• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

As Divyanka's and my once flat bellies started to swell with Gopi's children, his wild lust started to fade away. Maybe after witnessing two beautiful women carrying his children, his body might have given his brain the mission accomplished signal. He was still capable of fucking us to submission, but that was only if we consented. Now he was a gentle lover. If we resisted in anyway, he didn't push us. Now it was Divyanka and I were the ones that were crazy with lust. The pregnancies made us super horny all the time. So it was very common to see either me or Divyanka, leading Gopi to his or our room to get orgasms pounded out of our womanhood.

The pregnancy started to mold my body from a girl to a woman. My breasts, hips, thighs and buttocks started to fill out nicely as my belly grew. The pregnancy was starting to do wonders on Divyanka already sexy body. She was a walking symbol of fertility. We noticed that we looked at each other in a more sexual way now. The horniness caused by the pregnancy played a big part in it and soon I experienced my first same sex experience. One day when Gopi was feeding his cock in to my pussy, Divyanka climbed on to the bed naked and started to kiss me and suck on my breasts. For me this was a dream coming true. Even if I wasn't in to girls, I was really attracted to Divyanka's personality and super sexy body. She was an excellent kisser and did wonders with her tongue and fingers in my pussy. Soon, we were regularly having threesomes with Gopi and I felt like I was living in a dream. I couldn't get enough of Divyanka's body. Sometimes I licked her whole body from top to bottom, just to appreciate her beautiful body. Sometimes, I fingered her roughly just to hear her sweet soft moans. Sometimes I was leading Divyanka to my bedroom to have a private session of love with just the two of us.

One day, Pankaja came to visit and saw our pregnant bodies. He didn't even ask who the fathers were and left us forever, telling that we were both sluts. I think he was more than happy with the situation that he got to get me and Gopi out of his life and move in with his secret girlfriend at his new workplace. I got to know about his secret relationship from my friend, the day I dumped all the birth control pills in to the toilet.

As the child in my womb grew, the strange feeling I had for its father started to grow stronger and stronger. Gopi was starting to act more and more like a caring husband. His linguistic abilities were also improving greatly for some reason. Gopi, Divyanka and I were a happy little family and within me and Divyanka grew the new members of that happy family.

As Divyanka and I entered the later terms of our pregnancies, Gopi was being very gentle with us. He didn't pound deep in to us anymore. In those times, Divyanka and I gave lot of blow jobs to him. Gopi and Divyanka were both delighted when she started producing breast milk. Her already large breasts became huge with pregnancy and she loved breast feeding Gopi; who was now always thirsty. Soon I also started producing milk and my breasts had grown by this time. I had my first experience at breast feeding while Gopi was pumping his seed in to me. It felt like he was sucking the very life out of me through my breasts while pumping his life juice in to me. I was lucky enough to experience a mind shattering orgasm during my first breast feeding.

After much hard work, we managed to convince him that a part of him was swelling in our belly. After that, he always pointed at our swollen bellies said 'Little Gopi'. I still don't think he knows that it was his amazing fucking that put those children in to his mother and brother's former girlfriend.

After sometime, our little family was completed with two healthy children. Parts of Gopi continued living a life that he never had. Divyanka wants to have another baby as soon as she can with Gopi. I also want that, but I needed improve my career at my new job. So bringing another part of Gopi in to the world will have to wait.

As I watched the child with an adult body playing around with two other children, I realized what the strange feeling that overwhelmed everything in my life that I had about Gopi was.

img]https://storage.inssia.com/images/0018.jpg[/img]

It was Love.

THE-END

Great story and lengthy story(it takes time to read ?)...

nice story tell but plzz post new edit pic of her

Nice story brother