• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

What Are You Doing Here?

Malavika parked her car at home. There was just enough time to run in, throw her clothes in the washing machine and jump in the shower before Tim would be back. She runs to the front door and goes in.

When she enters, she is surprised to see packed suitcases by the entrance. Tim comes out of the bedroom. "Well look who is finally here," Tim says, sarcastically. She could sense something different in him. He stared at her with emotionless, cold eyes. She knew that there could be no explanation for her appearance other than the truth. She finally had no choice but to tell Tim what had happened to her.

"Tim, I...," Malavika started.

"Just shut the fuck up," Tim interrupted, his angry dimeanor frightening her. "I am tired of the lies, the excuses, the bullshit," he continued. "I knew something was up. You were not acting normal. So, I hired a private investigator to find out what you have been up to," Tim says, tossing a stack of photos on the table.

malavika-sharma.18.jpg

malavika-sharma.21.jpg

"Time, after time, after time. Here you are entering the houses of God knows who. And each time your hair and makeup are in more disarray than when you went it. At first, I thought 'Oh my God, she is cheating on me.' As if that were all. It turns out that my investigator has some 'shady' connections, and when he asked around about you, it seems that these little 'encounters' of yours involved the exchange of money. I didn't want to believe it. I asked him to check again, because this could not be true. He did, and well, it is. You are a fucking whore. And right under my nose!! How could you do this to me?!" Tim said.

"Tim...PLEASE...let me...," Malavika tries to say.

"I don't fucking care what you have to say, so spare me your sob story. I don't want to hear more lies. The only truth is that I don't know you," Tim said, "and look at you. You are fucking mess. From the looks of it, you need to check yourself into rehab. Do yourself a favor and get help. Just do it without me. Don't EVER try to contact me!!" Tim takes his suitcases and leaves without another word. It would be the last time that Malavika ever saw him.

Malavika fainted onto the floor. She awoke a few moments later, remembering what had just happened, and immediately began sobbing, letting out screams of rage and tears. She laid on the floor a destroyed mess, crying until she passed out from exhaustion.

She woke up after some hours. She did not know exactly how many. All she knew was that there was an immense pain inside her that would not subside. She had to do something to numb herself. She went to the kitchen to find the liquor bottles that were left over from their last party, opened the first one she grabbed, and started drinking it without even knowing what it was. She drank until she passed out, her face covered in the trails of mascara left by her tears.

She woke up the next morning, hungover, and looked around her apartment, reality again hitting her, and her nerves and shakes returning, and immediately took a few drinks of the unfinished liquor bottle.

As Malavika sat on the floor, mildly buzzed from her morning fill of liquor, she began to remember her obligation to Marco. She looked over at the table at the photos that Tim left behind. Many of them were when she was entering Marco's house. There was also a Dear John letter for her. It seemed that Tim did not expect to encounter her personally.

"These things are proof that Tim has left me," she thought to herself, half drunk, "if I take these to Marco, this frees me!" Malavika hurriedly gathers the photos, the letter, finds her car keys, and begins the drive to Marco's house.

She Has Seen Better Days

Malavika arrives at Marco's house and he enters the lounge to greet her. "What the fuck happened to you?!?" he said before even greeting her.

"I urgently need to talk to you...I...," Malavika begins.

"Girl you all fucked up. And you are rank. I can't even concentrate on what the fuck ever you are sayin'," Marco interrupts, "Get yourself cleaned up, and then we can talk. This is too much. I have a guest room upstairs with a shower and everything. Go up there and wash your ass up." Marco calls the maid and has her show Malavika to the guest quarters. "And throw those damn clothes in the trash. Them things are done ruined," he adds. Malavika is then led upstairs.

After about an hour, Malavika returns to the lounge, wet hair, bathrobe, and slippers, and the maid summons Marco. "Now that is better!" Marco explains, "You were lookin' like you been livin' under an overpass for the last year."

42228758272_be44830402_z.jpg

"What is the 'urgent' thing you needed to talk to me about?" he asks.

Malavika trembles as she hands Marco the stack of photographs given to her by Tim.

"Why you got photos of yourself outside my house?" he asks. She hands him the letter. He unfolds it and begins to read it. "Well, ain't that some shit," he says, "he dumps your ass for tryin' to save his."

"And what's this got to do with me?" he asks.

"Well," Malavika begins, looking at the floor, hands shaking, "I am no longer with Tim. You can see that. This is the proof. You can have your people follow me everywhere if you want, to prove it. Me and Tim are done. He wants nothing to do with me," Malavika says emphatically, "so, I am done with all this."

"Done?" Marco asks rhetorically, with an eyebrow raised. "I gave you an out at the very beginning. Either walk away, or Timmy's problems are yours. And you made the choice to join with ol' Timmy. I was very clear that if you decided to stay, that, as far as I was concerned, you and Timmy are in this together. If you are with him or not, that is irrelevant to me. So, no, you are not 'done'," Marco says, "Timmy has been making his payments, but that only scratches the surface. Until that debt is paid, you still work for me."

"Is that clear?" he asks. Malavika's heart sinks, and she almost faints again, her vision going blurry for a second. "Is that clear?" he asks again.

"Yes," says Malavika.

Malavika sits there thinking for a moment, then drops to Marco's feet, and begins crying. "Please don't send me to Mrs. Thompson again. I am begging you. I will do anything. I will do my best to please you. I will learn everything you like," Malavika says, as she pulls out his cock and begins to suck it with vigor.

PicsArt_12-06-10.00.34.jpg

Marco stops her. "Sit back up on the chair," he says.

Mrs. Thompson pays a lot for you, that would be a big financial loss for me. But, there might be something you could do for me.

"Anything!" Malavika says in a panicked stupor.

"Is your sister a virgin?" he asks.

"I think so," Malavika replies puzzled, "she tells me everything, and has never mentioned anything about that."

"I have a businessman who is willing to pay to fuck a virgin," Marco tells Malavika.

"My sister would never do that," Malavika tells him.

"That doesn't really matter. See this little pill? All we have to do is slip this in her drink, and she will be out cold for a couple of hours. The client does his thing, she wakes up thinking that she got drowsy from the alcohol, never knowing the difference. This is how you get to avoid Mrs. Thompson."

Malavika looked conflicted. "Look," Marco said, "you have been 'little miss save the world', and look where you ended up with that. You need to start thinking of yourself and your path out of all this. Time to look out for number one and do what you need to do to win. No one is going to help you, but you."

She pondered his words. She was tired of losing, and there was no end in sight. An anger built up in her, and festered into a rage, fed by her recent traumas of helplessness, which would continue indefinitely, unless she took action. Marco was right, fuck everyone else, the only way she was going to get saved was by saving herself.

740-Malvika-Sharma-showing-cleavage-hot-photos.jpg

"OK," she told Marco, "When do you need Krithi here?"

"Saturday at 7," he replied, "I'll set up the meeting."

At that moment, all kindness died in her heart. She had reached her breaking point, and passed it. She was beyond mental breakdown. She decided to do whatever was necessary to win. The old Malavika died that day, and would never be seen again.

The Invitation

Malavika called Krithi that evening. "Hi sis! Remember that client from the bank we ran into at the jewelry store?" Malavika asked.

"Oh, yeah! That hot guy. I remember!" Krithi replied.

"Well," Malavika went on, "he invited me to hang out at his place on Saturday, to discuss some business proposals in a casual environment while partying a little bit. Tim is out of town and I don't want to go by myself. You never know what these guys are like when they get you alone. Will you come with me? We can just hang out by the pool and have drinks. You just need to bring your swimsuit."

"I don't know," Krithi said, "I am supposed to hang out with my friends on Saturday. We have been planning this for a while."

"Pleeeeease!" Malavika begged, with a sweet voice. "Please don't make me go there alone. Tim will freak out so bad. I really need you," Malavika told her.

Malvika%2BSharma%2B%25284%2529.jpg

Krithi had always had a hard time saying no to Malavika. "Fine! I will go. But you owe me!" Krithi replied.

"Thank you! You will have fun. I promise! Bye bye," Malavika told her, then hung up the phone.

The Time Has Come

Saturday rolls around, and Malavika picks up Krithi to head to Marco's house. "I really appreciate you doing this for me sis," Malavika tells her sister. Krithi sighs and rolls her eyes. They turn on the radio and begin the drive.

"So...are you dating anyone??" Malavika asks Krithi.

"Uhhh...not at the moment," Krithi replies nervously.

"Come to think of it," Malavika adds, "you never tell me about any guys. Not a single thing abou your sex life."

"It's private," Krithi says, looking out the car window.

"Private?? Why is it such a big deal. I tell you everything," says Malavika. Krithi says nothing and continues to look out the window. "Are you a virgin??" Malavika asks. Krithi still says nothing and continues looking out the window. "Oh my God, you are...aren't you?? No wonder you are so quiet," Malavika pokes.

"OK...YES!...I am a virgin. Stop rubbing it in my face. It is embarrassing enough," Krithi says, annoyed.

Krithi-Shetty-Beautiful-Telugu-Actress-Potos.jpg

"But why?? Haven't you had the chance??" Malavika asks.

"Of course I have had the chance. But, is it so wrong to want to wait for the right guy?? I want to be sure he loves me," Krithi responds.

"I understand," Malavika replies, "I am sure you will find the right guy."

They arrive to Marco's house. Krithi is impressed with the size of the house and all the sports cars. She immediately starts taking selfies with the various cars in the background.

"Mr. Xavier is waiting for you," the maid tells Malavika. She leads them to a guest house, around back, near the pool. "You two can change in there," she tells them. Malavika can see Marco already lounging by the pool.

They change into their swimsuits and head over to where Marco is. "Well, hello ladies," Marco greets them. "I didn't expect you to be here," Marco says to Krithi, "What a pleasant surprise, the lovely sister. Let me make you ladies some drinks."

He returns after a brief absence, with a margarita for each of them. "You ladies relax here and enjoy the pool for a while. I have some business to attend to," he tells them, and leaves them alone. Krithi raves about Marco to Krithi, wide-eyed, relentlessly talking about his fit physique.

"I thought you were waiting for the right guy," Malavika asks.

"I am, but I can still look," Krithi replies smiling.

Malavika and Krithi finish their drinks, and a few moments later, Malavika notices that Krithi is having trouble keeping her eyes open and slurring her words. Not long after, Krithi is out cold.

krithi-shetty13.jpg

Marco had been keeping an eye on them from the house, and returns as soon as he can see that Krithi is out. He kneels down at the foot of the lounge chair and pulls Krithi toward him. He pulls the crotch of her bikini to the side and spreads her pussy lips apart with his finger and thumb then examines her closely before taking out his cell phone and snapping a closeup of her opening. Malavika can see him send the photo to someone and write a text message.

"She is a virgin. You did good Malavika. He will be here soon," Marco says, "Let's get her into the house."

Marco picks up Krithi, heading toward the house, and Malavika follows. He takes Krithi to the lounge, and there is already a futon mattress on the floor. Marco lays her there.

"I am not letting her out of my sight," Malavika tells Marco firmly.

"Whatever...this guy won't care," he tells her.

The doorbell rings, and Malavika runs to the bathroom to grab a tube of gel, and returns to the lounge. A middle-aged man in a suite enters the lounge and takes a look at Krithi and begins walking toward her.

13.jpg

"My God...she is beautiful!" he says, "She is divine."

The man undresses and lays beside Krithi, stroking her face, and smelling her hair. He then begins to kiss her passionately, not caring that she does not respond. He unties her bikini top, admiring her breasts as if they were laden with jewels, then begins sucking them. Then kisses down her body, caressing her gently, arriving at her bikini bottom. He gently unties and removes it as if Krithi were about to break.

hot-krithi-shetty-nude-panties-images-fakes.jpg

He places his nose into her pussy lips and inhales deeply before liking her clit with his tongue. He opens her legs widely and positions his face between them. Then he opens her lips to make the same verification that Marco had done. "A virgin, as promised," he says, excited.

