• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
#Shilpa Shetty

"Namaste!"
Jai put his hands together, bowed his head to Shilpa, and returned the salutation. She was his yoga instructor, and tonight was the fifth session of his special, semi-private and very high-intensity advanced class.
He'd been studying yoga for several years, and with Shilpa for the last year and a half. She was an impressive yogini. She was quite a pretty woman in a quiet, very mature way -- she was much older than him, and quite proper in both attire and demeanor.

abbout-app.jpg

Shilpa was a marvelous teacher, and he appreciated it enough to have complimented her, a rare thing for her because she was both imposing and intimidating. --She worked her classes mercilessly, but with humor and intense good grace. Just short of formal, even after all this time as his instructor.

She would demo a complex pose: her students would be appalled at the idea of even trying it. But then, one bend and one slow movement at a time, she would lead them into it and suddenly 'Voila!' they would find themselves balanced in a knot that held a reasonable resemblance to what she'd demonstrated.

shilpa-shetty-yoga-pose-m.jpg

Jai found her amazing: she was tiny, perhaps five six at most and all of about 95 pounds... but 100% strong muscle. In her own practice, Shilpa was beyond a doubt the most flexible person he'd ever met, and her uncanny ability to discern hidden details of how to enable a student to improve or deepen a pose were legendary: her tiny hands would make feather-light touches here, and there, and when the body under instruction didn't respond quite right, the lightness would disappear and the strength would come out. She could delicately yet forcefully rotate a student two or three times her weight into a better approximation of what she wanted.

The studio was small, wooden-floored, with ceiling fans and wall hooks for ropes and belts. A row of windows with their sills high off the floor provided light but allowed no outside-world distractions to intrude.
He looked around: there were three students enrolled in his semi-private, and he wasn't particularly early, but so far this evening only he and Shilpa were present.
She smiled her gentle smile. "You get a private lesson tonight, Jai. Both of the others called earlier and sent their regrets: unavoidable conflicts that arose suddenly, and all that. Symptoms of our times, I guess."

Her voice was pretty. Her smile crinkled her face slightly: Jai had always wondered about her skin - face and hands gave just a hint of a little too much sun long ago, but the darkness of her Dravidian ancestry hid much of that.
She continued, as he discarded shoes and street clothing into one of the bins: "So, since this will be by default a private lesson, how would you like to simply work along with me as I go through my own daily practice? It's really quite intense, but I think you can keep up, and if not, then we'll know exactly what to work on, won't we?"
He was delighted. Semi-privates with Shilpa were expensive, and one-on-ones were ridiculously so. And it would be a privilege. He said so, and thanked her.
As they laid out their mats, she looked over at him and said "Please take off your shirt. You've made good progress, and tonight I want to see all the details in your skeleton and musculature as we work. I can learn a lot, and help you better, that way."

1564855247106-677x437.jpeg

It wasn't an unusual request: she'd done this often before in class with others, although never with him.
He complied.
She was dressed in her normal ultra-snug black leotard, legless and - he had noticed repeatedly, liner-less... more like a coat of paint than an exercise uniform. He did not complain or comment. The skin on her arms and legs was taut, showing little effect of her many years, and displaying her highly-toned muscles very well indeed. Her own body was her best teaching prop: she was forever illustrating using her own anatomy and abilities. When making some subtle point, she would even have a student lay hands on her to feel what happened in her body.

They stood side by side in tadasana. "Sun salutations. Ten of them. Follow at my pace."
Good grief! Ten? As a warm-up? What had he agreed to anyhow?
They began in her classic fashion, slow, intense, entering fully and carefully into each pose, gradually adding both poses and speed.
By repetition six, they were going at Shilpa's personal "full speed", working faster than he had ever gone before, and Jai was beginning to have trouble controlling his breathing. Shilpa could tell, and stepped out of the sequence to coach, as he continued through the next repetition, following her cadence.

UnhealthyDaringCockatoo-size_restricted.gif

She stood close beside him as he moved, put two fingertips on his spine between his shoulder blades, followed his motion to maintain the contact.
"Jai, breathe in when I push, out when I release. You know the drill: let the breath control YOU, not the other way around. Get deep inside the flow of the air, and become one with it. Don't force the flow, let it determine how it needs to proceed. Let the breath breathe YOU!"
He knew how to do that, relaxed his brain, disappeared into the airflow inside him, became one with it. It was almost a trance, with Shilpa's quiet, simple instructions coming in, the world breathing HIM instead of the reverse.
Shortly, when his breathing was proper and had been for a few breaths, Shilpa rejoined him. After this "warm-up", they worked poses. Simple at first, gradually more complex. At many points Shilpa stepped out of a pose and gave him detailed instructions.
Once, she had almost laughed as her fingers probed his ribcage, and told him "Diet notwithstanding, Jai, you still have too much flesh on you for some asanas!"
He had been trying to change that—he was down a good twenty pounds, and much stronger and more flexible, thanks to her instruction.
When they finally slowed and stopped at the end of two hours they were wringing wet. There were even wet-spots on the floor beneath them. His thin nylon shorts were clinging to him almost embarrassingly closely, and her leotard was drenched and plastered down, showing every ripple of rib and spine. Not to mention nipples and areolas on her nearly non-existent breasts.
"You have done quite well, you know, since you started with me."
He flushed: she almost NEVER said such a thing to a student... at least, he hadn't heard her ever do so, and her reputation for skimpy praise was deserved.
Corpse pose. The dessert for every session, the ultimate in relaxation.
Yes, he had plenty of time, the rest of the evening was free. He said so.
She nodded, said "Go ahead and begin, then. I'll join you in a minute."
She went through her normal end-of-class routine - the snap of the light switch and the solid thunk of the door lock. She was good about preventing any interruption during shavasana.
There was still plenty of late-evening light coming through the windows, cool and mellow. Rather nice. He lay down on a blanket and composed himself on his back, got things right, closed his eyes, and began the process of consciously-unconscious relaxation. Scalp to toes, a wave, flowing.

From inside the process he heard her say "Here... I'm going to put an eye-bag on you this time." The little flat sandbag settled over his eyes. He really didn't need it and seldom used one, but it was cool and felt good. As usual, she was right in every little detail.

She padded past him, damp soles sticky on polished hardwood. He heard the bathroom door squeak as it opened. Moments later he heard her return and settle gently onto her mat, parallel to his.
Total quiet engulfed them. The studio was in a nearly traffic-free location to begin with, and the late hour made things even quieter.
Minutes passed. He'd never spent more than about ten in shavasana, but knew many yogis spent hours.
From the depths of his quietude, he heard tiny noises from her direction. Then there was something warm next to his sides just above the waistband of his clinging exercise shorts. Whatever the cause, the objects were not quite touching his skin, just radiating a gentle heat.
From above him, a whisper settled onto his consciousness like a gauze veil. "Stay just as you are."

He did so, waiting, hisself swimming upwards into the realm of thought, studying the situation. After a few moments, her voice reappeared, just barely audible, almost as if it were inside his own mind instead of coming in through his ears. It was the oddest sensation.
And very strange behavior: not since his very first class or two had any instructor ever talked during shavasana.

"Jai, I'm watching your breathing again. You did well during the salutations, when your body needed a lot of oxygen. Now is a very different time and you have very different needs. Your breathing has to change completely."

A single fingertip touched each of his nipples: to his amazement, they sprang instantly erect, as if hit with ice-water. Normally they weren't the least bit sensitive. What was different this time?

The fingertips traced a line towards his sternum, met on his centerline, slid slowly down his belly as Shilpa continued to explain. "During relaxation, you should begin by feeling the flow of air through the body, as if it were a circle of energy instead of substance, flowing in a continuous loop rather than reversing direction."

Her fingertips pressed on his belly just above the band of his shorts. He tried to feel what she was describing.
"Again, let the energy, let the air itself, be in charge. It knows what you need, don't try to be in command. There should be a flow of energy from all the way down at your perineum up along your midline, deep inside."
Her fingers went slowly back up along his midline, up his throat and the centerline of his face, until they stopped at the crown of his head. "... All the way to here. The nose is just the portal. Now... Pick a breathing rate and depth that you can maintain for a long time, because you are not to change it until I tell you to do so. Experiment, and then nod to me when you've settled on a breathing pace."
Her fingers broke contact: the loss felt almost as if half of him had fled from inside his body. Most disconcerting, and very uncomfortable, almost a sadness.

Shilpa-shetty-yoga-1200x900.jpg

Jai experimented: his oxygen debt was almost repaid, so his breathing could be slow and very deep, but it had to be a bit more than minimal, so he wouldn't need to speed up later. He knew enough not to hurry: Shilpa had taught him the patience to study himself from the inside. After a couple of minutes, he was convinced he had the right combination, and nodded.

Shilpa whispered "Good. Now, I'm going to match your rhythm. It's not what I would need for myself, but you, too, will eventually learn to control your body's influences over your behavior."
She went silent: he flowed with his own breath now, it almost DID seem as if it were going in a circular path, as if the inhale-exhale cycle were a pump.
He couldn't hear Shilpa at all, but he could feel her presence.
After another minute, Shilpa's voice continued, soft as down, flowing through him. Now he could hear the rhythm of her breathing as she spoke: it matched his perfectly.
"Jai, these bodies of ours..." Two fingertips touched his nipples, traced delicately down his ribs towards his navel. He almost jumped at the unexpected, feather-weight touch, but not quite.
She continued - "... these bodies which we work so hard to learn to control, these bodies are just vessels for the spirit within. For the soul. And they are temporary vessels at that, for something much more important and enduring than themselves. Something ageless and eternal, actually."
"The goal of our physical practice is much more to understand and control the spirit within than mere control of the vessel -- we learn spiritual control by learning to control the vessel in great detail."
She paused for a long time, as if to let him consider what she'd said.
"There is much more to the spiritual side of humans than many people think. Each of us, each apparently individual soul, however unique or expansive we may think it to be, is only a minute manifestation of the underlying universal spirit or soul. And part of our own spirit's goal is to return, to rejoin the underlying whole. If only for a moment at first. Hopefully, with practice, someday it will rejoin permanently."

She paused once again.
"Jai, there are ways of making that reunion happen. But it is impossible for most of us to make the journey alone. It takes a partner, a complementary soul, a teaming. It can be very, very hard to find the right soul to help one on the trip. Many people go through life never knowing that the trip is possible, much less finding a fellow-traveler and then actually making the journey"

She stopped. Jai considered: it wasn't so much the words as the underlying message that he was hearing. It washed through him like a light. He found, rather to his surprise, that it struck a very responsive chord -- he would not have thought it could, since the message was largely mystical and he did not possess much of a streak of that.

Carefully, silently, he nodded his head gently, just once. He meant it as a signal of both agreement and interest in continuing, but he had nothing to say, being the pupil here.
Above him, Shilpa watched the nod. His silence and the delay were good signs - they meant he was taking time to really think about his response.
After some seconds, she said "I think you are ready for some other instruction. A new direction, more advanced, now that you have achieved a certain level of control over the vessel. But to continue, I need your permission. If we proceed, you must follow my instructions to the letter. Once we start, you may say nothing except "STOP", which you may say at any time if you become uncomfortable in any way. Shall we proceed? No, if you wish to do so."

He nodded, deeply intrigued.

Fingertips on his sides, just above his waistband. This combination of her touch and his response were extraordinarily disquieting. Inside his shorts, his cock stirred, very much against his wishes.
Then he nearly jumped again as the fingertips tugged gently on the elastic. One part of his mind told the other part "Shut up and stay still!" He managed to do so.

The whispered instruction helped: "Make no movement at all. At this moment, you are a corpse, you know. Do not change your breathing, not even the least little bit. You are not in charge any more, the breath is. What I am doing here is immaterial to the breath"

It wasn't easy, but he complied. The shorts pulled his cock with them, then abruptly it dropped free, lolling to the side, now more than half-inflated. The fabric slid down his legs, under his thighs, knees, calves, ankles, heels, and was gone. The warmth returned.

He lay there, cock more erect with every heartbeat. He was astounded at the speed and intensity of his arousal. He squashed the thought that began "Seventy-eight minus thirty two equals..." That didn't seem at all germane right now.

Butterfly-like, two fingertips investigated his crotch, symmetrically, left side, right side, then simultaneously down both sides of his cock. He worked at not squirming, and just barely succeeded.

SexypicShilpaShettynudemessageshackingnakedcockxxx.jpg

How long had it been since this stage of events started, he wondered? Perhaps a minute, a maximum of two... and here he was with surely the hardest erection of his life. What was it she was going to teach, anyhow?
Fingers pried his cock from against his belly into the vertical: tadasana for the penis? It almost hurt, he was so hard.

She whispered again: "Nicely shaped, your lingam is! A good size. Very responsive and well behaved, at least so far. I have for some time hoped so. As I said, you may do well. If you have some real control. Which we shall soon see."

He felt her legs flexing as her ankles left his sides. For a long moment there was no touch between them except for her fingers on his shaft.

Then her feet moved, ankles settled solidly against the tops of his pelvis-wings, squeezing.
Then warm, slippery smoothness engulfed his cock, exquisitely slowly, extraordinarily snug, fingernails teasing the delicate skin in the bottom of the helmet-groove, making sparks in his brain. The fingers went away, then the ankles left, and their bodies' only contact was between cock and pussy, lingam and yoni. Inanely, Jai thought 'The ancients had prettier words, didn't they?'.
He didn't move. Shilpa, however, did, lowering herself at about an inch per minute.

Eventually as Shilpa settled he felt his cock-head touch the knob of her cervix: small she might be, but she took him in completely without hesitation or difficulty. The fit was superb.

Shilpa-Shetty-chudai-sex-9.jpg

Her crotch pressed against his, her sitting-bones resting on the tops of his thighs but without pressure: he wondered if her clit was against his pubic bone? And what, exactly, did she look like, squatting there naked atop him?
She adjusted her position, and spoke slowly, dreamily, in perfect time with their parallel breathing. "Make no movement. Allow yourself no change in your breath, regardless of sensations. Let your consciousness settle down into the base of your spine, down into the space behind your lingam's root. Let yourself BECOME the place where we blend together. Move yourself into the union. Soften your throat and your face and the base of your spine. Relax, don't think"

She spent five minutes making one complete cycle of penetration, engulfment.

"WE are not our vessels, Jai. We, the spirits, the important parts, the real WE are something quite different. Come join with the essential ME. I'm inside this vessel, as you are inside yours. Ignore the vessels, for they've done their job already. No hurry - we have all the time in the universe."

shilpa-shetty-nude-fakes-17.jpg

Within her, something was happening, he could feel it. Her temperature seemed to be changing, warming. Atop him, now she moved not an iota, no rising, no falling, no waggle. But inside her body a rhythm was being set up by her internal muscles, a rhythm that matched their breathing perfectly.

He let his consciousness study the union, her actions. Waves of contraction flowed over him, moving from the outside upwards with her inhalations, then back the other way with exhalations. He held himself motionless. Her muscles moved, slowly, rhythmically around his embedded lingam: it seemed to suck him in deeper and deeper. 'Deeper' was physically impossible, he knew... their pubes were pressed solidly together. But the emotional and spiritual junction seemed to be expanding and deepening.

Eventually he found he didn't need to concentrate on his breath any more -- she was right, the world was breathing HIM now.
He let his mind explore the situation. She, too, was hairless where their skins contacted. Nice. His cock seemed to be expanding, growing, as if his entire consciousness were flowing into it, filling it, swelling it inside her as she steadily tightened her grip on him. Jai had often spent time deliciously motionless inside his various women, but this was radically different: Shilpa's insides were as exquisitely trained as the rest of her body. She had started yoga at age six: he wondered when she'd begun THIS!? And who had taught her?

shilpa-shetty-nude-fakes-20.jpg

"Jai..." She paused. "There are wonderful things you can learn to do, to establish and prolong the contact we can have with the All. You can learn to climax without ejaculation. To climax that way nonstop for as long as you wish. To join completely with your partner in the other vessel and experience twice the intensity of union that one can feel alone. To experience a prolonged ecstatic union of breath and body and soul. It will take time and thought and work on your part, but you can get there. I can already tell you have the capability. Otherwise we wouldn't be here, now."

Above him, she took on another slow, almost imperceptible rhythm, an external, whole-body one, not so much a rocking as a heartbeat-paced pressure downwards, subtle almost to the point of nonexistence, yet insistent as a distant drumbeat
He wiggled his hips gently, just once, and she tapped his nipples, whispered "Corpse!"
He stopped. His whole being was now concentrated in his cock, one living entity from tip to base, yet at the same time it seemed as if he could feel it expanding to suffuse the entirety of Shilpa, body and soul.

Shilpa-Shetty-chudai-sex-3.jpg

He wondered if she felt the same thing? If they were to discuss it, what terminology would one use? No words came to mind that would suffice.
He floated. How long had they been joined this way? It hadn't occurred to him to wonder until now, and he realized he hadn't the slightest clue. He hadn't come yet, didn't feel the urge to do so, but the pleasure bathing his whole body was extraordinarily intense. Had she come yet, and he failed to even detect it?? Or was she capable of coming continuously, non-stop? Was that, perhaps, what her internal contractions were all about?

He was utterly aroused, yet totally quiet - bemused, pleased, puzzled, and passively accepting. And he felt connected to Shilpa in some indefinably wonderful way, as if their central nervous systems and psyches both were blended together, the contact beginning where their bodies merged. Lingam and yoni as conduit for the intermingling of souls? Why not? What better way?

Her hands came down and alit softly on his, picked them up, guided them to her chest. His fingertips told him she was naked, as he'd suspected. She directed the cups of his palms over her almost non-existent breasts, whispering "Arms locked. Hold me up."

