• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
# Sex Genie Part -- 3

Jake stared at Gen opened mouthed "No Gen I'm not that sure what exactly it is I just did" he stated confused. "You say you are mine forever exactly what do you mean?"

"Well master Jake," she started in almost a whisper "you have freed me from my prison there is no greater gift that a master can grant a genie, as you said I am no longer a slave to my bottle so I could destroy it, never to be put back.

"Ok" Jake started hesitantly' "I told you I didn't feel it was right for you to stay in there."

"Yes master but I made a vow ages ago that the one who freed me from it I would love forever, you do realize that as long as I am yours you will have a much healthier, happier and longer life" she said matter of factly. "My powers will not let anything bad happen to you, and since I now pledge my life and love to you it will be a long life for you."

e7d9f6b22857103db4f5a3c126515475.jpg

As she sat by him, he couldn't help stare at her breasts as he reached a hand to the nearest nipple and began to roll and pinch it as she gasp and began to shudder. "God you are so beautiful I am still in awe of your beauty," leaning closer he took her hard as nail nipple into his mouth and began to lick and suck on it. Gen then laid back as Jake feasted on both her breasts. Gen in the mean time was busy herself gently massaging his semi-hard cock now beginning to grow and throb in her hand. Jake couldn't believe it but he was still horny for this woman reaching his other hand to her almost bare mound slipping a hand along her wet and cummy slit.

Anushka-Shetty-naked-fake-5.jpg

Gen moved around to take Jake's 8" cock into her mouth as Jake began to finger fuck her. "Oh master that feels so good! please don't stop!" as he began to plunge his fingers deeper and faster in her hot slimy pussy, he could feel the walls of her inside begin to grasp and squeeze each time he pulled them back threating to suck him deeper into her being. "Master please! Put your manhood back where it belongs slide it in me please master I need it again!"

Jake moved around and started to ease his cock in her opening but Gen would have none of that as she wrapped her legs around his ass and violently pulled him all the way deep into her tunnel.

anushka-fucked-fake.jpg

"Oh YES! Fuck me master fuck me!! Push you cock as deep as you can, pound the shit out of me fill me with you hot, hot sticky cum, I want to feel you throbbing deep in me!" This was almost too much as he almost blew his load from her sexy talk. Stopping for only a moment and gaining control he started again this time pounding her as she began to breath faster and her pussy walls squeezed his cock as his thrusts got deeper and harder. "Oh master" she wailed as she reached her first orgasm and started to violently shake and thrash under him.

Alternating between fast and slow thrusts so he would last longer, after a few more minutes Gen was wailing and grunting meeting each of his thrusts up as she began to convulse again this time Jake almost had to hold on as she almost threw him off. "Master oh YES! FUCK FFFUUUU... FUCK ME!!" she screamed as she convulsed again their bodies slapping as Jake keep going.

Hot-topless-Anushka-Shetty-naked-hot-pundai-2018-fake-sex.jpg

Finally not able to take it much longer he felt his balls begin their familiar churning and boiling as he screamed out "I'm coming Gen!"

"YES! YES! YES!" she screamed as she felt his hot semen begin to spew and churn out of his cock filling her deep within tunnel flooding up to her cervix.

Both of them panting laying still letting the waves of passion pass over them Jake's head swimming with the thousand sensations fluttering over his body. "Gen is it always like this?" he asked still in shock from everything.

"Ah master, I suspect that with you it will most certainly be," a huge smile creeping onto her face making her small nose crinkle. "I cherish every moment with you master Jake. You asked earlier if I had to say the things I do, at first it was true, yes, since you have freed me from being a slave. I can now have a free will to speak my mind and though I still can not disobey you master I can now voice my opinion."

Jake, his mind a whirl, pulled the woman up and headed to the shower, "I think we need to get clean Gen we reek of sex," he stated as he chuckled a little still hardly believing his good fortune. As they washed off (Jake was thoroughly enjoying washing Gen) he got to thinking, "Gen can you make me rich?" he asked though he thought he already knew the answer to that question.

Anushka-Shetty.jpg

"No master I can not but..." she paused still afraid he might punish her for her answer, "I can help you get rich with any idea you might come up with."

"Hmmmmmmm any idea huh?" Jake thought harder "ok, what about knowledge can you put knowledge in my head?"

"Oh yes master that is simple, as I said I can help you get rich. I can't just blink and you have riches untold." She said as Jake's hands glided over her smooth skin and she slightly shuddered, ah his hands were so loving.

As they stepped out he began to form a plan. "Gen I may have a new wish soon and yes I remember what you said to be careful when I wish."

"Yes master as I stated before I must grant your wish. I have to grant it word for word, you may have freed me but I am still yours to command." Gen stated.

Jake looked at the clock in the (now) larger bedroom "oh crap! I have to go Gen will you be ok here alone today?"

"Alone master? I will be with you " she stated seriously

"With me? but you can't I couldn't explain you to the others and I need the job right now." in a panic now he could only stare at her.

Anushka_Shetty_PicsArt_11-25-01.51.18-01.jpg

"It tis ok master no one can see me but you unless you or I allow them to." she said as she smiled her sweetest smile at him. 'why do I feel I am being conned' he thought.

"Damn I forgot to fix a lunch" he grimaced, thinking it was going to be a long damn day.

"A lunch? That is alright master, at lunch time I will give you your lunch and don't worry master no one will hurt me when I bring it to you as I can 'see' that you wish this, ah yes master I am learning about your world I will not say master just JIM honey tis ok master?

"How did you know wh..." astonished that she knew what he was thinking.

"Oh master again I am sorry" bowing her head low. "I am finally attuned to you and can tell what you want almost before you want it," *"also master if you think at me I will hear you if we are out of sight of each other".*

"What was that?" Jim shaken a bit hearing her voice in his head.

"That was thought talk" as she walked to him and lightly caressed his face, "it will save us much time."

"Wait, what do you mean attuned to me?" standing there with his arms akimbo.

Lowering her head she whispered, " I can hear your thoughts if they are strong enough or you "think" at me, I am so sorry I haven't explained this before, master." This last word whispered almost inaudible. "It has taken me a long time to get attuned as I was drawn to you so strongly, I await you punishment for this offence."

Gently, Jake slowly lifted her head, his hand under her delicate chin as he stared deeply into her eyes as the tears once again began to fall. "Gen I ... I thought I had impressed upon you that I would not punish you and even if I did I would never subject you to the horrors that the ancient masters did, look deep into my eyes and tell me I am lying to you, I know you can tell now."

Sniffling she did as he said and began to smile her heart starting to lighten then to soar as what she saw there let her know that he was being only truthful to her. "M..M..M Master! you really feel so strongly toward me," bowing her head again "I will not doubt you again master," looking up she quickly rose threw her arms around him kissing him passionately. Walking out to his truck she was there waiting for him. "Master, this is so small for you should I make it larger?" she inquired.

Thinking a sec. Jake replied "no Gen ... but if it was brand new that would be easier to explain"

"That is no problem" as she blinked and the truck was suddenly a lot better looking as he lifted the hood he could see the engine was all clean, dirt free looking as if it had just rolled out of the factory.

