• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Sonakshi got angry and stopped the act of sucking and said in a rough way, "Don't refer to him. He is happy with the old bitch. He never asked me to suck as you did otherwise he would have got it before you. He never had time or interest in me as he ran after that old bitch."

"Leave it," said Jai, "Let's enjoy our session."

Sonakshi looked at the glistening hard cock of Jai. It was throbbing in anticipation. It was drenched and slippery in her saliva. His precum and her saliva mingled to give it a seductive look. Jai was really amazed at the skilful sucking that Sonakshi provided and thought to himself that she was a perfect slut and needed to be utilized for greater pleasure and profit. He also wondered how hard it must have been for her to spend so many years of marital life with a hubby, who was no match to her gross sexuality.

Sonakshi-Sinha-shacking-cock-cum-on-her-boobs-xxx-fake-photo-1024x913.jpg

The experience of the resort opened a new horizon for Sonakshi and the two would not miss an opportunity to cuddle and to have sex. Sonakshi's desire for revenge against her hubby was so intense that she brought Jai to their house during Dip's absence and had sex with Jai on the same bed on which Dip had his illicit affairs with Kajol. Dip had some scent of his wife's affairs but he did not bother so long his relation with Kajol continued without any obstruction.

Sonakshi's relation with Jai became more open to many as the two never missed an opportunity to undertake short trips together. During the increasing physical intimacy that grew between the two after they shed all shame and reservations in the resort, Jai slowly introduced Sonakshi to wines, smoking, weeds and smoking joints etc. Sonakshi initially didn't like these but gradually began to enjoy all the narcotics that Jai introduced to her. The use or abuse of such substances made her sexual proclivities more erotic and colourful. In fact, under the impact of those substances, another facet of Sonakshi's sexual self came out to Jai that Sonakshi was not only hot on bed but that she was shameless, wild and crazy when enjoying sexual activities after consuming any of those substances. Jai didn't miss the opportunity and enjoyed it with Sonakshi in every way possible.

sonakshi.jpg

About a year passed since Sonakshi and Jai started enjoying physical intimacy. By then Sonakshi had no reservation to spread her legs to Jai or to spend days together with Jai in some resort enjoying illicit relationship with him. More Sonakshi enjoyed it with Jai, the more she pacified herself that she was taking revenge against the infidelity of her husband. The reality was that she could never forget the humiliation of Dip having his affairs with Kajol.

During summer that year Sonakshi decided to have a week long tour with Tejpal to a nearby river island that was being promoted as a tourist destination. They rented a cottage at the outskirts of the island. In the evening, Jai and Sonakshi sat outside the cottage. Jai first made her take two pegs of whisky that made her bolder. Then he offered her weed. So by the time it was around 9 PM, Sonakshi felt like floating in the air under the impact. Cuddling with Jai made her horny too. While sitting outside the cottage, Sonakshi took off her tight jeans shorts and the sleeveless tops that she was wearing. Sonakshi was only in her red bra and panty. It was dark outside. Jai freely caressed her privates that aroused her further.

d18bea2faf1f2795fe56bf70306656f0.jpg

Slowly Jai took away her bra exposing her sexy flesh mounds with pointed dark nipples. By the time Sonakshi took few puffs of a joint, she was almost in a state of delirium and wanted crazy sex with Jai. Jai pulled down her panty completely and Sonakshi was naked exposing her voluptuous body. Even though the outside was dark, the flickering lights of nearby cottages emanating through window panes were enough to give Jai a good view of her lovely boobs, her smooth beautiful thighs, and the rosy-lipped pinky slit nestled in a rich profusion of dark curls. Jai roughly grabbed one of her boobs and started kneading it. Sonakshi moaned in excitement. Jai surveyed her nipples which were protruding in utter excitement. She is a real hot bitch - thought Jai. Sonakshi was desperate to make love and requested Jai that they should go inside. Sonakshi didn't notice that Jai gestured to someone in darkness.

Sonakshi-sinha-Nude-Fakes-33.jpg

A man of about 30 years came from her back and took Sonakshi's naked body on his lap and moved towards a nearby cottage. In her state of delirium, Sonakshi couldn't clearly think why and where she was being taken or by whom. The man carrying her to the cottage threw her on the bed. The lights of the room were on. Sonakshi saw three young men in the room but soon they disappeared and Sonakshi saw Jai in front of her.

Sonakshi tried to clear her brain. She thought that she had drank too much, everything seemed so confusing. She was there to enjoy with Jai and she didn't know who those young men that she saw around her were. She thought it was a hallucination of her brain but then she recalled that she was carried to the room on someone's lap and it was not Jai's body. Even the room was also not the one in which she and Jai were staying. It was all so confusing for Sonakshi. More she tried to clear her brain and to understand her surroundings logically, the more confused she got. There were three faces of strangers that appeared and disappeared intermittently. Sonakshi asked Jai, "Hey where are we? What happened to me? I see people around other than you and they disappear again."

Sonakshi-Sinha-xxx-nude-ass-on-bed-fake-images-1024x978.jpg

Jai went beside her, kissed her luscious lips, his hand went to her mount surrounded by wealth of curly hairs and tried to find the slit that divided her nether lips and was happy to find it dripping. Jai said, "You took too much of puff. That's why you are confused. But tell me, don't you like to have sex now?"

"Yes, of course," replied Sonakshi like a sex maniac, "I want to be one with you, I want to be the lusty bitch of a horny stud. But why do I see the images of strangers in our bedroom?"

Jai avoided answering. Rather he diverted the discussion towards more sexual things, "Do you like to have a crazy sex?"

"Yes, and right now," replied Sonakshi emphatically even though she was not in her senses.

"But what if your hubby comes to know about your wild adventures?" meekly asked Jai as if to instigate her grievances against her husband.

"To hell with him," reacted Sonakshi sharply, "Let him enjoy with that old sagging lady, Kajol, I will go my own way..."

"Ok, leave him", said Jai as he kept fondling her well shaped boobs, "What kind of sex do you like to enjoy with me?"

"What?", exclaimed Sonakshi, "After enjoying so many memorable nights together, do I need to elaborate? Are you teasing me?"

Jai knew that he had wrongly framed the question and in a bid to correct the mistake said, "No, no, I was actually asking where do you like to get fucked tonight?"

Sonakshi-sinha-Nude-Fakes-19.jpg

"Hey dear, wherever you wish," replied Sonakshi in total surrender, "I enjoy your naughty demon everywhere it goes, my mouth, my pussy, my ass. I want to enjoy getting fucked in all holes.... but why these images in our bedroom? Who are they?"

Jai disregarded her question about the images of strangers that bothered Sonakshi and instead started fingering her wet pussy making her moan and said, "Baby, you are wet there like a hot slut?"

But Sonakshi insisted, "Why do I see images of strangers in our bedroom between the two of us? Have I gone mad?"

Jai gave a wicked smile and said, "I wanted you to have a new experience in sex, called gangbang. Do you know what it is?"

"No, I don't," admitted Sonakshi.

"Well, it's about getting all your holes filled by dicks," replied Jai, "Actually the images that you are seeing is because it is not our bedroom. We are in the bedroom of our friends. Come boys, let's enjoy."

Sonakshi_Sinha_PicsArt_09-17-09.10.43-01.md.jpg

Even in her half conscious state, Sonakshi knew she was in the midst of some nasty affairs and wanted to protest. But three young men between 20-25 had jumped on the bed and were groping her naked body like wild beasts. Jai was also near them and was guiding them, "She is a real sex starved woman. Her husband doesn't enjoy sex with her. So like a shameless slut she enjoys crazy sex with me. She is very hot and sexy and ready to take a cock in her mouth, pussy and ass. She is a good cock sucker too and enjoys a sticky stream in her mouth."

Sonakshi was trying her best to resist and fight back. But three strangers were playing wild with her. Her hands and legs were tightly caught by two while the third one was going down on her. His lips were hard pressed against the curly bush of her pussy while his tongue was licking the inner walls of her pussy sending sensations that she knew were forbidden but that she could hardly resist. She looked at Jai, deep hatred, anger and pain in her glances against Jai. But Jai smiled and said, "I know, you will enjoy...a hot slut like you must enjoy group sex."

Sonakshi-Sinha-pose-6OWQ0M.jpg

Mentally Sonakshi was not ready for the group sex in which she was crookedly brought by the connivance among three young strangers and her illicit lover, Jai. But under the impact of narcotics she was not in a position to resist four horny bulls. It wouldn't have been possible for her to fight back even if she had not consumed those substances as her physical strength would not have matched the strength of four stout males. But the intoxication prevented her to think logically and she was already sexually aroused. There was a peculiar numbness in her limbs; she could lift her limbs but had no strength in them either to push or kick them. She still decided to appeal to Jai, "Jai, I trusted you. Why did you do this to me?"

"Baby, because it's the first time you're reacting so angrily," Jai replied, "I am sure you will enjoy it. You've more cravings than it is possible for a single man to satisfy. For your pleasure, I arranged this session of group fucking."

Two guys were then sucking her nipples and the third one was still taking care of her pussy. Three pairs of hands were groping her naked body. Much to her own dissatisfaction, Sonakshi felt that her body was responding more and more to the passionate groping of three youngsters and she was moaning in sexual pleasure against her will. In the meantime, Jai too joined those youngsters and gestured something to them. Before Sonakshi could understand anything her mouth was stuffed with the meat of one. The man sat on her chest, his hands were placed at the back of Sonakshi's head and he was brutally fucking her mouth. To stop getting choked, Sonakshi kept her mouth open. After fucking her mouth for about ten minutes, the man went stiff and started spurting jets of thick cum in her mouth. Sonakshi kept swallowing to prevent getting choked. The other two guys were playing with her asses and pussy. Her curly pussy hairs were all wet by then by the saliva of the men and her own profuse cum. Jai asked the man, who had come in her mouth, "How is her mouth service?"

sonakshi-sinha-xxx-9.jpg

The man gave a vulgar smile and said, "Too hot, I didn't think that her tongue would be that active. I couldn't stay longer. Just wondering how hot her pussy would be."

Jai turned to Sonakshi and said, "Your wet pussy, the dazzling eyes, hard nipples and the movement of your tongue on his dick all show that you are enjoying the game. Do you wish to continue?"

Sonakshi was so aroused that she couldn't say no but she was ashamed to say yes either. Two guys who were groping her were gestured by Jai and before Sonakshi could understand anything she was turned on her stomach. Jai orders her to be on her fours like a bitch. Sonakshi protested, "What are you doing? Why did you bring them?"

Jai was impatient at her protest and roughly said, "You know you are a hot bitch and so you will pose as a bitch. And don't be ashamed, they have seen your naked body and that you enjoyed being groped by them was clear from your moans. So like a good girl get ready to enjoy group sex. I am sure you are going to enjoy it."

Sonakshi-sinha-Nude-Fakes-27.jpg

Sonakshi felt that she was in a bad trap with Jai and she pleaded, "I never thought you were going to do this. Jai, the fact that I enjoyed being with you doesn't mean that I am a whore. You can't force me on this."

Jai hissed like a snake and said, "If you were not a whore, get ready to be one, you slut. Else we are going to force you to be our slut tonight. And what are you hesitating about? Your hubby is busy with another woman and you have been enjoying it with me like a shameless bitch. Finding you hot, I invited my friends and now you are pretending to be a prude."

Even in her delirious state, Sonakshi knew that she couldn't escape the ordeal particularly after the fact that her nude body was already exposed to her predators and already she got her mouth fucked by one of them. She realized that it won't be right to antagonize her predators as that was likely to make them violent. Moreover, Sonakshi needed to satisfy her cravings for sex too. Her body was already on fire. She decided to oblige and dance to their tune and to settle her scores later with Jai for exposing her to that. Sonakshi wanted to know what they expected from her. Her predators expressed their desire to watch her sitting nude on the lap of each and getting caressed sexually by the man on whose lap she would be sitting.

