• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
The old man noted that from all the touching and probing, her pussy had become very wet. Then he placed his hard big cock against her entrance and rammed the hard one in to her warm vagina.

He was in heaven, nothing in his life ever felt like this. He was pumping frantically. His big cock was entering in the velvet passage of cunt wall, most probably hitting the gate of her womb.

She was moaning and panting, "Such a big cock! Ohhh...God, it has filled up my entire pussy...fuckkk... me...fuckk me with your big cock."

Her pussy was tight, and he felt her warm pussy squeezing his cock. He picked up the rhythm, sliding his cock in and out. He stopped abruptly as he shot his load after load continuously for 5 minutes, filled up the pussy with his semen, which overflowed in her pussy hole, ultimately the excess semen flowed downwards, and dripping in her ass hole. He withdrew his cock and went to his bed, right side near Nayanthara. The old man was tired and immediately put himself in to deep slumber.

nayanthara-nude-fake-30-of-50.jpg

Ranjit was next up. He said in a low voice, "Nayanthara, go to bathroom, and wash properly inside the pussy."

Nayanthara returned within a minute from bathroom, and sat on her bed. She stared at Ranjit in an inviting glance. Ranjit was fully naked with his erect cock. He came nearer to Nayanthara. He turned her over on her belly, and pushed a pillow under her waist, forcing her ass up, her face down. When her ass was up, he could see her plump pussy lips and pink puckered opening.

He knelt down behind her protruding buttocks, and placed his rock hard cock at her pussy opening. He pushed a little, and the cock slid away inside very easily. She was good. Her tight cunt squeezed his cock as it slid in to her. He pumped his cock in and out, in and out, pushing his cock deeper in to her hot cunt with each thrust.

Nayanthara groaned and parted her legs some more. Ranjit grabbed her hips, and pulled her up on to his hard cock. He had her impelled on his hard cock, his balls resting against her plump ass cheeks.

Nayanthara-doggy-style-sex-pussy-fucked-from-back-xnxx-foto.jpg

He was fucking her pussy hard and deep. He deep fucked her hot pussy with long probing in and out strokes. He felt her cunt gripping his cock. He shot off a satisfying load deep in to her cunt.

All of them slept peacefully.

------ ---- -----

Next day morning, before waking up of Viswanath, Pavitra had already left for bus terminal to sell her full basket of bananas. Viswanath woke up, and heard the splashing sound of water in bath room, Sanusha was taking her bath in bathroom. The bathroom was nothing but a 5 feet area surrounded by wasted plastics and a tin door attached. There was a big rock placed in the middle for sitting.

After finished her bath, Sanusha served him a cup of tea. Then she said, "Papa, I have placed a bucket full of water inside the bath room. You can take your bath. I have prepared breakfast for you. I am going to city for my work. We all will be meeting in evening. Bye...Papa." Then she left.

c0c48f0f0d08e0bf7996794d4ca687e4.jpg

All the slum dwellers would defecate in the open in the dumping yard of garbage, which was few distance from the slum. Viswanath never imagined that he had to face such type of situations in his life.

After finishing everything, he locked the house, and started for the city. Since he had nothing to do for the whole day, he roamed about the city. He went to Bank, and made a withdrawal of Rs, 10,000/- by the cheque he had in his hidden pocket. He watched a new Hindi movie in afternoon in a movie theatre.

By evening, he returned to slum, and found Pavitra and Sanusha in the house. They welcomed him.

He called both of them. He handed over Rs. 50,000/- directly to Pavitra. Both of their eyes widened with surprise. For brief minutes, no words came out from their mouth. These slum dwellers had never seen such heavy amounts in their life. This much of money could survive them for a year without doing anything.

With much difficulty, in a dry tone, Pavitra asked, "Where did you get such huge amount?

He laughed, and said, "Don't worry! This is advance salary money from my employer."

Then he said, "You see Pavitra, We have a marriageable daughter. We have to think for her marriage. We have to find a suitable boy, a groom for her."

Hearing this, Sanusha's face became red with shyness. She dropped her eyes. Pavitra was so happy that tears of joyness rolled from her eyes.

The fatty woman embraced Viswanath, kissed him, and said, "You are my real husband, taking care of everything of us."

Sanusha also came rushing, and embraced him, and said, "My papa is great...I love you papa."