He did so, studying the textures. Hard muscles overlying delicate ribs. Thin fine skin like parchment, gliding over muscles and bone. Small, diamond-hard nipples atop quarter-cup mounds still solid and infinitely luscious to the touch. His fingertips slipped upwards into her armpits: her arms were extended overhead, urdhva hasta, exposing her pits to his touch. He held his hands still, palms pressed to underarms: he studied their combined pose, eventually cupping her breasts again.

Shilpa-Shetty-chudai-sex-7.jpg

She was tiny between his hands. Like a little girl. An incredibly experienced, wonderfully trained, ancient little girl. She leaned into his support, changing the angle of their contact. Still there hadn't been a half-dozen strokes beyond the initial joining.
Amazingly, he knew he could do this forever: he didn't need to actually come. Or had he already done so? He couldn't tell. That sounded like nonsense: how could a man not be able to tell if he'd come? Time passed. He soaked in her, in them together.
Her hands came down, lifted the eye bag, dropped it beside his head. Opening his eyes seemed the right thing to do now, even without a command.
They stared into one another, unblinking, silent. There was nothing to be said. He let his eyes roam for a moment: the light was dim, but perfect. And she was timeless and gorgeous in her intense arousal. Mouth slightly open, perfect white teeth showing, long slow breaths changing the pressures of her breasts against his palms, of her belly against his.
In the dim light, her dark irises morphed into huge pupils. As they peered into one another, a soft white light seemed to ignite deep inside his belly, to gather strength from every cell in his body, and to flow and coalesce at the base of his spine.

(MyPornSnap.fun)_shilpa-shetty-nude-indian-actress-sex-7527.jpg

They had been almost perfectly still: now she nodded slightly, and he understood. It was time. No, he hadn't climaxed yet, and YES, it was necessary. He sensed that she was in the same state.
She bit one edge of her lower lip, nothing more. It was like a signal, and with it his body began the most incredible, slow-motion explosion. Sensations poured into him, and out of him, like hot heavy syrup.
Shilpa's eyes rolled far back into her head, and she shuddered: inside her, a vacuum seemed to form and suck into itself every bit of the light and force he had collected. It flowed up through his cock in a blinding blue-electric torrent, and then, unbelievably, something in his belly seemed to reverse the process and it was almost an inhalation, a sucking in from her of some merged essence of them both. It flooded him from crown to toes, and he arched upwards, holding himself there willy-nilly.
After some time, as ordinary consciousness returned, he discovered that despite carrying her weight, he was arched between heels and the back of his skull -- a pose impossible for him to do, but at the moment both proper, and trivially easy.

Shilpa-02-40-086_m.jpg

Very slowly he settled down on his back. She returned his hands to his sides, and sat atop him for a moment, then folded herself forward onto his chest, his cock still fully erect and buried inside her. She propped her head up with her chin on his sternum, and looked into his eyes.
He allowed himself to wrap her in his arms: she didn't protest.
A long silence, then she said "I haven't heard you say "STOP" yet. You're a good boy." Then, long minutes later, still fully joined, she murmured "You know, Jai, I really had no idea that my VESSEL was going to get carried away so thoroughly. I had intended to stop us well short of the finale, but then, I'm addicted to the vessel's pleasures! I hope you don't mind too much about my little lapse!"
He said nothing, just hugged her hard.
She accepted and understood.
He was still hard inside her when they finally, reluctantly uncoupled many minutes later. As she slowly removed herself from around him and stood a straddle his waist, nothing dripped from her as he would have expected, knowing he had deposited in her belly at least a week's worth of semen.

Shilpa_029_l.jpg

She was genuinely beautiful, Jai thought to himself -- utterly ageless, totally sexual, totally sensual. He told her precisely that while she stood over him, and she smiled, nodded, whispered "Thank you for the compliments!"
Then he commented: "No drips!" Shilpa stepped clear of him, held out her hand to help him stand and said "No caring woman would ever lose a bit of such a wonderful gift!"
When they were dressed, he finally looked at the clock. It was almost midnight! Had they really spent nearly three hours locked together without thrusting, locked into what seemed to have been an ongoing, non-stop climax - an enormously prolonged orgasm with one very definite supreme moment, granted, but nonetheless ONE?

shilpa-shetty-nude-fakes-10.jpg

He pondered the problem of parting, and of his behavior when returning for his normal class.
She solved the problems for him. "Jai, if you're interested, we can continue these special lessons, separately from your formal classes. These special asanas actually are a major part of some yogic traditions, you know. Including my own"

She smiled at him, gently fondled his still half-inflated lingam. "As I said earlier, you have a talent for the topic. You did extremely well tonight. I would like to pass on some more of this specialized knowledge to you. If you're truly interested, that is. Perhaps we could reserve, say, Thursday evenings right here for our private practice. That wouldn't interfere with your regular class."
Jai was ecstatic, and agreed instantly.
As he opened the door to leave, he grinned at her and said "If a pupil may ask a master for a favor, perhaps one of the lessons, fairly soon, might involve having me in adho mukha padmasana and you in yoganidrasana."

shilpa-shetty-nude-fakes-17.jpg

That arrangement would put Jai in a lotus-seat with forward bend from the waist, bringing his face close to the floor. Or close to something that was itself near the floor. She would be on her back with feet crossed behind her head, with hands under her buttocks to prop them up significantly. The possibilities were obvious, and endless.
She looked at Jai for a long, long moment, enough to make him wonder briefly if he had done something to offend.
But no: finally, she smiled up at him and replied "Again, you surprise and please me! I agree. Sometimes very, very soon. Perhaps even next Thursday. Agreed?"
Jai agreed, his enthusiasm obvious.
She smiled at him gently, put one fingertip on his breastbone, and said "Arrive with empty bladder and bowels, Student."

a213049e1c501cef7a0a8398e42fb78e.jpg

THE-END

#Ameesha Patel

Ameesha rolled over on her bed and sat up on the edge. Reaching up she wiped the sweat that threatened to drip from her brow. Now THAT had been a work out she sighed. She stared out her bedroom window as her mind went over not only what had just happened, but more why.

Some people say there is that "moment", that epiphany. For Ameesha it had been a collection of moments that had culminated together. At forty-five she had been enduring the battle with menopause for the last few years. While there were the usual hot flashes and mood swings, what had hit the hardest was the sudden surge in her libido. To put it plainly, she couldn't get fucked enough.

EKoafjYX0AAchRA.jpg

Adding to the collection of moments was her husband of twenty years being diagnosed with an enlarged prostate. It had been benign and he was treating it medically; but it had created an unknown problem; erectile dysfunction.
Oh the Viagra helped some, but as his 'manhood' was affected, so was his drive. Embarrassed he couldn't perform, he had drawn back on his drive. While Gani's drive had dropped Ameesha found hers going through the roof.

They had always been the average couple, sex a couple of times a week, usually missionary, and for both satisfying. This new constant urge was new to Ameesha, and it didn't help that Gani seemed almost oblivious to it.
That growing gap had led to Ameesha resorting to the old standby, the dildo. She had amassed quite a collection over the last couple of years. The regular rubber penis, the vibrating egg, even a multi-function rabbit was stashed away in her bedside stand.
The art of masturbation was something Ameesha had cultivated into a true art form over time. There had been porn videos on her laptop, and all the usual fantasies that fueled her sex starved hormones. It had been the fantasies that had added the last "moment" to her collection.
God, she sighed. It could have been anyone. Some hung stud ravishing her needy body, some nameless ten inch cock pounding into her. Ten inches, she shuddered and looked back at the recent addition to her toy collection. It lay on her bed, coated in her white cream; she reached out and picked it up, staring at the tan rubber.

God why did it have to be Yesh, she sighed. She rose and walked to her bedside stand, sliding the toy inside; she had to almost bend it to get it to fit.

Ami_03_l.jpg

Yesh was her son and the current focus of her nastiest fantasies. Ameesha shuddered at what would go through her mind when she thought of her son. He was so innocent of what he even did to her.

For Ameesha and Gani, Yesh had been a miracle child. The doctors had told her she couldn't get pregnant, then a little over a year later the bundle of joy had entered their life.

Now that bundle of joy stood six foot tall, his piercing blue eyes and quick smile melted Ameesha whenever she tried to discipline the boy.
At first Ameesha had thought Yesh was just painfully shy, but he seemed to have friends easily enough. No it wasn't friends that had triggered the final moment; it had been girlfriends. Or the lack of them Ameesha thought.
Yesh had dated a few girls, but usually only a time or two and then the girls seemed to vanish. Eventually the dating had just seemed to go away entirely. Now in his senior year of high school, Ameesha had been shocked when Yesh had announced he wasn't going to his senior college party. She had been confused and worried that the eighteen year old didn't want to go to his senior college party.

The_glamorous_Film_Star_Amisha_Patel_at_the_%E2%80%98India_%E2%80%93_The_Big_Picture_Conference_%E2%80%93_2005%E2%80%99_organized_by_CII_as_part_of_IFFI_events%2C_in_Panaji%2C_Goa_on_November_24%2C_2005.jpg

She had badgered Yesh about the issue, even tried using her husband to find out the reason. The badgering finally came to a head three weeks ago when Yesh had come home from playing basketball with his friends. Covered in sweat, wearing only his loose shorts, she had confronted him in the hallway outside his bedroom door. For Ameesha it was like it had happened just today.
"I don't understand Yesh" she had told her son. "What is it about college parties?" she asked.
"I just don't want to go," her son had answered sullenly.
"Yesh, what's wrong?" Ameesha asked. "Is it dating, is that the problem?"
"Yeah, kind of" Yesh had told her.
Ameesha had steeled herself for that moment. "What, are you gay" she had pushed back at her son. "Is that why you won't date?"

amisha01.jpg

"God mom, not every guy who doesn't date is gay" Yesh snorted back.

"Honey it's OK" she had tried consoling her son. "If you are, your father and I will work it out."
"I'm not GAY" Yesh had screamed at her in the hallway. "I'm a fucking FREAK OK mom."
Ameesha had been stunned by his announcement. Was there something she didn't know about her own son? Did he have acne all over his body? Did he have some kind of growth she had missed?
"Honey...." Ameesha tried to find words that day. Then it happened, Yesh moved to stand in front of her.
"There isn't a girl in college that will go with me" he had almost sobbed. "Why do you think they called me horse all the way through school" she could remember his voice cracking.

"It's because of THIS!" Yesh yelled.

At that moment, the raging hormones, the prostate issues, all the fantasies collided as her eighteen year old son had jerked his jockey shorts to his knees.

"Oh My God" Ameesha had whispered as IT came into view.

It had to have been at least seven or eight inches long, and it was soft. Oh God, how big was it when it got hard? Ameesha had not been able to tear her eyes from the sight of her sons' massive cock as it swung between his thighs.
dc74a2183aae0c39ea1b722e3a700337.jpg

"See, even you admit I'm a freak" Yesh had told her. "My own mother staring at the freak" her son had growled.
"Oh baby" Ameesha had almost moaned. She was stunned to feel her nipples harden to pebbles inside the cups of her bra.
"What girl wants THIS shoved up them" Yesh had ranted. "One look and they all run away screaming freaks."
Before Ameesha had the opportunity to respond, Yesh had turned and gone into his room; slamming his door behind him. Ameesha stood frozen in the hallway as the image of her sons' cock burned in her mind. His words, shoving that monster inside some girl, sent a sudden gush of wetness into her panties.
"Yesh" she remembered whispering and then slowly pulled herself away and down the hall.

rJ53Y07DaLY5yRIg1Dq1Xq-ub6p8OSkoDE8G5_gTtVw.png

That had been the culmination of her moments, Ameesha realized. From there every fantasy began to revolve around that slab of meat. To the point she had searched on amazon and found a ten inch realistic cock toy. The same one she had just spent over an hour ramming up her tight pussy as the image of her son pounding into her filled her fevered brain.

Twice over the last three weeks Ameesha had tried to banish the thoughts using her husband. The first had failed miserably when Gani's poor four inch cock had barely gotten past half mast. The second time he had simply grunted and rolled over in bed, leaving the mature mother to fall into a fitful sleep filled with dreams of her sons' massive dong.

As Ameesha glanced at the clock, she knew Yesh would be home from school soon. Even after torturing her body with the massive toy, she could still feel that burning need between her thighs. Something was going to give she knew, and soon.

Amisha-Dildo.gif

After dinner that evening Ameesha sat watching television with her husband as Yesh studied in his room.
"Has Yesh said anything to you about the College party" Ameesha finally broached the subject.
"No he hasn't, why" Gani barely took his eyes off the television.
"He won't go, he doesn't have a date" Ameesha said softly.
"Bullshit" her husband spit out. "Every kid needs to go to college parties. Hell I didn't have a date either, never let that stop me" he grunted.
"What's his problem?" Gani suddenly asked.
"He has...an issue" Ameesha tried to find the words.
"What, something wrong with him?" her husband asked.
"No, he's perfect" Ameesha felt a tingle between her thighs at her answer.
"Then he can just go with his buddies," Gani said as he changed channels on the television.
"They all have dates," Ameesha complained.
"Then find the damn boy a date" was her husbands' gruff reply.

"College party is next weekend, where would we find a girl by then?" Ameesha asked, stunned at her husbands' suggestion.

"Why don't you go?" Ameesha sat in shock at her husband.
"What...me?" she stuttered.
"It's not like junior here is doing anything next weekend" Gani waved at his crotch. "Go out, have a nice dinner, do some dancing. Let the boy enjoy his party" her husbands' words seared into Ameesha.
"Honey..." Ameesha tried to softly object.
"What?" Her husband turned finally and looked at her. "Not like you're going to fuck him. Though God knows you could use it" he half laughed.
"Gani" Ameesha couldn't help but gasp.
After finishing the short discussion with her husband, Ameesha quietly ascended the stairs towards Yesh's door. She could feel small somersaults in her belly as she approached the cracked door.

Easing the door slightly open, Ameesha glanced inside and froze at the sight. Instead of studying at his desk, Yesh was stretched out full length on his bed. He held his IPad in one hand while his other slid up and down on his cock.

Three weeks ago she had seen it as it swung soft between his thighs. For the first time her eyes locked onto his erect cock. She barely stifled the groan as his hand barely encircled the thick pole. It stood straight up like a massive redwood sprouting from the hair of his groin. You're right, she thought to her husband sitting downstairs. I would fuck that thing in a heartbeat she thought.

Easing the door back shut, she tapped lightly and called to her son. She could hear clothing rustle as he covered himself.
"Yeah" Yeah, called from the other side of the door.
Ameesha slipped through the door and stepped to the side of his bed. Her eyes couldn't help but see the gigantic lump in his sheet he had thrown over himself.

ameesha-patel-looks-hot-af-in-this-picture-201705-962373.jpg

"Yesh, your father and I have been talking" Ameesha had to clear her throat from the dryness. "You are going to party" She said firmly.

"Mom, we had this discussion" Yesh pleated back.

"Your father and I...your father" Ameesha changed tactics. "You have decided you should go," she said.
Ameesha eased herself to sit on the bed next to him. The fact she was only inches away from that magnificent cock sent a tremor through her belly. She reached out and rested a hand on his thigh.

"Mom...please" Yesh almost cried.
"You'll be fine sweetie" Ameesha said softly.
"I don't have a date" Yesh tried to dissuade his mother. "I don't even have a tux" he tried to find excuses.
"We'll get you a tux next week" Ameesha told him. "As for a date, you're taking me."
"Mom, you know why" Yesh was still trying.
"I'm well aware of your...issue" Ameesha answered back. As she rose from the bed she deliberately let her fingers trace over that huge lump in the sheets.
"Quite frankly" she whispered. "That's why you are taking me" She told Yesh.
Yesh could only lay in shock as his mother slipped from the room. Had his mom just touched his cock? Had she really just admitted she was going with him because of his cock?
Ameesha-Patel-Hot-Pics-In-Saree.jpg

For the next week Ameesha felt almost giddy as she prepared. A trip to town and a store arranged for Yesh's tux.
A second trip, with the credit card blessing of her husband, and a new dress with matching heels entered her closet. When Gani had seen her choice that night, he had whistled.

"You're going to give the poor boy a raging boner" he laughed.

Ameesha had blushed at her husbands' comment. God if he only knew, she thought. The thought of seeing that cock hard because of her, sent a shiver down the mature mothers' spine.

By Saturday, Ameesha spent most of the day in her room. She was afraid to let Yesh see her until they were both ready. As she stood in front of her closet mirror something gazed back that she barely recognized.
The black dress hung to just above her knees, demurely hiding her legs. That was until she moved, then the slit along the one side opened, showing an expanse of creamy flesh that rose clear up her thigh.
The six inch heels highlighted her freshly painted toenails. They had been tricky to walk in, but Ameesha had spent the week mastering movement, and now felt fairly comfortable in them.
But it was the top of the dress that drew the eyes. The plunging front gave way to the valley of her cleavage, as her 34C's pressed together. The wide open back gave mute evidence she was not wearing a bra, a fact also obvious from the two mounds that poked at the front of her dress.
The waist of the dress dipped in and then hugged her full hips, showing off the curves that come with maturity. She only hoped the dress wouldn't be too much.
As she slowly descended the stairs, she knew she had hit pay dirt as Yesh stared open mouthed at her. Her long brunette hair fell in waves about her bare shoulders, as she clutched her small handbag in one hand.

ameesha-patel-5.jpg

"Do you like it?" she asked as she came to a stop only a few feet from her son.
"God mom" Yesh breathed. "You look fantastic."