After an uneventful ride, Jake pulled into work cringing at the crap he'd have to endure today. *"Master did you forget me? I will not allow this to continue,"* he heard in his head.

*"No Gen I don't want anyone hurt or guessing about you,"* this was going to take getting used to.

*"No Master, no revenge or pain, but it might do, if they were embarrassed as badly as they had done to you, maybe a painful curable disease or two?"* He could almost hear her giggle in his mind.

*"Alright Gen but nothing real bad I don't want anyone out of work long,"* he thought for a second.

*"YES Master,"* came the extremely happy thought.

As he walked in he couldn't see Gen but he could swear that he could feel her near. "Hey it's virgin boy!!" The largest of the men yelled as he doubled over and began to vomit violently on some of the others around him.

As the others started to laugh, another of the big men pointed to Jake and said "See he's allergic to vir..." as he grabbed his stomach and began to have diarrhea very loosely and loudly in his pants.

The others backed away as he ran to the portable toilet. Suddenly the others looked at him as if he were jinxed. Jake ignored them and went to work the others beginning to whisper a bit.

"Hey junky Jake!" the foreman yelled as he felt a sudden violent pain in his stomach as if he was punched! Damn what was that?

As Jake ran to help him he began to feel better. "You ok boss?" Jake said as he had to hide a smile.

"Yeah, yeah sure anyway junk bo ... as another violent pain pushed him back into his chair.

"Damn it," he gasped out, "feels like I just got jack hammered in the stomach!" he looked at Jake but he hadn't moved. "Ok just get that load up to the fifth."

"Yes sir" He stated with a smile as he turned to go.

Not sure why the foreman yelled after him "I'm submitting one of your designs to the head office today, you have some potential." Jake stood there a second his mouth agape as he heard a soft giggle in his head then began to smile.

"Thanks boss!" Jake said surprised.

As the day wore on Jake noticed the others were a little gun shy around him though they spoke to him it was short and non-insulting. At lunch Jake walked to his little corner and then remembered that he had forgotten to pack his lunch!

Suddenly at the front gate there was a commotion, "I said I was here to see Jake!" As Jake watched, Gen tossed a large man who had reached to grab her arm, landing with a thug and a grunt, many moving away from her their mouths open staring at the 5' 4'' woman who had tossed the over 6 foot tall man as if he were a rag doll, "I don't like to be touched by animals," as the downed man had popped back up and tried to grab her this time around her chest and she had side stepped and chopped him on the back of his neck knocking him down. "I could call the police if you want to try that again, the charge would be assault, and I guarantee that you would be in jail at least a week."

614e5da6f2cd9a4cd71244c03a040af4.jpg

The others backed away, "Now I am here to see Jake," backing further away many of them pointed towards Jake. She started to run to him as the other men watched with their mouths hanging open, "Jake honey," she squealed throwing her arms around him she whispered, "I hope that wasn't too much Master but I wanted them to know Tamanna was yours and no one else could touch her. I will not allow it as I know you won't either."

"I know Gen but how did you..." he sputtered.

"The same way you can," she said as the knowledge was suddenly in his head and he knew that she had hardly strained using only the most basic of throws in her defense he also suddenly knew that she could kill with her hands if she were allowed to, as he knew he could now also. "Master" she whispered in his ear, reaching between his legs, "I am so horny for you right now; I need you."

Jake kissed her hard and passionately as he lifted her and headed to the supply shack he had seen others use, so he knew they wouldn't interfere (he hoped) inside he found an old messy mattress with no sheets "Gen I would not degrade you by putting you on this on this smelly piece of filth."

racha_telugu_movie_photos_stills_ram_charan_tamanna_8695.jpg

Gen just smiled as she blinked and there was not only a new mattress but a bed for it also, the door shut and locked as Gen backed to the bed and they were both suddenly naked, laying back she spread her legs and welcomed him to her. "Jake!" she shrieked as he began to slowly lick his way up and down her labia inhaling her scent her wetness spreading as he thrust his tongue deep into her opening. Gasping she thrust her almost bare mound up into his face as the first of her convulsions began.

Tamanna%20Bhatia%20Nude.jpg

Gen had hardly been able to hold herself back all day getting more and more turned on as she watched him work carrying supplies up and down all day, it had taken all her will power not to throw her Master down strip them both and impale her tight pussy on him. God, she loved his cock! As he dipped deeper into her most intimate place she felt her orgasm start. "Oh master Jake don't stop! harder deeper please," she begged as he thrust his tongue faster gulping down all her girl juice as she came a second time filling his mouth with the sweetness that was her. Shuddering, she gently pushed his head away; Jake smiled as he moved up her body.

Tamannaahpussylickingphoto.jpg

Sliding between her legs, he positioned the head of his cock at her opening as she wrapped her legs around his back and pulled him as deep as she could within. Screaming as she felt his hardness fill and stretch her pussy to the maximum. "Fuck me master Jake! Fill me PLEASE!! Make me yours give me everything I need it so bad!" As he began to thrust in and out feeling the muscles of her pussy begin to massage and convulse around him trying to suck him deeper each time he sunk in and keep him in as he was drawing out. Gen began to shudder as she reached her third orgasm and started panting harder as Jake began to get a steady rhythm each thrust sinking deeper into the velvety softness of her.

tamanna-pussy-fucking.jpg

"Oh god master Jake," she screamed a few minutes later as she shook with the intensity of her fourth orgasm, Jake began to feel his balls begin their churning as he thrust harder trying to reach his own peak. Gen, sensing this, thrust up harder to meet him.

His balls felt as if they were going to burst as he cried " I am going to cum Gen," as he started to pound her faster and she felt her own release nearing "UGHHHH," he shouted as he spewed and spurted deep in her and she shuddered and shivered reaching her own release as they both once again climbed to the top of the mountain, lights exploded around them, and they floated to earth together the world forgotten alone together in their own world.

gnREuKbDluGztinbPKZLdTJJc0Ye_0IZUZI_NM_d1s_WuRFB_b4TvsQshLZDrs8hb368mmX5YDYFPMIzJ98bU_1g6_ODJlRP

"God Gen I swear it gets better every time" as he looked into her face the pleasure obvious as she smiled a huge grin.

Whispering she said, "You are right Master it does, I have never felt pleasure like that before"

Jake looked around for something clean to wash them off with as Gen blinked and a fully equipped shower appeared. Grabbing his hand and laughing she dragged him into the shower. "Gen we don't have time for this," he started to remove his hand from hers.

Gen held fast as she looked back at him, "Yes we do Master I have slowed time so we can take as long a shower as we wish. Oh, also I didn't keep the sound in so I am afraid those outside got an ear full." Smiling sweetly she pulled a stunned Jake in the shower as he just stood there for a few minutes till he felt her lovingly begin to wash his balls.

When they finished and emerged a table was in the room laden with food of almost every type that he liked. "Gen when did you do this? I never saw you blink or snap your fingers." Looking astonished again he could only gape in surprise, "and so much."

Tamanna-Bhatia-Nude-Photo.jpg

Gen led him to the table and started giggling as she sat him, "Well Master I REALLY enjoyed that," (as she motioned toward the bed) "and we have to keep your strength up as I will want more " Giggling harder she blinked and they were fully clothed, "Now eat up Master you need your strength"

As they exited the shack, again the others that were there still looked at them with even further agape mouths, Jake felt proud and a little cocky as they strolled to the gate she turned and kissed him deep and passionately not wanting to let him go.

