• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
"Oh yes. Very, very nice indeed. She is not a virgin and that is ok. Jagan, your wife will bear many children. Her pussy is now ready for the ritual. We shall begin."

The priest removed his robes and stood naked in front of Janhvi, his large cock pulsing in the air with each heartbeat. She was impressed with how big he was for an old man. And he was hard. So hard she could see veins bulging from his shaft. His balls were full and hung low, swinging between his legs as he stepped forward to her.

Janhvi got onto her knees and took his cock into her soft, delicate hand and recited, "Father, bless me with your seed so that Jagan and I live happily together and provide our covenant with many children to appease our Gods."

With that, she took his cock into her small mouth and gave it a hard, long suck, swirling her tongue around his ridiculously large circumcised cock head, lapping up any precum he squirted. The priest's old cock tasted salty and it had been coated in precum. Janhvi guessed that he had probably been leaking non-stop since their ceremony.

Janhvi-Kapoor-naked-small-boobs-full-nude-body-pose-without-dress.jpg

She glanced over at his discarded robes while she swallowed more of his cock and she noticed a large, clear stain on the inside. The priest had been oozing and now she was cleaning his cock with her tongue. The priest moaned loud and grabbed her soft head and shoved his cock deep down into her throat before letting her take it out of her mouth. After a few moments of grunting and the sound of slurping, the priest pulled his glistening cock free from Janhvi's sloppy mouth.

"Alright child, I shall grant thee with my blessing."

Janhvi nodded, stood up, and bent over so Jagan and her father could see her dripping thighs and tight cunt. Her father's eyes locked onto her tight pussy and he unzipped his pants and started stroking himself.

"Father, please enter my womb and bless me with your seed," Janhvi recited as she prepared herself to be fucked.

The priest stood behind her and rubbed his large cock against her entrance, coating it in her love juices. He then guided the tip to her tiny hole and pushed himself inside of her. Inch by inch, his old cock slid into her young hole until his balls rested against her shaved, hairless entrance.

Jhanvi-Kapoor-sex-with-bbc-3.jpg

"Oh child! Your hole is very sacred indeed. I shall paint it with my holy seed," the priest moaned as he felt his cock become engulfed in a wet, warm hole that closed tightly around his cock. Janhvi felt her stomach bulge slightly with each thrust he made into her. His wrinkly balls slapped her soft, gentle thighs as he slowly thrusted deep into her cunt. He was enjoying himself with her pussy. It was so young and smooth and his old cock was violating it. He slid his hands across her smooth skin and couldn't find a single wrinkle. She was still young and full of life. And soon, to be full of his seed.

Jagan watched as the priest took his wife and fucked her in front of him and Janhvi's own father. They both stood by and watched as the priest and Janhvi moaned together as he picked up his thrusting pace and drove himself harder and as deep as he could go.

"Oh ! Please fill me with your sacred seed and bless my womb so I may have many healthy kids!" Janhvi whimpered as she felt the priest's cock start pulsating as it pulled the seed from his wrinkly, saggy balls up into his veiny shaft.

"Yes child! You are now blessed!! Oooooooo..."

4.jpg

The priest's mouth fell open and his eyes rolled back as he started convulsing, his white spunk exploding inside of Janhvi's little cunt. He came so hard that he nearly lost his balance. He dug his fingers deeper into Janhvi's soft hips as he squirted every last drop of cum into her wet hole. He had months of cum stored for her and he made sure he emptied every drop into her cunt.

Her pussy milked him ensuring his balls were completely empty. After a few minutes of slow thrusting while his wrinkled balls spat the last few drops out of his shrinking cock, the priest pulled himself free and sighed, holding onto a nearby wall to regain his strength after Janhvi's pussy milked him dry.

"My seed shall ensure you and Jagan have many children and remain happy forever," he finally spoke with a shaky voice. "Please, Janhvi's father, if you would join your daughter on the stage and send her off to Jagan."

Janhvi's father smiled a large grin that went from ear to ear, his cock was now leaking copious amounts of precum onto the ground and all over his hand. He let his cock go and hopped onto the stage leaving Jagan by himself, his boner barely being contained in his suit pants. It was a good thing it was somewhat dark in the room otherwise Janhvi might see how hard he was and how much he had been leaking. Instead, Janhvi's full attention was on her father's leaking cock.

The very cock that had given her life was now the cock that was going to empty itself into her and send her off properly to her new husband, Jagan. She watched as it bounced around with each step her father took and she could see small strands of clear precum oozing from the tip of his uncircumcised cock.