Though once a conservative and prude, the infidelity of her husband and the subsequent enjoyments of raw and lustful activities with Jai, considerably freed Sonakshi of inhibitions. She decided to enjoy it with the four but on her own terms. She had enjoyed taking Jai's cock in her mouth, pussy and asshole and at that moment she longed for gamahuche. She seductively moved her legs parting her sexy and smooth tender thighs that exposed her wet slit dividing two pink lips and surrounded by soft bush of curly hairs to four pairs of greedy eyes. There was a voluptuous maneuver in her movement that made four pricks of the beholders throb in anticipation. Sonakshi asked the man who had earlier fucked her mouth in a seductive whispering voice, "I tasted your thick cum. It was nice. Would you like to taste me, boy?"

Each of her predators was longing to sniff, lick and finger her pussy that looked tempting with juices oozing out of it. The young man nodded, unable to speak at the boldness of Sonakshi. She gestured to him to be nearer and said to the other three, "You will definitely like to watch how he eats me. Don't bother, you will have your turn. But Jai will be the last since we had many sessions in the past. I will declare the winner after it's over, the one who performs the best from top to bottom in every respect."

All of them agreed and the first young man who had discharged her mouth came near Sonakshi. She was on the bed with her bottom upward and the quim facing the bed. The young man went straight to sniff her crack between her asses while his fingers went downward to tickle her satin like curly pubic bush making Sonakshi moan in excitement. Sonakshi folded her legs so that her feet were near her asses. This gave the predators a better view of her wet pussy. Her pink pussy lips were offensively protruding out from the midst of her bushy curls. Sonakshi watched through the corners of her eyes the lust with which the men were looking at her pussy. She enjoyed it as the young man started fingering her while three others watched her passionate reaction to the caress.

Sonakshi-sinha-Nude-Fakes-7.jpg

The man fingering her roughly turned her on her back. Sonakshi's big boobs with erect nipples were exposed to everyone in the room. The man started sucking a nipple while he enjoyed kneading the other boob. Sonakshi enjoyed the robust and rough manner the man handled her nude body. In excitement and pleasure, she lifted her legs upwards giving all her male partners a clear view of her pussy. The man, who was busy for so long , moved his face from her boobs to her abdomen and started kissing her pubic area like a crazy lover. Sonakshi responded by moaning and pressing the man's head against her cunt. As the man pushed his tongue in her love tunnel, Sonakshi moaned shamelessly. She was already under the impact of weeds and joints and the sexual stimulation that the man provided at her pussy just turned her crazy and she loudly said to the man, "I want to get fucked. Please don't tease me."

Just that moment, Jai directed the other two young men to jump on Sonakshi and join the first man in gratifying their lust. The three young men started to caress her naked body - the two were busy with her boobs, sucking and kneading those tender and smooth flesh mounds while the other was busy making his tongue lick the walls of her tunnel and to make it reach deeper. Sonakshi felt that she was being sexually handled by more than one person and protested. But she was neither physically stronger than the three nor mentally in her senses to resist them. The three young men jumped on her sexy body like wild beasts and were caressing her nude body making her release subdued moans of passion and sexual excitement.

actress-sonakshi-sinha-nude-hot-pussy-naked-fucking-pics-2.jpg

Soon Sonakshi got nearly choked as one of the young men roughly pulled her by the hair and pressing her cheeks pushed his hard cock inside her mouth and commanded, "Keep sucking like a slut if you don't want to get choked."

Sonakshi started sucking the massive cock without any protest. Soon the other two young men came near her, their hard dicks near her mouth and she was asked to lick and suck each cock alternately. As she took one after another cock in her mouth, the young men kept groping her privates most violently. Sometimes it hurt Sonakshi and she protested. But Jai, who sat at a distance like a ringmaster, said to her, "You need to bear a little bit of pain to enjoy the pleasure of getting gangbanged and a hot bitch like you are bound to enjoy it."

Sonakshi-Sinha-naked-big-boobs-cumshot-gangbang-xxx-800x1024.jpg

In the meantime, the three young men had turned Sonakshi to face the bed, supporting her body balance on her knees and elbows. Her pulpy boobs hung most seductively with pointed nipples protruding. The man in front of her roughly lifted her face holding her hairs and directly pushed his hard and swollen dick in her mouth while his hands were fondling and pulling her boobs downward as if milking a cow. Another man, who was near her asses, had parted her ass cheeks by pulling them in two opposite directions and was licking her anal hole. It was not long that Sonakshi felt the warm wet feelings of his tongue probing her rectal hole and it sent unknown vibrations to her brain so that her body trembled in excitement and she let out a lengthy moan of delight. The third man was playing with her curly pubic hairs and occasionally inserting his fingers in her already slippery quim. It was an unknown sensation in her body to be caressed simultaneously at her craving hot pussy and rectal hole. Sonakshi wanted to moan like a woman crazy for sexual assault. But as her mouth was gagged by the massive meat of a horny bull, all that she could do was to release intermittent subdued moans.

93309417_fsona5.jpg

The caress of her cunt and asshole continued for about twenty minutes while the meat in her mouth continued fuck her mouth rhythmically. It had such effects on Sonakshi that she was literally gasping for breath and her body movements revealed the extent to which she was sexually aroused. The man who was busy with her asshole slapped hard on her asses. Sonakshi let out muffled cries of pain. The man put a finger in her asshole and began to rotate it; soon his other finger went inside. Then he slapped hard again on her asses and Sonakshi let out a mild scream. She felt the pain but the feelings in her pussy and asshole where two young men were drilling with their fingers were more thrilling and also the throbbing hard meat in her mouth created such sexual arousal that the pain was nothing in comparison. The man busy with her asshole pulled her ass cheeks apart and said to Sonakshi, "Just testing how far you can stretch your ass cheeks. Jai told me your asshole is still a virgin. I have an obsession with the asshole of sexy ladies and I am also an expert in handling assholes. It is strange that a sexy bitch like you still has a maiden asshole. But don't bother, your asshole is going to have its bridal night and lose its virginity. I'm sure you'll enjoy it."

Sonakshi listened to him but her state of mind was under such effect of joints and weeds that she couldn't make out the significance. The first man, who was busy with her pussy had by that time sucked and licked her pussy so much that Sonakshi was dripping in juice and saliva, her curly pubic hairs were sticky and glistening from their wetness, her love tunnel was slippery, her pussy lips were swollen and pink and her clit stiff protruded out of her pubic bush as if inviting a bullish dick to assault them.

The first man rested on his back on the bed with his hard tool standing perpendicularly from the base that had trimmed pubic hairs. He commanded Sonakshi to ride on him and to show his friends in the room how expert she was in taking a cock in her pussy. He said, "I prefer women in top positions and enjoy being dominated by her."

Like a person under the spell, Sonakshi lifted her nude body from the bed and in a sluggish but seductive manner sat on the thighs of the man trying to adjust the position of her pussy to the pole of the man. The man pulled her by holding her flesh mounds so that her nude body collapsed on the naked man below and the man sealed her mouth in a lip to lip kiss. He kept sucking her lips and inserted his tongue in her mouth to tease her tongue.

v4LPsf.jpg

The third man who was fucking her mouth minutes ago looked at Sonakshi sprawling on the other man. He pulled her hair so hard that her head moved backward, the kiss was broken as the face lifted with her head. The third man's cock was the biggest of all. The man held his eight inches long cock in his hand and slapping it repeatedly on Sonakshi's cheeks asked in a threatening voice, "Did I ask you that you can stop sucking your master and kiss this man?"

Sonakshi looked puzzled. She was busy following the order of the first man and was trying to place the maroon tip of his hard dick at the entrance of her pussy to take it inside her. She could feel the swollen glans of the first man lying below her body touching her nether lips and the bush around. It was trying to make its way between her parted nether lips. She felt a fresh gush of love juice flowing from her tunnel and turning the dick below wet. But just then the third man roughly lifted her head and gestured her to lift the upper part of her body balancing them on her hands. In her spell Sonakshi was about to lift her whole body but she felt a pair of strong hands kept her waist tightly braced so that her pubic region was pressed against the scrotum of the man below her. Sandwiched between two men and their contrasting orders, Sonakshi lifted the upper part of her body balancing with her two hands while her lower part remained attached to the man under her. And the man below her held his throbbing hard shaft like a pole and ordered Sonakshi, "Like a good slut, place your craving pussy on it and slide it inside your hot cunt."

Sonakshi was too aroused and longed for a hard meat to batter her pussy and took the tip of the hard cock between the two pussy lips and tried to take it in. She was sufficiently lubricated but taking a cock from above was not easy. She was desperately trying to take the dick in her pussy but could manage only an inch of the seven inches cock. Shamelessly, she took the cock in her own palm and tried once again. The man from below held her butts tightly and from below gave an unexpected and brutal upward thrust into her overflowing and well moistened sheath. It was too strong and Sonakshi cried out in pain as the flesh dagger brutally pierced through her love tunnel and was completely buried inside. The impact of the thrust and its sliding inside her pusssy was so sudden and violent that Sonakshi collapsed on the man below her. The man had started stroking her cunt with his dick and she was enjoying the monster doing slow but rhythmic in and out.

sonakshi-sinha-nude-group-sex-naked-gangbang-images.jpg

But Sonakshi's enjoyment was short-lived. The third man pulled her by the hair, his hard cock was dancing like an angry snake. The man gestured her to lift her upper part once again and said in a threatening voice, "For pleasure in your pussy, if you stop sucking my cock I am going to gag you with my meat. Remember this.*

Without bothering about her reaction, the man pressed her cheeks and pushed his thick dick in her mouth. Sonakshi started to caress the dick in her mouth with her tongue while the man below her was moving his scrotum in upward direction plowing the already slippery tunnel. Sonakshi moaned in uncontrollable pleasure getting her mouth and pussy serviced at the same time by two horny males. Her whole body quivered with excessive sensation. Jai looked at her reaction from a distance and wondered what a hot bitch Sonakshi was. The second man who was so long busy sucking and licking Sonakshi's asshole inserted his thumb in her rectal hole. It was all wet and slippery. The man inserted another finger which easily slided inside. The pink opening of her rectal orifice was clearly visible to the man.

The man looked at Jai, who gestured to him to proceed. The second man quite forcibly started parting her ass cheeks wider so that her asshole was open for invasion. The man placed the pink tip of his hard cock at the entrance and slowly inserted the soft tip. Sonakshi was so engrossed in getting her mouth and pussy fucked by two men simultaneously that she didn't notice the second man trying to invade her maiden asshole till the second man roughly caught her boobs and with a violent force thrusted his massive cock deep inside her rectal hole. She screamed in pain, throwing the cock of the third man out of her mouth, "Aaai...uuu...aahh... what're you doing...I'm going to die...Oh maa... Jai...please save me...I can't take this...aaai...uu..."

93310742_fsona7.jpg

Jai smiled at her, "You'll get used to it soon. Just think a middle-aged lady like you is getting the cocks of young men in three holes. Keep enjoying it like a slut."

All the three men started pumping their hard throbbing dicks passionately disregarding Sonakshi's initial screams of pain and her pleas to spare her. But within five to ten minutes her screams subsided and Sonakshi seemed to be adjusting to the rhythm of their thrust. She looked like a fucking machine that was handling three horny males. Jai observed her all along and was happy to see that she had started responding to the gangbang very effectively and was no longer a passive participant.

