• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

EstZMm2WMAETnBh.jpg

The Revelation

Malavika was having the greatest day of her life. After only 12 months, she was promoted to floor supervisor at the bank. She was the youngest person to ever be given this position. Months of 12 hour days and showing that she could keep a cool head during emergencies had proven her value to the management, and when the position opened up, she was the first person to be offered the job. She could envision herself moving all the way to the top one day.

Arriving home, she gives the good news to her boyfriend. He is excited for her, and he tells her "We need to celebrate tonight!" Malavika and Tim had been together for nearly 5 years. They met in high school, and had been together ever since. They planned to marry once they had saved enough for a down payment on a house. She puts on her finest dress, and they head out for their celebratory dinner.

At dinner, Malavika discusses her career ambitions at the bank. "I will be CEO one day," she says.

Tim, being the supporting man that he is, tells her "Of course you will! And you will be the best!" The conversation shifts toward their future together. Malavika discusses her dream home, and what they will name their children.

Malvika_Sharma.jpg

This is when Malavika notices a drastic change in Tim's demeanor. She thinks nothing of it, but Tim's face is becoming more and more distraught. Finally, Malavika asks him directly "What is wrong?"

Tim holds stern for a few moments with "Nothing. Nothing is wrong." Then suddenly tears stream down his face.

Malavika thinks to herself, "Oh my God! Is he breaking up with me?!"

Tim sits in silence for a few moments, just looking down at the table. Finally, he breaks his silence and tells her "I have been living a lie, and I can't take it anymore."

"What do you mean??" Malavika replies.

He tells her "6 weeks ago I lost my job, and I have been living off of my savings. I have been looking frantically for a position in my field, but nothing is turning up!"

Malavika assures him "I wish you would have told me, but this is not the end of the world. We can get through this together."

"That's not all," he tells her, her heart sinking, "I felt so guilty about spending my savings, that I became desperate looking for ways to turn what I had into profit. I got introduced to a guy who does sports betting, and I began betting on games. At the beginning I was doing great. I had doubled the amount of money that I had put in! Then I got overly confident and placed a large wager on a team that I thought was a sure win. Everything was going as expected, then in the last half of the game, the other team turned things around."

Malavika sat in shock. She was speechless. It took her nearly 3 minutes to say a single word. Finally, she said "OK. How much do you owe?? 2,000?? 3,000?? We can pay them. We can find that money somehow."

Tim looks down at the table again. "That won't be enough", he says.

"How much money do you owe them?!?! Tell me right now!!" she says, almost screaming.

"$50,000 dollars", he says with a broken spirit.

"$50,000?!?!?!?" she shrieks. "But how is that possible?!?!?!" she says in disbelief. "There is no way possible that we can pay that!!" she says. "This is no place to discuss this," she adds, "We need to go home NOW!!"

malvika-sharmas-fierce-look-202004-1586429284.jpg

There is silence in the car the entire way home. Not a word is spoken. Upon arriving home, Malavika immediately pours herself a large glass of wine and finishes it without stopping. "Sit down", she yells at Tim. "OK. Call this guy and tell him that we need to work out a long-term payment plan", Malavika proposes.

"We can't," Tim says, "I already tried that. He gave me until the end of the month."

"The end of month?!?!" she screams, "That's it. I'm calling the police, we are going to bring this guy down."

"No!! We can't do that!! You don't understand. This guy is dangerous. He has connections. Even if we hide, his people could seek out our family members," Tim exclaims.

"How could you even get involved with someone like this?!?!" Malavika says in disbelief.

"I was desperate," Tim says, "I thought you would leave me when you found out that I had lost my job and my portion of what we are saving for our house. You are everything to me, and my life would be nothing without you!"

Malavika sits in silence, boiling mad, and scared. Her hands are shaking. "What is his name?" she asks Tim.

"What are you going to do??" he replies.

"Give me his name!!" she yells.

"Marco," he tells her. "Promise me you are not going to the police!!" he begs her.

"Don't you worry about what I am going to do!!", she yells back. Malavika, marches to her bedroom, and slams the door shut. Tim knows what this means: do not come in here. He pours himself a glass of wine, covers himself on the couch, and passes out. He awakens in the morning to find that Malavika has already left for work.

The Encounter:

Malavika was distracted all day at the bank. The overwhelming sense of fear and dread. "Who is this Marco guy?!" she kept thinking. "What is he going to do to us if we don't pay?!" she thought. "I can't take this anymore. I have to try to find this guy and talk to him personally. If I tell him our situation, maybe I can convince him to give us more time than just the end of the month," she thought to herself.

Finally, she decided to Google him. And it turns out that there was only one person found with that name in the city. But, nothing gave clearly identifying information. No address. No profile pictures. Just a name and a city. "Could he have an account with this bank??" she wondered.

Employees are not supposed to lookup customer information unless they are working with that customer, but this was not an ordinary circumstance. She decided this was a case for breaking the rules for sure. So, she logged into the company's system, and to her complete surprise, there he was. "What were the odds of that!?" she thought, "This is too coincidental. The universe wants me to resolve this!" She felt trepidatious, but also a glimmer of hope. She quickly jotted down the address on a piece of paper, told her manager that she needed to leave early, headed to her car, and put the address into her GPS.

Malvika-Sharma-Photos-1.jpg

Malavika pulled up to the house, and parked on the street. The neighborhood was quite wealthy. All of the houses were surrounded by walls with security gates. She approached the gate of the address, and just behind it was an armed security guard. She told the security guard that she needed to see Marco.

"Do you have an appointment?" he asked.

"No. I need to speak with him about an urgent matter," she told him.

"What's your name?" he asked. "Malavika" she replied.

"Wait here while I get clearance for you to enter," he said. The guard walked over to a security booth, and picked up a phone. She could see him talking to someone while looking at her intensely. He returned after a few moments, and told her "You are clear for entry." He opened the gate and told her that someone would be waiting for her at the front door of the house.

As she approached the front door, she could not help but to notice the expensive sports cars parked around the house. She had never even seen cars as fancy as these. She was not quite sure what to make of this environment. She knew of this neighborhood, but had not known anyone who lived here, nor had she ever been inside a house like this.

When she arrived at the front door, there was a woman waiting there in a maids uniform. "Follow me," she said to Malavika. The maid led Malavika into a room decorated with mirrors and plush sofas. "Wait here for Mr. Xavier," the maid told her.

Malavika waited for what seemed like an eternity. The longer she waited, the more nervous she became. "What will I say to this guy?!?!",she thought. Then finally, she hears someone approaching the room, and stands as a sign of respect to the host.

A man enters the room."Mr. Xavier?!", she asks, surprised.

"Yeah, that's me", he says as he takes a seat. He was not at all what she expected. Marco was a tall dark-skinned black man, dressed like a hip-hop star. He had a large gold watch, sneakers, and tight sleeveless t-shirt.

"Thank you for seeing me", Malavika said.

malvika-sharma-nelaticket-movie-press-meet_1527157063140.jpg

"I always have time to see a pretty girl", he says. "Why are you dressed so formally like that? Are you a lawyer or something?", he asks Malavika.

"No...I...I came directly from work and I...," Malavika stumbles.

"What is this urgent matter you need to discuss?" he interupts.

"My boyfriend owes you some money, and I wanted to see about getting a payment extension. We will pay you, I swear. We just need more time!" she exclaims nervously.

"What is his name?" he asks.

"Tim," she replies.

Marco pulls out his phone, and makes a call on speaker. "Hey, boss. What's up?", a voice answers.

"What can you tell me about a guy Tim?" Marco asks.

"Let me check, boss," the voice replies. There are a couple of moments of silence, and the voice returns with a chuckle. "Ha ha...this damn fool was ahead on sports bets and put everything down on a single game. He lost, and now he owes you 50 Gs," the voice said.

"Thanks," Marco said and hung up.

"It would seem that your boyfriend Timmy is in quite a mess," Marco said, "and you are asking for what exactly?"

"I...we...we just want more time to pay you. $50,000 is a lot of money. It's going to take us time to pay that back. And I swear..we intend to pay you what we owe you!" Malavika exclaimed, "I just thought that...if I just saw you face to face that..."

Marco interrupted, "I am not in the business of doing favors. And your Timmy is no different. He knew what he was getting into, and that is his problem, not mine. This is not your problem either. Why are you even trying to save this loser?"

"Please!" Malavika exclaimed, "Tim is the love of my life. He is a good and honest man who just made a mistake. We are going to get married and have a family. We will pay you...I swear!!...Please...just give us more time."

Marco sat in silence for a few moments then said "Well ain't this some sweet lovey-dovey shit. Since I am such a sentimental guy, I might just be able to help you out. As you can imagine, in this business, I run into this situation quite a bit. Most of the time, the ones that come in front of me begging...well...they are not useful. They don't have anything to offer in exchange for my financial loss. Those people usually end up trying to hide out or skip town. But, my guys always find them, or find their friends or family. Finding their friends or family usually brings them out of hiding and that is when they get their warning. And in the case of their friends and family, the loser gets to watch those that are close to them receive the warning...which usually means a trip to the hospital...and if that doesn't get the message across, then maybe someone close to them is never seen again."

malvika-sharma-hot-photos%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Malavika looks shocked, but tries to maintain her composure, as Marco continues. "Now...you might be wondering...'Why doesn't someone simply call the police?' That is an interesting story. One day a man came before me begging for leniency and more time just as you are doing now. He actually owed about 4 times what your Timmy owes. But, luckily for him, he had something useful to offer in exchange. As it turns out, that man was the chief of police here in this fine city. A position that he still holds today. And in exchange for forgiving a bit of his debt here and there, he just has to do some small favors. Make a case go away here, destroy some evidence there, look the other way sometimes...you get the point."

"What do you have to offer in exchange?" Marco asked.

"I work at a bank! There must be something I can do...helping loans get approved...approving large transactions that don't meet regulatory compliance...", Malavika said, as she was interrupted.

Marco laughed. "Are you stupid? You have too much oversight at your age. What are you? Like 20?" he asked.

"21", Malavika replied.

"You would get busted in a week, then you would be of no use to me at all, and then the pressure is back on ol' Timmy," he said. "Look. You only have one use for me. What is your name again? kaati?" he asked.

"Malavika," she replied.

"Look Malavika. If I were you, I would turn around, walk out of this house, and dump that loser boyfriend of yours. This is not your problem. I get that you love him and all that warm fuzzy shit...but you have a chance to walk away from his problems and this situation. Here is the bottom line: the only use a young pretty girl like you has to me is a piece of ass." Malavika was horrified, but tried to keep a straight face.

"Malavika, I am heading to my office for a while to do some business. When I come back I expect you to be gone. If you are still here, then as far as I am concerned, you and Timmy are in this together, and I consider you equally responsible for his debt," he said, then left the room for another part of the house.

The Decision:

Malavika's heart was racing. Her hands were trembling. All she could think about was the fact that if she did nothing, Tim was going to get seriously hurt, or even worse! Tears rolled down her face at just the thought of something happening to Tim. He was everything to her. He was her first boyfriend, her first love, even her first and only lover. He made her happy in every way.