He gave her a small kiss on her cheek and whispered, "Oh, my little Janhvi. How I have waited for this very moment to send you off into a happy marriage. Since your mother's passing, I haven't had a good pussy to fuck. So please forgive me for being as hard as I am."
5.jpg

Janhvi trailed her fingers along her father's rigid cock as she felt every inch of it. She had never seen her father's cock before and he was harder than the priest was. Much bigger too. The priest's cock was maybe 6 inches while her father sat at definitely 7-7.5. No one compared to Jagans cock which sat at 8.5-9 inches, but still, her father was harder than any cock she had ever seen or felt before.

She watched as he shuddered when her finger tips found his swinging balls and she cradled them in her hand feeling just how heavy he was. She was touching the sack that she once existed in and would now be emptying inside of her.

Her father moaned and his eager hands grabbed her plump breasts and he caressed them in his hands. He was touching his own daughter's breasts and it made him hornier than ever. They were so soft like marshmallows, yet firm and perky. He played with her pink nipples between his fingertips before taking each one into his mouth and sucking on them.

"Oh Daddy. Be gentle with them. Jagan still needs his turn," Janhvi moaned as she pet her father's head while he sucked on her youthful tits.

He buried his face in between them and rubbed them all over his face before sliding his hands down her smooth, thin stomach and straight to her leaking cunt that was now dripping with the priests cum. He was on his knees and playing with his daughters breasts and tight little pussy while her new husband stood by and watched and waited his turn. His rigid cock stabbed Janhvi in the hip as he stood up to feel her round ass.

"Owe Daddy, be careful with that thing. You're really hard and it's leaking a lot."

"Oh my little Janhvi, I'm sorry. Like I warned you earlier, it's been a long time," her father responded as he groped Janhvi's firm, round ass before giving it a small spank. He caresses a small freckle on her left cheek before slapping it once again. "God damn you have a nice body. I did a good job."

Janhvi smiled and got onto her knees, eye level with her father's cock before giving it a gentle kiss on the tip which caused a strand of precum to form from her lips to his cock head. "No Daddy. THESE did a good job," Janhvi spoke as she licked her father's balls, tasting the sweat and precum from the heavy sack. He moaned loud and the priest sat back and began jerking himself off as he watched Janhvi enjoy her own father.

Janhvi slowly slid her father's stiff cock into her mouth and sucked it clean, swirling her tongue all over his meat rod like a lollipop before pulling it free and making a "pop" sound with her mouth.

5.jpg

"Daddy, please bless me and send me off to Jagan using the very instrument that gave me life. It shall be consumed in my pussy and you shall bless me with your gift of life, blessing this marriage," Janhvi recited as she stood up and slowly stroked her father's hard, saliva coated cock.

Her father laid on his back and recited, "With this cock, the very cock that gave you life, I shall now bless your womb and give you away to your new husband, Jagan, so that you two may live happily ever after and provide many children to continue this religion."

Janhvi climbed on top of her father and faced him, leaning forward so her breasts dangled in his rough face as she guided his twitching cock towards her tight, aching pussy.

"Thanks Daddy. Now please, enjoy the very pussy you created and gave life to. You spent your life raising me into the woman I am and now it is time for me to reward you with my pussy. "

jhanvi-3.jpg

Without a second to think, Janhvi's dripping snatch engulfed her father's dick as she sat down on his lap, burying his cock deep into her womb. Her father threw his head back in extreme pleasure as his daughter's pussy closed in on his piercing rod. He felt her walls clench his cock tight, just as they did the priest's cock, and soon, her own husband's cock.
nice story and amazing edits bro..

#Kajal Aggarwal in Ashram part -- 3

Master-ji: There is only one way we can get rid of these snakes. We need to offer them milk and they might drink and move away, otherwise any moment they can attack us.

I also thought that's a good idea and probably the only way to get out of this dreadful situation.

Ramlal: But Master-ji, I have to go out to bring milk for snake, but they are on the doorway and surely would bite me if I try doing something silly.

Me: Right Master-ji. No one can go out. Then what to do?

Master-ji thought for a while and then said, "Madam, you can only save us from this situation."

Me? I was very astonished. How can I help out this situation?

Master-ji: Madam, you have the natural milk. Please get out some milk and feed these snakes, then only the snakes might go.

I was simply dumbstruck!

What does this old ruffian mean? I need to squeeze out milk from my breasts for these snakes! I was getting confused. But due to this awful situation, I could not even work out in my mind of an alternative too. There were droplets of sweat on my exposed breast area and I could realize I was sweating more throughout my body due to this abnormal situation I am in.

Master-ji: Madam, please think with a cool head. Milk will satisfy these snakes and we might be saved. It will take only some minutes for you to get it from your breasts.

Ramlal: Madam, please. I also have a bowl here for my eating purpose in which you can get out the milk.