He rises up to insert himself into her. "Wait," Malavika says. She walks over and hands him the gel. "I don't want you to damage the merchandise," she tells him firmly. The man complies and lubricates his cock with the gel.

PicsArt_09-26-08.03.15.jpg

Rubbing the head up and down between her lips, the man lubricates Krithi's labia, and begins to search for her opening, cock in hand. He finds it and focuses his attention. Treating Krithi as a delicate rose petal, his head disappears inside her with a gentle, but firm, force, as he looks upon her with loving adoration. "So beautiful," he murmurs to himself, as the remainder of his shaft disappears into Krithi's body.

Caressing her face and kissing her gently, he moves himself in and out of Krithi, letting out moans of ecstasy, as if he himself were experiencing sex for the first time. His speed increases, Krithi's breasts bouncing to his rhythm, then a pause, and his body quivers as he groans. Krithi's first time with a man was complete.

Krithi-Shetty-naked-ass-fucked-full-nude-sex-without-dress.jpg

PicsArt_09-28-02.22.59.jpg

He remained inside her for a few moments, looking upon her face with loving eyes, before pulling out, and standing up to begin dressing.

The man left, and Malavika was left with the task of cleaning Krithi up. She rushed to the bathroom to get a wet towel, and began wiping away the gel, semen and traces of blood that were on and around the pussy lips and thighs. Realizing that Krithi would be dripping out fluids, and that this would raise suspicion, Malavika put two fingers up inside Krithi and began scooping out as much cum as possible.

Krithi-Shetty-nude-shaved-pussy-xxx-boobs.jpg

Ensuring that nothing was remaining on the lips and thighs, Malavika put Krithi's bikini back on her and summoned Marco to carry her back outside to the lounge chair by the pool. Krithi awoke some time later.

"What happened?" Krithi asked.

"You dozed off," Malavika replied, "no big deal."

Malavika drove her home, rationalizing to herself what had just happened. "No harm, no foul," Malavika thought to herself, remorseless, determined to do anything and everything possible to pay off her debt. She was done getting screwed over living her life for others. "Fuck everyone, fuck the world," she thought to herself.

Malvika-Sharma-pussy-ass-hole-fingering-small-boobs-nipple-actress.jpg

The Butterfly is Born

As Krithi was no longer a virgin, Marco had no special business interest in her, and again began sending Malavika out to clients, including Mrs. Thompson. Every abuse, every indignation became fuel for Malavika's resolve to take action to accelerate her exit from servitude to Marco.

She began dressing up and hanging out in the bars of high-end hotels, and made connections with perverted business men, which turned out to be most of them. She would show them Krithi's picture, and it turned out that many of them were willing to pay quite well to fuck a girl who was unconscious. And among the same crowd, she made the connections she needed for the pills to knock Krithi out.

Hot-heroine-Advaitha-naked-sexy-body-outdoor-photo.jpg

Malavika had Krithi move in with her, then started drugging her just before bedtime. At the beginning it was once or twice per week, but as she gained more clients, it became an everyday occurrence. At the peak, Krithi was sometimes being fucked by up to 5 men per night. And this continued even after Krithi got a boyfriend. Malavika never allowed him to stay the night though, for obvious reasons. Krithi's pussy was open for business every night when she went to sleep, and she never knew.

sc_29057_01_07.jpg

PicsArt_09-28-10.48.06.jpg

Within a few weeks, Malavika had earned enough money to pay the debt to Marco. He never asked her how she was able to earn the money. "Nice hustle," he told her, and she was free.

Malavika, seeing the high profit margin of her sister, though, continued to sell Krithi's pussy for a few more months. She managed to accumulate a nice savings.

Eventually, though, Krithi moved in with her boyfriend, despite Malavika trying to convince her otherwise. From then on, Malavika would only be able to profit from Krithi on the rare occasions that she convinced her to stay the night, which Malavika took advantage of aggressively, and would book multiple clients on those nights.

PicsArt_09-28-10.46.38.jpg

Malavika's experiences had reset her life in a way that changed her basic notion of what was normal and acceptable. With her newly-adjusted morals, and the love of cash, Malavika began to sell her own body, but willingly this time, to the businessmen that she had been selling her sister to.

Malavika now saw herself as a product to take advantage of in the same way she utilized Krithi. She had officially become the whore that Marco made her believe that she was.

malvika-sharma-gangbang-nude-photos.jpg

THE-END

The Butterfly is Born

As Krithi was no longer a virgin, Marco had no special business interest in her, and again began sending Malavika out to clients, including Mrs. Thompson. Every abuse, every indignation became fuel for Malavika's resolve to take action to accelerate her exit from servitude to Marco.

She began dressing up and hanging out in the bars of high-end hotels, and made connections with perverted business men, which turned out to be most of them. She would show them Krithi's picture, and it turned out that many of them were willing to pay quite well to fuck a girl who was unconscious. And among the same crowd, she made the connections she needed for the pills to knock Krithi out.

Hot-heroine-Advaitha-naked-sexy-body-outdoor-photo.jpg

Malavika had Krithi move in with her, then started drugging her just before bedtime. At the beginning it was once or twice per week, but as she gained more clients, it became an everyday occurrence. At the peak, Krithi was sometimes being fucked by up to 5 men per night. And this continued even after Krithi got a boyfriend. Malavika never allowed him to stay the night though, for obvious reasons. Krithi's pussy was open for business every night when she went to sleep, and she never knew.

sc_29057_01_07.jpg

PicsArt_09-28-10.48.06.jpg

Within a few weeks, Malavika had earned enough money to pay the debt to Marco. He never asked her how she was able to earn the money. "Nice hustle," he told her, and she was free.

Malavika, seeing the high profit margin of her sister, though, continued to sell Krithi's pussy for a few more months. She managed to accumulate a nice savings.

Eventually, though, Krithi moved in with her boyfriend, despite Malavika trying to convince her otherwise. From then on, Malavika would only be able to profit from Krithi on the rare occasions that she convinced her to stay the night, which Malavika took advantage of aggressively, and would book multiple clients on those nights.

PicsArt_09-28-10.46.38.jpg

Malavika's experiences had reset her life in a way that changed her basic notion of what was normal and acceptable. With her newly-adjusted morals, and the love of cash, Malavika began to sell her own body, but willingly this time, to the businessmen that she had been selling her sister to.

Malavika now saw herself as a product to take advantage of in the same way she utilized Krithi. She had officially become the whore that Marco made her believe that she was.

malvika-sharma-gangbang-nude-photos.jpg

THE-END
Erotic

11117.jpg

I am Brijesh, who grew up in the family of a landless agricultural labourer. Since childhood, me and my siblings felt secluded in our village as it was dominated by one landlord family. Only few families of landless agricultural labourer lived at the outskirt of the village. We couldn't transcend the class hierarchy that prohibited our entrance beyond a certain point.

My father decided to send me to town for education as I was good in studies since my childhood. But it was not easy, both my family and I had to bear considerable financial burdens. However, I completed my academic career successfully and at the age of 28, I joined as a lecturer in a college in one of the villages of the cow belt state. But the village where I joined was far away from my native village. It was a bit different from my native village as it had a salaried class working in banks, schools, colleges etc. But basically, here also a local landlord family dominated and controlled everything. Civil administration, political power, other govt officials all were under the indirect control of that landlord. But as a college lecturer, I was hardly bothered. After about three years of service I got married to Shruti.

Shruti-Photos-in-Half-Saree.jpg.webp

Shruti was also from a rural area of the same state and was from the family that was slightly well off than my own. Her father and grandfather were woking as postmen. She was not much educated; just went to school and was promoted to Class X. It was more than enough to find a girl of our class and caste in rural area who studied up to tenth standard. My own sisters read up to class VI only.

Though Shruti wanted to study further, her parents did not dare to send her to school that was nearly four kilometres away because her beauty and youthful physical growth had already drawn the attention of rural goons. My parents had reservations about finalizing our wedding considering the fact that she was just Class IX passed. But once they saw her, they were charmed by her beauty.

Shruti was 5'6" tall, had a very bright complexion, she was slim and slender and had a very beautiful facial appearance with sharp chin and sparkling eyes. But she was very shy. As per custom, she grew up covering her face in veil like other women of her village. After marriage it took time to convince her to show her face to me. Once I saw it, I fell in love with her immediately and considered myself lucky. She was an exquisite piece of beauty with bright complexion, youthful growth, long and dark eyelashes, a sharp nose, well shaped chin, petal like pink lips with a black mole on the right upper lip. The black mole on her bright skin added further to her sexy look. Her glances were restless like those of a young doe.

Shruti%20In%20Saree%20Photos_14.jpg

Shruti was very conservative and before marriage had not spoken to any other male person except her relatives. It took much effort and time to convince her about the importance of physical intimacy between husband and wife. For months, she passively responded to my needs on bed though gradually she opened a bit and started sharing her needs but always with much reservation. But she satisfied my physical needs very well. Shruti was quite hot and during the first two years we often had sex more than twice during the night. On holidays and rest days we mated during daytime also. By the time she gave birth to our little son.

It was one and half years after the birth of our son that this incident took place. Married life and birth of a child had slightly added to her weight and her bosom and buttocks became plumpy enough to draw the lustful attention of males. Though being rural area, there was hardly any scope of her going out except sometimes to pay social visits to the houses of my colleagues. But as per the rural custom, she mostly used long veil covering her face.

It was the examination season and I was on invigilation duty. During the Higher Secondary Mathematics examination, I warned two students repeatedly for discussing the answers. They pretended to stop but started again the moment I turned my back towards them. I knew these students: they, along with a group of similar students, had no interest in studies, disturbed the sincere students of their class. They were about 15 or 20 in number but by their hooliganism they controlled and dominated other students. Common students preferred to stay out of their way to avoid unnecessary troubles.

Most of the hooligans of this group failed in their exams year after year but due to their social influence they were not turned out of the college. Particularly, Munna's greater grandpa had donated the land to the college and so he and his hooligan friends thought it to be their paternal property. Munna's parents had died in a car accident and was brought up by a doting grand father who gave him such indulgence as to spoil Munna in every respect.

Munna's greater grandpa was an influential landlord of the area having intimate connections with police and political leaders. Moreover, he belonged to Thakur community and was the undisputed and uncrowned king of the village. He owned lands not only in that village alone but in the adjoining villages as well. Rumours were there that he had grabbed many acres of land by foul means using his connections and many poor families lost their lands to his treachery and left the village forever. If his eyes had fallen on any land, he would grab it by any means. His tradition was followed by Sanatan Thakur, who was Munna's grandfather. Sanatan was as ruthless and contriving as his forefathers in grabbing lands of the poor and the weak. Apart from his links with police, Sanatan Thakur maintained his own musclemen to tame anyone who dared to be disobedient to him.

On the day of the examination, after the second hour, I caught Munna and his friend adopting severe unfair means. When I went near Munna, I found that he was openly copying answers from the answer script of his classmate, Chandan (the other one with whom Munna was discussing). In fact, Chandan's answer script was with Munna on his desk. I seized both the answer scripts and asked them to leave the examination hall for the day. Munna snatched the copies from me and in a defying mood started writing again. I forcibly collected the copies and as there was an altercation, Munna tried to snatch the answer paper again. I slapped him hard across his face and hearing the commotion, the External Invigilator appeared and recommended the expulsion of Munna and Chandan from rest of the examinations.

The Principal, who knew about Munna's grandpa, came rushing to strike a compromise but the external invigilator was very strict and finally both got expelled and they held me responsible for their expulsion. But while returning home, Munna and his gang were waiting beside the road. They did not do anything but were discussing excitedly among them and I heard them discussing, "Someday he will pay for it."

