• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Short Stories

#Asin Thottumkal & Kriti Kharbanda

Asin-Wiki-Age-Height-Weight-Net-Worth-Husband.jpg
wp9791312.jpg

Asin lost her husband at the age of 31 in a road traffic accident. Her husband, Nirmal, was 35 years at that time. They were married only three years back and at that time Asin was pregnant. Asin and her husband Nirmal met with the accident while they were traveling to Asin's parental home.

Asin.jpg

The accident was horrible. The driver and Nirmal died at the spot. Asin was severely wounded leading to loss of the baby she was carrying. The company in which Nirmal was working provided compassionate employment to Asin. Asin was well qualified in computer softwares and joined the Information & Systems department of the company after she completely recovered from her accidental injuries.

For two months after the accident, Asin had to remain admitted to the hospital. After she was discharged, she remained another six months with her parents and had to take regular physiotherapy to recover completely. She joined her job nearly eleventh months after the accident on completion of all formalities.

Since Asin was posted at. a different location than where her husband was, she sold their previous house and bought a new one at her place of posting. Initially for about six months, her parents stayed with her.

The driver who had died in the same accident had left behind his wife Kriti without any issue. Out of compassion, Asin decided to engage Kriti as a full time domestic hand to help her in household works. Kriti took every care of Asin and finding that with her help Asin could live comfortably, her parents decided to go back to their native place after six months.

nookayya-heroine-kriti-kharbanda-posters35.jpg

Lives of Asin and Kriti went well except that Asin suffered from severe pain in her knees during the full moon and new moon days. Asin consulted many physiotherapists and orthopedic surgeons about her problem but none could give a permanent solution. When Asin left for her job, the house remained under the care of Kriti. She cleaned the house, utensils, prepared meals, called plumbers or electricians whenever required. In fact, she was the manager of the house.

Nearly a year passed with Asin and Kriti staying together in the same house. On the full moon and new moon days, when Asin had severe pain of knees making her almost immobile, Kriti would not only do marketing but would help Asin taking bath, dressing for office and at night would give massage on her legs and knees to relieve the severity of Asin's aching knees.

Things went on well. Neither Kriti nor Asin had anything to complain against each other and both treated the other with love and care. It was at the beginning of the second year of Asin's service life when Asin had an official program on the foundation day of the Company that Asin had to go early to the office and came late at around 9.30 at night. After the busy work schedule Asin had returned extremely tired and exhausted and just changing her dress she went to sleep. The next day was a Sunday.

In the morning, Asin felt severe pain and was unable to get down from bed. Kriti helped her to walk to the sink, wash her face and served her breakfast and medicine on bed. Asin always took her bath after breakfast. So Kriti asked her if Asin would like to take her bath. Asin at first decided to skip bathing but on being assured to be helped by Kriti, she agreed.

Once in the bathroom, Asin felt ashamed to take off her clothes in front of Kriti. Kriti, however, scolded her saying that both of them being females, Asin should not hesitate to take off her clothes. Asin was dying in shame as Kriti, her domestic hand started taking off Asin's clothes. Soon Asin was standing in front of Kriti in her undergarments. Asin told Kriti that she could manage the rest. But Kriti paid no heed and made Asin sit on a molded stool. Kriti then carefully unhooked Asin's bra and with warm water started soaping her upper part. Asin kept her eyes shut in shame. Kriti soaped Asin's back, her shoulders, nape and neck, her bushy armpits and then her hands came on Asin's boobs. Asin suddenly recalled the way Nirmal used to play with her flesh mounds during love making and even after nearly three years her nipples get erect. Kriti did not miss the change and while soaping boobs she took the nipples between her fingers pressing them slightly. Asin moaned and admonished, "What are you doing?"

asin%2Bnude%2Bbathing%2Bshowing%2Bboobs%2Band%2Bnipples.jpg

"Ma'am, you have such a wonderful figure," Kriti said, "Thank God, no male has the opportunity to see such beauty, they would have gone crazy."

"Keep your mouth shut, Kriti," Asin rebuked, "I never thought you could speak that dirty."

"Ma'am, pardon me," Kriti said, "I just wanted to appreciate your figure. As for your calling it dirty, haven't both of us played this dirty game with our respective husbands when they were alive?"

"Oh, you're too outspoken, Kriti." said Asin with a smile.

Kriti had by this time completed soaping the upper part of Asin's body and asked her to lift her hips a bit from the stool so that Kriti can pull down her panty. Asin was more ashamed by then and said, "No need, give me the shower, I can manage it myself."

Kriti gave the telephone shower to Asin but said, "Why are you so ashamed? I'm a woman too. I really appreciate the figure you have maintained."

"Are you going to leave me alone?" Asin said a bit in a serious tone pointing the shower head towards Kriti, "Else I will drench you too."

"I am not ashamed of my body like you," Kriti said, "Particularly before another female."

What Kriti did was never imagined by Asin. She pulled Asin's panty almost forcibly up to her knees and looking at Asin's bushy cunt said, "Why don't you shave or trim your pussy and armpit hairs?"

"You're too much," Asin said with apparent disgust, "I don't like such things."

"Ma'am, don't get angry," Kriti said, "We're two unfortunate widows. But don't be ashamed, I will make you comfortable."

As Kriti said the above words her hands were between the two legs of Asin soaping thoroughly the latter's bushy cunt. Asin was almost dying of shame. She held Kriti's hand and tried to push it away from her genital area. But Kriti was strong enough and moreover, with her aching body Asin couldn't apply much force. Kriti said with a naughty tone, "What are you, ma'am? Nobody has caressed that part of yours after Sahib died and still you are trying to stop me."

FullnudeAsinbathroomnakedbodywithoutdress.jpg

Asin was quite angry and said a bit roughly, "Kriti, you might be starving after your husband's death and might enjoy such caress. But I don't. So leave me right now.'

Kriti replied with sarcasm, "Why are you pretending to be a prude? Just watch how your nipples are standing out prominently since I started caressing your boobs!"

Kriti did not stop caressing Asin's pussy. Perhaps Asin had not shaved or trimmed her pubic hairs since her husband died and they had grown long enough. Kriti was playfully moving her fingers in them. But then she went a step further and touched Asin's labia lips and pushed her index finger in Asin's love hole and started fingering. Asin shivered and let out a scream escape her mouth.

Asin_Fake_001.jpg

Asin was holding the telephone shower in her hand. In order to get rid of Kriti, Asin turned the shower on towards Kriti. Gushes of water started sprinkling from the shower drenching Kriti considerably. But Kriti paid no heed. She continued to get wet and groped Asin's thighs and complimented in a husky voice, "You've slender, smooth and sexy thighs."

Finding that getting wet under the shower had no effect on Kriti, Asin decided to play offensive and caught Kriti's boobs squeezing them quite roughly. Kriti took it very sportingly and asked, "Do you want to see them?"

And without waiting for an answer, Kriti quickly removed all her clothes standing before Asin stark nude. Asin could not believe that Kriti could strip in front of her so casually. But Asin also appreciated within herself the exotic slim body of Kriti with her protruding nipples and clean shaved armpits and vagina. Asin could feel that despite her repulsion, she was warm within to watch Kriti nude. Two women were naked in front of each other inside the bathroom. They smiled at each other - there was nothing to be ashamed of.

Kriti-Kharbanda.md.jpg

Kriti helped Asin to complete bathing, wiped Asin carefully and helped her move to the bedroom. Both of them were nude then. Once in the bedroom, Kriti powdered Asin. She then gave a warm massage on her legs for about half an hour. Asin felt much better after the massage and the pain was much relieved. She thanked Kriti for her service adding that, "But you're quite naughty."