As she reveled in the closeness and the passion he was putting into his kiss with her, she knew at that moment that he was the one. "I will see you later ... STUD!" She said as she patted his groin as she walked past to leave.

197_450.jpg

Tommy, the closest thing to a friend he had walked up behind him and shocked him a bit, "Damn Jake she's gorgeous you are one lucky fucker and from what we heard you are definitely a fucker!!" He laughed as Jake looked at him questioningly "And those moves damn she was fast and good!"

"No Tom," (he hated being called Tommy) "that was just a basic throw." Tommy just looked at him like he was crazy.

"How would you know," not truly believing that Jake knew about it.

"We both are into martial arts," he stated almost bored sounding.

"Uh huh right as if!" Tommy shot back.

"No it's true, it's kind of how we met," he lied as Tommy just continued to stare at him.

"Uh ... could ... can you uh ... teach me?" Tommy asked hesitantly.

"You?" Jake asked surprised, "I thought you knew taekwondo taking lessons for a year now."

"I was, got about 3 months worth then the money ran out bout all I got was the basic stretching and a few other basics how to fall and get thrown." he informed Jake.

"Hhhmmmmm ok, I will charge you but not half what the dojo did; that sound ok?" Jake said as Tommy vigorously shook his head in agreement "and... " he hesitated and lowered his voice lower, "No one is to know ok?" Again Tommy shook his head affirmatively, "or I won't teach you ever again."

As Tommy walked away and got to work Jake thought, 'damn I could make a lot of money like this.'

*"Yes Master you could, this is only one of many ways you could."* Came Gen's thoughts.

Nearly jumping out of his skin he thought, *" Gen you scared me shitless!"*

Giggling she thought, *"Sorry Master I forgot that you weren't used to thought talk yet."*

*"I will soon, the more I do it the more I'll get used to it."* Jake told her.

Gen giggled again, *"I know Master I am counting on you getting VERY used to it!"*

*"I meant the thought talk,"* sighed Jake though he had to admit the sex was DAMN good! *"Are you going home Gen?"*

*"No Master as I said I am with you though you won't see me. I don't want to distract you while you are working."* Gen thought back.

Jake smiled as he went back to work thinking, 'damn beautiful and thoughtful too.' He heard a giggle and he swore he could hear a smile in her thought, *"Thank you so much Master! I also think you are very handsome EVERYWHERE!"*

Jake went back to work knowing he'd have to watch what he thought.

Tamanna-Bhatia-Nude-Photo-3.jpg

To be continued...
crazy story bro

#Kajal Aggarwal in Ashram part -- 4

At around 05:00 p.m. Meenakshi came to my room.

Meenakshi: Madam, are you too tired?

Me: No, no. On the contrary I am quite...

I stopped for a moment. Is she aware of what happened at the tailor's place? Uday seemed to be unaware when I came back with him, as he did not ask me anything. I was feeling very shy to ask Meenakshi directly though she was a woman.

Meenakshi: Then fine Madam. You can go to visit the fair, which is very popular here. Its some distance away though, but should not be a problem if you start now.

Me: Which fair are you talking about?

Meenakshi: Madam, its an annual fair which takes place in a nearby village. And here we all will be busy, you might feel bore.

341ca8d670e5465d859b10bb033f038d.jpg

I thought that would not be a bad idea, as I had nothing much to do in the ashram right now. Guru-ji and others would also be busy, as devotees from outside would come for a 'darshan' now. Hence I readily agreed.

Meenakshi: Okay Madam, here is your new pad. Also please take the medicine. I will send Uday after 5 minutes when you are ready.

Meenakshi went off swaying her big bottoms. Surely this woman has very attractive hips I thought in my mind. I closed the door and went to the toilet. Each time changing this pad was irritating. Like all women, I also was not at all enjoying pulling down my panty frequently. I had the medication and went to the toilet to change my nightdress, which I was wearing, and had a face wash and got dressed in five minutes. Uday was again my companion.

Uday: Madam, the fair is a bit far off from here and it's not a walking distance.

Me: How do you plan to go then?

Uday: Madam, we will take a bullock cart. It will be here any moment as I had informed him prior.

Me: Okay. But how long will it take?

I had never been on a bullock cart, so was keen to ride it. The cart arrived and we got into that.

Uday: Madam, it will take some time and you can enjoy the village scene as we travel.

It was not a bad experience, though the cart was moving very slowly. The scene outside was also very nice and a cool breeze was making me feel very refreshing. I was thankful to Master-ji for this blouse and it fitted very well on my copious boobs over my bra. So overall I was feeling very comfortable.

Uday was telling me about the history of the fair and the village. But when even after half an hour we did not reach destination, I was feeling restless.

Me: How much more time will it take Uday?

Uday: We have only covered half the distance Madam. Since the cart cannot go faster, it will take some time.

Initially it was okay, but now sitting like this with my knees folded made me feel a slight pain at my waist and knees. At the same time, as the road was very undulating, my boobs were jiggling too much within the tight clutches of my bra and every now and then I was doubting that my bra hook at my back will get opened. I pulled my sari pallu properly over my upper treasures as a precaution in front of a male. The place inside the cart was also not adequate and moreover Uday was also sitting close, so I could not shift much and remained in that posture.

Rv05szG.gif

At last we reached the fair and it took an hour to reach there. The whole of my waist and buttocks were paining. I noticed Uday did some freehand stretching getting out of the cart. Myself being a woman was unable to do that what Uday was doing in the open. I was having ache in my knees, hips, and waist and thought that if I go to the toilet first, it might be a safe place to stretch myself a bit, so that I feel more comfortable before entering the fair.

Me: Uday, I want to go to the toilet first.

Uday: Okay Madam, but since this is a village fair, I doubt there will be a separate toilet. Let me ask someone.

Uday came back with a negative answer.

Uday: Madam, here there is no such 'toilet,' ladies generally go behind the shop for toilet purpose.

I was in a dilemma, as I cannot tell Uday now that I do not want to urinate, but wanted to stretch myself. He guided me to the back of a shop.

Uday: Madam, I will stand here, you go and do it there.

I was in a situation of complete amazement. How can this man ask me to urinate almost in an open space?

Me: How can I do it here?

I was almost perplexed. I am not a 10-year-old girl that I can urinate like this? There was a bush at the back of the shop whose height will hardly cover my knees and though it was evening time visibility was very clear. Moreover, my added anxiety was it will not only be Uday who could see me clearly, but also there were some village people standing here and there who would concurrently get a free view of my urinating.

Uday: Madam, this is a village, do not feel shy.

Me: What do you mean? Just because this is a village, you mean to say I should lift up my sari to my waist in this open space and should not feel shy?

Uday: Madam, madam, don't get annoyed please. In the village you will not get a protected toilet like the town. Please understand.

Me: Uday, come on, there are so many people around. Simply I cannot sit here shamelessly. Sorry. Let us go to the fair.

