• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Weekend Fun Story -- 3

I was born and brought up in Chennai, a single child of a single mom(Priyamani), who separated from her husband while she was expecting me. Initially it was tough on her but she managed getting into the hospitality industry and did pretty well for herself. As she was working all the time I was sent to a boarding school at age 8 and here I completed my schooling.

Now because my mother was a PR consultant in the hospitality industry, she really took great care of herself, gymming, walking , yoga the works. She had a beautiful face. She was fit with nice size firm tits, flat tummy and a perfectly sculptured ass. Even at 36 she could be passed of as being in her mid 20s. I was quite used to my boarding school friends comments on how hot she was, which I grew up with practically.

Priyamani-at-Neeli-Audio-Launch-13.jpg

Now coming back to bangalore, I had just shifted and gotten myself a two bedroom apartment, as I was financially independent, my mom decided to give her self a break from work , she had ample savings and decided she'd like to spend some time with me in bangalore.

In a couple of weeks my mom managed to send me a live in cook from Chennai, thank god for small mercies, I was having a terrible time with the part time cooks in bangalore with the language barrier. Anyway Suresh (who was probably a couple of years older than me)the cook was Glad to come to bangalore as he had a cousin here working close to my apartment.

A couple of weeks later my mom decided to come and spend some time in bangalore, I was more than happy to have her over, as I'd hardly met her in over a year, as I got placement here just after my exams.

With the small age difference between us and my mom's attitude which is closer to what she looks than her actual age, she always treated me more as a friend than a son. The first week was super fun, I took her to various restaurants and pubs in town, went shopping and life was going on as normal.

priyamani-new-photoshoot-in-tshirt-and-jeans%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Now i first started suspecting something was wrong, was the way she was dressing up at home, which i'd never seen before especially with Suresh around, for example, in hot tight short shorts or micro mini skirts and tight tops with a lacy bra and thong, which were both quite visible. The other thing which I started noticing was that every evening when I would be coming back from work Suresh's cousin Raju would be leaving the building, that was strange because in the first whole month while Suresh was here he came only 1 Sunday to meet him, therefore I recognised him.

Also every time I entered the flat she was in the shower, it didn't matter weather I came home early late or my usual time. Also a couple of time's when I entered the kitchen and they both were there I noticed her shorts were riding up her ass, like someone had given her a wedgie and was playing with that perfect ass or the shorts had become too tight. I suspected there was something definitely fishy.

priyamani-stills-photos-pictures-306.jpg

Anyway when I'd gotten to know that mom was coming to meet me I'd applied far a couple of days leave so that I could at least get a long weekend, otherwise it was only the evenings and Sundays.

I still remember it was a Wednesday when I got to know that I'd gotten the next 3 days of, I was super excited when I reached home that evening, as I entered my mom was in the shower as usual and Raju was just about to leave, so I asked Suresh why was his cousin coming here every day, to which they answered that they were learning some recipes from my mom, which seemed legit, but there was definitely something amiss.

I immediately decided not to mention the holiday and go by my business as usual.

So the next morning I left my home as always went to the cafe opposite my apartment block and waited. It was an extremely long wait, but as I suspected saw Raju entering the apartment at 3in the afternoon. I waited for 20 minutes and decided to go home.

I entered the apartment with my own set of keys, walked in, and saw clothes lying all over the drawing room sofa, so between that abd the fact that was feeling guilty about spying on my own mom, my heart was pounding I thought it would jump out of my chest.

Then I heard some noises coming from my moms room, they were grunting noises, it was quite clear as her room door wasn't shut now my heart was ready to explode, I quietly peeped through the corner and what I saw was my sweet innocent hot mom was on all fours, with Raju doggie styling her, with his right hand holding her white thong to one side and his left hand was spanking both her ass cheeks simultaneously while he humped her like a jackhammer. On the other side for Suresh holding her head with both hands and face fucking her as vigorously as Raju was humping her.

priyamani-hot-nude-sex-photos%2B%25287%2529.jpg

I almost choked, felt something heavy at the pit of my stomach and my heart beat was sky rocketing. had they forced themselves on her, but they obviously whad'nt because she was thrusting back as vigorously, seemed she was really enjoying being used.

I just froze for some time then I heard Raju saying this slut takes it well brother, with a hard spank to her ass, to which Suresh replied this Bitch doesn't only takes it gives it well to, at which point he took out his cock completely from her mouth and cock slapped her a couple of times.

I couldn't believe my eyes my ears, I wanted to run away but couldn't stop watching, now the sinking feeling was going, my heart beat was getting normal and it was all being replaced by this insane hornyness, I had never felt before and I was hooked. Just seeing these 2 dark servants using this hot sexy lady , it was impossible for me not to watch.

NudecockfuckingPriyamanipussynakedassspreadingphoto.jpg

By this time Suresh was nearing his end he took his 6 inch Cock out and sprayed her face with it, to my surprise whatever fell in and around her beautiful mouth she licked and swallowed and there was a lot of cum.

Then Raju stopped humping her from the back and laid down on the bed, in the mean time my mom took of her thong and wiped a blob of cum which had landed on her left eye with it. That's when I realised that Raju was hung like a horse, thick black and long, as he laid back with the monster standing straight and hard.

Just seeing my mom straddle that cock in reverse cowgirl style slowly with her petite body almost made me cum in my pants. As her bed was facing the door and in this position she was facing the door too, i for the first time could see her in all her glory.

She had her hair in high ponytail, her almond shaped brown eyes, to her high cheek bones and her thin sharp nose and that small mouth with perfectly shaped pouty lips. Her tits were more than a handful but firm and soft at the same time with pink nipples erect bouncing softly as she rode him. Her thin waist flat stomach giving her an amazing hour glass figure and then there was clean shaven pussy with her clit on display. Her thighs and legs were firm and sculptured just like her ass, it was quite a sight.

[mg]My Free Nice Sex Pics Gallery!

In the mean time Suresh had started sucking on breasts, she held his head with a hand full of his hair with her right hand and her left hand was on Rajus chest with her back arched. She was no longer just riding him slowly but had started grinding on his cock faster and faster like a Bitch in heat, while pushing Suresh's head down towards her pussy. Suddenly I heard her say she wanted him to lick her clit while she was grinding on Rajus monster.

Now the room was full of her moaning sounds the aaaahhhhas got louder the grinding got faster and Suresh's head was moving with her movement as he licked away at her clit, her head was tilted back eyes shut, Raju was holding on to her ass for dear life. Then she orgasmed like I've never seen anyone do before she started moving like she's had an epileptic fit, the moaning was so loud I thought the whole building would hear her. It took her a good couple of minutes to subside down, I had seriously never seen anything like that.

Then Raju got up stood on the bed while she sat on Suresh's face, she was still moving her hips slowly rubbing her pussy on his face and giving Raju a blowjob, more like trying to wrap her small mouth around that monster, I'd still give her full marks for effort. After a good 5 minutes of this Raju came he held her head tight dumping all his cum into her mouth. The room was now full of Raju grunting loud like seriously loud and glug glug glug of my mom trying to swallow all the cum.

5.jpg

She was now getting of Suresh's face, my eyes for a second left her face to see Suresh's face full of her juices, when I looked back up she had a trail of cum leaking from the side of her mouth, then I looked into her eyes and she was staring directly at me, she took her finger scraped the leaking cum and put it i her mouth sucking all the cum of her finger while staring at me, I almost died, and left immediately when Raju while wiping his remaining cum of his cock on her cheek decided to cock slap her and she lost eye contact, at that moment I had no idea how fuck am I going to go home and face her again...

As I left the apartment still under shock of what I had just witnessed, but more than that now scared about being caught spying on her, I left the building.

I just could not take the image of mom with the two of them out of my head. On one side I was feeling guilty about spying on my own mom and ashamed because it turned me on so much.

It was not like I had not been turned on by my mom in the past like our last trip to Phuket together, where every time going to the beach with her would give me a hard on because of the skimpy bikini's she wore which left very little to imagination. Or her see through summer dresses which she would wear with nothing but a thong.

7e0c0a0bbadaf877d45254c449f35754.jpg

I remember going to bars in the evening and she would be dressed as skimpy as the sluts on the side of the road in short shorts and tube tops.

I'll never forget the night she got picked up by a stranger at a bar and I ended up sleeping on the sofa of our suite, hearing them fucking all night in the adjacent room.

So I had been turned on many times by her, like any young son with a hot mom. But this was different seeing her getting fucked not only turned me on but made me lust her in a way I had never felt before.

While trying to get a grip on today's events I realised it was time to head back home.

Despite being scared and ashamed of my actions, I somehow managed getting myself to the door of my apartment.

As I opened the door with my set of keys, hoping I'll just sneak into my room, my heart was pounding faster than it had been the last time round.

But to my surprise I was greeted by a smiling mom walking barefoot towards me with her hair wet and a towel wrapped around her boobs covering her till her thighs.

9a4cb2a0b85d5453338b03665b1ba2a9.jpg

I just froze as she approached me giving me a hug and a peck on my lips like she usually does when I get home.

She probably didn't see me! I thought.

Mom smiling, "You smell of cigarettes, go brush your teeth and while you're at it have a shower too."

I did as I was told, entering the bathroom I noticed mom's laundry bag was lying on top of the washing machine.

I had to peek. Inside were skimpy shorts, thongs, lacy bras tight tops etc.

Seeing the stuff and imagining my mom wearing them started getting me hard again. Then I found the white thong she was wearing this afternoon with which she'd wiped the cum on her eye, it still had dried cum on it.

That was enough for me, as my 7 inch cock was super hard and pointing towards the ceiling, it felt like it would take off. I started shagging furiously to my moms image of getting fucked by the two guys.

P28229.jpg

I could not get over how turned on I was on seeing my own mom getting fucked, any self respecting son would have probably beaten the guys and fought with his mom, but I was definitely a pervert I realised.

Soon there were streams of cum landing on the shower cubicle wall.

What a relief! Probably now I can stop thinking about it I hoped.

After my shower I decided to grab a beer from the kitchen refrigerator, feeling confident after the way mom had wished me earlier.

Mom was already their filling up the ice box for her evening vodka and tonic, with Suresh the cook next to her with one hand of his on her ass.

She was only wearing a cropped yellow coloured tight top and bikini styled lacy see through white panties.

His hand did not come of her ass despite me entering, in fact I saw him squeezing her ass as I entered.