I understood the situation, but since I was childless till then, milk formation was not there in my breasts. These two males did not know that. I had no other way but to reveal that to Master-ji.

Me: Master-ji, I mean err... I do not have a child till now. So, you can understand probably that...

Master-ji was witty enough to get what I meant and exclaimed, "Oh! I can understand Madam, but then the only hope is also gone!"

I was so thankful that Master-ji understood me at once, but that rascal Ramlal was after me.

Ramlal: But Madam, I have heard if proper sucking is done on the breasts, unmarried females can also produce milk.

Me: Just shut up! Master-ji, please...

Master-ji: Ramlal, don't talk rubbish. What do you mean? You will suck Madam's breast and milk will come out? Milk will only form in Madam's breasts after she gets pregnant at least once. Didn't you hear that Madam has not been pregnant till now.

I was feeling very embarrassed, as Master-ji instead of speaking in general terms, told Ramlal using my direct example. Me being a matured married woman could not escape the heat hidden in those words and was feeling the womanly tightness in my boobs. I could not look directly to Master-ji in some shame and had to adjust my bra from the sides to accommodate my heavy breathing.

d726bc8e3f8bf5b80c237dc841918d49.jpg

Simultaneously I was sweating profusely and my white bra was now very clearly visible over my blouse and below also, I began to look indecent, as the thin layer of petticoat was now soaked with drops of sweat on my thighs. I looked down from the corner of my eyes and realized that my petticoat was clinging to my well-formed thighs in a lewd manner. I pulled and jerked the cloth of the petticoat in a reluctant way so that it did not look very obvious to these males.

One thing was puzzling for me that the snakes were not approaching us; they both remained stationed at the doorway only. They were gently swaying their heads standing in an upright position. And due to their strategic position it was impossible for anyone of us getting out of this room without being bitten by them.

Ramlal: But Master-ji, then what to do?

There was silence for a while and then Master-ji came up with an idea, which was the most bizarre and weird I have ever heard.

Master-ji: Eureka!

The old man almost jumped and both Ramlal and me were surprised seeing his reaction.

Master-ji: Please listen to me carefully Ramlal. You can save us.

Ramlal looked equally puzzled as me.

Master-ji: Listen to me carefully. I can see only one way of getting the milk and get rid of these snakes. But since Madam does not yet have developed milk in her breasts, I have this plan.

He paused. I wondered what he is up to!

Master-ji: Madam, these snakes will not be able to differentiate between milk and a white liquid. So what I feel is we can fool the snakes with a white liquid, which is not actually milk. Ramlal, you will masturbate here and pour your fluid in the bowl and we will fool the snakes with that white solution.

There was pin drop silence in the room, only the slight hissing of the snakes could be heard. I did not know what to say. Even though I appreciated in my mind the idea, but looking at the practical angle was highly scared. An unknown middle-aged lower class male will masturbate in front of me, a grownup lady of 28; that too married!

I was truly feeling very edgy and uncomfortable now and could not counter also as I do not have any alternative way to get rid of this situation. Giving milk to snake to get rid of them seemed to be the wisest decision to me.

Ramlal: Master-ji, will it work?

Master-ji: Nothing works, Ramlal, till we try. Madam, I know it will be somewhat uncomfortable for you, but as you do not have the milk in your breast, you can also realize...

Me: I can understand Master-ji.

What would I say more? The very thoughts of this idea was giving me a wild turn on and more so as I was not fully dressed also for a long time now.

Master-ji: Ramlal, do not waste time, as anytime the snakes may proceed to us.

Ramlal: Master-ji, how can I do it fast? I need the time. I need to think.

At this comment, I could not stop laughing and Ramlal probably was encouraged seeing me reacting positively to such a 'hot' issue.

Ramlal: Madam, this man will not be able to remember when he last did 'that', and he is telling me to do it fast.

I again giggled at his comment, which I knew I should not, but I was somehow feeling quite aroused at this development. Little did I know that the medication, which I took just before leaving the ashram with Uday, also had its effect on me.

382aa04e44520b8b5d2ac06df7fc0b51.jpg

Master-ji: Okay, okay, if needed I will show you what I can still do.

Ramlal: You will surely get a heart attack Master-ji. Am I wrong Madam?

I had to smile and nod at this lower class filthy discussion. Ramlal was now about to start and I was having a pounding in my heart with my nipples fully taut within my bra. Ramlal turned to the wall and took off his lungi, now he was in his underwear and vest only. I saw he took both his hands towards his crotch and started with the process facing the wall. He was time and again turning his head looking at the door too at the snakes.

After some moments he confessed reality.

Ramlal: Master-ji, I cannot think of anything at all. The scariness is more in my mind due to these snakes. My lund is not getting erect Master-ji.