93311968_fsona13.jpg

Perhaps it took about twenty minutes when the effects of joints mingled with sexual pleasure that she was getting in her mouth, asshole and cunt started showing their impacts and she started heaving and moaning like a slut crazy for sexual gratification. Her moans were muffled as the meat blocked her mouth but the gestures of her body, the way she seductively swayed her asses, the way her nipples had stiffened and hanged as she was in her hands and the way she moved downward to get the thrust of the dick in her pussy - all these only encouraged the men who were busy to gangbang her. The man below her was upheaving his scrotum at rapid alternate rhythms so that his throbbing cock could meet Sonakshi's swollen clit. The man fucking her mouth held her head tightly and was giving rapid to and fro thrusts. Her lips and tongue created the effect of sensual velvet on his hard dick. The man in her asshole was kneading her boobs like a beast and thrusting his demonic cock in and out of her rectum.

93310743_fsona8.jpg

The man in her mouth came first discharging his huge load in her mouth. The volume of his come was so large that even by swallowing, Sonakshi couldn't control its overflow and the sticky semen drooled out of her mouth smearing her cheeks and chin. The man fucking her cunt was second to come. It was so ecstatic that Sonakshi collapsed on the man below her as her vaginal walls received the shots of his warm cum and her clit got drenched by his load. The man fucking her ass got more brutal as he noticed that Sonakshi was done with two other men. Sonakshi had also fully concentrated on what was done to her rectal hole and in excitement shouted, "Aahhh... don't stop...please do it harder... oh my god...please don't stop...aaahh... aahh...uumm...I'm in heaven."

TwocockfuckingassholeSonakshiSinhadoubleanalsex.jpg

More Sonakshi moaned like a possessed woman harder thrusts she received in her ass till the man went stiff and her asshole was flooded by his thick cum. The four of them lay exhausted on bed. Jai asked Sonakshi, "How was your gangbang experience?"

Sonakshi admitted that though painful at the start she enjoyed it. The same night the three men gangbanged her two more times with the men changing their positions and penetrating in the holes they had not explored earlier. By the morning, when Sonakshi awoke, she was beside Jai and the three young men had already left. Sonakshi felt the pain in her body caused by the gangbang she faced thrice during the previous night. Sonakshi wanted to know about three young men who had gangbanged her. Jai told her, "Forget them, if you have enjoyed it, you will never have scarcity if men are willing to give you such pleasure."

93311970_fsona14.jpg

There was something in Jai's voice that made Sonakshi say, "For once it was ok, but I don't want it to be repeated. What do you mean when you say that there will be no scarcity of men?"

Jai laughed like a villain and said, "It's not what you want, it's what I want that you will do. All your slutty activities have been recorded and hence on, whenever I ask you will participate in gangbang to any group I invite. Else your videos of enjoying group sex with like a whore will go to your hubby and your colleagues."

Sonakshi looked at Jai in utter shock at what he said and knew that she had fallen in a trap by becoming sexually intimate to Jai in her bid to avenge the infidelity of her husband. But she knew there was no escape from the dirty pond dug by her own folly. She wanted to plead in a soft and submissive voice with Jai to strike a compromise. But Jai commanded her to provide oral service to his member. Reluctantly, Sonakshi opened his zip and took his hard cock in her mouth and then suddenly Jai caught her by the hair and turned her face and was telling two strangers, who appeared in the room out of nowhere, "This is my private slut, hope you saw how she served me. She will also serve you."

v4Lgoh.jpg

Sonakshi knew her future had been fixed by Jai, who would hire her out to sex starved men and she could hardly do anything for the fear of getting exposed.

Sonakshi-sinha-fake-fucking-black-cock-xxx-sex-2.jpg

fsonak361f21f38b8710c24.jpg

The-End

Even in her delirious state, Sonakshi knew that she couldn't escape the ordeal particularly after the fact that her nude body was already exposed to her predators and already she got her mouth fucked by one of them. She realized that it won't be right to antagonize her predators as that was likely to make them violent. Moreover, Sonakshi needed to satisfy her cravings for sex too. Her body was already on fire. She decided to oblige and dance to their tune and to settle her scores later with Jai for exposing her to that. Sonakshi wanted to know what they expected from her. Her predators expressed their desire to watch her sitting nude on the lap of each and getting caressed sexually by the man on whose lap she would be sitting.

Though once a conservative and prude, the infidelity of her husband and the subsequent enjoyments of raw and lustful activities with Jai, considerably freed Sonakshi of inhibitions. She decided to enjoy it with the four but on her own terms. She had enjoyed taking Jai's cock in her mouth, pussy and asshole and at that moment she longed for gamahuche. She seductively moved her legs parting her sexy and smooth tender thighs that exposed her wet slit dividing two pink lips and surrounded by soft bush of curly hairs to four pairs of greedy eyes. There was a voluptuous maneuver in her movement that made four pricks of the beholders throb in anticipation. Sonakshi asked the man who had earlier fucked her mouth in a seductive whispering voice, "I tasted your thick cum. It was nice. Would you like to taste me, boy?"

Each of her predators was longing to sniff, lick and finger her pussy that looked tempting with juices oozing out of it. The young man nodded, unable to speak at the boldness of Sonakshi. She gestured to him to be nearer and said to the other three, "You will definitely like to watch how he eats me. Don't bother, you will have your turn. But Jai will be the last since we had many sessions in the past. I will declare the winner after it's over, the one who performs the best from top to bottom in every respect."

All of them agreed and the first young man who had discharged her mouth came near Sonakshi. She was on the bed with her bottom upward and the quim facing the bed. The young man went straight to sniff her crack between her asses while his fingers went downward to tickle her satin like curly pubic bush making Sonakshi moan in excitement. Sonakshi folded her legs so that her feet were near her asses. This gave the predators a better view of her wet pussy. Her pink pussy lips were offensively protruding out from the midst of her bushy curls. Sonakshi watched through the corners of her eyes the lust with which the men were looking at her pussy. She enjoyed it as the young man started fingering her while three others watched her passionate reaction to the caress.

The man fingering her roughly turned her on her back. Sonakshi's big boobs with erect nipples were exposed to everyone in the room. The man started sucking a nipple while he enjoyed kneading the other boob. Sonakshi enjoyed the robust and rough manner the man handled her nude body. In excitement and pleasure, she lifted her legs upwards giving all her male partners a clear view of her pussy. The man, who was busy for so long , moved his face from her boobs to her abdomen and started kissing her pubic area like a crazy lover. Sonakshi responded by moaning and pressing the man's head against her cunt. As the man pushed his tongue in her love tunnel, Sonakshi moaned shamelessly. She was already under the impact of weeds and joints and the sexual stimulation that the man provided at her pussy just turned her crazy and she loudly said to the man, "I want to get fucked. Please don't tease me."

Just that moment, Jai directed the other two young men to jump on Sonakshi and join the first man in gratifying their lust. The three young men started to caress her naked body - the two were busy with her boobs, sucking and kneading those tender and smooth flesh mounds while the other was busy making his tongue lick the walls of her tunnel and to make it reach deeper. Sonakshi felt that she was being sexually handled by more than one person and protested. But she was neither physically stronger than the three nor mentally in her senses to resist them. The three young men jumped on her sexy body like wild beasts and were caressing her nude body making her release subdued moans of passion and sexual excitement.

Soon Sonakshi got nearly choked as one of the young men roughly pulled her by the hair and pressing her cheeks pushed his hard cock inside her mouth and commanded, "Keep sucking like a slut if you don't want to get choked."

Sonakshi started sucking the massive cock without any protest. Soon the other two young men came near her, their hard dicks near her mouth and she was asked to lick and suck each cock alternately. As she took one after another cock in her mouth, the young men kept groping her privates most violently. Sometimes it hurt Sonakshi and she protested. But Jai, who sat at a distance like a ringmaster, said to her, "You need to bear a little bit of pain to enjoy the pleasure of getting gangbanged and a hot bitch like you are bound to enjoy it."

In the meantime, the three young men had turned Sonakshi to face the bed, supporting her body balance on her knees and elbows. Her pulpy boobs hung most seductively with pointed nipples protruding. The man in front of her roughly lifted her face holding her hairs and directly pushed his hard and swollen dick in her mouth while his hands were fondling and pulling her boobs downward as if milking a cow. Another man, who was near her asses, had parted her ass cheeks by pulling them in two opposite directions and was licking her anal hole. It was not long that Sonakshi felt the warm wet feelings of his tongue probing her rectal hole and it sent unknown vibrations to her brain so that her body trembled in excitement and she let out a lengthy moan of delight. The third man was playing with her curly pubic hairs and occasionally inserting his fingers in her already slippery quim. It was an unknown sensation in her body to be caressed simultaneously at her craving hot pussy and rectal hole. Sonakshi wanted to moan like a woman crazy for sexual assault. But as her mouth was gagged by the massive meat of a horny bull, all that she could do was to release intermittent subdued moans.

93309417_fsona5.jpg

The caress of her cunt and asshole continued for about twenty minutes while the meat in her mouth continued fuck her mouth rhythmically. It had such effects on Sonakshi that she was literally gasping for breath and her body movements revealed the extent to which she was sexually aroused. The man who was busy with her asshole slapped hard on her asses. Sonakshi let out muffled cries of pain. The man put a finger in her asshole and began to rotate it; soon his other finger went inside. Then he slapped hard again on her asses and Sonakshi let out a mild scream. She felt the pain but the feelings in her pussy and asshole where two young men were drilling with their fingers were more thrilling and also the throbbing hard meat in her mouth created such sexual arousal that the pain was nothing in comparison. The man busy with her asshole pulled her ass cheeks apart and said to Sonakshi, "Just testing how far you can stretch your ass cheeks. Jai told me your asshole is still a virgin. I have an obsession with the asshole of sexy ladies and I am also an expert in handling assholes. It is strange that a sexy bitch like you still has a maiden asshole. But don't bother, your asshole is going to have its bridal night and lose its virginity. I'm sure you'll enjoy it."

Sonakshi listened to him but her state of mind was under such effect of joints and weeds that she couldn't make out the significance. The first man, who was busy with her pussy had by that time sucked and licked her pussy so much that Sonakshi was dripping in juice and saliva, her curly pubic hairs were sticky and glistening from their wetness, her love tunnel was slippery, her pussy lips were swollen and pink and her clit stiff protruded out of her pubic bush as if inviting a bullish dick to assault them.

The first man rested on his back on the bed with his hard tool standing perpendicularly from the base that had trimmed pubic hairs. He commanded Sonakshi to ride on him and to show his friends in the room how expert she was in taking a cock in her pussy. He said, "I prefer women in top positions and enjoy being dominated by her."

Like a person under the spell, Sonakshi lifted her nude body from the bed and in a sluggish but seductive manner sat on the thighs of the man trying to adjust the position of her pussy to the pole of the man. The man pulled her by holding her flesh mounds so that her nude body collapsed on the naked man below and the man sealed her mouth in a lip to lip kiss. He kept sucking her lips and inserted his tongue in her mouth to tease her tongue.

v4LPsf.jpg

The third man who was fucking her mouth minutes ago looked at Sonakshi sprawling on the other man. He pulled her hair so hard that her head moved backward, the kiss was broken as the face lifted with her head. The third man's cock was the biggest of all. The man held his eight inches long cock in his hand and slapping it repeatedly on Sonakshi's cheeks asked in a threatening voice, "Did I ask you that you can stop sucking your master and kiss this man?"

