• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Short Stories

#Rajisha Vijayan

Rejisha%2BVijayan%2BMalayalam%2Bactress.jpg

"Anand Ji... please... you are like my brother. Please don't do this. I am a chaste and married woman" I was begging with teary eyes.

Sanjay Sharma had knelt above my head and locked my shoulders and pinned them down on the bed with all his strength.

He said to Anand reassuringly "Bhai... you start first..."

I couldn't move my arms and upper body. I could only kick my legs.

draupandi.jpg

Anand Sharma said in a cold and hoarse voice "You have three choices Rajisha. Pay our money back with interest. Obviously you don't have that much money anymore after your husband lost it all."

"Or tell us where your loser husband is, we will take his life instead of money. You can remain a chaste widow".

I remained silent.

"The last option and easiest way out is, you can pay us with your body. Me and my brother will make you our private Randi and fuck you for days till your squeaky clean body reeks of our cum."

My naked body shivered with goosebumps. I stopped kicking my legs and closed my eyes.

wFdnb.jpg

Anand made a head gesture to Sanjay. Sanjay released his lock and let me free.

I didn't move. I covered my face with my hands in shame.

There was nothing to cover my naked body before these two strangers. No one other than my husband had seen me like this.

I felt Anand's heavy and naked body lay over me. "Ahhhh..... Rajisha..."

How did I end up like this?

JfFOx.jpg

Anupam and I have been married for the last 4 years. We were college sweethearts.

After his parents had passed away, Anupam took over their family business completely. I made the decision to stay at home and be a homemaker. Anupam was working hard and long hours yet we found time for ourselves. We still had the love and passion just like the first time we made love as college kids.

He was a baniya and I am a South Indian girl and we were so different yet complemented each other. Anupam used to say that I am a perfect south Indian stereotype beauty.Our sex life was healthy and we made love once a week.

I thought life was perfect and didn't wish for anything more. Not everything turns out to be the way you wish. Sometimes, life throws surprises which can turn everything upside down.

Initially, it started with some losses in the business and we thought it was manageable. Anupam rotated the funds and broke some savings hoping to bounce back. Instead, the losses multiplied and Anupam started doing number crunches. He was under tremendous stress.

However much I stood by his side and encouraged him, it was clear that Anupam had lost it. He started living like a ghost. He started coming home late hours and hardly spent any time with me.

Even when I tried to initiate sex as a stress-buster, he seemed to be disinterested. Anupam couldn't get a hard-on how much I tried.

w1uT8.jpg

I tried to go down on him and give him oral pleasure but he just laid down like the dead. He didn't even get a hard-on.

Though one side I understood that this was all because of the stress, still at times felt like I was not good enough. At times I also had the urge to have sex but I had to control myself as my husband was not interested

Slowly, I started feeling that he was drifting away from me no matter how hard I loved him. Then the worst started happening. He started gambling on the online poker sites and groups. All the savings and emergency funds were getting washed away by his new addiction and it was too late by the time I came to know about his addiction.

I tried to stop him from this addiction and took him to a psychiatrist. These sessions did more damage to our relationship than good. He revealed that he had borrowed money from some people and there was a huge debt to be paid.

That's when I heard about the Sharma brothers.

The Sharma brothers lived like kings and were politically connected. In addition to their several illegal businesses, they were into money lending for business men, like Anupam. Short term loans with high interests.

Unlike banks, there was no background check or documentation. Anupam had given our property documents as a security to the Sharma brothers.

Now that the debt was long due and Anupam had failed to pay the interest as well, the loan sharks were charging at us and we were about to lose the house we live in.

Sharma brothers had given a 24 hours ultimatum to Anupam last night. If we do not pay the dues by tonight, then we will be at their mercy.

To make things worse, we saw in the morning news that Rakesh, one wealthy businessman, was found dead. His body was dumped near the stone quarry. It was rumored that Rakesh had taken a loan from Sharma brothers and he couldn't repay. The word was that the Sharma brothers murdered Rakesh. But no one dared to say a word on record as everyone was afraid for their own lives.

We got really scared. I told Anupam that I will give him my jewels to pay off the debt and begged him to get rid of the gambling addiction and come back clean.

Anupam had taken the jewels to the pawn shop to exchange them for cash. I was getting dressed to go to the Sharma's and pay off their money.

I draped a maroon cotton Saree and put it on my sindhoor between my eyebrows and on my forehead.

5441bd75765869.5c55df2366ef0.jpg

I waited for almost two hours to realize that something was not right.

I called Anupam's mobile. After so many attempts, he picked up my call.

"Sh..Rajisha..."

"Anupam! Where are you?"

"Rajisha... I.. I am sorry. I lost it."

"What are you saying Anupam? What did you lose? My jewels?"

"N.. No... Rajisha I pawned the jewels and got the money.. But..."

"BUT???"

"I went to the poker house. I thought I could use the money and play a game and win everything I had lost".

My head started spinning.

"I.. I am.. sorry Rajisha.... You should pack your bags and go to your father's house. I am also going away to my friend's place. You please get out of the town".

I fainted on the floor.

Rajisha-Vijayan-Saree-Photos-6.jpg

When I regained consciousness, it was pitch dark. I was unconscious for hours.

I heard the noise of our main gate rattling and I remembered that I had kept it open expecting Anupam to return.

I gathered all my strength and got up. My legs could hardly stand.

I went near the door and that's when I saw two men entering our gate. They were talking in loud voices.

The Sharma brothers have come for their money!

I held the door and stood there motionless. I didn't know what to do. My head was still dizzy.

"Sanjay.. Is this the right address?"

"Yes Bhai. I came to see Anupam last month. He lives here with his wife."

"How is she?"

Sanjay chuckled and said "You should see for yourself bhai. In fact when we gave the money to Anupam I was secretly hoping that he will not repay us and we can come to collect it from his beautiful wife".

The men approached the door and I got a better view of them.

Anand Sharma, the elder brother was just about my height but I could see that he was heavily built but with a pot belly. After hearing all the gruesome stories, I had imagined him to be taller and menacing like the villains in movies. He had a stiff and emotionless face. He had a thick and well groomed beard and mustache. He looked like a man whose presence commands respect and not be messed with.

Sanjay Sharma, the younger brother was above 6 feet and well built. He looked like a bull. He could literally tear apart a man with bare hands. Unlike his elder brother, Sanjay was clean shaved and had a crew-cut.

The Sharma brothers were approaching the door point blank staring at me.

I started sweating in my maroon cotton saree.

Rajisha-Vijayan-Saree-Photos-3.jpg

Anand asked in an authoritative voice. "Is Anupam at home?"

"N..No..". I could hardly hear my own voice.