Pavitra had received a complete and massive fucking from Viswanath, so she was feeling horny always, and waiting for the moment, when she and Viswanath would be sleeping together.

Pics-Art-10-27-10-06-26.jpg

She cooked the dinner and, they finished their dinner by 9.00 pm. Now, it was time for going to bed. Both Viswanath and Pavitra entered inside the inner room after wishing good night to Sanusha. She had to sleep in the outer room. In this slum house, virtually the partition had no meaning at all. It was a partition of wasted wood and cardboards. Every word could be audible.

The inside of entire house was dark as they put off the lantern.

Pavitra was so horny that the moment they entered the room, she removed her all clothes, and also removed the clothes of Viswanath. Without waiting further, she embraced him, kissed him, and touched his big cock, which was half hard now.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh," whispered Viswanath, "We have a grown up daughter in the other room. Let her sleep deeply then we will start our fucking," said Viswanath.

"OK," replied the fat woman. But, she started kissing his lips silently, and probed her tongue inside his mouth and started sucking his tongue. She put his two hands on her massive breasts so that he could squeeze silently. In the mean time, she started stroking his big penis.

In the other room, Sanusha was not asleep, she was awake. Although she was a slum girl, she was fair and very beautiful. She had sharp features. She was a virgin.

Since she was a slum girl, and doing maid jobs in different households in the city, the eve teasers would often pass on lewd comments on her. Even some of them would offer her money in lieu of fucking. She would not react, and would remain silent. She was a virtuous girl.

Sanusha-750x450.png

But, she had also sexual urges. By now, she was a big, grown up girl. Most of her slum girl friends of her age were married, and become mothers of kids. They would explain her in details how their husbands would fuck them. By hearing all these, she would become horny, and would put her finger inside her virgin pussy. She would masturbate herself till she reached her orgasm. Tonight she had become hornier anticipating the fucking of her mother and her new papa. She started a fake loud snoring so that same could be heard in the next room.

After some times, she heard the voice of her mother.

Pavitra said to Viswanath, "Dear, it appears Sanusha is in her deep sleep. I could hear her snoring. Be hurry...fuck me now. I can't wait more...I need your big cock inside me."

Then Sanusha heard the loud smooching sound. She heard the voice of her new papa.

Viswanath replied, "Yes, Pavitra darling, don't be impatient. I will fuck you whole night. I will make you reach your orgasm, and fill your pussy with my sperms."

Then Sanusha heard the high voices of their panting and moaning like Aaahhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhh...fuck me...Fuckkkkk. She could not control herself; she started putting her finger in her pussy in and out. The sound of frantic fucking from other room was clearly audible to her, which made her more erotic. One of her hands shoved up between her legs, the other clamped around her breasts.

Sanusha-hot-pregnant-actress-touching-her-tummy-fake-nude-sex-images.jpg

After some times, she heard the voices of both her new papa and mother.

Pavitra groaned, "My dear, I am comingggggggg...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

By hearing this,Viswanath also felt that his big cock was grabbed somewhere by the cunt muscles in the velvet slippery passage of Pavitra's big wide pussy,he could not control himself, and cried, "Pavitraaaaaaaa...my darlingggggg...my wife...I am also comingggggg...this time you will surely get pregnant...Sanusha will have a little brother...Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

He shot the load of his sperms inside the cunt of Pavitra. By hearing all this, all of a sudden, Sanusha also reached her orgasm. Her pussy juices gushed out from the inner hole of her pussy. She felt as if she was flying in the sky. She also felt the stream of wetness below her thighs. Then the atmosphere of the house became very calm and quite. Sleepiness came over to everybody's eyes.

Pavitra-Lokesh0002.jpg

----- --- ----- ----

Next day, in the early morning at around 6.00 am, there was a sharp knock on the door of the house. Ranjit opened the door with wiping his eyes. . The other group had arrived.

They entered the house, and suddenly, surprised to see a beautiful woman sleeping beside Vikram singh, the old man. Then Vikram singh and Haria also woke up. Ranjit explained everything to coming group about Nayanthara. They were very pleased to hear all about Nayanthara.

Vikram singh, Ranjit, and Haria were getting ready as they had to take their bus for a long journey. The new group could not resist to see Nayanthara from closer. They came nearer to her, encircled her, and watching her. She was sleeping very peacefully after last night's hard fucking by Vikram singh and Ranjit. She was sleeping flat on her back. Her pallu was sided from her breast area.

