• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Short Stories

"Come on my face, Samantha, make me your lesbian slut," Kajal begged, wanting both to taste Samantha's cum and to get off herself.

"Get ready, my sexy slut," Samantha said, as she began to grind on her face.

"Yes, give me your cum," Kajal begged, not at all concerned that her make-up, that had taken an hour to do, must now be a complete mess.

"Oh yes, fuck, eat my cunt, you cum-hungry lesbian slut," Samantha demanded, so close to orgasm that she had gotten aggressively verbal like she always did.

Kajal licked, and seconds later her entire face was splattered with a gush of cunt cum, surprising her with the excessive amount. Yet she kept licking, amazed by the taste, amazed by the reality of what she was doing, amazed by her own euphoria.

Kajal-Aggarwal-CumShot-Facial-Cum-on-Face-pressing-her-Boobs.jpg

Samantha was surprised at how intense her orgasm was... although the climactic conclusion to a marathon seduction had played into it. She quit licking and for a minute enjoyed the euphoria coursing through her.

Kajal lapped up every drop of cunt cum she could, finding it as sweet as her favorite wine.

As the orgasm faded, Samantha got off the couch, spun Kajal around, dropped to the floor and buried her face into the bride-to-be's pussy. "Time for Nirvana, sister-slut!"

"Oh God, yes," Kajal moaned as Samantha now attacked her cunt with unbounded aggression.

Samantha shifted from teasing to pleasing as she probed the sweet cunt with her tongue. She wanted to give Kajal the greatest orgasm of her life.

Kajal-Aggarwal-then-gets-her-delicious-pussy-licked-and-eaten-out-while-in-the-shower-by-her-little-sis-Nisha-Aggarwal.jpg

"Oh yes, fuck, Samantha," Kajal babbled, "Oh God, I'm so close."

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. "Are you decent, honey?"

"Oh God!" Kajal gasped.

Samantha kept licking, the idea of Kajal's mother being outside the door only enhancing her excitement.

Kajal, who was so close to the brink that she couldn't possibly control it, answered, "Give me a... minute!" The last word came more as a moan as the pleasure multiplied from the busy fingers sliding around inside her.

Samantha slid two fingers inside the sopping wet pussy and expertly located Kajal's likely never-before-visited g-spot. Her lips on the clit, her fingers tapping on the g-spot and Kajal's orgasm erupted.

Sexynipplekajalagarwalpussyfingeringhotfake.jpg

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, FUCK!" Kajal screamed into her hand as her g-spot was ignited and sparked an instant orgasm unlike anything she'd ever experienced. Her head went light, her body caught fire and her cunt jetted out steamy cum in ways she never had before.

Samantha shook her head left to right and pulled out her fingers to catch the flood of cum flowing out of the bride-to-be.

Kajal's body quaked and quaked as she collapsed back and just let the heavens take over.

Samantha-director-cum-on-mouth-and-eyes-xxx-cumshot.jpg

"Kajal!" her mom called out anxiously. "You okay?"

"Fine!" Kajal yelled, although her tone showed annoyance.

"Do you need any help?" the mother asked.

Samantha finally backed off from the intense pussy pleasing and said, "I'm just helping her relax"

"Oh, okay," Kajal's mom said.

"Can you make sure my parents have arrived while I finish up here?" Samantha asked, as she slid two fingers back inside the limp bride-to-be, who was still coming.

"Sure," Kajal's mom agreed. "I'll be back in a couple of minutes."

"I'll make sure she is decent by then," Samantha promised, smiling at Kajal who looked completely beautiful in her disheveled post-orgasmic glow.

"Okay," Kajal's mom called out as she left.

Samantha pulled her fingers out, leaned forward and kissed Kajal.

Kajal kissed her back, the intimacy of the kiss, the softness of Samantha's lips, only adding a maraschino cherry to the perfect moment.

Full-nude-Samantha-and-Kajal-naked-sex-without-dress.jpg

Samantha broke the kiss after only a few seconds before she said, "Now I've kissed both pairs of your lips."

"You're so bad," Kajal said, knowing she should get up and dressed, and yet feeling completely relaxed and totally unhurried in the afterglow of such pleasure.

"Oh, this is only stage one of your sexual awakening today," Samantha said, as she stood up and pulled Kajal to her unsteady feet.