"Who are you to Anupam?" he asked.

I said "I am his wife. Rajisha".

Anand looked at the mangalsutra and my sindur as if he was scanning me with his eyes.

Then he took two steps closer and he was almost at a breathing distance to me. Anand looked at my eyes and said "Let us go inside and talk to Rajisha Madam".

I stepped aside from the door and let them inside the house and followed them.

Anand Sharma sat menacingly on the sofa and Sanjay stood next to him with his hands folded.

Anand asked. "Do you know why we are here?"

"Y..yeesss. Anupam owes you money".

"Wrong!" Anand shouted at me. "Anupam and you, his beloved beautiful wife, both of you owe us money. You live in his house, eat his food and enjoy all the comforts. But you don't have any responsibility for your husband's debt?"

I was ashamed and bowed my head down.

"Where is he?"

"..."

"Do you know when he will be back?"

"..."

"Has he run away for saving his ass?"

I didn't say a word.

Anand looked at Sanjay and said "I thought so. That selfish coward has run for his life leaving his beautiful wife behind. Let us teach him a lesson".

Sanjay asked "right now bhai?"

Anand looked at me from top to bottom as if he was scanning me and said "I can't wait any longer, Sanjay. And I am having a hard-on since I saw this bitch in this sexy maroon saree. Go and lock the door".

When Sanjay slammed the door and latched it felt as if thunder fell inside the house.

c8a202110731549.Y3JvcCw0MTUyLDMyNDgsMCww.jpg

"Please give us some time. Anupam will return in the morning and we will pay you back". I begged Anand.

"Oh! Really? Make a video call to your husband. Let us hear it from him. Where is your phone?"

I instinctively looked at the dining table for my mobile phone.

Anand said in a commanding voice "Sanjay! Grab that phone and bring that bitch to me".

Sanjay moved so fast before I could comprehend what was happening. He picked up my mobile and came to me and grabbed my plaited hair as if he were grabbing a leash.

"AWWWhhh" I screamed in pain.

"Call Anupam" yelled Sanjay and forced my mobile into my hands.

I hesitated for a second.

"Rrrrrrrppppp"

Sanjay gave me a slap on my face and I lost balance and fell on the floor towards Anand's direction.

My mobile too fell on the floor and was sliding towards Anand's feet.

I was in terrible pain and shock.

Sanjay came near me and grabbed my hair again and dragged me towards Anand who was sitting on the sofa like a king.

"mmmmaaaaaahhh" I screamed in pain.

"Now pick up the phone and call your husband" threatened Sanjay.

I obeyed this time.

I kneeled and crawled towards my phone. My saree's pallu dropped off exposing deep cleavage and my boobs hanging inside the maroon blouse.

My mangalsutra was dangling over my cleavage as I crawled. Anand was enjoying the view as I crawled towards his direction and picked up the phone from near his feet.

rajisha-vijayan-6.jpg

I was in unbearable pain, anger and broke into tears as I made a video call to my husband.

Anand started unbuckling his trouser with a sly grin on his face. I turned my face away.

"Rajisha..." Anupam answered the video call. It looked like he was sitting on a bed at a hotel.

He could see that I was on the floor and a strong hand grabbing my pleated hair. His face turned pale.

Anand leaned forward and snatched the phone from me. I turned to his side in shock and saw that he had taken his trousers off and his dark pink dick was pointing up to the sky. His pot belly was squeezing out of his shirt.

"Anupam you bastard" yelled Anand Sharma looking at the phone. "Where the hell are you?"

Anupam remained quiet.

Anand made eye contact with Sanjay.

Sanjay tightened his grip on my hair and dragged me to Anand's lap.

"Listen you loser. Your wife says you will pay us back in the morning. But after seeing your beautiful wife we changed our minds. You can keep our money. We will keep your wife as our private slut. Is that a good deal?"

I couldn't hear any answer from Anupam's side.

Sanjay pushed my head forward as Anand held his cock and slapped it on my face. It had so much sticky precum. It felt disgusting.

Anand pointed the mobile camera to my face and asked "Oh! I would love to put my cock into your wife's pretty little mouth."

I closed my eyes and cried as Anand rubbed the pre-cum from his cock on my lips.

"She has the body and face of a teenager. But her boobs and ass look as big as a street side randi. You are a lucky man Anupam".

w0aHe.png

Anupam didn't even say a word after seeing me being abused by these bastards and my whole world shattered.

While Anand kept rubbing his penis on my lips, Sanjay slided his hands from behind into my blouse and squeezed my boobs roughly and said "we are also lucky Bhai. She is all ours now".

Anand nodded and said "So we take your silence as acceptance Anupam. From now on she is our wife."

There was some ruffling noise on the phone. I heard some woman saying "who are you talking to baby?"

Anand started laughing hysterically. "You mother fucker Anupam! You left your beautiful chaste wife alone at our mercy and you are fucking with some whore?" Anand turned the mobile screen to me.

w79qh.jpg

I could see my husband Anupam sitting on the bed and in the dressing mirror next to him there was a reflection of a naked woman stepping out of the bathroom.

"Anupammm..." I screamed.

"I... I am sorry Rajisha..." before I could say anything further Anupam disconnected the call.

My head was boiling in rage. I was being manhandled by these two mean bastards. And my husband had lost all my jewels and is fucking with some bitch.

Suddenly all my tears stopped and I felt so much anger on Anupam.

"Tcchhh... tchhhh" mocked Anand. "I think we got our answer from your husband Rajisha. Sanjay.. Bring her to the bed".

w7Xkz.jpg

I was already so weak since I fainted in the evening. And now I was in shock and couldn't fully comprehend the sequence of events.

Sanjay lifted me up in his arms as if I were some plush toy, I did not show any resistance. I was drained both physically and emotionally to fight these goons.

Anand walked to the bedroom half naked and was removing his shirt on his way. His fat hairy ass was juggling as he walked. He had hair all over his shoulders and chest and it was an eye striking contrast to his fair skin.

Sanjay took me into the bedroom and tossed me on to the bed.

I fell on the bed facing downwards.

Sanjay jumped on the bed and pulled my saree with all his force. I rolled on the bed as the saree gave away.

I was now facing up. Anand joined us in the bed and grabbed my cotton blouse and ripped it apart.

As I covered my cleavage with my hands in reflex, Sanjay pulled my petticoat and panties down. I locked my legs tight to cover my pussy.

In less than 5 seconds the two brothers had stripped me naked like a doll.

RajishaVijayansexytoplessnudeboobsonbed.jpg

Sanjay crawled up and kneeled above my head.

He grabbed my hands and pinned them down on the bed.

Anand was now squatting near me and unbuckled my bra. He looked like a polar bear with thick and black facial and pubic hair.