Mom gave me way to grab my beer, as I was leaving the kitchen I heard a spank, looking back I saw both of them looking at each other smiling, with his hand still playing with her ass cheeks.

jUh6SuuzSy2zbgm--Ea5CQJtkgGhepm3ZAZA26UEpeYWV9Xg2WR3MRGKkGclICSnNlnaht1pyikZCfbN_-yoy25YP_B6_0pSPQe-rKNuxIvLcXy0iHR4HYy99PVB0t8poCJAwhuh1Q

As I sat on the living room sofa, sipping on my chilled beer looking for my cigarettes, I knew things were never going to be the same again.

In a few minutes mom came and sat on the sofa opposite me. Suresh behind her carrying the vodka, icebox and tonics placed them on the bar and went back into the kitchen.

Not only were her tits on display under the thin top, but I could also see her pussy lips through her sheer panties.

Before I could ask, why was she dressed like this, she asked me to fix her a drink.

priyamani74.jpg

Fixing her drink I heard mom ask, "Did you enjoy the show?"

I almost dropped her glass!

"What show mom?" I asked innocently.

"I saw you son and don't worry I am not angry." she said with a wink!

I immediately responded by saying, "I am sorry mom, I should not have spied on you."

"Look son firstly you have nothing too be ashamed of. See I love fucking around and hate commitments, if I fuck around with friends and colleagues I'm branded a slut, god forbid if I fuck two together, which I really enjoy." She said with a wicked smile.

maxresdefault.jpg

Taking a deep breath mom continued. "Suresh and Raju are keeping me satisfied for the time being, at least! And where you are concerned it just turned me on, watching you watching me."

I didn't know what to say, I just grabbed my cigarettes and was lighting up.

"Now answer me baby, did you enjoy what you saw?" She said, with the same wicked smile.

"Mom I need to confess I've never been so turned on in my life."

I couldn't believe I just said that.

"That's great baby because I have a friend dropping in soon you might be in for another show." The smile widened.

"Who you expecting mom?" I asked curiously.

"Just my personal trainer from the gym I met a couple days ago babes." Saying that she went to her room to change for her guest.

I wasn't really shocked as I don't think anything could shock me anymore after today's events.

She came out wearing a little black dress and as she twirled around showing her dress to me the frock like bottom flew giving a glimpse of the black thong she'd changed into.

Priyamani+Jwellery+AD+Photoshoot+(4).jpg

I was making mom another drink when the bell rang.

"Oh by the way I'm introducing you as my boyfriend". She said in a very matter of fact way.

So I was introduced to Vijay the trainer as my moms boyfriend.

Vijay was young, lean and fit like most trainers, had a heavy Bengali accent while speaking in english.

I offered him a drink, as soon as he settled down with his beer, my mom went and sat right next to him.

There was some small talk for ten minutes or so when I excused myself to go to the washroom.

Walking back to the living room I saw my mom had already made her move, that was quicker than expected. She was sitting on him facing him and they were kissing passionately, as his hands were all over the place from squeezing her tits and ass, too feeling up her thighs legs and arched back.

maxresdefault.jpg

As soon as he noticed I was in the room he stopped and was about to lift her off, but she held on.

"Don't worry he likes to watch." She said.

Then looking directly at me with a smile mom asked, "Don't you my love?"

I just nodded and before I sat down on the bar stool in the corner I shut the blinds, didn't want the adjacent apartment seeing a show too!

By the time I sat back they were at it again, first thing I noticed was that he was quite rough and getting rougher by the second. Her dress had ridden up way over her waist and her black thong clad pale white ass was red with all his squeezing.

All of a sudden she got up of him and walked towards me.

"Be a darling and take of my clothes love." Mom said in a soft sexy voice.

Mom tuned around facing Vijay and giving me access to the zip at the back of her dress.

"Strip down babes let's see what you've got." She told Vijay.

I unzipped the back of her dress and slid it of her shoulders down to the floor, she had on a lacy black bra matching the lacy black thong.

I unhooked the bra and slid it of too, as I slid my thumbs into the sides of the panties, I gave a slight squeeze to mom's ass as I slipped them off.

"He likes to watch too?" A butt naked Vijay pointing at Suresh who had just entered the room.

priyamani%2Btopless%2Bnude%2Bboobs%2Bphotoshoot.jpg

"Sometimes he watches, sometimes he joins in too." She said, as she started walking towards Vijay.

Vijay was completely chiseled, lean and a dick standing proud, big enough to compliment his body.

Mom literally ran the last two steps, with her little petite frame and jumped on him wrapping both her legs around his waist and arms around his broad shoulders.

He lifted her holding her ass and started necking her and sucking on her tits, mom had just started moaning softly when he held her waist and turned her around like a cartwheel.

Now they were in a standing up 69 position with her thighs on his shoulders and her face parallel to his cock.

Mom wasted no time and had his cock in her mouth sucking away with her head bobbing upside down furiously as Vijay slowly and softly kept licking her pussy.

converted.gif

After a few minutes, Vijay turned her back around, only this time he penetrated her softly while she wrapped her legs around his waist.

He grabbed her ass with both his hands and started moving her up and down his shaft. Slowly at first and then he got faster and faster, at one point he had her up against the wall with him humping away as hard and fast as he could.

Mom's moaning got louder and louder with his every thrust.

After about fifteen minutes of this he started to loose steam, that's when he carried her back to the sofa, made her lie down with him on top, not loosing penetration even once.

PicsArt_06-28-12.08.04af2b8d94697a8754.jpg

Mom just held him tight moaning and screaming, begging him to fuck her harder.

The next ten minutes or so was him on top of her ploughing her nonstop with all the strength he had in him, till he came in her with a loud grunt.

More than seeing her getting fucked and asking for more, what I couldn't believe was she'd let him cum in her.

He had just about gotten of her and sat down, I could see both there bodies shining covered in sweat, when mom abruptly asked him to leave.

He just got up wore his clothes and asked if he could call her tomorrow to which she did not respond as he left.

priyamani-puss2.jpg

As mom sat back on the sofa getting her breath back sweating away, she called for Suresh, who had been on the other side of the living room this whole time playing with his semi hard cock.

He immediately walked towards her knelt down in front of her as she spread her legs and in seconds he was lapping away at her pussy like a hungry dog while stroking his cock.

She was feeding him her cream pie! He was obviously well trained and I had thought nothing could surprise me anymore.

Mom had one hand on his head and with the other she was squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples, moaning softly all this while our man Suresh was trying to get every drop of cum from her pussy.

She looked at me and while biting her lower lip and speaking in a very seductive voice, "You can jerk off if you want to baby."

priyamani4.jpg

I'd had a hard on from the time I had gotten my first beer.

My shorts were down and my cock sprung out pointing towards her in a jiffy.

"My little boy has grown." She said in the same soft seductive voice.

I thought it was an invitation and started to walk towards her.

"Don't you fucking dare you stay put." Her tone had changed.

I kept jerking of watching my mom as she kept playing with her tits with one hand and now was sucking her middle finger of the other in the most seductive way with Suresh still busy eating her out.

Just then I noticed her staring at my cock, I took my chances and walked to the corner of the sofa where she was sitting and pointed my cock directly at her face as I kept on stroking it.

"So my baby wants to cum on mommy's face," she said and started sucking on her finger again.

My cock was now just inches away from her face, how I was dying to shove it in her perfect mouth or at least cock slap that beautiful face when she suddenly held my cock with one hand and cupped my balls with the other.

She stared stroking my cock and squeezing my balls looking at me with those seductive eyes.

I could feel her thumb caress the base of my cock head with every stroke while her other hand kept squeezing my ball, I held her face with one hand and started rubbing my thumb across her pouty lips, as she started licking and sucking my thumb I could not hold it any longer.

Streams of cum started flowing out of my cock landing on her eyes, nose, lips, cheeks and chin. She kept on stroking me till she had milked me of my last drop. She was done with Suresh too by then and had pushed him away.

Full-nude-Priyamani-handjob-black-cock-sexy-nipple.jpg

I was still coming to terms with the fact that I had just gotten a hand job from my mom and that she'd let me cum all over her beautiful face.

Mom got up saying, "shower time, please order some pizza, as Suresh got no time to cook." As she started to laugh.

Suresh on the other hand got up picked up her clothes from the floor as they both left the living room.

I just sat back lighting another smoke and sipping my beer and watching my moms naked ass swaying as she walked away.

pic_1_big.jpg

Next morning I woke up to my mom entering my room in a see through yellow babydoll negligee, with a slit in the middle just below her breast, exposing her flat stomach and matching thong panties.

As she laid down next to me with her arm around my bare chest whispering in my ear, "I'm in a super naughty mood today baby," then slipping her hands into my boxers and grabbing my hardening cock she said, "get ready quick I have a surprise for you." I thought after yesterday's hand job I might be getting lucky again, so I grabbed her ass pulled her towards me and started kissing her but she pushed me saying, "get ready now! You have 20 minutes." And she left the room.

Ready to leave in no time, I came out to see my mom in a light pink sleeveless salwar kameez it had a deep neck showing her ample cleavage, tight and see through enough to show of her lacy bra clad breasts and bikini styled panty clad ass.

Her hair was done in a ponytail, she never wore makeup thanks to her perfect skin, but had a dark lipstick on accentuating her beautiful pouty lips.

God she looked good!

priyamani_cute_stills_0906.jpg

As we left she handed me a back pack asking me to carry it. I didn't give it a second thought and the next thing I know is we are hailing a cab. Being a hot sweaty summer day sitting in a non air conditioned cab the the thin material of her kurta was sticking to her body making the lacy bra even more visible, I just couldn't keep by eyes of her bulging breasts. Only when we got of the cab I realised we had reached some busy market area.

"Where are we going mom?" I asked inquisitively.

"Oh nothing son, I just wanted to meet up with Raju's boss again." She answered casually.

"Raju as in Suresh's cousin and why?" I inquired as flashes of them fucking crowded my mind.

"Yes my dear you know Raju," she said with a smile, "I came here last week to meet Raju as his boss wasn't giving him leave and ended up getting my fucked out of my brains by both of them."

What the fuck! I didn't know what to say, every time I thought nothing could shock me my mom would prove me wrong.

Walking down the crowded market we finally entered a small clothes shop with cheap clothes and cheaper lingerie . Entering I noticed Raju standing behind the counter with a huge smile on his face seeing mom. Without saying a word mom walked past him and entered the door leading to what I presumed was a back room. Raju and I followed after Raju locked the main door to the shop and put a closed sign on it.

The inside room was musky due to lack of ventilation, it was an empty space with a few stacks of clothes in one corner. In front of us was a cemented raised platform with a mattress on it. It was definitely a few degrees hotter here than outside and it was a bloody hot day. On the raised platform sat Raju's boss, a fat balding man who looked like in his late 50's . He wore a vest and loose boxer shorts.