"How many stages are there?"

"At least three."

"Does one of them include that strap-on you mentioned?"

"Definitely," Samantha nodded, planning to fuck her later.

"Too bad I have to go and get married now," Kajal jokes, as she goes to grab her dress.

"Yes, because next time we fuck, it will be incest," Samantha joked playfully, slapping her ass.

"Only by marriage," Kajal pointed out.

"But you'll still be my sister slut," Samantha said, as she helped her put on the dress.

"Anytime," Kajal agreed.

"Remember that," Samantha said, as she added, "and you'll keep wearing my cunt cum on your face for the entire ceremony.

"You really are so bad," Kajal said, shaking her head as she wondered what she looked like after a face-riding.

53424646_125_d294.jpg

"Oh, and that is exactly as you like me," Samantha said, before she moved close to Kajal and added, "You really are beautiful, Kajal."

"You are too, Samantha," Kajal returned the affection. After a pause, she said, "I'm not sure I can do this."

"Too late," Samantha said. "We already came, and we can't take it back."

"I mean get married," Kajal said, suddenly overwhelmed.

Samantha shifted from lesbian lover to maid-of-honour as she took Kajal's hands in hers and said, "I love you, Kajal."

"I love you too, Samantha," Kajal said.

"And you love my brother," Samantha said. "Right?"

"Yes, but..." Kajal began.

"That's it," Samantha said. "No buts. You get the best of both worlds: a man you love to have a family with, and a sister-in-law you love to get you off..." she paused and kissed her briefly before adding, "...whenever my brother can't."

"You're so bad," Kajal laughed at Samantha's prophetic words.

kajal-aggarwal-sexy-body-sex-images.jpg

"And yet I make you feel so good," Samantha pointed out.

"God, I didn't know sex could ever be like that," Kajal sad.

"Oh? Then wait for stage three," Samantha foreshadowed, as she went and put on her dress, just as there was another knock at the door.

"How do I look?" Kajal asked, suddenly worried about her mother seeing her.

"Like a bride who was just face fucked by her sister-in-law," Samantha smiled.

"Oh God!" Kajal said, as there was another knock at the door.

"Honey, let me in,"

"Go reapply your make-up, I'll keep your mother entertained," Samantha said, moving to the door.

"I hope not the same way you just entertained me," Kajal said, heading to the washroom.

Kajal%20Agarwal%20naked.jpg

"Well, she is a pretty hot MILF," Samantha jibed, thinking a real incest threesome was a welcome addition to her sexual bucket list.

"You really are so bad," Kajal repeated for the umpteenth time as she disappeared into the washroom, knowing that nothing would ever be the same again.

Samantha-and-Kajal-Aggarwal-Nude-photoshoot-together-There-pussy-and-Ass-hole.md.jpg

lesbian-actress-Samantha-and-kajal-lesbians-cum-on-boobs.jpg

preview.jpg

Samanthalesbiansexwithkajalagarwalsexyprivateleakedpicture.jpg

66449516_030_c881.jpg

THE END
such an interesting story..u rocked it as usual bro....fan of your work...great story superb narration,
super ..
feels like it should be little more longer..

A drop of sweat rolled off my forehead as Vinay waited for his friend to come out of his house. It was a hot day, a very hot day, the thermometer read 38 degree Celsius. Vinay was standing in the portico of his friend Ankush's house looking around in discomfort, silently cursing him in his mind. He just wanted him to come out soon, which would allow him to get in the car and start the AC. Vinay looked at his watch, it was 3 hours before Ankush's scheduled flight, and he should have been out by now.

A welcome guest of cool breeze hit Vinay, the main door of the house opened and Sakshi came out followed by Ankush. Sakshi always caught Vinay's fancy. He could feel his loins stir. Sakshi had the complexion of honey, her body was lithe, and when she walked it echoed of grace, her breasts were perfectly shaped globules. She wore a simple salwar and kameez, her hips swayed gently. Vinay did not cast more than a cursory glance at her and offer a perfunctory smile, he would never let Ankush see what he felt about Sakshi.
4edf95c54e4a4be87667ab75e147c92c.jpg

Luggage in the boot, customary greetings exchanged, Vinay and Ankush headed to the airport. It was there Ankush realized he had taken both the keys to the house, which would mean Sakshi could not lock the house by herself. He asked Vinay to return a key to Sakshi, which he gladly accepted. The drive back to the house, Vinay's mind was filled with fantasies of himself and Sakshi. His manhood stood erect most of the journey.