Obviously, it was said to me though they did not address me.There was no further problem. I too had forgotten about the episode. After about a fortnight since the examination was over, we were assigned evaluation duty of the answer scripts at the sub-divisional headquarter. It was about forty kilometres from our village and I used to go by my own motorcycle.

On that day, in the afternoon while returning home from the evaluation centre, my bike met with a minor accident. Someone had threatened a bull from the nearby wheat field and it came running to the gravel road and hitted against my bike. I was running at a moderate speed and saved me from falling but the bike was severely damaged. I had mild bruises at my legs. I was looking for another means of conveyance in the rural road when a car approached and I signalled it for help.

The car stopped and agreed to give a lift. But from the halfway, it took a different route and when I asked them about it, they told that the car belongs to Sanatan Thakur (Munna's grandpa) and hearing about the accident he had ordered them to take me to his nearby farmhouse for treatment. Somewhere my sixth sense was warning me and I told them that I wanted to go home and as the bruises were mild and I didn't need any immediate treatment. But the Thakur's men in the car told me that Thakur would mind and consider it as an insult if I didn't go to his place.

It was almost getting dark when we entered the farmhouse. Once inside, Sanatan Thakur came to welcome me and enquired about my injury. He was around sixty-five years with stout body, long moustache. He guided me to the inner room and on the way told me that hearing about the accident he had sent a car to my village to bring my wife and son who would be concerned at my delay in returning to home. Once again my sixth sense felt ominous. Sanatan Thakur's overtly benevolent gestures did not sound good to me.

As we entered the inner closet, I found Shruti waiting eagerly and seeing me she came running to enquire about my injury. When she saw mild bruises, she was much relieved. But in a low voice, not audible to others, she told me that when they were picked up from our home, they were told that I had met with a major accident. As I did not see our son, I enquired about him to Shruti. To this Sanatan told me that he was upstairs playing hide and seek with his men. Sanatan's servant came and asked me to wash my hand and feet and then administered first aid on my bruises.

As the servant completed dressing the wounds, there appeared a police SI (apparently between 40-45 years of age) who uttered the registration number of my bike and wanted to confirm if the bike that met with an accident was mine. As I confirmed, he gravely said that during enquiry he had recovered drugs in the box of my bike and said, "I need to arrest you."

I denied his allegation and stated that I was not carrying any illegal drug. The SI sarcastically said, "Everyone denies when caught. But I have witnesses and video recording that when I reached near your damaged bike at the roadside accident spot and opened your bike box, the drug packets came out. So I have to arrest you."

Sanatan Thakur, who was listening to the conversation, said as if admonishing me, "A teacher should not get involved in such things."

Sanatan then addressed the SI, "He is my guest, so just spare him now of the arrest and if required continue your legal actions later."

I was still denying vehemently the false charge levelled against me though neither the SI nor Sanatan Thakur seemed to be convinced of my innocence. At that point three youngsters came rushing and among them were Munna and Chandan. Munna excitedly complained to Sanatan pointing at me, "Dadaji (grandpa), you're giving such warm treatment to this man? He had slapped me in front of others and had expelled us."

Sanatan's appearance changed. Looking at me sternly, he said, "Is it a fact that I am treating the man who had misbehaved with Munna and insulted him?"

I tried to explain that Munna was adopting unfair means and snatched away copies from me after being caught. But Sanatan was blind at the love of his grandson and was full of prejudice against me. He said, "I am amazed how an ordinary fellow could have dared to touch him physically! Munna is the prince of this locality."

I humbly tried to explain that those ideas of an ordinary fellow not touching a so-called self-proclaimed princes are obsolete and do not hold good if the student is to be guided properly in life. But Sanatan was not satisfied and said angrily, "Those things may not matter in your cities and towns. But in our village hierarchy matters most and a Thakur boy can't be physically assaulted by an ordinary person. You not only insulted him in front of other students, you made him unholy by touching him."

Munna and Chandan clamoured jointly, "Dadaji, justice must be done for the insolent behaviour of this man and the insult he inflicted on us. It was like humiliating the Thakurs."

Sanatan smiled cruelly and what he said took away the land from below my feet, "Ok, justice will be done. He turned you unholy by touching you. You three are all Thakurs, you turn his wife unchaste by touching her as you like. As for the insult, you can compensate it by caressing her in front of him."

I and Shruti screamed in horror and protested. I dared to say, "Why do you bring her in this retaliation act? Punish me if you think I was wrong."

woman-covering-face-thoughtful-indian-sari-her-veil-45397116.jpg

The SI, who was silent so long, said with a vicious smile, "If they don't comply with Bade Thakur's (Sanatan) judgement, throw their son from upstairs to the canal beside while I take this man to custody over the drug trafficking case. It will take 5 to 10 years for him to come out of jail. You keep enjoying his wife like a hot bitch. If after coming out of jail, he is ready to accept her, send her to him. If before that you get bored with her, tell me I will arrange to smuggle her out to some brothel along the Nepal border."

I realised the deep conspiracy they had jointly hatched. Shruti was trembling in fear. Still she gathered courage and appealed to Sanatan Thakur, "You're like a father. Have mercy on us. We beg forgiveness for anything my husband had done. Please let us go. Don't harm our son."

Instead of Sanatan, the SI replied, "We will let you go, just follow our instructions like good people. Sooner you follow the orders, sooner you can go. By the by, do look through the window upstairs."

It was a terrifying scene. Our son was enjoying swinging on the roof. The SI said, "Just beside this building is the big irrigation canal with water running through it. Accidents can happen anytime and your son might fall in the canal."

A shiver ran along our spines just imagining the danger. Shruti cried out in fear. The SI moved near me pointing his revolver at my head and said in a voice of order to Shruti, "Remove your veil and show us your face if you want all of you alive."

In trembling hands, Shruti removed her veil exposing her beautiful face to the lusty views of all. Perhaps they did not anticipate so beautiful a face under the veil. The youngsters hooted. Sanatan also looked at her with lustful eyes and said, "What a beautiful face. I didn't expect her to be so bright and beautiful. Perhaps Munna and his friends had not seen her earlier otherwise she would have got her first issue from them."

Shruti+Hassan+Half+Saree+%26+Saree+Still+%2822%29.JPG

Shruti was blushing in anger, shame and humiliation. Her voice faltered. But still she appealed to Sanatan, "If my husband's physical contact turned them unholy, same will happen if they touch me. Please let us go."

Sanatan smiled cruelly and said, "If you touch them for assaulting, as your husband did, they become unholy, not when it's to caress. And moreover, female bodies are above such restrictions."

Sanatan came near me, slapped me hard across my face and said, "This one for slapping Munna. As for your wife, we believe that ordinary women get purified and bear good fruits if they are impregnated by a Thakur. You should have brought her here long back. Anyway, she will get purified tonight. My judgement is over, I leave now. You take proper care to execute my judgement."

Sanatan then said to the SI, "Tie up this teacher comfortably so that he can watch everything. I hope he will enjoy to watch how his wife is pleasured by Munna and his friends. You stay here to see that things go on smoothly. Once they are done, you can have your pleasure."

Before Sanatan left the room, I ran to him and fell on his feet requesting him to spare Shruti. Sanatan looked at me with the coolest glances of snake and whispered to my ears, "Do you think hungry wolves ever listen to the advice of not hunting a prey, particularly when it is as beautiful as her? Let the youngsters have their share of joy. Looking at her beauty I am also thinking about bringing her sometimes to my haveli (palatial house) to warm up my bed."

067cbb2da6c6837bacdb1a564ece63a0.jpg

I looked in hatred and frustration at Sanatan. If a man in his mid sixties could think of enjoying the same woman that his grandson was getting ready to enjoy, he was the most debased man and it was futile to beg mercy from such a person.

After whispering his evil desire, Sanatan did not wait for my reaction and left Shruti and me in the company of the SI and three youngsters including Munna and Chandan. The SI handcuffed me and tied me with plastic rope to the chair and then said to Munna, "Everything now at your disposal, Chote Thakurji."

As a rural housewife, Shruti was not accustomed to appear without covering her face under veil and had unconsciously pulled her veil back to its place. Munna had noticed this and roughly pulled Shruti's veil exposing her face once again and warned her, "Don't cover it again."

Almost instinctively, Shruti knew who was controlling the situation and she started pleading with Munna with tears in her eyes. Munna listened to her pleas without any reaction and went near Shruti and moved his fingers most sensually on her cheeks, lips and the nape. Even from a distance I could feel Shruti getting stiff at his unwanted touches as if some insect was crawling on her body. Munna whispered something to her ears and in doing this his lips were touching her cheeks and earlobes. What Munna whispered was not audible to me but I could see Shruti vehemently refusing it.

shruti-hassan-hot-hotoshoot.jpg

Chandan, the close aide of Munna, also could not follow what was told to Shruti but he guessed that it was probably about stripping Shruti. So Chandan said to Munna, "If you say, I can help her to take away her clothes and if she does not co-operate, may forcibly free her from the bondages of her dress."

Munna snubbed at Chandan and said, "You don't have to do that. She will herself take off all her clothes. I was telling her something different to tell here."

Munna didn't disclose what he wanted Shruti to tell. Shruti was shedding tears and I felt to be the most impotent husband unable to save my wife from the ordeal. I just wished this humiliation to be over soon. Suddenly, Shruti came near me as I was tied to the chair. She took my head between her bosom and in a resolute voice said to me, "We need to save ourselves and our son from these butchers. I might have to say and do many things that I don't like. But be assured, I love you and will continue to love you what might come. Just I want same assurance from you."

I could not reply; my hands were tied so could not put my reassuring hands on her too. She pressed my head hard with her body as we both cried and tears flowed down our cheeks. Munna thundered in such a tone that both of us startled, "You were not brought here to cuddle with your husband. Leave him on his chair and say what I asked you to say."

Shruti was crying so long; suddenly I felt her lift her head, I noticed a fire in her eyes and then her hand rose in a flash and fell on Munna's cheek as she too roared like a wounded lioness, "You think yourself to be hero? Without your hooligan grandpa and friends you're a zero. You can take my body, not my mind."

Nobody in the room was prepared for this offensive action of Shruti and there was silence for a moment and then in a bestial fury Munna said, "I know how to tame wild animals. Chandan, bring my whip, she need to taste the whip of Thakur. Not only her body, someday her mind will also surrender to me."

I did not bother at what he said as I knew that Shruti was in grave danger and would be whipped mercilessly as a retaliation for having raised her hand on Munna. My tender wife would face the whips for her act of slapping Chote Thakur. I swung into action and started begging forgiveness on behalf of Shruti. Angry Munna was lashing the whip in the air. He looked at me indignantly and then said to me, "I may spare whipping her provided you do what I say."

I agreed immediately to save Shruti. But when Munna whispered to me what I was supposed to do, I blushed. Tears rolled from my eyes at the proposed humiliation. But Munna was growing restless - either I should follow his instructions or he would start whipping Shruti. Finally, leaving aside all shame and humiliation, I cleared my voice with a cough and addressed everyone , "Hello everyone present here. She is my wife, Shruti. She is very hot and sexy and I'm not able to fully satisfy her bodily needs. So I have decided to take the help of virility of Thakurs and brought her to become Chote Thakur's randi (slut) and become his rakhel (kept). I know that Thakur's birjya(semen) will purify her choot(cunt)."

3ysnbg0.jpg

The SI and the youngsters enjoyed the humiliation and hooted in a vulgar way while I and Shruti looked to the ground in utter humiliation. Chandan came near Shruti and lifted her face by pushing her chin and said, "Don't shed tears, you will get different type of pleasure that you had never known."

Munna came near me and said, "You spoke it right but should have been louder. Anyway, repeat it once more so that we can enjoy."

My voice was faltering at the insult but to help Shruti escape the whip, I repeated the same words again. Shruti was moving towards me, perhaps to comfort me after all the insulting words I was made to utter. But Munna stood on her way warning her, "I told you, no cajoling with your husband."