There was silence. Ramlal was facing us now and he was holding on to his dick within his underwear and I could clearly make out its position. His underwear was of thin material and I saw his lund was hanging like a big banana.

Master-ji: Hmm. What to do then? Madam?

I had nothing to say and before I could say anything also Master-ji bowled me over.

Master-ji: Okay Ramlal, do one thing. You look at Madam and try to masturbate. Seeing a female should help you.

Me: What?

Master-ji: Madam, if looking at you can help him, let him. We need the milk that's all.

Me: But Master-ji this is absolutely...

I was feeling so ashamed that my voice choked. My feeble resistance was not enough to stop these males.

Master-ji: Madam please cooperate. Madam, if you feel very shy, you can do one thing, you can turn to the wall and Ramlal will see you from behind and try to masturbate.

Ramlal: Yes Madam, I will try this.

The rascal was now smiling very wickedly. Seeing no other alternative, I agreed and went a couple of steps towards the wall and turned my back to Master-ji and Ramlal.

I was almost tongue-tied as I had never been in such a state before or after marriage. I did notice on road or at gatherings males staring at my erect boobs or my swaying hips, but not such deliberate thing ever happened. Ramlal must be gaping at my full ass now as I was facing the wall. I remembered while I was combing my hair in our bedroom once, my husband commented 'looks a big ripe pumpkin darling' looking at my petticoat-covered ass. I do not know if Ramlal was thinking the same. My petticoat string was tied just at the curve of my waist to my hips. I wish today I had tied it a bit up towards my navel. My bulging ass cheeks must be appearing very alluring and more so as my panty had long ago curled like a rope in my ass crack.

42-Kajal-Agarwal-Old-Back-Teasing-photo.jpg

Ramlal: Madam, you look so beautiful from the backside. Thank god, you are not wearing the sari, it covers so much of your treasure.

Master-ji: Madam, Ramlal is so correct. You back is very attractive.

Master-ji also now joined Ramlal in praising my figure. I had nothing to say and could only utter, "Please do it fast."

After a gap of few seconds, there was another request coming from that scoundrel Ramlal.

Ramlal: Madam, still I cannot concentrate, these snakes are moving their head so much that my eyes are going towards them.

Me: What can I do for that?

I was a bit irritated now, but Master-ji quickly controlled the situation.

Master-ji: Ramlal, you come close to Madam and I will keep an eye on the snakes. Don't fear. Madam, you also help him a bit to masturbate quickly.

Me: What more shall I do?

Master-ji: Madam, you can do a lot. Right now, you are only standing like a statue Madam. I think if you can be a little bit cooperative and can just err... I mean if you can move your waist in rhythm, the work will be easier for Ramlal.

Me: What do you mean Master-ji?

Master-ji: Madam nothing much. Just as the snakes are constantly shaking their heads and keeping an eye on us, you just hold the wall and move your waist rhythmically just like a dancer. Madam, please consider the situation for Ramlal also – these poisonous snakes behind and we are asking him to...

Me: Okay, okay I understand.

And what did I understand? That I have to sway my petticoat-covered hips in rhythm so that this scoundrel Ramlal gets excited and get his lund erect. I thought it's no use wasting time and started as Master-ji suggested. I lifted both my arms slightly upwards at the level of my eyes and held the wall and started moving my hips in a flowing way. I remember my school days when I used to be in dance class and that experience is coming handy today!

Master-ji and Ramlal both exclaimed with positive reactions at my hip movement and I had to tell them that in my teenage days, I used to take dance lessons. I turned my head for a second and saw Ramlal was in close proximity now, and his eyes were glued to my swinging ass. I was feeling very, very hot now doing all this. I continued with my gyration and heard deep breathing of Ramlal at my back, as there was hardly any sound in the room. I myself was getting horny now and was feeling the tightness in my bra, as the very idea of myself moving my ass like a dancer to get a male masturbate!

kaju.gif

After some moments I heard nothing and felt restless and turned towards Master-ji and Ramlal. I realized that my pussy had started flowing fluids due to the heat generated in me from this abnormal, but erotic situation. I simply blushed seeing Ramlal's erect lund looking like a protruding rod within his underwear and he was constantly stroking it with both his hands. It was looking certainly very tempting to me, and for that matter, to any matured woman this is a very welcome sight. Ramlal was slightly taken by surprise by my turning to him and he stammered.

Ramlal: Its err... not done yet Madam.

I was getting thrill now from the situation and I felt like being naughty. I wondered how this was happening within me? I am such a homely housewife, so conservative in dressing and approach, so shy about exhibitionism, so sensitive to male touching and groping; little did I know that the medication was also guiding my senses now. Looking directly to Ramlal's eyes for the first time probably, I smiled.

