurling abuses at each other.

"Krithi beta, come sit with uncle. You are my lucky charm." He called out.

I went to the living room and he pulled me on his lap. His friends chuckled. I was really uncomfortable but he held me tightly. They were all sitting across a table and my uncle was at one end of it.

"Drink!" He passed a glass of cheap whiskey to me.

"Noo uncle!"

"Drink!"

After I took a few sips, my uncle's hand crawled up to my pussy. He started sniffing my hair from behind and sighed against my back. It turned me on so much!

He rubbed my skirt over my pussy which almost made me moan. Then, he sneakily kissed my naked back while rubbing faster.

"Ahhh!"

All his friends turned towards us.

"Sorry, uncle, I'm just a little uncomfortable. Let me adjust!"

I got up and adjusted my ass against his dick.

"Mmmh!" I whispered.

"Oh fuck nooo!" Sujoy cried as he lost the round to my uncle.

"Finally! Krithi beta you keep sitting here my lucky charm." He kissed my jaw. "Love you beta!"

Krithi-shetty-telugu-actress-mix13-hot-navel-photos.jpg

"I love you too uncle!" I rubbed my ass against his dick and kissed his cheek too.

His friends definitely knew that something was up by then. But none of them said anything.

"Krithi beta, the snacks are amazing! Thank you!" Ramesh complimented.

"Thank ahh, Ramesh uncle!"

"So, Krithi, do you have a boyfriend? You are so pretty!"

"Mmmm no...Not really, Suraj uncle!"

"Yes, she does!" My uncle replied as he rolled up my skirt and inserted his finger into my pussy. I turned to look towards him, in lust and surprise. I had a strong urge to kiss his lips but I managed to resist it. Instead, I pouted and closed my eyes.

"Ufff, uncleee! Stop lying."

"Am I lying?" He pulled my cheek.

"Ahhhhh uncle...yes you are!"

My breasts were bouncing up and down. The old perverts tried to understand what was happening by peeking beneath the table but my uncle and I were too sneaky.

Just when I came close to my orgasm, the room fell silent. Everyone started focusing on their cards.

"Ohhhh my goddddddd uncleeee!" I came with a bang.

"Soo gooood. Your cards are sooo good!" I managed to cover up my orgasm.

I gulped down my drink and poured another. The orgasm left me so thirsty that I drank it bottoms up and made a third drink for myself. His friends looked on as I drank and drank and sank further into my uncle's lap.

"Uncle, let's have sex. Please! I want you!"

To my surprise, he unfastened my skirts knot and lowered it till my knees. Next, he removed my panties. I tried to keep a blank face as his friends saw my rapid movement. He lit a bidi to add to the smokiness of our act.

"Isn't it so hot today?"

I tried to keep them engaged in conversation as my uncle pulled out his dick and slowly entered me. At a table full of his friends!

That thrill made me so wet that his dick slid in comfortably. It was so kinky and hot.

"Ohhh uncle! What are you doinngggg?"

"Don't play this card. Choose this one!"

His dick was so deep inside me that I could barely keep my eyes open. This sex was amazing of course but I was also craving for something intimate. But I kept on riding on his dick and took him deeper and deeper.
Remini20210928120449672.jpg

He took every opportunity to kiss my back, caress my hair and squeeze my thighs. I think at that moment Sujoy read my face because he kept staring at me. That made me uncomfortable but hornier.

After a few minutes, my uncle came inside me. I think the kinky nature of the whole scenario made him cum early.

"Krithi, go get us something more to eat!" He pushed me off his lap and rubbed the rest of his cum against my skirt.

I slowly wore it and got up. I could feel the semen running down my thighs and it had left a stain on my skirt.
"Make something tasty!" My uncle shouted at me as he spanked my ass hard.

"Uncle!" I replied angrily. Surely his friends had understood everything by then. I felt embarrassed and ashamed.

"Kutiya, go make food behenchod!"

My eyes became as wet as my pussy as I walked towards the kitchen in tears.

"Bhai aise kyu baat kar raha hai? She's such a nice girl!" Ramesh inquired.

"Chup kar behenchod!"

I kept crying for a few minutes and didn't start making anything. Then, I heard footsteps which I recognized as my uncle's. I panicked and quickly started pouring oil in the pan. He walked and stood behind me. I tried to step away.

"Sorry beta...sorry baby!" He hugged me from behind.

"It's just that all that distraction caused me to lose 10000 rupees." He kissed my ears and neck.

"Get away from me!" I tried to break free.

"Noo jaaneman! Aaj toh ek dum maal lag rahi ho!"

"Stoppp ummm. Koi dekh lega!"

"I don't careee!"

"Hmmm! Your hair smell so good!" He sniffed.

He fondled my boobs and squeezed my ass. Then, he licked my neck by shoving my hair forward. I was humiliated by this man, right after he fucked me, in front of his friends. Yet, now as he came back for me, I simply closed my eyes and let him have his way. I was hypnotized. I was in love. I had become his bitch.

I held his dick in my hand and it had already become erect. I turned around to kiss him but he pushed me down on the kitchen shelf. He removed my skirt and panties and entered me.

"Ahhh!" This time I wasn't that wet so it hurt a bit.