From the first day she met him 4 years ago, she knew that he was the one she would be with for the rest of her life. They had already planned their future together. "I can never let anything happen to Tim," she told herself. "My life is nothing without him. I am not going to let this one mistake of his ruin this beautiful life we have planned. Love means sacrifice," she told herself continuously, as she dried the tears from her face. She took deep breaths over and over to calm her nerves and to build her courage. "This is a life we are talking about. The life of the man I love!" she told herself. Her hands were still shaking, but she managed to stop her tears.

She waited for what seemed like an eternity. Staying focused to maintain her courage and composure. "We can do this!" she told herself.

malvika-sharma-at-red-movie-trailer-launch-15.jpg

After quite some time, Marco returned to the room. "Well, well, well. It looks like someone has made a decision," he said as he took a seat on the couch. "You had your out, but that is gone now. That was your only and last chance," he said as Malavika tried to maintain an emotionless face.

"Hmm. Well, there is no point in wasting time. I am a busy man, and as I said, you only have one use to me. Stand up here in the center of the room," he ordered Malavika. She complied, and stood in front of him in the center of the room. "OK, let's get those clothes off," he commanded. Malavika began to remove her clothes, starting with her shoes. "No, keep the heels on baby," he told her.

Malavika unzipped her skirt, dropped it to her ankles and stepped out of it. "Just throw it over there," Marco said. Malavika unbuttoned her shirt button by button, removed it, and threw it next to her skirt. She stood there in front of Marco, looking at the ceiling, the wall, the floor, anywhere but in his eyes.

"What are you doing?" Marco said, "When I say remove your clothes, that means bra and panties too. I want nothing on you but those heels." Malavika hesitated. No one had ever seen her nude body except Tim, and she never wanted anyone else to see her. That was something sacred to her that she only ever wanted to share with the love of her life. At that moment she began to think of Tim again and how at this moment, she was breaking the rule in her life that was most important to her.

1.jpg

The false sense of confidence she had built up deflated, and her eyes began to fill with tears again. "Your tears don't change what's happening here, so suck it up," Marco said smugly.

Malavika sobbed as she compiled with his demands, removed her bra and panties, and fully exposed herself to him. There it was: what was sacred to her was now shattered, and only shame was in its place.

"Turn around and let me see that ass," Marco demanded. "Nice," he said when she turned around. "Bend over that chair in front of you and let's get a look at that pussy of yours," he continued to demand. Malavika did as he asked. "That is a fantastic pussy. You should be proud of what you got," he said, but of course his comments were not intended to encourage her.

His sole intention was to show to Malavika that he was in control here and that she had no free will in this situation. And his words did exactly that. For the first time in her life, Malavika felt completely helpless. An uneasy, disgusting feeling of being unclean overwhelmed her. She did not like feeling this way at all, but the choice to save Tim had been made, and there was no changing that now.

Malvika-Sharma-full-nude-body-hairy-pussy-photo.jpg

"Alright. It's time for you to stop being such a tease and get to work," Marco said. He sat up on the edge of the sofa and began to remove his shoes. Once complete, he stood up, unbuckled his belt, and removed his pants then neatly folded them on the sofa beside him. Finally, he removed his underwear and sat back down on the sofa and spread his legs wide apart.

"OK, Malavika. Come over here and kneel down on the floor between my legs," he confidently told her. Malavika began to shiver. Her nerves were overpowering her. She slowly and hesitantly began to approach the sofa where Marco was seated.

Malavika kneeled down in the location where Marco commanded. She had only ever intended to be with Tim in this sacred and private way, only the true love of her life, but now her life-long vow to herself was about to be broken, and this made her nauseous.

malvika-sharma-dildo-sex-images.jpg

She was now eye-level with his cock. Only the second one she had ever seen in her life. What was there, only inches from her face, was quite unlike what Tim had. This was very dark in color, nearly black, twice the width, and nearly twice as long, with the head completely hidden by a thick foreskin. The balls were much larger, with just one being the size of both of Tim's.

"Get closer," said Marco. She moved in just a little closer. "Closer," he said again. She moved as close as she could without touching any part of his body. She could feel the body heat from his genitals on her face.

"Who is in control here?" he asked her.

"You are," she said with a shaky voice, avoiding any eye contact.

"Good girl," he said smugly. "Rub my balls with your hand," he softly told her. This was the moment of no return, she was about to be intimate with someone other than the love of her life, and there was no love involved in this at all.

Malvika-Sharma-nude-hot-blouse-blowjob-black-cock-half-saree.jpg

She hesitantly reached out and placed her hand around one of his balls. Only one would fit in her hand. "Don't just hold it," he said, "give it some love." Love was the last thing that came to her mind in this situation, but she did her best to push through her discomfort and gently rubbed his balls with her hand. "Good girl," he said. "Press your face up against them," he said gently.

Malavika was horrified. This was really happening. It was too much. The intimacy of her face on another man's genitals, this was where, in her mind, she crosses the point of no return and is now officially cheating on Tim, betraying his trust and their love. Malavika pushes her face into his balls, and begins to sob. Her tears profusely rolling down her face and drenching his ball skin.

"Go ahead and suck them into your mouth," he then told her. She complied with his wishes and sucked on his sack, but the balls were too large to enter her mouth. Only the skin entered as she sucked on them, the taste of sweat, musk, and her tears filling her mouth. "Ah, yeah! That's great!" he said, "Make sure you give that same treatment to my whole sack. I want it to be squeaky clean." Malavika moved around his nut sack, sucking it all clean as he demanded, his cock rolling around on her face as she moved from side to side, her feeling of self-loathing growing by the moment.

"Time for some cock love," he said, "go ahead and get your hand on there and hold it up." Malavika wiped her tears, and attempted to wrap her hand around his shaft and prop it up. It was massive. Her fingers and thumb did not even touch on the other side.

"Get your mouth on there," he ordered. Malavika reluctantly raised up on her knees so that her face would be at the same level as the head of his shaft. She had only ever seen one other penis in her life, that of Tim. What was in front of her, though, was something entirely different.

Not only was the size something that she did not imagine was possible, but the head was entirely covered with a sheath of skin, with not even the tip of it visible, with a bit of loose skin extending past where the tip would be. "Why is this skin here??" she thought, "Is this normal? Is something wrong with it?" She felt disgusted at the idea of putting something like that in her mouth, but what choice was there?

She placed her lips up against the tip. The loose skin extending past the tip was surprisingly soft, almost like kissing someone. She opened her mouth as far as she could and began pushing her mouth down upon it, barely fitting in her mouth. As the head slowly made its way into her, she was taken by complete surprise as the thick soft skin covering the head was pushed out of the way by her lips and teeth, and the enormous head emerged onto her tongue.

The head and the underside of the foreskin carried with it an unexpected and shockingly pungent flavor. Sweat, oils, and musk. They all combined in a sudden and overpowering way. It was too much. Malavika gagged for a moment, and her eyes watered, but she didn't dare to stop. She continued on, and as time went by, her mouth washed away the layer of oils on the head, and the familiar taste of skin emerged.

"Stroke the shaft with your hand while you are sucking," he said, "and go faster." Malavika did as he asked, falling into a fast rhythm and she felt him becoming harder and harder. "You can really suck a dick girl" he moaned. He began thrusting his hips with the rhythm of her strokes, pushing himself to the back of her throat, barely allowing her to breathe, before telling her "OK, stop. That's enough."

Marco stood up, and Malavika stayed there kneeling on the floor, unsure what was next for her. "Bend over the back of the sofa with your knees on the cushions," he ordered her. She unwillingly complied with his demand with a sense of loss and dread in her heart.

Malvika-Sharma-cum-on-her-mouth-and-big-fake-boobs-after-blow-job.jpg

"It's time to put that pretty little pussy of yours to work," Maros said. He stood directly behind Malavika's bent over form, and placed his left hand on her hip.

"This is it," she thought, "the final special way that I expressed love to Tim, by making love to him, will no longer be special at all!" She cringed by what was about to happen. This would be a before and after point in her life. Parts of her body that she only associated with beauty and love, would never again be so. The brief seconds waiting on Marco to do what was inevitable felt like an eternity of agony.

With his left hand on her hip, and his erect self in his right hand, he positioned the exposed head on her opening, moving it up and down across her lips as he began pushing forward. She felt an uncomfortable stretching of her lips.

"Owww!!!" she yelled. Marco, paused, and felt around her lips with his fingers, inserting one partially inside her.

Malvika-Sharma-naked-sexy-boobs-without-dress.jpg

"Damn! You dry as fuck girl!" Marco exclaimed. "There is a bathroom down that hall over there. In the medicine cabinet there is some lube. Go in there and get that and bring it here," he demands. He smacks her on the ass while she is still bent over and tells her "Go on. Go get it."

She rises up slowly and only looks at the floor. She pauses for a moment in disbelief that despite everything that is happening to her, despite her huge sacrifice for love, she is being given this incredibly humiliating task. She slowly walks down the hall to the bathroom, her eyes never leaving the floor.

Malavika returns, lube in-hand. "Marco, can we please use a condom?" she asks nervously, offering one to him that she found in the bathroom.

"No, I like it bareback. Anyhow, you seem like a clean girl to me. I ain't worried about it," he says.

"Oh..O-OK", she replies destroyed.

"Lube me up and get me nice and hard," Marco says, "and be sure to put plenty of that shit on your pussy, too." Malavika stands there, and begins to cover his entire length with a generous coating. She then begins to stroke him at a rapid rate with both of her hands, trying to make him hard again as quickly as possible, and she does not want to prolong this experience. And remembering how painful the previous attempted entry was, she ensured that all of her entryway was completely covered.

"OK, get back up on the couch," Marco told her. Malavika bent back over the top of the sofa, with her knees on the seats. He again placed his left hand on her hip, and aligned his tip with her narrow entry using the other hand. This time, the painful sensation around her opening was gone, but this was replaced by a slowly-increasing, massive amount of pressure. A nearly unbearable amount of stretching, gradually moving inward, deeper and deeper into her body. She never would have attempted inserting something so large into body in normal circumstances. This was not a pleasant experience to say the least.

Eventually, the insertion stopped. "I can't get this in any deeper," Marco said, "you are tight as hell." He grabbed her hips with both hands, and began slowly moving in and out. "This shit feels good as hell," he told her, but she couldn't care less if he was enjoying it or not.

PicsArt_10-13-05.54.233ba9eeed87473ecb.jpg

With every stroke, she felt him bottom out, reaching her maximum depth, without his body even touching hers. He began to increase in speed, hitting her depths harder and harder, creating a painful jolt every time it hit. Right about that time, his strokes became short and rapid, staying deep inside her.

"Ahhhhh," he moaned. She felt Marco empty his load into her most intimate depths.

"Oh my God, he just came inside me!!!" she realized, her heart racing. "Shit, shit, shit!!!" she thought to herself. Marco held her there in place, his hands on her hips, while his climax subsided, then pulled out.

Malavika quickly stood up and started heading for her clothes, his semen dripping out of her and down her thighs. She began dressing as quickly as she could. "We are even!" she exclaimed to him, "You had your 'hot piece of ass', we are done!" she said angrily as she was dressing.

malavika-sharma.16.jpg

"You think this one fuck is worth $50,000?! You are out of your mind!!" he laughed. "You are gonna be back here every week at the same time," he told her, "Every weekly fuck we make extends lil' Timmy's dealine by another week. See you next Friday." Marco gathers his clothes and leaves the room.