As he came back to Ankush's house, it was almost late evening, the streets were bustling with vendors trying to strike the best price for their products. Customers were trying to get the best bargain. Vinay looked up and the sun was not as intense as before, clouds had gathered. It was not hot, worse it was sultry. As Vinay got out of the car the heat and humidity hit him with all its might. A short walk to the door and he rang the doorbell, to which Sakshi answered.

She was looking gorgeous, her face was moist with sweat, and had crept through her armpits onto her kameez. Vinay handed her the keys and made some small talk. He was invited inside, which he gladly accepted both because he was turned on, and because it was hot outside. Vinay sat in the hall, Sakshi handed him some much needed cold water, as she bent down to place the glass he caught sight of her cleavage, again his groins stirred. A pressure cooker whistle from the kitchen called upon Sakshi's attention. She went into the kitchen.

iamsakshiagarwal-20200905-0005.jpg

Vinay got a crazy idea of following her in and taking her unawares, from the back. Not sure if to follow up on that idea, but just wanting to be close to Sakshi he went into the kitchen, Sakshi was busy cooking and barely noticed him. He placed the glass in the sink and stared at her from behind. She was there, in front of him, 5"6' tall, honey complexioned and the curvature of her hips was too much for him to resist. His heart pounding, his arms shivering, his mind conflicted, he grabbed her by the waist from behind.

Shock reverberated through her body like a bolt of lightning. She twisted around her mouth agape. She was very pious, her husband had been the only one she had been with. No college romance, no high school sweethearts. But, she did always think of such things happening. Deep down she wanted to be used brutally.

the-night-14.jpg

There is a huge difference between thinking of something and it occurring in real life. When the reality hits your deepest darkest fantasies, you are not ready for it, it is a shock, but there is a small quarter of mind that is now lit up with the possibilities, a very small quarter. Sakshi tried to wriggle free and push Vinay away, this was when Vinay's resolution became firm. He had gone too far to turn back now. Vinay held her in a vice-like grip and dragged her from the kitchen. She was screaming and kicking, but the din outside made sure no one heard her.

Vinay tugged her hair to arch her neck upwards, while he held her waist in a vice-like grip with his other hand. She had closed her eyes, but she tried to turn her face away from, to avoid his lips touching hers. His first kiss was planted on her cheek, his body was now on fire. He yanked her hair harder, causing her to cry in pain. Once her lips parted, he kissed her with all his passion, his tongue exploring the coolness of her mouth. This lasted for a while, somehow Sakshi's struggle seemed to reduce in intensity. His grip eased, and she pushed him away with all her might.

9.jpg

This made him more determined to have her. He approached her again, this time she slapped him. He slapped her back, but with restraint, he wanted her to give up her resistance not hate him. She started to move away towards the door. This time Vinay grabbed her by her arm, pushed her onto the couch and got over her. He reached out to her waist and yanked her kameez upwards. She glued her arms to her sides, the kameez did not go up all the way but just enough to reveal her near flat abdomen.

He kissed it and licked her belly button, a small moan escaped her lips. Vinay quickly seized this opportunity and kissed the sides of her neck, Sakshi shut her eyes, it was all very good, and very wrong.

AVvXsEj50a66OFLCQv3kETJzl2LZAHmFL-ovoaxBjPz4lOPGtTc-klC6A_3RvP6qq3eTX00KvlADE1_7PsdHVtcSdQ-cYpahxF0CjKvgS_bOOK1C8hRKyFl6cFbVRLcAJzkRgjuyIN2WJwh9v9YNp3VArIWWCPTIR_OJbpueZwKD1lzYkxppa0HiqrmU-x82SQ=w512-h640

She again experienced a pang of guilt, she pushed Vinay away, he gave her a couple of slaps, and tears began to well in her eyes, clouding her vision. Vinay used this opportunity to quickly pull up her kameez, her arms did offer only a little resistance, her face turned to a side, and the kameez came off quickly. Sakshi felt both shame and excitement at the same time, it was a feeling she had in her childhood when she stole small change from her father. It was wrong, but no one would get hurt and it felt good.