"You love this dick?"

"Hmmm!"

"Say it!" He pulled my hair.

"I love your dick uncle!"

"Are you a bitch?"

"Yes ahhh I'm a bitch!"

"Whose bitch are you?"

"Yours ahhhhh faster. Your bitch!"

"I am your bitchh, uncle!"

Right when I said that, Sujoy walked into the kitchen.

87XQz.jpg

"What the fuck!" He screamed.

"Get out you asshole!" My uncle replied.

"Krithi betaaa are you in trouble?"

"Get the fuck out!"

I was so caught up at that moment. Not only was now I being fucked like a bitch in front of another person, a lowlife creep at that but I was also nearing my orgasm.

"Krithi, say it and I will get out!" The creep replied while licking his lips.

"Ahhhhhggeeet out get outtt!"

When he went out my uncle threw away my dupatta and removed my blouse. He let my hair roll down on the side and started squeezing my boobs.

"Now everyone knows what a randi you are hahaha! Wish your mother was alive to see this!"

He pulled me back holding my boobs and started kissing me on my back. Then, he turned me around and lifted me on the shelf. He placed my legs on his shoulder and fucked me violently. The room was filled with slappy noises and I moaned louder than ever, without the fear of anyone listening.

I tried to kiss him but he turned away. I pulled his hair and forced him into a kiss. I needed that. After hours and hours of torture, I wanted a loving embrace. We both came together at the same time as soon as we kissed.

"Ahhh!" I screamed as he came inside me for the second time that night.

PicsArt_09-28-10.04.012c40af50d0ad53fd.md.jpg

"I love you, Subhash!" I called him by his name for the first time. But as soon as I said that, I regretted it.

"I love your tight pussy, randi!"

He walked out.

Sometime later, I went outside with food. The game had ended by then and everyone ate. They all loved it. Sujoy kept staring at us both and barely ate. I guess he hadn't told anyone what he saw. Maybe he was afraid of my uncle.

However, after we ate, everyone knew about the affair between my uncle and I anyway.

"Now, I would like to dance with my lovely niece for make this such a nice evening!"

He played Jab koi baat bigad jaaye on his speakers and held out his hand towards me. I hated him and loved him at the same time. I gave my hand to him.

He took my dupatta and draped it on my head like a ghungat. Then he slid his hand across my back and with the other one, he held mine.

We embraced each other and danced slowly. Our feet were in sync with each other. Our breaths matched. We kept staring into each other's eyes. His friends watched on.

Then, slowly, he kissed my cheek, then my ears, my throat. I submitted myself to him and didn't kiss back. Just closed my eyes.

I opened them when he stopped kissing me. When I looked at him, he held my face in his hands and kissed me on my lips.

I swear I felt so complete at that moment. That's the feeling they call home. I wanted to melt into his arms.

I kissed him back passionately as his friends watched on. I didn't care anymore. Pyaar kiya to darrna kya? Where there's love, there's no fear.

I wrapped my arms around him and whispered into his ear: "Take me, uncle. Take me to bed and fuck me. I'm yours, today and forever!"

"Ahem...Excuse me gentlemen. We're going to bed!"

He lifted me and carried me to the bedroom. His friends looked shocked as they saw the love and lust on my face.

We fucked like animals all night. I was so loud that the roofs could fall off. His dick tore my pussy to pieces but it competed with me.

3nKXh.jpg

8QAqs.jpg

8xTHN.jpg

Finally, we slept at around 3. We were both completely naked, he was drunk and snoring. And I lay there, tamed.
His semen was dripping inside my womb and my heart was pounding in anticipation of the next time he would fuck me.

After that night, things changed. When my uncle kissed me in front of his friends, I stopped feeling like a whore and felt more like his lover. Even my heart started accepting him as a lover not an abuser.

We started bonding better. Started going out for dinners, movies and more, all at my expense obviously. But it was like we had become boyfriend and girlfriend. Our age gap was apparent in the public places but we didn't indulge in a lot of PDA and most of the people were just lost trying to figure out what we were. He reduced his drinking, stopped beating me but would still abuse me verbally all the time. However, I could see him changing and wanting to change.

I felt like I was doing a much better job as a partner to him than my aunt. She had extended her stay for another month because her employer was paying her double salary. It was great for her and greater for us.

I started accompanying him to his card games as his lucky charm. I would always dress up my best there and my uncle and I would steal kisses between games. Sujoy still couldn't believe his ugly, drunkard friend was fucking such a hot, young girl. He always stares at me with such lust that it scared me yet made me wet. I'll be honest, I sometimes imagined him on top of me when my uncle was fucking me. That dirty thought would make me cum faster but it was just my personal bedroom secret. I couldn't even think of sleeping with anyone except my uncle. I fell more and more for him with every orgasm and every kiss.

8HkCQ.png

One day, we decided to go watch a movie. I wore a black coloured sundress with yellow flowery prints on it. I curled my hair and let them fall on my shoulder. I wore dark brown lipstick. Since it was fairly hot that day, I didn't wear a bra and my panty was only a g-string.

When my uncle entered the hall, his jaw dropped.

"Fuck the movie. I wanna fuck you!" In an instant, he removed my dress' straps and started sucking my boobs.