Humiliated, traumatized, and devastated, Malavika rushes out the front door and back to her car, driving directly home in a zombie-like state.

Malvika-Sharma-New-Images-%40-Cancer-Awareness-Super-Car-Rally-3335bff.jpg

The New Reality

Malavika pulls up in front of their apartment, hesitant to go in. "How can I possibly go in there and face Tim, acting as though nothing is wrong, and nothing has happened?!?!" she thought to herself. She took multiple deep breaths, and told herself "You can do this, you can do this, you can do this!" then got out of the car and walked confidently into their house.

Tim was waiting for her at the front door, and ambushed her with an evening greeting-kiss. She wanted to head straight for the bathroom to brush her teeth and do mouthwash before Tim attempted his kiss, but it was too late. Tim had kissed her with Marco's dick still on her lips.

"I have great news!!" he told her.

"Can you follow me into the bedroom while I change and tell me there? I had a rough day at the bank and I want to get out of these clothes and into a hot bath ASAP," she said while walking toward their bedroom. When Tim arrived, she had already removed her skirt.

1.jpg

He was about to tell her the good news when he noticed something on her thighs. "What is this all over your thighs?" he asked while rubbing his hands across them, "It's like a hair gel or something."

Malavika knew exactly what it was. In her rush to get out of Marco's house, she neglected to take the time to clean his cum and lubricant off of her legs. She frantically searched for an explanation in her mind. "Ohh, uhhh...that's a new skin cream I am trying for dry legs. It does not absorb well into the skin, so I won't be using it again," she quickly told him.

"Oh, OK," he said. Tim chalked this up to the weird world of women's cosmetic products, and moved on.

"God!! What a stupid explanation!!" she thought to herself.

"So, about this good news," Tim said, changing the subject to her relief. "I called my bookie again, just about 10 minutes before you arrived, begging again to be allowed to have a payment plan," he told her, "and after hearing my story, he said it was my lucky day, and agreed to allow me to make weekly payments. The emergency has been averted!! I know I still owe the money overall...and I have a long way to go to make this up to you...and I swear to you that I will spend every day of the rest of my life making this right...but we are out of danger!" Yes, out of danger, but only Malavika knew the real reason why.

Tim embraced her and tried to kiss her in a celebratory fashion. Malavika moved her head to avoid his advances. He let go of her and said "I know you are still mad, and you should be. Just tell me what you need."

"I just need space right now. I just want to be alone and take a hot bath," she said annoyed.

"OK," Tim said, "I am here for you. Whatever you need, that is what I want for you."

Malavika walked past him to the bathroom and shut the door to continue undressing there to have some space to breathe. She started the bath water and finished getting undressed. When she took off her panties, she immediately noticed that the crotch was entirely soaked, which she knew, right away, was sperm and lube, just like on her legs. "Thank God that Tim did not notice this! He would have been suspicious for sure!" she thought to herself, "I have got to be more careful next time. He can never know about this."

Malavika got into the bathtub, and began to ponder her day. Now that she was home and alone with her own thoughts, everything was hitting her at once. She had saved the life of her love, while simultaneously doing the worst possible thing she could have done to him. As she reviewed the day in her head, the reality of having sold herself, and having whored what was precious to her, came rapidly crashing down onto her heart. This is what would have to be if she wanted to save Tim's life, but knowing this fact was not a comfort nor a relief from the intense guilt and self-hatred she felt for having allowed herself to be used by another person in such a way.

A New Week Dawns

It's Saturday morning. The first day after having her heart ripped from her chest and stomped upon on the floor. Malavika awakened to the scent of food in the air. She dressed and went into the kitchen. Tim had woken up early and fixed an elaborate breakfast. All of her favorite dishes were present. As she entered the room, he immediately handed her a cup of hot coffee. "Just the way you like it", he said, "with extra cream and full of honey."

"Thank you," she muttered, with a groggy voice.

"Yesterday was such a relief for me. I woke up so energetic and hopeful that I felt inspired to prepare breakfast and remind you of how much you mean to me," he said gleefully. "I also did laundry this morning," he added, "your running clothes are clean, and over there with your shoes so you can get your morning run in after breakfast."

Tim and Malavika sat down for breakfast. He was in a talkative mood. Malavika was glad because she was not really in the mood to say much. A dark cloud continued to hover around her heart and thoughts. "And in additional good news," Tim informed her, "I managed to get three job interviews lined up for this week! After nearly two months of searching with no luck, good things are just suddenly flooding in. Things are really looking up."

"That's great honey," she said with a forced smile.

MalvikaSharma-57.jpg

After breakfast, Malavika began helping Tim with the clean up effort in the kitchen. There was quite a mess there after such a monumental breakfast. "Just go for your run," he told her, "I got this. You really seem like you need it. It will help you release the stress from this crazy week."

"He's right," she thought, "but he has absolutely no idea how much he is right. I am barely holding it together." "OK," she told him, "maybe you are right."

She changed into her running clothes, and was about to walk out the front door when Tim told her "And don't forget this afternoon is my family's monthly get-together at my brother's house. Everyone will be there. My sister, my parents, nieces, nephews. It will be great!"

"Shit!" she thought to herself, "Shit! Shit! I totally forgot about this. How the hell am I supposed to get through a day like that feeling like this?!?!" "OK. I'll be back in a little bit," she told Tim.

"I love you honey," Tim told her.

She paused for a brief second and said "I love you too." But, this normally simple thing felt different somehow. It felt unclean. Saying it made her feel dirty. She left for her run hoping that it would clear her head.

Malvika-Sharma-8.jpg

Later that day at the house of Tim's brother, it was as overwhelming as she anticipated. She was greeted by hugs and smiling faces. People smiling, laughing, joking, talking about what they had been up to for the past month. This was normally something Malavika quite enjoyed. All the positivity and happiness. But her secret lingered in her mind. It created a barrier for her to enjoy this normally joyful experience.

"I can't take this," she told herself, "I need some help." She poured herself a glass of wine, and while no one was looking, she downed the whole thing, then poured another and returned to the group acting as if it were her first glass. As the moments went by, the wine was having its desired effect. It was numbing her nerves and making her more pleasant. It was the only way to make it through the day and to avoid the inevitable private questions Tim's family would have for him asking if she was OK.

The day rolled forward. In her numbed state, Malavika was able to converse with the people she loved and had known for years. She was able to maintain a facade of normality. Tim ran around the yard playing with his nieces and nephews. In that moment, she was able to forget things for a moment, and find a bit of joy. Her heart grew seeing this soft side of Tim and reminded her of why she loved him. He was a kind, gentle man. "Things are only bad temporarily," she told herself in her semi-drunken state, "Tim is my truth, and we have our future ahead of us. I just need to get through this difficult time."

malvika-sharma-latest-pics-0-malvika-sharma-18-08-17-06-08-18.jpeg

Time Goes by So Quickly

The weekend ended, and Malavika returned to work. It was a busy day full of distractions, exactly what Malavika needed. She worked harder than she had ever done before, volunteering for as many busy tasks as she possibly could. Working hard kept her from thinking, and put more distance between her and last Friday.

Monday went by, as did Tuesday and Wednesday. It is said that time heals all wounds, and certainly for each day that passed, it became slightly easier to feel herself returning to her life with Tim, a life that she loved.

malvika-sharma-at-red-movie-trailer-launch-4.jpg

By the time that Thursday came, she found herself becoming comfortable to be affectionate with Tim again. Most of the week, she went through the motions of being affectionate, but she did not actually feel it. It was just to prevent the 'What's wrong?' conversations. But today, she was feeling a lot more relaxed. A bit of joy was returning to her heart, she felt love again when she looked at him. They finished dinner and cuddled on the couch.

"What a busy week for me," Tim said, "back to back interviews. So, stressful. I am so glad that tomorrow is the last day of the week."

"What?" she said, "What day is today?" Malavika had kept herself so busy that she lost track of which day of the week it was.

"Today is Thursday, silly. Tomorrow is Friday," he told her laughing. Her heart sank. She knew what this meant. It meant that tomorrow she had to return to Marco's house and make another 'payment', so that Tim's deadline would be extended. "I...I have to go to the bathroom," she said, getting up abruptly. She shut the door and immediately sat on the floor by the door and broke down. Tears streamed down her face as the dread and anxiety came back. Her healing week had only set her up for a harder fall.

Malavika went to work the next day. The ominous 'Friday'. First thing in the morning, she went to talk to her manager. "I am going to need to take Friday afternoons off for a while," she told him, "I have a series of medical treatments that I need to do."

"Oh my God, is it serious?!" he asked her.

"No," she said, "but it could be fatal if I don't treat it."

"This is a bit irregular, but I can allow it a few times, but beyond that, you will need to make your case to HR," he told her.

"No problem," she said with a fake smile. She knew that this was going to go on for some time, as far as she could tell, and that it would eventually interfere with her career goals at the bank.

She ate lunch alone, not wanting to socialize with any of her co-workers. She was just not in the mood. How could she be? She returned to her desk after eating, finishing up her emails for the day, and left early heading for Marco's house.

She parked on the street like last time, but when she approached the house, the security guard opened the gate for her and pointed toward the front door without saying a word. The maid was waiting at the door and escorted her to the same room as last time. "Wait here for Mr. Xavier," the maid told her.

Marco appeared about 5 minutes later. "Well hello Malavika," he said with a smile, "don't you look lovely today. I've been looking forward to seeing you all week." His compliments felt shallow at best to her. She glared at him with a resentful expression. "Don't you got some attitude today," he said, "I like it." "No pleasantries?" he asked her sarcastically. She had nothing to say to him. She just wanted to get this over with and get out of there. "Alright," he said, "let's get this show on the road."

Malavika knew what he wanted by now. She figured the sooner she got it done, the sooner she could leave. She removed her clothes and left her heels on. "You're gettin' the hang of this," he said. "Go ahead and get over here on the floor," he ordered. Malavika knelt down on the floor between his legs. "Take off my shorts and underwear," he ordered next. Malavika did as he asked. She pulled them off and set them on the floor beside her, with all of Marco now exposed to her.

Malvika-Sharma-naked-sexy-boobs-without-dress.jpg

Immediately placing her hands around the shaft, not wanting to waste time, she began rapidly stroking up and down trying to get him hard as soon as possible. She looked at the cloak of skin covering the head. It was not appealing to look at, and even more unpleasant to taste what was under it. But, knowing it was inevitable, she thrusted her mouth down onto it, the head popping out onto her tongue. This time, she was prepared for the flood of flavor, so she did not gag.

Marco moaned loudly. "Hmmmm...this is even better than last time," he said with pleasure.

She went faster and faster. "Maybe if I make him finish now he will stop and won't want anything else," she told herself. She tasted a salty sweetness in her mouth. "Pre-cum!!" she realized, "He was about to finish!"

de2496572a4e95d341e4f7eeb8861351.gif

As she increased her intensity, Marco said "Whoah, whoah, whoah!!" removing her head and hands. She sighed in disappointment, as she knew what was next.