Since she had no bra inside, the outlines of her two big boobs along with two puffy protruding nipples were very much prominent and clearly visible. Her two boobs were moving up and down in a rhythm with her breathing.

nayanthara-aegan-hot-stills-3.png

Due to sleeping, her saree had been slipped much below her naval line, exposing the black patch of pubic hairs in abdomen. She had only saree without any petticoat, and panties, resulting her two big flashy legs were clearly visible, a portion of her saree got struck in her V shape area of pussy, and her outline of pussy area was visible. She was a sleeping beauty.

The cocks of all the three persons in the new group got hardened. They started stroking their cocks.

Nayanthara opened her eyes slowly as she was waking up from her slumber. Then she saw three strange faces staring at her near her bed, She got so startled that she got up abruptly, and asked them who were they.

Ranjit came to her, and introduced them to her as Pradeep singh (Driver) who was aged 50 years, Gopal Krishna (Conductor) who was aged 26 years, and Govinda (Cleaner) who was aged 22 years.

Soon, after some times, Ranjit, Vikram singh, and Haria left. Nayanthara was left with this group. She served them morning tea. She collected their sweat ridden clothes including their under wears for washing.

Now, she became well acquainted and friendly with this new group. She cooked food for lunch. By 12.30pm, everybody had taken their lunch, and it was the time for afternoon napping. They were taking rest in the hall, and Nayanthara was sitting among them. All of them wore lungis from their waist with bare bodies.

Pradeep singh, the driver of 50 years old was sitting very close to Nayanthara. He reached to take the hands of Nayanthara. He slid down the end portion of his open lungi so that Nayanthara could see his big cock poking out through his open lungi. Nayanthara looked down at Pradeep's big black cock, which must be around the length of 8 inches, and realized that the fore skin had been pulled exposing a very big pinkish knob.

"Just touch it," said Pradeep as he smiled, "Just give me a thrill by your soft touch," he said to her.

Slowly, Nayanthara reached over, and allowed her hand to brush the pink head of his erect cock.

"Oh, nice," he moaned as the palm of her hand moved around him.

0.jpeg

"I am next," said Gopal, the conductor behind her. So, she allowed her other hand to do the same, her other palm softly moving around the swollen head of Gopal.

Gopal cried, "Damn."

"Do you feel good?" she asked the two men.

"Yes," said Pradeep as he got closer to her.

Then both Pradeep and Gopal squeezed her each boobs, and started sucking the nipples in their mouths. In both her hands, Nayanthara started stroking two big cocks. She could feel the two iron rods in her palms. Then she bent down to suck their cocks in alternative way, one by one. Both the cocks were granite hard, glistening with her saliva.

Nayanthara-sucking-director-and-producer-cock-before-the-shoot.jpg

Pradeep said, "Nayanthara, I am lying down flat on my back. You ride my cock."

"OK," replied Nayanthara.

Then she came over top of the Pradeep, squatted down on his erected cock, guided it to her pussy hole, and pushed. She felt the cock glided deep in to her pussy.

In that squatting position, she made her ass up and down, and the cock slid in and out. The big black cock of Pradeep was running very smoothly in the velvet passage of Nayanthara's pussy.

nayan1.jpg

She was raising her ass up and down continuously, and felt that the hard cock of Pradeep was hitting back to the extreme end of her crevice as if to touch the gate of her womb.

Pradeep was crying," Fuckkkkkkk... more...Fuckkkkk me...Fuck me."

"What about me?" Gopal said behind them.

"You can poke your cock behind me in my pussy hole," replied Nayanthara.

Gopal exclaimed with surprise, "Two cocks at a time in a single pussy!"

"Let us try and make an experiment," replied Nayanthara.

"I don't care, I have never done this before" replied Gopal.

He knelt down before the wide rounded ass of Nayanthara. He parted her ass cheeks, and down below, he found her pussy struck with the cock of Pradeep. Gopal slid his cock against her pussy. His cock slipped inside her pussy and passed over Pradeep's cock. He started pumping his cock.

Nayanthara felt the two cock heads inside her pussy; she felt a strange sensation inside her pussy walls.