Me: How long will it take Ramlal?

Master-ji: Madam, I think he needs a little more assistance from you.

Me: Tell me that Master-ji, I am not an astrologer, I cannot read his mind.

I could not take my eyes off Ramlal's erect dick. I was feeling really hot now seeing that 'ready rod', and I was breathing heavily, my body getting taut for that lund.

Master-ji: Madam, you just continue your semi dancing posture, and please allow Ramlal to touch you on your...

Master-ji deliberately left the sentence incomplete to see my reaction, he was an experienced man and readily saw that I had little objection, as by now I was in full womanly 'heat'.

Master-ji: Madam, I promise he will not touch you anywhere else. I think this will readily get his fluids out of him.

In normal circumstances, I would have given a tight slap if a male wants to touch me on my ass, though it's not that unknown males have never touched me there. In the crowded trains or buses, I had no doubt felt their hands over my sari or salwar on my firm globes, both upper and lower, but it cannot be compared to today's incident.

Honestly I felt like being touched now. I even felt like removing my blouse and bra completely because of the heat in the room and also within my body. It not only made my bra wet with sweat, but also my heaving flesh was trying to as if break the shackles of my undergarment. I readily agreed to the proposal, but obviously tried not to show that.

Me: Okay Master-ji, as you say, but please do it fast.

I turned to the wall again and started to swing my hips like a dancer holding the wall in front of me. This time I was more eager to do this action and swung my hips more in a circular fashion. I must be looking awfully vulgar being a woman with a matured figure doing this hip movement wearing a blouse and petticoat and hence naturally Ramlal was also up to the task in a flash and I felt his grip on my right ass check almost instantaneously.

Ramlal: What a gaand you have Madam. It's so smooth and firm.

Master-ji: When it looks so good, must be good in taste also.

I heard Master-ji and Ramlal's chuckles. Ramlal was pinching hard on my macro-sized bottoms each time I swung my hips to the right and to the left. His pinches fell on my ass cheeks, just covered by the thin petticoat, as my panty had already bunched up to my ass crack and I was quite sure Ramlal could feel that with his fingers and readily identified that only the thin layer of cloth was separating his fingers from touching a lady's naked ass cheeks.

wUGk4v.gif

Master-ji: Madam, you are looking too sexy from the back. Ramlal, you are so lucky.

Ramlal: Master-ji, you do not see these things at this age and better keep an eye on the snakes.

We all laughed at his comment. I was laughing shamelessly stirring my round bottom and getting pinched there at random by that scoundrel. I thought if someone pulls up my petticoat to my waist, my ass cheeks would surely look red by this vigorous pinching. My pussy was all wet by now and had a heavy flowing. I realized soon that Ramlal had taken both his hands off his dick and was stroking my gaand now. He cupped my each ass cheek in each palm and was squeezing those like an air horn, as I swung my ass with more force now due to his rough fondling.

Master-ji: Ramlal, be quick, the snakes are advancing!

There was an alert from Master-ji. I do not know whether Ramlal at all heard it, as he was so much engrossed in crushing my gaand with both hands. I was writhing in ecstasy due to this male fondling on my very sensitive organs, the ass and was muttering in sexual pain. I just then felt Ramlal had taken his palms off my gaand and I thought he must have heard Master-ji's alert.

No way. Ramlal was now demanding more! Till such time he was touching and squeezing me and now without even taking permission, he started pulling my petticoat up from my back exposing my fair legs.

Me: What are you doing. Stop. Stop. Master-ji!

I was enjoying every bit of his touching over my clothes, but now I was suddenly afraid of getting molested by this ruffian. Before I could offer a substantial resistance, he took the advantage of being at my back and lifted my petticoat almost to my thighs and grabbed my thighs with his rough hands. His fingers were touching the naked skin of my midthigh almost and he buried his face on my round ass. It was a very sensuous position for me. A male grabbing me from behind, pulling my dress above my knees, touching me on my firm thighs, and at the same time rubbing his face on my gaand!
Master-ji did not interrupt and I had to be in this compromising position for some significant time meekly struggling. L

Lastly I cried out when that rascal bite me on my firm ass cheek over my petticoat and started poking his thick nose into my ass crack. My panty was already bunched up there and now he was thrusting his nose hard there and honestly that was a terrific feeling. Simultaneously his hands embraced my naked thighs under my petticoat.

Me: Uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

I could not take that any more and started cumming heavily. My whole body was writhing in sexual delight and the pad inside my panty was fully wet now. My resistance was getting weaker and Ramlal seeing the opportunity without any delay crawled his fingers over my silky thighs and went up and up to touch my most private organ. Though I was adequately covered by my petticoat on my hips and in the front too, Ramlal's hands made me naked inside.