"Ahh!" I let out a moan.

His hand grabbed my other boob and squeezed it.

"Babyyy, we have to goo!"

He didn't listen to me.

I held his head and brought it towards me to kiss him.

"Please! I really want to watch this film. When we come back, I'm all yours!"

I put my dress back on and squeezed his dick.

At the theater, we walked hand-in-hand. So many young men were burning with jealousy upon seeing us. But we didn't care. This cinema hall was far from our place and no one knew us there.

Because of how hot I looked, my uncle couldn't keep my hands off me. He was restless all through the first 10 minutes of the movie. The theater was packed but obviously we had the corner seats.

I wasn't horny at all and really wanted to focus on the film. That all changed when there was a kiss scene. My uncle's hand slowly crawled under my dress and he buried his nose in my hair. Slowly, he bit my earlobe softly which made me exhale heavily. There was no one sitting to the left of me so I turned my face there and moaned.

His hand started rubbing my pussy and I was dripping wet. I closed my eyes and totally forgot about the film.

"Look here, you whore!" He shouted.

I was startled and turned towards him. He bit my lips so hard that they started bleeding.

"Ouch!" I cried.

Suddenly, the people next to us became aware of us. I quickly picked up my glass of coke and poured it on my boobs, making them believe that was the reason for my shout. I took out some tissues from my purse and cleaned the coke.

As I settled back, my uncle started fingering me harder. I was going mad with lust but I couldn't moan. My throat felt heavy and my legs were trembling. He pulled my panties and I lifted my hips to let him remove them. I was so uncomfortable in my seat. I wanted to sit on his lap and take his dick in.

Remini20211002061626906.jpg

"I want you inside me, please!" I announced and ran away from the hall. He followed me with my panties in his hands.

We were in a mall! There were people and cameras everywhere. And here an ugly old man was following this beautiful young girl with a panty in his hand. Every person would've suspected r***. Little did they know that the girl wanted to get fucked right there.

I saw a chance and rushed into the men's washroom. My uncle was right behind me and we locked ourselves inside one of the toilets.

"What have you done to me, uncle? Ah, I'm so embarrassed but horny!"

"Fuck me now!"

I removed his pants, lifted my dress and turned around. I bent down on the toilet seat, giving him full access to my pussy. He spat on his hand and lubricated his dick.

With his other hand, he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. '

"Ah yes! I can't live without this dick!"

"Hahaha whore! I know."

"Yes, I am your whore. I don't care."

"You really don't. Begging me to fuck you in a public place. Look at you, little slut!"

He entered me in a second and right away went balls deep.

"Mm! You can fuck me anywhere. In the mall, on the road...ahh, I don't care!"

"You're the best slut I've ever had. And haha I don't even have to pay you!"

"Ahh, deeper baby!"

"I thought you hated me. What happened? Got addicted to my dick?"

"To you, uncle. To you!"

"What the fuck do you mean!" I pulled my hair harder, lifted me slightly, and pressed his lips against my ears.

"I...I love aahhh youu!"

"Hhahahahaha!" He started railing me harder and harder.

"How much do you love me?"

"I don't know. I just...mmm...wanted to say this!"

"If you love me, can you show it to the world?"

"To anyone, baby. To anyone!"

"Let's seeee!"

8gv2W.jpg

Saying that, he turned me around and opened the door. I was shocked but at the same time my pussy was leaking fluids.

"Now the whole world will see how much this whore loves me!"

"What are you doing, uncle? Nooo!" I tried to reach the door and lock it again but suddenly I heard footsteps.

A young man walked in and saw me. My hair was a mess, my boobs were dangling from my dress and my uncle was grinding my pussy violently from behind.

"I am calling the cops!" He stared at us for a minute and ran away.

"Ahhh nooo!" I screamed as I orgasmed right then and there.

"Let's run!"

8O9CG.jpg

My uncle held my hand and we literally ran from the mall. There was no one chasing us so probably that guy didn't tell anyone. But nonetheless we rushed our way out of there. People kept looking at us surprisingly but we only had one destination in mind. Our bedroom!

At home, I hurriedly removed my dress and literally tore off his shirt. He choked me angrily and pinned me against the wall.

I kissed him. My lip was swollen by that bite earlier which made me taste my blood along with my uncle's saliva. He grabbed my boobs and started squeezing them. We kissed madly and I started stroking his dick.

In a fit of passion, he lifted me up and threw me on the bed. He lifted my legs in the air and kissed my butt. Then, with one hand on my boobs, he started licking my pussy.

"Ahhh!"

He twirled his tongue around my vagina and gave the sporadic bite. Then, he inserted two fingers and started slurping. He finger fucked me really fast while pinching my nipples.

"Subooo!" It was the first time I said his name out lout. It was involuntary.

"Uncl...baby! Come na please!"

He stared at me with his eyes burning with lust. I pouted to blow him a kiss and pulled his head towards me. He grunted and tried to lift me on to all-fours.

"No! I wanna see you!"

I held his dick and guided it towards my pussy. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and pulled him into a kiss.

"Yessss! Ah, you make me feel so complete!"

He tried to break away to fuck me harder.

"Noo! Just like this. Stay!"