Uday did not try any more to persuade me to urinate in that open space and I got rescued from another humiliating situation. The fair was held on a small area and it was quite crowded by rural people, but still there were some shops of ornaments, garments, etc. which interested me. It took almost an hour to cover the fair, as the crowd was heavy. Due to the crowd, I had to walk close to Uday and time and again my 'always erect' firm breasts were brushing against his elbow. Initially I tried to avoid that, but due to the moving crowd I did not mind it later.

After sometime, it created a problem for me. Now I could realize Uday was doing it purposefully and keeping his elbow in constant touch with my blouse-covered mangoes and since within bra, they appeared very firm and he was constantly elbowing them. Uday must have thought that I was deliberately walking close to him so that my well-formed boobs touch his elbow, but in reality it was due to the crowd that I had to walk like that. Honestly I was also enjoying a bit, but I realized with time that Uday was now overdoing it considering we were in a public place.

hqdefault.jpg

I was walking on his right and Uday now was virtually circling his right elbow on my left boob constantly pressing it. The act was so deliberate as people coming from opposite direction could clearly see it. I was feeling very cumbersome, but could not tell Uday anything. Moreover, due to this constant rubbing, I was also getting heated and my boobs grew in size and were so tight within the bra that Uday's right elbow was almost getting a spring action from my firm upper globes. That probably encouraged him more, as hardly does a male get such tightness from a married woman's boobs.

I stopped at a shop and was checking a pair of earrings and Uday also stood close by me. Now I could sense his deep breaths on my shoulder.

Uday: This would look nice on you Madam.

Saying that, he handed me an earring and a matching necklace. Though I did not want his suggestion, but he poked his nose into it. I tried that the earring and it looked decent to me.

Uday: Madam, also try the necklace and if you feel you can buy it. I have the money.

The shopkeeper also encouraged me wearing the necklace along with the earrings to check overall. I was about to wear the necklace, when Uday unnecessarily tried to help me.

Uday: Madam, you relax, I will fix the necklace fastener on your neck.

The shopkeeper I noticed was smiling hearing that. There were two to three more customers in the shop also who were also looking at us. I did not want to argue and attract more attention and agreed to Uday. But what he did certainly crossed the decency limit in public. He just shifted a little, went behind me, let the necklace fall on my upper chest area, and started fixing the hook near my neck. Then from behind in an almost hugging posture he dragged the necklace down touching my both breasts adequately over my blouse. And as if trying to make the necklace flow properly on me, Uday felt both my tight mangoes with his palms, which I comprehended without a doubt. The shopkeeper and the others also did not miss that and I felt very clumsy being treated like that in a public place.

The shopkeeper seemed more eager now to hold the mirror in front of me and forwarded a few more earrings and necklaces.

Uday: Madam, try this, this also looks nice.

Me: No Uday, I think this is pretty fine.

I could understand his intention, but he and the shopkeeper also insisted me to try another and then pick one. I wore the second earring set and Uday was ready to wear me the necklace. This time he was more bold and I almost gasped, as he in the process of wearing me the necklace was directly touching my breasts in front of the shopkeeper. This was a longer necklace, which extended below my boobs and this gave him more opportunity to grope me. He dropped the necklace from my neck to its full size. He was standing just behind me and placed his arms across my upright boobs and pressed my cups as if adjusting the necklace up. I was standing within his arms shamelessly and people were watching me.

c35ccdad546cba72100c520fc6ad8d94.jpg

Uday very cleverly took the mirror in his left hand from the shopkeeper and held it in front of my breasts as if to show me how good the necklace was looking on me. This way the shopkeeper for the moment was unable to see my breast area and taking the guard of the mirror, with his free right hand, he first cupped my right breast and then gave it a very good squeeze from over my blouse.

Uday: I think this one is better? What do you feel Madam?

I was in no position to talk as I could feel his right palm was still cupping my breast. I looked to my side and was almost traumatized to see two young boys were watching us. Uday was not looking at anything I suppose and this time he almost covered my whole right breast with his palm and gave me a series of tight squeezes. All these happened in a span of few seconds and I could not resist being groped so openly with people watching me.

Finally it was over and we bought the second earring set and the necklace and mixed with

As evening advanced I noticed there was more crowd in the fair and in that small place there was much pushing going on. This time since the crowd was jostling through the narrow passages by the shops, I had no other option but to hold Uday's hand, otherwise I would be left behind. Walking was now becoming increasingly difficult and I had to keep one hand in a protective fashion otherwise every now and then a passing elbow was touching my milk tanks.

I tied to behave with Uday very normally as if I paid no attention to his naughtiness in the ornament shop and took it as being unintentional. Uday was also trying to gauge my reaction to his advances and seeing apparently no resistance made further moves.

Uday: Madam, these village people are not cultured, just be alert.

Me: Yes that I can see, the way they are pushing around.

Uday: Madam, do one thing, instead of holding my hand and walking behind me, you come by my side and then I can in fact protect you also.

I thought that was a good idea, I nodded to him, and came to his right side. Uday indeed had some other plans. I noticed that he put his arm on my right shoulder right away pretending to protect me from the crowd coming from opposite direction. My whole body was now almost touching his masculine torso as I walked. In no time I realized what he is up to. Uday now was embracing me over my shoulder with his right hand, which was now only an inch away from touching my breast, acting as if he protecting me from incoming people. And from each impact of the passing man, he took full advantage and began touching and feeling my heaving breast.

19289307.jpg

In a jiffy before I could say or do anything Uday was cupping my right breast again! This time he seemed very confident and turned me instantly on fire as he was resting his fingers on my boob as we walked. I looked down at my breast shamefully to find his fingers acting almost as another layer over my blouse. As the pushing was more now, Uday made the most of it and was virtually massaging my conical peak in his right palm. I was getting adequately aroused now due to this continuous male touching, holding, and squeezing of my youthful boob. This went on for some minutes and with time Uday's squeezes were beginning to get harder and he almost toyed with my blouse-covered flesh.

Once I felt he was poking one of his fingers and trying to trace my nipple over the blouse and bra cover. I noticed that each of the men who were passing us had their eyes on Uday's hand and on my mammary.

I could not take it anymore and was feeling very ashamed allowing such things in public. Being a matured woman I was enjoying his touches and was already wet in my pussy, but this was crossing decency limits as I was in the open. Today in the morning when I crossed all limits of decency still I was in a confined area. I had to stop Uday from his advances.

Me: Uday, please behave yourself.

Uday: Sorry Madam, but the crowd is so unruly they are coming on to your body.

Uday gave his excuse and I did not wanted to argue on that, but now was really feeling the urge to urinate due to the heat generated in my body.

Me: Uday, I want to go to toilet once. That time I could not...

I thought there was no need to complete my sentence. Uday had already taken his hand off my breast area and now guided me jostling through an alley to the back of a shop. Since now it was late evening, there was darkness though there were electric bulbs glowing throughout the fair. I observed that though the area was not absolutely dark, it was not possible for the fair people who were at a distance to make out anything. But the problem here was absence of a proper bush behind, which I can sit and pee. So I was a bit hesitant again.

Uday: Madam, what are you waiting for now?

Me: Can't you see there is not even a bush here.

Uday: But Madam, no one is noticing you in this darkness. You can go to that corner and...