"Up on the sofa," he said. She sighed again, and positioned herself as she knew he wanted her, bent over the back, with her knees on the cushions. "Now down to the part I have been waiting for," he told her. "This is seriously a damn pretty pussy you got," he informed her smugly. "We had some trouble with dryness last time, didn't we?" he asked her. Marco could see the back of her head nodding. "Let's see what we can do about that," he told her.

Marco reached down and put his hand between Malavika's thighs, and began rubbing her clit in a firm circular motion. After a few moments, he reached up and put his middle finger inside her to check the progres. "We're gettin' there," he said, and smacked her ass, before going back to her clit. Malavika knew that her body's reaction to the rubbing was automatic, that no matter how she felt, her body would give Marco what he wanted, which was for her to be wet.

malavika-sharma13.jpg

Malavika knew that despite how she felt emotionally, it was even possible for her to have an involuntary orgasm from the stimulation she was receiving. Tension was building in her body, and she feared that an orgasm might actually be getting close, when Marco stopped and checked her with his finger again.

"Look at that!" he said, "It slides right in effortlessly." He moved his finger in and out a few times, then put two in with a sudden rough push. Malavika was wet enough at this point that the repeated penetration with his fingers made a loud sound. "Sounds like we are all set," he said.

Marco, as last time, but his left hand on her hip, and aligned his tip with her opening using his right hand. She felt the soft touch of his foreskin as he moved it up and down looking for the right place. He pressed forward, and she felt the head pop in. It was an uncomfortable sensation, but not as bad as the previous Friday. He pulled back out, and pushed back in, each time entering her a bit further, giving time for her body to gradually lubricate all of him.

Malvika-Sharma-naked-sex-ass-fucked.jpg

He repeated this process until he reached her furthest depth, which was about half of his length, then placed a hand on each of her hips and moved her on and off of him in conjunction with the movement of his thrusts. Her body accommodated the presence of friction and pressure by producing as much lubricant as it could, which allowed Marco to glide in and out of her with ease, at this point.

Every few thrusts, Marco would just stop, and pull her hips onto him tightly, thus creating a deep pressure inside her. She grunted every time he was forced into her so deeply. With each repeated push, her insides relented a bit more, and surrendered additional depth to him, stretching to accommodate what was being asked. Eventually, Malavika's body submitted to its demands and allowed Marco to enter in his entirety.

Feeling the increased pleasure from full penetration, he began to stroke with short movements, staying fully inside her as much as possible. This felt amazing for Marco, but, unfortunately for Malavika, this was pushing his balls up against her frontal region. Every time Marco pulled out just a little bit, his balls, which were sticky from Malavika's cum, peeled off of her, creating a repeated sensation of a mild shock, forcing her clit to harden, and thereby reaching out further to meet him.

m-alb-3-5.jpg

Her legs began to shake, and she tried to focus her mind on anything else. "I cannot have an orgasm like this," she thought to herself, "focus, focus." But, it was pointless. Marco continued with his motions, as her whole body quivered. She remained silent, as she refused to give Marco the gratification of her making a sound from this. She contracted inside, which gripped Marco firmly, thus ensuring his own climax, and again filling her with his semen.

Marco shook for a few moments, while finishing, then pulled himself out. Malavika quickly got up. "It seemed like you liked that," Marco said to her, laughing. She stared at him with an angry face, then picked up her clothes and went to the bathroom. A moment later, Marco knocked on the door. "See you next week, darlin'. Show yourself out," he told her.

Remembering what happened last week, she carefully checked herself for any kind of mess that Tim could notice. Then got dressed and went out to her car.

The entire ride home, she reflected on the orgasm she had. Yes, she knew that this was involuntary, and that she could not have prevented it, but it didn't change how it made her feel. Orgasms with Tim were sweet, and made her feel loved. What she experienced today was the opposite. She felt hollow, and dirty. Like a discarded object. The more she thought about it, the more it sickened her. She turned on the radio to try to distract herself.

Arriving home, she tiredly walked up the stairs, and entered the front door. Tim was waiting for her again.

"These are for you," he said.

"That is very sweet," she replied with a forced appearance of joy.

"I have amazing news!" he said. "I got a job offer today!" he said excitedly, "And not only that, but the salary increase is huge!"

"That's amazing news," she replied with a pretend sense of excitement.

"Follow me," Tim said, "I have another surprise." He took her hand and led her into the bedroom. Tim had covered the bed with rose petals, and lit candles around the room. "We have been so stressed out, that we have not made time for each other, but I am making time right now," he said, staring at her with passionate eyes.

"Right now?!?" she said, surprised. "Honey, look," Malavika went on, "I don't know...I am just so tired...and this is so sweet, and I appreciated it...but..."

da97308c60f3b77dbc0a27cf6c73d9d1.jpg

"Don't worry," Tim said, "just relax and I will take care of you."

Malavika thought about the fact that she and Tim had not been intimate in nearly 3 weeks. If she refused him now, it would create suspicion, or at the very least, an issue with her relationship, and that was the last thing she needed at this time.

"OK," she said, "but let me go take a shower first."

"No," he said to her smiling, "I have waited a long time to have this moment, and I am not waiting a moment longer!"

Malavika wanted to at least offer her body to Tim in a clean state, without the essence of Marco, but it was too late. Fighting with Tim about this now would be weird, and cause problems.

Malavika forced a smile, and Tim began kissing her. He laid her on the bed, and began kissing her passionately. She was not even remotely in the mood for this, but she had to play along. "I know you are tired," he said, "just lay there and I will take care of you." He lovingly and slowly removed her business attire layer by layer, until only her panties remained. He continued to kiss her while caressing her nipples, tickling them until they were erect.

Malavika-Sharma001.jpg

Tim puts his hand into her panties and feels around fingering her. "Looks like I am not the only one eager for this to happen," he says.

"What do you mean?" she asks.

"You are already completely wet," Tim says with an evil grin, "looks like we both need this bad."

"Yeah," she replies nervously, "we must." But, of course, Malavika knew this was not true. She was not even mildly aroused, despite Tim's best attempts, and what would work under normal circumstances. She was just too exhausted from this Friday's payment to Marco to have anything sexual left to give to Tim. She knew that, in fact, what Tim was finding was left in her by Marco. Tim was mistaking Marco' semen for Malavika's excitement.

Tim removed her panties and laid beside her. He continued to kiss her, moving down her neck, sucking her nipples, then kissing her stomach. Tim moved down to position his face between her legs, and Malavika got nervous and pulled him away.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Uhhh...it's really hot out today..and I haven't had a shower..what if I am not clean there?" she said nervously. I was the best thing she could think of so quickly.

"You are the love of my life," he said, "I don't care if you are sweaty. I love all of you however you are." There was no fighting this, Malavika had to let Tim do as he wished.

He moved himself between her legs and kissed her thighs, and slowly moved to her labia. Tim put his tongue inside, and could feel that she was so wet. He felt proud of himself, for a moment, believing that he was the one causing this condition in her.

malavika-sharma.19.jpg

Moving back up to meet Malavika at eye level, and preparing to penetrate her, Tim, again, kissed Malavika passionately. She immediately recognized a flavor on Tim's tongue. Only one thing tasted like that, and in this case it had come from Marco. She did her best to pretend to enjoy kissing Tim with the taste of Marco's semen present.

Tim put himself inside her. "Just lay there and relax," he whispered to her, "I will do all the work," as he moved in and out. It had not been so easy before for the initial penetration. Whenever they made love in the past, he had to go slow and work it in gradually, so as to not hurt Malavika, but today it was not like that. It went in with virtually no effort.

After about 20 minutes of his pelvic motions, Tim was getting tired, and he was nowhere near ready to climax. He wasn't getting enough friction to be able to finish. "Could Malavika be getting looser??" he thought, "could I be getting smaller??" "It's because she is so wet," he told himself, "that is the only thing that it could be."

malavika-sharma.21.jpg

Seeing that Malavika was getting tired as well, and not wanting to burden her further, he stopped. "But you didn't finish," she said.

"It's OK," he replied, "we are both so tired. I'll finish next time." Tim, not wanting Malavika to feel bad, told her that he needed to get ready for bed, and went to the bathroom and finished himself. Malavika laid awake for a while, deeply disturbed by what just happened. Marco was contaminating every part of her life.

Game On

By the end of the third week, the reality of a new normal is sinking in. Malavika notices the change in her personality. Others notice as well. Nearly all of her co-workers asked her privately if she was OK. Malavika had become withdrawn and lacking a desire to interact with people. "I'm fine!" she would tell people with a forced smile on her face. She had had low moments in life like anyone else, but she always managed to snap back quickly due to being an optimistic and upbeat person. This time was different though. She knew the cause, but was not in control of when it would end, if ever.

Late Friday afternoon had come again, and it was time to journey to Marco's house.

She arrived as usual and was allowed in by the security guard, the maid waiting for her by the front door, and was led to the lounge. "Please wait here for Mr. Xavier," the maid told her. Malavika could see Marco playing basketball with two friends behind the house. The maid approached him, and the game stopped as the maid pointed back toward the house while speaking to Marco.

"It seems that Marco is busy today," Malavika thought to herself, "maybe he won't want to keep our appointment this week." A few moments later, Malavika could see Marco and his friends approaching the house, shortly thereafter, they entered the lounge where she was.

Malvika_Sharma.jpg

"Malavika, meet my good friends Jazz and Sammy," Marco said.

"Uh...hi," Malavika said nervously.

Marco goes behind the bar and fetches a beer for himself and his friends. "Have a seat guys," he tells them. The group of guys take a seat on the sofa and chairs. "Is she fine or what?!" Marco asks his friends.

"She is even finer than what you said," one of them replies.

Malavika was not used to being objectified in such a way, especially not in front of strange men she had just met. She was noticeably uncomfortable.

"Relax girl," Marco tells her, "you are in good company. Have a twirl around and let's show these guys what you got." Malavika, still in her office attire, slowly rotates, giving Jazz and Sammy a full view of all sides of her.

"Damn!! This girl is FINE!!" says Sammy. Malavika just stared at the floor, doing everything possible to not make eye contact with any of them.

"Does she look as good without those clothes as she does with them?" asks Jazz.

"Even better!!" Marco replies. "Let's show them what you got goin' on under there," Marco tells Malavika. She looks at Marco stunned. "You are a grown woman," he tells her, "21 is old enough to be confident with what you got." Malavika is trembling. "Your nerves will calm down in a moment. Just take some deep breaths. You got this," Marco tells her.

Malavika looks at the floor with a face of dread, and with her hands still trembling, begins to remove her clothes. First her business jacket, then her skirt to the floor, then her button-up blouse. She creates a momentary delay by neatly folding her discarded clothes over a chair, but she knows that trying to do so is futile. Having internalized the surrender of her life to others, she reaches for the back of her bra.

Malavika_Sharma_PicsArt_02-13-11.33.37-01.jpg

"Wait a second," Marco tells her. "Drum roll guys," he tells his friends. Jazz and Sammy make a drum roll on the table in front of them. "OK. Go ahead and get that bra off," Marco tells her.

She unfastens her bra and pulls it off. The drum rolls stop.