SNCElgEr_o.jpg

I had sexual pleasures with my husband no doubt, but this was entirely different, a new sexual feeling as if due the abnormal situation buildup and the people. Ramlal also in no time had his fluids coming out of his lund and this time I had his 'lund darshan' also as he poured that hot white fluid into a bowl. This was the first time I was seeing a male dick apart from my hubby's! I could hear my heart beat seeing that black rod oozing the white fluid. Oh! What a site! All women love that, but not to go in waste like this, but to be in their honey pots.

I now tried to do mind control as Guru-ji advised me in the morning. I already had my first orgasm out of the total four I need in two days as per Guru-ji. I quickly adjusted my clothing, though there was not much left to do. Ramlal stood there half naked with his lund hanging like a banana again as his erection was gone due to the discharge. My condition was also like Ramlal's penis, fully exhausted.

Master-ji now took the bowl from Ramlal and kept a safe distance and offered his semen to the snakes and to my utter disbelief the snakes started sipping that! But after gulping some, they lifted their heads from the bowl and thankfully turned back and left the room quietly. We all were so relieved and the whole episode ended there.

Not much happened after that, except for Master-ji did give me a better fitting blouse tallying the measurements noted in the notebook and I wore that in front of these two males taking my present blouse off and giving them a clear view of my fair, smooth back and midriff, the only cover being my bra strap, and then I wore my sari, and before I left...

Master-ji: Okay Madam, all's well that ends well. We are saved from the snakes. Thanks for your cooperation. But do let me know if you feel a problem with this new blouse. I will send a couple more through Uday.

Me: Thanks Master-ji.

Master-ji: And Madam, when you get time from ashram in the afternoon, you can come down here and I can solve the problem with your panty also.

I nodded and came out of the room. I was quite exhausted and feeling pretty much ashamed too about what happened just now in this tailor's room.

Uday came back to the tailor's place in another 10 minutes and till such time I had to tolerate Ramlal's ogling at my figure. Coming back to ashram first thing I did was to take a bath and the herbal waters seemed to work wonders for me. I was so fresh again and honestly felt like having another orgasm. Before that Nirmal came to take the pad, which I was wearing within my panty. He told that Guru-ji would replace a new one after each of my outdoor visit. I took rest in the afternoon after lunch and was time and again recapitulating what I did with Master-ji and Ramlal. My ears turned red as I thought of Master-ji taking my blouse measurements, me doing a half-dance for Ramlal's masturbation, and finally Ramlal's rough touches on my lower part of the body. I could not sleep properly due to these horny thoughts.

actressalbum.com_kajal-hot-saree-pics-4.jpg

to be continued...

As Divyanka's and my once flat bellies started to swell with Gopi's children, his wild lust started to fade away. Maybe after witnessing two beautiful women carrying his children, his body might have given his brain the mission accomplished signal. He was still capable of fucking us to submission, but that was only if we consented. Now he was a gentle lover. If we resisted in anyway, he didn't push us. Now it was Divyanka and I were the ones that were crazy with lust. The pregnancies made us super horny all the time. So it was very common to see either me or Divyanka, leading Gopi to his or our room to get orgasms pounded out of our womanhood.

The pregnancy started to mold my body from a girl to a woman. My breasts, hips, thighs and buttocks started to fill out nicely as my belly grew. The pregnancy was starting to do wonders on Divyanka already sexy body. She was a walking symbol of fertility. We noticed that we looked at each other in a more sexual way now. The horniness caused by the pregnancy played a big part in it and soon I experienced my first same sex experience. One day when Gopi was feeding his cock in to my pussy, Divyanka climbed on to the bed naked and started to kiss me and suck on my breasts. For me this was a dream coming true. Even if I wasn't in to girls, I was really attracted to Divyanka's personality and super sexy body. She was an excellent kisser and did wonders with her tongue and fingers in my pussy. Soon, we were regularly having threesomes with Gopi and I felt like I was living in a dream. I couldn't get enough of Divyanka's body. Sometimes I licked her whole body from top to bottom, just to appreciate her beautiful body. Sometimes, I fingered her roughly just to hear her sweet soft moans. Sometimes I was leading Divyanka to my bedroom to have a private session of love with just the two of us.

788_1000.gif

One day, Pankaja came to visit and saw our pregnant bodies. He didn't even ask who the fathers were and left us forever, telling that we were both sluts. I think he was more than happy with the situation that he got to get me and Gopi out of his life and move in with his secret girlfriend at his new workplace. I got to know about his secret relationship from my friend, the day I dumped all the birth control pills in to the toilet.