Kriti smiled and replied, "Sometimes it is necessary to be naughty. But I hope I didn't offend you."

"It was so shocking at first that I could have slapped you then," replied Asin, "I never imagined that you could go to that extent. But your naughtiness made me feel like a woman again after many years."

Kriti smiled and like an elderly companion asked, "Shall I clean your bushes in the armpits and between the legs? It is better to keep them clean."

kriti-kharbanda-sexy-boobs-naked-nipple-without-blouse-640x364.jpg

Asin blushed and said, "I don't know. You are playing with my honor. Had you been a male you would have been charged for molesting."

Kriti laughed aloud and said, "You have such a perfect figure, I couldn't restrain."

Asin was feeling that somewhere the master servant relation between her and Kriti got diluted by what had happened so far and that after being nude in front of each other, they were more like two companions with same widowed life and nearer age. So as a return compliment to Kriti she said, "Your figure is no less attractive either. Your curves can make men go crazy."

"Thank you, ma'am," simply said Kriti as she busied herself with a small comb and started trimming the curly pubic hairs. Asin spread her legs wide to give better access to Kriti to trim and said in a matter of fact style, "Stop calling me ma'am. After what you did and are doing now, we are more like two friends. If you find it odd to address me by name, call me as Di."

NakedslimbodyAsinThottumkalspreadingherthighadlegsoncouchcast.jpeg

Kriti nodded in affirmation. She had almost trimmed her pubic jungle by then and asked Asin, "Do you want to keep trimmed? Or should I shave clean?"

"Since I have been exposed to you today," Asin said, "Shave clean. You may not get to see me in this pose again."

Simi applied shaving cream on Asin's pussy and armpits and very carefully shaved her hair. Once it was completed, Kriti said, "You've glowing skin, Di. Just see how nice it looks after cleaning. That's why I always keep clean shaved."

Asin was a bit bold by then and she asked Kriti, "Did your husband eat your pussy?"

Kriti-Kharbanda-naked-xxx-3.jpg

For the first time Kriti was ashamed and in a blurred voice said, "Yes and I too sucked the lollipop."

Asin admitted casually, "Yes that was true for us also though initially I refused to take his thing in my mouth."

Both of them laughed. Asin was clean shaved at her pussy and armpits. Her nipples were in normal shape. Kriti took a few drops of almond oil in her palm and began to massage Asin's pussy. Asin felt an excitement building up inside her and asked Kriti to stop. Kriti stopped immediately only to take her hands to caress Asin's 36 size boobs. Asin's nipples grew hard again. Kriti pressed those nipples hard. Asin moaned and said, "Stop this, Kriti. What're you doing?"

tamil-actress-asin-nude-boobs-2020-1393251.jpg

Kriti smiled, lowered her face on Asin's boobs and took one nipple in her mouth, sucking it hard. Asin screamed in excitement and made a futile attempt to free her nipple from the mouth of Kriti. Unable to free her nipple, Asin said, "You will know, naughty girl, the punishment for teasing me."

And Asin extended her hands to take Kriti's naked boobs in her palm, kneading them vigorously. Kriti moaned and the nipples of her 34 sized boobs stood erected in anticipation. Both laughed and Kriti laid her nude body on Asin's with the former's lips taking Asin's lips in her grip. Asin was not ready for what had happened and she tried to free herself from the sensuous grip of Kriti. But Kriti had already taken control of the game; her tongue went inside Asin's mouth playing with the latter's tongue while her hands were kneading Asin's boobs like a horny male.

Asin-Nude-Photo-11.jpg

Kriti-Kharbanda-oil-massage-nude-small-boobs-pink-nipple-image.jpg

Asin remained in Kriti's grip for about ten minutes and when Kriti stopped sucking Asin's lips, they were swollen. Asin felt dirty but she did not have the same level of anger when Kriti had kneaded boobs in the bathroom earlier because somewhere inside Asin a forbidden passion had started to grow. Still when her mouth was freed, Asin asked in a scolding voice, "What are all these?"

"Di, we are both widows," replied Kriti, "But we have our youthful bodies, our bodies have their own demands. Why should we waste it? Let's enjoy as lesbian lovers."

Asin blushed at the direct reply. She said, "I don't like it, Kriti. I feel dirty."

"Why Di?" asked Kriti, "We don't feel dirty doing the same things with our husbands. Over these years both of us have seen each other closely and know our habits and cleanliness. We also like each other. Of course, socially I don't belong to the same class as yours. But I love you."

Kriti disengaged herself from Asin. Asin went near Kriti, placed a hand on her shoulder and said, "It's not the matter of class. You have been staying as a family member for three years now. I don't bother about social status, it's lesbianism that's shocking me."

Asin_PicsArt_10-27-11.58.55-01.md.jpg

Kriti-Kharbanda-naked-sexy-curvy-body-without-white-shirt-image.jpg

They hugged each other - flesh mounds of one pressed hard against those of the other. The sensual feelings made their nipples hard! Much to the surprise of Kriti, Asin lowered her face and kissed the boobs of Kriti and fondled them and said in a whispering voice, "Come to bed, let us make same sex love."

Both retired to bed, hugged and caressed each other's privates. Kriti started kissing the armpits of Asin and slowly moved to her navel and then to her love triangle. Asin was throbbing in passion and when Kriti started caressing her labia lips, Asin moaned uncontrollably. Asin pulled Kriti's legs towards her face till her face was merged between the thighs of Kriti and both were pleasuring each other's pussy.

pussy-licking-in-69-with-hot-lesbian-4823-lesbian.gif

The first act of lesbian relation went on for hours with Asin and Kriti devouring each other. Both were moaning in sexual pleasure as if the restricted and chained passions in both have found a new outlet. By oral service they not only brought each other to climax but also their bodies entwined in ecstatic joy.

From that day on Asin and Kriti were no longer master and the servant but two partners and they slept together at night and their youthful passions found a meaningful existence in their lesbian relationship.

Nearly eight months lapsed and the lesbian couple lived happily. Both had a very compatible relationship. The starving sexuality of the young widows found satisfaction in their mutual relation. It was not only the physical intimacy but care and concern for each other that made it more than a mere lesbian relation. They were same sex couple.

1.jpg

asin-hot-hd-wallpapers-images-pictures-photos-photoshoot-posters-bollywood-tollywood-tamil-telugu-gallery-saree-cut-sizzling-13_orig.jpg

On the occasion of Asin's confirmation in the job, the lesbian couple decided to celebrate in an exclusive and exquisite way. They booked a room in a cozy resort for a week. During their trip, Asin had arranged for the contractual safai employee of their company, 27 years old Vishal, to stay at her house at night. Vishal was a trustworthy worker and whenever some official of the company had to leave the home without any member to stay in, Vishal used to guard the house for some extra bucks. This was helpful both to Vishal, who had some extra income, as also for the owners who could be tension free about the safety and security of their house during the absence.

So Vishal was engaged by Asin to guard her house. On the second day of his stay Vishal accidentally came across a vibrating silicone penis in the bathroom cabinet that made him suspicious that either Asin or her maid Kriti was using it. However, Vishal suspected Asin as she was better off. But his curiosity grew and he searched the house and discovered a strap-on penis of silicon that could be fitted to the waist. Suddenly it struck him that instead of being a master servant relation, Asin and Kriti were more like friends and he decided to find out. Before Asin and Kriti returned from their tour, Vishal fitted a secret camera in their bedroom. Its lense focussed on the bed but it was so concealed near the ventilator that it could not be easily noticed. He connected it to his mobile so that he could watch Asin and Kriti.