Me: What darkness? I can clearly see you.

Uday: Madam, come on. Okay I will not look at you while you...

He smiled very meaningfully at me, but I ignored his tease and wanted to me absolutely sure before getting into any more humiliation at this age.

Me: And if someone comes here?

Uday: Madam, how long will take? It's just a matter of some seconds!

I was simply not assured as I knew it will take some time for me as unlike other women just pulling up my sari, sitting down, and peeing off will not do. I will also have to pull down my panty, which is never easy for any woman to do quickly, and additionally I have to set the pad inside my panty suitably also.

Uday: Madam, if you stand here like this someone might actually come. So go and sit in that corner and I will be guarding you.

9875411432aefded04517154684ea7cb.jpg

Uday was saying things in such a casual manner as if his presence does not matter to me at all. I again inspected the place. It was semi dark, true, but at the same time it was open on all sides except one side where the shop was, and anyone coming up to that place would be able to see me very clearly. Never in my life had been in such a situation!

Ultimately things boiled down to the fact I have to urinate in that open space and that too in front of a male. I was feeling so very shy, but had nothing to do in this regard.

Me: Uday, please turn back and do aware me if someone comes in.

Uday: Madam, if I turn back, you can I see if anyone is coming or not.

I understood very well that he would not miss this opportunity to see me peeing. The situation was such I was simply helpless, as I needed him to stand there at least to see if anyone was coming.

I noticed Uday's eyes as if lit up when he eventually saw that I agreed to pee in front of him. I went to the corner beside the shop, which was approximately about 10-12 feet away from Uday. I could go no further because there was too much illumination from lights of other shops. I slowly turned my back to Uday and was really feeling very shy doing this, but had no other alternative now. I bent down a little bit and with both hands quickly pulling up my sari and petticoat almost to my hips. The cool gentle breeze almost made me shiver when I felt it on my exposed thighs. My thighs are fairer than my body complexion like most women and quite well formed and plump. I could not resist looking behind once to see Uday.

Uday: Madam, do not look back. Do it quickly.

Uday was looking at my exposed legs and commanding me. I briefly saw his left hand was on his crotch; he must be stroking his dick seeing a married woman in such a compromised state. I did not waste time anymore and did what I needed to do. I quickly dropped down my panty to my knees and took the pad in one hand and while I was doing that my whole bottom virtually remained exposed and Uday must have had a grand view of my naked buttocks though I tried to keep my sari as a cover as much as possible on my hip area. When I squatting I knew my huge naked ass was fully exposed in front of Uday's face due to his proximity.

(MyPornSnap.top)_kajal-aggarwal-fake-nude-pic-bxbbpo.jpg

The hissing sound of my peeing was adding to my shame. I again looked back to see if anyone was coming and what Uday was doing, but to my surprise I did not see Uday standing there! I could not move my head much in that squatting position. My urination was almost complete and I was much relieved as the hissing sound of my urination was creating more embarrassment for me.

Uday: Madam, beware!

I was shocked and horrified as I heard Uday's voice almost by my ear. I could not see him a moment ago at my back because he has come up almost to my front now. I was simply stunned seeing him in front of me, as my whole pussy along with my legs and thighs were completely uncovered and I was still discharging my urine. Uday could see my pussy hole with the thick bush of hair above it very clearly. My god! I never ever in my life faced such a humiliation. My face also reflected my utter shock and shame seeing Uday looking bluntly at my naked pussy.

847526_7dudkajal6.jpg

Uday: Madam, madam, don't panic. You are actually sitting on an ant heap and so I wanted to alert you.

Me: You get out of here first.

Uday: Madam, you have watered their heap and ants will now come out in scores. So be very careful.

He did not move a bit and his eyes enjoying the sight of his lifetime probably to see from the front a matured woman peeing out. I could not sit like that any more and got up with drops of urine still coming out of my hole and quickly pulled my sari down with my left hand as I was holding the pad in my right hand. Uday almost dragged me out of that ant heap and I noticed that what he was telling was absolutely true. Red ants were all over that place triggered to come out by urine.

I could not walk properly as my panty was still down around my knees. I need to pull that up and put the pad also.

I could not meet Uday's eyes as to what happened some minutes ago. I still could not digest the fact that he actually has seen me urinating in the sitting posture. I do not know what was going through his mind, but he seemed quite normal!

Maari-KAJAL-AGARWAL-nude-pussy-hot-shaved-pundai-in-saree.jpg

Uday: Madam, we are getting late now slowly. We should make a move.

Me: Yes, I also do not spend any more time here.

I said so though I was thinking how to put it before Uday that my panty is still halfway down my legs below my sari and petticoat.

Uday: Okay Madam, then you can just wait here or at the ornament shop and I will get a bullock cart.

Me: No, no Uday. Not again in that snail like vehicle. I have had enough of aches in my waist and knees.

Uday: But Madam ...

I interrupted him, as I wanted to know if an alternative transport arrangement could be made.

Me: Why don't you try to get some substitute transportation?

Uday: Madam, I told you there is nothing much available in this route.

After some continuous pleading from my end, Uday went out to search for something other than that bullock cart and asked me to wait in front of the ornament shop. I told to myself that it would be real painful to travel in that cart again for an hour if Uday fails to get an alternative conveyance. Now that Uday was away I also wanted to wear my panty properly and place the pad also. I noticed that there were some people coming where I urinated a few minutes ago and hence had to leave the place and tried to look for a secured place.

baadshah_movie_new_stills_images_ntr_kajal_agarwal_030be89.jpg

I was walking in somewhat baby steps as my panty, which was around my knees, was hindering me to walk comfortably. Soon I found the back of another shop, where there was very minimum light and there was no one there also, and felt it to be a safer place. I chose a corner and quickly pulled up my sari along with my petticoat to my waist and pushed my panty towards my crotch area. I felt the gentle breeze again on my naked thighs and as I was about to put the pad within my panty just over my honey pot, I heard two voices. I almost froze as whole of the lower part of my youthful jawani was entirely exposed then. I looked up here and there, but could not see anyone, but I am sure I heard two voices. After a few moments since I could not trace anyone in the semidarkness, I continued with my job and got the pad inside my panty and flowed my sari down and finally when I was adjusting my pallu over my breasts, again I perceived the voice.

"Please, please, someone would come."

"There is no one here. Don't worry."

Since there was darkness here, my eyes took some time to adjust and now I could clearly see that just a few yards away a male and a female were standing close by the cover of a tree. They seemed engrossed in themselves and did not notice I was there also in the dark. I moved a little to get a clearer view. The man was middle aged, but the female was a teenage girl. The girl was wearing ghagra-choli, which is the common dress here for women. The scene was indeed steamy as the man had hugged the girl and was trying to kiss on her lips and girl was eluding his lips by constantly moving her head. I noticed that the man has now cupped one of her boobs over her choli and the girl's resistance was getting weaker. In no time the girl was stroking her fingers through the hairs of the man and they were lip-locked. As they were kissing, I saw that the man now took one of his hands off her boobs and cupped her tiny ass over her ghagra. Seeing such hot activities from such close proximity made my nipples grow hard right away. I was getting great pleasure peeping like this. As the man was energetically squeezing the girl's young boobs, my right hand also automatically went towards my tight boobs and touched my nipples. I noticed the girl was now almost gasping, as the man descended from her lips to her boobs. He was almost biting her boobs over her choli and pulled up her ghagra with his embracing hands almost to her thighs. I could not stop myself pinching my own nipples over my bra and blouse seeing this very passionate sight. Immediately I felt hint of precum within my pussy also and feeling quite thirsty seeing this 'live' show.

baadshah_movie_new_stills_images_ntr_kajal_agarwal_030be89.jpg

"Paro, Paro, where are you?"