Sonakshi looked puzzled. She was busy following the order of the first man and was trying to place the maroon tip of his hard dick at the entrance of her pussy to take it inside her. She could feel the swollen glans of the first man lying below her body touching her nether lips and the bush around. It was trying to make its way between her parted nether lips. She felt a fresh gush of love juice flowing from her tunnel and turning the dick below wet. But just then the third man roughly lifted her head and gestured her to lift the upper part of her body balancing them on her hands. In her spell Sonakshi was about to lift her whole body but she felt a pair of strong hands kept her waist tightly braced so that her pubic region was pressed against the scrotum of the man below her. Sandwiched between two men and their contrasting orders, Sonakshi lifted the upper part of her body balancing with her two hands while her lower part remained attached to the man under her. And the man below her held his throbbing hard shaft like a pole and ordered Sonakshi, "Like a good slut, place your craving pussy on it and slide it inside your hot cunt."

Sonakshi was too aroused and longed for a hard meat to batter her pussy and took the tip of the hard cock between the two pussy lips and tried to take it in. She was sufficiently lubricated but taking a cock from above was not easy. She was desperately trying to take the dick in her pussy but could manage only an inch of the seven inches cock. Shamelessly, she took the cock in her own palm and tried once again. The man from below held her butts tightly and from below gave an unexpected and brutal upward thrust into her overflowing and well moistened sheath. It was too strong and Sonakshi cried out in pain as the flesh dagger brutally pierced through her love tunnel and was completely buried inside. The impact of the thrust and its sliding inside her pusssy was so sudden and violent that Sonakshi collapsed on the man below her. The man had started stroking her cunt with his dick and she was enjoying the monster doing slow but rhythmic in and out.

But Sonakshi's enjoyment was short-lived. The third man pulled her by the hair, his hard cock was dancing like an angry snake. The man gestured her to lift her upper part once again and said in a threatening voice, "For pleasure in your pussy, if you stop sucking my cock I am going to gag you with my meat. Remember this.*

Without bothering about her reaction, the man pressed her cheeks and pushed his thick dick in her mouth. Sonakshi started to caress the dick in her mouth with her tongue while the man below her was moving his scrotum in upward direction plowing the already slippery tunnel. Sonakshi moaned in uncontrollable pleasure getting her mouth and pussy serviced at the same time by two horny males. Her whole body quivered with excessive sensation. Jai looked at her reaction from a distance and wondered what a hot bitch Sonakshi was. The second man who was so long busy sucking and licking Sonakshi's asshole inserted his thumb in her rectal hole. It was all wet and slippery. The man inserted another finger which easily slided inside. The pink opening of her rectal orifice was clearly visible to the man.

The man looked at Jai, who gestured to him to proceed. The second man quite forcibly started parting her ass cheeks wider so that her asshole was open for invasion. The man placed the pink tip of his hard cock at the entrance and slowly inserted the soft tip. Sonakshi was so engrossed in getting her mouth and pussy fucked by two men simultaneously that she didn't notice the second man trying to invade her maiden asshole till the second man roughly caught her boobs and with a violent force thrusted his massive cock deep inside her rectal hole. She screamed in pain, throwing the cock of the third man out of her mouth, "Aaai...uuu...aahh... what're you doing...I'm going to die...Oh maa... Jai...please save me...I can't take this...aaai...uu..."

93310742_fsona7.jpg

Jai smiled at her, "You'll get used to it soon. Just think a middle-aged lady like you is getting the cocks of young men in three holes. Keep enjoying it like a slut."

All the three men started pumping their hard throbbing dicks passionately disregarding Sonakshi's initial screams of pain and her pleas to spare her. But within five to ten minutes her screams subsided and Sonakshi seemed to be adjusting to the rhythm of their thrust. She looked like a fucking machine that was handling three horny males. Jai observed her all along and was happy to see that she had started responding to the gangbang very effectively and was no longer a passive participant.

93311968_fsona13.jpg

Perhaps it took about twenty minutes when the effects of joints mingled with sexual pleasure that she was getting in her mouth, asshole and cunt started showing their impacts and she started heaving and moaning like a slut crazy for sexual gratification. Her moans were muffled as the meat blocked her mouth but the gestures of her body, the way she seductively swayed her asses, the way her nipples had stiffened and hanged as she was in her hands and the way she moved downward to get the thrust of the dick in her pussy - all these only encouraged the men who were busy to gangbang her. The man below her was upheaving his scrotum at rapid alternate rhythms so that his throbbing cock could meet Sonakshi's swollen clit. The man fucking her mouth held her head tightly and was giving rapid to and fro thrusts. Her lips and tongue created the effect of sensual velvet on his hard dick. The man in her asshole was kneading her boobs like a beast and thrusting his demonic cock in and out of her rectum.

93310743_fsona8.jpg

The man in her mouth came first discharging his huge load in her mouth. The volume of his come was so large that even by swallowing, Sonakshi couldn't control its overflow and the sticky semen drooled out of her mouth smearing her cheeks and chin. The man fucking her cunt was second to come. It was so ecstatic that Sonakshi collapsed on the man below her as her vaginal walls received the shots of his warm cum and her clit got drenched by his load. The man fucking her ass got more brutal as he noticed that Sonakshi was done with two other men. Sonakshi had also fully concentrated on what was done to her rectal hole and in excitement shouted, "Aahhh... don't stop...please do it harder... oh my god...please don't stop...aaahh... aahh...uumm...I'm in heaven."

More Sonakshi moaned like a possessed woman harder thrusts she received in her ass till the man went stiff and her asshole was flooded by his thick cum. The four of them lay exhausted on bed. Jai asked Sonakshi, "How was your gangbang experience?"

Sonakshi admitted that though painful at the start she enjoyed it. The same night the three men gangbanged her two more times with the men changing their positions and penetrating in the holes they had not explored earlier. By the morning, when Sonakshi awoke, she was beside Jai and the three young men had already left. Sonakshi felt the pain in her body caused by the gangbang she faced thrice during the previous night. Sonakshi wanted to know about three young men who had gangbanged her. Jai told her, "Forget them, if you have enjoyed it, you will never have scarcity if men are willing to give you such pleasure."

93311970_fsona14.jpg

There was something in Jai's voice that made Sonakshi say, "For once it was ok, but I don't want it to be repeated. What do you mean when you say that there will be no scarcity of men?"

Jai laughed like a villain and said, "It's not what you want, it's what I want that you will do. All your slutty activities have been recorded and hence on, whenever I ask you will participate in gangbang to any group I invite. Else your videos of enjoying group sex with like a whore will go to your hubby and your colleagues."

Sonakshi looked at Jai in utter shock at what he said and knew that she had fallen in a trap by becoming sexually intimate to Jai in her bid to avenge the infidelity of her husband. But she knew there was no escape from the dirty pond dug by her own folly. She wanted to plead in a soft and submissive voice with Jai to strike a compromise. But Jai commanded her to provide oral service to his member. Reluctantly, Sonakshi opened his zip and took his hard cock in her mouth and then suddenly Jai caught her by the hair and turned her face and was telling two strangers, who appeared in the room out of nowhere, "This is my private slut, hope you saw how she served me. She will also serve you."

v4Lgoh.jpg

Sonakshi knew her future had been fixed by Jai, who would hire her out to sex starved men and she could hardly do anything for the fear of getting exposed.

The-End
Great story

93309417_fsona5.jpg

v4LPsf.jpg

93310742_fsona7.jpg

93311968_fsona13.jpg

93310743_fsona8.jpg

93311970_fsona14.jpg

v4Lgoh.jpg

The-End
Lovely story sonakshi turned into whore

93309417_fsona5.jpg

v4LPsf.jpg

93310742_fsona7.jpg

93311968_fsona13.jpg

93310743_fsona8.jpg

93311970_fsona14.jpg

v4Lgoh.jpg

The-End
Great story

93309417_fsona5.jpg

v4LPsf.jpg

93310742_fsona7.jpg

93311968_fsona13.jpg

93310743_fsona8.jpg

93311970_fsona14.jpg

v4Lgoh.jpg

The-End
Request u... Please write more stories like this.... Superb

Sonakshi got angry and stopped the act of sucking and said in a rough way, "Don't refer to him. He is happy with the old bitch. He never asked me to suck as you did otherwise he would have got it before you. He never had time or interest in me as he ran after that old bitch."

"Leave it," said Jai, "Let's enjoy our session."

Sonakshi looked at the glistening hard cock of Jai. It was throbbing in anticipation. It was drenched and slippery in her saliva. His precum and her saliva mingled to give it a seductive look. Jai was really amazed at the skilful sucking that Sonakshi provided and thought to himself that she was a perfect slut and needed to be utilized for greater pleasure and profit. He also wondered how hard it must have been for her to spend so many years of marital life with a hubby, who was no match to her gross sexuality.

Sonakshi-Sinha-shacking-cock-cum-on-her-boobs-xxx-fake-photo-1024x913.jpg

The experience of the resort opened a new horizon for Sonakshi and the two would not miss an opportunity to cuddle and to have sex. Sonakshi's desire for revenge against her hubby was so intense that she brought Jai to their house during Dip's absence and had sex with Jai on the same bed on which Dip had his illicit affairs with Kajol. Dip had some scent of his wife's affairs but he did not bother so long his relation with Kajol continued without any obstruction.

Sonakshi's relation with Jai became more open to many as the two never missed an opportunity to undertake short trips together. During the increasing physical intimacy that grew between the two after they shed all shame and reservations in the resort, Jai slowly introduced Sonakshi to wines, smoking, weeds and smoking joints etc. Sonakshi initially didn't like these but gradually began to enjoy all the narcotics that Jai introduced to her. The use or abuse of such substances made her sexual proclivities more erotic and colourful. In fact, under the impact of those substances, another facet of Sonakshi's sexual self came out to Jai that Sonakshi was not only hot on bed but that she was shameless, wild and crazy when enjoying sexual activities after consuming any of those substances. Jai didn't miss the opportunity and enjoyed it with Sonakshi in every way possible.

sonakshi.jpg

About a year passed since Sonakshi and Jai started enjoying physical intimacy. By then Sonakshi had no reservation to spread her legs to Jai or to spend days together with Jai in some resort enjoying illicit relationship with him. More Sonakshi enjoyed it with Jai, the more she pacified herself that she was taking revenge against the infidelity of her husband. The reality was that she could never forget the humiliation of Dip having his affairs with Kajol.

During summer that year Sonakshi decided to have a week long tour with Tejpal to a nearby river island that was being promoted as a tourist destination. They rented a cottage at the outskirts of the island. In the evening, Jai and Sonakshi sat outside the cottage. Jai first made her take two pegs of whisky that made her bolder. Then he offered her weed. So by the time it was around 9 PM, Sonakshi felt like floating in the air under the impact. Cuddling with Jai made her horny too. While sitting outside the cottage, Sonakshi took off her tight jeans shorts and the sleeveless tops that she was wearing. Sonakshi was only in her red bra and panty. It was dark outside. Jai freely caressed her privates that aroused her further.

d18bea2faf1f2795fe56bf70306656f0.jpg

Slowly Jai took away her bra exposing her sexy flesh mounds with pointed dark nipples. By the time Sonakshi took few puffs of a joint, she was almost in a state of delirium and wanted crazy sex with Jai. Jai pulled down her panty completely and Sonakshi was naked exposing her voluptuous body. Even though the outside was dark, the flickering lights of nearby cottages emanating through window panes were enough to give Jai a good view of her lovely boobs, her smooth beautiful thighs, and the rosy-lipped pinky slit nestled in a rich profusion of dark curls. Jai roughly grabbed one of her boobs and started kneading it. Sonakshi moaned in excitement. Jai surveyed her nipples which were protruding in utter excitement. She is a real hot bitch - thought Jai. Sonakshi was desperate to make love and requested Jai that they should go inside. Sonakshi didn't notice that Jai gestured to someone in darkness.