"I'll take that as a yes" Ameesha glanced down at the obvious bulge in Yeshs trousers. "And you look very handsome" she reached out and straightened the lapel of his tuxedo.
"Don't you two look the pair" Gani's voice cut through the foyer. "Remember boy, she's Ameesha tonight not mom, got it" he chuckled. "Stick it to the poor bastards with their plain girlies."
Yesh blushed at his father's words. He was embarrassed at the reaction of his cock to seeing his beautiful mother. The fact she had acknowledged it stunned him.
"Have fun baby" Gani leaned over and kissed his wife's cheek. "Here" he handed a small envelope to Yesh. "For when the dance is done, you might need it."
Before the pair could even reply, Gani headed back to the living room and his television.
'Shall we" Ameesha asked softly.
Ever the gentleman, Yesh held the car door open and watched as his mother slipped in. His eyes were riveted to the expanse of leg that slipped free through her dress slit. Sliding into the driver's seat he glanced over and was stunned to see his mother made no attempt to adjust her dress.
As the pair drove towards town, Yesh tried to steal discreet glances at that supple thigh peeking through her dress slit.

07-06-2019-9110-60808239_115478563034024_5770966316806815204_n.jpg

"Yesh" Ameesha said softly.
"Sorry mom, I mean Ameesha" Yesh stuttered.
"Yesh" Ameesha rested a palm on his thigh. "You can look, go ahead I like it" she smiled.
"God" Yesh groaned softly.
"So where are we going?" Ameesha asked, trying to break the ice.
"The Carlton" Yesh said maneuvering the car. "It's the only place with a ballroom big enough."
Ameesha nodded her head. The Carlton Hotel was renowned for their ballroom, and held some of the biggest events in the city. It was also very formal and for once she was glad of her dress selection.
Parking with the valet, Ameesha slipped her arm inside Yeshs and the pair entered his senior college party. For the next hour she stayed tight to his side as Yesh drifted from one group of friends to another. She smiled and shook hands as her son introduced her as Ameesha Patel, his date.
Ameesha was surprised the first time Yesh used her sur name. The fact he even remembered surprised her, but it also impressed her that her son was thinking on his feet. Good move not using the same last name, she thought.

1Ameesha-Patel-looks-stunningly-hot-in-this-pic.jpg

What shocked her were the looks she kept getting. First from the girls whose unconcealed stares bore what Ameesha could only call jealousy; to the hungry looks in the eyes of most of the boys in the room.

It wasn't more than moments after Yesh stepped away to get them both some punch, that two of the boys approached. Ameesha tried not to laugh at their clumsy attempts at making a pass at her.

"She's taken" a gruff voice came behind Ameesha. She turned in surprise to see Yesh standing there holding two glasses of punch, anger burning in his eyes. No, not anger, something else, Ameesha realized.

Dismissing the two young suitors, Ameesha accepted the drink. "Something wrong Yesh" she asked.
"They were hitting on you" her son half growled.
"That bothers you" Ameesha tried a soft probe.
"Fuckers" Yesh breathed.
"Someone is jealous" the mother couldn't help but smile.
"I shouldn't be, but I am," Yesh grunted.
"Good" Ameesha looked her son in the eyes. "They will try and come back, so if you want to stake your claim; you better be a serious mister," she softly told her son.
Three dances and an hour later, Ameesha knew Yesh wasn't just serious; he was deadly serious. Never once during that time did he let her out of his eyesight. Every time a boy came within ten feet, he wrapped an arm around her waist, holding her tighter.
Ameesha revealed the attention; it had been decades since she had been to a dance; and to be the center of a man's attention. As the evening started to wind down, Ameesha found Yesh pulling her to the dance floor once again.
Wrapping her arms around her sons' neck, she snuggled in close, swaying to the slow music. It took less than two minutes before she could feel the hardening bulge press against her belly.

17_38_073374074ameesha1.jpg

"You're hard," Ameesha whispered to her son.
"God...I'm so sorry..." Yesh sputtered.
"Don't be," Ameesha told her son. "There are a lot of beautiful girls here."
Her sons' sudden silence caught Ameesha. Sliding one hand from his neck she brought his face down until their eyes met.
"Who is she?" Ameesha asked softly.
"I can't..." Yesh almost moaned.
"Who, tell me?" Ameesha persisted.
"You" Yesh finally gasped out.
"You know how wrong this is" Ameesha's soft voice reached up to her son.
"Yes, and I can't help it" she heard her sons' admission.
"Why, I want to hear it." She asked.
"You're beautiful, you're sexy and you're desirable." Yesh almost gushed out. "You know...me...and yet you aren't afraid" his eyes brimmed with tears.
With a shudder, Ameesha decided it was time to put her cards on the table. Yesh had given her his confession, now it was her turn. She pressed her body into his, feeling that growing snake against her belly.

952e74af662feac4a5397df27765b7fd.jpg

"Baby you have no idea" Her voice was husky. "I wouldn't be running away, I would be running TO you" she breathed in his ear.
"Oh God mom" Yesh trembled at her words.
"I think it's time we left," Ameesha told her son.
Slowly the pair walked back to their table where Ameesha gathered her small handbag. Suddenly Yesh stopped as if remembering. Reaching inside the breast pocket of the tuxedo, he drew out the small white envelope his father had given him.

Flipping open the top, he pulled out a small piece of paper. His eyes stared at it as if not understanding what it was.
"Oh God" Ameesha heard her son whisper. "It's an online voucher for a room at Carlton" he told her.
"It's what" Ameesha asked stunned.
"Dad booked us a room," Yesh said, stunned.
"It can't be" Ameesha took the small paper.
Sure enough, it was exactly what Yesh had said. Gani had gone online, booked a room for two at the Carlton, and had put the confirmation and payment information into the envelope.
Ameesha opened her small handbag and pulled out her cellphone. Her fingers flew over the keys.
'Gani why' she hit send. It only took a moment for the screen to flash an answer. 'Because I can't but he can. Have fun both of you and I love you both'

E9nfF5FUYAkniIg.jpg:large

"Oh my God" Ameesha whispered in shock.
"Ameesha, come with me" there was something in her sons' voice. A new confidence she had not heard before.
Stunned, the mother took her son by the hand and followed him to the lobby of the hotel. She watched mutely as he stood at the desk and exchanged the small slip of paper for an ornate room key.
Still numb, Ameesha let her son lead her to the elevator; it wasn't until the doors slid shut in privacy, that she found her voice. "He knows...he knew I would" She whispered.
"Do you want to stop?" Yesh asked her. "It's now or never mom" his voice pulled something out of her.
Weeks of raging hormones, mind numbing fantasy filled orgasms to a ten inch dildo rolled through Ameesha's belly. Her eyes looked first into her sons' eyes and then down at the obvious bulge in his stacks that was far bigger than any man had the right to be.
With almost a lunge Ameesha pressed her son against the wall of the elevator, reaching down she tried vainly to wrap her slender hand around the huge pole in his slacks.
"I want this fucking thing shoved so far into me it comes out my throat" she husked.

1930528_f496.jpg

By the time the elevator doors had opened and the pair reached the door to their room, Ameesha had successfully opened most of the buttons on her son's shirt. Her fingers trailed over the firm biceps and pecs that were hidden inside the cloth.
Once inside the door to the room, Ameesha found her lips crushed by Yeshs as he maneuvered her through the room. Gasping, the pair broke free as Yesh stripped off what remained of his shirt and tux jacket. Ameesha felt a tremor as she stared at his now bare upper body. God she wanted this, she thought. No, she needed this.

Amisha%2BPatel%2527s%2BRomantic%2BWalls-797638.jpg

Reaching behind her back, her fingers found the zipper to her dress. She froze at her sons' words.
"Stop" his voice is almost harsh. "I want to...please" he said more softly.
Ameesha let her hands fall limp at her sides as she offered herself to her son. She watched his face as first the sound of the zipper lowering filled the room, and then the wonder filled his face as her dress slowly slipped free to puddle at her feet.
"So fucking beautiful" she heard her son whisper.
Standing only in her black panties, Ameesha watched as her son's eyes all but devoured her. She could feel those raging hormones peaking inside her hot belly.
Amisha-1.jpg

"You like" she asked suddenly, conscious of her pooch at her belly, and the full mature hips. She was no eighteen year old, and didn't feel she could compete with what they had left downstairs.

Rather than answer her, Ameesha watched as Yesh unbuckled and unzipped his slacks. Hooking fingers in both trousers and boxers, he lowered the pair to the floor. As he rose back up Ameesha could only gasp at the sight.
"Oh fuck" she couldn't help the words as they slipped out.
Yesh stood before her, this time no soft member swinging between his thighs. This time, a raging monster of what had to be at least ten inches of cock meat reared before her.

amis2.jpg

In awe, Ameesha slowly slipped to her knees before her son. She felt like she was worshiping this hunk of meat throbbing in front of her.
"Perfect" she whispered. "So perfect" as her hand rose, slender fingers tried vainly to wrap around his thick girth.
She could feel blood pulse through the heavy veins that traveled down the hard shaft, throbbing against her palm. She could feel her saliva pooling in her mouth as she stared at her son.
"Yesh" Ameesha whispered, even as she felt her own juices begin to drip down her trembling thighs. "I am about to become the biggest whore you have ever met." She told her son. "Forgive me" she whispered, and then her hot mouth descended on him.
Amisha-5.jpg

"Oh fuck" she heard Yesh moan above her as she sucked him in.
His taste coated her tongue, and his scent filled her nostrils as she tried to push more of him into her throat.
"Mmmmmmmmmmmm" Ameesha gave an obscene moan as she sucked deeply on his huge cock. She felt the engorged head bump against the back of her throat. Fuck he was HUGE she dimly thought.
"Mom...mom" she heard from above her.
"Fuck my mouth" Ameesha begged as she popped her mouth free for a moment. "Fuck my face like the whore I am" she gasped. Ameesha jammed her mouth back onto his pulsing cock.
True to her words, she felt her son's fingers curl in her hair, as his hips began to pump. God yesss she thought. Fuck your whore mother's mouth was the only thought in her mind.
Ameesha knelt servicing her son as she had only had fantasies of doing. Her thin panties so soaked with her dripping cream she could feel it running down her thighs.

amisha%2Bpatel%2Bsucking%2Bcock.jpg

Her mouth was barely half down his huge cock before the head hit the back of her throat again, causing her to gag on his magnificent cock.
"Ullkkkkkkkkkkkkk" was the only sound she could emit around a mouth stretched wide with hard meat.
Ameesha could feel her own spit dribble from the corner of her mouth with every stroke. God he was using her just like she had told him. One hand reached around and grabbed a firm ass cheek to steady her as Yesh pounded into her mouth.
Her jaw ached, it was stretched wide as she sucked like a mad woman. She reached up her other hand and began to massage the heavy balls swinging between his thighs.
"Oh fuck...oh shit..." she could hear him grunting above her.
Ameesha felt his cock throb inside her mouth, she knew he was about to explode. Popping her mouth free she pumped furiously at the stalk aiming the purple head for her open mouth.
"Give it to me baby" she whimpered. "Give momma every fucking drop." She told him.
"Mommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" she heard Yesh roar above her.
She felt his cock literally lurch in her grip, then stared in wonder as the piss hole on the end expanded open. Suddenly the first jet of his cum shot from the tip, bathing her face from nose to chin in him.
"Yesssssssssssssssss" Ameesha moaned as her son's warm cum covered her face. "Cum baby" she encouraged her son.
"Oh my fucking God" Yesh grunted; as a second thick rope burst free.
This time Ameesha aimed better as she felt the thick hot liquid coat her tongue and then slide down her throat. She knew she had to look like some cheap whore as she knelt in the hotel room all but nude, pumping every drop she could out of her son's massive cock.

Amisha%20Patel%20Sucking%20Cock%20Like%20Slut.jpg

By the time Yesh had shuddered down from his orgasm, Ameesha extended her tongue and ran it along her face. Then used her fingers to scoop off the slimy goo and pop it into her hungry mouth.
"Delicious" she murmured as she tasted her son for the first time. She was damned if it would be the last, she thought.
Ameesha gave a squeal as Yesh reached down and lifted her from the floor in one fluid move. With a flex of his arms, Ameesha felt her body flung onto the bed. Scooting back fully onto the mattress she looked up at her son, seeing the almost feral hunger in his eyes.
"You want it baby...then come and get it." She told her son.
Thinking of her son as the inexperienced virgin, Ameesha expected him to immediately climb on top of her; not that she would have objected right then. Instead, she was shocked when her son dropped his weight onto the mattress between her lewdly spread thighs.

She felt strong fingers wrap into the elastic waist of her panties, then a ripping sound as he tore the flimsy fabric from her.
"Fuck yes" Ameesha gasped. "Take what you want baby" she moaned.
"SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT" her scream echoed across the room as the sudden heat of Yesh's mouth closed over her quivering sex.

imageedit_24_2016314510.jpg

Ameesha shuddered and shook as she felt her son's hot tongue drive between her drenched lips to scoop at her honey. Then she felt it pull free to drag across her sensitive clit.
"Oh fuck...yes...eat me...eat me...." She babbled.
What he lacked in experience, Yesh more than made up for in ferocity; as he devoured his mother. Ameesha felt her body rocked with mini waves as she listened to the wet slurping between her thighs. Her hands shot down and gripped his head as her ass rose from the bed.
"Oh fuck...make me cum...yes...yes..." she chanted.
Gani had never really been a fan or oral sex, though he had tried when the prostate issues came. What Ameesha had thought of as orgasms swiftly paled to the climb she was on now.
"Oh God...Oh God..." she moaned as the freight train barreled down on her.
Looking down at her son, Ameesha saw the most obscene sight of her life as her son feasted on her willing cunt. No fantasy could compare to the sight before her.
"I'm going...oh shit....Yesh..." she gasped as her belly knotted.
"Motherfuckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" Ameesha wailed as her entire body exploded.
Her hips came up from the bed, mashing her pelvis into Yesh's face trapped between her thighs. River after river flowed out of her as Yesh drank her.

40256_B162_122_502lo_3.jpg

"So good....so good..." Ameesha moaned as her body settled back onto the bed.
Even as she felt after-shocks flex through her belly, she felt Yesh slide up her sweat slick torso. She could only lay limp and trembling as she felt that massive head lodge between her engorged lips.
"Now I'm a motherfucker" her son's voice filled her ear.
Ameesha grunted as that fat head entered her with a wet pop. "Oh fuck" she moaned as her walls tried to stretch to fit him. She was stunned to realize even the dildo she had bought did not match what her son was now driving into her.
Inch by inch she felt him filling her. To Ameesha it felt like his cock never ended as Yesh pushed deeper. How could any man be this BIG she dimly thought?
"Finally" Yesh breathed in her ear as his pelvis settled over hers.

ami-1e214dee8618c4c51.png

There was only one thing Ameesha could do at that moment. "Cumminngg" she gasped as her pinned body convulsed under her son.
Just the sheer presence of him inside her sent wave after wave rolling through her. He hadn't even started fucking her and already she was cumming.
"Cum on my cock mom" Yesh told her.
"Nahhhhhhhhhhhh" Ameesha moaned as she felt him pull back to about half length, then drive back into her.
Ameesha watched with glazed eyes as Yesh rose up on his arms above her. He's going to...Oh God...her mind tried to accept what was about to happen. She felt him draw back his full length until just the fat head rested inside her.
"FFFUUUCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" Ameesha screamed as Yesh pounded down hard into her. She felt her body bounce on the bed as she took his hard thrust.
"Yesh...oh God Yesh...." Ameesha moaned as his hips began to rise and fall. Every thrust sent a new wave through her belly.
For the next thirty minutes, what felt like thirty hours to the wanton mother; her son used her body again and again. Pounding strokes accompanied by the sucking noise of his cock drilling her soaked cunt. Ameesha felt wave after wave as she felt like she was in a continuous orgasm. Never had she been fucked like this.

21caa50188b9d80f6.jpg

She could feel her fists pound the mattress, her legs wrap around his waist. Every inch of her cunt walls screamed with pleasure when he filled her. Ameesha knew this had partly been her husbands' idea. She wondered if the poor man realized his sex starved wife had forever been ruined for any other man.
Suddenly Ameesha felt the impossible as that telephone pole of a cock swelled even more inside her. Her eyes popped open and she stared up at her son.
"That's it baby" she begged. "Don't stop, cum in me. Oh God yesssss." She moaned.
"Mom ....are you..." Yesh tried to grunt out above her.
Gallant to the end, her son was worried if she was safe. Right then she didn't give a damn if she was or not. His cock belonged right where it was when it dumped that hot load. Her nails raked down his back and then dug into the cheeks of his ass.

083_1000.jpg

"Yes baby, do it" she hissed. "Cum in me, fill my pussy." She whimpered. "Needed this....dreamed of this....don't stop ever..." she moaned.
She didn't know how, but it felt like Yesh rammed his cock even deeper. It felt like it would come out the other side of her stomach as his pelvis mashed against hers.
"Ameeeeeshaa" Yesh roared above her; even as she felt his cock throb along her walls. A white hot fire filled her belly as she felt his seed pumping into her.
"Yeshnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" Ameesha wailed as her body convulsed again. She had lost track of how many orgasms she had been having; and it really didn't matter to her.
What amazed the mother was that her juices ejected with such force, they seeped around that huge piece of meat buried in her; running down the crack of her ass to soak the bed under her.
Ameesha could feel rope after rope pumping into her stretched belly. God how much could he cum, she dimly wondered. Not just him, shit she hadn't stopped cumming the moment that huge cock slid into her.
As her body slowly settled to the bed, she felt the light burning along her stretched walls as they contracted around her sons' cock. God was she going to hurt tomorrow, but it was going to be a beautiful hurt.

ami-4.png

She listened to Yeshs' breathing even out as he drifted to sleep on the bed beside her. The room was theirs until tomorrow, and she knew she couldn't move right now even if she wanted to; and she damn well didn't.
It seemed like only the blink of an eye when Ameesha startled awake. Sliding out from under her son's arm, she padded softly into the small bathroom. Standing at the sink drying her hands, she gazed at her reflection in the mirror over the sink.
"Damn woman," she whispered to herself. "You finally did it" she shook her head at her image.
She glanced out the door at the form of her sleeping son, the light from the bathroom casting a beam across the bed. Even from this distance she could make out that formidable bulge in the sheet at his groin.
"Was it worth it?" she whispered to herself. "Was it worth cheating on your husband or worth committing incest with your son" she stared at that lump as if it were calling to her. "Fuck yes" she whispered back at herself.