After they returned from their tour, Asin and Kriti had no suspicions. They thanked Vishal for guarding the house and Asin paid him money for his service. But Vishal waited eagerly to watch them in their intimate moments. But nearly a week passed Vishal saw nothing because the ladies were together at night and the lights remained off. However, Vishal's suspicion grew even though he saw nothing because he could hear moans, sighs and ecstatic screams of two voices.

The hidden camera remained installed in the bedroom of Asin for nearly a fortnight. It was on a holiday that Vishal saw what he wanted to see. It was around 2 PM. The camera relayed Asin and Kriti nude on bed enjoying lesbian relation. Vishal got hard and hot looking at two naked ladies performing 69 on each other. Later, he watched Asin tying the strap-on dilodo and fucking Kriti's pussy like a bull with the penis-like silicon rod. Kriti was moaning like a slut. Vishal saw the two ladies kissing and fondling each other's privates. He saved the whole session and decided to make best use of it.

leaked-actress-asin-naked.jpg

That very night, after dinner, he called Asin and told her that he needed to meet her urgently. It was going to be 10.30 when Asin and Kriti were preparing to go to bed. Both were surprised at what could be the urgency that Vishal wanted to meet at such an odd time. However, Kriti opened the gate for Vishal.

Vishal was made to sit in the drawing room. Vishal called both Kriti and Asin and very unceremoniously said, "I know something about you too that's shocking. You're lesbo couples and just imagine what will happen if it is known in the neighborhood and in your office."

Asin and Kriti both were startled but did not show it. Asin confidently replied, "Simply because two ladies are staying together you can't raise wild allegations."

"No wild allegations, ma'am." Vishal said and started playing the recorded video.

There was no mistake about the couple being Kriti and Asin and all their youthful treasures were exposed clearly. Both the ladies blushed and were unable to face Vishal. It was Vishal, who broke the silence and said, "You needn't be scared. I will not divulge it to anyone if both of you agree to satisfy me."

"What?" Asin shouted.

"Keep your voice down, Ma'am," said Vishal in a cool voice, "I'm the master now and you two will be my mistresses. Both of you have lovely sexy bodies and both of you being widows are deprived of male company. Why waste your youthful sexuality in lesbian intimacy when I'm here?"

f5e37c03d4a5f1086539aa499799dcc1.jpg

Both Asin and Kriti felt repulsion thinking about a man of lower class speaking in this way. But they didn't want to antagonize him, rather tried to woo him by offering him money. Vishal sneered at their proposal. of money and said, "I don't want money. I want your nude bodies beside me."

And saying that in a flash he unzipped his trouser bringing out his hard phallus and said, "Just see how it has gone wild to get inside your hot pussies."

Asin could understand the situation they were in. So to buy some time she said very soberly, "You see Vishal, sex is something very sensitive for women. So give us some time so that we can think over your demand. Moreover, we need to be mantally ready also...."

Vishal interrupted her and said, "From what I saw on camera, you two are hot like sluts. You were enjoying it between you two, now a male partner will be added. There is nothing to think about. Moreover, both being widows spreading legs before horny cocks is not anything new. You're to decide now and to be in bed with me tonight. Otherwise I am going to expose you."

Asin and Kriti tried for some time to convince Vishal otherwise. But he was adamant and after arguing for about an hour, he got angry and said to both, "You're either going to bed with me now or I am leaving and you will face the consequences."

Vishal had already brought out his dick. He went to the bedroom and gestured to Asin and Kriti to follow him. Once the three were there, Vishal locked the door and caught Asin roughly by her hand and pushed her towards the bed so forcibly that Asin almost fell on the bed. He then asked Asin to take away her clothes. He asked Kriti to strip him. As Kriti reluctantly started removing Vishal's dresses, he caught her and began to fondle her. Asin had by that time removed her housecoat and was only in her bra and panty. She requested Vishal to turn off the light of the bedroom, but he refused.

Asin_Fake_014.jpg

Vishal ordered Asin to come near him and kiss him as she would have kissed her husband. Asin hesitated. After all, at official level Vishal was much below her level; he was not even an employee of the company but a contractual worker. His social status was also far below her. Vishal was angry to see her hesitating. He roughly caught her hairs pulling her face near his and instead of kissing started biting her lips making her scream in pain. Vishal said to her, "I don't like my sex slaves to disobey my command. Either you kiss on your own or tomorrow morning you will face the world with bite marks on your face."

Helplessly, Asin went near Vishal and placed her lips on his. She felt repulsion as his mouth smelled of tobacco and cheap wine. Further, it was summer and he was sweating profusely. Vishal commanded her to hug him tightly. As she kissed Vishal, the latter pushed his tongue inside her mouth while his hands unhooked her bra. As they remained engaged in lip lock kisses, Asin could feel warmth rising in her. Against all her will, the repulsion she had earlier began to melt down as Vishal's tongue sensuously played inside her mouth. Asin admitted to herself that her body was responding to the passionate caress of Vishal.

main-qimg-6fcb5d74db34272c7526f39c3c28f86e-pjlq

To take a look at her 36 sized flesh mounds, Vishal, disengaged from kiss, pulled the unhooked bra out of her body and taking them in his hands he said in a vulgar tone, "Wow, your boobs are quite big and sexy. They need to be caressed and fondled by men. Just see how they came to my hand automatically to enjoy kneading."

Asin remained quiet despite being ashamed because internally she wished the palms of Vishal to play with her flesh mounds. After years of sexual abstinence she felt her body being desired by a member of the opposite sex and it thrilled her. Vishal was groping her smooth thighs. His fingers softly moved inside her panty and touched her pussy. Asin shivered. Vishal complimented, "I like shaved pussies."

Asin-Fakes-1.jpg

Suddenly, Vishal's attention fell on Kriti who was standing in a corner. Her face revealed her nervousness but it was also clear that she was anticipating eagerly to be treated and caressed with the same passion as Asin. Vishal said to Kriti, "Now you come and kiss me. I hope you know what I do with disobedient bitches."

Even while advancing towards him, Kriti tried very casually to persuade Vishal to spare them. But Vishal pointed out to his hard dick and said, "He is in no mood to spare you two. After all, you two are too lovely and my tool is throbbing at the prospect of enjoying it with you two. I know, you are ashamed now, but you will enjoy it once in the game.'

He suddenly caught Asin and spanked hard on her ass and asked Kriti, "Do you love your ma'am?"

"Yes," replied Kriti, "I love and respect her. And whatever our relation is has nothing to do with you."

Vishal slapped harder on Asin's ass and instead of screaming in pain, Asin shamelessly discharged love juice and moaned. Vishal said to Kriti, "Just watch how your puritan Di has started overflowing at the prospect of getting fucked by my big cock."

Asin-Nude-2.jpg

Kriti was astonished at the reaction of Asin. Kriti felt more free to watch the wet pussy of Asin and walked towards Vishal and placed her lips on his. To keep his mind diverted from Asin, Kriti started sucking his lips. Kriti even let her tongue slide inside his mouth. Vishal enjoyed the kiss and said to Kriti, "Don't you think kissing a horny male is better than kissing your ma'am?"