"Slowlyy. Make love to mee!"

I kissed him madly and pulled him in deeper. I kissed his cheeks and bit his ear while staring into his eyes.

"Say something! Ahh!" I pleaded.

"Do you like it, baby?"

By then he had enough of all the play and he broke free with all his strength.

"Kutiyaa! Sluts don't deserve to be made love to. They deserve raw fucking haha!"

He lifted my legs and choked my throat. He took out his dick and then entered me with force.
"Make love, my ass. Look how wet you suddenly became!"

It was true. I suddenly had a surge of happiness flow through me as he fucked me hard.

8s9Cl.jpg

"Yesss oh my god yaaaa!"

"Babbyy...cum inside me, cum inside me please!"

That was signal enough for him to dump his hot cum inside me. I squeezed the last drop by locking him inside my leg and then let him go. He collapsed on the side of me.

Within minutes, he slept peacefully as his awful breath kept me awake. Post-sex, there were always moments when I pondered what was happening to me. I really felt strongly for him. And I confessed that when he woke up.

"You're up!" I blinked my eyelashes and kissed him.

"Uncle...Subo...We really need to talk!"

"I know what started between us was a nonconsensual thing. You're a monster for taking advantage of such a young girl. I could never forgive you for that."

"But, uh, the truth is. I'm equally guilty. Even when you were forcing yourself on me, I let you do that out of pure lust. And gradually, I started to feel so good. The only time I've felt good after my parents died has been in your arms."

"I always hated you because of what you did to massi! But the more I know you, the more I understand why she can't leave you. You're a mysterious mess who every young girl would want to fix."

"And uncle, I've fallen in love with you. I can't spend a minute without you. But this is wrong! This is so, so wrong! I'm your niece. And you're my massi's husband. I can't do this to her. She's the only family I've got left!"

I started sobbing loudly and there were zero expressions on his face.

"Say something, please!"

"Get the oil from my room and massage my head. I'm too hungover to talk. I'll talk when this fucking headache is gone."

"Uncle!"

"Go, go!" He slapped my ass.

I obeyed and came back with the oil.

"Remove your clothes!" He ordered. He himself was completely naked.

I started massaging his head with the oil like a dutiful wife. He closed his eyes and moaned in delight. With one hand, he started massaging my pussy.

"Ahh! If you do that, I won't be able to massage properly."

"Come here!"

I bent and my hair fell on my face. He pushed them away and gave me a kiss. I kept on massaging and saw his dick getting erect. I really couldn't focus on the massage now. My pussy was burning and seeing his dick, I just wanted to take it in.

In a few minutes, his dick was throbbing, and I could see that he was becoming very uncomfortable.

Suddenly, he grabbed me and threw me down on the bed. He took the bottle from my hand and started massaging my thighs with the oil.

"What are you doing hehe!" I giggled like a child.

He poured more oil and started massaging my boobs.

"Your boobs are just perfect!"

"Thank you!" I smiled.

He then massaged my throat and neck.

"Your neck is just perfect!" He said and kissed my neck.

"Ahh, thank you!"
Then, he turned me around and started massaging my back.

8edq8.jpg

"Your back is just perfect!" He kissed me everywhere on my back while applying the oil.

"Oh uncle! Thank youu mmm!"

Finally, he poured some oil on my ass and started squeezing and slapping them.

"Your ass is just perfect!"

"Yeahh. So are you, love! So are you!"

Gradually, he started massaging my ass crack. I couldn't understand why he would do that.

"What are you doing baby!"

"I want you, Krithi!"

"I want you, Subo!"

He lifted me on all fours and massaged my pussy. Then, out of nowhere, his dick touched my asshole.

"What? What are you doing?"

"Shhh, just trust me!"

"Nooo! Noo uncle, not in there!"

"Shut up!"

I turned around and saw he was lubricating his dick with the oil. My body stiffened with fear.

"It'll be okay baby. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Tonight, let me just love you!"

His words worked magic on me. Instead of his usual abusive language, this almost romantic tone made me loosen my body.

3hndK.jpg

He took that as a sign and entered my ass an inch.

"Noooo! It hurts!"

"Just shut up and take it you slut!"

"Noo, I'm serious...I can't do it, please, please!" I had tears in my eyes. The pain made me feel that I would die.

Right then, he gave a hard thrust and went deeper. It looked like something cracked inside me. I thought losing virginity was painful, this was another level of pain. My legs trembled.

"Stop, stop, stop please!"

But by then, he had made inroads and was now easily moving in and out.

"Ahh such a tight little slut."

He pinned me down as I tried to break free. He held my hair in a way that if I moved they hurt badly.

"I wonder what I would do with you once your pussy and ass both are loose haha!"

Remini20211001191335380.jpg

He reached out for a bottle of vodka kept at the side table and took a large swig. He poured some vodka on me and my hair.

"What a bitch! I love you randi!"

"I love you!" Even during such humiliation I didn't stop from saying those words. Guess, I really had become a slut by then. His slut.

As he rammed me hard, I started enjoying the ass fucking. My ass was so tight that every stroke brought about unprecedented amounts of pain and pleasure.

My uncle then pulled me to the edge of the bed. We both were standing up now. He bent me a little and entered me again.