She cried with ecstasy, "Fuckkkkkkkkk... me... you two... fuckkkk...make my pussy wider and fuck more... deeper and deeper...Aaaaahhhhhhhh."

brutal-pussy-penetration-gif-images-4.gif

At that time, she noticed that the poor Govinda, the cleaner boy was masturbating his cock near them by watching the fucking of his seniors to her.

She called him. Govinda stood by her with his dangling cock. She stroked his cock, and started sucking the pink head of his cock. Slowly, she gulped down more than half cock of Govinda. Saliva was dripping down from her mouth. Then Govinda starting fucking her mouth.

062_450.gif

Nayanthara couldn't believe that she had three cocks inside her. Two cocks inside her pussy, one cock inside her mouth. She hold on tight to Pradeep as the two men started fucking her wet cunt. In and out they both were going on, matching their rhythms in a way that turned her on as she got close to an orgasm.

She bit her lower lip and screamed, "Aaahhhhhhhhh...I am cominggggggg."

She exploded in to an orgasm. Pradeep's cock was moving still along with Goal's cock inside her stretched pussy.

After her orgasm, the passage inside her pussy became more slippery. Pradeep was pushing up his cock from down in to the pussy of Nayanthara, and by holding ass cheeks of Nayanthara; Gopal was pumping his cock deep inside the pussy. Two cocks were moving inside the crevice of Nayanthara.

Second time, Nayanthara came with screaming, "Ohhhhhhh...God, I am again comingggg...Fuckkk you both."

Her pussy juices gushed out breaking the dam, and flowed continuously bathing the two cocks inside her pussy,and flowed downwards to her both sides of thighs.

Suddenly, Pradeep cried, and shot her hot load continuously inside the pussy of Nayanthara. In the meantime, Gopal felt the hot bath of Nayanthara's hot juice along with hot sperm of Pradeep. The passage inside the pussy got more slippery, he felt a strange sensation, and ejaculated his hot semen inside.

Then Govinda, the cleaner moaned, "Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh."

He pressed the head of Nayanthara forcibly, and his cock spurted a lot of semen inside the mouth of Nayanthara. He did not withdraw his cock till the last drop of his semen went inside her mouth. Nayanthara gulped all the hot semen in her throat which went inside. She licked his cock dry.

Nayanthara%2BNude%2B%252812%2529.jpg

The entire floor was flooded with the huge cum of Nayanthara, Pradeep, and Gopal which was flowing inside the pussy of Nayanthara.

At around 4.30 pm, all of three had gone outside for some works. Nayanthara was alone in the house. Suddenly, she felt the call of nature. In the previous evening and today morning, she had defecated in the main drain, which was flowing in the middle of the slum, without noticed by anybody. Now, the main road of slum, which was passing near the Drain, was crowded, and she could not defecate there. Ranjit and Vikram had advised her to go to Garbage dump yard, where she could defecate openly under the heaps of garbage peacefully, without seen by anybody.

The evening was approaching fast. She took a bottle of water and moved towards the end of slum, from there, she took right direction and after going two minutes, she reached a very big open space further down the slum, quite away from the slum.

This was the place where Municipality was dumping all the garbage of the city. Huge quantity of waste was being dumped on open land. The site spread out an area of half KM with scattered bushes. Nayanthara could see the small mountains were lying scattered here and there which were huge piles of garbage.

Then she could see the dumps of garbage everywhere. The dumped waste was emanating foul odor mixed with stink smells of human excreta, because all the slum dwellers used to defecate there in the open. She chose a mound of Garbage where nobody could see her. She finished quickly, washed with water in the bottle. Then she remembered Ranjit was telling how there were 8-10 numbers of prostitutes living in the slum, and they used to gather in a field, full of bushes, just adjunct to Dumping yard of garbage.

Various categories of low people from in and around would come, and fuck these prostitutes by paying money.