"Look at the massive milky white boobs. like a ripe muskmelon" his eyes became wide as if I were some treat.

I was completely naked and my golden mangalsutra was the only accessory.

wIeul.jpg

I wriggled my body in protest but Sanjay had pinned my arms down and I couldn't move.

Anand touched my breasts and said "they are soft like satin. So smooth" And he bent his head forward and came for my nipples. Strangely, they had become erect in response to Anand's touches.

"look at her big rust coloured areolas. They look so appetizing as if she is lactating".

"Nooooo stopp it.." I begged.

Anand first kissed my nipples and started sucking them. His hands were crushing my boobs while his mouth was busy sucking and nibbling. His pricky beard was rubbing all over my boobs as he did it.

wTjnv.jpg

"Anand Ji... please... you are like my brother. Please don't do this. I am a chaste and married woman" I was begging with teary eyes.

Sanjay Sharma had knelt above my head and locked my shoulders and pinned them down on the bed with all his strength. He said to Anand reassuringly "Bhai... you start first..."

I couldn't move my arms and upper body. I could only kick my legs.

"Please... Leave me" I cried.

Anand Sharma said in a cold and hoarse voice "You have three choices Rajisha. Pay our money back with interest. Obviously you don't have that much money anymore after your husband lost it all."

"Or tell us where your loser husband is, we will take his life instead of money. You can remain a chaste widow".

I remained silent.

"The last option and easiest way out is, you can pay us with your body. Me and my brother will make you our private Randi and fuck you for days till your squeaky clean body reeks of our cum."

"Honestly... after seeing your beauty we are ready to let go of our money"

My naked body shivered with goosebumps. I stopped kicking my legs and closed my eyes.

w6d6N.jpg

Anand made a head gesture to Sanjay. Sanjay released his lock and let me free.

I didn't move. I covered my face with my hands in shame.

There was nothing to cover my naked body before these two strangers. No one other than my husband had seen me like this.

I felt Anand's heavy and naked body lay over me. "Ahhhh..... Rajisha..."

I stopped resisting and laid numb.

"You are so beautiful and homely. I don't like those waxed sluts who are ready to fuck us if we throw some money at them" said Anand.

I opened my eyes and was prepared to see what was happening.

Anand first came near my face and started kissing all over my cheeks.

Every time he kissed my face, his thick beard and mustache pricked my tender skin.

"Ahhhhh" I moaned in reflex. I realised it sounded sexual and immediately covered my mouth.

Anand had now moved his pricky face from my face to my boobs.

w1VLp.jpg

He held both my boobs and said "I can't even hold them with my hands. For your short and petite body and little face your boobs are so massive. I bet men keep staring at your boobs when they see you".

My husband had softer facial hair and he was always clean shaven. The more Anand's beard rubbed my sensitive skin, the more I wanted it.

Something like a newly acquired taste.

Anand took my hands off from my mouth and kissed my lips and started sucking my lower lip. He anticipated me to open my mouth but I didn't cooperate.

Anand pushed his tongue inside my lips and started biting my lower lip hard. As I opened my mouth in pain he stuck his tongue in and started kissing me deeper.

Anand sucked up my saliva and lifted his face up and said "even your saliva tastes so good. you are one posh and clean bitch."

Then Anand did something I wasn't prepared for.

He went down to kiss my neck. His hot breath, his thick beard rubbing my neck and the sexual tension all collectively did something.

"Ahhhh.... awww.... Anand ji..." I moaned shamelessly.

"Pleaseee... please stop"

w2BQr.jpg

Anand chuckled with pride that he made me moan. "Look how your tiny nostrils are flared and breathing fire in anticipation. I know you are enjoying this. I found your sexual trigger spot."

Then he started sucking, kissing and nibbling my neck and shoulders.

"Awwwweeee.." I moved my hands instinctively in uncontrollable pleasure and grabbed Anand's hairy shoulders tightly.

Anand slowly inched down my body. Kissing and sucking my boobs all the way down. Rubbing his beard all over and giving me skin sores.

"Please... please stopppp" I begged.

When he was kissing my navel I grabbed his hair in response and caressed it. My lips were asking him to stop but my moans and hands were exposing my pretence.

Anand started kissing below my navel and inched to my vagina. I still had my legs locked tightly covering my pussy. Anand looked up at my face from there and started kissing my pubic area.

He started rubbing his bearded face wildly all over that spot and over my satin soft thighs. I started leaking precum and couldn't resist anymore.

I wanted him to eat my pussy. I haven't had an orgasm in about more than a year since my husband had stopped having sex with me.

Moreover, Anupam never went down on me like this. He had touched and kissed my pussy but I never knew and craved for oral pleasure like this.

"Awww... stop this Anand....ji..." I continued my fake begging.

Anand looked at me teasingly and said "OK Rajisha. I will stop".

He pulled his face back and stared at me teasingly.

I waited for few seconds hoping Anand would continue giving me oral pleasure. But he was still teasing.

In one rush of passion, my hands automatically went for his head, grabbed his hair and pushed his head down on me. I unlocked my legs and opened up my vagina.

Anand smiled victoriously and stuffed his face in between my thighs.

"Oh my God!!!!" I screamed.

wcsDN.jpg

I could sense how much dripping wet I was between my thighs and the whole room was filled with my pussy scent.

Anand's warm tongue licked and swirled over my pussy that was heating up like a preheated oven getting ready to bake.

I was shamelessly oozing precum and I moaned like whore.

"Anand ji... you are killing me. I want you to keep doing it. But I am feeling guilty. I have never been with anyone other than my husband. Please do something.."

Anand inserted two fingers inside my vagina and started fingering me slowly. Every time his fingers went in and out, my pussy was spurting fresh and warm streams of precum.

Anand kept licking and drinking all my juices as if he was drinking from a fountain.

I felt guilt and shame that a strange man controlled my pussy with two fingers and his lips and made me beg like a sex slave. "Anand ji... stop this... something is happening inside me.. there is a fireball in my belly".

Every time I asked him to stop I actually wanted him to keep doing it. As if Anand could read my mind he picked up pace and tried variations and rhythm.

He was making dirty slurping noises while eating my pussy, like a dog licking it's bowl.

"Awwww... oh God! I think I am going to cum" I moaned.

Anand kept on licking and sucking my pussy as his beard was rubbing my clit and thick and luscious pussy lips.

I couldn't control myself and held Sanjay's strong arms for support as my orgasm was building up. Anand licked and sucked my life out of my vagina.

w6kEN.jpg

"Awwww.... mmmmmaaaahhhh...." I screamed. My body twisted and twitched as I had a big orgasm and drenched Anand's face with my cum.