Kriti-Kharbanda-lip-lock-Emraan-Hashmi.jpg

Kriti didn't reply. Vishal's physical manipulation made Kriti realize why Asin's pussy was overflowing with her love juice. Her mind was diverted to the fact that Vishal was unknotting the string of her petticoat and before she could do anything, it slipped to the floor and immediately Vishal roughly pulled down her panty exposing her cunt and complimented, "Sexy pussy. Now I understand why you two got engaged in lesbian relation. But don't worry, I will take care of your sexy bodies from now on. You will get a real dick of flesh and blood and needn't use a dildo."
Without admitting anything verbally, both Asin and Kriti felt the mesmerizing effect of Vishal's big dick on their body and mind. The way he explored their youthful private parts not only made them hot but awakened lusty desires in both.

Slowly, Vishal took away the blouse and bra of Kriti, fondled her nude body and then said to both Asin and Kriti, "I want to watch you play your lesbo game in front of me. I wish to see who is hotter. The hotter one will be screwed first. Now both go to bed and start your game of love."

BDD76814-F18F-4329-B987-B7489BC9CF52.jpg

asin-big-boobs.jpg

Asin and Kriti didn't move. Before they could understand anything, Vishal simply raised his hand threatening to strike them and Asin and Kriti moved towards the bed. Looking at them Vishsl said viciously, "I know how to take care of bitches like you. Just obey what I say and you will not regret the pleasure you get."

After a brief pause, Vishal reminded them, "With evidence of your relationship in my hand, I am now the boss and you're to obey me. This dick is your master and you're its slaves. If the master is not satisfied, you will be punished like bitches."

Asin and Kriti were both eager to get involved in lesbian relation in front of Vishal, each willing to prover herself hotter than the other so as to get the chance of being screwed first by Vishal. They moved to the bed and hugged each other and started kissing and caressing. However, they missed the natural erotic rhythm of lesbian pleasure as they were both performing under the supervision of Vishal. Finding the lack of passion, Vishal ordered Kriti to stand up on bed exposing her pussy while he ordered Asin to kneel down in front of Kriti and to provide oral pleasure to Kriti's pussy.

02-21kriti.md.jpg

Asin's oral caress made Kriti moan and she was unable to remain standing for long as violent sexual sensation ripped through her body. Kriti fell on bed on her back, her wet pussy exposed to Vishal's view. Vishal brought the strap-on dildo pushing it roughly in the love tunnel of Kriti and commanded her to move it to and fro in her pussy. Kriti's face revealed sexual excitement as she started using the dildo in her own pussy. She moaned in gross sexual pleasure while using the dildo in her own pussy.

Vishal had in the meantime started groping Asin's body, kneading her well shaped boobs. While playing naughty with Asin's body, Vishal pushed the silicon penis inside her vaginal hole and started operating its vibration mode. Asin screamed, but Vishal went on increasing the intensity of vibration making Asin arch her body, clench her teeth. It was getting too much for Asin to bear. She somehow uttered broken syllables almost shamelessly "Please stop it and give me your real one."

Asin-dildo.jpg

Vishal slapped her and said, "You are talking to your master. Say, please stop it, Sir. Beg me humbly to put my tool in your burning pussy."

Asin repeated as directed. Vishal seemed happy. He said, "That's good. Remember that from now on beside office hours whenever at home or on bed, you and your maid are my slaves and both of you will not only obey my commands but speak to me as if speaking to the master. Any violation of this or disobedience will be severely punished. Is that clear to you both?"

"Yes Sir." replied both Asin and Kriti at the same time. They were no more in defiance as they eagerly waited to be fucked by Vishal. They didn't mind to be his slaves rathet enjoyed being dominated by a horny bull.

"So now," commanded Vishal, "Both of you lie down on my two sides with your faces near my groin and give simultaneous oral caress to my dick like sexy whores."

Asin and Kriti started caressing Vishal's hard and big penis with their tongues and lips. After enjoying their oral caress for sometime, Vishal caught both by the hair and brought their faces near his, looking deep into their eyes and said laughingly, "Both have grown hot. My rod now wants to taste your hot widowed pussies. Who wishes to be invaded first?"

xxx-topless-Asin-sucking-cock-fake-blowjob.jpg

kriti-kharbanda-nude-cumshot-kannada-sex-images-hq.png

Both Asin and Kriti were at the height of excitement and wanted to be screwed first but none did reply. Vishal pushed his finger inside the cunt of both. Both the love holes were wet and hot. He started fingering both. Asin shut her eyes in shame and humiliation even though manipulation by Vishal had aroused her beyond limit. Kriti clenched her teeth to keep expressing the rising desires in her. Vishal surveyed both and said to Asin, "You will ride on me like a slut from the top. Your maid will guide my flesh rod inside you."

Asin knew that it was the time when the villain would violate her completely. But it is what she wanted at heart. She looked at the eyes of Vishal, it was full of vicious passion at the prospect of invading a new hole. Asin moved slowly towards him with passion rising in her mind to be plowed in her most private hole by the big tool of Vishal. The big hard flesh rod of Vishal menacingly stood like a pole. Asin brought her hole just above Vishal's shaft. For a moment, it occurred to Asin that the tool really matched the name of its owner - it was much bigger than what Asin's late husband had. Vishal said to Kriti, "Guide my tool inside your madam's hot pussy. It is craving for a cock that it had missed since the death of her husband. Today the thirst of her starving pussy will be quenched. Just see how it is dripping!"

As Asin sat parting her legs, Kriti held Vishal's thick and long meat in her hand and guided the tip of his cock at the opening of Asin's hole. But it was not easy for either to insert it. After some effort only the redish glan made its way. It was, however, too big and hurt Asin, who screamed. Vishal scolded, "Don't scream. It is not the first time that you're taking a cock in your cunt."

"It's hurting," Asin said meekly, "It's too big, Sir. Have mercy."

It seemed that the use of "Sir" softened Vishal a bit. He said, "Keep trying, baby. I know you can take it. There might be a little pain initially. But you know, there is no pleasure without pain. Remember, its entire length should be buried in your love spot."

Asin kept on trying. When half of the cock slided in, she felt it was impossible to take it further. But Vishal from below her was thrusting non-stop. His long pubic hairs were creating a pleasurable sensation on her labia lips. Despite repulsion at conscious level, Asin could feel forbidden desires building up inside her as the thick rod of meat was slowly making its way inside her already lubricated passage. When only one third of the cock was outside, Vishal tightly held Asin's buttocks and started pressing her further towards him. It was as if a demon was drilling her tenderest muscles. Asin cried aloud, tears were in her eyes. Vishal looked at her and said, "It's not easy to be my whore. You'll get adjusted to it slowly."

145665438_asn-2.jpg

Vishal looked at Kriti and gestured her to press Asin's torso hard against his body. He himself also pressed her buttocks and gave a massive thrust from below. Asin screamed sharply in pain and was tightly embraced to the nude body of Vishal while her lips were locked in kiss by Vishal to subdue her scream. Asin felt the demonic cock was totally buried inside her and from below Vishal had already started plowing her tunnel slowly. Asin knew there was no need to pretend about chastity. As she was lip locked with Vishal, the foul smell of tobacco and wine did not create any more repulsion as she was thrilled by what Vishal's tool was doing in her pussy. She tried to track what his cock was doing to her vagina. Just that moment, Vishal released her lips from the kiss and looking deep into her eyes said, "Do you feel me inside you?"

"Yes Sir," replied Asin, "You're too big for anyone to miss your presence."

"Just be a good slut," said Vishal, "Serve my cock's needs nicely and you will enjoy."