The couple behind the tree and myself both almost froze to this voice. I noticed an old man was searching probably for that girl calling her name, must be her father or a relative. As soon as the old man crossed us to a safe distance, I noticed the girl adjusted her dress and ran away immediately and the man followed suit in the opposite direction. I was cursing the old man, as I was thoroughly enjoying the scene, and now that everything was over I came out of the darkness adjusting my bra a little to breathe easy, and went towards the ornament shop to wait for Uday.

Uday came after some minutes with a smiling face.

Uday: Madam, you should thank your luck. You don't have to go in the bullock cart.

I was so pleased to hear that not knowing what actually was waiting for me in the next hour. I never anticipated that this auto rickshaw ride would also be a memorable one like my tailor's encounter with Master-ji and Ramlal.

Me: Thanks Uday. What have you arranged?

Uday: An auto rickshaw Madam.

Me: Thank god Uday.

lrtcnzqyavl51.jpg

Uday: But Madam, in this part people doesn't travel in rickshaws as you travel in the cities. It's basically a good carriage here. So you might face a little problem with goods loaded in that vehicle.

Me: Still it's hundred times better than that slow cart and definitely it should take lesser time.

Uday: Of course Madam. It should take 15-20 minutes only.

We went out of the fair and I did not feel it necessary to mention what I say to Uday. The rickshaw was standing a bit far away. There was not much light outside the fair arena and the moon was also not there in the sky. I could well see goods tied already at the top of the rickshaw and also to its sides by rope.

Uday: Madam, this is Mishra-ji. This is his auto. Fortunately he is going towards our ashram.

Mishra-ji was an elderly man, visibly obese, and fifty plus for sure. He was completely bald headed. He was wearing a dhoti and a bush shirt. Uday introduced me to him.

Mishra-ji: Beti, you will have some difficulty I can understand, as there is scarcity of space in my rickshaw due to the goods, but if you can tolerate me and my rickshaw for 15 minutes, you will reach ashram.

I smiled to his words and felt at ease due to his age and also as he was addressing me as "beti". Since there were packaged goods in the front seat too, hardly any space was there to sit except for the driver. Hence Uday, myself, and Mishra-ji sat at the backseat of the auto rickshaw. Mishra-ji boarded first, followed by me. I was surprised to see something black sitting at Mishra-ji's foot as I got up.

Mishra-ji: This is my pet dog Moti. Wherever I go, he follows me. But he will not create any commotion, be rest assured Beti.

I sat beside him and his dog was looking up at me. Thankfully Moti was a small sized dog, but I could not make out his breed though I love dogs among the household pets. The dog apparently looked well behaved and did not react seeing unknown faces. I noticed that there were a couple of packets on the seat too, as there was no other vacant space to keep them in the auto rickshaw. Naturally the sitting area was cramped, more so because of Mishra-ji's overweighed body.

Mishra-ji: Beti, you can see my size. You might just struggle sitting in this short space and for that do heavily curse me. May be by that I lose some kilos and next time when I allow someone to sit in my rickshaw, he or she gets a better ride.

We all laughed at his prank including the driver. Frankly there was very little place for Uday to squeeze in the backseat. I tried to move as much as possible maintaining decency to Mishra-ji, but then also Uday could marginally touch his ass to the seat. The auto rickshaw started on its way immediately as we boarded. For accommodating me Mishra-ji took his left arm around me over my head on the seat top and my face was now so close to his armpit that I could inhale the odour of his sweat from his shirt.

EdBizErXoAA4lXY.jpg

Mishra-ji: Beti, are you a little better now?

I nodded and shifted an inch more to him almost gluing to his body so that Uday could sit a little better and he was now able to move his ass in between my thighs and the auto seat boundary. In the process I realized his right elbow already touched my thrusting left boob and was feeling its softness. I did not want to encourage him at all in front of the elderly man and so just gently pushed his elbow with my left hand.

Mishra-ji: All three of us own big garage spaces to park our cars.

Uday laughed on this comment, but I could not grasp what that old man meant.

Me: I could not get you Mishra-ji.

Mishra-ji: Beti, I mean we all have heavy bottoms and thus when we garage ourselves in this seat, we all need big spaces to park our...

It was not required to complete his sentence and we all laughed at the comment. I must say this old man had a decent sense of humor. As we laughed I realized that Uday was again trying to elbow me taking the advantage of the semidarkness within the rickshaw. I did not disapprove him this time, as I still could not shrug off the erotic scene that I enjoyed in the fair. As someone dips his finger in a bowl of oil, Uday, seeing me not hindering his hand, started dipping his right elbow to the depth of my rubber-tight boob.

Mishra-ji: Oh! My head!

There was a bump, which the driver probably missed, and since the rickshaw was going at a fair speed, it jerked strongly. The driver immediately slowed down and I inquired out of courtesy to Mishra-ji if he had hurt himself

Mishra-ji: I bumped it on the rod Beti.

Mishra-ji pointed towards his forehead and I turned a bit towards him and tried to see what happened to his forehead. As I took my hand towards her forehead, he held my fingers and showed the area where he was hurt.

Me: You remove your fingers from forehead and let me see if there is any cut or not.

As he dropped down his hand and since my right arm was lifted to see his forehead, his elbow directly pressed on my right boob. I did not mind that and moreover he was calling me "beti", so no other thoughts came to my mind at all and I was really eager to see his bumped forehead. As he was tall, even in the sitting posture I had to stretch myself and in the process the side of my right boob was entirely open. I felt Mishra-ji's left elbow was digging deep on my right boob under my raised arm. Since there was absolutely no place to shift or move I felt he had no other option but to place his left hand there to accommodate me to see his forehead.

Mishra-ji: Hope its not cut or bruised?

Me: Could not see very clearly Mishra-ji, but seems okay.

Mishra-ji: Please check it a bit Beti.

As I was feeling his forehead with my fingers for a bump, I felt elbow was now firmly placed under my raised armpit and was pressing my juicy mango. Moreover, Uday seeing the chance increased his naughty handwork. He was now elbowing me more deliberately and with more force. He was almost circling his elbow tip on my taut flesh within my bra and blouse. So, now I was in a position where two different males were elbowing my mangoes in a moving auto rickshaw though I was sure Mishra-ji's touches were not purposeful.

I completed inspecting Mishra-ji's forehead and tried to bring down my arm, but then only, Mishra-ji's pet dog that was lying so far at his feet jumped up to his lap. The old man trying to provide accommodation for his dog virtually poked his whole elbow into my tight boob feeling very adequately the firmness of it. Now to assist Moti to sit on his master's lap, I had to keep my right arm at Mishra-ji's back on the seat top. I realized that this actually made me more vulnerable as my whole of right boob remained unguarded.

kajal-agarwal-big_boobs.jpg

Uday: Madam, I think this is the right way to extract some space for each of us. As you have kept your hand behind Mishra-ji, let me keep mine also behind you. That way you will also get some space.