I pressed my nails hard on Sanjay's arms and made a deep scratch as Anand was making me cum like a slut.

"Ohhh... Anand ji... no one has ever made me cum like this"

"That's why we go for housewives like you Rajisha. There is a kick in fucking another man's wife and make her moan and cum like a cheap slut" Anand boasted.

"And posh woman like you enjoy it too as it is a forbidden fruit" he added.

"Are you a cheap slut Rajisha?" Anand asked with his deep voice.

My body was burning with desire to have sex with this fat and terrifying man.

"Only for you Anand ji. I am your whore" I had lost all shame.

"Don't forget about me bitch. Once my brother is done fucking you I will take my turn" said Sanjay.

I turned my head towards Sanjay to see what he was doing.

Sanjay had taken off his shirts and trousers and was sitting on the bed wearing only his boxers. He looked so muscular and menacing and I couldn't even imagine how hard it would be to handle that bull.

I noticed that I had scratched his arms so deep with my sharp nails. "I... I am sorry" I said.

Sanjay said sarcastically "I won't be a gentleman like Anand bhai. When I am done with you, you will be gasping for breath".

I noticed the huge tent between his legs. As big as my fist! I shivered just at the thought of Sanjay fucking me.

"Not so soon Rajisha. Not until I take a King's share of your fresh meat" Anand snapped at me.

Anand held my legs with his hands, lifted my legs up and put my ankles over his shoulders.

"Ah!" I was ready to lose my chastity to this fat goon.

Anand placed his dripping wet penis head over my pussy and rubbed. My cum and Anand's precum mixed and gave so much lubrication.

Anand traced my slit with his erect penis and pushed gently. "Be ready to lose your chastity, you whore".

wTAYM.jpg

"please fuck me fast Anand ji... I am more excited to lose my chastity to you now than I was when I had lost my virginity to Anupam".

In one hard push "slush".. Anand's thick and wet cock was inside me.

"Ummmmpff" I let out a muffled moan and turned my head sideways.

Anand held both my hands and pinned them to the sides of my head. He started moving his penis inside me slowly.

As he started fucking, Anand leaned over me and licked the sides of my neck with a dirty slurp. Then he licked my soft cheeks.

"You are no longer Anupam's chaste wife. You are my private slut now"

"Awww... yes Anand ji... I am your slut. Fuck me.. fuck me faster" I moaned.

w6vUb.jpg

" ahh... Rajisha... I am getting turned on by your flared nose" Anand sucked my nose. It felt so dirty and cheap.

"Chiiii..." it was repulsive.

Anand got turned on by my reaction and stuffed his bearded face into my sweaty armpits.

"Oh Rajisha... even your underarms smell and taste as clean as a lime pie" Anand licked my underarms and started fucking me harder and faster.

"Mmmmm.. owwwww..." I started enjoying his fetish abuse and fucking.

His beard was doing some magic and wherever it rubbed my body and gave skin sores, I found pleasure and wanted more of that subtle pain.

"Rajisha... does Anupam fuck you good?" asked Anand.

"Not as good as you Anand ji.. and he stopped fucking me since last one year". I boosted Anand's ego and he started humping me harder.

wcOA8.jpg

"If he is a good fucker then why don't you have babies yet?" asked Anand.

"Because he always wears a condom," I said.

I realized what blunder I had done "Oh shit!"

Anand gave me an evil smile "and yet you let me fuck you with out a condom".

"Anand ji... this is a mistake.. please go and put on a condom. I will wait like a good slut. Anupam keeps condoms in the bedside drawer." I pleaded.

Anand laughed "what makes you think I will wear one?" He pinned my hands down harder and started fucking me faster.

"Awwww.. Anand ji... it feels good to fuck bare skin... but..."

"But what you whore?" grumbled Anand and went for my weak spot again.

"I... I have never let my husband fuck me without a condom. I am scared now... please wear a cond.... ahhhhh... mmmmmaaaahhhh"

Anand started licking and sucking my neck and rubbed his beard all over it while he kept banging me. He was killing me slowly.

My mangalsutra was glowing with the sweat and saliva of another man.

"Rajisha... I had fucked models and actresses. But you are one hell of a fuck with your short and curvy body and homely face".

w1Cbj.jpg

"Ahhh.. ahhhh... mmmmm... I am going to cum again..." I cried.

Anand pumped his fat ass faster and fucked me more intensely.

My body twisted again as another intense orgasm hit me.

"Aaaaahhh... Anand.." I screamed as I came hard and grabbed Anand's fat hairy ass.

The waves of my orgasm hit me and I felt like my head was spinning.

My pussy was oozing thick cum slowly. Anand lifted his head from my neck and looked at my sweating face.

His eyes were feasting on me. My neck. My cheeks. And ofcourse my flared nose that turned him on so much.

"Look at that pretty face... I am going to cum now" moaned Anand.

"NOOOO!!! ANAND JI... NOT INSIDE ME. YOU ARE NOT WEARING A CONDOM... PLEASE... MMMMPFFFH..."

Anand muffled my screams by kissing my mouth. I couldn't move. I couldn't scream. I waited in fear for the inevitable.

Anand's body shivered as he came like a flood. He bit my lips sooo hard that he gave me a tiny cut.

"Arrrrrgggghhh....." Anand shuddered as he emptied his thick load of semen inside me.

First it felt like a warm splash inside my vagina. He kept cumming inside me and filled my tiny hole. My pussy was overflowing with his cum and I felt his cum was leaking out on my inner thighs. A stream of our mixed juices was flowing towards my asshole.

"Arggghhhhh.. Rajisha... you are a dirty whore now." Anand moaned with pride.

"What have you done to me..." I cried.

wcmNJ.jpg

My body felt good with all that intense fucking and pleasure yet my mind was filled with shame. I am no longer pure. I am not a good wife anymore and this fat bastard had emptied his balls inside my chaste pussy.

I am his dirty whore now. Not even my husband had cum inside me. Tears rolled down.

wwQSK.jpg

At the same time, I felt my body twitch again. Before I realized what was happening I came once more with a short and quick orgasm this time.

Anand's warm splash of cum inside my vagina, his quivering penis and my emotional roller coaster, all had triggered another unexpected orgasm for me.

"Mmmmaaahhhh.. Anand ji..." I cried in shame and passion as I came for the third time.

Anand slowed down and sucked on my bleeding lips and licked all over my sweaty face, neck and sweaty underarms.

wcWCb.jpg

"I have fucked you so hard and tasted all your body juices you beautiful bitch" Anand said in ecstasy.

Then he laid his fat body over mine for a few minutes. Both my tears and orgasm had subsided now.

Anand rolled over to my side.