(MyPornSnap.fun)_amisha-patel-nude-sax-bollywood.jpg

Leaving the light on, Ameesha entered the room and crawled onto the bed. With a trembling hand she gently pulled the sheet away. She didn't want to wake him, but damn she had to see that thing.
"God" her hushed voice breathed out as Yesh's cock slid into view. It looked like a huge pipe laying across his thigh.
Gently she reached out and tried to wrap one hand around the thick stalk. God, she mused, she couldn't even get her fingers around the thing. She almost dropped the thing when it gave a small jerk against her hand.
Oh My God, she stared in wonder as it began to fill with blood. He's getting hard again. She was stunned. She couldn't resist giving Yeshs cock a gentle tug, urging it onward. She watched in amazement as it stretched taller in her grip,
"Fucking hell" she gasped as the purple head began to distend again. She could see her dried cum caking along the shaft and matted in his pubic hair. I must have cum like a fucking geyser, she thought.

Amisha-Boobs-Playing-Dick.jpg

Ameesha watched as a clear drop of pre cum oozed from the tip. She felt her belly flip over as she leaned down and swiped her tongue over his cock, catching the small drop on the tip of her tongue.
"Mom" she heard Yesh's sleepy voice.
"I'm sorry Yesh" Ameesha almost moaned. "I didn't mean to wake you" she told her son. "It's just...I couldn't...I wanted to..." she stumbled. "God I love your cock." She almost gushed out.
"Then suck it mom" Yeshs voice filled the quiet room.
Without even a second thought Ameesha lowered her mouth onto his throbbing manhood. "Mmmmmmm" she hummed as the mixed taste of their previous session filled her mouth.
"That's it mom, suck your sons' horse dick." Yesh rumbled."Do you think one time was enough, you can forget that" her son hissed at her.
God, he plans on fucking me again, Ameesha couldn't help the quiver that ran through her. The room quickly filled with the obscene sound of sucking and slurping as Ameesha tried to ram more and more down her throat.

"You like that...sucking your son's cock" Yesh goaded her on.
"Nnngggggggg" was all Ameesha could moan as she shoved her throat further down.
One hand slipped between her thighs and she shook as he rammed two fingers up her already dripping hole. Ameesha knew she had to be a sight, kneeling at her son's side, her small mouth stuffed full of him while he fingered her soaking pussy.
"God you're such a slut" Yeshs name calling only fueled her. "You want me to fuck you like a slut?" his voice burned into her.
"Yesssssssssss" Ameesha groaned as she pulled her mouth free. "Fuck YOUR slut" she told her son.
Ameesha was surprised at how quickly Yesh turned and slid onto his knees at the same time. She watched as he slipped behind her, gripping his throbbing cock. What was he doing?, she wondered. Then she gave a small squeak of surprise when she felt his hand press against the high of her back, forcing her forward.
Looking over her shoulder, she could only watch as Yesh positioned himself on his knees behind her. His shove had forced her forward onto her hands and knees, now she saw her son position his body to mount her from behind.
"Oh God Yesh" Ameesha moaned. "Fuck your slut baby." She gave her son permission.
Glancing at the mirror over the small dresser, Ameesha watched as Yesh aimed that huge pipe for her tiny hole. God, she thought, he's going to mount me like some bitch in heat.
"'I'm going to fuck you so much" Yeshs husky voice came from behind her. "That when we leave in the morning you'll look like you have been riding a horse for a week."
"Oh my fucking God" Clair could barely whisper. She stared into the mirror and watched as the hottest and nastiest fantasy she had ever masturbated too began to come true before her eyes.
"Oh fuck" Ameesha grunted as she both felt and watched as that swollen purple head slid into her tight cunt.
Ameesha starred in a mixture of horror and lust as she watched her sons' huge cock begin to slide into her an inch at a time. She could actually see the thick veins along his shaft pulse with blood they were so distended.
His balls looked huge and heavy as they hung beneath him; she tried to imagine how much cum was stored in them right now.
"Oh God Yesh" Ameesha gasped. "So big...so deep...oh god...oh god..." she babbled as she saw his entire cock disappear inside her. God how did she even fit that thing inside her she marveled.

amisha-patel-bouncing-boobs-naked-sex-fucked-from-back.gif

Ameesha watched as the cheeks of her mature full ass shook when Yesh's hips collided against them. She looked at her sons' face, seeing that grimace of lust as he slowly began to pump into her.
"You're so fucking tight" Ameesha could hear Yesh moaning behind her.
"That's it, fuck your whore mother" Ameesha moaned as she surrendered to her son.
She heard him grunt more than ram deep inside her; deeper than she had ever felt a cock before. To the point he was stretching her places she never even knew of.
"Oh God Yesh, I'm going to cum." Ameesha hissed through gritted teeth.
Suddenly she felt her son grip her hips in his powerful hands. As if she had hit a switch in him, he began to pound furiously into her.
Ameesha opened her mouth to scream, but all that came out was a soft whimper as her spit dripped down her chin. Her eyes rolled back as her son used her body.
As a huge wave crashed over her body, she felt Yesh tangle his fingers in her long brunette hair, and with a savage jerk bring her head up, arching her back. The motion rammed her body back, impaling her on his huge cock.
Amisha-Patel-Nude-Indian-actress-Sex-086.jpg

"Take my cum mommy slut" Yesh's voice rasped in her ear. Even as he spoke she felt his cock spasm deep inside her, and a scorching heat wash her sensitive walls.
Ameesha felt herself pulled upward, her helpless arms waving in front of her as her son drove her down hard on him. Like two cars colliding, she felt a second orgasm smash into the first before it was even done.

"Cumming...cumming for my son" she babbled. "Use me...take me...breed me...just never stop FUCKING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Ameesha's voice climbed with each word until it turned into a long wail.
Just when she thought she couldn't take any more, she felt the most unbelievable sensation. Yesh released her hair and gripped her hips, ramming deep into her with the most powerful thrust, Ameesha felt like she was going to split in half on his huge dick, her entire being centered on that cock.
Just as she felt the first heat fill her belly Ameesha felt Yesh shift his hands to her quivering ass cheeks. Suddenly she felt her tight ring opening as he slipped his thumb into her virgin ass. Gani had always felt anal sex was dirty, and even though Ameesha had tried a few times, she had never felt the forbidden sensation and had always wondered in the back of her mind what anal sex would be like. Now, she was finding out from the one man who had taken over her entire body.

Amisha-Patel-Nude-Indian-actress-Sex-073.jpg

Ameesha dropped her head down, trying to muffle her scream as her pelvis exploded with white light. She felt the tightness stretching from her ass to her cunt as her son used both her holes at the same time.
"SHHHIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT" Ameesha screamed into to bed sheets. She could feel herself vibrate as her hot juices erupted from between her thighs and sprayed over the bed under the pair.
"Cumming...oh fuck I'm cumming so gooooooddddddddd" Ameesha moaned as she rolled with her orgasm.
Turning her sweat stained face on the sheets her eyes locked to the mirror. She could actually watch as Yeshs' cock, only half inside her, throbbed and flexed before her eyes as he pumped his hot load into her.
"Cum in me...oh God yes..." she faintly whispered as darkness enveloped her mind.
When Ameesha roused a few moments later, she found herself lying face down on the sheets, the puddle of their sex under her slick body. She could feel a thick glob of slime oozing out of her stretched hole. Slowly she turned her head and looked at her son stretched out beside her.
"You OK mom" he asked softly. "You passed out for a minute" his voice worried.

amisha3.jpg

"Am I OK" she could hear how hoarse her voice was from all her screaming. "Baby you could fuck me to death and I would be OK." She whispered back.
Yesh said the most wonderful words she had ever heard. "Maybe not to death" she heard him say softly. "But any day or any time I would love to fuck you; because I love you mom."
You have no idea what you just promised was the only thought Ameesha had as sleep overtook them both.

amisha1.jpg

amisha2.jpg

The-End

#Priyamani

It was good to see my aunt Priyamani again after a year. She had lost some weight since the last time I had seen her. She still had a few extra pounds to lose, but at 37 years old she looked hot. Her tits were still as big as ever.

89203262.jpg

When I was younger, I used to watch her get undressed at night. My bedroom was down the hall from her bedroom. I would stand behind my door that was partially closed and I could see right straight into her room. She would sit on the bed facing my room and get undressed. I could see everything. Her tits and pussy. I would get so hard, but the show only lasted a few minutes at a time. It was enough of a show that I could go to my bed, rub one off. I did it for years. Back to the visit.

Priyamani-Nude-Pics-19-001-683x1024.jpg

After arriving at my Priyamani Aunty's house, we spent the afternoon catching up. You know family things. Then we went out for dinner. It was a nice dinner. By the time we got home it was kinda late. Priyamani Aunty and I watched t.v. After a while I looked over at my Priyamani Aunty and there she was asleep on the couch. I went back to watching t.v. Then I nodded off.
I awaken by feeling someone touching me. When I opened my eyes, there was my Priyamani Aunty kneeling beside my chair with my hard cock in her hands.

320e1d43725ed58b2b8d70ffdd1717bc--indian-dresses-indian-fashion.jpg

"Priyamani AUNTY! What are you doing?" I asked.
She took her hands away from my dick and replied, "When I woke up, I looked over and saw you asleep."
Then I noticed the big bulge in your shorts.
Honey, with your uncle living abroad, I've been lonely. It has been 2 months since I've had sex.
When I saw your boner in your pants, I couldn't help it. I want you.
If you don't want to, I'll understand." and was looking me in the eyes.
I couldn't believe it. My dream came true.

priyamani28136_720_southdreamz.jpg

I leaned forward and said, "I want you too, Priyamani Aunty."
I kissed her lightly on the lips. She returned my kiss. Her tongue pushed its way between my lips and entered my mouth. As we kissed her hand grabbed my cock again and began to stroke it.
She broke our kiss. "Lay back." she said.
I laid back and she leaned forward and began to kiss and lick my cock. She kissed it all over. She did long licks with her tongue. Starting from the base to the fat head of my pulsing cock.

Priyamani-blacked-first-night-cum-on-mouth.jpg

Licking up the pre-cum that was leaking from my piss hole. Then she took my dick into her hot mouth. She swallowed all 7". Her nose was buried in my pubic hair. As she bobbed her up and down on my cock her hand was rubbing my hairy balls. It felt so good.
She continued to suck my meat. Every now and then she would stop sucking my dick and lick my ball sack. Then I would go right back to sucking. She then began to pick up the pace. I was reaching the point of no return.

Priyamani-mouth-fucked-first-night-blowjob.jpg

"Priyamani Aunty, if I keep it up, I'm going to last much longer." I said.
"I want you to cum. I want you to cum for me, Cum in mouth." my Priyamani Aunty said.
With that said she really started to go to town on my cock. I couldn't take it anymore
"I'M GONNA CUM Priyamani AUNTY!... YESSSSSS... FUCK I'M GONNA CUM!... HERE IT COMES!!!... AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" I shouted.
She pulled her head back so just my dickhead was in her mouth and began stroking dick with her hand. I exploded right in her mouth. She was pumping my dick as fast as she could. Swallowing as much as she could. Some my cum leaked out of the corners of her mouth. She milks me for every last drop of cum. She pulled my cock from her mouth and looked at me.

cock-sucker-Priyamani-licking-cum-after-blowjob-photo.jpg

"How was that?" she asked, as she wiped the cum that leaked out.
I leaned forward and kissed her, tasting my cum.
"It felt incredible, but we're not done." I said.
With that said, I stood up and held my hand out for her to take. She grabbed my hand and I helped her to her feet. I then led my Priyamani Aunty upstairs to her room.
I closed the door behind us. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her deeply. Our hands were wandering off each other's bodies.
I broke our kiss long enough to pull her shirt over her head and went right back to kissing her. My hands undid her bra and slid out from between us.
I could feel her hard nipples poking my chest. I then began to kiss and nibble my way down to her tits.
I smothered her tits with kisses and nibbles. I gently bit her nipples, making her moan.

priyamani%2Btopless%2Bnude%2Bboobs%2Bphotoshoot.jpg

"Yeah, bite my nipples honey... They haven't been touched for a long time... mmmmmmm... Yeah... Bite them." she moaned.
I kept this up for a while. Switching from nipple to nipple. She was loving it. Each time I bit her nipples I would bite a little harder.
Then I began to make my way down her stomach to her pussy. I undid her petticoat and slid them down her smooth legs. My face was right at pussy level.
I could smell her pussy through her panties. It smelled so good.
There was a wet spot on her panties, and I buried my face into the wet spot. I sucked the wetness from the panties.
My Priyamani Aunty tasted so good. I had to have more. I grabbed her panties and yanked them right down. I stood up and kissed her again.
"Priyamani Aunty lay down. I'm going to return the favor to you." I told her.
She laid down on the bed and spread her legs. She looked so sexy laying there.
Her thick hairy bush was glistening from juices. I quickly shed my clothes and began to kiss my way up her legs to her wet pussy.
"Yeah baby, eat my pussy." she moaned.

priyamani-vagina-lick.jpg

I spread her legs further than my hands to gain full access to her pussy.
She let out a soft smile as I began to lick her pussy lips. Licking her slit from bottom to top. I bumped her clit with my tongue and she sighed. I spread her pussy lips with my hand and buried my tongue in her wet hole as far as I could go.

Tasting that sweet pussy. My nose is bumping on her clit. She grabbed her legs and pulled them back. opening her pussy more for me.
"Eat it... YEAH... Just like that... mmmmmmmmmm... Eat my pussy baby." she commanded.

PicsArt_06-28-12.10.35e8858f35bbf0928a.md.jpg

I pulled my tongue out and began to lick and suck her clit. I could feel her body quiver each time I sucked the clit.
"FUCK BABY! THAT FEELS SO GOOD!!... DO NOT STOP... KEEP DOING THAT!... I'm LOVING IT... FINGER FUCK ME!... ohhhhhhh! YEAH... STICK A FINGER IN!" she yelled.
Well, I did what she told me to do. I jammed a finger into a hot pussy. I could feel her pussy quivering around my finger.
I knew she was close. So, I began to suck on her clit like there was tomorrow.
"FUCK! YOU"RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM!... OHHH YEAH... DO NOT STOP... KEEP DOING THAT!... DO IT BABY!!... ohhhhhhh! YEAH... MAKE ME CUM!" she screamed

Priyamani-Pussy-Licked.jpg

The harder I sucked the louder she screamed. Then all of a sudden she began to buck all over the place. I could barely hold on. I made my Priyamani Aunty cum.
"AAAHHH!! I'M CUMMING!!... ohhh! YEAH... FUCK IT FEELS SO GOOD. DO NOT STOP... KEEP DOING THAT!... DO IT BABY!!... ohhhhhhh! YEAH... FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" she screamed.
She started begging , " Please take me now, I can't hold any longer", hugging her tightly and scratching her back with my fingers.
I pulled my mouth away and climbed on top of her. I put her legs on my shoulders and guided my cock to her pussy. I entered her in one stroke. She yelped as I entered.
55.jpg

"FUCK ME HARD!!! DO IT BABY!!... ohhhhhhh! YEAH... FUCK ME... "AAAHHH!!... ohhhhhhh! YEAH... FUCK IT FEELS SO GOOD. DO NOT STOP... FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" " she yelled.
I began to fuck her hard and fast. Her tits were bouncing all over the place as I fucked her. My balls were slapping her skin with an inward stroke I made.
I could feel her pussy gripping my cock. I just kept pumping her with all my mite. She started to pinch my nipples after a while. It was driving me wild.

(MyPornSnap.fun)_priyamani-pussy-fucking.jpg

"FUCK ME BABY!! FUCK ME HARD!!! DO IT BABY!!... ohhhhhhh! YEAH... FUCK ME... "AAAHHH!!... ohhhhhhh! YEAH... ummmmmmmm!FUCK IT FEELS SO GOOD. DO NOT STOP... FUCK ME!! AAAAHHHH!!!!" she kept screaming.
My arms were starting to tire. I climbed off of her and said "Get on you hands and knees Priyamani Aunty", and she hurriedly agreed.
She turned over and raised her ass for me.
I got between her legs and slammed my cock home. I grabbed her hips and started fuck her pussy like there was no tomorrow.
My ball sack was slapping her clit with each power stroke I made. She screams. I was grunting. I couldn't hold back any more.

BigboobsPriyamaniassfuckimagenakedsex.jpg

She started pleading "Please sweetheart, please come hard inside me. I want every drop of you."
"I'M GOING TO CUM!! FUCK I'M TO CUM!!! HERE IT CUMS!!! AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" I screamed and I exploded again right in my Priyamani Aunty's pussy. Her pussy was gripping my cock so tight, it was milking me dry.
We collapsed onto the bed. I held her in my arms. Slowly she relaxed and said "That my love was the most pleasurable experience of my lifetime."

priyamani-nude-fake-sex-23.jpg

We coupled twice more that night. When I came home for visiting our relatives she would come to fuck me every night.
She said "as we get a chance since I am literally an addict to the most pleasurable sex sessions I can imagine with this fantastic lover". She has asked me to promise her that I would not tell anybody about this relationship.