While returning, out of curiosity, Nayanthara decided to peep what was going on in that place. She reached there quickly. At a distance, she saw some movement. Seven or eight women were standing in different places, and a crowd of 10 to 15 numbers of people gathered round them. Although a big crowd was there, but the atmosphere was quite calm, no sound, no voice could be heard. Everything was running silently in a pre determined manner.

nayanthara-latest-hd-photos-1080p-rezi5m.jpg

Nayanthara was scared, but also enthusiastic to find out what actually was brewing up. She steered closer, and saw the prostitutes and their customers. She hid herself behind a nearby bush, and was very close enough to witness the action. Nayanthara could see that after receiving the money, the prostitute would take the person inside the bush, she would lie down flat on her back, would lift her saree up to waist, exposing her naked thighs with cunt, she would spread her thighs, and would raise high, the person would insert his cock immediately on top of her. Bang...bang... finished, a quick fucking. Then the prostitute would get up, would go near to thronging crowd for searching another customer.

maxresdefault.jpg

Suddenly, she felt a light tap on her shoulder. She was startled and found a man, he was tall, masculine, his head full of grey hairs, and he must have been in his late sixties. He was black in color.

He stared at her, and said, "You are very beautiful, and fair. How much you will charge?"

He misunderstood her as a prostitute, because she was in the prostitute area.

All of a sudden, an urge inside Nayanthara came out to act as a prostitute. With the spontaneous impulsion, she asked "How much you can afford?"

He replied, "Maximum I can pay you Rs.100/-, others are charging Rs.50/- to Rs.70/-, but since you look more beautiful than them, I will pay you Rs.80/-."

Nayanthara replied, "OK," and led him to nearby bush.

The man started to press her boobs. He pushed her down to make her lie down flat, and removed the saree pallu from across her shoulders. The old man could see her big breasts covered in blouse. They were very inviting, and he wanted to touch, and press them hard. He opened the blouse, and pulled out the left boob. He then sucked the boob while moving up the saree and petticoat of Nayanthara to reveal her thundering thighs. He then started playing with her pussy, and was pressing hard as Nayanthara was now moaning louder.

Busty-boobs-Nayantara-xxx-pussy-fingered.jpg

The old man now moved his attention to the other breast, and uncovered it as well. He started now to suck the other one. He was pressing them very hard. He then spread her legs, came in between the legs, and pulled up his lungi. He could see now the hairy cunt of Nayanthara.

He had a big erect cock, he immediately rode her silently. His pushed up in Nayanthara's love hole. The faster the man pumped, the louder the moans of Nayanthara came out.

She moaned, "Don't stop! Deeper...make my pussy wider with your big cock... faster...fuckkkk."

nayanataracopycopy.jpg

The man squeezed the breasts of Nayanthara in forceful l manner, and shot his hot loads inside the pussy of Nayanthara. They fell side by side exhausted, with the man smoking a biri, and Nayanthara sleeping next to him, but turned away facing the other direction. He paid her Rs.50/- and left the place hurriedly.

Nayanthara was adjusting her saree and blouse then she heard the footsteps behind her. She turned back her face, and found a young boy of 22 years behind her. He was so boyish that she remembered her son Aditya. This boy was tall and masculine like Aditya but must be 2/3 years younger than her son Aditya. He had an innocent face. Nayanthara being experienced could guess that this boy might not have touched or fucked any woman. It must be his first time.

With a dominant tone, she asked, "What a tender boy like you are doing in this place?"

With nervous tone, he replied, "I was roaming here to fuck a woman, I have never fucked any woman in my life, after seeing the crowd there, I got nervous then only I saw you, you were being fucked by that old man in this part of quiet and desolated place. Would you let me fuck you?"

"How much money you can pay me?" she asked like a professional prostitute.

"I can pay you Rs.50/-, "he replied.

"OK...come this way with me" Nayanthara said.

She led him to the way towards Garbage area. They reached near a big mound of garbage, a height of not less than 15 feet.

A broken ladder was placed on the garbage, and a broken ceramic toilet seat cover was lying in the foot of garbage. Nayanthara lifted her saree up to her waist and sat down at broken toilet seat cover. The boy came nearer to her, knelt down to watch her pussy from close. He watched her luscious pussy.

He could see only a big crack surrounded by bush of black hairs around it. Slowly, Nayanthara opened the out layer of the crack; the boy could see the clitoris above. The boy had never seen a pussy in his life. Then he could see two light black colored inner lips inside. Then Nayanthara further removed the layer, the boy could see the red wall inside. His cock began to rise.

"Would you like to put your tongue inside there?" Nayanthara asked him.

Without further delay, the boy put his tongue inside the red wall of pussy.

No, you put your tongue first here," she indicated her clitoris.

The boy put his tongue in the middle of protruding clitoris, where it was parted.

He started nibble his tongue there.

Nayanthara moaned, "Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." She pressed his head forcibly.