Asin_PicsArt_10-28-07.12.02-01.jpg

Asin knew it was meaningless to pretend to be puritan and that since he had already taken possession of her tunnel it would be hypocrisy to be a prude and antagonize Vishal. She did not protest as Vishal started sucking her boobs like mangoes. He had already accelerated the speed of thrusting her vagina with his hard meat and for the first time Asin realized that she was enjoying his brutal thrusts. So when Vishal asked her to ride on his dick, Asin started passionate and fast riding keeping synchronization with the thrusts that Vishal was giving from below. Kriti looked with awe and astonishment how her madam was enjoying sex with her subordinate low class fellow.

As their movement gained momentum Asin was moaning like a bitch out of pleasure and excitement. After many years of abstinence, Asin felt like a true woman capable of serving the needs of a horny male and forgetting all differences began to enjoy with Vishal like his whore. Kriti too grew hot looking at the carnal game of Vishal and Asin.

Asin_PicsArt_10-28-04.43.24-01.jpg

After riding Vishal's dick and enjoying his thrusts for about half an hour, Asin grew crazy, moaning uncontrollably and begging Vishal not to stop and to batter her harder and faster and make her his slut forever. Vishal kept pounding her till the two entwined like snakes and for about twenty seconds Vishal kept flooding her love tunnel with his load.
When they disengaged, Asin was so overwhelmed that she kissed Vishal. Then she looked at Kriti and could feel how hot she had grown. She said to Vishal, "Now it's her turn, Sir. Teach her the pleasure you taught me."

Vishal pointed out his semi erect cock and said to Asin, "You will now suck your master and bring him to life for Kriti."

Unhesitatingly, Asin took Vishal's flaccid dick in her mouth and started sucking it. Within minutes Vishal's tool was back to life in its monstrous size. Kriti was slightly ashamed but Asin brought her to bed beside Vishal. Vishal started sucking the 34 sized boobs of Kriti and then ordered her to spread her legs showing her cunt. Vishal started sucking her labia lips and within about fifteen minutes, Kriti was pleading with him to put his tool in her quim.

Kriti-Karbanda002.jpg

Vishal called Asin and pointed out how Kriti's pussy got flooded by her love juice at the prospect of getting served by a monstrous cock. In fact, Kriti was all the more ready and as Vishal positioned himself on her thighs, she guided Vishal's tool in her cunt. Kriti being on missionary position slided the entire cock inside her faster than Asin and the two started violent love making with each moaning and using dirty words making Asin blush. Later as they were at the height of love making, Vishal suddenly stopped and brought out his tool completely. Frustration was apparent on the face of Kriti and she looked at Vishal questioningly. Vishal teased her saying, "You must beg to your boss like her to fuck you harder and faster and must express your desire to be my whore forever."

Kriti-Karbanda001.jpg

Kriti was already too hot and begged to Vishal to make her his slave. As the two re-engaged in passionate love making once more, Asin joined them on bed caressing both Vishal and Kriti. After about three years of her husband's death, Kriti and Asin's cunts were flooded that night with sticky male semen and both felt their womanhood got a new lease of life.

kirti1.jpg

Asin_PicsArt_10-28-02.26.49-01.jpg

But Vishal's passion was almost insatiable. Later that night, when he was hard again, he woke up Kriti and made her open her mouth so that he could fuck her mouth. In the wee hours of next morning, when he saw Asin sleeping nude, he got on her back and without paying any heed to her pleas sodomized her, turning her rectal muscles sore. But Vishal's caress was so sensual that Asin moaned in pleasure and excitement as she had her first ever experience of getting her ass fucked.

PicsArt_05-29-12.53.05.jpg

fucking-photos-of-asin.jpg
[/URL][/img]

The sexual relation among the three continued. At office, Vishal would behave like a subordinate to Asin. But once at home, he was the boss of both the widows. He taught both Asin and Kriti not only to offer their pussies but also their mouth and asshole to the needs and whims of his monstrous dick. On their parts both the widows enjoyed tremendously being dominated by Vishal. Between them both Asin and Kriti admitted that their widowed life found new pleasures with Vishal though his roughness sometimes bothered them. Both admitted to themselves that with Vishal they were enjoying hitherto unexplored levels of passionate delights.

The widows served as mistresses of Vishal for about a year and during this period they had no major problem except getting mildly spanked sometimes to enhance Vishal's pleasure. On his part, Vishal was living a king size life enjoying sexual pleasure with two widows and practically living with them as their master. Slowly he started enjoying degrading them. One of his fond fantasies was to put a belt around the neck of one of the widows and while he enjoyed it, he would treat the other as his pet bitch making her move on four limbs nude, suck him and his partner. But the widows got so conditioned that they enjoyed their roles.

Nude-ass-Asin-tied-bondage-naked-photo.jpg

SexynippleKritiKharbandaassfuckedfrombackinhotsareepic.jpg

Almost every night, Vishal would stay at Asin's house enjoying the hot sexual relation with either or both. Vishal's sexusl virility seemed inexhaustible and not a single night passed when he did not ejaculate his load either in the mouth or pussy or asshole of Asin or Kriti or both.

kriti-kharbanda-look-nude-sex-free.jpg

cd.jpg

About eighteen months have passed since Asin and Kriti were compelled to surrender to the lust and blackmail of Vishal and they enjoyed it so much that both actually longed for Vishal's presence in bed with them. It became a regular affair for them to enjoy jointly with Vishal. One day Vishal said to both the widows that his frequent visit to the house might look odd and arouse suspicion of the neighbors. So he proposed that he would like to get married to Kriti and then both he and Kriti could stay in the house of Asin as a couple serving as domestic hands of Asin. Vishal, however, made it clear that such arrangement would be only outward and to be used so as not to arouse suspicion in the minds of neighbors and colleagues of Asin. Internally, his physical intimacy would continue with both Kriti and Asin.

Neither Kriti nor Asin liked the idea. Both had a feeling that through an outward bond of marriage, Vishal was trying to make them his mistresses forever. But they couldn't do anything against it as they too needed the service of Vishal's cock and were crazy for sexual relations with him.

So, in a brief ceremony, Vishal and Kriti were married. Some colleagues and neighbors of Asin were invited and everyone hailed the effort of Asin in settling the life of Kriti, who had lost her husband in her youth. To the people in the office and neighborhood, Vishal was a suitable groom, a perfect match for Kriti. Some invitees at the wedding reception privately suggested to Asin that she should also find a life partner instead of spending the life of a widow to which Asin sullenly smiled as no one knew the snare she was in.

kriti-kharbanda-in-shaadi-mein-zaroor-aana-official-trailer-2017.jpg

Bridal nights of Kriti and Vishal were arranged in Asin's master bedroom. Although the bridal bedroom is meant for the couple, Asin was ordered by Vishal to be present there. Vishal was a bit drunk and once in the bedroom he said to Asin, "From now on, Kriti is my wife and you're my mistress. I hope this is clear to you. For people outside, I and Kriti are your servants but at home you and Kriti are my sex-slaves and I am the master. Hope this is clear to both of you and none will dare to disobey my orders."

Both Asin and Kriti nodded fearfully. Vishal continued to say, "Normally, on the first bridal night the bride loses her virginity. In the second one, her chastity gets violated. Now, both of you had your first bridal nights with your husbands and your chastity were already violated by me. So tonight, Asin will strip my wife of all her dresses, apply perfumes, wax her smooth and prepare her to be one with me physically."

Without any choice, Asin obeyed all that Vishal wanted, preparing Kriti fully for Vishal. Once Kriti was ready, Vishal groped every inch of her body feeling the smoothness of her soft skin. He then commanded Kriti to be on her fours with her mouth near his cock. He ordered Kriti to give oral caress to his cock and then asked Asin to give oral caress to the asshole of Kriti.

kriti-kharbanda-sex-video-xxx.jpg

Asin felt humiliated but had no option but to obey. When Kriti started moaning at the caress that Asin's tongue provided to her asshole, Vishal inserted his finger in her asshole to feel if it was sufficiently lubricated. He ordered Asin to lick it further as his hand squeezed her boobs in front of Kriti and asked Kriti to lubricate his cock more.