"Ahhhh..." I gasped and let out a big sigh of relief as Anand got off me.

I turned my head away.

Sanjay was now taking off his boxers and his monster cock sprung up like a king cobra.

My body shuddered in fear.

w2QSx.jpg

wwRTA.jpg

wcIUp.jpg

wco4q.jpg

wcq2a.jpg

w6WcG.jpg

w6Nyk.jpg

w1DVP.jpg

Jv5o1.jpg

THE-END

She thought Leroy was back, he must have changed his mind, she had seen the bulge after he had broken off the kiss. She limped as quickly as she could towards the door and opened without really looking through the. She was naked from head to toe, she could not be bothered to cover herself up again, after all Leroy would just rip the clothes off. It would give him easy access to her. Once she opened the door fully the smile faded from her face, and instead it was filled with dread.

Katrina-Kaif-naked-sexy-wife-without-dress-DeepFake-Gallery.jpg

It was not Leroy, not the Leroy she was hoping for. On the other side of the door stood, a bald, muscular black man, who towered over her, and was a couple of years older than her. She recognised him from the pictures that Leroy had shown her over their chats and visits over the past couple of months. The similarities were unmistakable, despite him having a graying beard that he did not have in the pictures. The distinct scar on the top of his left brow and the tattoos that ran up his neck. The man standing at the doorstep was none other than Leroy's father.

"Well I wasn't expecting to see such a fine piece of ass at my pathetic boys place," Leroy Snr spoke as his deep baritone voice reverberated through the air. It made Katrina take an involuntary step back out of fear, and she realized that she was stark naked in front of him. Rather belatedly and foolishly she tried to cover up her body with her hands, failing miserably as he had already seen enough. Leroy Snr had been out of prison for less than a week, and was itching to get some pussy. He hadn't expected to find it at his boy's place though. He stepped inside and closed the door behind him.

eyQkR.jpg

"Why don't we get better acquainted," he asked her, the question seemed innocent enough on the surface but the way he was staring at her like a lion about to pounce upon his prey made her think otherwise. She was scared yet she couldn't help shiver a little in excitement at the thrill of having another man stare at her like she was desirable. She gulped knowing what was about to happen....

katrina-kaif-nude-22-edited.jpg

Katrina-Kaif-Naked-Fucking-Bbc-And-Cumshot-On-Tits-Fake1e77d8a9298f8203.jpg

(MyPornSnap.fun)_naked-katrina-kaif-xxxx-10.jpg

128774472_fkat10.jpg

Xelent-Katrina-018.jpg

fkat5.jpg

Later, 2 hours Leroy joins his father.

ZZMaeV6.jpg

Katrina-Kaif-XXX-6.jpg

eztAz.jpg

Katrina10.jpg

Katrina-Kaif-black-double-penetration-fake-sex-without-dress.jpg

erCxh.jpg

WPPBcWw.jpg

THE-END
Excellent story

She thought Leroy was back, he must have changed his mind, she had seen the bulge after he had broken off the kiss. She limped as quickly as she could towards the door and opened without really looking through the. She was naked from head to toe, she could not be bothered to cover herself up again, after all Leroy would just rip the clothes off. It would give him easy access to her. Once she opened the door fully the smile faded from her face, and instead it was filled with dread.

It was not Leroy, not the Leroy she was hoping for. On the other side of the door stood, a bald, muscular black man, who towered over her, and was a couple of years older than her. She recognised him from the pictures that Leroy had shown her over their chats and visits over the past couple of months. The similarities were unmistakable, despite him having a graying beard that he did not have in the pictures. The distinct scar on the top of his left brow and the tattoos that ran up his neck. The man standing at the doorstep was none other than Leroy's father.

"Well I wasn't expecting to see such a fine piece of ass at my pathetic boys place," Leroy Snr spoke as his deep baritone voice reverberated through the air. It made Katrina take an involuntary step back out of fear, and she realized that she was stark naked in front of him. Rather belatedly and foolishly she tried to cover up her body with her hands, failing miserably as he had already seen enough. Leroy Snr had been out of prison for less than a week, and was itching to get some pussy. He hadn't expected to find it at his boy's place though. He stepped inside and closed the door behind him.

eyQkR.jpg

"Why don't we get better acquainted," he asked her, the question seemed innocent enough on the surface but the way he was staring at her like a lion about to pounce upon his prey made her think otherwise. She was scared yet she couldn't help shiver a little in excitement at the thrill of having another man stare at her like she was desirable. She gulped knowing what was about to happen....

128774472_fkat10.jpg

Xelent-Katrina-018.jpg

fkat5.jpg

ZZMaeV6.jpg

Katrina-Kaif-XXX-6.jpg

eztAz.jpg

Katrina10.jpg

erCxh.jpg

WPPBcWw.jpg

THE-END
Great start

eyQkR.jpg

128774472_fkat10.jpg

Xelent-Katrina-018.jpg

fkat5.jpg

ZZMaeV6.jpg

Katrina-Kaif-XXX-6.jpg

eztAz.jpg

Katrina10.jpg

erCxh.jpg

WPPBcWw.jpg

THE-END
Great story

eyQkR.jpg

128774472_fkat10.jpg

Xelent-Katrina-018.jpg

fkat5.jpg

ZZMaeV6.jpg

Katrina-Kaif-XXX-6.jpg

eztAz.jpg

Katrina10.jpg

erCxh.jpg

WPPBcWw.jpg

THE-END

Great bro

"Come on my face, Samantha, make me your lesbian slut," Kajal begged, wanting both to taste Samantha's cum and to get off herself.

"Get ready, my sexy slut," Samantha said, as she began to grind on her face.

"Yes, give me your cum," Kajal begged, not at all concerned that her make-up, that had taken an hour to do, must now be a complete mess.

"Oh yes, fuck, eat my cunt, you cum-hungry lesbian slut," Samantha demanded, so close to orgasm that she had gotten aggressively verbal like she always did.

Kajal licked, and seconds later her entire face was splattered with a gush of cunt cum, surprising her with the excessive amount. Yet she kept licking, amazed by the taste, amazed by the reality of what she was doing, amazed by her own euphoria.

Kajal-Aggarwal-CumShot-Facial-Cum-on-Face-pressing-her-Boobs.jpg

Samantha was surprised at how intense her orgasm was... although the climactic conclusion to a marathon seduction had played into it. She quit licking and for a minute enjoyed the euphoria coursing through her.

Kajal lapped up every drop of cunt cum she could, finding it as sweet as her favorite wine.

As the orgasm faded, Samantha got off the couch, spun Kajal around, dropped to the floor and buried her face into the bride-to-be's pussy. "Time for Nirvana, sister-slut!"