"Oh DAMN!!!" Jazzy says. "Look at them pretty perky white titties and pink nipples,", says Sammy.

"Yeah, she fine," Marco says. "Tug on them nipples and get'em nice and hard," Marco tells her. Malavika lightly pulls on them, lifting them slightly away from her body. "Naw, not like that. Give'em a nice hard pull. Make it count," Marcus commands. Malavika, never having had her nipples pulled strongly, greatly underestimates the resulting sensation, and pulls as hard as she can. Her body convulses for a moment from the overwhelming electric shock of pain that rushes over her body. She let's go of her nipples, and they immediately turn from pink to bright red.

"That is hot," says Sammy.

6.jpg

"Take your panties off," Marco tells her. She lowers them to the floor, and steps out of them, putting them with the rest of her clothes. "Turn around and show them your ass," Marco commands.

Malavika complies, and she hears "Mmmm, mmmm" from one of the guys.

"Spread your cheeks and show them that little asshole," Marco asks next.

Malavika complies as a deep feeling of disgust consumes her. She felt like a prostitute. A tear rolls down her face and she quickly wipes it away before anyone sees it.

malavika-sharma.15.jpg

"Grab that bar stool and move it over here close to us and have a seat," Marco tells Malavika. She complies, and her discomfort increases as she is now just a few feet from them. "Open them legs wide and open those pussy lips so we can see that clit," Marco demands. She does as she asks, looking everywhere except toward them.

5df1c55a5c44f.jpg

Malavika sees Marco hand something to Jazz out of the corner of her eye, and tells him "go over there and have some fun with this". To Malavika's horror, Jazz approaches with the object. He pauses for a moment, then she hears the sound of vibration. She looks to see what he has, and she realizes that Marco handed him a vibrator. And before she has the chance to react, he places it directly on her clit while her fingers are still spreading her lips exposing it.

She jolts randomly like being shocked with electricity. "Keep those lips open for Jazz," Marcus tells her. "Go ahead and turn it up to max and push it down hard," Marco suggests to Jazz. Jazz does as Marco suggests. Malavika feels her legs begin to twitch, she knows what is coming. This orgasm is unwelcome and unwanted, but it is coming none-the-less. She does her best to react as little as possible as to not give these men the satisfaction of seeing a result from their actions. The forced orgasm concludes, and she feels proud of herself for maintaining control of her body and facial expressions.

10255722.gif

About that time, Sammy says "Damn!! Look at that!! She creamed all over herself. It even ran down all over her asshole."

Jazz looks down and smiles. He rubs his finger for a second in the cum that is on her ass, then suddenly, without warning, just pushes his finger up in. Malavika gasps. "Ain't you been fingered in the ass before?" Jazz asks. She signals no with her head, while making no eye contact. Jazz reaches up and caresses her breasts and nipples for a moment while fingering her anus, then pulls it out and sits back down.

"Marco," Jazz says, "I gotta tell you...this shit has me worked up. I have been half hard for the last half hour. My balls are starting to hurt. I can't take much more of this." Without hesitation, Marco looks at Malavika. She knows that look in his eyes, but she is not going to do anything without explicitly being told to do so.

She hopes for a moment that he will not say anything, but without much pause, Marco tells her to sit on the floor in front of Jazz. Malavika slowly moves into position, and looks at Marco with hesitance, but knowing what is next, and that it is inevitable. "Jazz is in need of some pressure relief, so go ahead and remove his shorts and do that," Marco tells her.

With a great sadness in her eyes, Malavika grabs the waistband of Jazz's basketball shorts. They are completely damp with sweat as he had just finished playing basketball. "How disgusting," she thought. She removed his shorts from around his ankles and began to pull down his underwear. They were even more drenched than his shorts.

Once his underwear was removed, his dick and balls were just inches from her face, and he was half hard as he said. The intense smell of an unclean shaft and sack filled area around her. It was a lot to bear. Malavika looked back at Marco, her eyes begging him to tell her that she didn't have to do this. But, she would find no sympathy from Marco. She agreed to this form of payment, and he expected to stick to the agreement.

Marco didn't need to say the words. His look was enough. Malavika turned back toward where she knew she would have to be, the place that was already just inches from her head and filling her nose with its stench. She paused in a deep sadness for a moment and turned her face back toward it. Like Marco, it was black in color with large balls and a similar length. Also uncut, but the tip of the head was uncovered.

"Show him how good you are with balls," Marco instructed. Malavika began rubbing the balls with one in each hand, each one being almost too large to fit. Jazz lifted his cock and pushed Malavika's face into his balls. "Rub your face all over my balls," he told her.

Malavika did as he asked. She could feel her face getting coated with his sweat, oils, and musk scent from the folds that were being pushed apart by her face. "Suck 'em clean," he demanded. Jazz's sack had a lot more loose skin than Marco's. Layers of skin unfolded into her mouth as she sucked, it filling her mouth with sour and salt. "Stroke me with your hand while you are down there," he said, and she reached up and rubbed his dick as he asked.

Shortly thereafter, Jazz was fully hard. He grabbed the back of her head, and started rubbing his erection all over her face. Grabbing the tip and rubbing it in circles on her lips, following their outline. He placed her hand just under the head.

PicsArt_12-06-12.13.15.jpg

"Stick your tongue in and like around the head," he calmly demanded. She looked at it for a brief second, feeling deep apprehension, but there was no choice. She slowly inserted her tongue under the foreskin, and began licking between it and the head in circles. The taste was familiar, but different from Marco. Jazz had a much more sour taste. "Look into my eyes when you are doing that," he told her. Malavika looked into his eyes. Her unwillingness must have been obvious to him. I would have clearly shown in her eyes, but he did not care.

"Get the head in your mouth and start sucking me," he instructed, "but don't you dare lose eye contact with me." Malavika struggled to get him into her mouth, as he was so large, but her jaw finally relaxed, and his head was in. It filled her entire mouth. She began bobbing her head over it while stroking him with her hand.

The eye contact was intense and uncomfortable. Feeling a connection to someone whom you detest. It was highly disheartening. She could feel his dominating stare defeating her will and soul. She could feel herself becoming an empty object of pleasure for the use of others.

After about 5 minutes, Jazz told her "here we go, don't you lose eye contact with me." He grew extremely focused. She felt a few salty-sweet drips on her tongue, then a few seconds later, the explosions began, the initial eruption went directly down her throat, but she was able to stop the rest of it in her mouth. The amount that he unloaded into her mouth was more than she thought possible. She felt at least 7 explosions.

"Slowly pull it out of your mouth, and don't you dare lose a drop of it," he told her.

PicsArt_12-06-10.15.01.jpg

Carefully and slowly, she kept her lips tightly sealed around him as she pulled away, being sure to comply with his demands. Even after he was out, her cheeks were still puffy. She desperately began looking around. "You better not be looking for a place to spit that," Marco told her. She looked surprised. "It would be rude to Jazz to spit that out," he added.

Malavika looked into Marco's eyes with a destroyed expression, then began to swallow what was shot into her mouth. It took her 5 swallows to consume it all. The after taste was an overwhelming combination of bitter and salty.

"Be polite and thank Jazz for his cock, Malavika," Marco said.

Malavika looked at Jazz and said "Thank you for your cock."

"You're welcome darlin'," he replied with a smile.

Sammy grabbed Malavika by the hand and led her back over to the barstool. "Bend over and rest your elbows on there," he told her. He did not waste any time. As soon as she was bent over, he immediately started running the head against her lips, and the moment the tip found its way, he inserted himself all the way in with one slow thrust. "Ahhhhh!!" Malavika grunted.

malavika-sharma.18.jpg

Upon reaching full insertion, he grabbed both of her hips and started pounding in and out of her. Slowly at first, then more and more aggressively. Before long Sammy's dick and balls were covered in Malavika's white cum, which her body involuntarily produced in response to the pressure, her pussy making loud wet sounds as he moved in and out of her, as she grunted on each insertion.

Sammy smacked her ass hard. Again and again, the more pleasure he got from her pussy, the more he smacked her ass. She shrieked in pain each time, which excited him even more. Before long, Sammy began grunting repeatedly. Malavika knew what this meant, and she began to feel him explode inside her. At the peak of his pleasure, he smacked her ass hard one last time before holding himself deep inside her for a good 5 minutes.

"Thank Sammy for his cock and cum," Marco said.

"Thank you for your cock and cum," she repeated to Sammy.

Finally he pulled out, and his semen began to slowly drip down her legs.

Malvika-Sharma-full-nude-body-hairy-pussy-photo.jpg

Malavika begins to walk to the bathroom to clean herself up, but Marco stops her. "He takes a look at her dark red ass and laughs. "I think you have had enough today," head home after you clean yourself up. "You did good today. You should be proud of yourself," he told her. As she walks away, she feels dejected. She was beginning to see herself as Marco saw her: a means of gratification.

A Difficult Week

Another week passes for Malavika, and it is Friday again. When she arrives at work, her manager summons her into his office. "Have a seat, please, Malavika," he tells her.

"I forgot about the doctor's excuse, but I promise I will get it," she quickly tells him.

"I appreciate that, but that is not why I called you in here this morning," he tells her, and she looks puzzled.

"You have been a model employee," he says, "and that is why you got promoted." "But, recently," he continues, "I have been getting some strange reports. There have been multiple occasions of you being unaccommodating to customers, and being short-tempered with your co-workers. Especially those who you supervise. This is very unlike you. Is there anything that you wish to share with me?"

"I have been having some personal problems, but it is not something that I would like to share," she tells him.

"Everyone has rough days," he replies, "but this has gone on for too long. I don't want to be insensitive, but you need to get your personal issues sorted out and not let those things interfere with work. Do you understand?" he asks.

"Yes, I do, and I will resolve this situation," she answers.

Malvika%2BSharma%2BHd%2BGallery_1.jpg

"I hope you do," he says, "I don't think I need to remind you that your promotion was provisional based on your performance." Malavika nods her head, affirming that she understands.

"That is all for now, and be sure to get me that doctor's excuse for these appointments you have been having," he concludes. She nods again, and returns to her desk.

Malavika slouches at her desk. The situation with Marco was too much to bear, breaking every principle and value that she ever held in her life. Her upbringing was one of morality and honor. To always do the right thing. Her whole life, even in difficult situations, it had always been clear what the right thing to do was.

But, she found herself in an unexpected dilemma in which her lifelong training in morality was not helping her. It was the right thing to do to make sacrifices to save the life of family and those that you love, but to do so, she had to willingly do things that were morally objectionable, and that were against everything she had ever known.

This inner conflict was killing her. She barely slept at night. She could barely handle being alone with Tim, feeling the immense guilt that she now carried with her at every waking moment. She had always been a positive and confident person, but now she felt like an empty shell.

With her manager's words still ringing in her ears, Malavika began to cry. In addition to her life being destroyed morally, her sacrifice was now putting her career at risk.

"Oh my god?! What's wrong Malavika??" a concerned co-worker asked her.

Malavika quickly wiped her eyes, and pushed herself to become composed. "I had a family member pass away, and it just hit me suddenly," she said with a forced smile.

"Oh, OK," the co-worker said with a concerned look. "If there is anything I can do for you, just let me know," they said. Malavika smiled and nodded.