This old man fucked mom's brains out! No way I thought.

He welcomed mom back, with a huge grin and already had one hand in his boxers playing with his cock.

Mom wasting no time walked towards Raju and they both started kissing each other passionately. She was stroking his big cock which was already out of his trousers as he kept mauling her ass and tits. In the mean time the old man got naked and stood behind mom pulling at at her kameez(top) while she was still kissing Raju and tearing it completely off . Next he did the same with her salwar(bottom) yanking it off with one swift move. If it wasn't for Raju holding her she would have definitely fallen.

priyamani_1.jpg

Mom then turned around and facing The old man and started stroking his cock with one hand while still stroking Raju's cock with the other who was standing right behind her now. She looked really hot sandwiched between the two of them wearing sexy lingerie.

Mom started moaning as the old man put his hands in her panties and started fingering her pussy hard and fast and sucking on her round boobs as Raju took of her bra. He then literally made mom walk to the mattress while fingering her nonstop as she kept stroking both their cocks.

As she reached the raised platform, she climbed the mattress on all fours. It was quite a sight watching mom crawling slowly towards the centre of the mattress with her pert sculptured ass pointing towards the ceiling in those tight panties. Mom then pulled out a condom packet from under a cushion turned around still on all fours and put the base of the condom on the old mans cock head and unrolled it on the entire length of his shaft with her lips and mouth as he stood at the edge of the raised platform. That was the first time I'd seen anyone do that and from the looks of it, it was apparent that it was a first for the old man too.

He froze for a moment, but regaining his senses he pulled moms face up to his own and started kissing, more like he was slobbering her face. His hands too were all over her, he couldn't stop squeezing her ass, tits, thighs, back , stomach just about wherever his hands could reach. He then pushed moms head back towards his condom covered cock and she started sucking on it immediately as Raju climbed the mattress pealing her panties off penetrating her pussy and started pounding her hard and fast. Her head started bobbing up and down the old mans cock in rhythm with Raju's every stroke.

BigboobsPriyamaniassfuckimagenakedsex.jpg

Soon though the rhythm was lost as the old man standing at the corner of the mattress held moms head and started face fucking her hard, while Raju humped away relentlessly. There was streams of spit running down her chin as she kept gagging on his hairy cock.

The old man suddenly pulled mom's face upwards to kiss her again, with a jerk, making Raju's cock slip out of her. Raju trying to grab her again was told by the old man to sit back and watch as he climbed on top of the mattress.

Sitting on the mattress he grabbed mom face again (which looked a little disappointed without Raju's big cock in her) and frantically started face fucking her. She started gagging instantly with spit pouring out of her mouth onto his hairy cock and balls. After a good five minutes of face fucking her when he eventually let go of her face, her lipstick was smudged, her eyes were watery, her mouth had a stream of spit coming out of it and her hair was completely messed up.

He then made mom lie down on her back and went down on her, lapping up all her juices while again fingering her hard and fast. She held on to his head screaming and panting loud as he kept eating her out and fingering her simultaneously.

XXPriyamani32.jpg

Next he laid on top of her penetrating her and without wasting any time started humping her, all the while holding her hands above her head with one hand and squeezing her ass with his other hand. His humping just got more and vigorously as he started licking her arm pits and squeezing her ass harder. Mom kept moaning softly and biting her lower lips while he kept grunting loud with every push. Ten minutes of this and he suddenly stopped, got off her turned her around lifted her ass towards his face and started licking her ass, giving her a proper rim job.

NakedthighPriyamanipussysexhotnudefuckingpic.md_.jpg

He wanted to fuck her ass and I could see horror and excitement on mom's face.

I couldn't believe the stamina this old man had!

Lining himself behind her, with her in doggie style he proceeded to penetrate her round soft ass slowly, I could see the agony on her face with her biting her lower lips harder and her eyes tearing up again. Suddenly she was screaming in pain but that didn't stop him he carried on till he hadn't penetrated her ass fully. She was still screaming her head off, but that just seemed to encourage him.

He started humping her slowly while her screams turned into loud moans and soon she was fingering her clit with one hand as the old man kept butt fucking her. Her face was on the mattress facing me and ass in the air, her eyes were shut as she kept moaning louder and louder, with the old man now fucking her ass harder and faster, she too had started fingering herself more frantically. Soon the old man started spanking her ass really hard with one hand and grunting really loud as he started to cum with mom shaking and screaming uncontrollably under him.

BigboobsPriyamaniassfuckimagenakedsex.jpg

As the old man sat back you could see the condom was still stuck to his rapidly shrinking cock, now full of cum and mom just laid there flat on her stomach with her legs spread and her hands on either side of her face, eyes still shut trying to get her breath back.

Raju immediately laid on top of her shoving his monster cock up her pussy from the back as she still laid there flat on her stomach breathing heavily. Before she got a chance to get her breath back she was moaning again with Raju's big cock going in and out of her like a jack hammer.

I thought she'd ask him to slow down but instead in between her loud moaning and heavy breathing she kept pleading for him to fuck her harder and faster with her eyes still shut. But unfortunately for her Raju while waiting his turn had been playing with his hard cock for too long and ended up ejaculating all over her ass and lower back pretty quickly.

Priyamani-fucking-porn-1.jpg

Raju too sat down next to the old man breathing heavily, who was still sweating and trying to get his breath back.

Mom too was drenched from head to toe in sweat and breathless, but that didn't stop her, she was up in a second walking naked towards me asking me to take out fresh clothes from the backpack which I had been holding all this while without even realising.

As she washed her face and tied her hair, I asked her, "mom you want me to pick up your dirty clothes?"

She answered back saying "leaving it as a souvenir for them, but please wipe the cum of me back babes." I used her discarded panties to wipe the cum and through them on the ground.

She wore a white thong and fitted linen trousers with a button down thin white shirt with the top two buttons open and no bra. With her faced washed and clean clothes she was glowing looking absolutely beautiful there was no way one could tell what she'd been up to the past 40 minutes.

As we were leaving I said, "mom that was absolutely wild I've never seen anything like that in porn!"

Laughing she said, "your mom my dear is sluttier than most porn stars you shag on, the last time I was here baby they tore most my clothes and I had to wear the shit they sell in this store which I actually paid for."

"You are really wild mom, and I love it." Is all I could say.

We both walked out side by side holding each other by the waist. Soon my hands had slipped down to her ass as I kept squeezing and playing with her ass cheeks while looking for a cab. Once in the cab I was all over mom kissing her lips with my left hand under her ass and my right hand in her shirt groping her bra less round boobs. She had a hand on my trousers stroking my hard dick when she suddenly said laughing, "baby we should stop before we have an accident, the driver hasn't taken his eyes of the rear view mirror since we got in." We stopped kissing and I took my hand out of her shirt but I still had one hand under her ass squeezing as she kept stroking my cock through my trousers.

Reaching home I was all over her again, I just couldn't keep my hands of her only this time she freed herself to get a bottle of water from the refrigerator, sipping her water she said, "babes why don't you get yourself in the shower I'll join you in a minute."

I didn't need to be told again, I was standing under the shower butt naked soaping myself before mom could complete her sentence.

Entering the shower a few minutes later she moved me aside from under the water and now was standing at my place with her back towards me. I immediately started applying soap on her back as she started to shampoo her hair. By the time my soapy hands were on her ass I had a ragging hard on again and while I was caressing her perfect ass with soap my cock head was rubbing against her back.

naked-Priyamani-xxx-1.jpg

As mom was rinsing off her shampoo with both her hands on her head, I started messaging her round boobs with my soapy hands while rubbing my cock up and down her ass crack. She was moaning softly as she held my cock turning around looking straight into my eyes she said, "let mommy take care of this baby."

She came closer cupping my balls with one hand and started stroking my cock with the other. Her thumb would caress the base of my cock head with every stroke and her index finger was in my butt crack as she messaged my balls with her other hand. I leaned forward too kiss her and she kissed me back, but this time sticking her whole tongue in my mouth. I passionately started sucking on her tongue while she kept stroking me.

Breaking the kiss suddenly "Do I smell and taste disgusting baby?"

"No mom why do you ask?" I asked groping her ass with both my hands.

"After having my face covered by that old stinky hairy mans pubes as he face fucked me, I just thought." She said looking up at me with those beautiful eyes.

"You taste yum mom." And I went back to kissing her.

Mom then broke of the kiss and was necking me as I felt her breasts rubbing against my chest with her still jerking me off faster and faster. Suddenly she stopped and I felt her going down on me all the while kissing my body. I couldn't believe this was happening as I shut my eyes and felt her lips wrap around my cock, soon I could feel her tongue swirling around the head of my cock as she kept sucking .

Opening my eyes to see my beautiful mother on her knees getting wet under the shower, looking straight up at me with her lips wrapped around cock sucking on it vigorously. I was in heaven it almost felt surreal.

naked-Priyamani-xxx-3.jpg

She was squeezing my ass with both hands as she kept sucking my cock. I held onto her head softly although I wanted to jam my cock down her throat and face fuck the shit out of her, instead I played it gentle and let her do all the work while a slowly rocked my hips back and forth in rhythm to her sucking. She really knew what she was doing every time her mouth went up and down my shaft I could feel her lips tighten with her tongue doing magic around my cock head.

Mom started squeezing my balls with one hand and stroking the base of my cock harder with the other again, while still suck my cock and not leaving eye contact once. It was all I could take and suddenly felt a flood of cum starting to flow out of my cock straight into her waiting mouth, as she started swallowing not wasting a drop of cum all the while squeezing my balls and stroking my cock till she had swallowed the last drop of cum I had to offer, sucking my cock clean.

As she stood up still holding me, I kissed her and she shoved her tongue in my mouth. I could taste my own cum but didn't care I kept on kissing her sucking on her tongue and holding her tight.

"Mom that was amazing, I still can't believe what just happened," I whispered still holding and kissing her.

"That was for loving me unconditionally and being the most understanding son to a slutty mom." Stopping to give me a kiss she continued saying . "The next time you have the urge to face fuck me please go ahead I wouldn't mind". As she squeezed my ass and gave me a wink.

"God you are truly amazing, I really love you mom." Is all I could say.

Getting out of the shower mom in a happy voice and a bounce in her step said "Get ready big boy, despite that big load I just swallowed I'm still starving, Let's go somewhere nice for lunch."

As we were leaving the house she put her hand around my waist, "Have you made any friends here babes?"

"Off course mom." I answered.

"Don't you want them to meet your hot mom?" She said with a smile and a wink.