Munna went near her ears and licked her earlobes and whispered something to her ear and then ordered Shruti, "You're to tell this to show that you understand what I said."

Shruti hesitated. Munna insisted. But Shruti was blushing. Munna asked, "Do you want to compel me to use the whip on your lovely body?"

Both me and Shruti shivered at the threat. However, Munna gestured something to the SI. He placed his revolver in its leather case and took his baton. Without slightest warning he struck brutally on my knees with the baton. I screamed in pain and tears rolled down my eyes. Munna told Shruti, "More you delay in following our instructions, more strikes on his body."

The SI raised his baton again. Shruti gestured him to stop. Munna looked at her and said, "Ok, come and say."

Shruti faced all the persons present in the room, folded her palms as a mark of respect and started saying, "I understand that Chote Thakur is my malik (owner). So without his permission I will never get physically intimate with my husband. At Chote Thakur's..."

Shruti's voice faltered. She could not complete the sentence and just that moment, the baton fell again on my thighs. I screamed. Munna said to Shruti, "Start again and say it nicely if you don't want to see him hurt."

Shruti started with tearful eyes and in trembling voice, "I understand that Chote Thakur is my malik (owner). So without his permission I will never get physically intimate with my husband. At Chote Thakur's command I will spread my legs and open my choot (pussy) to anyone whom Chote Thakur orders to entertain. I will obey malik's order and entertain his guests whenever I am asked."

By the time Shruti completed uttering the words she was crying in shame and humiliation. But she hardly had time for expressing her sorrow because as others in the room laughed and enjoyed Shruti's humiliation, Munna had come near her putting his hand around her waist as if hugging a beloved and lauded her way of speaking the dirty words in front of all.

For the first time, in front of everyone present, Munna kissed her cheeks, sniffed her hairs. Shruti grew stiff and tense in his embrace. He guided her to the centre of the room. He asked the SI to keep the revolver pointed at me and shoot me if Shruti disobeyed him at anytime. He asked his two friends to wait and watch from one side while he sat on the mattress placed in one corner of the room - directly in front of the chair in which I was tied up.

Shruti stood between me and Munna. Munna ordered her, "Get rid of your saree and come and sit on my lap. Be fast and remember your son and husband's safety."

Shruti removed her saree. She was in her blouse and petticoat. Her flesh mounds were clearly visible under her tight fitting blouse. Munna gestured her to go to the mattress and sit on his lap. With trembling legs Shruti went to Munna and sat on his lap. Everyone in the room was watching her with lustful desires in their glances. I was dying in shame and impotent anger. Beautiful Shruti, my wife, with whom I made passionate love within the walls of my bedroom was being exposed gradually to four pairs of lustful eyes.

Shrutiah-Bhatia-Navel-Shruti-bhatia-43271738-1080-1350.png

As she sat on Munna's lap, his hands started caressing her face. I could feel how uncomfortable Shruti felt at his touch. She was stiff and rigid. Suddenly, Munna's two hands came to rest on her flesh mounds. Shruti was still wearing her blouse and Munna was softly massaging her boobs from over the blouse. He then pulled her head backward and as her face came in front of his face, his lips descended on hers kissing her and he started sucking her lips. Shruti moved her body in aversion but Munna warned her to be cooperative. He whispered something in her ears and I saw her hands embracing Munna's body like a lover. Sitting on the chair in front of them, I saw Munna's hand going inside Shruti's blouse and bra and his fingers were playing with her nipples alternately. Shruti was still breastfeeding our son. So when pressed and caressed by Munna, she started lactating. Munna called his friends and said to them, "Her bottles are full of nectar."

Shrutiah-Bhatia-in-Bengal-Tiger-Shruti-bhatia-40948486-1265-835.png

Munna had got the perverted delight in making me and Shruti utter dirty words. I saw him whispering again in her ears and then commanded, "Say it to your husband."

Shruti looked helplessly at me and said, "Something is pricking me in my gaand(asshole)."

They all burst out in laughter. Chandan came near me and whispered to me the reply I was to give. There was no escape. While tears rolled down my eyes, I was compelled to reply, "Don't be afraid. It's Chote Thakur's lund(dick) pricking your sexy gaand(asshole). Get accustomed to it. Tonight it will invade your choot(pussy) and you will get purified by its holy drips."

They all enjoyed the humiliating words that I was made to utter. Munna in the meantime kissed her lips once again while his hands played with Shruti's boobs and nipples and then he said to Shruti, "Now take off your blouse and bra. We want to see your milk pots."

Before Shruti could say anything, Munna said to the SI, "Just check if her son is cheerful or not. Ask the servant to feed him with bottles, we are going to enjoy his share of food tonight."

Shruti had already started to unhook her blouse and took it out of her body. Her boobs covered under her bra were offensively prominent then. The SI forgot about pointing the revolver at me and came near Shruti to take a look at her bra covered boobs. Two friends of Munna were all along passing dirty comments about Shruti's sexy body, how her boobs looked under her bra, how she would warm up any male and so on. Shruti made one last attempt to plead with Munna, "My son must be hungry, allow me sometime to feed him. I will be relieved too."

shruti-2.jpg

"My servant will take care to feed your son," Munna replied, "Are you feeling heavy on your those beautiful boobs for the stored milk? Don't worry, we will relieve your heaviness."

Shruti tried to plead once again but the SI moved with his baton near me and Munna ordered Shruti, "Take off your bra and lay down on the mattress with your milk bottles clearly visible to all."

Shruti took her hands at her back to unclasp the bra hook and the SI used the baton in his hand to pull the bra out of her body. My beautiful wife stood there only in her panty showing her bare upper part to the lusty view of four notorious fellows. As her flesh mounds were freed from the bra, Munna came near her and cupped both her boobs and remarked, "Woo, soft, warm and sexy!"

hot-Shruti-Hassan-fake-boobs.jpg

He then invited his two friends, Chandan and Ramesh to feel Shruti's tender boobs. The two groped her roughly and their hands also moved sensuously on her bums. Munna suddenly remembered the presence of the police SI and said to him, "Hey, do you like to feel her hot tits?"

"If you allow, Chote Thakur," most humbly replied the SI.

Shruti was already dying in shame as one after another lecherous hands were groping and kneading her in front of me. But there was no escape. At the gesture of Munna, the SI went near Shruti while looking at me in a teasing manner and caught hold of her boobs roughly and said to me in a most vulgar manner, "Very hot and sexy item. Why did you keep her hidden from our view so long?"

The SI, while fondling her boobs, also planted a kiss between her boobs while his hands caressed her bums. The SI was shorter in height than Shruti. He pulled her face down and gave her a lip to lip kiss. Even from a distance I could feel Shruti loathing his intimacy and becoming stiff.

Shruti-Haasan-pressing-her-nipple-naked-big-fake-boobs-pic.jpg

Munna then ordered Shruti to lay on her back on the mattress exposing her boobs, which she obeyed knowing it futile to protest. Munna invited Chandan and Ramesh to come on the mattress. As they came, he pressed both her nipples which oozed out drops of milk. Munna lowered his face on one of her boobs and sucked her milk and exclaimed, "Tasty."

Munna then asked Chandan and Ramesh to taste her milk. As the two started sucking Shruti's boobs from two sides, Shruti shivered. Chandan and Ramesh kept sucking her boobs quite hard while kneading her boobs till there was no milk. Perhaps they sucked her boobs for about ten minutes. When they left her sucking, her nipples had become hard, erect and pointing. Due to their saliva and rough sucking her crimson nipples had become reddish and stood out offensively on her big boobs. Munna came near her and played passionately with her boobs for sometime.

436_1000.jpg

Shruti was just wearing her panty and her upper body part was stark nude. Munna groped her belly, her back and slided his hand inside her panty caressing and kneading her asses. He licked her cheeks, moved his tongue on her lips making them wet in his saliva and started sucking her lips.

To my surprise, I noticed that Shruti was no longer stiff and rigid as she had been sometimes before. While Munna' hands were busy groping her round asses, he forced his tongue inside Shruti's mouth and was teasing her tongue with his. He continued to smooch her for quite sometime, when I heard Shruti let out a cry. I thought Munna hurt her. But no, his hand had come to the front side of her panty and he was playing with her pubic hairs and he exclaimed, "She is hot like a bitch, her choot (cunt) is dripping wet."

As if to give me a better view, Munna turned her quim covered under panty towards me and his hand was playing with her labia lips. I could clearly ser the wet patch on her panty. Shruti had shut her eyes in shame but Munna ordered her to look at me. As Shruti opened her eyes and looked at me, Munna pushed his finger quite roughly in her pussy hole and started fingering her.

shruti%2Bhassan%2Bfull%2Bfrontal%2Bnude.png

"Umm...uuum...arass...oooh...mmmaa" multiple unintelligible exclamatory sounds involuntarily escaped from her mouth.

As I looked into her eyes I could see in her glances growing sexual passion that I hardly ever noticed even during our love making. She was hot on bed but always conservative. I saw her new dimension and felt my own dick rising in revolt. I was amazed at my reaction. There in front of me, my wife was getting sexually molested and yet looking at her reaction, my dick grew hard like that of a cuckold. I censured my behaviour to myself but then it was beyond my control. More Shruti arched her body, more she let out unintelligible words at the caress of Munna, more my cock grew hard.

As Munna continued to grope her asses and finger her pussy, Shruti's eyes were almost coming out in desire and she was quite often uttering meaningless words, and yet when suddenly Munna pulled down her panty up to her knee, she instinctively made futile attempt to cover her pussy. Munna held her hands tightly and made her turn 360 degree so that everyone in the room could see her deep curly bush and her pink labia lips protruding out of her bush.

Shruti was never comfortable in shaving her pussy hairs and armpits. Mostly she kept her hairs in those places trimmed. But perhaps she had not trimmed either for few weeks and there were bushy growths both in her armpits and pussy. Munna said to her in a commanding voice, "We have seen all your treasures. Now like a good girl get rid of your panty in front of all. Being my rakhel (mistress), from now on you will keep your choot and underarms clean shaved. I dislike hairy pussy. Today being your first day with us, we will shave it for you."

shruti-hassan-hairy-pussy-Fake-1.jpg

Shruti came to her senses and felt ashamed and was about to plead something when Munna reminded her to keep the safety of her son and husband in mind and Shruti got tamed again. Munna called his friends, Ramesh and Chandan to shave Shruti's armpits and pussy. Shamelessly and without any resistance, Shruti sprawled on the mattress spreading her legs and raising her arms. It took about ten minutes for Chandan and Ramesh to shave Shruti clean.

Once her armpits and pussy were clean shaved, Munna ordered her to fold her legs at her knees and raise them upwards towards the ceiling so that her clean shaved pussy becomes clearly visible. Shruti was too ashamed to follow this order and delayed a bit to carry out the command, and almost instantly, the baton of the SI struck my knees. I screamed in pain and saw Shruti immediately raising her folded legs towards the ceiling exposing her shaved pussy to everyone's view. Her pussy lips were glistening with her juice. Shruti had shut her eyes in shame. Munna said to me, "She looks nice in this posture, isn't it? Watch how wet her nether lips are!"

shruti-hassan-fake-aishfucker281029.md.jpg

I couldn't do anything except lowering my gaze in humiliation. But I was also amazed to watch that my beautiful wife, Shruti, looked more sexy and glamourous with her armpits and pussy clean shaved. More than that what surprised me was her pussy almost overflowing due to unbelievable discharge of her love juice.

The police SI, who was looking all along, suggested something to Munna that the latter seemed to appreciate. The mattress was pulled nearer to me and before my eyes each one of them, including the SI groped her privates, kneaded her boobs, sucked her lips and fingered her pussy as she kept her quim raised and exposed. Shruti seemed to be in a state of trance and was obeying them without protest. She sometimes opened her eyes and then shut them again. I felt that she was trying hard to keep her body under control so that it did not respond to the lascivious caress by the goons, which her mind despised.