"Oh God, yes," Kajal moaned as Samantha now attacked her cunt with unbounded aggression.

Samantha shifted from teasing to pleasing as she probed the sweet cunt with her tongue. She wanted to give Kajal the greatest orgasm of her life.

Kajal-Aggarwal-then-gets-her-delicious-pussy-licked-and-eaten-out-while-in-the-shower-by-her-little-sis-Nisha-Aggarwal.jpg

"Oh yes, fuck, Samantha," Kajal babbled, "Oh God, I'm so close."

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. "Are you decent, honey?"

"Oh God!" Kajal gasped.

Samantha kept licking, the idea of Kajal's mother being outside the door only enhancing her excitement.

Kajal, who was so close to the brink that she couldn't possibly control it, answered, "Give me a... minute!" The last word came more as a moan as the pleasure multiplied from the busy fingers sliding around inside her.

Samantha slid two fingers inside the sopping wet pussy and expertly located Kajal's likely never-before-visited g-spot. Her lips on the clit, her fingers tapping on the g-spot and Kajal's orgasm erupted.

Sexynipplekajalagarwalpussyfingeringhotfake.jpg

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, FUCK!" Kajal screamed into her hand as her g-spot was ignited and sparked an instant orgasm unlike anything she'd ever experienced. Her head went light, her body caught fire and her cunt jetted out steamy cum in ways she never had before.

Samantha shook her head left to right and pulled out her fingers to catch the flood of cum flowing out of the bride-to-be.

Kajal's body quaked and quaked as she collapsed back and just let the heavens take over.

Samantha-director-cum-on-mouth-and-eyes-xxx-cumshot.jpg

"Kajal!" her mom called out anxiously. "You okay?"

"Fine!" Kajal yelled, although her tone showed annoyance.

"Do you need any help?" the mother asked.

Samantha finally backed off from the intense pussy pleasing and said, "I'm just helping her relax"

"Oh, okay," Kajal's mom said.

"Can you make sure my parents have arrived while I finish up here?" Samantha asked, as she slid two fingers back inside the limp bride-to-be, who was still coming.

"Sure," Kajal's mom agreed. "I'll be back in a couple of minutes."

"I'll make sure she is decent by then," Samantha promised, smiling at Kajal who looked completely beautiful in her disheveled post-orgasmic glow.

"Okay," Kajal's mom called out as she left.

Samantha pulled her fingers out, leaned forward and kissed Kajal.

Kajal kissed her back, the intimacy of the kiss, the softness of Samantha's lips, only adding a maraschino cherry to the perfect moment.

Full-nude-Samantha-and-Kajal-naked-sex-without-dress.jpg

Samantha broke the kiss after only a few seconds before she said, "Now I've kissed both pairs of your lips."

"You're so bad," Kajal said, knowing she should get up and dressed, and yet feeling completely relaxed and totally unhurried in the afterglow of such pleasure.

"Oh, this is only stage one of your sexual awakening today," Samantha said, as she stood up and pulled Kajal to her unsteady feet.

"How many stages are there?"

"At least three."

"Does one of them include that strap-on you mentioned?"

"Definitely," Samantha nodded, planning to fuck her later.

"Too bad I have to go and get married now," Kajal jokes, as she goes to grab her dress.

"Yes, because next time we fuck, it will be incest," Samantha joked playfully, slapping her ass.

"Only by marriage," Kajal pointed out.

"But you'll still be my sister slut," Samantha said, as she helped her put on the dress.

"Anytime," Kajal agreed.

"Remember that," Samantha said, as she added, "and you'll keep wearing my cunt cum on your face for the entire ceremony.

"You really are so bad," Kajal said, shaking her head as she wondered what she looked like after a face-riding.

53424646_125_d294.jpg

"Oh, and that is exactly as you like me," Samantha said, before she moved close to Kajal and added, "You really are beautiful, Kajal."

"You are too, Samantha," Kajal returned the affection. After a pause, she said, "I'm not sure I can do this."

"Too late," Samantha said. "We already came, and we can't take it back."

"I mean get married," Kajal said, suddenly overwhelmed.

Samantha shifted from lesbian lover to maid-of-honour as she took Kajal's hands in hers and said, "I love you, Kajal."

"I love you too, Samantha," Kajal said.

"And you love my brother," Samantha said. "Right?"

"Yes, but..." Kajal began.

"That's it," Samantha said. "No buts. You get the best of both worlds: a man you love to have a family with, and a sister-in-law you love to get you off..." she paused and kissed her briefly before adding, "...whenever my brother can't."

"You're so bad," Kajal laughed at Samantha's prophetic words.

kajal-aggarwal-sexy-body-sex-images.jpg

"And yet I make you feel so good," Samantha pointed out.

"God, I didn't know sex could ever be like that," Kajal sad.

"Oh? Then wait for stage three," Samantha foreshadowed, as she went and put on her dress, just as there was another knock at the door.

"How do I look?" Kajal asked, suddenly worried about her mother seeing her.

"Like a bride who was just face fucked by her sister-in-law," Samantha smiled.

"Oh God!" Kajal said, as there was another knock at the door.

"Honey, let me in,"

"Go reapply your make-up, I'll keep your mother entertained," Samantha said, moving to the door.

"I hope not the same way you just entertained me," Kajal said, heading to the washroom.

Kajal%20Agarwal%20naked.jpg

"Well, she is a pretty hot MILF," Samantha jibed, thinking a real incest threesome was a welcome addition to her sexual bucket list.

"You really are so bad," Kajal repeated for the umpteenth time as she disappeared into the washroom, knowing that nothing would ever be the same again.

Samantha-and-Kajal-Aggarwal-Nude-photoshoot-together-There-pussy-and-Ass-hole.md.jpg

lesbian-actress-Samantha-and-kajal-lesbians-cum-on-boobs.jpg

preview.jpg

Samanthalesbiansexwithkajalagarwalsexyprivateleakedpicture.jpg

66449516_030_c881.jpg

THE END
Super bro

I pressed my nails hard on Sanjay's arms and made a deep scratch as Anand was making me cum like a slut.

"Ohhh... Anand ji... no one has ever made me cum like this"

"That's why we go for housewives like you Rajisha. There is a kick in fucking another man's wife and make her moan and cum like a cheap slut" Anand boasted.

"And posh woman like you enjoy it too as it is a forbidden fruit" he added.

"Are you a cheap slut Rajisha?" Anand asked with his deep voice.

My body was burning with desire to have sex with this fat and terrifying man.

"Only for you Anand ji. I am your whore" I had lost all shame.

"Don't forget about me bitch. Once my brother is done fucking you I will take my turn" said Sanjay.

I turned my head towards Sanjay to see what he was doing.