After about fifteen minutes more, Vishal said to Kriti, "You are going to offer your asshole tonight to your master."

He then said to Asin, "You will stay and watch how your lesbo partner enjoys being fucked in her ass."

Kriti was afraid but did not protest knowing it was futile and watched Vishal getting ready to ride on her. But Vishal moved swifter than she had anticipated and screamed in pain as Vishal brutally thrashed his hard cock inside her asshole. She pleaded to Vishal to spare her asshole and use her cunt instead. Vishal scolded, "You bitch, keep cool. Asin had already taken it and you can take it too."

Kriti-Kharbanda-doggy-style-ass-fucked-full-nude-sex-on-bed-600x501.jpg

He started ploughing Kriti's asshole disregarding all her screams of pain and at one time her screams were replaced by passionate groans revealing the extent to which she was enjoying rectal fucking. Vishal went on plowing her till he released his cum inside her ass.

Both Kriti and Asin thought that the bridal night ritual was over. But Vishal was more a sexy demon than they had anticipated. He soon pulled Asin towards him and said, "I need to screw her pussy too. But your boss is tired of serving her tight asshole. So take your boss in your mouth and bring him back to life."

Asin took the flaccid dick of Vishal in her mouth and began to lick and suck it. Vishal caressed her boobs and said, "You do it nicely. Remember, you're making him ready for your lesbo partner."

Asin-Lick-Cock.gif

With her caress, Vishal's dick came to life within minutes. Vishal looked at Asin with appreciation and said, "You're really a good cock sucker. I like it, my slut."

His hands moved to Asin's boobs and caught her erect nipples, "You're hot baby, put one in my mouth."

Asin slowly removed her blouse and bra and while Kriti was watching, took a nipple near Vishal's mouth who sucked it violently for sometime making Asin moan. Vishal then let her go from his grip and eyed Kriti again. Kriti was lying on her back still tired of getting her asshole fucked. Her legs were not parted. So Vishal ordered her to open her legs to make her quim visible. He then ordered Asin to put on a condom on his dick so that Kriti did not get pregnant. Asin unrolled a condom on his hard big dick.

Asin-Nude-Photo-11.jpg

Vishal took the condom covered cock near Kriti's face and said, "Give it a good suck if you don't want to get hurt."

Kriti sucked for sometime and then as desired by Vishal pleaded to him to fill her cunt. Vishal got ready with his 9" long cock and invaded Kriti's cunt. She was sufficiently lubricated still let out a cry as the hard rod of meat violently made its way. Vishal locked her lips in a kiss preventing any further sound from her mouth.

The plowing was like a tempest making Kriti arch her body, clench her teeth, hold the bed sheet in tight grip and moan uncontrollably. Since the first day, she got united with Vishal on several occasions. But the way Vishal manipulated her body on the so-called bridal night made her crave for more. She grew passionate like a slut and wanted more of Vishal inside her, enjoyed his rough plowing, wanted him to do it harder and faster. She kissed Vishal on his lips passionately indicating her complete surrender to him. Vishal continued to batter the tender muscles of her vagina till she grew frantic and was pleading with Vishal to come. As Vishal started coming inside Kriti's pussy, she hugged Vishal tightly as an orgasm ripped her apart.

Kriti-Kharbanda-Nude-Indian-film-actress-Sex-10805.md.jpg

The love making of Kriti and Vishal, which was watched by Asin all through, had its impact on her. She was literally waiting to be fucked by Vishal. Vishal could read her growing passion from her looks. He gestured to Asin to be near him. Unhesitatingly, Asin took her position on Vishal's side and Vishal started removing her clothes till she was completely nude. Vishal started kneading her rounded ass and said, "You've real sexy ass, plumpy enough to make a man desire your asshole to fuck."

"Umm...m," Asin moaned as one hand of Vishal moved to her tits pressing them hard, "Boss, you've already used my front and back. But today I beg you to use my front."

Vishal decided to tease and said, "You see I'm on my bridal night with Kriti. As my mistress, you must beg her for permission to take my tool tonight in your hot pussy."

Asin_Fake_030_l.jpg

Asin was desperate. She requested Kriti for permission, which the latter smilingly granted. But Vishal said again, "You see, I have been discharged twice so far. My tool will need your oral service again to give you the service you want."

Asin was crazy for sex by then. Without a word, she took his cock in her palm and began to lick it like a lollipop. Perhaps her speed was faster, Vishal mildly admonished, "Don't do it like a horny bitch. Do it like a good whore."

Asin adjusted speed and intensity as desired by Vishal and finally on the bridal bed of Kriti and Vishal, ended up being fucked like a slut by Vishal in front of Kriti. The three slept nude that night on the same bed.

Asin-300.jpg

After the bridal night, the relationship among the three became more open and they were enjoying the threesome inside the house without raising any suspicion. Both the widows had a sudden opening to sexual life after a gap and the passionate Vishal was able to arouse their passion and to satisfy them both. Despite Vishal often degrading and humiliating both Kriti and Asin, gradually started enjoying it with him. The formality of marriage between Vishal and Kriti never stood between Kriti and Asin to share their sexual lives with Vishal.

A year lapsed after the formal wedding of Kriti and Vishal. Vishal felt tired about both Asin and Kriti. The initial fascination and charm of compelling them to come to his bed faded considerably, perhaps due to over use of their bodies by him as well as the fact that the ladies were surrendering to Vishal without any protest.

Asin_PicsArt_10-28-04.43.24-01-Nude-Fake-Series-06-2020-8-5_21.01.10.jpg

Asin_PicsArt_10-28-09.10.15-01-Nude-Fake-Series-09-2020-8-5_21.01.10.jpg

Kriti-Kharbanda-Nude-Indian-film-actress-Sex-10802.jpg

Full-nude-Kriti-Kharbanda-handjob-black-cock-new-fake.jpg

Sometimes for a week at a stretch Vishal would not even touch either Asin or Kriti. But he would address them as his "bitch", "slut" etc , reminding them of their subordinate position to him. Strangely enough, both Asin and Kriti got excited whenever Vishal treated them like that. In order to remind them their positions Vishal often resorted to a dirty sport in making both the widows suck his cock alternately and the one who made him ejaculate in her mouth would be declared the winner while the other one would be punished for licking his dick clean. The sex starved widows enjoyed this game too.

On the occasion of the first anniversary of the fake wedding, Vishal arranged for a trip of the three together to a farmhouse at the outskirts of the town. Both Asin and Kriti were in traditional attire. They reached the farmhouse after midday. It had a nice landscape with a big canal passing through it. The farmhouse was a pasture of green with facilities for swimming and fishing at separate ponds. They took with them packed foods and drinks.

It was summer. After the dusk, at the bedroom, Vishal ordered Asin and Kriti to be only in their undergarments and they were only in their bra and panties. The three sat with drinks and accessories. Though neither Asin nor Kriti had the habit of drinking, at the order of Vishal, they took considerable pegs of gin and were feeling tipsy. Vishal was humiliating them, occasionally addressing them as his sluts. When they were tipsy enough, Vishal asked them to engage in the game of sucking his cock alternately.

Kriti-Kharbanda-Nude-Indian-film-actress-Sex-10832.jpg

They were engrossed in the game when Vishal asked, "Do you agree that you are my sluts and obey me as your master?"