"Ouchhh I love this uncle!"

"I know, slut. I know!"

He then held my neck and made me stand almost upright. He pulled both my hands behind my back and parted my hair forward. I bent my head back to rest it on his shoulder as he fucked me hard.

"Ahhh umm yaaa!"

My hands ran all over his face as I was entranced and my back rubbed against his hairy chest. Then, he pushed me back like a bitch again and pulled my hair till it hurt. As soon as he did that, I was hit with a massive orgasm.

"Nooo yess yess yess!" I screamed as he started tearing my ass apart with violent strokes.

Remini20210927102543850.jpg

"Bitch I am cumming!

"Cum baby ahhh!"

He came inside my ass.

The next day it was rather hot. It was early afternoon, and I was sweating from the heat. My uncle and I were sitting in the hall at opposite ends. I was lazily browsing my phone and my uncle was reading a book while smoking.

The heat and smoke made me horny for some reason. I removed my shorts and let my hair loose while seductively looking at my uncle. He looked at me and ignored me. That pissed me off! I then removed my panties, spread my legs on the sofa and started fingering myself.

"Ahh!" I looked at him and moaned. He stared at me and went back to his book and cigarette.

"Mm, ahh!" He looked at me again and I bit my lip, inviting him to lick my pussy. He ignored me again.

PicsArt_03-13-02.37.59.jpg

Finally, I got up and rushed towards him. I snatched his cigarette from him and started smoking. I took his head in my hands, lifted my feet and pushed his lips against my vagina.

"Mm yeahhh. You were ignoring my pussy?"

He started licking me.

"Ahh babyyy! You're the best."

"Lick me! Lick your niece's pussy and fuck her in the ass. Please!"

I locked his head inside my legs and moaned with my eyes closed. Just then, my dad's lawyer called!

"Pick it up!" Commanded my uncle. I knew he loved the kink of fucking me while I was on the phone. I loved it too. So, I picked up the call without hesitation.

"Good afternoon, Krithi! I have good news.!"

"Hey uncleee ahh what is it?"

"Are you alright beta?"

"Ohh my godddd yesss! Yess uncle...I am fine. How are youuu?"

"All good, thank you beta! You sound a bit...I don't know!"

"Noo nooo yess I am fine! Please tell me ahh the news."

"So, the thing is..."

"Ooooh uncle please don't stop. Keep going."

"Yes, yes beta. I know you're dying to hear it. So, I will say it quickly. Your case has been cleared."

"Whaaaat umm ohh godd?"
"Yes! Your case has been cleared which means all your parent's assets are now yours and you can return home anytime."

"Umm uncle that's soo gooood. Ahh thanky youu!"

I disconnected the phone.

"What did he say?" My uncle took a break from giving me orgasms and asked.

I looked into his eyes and kissed him. I stroked his dick and was about to suck it when I suddenly started crying.

"What did he say, Krithi?"

I collapsed on his chest and literally started wailing.

"He said I can go back to my home. Finally!"

"So are you happy or sad?"

"I don't know. This is the news I have been waiting for for months. But..."

I hugged him and whispered into his ears:

"I can't live without you."

He hugged me back and started moving his hands on my hair trying to console me like a child. He made kissing noise and then said: "It's okay baby shh don't cry!"

That only made me cry louder.

He then stroked my back and blew air around my neck and ears. We were in a very tight embrace by then. Like was my habit, crying made me very horny and the way he was consoling me, that made my heart beat faster and my pussy wetter.

I moved back and looked into his eyes. We stayed locked like that for a few minutes and then started kissing, like lovers meeting after eons.

Neither of our hands moved towards each other's genitals as was usually the case but we just kept kissing. It felt so good. Probably the best kiss we'd ever had.

I wasn't counting the time but I'm sure the kiss lasted more than 15 minutes, leaving us breathless. We bit each other's lips, tasted each other's spit and took our tongues to the other's throat.

"I love you. I love you. I love you." I confessed.

Slowly, my uncle removed my shirt and his pant. I pulled him on my boobs and started stroking his dick.

"Oh my goddd! What is this?"

123677_045.jpg

Out of nowhere, my massi entered the house.
"Oh my god. Oh my god. I am going to die!" She almost had a panic attack.

I rushed towards her.

"What the fuck have you done, Shubho? You rapist!" I tried to hold her and assisted her towards the sofa.

"What the fuck did you call me, you bitch?"

"Rapist! You're a rapist! Sorry. Oh my god, what have I done. I couldn't protect your daughter, my sister."

"Bhenchod, I am not a rapist. Your niece loves me. She just confessed!"

"Stop it! Stop it! I've had enough of you. I am going to call the police. Krithi beta go get dressed. Haye mai marr gayi!"

My uncle slapped her and choked her throat.

"Saali randi! I told you I did not r*** her. All women in your family are sluts. Ask her. Did I r*** her?"

"I don't need to ask her. I know you. Have some shame. She's like a child for you!"

He slapped my massi again and pulled her up by her hair.

"Child? Bhenchod, she is a slut. You wanna see?"

"Uncle, noo. Please don't hurt her!"

I tried to free my massi from his grip. He threw her back on the sofa and grabbed me. He started fingering me right in front of her.