Shruti-Haasan-pressing-her-small-boobs-BF-licking-hairy-pussy-Xossip-fake.jpg

It was then that Munna got rid of his dresses altogether. His nearly nine inch long and thick meat was dangling between his legs. Munna commanded to Shruti, "Look at your master."

Shruti looked at his excited cock with awe and I could see an illicit desire in her glances. Munna sat with Shruti on the mattress in front of me and guided her hands to his meat and said, "Caress your boss lovingly."

Shruti took his hard meat in her palms and started stroking it carefully. Suddenly, Munna pulled her face towards his dick and asked her to take it in her mouth. In our marital life, Shruti had never taken mine in her mouth. So she was not ready and had disgusted loathing to take the dirty thing in her mouth. Munna simply reminded, "Do you remember your son?"

Almost instantly, Shruti opened her mouth and Munna put his rod deep inside to the point of choking her. He then asked her to suck and lick him. Shruti started sucking quite reluctantly. It went on for about five minutes.

(MyPornSnap.top)_shruti-hassan-nude-pussy-without-clothes-photoswallpaper-8-jpeg.jpg

I was tied to a chair with my legs touching the floor. I was aked to spread my legs apart and then Shruti was made to sit on the floor adjusting herself in the gap between my thighs while her head rested against my groins. Munna sat on my thighs facing me and Shruti. He lifted Shruti's face by pulling her hairs, pressed her cheeks hard making her open her mouth.

Shruti's face was trapped between my thighs and the thighs of Munna in crisscross and her face was lifted upwards, Munna invaded her mouth and said to me, "Bastard, watch now how I fuck your sexy wife's mouth."

It was very humiliating to see a goon, younger in age to my wife, using her mouth roughly and fucking her mouth. He pressed her head further backward so that it rested on my dick, which was rock hard by then despite watching my dear wife being mouth fucked by a goon. Shruti felt my hardness and while Munna' flesh baton was in her mouth, her glances questioningly explored my glances. Shruti was perhaps wondering how I could get an erection when in front of me she was being violated. I tried to avoid her looks. Munna, while fucking my wife's mouth, was observing our glances and he said to Shruti, "Your hubby got excited looking at the way we are providing pleasure to you. So leave your reservations and enjoy freely."

sruthi-hassan-sucking-cock-1.jpg

Shruti looked at me with deep hatred in her eyes. Perhaps in excitement and busy in teasing me, Munna had pushed too much of his tool inside Shruti's mouth, she let out a sound of discomfort, her eyes were tearful and almost rolling out of her sockets. Munna suddenly noticed Shruti's discomfort and brought out his dick by half from her mouth and also loosened his grip on her hair. As if as a gratitude for this relief, Shruti held his hard cock in her hands and started sucking it making her tongue lick the glans playfully. Munna enjoyed the way Shruti was providing oral service, he lowered his face to plant kisses on her cheeks and forehead. Sometimes, Munna would pull and push his dick in her mouth as a replica of fucking it.

Their oral session continued for about 20 or 25 minutes, after which Munna brought out his dick. His dick was smeared with Shruti's saliva and his precum. I looked at Shruti's face. There was no expression of loathing. Shruti was still sitting between my legs. Munna asked his associates how did they enjoy the sight of Shruti's oral service. They remarked that she performed like a perfect whore.

I stooped my head at their comments but Shruti seemed not at all bothered. I was really surprised how she could remain so unaffected after being forced to perform a dirty thing that she had not performed before even with me. Despite being her husband, I too had to admit to myself that she had handled the dick of Munna like a perfect whore. And the moment I recalled the way she sucked Munna, I grew hard again.

(MyPornSnap.top)_shruti-hassan-nude-pussy-without-clothes-photoswallpaper-8-jpeg.jpg

There was a kind of recess for about five minutes after which Munna said to Shruti,"I am very happy at your oral service and want you to serve my friends here. Don't bother about your hubby, he is enjoying your performance as much as we."

Shruti seemed hesitant, but not reluctant. At Munna's gesture, the SI and the two friends came near me and stripped me completely exposing my erection. Munna said to Shruti, "Look at your husband. His hardness shows that he is enjoying the sight as much as we."

Neither me nor Shruti said anything. I thought my erection at such situation was enough to ruin my relationship with Shruti for ever, as she would never pardon my cuckold behaviour.

Meanwhile, at Munna' gesture, Ramesh got stripped and sat on my thighs to use Shruti's mouth for pleasuring his dick. Ramesh had long curly pubic hairs around his big rod. His dick was smaller both in length and girth than that of Munna but it was bigger than my own. Shruti kept her mouth shut. Her face revealed that she loathed to take another cock in her mouth. Ramesh watched and slapped her hard on the face and said in an angry voice hissing like a snake, "Randi(Slut), just now you were sucking his cock like a lollypop and now pretending to hate it?"

Tears came to her eyes. Ramesh caught her head roughly and said again, "Take it like a good whore."

Shruti opened her mouth allowing Ramesh to insert his hard cock in her mouth and once fully in, she started sucking it immediately to avoid further spanking. Ramesh wilfully insulted me, "It gives extraordinary delight to sit on the husband's lap and fuck his wife's mouth."

sruthi-hassan-sucking-cock-1.jpg

Neither me nor Shruti had anything to say but to endure the insult and to wait for the ordeal to be over as soon as possible. As Shruti continued giving oral caress, Ramesh ordered her to suck faster. Meanwhile, he too started to and fro movement of his pelvic giving hard thrusts in her mouth. Occasionally he would ask Shruti, "Hi sexy bitch, do you like the taste?"

Ramesh fucked her mouth for nearly twenty minutes and said to her, "Get ready to taste the cream."

Ramesh accelerated speed of his pelvic movement and started releasing his huge thick and sticky cum inside her mouth. To avoid getting choked Shruti started swallowing his cum even though it was so voluminous that she couldn't manage it all and some leaked through her mouth. Ramesh stood up, brought out his dick from her mouth and placed it just in front of her lips and commanded, "Now lick it clean with your tongue."

Shruti helplessly started licking while I watched my wife sitting between my legs and licking a goon's cock. Shruti's cheeks and lips bore the mark of hickey and semen of Ramesh. Ramesh turned her face towards me and said, "She now looks like a perfect slut, what do you say?"

(MyPornSnap.top)_shruthi-hassan-blowjob.jpg

Hardly had Ramesh shifted from my thighs that Chandan took his place. He held his hard shaft, as big as Munna's, in his hand. After two dicks had violated her mouth, Shruti knew it was futile to refuse and she started to lick Chandan's dick, the moment it was brought before her lips. Chandan said to me, "She has started enjoying the game. By the time you go home she would learn to enjoy all the games. We train sexy women like her to be best whores."

As Shruti started licking Chandan's dick, he gradually pushed half of its length inside her mouth while his hands hanged below to play with her flesh mounds, and then he said to Shruti, "You can't accommodate its entire length in your mouth. So keep sucking comfortably. I won't fuck your mouth like them. Your lips and tongue must give him pleasure and bring out the load. You must prove to your husband that you're a good cock sucker."

Shruti and Chandan's oral session seemed to continue indefinitely. Chandan was a bit bulky and my thighs started aching as they were burdened with his body weight while using the mouth of Shruti. Twice or thrice I groaned in pain and on each occasion Chandan said to me, "Ask your sexy wife to accelerate her sucking. I will get up as soon as she succeeds in making me come."

PicsArt_12-20-06.14.21.jpg

But it seemed Shruti was sucking it leisurely. Finally, I noticed Chandan going stiff and from his movement I knew that the goon was going to smear my wife's oral cavity with his load. Once he discharged inside her mouth, Chandan brought his tool out which was in semi erect state and smeared with his own thick semen and Shruti's saliva. He slapped his tool a few times on her face so that some thick residual cum sticked on Shruti's cheeks and eyelashes. She looked very much like the heroine of some pornographic movie with pointed nipples and the face stained by sticky semen.

The police SI was waiting eagerly for his turn and once Shruti was done with Chandan, the SI obscenely gestured her to go near him. He was almost licking his lips at the prospect of enjoying dirty intimacy with Shruti. Shruti stood up from between my legs. Continuous sitting in the same position perhaps created numbness in her legs and she limped and balanced herself putting her hands on my shoulder.

The SI was a man of about 45 years, dark and bulky, his face revealed a kind of crookedness. He said to Shruti, "I'm in the habit of giving orders and you might be aware that I have found drug in your hubby's bike. For this your husband may be jailed for ten to fifteen years and you can spend your days with the Thakurs till his release from jail. Alternately, you may wish to obey my orders so that I don't register any case against your husband."

Shruti didn't reply but stood beside me. The SI came in front of me and said, "Tell your wife to obey my orders for your good."

But he did not made me utter those words to Shruti, rather gestured her to be near him. Shruti obeyed his gesture. The two were standing in front of me. The SI groped her nude body, fondled her well shaped bums, pressed her already erect nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and then roughly started caressing her shaved pussy. Perhaps after already getting treated by horny males, Shruti got more or less accustomed to such caress so that I didn't notice any stiffness in her as the SI caressed her. He then said to Shruti, "I want you to kiss me like a passionate lover in front of your husband and we would hug intimately."

Shruti walked near the SI and in her nude body hugged the SI making all his body feel the sensitive touch of her private parts. Shruti stooped a bit and planted a lip to lip kiss on him and unhesitatingly pushed her tongue in his mouth. They stood in embracing kiss for two minutes after which the SI ordered her to bring out his dick. Without any hesitation, Shruti pulled down his zip, pushed her hand inside his brief and brought out his big black tool. It looked like a monster with maroon glan swelling out of black foreskin and was nearly seven inches long with a girth of nearly two inches. He had prolific growth of curly and unruly pubic hairs that made his rod look awesome. Before he commanded anything Shruti was caressing his huge black tool lovingly taking it in her palms. The SI was pleased at the unexpected gesture of sexual caress from Shruti. He gestured her to kneel down in front of him to give his fat John oral caress. Shruti knelt down before him, encircled his black demon in her lips and started swallowing his meat bit by bit till she could take it no more. His long and curly pubic hairs were irritating her face and lips. So she put her palms holding his big shaft and pressed the unruly hairs backward at the base of his cock that disturbed her. The black cock of the SI was in sharp contrast to the bright complexion of Shruti. The SI, it seemed, was enjoying the feather touches of her lips and tongue on his hot cock as he lovingly moved his hands on Shruti's cheeks caressing her tender face.

Shruti-Haasan-sucking-big-black-cock-and-shacking-without-condom.jpg

He was complimenting her as a "sexy bitch" as her hands rolled back his foreskin and she teased his deep maroon glan with her tongue. Soon his hands caught her flesh mounds and were kneading her balls to his heart's content. His hands didn't leave any part of her body unexplored as they moved passionately to her bums, her bare shoulders, her pussy and soon he was fingering her pussy hole. Shruti didn't display any sign of being aroused except that her speed of sucking the cock accelerated making it impossible for the SI to take it longer. He moaned, held Shruti's head roughly and poured all his load in her mouth. Once he ejaculated in her mouth he roughly threw Shruti on the mattress, who sat there without any sign of reaction with her eyes steadily fixed on my erection.

Munna was surprised at the service Shruti had provided and appreciated her sexuality. He then said to his companions, "We have made her a whore and she served us well. We must repay her for her service. Her pussy must be craving to get ploughed by our rods. Her pussy is already juicy. Let us show her husband the way we pleasure her now."

To the surprise of everyone, Shruti spoke, "I have obeyed all your orders so far and I will obey your other orders too. You've humiliated my husband enough by making me perform all the naughty things in front of him. I have one request, just take me to some other room so that I can freely perform with you as you wish."