Priyamani%2BDoggy%2BStyle%2BSex.jpg

priyamani-hot-nude-sex-photos%2B%25287%2529.jpg

xxx-hot-sexy-nude-of-all-malayalam-actress.jpg

Priyamani%2BSleeping%2BNude.jpg

THE-END

Boss do u have any Shraddha Kapoor story?

She felt strong fingers wrap into the elastic waist of her panties, then a ripping sound as he tore the flimsy fabric from her.
"Fuck yes" Ameesha gasped. "Take what you want baby" she moaned.
"SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT" her scream echoed across the room as the sudden heat of Yesh's mouth closed over her quivering sex.

imageedit_24_2016314510.jpg

Ameesha shuddered and shook as she felt her son's hot tongue drive between her drenched lips to scoop at her honey. Then she felt it pull free to drag across her sensitive clit.
"Oh fuck...yes...eat me...eat me...." She babbled.
What he lacked in experience, Yesh more than made up for in ferocity; as he devoured his mother. Ameesha felt her body rocked with mini waves as she listened to the wet slurping between her thighs. Her hands shot down and gripped his head as her ass rose from the bed.
"Oh fuck...make me cum...yes...yes..." she chanted.
Gani had never really been a fan or oral sex, though he had tried when the prostate issues came. What Ameesha had thought of as orgasms swiftly paled to the climb she was on now.
"Oh God...Oh God..." she moaned as the freight train barreled down on her.
Looking down at her son, Ameesha saw the most obscene sight of her life as her son feasted on her willing cunt. No fantasy could compare to the sight before her.
"I'm going...oh shit....Yesh..." she gasped as her belly knotted.
"Motherfuckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" Ameesha wailed as her entire body exploded.
Her hips came up from the bed, mashing her pelvis into Yesh's face trapped between her thighs. River after river flowed out of her as Yesh drank her.

40256_B162_122_502lo_3.jpg

"So good....so good..." Ameesha moaned as her body settled back onto the bed.
Even as she felt after-shocks flex through her belly, she felt Yesh slide up her sweat slick torso. She could only lay limp and trembling as she felt that massive head lodge between her engorged lips.
"Now I'm a motherfucker" her son's voice filled her ear.
Ameesha grunted as that fat head entered her with a wet pop. "Oh fuck" she moaned as her walls tried to stretch to fit him. She was stunned to realize even the dildo she had bought did not match what her son was now driving into her.
Inch by inch she felt him filling her. To Ameesha it felt like his cock never ended as Yesh pushed deeper. How could any man be this BIG she dimly thought?
"Finally" Yesh breathed in her ear as his pelvis settled over hers.

ami-1e214dee8618c4c51.png

There was only one thing Ameesha could do at that moment. "Cumminngg" she gasped as her pinned body convulsed under her son.
Just the sheer presence of him inside her sent wave after wave rolling through her. He hadn't even started fucking her and already she was cumming.
"Cum on my cock mom" Yesh told her.
"Nahhhhhhhhhhhh" Ameesha moaned as she felt him pull back to about half length, then drive back into her.
Ameesha watched with glazed eyes as Yesh rose up on his arms above her. He's going to...Oh God...her mind tried to accept what was about to happen. She felt him draw back his full length until just the fat head rested inside her.
"FFFUUUCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" Ameesha screamed as Yesh pounded down hard into her. She felt her body bounce on the bed as she took his hard thrust.
"Yesh...oh God Yesh...." Ameesha moaned as his hips began to rise and fall. Every thrust sent a new wave through her belly.
For the next thirty minutes, what felt like thirty hours to the wanton mother; her son used her body again and again. Pounding strokes accompanied by the sucking noise of his cock drilling her soaked cunt. Ameesha felt wave after wave as she felt like she was in a continuous orgasm. Never had she been fucked like this.

21caa50188b9d80f6.jpg

She could feel her fists pound the mattress, her legs wrap around his waist. Every inch of her cunt walls screamed with pleasure when he filled her. Ameesha knew this had partly been her husbands' idea. She wondered if the poor man realized his sex starved wife had forever been ruined for any other man.
Suddenly Ameesha felt the impossible as that telephone pole of a cock swelled even more inside her. Her eyes popped open and she stared up at her son.
"That's it baby" she begged. "Don't stop, cum in me. Oh God yesssss." She moaned.
"Mom ....are you..." Yesh tried to grunt out above her.
Gallant to the end, her son was worried if she was safe. Right then she didn't give a damn if she was or not. His cock belonged right where it was when it dumped that hot load. Her nails raked down his back and then dug into the cheeks of his ass.

083_1000.jpg

"Yes baby, do it" she hissed. "Cum in me, fill my pussy." She whimpered. "Needed this....dreamed of this....don't stop ever..." she moaned.
She didn't know how, but it felt like Yesh rammed his cock even deeper. It felt like it would come out the other side of her stomach as his pelvis mashed against hers.
"Ameeeeeshaa" Yesh roared above her; even as she felt his cock throb along her walls. A white hot fire filled her belly as she felt his seed pumping into her.
"Yeshnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" Ameesha wailed as her body convulsed again. She had lost track of how many orgasms she had been having; and it really didn't matter to her.
What amazed the mother was that her juices ejected with such force, they seeped around that huge piece of meat buried in her; running down the crack of her ass to soak the bed under her.
Ameesha could feel rope after rope pumping into her stretched belly. God how much could he cum, she dimly wondered. Not just him, shit she hadn't stopped cumming the moment that huge cock slid into her.
As her body slowly settled to the bed, she felt the light burning along her stretched walls as they contracted around her sons' cock. God was she going to hurt tomorrow, but it was going to be a beautiful hurt.

ami-4.png

She listened to Yeshs' breathing even out as he drifted to sleep on the bed beside her. The room was theirs until tomorrow, and she knew she couldn't move right now even if she wanted to; and she damn well didn't.
It seemed like only the blink of an eye when Ameesha startled awake. Sliding out from under her son's arm, she padded softly into the small bathroom. Standing at the sink drying her hands, she gazed at her reflection in the mirror over the sink.
"Damn woman," she whispered to herself. "You finally did it" she shook her head at her image.
She glanced out the door at the form of her sleeping son, the light from the bathroom casting a beam across the bed. Even from this distance she could make out that formidable bulge in the sheet at his groin.
"Was it worth it?" she whispered to herself. "Was it worth cheating on your husband or worth committing incest with your son" she stared at that lump as if it were calling to her. "Fuck yes" she whispered back at herself.

(MyPornSnap.fun)_amisha-patel-nude-sax-bollywood.jpg

Leaving the light on, Ameesha entered the room and crawled onto the bed. With a trembling hand she gently pulled the sheet away. She didn't want to wake him, but damn she had to see that thing.
"God" her hushed voice breathed out as Yesh's cock slid into view. It looked like a huge pipe laying across his thigh.
Gently she reached out and tried to wrap one hand around the thick stalk. God, she mused, she couldn't even get her fingers around the thing. She almost dropped the thing when it gave a small jerk against her hand.
Oh My God, she stared in wonder as it began to fill with blood. He's getting hard again. She was stunned. She couldn't resist giving Yeshs cock a gentle tug, urging it onward. She watched in amazement as it stretched taller in her grip,
"Fucking hell" she gasped as the purple head began to distend again. She could see her dried cum caking along the shaft and matted in his pubic hair. I must have cum like a fucking geyser, she thought.

Amisha-Boobs-Playing-Dick.jpg

Ameesha watched as a clear drop of pre cum oozed from the tip. She felt her belly flip over as she leaned down and swiped her tongue over his cock, catching the small drop on the tip of her tongue.
"Mom" she heard Yesh's sleepy voice.
"I'm sorry Yesh" Ameesha almost moaned. "I didn't mean to wake you" she told her son. "It's just...I couldn't...I wanted to..." she stumbled. "God I love your cock." She almost gushed out.
"Then suck it mom" Yeshs voice filled the quiet room.
Without even a second thought Ameesha lowered her mouth onto his throbbing manhood. "Mmmmmmm" she hummed as the mixed taste of their previous session filled her mouth.
"That's it mom, suck your sons' horse dick." Yesh rumbled."Do you think one time was enough, you can forget that" her son hissed at her.
God, he plans on fucking me again, Ameesha couldn't help the quiver that ran through her. The room quickly filled with the obscene sound of sucking and slurping as Ameesha tried to ram more and more down her throat.

"You like that...sucking your son's cock" Yesh goaded her on.
"Nnngggggggg" was all Ameesha could moan as she shoved her throat further down.
One hand slipped between her thighs and she shook as he rammed two fingers up her already dripping hole. Ameesha knew she had to be a sight, kneeling at her son's side, her small mouth stuffed full of him while he fingered her soaking pussy.
"God you're such a slut" Yeshs name calling only fueled her. "You want me to fuck you like a slut?" his voice burned into her.
"Yesssssssssss" Ameesha groaned as she pulled her mouth free. "Fuck YOUR slut" she told her son.
Ameesha was surprised at how quickly Yesh turned and slid onto his knees at the same time. She watched as he slipped behind her, gripping his throbbing cock. What was he doing?, she wondered. Then she gave a small squeak of surprise when she felt his hand press against the high of her back, forcing her forward.
Looking over her shoulder, she could only watch as Yesh positioned himself on his knees behind her. His shove had forced her forward onto her hands and knees, now she saw her son position his body to mount her from behind.
"Oh God Yesh" Ameesha moaned. "Fuck your slut baby." She gave her son permission.
Glancing at the mirror over the small dresser, Ameesha watched as Yesh aimed that huge pipe for her tiny hole. God, she thought, he's going to mount me like some bitch in heat.
"'I'm going to fuck you so much" Yeshs husky voice came from behind her. "That when we leave in the morning you'll look like you have been riding a horse for a week."
"Oh my fucking God" Clair could barely whisper. She stared into the mirror and watched as the hottest and nastiest fantasy she had ever masturbated too began to come true before her eyes.
"Oh fuck" Ameesha grunted as she both felt and watched as that swollen purple head slid into her tight cunt.
Ameesha starred in a mixture of horror and lust as she watched her sons' huge cock begin to slide into her an inch at a time. She could actually see the thick veins along his shaft pulse with blood they were so distended.
His balls looked huge and heavy as they hung beneath him; she tried to imagine how much cum was stored in them right now.
"Oh God Yesh" Ameesha gasped. "So big...so deep...oh god...oh god..." she babbled as she saw his entire cock disappear inside her. God how did she even fit that thing inside her she marveled.

amisha-patel-bouncing-boobs-naked-sex-fucked-from-back.gif

Ameesha watched as the cheeks of her mature full ass shook when Yesh's hips collided against them. She looked at her sons' face, seeing that grimace of lust as he slowly began to pump into her.
"You're so fucking tight" Ameesha could hear Yesh moaning behind her.
"That's it, fuck your whore mother" Ameesha moaned as she surrendered to her son.
She heard him grunt more than ram deep inside her; deeper than she had ever felt a cock before. To the point he was stretching her places she never even knew of.
"Oh God Yesh, I'm going to cum." Ameesha hissed through gritted teeth.
Suddenly she felt her son grip her hips in his powerful hands. As if she had hit a switch in him, he began to pound furiously into her.
Ameesha opened her mouth to scream, but all that came out was a soft whimper as her spit dripped down her chin. Her eyes rolled back as her son used her body.
As a huge wave crashed over her body, she felt Yesh tangle his fingers in her long brunette hair, and with a savage jerk bring her head up, arching her back. The motion rammed her body back, impaling her on his huge cock.
Amisha-Patel-Nude-Indian-actress-Sex-086.jpg

"Take my cum mommy slut" Yesh's voice rasped in her ear. Even as he spoke she felt his cock spasm deep inside her, and a scorching heat wash her sensitive walls.
Ameesha felt herself pulled upward, her helpless arms waving in front of her as her son drove her down hard on him. Like two cars colliding, she felt a second orgasm smash into the first before it was even done.

"Cumming...cumming for my son" she babbled. "Use me...take me...breed me...just never stop FUCKING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Ameesha's voice climbed with each word until it turned into a long wail.
Just when she thought she couldn't take any more, she felt the most unbelievable sensation. Yesh released her hair and gripped her hips, ramming deep into her with the most powerful thrust, Ameesha felt like she was going to split in half on his huge dick, her entire being centered on that cock.
Just as she felt the first heat fill her belly Ameesha felt Yesh shift his hands to her quivering ass cheeks. Suddenly she felt her tight ring opening as he slipped his thumb into her virgin ass. Gani had always felt anal sex was dirty, and even though Ameesha had tried a few times, she had never felt the forbidden sensation and had always wondered in the back of her mind what anal sex would be like. Now, she was finding out from the one man who had taken over her entire body.

Amisha-Patel-Nude-Indian-actress-Sex-073.jpg

Ameesha dropped her head down, trying to muffle her scream as her pelvis exploded with white light. She felt the tightness stretching from her ass to her cunt as her son used both her holes at the same time.
"SHHHIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT" Ameesha screamed into to bed sheets. She could feel herself vibrate as her hot juices erupted from between her thighs and sprayed over the bed under the pair.
"Cumming...oh fuck I'm cumming so gooooooddddddddd" Ameesha moaned as she rolled with her orgasm.
Turning her sweat stained face on the sheets her eyes locked to the mirror. She could actually watch as Yeshs' cock, only half inside her, throbbed and flexed before her eyes as he pumped his hot load into her.
"Cum in me...oh God yes..." she faintly whispered as darkness enveloped her mind.
When Ameesha roused a few moments later, she found herself lying face down on the sheets, the puddle of their sex under her slick body. She could feel a thick glob of slime oozing out of her stretched hole. Slowly she turned her head and looked at her son stretched out beside her.
"You OK mom" he asked softly. "You passed out for a minute" his voice worried.

amisha3.jpg

"Am I OK" she could hear how hoarse her voice was from all her screaming. "Baby you could fuck me to death and I would be OK." She whispered back.
Yesh said the most wonderful words she had ever heard. "Maybe not to death" she heard him say softly. "But any day or any time I would love to fuck you; because I love you mom."
You have no idea what you just promised was the only thought Ameesha had as sleep overtook them both.

amisha1.jpg

amisha2.jpg

The-End
Brother, any Shraddha Kapoor story?

#Sonam Kapoor

I have been married for eight years. My husband Jake is a nice man but has a low sex drive. As he gets older, his sex drive is getting worse. Sadly, for me, as I get older my sex drive is going crazy. I just turned 37 and thought that my husband would fuck my brains out after a romantic dinner as my birthday present. Instead, he came home late from work and forgot my birthday altogether. Needless to say, I was pissed and I gave him the cold shoulder for close to a month. The little shit didn't even notice for almost a week that I was mad at him.

Sonam%20Kapoor%20London%20home.jpg

I found myself going out for drinks with my girlfriends more and more. We would sit in our local watering hole and complain about our husbands for hours. One of the girls didn't bitch with us and just sat and smiled as we told our stories about our useless husbands. Finally, I slapped Kate hard and asked her what she was smiling about. She giggled and said she fixed her husband's issues and doesn't have anything to complain about. One of my friends laughed and asked if she had killed him and buried him in the backyard. Kate said that she found a friend to play with that had no drama.

We probed her for details. Kate played coy for a few minutes and spilled the beans. Kate had made a profile on a dating app for people who wanted to cheat on their spouse. She received a bunch of interest and had met some of the men for sex. She said she had not felt so satisfied sexually in years. We all howled, and acted like school girls. We couldn't believe it, one of us was cheating on their husband. It seemed so taboo. Four or five drinks later, Kate said we should all make a profile and see what was out there. We giggled and said no, but we all secretly wanted to do it. Face it, my pussy needed some attention.

54421809.cms

Before we left the bar that night, we had each given in and made a profile. I took an Uber home and slipped into bed and passed out next to my husband. The next morning, I felt like twenty miles of bad road as I got ready for work. Seven total drinks was way past my limit. Just before I left for work, I turned on my phone. The screen lit up and the phone began to wake up. As it awoke, it began to buzz repeatedly. I never get messages, so I was interested in what all the buzzing was about. I looked at the screen and there was an icon that I wasn't familiar with. I pressed it and the cheaters app opened. My heart raced as I looked down and found that I had 27 messages.

I read the first message. It was a dick pic from some guy saying he was going to stick it in my ass. I laughed and swiped it away. The next couple were not much better. I was running late to work and didn't have time to get through them all. Just before I shut the app off, I read one more. The message was different from the others. It read, "Boys treat women like girls, but real men treat women like Queens. I will be your King." My heart skipped a beat. I pressed the profile button to see who he was. To my surprise, the screen was filled with a very handsome Black man, with a beautiful smile and muscles like a Greek god. Shit, he was hot. I felt my body get very warm. Damn it, I needed to get to work. I shut the app and drove to work.

15862346135e8c04f571959.png

I don't even remember the drive. All I could think of was that picture and his smooth words. I got to work and immediately went to the ladies' room. I locked myself into a stall and turned my app back on. I went to his page and surfed through his profile. At the bottom, there was a button to press to respond. My heart raced, I got sweaty and hesitated three or four times before I finally hit the button. A blank page opened and stared at me. I didn't know what to say. I was flustered. Should I even respond? Then finally, I responded with, "your Queen awaits." I then pressed send and closed the app.