"See how wet she is!" He took his finger out and it was so wet as if he washed his hands in my pussy.

"Uncle please stop!"

"Uncle? What happened to the baby, love you? Huh? Stop pretending and tell the truth!"

"Noo!"

"No? Okay, then I am never going to fuck you again!"

"Uncle please! Please stop!"

"Get down on your knees!"

I got down.

"Tell the truth!"

"Massi, I'm sorry!"

She went pale and right then my uncle started slapping my face with his dick.

"Suck it! Prove it to her that you love this dick!"

"Pleaseee uncle no no no!"

"Suck it!" He slapped me so hard that I almost fainted. But that slap also made me realize how much I was craving for that dick.

K7.jpg

As soon as I took it in my mouth I closed my eyes. For a minute, all problems went away as I finally felt at home. The salty, disgusting taste released a rush of happiness in me before another slap landed on my face.

"Open your eyes and tell her!"

I looked at my massi. She looked like a ghost sitting on that sofa.

"Massi! I am so sorry. I am so sorry."

My uncle turned me on all fours facing my massi and put some spit on my pussy.

"I love him, massi!" I whispered and wailed loudly.

This time my massi slapped me and right then my uncle entered me.

"Your massi is dead!"

As she got up, I started moaning in ecstasy. Something about the fucked up situation gave me even more comfort in getting fucked. This was the height of sluttiness but also love. I felt terrible for hurting my massi like that but also in my heart, I was happy that my uncle could be all mine.

PicsArt_09-28-02.16.1963fb5ee143be3e65.jpg

"One day, you will feel this pain too. Then you will know who this man really is!"

Her words fell on deaf ears. She left the house walking like a zombie. The shameless me kept moaning and moaning as she walked. Even after she had gone, my uncle and I kept on fucking like rabbits.

"What have we done, uncle? What have we done ahh babyyy?"

A few days later, I called my father's lawyer.

"Hello uncle! There's an update."

"What Krithi?"

"I want you to transfer all my money and assets to Mr. Subash Kumar!"

"What? Who is he? I don't know him."

"My everything!"

"Are you kidding Krithi? I'll call you later. Wait...isn't he your uncle?"

"He was! Now, he's my to-be husband!"

"What? Wait, I don't get it. Krithi?"

I hung up.

Around 2 years later

My uncle divorced my massi and we moved in together. I joined back college but didn't have the guts to tell anyone what I was up to. However, that secret didn't last long.

8QmYQ.jpg

3nYbA.jpg

When I turned 20, I married my uncle. I left college and became a homemaker. My uncle started teaching again, at a private institute.

After 8months, I found out that my uncle, now husband, was cheating on me with an 18-year-old student. My massi's words then rang in my ears.

0mgtb.jpg

0mWk8.jpg

That girl had moved into our house and taken up our bedroom.Now, their cries of fuck keep me up all night. My husband has totally forgotten about me. He has also shared divorce papers with me. He said I can still stay in the house as a maid and he will pay me hefty alimony.

I lay down on my bed and cry. I cry every night. It doesn't make me horny anymore like it used to. But still the passionate cries, the noise of kisses and the bed creaking from the next room, involuntarily take my hand to my pussy. I regret it. I regret how being so horny triggered my downfall and yet, I can't stop craving the dick of the man who ruined my life.

PicsArt_09-22-12.03.12.jpg

The End

"And uncle, I've fallen in love with you. I can't spend a minute without you. But this is wrong! This is so, so wrong! I'm your niece. And you're my massi's husband. I can't do this to her. She's the only family I've got left!"

I started sobbing loudly and there were zero expressions on his face.

"Say something, please!"

"Get the oil from my room and massage my head. I'm too hungover to talk. I'll talk when this fucking headache is gone."

"Uncle!"

"Go, go!" He slapped my ass.

I obeyed and came back with the oil.

"Remove your clothes!" He ordered. He himself was completely naked.

I started massaging his head with the oil like a dutiful wife. He closed his eyes and moaned in delight. With one hand, he started massaging my pussy.

"Ahh! If you do that, I won't be able to massage properly."

"Come here!"

I bent and my hair fell on my face. He pushed them away and gave me a kiss. I kept on massaging and saw his dick getting erect. I really couldn't focus on the massage now. My pussy was burning and seeing his dick, I just wanted to take it in.

In a few minutes, his dick was throbbing, and I could see that he was becoming very uncomfortable.

Suddenly, he grabbed me and threw me down on the bed. He took the bottle from my hand and started massaging my thighs with the oil.

"What are you doing hehe!" I giggled like a child.

He poured more oil and started massaging my boobs.

"Your boobs are just perfect!"

"Thank you!" I smiled.

He then massaged my throat and neck.

"Your neck is just perfect!" He said and kissed my neck.

"Ahh, thank you!"
Then, he turned me around and started massaging my back.

8edq8.jpg

"Your back is just perfect!" He kissed me everywhere on my back while applying the oil.

"Oh uncle! Thank youu mmm!"

Finally, he poured some oil on my ass and started squeezing and slapping them.

"Your ass is just perfect!"

"Yeahh. So are you, love! So are you!"