The Show Must Go On

The afternoon had come, and it was time for Malavika to leave the office and go to Marco's house. In a disillusioned stupor, she packs up her things for the day, heads to her car, and off to her destination.

The arrival followed the typical pattern that she was used to. Security gate, maid, lounge. But oddly, Marco was already waiting there, and he had a guest. It was a woman dressed elegantly in expensive clothes, with a cocktail in her hand, who appeared to be around 50 years old.

"Hello, Malavika. This is Mrs. Thompson," Marco says. Malavika looks at Mrs. Thompson and makes a polite nervous nod.

"You were not lying. She is gorgeous. And such a sweet face," Mrs. Thompson says to Marco.

"Go ahead and get undressed, Malavika," said Marco.

And at that moment, Malavika was mortified. He was expecting her to do something sexual with this woman, she realized. Something that she wanted even less than sex with strange men. She removes her clothes as instructed and stands there bewildered.

Remini20211207134906069.jpg

Mrs. Thompson stands up and walks over to Malavika and begins to inspect her body. Squeezing her breasts, spreading her ass cheeks apart, opening her vulva.

"I am quite pleased," Mrs. Thompson tells Marco, "she is exactly what I was looking for."

"Well," Marco said, "with that I will leave you two alone. Have a good evening Mrs. Thompson."

Malavika is terrified as she watches Marco leave the room, not knowing what to expect next.

Mrs. Thompson reaches into her large purse and pulls something out. Malavika is surprised to see that it is a collar with a leash attached. She walks directly over to Malavika and fastens the collar around her neck, then begins to walk away pulling the leash, without even a warning. Malavika is caught off guard and is surprised by the initial jerk. She is led to a part of the house she had not seen before, then up some stairs, and into a bedroom. Malavika is told to kneel on the floor, and Mrs. Thompson closes the door and gets undressed.

Remini202112081241029617b5ab3264cb6c78e.jpg

"Tilt your head back," she commands Malavika. Mrs. Thompson places a chair behind Malavika, and puts one foot up on the chair aligning her vagina inches from Malavika's face, firmly grabs the hair on the back of Malavika's head. "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue" Malavika is commanded. She hesitantly compiles, and Mrs. Thompson pushes herself onto Malavika's mouth and begins to grind herself there. The taste of salt, and the scent of sour muskiness flood Malavika's senses. In the first few moments she thinks she will gag, but the feeling passes.

It starts out as the feeling of loose dry skin being rubbed on her face, but after a few seconds, Mrs. Thompson begins to breathe heavily, her cum coats Malavika's face, and her pussy glides across effortlessly. "You are a worthless whore!!" Mrs. Thompson yells at Malavika while moaning.

Mrs. Thompson moves the chair so that she can sit in it facing Malavika. She raises her foot and begins putting her toes deeply into Malavika's mouth. "Suck them you little bitch!!" she says harshly, and Malavika begins to suck her toes. "Mmmmm. I think you are enjoying this you worthless bitch," she says to Malavika.

Malavika's face is forced upon Mrs. Thompson's vagina as she wraps the leash tightly around her hand and pulls Malavika in. "Lick my fucking clit, whore," Malavika is commanded. She has no experience giving oral sex to a woman, but does her best hoping that doing a good job will make Mrs. Thompson orgasm more quickly, and this will be over.

(m=ldpwiqacxtE_Ai)(mh=eHHTt4Qo_pd9M5nx)12501341b.gif

Mrs. Thompson gets onto her hands and knees on the floor and pulls Malavika's face up to her bent over body. "Lick my asshole you little bitch," Mrs. Thompson commands. Malavika can feel herself grimace. It is the most disgusting thing that she can imagine up to this point. She prepares herself mentally, then completes the demand, beginning to place her tongue directly onto the anus in front of her. "Yeah," Mrs. Thompson says, "go in circles...mmmmm...fuck my ass with that tongue, stick it deep inside." Malavika cringes, then pushes the tip of her tongue into the opening.

"Lay on your back," Malavika is commanded. She lays on her back, then Mrs. Thompson gets on her knees over Malavika's face, and squats down. "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue," Malavika is ordered. Mrs. Thompson then begins grinding herself onto Malavika's lips and tongue, back and forth and in circles. Malavika can feel Mrs. Thompson becoming wetter and wetter as the gliding on her face begins making noises. Mrs. Thompson begins making a loud moan as her legs begin to shake, and Malavika feels a salty stick substance enter her mouth and she has no choice but to swallow it.

49902534_005_5042.jpg

Mrs. Thompson lays next to Malavika on the floor, propping herself up on her elbow. She looks intensely into Malavika's eyes and places her hand between Malavika's legs. She begins to rapidly rub Malavika's clit. Mrs. Thompson revels in the expression of displeasure on Malavika's face from being stimulated by her. "I own you bitch," she tells Malavika, then begins forcefully kissing Malavika, putting her tongue deep into Malavika's mouth.

After a few moments Mrs. Thompson can feel that Malavika's has become wet, and puts her fingers inside. "Mmmmmm...so wet...you are enjoying this you sick little whore," she tells Malavika. She returns to the clit and begins rubbing rapidly again. Malavika can feel the pressure building, and she knows that an unwanted orgasm is coming.

Mrs. Thompson puts her face close to Malavika's and makes eye contact. "Don't look away from me you fucking bitch. I want to see the orgasming face of a whore," she commands Malavika.

Malavika_Sharma_PicsArt_02-14-11.52.45-01.jpg

Malavika begins to shake and does her best to subdue her own reactions, but it is still obvious to Mrs. Thompson. "That's right you little bitch. Cum for me," she tells Malavika as she shakes for what seems like minutes. When Malavika finishes, Mrs. Thompson sucks Malavika's cum from her fingers then tells Malavika to get up.

Mrs. Thompson gets dressed and hands Malavika a sealed envelope with an address written on the front. "Marco is loaning you out to me tomorrow. I am having a little party, and you are expected to be there. Understood?" Mrs. Thompson asks, and Malavika nods with an empty facial expression. "You will go to the servant's entrance around the side and give them that envelope," Mrs. Thompson continues, "now turn around and put your hands on your head."

When Malavika does this, she hears Mrs. Thompson take something out of her bag. Then, without warning, there is a loud crack then a rush of pain on the back of her legs. Malavika is too shocked from the pain to even react. She is muted and only shakes. There is a pause of a few seconds, then another loud crack, this one on her butt, then another pause, and then another crack on the back of her legs.

Mrs. Thompson walks around to the front of Malavika, Malavika's face streaming with tears. She wipes away one of Malavika's tears with her finger, and tastes it. "This was a warning of what you can expect if you are late or you do not obey me. Do you understand?" she asks, and Malavika nods sobbing. Mrs. Thompson puts her tongue in Malavika's mouth and sucks her lips, then leaves the room without saying anything else.

Malavika hurriedly puts on her clothes and runs out to her car, and drives home.

Arriving home, Tim greets her sweetly at the door. "Hi honey! How was your day?" he asks.

Malavika-sharma-telugu-actress-red-5-hot-navel-hd-caps.jpg

"I don't even want to talk about it," she replies. "That bad, huh? I hate days like that," he responds.

"Listen," she says, "something urgent came up for work. And my manager needs me to attend an event tomorrow evening in his place because he cannot go. This is mandatory and is not optional."

"But tomorrow evening is my parents' anniversary party. The whole family will be there. How am I supposed to explain your absence?" Tim asks, clearly annoyed. "Do what you gotta do, but tell your manager to give you advance notice next time. He cannot own your life!" he adds.

"OK. Sure she said. I will. I promise," she answers.

The Party

Malavika arrives at the given address a few minutes early. She finds the servant's entrance around the side of the house and knocks. A woman answers the door, and Malavika hands her the envelope. The woman opens it, and reads the card inside. "OK, you are here for Mistress Thompson. Come inside," the woman says.

The woman leads her to a room with 4 other women her age. "Take your place with the group," the woman tells her. "Listen up girls. You will leave your clothes in this room. There is a box of masks here on the table. You will take one and put it on. Once you are taken out, you will find and stand by your mistress. Do not speak unless spoken to. You will prepare others for your mistress, and do anything else she commands," instructs the woman, "be ready in 5 minutes."

Malavika looks around the room. The other girls immediately begin undressing without a sense of surprise. "They must have done this before," she thinks. She reluctantly removes all of her clothes, then grabs a mask from the table and puts it on. It conceals her eyes and nose.

5ae8fae476cbf.jpg

The woman returns. "Time to go, girls. Find your mistress and do not interact with anyone else on the way," she tells them. A door opens, the other girls walk through, and Malavika follows them, her heart pounding as she has no idea what to expect.

The room is dimly lit, with a group of mostly men with 5 women. All of them are in robes, having drinks and socializing with each other. Malavika scans the room, spots Mrs. Thompson, then walks over to her. Mrs. Thompson looks at her briefly, then speaks to those around her: "The girls are here. Looks like we will begin soon."

The woman who instructed the girls makes an announcement to the room: "Alright men. All of you were randomly assigned to one of our ladies tonight. Please make your way to her, and have fun at your leisure."

The crowd shuffles around, and 5 men gather around Mrs. Thompson. "Well let's start!" she tells them with a naughty grin. She removes her robe and lays on some cushions on the floor. "Girl," she says to Malavika, "come here and lick me." She opens her legs and waits for Malavika.

Remini20211126203717949e38c6153380df4a8.jpg

Malavika makes her way over to Mrs. Thompson and puts her face down between her legs. As unappealing as this is to her, she dares not to refuse, and places her tongue on the clit. Mrs. Thompson moans, grabs the hair on the back of Malavika's head and pushes her face in tightly, gyrating on it. Malavika notices that Mrs. Thompson has become wet, and shortly thereafter, she receives her next order.

"Kneel over here girl," Mrs. Thompson says, pointing to a place beside her where the group of men is waiting.

Malavika kneels on the floor where told, and the first man approaches, putting his dick directly in her face. The expectation is clear, and Malavika does what is expected of her. She rubs the man with her hand, and he begins to get hard. "Suck it," he tells her. She looks at him hesitantly, then takes him into her mouth, moving her head up and down. He pumps his hips a few times, removes himself, then goes over and starts thrusting into Mrs. Thompson.

5.jpg

The next man in line moves into position, and without waiting, puts himself directly into her mouth, moving himself in and out, reaching the back of her throat a few times, until it is his time to mount Mrs. Thompson.

Again another man approaches Malavika, and stands before her, putting himself in her face. Malavika obediently begins pleasuring him with her mouth, and he becomes hard inside her. "Oh, god that feels so good. Your mouth is incredible. You are so beautiful," the man moans. He continues talking, and she senses something familiar in his voice. She decides to look up, and her heart drops. There was a reason the voice sounded familiar. This was her uncle David, her mom's brother. Of any uncle or aunt in her family, she was closest to David. He never had any children of his own, and treated Malavika like a daughter. He was like a second father to her.

She immediately stopped sucking him, and was dumbfounded, her heart pounding that she might be discovered, as a wave of disgust runs through her. She had just sucked her uncle's dick. A man who was a father-figure for her. She was frozen with shock.