"Yes, boss," both declared at the same time.

"Then," said Vishal, "I'll make you real sluts today. Go to the next room, leave your bra and panties and come to me completely nude."

Asin and Kriti went to the adjacent room and when they came back nude, the room was engulfed in darkness. They could hear Vishal's voice, "Now find me in the darkness."

Both Asin and Kriti were puzzled at the new game. In the darkness they groped and tried to reach Vishal. They had hardly taken five or six steps when suddenly the room flooded in bright light and Asin and Kriti knew not where to hide their shame. There were four strangers in the room looking lustily at their nude bodies and Vishal was seated at his place.

Kriti-Kharbanda-Nude-Indian-film-actress-Sex-10769.jpg

Asin-Thottumkal-xossip-fap-naked-slim-body.jpg

Both Kriti and Asin wanted to run away from the room but in a grave voice Vishal ordered, "Stay here and don't run away. My friends are here and they want to see your nude beauty."

Asin and Kriti stood thunder struck, folding their hands in front of their bosom in a futile attempt to hide their nakedness. Vishal, who sat at the center of the room said to the strangers, "These two are my bitches. After their husbands died they couldn't tolerate the heat of their bodies and got involved in lesbian relation. I caught them and made my sluts. I got officially married to one to escape public scrutiny and enjoy being with both. Both are real hot sluts."

The four strangers were surveying the youthful bodies of Asin and Kriti. Vishal addressed both the ladies, "Remove your hands. You can't hide your brimming youthful bodies with your hands. These are my friends and tonight they will see you, caress you and you two will behave like good sluts. I promise, bitches like you will enjoy with them."

Both Asin and Kriti realized that they were in great danger. Asin thought of running away. But her clothes were not there and the area was also unknown. Moreover, against five strong males they were weak victims. Kriti was thinking how wicked and merciless Vishal was. Vishal in the meantime asked the strangers, "How do you find these bitches?"

One of the strangers around fifty years old said, "I'm unable to keep my tool inside looking at them. It is revolting to come out."

Other three strangers expressed their agreement to what the other man had said. It appeared from their appearance that all the four were lechers and all were drunk. Kriti tried to argue with them but Vishal raised his hand and said, "No argument, no disobedience. Just satisfy them as best as you can. I know that hot sluts like you two will enjoy group orgy."

At Vishal's gesture all the four gathered near Asin and Kriti with velvet handcuffs and putting their hands at their back handcuffed both Asin and Kriti. Their front sides were totally exposed to view as they could not move their hands anymore. Vishal said, "We're using velvet handcuffs so that there is no mark on your body. But if you are still defying, you might go back with bruises as the bulls will bite and scratch your tender flesh."

Vishal said to the strangers, "Make sure you leave no marks and decide who wants to take whom. We don't want to be brutal with them but just trying to teach them the pleasure of group sex."

One among the strangers replied, "Both are hot and it's difficult to choose between the two bitches. Let all the four of us share the two together. After all, they should learn the enjoyment of handling multiple horny studs."

All seemed to agree to his proposal. Vishal asked, "Can I stay to watch how these bitches behave?"

"Yes, you can stay," replied one, "It seems your presence can make them behave properly. But one is your wife..."

"Don't bother about it," Vishal assured, "Just paper wife. In fact both are my sluts and they share the same bed with me at the same time."

"Then let's start without further delay," said one, "The bitches must be getting hot and restless for our tools."

Asin and Kriti, though sexually aroused, were also trembling in fear and tension. But due to the effects of the drink, their brains were not clear. Their legs were mildly tumultuous and both were tipsy. The lecherous strangers were looking like vultures to feast on their youthful bodies. Asin made a last effort appealing to them in a very distressed voice, "You have your family at home. Please spare us. He (Vishal) is telling wrong about us, we are not sluts."

Asin_Fake_001.jpg

Kriti-kharbanda-nude-fakes-1.jpg

The oldest among them replied in a dirty tone, "We've our family at home but they don't have as youthful a body as yours. My wife has four children, they sucked her milk so much that her boobs are loose and sagging. I've used her pussy so much that it can no longer hold the dick tightly. So I will check your tunnels tonight and see if they can satisfy my tool better. Don't worry, you will enjoy it."

Another stranger, who was around forty-five years old, laughed and said, "Because you are reluctant, it's more interesting. You will be ashamed, you will blush as we play with your sexy bodies, you will try to struggle under our bodies in unwillingness while we will enjoy ourselves. But like any sexy woman you will finally end up enjoying shamelessly."

Other two strangers were around forty years. Without uttering any words, they advanced towards Asin and Kriti. One slapped hard between Asin's thighs, making her let out a scream at the sudden attack and he then pushed his finger in her cunt and as he fingered her, he asked "How do you feel it bitch?"

Asin didn't reply. She arched her body. She could not move her hands as they were handcuffed at her back. At the twist of her body, her 36" boobs danced. The lechers laughed at the spectacle. The older one among them came near and caught her boobs roughly and asked the other man to finger her more. As he fingered her cunt rapidly, Asin let out a moan, this time a moan of passion and excitement. The man fingering her reported, "She is getting wet there."

The man pulled Asin by the hair and kissed her lips. The other man was in the meantime kneading each and every private part of Kriti. Kriti kept her eyes shut. But she had to open her eyes because she felt something pricking between her ass cheeks. The lechers laughed to see her opening her eyes. One man had placed his hard dick between her ass cheeks. All the males present in the room laughed. The most elderly one asked Vishal, "Why is she so startled? Haven't you used her ass?"

"I have used all their holes," replied Vishal with a grin, "Perhaps she is ashamed or afraid of a gangbang. So far they had their pleasures with me alone."

kriti-kharbanda-nude-pics-actress.png

The strangers seemed to enjoy it and one of them said to both Asin and Kriti, "We have seen your front holes, now bent forward and show us your assholes."

Vishal was enjoying the way in which they were handling Asin and Kriti. The way they were humiliated by the strangers did not bother him, it was the way Asin and Kriti were responding to the group caress that excited him. It was clear from the bodily reactions of both Asin and Kriti that they had started enjoying themselves as they were no longer passive but participated actively with the group and both were moaning and letting out shrieks of carnal pleasure now and then. Vishal gestured to the lechers and at his gesture all the four strangers brought out their hard cocks holding them in their hands and Vishal ordered Asin and Kriti, "Give them best oral service by kneeling down before them."

For the first time in this orgy, both Asin and Kriti immediately knelt down and opened their mouths eagerly to welcome the throbbing dicks. As the lechers came near them, Asin and Kriti divided two bulls each between them. Asin lovingly held two hard dicks in her hand and let out her tongue tip to caress one after another. She planted kisses on both the cocks and started applying her tongue alternately on both.

Kriti had grown hot too. She had taken the entire length of one cock in her mouth and was lovingly sucking it while she was playing with the other cock in her palm. Having sucked one for sometime, she took the other cock in her mouth and played with the first one in her palm.

RmFn6y6.md.jpg

Asin-Thottumkal-blacked-nude-ass-licking-pussy-fingering-deepfake-private-sex-video.jpg

Both Asin and Kriti had grown so hot that their earlier reluctance to participate in the orgy completely disappeared and both went on playing alternately. Vishal knew that his bitches were hot. To tease them he said, "Ok, this much for tonight. Let's go to sleep."

Both Asin and Kriti looked disappointed at this abrupt termination of the hot sexual orgy and looked at Vishal with clear signs of frustration on their faces. Vishal said to them, "Are you enjoying it? Do you like to continue?"