Sunday morning woke up to my phone ringing, who could be calling me up at 7am on a fucking Sunday I thought as I picked up my phone. My neighbor Amar the only guy I know in the building, "bro your mom's giving half the building a hard on jogging around the building, when did she come into town?" Sounding super excited. "A couple of days ago Amar, I'm sleeping man will call you back." As I hung up the phone.

I obviously couldn't go back to sleep thinking about what the fuck was my dearest mother up to now!

Just then I heard the bell, too lazy to get up I thought Suresh will get it, after hearing the bell a couple of times I got up abusing Suresh when I suddenly realised that Sunday's is his day off.

Opening the door groggy eyed saw my mother entering the house, "so sorry baby forgot the keys, so had to wake you up." Saying that she gave me a big sweaty hug and a kiss then went to the kitchen to get herself water. "I was up mom, got a call from a neighbor friend saying how excited you had made all the men in the building with your jogging." I said jokingly.

She was wearing a purple coloured sports bra that barely could contain her balloon like breast with her nipples standing out proudly and showing ample cleavage. Below she had white coloured biker shorts that just about covered her ass with her camel tow and ass clearly on display thanks to the thin material and white thong she wore under it.

7c8e03bee1ee0b758df44f3f8590b8a0.jpg

"So what was your friend saying." She said while wiping off the sweat from her face, neck and cleavage with a towel. "Nothing much mom just that all the morning walkers in the building had a hard on thanks to you." Laughing mom said, "poor guys." And went in for a shower.

Contemplating between having a shower or going back to sleep it suddenly hit me with Suresh not around it was an apt day to have Amar over too see what mischief mom would get into with him especially after the morning phone call where he sounded super excited.

I immediately called him, "bro sorry for cutting of the call in the morning, why don't you drop in for beers this afternoon." I could hear the excitement in his voice, "dude would love to." Then with his excitement fading, "oh shit man I'd promised a friend I'll meet him for lunch this afternoon, but don't worry I'll make some excuse and ditch him." The excitement was back in his voice. "You don't have to ditch him bro bring him along." I said. "Thanks a lot dude, see you later." He said as we hung up.

Although I had never met his friend and Amar and I had only recently met, I thought more the merrier.

After finishing my morning coffee I entered moms room only to find her lying naked in bed after her shower with the curtains drawn closed and her eyes shut. She was obviously resting after her morning jog. As I went closer she looked at me and opened her arms for a hug, kneeling down on her bed I went to hug her but instead she planted a sloppy kiss on my lips kissing her back I spanked her ass and told her I had a friend coming over this afternoon and was going to get ready and she should do the same.

priyamani-puss1-600x399.jpg

"What's your hurry, sit relax let's chat", pointing on the bed where she lay naked.

I could feel the tent forming in my boxer shorts as I sat next to her.

"Are you going to introduce me as your mom or girlfriend?" She asked.

I could hear the naughtiness in her voice and see it on her face.

"Mom, it's Amar the friend who called me this morning he has already seen our photo in my room and knows you are my mom and thinks you are a complete milf." I replied.

"What if I get frisky with him won't that be humiliating for you?" She asked sounding turned on.

"Mom it's humiliating for me every time I see you fucking anyone but to be honest it really turns me on too." Taking a deep breath I continued "Friend's! Mom he is coming with a buddy of his, who I have never met."

Giving me a hug she said, "ah so it's two of them, that should be interesting, so I can do what I want right?" She sounded so horny and excited.

Spanking her ass, "you are such a slut! Mom."

"Yes baby I am a slut, but just not yours." She said with a wicked smile.

"Just not mine yet!" I replied being cocky.

Then squeezing her ass cheek I said, "get that hot ass of the bed and lets see how slutty you get with your son's friends." As I got up to leave.

Seeing the huge tent in my boxers as I stood up, mom in a sultry voice said,"it's turning me on to see my own son so turned on, by my slutty ways."

priyamani-puss2.jpg

"Everything about you turns me on mom." Saying, I left her room.

At 11am I heard the door bell ring. Fuck they were early .

Getting ready quickly I opened the door to meet Amar and his friend Sam.

Amar was an inch or so shorter than me at 5.9', slim and fit like most 20 year olds. But Sam was way shorter he couldn't have been over 5.6' thin with narrow shoulders.

As we settled down in the living room with our beers I heard mom's door open, I was already getting excited about seeing my friends reaction when they meet her.

She entered the living room wearing a half cupped lacy bra which could hardly contain her big breasts and a matching thong saying, "baby see what I bought.....oh shit! You have friends over." She behaved like a complete bimbo, acting all shocked and standing there and showing us her body for way more time than necessary eventually running back to her room.

"Dude your mom, don't mind me saying this but she's fucking hot." Amar said while adjusting the bulge forming in his pants as he continued, "she actually hangs around the house in lingerie like that in front of you?"

"Bro all the time and not only in front of me in front of Suresh too." I answered.

"Who is Suresh?" First time Sam spoke since he had entered.

"My cook." I answered.

"Lucky bastard." They both said simultaneously, as we all started to laugh.

That's when mom walked in saying, "which of you boys is going to pour me a drink?"

419c90fdb8d51890e03e51bf4081f177--raj-sexy-bra.jpg

Amar was up in a second, "what can I get you ma'am?" Acting all chivalrous.

"I'm not ma'am call me Priya and fix me a vodka tonic." She said as she went and sat next to Sam.

She was still wearing the lingerie she came in displaying before, which was still on display due to the sheer see through short white summer dress she wore with white 4 inch heels.

After about 10 minutes of small talk and 2 vodkas down, mom looked at me saying, "switch on some music babes let's have some fun."

As the music came on jumping up like a kid she said, "who's ready to dance?" And before Amar could stand up she offered her hand to Sam asking him to get up while gulping her drink with the other.

She looked a bit tipsy too me or was it just the heels she was wearing because as soon as Sam stood up she held on to him like she was about to fall. She was a good inch taller than Sam in those heels and was immediately grinding herself against a shocked Sam.

Sam initially was holding mom by the waist but with all her grinding and rubbing he got bolder and soon had one hand squeezing her ass.

"What the fuck is going on dude?" Amar asked me softly, "Are you okay with this?"

"Bro she's a grown ass single woman, if she wants to have some fun who am I to stop her." I answered.

"Fuck man if I'd known this would happen and you were so cool about it I would have never gotten Sam here." Amar said sulking softly.

By now Sam and mom were more like dry humping each other rather than dancing, Sam couldn't keep his hands of her now exposed ass.

Amar without realising watching them started playing with his trousers clad cock.

I on the other hand I decided to light a joint and enjoy the show knowing I'll anyway get some action once these jokers leave, when suddenly Amar looking more shocked than before asked me, "bro you smoking up in front of aunty?"

I just nodded and smiled, didn't have the heart tell him that she's fucking everyone she's met in Bangalore till date that too in front of me! Smoking a joint was really not a big deal.

By now mom and Sam were really getting comfortable with each other with Sam sucking on her tits through her thin dress as her boobs had popped out of her half cupped bra and had both his hands under her dress squeezing her ass.

As mom tried to take his T-shirt off he held her hand, "baby is shy in front of his friends." Saying that mom looking at me gave me a wink as she led him to her bedroom.

"Seriously dude what the hells going on?" Amar was completely losing it. "Is Sam going to get lucky?"

Priyamani-shaved-36-year-old-pussy-without-panties-nude-boobs-free-photo.jpg

"I don't know man why don't you go take a peek for yourself." Before I could complete my sentence Amar was out of the living room.

I had just stubbed my joint and was opening another beer when a giggling Amar came back saying, "dude aunty didn't shut the door, she'd taken of her dress got down on her knees and had just opened his trousers when his small cock sprang out, as it disappeared into her mouth Sam started shaking and came ." Still laughing Amar continued, "poor guy didn't last a minute."

"Give him a break bro must be his first time." I said smiling.

Next thing was a embarrassed looking Sam walking towards the main door saying, "guys my mom just called I'm needed home." And literally ran out.

Amar and I burst out laughing when my mom came out without her dress only in her thong and bra with her tits still hanging out and sat on Amar's lap.

Before Amar could react she shoved her tongue into his mouth and starts kissing him. I could see some cum dripping from the side of her lips as she keeps smooching Amar.

I knew exactly what she was doing but it took a shocked and aroused Amar a few minutes to understand what was happening. As he suddenly stopped kissing her moved his head back and seeing the cum trickling from moms mouth he said, "aunty did you just make me swallow Sam's cum," licking the cum of the side of her lips he said, "I'll swallow anything you give me." And started kissing her again.

I don't know why, was it the joint I'd smoked or the beers but seeing mom making out with Amar I suddenly started to feel jealous more than turned on. I'd seen her fucking around but had never felt jealous, it was like I was suddenly insecure about mom, like I might loose her to him.

That's when I saw both of them get up and leave for her room with Amar grinning like a jack ass walking behind her saying, "I know you've been really naughty." While squeezing her ass to which mom replied, "and are you going to punish me?"

I knew she wouldn't shut the door but I wasn't sure if I wanted to see.

Then I suddenly heard a spank, in this small apartment it was loud and clear enough to know it was a spank, then another one this seemed louder and then another, that's when I heard mom scream. I had to get up and see walking towards the room I heard Amar, "you've been very naughty haven't you?" Saying that he gave her another spank. I heard mom say, "yessss" screaming.

kmk3zqdc.jpg

What I saw was Amar sitting on the edge of the bed with mom lying down on her stomach across his lap with her boobs and head dangling on one side and her ass pointing towards the ceiling getting spanked.

Spanking her again he said, "all the workers in the building from the guard to the sweeper are talking about you fucking your servant Suresh, I think he's been bragging to all of them."

Mom sounding horny, "oh really and what do they think they'll all get lucky." Spanking her again Amar said, "fuck you are really naughty, aunty are you actually fucking Suresh." "That's for you to find out." Saying that she got up from his lap and went down on her knees in front of him.

She whipped out his cock and said, "not bad," and started licking it from base to tip. Soon she had wrapped her lips around his cock and was blowing him with her head bobbing up and down his lap. Not even a couple minutes of this and I noticed Amar freezing and grabbing her head started shaking really hard, he was ejaculating.

Mom immediately let go of his cock from her mouth and ended up with streams of his cum all over her face with a streak of cum coming out of her mouth too which she spat out.

South-actress-priyamani-nude-naked-cum-on-boobs-after-blowjob-foto.jpg

I immediately went and sat back in the living room, I really didn't want him to see me watching.

A few minutes later he came out sat down grabbed his beer and said, "bro sorry about this but your mom's too bloody hot."