Her beautiful breasts were held up by a white bra with lace edges. Vinay wondered why she wore such good lingerie in the house, he did not care about it, he grabbed her by the shoulders, turned her around and unclasped the bra. She was crying. Her bare back exposed, Vinay started kissing her from the nape of the neck, over her shoulders and down her spine. Through her tears, Sakshi felt uncontrolled arousal, her body was responding to Vinay, even though her mind told not to.

sakshi-agarwal-nipple-naked-pics-667x1000.jpg

Vinay turned her over, pulled the strings of her salwar and pulled it down in a swift stroke. Sakshi did not have time to react, but she moved her arms over her thighs to cover her womanhood. Vinay seized this opportunity to grab her breasts, he kneaded them roughly, and his fingers left some marks. Sakshi was pained by this and she begged him to stop. Vinay responded by sucking her nipples and rolling his tongue expertly over her areolas. Sakshi's tears stopped, a jolt of immense and intense pleasure flowed over her body. Her hands lifted from her thighs and moved

PicsArt_11-07-10.39.23.jpg

Vinay observed this and moved down on her. Kissing her all the way till he reached the lips of her vagina. He grabbed her panty with his tongue and dragged it all the way down her magnificent legs. His tongue got hold of her clit, and started playing with it. One...Two...Three... three orgasmic shudders passed through Sakshi's body, juices oozed out of her pussy. Her back arched, her moans became screams of joy. She started calling his name. Vinay's erect manhood was now ready, he plunged into her, the waves of his motion causing ripples across her. His finger was playing with her clit. Boom, one more orgasm, her words became incomprehensible only a steady moan filled the hall of Ankush's house. Soon Vinay was ready, he exploded inside her.

PicsArt_11-08-05.00.18.jpg

When he pulled out Sakshi's eyes were closed and her body flaccid. He grabbed her face as he straddled her on the couch. She was sitting with her face close to his cock. His limp cock with semen was touching her lips. She moved her head away in disgust. He pulled it back firmly and pinched her nipples hard with the other hand, this opened her mouth and he placed his manhood in her mouth. She looked at him, her eyes searching for some empathy in his, but she could only see the burning smolders of lust.

12_77.jpg

Vinay started moving her head back and forth. After a few thrusts the sliminess was cleaned by her tongue. Her moist mouth felt heavenly. He continued to rock her head and soon felt blood flow back to his manhood again. His manhood now fully erect was getting ready to explode. Sakshi sensed this and pulled out. She nodded with pitiful eyes asking him not to unload in her mouth. Vinay asked her to use her tongue to play with his testis. She did that, his manhood had a raw smell, a musk that she found fierce. As her tongue explored his testis Vinay felt a jolt of orgasm, he pulled up her head and cummed all over her face.
PicsArt_11-08-05.26.44.jpg

Tired, they both sat down, Sakshi went to the bathroom, and washed herself. As she washed the cum off her face a slow naughty smile crept on her face. It was a good fuck that she just had. Moral depravity stood no chance against such exquisite pleasures. She adjusted her smile to a blank face as she came out of the bathroom. That face would soon grimace as Vinay's manhood was ready again. As soon as Sakshi came out of the bathroom, Vinay yanked her to the couch, turned her around, pushed her face down with one hand, held her waist with another, his manhood rammed her ass. Sakshi screamed in pain and horror as her last virginity was taken by Vinay. But as Vinay started swinging her body responded by joining the motion. The tightness of her ass caused Vinay to cum way before he intended.

85589369_050_6fca.jpg

PicsArt_11-12-01.09.18cf435aabdcaf13f3.jpg

Sakshi was relieved but also dissatisfied. Vinay was exhausted and sat on the couch gasping for breath. Sakshi took her clothes to the bedroom and got dressed. When she came out Vinay was dressed too. He apologized to her for all the pain, she just listened to it blankly.