Sanjay had taken off his shirts and trousers and was sitting on the bed wearing only his boxers. He looked so muscular and menacing and I couldn't even imagine how hard it would be to handle that bull.

I noticed that I had scratched his arms so deep with my sharp nails. "I... I am sorry" I said.

Sanjay said sarcastically "I won't be a gentleman like Anand bhai. When I am done with you, you will be gasping for breath".

I noticed the huge tent between his legs. As big as my fist! I shivered just at the thought of Sanjay fucking me.

"Not so soon Rajisha. Not until I take a King's share of your fresh meat" Anand snapped at me.

Anand held my legs with his hands, lifted my legs up and put my ankles over his shoulders.

"Ah!" I was ready to lose my chastity to this fat goon.

Anand placed his dripping wet penis head over my pussy and rubbed. My cum and Anand's precum mixed and gave so much lubrication.

Anand traced my slit with his erect penis and pushed gently. "Be ready to lose your chastity, you whore".

wTAYM.jpg

"please fuck me fast Anand ji... I am more excited to lose my chastity to you now than I was when I had lost my virginity to Anupam".

In one hard push "slush".. Anand's thick and wet cock was inside me.

"Ummmmpff" I let out a muffled moan and turned my head sideways.

Anand held both my hands and pinned them to the sides of my head. He started moving his penis inside me slowly.

As he started fucking, Anand leaned over me and licked the sides of my neck with a dirty slurp. Then he licked my soft cheeks.

"You are no longer Anupam's chaste wife. You are my private slut now"

"Awww... yes Anand ji... I am your slut. Fuck me.. fuck me faster" I moaned.

w6vUb.jpg

" ahh... Rajisha... I am getting turned on by your flared nose" Anand sucked my nose. It felt so dirty and cheap.

"Chiiii..." it was repulsive.

Anand got turned on by my reaction and stuffed his bearded face into my sweaty armpits.

"Oh Rajisha... even your underarms smell and taste as clean as a lime pie" Anand licked my underarms and started fucking me harder and faster.

"Mmmmm.. owwwww..." I started enjoying his fetish abuse and fucking.

His beard was doing some magic and wherever it rubbed my body and gave skin sores, I found pleasure and wanted more of that subtle pain.

"Rajisha... does Anupam fuck you good?" asked Anand.

"Not as good as you Anand ji.. and he stopped fucking me since last one year". I boosted Anand's ego and he started humping me harder.

wcOA8.jpg

"If he is a good fucker then why don't you have babies yet?" asked Anand.

"Because he always wears a condom," I said.

I realized what blunder I had done "Oh shit!"

Anand gave me an evil smile "and yet you let me fuck you with out a condom".

"Anand ji... this is a mistake.. please go and put on a condom. I will wait like a good slut. Anupam keeps condoms in the bedside drawer." I pleaded.

Anand laughed "what makes you think I will wear one?" He pinned my hands down harder and started fucking me faster.

"Awwww.. Anand ji... it feels good to fuck bare skin... but..."

"But what you whore?" grumbled Anand and went for my weak spot again.

"I... I have never let my husband fuck me without a condom. I am scared now... please wear a cond.... ahhhhh... mmmmmaaaahhhh"

Anand started licking and sucking my neck and rubbed his beard all over it while he kept banging me. He was killing me slowly.

My mangalsutra was glowing with the sweat and saliva of another man.

"Rajisha... I had fucked models and actresses. But you are one hell of a fuck with your short and curvy body and homely face".

w1Cbj.jpg

"Ahhh.. ahhhh... mmmmm... I am going to cum again..." I cried.

Anand pumped his fat ass faster and fucked me more intensely.

My body twisted again as another intense orgasm hit me.

"Aaaaahhh... Anand.." I screamed as I came hard and grabbed Anand's fat hairy ass.

The waves of my orgasm hit me and I felt like my head was spinning.

My pussy was oozing thick cum slowly. Anand lifted his head from my neck and looked at my sweating face.

His eyes were feasting on me. My neck. My cheeks. And ofcourse my flared nose that turned him on so much.

"Look at that pretty face... I am going to cum now" moaned Anand.

"NOOOO!!! ANAND JI... NOT INSIDE ME. YOU ARE NOT WEARING A CONDOM... PLEASE... MMMMPFFFH..."

Anand muffled my screams by kissing my mouth. I couldn't move. I couldn't scream. I waited in fear for the inevitable.

Anand's body shivered as he came like a flood. He bit my lips sooo hard that he gave me a tiny cut.

"Arrrrrgggghhh....." Anand shuddered as he emptied his thick load of semen inside me.

First it felt like a warm splash inside my vagina. He kept cumming inside me and filled my tiny hole. My pussy was overflowing with his cum and I felt his cum was leaking out on my inner thighs. A stream of our mixed juices was flowing towards my asshole.

"Arggghhhhh.. Rajisha... you are a dirty whore now." Anand moaned with pride.

"What have you done to me..." I cried.

wcmNJ.jpg

My body felt good with all that intense fucking and pleasure yet my mind was filled with shame. I am no longer pure. I am not a good wife anymore and this fat bastard had emptied his balls inside my chaste pussy.

I am his dirty whore now. Not even my husband had cum inside me. Tears rolled down.

wwQSK.jpg

At the same time, I felt my body twitch again. Before I realized what was happening I came once more with a short and quick orgasm this time.

Anand's warm splash of cum inside my vagina, his quivering penis and my emotional roller coaster, all had triggered another unexpected orgasm for me.

"Mmmmaaahhhh.. Anand ji..." I cried in shame and passion as I came for the third time.

Anand slowed down and sucked on my bleeding lips and licked all over my sweaty face, neck and sweaty underarms.

wcWCb.jpg

"I have fucked you so hard and tasted all your body juices you beautiful bitch" Anand said in ecstasy.

Then he laid his fat body over mine for a few minutes. Both my tears and orgasm had subsided now.

Anand rolled over to my side.

"Ahhhh..." I gasped and let out a big sigh of relief as Anand got off me.

I turned my head away.

Sanjay was now taking off his boxers and his monster cock sprung up like a king cobra.

My body shuddered in fear.

w2QSx.jpg

wwRTA.jpg

wcIUp.jpg

wco4q.jpg

wcq2a.jpg

w6WcG.jpg

w6Nyk.jpg

w1DVP.jpg

Jv5o1.jpg

THE-END
Super bro

"Will you be my Maid of Honor?" Kajal asked Samantha. Samantha was Kajal's fiancé Deepak's, very affectionate sister.

Kajal-Aggarwal-wedding.jpg

"Really?" she asked, clearly surprised by the question.