"That was quick" I said smiling at him, to which he replied smiling back, "dude I'm surprised I didn't cum while spanking her." Taking a deep breath, "I don't blame Sam her mouths really magic."

"Bro what was the spanking about?" I asked inquisitively.

"Don't ask dude when I asked her about the rumours in the building , she answered back by saying she'd been extremely naughty and needed a spanking, I just did what I was told." Gulping his beer, "your mom's seriously wild."

Then getting all serious, "dude before she comes out is it true about her fucking Suresh?"he asked.

"I have no idea." I replied.

"That asshole has been spreading this rumour and the workers all think they can get lucky with her." He said sounding all concerned.

Poor guy just wasn't ready to believe she could fuck the cook.

He continued, "but it's hilarious to see the uncle's of the building trying to flirt with her, your mom's always sweet to them and they think they've earned some serious browny points."

PicsArt_08-26-11.28.16.jpg

I on the other hand was getting turned on by the fact that the building workers knew and wanted to get in on the action, all the jealousy had disappeared by this dirty horny thought of her with the workers. That's when I realised that I had no insecurities with these guys fucking her as I was confident it would only be a fuck and nothing more, there was no chance of a real relationship.

While I was in my stoned thoughts I heard Amar saying, "thanks aunty, I'll take that." As he got up and took the box of pizza she was carrying from the kitchen. Saying "You boys must be starving." Mom sat down opposite us.

She came out wearing the same transparent white dress, only this time her 36C breasts were back in the half cupped lacy bra. As she sat down her dress rode up showing her smooth white thighs all the way to the white triangle of her thong, through which her pussy lips were clearly visible.

As I sat there checking her out while we ate our pizza, all I wanted to do was dive between those milky white legs head first and eat her pussy out. Only if Amar wasn't here.

He on the other hand was acting like a teenager in front of his first crush. From running into the kitchen to get napkins for her to refilling her drink before she could finish it.

PicsArt_08-26-11.39.25.jpg

"Baby be a dear and roll one for me too." Mom said looking at me after finishing her pizza.

"But mom you don't smoke!" I replied surprised.

"I used to in college, please roll one for me babes." With a slight slur in her voice. The afternoon of vodkas had actually gotten to her.

I rolled a joint lit it and as soon as I passed it to mom, Amar's phone rang, he got out of the living room to answer it, came back sulking about how his dad wants him to be back home immediately.

I was so relieved to see him go, then mom got up gave him a kiss on his lips and a tap on his ass telling him, "until next time." He left with a stupid grin on his face.

As mom sat back with a joint in one hand and a drink in the other she asked me, "so what's the plan now babes?"

Without saying a word I walked up to her got down on my knees in front of her parted her legs and started kissing her inner thighs all the way up to her thong clad pussy.

Mom spreading her legs wider slid her ass down to the edge of the sofa giving me better access to her pussy, as she said, "great plan babes."

I started licking her pussy lips through the thin material of her thong, licking up and down her full length and circling my tongue around her clit, not even 2 minutes of this and mom was moaning softly while lifting her ass signalling me to take of her panties.

As I slid her thong of I went back down and started licking her clean shaven pussy and softly kissing her pussy lips with my lips. Mom's eyes were shut and was moaning softly in between taking a puff on her joint and a sip of her drink as I carried on licking and kissing her.

priyamani-nude-fake-sex-14.jpg

Then I went back to circling her clit with my tongue and eventually I put her clit between my lips and gently started sucking on it and licking it simultaneously, that's when mom really started moaning as she put down her glass and put her hand on my head pressing down very gently.

Then I put two fingers into her soaking wet pussy very slowly and kept licking and sucking on her clit, as her moans got louder she started pressing down on my head a little harder. I could feel her pussy get tighter around my fingers as I started fingering her all the while licking and sucking on her clit.

By now she had stubbed her smoke out and had both her hands on my head pushing me down on her pussy moaning loud and telling me "don't you dare stop......." As I kept fingering her at a steady pace while licking at her clit, in rhythm of her hips movement and moans.

By the end of it she was shaking uncontrollably while holding my head so tight against her pussy it was hard to breath, but I carried on fingering her and licking her clit.

By the time her orgasm subsided my hand and face were soaking wet by her juices as she let go of my head. I removed my fingers from her pussy but carried on licking her clit and her pussy while simultaneously taking turns sucking on her clit with my lips and kissing her pussy lips too as I lapped up the pussy juice still flowing out of her.

Mom then lifted my head of her pussy, looking directly at me still breathing heavily she said, "baby that was amazing," taking a deep breath, "where did you learn how to do that?"

"There's a lot I can do mom, only if you let me." I said with a wink.

priyamani-nude-fake-sex-17.jpg

She got up and started walking towards my bedroom while taking of her dress and bra and throwing it on the floor, just before entering my room stark naked I heard her say, "are you coming or not."

I ran towards my room almost tripping while taking of my shorts, as I entered the room butt naked.

Seeing my hard dick standing erect she said, "someone's in the mood."

"I'm always in the mood mom when you're around." I replied and went to kiss her but she pushed me on the bed went down on her knees and started licking my cock up and down, eventually taking it in her mouth and started giving me a blowjob in her usual way with her lips wrapped tightly around my cock as her head bobbed up and down with her tongue licking around the cock head as she always does.

I laid back on the bed closed my eyes enjoying the blowjob I was receiving when she suddenly stopped and got on top of me, I opened my eyes to see my moms face inches from my face saying "are you ready baby?" That's when I felt her pussy lips rubbing against my cock head.

I looked down and saw her slowly taking my cock up her pussy , looking back up I saw mom had her eyes closed and a soft moan escaped her mouth as she took my whole 7 inches inside.

priyamani-nude-fake-sex-8.jpg

"Oh fuck that feels perfect." Saying that mom gave me a kiss and started riding me slowly by moving her hips up and down as she lay on top of me. I had cupped both her ass cheeks with my hands pushing her down on my cock with her every hip movement.

As her movement got faster and moaning got louder she got up with both her hands on my chest as she started riding and grinding on me in a cowgirl position. Her firm breasts squeezed between her arms looked amazing as she rode me.

Remembering how sensitive her clit was I started rubbing her clit with my thumb as she kept riding me.

Soon she was grinding on me hard and fast screaming.

"Fuck....fuck....fuck....this...is...what...I...was...afraid...of..." as I kept fingering her clit with my thumb and was now squeezing her boobs with my other hand as she kept grinding and screaming. I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock with every flick of my thumb on her clit and I could feel my balls were soaking wet with all the juice flowing out of her.

priyamani.jpg

Soon she was shaking like she was having an epileptic fit, with her eyes rolling back into her head her nails digging into my chest and scratching me and her pussy was so tight around my cock milking me literally. I tried to pull out before ejaculating in her, but mom started grinding harder as she screamed, "aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.....fuck....aaaaaaaaahhhhhh...cum...in...me...my....baby..." super loud until she collapsed on me with both of us cumming together.

She got of me and laid down next to me with her head con my chest breathing really heavy , seeing the scratches on my chest she asked, "did I just do that?"

"Yes mom." I answered . "Fuckkkkk...." She said in the same orgasmic tone of hers.

Then looking down on my cock she said, "are you still fucking hard after dumping a truck load of cum in my pussy, I can still feel it tricking down my thighs." I just looked at her and smiled.

priyamani_1_03.jpg

As soon as mom had her breath back she went to the washroom, she came out all cleaned up with a wet towel in her hand and started cleaning my balls and cock with it getting off all her juices . Then she started kissing my cock holding it softly with her petite hands. I spread my legs and pushed her face down to my balls and she started sucking on my them while still stroking my cock. Looking down I could only see her eyes and fore head, as I felt her tongue licking me from my ass crack to my balls and then sucking on them. Her tiny hands as they were stroking me made my cock look gigantic.

Lifting her face of my cock I asked her, "mom, can we do it again?"

"I can't say no to you my love, when you ask so sweetly, specially now that you no what your cock does to me." She said in a very sultry voice.

I didn't need to be told twice I immediately lifted her turned her around to a doggie position, facing the mirror as I wanted to see her face and began to penetrate her pussy from behind.

She shut her eyes as I penetrated her slowly, I could hear her mumbling to herself as I started to rock back and forth with slow strokes of penetrating her all the way and then out also almost till the tip of my cock, "fuck...this is what I was afraid of," as she kept moaning softly.

Priyamani-South-Actress-Shows-her-Boobs-3-1024x682.jpg

"What were you afraid of mom?" I asked picking up speed and squeezing her hips.

She had started pushing back with my every stroke her eyes were shut she had clenched her hands shut with the bed cover in them and I felt her pussy tighten around my cock as she said, "you know you've just turned your mom into your cock slut, this is what I was afraid of baby."

As I saw her hourglass shaped back and that pertly round ass pushing back at me I couldn't help myself and started spanking her ass with one hand as I held her ponytail with the other pulling her head back and started really giving it to her saying, "so does that mean I fuck you and use you as and when I want mom?" Giving her another spank on her ass while tugging on her hair.

I could feel her pussy tighten again as she screamed "Yesssss..." all the while moaning.

PicsArt_06-28-12.43.59bd9075ca7a71b240.jpg

Then she started screaming, "fuck me harder baby, fuck me like a whore.....aaahhh I am your whore baby so fuck me like one." I saw her looking into my eyes through the mirror as she said this.

The next 20 minutes we didn't leave eye contact as I kept fucking her harder and harder while continuously spanking her and pulling at her ponytail tail with her screaming nonstop with every stroke and me grunting loud like a pig.

Eventually mom collapse on the bed making may cock slip out as she lay flat on her stomach, shaking like a leaf as she started to cum, while fingering herself.

priyamani-nude-fake-sex-23.jpg

I waited for her orgasm to end then I laid on top of her penetrating her pussy again and started humping her. Half way through getting her breath back she was moaning again.

Then I heard her say, "I love you baby, I really do."

"I love you too mom." I said as I started picking up speed.

"Yes you can fuck me as and when you want, but that doesn't mean I won't be fucking around baby." She said softly between her moans.

PriyamaniFuckedinPussy.jpg

Just hearing her say that I answered with a loud grunt, "I wouldn't want it any other way mom" as I pulled out and started to cum all over her ass and back, while giving her ass another spank.

As we laid down getting our breaths back mom said, "you'll be okay with me fucking around with guys on your bed while you're at work?"

"As long as I get all the juicy details while we fuck our brains out in the evening." I said smiling and was already getting turned on.

"You'll be okay with me fucking your friends or the building guard or the sweeper?l" she was sounding horny again.