Sonakshi-sinha-Nude-Fakes-33.jpg

A man of about 30 years came from her back and took Sonakshi's naked body on his lap and moved towards a nearby cottage. In her state of delirium, Sonakshi couldn't clearly think why and where she was being taken or by whom. The man carrying her to the cottage threw her on the bed. The lights of the room were on. Sonakshi saw three young men in the room but soon they disappeared and Sonakshi saw Jai in front of her.

Sonakshi tried to clear her brain. She thought that she had drank too much, everything seemed so confusing. She was there to enjoy with Jai and she didn't know who those young men that she saw around her were. She thought it was a hallucination of her brain but then she recalled that she was carried to the room on someone's lap and it was not Jai's body. Even the room was also not the one in which she and Jai were staying. It was all so confusing for Sonakshi. More she tried to clear her brain and to understand her surroundings logically, the more confused she got. There were three faces of strangers that appeared and disappeared intermittently. Sonakshi asked Jai, "Hey where are we? What happened to me? I see people around other than you and they disappear again."

Sonakshi-Sinha-xxx-nude-ass-on-bed-fake-images-1024x978.jpg

Jai went beside her, kissed her luscious lips, his hand went to her mount surrounded by wealth of curly hairs and tried to find the slit that divided her nether lips and was happy to find it dripping. Jai said, "You took too much of puff. That's why you are confused. But tell me, don't you like to have sex now?"

"Yes, of course," replied Sonakshi like a sex maniac, "I want to be one with you, I want to be the lusty bitch of a horny stud. But why do I see the images of strangers in our bedroom?"

Jai avoided answering. Rather he diverted the discussion towards more sexual things, "Do you like to have a crazy sex?"

"Yes, and right now," replied Sonakshi emphatically even though she was not in her senses.

"But what if your hubby comes to know about your wild adventures?" meekly asked Jai as if to instigate her grievances against her husband.

"To hell with him," reacted Sonakshi sharply, "Let him enjoy with that old sagging lady, Kajol, I will go my own way..."

"Ok, leave him", said Jai as he kept fondling her well shaped boobs, "What kind of sex do you like to enjoy with me?"

"What?", exclaimed Sonakshi, "After enjoying so many memorable nights together, do I need to elaborate? Are you teasing me?"

Jai knew that he had wrongly framed the question and in a bid to correct the mistake said, "No, no, I was actually asking where do you like to get fucked tonight?"

Sonakshi-sinha-Nude-Fakes-19.jpg

"Hey dear, wherever you wish," replied Sonakshi in total surrender, "I enjoy your naughty demon everywhere it goes, my mouth, my pussy, my ass. I want to enjoy getting fucked in all holes.... but why these images in our bedroom? Who are they?"

Jai disregarded her question about the images of strangers that bothered Sonakshi and instead started fingering her wet pussy making her moan and said, "Baby, you are wet there like a hot slut?"

But Sonakshi insisted, "Why do I see images of strangers in our bedroom between the two of us? Have I gone mad?"

Jai gave a wicked smile and said, "I wanted you to have a new experience in sex, called gangbang. Do you know what it is?"

"No, I don't," admitted Sonakshi.

"Well, it's about getting all your holes filled by dicks," replied Jai, "Actually the images that you are seeing is because it is not our bedroom. We are in the bedroom of our friends. Come boys, let's enjoy."

Sonakshi_Sinha_PicsArt_09-17-09.10.43-01.md.jpg

Even in her half conscious state, Sonakshi knew she was in the midst of some nasty affairs and wanted to protest. But three young men between 20-25 had jumped on the bed and were groping her naked body like wild beasts. Jai was also near them and was guiding them, "She is a real sex starved woman. Her husband doesn't enjoy sex with her. So like a shameless slut she enjoys crazy sex with me. She is very hot and sexy and ready to take a cock in her mouth, pussy and ass. She is a good cock sucker too and enjoys a sticky stream in her mouth."

Sonakshi was trying her best to resist and fight back. But three strangers were playing wild with her. Her hands and legs were tightly caught by two while the third one was going down on her. His lips were hard pressed against the curly bush of her pussy while his tongue was licking the inner walls of her pussy sending sensations that she knew were forbidden but that she could hardly resist. She looked at Jai, deep hatred, anger and pain in her glances against Jai. But Jai smiled and said, "I know, you will enjoy...a hot slut like you must enjoy group sex."

Sonakshi-Sinha-pose-6OWQ0M.jpg

Mentally Sonakshi was not ready for the group sex in which she was crookedly brought by the connivance among three young strangers and her illicit lover, Jai. But under the impact of narcotics she was not in a position to resist four horny bulls. It wouldn't have been possible for her to fight back even if she had not consumed those substances as her physical strength would not have matched the strength of four stout males. But the intoxication prevented her to think logically and she was already sexually aroused. There was a peculiar numbness in her limbs; she could lift her limbs but had no strength in them either to push or kick them. She still decided to appeal to Jai, "Jai, I trusted you. Why did you do this to me?"

"Baby, because it's the first time you're reacting so angrily," Jai replied, "I am sure you will enjoy it. You've more cravings than it is possible for a single man to satisfy. For your pleasure, I arranged this session of group fucking."

Two guys were then sucking her nipples and the third one was still taking care of her pussy. Three pairs of hands were groping her naked body. Much to her own dissatisfaction, Sonakshi felt that her body was responding more and more to the passionate groping of three youngsters and she was moaning in sexual pleasure against her will. In the meantime, Jai too joined those youngsters and gestured something to them. Before Sonakshi could understand anything her mouth was stuffed with the meat of one. The man sat on her chest, his hands were placed at the back of Sonakshi's head and he was brutally fucking her mouth. To stop getting choked, Sonakshi kept her mouth open. After fucking her mouth for about ten minutes, the man went stiff and started spurting jets of thick cum in her mouth. Sonakshi kept swallowing to prevent getting choked. The other two guys were playing with her asses and pussy. Her curly pussy hairs were all wet by then by the saliva of the men and her own profuse cum. Jai asked the man, who had come in her mouth, "How is her mouth service?"

sonakshi-sinha-xxx-9.jpg

The man gave a vulgar smile and said, "Too hot, I didn't think that her tongue would be that active. I couldn't stay longer. Just wondering how hot her pussy would be."

Jai turned to Sonakshi and said, "Your wet pussy, the dazzling eyes, hard nipples and the movement of your tongue on his dick all show that you are enjoying the game. Do you wish to continue?"

Sonakshi was so aroused that she couldn't say no but she was ashamed to say yes either. Two guys who were groping her were gestured by Jai and before Sonakshi could understand anything she was turned on her stomach. Jai orders her to be on her fours like a bitch. Sonakshi protested, "What are you doing? Why did you bring them?"

Jai was impatient at her protest and roughly said, "You know you are a hot bitch and so you will pose as a bitch. And don't be ashamed, they have seen your naked body and that you enjoyed being groped by them was clear from your moans. So like a good girl get ready to enjoy group sex. I am sure you are going to enjoy it."

Sonakshi-sinha-Nude-Fakes-27.jpg

Sonakshi felt that she was in a bad trap with Jai and she pleaded, "I never thought you were going to do this. Jai, the fact that I enjoyed being with you doesn't mean that I am a whore. You can't force me on this."

Jai hissed like a snake and said, "If you were not a whore, get ready to be one, you slut. Else we are going to force you to be our slut tonight. And what are you hesitating about? Your hubby is busy with another woman and you have been enjoying it with me like a shameless bitch. Finding you hot, I invited my friends and now you are pretending to be a prude."
Hi
Is there any Shraddha Kapoor story? If yes then which page plz?

#Priyamani

It was good to see my aunt Priyamani again after a year. She had lost some weight since the last time I had seen her. She still had a few extra pounds to lose, but at 37 years old she looked hot. Her tits were still as big as ever.

89203262.jpg

When I was younger, I used to watch her get undressed at night. My bedroom was down the hall from her bedroom. I would stand behind my door that was partially closed and I could see right straight into her room. She would sit on the bed facing my room and get undressed. I could see everything. Her tits and pussy. I would get so hard, but the show only lasted a few minutes at a time. It was enough of a show that I could go to my bed, rub one off. I did it for years. Back to the visit.

Priyamani-Nude-Pics-19-001-683x1024.jpg

After arriving at my Priyamani Aunty's house, we spent the afternoon catching up. You know family things. Then we went out for dinner. It was a nice dinner. By the time we got home it was kinda late. Priyamani Aunty and I watched t.v. After a while I looked over at my Priyamani Aunty and there she was asleep on the couch. I went back to watching t.v. Then I nodded off.
I awaken by feeling someone touching me. When I opened my eyes, there was my Priyamani Aunty kneeling beside my chair with my hard cock in her hands.

320e1d43725ed58b2b8d70ffdd1717bc--indian-dresses-indian-fashion.jpg

"Priyamani AUNTY! What are you doing?" I asked.
She took her hands away from my dick and replied, "When I woke up, I looked over and saw you asleep."
Then I noticed the big bulge in your shorts.
Honey, with your uncle living abroad, I've been lonely. It has been 2 months since I've had sex.
When I saw your boner in your pants, I couldn't help it. I want you.
If you don't want to, I'll understand." and was looking me in the eyes.
I couldn't believe it. My dream came true.

priyamani28136_720_southdreamz.jpg

I leaned forward and said, "I want you too, Priyamani Aunty."
I kissed her lightly on the lips. She returned my kiss. Her tongue pushed its way between my lips and entered my mouth. As we kissed her hand grabbed my cock again and began to stroke it.
She broke our kiss. "Lay back." she said.
I laid back and she leaned forward and began to kiss and lick my cock. She kissed it all over. She did long licks with her tongue. Starting from the base to the fat head of my pulsing cock.

Priyamani-blacked-first-night-cum-on-mouth.jpg

Licking up the pre-cum that was leaking from my piss hole. Then she took my dick into her hot mouth. She swallowed all 7". Her nose was buried in my pubic hair. As she bobbed her up and down on my cock her hand was rubbing my hairy balls. It felt so good.
She continued to suck my meat. Every now and then she would stop sucking my dick and lick my ball sack. Then I would go right back to sucking. She then began to pick up the pace. I was reaching the point of no return.