As both nodded eagerly Vishal smiled and said, "Would you like to swap partners? Asin can take up the cocks that Kriti was caressing so far and vice versa."

Asin and Kriti were so engrossed in the game of orgy that they just wanted to continue with the lustful activities with the four lechers who were horny as bulls and had aroused them to the point of no return. So the two lechers so long caressed by Asin went to Kriti while those two handled by Kriti joined Asin. Vishal looked eith satisfaction how his mistresses were enjoying orgy and he said to them, " I hope you both now know the pleasure of group sex. Will you like to enjoy more such sessions in future?"

Both Asin and Kriti shamelessly answered in the affirmative. Vishal assured them, "I will arrange more new bulls to satisfy your hot pussies. Just keep enjoying it."

As Asin and Kriti were giving hot service to the horny dicks of those lechers, one of the bulls said, "Never met such hot bitches."

Asin had in the meantime allowed one to invade her pussy in doggy style. The man was pulling her hair and from the back plumbing in her pussy. Asin was moaning in utter pleasure. Her other partner was in front of her and he was fucking her mouth as Asin balanced her body on her hands and knees. Her big boobs were hanging below like two ripe mangoes and the man plowing her pussy was kneading her hanging melons.

Asin_PicsArt_10-28-02.50.45-01.jpg

Kriti was getting her asshole drilled by one of her partners while she was on her back facing the pulsating cock of another partner. She took hold of that cock and was giving lusty oral caress to its entire length. As the other man drilled her asshole she shouted like a whore to plow faster and harder. The lechers were enjoying the orgy and one of them said, "These hot babies are worth the money we paid for them."

kJcNsXg.md.jpg

It was clear that Vishal had hired out Asin and Kriti to guests as whores. Even the ladies listened to what the man said but they were in a different world enjoying utmost sensual pleasures. They never thought that they would respond to the orgy so vigorously. Vishal reminded the lechers that the ladies were to be taught the pleasure of being gangbanged. Vishal asked the ladies, "Who wants to opt for gangbang first?"

Shamelessly, Asin offered to enjoy first.

The strangers said to Kriti, "Just watch what we do to her. You may decide to participate in the game after watching her."

In front of Kriti, they started groping Asin's nude body. Asin was taken to the bed at the center of the room and they tied her legs with two posts of the bed. Her clean shaved cunt was exposed to their view. Her hands were already handcuffed. One of the strangers brought three bar chocolates and smeared her pubic area with chocolate. Her nipples were also covered with deep layers of chocolate. The lechers then started sucking and licking Asin's boobs and pubic area till the last mark of chocolate disappeared. Asin was moaning in excitement as four tongues caressed her privates. She literally begged to fuck her. But the strangers had by then covered their dicks in chocolate, moved their chocolate smeared hard meats towards Asin's face and asked, "Like to suck the lollipops, baby?"

Asin didn't reply. The oral caress of the strangers in her pussy and boobs had already turned her wild. Asin opened her mouth wide apart as a gesture of her readiness to suck the horny cocks.

Asin had to stretch her mouth to accommodate two big dicks of those bulls but the way she sucked revealed the extent to which she enjoyed giving oral caress. As she was busy sucking two cocks the third one positioned himself under her and started invading her asshole and smearing it with the chocolate that was on his dick. Asin screamed a bit though due to two big dicks in her mouth only "oog..oogh" sound came out of her mouth. The man immediately took his face near her asshole and started licking her rectal area pushing his tongue inside her anal hole. Asin enjoyed the unusual sensation in her asshole and moaned. After lubricating her asshole for sometime, the man placed his rod at the opening and pushed. It slided inside quite comfortably. The fourth stranger had lifted her legs and started invading her pussy hole. Vishal said, "It seems from her moans and eager sucking she is enjoying this gangbang."

fakes-Asin-porn-2.jpg
[/URL][/img]

As all the dicks got engaged in plowing her mouth, asshole and pussy, Asin was not conscious of anything but resigned to the pleasure of enjoying four dicks at once. She never knew that she could be really hot like a bitch and was enjoying gangbang. She could not control her bodily reactions that revealed her intense pleasure. The men fucking her mouth ejaculated within fifteen minutes smearing her face with their sticky cum. Asin was freed from her bondage. The man ploughing her pussy took her on his top while the other man was on her, fucking her rectal hole. Strangely enough, Asin was moaning then and her earlier resistance was all lost in her passionate response to the penetrations at her front and back. She was being sandwiched between two horny males. She even hugged the man below her in shameless passion as he fucked her pussy with faster strokes. Asin was pleading her two partners to fuck her harder and faster as the pleasure was becoming intolerable for her.

asin+double+penetration+photo.PNG

Asin0306.jpg

asin-thottumkal-large-tits-ass-naked-sex-fake-001.jpg

PicsArt_02-09-12.42.47.jpg

Two other strangers who had earlier fucked Asin's mouth went near Kriti and asked, "Are you ready for a gangbang now?"

Without answering, Kriti opened her mouth wide indicating her readiness to suck and her desire to enjoy the pleasure of gangbang like Asin. In fact, Kriti was overwhelmed at the extent to which Asin revealed her erotic enjoyments with sexy moans and shameless shrieks. The two men freed Kriti and brought her to bed beside Asin. Kriti started sucking them intensely as if she was longing to suck the bulls. The men were happy and her caress got hard. By the time Asin was having her orgasm and was screaming like a whore in a severe climax, Kriti got her pussy and asshole invaded by her two partners.

Kriti-Kharbanda-ActressNudePic.com78.jpg

kriti-kharbanda-nude-handjob-kannada-sex-images-hd.jpg

kriti-kharbanda-fappening.jpg

black-cock-fucking-kriti-kharbanda-all-hole-full-nude-sex.jpg

In front of Vishal, Asin and Kriti enjoyed their first ever gangbang with the four strangers and the orgy continued till late night till all the participants got tired. thei. On the following day, at broad day light Asin and Kriti were made to roam inside the farm house in scanty dress and in the evening they were asked to beg to the strangers to fuck their mouth in front of their boss Vishal. The ladies were too eager to participate.

At night, after the dinner, Asin and Kriti served wine to the strangers and Vishal completely nude. Each of the males made them drink their leftover wine from the glasses after each round. When Asin and Kriti grew tipsy enough, the five men started real orgy with the ladies and all their holes got fucked that night. To the astonishment of Vishal both Kriti and Asin enjoyed the orgy and participated like true sluts expressing their passionate pleasures in their vulgar screeches and moans. They even uttered dirty words as the male partners fucked them hard and even begged for harder thrusts.

That was the beginning of their real life as slut enjoying gangbang. Vishal had not only got an extra source of income but it satisfied his debased perverted mind to watch Kriti and Asin with other males. Gradually, Asin and Kriti also started enjoying being gangbang with new guests and learnt to enjoy themselves like shameless whores. Ultimately,
Vishal succeeded in turning the widows to willing sluts, hiring them to satisfy the lust of strangers as both Asin and Kriti started enjoying the orgies and they actively participated whenever new guests were brought to them.

Kriti-Kharbanda-enjoying-group-sex-pussy-fucking-hand-job-in-black-stockings.jpg

Kriti-Kharbanda-group-sex-cum-on-her-pussy-and-boobs-pressing-in-full-mood-600x400-9936599.jpg

kriti3.md.jpg

asin-gangbang-sex-xxx.md.jpg

Asin-naked-cheating-wife-fucking-deepfake-secret-sex-video.jpg

asin-thottumkal-large-tits-ass-naked-sex-fake-001.jpg

THE-END

Back