Sonam-Kapoor-e1556285510657.jpg

The rest of the day, I day-dreamed and literally got nothing done at work. About 4 pm, I opened the app again to look at the rest of the people who responded. To my surprise, the Black god had responded. He said that he was available for drinks at seven and that if I was interested, I could meet him at the fancy hotel bar downtown. Once again, my heart raced. I didn't know what to do. After what seemed like hours, I responded with, "I will be there at 7." I called my husband and said I need to work very late and not to wait up. He said it was ok and to take my time.

I ran home before my husband got there and I slipped into different clothes. I put on a tight black skirt, tight white cotton top and my favorite patent leather 5-inch platform pumps. I let my long brunette hair down and put on just enough makeup to look good without looking slutty. As soon as I was finished, I slipped out the backdoor in case my husband arrived home early. I was very nervous. I drove around for a while to try to calm myself down. Time flew and 7 pm arrived quickly. I arrived at the hotel just as the clock hit 7 pm. I parked the car in the parking garage and made my way to the bar.

[URL='https://images.hindustantimes.com/img/2021/07/11/original/213847323_168163141910259_6861171715583330684_n_1625992173239.jpg[img']https://images.hindustantimes.com/img/2021/07/11/original/213847323_168163141910259_6861171715583330684_n_1625992173239.jpg[/img[/URL]]

As I arrived, the bar was virtually empty. There were a couple of businessman sitting at the bar. As I walked in, their eyes were glued on me. I could feel their stares as if they had their hands all over me. I went to a booth and sat down. The businessmen stared at me and whispered until one decided to get up enough nerve to make his way over to me. He was a middle-aged man that reminded me of my father. He slinked over and introduced himself. I was gracious but didn't encourage him. This evening was becoming a disaster. Suddenly, a very tall figure appeared behind the businessman, and in a booming voice, asked if he was bothering me. I said no, and that he was just leaving. The businessman turned around and stared into the chest of a very muscular Black man. The businessman sputtered a bit and slipped away quickly.

My knight in shining armor put his hand out to mine. I placed my hand in his and he pulled me to my feet. He introduced himself as James and said that he had a private booth on the fifth floor in the executive club. I followed him like a puppy without even saying a word. We took the elevator to the fifth floor and walked to a door that said "Private Club, Members Only". We entered the club. It was beautiful. There was a lot of dark wood on the walls and very plush carpet. There were booths along the wall that were somewhat private. Some of the booths had people in them talking and drinking. James directed me to a booth and asked what I wanted to drink. I told him to surprise me and he smiled broadly, showing his snow-white teeth. My goodness, he was so handsome.

It didn't take long before James returned with two drinks. He had what looked like bourbon and he handed me something that looked like a chocolate smoothie in a martini glass. I took a sip. It was fantastic. It seemed like it was alcohol free, but I knew it wasn't. James and I talked easily for what seemed like hours. He was smooth. Real smooth. It didn't take long before I was in his arms, snuggled up to him, with his strong, muscular arm around me. I was on my third drink when I realized I was toasted and very horny. I had lost all inhibition and wanted desperately to be with him.

[IMG]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ee/88/0e/ee880e853a6878548ca3a9cc8a38b7e4.jpg

I reached up and placed my finger on his lips and softly moved it across, then whispered, I want these lips right now. James leaned over and kissed me deeply. His left hand had been on my thigh and it made its way between my legs. His large fingers brushed up against my panties. His eyes opened wide, then he rubbed my panty a bit harder and told me that I needed to get my wet panties off as soon as possible. Without saying another word, James scooped me up from our booth and whisked me out of the club. He walked us to the end of the hallway and typed a code into the hotel room keypad. The door opened and we entered an executive suite. It was large and very nice, with a view to die for.

I walked to the window and looked out over the city. James walked up to me from behind and put his arms around me. He bent down and kissed my neck. I let my head fall to the side and allowed him full access to my neck. His lips were firm and warm. His kisses were amazing. I turned my head to meet his lips. Our lips met and he began to passionately kiss me from behind. His hands deftly made their way under my blouse, and in one motion it was off my body. He unzipped my skirt and pulled it down over my hips till it fell to the floor. Within seconds, I was standing, facing the city, in my bra and panties and my heels.

main-qimg-c9749967df470d58753c335546fd4d38.webp

James pulled me close. I could feel his cock growing through his pants, as he wedged it between my ass cheeks. His cock felt warm and very large. James unclipped my bra like an expert and then placed his fingers in the waist of my panties and pushed them past my hips and to the floor with my skirt. He grabbed my wrists and placed my hand above my head against the glass. He then lifted my left leg and flicked my shirt and panties aside, then he did the same to my right leg. There I was, totally naked, facing the city I grew up in, spread eagle with my hands above my head. It was so erotic. I found myself trembling a bit.

sonam-kapoor-nude-leak-xxx-images-bollywood-wife-sex-hd-667x1000.jpg

James stepped back for a moment and within seconds was naked behind me. The first thing I felt was his large warm hands on my bubble butt. He said he liked what he saw. I tried to turn to look at him but he pushed me against the glass and told me not to turn around. His hands then explored my body. They traveled from my butt, up my torso until they cupped my perky tits. Again, his lips traced the length of my neck till it reached my ear. As he did, one hand dropped to my pussy. As his index finger touched my swollen clit, he whispered into my ear. He softly said that he was going to make my pussy cry tears of pleasure. He said that he would take me to a place of sheer ecstasy. He then asked if I was ready to go to heaven. My legs buckled as I gasped yes.

sonam-kapoor-nude-pussy-photos-bollywood-wife-sex-hd-665x1000.jpg

James pulled my hips towards him. My body bent forward. He anchored my hands back on the window, then, I felt him place the tip of his cock against my pussy. The head of his cock was firm and very warm. It seemed to be huge. He moved it up and down on my pussy lips which produced more wetness than I have ever experienced. James then gripped my hips hard and began to impale me with his manhood. As the tip began to enter me, it felt like he was placing his whole arm inside me. My eyes opened wide and I popped up on the tips of my toes. I let out a yelp. James told me to relax, there was more to come. He slowly continued to push his cock into my tight hole. It seemed like it would never stop.

Sonam-Kapoor-fucking-black-cock-naked-pic-1024x682.jpg

Finally, I felt him hit my womb. As it did he lifted me off the floor a bit. Fuck, I thought. He just bottomed out inside me. He then leaned forward and whispered in my ear again. He told me to relax and enjoy the ride. I took a deep breath and James began slowly pumping his massive weapon in and out of me. The first few thrusts hurt, but then a strange feeling came over me. My vagina began to tingle, almost like an electric shock. My insides began to pulse gently as he continued to penetrate me in a way no man had ever done. My nipples were hard as rocks and looked like I had grown fingers on my chest. My breasts were firm and swollen. James' right hand made its way to my chest where he pinched my nipples between his large fingers. This made me jump which made my pussy contract on his cock.

Black-cock-fucking-Sonam-Kapoor-phundi-naked-hairy-pussy-pic.jpg

James chuckled. It was the reaction he was looking for. Then he pushed me flat against the window and began to pound me hard from behind. My face was plastered to the glass, looking straight out to the world. My breasts were pushed flat against the glass. James began to pound my pussy hard, so hard that my feet kept coming off the floor. A moment later he grabbed my waist and picked me up off the floor and began to pile drive me into submission. I was being fucked harder than any man had ever done before. I had no control of my body. My vagina was rhythmically spasming and producing what felt like lightning bolts through my body. My pussy gushed huge volumes of moisture. It flowed down my legs as if I was pissing myself. My insides felt like they were a sleeve that was made for the expressed purpose of accepting his huge Black cock and his thick warm seed. My legs were shaking uncontrollably like I was having a seizure. I was in an erotic, sexual trance. He fucked me into submission for about 15 minutes.

Sonam-Kapoor-ass-fucked-pussy-fingering-actress-fakes-exbii.jpg

Then it hit me like a freight train. I let out an involuntary scream as though I was being murdered. My body went into a convulsion of some sort and then my pussy just exploded. For the first time in my life, I squirted all over a man's cock. I mean really squirted. It was like I hadn't peed in a month. I orgasmed for what seemed like a full minute. As I did, James grabbed me around the waist and put one hand on my throat and began to growl like an untamed animal. His body stiffened, then I felt an amazing feeling that I had never experienced before. I felt a growing warmth inside my belly. The warmth grew with every shot of potent seed that his cock buried inside me. It felt marvelous, not astonishing. I had never felt this way before. In fact, I hand never had an orgasm by someone just fucking me. This was no orgasm either, this was an out of body experience.

sonam1.jpg

It took a while for the two of us to catch our breaths. James slowly lowered me back to the floor and stepped back slightly to release me from the glass. His thickness remained deep within my still tingling tunnel. He put his mouth back against my ear and told me to look down below us. I tipped my head and looked down to the street level. To my shock and surprise, there were three white guys in suits looking up at us. Once they knew I saw them, all three gave me the thumbs up sign, then turned and walked away. I was embarrassed but strangely turned on. James let out a chuckle and told me that now they have something to jerk off to tonight.

James then grabbed my waist, lifted me up and walked me to the bed, while I remained impaled on his still hard pole. He placed me face down on the bed then slowly removed his cock from my still pulsing vagina. His cock exited with a small sound of suction being released. I reached down between my legs to discover that my pussy was gaping wide open and a huge flow of cum was gushing out onto the bed. Embarrassed, I rolled over quickly and propped my hips up to stanch the flow. As I did, I finally got my first look at James naked. Holy shit! James was truly a Black Greek god. His skin was so dark, it was almost Black as night. His chest was a mass of well-defined muscles that made their way down to a perfect six pack. Just below that, was a cock so impressive that it took my breath away. Even though he had deposited his warm gift inside me, his cock was still thick and very large. It hung low between his muscular legs. Behind his extraordinary manhood was a set of balls that looked almost unnaturally large.

Cream-pie-in-Sonam-Kapoor-pussy-by-black-cock-after-sex.jpg

I couldn't stop staring at those balls. All I could think of was how much cum was stored in those testicles. Without thinking, I pulled him over to me and grabbed his cock. I pulled it to my lips and kissed it gently. His cock responded with a small twitch and a bead of cum forming at the opening. I sipped the little white bead of seed into my mouth. His cum was like no other cum I had tasted. It was masculine, strong and had a hint of salty sweetness. I looked up into his eyes and without a word I began to suck his cock. James moaned softly. His cock began to stiffen again. I took his balls into my right hand as I sucked his cock deeper down my throat. They were heavy, warm and firm.

Sonam-Black-Blowjob4.gif

My tongue traced out the alphabet on the spot just behind his bulbous cock head. It was a trick I had learned in college. Move the tip of your tongue as if you are writing the alphabet as you suck a man's cock and they will explode before you can get to Z. I was focused like a laser beam on James's hard cock. I wanted the contents of those amazing balls in my mouth. I slipped my hand down between my legs and rubbed my fingers on my cum covered clit and hole. In seconds, my fingers were slippery with his cum. I then moved my hand up to his tight butt and put my cum-covered finger on his asshole. James jumped a bit, which forced his cock all the way to the back of my throat. Slowly, I made circles with my cum-soaked finger on his tight hole. James let out a soft moan and then looked down at me and called me a freaky bitch. This made me work harder, if he thought that was freaky, then I wanted him to see what freaky was.

Sonam-Black-Blowjob3.gif

My tongue went into overdrive at about the letter M. I started using two fingers to massage his asshole. His balls responded by getting very tight. The ball sack drew up close to his body as if to strangle his two massive testicles. I knew he was close. I began to hum softly as I sucked even harder. James began to squirm. I was now at T and I wanted cum and I wanted it now. I turned up the volume of my humming as if I was a vibrator. James got on his toes. His cock became rock hard. I was about to press the button I knew would send him over the edge. Just when I thought he couldn't take it any longer, I slipped my middle finger deep into his asshole and pressed hard on his prostate.

I immediately felt the tell-tale signs of an impending orgasm. His balls twitched twice, then I felt his prostate spasm against my finger. Quickly, his whole sexual system began to pulse in a rhythmic chorus of ecstasy. The first shot of cum flew out of his cock like a bullet and immediately filled my throat. I swallowed quickly. The next was almost equally as forceful and almost the same volume. Again, I swallowed as best I could. I began to choke a bit and pulled my head back. James' hand grabbed my head and forced his cock as deep as he could get it down my throat. I choked, gagged but he did not release me. Instead, it encouraged his cock and balls to produce even more warm seed.

266965.gif

My heart was racing, I was choking and needed air. I began to see stars and feel dizzy. James was oblivious to my plight. I began to black out. Then just before I was about to pass out, he released me from his death grip. My head flew back as his cock bounced out of my mouth, covered in my spit and his cum. His cock was still exploding. Three more shots hit my face then dripped down onto my breasts. James was growling like a rabid dog. I grabbed his cock and put it back in my mouth and teased the head violently. He howled and try to squirm backwards but he was still impaled on my finger. I pressed hard on his prostate, then rubbed my finger back and forth as fast as I could to make it spasm more. James screamed as his legs buckled. He begged me to stop. His cock began to ooze a continuous stream of goo onto my tongue. I am a great little cock sucker and I knew it. I knew how to make a man come and I just proved it to my Black Greek god.

Sonam-Black-Blowjob2.gif

Finally, James begged and said, "Please, no more." I slipped my finger out of his twitching asshole then pull my head back away from his now deflating penis. His cock was a mess. It was covered in spit, cum and pussy juices. I leaned towards him and kissed the head of his cock gently. He looked down at me and said thank you. I looked up into his jet-Black eyes and asked him if he would like to do that again sometime. His response was "Fuck Yes!" I giggled as I made my way to my feet. I then pulled his head down to mine and kissed him deeply. James let out a deep moan as I kissed him. He could taste his cum in my mouth. When our kiss ended, I asked him if he likes how his cum tasted and he responded that he liked how it tasted in me.

[
2880029_1_ocopy.jpg

He crawled into the bed with me and we kissed and cuddled for another hour or so. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the clock by the bed. Fuck, I thought, it was almost midnight already. I popped out of bed and got dressed quickly. James asked me to stay but I told him I had to get home. Once I was dressed, James got up and slid open the nightstand drawer. He pulled out a gold necklace that had a small charm on it. The charm had a number on it, 52637. He hung it around my neck. I looked down and asked what the gift was for. He said it was the code number for his room. He wanted me to have it and that anytime I wanted to fuck, he would be available. My body actually shivered involuntarily at his invitation. I thanked him and gave him a deep kiss and told him I would be in touch.

As I left the hotel, my mind was spinning. What an amazing night. What an amazing lover. Why couldn't I have met him before I met my husband. Shit, I thought, my husband. I turned my phone on to find that he had been blowing it up for hours, wondering where I was. My heart stopped then began to beat out of my chest. I stared down at the phone wondering if I should call him or text him. My fingers began to move across the screen, my body was telling me to text. I texted "hey baby, work went really late and I am on my way home now, don't wait up, I'm really tired." I hit send. Seconds later he responded with "ok". His response pissed me off. After all that worry his response was "ok". Fuck him, I thought, then I laughed out loud and thought, no fucking him anymore, ever!

sonam-kapoor-hot-df-2.jpg

When I arrived home, I slipped off my clothes in the laundry room and headed to the bedroom in just my bra and panties. My husband was in bed snoring. I ducked into the bathroom and turned on the light. I looked into the mirror. Holy shit, I was a mess. My hair was all over the place. There was dried cum in my hair and on my chest. My make-up looked like I had put it on drunk and out of my mind. I looked down at my panties and they were soaked through completely. They looked like I had pissed myself. I pulled my bra and panties off quickly and hid them in the hamper. I did my best to brush the cum out of my hair, then washed my face and brushed my teeth. As I finished, I looked over to my husband's side of the sink. His tooth brush was sitting upright a glass, waiting to be fucked with.

Sonam%2BKapoor%2BBoobs.jpg

I reached over to his tooth brush and picked it up. I took it firmly on my hand and dipped it into my freshly fucked pussy. The brush came out covered in gooey white cum. I placed it back into the glass and shut the light off and went back into the bedroom. I put on a fresh pair of panties and my nightgown and slid into bed. My husband woke up and rolled over and gave me a kiss. I slipped him my tongue to be sure he had some of James in his mouth. He just told me no, he was tired and rolled back over. I rolled over and just let my mind run. I had just cheated on my sexless husband with an amazing lover. A Black lover with a huge cock, that gave me an orgasm like I had never had before. I wanted it again and I wanted it very badly. As I shifted in the bed, my new necklace fell to the side. I reached up and rubbed it between my fingers, closed my eyes and smiled. This was my key to pleasure and it was in my hand. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of James leaking out of me till I fell to sleep.

sonam-1.jpg

Sonam-5.jpg

Sonam-4.jpg

Sonam-3.jpg

Sonam-6.jpg

Sonam-2.png

Sonam-3.png

Sonam-4.png

Sonam-5.png

SonamKapoornewstills_2__1515830465984.jpg

THE-END

#Disha Patani

Disha got out of the cab, paid the driver, and walked towards the office building. She opened the glass door and walked towards the stairs.

02_ohpAjrX.jpg

when a security guard called out to her, "Yes madam? Can I help you?"

"I am just going upstairs." Disha replied.

"But there is no one there, madam. It's all locked." the guard replied.

"No one there?" Disha said, checking her watch in surprise. It was just 4 pm. Very unusual for an office to be completely empty at this time.

"Yes, everyone has gone to the party," he said.

"Party?" she asked.