ShrutiHassanFullyNudeXXXPic.jpg

I understood Shruti's triple purpose. First, it was her attempt to save me the further humiliation of watching her getting fucked by those goons. Second, she surely had got sufficiently aroused by then and she was both ashamed and hesitant to let me watch that she was shamelessly enjoying getting fucked by those goons. Thirdly, and most importantly, she wanted to avoid looking at my erection while she was getting sexually abused.

The goons seemed to consider her request for a few minutes and then decided against her appeal. Munna said to her, "Are you bothered at the presence of your husband? Don't you see he was enjoying the sight of your sexual intimacy with us?"

"I'm not bothered about him," Shruti mildly said, "I think I will perform better and can give you more pleasure in a different room."

"Don't worry, our sexy darling," Munna said, "We will repay you for the pleasures you gave us in such a way, that you will perform even better here. You will perform better than you ever thought you are capable of."

Shruti didn't say anything more after his resolute words. Munna ordered his accomplices, "Go, and prepare her for me in every way so that she begs to me in front of her husband to get fucked."

Sitting and tied on the chair, I shivered imagining what further might befall on Shruti. At Munna' order, Ramesh, Chandan and the SI pulled Shruti at the centre of the mattress from where she could see me and I too could see her. Shruti was already nude and she was asked once again to fold her legs at the knees and raise them upward giving me a clear view of her wet pussy.

Suddenly, Munna appeared with a movie camera and started recording Shruti. Almost instinctively, Shruti lowered her legs covering her pussy but the SI cruelly reminded her about me and our son. Shruti immediately lifted her legs again allowing Munna to shoot her nude video from various angles. Chandan and Ramesh went beside her and as the video recording went on and they kneaded her flesh mounds, her bums, made her suck their cocks. But the worst was when they fingered her pussy and recorded her contorted facial expressions at the stimulation.

Shruthihasan0006.jpg

Another shooting was with the SI when Shruti was ordered to French kiss him while the SI acted as if she was forcing it on him. The nude shooting of Shruti continued for about half an hour that captured her nude body from all possible angles and in every scene Shruti was ordered to play the controlling role. Once it was over, Munna explained to me and Shruti, "Be assured, this will never be circulated. After tonight's lesson, we don't think you will go further against us. But in case, you decide to report the matter to anyone or in case she defies to please us, we might have to use it."

Both me and Shruti realised that they were trapping us in every possible way so that we neither report that night's humiliation nor dare to defy them ever in future.

Once the shooting session was over, Ramesh went near Shruti and attacked violently her boobs, biting, sucking and pinching her nipples. The SI went towards her face and started to French kiss Shruti most passionately. Chandan was licking her cunt and he knew his job. Even though Shruti was stiff and her mind was revolting, yet from a distance I could feel her fighting in clenched teeth against the rising sexual sensations of her body.

shruti-hassan-nude-12.jpg

Despite all adverse circumstances Shruti started to get aroused as I could feel from her sharply pointed nipples and other body gestures. Her mind was fighting against the arousal but her body was slowly but certainly surrendering to the manipulations. From the way Shruti moved her legs restlessly I felt that Shruti was fighting hard against orgasm building in her. I had known Shruti intimately and by her leg movements I knew that she was facing urgent need of relieving her sexual arousal. Just imagine my situation of watching my beautiful conservative wife responding to a goon's caress and awaiting for release of her passion.

Chandan, who was licking Shruti's cunt must have sensed her tension. He slipped his finger in her pussy and stopped licking. He soon started biting the soft flesh of her inner thighs making her moan. He also started lightly to massage her legs and cunt lips. Suddenly I noticed Shruti becoming stiff and rigid and realised that she had diverted her mind and repulsive feelings were again creeping in. Munna was watching Shruti's every reaction and instructed something to Chandan. Chandan, who was licking her cunt, started to finger her cunt quite violently. Once again Shruti started to get aroused as I saw her straightening her legs in a kind of restlessness. But Chandan stopped again. Shruti perhaps wanted to say something but her mouth was sealed by Ramesh kissing her and sucking her lovely pink lips.

(MyPornSnap.top)_shruti-hassan-pussy-licked-jpgresize575330.jpg

Chandan repeated the act of fingering and then would stop suddenly as if to bring Shruti on the brink of orgasm and stop. Sometimes he would completely withdraw his fingers and pinch her clit making Shruti moan loudly, a moan that signalled how aroused she was. He must have kept playing for what seemed like eternity. After some time he just put his finger in her cunt and Shruti started to fuck his finger by desperately moving her pelvis. He continued this for some time and as Shruti came very hard on his fingers all of them shouted, "The whore has flooded her pussy."

Before she even came down from her orgasmic discharge, Munna stood beside her watching how wet her cunt had become.

Shruti's breasts were red with all the marks, lips were puffed and even I could see a slight puffiness on her cunt lips. Her cheeks and arms were full of hickeys. Munna who was nude all along turned to me and pointing at his hard tool said, "He is now ready to purify your wife."

Munna's 9" long and 2 inches thick meat was standing in its full glory. He roughly took Shruti's face in his hands and moved her towards his penis and growled, "Suck it."

Shruti was so aroused by then that she unhesitatingly opened her mouth and took as much of the meat she could in her mouth. Without any warning Munna pushed his penis down Shruti's throat. She was almost gagged.

He started to hump Shruti's throat and ordered Ramesh, "Keep massaging her cunt and legs."

All his accomplices burst out laughing. Munna was ramming his prick down Shruti's throat and I could see her saliva dripping down her face with each outward movement of his prick, and Shruti was almost unable to breathe.

"Ooogaaa, ooogaaa" was the only sound coming out of her throat. I pleaded to Munna to have mercy on Shruti or she would die. Perhaps Munna too realised that Shruti was not able to breathe; he pulled his prick out of her mouth.

As she lay gasping for breath and tears pouring out of her eyes, Munna pulled her and he bent down again to kiss Shruti. His hard penis was on her thighs. He lifted her legs and put them on his wide shoulders and started poking the area near her cunt very brutally. Shruti perhaps could not bear pain in her tender area and she moved her hand between their bodies and took hold of his prick. I was surprised to see that Shruti had placed his prick at the entrance of her cunt. I knew Shruti needed desperately a hot cock in her craving pussy.

"Your hot wife is warming up" Munna said to me.

Then he bent down to suck her nipples and bite them. Shruti howled in pain. Even though her cunt was already wet from recent orgasm his prick did not enter easily. Finding that it was not sliding smoothly, Munna pushed very roughly, making her scream but he immediately lip-locked her in kiss suppressing her scream and was moving his pelvis as if to stretch her cunt walls to accommodate his tool. He went on with this for quite sometime till his big cock was completely swallowed by Shruti's cunt. He rested for a minute upon entering and then started to batter her hole. Shruti was screaming due to pain, but that made it more exciting for Munna and his accomplices as they shouted dirty words about Shruti's state of arousal.

Shruti-Haasan-sexpic-2-of-53.jpg

Slowly, Shruti got accustomed to the size and the hard thrusts of Munna' penis and started to react. To my dismay, her juices were flowing coating his penis and her cunt. Suddenly I saw Shruti embracing Munna as she used to do while mating with me and entwining her legs around the waist of Munna. It was the undisputed proof of her arousal. Soon I noticed her sucking the lips of Munna. I could sense that she was nearing another orgasm even though only half an hour back she had orgasmed at their fingering.

I was a bit disheartened that she was enjoying with a brute but then realised that I too got erection even when it was being done to my wife. I could feel the extent to which het body was manipulated to reach this stage and whatever might be her mental state her body was responding to the pounding of a thick meat, much bigger than my own. Each drive was deeper than the previous one and her screams of pain were gradually turning into moans of pain combined with excessive pleasure. I saw her body was rising to meet his body halfway.

Munna was alternating his speed after few strokes, slow and fast. Shruti's moans were turning into wanton cries. Suddenly I heard her pleading to Munna, "Aaaahhh... uuuuhh...ummmm pleea...se."

Shruti-Haasan-sexpic-29-of-53.jpg

Munna stopped completely and brought his cock out. I could see frustrations in Shruti's looks at such abrupt stoppage. She shamelessly pulled him by shoulders gesturing him to continue his act of plumbing. But Munna teased her, "Tell me what do you want."

Shruti replied in Hindi, "Chalu rakho." (please continue).

"What is to be continued?" said Munna, "Be specific."

Shruti was ashamed to tell directly. Chandan said to her, "If you can't say, tell your husband to tell it on your behalf."

Munna, who was sucking her nipples, objected, "No, she must tell it loudly in front of everyone what she wants."

Shruti's arousal was unbearable and she wanted to be relieved urgently. She hugged Munna tightly, spread her legs wider giving him better access to her cunt and almost shamelessly said in a passionate appeal, "Chodo mujhe." (Fuck me)

They all laughed at her open declaration and Munna once again inserted his dick in her already lubricated hole and the two engaged in most passionate mating both thrusting each other violently while my conservative wife had started moaning and uttering uncontrollably in a blurred voice, "Don't ever stop, keep fucking me."

imageedit_18_8659480109.gif

Now that was too much for a cuckold like me and without any physical stimulation I ejaculated my load as I saw Shruti and Munna advancing towards an orgasm as they hugged and kissed each other like a couple.

That night in front of me, Shruti opened up for the other three also and I had uncontrollable hard on everytime my wife got her pussy pounded. I was actually surprised at her vigour that she almost equally enjoyed with Chandan, Ramesh and lastly with the SI.

shruti-hassan-nude-10.jpg

shruti12.md.jpg

By the time she satisfied each of them, she was exhausted. It was 2.30 AM. Shruti somehow managed to dress. I too got dressed and Munna dropped us along with our sleeping son at our own house in the wee hours next morning. Before we were released both me and Shruti assured that she would be always available whenever they call her.

Both Shruti and me were changed persons once we came out of the haveli though between two of us we were not free as both of us had watched the hitherto unknown sexual behaviour of both. It took almost a week for us to normalise. It was a compromise between me and Shruti about my cuckold behaviour and her shameless enjoyment with them. Both of us admitted our own sexual weaknesses and keeping in mind our security, the future of our son, decided to patch up the issue between us as we knew if we were to stay in that area we couldn't offend them. It was not about our safety and security alone, but an issue of avoiding social disgrace too as Shruti's nude movie was in their possession.

The things went cool for about a fortnight after which Munna telephoned me to take Shruti to his place again on that evening. Both of us knew that after all that had happened we can't dare to ignore the call. Like a true cuckold, I escorted Shruti to the Thakur haveli so that her youthful body could feed their lust. Shruti was also not very reluctant rather it seemed to me that she was quite willing. That evening I was made to take care of our son in a separate room while Shruti went to bedroom with Munna and his another friend named Chirag.

shruti-haasan-beautiful-hd-photos-1080p-ie9yd3.jpg

It was around midnight that Shruti came out of the bed room after she had satisfied both Munna and Chirag. She came out completely dressed but her dishevelled hairs and hickeys on her cheeks were telling what she had passed through. But quite amazingly, there was a look of extreme satisfaction on her face and it seemed as if she had thoroughly enjoyed spreading her legs to Munna and Chirag. Gradually, it became a regular practice that Shruti would go to the Thakur haveli once or twice in a month and when she returned, she never complained but displayed signs of enjoyment and satisfaction.

Nearly eight months lapsed since Shruti had started serving the needs of Munna and his various friends and she truly became a slut. I could feel her changes as Munna showered costly gifts like modern outfits and jewellery on her. Quite often, I saw her attending Thakur haveli wearing modern outfits which exposed her youthful treasures more than hiding them. Both Shruti and me adjusted to our new life of a cuckold and a hot wife. But there was more to come that we didn't imagine even in our wildest dreams.