Priyamani-mouth-fucked-first-night-blowjob.jpg

"Priyamani Aunty, if I keep it up, I'm going to last much longer." I said.
"I want you to cum. I want you to cum for me, Cum in mouth." my Priyamani Aunty said.
With that said she really started to go to town on my cock. I couldn't take it anymore
"I'M GONNA CUM Priyamani AUNTY!... YESSSSSS... FUCK I'M GONNA CUM!... HERE IT COMES!!!... AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" I shouted.
She pulled her head back so just my dickhead was in her mouth and began stroking dick with her hand. I exploded right in her mouth. She was pumping my dick as fast as she could. Swallowing as much as she could. Some my cum leaked out of the corners of her mouth. She milks me for every last drop of cum. She pulled my cock from her mouth and looked at me.

cock-sucker-Priyamani-licking-cum-after-blowjob-photo.jpg

"How was that?" she asked, as she wiped the cum that leaked out.
I leaned forward and kissed her, tasting my cum.
"It felt incredible, but we're not done." I said.
With that said, I stood up and held my hand out for her to take. She grabbed my hand and I helped her to her feet. I then led my Priyamani Aunty upstairs to her room.
I closed the door behind us. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her deeply. Our hands were wandering off each other's bodies.
I broke our kiss long enough to pull her shirt over her head and went right back to kissing her. My hands undid her bra and slid out from between us.
I could feel her hard nipples poking my chest. I then began to kiss and nibble my way down to her tits.
I smothered her tits with kisses and nibbles. I gently bit her nipples, making her moan.

priyamani%2Btopless%2Bnude%2Bboobs%2Bphotoshoot.jpg

"Yeah, bite my nipples honey... They haven't been touched for a long time... mmmmmmm... Yeah... Bite them." she moaned.
I kept this up for a while. Switching from nipple to nipple. She was loving it. Each time I bit her nipples I would bite a little harder.
Then I began to make my way down her stomach to her pussy. I undid her petticoat and slid them down her smooth legs. My face was right at pussy level.
I could smell her pussy through her panties. It smelled so good.
There was a wet spot on her panties, and I buried my face into the wet spot. I sucked the wetness from the panties.
My Priyamani Aunty tasted so good. I had to have more. I grabbed her panties and yanked them right down. I stood up and kissed her again.
"Priyamani Aunty lay down. I'm going to return the favor to you." I told her.
She laid down on the bed and spread her legs. She looked so sexy laying there.
Her thick hairy bush was glistening from juices. I quickly shed my clothes and began to kiss my way up her legs to her wet pussy.
"Yeah baby, eat my pussy." she moaned.

priyamani-vagina-lick.jpg

I spread her legs further than my hands to gain full access to her pussy.
She let out a soft smile as I began to lick her pussy lips. Licking her slit from bottom to top. I bumped her clit with my tongue and she sighed. I spread her pussy lips with my hand and buried my tongue in her wet hole as far as I could go.

Tasting that sweet pussy. My nose is bumping on her clit. She grabbed her legs and pulled them back. opening her pussy more for me.
"Eat it... YEAH... Just like that... mmmmmmmmmm... Eat my pussy baby." she commanded.

PicsArt_06-28-12.10.35e8858f35bbf0928a.md.jpg

I pulled my tongue out and began to lick and suck her clit. I could feel her body quiver each time I sucked the clit.
"FUCK BABY! THAT FEELS SO GOOD!!... DO NOT STOP... KEEP DOING THAT!... I'm LOVING IT... FINGER FUCK ME!... ohhhhhhh! YEAH... STICK A FINGER IN!" she yelled.
Well, I did what she told me to do. I jammed a finger into a hot pussy. I could feel her pussy quivering around my finger.
I knew she was close. So, I began to suck on her clit like there was tomorrow.
"FUCK! YOU"RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM!... OHHH YEAH... DO NOT STOP... KEEP DOING THAT!... DO IT BABY!!... ohhhhhhh! YEAH... MAKE ME CUM!" she screamed

Priyamani-Pussy-Licked.jpg

The harder I sucked the louder she screamed. Then all of a sudden she began to buck all over the place. I could barely hold on. I made my Priyamani Aunty cum.
"AAAHHH!! I'M CUMMING!!... ohhh! YEAH... FUCK IT FEELS SO GOOD. DO NOT STOP... KEEP DOING THAT!... DO IT BABY!!... ohhhhhhh! YEAH... FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" she screamed.
She started begging , " Please take me now, I can't hold any longer", hugging her tightly and scratching her back with my fingers.
I pulled my mouth away and climbed on top of her. I put her legs on my shoulders and guided my cock to her pussy. I entered her in one stroke. She yelped as I entered.
55.jpg

"FUCK ME HARD!!! DO IT BABY!!... ohhhhhhh! YEAH... FUCK ME... "AAAHHH!!... ohhhhhhh! YEAH... FUCK IT FEELS SO GOOD. DO NOT STOP... FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" " she yelled.
I began to fuck her hard and fast. Her tits were bouncing all over the place as I fucked her. My balls were slapping her skin with an inward stroke I made.
I could feel her pussy gripping my cock. I just kept pumping her with all my mite. She started to pinch my nipples after a while. It was driving me wild.

(MyPornSnap.fun)_priyamani-pussy-fucking.jpg

"FUCK ME BABY!! FUCK ME HARD!!! DO IT BABY!!... ohhhhhhh! YEAH... FUCK ME... "AAAHHH!!... ohhhhhhh! YEAH... ummmmmmmm!FUCK IT FEELS SO GOOD. DO NOT STOP... FUCK ME!! AAAAHHHH!!!!" she kept screaming.
My arms were starting to tire. I climbed off of her and said "Get on you hands and knees Priyamani Aunty", and she hurriedly agreed.
She turned over and raised her ass for me.
I got between her legs and slammed my cock home. I grabbed her hips and started fuck her pussy like there was no tomorrow.
My ball sack was slapping her clit with each power stroke I made. She screams. I was grunting. I couldn't hold back any more.

BigboobsPriyamaniassfuckimagenakedsex.jpg

She started pleading "Please sweetheart, please come hard inside me. I want every drop of you."
"I'M GOING TO CUM!! FUCK I'M TO CUM!!! HERE IT CUMS!!! AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" I screamed and I exploded again right in my Priyamani Aunty's pussy. Her pussy was gripping my cock so tight, it was milking me dry.
We collapsed onto the bed. I held her in my arms. Slowly she relaxed and said "That my love was the most pleasurable experience of my lifetime."

priyamani-nude-fake-sex-23.jpg

We coupled twice more that night. When I came home for visiting our relatives she would come to fuck me every night.
She said "as we get a chance since I am literally an addict to the most pleasurable sex sessions I can imagine with this fantastic lover". She has asked me to promise her that I would not tell anybody about this relationship.

Priyamani%2BDoggy%2BStyle%2BSex.jpg

priyamani-hot-nude-sex-photos%2B%25287%2529.jpg

xxx-hot-sexy-nude-of-all-malayalam-actress.jpg

Priyamani%2BSleeping%2BNude.jpg

THE-END

#Rambha

The constant buzzing of my cell phone woke me up. I picked up the cell phone. It was my friend Abhishek calling me. I had to pick up the phone. He is my best friend.

"Dude you gotta see this. Man this chick rocks."he yelled on the phone as soon as I received his call. No hi no hello. Just straight to chicks.
"You dumbass. It's midnight. And you are talking about chicks. Now fuck off I need to sleep." I replied to him as rudely as I could. But it had no effect on him.
He was babbling about new neighbors who were shifting into the house next to his.
"Dude I am seriously not interested in your chick stuff. Let me sleep. Will catch you tomorrow morning at 6 am sharp. Now stop fucking around." I yelled to him, switched off my cell and went to sleep.
I was like this. At the age of 21 I was still a virgin. I was not that much interested in girls. No I am not gay. But I am much more interested in mature women. So my friend Abhishek's chick talk hadn't affected me. All though I had a body to which all the girls of my class got attracted but I never gave them a shit. I was 6'2" with a muscular body which I kept in shape by working out daily.

Another thing which made me proud apart from my great muscular body was my cock. It was 9 inches and very thick. Whenever I got time I jacked off and my usual fantasy was my friend Abhishek's mom. She was around 40 years old but still appeared to be in her late twenties. Her husband worked as a cement consultant so he was on tours for most of the time. Her son Abhishek has been my buddy since we were kids running around in our diapers. So I got attracted to her since I thought about girls.
My mom woke me up at 5.30 A.M with a cup of coffee. That's the first thing in the morning I need.
I reached Abhishek's home at 6 am. The door was answered by Abhishek's mom. Her name is Rambha.
"Hullo aunty! Good morning." I greeted her.
"Good morning dear. Come on in." she welcomed me inside. I followed her to the kitchen with my eyes on her perfect ass.
"Abhishek is still sleeping. Wait here I will wake him up." saying this she went to wake up Abhishek. I was just sitting there and admiring her. She was around 5'6" with great breasts. Which were around 36 DD. They were the center of my fantasy. Her jet black hairs reached to her waist and her face gave a sensual glow. She was drop dead gorgeous.

Ei_Bk69UYAAl1nA.jpg

She returned smiling. "He has just woken up. Will be ready in 15 minutes. Would you like to have a cup of coffee?" she asked me.
"That would be lovely aunty." I replied, still staring at her.
She gave me a smile when she caught me staring at her breasts. I lowered my gaze and started talking to her about college. She was wearing a sleeveless nightgown which showed her huge breasts and her milky smooth arms. This didn't help me. Though I was talking to her about college but in reality undressing her in my mind.

Rambha-Pictures.jpg

Abhishek came shortly and we left for the gym. Since Abhishek lived near the gym, I usually had breakfast in his house.
We returned back at around 9. A. M. Rambha aunty had prepared breakfast for us.
She had just come out of the bath and was wearing a gown. Man. She rocked. That whole out of the bath look blew me up. I was staring at her in awe.
"Son you remember. Today we have to go shopping." Rambha aunty reminded Abhishek.
"What mom?? Ohh sorry I forgot. Hey mom, I don't have time. Sorry. But I have to go check my math grads. Ask Ajay." Abhishek replied to aunty and pointed towards me.
Aunty looked a little hurt. She had planned this shopping for weeks and now her fool son blew her plans. But I knew what to do. If I didn't take this opportunity then I wont get anything like this again.

rambha9147.jpg

"Aunty, if you don't have any problem I can accompany you." I said to aunty. I was a little nervous as I didn't know how aunty would react.
"That would be lovely Ajay." aunty replied. Her smile returned.
"Then that is done. I will pick you up at 11 am." I said to her,
I thanked her for the breakfast and ran towards my home literally jumping with joy. I have been waiting for this kind of opportunity for ages and now here it is.
I started getting ready at 10 A. M. My mom saw me dressing up with so much joy.
"Are you going on some date or what? Why are you jumping up so madly?" my mom asked me confused.
"It's nothing mother. I am just taking Rambha for shopping. Nothing else." I replied her. Pretending this job to be a tiresome and headache.
"O.K. Be careful while driving and don't play around much. Return soon." My mom said to me,
"Yes mom" I said to her. I kissed her goodbye and jumped into my car.
Exactly at 11 A.M I reached Rambha aunty's home.
She opened the door and I once again stared at her in awe. She was looking stunning with a knee long skirt sleeveless top. Just a hint of makeup and there she was. Her breasts were covered perfectly by the white top. I wanted to fuck her then and there.

Rambha-In-Shorts-Pics.jpg

"What are you looking at? Come on, I am not looking that beautiful." Rambha aunty said to me.
"Aunty, you are looking beautiful. Gorgeous." I stammered.
"O.K let's go." She said to me ruffling my hair.
I opened the car door for her.
"Thank you dear. I feel like I am going on a date." she said to me.
My heart skipped a beat. Did she mean what she was saying?
I got on the wheels and drove to the nearest shopping mall.
We went to the clothes store as aunty wanted to buy a shirt for Abhishek.
I was really elated. With all the guys looking at her I was feeling proud and happy to be her escort.
We bought some clothes. It was at the general store where I got the treat of my life.
We were buying medicines when I spotted a shelf with just condoms. I was staring at the shelf trying to read the names of a few when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I blushed when I saw it was aunty who was smiling at me.
"So you are checking out condoms. Ever used any of them?" aunty asked me, her eyes twinkling.
"No luck till now aunty." I replied with my eyes on the ground.
"No need to be ashamed of. Come on." saying this she patted me.