Gradually, he started massaging my ass crack. I couldn't understand why he would do that.

"What are you doing baby!"

"I want you, Krithi!"

"I want you, Subo!"

He lifted me on all fours and massaged my pussy. Then, out of nowhere, his dick touched my asshole.

"What? What are you doing?"

"Shhh, just trust me!"

"Nooo! Noo uncle, not in there!"

"Shut up!"

I turned around and saw he was lubricating his dick with the oil. My body stiffened with fear.

"It'll be okay baby. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Tonight, let me just love you!"

His words worked magic on me. Instead of his usual abusive language, this almost romantic tone made me loosen my body.

3hndK.jpg

He took that as a sign and entered my ass an inch.

"Noooo! It hurts!"

"Just shut up and take it you slut!"

"Noo, I'm serious...I can't do it, please, please!" I had tears in my eyes. The pain made me feel that I would die.

Right then, he gave a hard thrust and went deeper. It looked like something cracked inside me. I thought losing virginity was painful, this was another level of pain. My legs trembled.

"Stop, stop, stop please!"

But by then, he had made inroads and was now easily moving in and out.

"Ahh such a tight little slut."

He pinned me down as I tried to break free. He held my hair in a way that if I moved they hurt badly.

"I wonder what I would do with you once your pussy and ass both are loose haha!"

Remini20211001191335380.jpg

He reached out for a bottle of vodka kept at the side table and took a large swig. He poured some vodka on me and my hair.

"What a bitch! I love you randi!"

"I love you!" Even during such humiliation I didn't stop from saying those words. Guess, I really had become a slut by then. His slut.

As he rammed me hard, I started enjoying the ass fucking. My ass was so tight that every stroke brought about unprecedented amounts of pain and pleasure.

My uncle then pulled me to the edge of the bed. We both were standing up now. He bent me a little and entered me again.

"Ouchhh I love this uncle!"

"I know, slut. I know!"

He then held my neck and made me stand almost upright. He pulled both my hands behind my back and parted my hair forward. I bent my head back to rest it on his shoulder as he fucked me hard.

"Ahhh umm yaaa!"

My hands ran all over his face as I was entranced and my back rubbed against his hairy chest. Then, he pushed me back like a bitch again and pulled my hair till it hurt. As soon as he did that, I was hit with a massive orgasm.

"Nooo yess yess yess!" I screamed as he started tearing my ass apart with violent strokes.

Remini20210927102543850.jpg

"Bitch I am cumming!

"Cum baby ahhh!"

He came inside my ass.

The next day it was rather hot. It was early afternoon, and I was sweating from the heat. My uncle and I were sitting in the hall at opposite ends. I was lazily browsing my phone and my uncle was reading a book while smoking.

The heat and smoke made me horny for some reason. I removed my shorts and let my hair loose while seductively looking at my uncle. He looked at me and ignored me. That pissed me off! I then removed my panties, spread my legs on the sofa and started fingering myself.

"Ahh!" I looked at him and moaned. He stared at me and went back to his book and cigarette.

"Mm, ahh!" He looked at me again and I bit my lip, inviting him to lick my pussy. He ignored me again.

PicsArt_03-13-02.37.59.jpg

Finally, I got up and rushed towards him. I snatched his cigarette from him and started smoking. I took his head in my hands, lifted my feet and pushed his lips against my vagina.

"Mm yeahhh. You were ignoring my pussy?"

He started licking me.

"Ahh babyyy! You're the best."

"Lick me! Lick your niece's pussy and fuck her in the ass. Please!"

I locked his head inside my legs and moaned with my eyes closed. Just then, my dad's lawyer called!

"Pick it up!" Commanded my uncle. I knew he loved the kink of fucking me while I was on the phone. I loved it too. So, I picked up the call without hesitation.

"Good afternoon, Krithi! I have good news.!"

"Hey uncleee ahh what is it?"

"Are you alright beta?"

"Ohh my godddd yesss! Yess uncle...I am fine. How are youuu?"

"All good, thank you beta! You sound a bit...I don't know!"

"Noo nooo yess I am fine! Please tell me ahh the news."

"So, the thing is..."

"Ooooh uncle please don't stop. Keep going."

"Yes, yes beta. I know you're dying to hear it. So, I will say it quickly. Your case has been cleared."

"Whaaaat umm ohh godd?"
"Yes! Your case has been cleared which means all your parent's assets are now yours and you can return home anytime."

"Umm uncle that's soo gooood. Ahh thanky youu!"

I disconnected the phone.

"What did he say?" My uncle took a break from giving me orgasms and asked.

I looked into his eyes and kissed him. I stroked his dick and was about to suck it when I suddenly started crying.

"What did he say, Krithi?"

I collapsed on his chest and literally started wailing.

"He said I can go back to my home. Finally!"

"So are you happy or sad?"

"I don't know. This is the news I have been waiting for for months. But..."

I hugged him and whispered into his ears:

"I can't live without you."

He hugged me back and started moving his hands on my hair trying to console me like a child. He made kissing noise and then said: "It's okay baby shh don't cry!"

That only made me cry louder.

He then stroked my back and blew air around my neck and ears. We were in a very tight embrace by then. Like was my habit, crying made me very horny and the way he was consoling me, that made my heart beat faster and my pussy wetter.