As the child in my womb grew, the strange feeling I had for its father started to grow stronger and stronger. Gopi was starting to act more and more like a caring husband. His linguistic abilities were also improving greatly for some reason. Gopi, Divyanka and I were a happy little family and within me and Divyanka grew the new members of that happy family.

As Divyanka and I entered the later terms of our pregnancies, Gopi was being very gentle with us. He didn't pound deep in to us anymore. In those times, Divyanka and I gave lot of blow jobs to him. Gopi and Divyanka were both delighted when she started producing breast milk. Her already large breasts became huge with pregnancy and she loved breast feeding Gopi; who was now always thirsty. Soon I also started producing milk and my breasts had grown by this time. I had my first experience at breast feeding while Gopi was pumping his seed in to me. It felt like he was sucking the very life out of me through my breasts while pumping his life juice in to me. I was lucky enough to experience a mind shattering orgasm during my first breast feeding.

After much hard work, we managed to convince him that a part of him was swelling in our belly. After that, he always pointed at our swollen bellies said 'Little Gopi'. I still don't think he knows that it was his amazing fucking that put those children in to his mother and brother's former girlfriend.

After sometime, our little family was completed with two healthy children. Parts of Gopi continued living a life that he never had. Divyanka wants to have another baby as soon as she can with Gopi. I also want that, but I needed improve my career at my new job. So bringing another part of Gopi in to the world will have to wait.

(MyPornSnap.top)_top-10-tv-actress-divyanka-tripathi-nude-photo.jpg

(MyPornSnap.top)_blv5vzjccaatpot.jpg

289_1000.jpg

nude-Divyanka-Tripathi-8.jpg

As I watched the child with an adult body playing around with two other children, I realized what the strange feeling that overwhelmed everything in my life that I had about Gopi was.

img]https://storage.inssia.com/images/0018.jpg[/img]

It was Love.

THE-END
Awesome story bro.

I was getting thrill now from the situation and I felt like being naughty. I wondered how this was happening within me? I am such a homely housewife, so conservative in dressing and approach, so shy about exhibitionism, so sensitive to male touching and groping; little did I know that the medication was also guiding my senses now. Looking directly to Ramlal's eyes for the first time probably, I smiled.

I could not take my eyes off Ramlal's erect dick. I was feeling really hot now seeing that 'ready rod', and I was breathing heavily, my body getting taut for that lund.

Master-ji: Madam, you just continue your semi dancing posture, and please allow Ramlal to touch you on your...

Master-ji deliberately left the sentence incomplete to see my reaction, he was an experienced man and readily saw that I had little objection, as by now I was in full womanly 'heat'.

Master-ji: Madam, I promise he will not touch you anywhere else. I think this will readily get his fluids out of him.

In normal circumstances, I would have given a tight slap if a male wants to touch me on my ass, though it's not that unknown males have never touched me there. In the crowded trains or buses, I had no doubt felt their hands over my sari or salwar on my firm globes, both upper and lower, but it cannot be compared to today's incident.

Honestly I felt like being touched now. I even felt like removing my blouse and bra completely because of the heat in the room and also within my body. It not only made my bra wet with sweat, but also my heaving flesh was trying to as if break the shackles of my undergarment. I readily agreed to the proposal, but obviously tried not to show that.

I turned to the wall again and started to swing my hips like a dancer holding the wall in front of me. This time I was more eager to do this action and swung my hips more in a circular fashion. I must be looking awfully vulgar being a woman with a matured figure doing this hip movement wearing a blouse and petticoat and hence naturally Ramlal was also up to the task in a flash and I felt his grip on my right ass check almost instantaneously.

I heard Master-ji and Ramlal's chuckles. Ramlal was pinching hard on my macro-sized bottoms each time I swung my hips to the right and to the left. His pinches fell on my ass cheeks, just covered by the thin petticoat, as my panty had already bunched up to my ass crack and I was quite sure Ramlal could feel that with his fingers and readily identified that only the thin layer of cloth was separating his fingers from touching a lady's naked ass cheeks.

wUGk4v.gif

Master-ji: Madam, you are looking too sexy from the back. Ramlal, you are so lucky.

Ramlal: Master-ji, you do not see these things at this age and better keep an eye on the snakes.

We all laughed at his comment. I was laughing shamelessly stirring my round bottom and getting pinched there at random by that scoundrel. I thought if someone pulls up my petticoat to my waist, my ass cheeks would surely look red by this vigorous pinching. My pussy was all wet by now and had a heavy flowing. I realized soon that Ramlal had taken both his hands off his dick and was stroking my gaand now. He cupped my each ass cheek in each palm and was squeezing those like an air horn, as I swung my ass with more force now due to his rough fondling.