PicsArt_08-26-11.28.16.jpg

As I answered back in a hoarse voice, "yes mom." And picturing her with them my cock was hard again.

Mom smiled at me and said, "wow the thought of me with them did that baby, don't worry mum will not only take care of this but will make all your fantasies come true, in fact you can watch or fuck me with them, whatever rocks your boat." And she went down on me.

priyamani-nude-fake-sex-29.jpg

THE-END

I had a witty comment back, but decided not to make it and said, "I hope to s-s-see you again, Anu."

Anu responded, "You never know."

"Oh, I know," Malvika said

I gave a half wave and left the room and the party and drove home, my mind spinning deviously. Tomorrow I would start my plan to make my sister, my slut.

Malvika%2BSharma13.png

Malvika didn't come home that night doing who knows what with who knows who, and didn't arrive back home till the evening of the 23rd . I had a variety of ideas to turn my sister, but they all required being alone. Now that was no longer an option. Mom and dad were home and we were watching the news when my little sister dropped on the couch beside me.

Mom asked, her tone implying the answer better be no, "You are not going out again, are you?"

"No, Mom," she replied.

"Good," Mom responded, clearly relieved.

That was movie night. Malvika picks the first movie and I get second choice.

Malvika squeezed my leg subtly as she used it to push herself up. She stretched, her tight jeans leaving nothing to the imagination, and said, "I am going to get in my jammies, then it is time to watch Home Alone."

Mom stood up also. "Well, I will go make popcorn and hot chocolate while everyone else gets comfortable."

I too got up and went and changed into my evening wear. My house is quite chilly in the evenings, so it usually includes flannel pyjamas. In my room, I took off my jeans and, on the spur of the moment, with a potential plan popping into my head, I also discarded my underwear. I threw on my flannel pyjamas and returned to the couch. I grabbed a blanket, one big enough for Malvika and me, and waited. The genius of the plan spinning in my head was that the way the living room was set up, both Mom and Dad sat on their favourite chairs, and neither could see us without turning back, which they seldom did. My plan relied on oblivious parents and my blanket. Sis returned in what could in no one's definition be called pyjamas. She wore a halter top that barely held in her big tits and Lulu Lemon short shorts. It was the exact outfit I imagined when I fantasized about an all-girls' party. She smiled at me and joined me on the couch, slithering under the warm blanket before either parent saw her whore-wear. I wondered if she was thinking of toying with me in the same manner I was planning on toying with her. It was a game of sexual chess, and I was a whiz at chess.

Desrw9FVAAAgjCN.jpg

Mom returned with popcorn and hot chocolate . she made sure we were both comfortable before the movie started. As the movie began, my head spun with how and when I should initiate the plan. Knowing we were watching two movies, I played it cool throughout the first movie. Malvika attempted to distract me by putting her hand on my leg a few minutes into the movie, but she was clearly not as confident and brazen, with our parents in the same room, as she had been in the kitchen just yesterday. It was now my turn to be brazen. I grabbed her hand, and in one quick lightning strike, led it inside my pyjama bottoms to my semi-erect cock.

She let out a surprised yelp and both my parents turned around. My Mom asked, "Anything wrong, Malvika?"

Her face flushed, her hand wrapped around my cock, my parents completely oblivious to the incestuous act currently happening right behind them, and she covered well. "Oh nothing Mom. I just jump"

My dad chuckled, "Oh Malvika, you never change."

I thought to myself, 'If you only knew the half of it, dad.' The movie continued and I looked at my sister, my timidity now gone, my confidence now growing along with my hard-on. I reached under the blanket and, using my hand, made it clear what was expected...a hand job.

She smiled, seemingly impressed by my aggressive out-of-character action, and began slowly stroking my no- erect cock.

The rest of the movie flew by as my hot sister slowly stroked my cock. The movie ended, and when dad stood up, Malvika went to pull her hand out of my pyjamas. I grabbed her hand, startling her, and held it in place. My dad turned to me and asked, still oblivious to the power struggle happening right in front of him, "So what movie next, Varun? Let "

handjob-16311.gif

I let go of my sister's hand and, as I expected, she didn't move it off my cock, and said, "your wish, Dad."

He shook his head, "Well you two are nothing if not predictable." I barely was able to let out a laugh at that comment.

My Mom asked, "Any more popcorn for you two?"

"Sure Mom," I replied, "and some egg-nog too, please."

"Sure thing honey," Mom replied, before asking my sister, "And how about you, Malvika?"

Clearly flustered by the fact that my cock was in her hand with our Mother inches away, she was barely able to answer, "S-s-sure Mom, egg-nog would be fine."

"Are you ok?" Mom asked, leaning in and putting her hand on Malvika's forehead, "You are not getting sick are you? You are really flushed."

Malvika stammered, going even redder, "I-I-I'm fine, Mom. It's just a bit hot in here."

Mom stood back up, "Well, you have no fever. That is good. Make sure you get lots of liquids in you."

"OK, Mom," she finished, as Mom left the room. Dad stretched, "I'll be back in five, I need to check my e-mail."

Once alone, Malvika hit me with her free hand and said, "Oh my fucking God, Varun, that was so close."

Knowing this was a key moment in the power shift I was implementing, I said, my tone implying who was in charge, "Malvika, are you wearing panties?"

"Yes," she replied, slightly confused by the frank question.

"Get rid of them," I ordered, before taking her hand out of my pyjamas and standing up.

Her facial expression was exactly what I expected, bewildered, yet impressed.

"What is big brother planning to do?" she asked, in a whisper.

"Just do as you're told," I replied in a dominant tone and walked away, leaving her hopefully stunned and more importantly, obedient.

I went to the bathroom, praying my plan was working, that my assessment of my sister's sexual needs was right.

Just as the movie was about to start, I sat back down beside my sister, and asked, "Mom, do we have any baby carrots?"

"I think so," she responded, "let me go check."

Malavika-Sharma-1.jpg

She left and returned a couple minutes later with a bowl of baby carrots. I thanked her for being the best Mom in the world and the movie began.

Knowing that anticipation is half the battle in any situation of control, I watched the first half hour of the movie without touching or even looking at my sister, but I could tell she kept glancing at me, wondering what I had in mind, or if I was just bluffing. Finally, I made my move. I put my hand under the blanket, moved between her legs and as expected learned she had obeyed my request. I patted her pussy through her short shorts and reached for the carrot bowl with my free hand. I could tell she was watching me closely and curiously. Yet, her face also showed, for the first time in memory, nervousness. I put the bowl on my lap and took one carrot. I looked directly into my sister's eyes with a confident smug smile, the same one she had used on me so many times, as I put my hand back under the blanket. I grabbed her hand and with some awkwardness got her to hold her shorts open so I could have easy access to her cunt. Her eyes went big when she realized what I was about to do. I slid the carrot into her cunt, fucked her with it for three quick strokes, and pulled it out. My eyes never leaving hers, and my smile never changing, I tossed the carrot into my mouth.

tumblr_p4tk6gISHL1u8ncgro4_250.gifv

Malvika's mouth was wide open in stunned shock. I reached for another carrot and surprised her again when I slid it into her cunt and left it there. Her eyes remained wide, like a girl in a horror film, as she realized what I had just done. I inserted a second carrot and she just looked at me stunned, paralyzed by the turn of events, the shifting of power. A third followed, as did a fourth, fifth and sixth, each time she bit her lip to not let out a moan. As I reached for a seventh, she shook her head no. I shook my head yes and inserted a seventh carrot inside her gaping, but now quite full, cunt. I reached for an eighth carrot and she again shook her head no, this time quite adamant. I smiled and moved my hand underneath the blanket one last time. She pushed my hand away and I gave her a glare that seemed to startle her. I inserted an eighth carrot, barely, inside her and slowly pushed her legs together. The look on her face as she attempted to not let out a moan, grunt, etc, was priceless, better than any MasterCard commercial.

I had her return her hand to my cock. She took it in her hand and began stroking it again. My confidence rising, I allowed her to just sit there, carrots filling her cunt as I returned to watching the movie. About fifteen minutes later, knowing I was close, I decided to take a big risk. I touched her mouth with my finger and pointed to my cock. She shook her head no, clearly mortified by my suggestion. I pointed to my parents who were, as often happened, both asleep in their chairs.

I repeated the suggestion, this time reaching for her head. She again shook her head no, but as expected didn't resist as I slowly pushed her head down onto my cock. She took it in her mouth and I held her head there as I slowly pumped my cock in and out of her mouth, my parents just a few feet away. If they were awake, there was no way they couldn't hear the slight slurp sounds she made as she tried to not gag on my cock as I face-fucked her. In less than a minute, I shot a load of cum into my sister's mouth. I kept pumping my cock between her lips until I was spent. I let go of her head and she moved back up and gave me a glare that should have scared me, yet only made me more confident that I would have her as my complete fuck-toy soon. I used my hand to open her legs again and pulled out a carrot. I popped it in my mouth and winked at her as I pulled up my pyjamas just as the movie ended.

her_watchin-9109.gif

Without warning, seven carrots still deep inside my slut sister, I said, "Mom, dad, wake up, the movie is over."

Malvika sat up startled, closing her legs and letting out a whimper as the carrots still inside her teased her.

Mom rubbed her eyes and stretched before getting up. She looked at Malvika and said, "Honey, you are still flushed. You should probably go to bed and get some rest."

Malvika gave me a look that could kill and agreed, "I suppose, I am pretty tired." She wrapped the blanket around her and slowly stood up. It was all I could do to not burst out laughing.

Mom grabbed some dishes and Dad remained snoozing in his chair. Malvika glared at me one more time before heading to her room, walking so cautiously I couldn't help but chuckle. I smiled, knowing she was going to be completely mine...soon.

Nela-Ticket-Movie-Heroine-Malvika-Sharma-Latest-Photos.jpg

I woke early the next morning in anticipation and preparation for the finishing move of my game. I had breakfast with Mom and Dad and they went off for their half-day workdays, promising to be home by lunch or shortly after.

Once they were gone, I stretched and went to put my final plan in action. One thing I knew was that my sister was a sound sleeper, which was perfect. I went to my parents' room, grabbed some of my Mom's pantyhose, and sneaked into my sister's room. My sister was still in the same attire as last night and was sound asleep. I reached her bed and slowly pulled her arm up until it reached her metal headboard. I tied her right wrist snugly to the headboard and, as expected, Malvika didn't even stir. I then gently rolled her onto her back and quickly tied her left wrist to the headboard as well. Content that she was restrained, I got naked and crawled between her legs. I pulled her legs apart and slowly pulled down her shorts. I was pleased to see she hadn't bothered to put any panties back on. She was still dead to the world, but I hoped not for long. I moved back to my sister's pretty mouth and started tapping her lips with my cock. I said, "Wake up, sleepy head."