As he got out of the house to leave, Sakshi said "you know Ankush will not be here for a full two months right?" Vinay looked at her with surprise, as he caught a glimpse of a naughty smile as Sakshi closed the door.

sakshi-agarwal.jpg

THE-END

I got the job in Hyderabad, and the company provided two weeks of accommodation for me. During those two weeks, I met two guys, Swaroop and Dilip. We three decided to stay together and took a two-bedroom flat. Post-one-week, we found that the flat was not good and we were dissatisfied with the house.

We were frustrated and raised our voice to the owner. But he didn’t listen to our concerns and was not ready to repair the place. Swaroop and Dilip left the flat on the same day as they found a new flat at an expensive cost. I can’t afford that price and decided to stay back in my current flat until I got the new house.

After a couple of days, the house owner’s wife repaired the pipes for the bathroom. On the following weekend, the landlord requested me not to leave the house and reduced the rent by 35% due to some issues in the house. He showed the house to a few people, but everyone rejected it.

I was in the mood to leave the flat. But I had an alcohol party with team members on the following Friday. After completing the party, Chandini came to my flat, and we both were fucked that night. Later, she used to come to my flat as I stayed alone, which motivated me to stay in that flat.

white-cock-fucking-Chandini-Chowdary-into-her-cute-pussy-hole.jpg

After a few months, I started talking with the house owner’s wife, Ester Noronha, like ‘Hi’ and ‘Hello.’ One day, she requested me to change the cylinder as she couldn’t change it. I helped her and left the place. Slowly we started our conversation, but it was within boundaries.

Slowly my affairs list was increasing, and Ester Noronha noticed that girls were frequently coming to my flat. She was not saying anything about that and never talked about that topic with me. It’s been more than two years, and she hasn't asked for a raise in rent.

Ester-Noronha-New-Photos-1.JPG

Sometimes we used to go out for veggies, to pay municipal tax, and other stuff. One day, I asked about her hubby and kid because I hardly see her hubby. She said that her spouse is busy with work. He works in the government bank as a senior manager. Daily, he travels by Local train.

Her hubby leaves home at 5:15 am. He reaches the house at around 10:00 pm. Ester Noronha cooks breakfast, lunch, and evening snacks for her hubby. She wakes at 4:15 am daily and prepares food. Her kid was in class 3, and his school bus comes by 6:45 am. He comes back from school at 4:00 pm. Then he goes out for swimming and karate classes.

She said that her life is busy in the kitchen, house cleaning, and other tasks. Later she told me that her hubby owns 5 flats in the same apartment. I was shocked to know. She was blessed with money and security. But it was sad because her hubby was not providing any comfort to her.

Ester-Noronha-2.jpg

One day, she requested me to take her courier shop, and she couriers some packets to Nagpur. I guess it was homemade cooking stuff. After two days, I took a beneficial leave as I worked on weekends. It was a cloudy day, and I reached home after my gym session.

Ester Noronha saw me when I was opening the door. She asked me about my office, and I said I was on leave. Then I went inside the flat. The rain has started, and it was a romantic climate. I watched porn and left for a shower. My doorbell was continuously ringing when I was taking a shower.

I stopped masturbating in the middle and completed my shower. I wrapped my towel to my waist and opened the door. It was Ester Noronha! This surprised me, and she came inside my house without taking my permission.

Ester Noronha: Madhan! My broadband is not working. I need to check the status of the DTDC Courier. So can I use your laptop?

Me: Of course. You can check. The laptop is on my bed.

She entered my bedroom, but I forgot to close the porn site. And also, condom packets were lying on the bed. I try to stop her from entering the bedroom. But I was in a towel and couldn't walk fast to clear the mess.

Ester+Noronha+in+saree+photos+_22_.JPG

She reached my bed and saw the porn video which was playing on the laptop. She saw a different flavor of a condom packet under my pillow and beside my pillow. She sighed at me furiously and took the laptop, and kept it on her lap.

I was surprised that she wore a nightdress with side ropes. Her nightdress was till her knees. I saw her in a saree when I was unlocking the door. But now she was in a maroon nightdress. Her nightdress covers her knees. I saw her clean shaved legs, and my dick was raised to the highest point.

I can see her deep cleavage and big boobs from the dress. Honestly, I have never seen her in that dress before. She never exposes her parts. But today, she was in a different look, and it was raining outside.

Ester-Noronha-Hot-Cleavage-Pics-At-Movie-Promotions1.jpg

Ester Noronha: Oh! The courier has not been reached yet.