"Yes, you've become like a sister to me and I think it would make Deepak happy too," Kajal explained. She had asked Deepak what he thought of her asking Samantha instead of her best friend Tamanna, who Deepak didn't like much. She stressed that Tamanna would still be a bridesmaid, but since she lived three hours away, having someone local to help her with all the preparations made more sense. Plus, Samantha was a complete sweetheart, while Tamanna... Well, let's just call her an acquired taste.

92095901.jpg

Samantha nodded, giddy with excitement; Kajal appeared to be making a long-term fantasy of hers come true, "Of course Kajal, I'd love to."

Samantha moved in for a hug, feeling Kajal's tits squish against her body.

Kajal said, "That's awesome."

Meanwhile, Samantha was already thinking of ways to seduce her brother's beautiful fiancée. She knew it was bad family politics, but she had lusted after the gorgeous Kajal ever since the moment he'd introduced them over a year ago.

Samantha was a strict lesbian, and Kajal knew this, and it was no secret that Samantha was a dominant one who enjoyed seducing straight women... so this offer seemed too good to be true.

samantha-ruth-prabhu-stills-photos-pictures-2253.jpg

"Can you go dress shopping with me next week?" Kajal asked her other two best friends living in other cities.
"Just tell me when and where," Samantha said, before adding, "I want to win Maid of Honor of the Year."

"Is there such a thing?" The somewhat naïve Kajal asked. Although gorgeous with hair, black eyes, big tits, long legs and her voice that melted men's trousers right off their legs, she was a sweetheart who didn't see herself the way others saw her. She was a social worker that focused on keeping kids in school and supporting their families.

kajalagarwal2.jpg

Samantha shrugged, "If there isn't one, there will be once I'm done."

"I love your enthusiasm," Kajal laughed. She had been worried Samantha was going to say no. She didn't have a lot of friends here, having moved here with Deepak.

"Oh, I'm an eager beaver then?" Samantha joked with a less than subtle hint, one she knew the sweet Kajal wouldn't catch onto.

"I can't wait to go dress shopping," Kajal said.

"Please tell me I have some say in the bridesmaids' dresses," Samantha said.

"Of course," Kajal nodded. "You can get something that looks hot, just not as hot as me."

"I could never be as hot as you," Samantha flirted.

"Oh, you're so silly," Kajal brushed off the compliment, oblivious to her true beauty.

Two weeks later they were at a bridal shop trying on wedding and bridesmaid dresses. Samantha's pussy tingled the moment she first saw Kajal in just her bra, panties and pantyhose. Fuck, were those tits made to suck, the bra barely able to hold them in.

3aeee849b197cd8a98b594581b6058ad.jpg

8f9ea40662902d498a32d0fa22d89c84.jpg

Samantha made sure to gently touch Kajal on her back and arms while also slyly blowing hot breath on her neck. She was determined to seduce the bride-to-be. Samantha had also dressed for the occasion, planning also to be in her bra and thong to showcase her tight, gymnast body, as well as a garter belt and stockings as they really showcased her legs.

Samantha complimented the first dress. "This one is cute."

"I don't just want to be cute," Kajal said. "I want cute and sexy."

"Well, that can be achieved with what you wear underneath the dress," Samantha pointed out.

"That goes without saying," Kajal agreed, although in truth she hadn't put any thought into her undergarments.

"Try on the second dress and I'll try on the gold one," Samantha said.

"You'll look amazing in gold," Kajal said.

"It should bring out my hair," Samantha agreed, tossing her hair in the air.

Samantha%2BLatest%2BHot%2BBody%2BShow%2BOrange%2BTransparent%2BDress%2B-%2Bin%2BSamantha%2BAkkineni%2BHeight%252C%2BWeight%252C%2BAge%252C%2BHusband%252C%2BFamily%252C%2BBiography%2B%2526%2BMore%2B%25287%2529.jpg

"And your eyes," Kajal said, always drawn in by Samantha's eyes. She wasn't a lesbian, but if she was it would be the eyes that drew her in like a moth to a flame.

"Happy you notice," Samantha playfully responded, as she pulled down her skirt.

Kajal smiled, "Do you always wear a garter-belt and stockings?"

"Every time I try on maid-of-honor dresses," Samantha said, which was true. One for one. "Plus, I like to dress sexy underneath my outfits and I prefer stockings or thigh highs over restrictive pantyhose." She then paused and added, one more not so subtle innuendo, "I mean you never know when you may end up without clothes on."

"You're such a brat," Kajal said, shaking her head, thinking she should try wearing stockings one day too. "Can you unzip me?"

"I've been waiting for you to say that for a long time," Samantha joked... or at least she made it sound like a joke.

"You never stop," Kajal said, shaking her head, although truth be told, she rather liked the attention she received from Samantha.

Kajal-Aggarwal-At-Apsara-Awards-2016-Pictures-3847-1.jpg

I'm such a bad girl," Samantha joked, as she unzipped Kajal's dress.

"So bad," Kajal agreed, as she slipped the dress off.

Samantha removed her blouse and grabbed the gold dress... one of three she had chosen to try on.

Once Kajal had the next dress on Samantha asked, "How the hell do you keep your body that perfect?"

Kajal shrugged, not being one to actually work out, "This is just how I've always looked."

"I hate you right now, and so does every other woman in the world," Samantha teased. Samantha had a good ass too, but smaller tits and shorter legs... she had to work her ass off to keep the body she had.

"You're beautiful, Samantha," Kajal said, always loving her sister-in-law-to-be's exuberant, outgoing personality and confidence, something she didn't have.

df2ce01e9a868b623fc4cdaa9da7b819.jpg

"Want to marry me instead?" Samantha quipped, making sure to linger longer than necessary, allowing her hot breath to warm up Kajal's neck, as she moved behind to zip up dress number two.

Kajal laughed, playing along, getting a chill down her spine when she felt Samantha's hot breath on her neck, "If I weren't engaged to your brother and if I were a lesbian, I would definitely marry you."

"Always the bridesmaid, never the woman munching on your pussy," Samantha joked, tracing her hand down Kajal's arm before she turned around to let Kajal zip her up. Kajal choked at the statement as she zipped Samantha up but countered, "You're actually the maid of honor."

"So do I get the honor?" Samantha asked, turning around, licking her lips and gazing below Kajal's waist with a wicked smile.

image-2022-07-07-111750682.png

Kajal-Aggarwal-prove-that-she-is-a-great-poser.jpg

"You're so bad," Kajal repeated, shaking her head at her flirtatious sister-in-law-to-be.

"You don't even know the half of it, not even a third," Samantha countered, the idea of seducing her brother's bride-to-be growing increasingly appealing and, she thought, possible. She was definitely laying the groundwork for such a possibility.
hottttttt ???

Back