She let out a groggy moan, but didn't move.

I continued tapping my cock on her lips and said, as I reached with my right hand to tap gently on her clit, "Baby sister, time for you to learn your place as my submissive."

a3118.T.I.C.K.gif

She let out an uncontrollable moan at my touch and her eyes attempted to open. She went to swat away my cock, but realized she couldn't. She was awake in a heartbeat and staring at me and my cock.

"What the..." she began, but I shoved my cock in her mouth.

As my cock filled her mouth, I explained, slowly fucking my sister's mouth, "I figured something out at the party the other day, baby sister. Although you play at being domineering with me and your friends, deep down you need discipline. My conclusions were confirmed last night when you obeyed my panties order, allowed me to shove carrots up your cunt and, of course, when you swallowed my load with Mom and Dad just a few feet away. All this time, as I thought you were teasing me out of spite, you were actually a very typical case of bully syndrome, hiding your true needs behind a false front. But I saw through it, you are a slut. A dirty little slut who has craved having her big brother fuck her forever, haven't you?"

fantasy-hd-ariana-marie-tied-up-04.jpg

I pulled out my cock gag so she could respond. As expected, she played shocked, desperately attempting to hide her true needs and desires. "You sick fuck. Untie me right fucking now."

"Oh yes," I said, "your words say one thing, but your slut cunt says another. I bet if I touch your cunt right now it will be wet, probably drenched thoroughly, maybe even leaking a bit. So baby sis, what will I find?"

"Varun," she pleaded, knowing her pussy would betray her, "please don't."

"Really, baby sis? I think you want me to touch your cunt, don't you?" I asked, my hand sliding down her belly and stopping just above her pelvis.

"No, I-I," she stammered, clearly stunned by the turn of events.

"Beg your brother to check your pussy, little sister," I demanded. I gave one soft slap on her clit with two fingers.

She let out a loud involuntary moan and begged, "Please, Varun."

I wasn't sure if she was pleading for me to stop or continue, but decided to go with the latter and slid two fingers deep inside her very damp pussy, she let out a scream. "You are pretty wet, baby sister. Did the thought of becoming your big brother's fuck-toy get you all wet?"

Malvika-Sharma-Nude-Telugu-Actress-Sex-8591.jpg

She looked at me with a mixture of frustration, desperation and horniness as my fingers pumped her pussy. "Fuck Varun, what's gotten into you?"

I shrugged, and played on her words, "I don't know, but I do know what is soon going into you."

I pulled my fingers out and she surprised me by pleading, "Varun, don't stop, I was sooo close."

I moved towards her face and placed my cock at her lips. "Don't worry sister slave, if you are a good slut, I will make sure you come like you have never come before. Now get your big brother nice and hard so he can fuck your hot cunt," I ordered.

She sighed, but moved her head, as best she could, being bound and all, and took my mushroom top between her lips. I said, "I want you to worship my cock. It is your Master now too and you should treat it like the sacred cock it is."
What a story bro!!!

She didn't respond to my declaration, but used her tongue with amazing precision as she teased just my cock head. It felt fucking amazing and way better than the quick blow-job under the blankets last night. I watched my beautiful sister, my cocky stuck-up bitch of a sister, suck my cock and I smiled. I moved closer so she could suck my cock better and demanded, "Deep throat me, baby sister."

As if she was programmed for complete obedience, she began to gobble my cock, bobbing back and forth like the Energizer Bunny. Making the blow-job even more amazing was she never seemed to slow down. It was obvious she had sucked a lot of cock and I was going to take advantage of her skill. Getting close, I waited till the last possible second, and gave my sister a full facial. My cum sprayed out in three thick streams and hit her hair, forehead, nose, cheeks and lips. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen in person.

(MyPornSnap.top)_malavika-sharma-hot-photos-28129.jpg

"You fucker!" my sister blasted, "you could have at least warned me."

"I am sure I am not the first to cover your pretty face with cum, am I?" I asked, reaching down and rolling her left nipple in my hand.

She let out a soft moan at my touch, "No, but that's not the point."

Pinching her nipple, I asked, "So I have to ask. Did you plan to let me fuck you or were you just teasing me?"

She let out a yelp. "Honestly, it started as a game. But when I felt how big your cock was I began to consider it."

"And now?" I asked, twisting her nipple just a tad.

"Do I have a choice?" she whimpered.

"Touché," I smiled, letting go of her nipple. I stood up and began to leave.

"You are not leaving me here," she asked, surprised by my sudden departure.

I turned around, "All good things come to those who wait."

"Get back here, you bastard!" she called out, as I walked out smugly. I went to my room, grabbed my Iphone and returned to my sister's room.

"Say cheese," I said, and took a picture.

"You bastard! Don't you dare take pictures of me!" she exploded.

"Ta-ta-ta, my baby sister," I teased, snapping off a few more pictures, including a couple of close-ups of her cum-coated face. "You do remember who is in charge, don't you? These are just for prosperity. Although they may also come in handy if you decide to not be the obedient little slut I expect you to be."

I crawled between her legs and said, "Your cunt is actually leaking a bit. Being your brother's slut is turning you on, isn't it?"

PicsArt_10-13-06.09.590beee80e3cf18cc1.jpg

"No," she argued, "I am always horny in the morning."

"Me too," I chuckled, rubbing my hand on her clit. "Do you want me to lick your slutty cunt, sister?"

She moaned again from my touch, "Yeeeeees."

"Beg, slut!" I demanded, tapping her clit.

"Fuck, Varun, you are one sick fuck. Please eat my cunt, big brother. Make your baby sister come," she begged, clearly getting turned on by my fingers.

I smiled, adding, as my finger slid back inside her wanton cunt, "And you agree to submit unconditionally to my every command?"

"Yes, dammit, I need to come so bad, big brother," she moaned and pleaded, succumbing to me as I knew she would.

"Good girl," I purred, and buried myself between the legs of my hot sister. Having never tasted a pussy before, I was not sure what I was expecting, but it was neither amazing nor disgusting, but rather a pleasant sweetness. Having read an abundance of porn, I had a vague idea what I should do and began to slowly lick her pussy lips. As her pussy lips glistened with her juices and her moaning began to increase, I moved up and took her clit in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it while sucking it in my mouth.

malavika-sharma.19.jpg

Malvika screamed, "Oh my bloody God, Varun, don't stop. Make your baby sister come."

Knowing she was close, I let go of her clit and sat up.

"Nooooooooooooooooo," she pleaded.

I moved between her legs and placed my still erect and ready for round two cock at the entrance of her sweet cunt. Her pleading face quickly changed to a smile as she asked, "Oh, is big brother going to fuck his new slut?"

I tapped my cock on her clit, quick hard taps.

She moaned, getting into it, "Is big brother going to lose his virginity to his baby sister?"

I moved my cock between her sopping wet pussy lips, but not in, feeling just a bit of warmth.

"Oh please, big brother, let your sister take your virginity. I want to feel that big hard cock in me," she moaned, moving her ass up trying to get my cock in her.

"How bad do you want it?" I asked, resisting the temptation to just bury my cock inside her.

"So bad," she moaned.
malavika-sharma.21.md.jpg

I reached for my iphone and turned on the camcorder and demanded, "Declare your servitude to me."

She sighed, but gave a riveting performance, "Oh big brother. I am your whore to do with as you please. I will suck your cock and swallow your cum whenever you wish. I will climb on your cock and ride you until you shoot your cum up my pussy. I will bend over and spread my ass cheeks wide as you pound my ass. I will have my sluts crawl over to you and submit to you. You own me. Now please shove that big hard cock of yours in your sister slave."

Pressing pause on my iphone, I slid my cock inside her sauna of sex. She moaned loud and continue her verbal naughtiness, "Oh yes, big brother fuck your sister! Fuck her hard!"

Obliging, I leaned down, so my face was buried between her big firm breasts and I began thrusting in and out as fast as I could. I was in pure heaven. Every fantasy I had of losing my virginity was nothing to the utter pleasure that I was experiencing with my cock buried in my sister's warmth.

PicsArt_10-13-06.17.4763c99295711b6ae3.jpg

"Suck my tits, big brother. Just like you did the other day," she moaned.

I did, going back and forth between her lush breasts, sucking, nibbling and biting. Every once in a while I got so intoxicated playing with my sister's big melons, I stopped fucking her. But a kick in the ass from her and I resumed pounding away.

Finally, she was close as I felt her cunt muscles tighten around my cock as she screamed, "Oh my God, big brother, I'm coming, I'm coming all over your big hard cock."

I leaned up and shoved my tongue down her throat while I fucked her through her orgasm. Our tongues swirled around each other and I began to feel my second orgasm coming. I asked, "I'm going to come soon, my slut. Are you taking birth control?"

"Yes, Master, now cum inside your sister slave," she moaned.

malavika-sharma.05.jpg

The word Master was like a lightning bolt straight to my cock and in seconds I was coating my sister's cunt walls with my cum.

She bucked her ass up, meeting each thrust as she screamed, "Yes Master, fill me with your seed. Yes, yes, yesssssss."

Once I was spent, I collapsed on her and rolled to her side. She looked into my eyes with complete bliss. After a few seconds she asked, "Master, can you untie me?"

I responded with a smug smile, "Master, I like that."

She replied, "I can't explain it big brother, but as soon as your cock filled me I knew then that this was more than just some perverse game."

"How so?" I asked, untying her left hand.

"I can't explain it. At first, your new attitude pissed me off, then it turned me on, but once you shoved that big snake in me, I knew I was yours."

I finished untying her other wrist and she surprised me, by pushing me onto my back and taking my cock back into her mouth. I decided to test how far she would go. "Baby sister, if you keep sucking my cock, the next place I am inserting my big cock is in your ass."

My sister kept bobbing up and down for a few more seconds before saying, "Well, let's go for the natural hat trick."

I wasn't a big sports fan, but knew that a natural hat trick was three goals in the same period.

"But first, I want you in pantyhose," I demanded.

She smiled, "Do you have a nylon fetish?"

I shrugged, "I love a woman's legs and feet in nylons and expect my sluts to always, and I mean always, be wearing them."

"Yes, Master," she responded, standing up, "Do I have a treat for you." She went to her dresser and pulled out some white pantyhose. She returned to the bed and slowly, seductively, slid them onto her legs. It was then I realized they were not pantyhose, but stockings. My cock flinched as soon as I saw her toes covered in silk. I instinctively pulled her foot to my mouth and sucked on her toes. "Oh my, you really are a fetish freak, big brother," she giggled.

zSWaz9.png

I continued this for a few minutes, while Malvika stroked my cock with her hand. Finally, I said, "Do you have any lube, slut?"