Rambha-Sexy-Pictures.jpg

Her touch sent shock waves throughout my body.
We went to the other row to buy some fruits when Rambha aunty turned towards me and asked "Do you have any girlfriend?".
"No aunty." I replied.
"Strange. You are handsome. Girls must be drooling over you. Didn't find any beautiful girl till now?" she said to me enjoying every moment.
It was then I said that thing which changed my life.
"No one is as beautiful as you aunty. No girl can be like you." I said to her like I was out of my mind.
She was looking at me stunned.
"Well that's the most beautiful thing anyone said to me." She touched my face with her soft hands. And I kissed her hand.
It was just on impulse. She brought her face near mine and we kissed. A passionate kiss.
I brought my tongue to her lips and she parted her lips. I explored her mouth with my tongue. We kissed like this for a few minutes. It was the last shelf at the corner of the store so no one came.

maxresdefault.jpg

We broke our kiss. Aunty led me by my hand out of the store. We didn't buy any things.
We went to the women restroom. Aunty went in first to check then she signaled me. I went in and we locked ourselves in one of the cubicles.
We kissed passionately.
"I've wanted to do this since I saw you." I said to her,
"You should have told me earlier. Even though I like you." She replied hoarsely. Her voice was husky and her breathings became heavier.
We again started kissing and I brought my hands to her huge breasts. I squeezed them. I brushed her nipples with my fingers and she moaned.
I lifted her top and started sucking her nipples. Her nipples were erect. I sucked them like I was a hungry baby wanting milk.
"Yeah suck them baby. They are all yours. Suck me hard baby." She was whispering in my ears.

rambha-nude-open-big-boobs-sucking-nipple.jpg

She pulled my head away from her breasts and told me to unbutton my jeans.
I did that exactly and my cock became free.
She gasped. "I have never seen a cock like this. It's huge." She said to me,
She took my cock in her hand and I almost died because of such pleasure. Her hand felt warm and smooth at my cock which was accustomed to my rough hands.
She stroked me.
"I want that thing in me right now. We don't have time for floor play now." She said to me.Her voice was hoarse. She was in a trance.
Even I was blind with pleasure.

Rambha-Nude-Photos-XXX-10.jpg

I took her in my arms and lifted her. I tore away her panties and brought my cock head to her pussy's entrance.
The cubicle where we were was very small but we didn't mind the space we were in a pure sexual ecstasy.
"Fuck me now sweetheart." She said to me, There was an urgency in her voice.
I pushed inside her. She was a little tight.
I tried again and with one massive shove I was buried inside her. All that time she was in my arms and my face was buried in her breast.

Nude20old20actress20Rambha20pussy20sex20naked20boobs20without20bra.jpg

"Oh God! That feels awesome. Start pounding my pussy my lover." She said to me while hanging on my shoulders.
I started pumping her. She clung to my shoulders and I was fucking her with slow motion.
I increased my speed slowly so that my massive cock can adjust into her pussy. Soon I was fucking her madly. Pumping her with all my strength.
Suddenly the door to the next cubicle opened. I stopped fucking her. Someone got into the next cubicle.
"Someone is peeing. Don't stop. Gimme your cock" she whispered into my ears.
I slowly started fucking her without making any noise.
It was a damn good feeling. Fucking my aunt when someone is peeing next door.
Soon I resumed my rhythm with speed. I was again fucking her with all my strength without caring the woman next cubicle may hear us.
actress-rambha-ass-fuck.jpeg

She was moaning about her pleasure. My hard fucking was making her go mad with pleasure. Her nails were buried into my shoulders. Leaving love marks on my back.
"OH God! I am cumming. Harder. Harder.Fuck me harder." Rambha aunty shouted with ecstasy and started cumming.
Her juices were all over my cock. But I didn't stop, I kept pounding her.
After a few minutes I was also nearing orgasm.
"Aunty I am going to cum." I said to her in a hoarse voice.
"Cum inside me baby. Give me your seed." she replied huskily.
With one massive shot my whole cock buried inside her and I started cumming. One two three shots of hot cum.
She cummed again. I had pumped my whole load into her womb.

Rambafcuk.jpg

My cock was still buried inside her and we were like this for a few minutes. After some time I let her down.
"That was the best fuck of life. Let's get out of here." She whispered to me.
She cleaned herself with the tissue and went out first. She knocked on the door signaling me all was clear.
We came out of the mall. We both were looking as if we were drunk.
We got into the car and kissed once again.
I drove the car and we reached her home within 15 minutes.
I opened the door of the house. As soon as I closed the door she was all over me.
She pulled down my pants and took my cock in her mouth. Her mouth felt warm.
I was in heaven. It was the best feeling I ever had.
Slowly I started mouth fucking her.
She was gagging but took my whole cock in her mouth. I held her head with my hands and started shoving my cock in her mouth which she gladly took.
She was massaging my balls with her free hands as if milking them.
With a loud cry I started cumming inside her mouth.
I shot a huge load which she swallowed.

xxxoldactresshdfakeRambhanudehothandjobshackingcockpic.jpg

"Umm!! Tasty cum." She said to me, wiping her mouth.
"Come into the bedroom." She said to me breathlessly.
I lifted her in my arms like her lover and took her into the bedroom. I made her lie on the bed and started licking her pussy.
"Oh Ajay!! That's sweet. Lick me. I am your whore come lick me." She was screaming.
I found her clit and started licking it. Years of porn watching had given me that much experience.
I kept on licking her pussy and within a few minutes she was cumming.
"God!! You are a gem. See I am cumming dear lover" she smiled at me.

Rambha-Nude-Photos-XXX-14.jpg

I came to her and kept my cock on her lips. She took my cock in her lips and sucked it hard.
"It's now time to make love." I said to her.
I brought my cock head to her pussy lips.
"Make me your lover." she said to me.Her
I pushed my whole cock inside her. My cock hit her cervix.
She was moaning softly.
I started pumping her.
"Yeah that's it. Pound me. Fuck me dear lover. I am all yours." she begged me.
"Take it aunty. My cock is all yours. I will fuck you like you were never before." I said to her in a hoarse voice.
"Yes fuck me. Make me a true woman." She begged me.
After 15 minutes of intense fucking she started cumming wildly.
"I am a cumming lover. Ohhhhhhhhhh!!" she screamed and cummed on my cock. I didn't stop pounding her.
Within a few minutes I was also on the verge of orgasm.
"Aunty, I am cumming."I shouted.
"Come inside me baby. Give me your seed. Make me mommy." She said in a horse voice.
That was enough for me. I came hard inside her and shot a huge load. That was twice now that I came inside her pussy.
I fell on her with my cock still buried inside her pussy.
She ruffled my hair out of love and affection.

Rambha-Nude-Photos-XXX.jpeg

"You know Ajay being with you makes me feel happy, My husband never gave this much pleasure to me. I love you my lover." She said to me kissing on my forehead.
"I love you too Rambha." I said to her,
We fucked twice more.
In the evening her son returned from college and her husband from his tour.
She called me next morning and told me that she had fucked her husband without any protection so that she will tell him that the baby is his. But we both knew that the baby was mine.
Soon she was pregnant.
"You are the first person I am calling. You have become a father, my lover." She said to me,
"You're serious. That's great news. Thank you Rambha. I love you." I said to her.
We met in evening and fucked again in her backyard with her husband and son in front mowing the lawn.

(MyPornSnap.fun)_old-actress-rambha-pussy-fucking-boobs-pressing-free-pic.jpg

She gave birth to a daughter. Everyone was happy and I was happy too. That kid had my eyes.
We continued our fucking sessions whenever we got time. And I am as happy as I can be.
rambha+sex+blue+film+picture.jpg

THE-END

#Bhavana

Bhavana was a conservative woman who lost her husband to a heart attack just one year after her marriage. It was near impossible in her community to marry again after she was widowed and so, she just raised her daughter who was still small with what she earned by working at a college.

26th-iffk-begins-actress-bhavana-surprises-as-special-guest-lights-the-inaugural-lamp.jpg

She was 36 years old by now and her daughter, just 10.
Bhavana had never had real sex. She was a virgin until marriage and her husband wasn’t great in bed. Him jumping up and down on her body like a bear didn’t help Bhavana to get sexual satisfaction.

After his death, nobody even tried to ask her out, let alone marry her. It was around this time she got to know Sujan, who was 19. He was one of her students.

First, she wasn’t close to him anymore than how close a teacher should be to a student. But, later, his decent and friendly approach towards her made her think farther than that. It wasn’t long before he got to meet her privately for extra classes and things.

Bhavana was turning horny by the minute when she was spending time inside of the class. Even though she wanted to maintain the conservative mother role on the surface, there was nothing she wanted more than to lay her student Sujan on the table and ride him, while he squeezes and slaps the living hell outta her breasts!
Bhavana’s vagina and her breasts needed some smashing from a real man since forever and she hadn’t been able to have it.

bhavana-stills-photos-pictures-425.jpg

With the way her student Sujan looked at her, Bhavana knew he was ready to do anything she asked him. But, she was scared too. After all, a teacher-student sex scandal was below the last thing on her list. Time passed. It was another day and Sujan was alone in a classroom with his teacher Bhavana.

This day, Bhavana was dressed in her traditional garments. Sujan was dressed in his long pants and a shirt. The corridor was alone except for the student and the teacher who were in one classroom, which will stay unoccupied for the rest of the day.

“So, that’s it, I guess,” Bhavana said to Sujan as he stood up and prepared to walk outta the classroom. Bhavana stood up too.

“Yeah, thanks ma’am,” he said as he walked toward the door.

“Wait,” Bhavana called him when he was at the door as he put her arms across her chest. Sujan turned back.
“Are you sure that’s it?” Bhavana asked as she walked towards him slowly. Sujan moved his hand which was on the door lock.
He had been waiting for the perfect opportunity to fuck his hot widow teacher. Is this that moment?
“I…just wanted to say, thank you, Sujan.”
“Thank me? For what, ma’am? I’m the one who should thank you-.”
“-No, thank you, Sujan,” Bhavana said, interrupting him.
“You’re not like any other student I have. In fact, you’re not like any other man I know…come here,” Bhavana said as she turned towards the only window the classroom had and started walking there. Sujan followed her, leaving the door locked as it was before.

Bhavana-in-saree-hot-photos-Bhavana-hot-and-spicy-photos-gallery-16436.jpg

Bhavana held the grill in front of the window and looked outside. The classroom was on the second floor of the building.
“You make me feel like no other man has ever done, Sujan,” she said, still away from him and towards the window.
Seeing her ass that was almost ready to rip out her dress, Sujan was running mad. He closed into her in a foot or two.

Sujan got so close to her that his now half erected cock was pressing against her ass. She at once looked back at him.

“Sujan…ahh, what are you doing?” Bhavana asked him as Sujan held her arms, pulled her off the grill and away from the window. He threw his arms around Bhavana and started squeezing her breasts wildly. Her voice contained surprise, but no anger, and she didn’t actually resist him either.
Bhavana just placed her hands on his as he kept squeezing her breasts over and over again. He placed his chin on her right shoulder as he started up.
“Oh my God…Sujan, you crazy boy,” Bhavana said as she turned her face towards her right and kissed her student’s left cheek.
10.jpg

Sujan left her and turned her around by her shoulders. He then pushed her to a nearby wall quickly.
“Hey, easy, horny boy,” Bhavana said in a naughty tone as she was pushed back until she was against the wall.
Sujan pushed himself almost into his teacher as he held her hip with both his hands. Bhavana held his shoulders. She then held his face in her hands and they started kissing each other. Sujan started running his hands all over Bhavana’s back, squeezing her tits now and then.
“Mmmh…mmmh,” the horny teacher kept moaning as they kept kissing each other. Bhavana’s eyes were closed now.
Later, still kissing her, Sujan took his hands back to his teacher’s breasts and started squeezing them again.
When Bhavana broke the kiss and looked into Sujan’s eyes, Sujan pushed her to the wall and started squeezing her breasts again, this time even harder.