I moved back and looked into his eyes. We stayed locked like that for a few minutes and then started kissing, like lovers meeting after eons.

Neither of our hands moved towards each other's genitals as was usually the case but we just kept kissing. It felt so good. Probably the best kiss we'd ever had.

I wasn't counting the time but I'm sure the kiss lasted more than 15 minutes, leaving us breathless. We bit each other's lips, tasted each other's spit and took our tongues to the other's throat.

"I love you. I love you. I love you." I confessed.

Slowly, my uncle removed my shirt and his pant. I pulled him on my boobs and started stroking his dick.

"Oh my goddd! What is this?"

123677_045.jpg

Out of nowhere, my massi entered the house.
"Oh my god. Oh my god. I am going to die!" She almost had a panic attack.

I rushed towards her.

"What the fuck have you done, Shubho? You rapist!" I tried to hold her and assisted her towards the sofa.

"What the fuck did you call me, you bitch?"

"Rapist! You're a rapist! Sorry. Oh my god, what have I done. I couldn't protect your daughter, my sister."

"Bhenchod, I am not a rapist. Your niece loves me. She just confessed!"

"Stop it! Stop it! I've had enough of you. I am going to call the police. Krithi beta go get dressed. Haye mai marr gayi!"

My uncle slapped her and choked her throat.

"Saali randi! I told you I did not r*** her. All women in your family are sluts. Ask her. Did I r*** her?"

"I don't need to ask her. I know you. Have some shame. She's like a child for you!"

He slapped my massi again and pulled her up by her hair.

"Child? Bhenchod, she is a slut. You wanna see?"

"Uncle, noo. Please don't hurt her!"

I tried to free my massi from his grip. He threw her back on the sofa and grabbed me. He started fingering me right in front of her.

"See how wet she is!" He took his finger out and it was so wet as if he washed his hands in my pussy.

"Uncle please stop!"

"Uncle? What happened to the baby, love you? Huh? Stop pretending and tell the truth!"

"Noo!"

"No? Okay, then I am never going to fuck you again!"

"Uncle please! Please stop!"

"Get down on your knees!"

I got down.

"Tell the truth!"

"Massi, I'm sorry!"

She went pale and right then my uncle started slapping my face with his dick.

"Suck it! Prove it to her that you love this dick!"

"Pleaseee uncle no no no!"

"Suck it!" He slapped me so hard that I almost fainted. But that slap also made me realize how much I was craving for that dick.

K7.jpg

As soon as I took it in my mouth I closed my eyes. For a minute, all problems went away as I finally felt at home. The salty, disgusting taste released a rush of happiness in me before another slap landed on my face.

"Open your eyes and tell her!"

I looked at my massi. She looked like a ghost sitting on that sofa.

"Massi! I am so sorry. I am so sorry."

My uncle turned me on all fours facing my massi and put some spit on my pussy.

"I love him, massi!" I whispered and wailed loudly.

This time my massi slapped me and right then my uncle entered me.

"Your massi is dead!"

As she got up, I started moaning in ecstasy. Something about the fucked up situation gave me even more comfort in getting fucked. This was the height of sluttiness but also love. I felt terrible for hurting my massi like that but also in my heart, I was happy that my uncle could be all mine.

PicsArt_09-28-02.16.1963fb5ee143be3e65.jpg

"One day, you will feel this pain too. Then you will know who this man really is!"

Her words fell on deaf ears. She left the house walking like a zombie. The shameless me kept moaning and moaning as she walked. Even after she had gone, my uncle and I kept on fucking like rabbits.

"What have we done, uncle? What have we done ahh babyyy?"

A few days later, I called my father's lawyer.

"Hello uncle! There's an update."

"What Krithi?"

"I want you to transfer all my money and assets to Mr. Subash Kumar!"

"What? Who is he? I don't know him."

"My everything!"

"Are you kidding Krithi? I'll call you later. Wait...isn't he your uncle?"

"He was! Now, he's my to-be husband!"

"What? Wait, I don't get it. Krithi?"

I hung up.

Around 2 years later

My uncle divorced my massi and we moved in together. I joined back college but didn't have the guts to tell anyone what I was up to. However, that secret didn't last long.

8QmYQ.jpg

3nYbA.jpg

When I turned 20, I married my uncle. I left college and became a homemaker. My uncle started teaching again, at a private institute.

After 8months, I found out that my uncle, now husband, was cheating on me with an 18-year-old student. My massi's words then rang in my ears.

0mgtb.jpg

0mWk8.jpg

That girl had moved into our house and taken up our bedroom.Now, their cries of fuck keep me up all night. My husband has totally forgotten about me. He has also shared divorce papers with me. He said I can still stay in the house as a maid and he will pay me hefty alimony.

I lay down on my bed and cry. I cry every night. It doesn't make me horny anymore like it used to. But still the passionate cries, the noise of kisses and the bed creaking from the next room, involuntarily take my hand to my pussy. I regret it. I regret how being so horny triggered my downfall and yet, I can't stop craving the dick of the man who ruined my life.

PicsArt_09-22-12.03.12.jpg

The End
This is a great creation

Back