David, confused by the pause, simply places himself back in her mouth, and moves himself in and out with his hips while holding the back of her head. "You are so beautiful," he tells her, "you are truly stunning. You make me so excited." Malavika fights back her tears. He pauses, and she tastes a few drops of pre-cum on her tongue. "Ooops. I gotta save that. I stopped just in time," he says laughing then moves over for his turn on Mrs. Thompson.

6.jpg

Malavika rotates through all of the men, each of them taking a turn on Mrs. Thompson, then taking a rest and getting back in line. She purposefully does not look up because she wants to lose track of which one is her uncle, but each time he returns, he makes some kind of comment about her, and she, of course, recognizes the voice and cringes.

After about an hour, Mrs. Thompson tells the gentlemen that she is taking a break, and smiles at them as she walks by, smacking one of them on the behind. The men also disperse around the room, talking to others who are also resting, except for Malavika's uncle. He approaches Malavika smiling at her, with fixated eyes. He sits on a chair and pulls her onto his lap. She can feel his half-erection push against her pussy lips when she lands across his legs.

He takes his hand and gently rubs her face while staring at her. He gently caresses her lips with his thumb. "I am completely captivated by you," he tells her, "I have never seen a woman as beautiful as you. And here you are with me, as though fate brought us together for this experience. You and I joined in ecstasy. It was meant to be."

With one hand gently rubbing her back, he lowers the other hand to her breasts and cups them, enjoying the shape of them, smiling at her. He then begins carefully pulling her nipples, making them erect as he looks at them with desire and smiles.

Malavika begins to feel nauseous. All of her happy childhood memories with her beloved uncle Dave, her second father, flood to her mind in an avalanche. Those were all tainted now, and she would never again be able to retreat to those times in her mind as an escape from stressful or sad moments in life.

She feels his dick swelling under her pushing a bit more into her lips. He pushes his hand between her thighs, and moves it up to her lips then begins to rub her. Malavika cringes inside with pure disgust, but dares not show a bad reaction, or face severe punishment from the mistress. "Such a sweet, special, soft place you have between these legs," he says to her in her ear, "and it is wetter by the moment."

Mrs. Thompson returns from her break and the gentlemen make their way over. She takes note of Malavika sitting on David's lap. "Ah...so nice that the two of you are becoming so well acquainted," she says, winking at him.

Mrs. Thompson then addresses the whole group. "Guys...I am sorry, but I have had enough for the evening. I am utterly exhausted. I thank you all for the great screw, it was mind blowing as always. My lady bits are quite happy," she says with a mischievous grin, "the other mistresses will be more than happy to take you all on as extras." "David," she says, "you stay here and have fun with your new friend," then walks away.

"I told you," he says to Malavika, "we were destined to be here together tonight."

He tells Malavika to stand up, then he goes to lay in the place where Mrs. Thompson was getting pleasured, and signals with his hand for Malavika to come over. "Suck on me and get me hard," he tells her. Malavika unwillingly complies, and makes her uncle hard with her mouth, again tasting the salty pre-cum on the tip. He takes her hand and pulls her to get on top of him. "Put it inside of you and make me feel good," he tells her.

4DA4EBF1-2E6C-4BE1-94C9-4952BB595CCF.jpg

Her butterflies and nausea are flaring up again. Her palms are sweaty. Her heart is racing. Her body is trembling. Malavika is dumbstruck by the fact that she is about to insert her uncle inside of herself. He sees her pause and feels her shaking. "Don't worry. It will be fine," he tells her, "everyone is nervous their first time doing this here."

Malavika looks at him blankly for a moment, then slowly grabs the shaft and lines up the head with her vulva, moving it back and forth before finding her opening. "Relax," he tells her, "just breathe and focus on me. Pretend like we are the only people here." Malavika looks into his eyes as he wishes, knowing the true reason for her discomfort, and looking at him only makes it worse.

She pushes herself downward, looking at her uncle's face as he slowly fills her until she reaches the end, and feels his balls touching her body. The feeling of vaginal insertion was the last thing she wanted from an uncle to say the least. A revolting sick feeling overpowered her as she stimulated him with her movements, her motion turning noisy as her excretions coat him. "God, you feel good," he says.

David moves Malavika onto her hands and knees, and begins fucking her from behind. Her tits bouncing from his motions. "We don't need this anymore," he says to Malavika, then unties her mask from the back. It falls to the floor, and Malavika scrambles to pick it up and hold it across the top of her face. He rips it from her hand and throws it across the room, we don't need that. "I want to get off seeing all of you," he says still fucking her.

9.jpg

He flips her onto her back, focused first on putting himself back into her as quickly as possible, then resumes his penetration of her. He then eagerly looks up at her face, and pauses for a moment in shock. But instead of stopping, he smiles and begins thrusting into her again, but this time much more slowly.

He lays down to put his mouth near her ear and speaks to her softly. "What a great surprise. I am going to take my time and enjoy this. I have waited a long time for this," he says in a sultry voice while continuing to slowly enter her, "I have wanted to fuck for a long time. And I know you wanted it too. Always coming over to my house in those cut off shirts and shorts so high your ass was sticking out. Walking around without a bra, tempting me with those nipples sticking out under your shirt. You wanted me as much as I wanted you. It was all I could do to keep from fucking you right there in my house all those times. You have been such a little tease. But today, we both get what we have always wanted."

malavika-sharma.08.jpg

He then begins kissing Malavika on the lips and forcing his tongue into her mouth, so enthralled with her that he does not even notice that she is not reciprocating. His hip strokes become short and deep, then he lets out a big moan, cumming inside her. He stays inside and says softly into her ear: "We have waited so long, let's just lay here and feel this connection."

He kisses her neck and lips for a few moments before rolling over, leaving Malavika laying there, his semen making it's slow exit from her.

"I had no idea you were so kinky," he tells her, smacking her on the ass a couple of times. "I won't tell anyone that you come to these parties. Your secret is safe with me," he says smiling.

Malvika-Sharma-Nude-Telugu-Actress-Sex-8567.jpg

Malavika does not even look at him. She just gets up, walks rapidly toward the room where her clothes are, quickly gets dressed, and darts to her car. She cries and sobs for nearly 30 minutes before wiping her tears and starting the ignition to go home.

The End of The Malavika We Know

Malavika arrives at work Friday morning, and again is called into the office of her manager. "Malavika," he tells her, "there have been more complaints about your hostility toward others. I had a long talk with HR this morning, and given the provisional nature of your promotion. We have decided to let you go." He continued on, but Malavika lost focus and nearly fainted.

"Malavika? Malavika?" he asks as she comes back mentally, "I need to ask you to immediately go to your desk to collect your things and leave the building." She looks at him for a moment with a confused expression, then gets up to walk to her desk. Her mind is not processing what she just heard. She looks back at him again with the same confused expression, the proceeds to her desk.

Malavika-sharma-telugu-actress-red-34-hot-cleavage-hd-caps.jpg

She looks around at the things on her desk. Her certifications, her awards. None of it mattered anymore. She should have been crying by now, but she was simply out of tears. What emerged instead was a quiet rage. These few weeks had drained her of all optimism, and what replaced it was only cynicism. She left her belongings and walked toward the exit, and on to her car.

Malavika spent hours driving around in her car just staring off into space blankly. She could not even contemplate a proper reaction to what just happened. An important pillar of her life had just been taken away, something on which all of her hopes and dreams were based.

An alarm sounded on her phone and startled her. It was time to report to Marco's house. She sluggishly put her keys in the ignition, and drove off, reporting to her required destination, blankly fucking Marco, and complying to his demands emotionlessly.

Malvika-Sharma-Nude-Telugu-Actress-Sex-8560.md.jpg

A Chance Encounter

The next day, Malavika went to the mall with her younger sister Krithi to try to anchor herself in reality again. Krithi told her all the latest gossip, about the boys that were cute, the professors she hated. The typical things that one sister normally tells another. And Malavika normally enjoyed this time together, but she was just simply numb. She had nothing left inside her. Krithi asked if something was wrong, and Malavika forced a smile and told Krithi that she was just really tired.

krithi-shetty-stills-photos-pictures-50.jpg

Their day was fairly uneventful until they decided to go to the jewelry store and look around. They were examining and discussing various rings when Malavika noticed someone over in on the other side of the store looking at her. She looked up, and her eyes opened wide. It was Marco! He was there when they walked in and had been watching them.

Malavika acts as though he is not there, but he approaches them. "Hello ," Marco tells Malavika.

"Uh..hello Mr. Xavier," Malavika replied nervously.

"Funny running into you here," Marco says.

"Uh...yeah.." Malavika responds.

"And who is this?" Marco asks, looking at Krithi.

"Uh...this is uh...Krithi," Malavika tells him hesitantly.

"Very nice to meet you Krithi," Marco says, making direct eye contact with her.

MalvikaSharma-57.jpg

"I am her sister," Krithi tells Marco, smiling.

"Well, beauty obviously runs in your family," Marco tells Krithi, smiling at her, never breaking eye contact. "Sisters' day out, huh?", he asks them.

"Yeah we do this all the time," Krithi tells Marco, "we are very close."

"That's wonderful," Marco says. "I have to take off, but you two enjoy your day together," he tells them. "It was an absolute pleasure to meet you Krithi. And I will see you again soon Ms. Malavika," he adds before nodding at them and walking off.

"Who is that?!?!" Krithi asks, eagerly.

"He is...uhh...a regular client at the bank," Malavika tells Krithi.

krithi.shetty_official_241134137_4108090655984412_6531028364505540593_n.jpg

"Oh my god he is HOT!!!" Krithi exclaims.

"He is OK, I guess," Malavika replies.

"You have no taste in men," Krithi tells her laughing. Malavika changes the topic, and they spend the rest of the day together.

Just Another Week

Malavika spends the next week pretending to go to work everyday, not yet ready to tell Tim about losing her job. Tim knew of her impeccable track record at the company, and telling him this news before she thinks of a good cover story would raise suspicions. She needed a good cover.

Friday comes, and she heads to Marco's house. He is waiting for her when she gets there. "Hey Malavika. Have a seat. Let's have a little talk. The thing is, I am getting bored fucking you. This was a fun game, but it's getting kinda repetitive. I am going to lend you out to Mrs. Thompson for a while. She pays me well for you. If I crave some of that Malavika pussy again, I'll have you sent back over here. Here is her address, you need to report there on Fridays from now on. And you need to go ahead and head over now," Marco informs Malavika.

Malavika stands there stunned. Not only is she horrified to report to Mrs. Thompson, but she is shattered to realize that it was for profit. She was directly being prostituted out. It was not bad enough that she thought she was being passed around as a favor, but this was a direct financial transaction. She was literally a whore.

80316226.jpg

"Malavika...Malavika," Marco says, snapping his fingers, "you need to head over now." Malavika snaps out of her daze and nods in despair. She returns to her car and heads to the address given to her by Marco, her body shaking the entire way.

And So We Meet Again

Malavika arrived at the address given to her by Mrs. Thompson. Remembering instructions given to her previously, she approaches the servant's entrance on the side and knocks. A woman answers the door. "Come in," the Mistress is expecting you. Malavika enters.