Bhavana%2Bhot%2Bstills%2Bfrom%2BTelugu%2Bmovie%2BMaargam%2B(4).jpg

“Aaah…Aaay, easy, will you?” Bhavana said, in a half-painted half-pleasure tone. But Sujan was in no mood to slow down. He kept crushing his hot teacher’s tits, violently and her efforts to slow his hands down by holding them with her own were going nowhere.

“Hey…you are…squeezing them… too hard…Aaay,” Bhavana said as her student kept crushing her tits again and again.

“Oh, I always wanted to do this ever since I saw you the first time…don’t ask me to stop now,” Sujan said as he kept crushing the beautiful widow’s tits again and again.
He didn’t keep doing that for long though. After Sujan was done with Bhavana’s tits, he started kissing her lips again and as she started kissing her back. Sujan also started removing Bhavana’s clothing.

After a while, Bhavana broke the kiss and helped her teen student unbutton her. Once Bhavana’s tits that were under her bra were exposed, Sujan saw the reddish finger marks on her tits.

Bhavana-hot-white-bra-removing-picture-nude-navel-fake-actress-pic.jpg

“Wow, I told you to slow down,” Bhavana said, looking down at them.

Sujan held Bhavana’s clothing around her cleavage and pulled it down over her shoulders to the floor.

Now Bhavana was standing in front of him in her headcover, bra, and underwear.

“Ohhh…I love this,” Sujan said as he held his teacher’s bra and tried to push it up. Bhavana’s tits were large enough to be well-fit in her bra, so it didn’t budge.
“Just go patiently, crazy boy,” Bhavana said with a smile as she got it unhooked from behind and pulled it up.
As soon as her breasts were exposed, Sujan’s hands were back on them, crushing them madly.
“Oh God, look at these,” Sujan said as he held his teacher’s breasts in his hands and wiggled them to her sides. He then pressed them together from both sides.
“Aaah…Aaah,” Bhavana was moaning as her young student pressed her breasts together and released them later, again and again.

2000x2000.5.jpg

After doing this for some time, Sujan held Bhavana’s breasts tightly in his hands and pulled his mouth closer to her right breast.
“Let’s see how my teacher’s boobs taste like ''. Saying this, Sujan started eating Bhavana’s right breast.
“Aaah…Oh fuck,” Bhavana said as she arched her back backward and closed her eyes. She looked back at his head as he went crazy on her tits, alternatively, doing all kinds of things with his lips, teeth, tongue, and fingers.
“Aaah,” Bhavana moaned and smiled as Sujan held her right nipple tightly in his left thumb and index fingertips and wiggled it to both sides.
“Oh, I love it when you hurt me like that!”
Sujan held her neck tight in his left hand, making her cough, clinging to his left hand.
“Coh, coh.”
“You still like it, huh?” Sujan asked as he lightly slapped his teacher’s left cheek with his right hand.
“Coh…yes.”

2000x2000.5.jpg

“Let’s see about that,” he said as held Bhavana’s wrists in each hand and put them together over her head, pinning her against the wall. She smiled as he held her both wrists in place with his left hand and pulled her panty to her left side with his right hand.
“Damn, it’s wet already,” he said as he lightly slapped her pussy.
“Ah…aah…Aaah,” Bhavana moaned as her student slapped her pussy again and again.
Sujan kept slapping them for a while before he placed his right middle and ring finger inside of her pussy and started rubbing her clitoris and the insides of her pussy at the same time.
“Aaaah….shhhhit!” Bhavana moaned as Sujan rubbed her fast. She was squirming in his grip and when he stopped, she came and collapsed to the floor.

bhavana-nude51ef81fdb00aa082.jpg

“Oh God…that was intense,” Bhavana said as she sat on the floor, leaning against the wall. Sujan came close to her and started unzipping his pants.

Bhavana knew what was up but was too weak to stop him. After all, she wanted it too.

Sujan pulled down his pants and his underwear too. His penis came forth like a mortar. Before Bhavana could even start sucking him off, Sujan held her hair tight in his hands and rammed his penis inside his teacher’s warm mouth in one go!
“Ggk, ggk,” his cock was so big and Bhavana was gagging in no time.
“You like that, you fucking slut!?” Sujan asked as he kept fucking her.

Bhavana-Menon-blowjob-Nude-Fake-Sucking-XXX-Sex-Images.jpg

He removed his penis from her mouth.
“Ohk,” Bhavana made a sound as she spat a load of her saliva.
“Come on, now,” Sujan said as he pulled Bhavana to her feet by putting his hand under her armpits. He then turned her towards the nearby table. Bhavana placed her hands on the table, arched her back and pushed her ass towards his crotch.

LaLicealeFakescollection-Bhavana-090.md.jpg

“Ahhh…give it to me, Sujan…mmmh,” Bhavana moaned as she turned her face towards him from her left side and looked at him. He came forth, held her hip with his left hand and placed his gland against her pussy using his right hand.
Sujan started pressing inside and as he did, he placed his right hand back on her hip and held her in place with his both hands. Bhavana’s eyes opened wide and so did her mouth as she felt her student’s large manhood entering her womanhood which was now getting adapted to his size.
“Ha…aaah!” Bhavana exclaimed as her back bent forth. Sujan pulled her into himself and hugged her tightly.

LaLicealeFakescollection-Bhavana-087.jpg

“Just relax,” Sujan said to his teacher, having his mouth near her right ear. His left hand was around her body and on her right shoulder and her right hand was on her left breast, squeezing it.
Bhavana’s left hand was on his right hand over her breast and her right hand was holding the table tight as he started fucking her.
“Ah, ah, ah,” Bhavana moaned each time the teenager penetrated her in that classroom. Her head was thrown back a bit every time he did that and she moaned too.

Bhavana-Nude-South-Indian-Actress-Sex-3045.jpg

Later, still fucking Bhavana, Sujan released her left breast, held her neck, turned her face towards her right and they started sharing a kiss. She closed her eyes.
“…mmmh,” Bhavana broke the kiss and looked into his face as he kept fucking her.
“You like the way my mouth tastes, boy?”
“Oh yeah, ma’am, I do.”
Later Sujan left Bhavana to bend forth and placed her both arms on the table. He then held her hip tightly with her both hands and started fucking her.
“Ohhh…shhhit!” Bhavana exclaimed and her eyes widened as Sujan entered her. He started ramming her in and out, and in seconds, he was at his maximum speed.

bhavana-fucking-gif-preview.gif

Bhavana-getting-fucked-by-her-secret-boyfriend.jpg

“Oh my goooddd…” Bhavana screamed as her head was being thrown back and forth with each of his thrusts.
“You like that, huh? You like that, you slut?”
“Oh yes…yes, I like that…fuck me…fuck me harder…” Bhavana moaned.
Her headcover was still on her head until he put it to some other use.
He left her hip and pulled her headcover away with his right hand. This was when she looked back at him with a look of disappointment in her eyes.
“Did you really have to do that?” Bhavana asked him as he kept fucking her.

Bhavana-DeepFake-Ass-Fucking-Big-Boobs-Pressed-Clip.jpg

“Shut up and look forward,” Sujan commanded her. As she obeyed the commands, he left her hip, twisted her head cover like a rope and threw it around her neck.
“Ggk…coh,” she gagged and coughed as he held her head cover in his right hand, making it feel tight around her neck. It wasn’t tight enough to break her air pump but she felt it choking her neck.
“You like it when I treat you like the fucking slut you are, huh?” Sujan asked as he kept fucking his teacher.
“Ah…yes…yes,” Bhavana moaned.

Bhavana-Menon-Ass-Fucking-DeepFake-Big-Boobs-Pressed-Video.jpg

preview.mp4.jpg

He threw his left arm around her and took hold of her left breast tight, carving his nails into her skin.
“Oh, you’re fucking me like my husband never fucked me…you’re so gooood…fuuuck!” Bhavana moaned.
“Ah, ah, ah…aaah…Aaah…Aaah,” her moans changed as his fucking went from fast to hard. Now, Sujan had her hugged and her right breast crushed in his left hand. His right hand was still holding her head cover in place which was tight around her neck.
“Ahhh…shit…oh my…God…fuck,” Bhavana moaned each time he penetrated her.
Later, Sujan put her veil on her shoulders for a while as he stopped fucking her. He then held her forearms and held them towards opposite sides and against her lower back.
“Keep them there,” he said as he started pulling her veil around her forearms and binding them tightly in place.
Bhavana knew this would put her in a more vulnerable place, but her student’s fucking so far was so good that she was in no mood to resist.

bhavana.jpg

Thanks to the length of the veil, he could bind together her forearms and also he could bind her arms in place too.
After that, Sujan held Bhavana’s arms and turned her around. He then pushed her slowly to the table.
Bhavana took the signal and laid her upper back on the table. He pulled her legs apart and came in between and holding her right thigh with his left hand, he placed his gland on her vagina with his right hand. As he moved his right hand from his penis to her left thigh, he held her thighs tight and went in.
“Aaah,” Bhavana moaned once. Sujan held her thighs tightly with his hands and started fucking her.
“Oh…shit…shit…fuck…” Bhavana kept saying as Sujan kept ramming her in. Her head was a little raised from the table and her head went back and forth with each thrust.

South-Actress-Bhavana-Nude-Get-Fucked-Fake.jpg

He then left her thighs and bent forth, still fucking her and held her right breast tight with his left hand and slapped it.
“Aaah.”
“You like that, huh?” Sujan slapped it again.
“You like that you dirty whore?” He slapped her left breast.
“Ahhh…yeah baby,” Bhavana said with a little smile as Sujan took hold of both her breasts in his hands and started riding.
“Ahhh…fuck…” Bhavana said as he rode her. With each thrust, she felt like her breasts were being pulled away from her like he was tryna rip them off her or something. She started to get hurt.
“Sujan…you’re… pulling my tits…too hard,” she moaned. Sujan let go of Bhavana’s tits, bent even further and took hold of her neck with both hands. Her breasts had gone red due to his rough handling.

Bhavana-shocking-pussy-fucking-free-pic-open-bra-boobs.jpg

Later, still fucking her, holding her neck with his left hand, he slapped her left cheek with his right hand.
“You like that, huh?” Sujan asked as he slapped her right cheek.
“Aah…yes, Aaah,” Bhavana said as she got slapped on her left cheek and then on her right cheek.
“Good,” he said, slapping her two cheeks again. “You want me to stop, huh?” He said as he slapped her twice, her two cheeks, again.
“Aaah…no, Aaah!” Bhavana said.
“You want me to go harder?” Sujan asked, still slapping her.
“Aaah…yeah,” she said. Sujan slapped her left cheek harder.
“Hey, not that one,” Bhavana said in a disappointed tone as her eyes started watering.
“Sorry,” he said, apologetically as he held her thighs like before again and started fucking her harder than before, going as deep as he could. Her cheeks were red due to his slaps, and her eyes were watering.

Bhavana_Fake_024_l.jpg

“Oh…God! Oh…fuck! I’m about to cum, I’m about to cum…fuuuck!” Bhavana moaned and screamed as she came all over her student’s crotch, while he was still going.
Later, Sujan also felt that he was about to come too. He removed himself from Bhavana and directed his penis towards her upper body.
One after another, Sujan sprayed his cum all over his teacher’s belly and her tits.

1547089048732.md.jpg

IMG_20201024_215024_456.jpg

In the end, they both were exhausted and sweating. Bhavana was a bit disappointed because Sujan didn’t let her dominate him at all. Nevertheless, she was happy because of his bull-like fucking.

“Wow, that was awesome, Sujan,” Bhavana said in an airy tone as Sujan started getting back dressed.
“Now, are you gonna untie me and help me dress up or what…?”

Bhavana-Nude-Photos-23.jpg

THE-END

Back