"Yes, Master," she replied and disappeared into her bathroom. Returning a minute later she tossed me the lube.

I ordered, "Get on all fours like a good pet, baby sister."

She obeyed and I coated my cock and her butt crack with a generous amount of lube. Rubbing my cock between her ass cheeks I asked, "Are you ready for your big brother to fuck your ass, baby sister?"

zSWSTW.png

She pushed her ass back searching for my cock, "Yes, Master. Just shove your cock up my shit-hole. Fuck your slave's ass."

Her dirty talk was amazing and I slowly pushed my cock between her ass cheeks. There was a slight resistance as I tried to break through her anal wall, but once I had penetrated through it, my cock easily slid inside her ass. She let out a whimper and moaned, "Master, go slow please, your cock is much bigger than others that have filled my ass."

I slapped her ass, "I am just going to kneel here behind you my slave and you can fuck my cock."

PicsArt_10-13-06.02.206fcd6a2da5fd50ed.jpg

She moaned again and slowly began to ride my cock. At first, her movements were tentative and slow, as if priming me for the main attraction. After a couple of minutes of this slow ass-fuck, she began to get used to my big cock and began to move faster. Soon 6 inches of my cock were disappearing between her ass cheeks and I watched in complete satisfaction as my stocking-clad slave sister bounced back on my cock. I grabbed each stocking ankle for balance as she picked up the pace. A mixture of moans and whimpers escaped her mouth, although she seemed so focused on what she was doing, the dirty talk had quit. As my seventh inch disappeared I realized what she was doing. She was determined to take all eight inches of her big brother's cock up her rectum. With each little bit more that disappeared inside her, another whimper escaped her mouth. It was clear she was feeling both the thrills of such complete submission and the agony of a massive cock in her ass.

Then suddenly, without warning, she leaned forward and then in one quick push back took all eight inches of my cock inside her ass. She screamed, "Oh fucking mother." She just sat there, seemingly allowing her ass to adjust to the cock filling her completely. Then slowly she began to move back and forth, fucking herself on my cock. Once she got used to the eight inches inside her ass, she began to accelerate her pace and after a few minutes of steady increase she finally began to actually bounce back onto my cock, her ass crashing into my thighs. They were hard, fast, deliberate, ass tearing thrusts that filled her even more than she could ever imagine. She moaned, she whimpered, she began breathing erratically and I saw her right hand go to her pussy. She began rubbing herself frantically while continuing to impale herself with my eight-inch rod. Finally, she screamed, "Oh my, oh my, oh my God, yes, I'm coming again, sweet, I have never come like this Master, fuuuuuuuck, yes."

malavika-sharma18.jpg

She began shaking and was clearly orgasming from having her ass fucked. Watching her quiver on my cock got my balls boiling and I pushed her onto her chest and drove into her ass, fucking her deep and hard.
Just amazing ?

Once I felt he was poking one of his fingers and trying to trace my nipple over the blouse and bra cover. I noticed that each of the men who were passing us had their eyes on Uday's hand and on my mammary.

I could not take it anymore and was feeling very ashamed allowing such things in public. Being a matured woman I was enjoying his touches and was already wet in my pussy, but this was crossing decency limits as I was in the open. Today in the morning when I crossed all limits of decency still I was in a confined area. I had to stop Uday from his advances.

Me: Uday, please behave yourself.

Uday: Sorry Madam, but the crowd is so unruly they are coming on to your body.

Uday gave his excuse and I did not wanted to argue on that, but now was really feeling the urge to urinate due to the heat generated in my body.

Me: Uday, I want to go to toilet once. That time I could not...

I thought there was no need to complete my sentence. Uday had already taken his hand off my breast area and now guided me jostling through an alley to the back of a shop. Since now it was late evening, there was darkness though there were electric bulbs glowing throughout the fair. I observed that though the area was not absolutely dark, it was not possible for the fair people who were at a distance to make out anything. But the problem here was absence of a proper bush behind, which I can sit and pee. So I was a bit hesitant again.

Uday: Madam, what are you waiting for now?

Me: Can't you see there is not even a bush here.

Uday: But Madam, no one is noticing you in this darkness. You can go to that corner and...

Me: What darkness? I can clearly see you.

Uday: Madam, come on. Okay I will not look at you while you...

He smiled very meaningfully at me, but I ignored his tease and wanted to me absolutely sure before getting into any more humiliation at this age.

Me: And if someone comes here?

Uday: Madam, how long will take? It's just a matter of some seconds!

I was simply not assured as I knew it will take some time for me as unlike other women just pulling up my sari, sitting down, and peeing off will not do. I will also have to pull down my panty, which is never easy for any woman to do quickly, and additionally I have to set the pad inside my panty suitably also.

Uday: Madam, if you stand here like this someone might actually come. So go and sit in that corner and I will be guarding you.

9875411432aefded04517154684ea7cb.jpg

Uday was saying things in such a casual manner as if his presence does not matter to me at all. I again inspected the place. It was semi dark, true, but at the same time it was open on all sides except one side where the shop was, and anyone coming up to that place would be able to see me very clearly. Never in my life had been in such a situation!

Ultimately things boiled down to the fact I have to urinate in that open space and that too in front of a male. I was feeling so very shy, but had nothing to do in this regard.

Me: Uday, please turn back and do aware me if someone comes in.

Uday: Madam, if I turn back, you can I see if anyone is coming or not.

I understood very well that he would not miss this opportunity to see me peeing. The situation was such I was simply helpless, as I needed him to stand there at least to see if anyone was coming.

I noticed Uday's eyes as if lit up when he eventually saw that I agreed to pee in front of him. I went to the corner beside the shop, which was approximately about 10-12 feet away from Uday. I could go no further because there was too much illumination from lights of other shops. I slowly turned my back to Uday and was really feeling very shy doing this, but had no other alternative now. I bent down a little bit and with both hands quickly pulling up my sari and petticoat almost to my hips. The cool gentle breeze almost made me shiver when I felt it on my exposed thighs. My thighs are fairer than my body complexion like most women and quite well formed and plump. I could not resist looking behind once to see Uday.

Uday: Madam, do not look back. Do it quickly.

Uday was looking at my exposed legs and commanding me. I briefly saw his left hand was on his crotch; he must be stroking his dick seeing a married woman in such a compromised state. I did not waste time anymore and did what I needed to do. I quickly dropped down my panty to my knees and took the pad in one hand and while I was doing that my whole bottom virtually remained exposed and Uday must have had a grand view of my naked buttocks though I tried to keep my sari as a cover as much as possible on my hip area. When I squatting I knew my huge naked ass was fully exposed in front of Uday's face due to his proximity.

(MyPornSnap.top)_kajal-aggarwal-fake-nude-pic-bxbbpo.jpg

The hissing sound of my peeing was adding to my shame. I again looked back to see if anyone was coming and what Uday was doing, but to my surprise I did not see Uday standing there! I could not move my head much in that squatting position. My urination was almost complete and I was much relieved as the hissing sound of my urination was creating more embarrassment for me.

Uday: Madam, beware!

I was shocked and horrified as I heard Uday's voice almost by my ear. I could not see him a moment ago at my back because he has come up almost to my front now. I was simply stunned seeing him in front of me, as my whole pussy along with my legs and thighs were completely uncovered and I was still discharging my urine. Uday could see my pussy hole with the thick bush of hair above it very clearly. My god! I never ever in my life faced such a humiliation. My face also reflected my utter shock and shame seeing Uday looking bluntly at my naked pussy.

847526_7dudkajal6.jpg

Uday: Madam, madam, don't panic. You are actually sitting on an ant heap and so I wanted to alert you.

Me: You get out of here first.

Uday: Madam, you have watered their heap and ants will now come out in scores. So be very careful.

He did not move a bit and his eyes enjoying the sight of his lifetime probably to see from the front a matured woman peeing out. I could not sit like that any more and got up with drops of urine still coming out of my hole and quickly pulled my sari down with my left hand as I was holding the pad in my right hand. Uday almost dragged me out of that ant heap and I noticed that what he was telling was absolutely true. Red ants were all over that place triggered to come out by urine.

I could not walk properly as my panty was still down around my knees. I need to pull that up and put the pad also.

I could not meet Uday's eyes as to what happened some minutes ago. I still could not digest the fact that he actually has seen me urinating in the sitting posture. I do not know what was going through his mind, but he seemed quite normal!

Maari-KAJAL-AGARWAL-nude-pussy-hot-shaved-pundai-in-saree.jpg

Uday: Madam, we are getting late now slowly. We should make a move.

Me: Yes, I also do not spend any more time here.

I said so though I was thinking how to put it before Uday that my panty is still halfway down my legs below my sari and petticoat.

Uday: Okay Madam, then you can just wait here or at the ornament shop and I will get a bullock cart.

Me: No, no Uday. Not again in that snail like vehicle. I have had enough of aches in my waist and knees.

Uday: But Madam ...

I interrupted him, as I wanted to know if an alternative transport arrangement could be made.

Me: Why don't you try to get some substitute transportation?

Uday: Madam, I told you there is nothing much available in this route.

After some continuous pleading from my end, Uday went out to search for something other than that bullock cart and asked me to wait in front of the ornament shop. I told to myself that it would be real painful to travel in that cart again for an hour if Uday fails to get an alternative conveyance. Now that Uday was away I also wanted to wear my panty properly and place the pad also. I noticed that there were some people coming where I urinated a few minutes ago and hence had to leave the place and tried to look for a secured place.

baadshah_movie_new_stills_images_ntr_kajal_agarwal_030be89.jpg

I was walking in somewhat baby steps as my panty, which was around my knees, was hindering me to walk comfortably. Soon I found the back of another shop, where there was very minimum light and there was no one there also, and felt it to be a safer place. I chose a corner and quickly pulled up my sari along with my petticoat to my waist and pushed my panty towards my crotch area. I felt the gentle breeze again on my naked thighs and as I was about to put the pad within my panty just over my honey pot, I heard two voices. I almost froze as whole of the lower part of my youthful jawani was entirely exposed then. I looked up here and there, but could not see anyone, but I am sure I heard two voices. After a few moments since I could not trace anyone in the semidarkness, I continued with my job and got the pad inside my panty and flowed my sari down and finally when I was adjusting my pallu over my breasts, again I perceived the voice.

"Please, please, someone would come."

"There is no one here. Don't worry."
Superb?

Back