Mishra-ji: Uday seemed to be getting intelligent by the minute, isn't it Beti?

Again there was a roar of laughter. Moti also barked twice I do not know why. At that moment a cycle coming from the opposite side was flagging us to stop. The driver stopped our vehicle and the man on the cycle informed us that there was an accident half a kilometer ahead and road was closed, so we should take the left turn from here.

Uday: Oh god! That's a pretty lengthy route Madam.

Me: How long will it take via that route?

Uday: 40-45 minutes at least.

Mishra-ji: No use thinking on that. It's just a matter of additional half an hour.

Our auto took the left turn and off we went. Since this road was not a main road, the lighting was not adequate here and the road was also more bouncy. My heavy boobs were jumping within my bra quite a bit now. Uday was the first one to take advantage of this situation. Now that his right hand was behind me at my back, he with each jerk was embracing me tighter. I looked through the corner of my eyes to Mishra-ji and thankfully he seemed busy with his dog on his lap. Uday was now getting a free access to my right boob as my right arm was lifted and he was sort of embracing me with his hand going behind my body. He was now very easily cupping and squeezing my unguarded right breast below my sari pallu. I was thoroughly enjoying that though was conscious enough to keep my pallu in place so that the old man could not see anything.

Suddenly the auto rickshaw braked seeing a bump or whatever, but the effect was thoroughly embarrassing for me. As the vehicle braked, Uday was actually cupping my right boob from the underside; the sudden brake made his fingers dug in my boob. Mishra-ji's right arm was in a folded position on his dog's head just a few inches from my boob; the sudden brake brought his palm directly over my boob also. It was like two men holding my one boob and both their hands met in that sudden brake!

(MyPornSnap.top)_nude-navel-kajal-agarwal-fake-boobs-cleavage-saree-hot.jpg

to be continued...

Shriya sat down on the floor beside the couch, which perplexed me, as the couch was completely empty. Although quite chubby, she was very pretty and had massive breasts that complimented her chubbiness. She was quite shy and seldom said much the few times she had been at our house. I didn't move, but returned my gaze to Anu and her amazing legs. Every once and a while, my gaze would shift to my sister. As soon as my cock was erect, I began thinking with the wrong head and all logic faded away. My mind began to replay this morning's events and I began to think dirty thoughts of my sister and me.

thumb.jpg

The song ended,Malvika turned, looked at me and smiled, "Hi, big brother." She walked over and gave me a big hug, her large breasts squishing against my chest. The hug was definitely longer than any hug she had ever given me in the past, but not overtly sexual. However, after having her breast in my mouth a 12 hours earlier, the hug enhanced the sexual tension inside of me. When she let go, she kissed me on the cheek and walked to the couch, joining Anu who was already sitting down. Sitting down beside Shriya, her eyes never leaving mine, she surprised the shit out of me when she ordered, "Shriya, my feet are sore, please rub them like a good girl."

I let out an audible gasp as Shriya, without a word, proceeded to take my sister's stocking-clad left foot into her hands and began massaging it.

I continued to stare at the scene. I looked back to my sister. Her smile broad, confident and seductive, she asked Anu, "Are your feet sore too, Anu?"

Anu responded in a far too scripted way, "Actually, yes Malvika they are killing me."

Malvika asked Anu, "Would you like my big brother to massage your feet for you?"

"That would be lovely," she said, her accent making my cock twitch.

Malvika looked back to me and said, ever-so-sweetly, "Would you be a dear, big brother, and massage Anu's aching feet?"

I prayed this was all part of my sister's plan to get me laid as foreshadowed this morning. If Anu was my first fuck that would be a legendary story. My cock leading the way, I walked over to the couch and knelt beside Anu. I eagerly took her sweaty left stocking-clad foot into my hands and began to massage her it. Her purple painted nails looked so sexy and enticing, covered by the beige coloured pantyhose.

My sister explained Shriya's position to me as both beauty queens received foot massages. "So big brother, since you so obediently obeyed my request, I think I can explain what is expected of you. You are going to be my personal servant whenever you are home. This includes massages, getting me things, doing my homework and other, undisclosed, things." Anu chuckled at the implication, as I assumed, of some things sexual.

7e3d05889e53af4052632ce46559135b.jpg

"You see, at school, parties and Dance practices I have my own personal full service servant, Shriya here, isn't that right Shriya?"

"Yes, Mistress," she replied, never looking up from her current task.

My head spun with the power my sister had over this sweet chubby girl, and the power she assumed she had over me. It was the final straw. All the past two years of her condescending attitude over me had come to a breaking point and I decided it was time to turn the tides on my sister. My mind began racing at the opportunity of not just fucking my sister, but turning her into my personal full-service servant. She was like so many characters in the stories I read, dominant in theory, but really that was just a facade to her real sexual needs...to be controlled. I was suddenly determined and convinced I could make this happen, but I needed to set it up. So for the time being I would have to play along. Malvika continued, patting the chubby girl on the head, "Good girl. Now big brother, are you willing to be my unconditional full-service home-servant?"

Faking an eagerness to build her confidence and imply my weakness, "Yes, Malvika."

"You will obey my every command?" she questioned.

"Yes," I agreed, way too quickly to be considered anything more than eager to comply.

malvika%2Bsharma%2Bhot.jpg

"Good boy," she purred. "Do you want to fuck Anu?"

"Yes," I replied, this time with no attempt at manipulation.

"If you earn your keep, you will get to do exactly that, fuck the tight cunt of my best friend," Malvika bluntly announced, clearly showcasing her dominant power among her group.

I looked at Anu whose face was red, seemingly embarrassed by the offer my sister had presented to me, but she said nothing, showing the hierarchy of the group. Clearly Malvika was at the top, with Anu beneath her and Shriya at the very bottom.

I briefly pondered if Anu too was a submissive to my sister. I switched feet and Anu let out a slight moan. Malvika asked Anu, "Does my brother give good foot massages?"

"Fucking amazing," Anu moaned, her accent making it sound even naughtier.

"Well, I better check it out for myself. Shriya go massage Anu's feet while my big brother does mine," she commanded.

Shriya and I switched places, making eye contact briefly. In her eyes I saw her embarrassment at how she was being treated, but also an excited eagerness to please, like so many subs I had read about. I took my sister's stocking-clad foot into my hand and began massaging. I should note that I completely understood the science of a massage, and was pretty confident that I could get any women rather horny just by using the right amount of pressure and hitting the right spots...like I had been doing to Anu.

Malvika%2BSharma%2BThunder%2BThighs%2Band%2BCute%2BFeet%2BMind%2BBlowing%2BPhotos%2B.jpg

The room was silent as I attempted to trigger my sister's erogenous zones in her foot that would bring spasms of pleasure throughout her whole body. A slight moan escaped her lips a couple of minutes into the foot massage and she eventually spoke, "Oh my, big brother, you are very good at this."