After that, she kept the laptop on the table and sat on the chair. Her boobs were tempting for me. My dick was raised to the highest point, and I was in the towel only. I didn’t wear a lower hat either.

Ester Noronha: Madhan! What have you done in this flat? Why do you have plenty of condom packets? You asshole, how many times you had sex in this flat?

I was shocked by her words. She never used dirty words with me. But today she was speaking very dirty with me. I was mute and listening to her.

ester-noronha_164991643730.jpg

Ester Noronha: You didn’t pay additional rent from the past 3 years, but you were fucking girls in the bedroom. Sometimes I heard moans on the ground floor. My hubby was not aware of you. He doesn’t like your cheap tricks.

I realized she was talking about a rent increase. So I slowly opened my mouth and said, “Ester Noronha, I agree you didn’t raise the rent, but I am comfortable with raising the rent from next month by 5%.”

Ester Noronha: Haha, fuck off your 5% raise.

Then she stood up from the chair and came near to me. But still, my dick was raised, and I can see her erect nipples from nightdress. It was tempting for me. All of a sudden, she removed my towel and touched my lips with her lips, and closed her eyes.

vlcsnap-00014.jpg

I was in shock, but slowly we started our liplock for two minutes. Our saliva got exchanged, and we kissed very passionately. Then we broke the kiss. She removed the side knots of her dress and removed her nightdress. She was standing nude. She was clean shaved.

I hugged her tightly and put my tongue inside her mouth. Our tongue was whirled, and her naked boobs were mashed by my chest. My blood was boiling like anything. Outside it was raining, and that made my body heat. Ester Noronha was full of lust.
Ester-Noronha-hairy-pussy-fake.jpg

I placed my hands on her asscheeks and pressed her bum, and spanked her ass cheeks hard. Then we broke the kiss and hugged tightly. I started licking her neck and kissing her neck gently. She started moaning and pulling my hair.

She was moaning like, ” Fuck me! My hubby is not taking care of my needs. I am carving for sex! Make me moan! Fuck me hard.” I took her hand and placed it on my dick. She started moaning a little louder, and I can see the joy on her face. She started a handjob, and I moved on to her boobs.

(RedXXX.cc)_esther-noronha-preview.jpg

I tickled her brown boob with my tongue, and she moaned a little louder. Her one hand was on my dick, and another hand was in my hair. I was sucking her boobs one after another. She was moaning and was enjoying boob-sucking. All of a sudden, I bit her nipple hard.

She increased the speed of the hand job. I bit her nipples at one go, and she hugged me tightly and pulled my hair hard. Her boobs were awesome, and I made them red. Then she pushed me towards the wall and bit my neck. She left love bites on my neck and started licking my nipples.

two_men_suc-13543.gif

She was aggressively biting and sucking my nipples. I was pulling her hair hard. Soon I pushed her down. Her mouth was near to my dick, and I pushed my dick inside her mouth. Without wasting any time, she took my dick inside her mouth and started sucking my dick.

Then later, she rolled her tongue on my dick very beautifully. I was in a different world. My body was loaded with huge fuel once her tongue touched my dick. My nervousness became heated, and I was pulling her hair hard. We both were in lust and high in the mood.

Angela-White-handjob-blowjob.gif

She gave a good blowjob though my dick was not fully in her mouth. She sucks my balls and makes me high with her sexy moans. After the blowjob, she whispered to me to fuck hard and laid on the bed. She spread her legs wider on the bed.

Her pussy was clean shaved, and without wasting any time, I jumped on her. She was pushing me down and was moaning like, “Fuck baby! Fuck, my hubby is not doing from the past 5 years. Fuck me! I am a whore now.”

I touched her pussy with my tongue. I tickled her upper part of pussy, and she shivered and moaned loudly. I put both hands on her boob and started pressing her nipples and licking her pussy slowly. Her groans were wilder and wilder, and she put her hands on my head.

angela-white-3.jpg

I increased the pace of pussy licking. She was pushing my head hard and moaning like, “Fuck! I never experienced this from my hubby! Kill my pussy with your tongue!” Her moans made me energy, and I licked her pussy very passionately. She was pushing my head hard and grunted loudly.