Shruti-Hassan-Hot-Photos-8.jpg

It was the tenth month since Shruti had surrendered to Munna and his friends in front of me. Thereafter, she had been to bed several times with Munna and his other friends. Shruti had gained some weight by then and her boobs and bums had remarkably grown in size. It was a Saturday. Nearly for preceding ten days Shruti was not called to attend the Thakur haveli. So on that afternoon when the call came to attend the haveli, both of us were more or less mentally anticipating a call. The driver who came to pick up us had handed over an instruction that Shruti should go to haveli dressed like a newly wedded bride.

We had learnt by then that the orders from the Thakurs were not to be defied. So Shruti dressed herself as a newly wedded bride with her hands embellished in mehendi; she wore gorgeous dress of a bride, with matching lacy lingerie, costly ornaments. She applied deep maroon colour lipstick, waxed her limbs, shaved her armpits and pussy.

20692588070_b271a419fa_b.jpg

We reached Thakur haveli around eight in the evening. Our son was taken by three servants to a playing room while me and Shruti were directed to a big palatial building quite a few meters away from the room where Shruti had been laid so far. We never knew that such a building existed inside. Once we were there, we were asked to wait in a room that had a designed bar in one corner. Neither Munna nor his friends with whom Shruti had been to bed earlier was seen nearby.

After sometime, a small door separating the small room from the main one opened and Bade Thakur i.e. Sanatan Thakur (Munna's grandpa) appeared with three of his goons. Quite unceremoniously, Bade Thakur said, "My pota (grandson) Munna seems to be very pleased at Shruti's service. So I thought about tasting her and enjoy a bridal night with Shruti."

We were thunderstruck as never before. How can this old man use a woman sexually who had already been to bed with his grandson and his friends. Shruti had become sexually quite open after all that she underwent in the haveli with Munna and his friends. But Bade Thakur's nasty proposal made her recoil. She mildly said, "You're a pervert. You want to use me who had been to bed with your grandson? Does he know it?"

"You call me whatever you want," said Bade Thakur in coolest voice without losing his temper, "Because you had taken his cock do you think you became his wife? No, you're just a whore and a whore has no choice of dick. In fact, the first day I saw you I felt the urge to crush your sexy body but I let Munna and his friends to have their turn first with you."

20573927809_83e7b5473f_b.jpg

"She has served your grandson and his friends without any protest for ten months," I appealed, "Can't you spare us this humiliation?"

Sanatan Thakur gave a devilish grin and said, "We Thakurs specially enjoy to use a woman in front of her husband and to make him watch how we provide pleasure to his wife. My pota (grandson) also told me that you enjoy to see your sexy wife getting delighted by other men. And don't worry, she is now enjoying with Munna after her initial opposition. Similarly, she will learn to enjoy with me too. May be she might enjoy more with this old widower."

We could not really guess the extent to which Munna discussed such matters with his grandfather. Shruti was so disgusted that she couldn't control her reaction and said with a sneer, "You old lecherous fellow, dying to enjoy a young woman, who had been to bed with your grandson! How many days are left for you to go to grave? You still want to ravish me?"

Bade Thakur laughed, "Thakur's cocks remain brute till they are in the grave. But don't worry, you shouldn't judge by age, I promise you will beg for more."

There was silence for a moment. Then Sanatan Thakur ordered his three goons, "Take this man and tie him to my bedroom from where he can see how I pleasure his wife. This woman is Munna's mistress and today she will spend her memorable night with me. If she doesn't agree, shoot her husband and son at their heads."

His three goons immediately took control of me taking me to the adjacent bedroom and tied me to the sofa. At the centre of the room was a big king size bed decked with flowers. The old villain had planned a real bridal night to ravish Shruti. From the bedroom, I saw Bade Thakur taking two pegs of whiskey offering one to Shruti telling her that it would set her mood right. Shruti, however, refused. Bade Thakur drank his peg; he then drank half from the other peg and brought the left over to Shruti and ordered, "Take the left over of your boss like a good girl if you wish to see your husband alive."

Shruti had never drank alcoholic beverages. But most reluctantly she started sipping the left over. But Bade Thakur took another peg, drank one third of it and again ordered Shruti to take the remaining two-third. As she sipped reluctantly, Bade Thakur said, "A bride has to take the leftover food of her boss on bridal night. Don't hesitate at this being leftover. After all, our mouths, lips and tongues will explore each other tonight before our two bodies become one."

shruti3_5da7eb74662ce.JPG

Both Shruti and me despised Bade Thakur and what he was up to. But at the same time we knew that there was no escape from his clutches. We also knew that begging for mercy would be futile. A little bit of whiskey had its effect on Shruti. She said to Sanatan in a flirting and sensuous voice, "A bridal night is between a woman and her boss on bed. You should drive out everyone else from the room."

Bade Thakur giggled, "I allowed your husband to watch if there is any shortcoming on my part to please you. Moreover, he will be able to assess if my grandson delighted you more or me. As for my servants, they are here to supply various things I might need during our game. Moreover, in case you or your husband dare to be disobedient at any stage, I will just let them jump on you and feast on your lovely flesh like wild animals."

"We will never be disobedient, and you know it better," Shruti said, "Just spare me the humiliation of doing everything in front of your servants."

"That's disobedience," replied Bade Thakur gravely, "I want to enjoy you in front of them and you will behave like an obliging slut."

There was no mercy, no consideration but passionate lust and perverted desire to humiliate. We refrained from talking anymore. Bade Thakur was not to delay. He ordered Shruti to take off her ornaments one by one and place them in a corner. She was then ordered to take off her saree; she stood there in her blouse and petticoat as Bade Thakur and his goons licked her with their glances. Gradually, she unknotted the string of her petticoat and let it fall on the floor near her ankles. Bade Thakur came near and lightly slapped on her bums and squeezed them. Shruti then unhooked her blouse and pulled it out of her body. Shruti was now standing before us in her bra, panty and heels. Her big boobs were offensively teasing the lustful glances. Bade Thakur slowly rubbed his hands on Shruti's well shaped boobs. ### Then Bade Thakur ordered her to go to bed but did not allow her to walk to the bed. Rather he lifted her on his lap and like a lover, placed her carefully on the bed and took away her shoes. He then sat beside her and instructed her to hug him like a beloved. The two got entwined in embrace with Shruti facing me. She kept her eyes shut to avoid direct eye contact with me. Bade Thakur's back was towards me while Shruti's head rested on his shoulder. At his order, Shruti started to take away the Punjabi out of his body exposing his upper body part.

aff6da436c2e14725c5e1cb34e68a54b.jpg

Bade Thakur was about six feet tall and had the body of a gymnast. Even at that age his muscles were toned and tight, and had no sign of extra fat on his body. More than Munna, Bade Thakur looked like a perfect athelete and prolific growth of grey and black hairs covered his chest. Shruti was asked to suck his nipples, which she did reluctantly. She had applied maroon lipstick and her lipstick marks were clearly visible around his nipples.

When Shruti had bent in front of him to suck his nipples, Sanatan's hands were busy unhooking her bra and her boobs were exposed. Sanatan slowly massaged her boobs and turning her towards his servants asked them, "Do you enjoy this sight? Do you think these balls need more squeezes?"

His servants laughed in a most vulgar way and suggested that Sanatan should knead them hard. Meanwhile, he made her lay on her side with her front side facing me. From her back, he hugged her and he looked at me teasingly as his hand fondled Shruti's flesh mounds and played with her nipples alternately, pressing them hard between his thumb and forefinger. I could see the impact of his touch as Shruti's nipples grew hard and pointed.

SH3_3_4.jpg

Sanatan's other hand was caressing her buttocks while his face was sniffing the fragrance of her hairs and his lips occasionally kissed and licked her earlobes, cheeks and her sharp chin. Soon he turned Shruti's back towards me and as if intentionally, pushed his hand inside her panty and started groping her well shaped bums. Shruti and Sanatan were then lying face to face and I heard Sanatan asking her something. Perhaps Shruti did not agree and I heard him say, "Let me handover you to the servants for a lesson."

Shruti immediately corrected her mistake of defiance and embracing Bade Thakur by the neck planted a lip to lip kiss. Shruti and Bade Thakur got lip-locked and were sucking each other's lips like a passionate pair of lovers. As they were busy in kissing, I could see Bade Thakur slowly puling down Shruti's panty exposing her smooth big bums.

When Shruti realised that she was being completely exposed, she instinctively tried to resist and pulled her panty upwards. Bade Thakur turned her on her back and started kissing and sucking her nipples. Then he said to Shruti, "On a bridal night a woman has to show her most secret treasure. Don't forget we are celebrating bridal night here. On your first bridal night you had exposed your pussy to your husband and lost your virginity. In your second bridal night too you will show your pussy to me and surrender your chastity."

Shruti-Hasan-Boobs.md.jpg

I saw Bade Thakur holding her hands tightly and his heavy leg propped on her thighs. And then he whispered to her that was audible to everyone in the room, "Don't be ashamed, I am going to bare your beautiful cunt."

Saying this Bade Thakur pulled away her panty exposing her clean shaved pussy and said to his servants, "Show her how do you feel to see this hot spot."

His three servants immediately brought out their big and hard tools displaying them shamelessly to Shruti. Meanwhile, Bade Thakur was touching and caressing Shruti's labia lips and he said to me, "She is already moist at the prospect of this extraordinary bridal night in front of her husband."

I lowered my gaze as I saw him trying to put his finger inside her pussy hole. It was very insulting for any husband to watch another man playing with the love spot of his wife and I too blushed. As Bade Thakur caressed her labia lips, he slowly inserted his finger in her love tunnel. At first, his thumb and then his index finger went inside and he located her clit and pressed it hard between his thumb and index finger. Shruti let out a screaming moan as he teased her clit; she threw her legs like a possessed woman and I realised that my wife was getting aroused against her will. She started moving her palms on the hairy chest of Bade Thakur as if she was caressing him.

shruti_hassan_-1961.jpg

Bade Thakur let her hands play on his hairy chest as he freely rubbed her bare back, her bums and boobs and after sometimes, his face came near her abdomen and his lips descended on her pussy as he planted a kiss and started sucking her labia lips alternately. Shruti was being put on fire. She started moaning uncontrollably and only two types of sounds that could be heard were "thwack, thwack" as Bade Thakur's mouth worked rapidly on her pussy and the other was endless moans of my wife "uumma, uuummaa, uuuumaaa".

As Bade Thakur's face was busy in manipulating my wife's tender and sensitive pussy, his hands were busy kneading her flesh mounds to his heart's content. Shruti was repeatedly raising her pelvis upward so that her pussy could meet Bade Thakur's mouth and enjoy what he was doing to her. Her hands were clenching the bedsheet desperately while she started moaning loudly without any shame or reservation. From her gestures I knew that Bade Thakur was leading her towards an orgasm through oral caress.

1552115274090.md.jpg

My guess was right. Soon Shruti's moans grew prolonged and louder, her hands were pushing away Bade Thakur's face from her pussy as she erupted in most violent orgasm and her love juice along with Bade Thakur's saliva were flowing down her thighs. After the terrible orgasm, my wife rested on her back; she was exhausted and did not bother either to put her parted legs together nor to clean the mess that her own cum and Bade Thakur's saliva had created between her legs.

Bade Thakur had taken away his mouth from her cunt but kept rubbing her asses, her tits and playing with her nipples. He was also kissing her lips intermittently and sucking them. As if to humiliate me, he turned her on the bed so that her pussy comes directly in my view and then he folded her legs exposing her wet pussy that was smeared in his saliva and her own come and said to me, "Your wife has a real hot cunt."

At the view of her parted labia lips and her juicy love tunnel with her clit slightly peeping out, I started to get a hard on assuming the extent to which she was aroused and pleasured by Bade Thakur. Bade Thakur let her rest for about ten minutes and then said to her that was heard by everyone in the room, "Now, it is time for you to get introduced to the boss. Remember, a bride is as much curious to see the tool that is going to be deep inside as the groom is to see the lovely hole. So now you will explore me and strip your boss of the night."