I responded, pretending I had no clue what I was doing, "Oh really, I have never done this before."

"Hmmmm," she moaned, as I put pressure on a spot I was pretty sure would bring her tingles of teasing pleasure.

A couple of minutes later, Malvika talked to Anu as if I wasn't there. "So, Anu, as I began to tell you earlier, my brother has a pretty big cock."

Anu asked, "Have you seen it?"

"Not yet, but I got a solid feel while he was nursing on my breasts," Malvika announced.

"What?" Anu gasped, clearly surprised by her best friend's revelation.

My cock had been in an awkward erect position in my pants for a while now and I could no longer resist shifting its position. I tried to do it slyly, but my sister noticed. "Is giving your baby sister a foot massage getting you hard, big brother?"

anu-emmanuel-4.jpg

Faking embarrassment, I stammered, putting my head down, "Y-y-y-yes."

"Stand up, big brother," she ordered.

I reluctantly let go off her stockinged foot, a touch I could hold onto forever.

"Show us your cock, big brother," she demanded, her voice dripping with sexy sweetness.

Playing the game, pretending to be insecure, I responded with nervousness, "No, don't be silly." In reality, even though I was a virgin, and very nervous around women, I knew I had a pretty big cock. I had done a lot of research on normal size and so forth. I was a little over 8 inches long. And for some reason, maybe because I had turned this whole silliness into a challenge to defeat her and make her my sex slave, I was no longer nervous. I was determined.

"Now!" she demanded, her sexy sweetness gone. It was clear she was not used to having people say 'no' to her.

I shifted to fake pleading. "Please, Malvika, not here, not in front of other people."

Her smile returned, "You have already agreed to be my personal servant."

Again feigning innocence, I argued, "But that didn't include showing my penis."

"Your penis," she cackled, "now that is funny. Don't you mean your cock?"

I lowered my head again and pretended to be a prude. "I can't say that word."

"Say it!" she ordered, her smile gone, her tone demanding.

I whispered, so quiet no one could hear it, "Cock."

"Louder!"

I repeated the word loud enough to be heard, "Cock."

"Show us your cock," my sister demanded.

"Please don't," I pleaded one more time.

"Now, slave!" she ordered, pushing the envelope.

Deciding to look completely whipped, defeated and weak, I responded, making a very conscious word choice, "Yes, Mistress."

As I began to unbuckle my pants, her smile returned and her tone implied complete triumph, "Mistress, I like that big brother. For now on when we are in private, you are to refer to me as Mistress Baby Sister, is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress Baby Sister," I replied, like a brainwashed sub, as I allowed my pants to drop to the floor.

She pulled up her skirt a bit, opened her legs and tore her pantyhose at the crotch. I got a quick glimpse of her pink pussy as she was apparently commando. She demanded, "Slut, get to work."

malavika-sharma11.md.jpg

I watched as Shriya quickly crawled between my sister's legs and dove into my sister's pussy.

Malvika continued talking to me as if it was normal to have someone between her legs while talking to her brother, "Now your underwear, big brother."

I discarded my underwear and released my fully erect cock to my sister and her beautiful redheaded friend. "Oh my," Anu said, the impressed look on her face sending a chill up my back, and building me with much needed confidence.

"Oh my, indeed," my sister concurred, staring at my stiff cock.

"Do you want to fuck it, Anu?" my sister asked, thoroughly matter-of-fact.

"Five minutes ago I would have politely declined, but now I may have to reconsider," she said, standing up and walking over to me.

My sister offered, "Well, you better go and inspect the merchandise."

Anu laughed, but surprised me by dropping to her knees. Her accent was so sexy as she complimented me again, "I shouldn't, but fuck, it looks so damn tasty."

She took my cock in her hand and slightly stroked it. A spasm quaked my body and I was worried I might come.

Malvika, leading her on, teased, "Go ahead Anu, suck it. You know you want to."

Anu looked back at Malvika and challenged back, "You want me to suck his cock, don't you?"

Anu-Emmanuel-mallu-pussy-fucked-xxx-fake.jpg

Malvika shrugged, acting all innocent, "Maaaaaaybe."

Anu turned back to me, looked up from her subservient position, "So Varun, do you want me to suck your big cock?"

"Desperately," I responded, no longer playing a game with my sister.

Anu looked back at Malvika and said, "Last chance to stop me. I know you want to suck it too, Malvika."

Malvika shrugged, "Maybe, maybe not. But for now I will be content watching my big brother get his first blow job."

Anu smiled up at me, "Varun, you would get a lot more pussy if girls knew what you had hidden behind your geeky exterior."

Before I could respond, Anu opened her pretty little mouth and leaned forward. Her warm mouth felt more amazing then anything I had ever felt before. My body melted and my mind went to mush. She began slowly moving up and down on my cock, taking about half of it in her mouth. In less than a minute, I could feel the undeniable boiling in my balls and knew I was going to come soon. Deciding to throw a slight amount of doubt into Malvika's master plan of sibling dominance, I grabbed Anu's head and held it in place as I quickly face-fucked the gorgeous red-headed cocksucker. She let out a surprised sound, but after only a couple of pumps between her sweet lips I was shooting my cum down her throat. When I was done coming, I let go of her head and quickly apologized, stammering for full-effect, "I-I-I am so sorry A-A-Anu, I don't know what came over me."

Anu-Emmanuel-cum-on-her-mouth-handjob-big-black-cock-on-bed.jpg

I looked up at Malvika who seemed surprised by my aggressive action, but seemed just as quickly to fall for my blithering idiot apology. Anu looked up at me surprised as well, but instead of being angry, responded, yanking on my cock one last time, "No problem, Tiger. I like a man who knows what he wants." Standing up, she turned to my sister and added, "Your brother's cum is yummy."

Malvika moaned, as Shriya between her legs was clearly getting her horny as well, I assume, she was also getting horny from my little show with Anu. Malvika trying to re-establish her power in the room over the rest of us, demanded, "Get me off, my sub, now."

malavika-sharma.10.md.jpg

Shriya's head began to move back and forth a bit and I saw her right hand disappear between my sister's wide spread legs. I watched intently while pulling my underwear and pants back up.

I announced, "Well I should get going."

"Don't you want to watch your little sister come?" she pouted dramatically.

"If you wish, Mistress Baby Sister," I responded, attempting to manipulate her by giving her a deceiving amount of confidence.

"I wish, big brother," she moaned, grabbing Shriya's head and pushing it deeper into her pussy. "I'm so close, big brother. Watching Anu suck your big cock was so fucking hot. Be a good sub for me and you can fuck Anu. You can also fuck Shriya, she loves it up her plump fat ass. Ummmm, yes, I'm coming big brother, yes, yes, yeeeeeees!"

zzeBIJ.jpg

The thought of fucking Anu was enticing, as was the thought of getting in Shriya's back door, but I was now more determined than ever to lose my virginity to the hottest girl I knew...my sister. I watched my sister collapse back on the coach as an orgasm exploded through her. Deciding now was the perfect time to leave, I looked at Anu and said, with sincerity and befuddled innocence, "T-t-thanks Anu, that w-w-was awesome."

Anu chuckled, "No problem, Varun, the pleasure was all mine."

???

Back