"You are not permitted to wear clothing here. Remove everything you are wearing and leave it here by the entrance in that basket," the woman tells her. "Additionally, you will follow your instructions and not speak unless asked to speak. Is that clear?" the woman asks. Malavika nods nervously, disrobes and awaits further instructions.

The woman approaches Malavika from behind, reaches around her head and straps a ball gag across Malavika's mouth. Malavika's heart races and begins to breathe heavily. "You can breathe fine. You will be doing yourself a favor if you stay calm. Take slow deep breaths through your nose," the woman tells her. She places a collar and leash on Malavika, then covers her eyes with a blindfold. Without warning Malavika is pulled forward by the leash and almost falls before catching herself, then steps carefully in the direction that the leash pulls her.

Remini202112081241029617b5ab3264cb6c78e.jpg

Malavika walks for what seems like an eternity, taken to some unknown part of the house. Finally, the walking stops and she feels arms positioning her and there is the sound of chains rattling. Her arms are lifted into the air and she can feel shackles being placed around her wrists, her arms immoble, lifted up and to the side. She then feels shackles placed around her ankles, and her legs are pulled to the sides. "Your girl is ready for you mistress," Malavika hears.

Footsteps approach and her blindfold is removed. There is a bright light aiming down at her from the ceiling, and the rest of the room is dark. As her eyes adjust, there is Mrs. Thompson standing there in front of her. "Hello again darling," she says to Malavika with a sarcastic tone. Malavika's eyes complete their adjustment and she peers out into the room. There are two rows of chairs, about 12 chairs in total, occupied by a mixed crowd of men and women, each of them dressed in formal business attire, wearing a mask that covers their eyes and nose.

Mrs. Thompson examines Malavika's body with lust in her eyes. Rubbing her nipples and fingering her. "Dry as a bone," says Mrs. Thompson, "we can't have that. It is simply rude." Mrs. Thompson holds her hand out to her assistant. She is handed a finger-tip vibrator, places it on the tip of her middle finger, and turns it on to maximum intensity. She firmly grabs the hair on the back of Malavika's head, forcing Malavika to make eye contact with her as she plunges the vibrator into Malavika's pussy, moving in circular movements. After a short time, the intense vibrations force Malavika into orgasm, and her body convulses as the ball gag muffles her grunts. Mrs. Thompson fingers Malavika again. "That is much better. Nice and moist," she says.

PicsArt_12-06-11.23.47.jpg

"Bring the tray," Mrs. Thompson tells her assistant.

"Yes, mistress," the assistant replies. She brings a tray with a cup of ice, a clamp, two short posts, and what appears to be a necklace. Mrs. Thomson takes a cube of ice and begins rubbing Malavika's left nipple. "I like my girls to be decorated. This girl is too plain," says Mrs. Thompson to her assistant, as she continues to rub the ice on Malavika's nipple.

Malavika's heart is racing and she is shaking uncontrollably as she realizes what Mrs. Thompson is about to do. "There we go, nice and firm," says Mrs. Thompson as she reaches for the clamp on the tray. She grabs Malavika's nipple firmly with the clamp. Malavika can barely breathe. The assistant hands Mrs. Thompson a post with a pointed end. Mrs. Thompson aligns it with the side of Malavika's nipple, and without warning, firmly pushes it all the way through.

Malavika lets out a scream that is audible to all in the room despite being muffled by the ball in her mouth. Between the difficulty breathing and the pain, Malavika almost faints.

"One more to go," Mrs. Thompson tells her assistant as she begins rubbing the right nipple with ice. She clamps it when erect, as with the other side, and casually pierces the other nipple as Malavika again screams, with Mrs. Thompson showing no reaction or concern for Malavika's obvious pain.

"Attach the chain," Mrs. Thompson tells her assistant, and the assistant attaches the ends of the decorative chain to the posts that are now piercing Malavika's flesh, a drop of blood running down from each side, as Malavika shakes with her eyes half open, her nipples now connected by decorative jewelry. "Not so plain now," says Mrs. Thompson, smiling.

Mrs. Thompson turns to the audience in the seats. "Everyone please proceed to the parlor for cocktails, and we will conclude the meeting afterwards," she tells them. The crowd rises out of their respective chairs and exits the room to an unknown location, with Mrs. Thompson joining them, only the assistant staying behind.

151954.jpg

The assistant again places a blindfold on Malavika before fitting the collar and leash, then unshackling her. As before, Malavika is pulled without warning, and follows the pull of the assistant, unable to see where she is going, until Malavika hears a door open, and they enter a room.

The assistant removes the blindfold, and Malavika looks around. It is a dim room lit by many candles. The room is filled with cushions and plush rugs, with the exception of a wooden stockade that is low to the ground. The assistant pulls Malavika over to the stockade. "Put your head and arms into the holes," she tells Malavika. Malavika gets onto her knees and does as instructed, then the assistant closes the contraption so that Malavika is unable to remove herself from the device.

Malavika sees the woman grab a tube of gel and squeeze a large portion of it into her hand, then she walks behind Malavika and unceremoniously begins inserting her gel covered fingers into Malavika depths, moving her fingers inside in large circles, ensuring that the gel is distributed evenly inside. She also rubs a generous amount on Malavika's lips, clit, and on and into her ass. The assistant then leaves the room without saying a word, leaving Malavika there alone for what seemed like nearly 30 minutes.

Finally, she hears a crowd approaching the room, joking and laughing with each other. Mrs. Thompson walks over to look Malavika directly in the face. "I am going to remove your gag. If you speak without being asked to speak, you will be severely punished. Do you understand??" she asks Malavika. Malavika nods rapidly, as she is eager to have it removed.

The crowd shuffles in, and all of them have changed out of their business attire and into robes. "Who would like to start?" Mrs. Thompson asks the crowd. A gentleman kneels down in front of Malavika and removes his robe. He grinds his dick across her face a few times, then tells her to open her mouth. He pushes himself in, and fucks her face until he becomes hard. He then walks behind Malavika, finds her opening, and thrusts himself inside firmly. With all of the gel in and on Malavika's pussy, sliding into her was effortless. She lets out a grunt as he bottoms out hard inside her and begins to pound her at a regular rhythm, the gel making a loud sound.

A woman from the group arranges some pillows in front of Malavika's face so that the pillows are at eye level. She removes her robe, and positions herself on them, pushing her pussy directly onto Malavika's mouth and nose. "Eat me," the woman demands, and Malavika complies, sticking her tongue into the vulva of the woman, her musky, salty taste disgusting her.

The woman begins by slowly grinding onto Malavika's tongue while holding the hair on the back of Malavika's head. Her rhythmic hip motions become shorter and more rapid, until finally the woman pauses, aggressively pushing Malavika's face into her pussy. The woman stops breathing for a moment, and then a flood of liquid shoots into Malavika's mouth unexpectedly, causing her to cough, and a sweet-salty ooze runs out of her mouth and down her chin.

The man fucking Malavika from behind becomes aroused from this sight, and fucks Malavika hard and fast, smacking her ass firmly multiple times, leaving a red mark as evidence. His strokes become shorter and deeper until finally he pushes deep inside her, and he grunts as she feels his cum release far inside her. The man remains there, his dick inside her, enjoying the sensation of her warmth, inserting his thumb into her ass as a final display of conquest.

Malvika-Sharma-hand-job-gang-bang-big-black-cock-in-group-sex.jpg

Finally, he pulls out of her, and moves to the front of the stockade, grabbing her hair and inserting his cock into her mouth. "Clean me slave," he tells her. Malavika sucks him the best that she can with her limited mobility, her mouth filled with the taste of his cum with a hint of cinnamon from the lubricant gel that was put inside her. Once he is satisfied that he has been properly cleaned, he moves off to lounge in the room.

Mrs. Thompson approaches Malavika from the side and leans over to put her mouth to Malavika's ear. She reaches down and lightly pinches one of Malavika's freshly pierced nipples. Malavika's entire body jerks and she grunts loudly. "Does that hurt??" Mrs. Thompson asks sarcastically. She reaches under and begins to rub Malavika's clit as she continues to whisper into Malavika's ear: "You are getting off knowing that all these people paid to fuck you. Aren't you, you little fucking whore. You enjoy selling your hot little body. Don't you, you fucking slut."

MalvikaSharmahandjobactresspussyfistingthreesomesexoncouch.jpg

She then turns to address the room: "Which gentlemen here would like to fuck her young, pretty, little asshole." A number of men raised their hands. "You there. Life was quite generous with your endowment. You will be first,, says Mrs. Thompson. Malavika then feels a tube being inserted into her ass. A pressure builds up from a warm liquid, with a slight burning sensation, being forced inside. The tube is removed, and she feels a portion of the substance exit her body.

The chosen man rubs her anus to get some of the gel onto his hand, rubs it onto the head and shaft of his cock, then places the tip directly onto her asshole, and begins to push. Malavika makes a strong sound of discomfort. "I highly suggest you take a deep breath and relax your body, or this is going to hurt badly," Mrs. Thompson tells Malavika. Fearful of the pain, Malavika takes a deep breath, accepts her situation, allowing her body to submit to what is being asked. Her anus relaxes, and the man begins to slide in, with only minor discomfort from stretching, and he bottoms out inside her.

m-alb-1-5.jpg

He begins to stroke himself inside her, which is effortless due to the large amount of gel. As before, another woman comes before her, and places her pussy in front of Malavika's face. Having submitted herself to her inevitable situation, Malavika pleasures the woman without being asked. Acceptance being better than the battle inside herself.

A few hours pass, and all of the paid guests satisfy themselves, to exhaustion, at Malavika's expense. One by one they leave, and Malavika is left alone in the room still in the stockade. After some time, the assistant returns to the room, places a leash on Malavika, removes her from the stockade, and leads her back to the servants entrance.

"You will leave now," the assistant tells her.

1a9208912471803c1.jpg

"Can...can I use the restroom and clean myself up?" Malavika asks.

"You may not," the assistant firmly replies. Then she pushes Malavika out the servant's entrance nude while handing her clothes to her, slamming the door in her face. Malavika stands there at the doorstep, nude, clothes in-hand, in broad daylight, and begins looking around in panic for a place to hide. She notices a wooded area behind the house, and darts for cover.

Once she is confident that no one from the street can see her, she squats for a much needed pee. She begins to piss, and the urgent need of defecation strikes her. She has no choice but to relieve herself. A mixture of semen, lubricant gel, and brown floods out of her making a puddle.

She looks around for leaves, trash, anything to clean herself. But this area is well-manicured. There is nothing. Without any other option, she cleans herself the best she can with her g-string, and throws it behind a bush.

Quickly getting dressed with her remaining clothes, she dashes for her car.

Once inside, she lowers the visor to look at herself in the vanity mirror. Her hair is a mess, her makeup is smeared, and her face is covered with a crusty, white coating. Her eyes look dead, she notices. She wants nothing more than to take a hot shower and feel clean again, but she is not sure if that can ever be possible.

On the journey home, as the shock wore off, she pondered what had just happened. She remembered the moment that she surrendered inside herself. Until now, she had done what she needed to do, but there was always a resistance in her...a rebellious spirit that she would overcome. By accepting her circumstance and submitting to it passively, a part of her had died, and she knew it.

Back