"The farewell party for Mr. Bose. He is leaving the company, you know? They are having a party for him at a resort in Lonavala." the guard said.

"Oh, I did not know that. Which resort is it at, do you know?" Disha asked.

"Yes, the O*** Resort," he replied. "You can go there if you want. All employees, clients, suppliers are going to be there."

"Alright, thank you." said Disha and left the building.

Disha decided she should go to the party. What better way to meet everyone than at a party, she thought. Maybe Mr. Bose could introduce her to everyone and unofficially pass the baton, so to say. Because Disha had come to Bombay to replace Mr. Bose as the head of the company's Bombay branch.

The company, a medium sized outsourcing firm, was owned by Disha's father, Mr. Dayal. The company was headquartered in Gurgaon and had branches in Bombay and Bangalore. Mr. Bose had headed the Bombay branch right from the day it was started eight years ago. And now, he was about to leave the company and join a big multinational services firm as a vice-President.

b3c814b3797b7855131a5370c0b2e2d5.jpg

Mr. Dayal had many businesses, ranging construction, manufacturing, hospitality to outsourcing. He had three sons, all of them heading one of the other businesses, and one daughter - Disha, whom he had decided to groom to head the outsourcing business. Mr. Bose's resignation gave Mr. Dayal is an ideal opportunity to give Disha some hands-on experience.

Disha, 28 years old, had just returned from the United States. She had been living in the US since she was 18, when she had gone there for her bachelor's degree. After college, Mr. Dayal wanted his daughter to come back and join the family business. But Disha wanted to stay on in the US for a few more years, and try working and living there as just a regular person, not a millionaire-owner's daughter. She wanted to rise up the ladder on the basis of her ability, and not because of who her father was. And she did. Starting at entry level in a Fortune 500 IT services firm, she had worked hard, impressed her colleagues and superiors, and in a mere six years had become a senior manager in the firm, the youngest in that division's history.

c177eb5aafad65338c4bebdf7071eb80.jpg

Having achieved such success on her own, Disha finally decided to agree to her father's pestering and decided to join the family business. Her father, delighted at her success in the big American firm, decided to have her head the Bombay branch of their outsourcing business, and eventually handle the business nationwide. She was actually supposed to start her work in the office a week from now, but her father suggested that she go from Delhi to Bombay early unannounced, and meet all the senior executives so that the day Mr. Bose officially handed the reins to her, she would know everyone.

So it was a confident and enthusiastic Disha that walked into the Resort in Lonavala two hours later. The resort staff directed her to the poolside restaurant and lawn area where a party was in full swing.

The sheer number of people there surprised Disha. She knew that the Bombay office had about 1000 employees, but just hearing the number is one thing and actually seeing a thousand people gathered in a small place is another thing. She felt lost and confused, unsure of whom to talk to. And suddenly, the enormity of the responsibility she was about to inherit dawned upon her. Even as a senior manager in her previous job, she had not supervised more than 20-25 people. And here suddenly, she was supposed to run a branch of a 1000 people? Would they obey her, respect her? She was just a 28-year old woman about to replace a 50-year old veteran. How could she command the kind of professional conduct and dedication from her employees? Had she bitten off more than she could chew? Disha suddenly felt nervous and felt the confidence seep out of her.

As she was staring at the crowd around her, a waiter approached her with a tray of drinks. She absent-mindedly picked up a glass of orange liquid and sipped it. She winced at how strongly alcoholic the drink was. But maybe a strong drink was exactly what she needed to calm her frayed nerves. She sipped it faster than usual, surveying the scene around her.

yHzUxnXm8C-0sSexJYoGxgnJE2R-PQqh-ZQD_E_hme7_OH6BrUstjCVQuLKnkHOhCco7tGMRbPheFZMZvpJc4Gb-ZYFEXyKNo_ODWAMrJgmfHTL9UTBHKEz_7t5fuAPCYDTy_uFPtaItbbicDQ

And then Disha noticed something else. Everyone was dressed very casually, in shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, sarongs, flip-flops. And she was dressed in a black formal pantsuit. Her business attire seemed comically out of place at this fun party, and sure enough, she noticed some people giving her strange looks. And she realized - at her first ever interaction with her employees, she would be overdressed. That only added to her nervousness, and she gulped the whole drink down.

A waiter appeared at once, taking the empty glass from her hand, and giving her a full one. She looked at the drink in the glass. It was brown, and seemed to be cola. But one sip, and she realized that it was Long Island Iced Tea. The drink is usually very strong, but this one was particularly potent. She started sipping it, still unable to decide whom to talk to. And that's when she heard someone pointedly clear their throat behind her.

"Hello." a young man said, with a wide smile on her face.
"Hi." Disha responded a tad too cheerfully, feeling a little buzzed from the drinks.
"You've come from Delhi, right?" he asked.
"Yes, I have." Disha replied, surprised that she had been recognized. Having been in the US for close to ten years, she had never had any contact with anyone who worked for her father. Since she worked for another company, her picture had never been published in the company's reports or brochures either, although her father's and brothers' pictures were always present."

3060-disha-patani.jpg

"Well, come with me then. Mr. Bose and the other senior guys are in a suite." the young man said, turned around and started walking.

Disha followed him as they walked out of the poolside lawn area and through a corridor.

"Excuse me, but you are?" she asked.

"Oh, I am Dilip. I am an executive assistant to Mr. Bose. I am the one who called up your people in Delhi, and they described you, so I knew how to recognize you." he replied.

Disha was surprised to hear this. Her father had been the one who had insisted that this week-early visit be unannounced, so that she could see all aspects of the business as they usually were. When employees knew that a new boss was coming, they usually did their best to hide the flaws and the problems. Unannounced visits, Mr. Dayal always maintained, were essential to keep your employees on their toes. So as far as she knew, no one apart from her father, mother and her brothers knew that she was coming to Bombay.

"OK, what did they tell you exactly? And who talked to you?" Disha asked.

"It was Ms. Priya who I talked to, I think." Dilip said.
Priya? That was the name of her father's secretary. Stupid woman must have blabbed about her visit. Disha decided to call her father later and ask him to scold Priya for spoiling the whole point behind her unannounced visit.

"She told me you were the one coming." Dilip continued. "And she described you perfectly - tall, slim, straight shiny hair, gray eyes. Nice outfit by the way."

"Oh, thank you." Disha said, taking another sip from the glass in her hand. "I was actually just thinking I felt quite out of place in it. Overdressed for the occasion."

"Oh, nonsense. Actually, the pantsuit is perfect for the occasion. Gives you a very corporate executive look. As for being overdressed, well, in your line of work, it is better to be overdressed, at least initially." Dilip said, leading her up a flight of stairs.

Disha remembered that her father had told her the exact same thing. In her old company in the US, the culture was to dress casually. Even the CEO rarely wore suits. But her father said that won't work in India. At least for the first few weeks, he told her, dress very formally. Conveys professionalism and authority. Later on, you can dress a bit more casually if you like.

"Yes, my father says the same thing." Disha said.

"Your father???" Dilip asked with a look of incredulity on his face. "Your father gives you advice about your....work?"

"Yes, why shouldn't he?" Disha asked, surprised at Dilip's surprise, "He knows this business better than anyone else I think."

"If you say so." Dilip said, and walked on silently.

As they walked through a corridor, Disha noticed a tray table, and put her empty glass on it. She realized that she had downed two strong drinks much faster than she usually did. Finally, Dilip came to a stop. He led her inside a big suite, and asked her to sit on the couch in the suite's living room. The door to the next room was closed.

"Just a second, I'll let them know you are here." Dilip said, and knocked on the door.

The door opened and a middle aged man's bald head poked out. Dilip whispered something to him, and he whispered back, looking at Disha. They spoke in whispers like that for a few seconds, and the bald head went back inside and the door was shut.

b2995502afb67efb146c6cb55292defc.jpg

"They are all in a meeting. Let's wait here for a while. I've told him to let the others know that you are here, so they'll try to wrap up the meeting soon." Dilip said.

"Who all is in there?" Disha asked.

"Mr. Bose of course. The man this party is in the honor of. By the way, please keep that in mind. This whole thing is mainly for Mr. Bose's benefit. Everyone else present here is secondary. It is all about Mr. Bose. It's his day, or rather his night now. Hope you know what I mean." he said.

"Yes, I understand." Disha said, nodding her head. Dilip, a loyal executive assistant, was probably worried that the welcome for the new boss, who was the owner's daughter, might overshadow the farewell for Mr. Bose. She decided not to step into the limelight too much. "Who else is in there?"

"There's Mr. Desai the finance VP, Mr. Singh the Sales VP, Mr. Kulkarni, the Marketing Chief, Mr. Shah from HR, whom you just saw, and then Mr. Reddy the Operations VP." Dilip said. "But remember, no matter what the others say or do, this night is all about Mr. Bose."

"Yeah, OK." Disha said. The mention of all the main executives made that sinking feeling in her stomach return. She would have to think about all these things - finance, sales, marketing, HR, operations. In her old job, she was only in charge of one thing. Here....this was going to be so overwhelming.

"What are they discussing in there?" she asked.

"Oh, boring stuff really. Just giving him a summary of all the things in their domains. The pluses and minuses, strengths and weaknesses and all that." Dilip said.

"That sounds interesting. Maybe I should go in too!" Disha said.

"Haha, no, trust me, it will just bore you out of your mind. The time for you to go in is later. Just sit here. Actually," Dilip walked to a cabinet in the side of the room and opened the minibar, revealing a lot of liquor bottles, "let me pour both of us something to drink. You look a tad nervous. Maybe this will help."

Dilip walked towards her with a big bottle of tequila and two shot glasses. He filled them both, and handed one to Disha.

"There you go. Bottoms up!" he said and downed the whole shot. Disha also did the same, feeling her throat burn with the tequila. She winced and looked at Dilip.
"I usually don't drink much, you know. And this is my third drink in like 15 minutes. I don't know why, I am just feeling very nervous today." she said.

"I understand. I can't imagine being in your position, obviously, but if I were, I'd be nervous too." Dilip said. "Here, have one more."

"No, no, I mustn't." Disha said.

"Come on. Just one more. To give me company. I am nervous too, you know?" Dilip said and poured the tequila again. Once more, both of them downed the shots and winced.

"Why are you...nev..nev...nervous?" Disha said slurring, and realizing that she had started to cross the line from buzzed into drunk.

1621405190_whatsapp-image-2021-05-18-at-16.51.41-1.jpeg

"Well, because frankly.... Being around too many bosses makes me nervous even usually. And tonight." Dilip said, also slurring a bit. "Plus, you are just so beautiful. Even that pantsuit can not hide the fact that you have a hot body."

"Hehehe, thank you." Disha giggled flirtatiously... and then suddenly realized... this is not something she should allow a subordinate of hers to say. "Dilip...." she continued

"What?" Dilip said, pouring himself another shot of tequila.

"Dilip...that is very inop...inop..." Disha struggled to get the word right "Very inappropriate. Remember, you are just an executive assistant to Mr. Bose."

"Yes, sorry." he said, downing his third shot in minutes, "I only meant to compliment you."

"That's fine. Just don't" Disha said, and then suddenly wagging her finger and breaking into a mild laughter she continued "don't let it happen again or I will punish you."

Disha was giggling like a schoolgirl for some reason, and despite wanting to stop, she was unable to. Dilip also started laughing. He was about to say something when the phone rang. He answered it, and said to Disha,
"I am sorry, I need to see to something. I'll be back soon. If they call you in, go in. Best of luck."

And Dilip left. Disha sat there, drunk, thinking about what to say to everyone. She closed her eyes, and rested back on the couch. About ten minutes later, the door opened and a waiter came in, pushing a cart of food and cocktails. He knocked on the door, and the same bald head of Mr. Shah poked out.
krishna_shroff_1625562437317_1625562442693.JPG

"Oh, the food and drinks are here." he said looking back inside the room. He stood back and opened the door to let the waiter roll the cart in. He then looked at Disha, smiled and said, "You can come in too now, Miss."

"OK." Disha said and got up. She took one step, but wobbled uncertainty and fell back on the couch. She was now quite drunk. "I am sorry" she slurred.

"That's fine, let me help you." Shah said and stepping forward, offered her a hand. Disha grabbed his hand and got up. Shah put an arm around her to hold her steady and lead her inside the room.

The room seemed to Disha like it was spinning. Taking slow steps, she reached a couch and sat down on it, next to two middle aged men.

"Here's our guest from Delhi. Your surprise, Mr. Bose." Shah said.

Everybody smiled and stared at Disha. Disha, resting back on the couch, stared back at them.

"Let me introduce everyone. I am Shah, and these guys are Desai and Reddy next to you, Kulkarni on that chair, Singh over there. And that is Mr. Bose, our boss whom this night is in the honor of." Shah pointed at the relevant people.

Disha saw that they were all middle aged men, dressed in t-shirts and shorts, in the spirit of the party.

"Tell us your name...or rather." Shah smiled, "tell us your nickname."

"My nickname?" Disha slurred.

"Yes, knowing you, all of you usually have nicknames, right? What is yours?" Shah asked.

"Pinky." Disha said and started giggling. That was the name that everyone in her family called her by.

"Pinky? That's a very sweet name." said Desai, who was seated next to her, with a smile on his face.
71750562.jpg

"Yes, my nickname is Pinky." Disha looked at him squarely, "You see, Daddy said that when I was born my skin was very pink. And my Mommy would always dress me up in pink. So Daddy said I looked completely pink, and everyone started calling me Pinky."

"Interesting." said Bose from the other end of the room. "Do you always talk so much about your Daddy and Mommy at such times?"

Disha started giggling some more. After a while she stopped giggling and said, "Sorry, I am just a bit tipsy. I had a lot to drink waiting for you."
"Oh, I see." Desai said. "Well, then we must also drink together."

He gestured to the waiter, and he brought a glass in front of Disha. She took it tentatively and said,
"I really shouldn't. I have already had so much. I don't want to act all silly and make a bad first impression on you."
"Aww, don't worry." Desai said, putting an arm around her shoulders and pulling her closer. "You have already made a great first impression on us."

Disha-Patani-hot-10-600x315.jpg

A small voice in Disha's brain told her to brush Desai's hand away. But he had grabbed her in a very cozy manner, and her head felt nice rested on his shoulder.

"Really?" she said looking into Desai's eyes.

"Really. Have your drink. It's scotch - 18 years old. How old are you?" he asked.

"I am 29. Don't you know?" she said. "I thought all of you must have already been talking about my age. After all, you are all so much older."

"You know, you don't look 29 at all," Singh said. "I'd have guessed your age to be 20. You have taken really good care of yourself."

disha-patani-cleavage-black-dress-filmfare-award-1.webp

"Thank you." Disha said, sipping the scotch. "But now that the age thing has come up, let me...let me talk about it."

Disha pushed Desai's arm away and tried to stand up. Again, she lost her footing and fell back on the couch. As she did, half the scotch in her glass spilled all over her blazer, and on Desai's shirt.

"Oh shit, I am so sorry." she slurred. "I just couldn't stand up."

"That's OK." Desai said, "Here, let me help you take your blazer off. It's got scotch all over it."

He took the drink from her hand and kept it on the table. He then put his hand on the lapel of her blazer, and pulled it back. Disha stretched her hands back and let him take it off. She was now sitting there in her shirt.

"Okay, about my age." she slurred again "I am sorry, Mr. Bose, I know this night is all about you, but I want to say a few words to the rest of these gentlemen, if it is okay with you."

"Sure." Mr. Bose said with a mix of confusion and amusement.

"Okay, gentlemen." she said, looking at them and trying to gather some words. "So I am 29. We know that. And you are all in your 40s and 50s. But that only makes you older. And I am younger. Nothing more. You know what I mean?"

The men smiled at each other and nodded.

"So what I am saying is, age is age. Remember that age has nothing to do with how you perform." she continued.

"Well, it has something to do with performance for sure." Reddy said and started laughing. All the men in the room started laughing too, and this annoyed Disha.

"Stop. Don't laugh. What I am saying is, what matters to me is performance and to you too it should matter as well, that is my performance. It is all about performance." Disha said, sensing that she was rambling, "Anyway, what I am saying is, just because I am younger does not mean you can push me around. I deserve respect too."

disha-story_647_063017064912.jpg

"Sure, sure, we respect women like you a lot!" Singh said and they all started laughing again.

"Okay, Singh, that.... that is very rude of you. I don't like it. You understand?" Disha said, raising her voice.

"Remember, just because I am younger than you does not mean I will shy from riding you all hard. If I don't get the performance I expect, I will ride you all very hard. Get it?"

There were murmurs and cackles all around the room, and this annoyed Disha even more.

"Are you all listening?" she shouted.

Shah responded by coming close to her, with a tall drink in his hand. He looked around at the rest of them and said,

"OK, Pinky. We understand. But first, you must have this drink."

With that, he grabbed Disha's hair from behind, made her face upwards and put the glass in her mouth. She tried to say something in protest, but Shah started pouring the drink, the scotch down her throat. She had no choice but to gulp it down. And yet, Shah was pouring the drink so fast that a lot of it spilled and dribbled out the side of her mouth and ran down to her shirt and underneath. Finally, Shah had emptied the whole drink, half of it down Disha's throat and half of it down her shirt.

"You asshole!" Disha slurred very slowly and looked at her white shirt. It was drenched in sticky scotch. When he looked up, she saw all the men apart from Mr. Bose had gathered around her. The extra alcohol in her system started showing its effect and her head started spinning,
"Oh no, your shirt is dirty now. Take it off." Reddy said laughing.

aj18uvv_disha-700_625x300_06_February_20.jpg

"No!" Disha said. She tried to say it forcefully, but it came out very weakly.
Disha vaguely sensed that someone was unbuttoning her shirt. It was Desai. "How dare you" she tried to say, but instead what she ended up saying was - "Howdrooooo". She tried to stop him using her hands, but he easily brushed her resistance away. In a few seconds, Disha's shirt was unbuttoned and her boobs contained in her 34C bra were visible to everyone.