Shruti brought her hands near Bade Thakur's trousers and tried to locate its string. Bade Thakur told her that for her convenience he had already loosened the string and she could just pull it. Apparently with some hesitation, Shruti started pulling down his trousers in trembling hands. Bade Thakur was then just in his loincloth and my wife was asked to remove the loincloth too.

Shruti had some difficulty in undoing the loincloth as she was not accustomed to such thing. But once she untied it from his body altogether, she let out a mild scream of shock. When I looked to find out, I understood the reason. It was the massive size of Bade Thakur's cock. In length, it was equal to that of Munna, if not more, by half an inch. But it was the diameter, which resembled the girth of the wrist of two years old baby. From the "O" that Shruti's lips formed, I could guess the extent to which she was surprised at the massive size of the monster. She couldn't take away her eyes from what she saw after removing the loincloth. It was standing upright and throbbing in excitement as if threatening to tear apart Shruti's pussy. Bade Thakur lovingly took Shruti's hands and placed them on his throbbing dick. Bade Thakur had trimmed hairs around his cock while his balls were clean shaved. I saw my wife's hands feeling the hotness of his cock and the smoothness of his balls.

ToplessactressShrutiHaasanblowjobblackcockwithoutcondominredpanties.png

What Bade Thakur did next was unbelievable. Shruti was lying on her back completely nude, Bade Thakur, who was nude too, got on top of her so that his hard shaft was touching her navel. He hugged her tightly and commanded, "Look at my eyes and don't blink. I will hypnotize you and you will do whatever you are asked to do."

Saying these words he lowered his face on her, kissing her lips while he stared at her eyes. Although he was sucking her lips, he kept staring at her eyes. I thought that he was joking when he spoke about hypnotising her. His sucking Shruti's lips continued for ten to twelve minutes during which neither of them blinked and after that I noticed Shruti's eyes became dreamy as if she was in a trance. Bade Thakur disengaged from the kiss and came down from her top. Bade Thakur said to me, "You will now watch her doing incredible things."

He then said to Shruti, "Are not you my sexy bitch?"

"Yes," she replied unhesitatingly.

"Good," said Bade Thakur, "Be on your fours, I will take you to a tour."

To my shock, Shruti got on her hands and legs posing like a bitch. Bade Thakur garlanded her neck with a belt and held the chain in his hands. He then commanded her to jump from the bed to the floor like a bitch and Shruti performed as ordered. Holding the chain he took her to move around in the bedroom and my wife was walking on her four. Her big tits were hanging below while her asshole was clearly visible. Bade Thakur brought her near me in this position and said to me, "Do you like my bitch?"

Shruti-hassan-nude-exposing-big-ass.jpg

As I did not say anything, he thundered, "Say something."

"Yes, Bade Thakur," I replied.

His servants laughed at my humiliation. Thakur enjoyed and said, "Before becoming my bride, I am teaching your sexy wife to be my bitch first and to carry out my orders."

The servants laughed again. Thakur had meanwhile moved from me towards his servants and Shruti was following him on her four exactly like a pet. As they stood beside them, Thakur said to Shruti, "You bitch, you are my slut. You will now provide oral service to my servants. Start sucking their cocks one by one. But if you bite, I will kill you."

His servants could not believe their lucks. Each of them already had their cocks hard and exposed. What I was watching was most disgraceful. My wife, on her four like a bitch, was sucking the dicks of servants. Often Thakur would command her to suck fast, then slow. At her service, each of the three servants discharged their load inside her mouth. Her face was smeared with their sticky thick semen. From her mouth drooled her saliva and semen mixed together.

ShrutiHaasanhandjobbackcockandsuckingwithcumonhermouthandbody.png

Once three of them ejaculated in her mouth, Thakur again brought Shruti near me and I was made to wipe her face clean. I always thought that hypnotism was just an imagination. But the way my wife obeyed Thakur's dirty commands obediently changed my belief. Shruti was ordered to bring my tool out and jerk off me. As she was stroking my dick, Bade Thakur was rubbing her boobs.

Thakur then removed the belt from Shruti's neck and declared that he would now make Shruti his bride for the night. Standing in front of me, Thakur ordered one of his servants to bring something. He immediately brought two Five Star chocolates and Shruti was asked to smear his dick with the same. Shruti did what she was asked to do without any objection. Once his dick was fully covered in chocolate he asked Shruti to lick and suck him. My wife was still in a hypnotized state, and without any hesitation or shame, started to take Thakur's dick in her mouth. She had discomfort in taking such a monstrous cock in her mouth and started licking the entire length of his cock including the balls. She continued to suck and lick till the last mark of chocolate was seen on his cock. Thakur seemed very happy at her service and both of them retired to the bed. Once on bed, Thakur lay on his back while his cock stood perpendicularly. He said to Shruti, "Now you will ride on my tool and become my bride. Do you understand?"

Shruti nodded and carefully positioned her pussy hole on his dick. My wife was enough lubricated so that by holding Thakur's cock she could slide more than half of it in her love tunnel. But Thakur's tool was too big and before it was completely inside Shruti's tunnel, she had to wait to avoid pain. But Thakur from below gave a brutal thrust upwards and as his tool made its full entry into her pussy, Shruti screamed in pain as the meat baton invaded her tight pussy and she collapsed on his chest. Her state of trance was shattered, she came out of her hypnotic state. Looking around she knew what she was made to do so far. Suddenly she was dying in shame.

shruti-3.jpg

But Bade Thakur was not to let her go that easily till he had abused us in every possible way. So he ordered Shruti to ride on his dick immediately. Shruti started riding. Thakur had so positioned themselves on the bed that while riding Shruti directly faced me. I could see Thakur slapping her bums if she would slow down her riding speed.

As Shruti rode on his dick, whenever she would go for deeper inward thrust, Thakur would pull her roughly by kneading her boobs and then suck her melons or hold her hair and pull her face near his to kiss her lips. This continued for about twenty minutes, after which I could sense Shruti getting aroused again. Her breaths became shallow, nipples erect and pointed, and her movements were full of lust. She let out some screams of ecstasy now and then.

Shruthi8.jpg

Bade Thakur gestured her to change the position and soon they were in missionary position with my wife at the bottom and Thakur on top. He was battering the muscles of her vagina brutally while his hands were roughly massaging her tits and the two were sucking each other's lips most passionately. The shame and reluctance that I had noticed in my wife few minutes ago were no longer there. She was enjoying Thakur's brutal thrusts in her tender pussy like a sex-starved whore and was moaning loudly and shamelessly. Shruti was a willing and active participant in the game of lust. My presence as well as those of three servants made no difference to her. She was engrossed in her lustful celebration with an old man, who was of her father's age. However, I was not angry at her lascivious behaviour. I enjoyed to see her in her sexiest mood being pleasured by another man. I never knew that Shruti could be really sexy like a slut.

th

On the bed, there was almost an earthquake with both Thakur and Shruti trying to get and give more sensual pleasures. He bent his head and started to lick her boobs very slowly. He was pumping her and she was on the verge of another orgasm. Her legs were wrapped around his hips and her arms were around his neck, She was meeting his thrust with full vigor and was whispering endearments that always made me horny. The fact that she was in this state with another man didn't bother my cuckold self. Their coupling was spell binding. It was clear that they were making love to each other,

Shruti might have been forced into the situation but right at that moment she was enjoying it to the maximum. It was winter but both Thakur and Shruti were sweating profusely and their wet bodies made "chap chap" sounds in the room.

As I watched I saw Shruti digging her nails at Thakur's back, which was a sure sign of her ensuing climax. Often during our mating too my back got scratch marks of her nails. I had seen Shruti previously enjoying sex with Munna and his friends but her active participation with Bade Thakur surpassed all previous records. It was clear from her gestures and body movements that she was enjoying getting fucked by this old villain as never before.

Shruthi9.jpg

Bade Thakur kept pumping her making her scream and moan very often. With each scream Shruti enjoyed a climax. But Thakur's retaining power at that age was awesome. He didn't ejaculate and went on battering the craving pussy of my sexy wife for what seemed to be indefinite period. Perhaps he had ploughed her for nearly an hour, and so far I could guess, Shruti had multiple climaxes in between.

At one stage she was unable to bear any more and hugging Bade Thakur tightly, she whispered something to him. Thakur smiled and asked her, "Are you enjoying?"

"Yes, very much," replied Shruti.

"Shall we stop now?" asked Thakur.

"Oh, no," replied Shruti, "Keep pounding me, don't stop please."

Their violent love making continued for some more time after which Shruti was literally begging to Bade Thakur. But he wanted her to declare openly what she wanted. It was an extremely unbearable point of physical and psychological arousal for Shruti and she shamelessly declared, "Please come inside me. Make me your bride."

s4.jpg

Most probably, Thakur was waiting for that moment and with renewed vigour his big dick started plumbing her pussy most passionately and soon he ejaculated his load inside my wife's hot pussy as both faced an orgasm, embraced each other tightly and lip-locked in a kiss. They remained in each other's embrace for next ten to fifteen minutes caressing the privates of each other without any shame or reservation.

I thought it was all over and was about time to return home. But I heard Bade Thakur asking her, "Will you stay back the rest of the night? I am yet to give you more pleasure."

To my amazement, Shruti agreed to stay and quite desperately asked me to stay back too. When Bade Thakur asked her the extent to which she had enjoyed with him, my wife openly told that she had never enjoyed such mesmerizing and satisfactory sex in life. They talked something between them which I did not clearly understand except that Bade Thakur was convincing and assuring her about something. It seemed that Shruti was convinced by Thakur.

Thakur instructed a servant about something. In the meantime, Shruti and Thakur started caressing each other again and they started with a kiss and their tongue were playing mutually inside their mouths. Thakur raised Shruti's arms above her head and was sniffing and licking her armpits while Shruti giggled. Suddenly, Shruti was on her knees and hands while Thakur started caressing her hanging tits. Shruti's bums were lifted upwards and Thakur was caressing her ass cheeks with his tongue. To my surprise, Thakur's tongue started tasting Shruti's asshole.

His servant returned in the meantime with a packet of condom and KY jelly. Thakur was already hard again and put on a condom, and shamelessly Shruti started sucking his dick covered inside a condom. At Thakur's instruction she turned towards me to show how she was pleasuring his monstrous cock. When I saw the KY Jelly I anticipated what might be the next action as Thakur applied the jelly in her asshole sufficiently.

Shruti turned her asshole towards me and as anticipated, Bade Thakur said to me, "Your wife wanted to offer her virgin asshole as her gesture of gratefulness to have given her hitherto unknown sensation of pleasure in her pussy. Hope you will enjoy to watch this too."

Without wasting much time Thakur started his effort to sodomize Shruti. But compared to the massive size of his cock, Shruti's rectal hole was too tight and it took more than an hour for the tip of his dick to made the first entry. But what surprised me was Shruti's co-operation in helping him to invade her asshole. Slowly, Thakur started invading her asshole as she was screaming in pain. But Thakur kept on assuring her that there was no pleasure without pain while he kept thrusting hard.

shruti.jpg

Suddenly, Shruti screamed like a wounded deer and fell on the bed. I saw Thakur's massive dick completely inserted in her asshole. Naked Thakur was on Shruti's back and his hands were kneading her boobs below. Thakur started pumping her asshole till Shruti's pain subsided and she could bear his to and fro thrusts. Her asshole was too tight and he ejaculated in about fifteen minutes.

Shruti-Hassan-Anal-Sex.jpg

Since that night, Shruti started serving Bade Thakur almost regularly while occasionally she had to serve Munna. Shruti became Bade Thakur's slut in true sense since then.

Now a days when she goes to Thakur haveli, I usually stay at home looking after our son. My conservative wife is no more ashamed or afraid of going to the Thakur haveli be it to serve the grandpa or his grandson and his friends. However, both Shruti and me know that it is Bade Thakur who is her real master on bed.

Shruti-Hassan-fake-blacked-group-sex-2.jpg

THE-END

Back