There was an alert from Master-ji. I do not know whether Ramlal at all heard it, as he was so much engrossed in crushing my gaand with both hands. I was writhing in ecstasy due to this male fondling on my very sensitive organs, the ass and was muttering in sexual pain. I just then felt Ramlal had taken his palms off my gaand and I thought he must have heard Master-ji's alert.

No way. Ramlal was now demanding more! Till such time he was touching and squeezing me and now without even taking permission, he started pulling my petticoat up from my back exposing my fair legs.

I was enjoying every bit of his touching over my clothes, but now I was suddenly afraid of getting molested by this ruffian. Before I could offer a substantial resistance, he took the advantage of being at my back and lifted my petticoat almost to my thighs and grabbed my thighs with his rough hands. His fingers were touching the naked skin of my midthigh almost and he buried his face on my round ass. It was a very sensuous position for me. A male grabbing me from behind, pulling my dress above my knees, touching me on my firm thighs, and at the same time rubbing his face on my gaand!
Master-ji did not interrupt and I had to be in this compromising position for some significant time meekly struggling. L

Lastly I cried out when that rascal bite me on my firm ass cheek over my petticoat and started poking his thick nose into my ass crack. My panty was already bunched up there and now he was thrusting his nose hard there and honestly that was a terrific feeling. Simultaneously his hands embraced my naked thighs under my petticoat.

I could not take that any more and started cumming heavily. My whole body was writhing in sexual delight and the pad inside my panty was fully wet now. My resistance was getting weaker and Ramlal seeing the opportunity without any delay crawled his fingers over my silky thighs and went up and up to touch my most private organ. Though I was adequately covered by my petticoat on my hips and in the front too, Ramlal's hands made me naked inside.

SNCElgEr_o.jpg

I had sexual pleasures with my husband no doubt, but this was entirely different, a new sexual feeling as if due the abnormal situation buildup and the people. Ramlal also in no time had his fluids coming out of his lund and this time I had his 'lund darshan' also as he poured that hot white fluid into a bowl. This was the first time I was seeing a male dick apart from my hubby's! I could hear my heart beat seeing that black rod oozing the white fluid. Oh! What a site! All women love that, but not to go in waste like this, but to be in their honey pots.

I now tried to do mind control as Guru-ji advised me in the morning. I already had my first orgasm out of the total four I need in two days as per Guru-ji. I quickly adjusted my clothing, though there was not much left to do. Ramlal stood there half naked with his lund hanging like a banana again as his erection was gone due to the discharge. My condition was also like Ramlal's penis, fully exhausted.

Master-ji now took the bowl from Ramlal and kept a safe distance and offered his semen to the snakes and to my utter disbelief the snakes started sipping that! But after gulping some, they lifted their heads from the bowl and thankfully turned back and left the room quietly. We all were so relieved and the whole episode ended there.

Not much happened after that, except for Master-ji did give me a better fitting blouse tallying the measurements noted in the notebook and I wore that in front of these two males taking my present blouse off and giving them a clear view of my fair, smooth back and midriff, the only cover being my bra strap, and then I wore my sari, and before I left...

Master-ji: Okay Madam, all's well that ends well. We are saved from the snakes. Thanks for your cooperation. But do let me know if you feel a problem with this new blouse. I will send a couple more through Uday.

Master-ji: And Madam, when you get time from ashram in the afternoon, you can come down here and I can solve the problem with your panty also.

I nodded and came out of the room. I was quite exhausted and feeling pretty much ashamed too about what happened just now in this tailor's room.

Uday came back to the tailor's place in another 10 minutes and till such time I had to tolerate Ramlal's ogling at my figure. Coming back to ashram first thing I did was to take a bath and the herbal waters seemed to work wonders for me. I was so fresh again and honestly felt like having another orgasm. Before that Nirmal came to take the pad, which I was wearing within my panty. He told that Guru-ji would replace a new one after each of my outdoor visit. I took rest in the afternoon after lunch and was time and again recapitulating what I did with Master-ji and Ramlal. My ears turned red as I thought of Master-ji taking my blouse measurements, me doing a half-dance for Ramlal's masturbation, and finally Ramlal's rough touches on my lower part of the body. I could not sleep properly due to these horny thoughts.

to be continued...
Nice one

wUGk4v.gif

SNCElgEr_o.jpg

to be continued...
Excellent

N

wUGk4v.gif

SNCElgEr_o.jpg

to be continued...
Good

wUGk4v.gif

SNCElgEr_o.jpg

to be continued...
Add fucking and continue

wUGk4v.gif

SNCElgEr_o.jpg

to be continued...
Super update bro

Back