"Man, look at those tits!" Disha heard someone say, and suddenly she felt hands all over her bra. A finger went inside the cup and felt her nipples. Disha sat there, convinced that whatever was happening was very wrong and she should put a stop to it, and fire everyone on the spot. Here she was, their new boss, trying to talk to them, and they were feeling her up like she was some street tart.

dishapatani_60167450_186201318947221_3730296721041036247_n.jpg

"You all are fired!" she shouted, even as her hands were trying in vain to stop the men from mauling her boobs. That was met by laughter in response, and someone said,

"Looks like Pinky takes roleplays really seriously!"

Disha realized that her shirt was now being pushed off her shoulders and someone was trying to unhook her bra. Within seconds, her naked boobs would be in full view of her subordinates. But as she was worrying about that, her brain detected a new intrusion. Someone's hand was at her waist, unbuttoning her pants. Just as she was about to reach down with her hands and stop that, she felt her hands being pulled up straight. Her shirt was taken off and thrown in a corner. The bra had been unhooked, and it was also taken out through her arms and thrown in the corner.

Bollywood%2BActress%2BNude%2BFakes%2BBy%2BIamgroot%2B-%2BPage%2B7%2B-%2BInssia.com%25281%2529.jpg

"No, what are you all doing? I will fire you all." Disha slurred.

That's when she felt her pants loosen. They had been completely unbuttoned and unzipped. She looked down and saw Shah dig his fingers into her waistband and pull. She struggled, but all the alcohol meant that she did not have any fight left in her.

"Come on Pinky, be a nice girl and raise your ass." Shah said. She refused to comply. But Desai grabbed her waist and effortlessly lifted her up a few inches off the couch, and Shah pulled again. He pulled her pants and her underwear down at once, and pulled them off her ankles. Disha was now sitting in front of her subordinates, completely naked.

Sexy-boobs-Disha-Patani-naked-hot-body-without-dress-XXX-HQ-Pics.jpg

Once she was fully stripped, all the men took a couple of steps back, as if to survey her body.

"Wow, what a hot babe."

"Look at those tits...and so firm and perfect."

"Her pussy is shaved. I like that."

"What a flat stomach...this whore surely works out."

These were some of the comments that were flying around the room when suddenly a loud voice said,
"THAT'S ENOUGH!!! LEAVE HER ALONE!!!"

Disha-patani-nude-modelling.jpg

The men looked back in deference and saw that Bose was glaring at them. Disha was relieved to see someone sane intervene and stop this madness. She put her left hand on her pussy to hide it and her right hand across her nipples, and stared downwards.

Bose got up and slowly walked towards Disha. He stood next to her and ran his hand over her hair gently, "You assholes, this is no way to treat such a beautiful lady." he said, "She is not some 100 rupee whore you bang in the red light district. Show some class. Show some sophistication. And learn to be gentle."

Disha felt heartened by Bose's words and started looking around to find her clothes to put them back on. But right then, she felt something right in front of her face. It was Mr. Bose's face. He stared into her eyes and she stared into his. Gradually his lips approached hers. And before she could even comprehend what was happening, he was kissing her. Softly, gently, and yet passionately.

Disha's brain told her to resist, but her body started to betray her. She had not been kissed like this for a while....heck she had not been kissed for a while. The last time she had been with a man was with her ex-boyfriend almost a year ago. Since then she had immersed herself in work, and had found neither the time nor the motivation to date. So her passion-starved body started responding on its own to Bose's skillful kissing.

114659355_imageedit_10_6541181508.md.jpg

If there was any part of her still willing to break away, Bose's next move put paid to that. With his left hand he reached down and touched her clit. Very adroitly, he started stroking it and playing with it. After that, Disha was as good as putty in his arms. She arched her back, and leaned back on the couch. She spread her legs to give more access to her privates, and Bose responded by running a finger over her pussy lips even as other fingers kept working the clit. The wetness was undeniable. Disha's body had been starving for some male contact, and now that it was getting some, it was enjoying it.

iqtrly79sng0.jpg

Boss finally broke the kiss, and Disha inhaled loudly. She stared into Bose's eyes and he stared back. Still fingering her clit, he started bending down. With her eyes locked on to his, she noticed his face descending, lower and lower. Until it was between her legs. Bose's left hand now moved away from her clit and up to her right breast. His right hand grabbed her left breast. And his tongue started doing what his fingers had been doing, only to more pleasant effect. Disha started moaning happily as Bose's hands played with her nipples and his tongue worked on her clit. She closed her eyes and started enjoying the gentle waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

NakedDishaPatanipussylickednudehotnipple.jpg

A minute later, Bose was still at it, but Disha felt a tap on her head. She opened her eyes and saw a thick cock, about 6 inches or so, hanging erect close to her left cheek. She stared at it in wonderment. It had been a long time since she saw a cock at such close quarters. In college, guys who dated her had discovered that Disha usually never sucked dick when sober, but got her drunk and she gave a blowjob like her life depended on it. Well, she was as drunk now as she had ever been. So Shah, whom the cock belonged to, met with no resistance when he guided her face towards the cock. She took it in her mouth hungrily and started sucking it hard. As she sucked the dick, Bose kept working magic with his tongue, and very shortly, Disha felt her orgasm approach.

Disha-Patani-handjob-big-cock-black-fantasy-fakes.jpg

Bose sensed what was happening and worked harder with his tongue and Disha started shaking and quivering. Her tits jiggle , and that sight pushed Shah over the edge too. Disha was thrashing and shaking in her orgasm, and Shah, who had taken his dick out when he felt his approach, started shooting his seed right on her face. It hit her on the cheeks, on the nose, on her eyelids forehead and even landed in her hair. A few seconds later, after her orgasm subsided, Disha was sitting there, breathing heavily and content, with her face covered in the semen of a man who was two decades older to her and was her subordinate.

134325614_fdisha7.jpg

At the poolside where the party was in full swing, Dilip was supervising the resort staff to make sure no supplies fell short. That is when a bellboy from the hotel told him there was someone waiting for him in the lobby. Dilip walked to the lobby and saw an attractive woman sitting there. He walked to her and she stood up and smiled at him.

"Yes? How can I help you?" Dilip asked.

"Hello, my name is Shehnaz." she said in a seductive voice. "I am from the Premiere Escort Service in Delhi."

"What?????" Dilip almost shouted..

"I am Shehnaz. From Delhi. The escort service. Here for the..." she looked around and dropped her voice to a whisper "..gangbang as a gift for some guy."

Dilip just stared at her dumbfounded. He looked at her again. She was tall, slim, shiny hair, and had gray eyes. In basic appearance not very different from the woman he had left at the suite some time back. Just not as drop-dead gorgeous as the other woman was. And this woman was dressed in a tight skirt and a revealing tank-top.

"I am sorry, there seems to be some mistake. The Shehnaz from the Delhi escort service is already here." Dilip said.

"Huh? I am Shehnaz from Delhi. I flew all the way to Bombay and then took a taxi here." Shehnaz said, annoyed.

"How can this be? Did your escort service send over two of you? Both named Shehnaz?" he asked.

"What are you taking about?" the woman said in a raised voice, "I am the only Shehnaz we have."

"But...but...but.." Dilip stammered. "There is already a woman here who fits the description I got...similar to yours."

"Did she say her name was Shehnaz?"

Dilip tried to remember if the other woman had ever mentioned her name. And he realized she hadn't.

"Oh shit! Then whom did I leave in the suite?" he slapped his head and said.

"What are you babbling about? Is this some ploy to get out of paying the 50,000 rupees that you agreed to pay?" Shehnaaz.

"No, no, I am serious. There is some other woman. Come with me. I'll show you."

Dilip turned and started walking towards the suite. Shehnaz picked up her bag and followed him.

Meanwhile in the suite, Disha was being treated by the men like their personal fucktoy. After Shah, Reddy inserted his dick in her mouth which she started sucking. Bose, having made her cum with his tongue, got up and started fucking her using his dick. After they got done, Desai and Kulkarni had a go at her, fucking her really hard. Disha had already orgasmed three more times. Almost all the men had dicks of impressive dimensions and good techniques. Singh, the Sikh, had the biggest dick of them all. He fucked her next, and Disha felt more full in her cunt than she had ever felt before.

163372155_fdisha3.jpg

163372176_fdisha4.jpg

163372189_fdisha5.jpg

163372207_fdisha6.jpg

93345923-fdisha6.jpg

Disha-Patani-gangbang-XAC21Q.jpg

hot-disha-patani-nude-chut-deepfake-sex.jpg

After getting fucked by almost all the men, and giving them blowjobs, taking their loads in her mouth, on her face, on her tits and in her hair, Disha was getting very exhausted. The booze had now taken full effect and she started feeling groggy. Eventually, Disha went from being an enthusiastic participant in the sex to a half-asleep naked fuck-doll being used and abused by the men any way they wanted. And use her they did. Bose got ready to go again, and had her sit on top of him, taking his dick in her pussy. Reddy got behind her and started inserting his dick in her asshole gradually. Disha had tried anal sex only a couple of times and never liked it because it hurt. But the booze had relaxed her body so much that it did not hurt too much this time. It took some time, but eventually Reddy got it all the way in and Disha was now being fucked in both the holes simultaneously. This scene made Singh erect again and he shoved his huge dick into her mouth, and fucked her face.
DishaPatanidoubleanalsexwithblackcock.jpg

It was while Disha was experiencing the first ever double penetration that there was a knock on the door.
Shah went to the door and asked, "Who is it?"

"It's Dilip, Sir."

"One second." Shah said and opened the door slightly. As soon as he saw a lady with Dilip, he moved behind the door to hide his nakedness. "What is it?"

"Sir, we have a situation. Let us come in." Dilip said.
"Come back later. We are all...enjoying Bose's gift." Shah said, winking at Dilip.

"That's the situation, Sir. This lady here is Shehnaz from the escort service in Delhi."

"Hi sweetheart." Shehnaz said seductively, "How's it hanging?"

"Huhh?" Shah asked dumbly.

"Sir, this lady with me was supposed to be Mr. Bose's gift. We have no idea who the other woman is." Dilip said with a tone of urgency in his voice.

Shah mutely stepped back and opened the door to let them in. Desai and Kulkarni, who were sitting on chairs naked, instinctively covered their dicks with their hands when they saw a strange woman walk in. On the couch at the other end of the room though, the three men fucking different orifices of Disha's body kept going.

fdisha5.jpg

fdisha4.jpg

"What's going on, Dilip?" Desai asked.

Shah had by now found a towel lying around and wrapped it around his nakedness. Dilip explained the situation in a couple of succinct sentences, and Desai and Kulkarni also stood up in shock.

"Maybe they sent two women?" Kulkarni said.

"No, darling." Shehnaz said, "I am the only one. I even called up our office and confirmed it."

"But then who is that?" Desai said, pointing towards the Disha and the three men. From the angle they were standing in, Disha's face was not clearly visible. Shah gestured to Shehnaz to follow him and took her close to the couch where the triple-fucking was happening.
"Singh, take your dick out of her mouth." Shah said.

adriana-chechik-hard-x-gifs.gif

Holly-Michaels-destroyed-by-three-dicks-at-the-same-time.gif

"Fuck off, Shah." Singh said, his eyes closed in pleasure as he kept mercilessly ramming his dick into Disha's mouth. "Wait your turn, I am almost done."
"Singh, just do what I am telling you." Shah yelled with an urgency in his voice that made Singh open his eyes at once. He saw Shehnaz standing there, and immediately took his dick out of Disha's mouth and let go of her head. Disha was now close to passing out, so her head dropped on to Bose's chest. By now, Bose and Reddy had also stopped fucking Disha's cunt and asshole respectively, and were staring at Shehnaz and Shah, confused.

"Look at her face." Shah said, pointing to Disha's face, eyes closed and resting her cheek on Bose's chest. "Do you know her?"

Shehnaz studied Disha's face for a few seconds and shook her head. "No idea who she is. Definitely does not work for my service."

By now the rest of the men had also gathered around.

"But she said she is from Delhi. Maybe she is from some other escort service and got sent by mistake? Or to get 50,000 rupees instead of you?" Dilip conjectured.

"No, sweetheart." Shehnaz said patiently, "There is no way some other escort service will send a woman over unless you contact them. Did any of you contact another escort service?"

All the men shook their heads.

"Secondly." Shehnaz put her hand gently on Disha's face and continued, "Look at her. She is such an exquisite and perfect beauty. Makes me feel like an ugly old maid. No way is any agency going to let her go for an all-night gangbang for less than 2-300,000 rupees. If a woman as gorgeous as this was also in the market, I'd surely have heard about her or seen her pictures some time, even if she worked for a rival escort service."

BlackcockcumonDishaPataninakedassnudebutthole.jpg

"Oh fuck!" Reddy said, taking his dick out of Disha's ass in one motion, making her groan. "Who the hell is she then? Fuck, fuck fuck. She could charge us with rape!"

"Relax, everyone." Bose said calmly. "So this woman is not an actual whore. So what? She sure seemed to have the capacity of a whore. See?"

Bose started pumping Disha's cunt again, and she moaned in pleasure, eyes still closed.

"Yes, but Mr. Bose!" Desai said, "this woman was protesting and fighting when we were taking her clothes off. We felt it was all a roleplay and an act. What if this woman charges us with rape? And more importantly, who the hell is she?"

Full-nude-Disha-Patani-naked-round-ass-fucked-on-bed-hot.jpg

"You guys worry too much." Bose said, talking and fucking Disha at the same time. "How does it matter who she is? Maybe someone from the party. Maybe some guests at the resort. Whoever she is, when she gets sober, if she starts making noises about going to the police, we will offer her money to keep quiet about it. Between us, we can easily come up with a million rupees. That ought to keep her quiet."

Saying that, Bose wrapped his hands around Disha's back, and his dick still buried in her pussy, stood up, lifting her with him. He then turned around, put Disha on her back and started fucking her with deeper and harder strokes. Everyone stared as Disha, with her eyes closed, smiled in pleasure and moaned as the new angle made Bose's dick touch some special spots inside her.

fakedisha222.jpg

(MyPornSnap.fun)_127780596-imageedit-23-4533342178-md.jpg

"Okay, I guess. Hope she takes the money." Shah said.

"Sure she will. Who will turn down a million rupees?" Bose said.

"And what if she turns it down and insists on going to the police anyway?" Kulkarni spoke.

"Well then, my friends." Bose said "We go to Mr. Dayal. He is a very rich and powerful man with some high-up contacts who can hush up something like this. He wouldn't want the negative publicity of senior executives from his company . He'll hush it up for sure."

All the guys breathed a sigh of relief when they thought of that.

"Yes, that's right." Shah said elated, "Mr. Dayal is so powerful, he can do anything."

"Yes, so it's all good. Don't worry." Bose said, "So Miss Shehnaz, you can start getting naked and get ready to be fucked for the rest of the night. And we'll put this drunken slut to bed in some other room once I'm done cumming inside her. Our little Pinky."

disha-patani-having-nude-photoshoot.jpg

disha-patani-fucked-deep-fake.jpg

The name Pinky made Disha awake partially out of her stupor and she opened her eyes and rambled with a heavy slur, "My daddy ......calls me....... Pinky because....... he says...... I was pink..... as a baby...... and my Mommy dressed me up in pink." the pauses caused both by her drunkenness and with every stroke that Bose took.

"Yes, yes, your Daddy and Mommy call you Pinky. But what do others call you?" Desai asked.

"Uhhhhhhhh?" Disha gurgled.

"What is your real name? What name did you tell you teachers in school when they asked?" Shah asked.
"Dissspatani" Disha slurred.
"Disspatani?" Dilip repeated quizzically "Is that even a name?"
"Unhunh! Disspatani!"

"What the hell is Disspatani?" Bose said as he continued to fuck her....and then suddenly he stopped with her dick buried in her pussy. And then he yelled in a panicky voice "Oh my fuckingggggggggggg Goddddddd!!!!!!!!!"
"What happened?" Shah asked with a chuckle. "Cumming in her?"
Bose stayed like that motionless for a few seconds, and then quickly pulled his dick out. It was going soft rapidly.

disha-patani-nude-fake-sex.jpg

Naked-Disha-Patani-pussy-fucking-black-cock-cum-inside-hole-fake-edit.jpg

"We are all dead. Dead. Each and every one of us." Bose said in a squeaky panicky voice. "We either run away from India right this moment or then we are dead. Actually, even if we leave India, we are dead."
"What happened, Bose? You're the one who told us it will all be fine." Singh said.

"Didn't you hear what she said her name was?" Bose yelled.

"Yeah...some drunken gibberish.......Disapatani." Singh said.

"You idiot!" Bose almost exploded with rage and panic "Disspatani is drunken gibberish for......Disha Patani!"

"Disspatani!" Disha squealed in her state of near unconsciousness.

Disha-Patani-Nude-Porn-Fake-Pics-08.jpg

There was utter silence in the room. And all the men in the room shared one distinct terrifying feeling - that of their testicles having jumped back up into their bodies.

5%252B%2BDisha%2BPatani%2Bnude%2Bhairy%2Bpussy%2Bpics%2B-%2BHeroine.jpg

Disha-Patani-hot-sex-actress-pics-08.jpg

BlackcockcumonDishaPataninakedassnudebutthole.jpg

THE-END

Back