Then I put my index finger in her pussy and teased her more. After that, I put my middle finger and sucked her beautiful boob. She was moaning, “My hubby did this with me. Make me happy. I am desperate. Fuck me. Please fuck me.”

(m=ldpwiqacxtE_Ai)(mh=_BPrXBfrVPwB8lh9)38251421b.gif

Then I stopped my finger and hugged her tightly. Her pussy was very wet. She was asking me for fuck, but I was in the mood for more foreplay. But she has requested me for fuck. Without wasting any time, I placed my dick over her pussy and slowly drilled my dick inside her pussy.

Her pussy was very wet. My dick went inside her pussy without much trouble. After that, I started to and fro shots. She was moaning and raised her legs in the air. I was enjoying and fucking her passionately. She was moaning badly and raised my temperature high.

tumblr_o2qf99sAou1upft9bo1_500.gifv

She was biting my neck and pulling my hair hard. We both fucked in missionary for some time. Then I moved her in the doggy style. I started fucking her pussy from the back and pressing her boobs at the same time. We both enjoyed it and had a shower again.

vNq7HGB.gif

After that, we used to meet and fuck when she was depressed with her husband and when she was horny. Her hubby was not taking care of her needs even though she asked her hubby for sex. But unfortunately, she chooses me for sex because her husband is not treating her like a wife.

FLukRZSagAQPnFK

Screenshot-35941.png

MV5BYzA4NDU0MTUtODFmMy00YjAzLWIyZGUtMTk5YmU0YTkxNmY3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTIyNzY0NTMx._V1_.jpg

THE-END

Add her

Then later, she rolled her tongue on my dick very beautifully. I was in a different world. My body was loaded with huge fuel once her tongue touched my dick. My nervousness became heated, and I was pulling her hair hard. We both were in lust and high in the mood.

She gave a good blowjob though my dick was not fully in her mouth. She sucks my balls and makes me high with her sexy moans. After the blowjob, she whispered to me to fuck hard and laid on the bed. She spread her legs wider on the bed.

Her pussy was clean shaved, and without wasting any time, I jumped on her. She was pushing me down and was moaning like, “Fuck baby! Fuck, my hubby is not doing from the past 5 years. Fuck me! I am a whore now.”

I touched her pussy with my tongue. I tickled her upper part of pussy, and she shivered and moaned loudly. I put both hands on her boob and started pressing her nipples and licking her pussy slowly. Her groans were wilder and wilder, and she put her hands on my head.

angela-white-3.jpg

I increased the pace of pussy licking. She was pushing my head hard and moaning like, “Fuck! I never experienced this from my hubby! Kill my pussy with your tongue!” Her moans made me energy, and I licked her pussy very passionately. She was pushing my head hard and grunted loudly.

Then I put my index finger in her pussy and teased her more. After that, I put my middle finger and sucked her beautiful boob. She was moaning, “My hubby did this with me. Make me happy. I am desperate. Fuck me. Please fuck me.”

Then I stopped my finger and hugged her tightly. Her pussy was very wet. She was asking me for fuck, but I was in the mood for more foreplay. But she has requested me for fuck. Without wasting any time, I placed my dick over her pussy and slowly drilled my dick inside her pussy.

Her pussy was very wet. My dick went inside her pussy without much trouble. After that, I started to and fro shots. She was moaning and raised her legs in the air. I was enjoying and fucking her passionately. She was moaning badly and raised my temperature high.

She was biting my neck and pulling my hair hard. We both fucked in missionary for some time. Then I moved her in the doggy style. I started fucking her pussy from the back and pressing her boobs at the same time. We both enjoyed it and had a shower again.

vNq7HGB.gif

After that, we used to meet and fuck when she was depressed with her husband and when she was horny. Her hubby was not taking care of her needs even though she asked her hubby for sex. But unfortunately, she chooses me for sex because her husband is not treating her like a wife.

FLukRZSagAQPnFK

Screenshot-35941.png

MV5BYzA4NDU0MTUtODFmMy00YjAzLWIyZGUtMTk5YmU0YTkxNmY3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTIyNzY0NTMx._V1_.jpg

THE-EN

angela-white-3.jpg

vNq7HGB.gif

FLukRZSagAQPnFK

Screenshot-35941.png

THE-END
amazing story

Back