The boy was probing his tongue simultaneously in clitoris as well as inside the pussy wall. Nayanthara was continuing her panting and moaning.

Then she opened her blouse, and the boy could see two big melons. Immediately, he grabbed one of the melons, started squeezing, and put her lips on the puffy hard nipple of the other one. He was squeezing the boobs, and sucking the nipples alternatively.

Then Nayanthara grabbed on his hard tool in his pants, and unzipped his pants, pulled his underwear down. Her eyes opened up brightly as his cock sprung up open right in front of her face. Then she took his throbbing cock all the way down her throat, almost choking herself. At the same time, the boy was playing with her huge boobs. After around 10 minutes later, she took it out of her mouth, and got up from the toilet seat cover. She stood in front of the broken ladder facing it, and tightened her two hands on it, and bent down exposing her wide opened pussy from behind. She advised him to poke his cock inside her pussy from behind.

Soon without wasting his time, the boy came up behind her and plunged his big cock up her pussy. Although he was a boy of 22 years, his cock was eventually big for her hole.

She screamed and yelled out loud with every push, "Fuckkkkkkkk me... Fuckkkkkkk... Whets a big cock of a young boy like you...Aaaaaahhhhhhh...tear my pussy apart."

He was pumping in and out of her soaked pussy in doggy style. She moaned so loud that the people fucking prostitutes near the other side heard everything.

Her boobs were bouncing up and down with every pump. Sometimes the boy let go of her big ass and would hold on to those big boobs, and would continue to fuck her.

She yelled out, "Aahhhhhhhhhhh, Yessssssssss."

The boy could not continue more, he grabbed the ass cheeks of Nayanthara, and he shot his hot cum inside the pussy of Nayanthara. He poured all his cum inside her pussy, and withdrew his cock. Nayanthara put his cock inside her mouth, sucked the remaining drops of his sperm, and gulped it down her throat. Then the he paid her Rs.100/-, got dressed and left the place.

Nayanthara was quite happy and pleased to be a prostitute on that day. She had earned Rs.100/- within an hour. She thought she could out beat other prostitutes. She returned to house, and started cooking foods for dinner. The three of them returned. After dinner, again she was fucked by them all. Her pussy became an ocean of sperms. She wondered whether she was a fucking machine.

Naked-Nayanthara-gangbang-after-vijay-awards-without-clothes.png

to be continued...

Nayanthara was scared, but also enthusiastic to find out what actually was brewing up. She steered closer, and saw the prostitutes and their customers. She hid herself behind a nearby bush, and was very close enough to witness the action. Nayanthara could see that after receiving the money, the prostitute would take the person inside the bush, she would lie down flat on her back, would lift her saree up to waist, exposing her naked thighs with cunt, she would spread her thighs, and would raise high, the person would insert his cock immediately on top of her. Bang...bang... finished, a quick fucking. Then the prostitute would get up, would go near to thronging crowd for searching another customer.

maxresdefault.jpg

Suddenly, she felt a light tap on her shoulder. She was startled and found a man, he was tall, masculine, his head full of grey hairs, and he must have been in his late sixties. He was black in color.

He stared at her, and said, "You are very beautiful, and fair. How much you will charge?"

All of a sudden, an urge inside Nayanthara came out to act as a prostitute. With the spontaneous impulsion, she asked "How much you can afford?"

He replied, "Maximum I can pay you Rs.100/-, others are charging Rs.50/- to Rs.70/-, but since you look more beautiful than them, I will pay you Rs.80/-."

The man started to press her boobs. He pushed her down to make her lie down flat, and removed the saree pallu from across her shoulders. The old man could see her big breasts covered in blouse. They were very inviting, and he wanted to touch, and press them hard. He opened the blouse, and pulled out the left boob. He then sucked the boob while moving up the saree and petticoat of Nayanthara to reveal her thundering thighs. He then started playing with her pussy, and was pressing hard as Nayanthara was now moaning louder.

The old man now moved his attention to the other breast, and uncovered it as well. He started now to suck the other one. He was pressing them very hard. He then spread her legs, came in between the legs, and pulled up his lungi. He could see now the hairy cunt of Nayanthara.

He had a big erect cock, he immediately rode her silently. His pushed up in Nayanthara's love hole. The faster the man pumped, the louder the moans of Nayanthara came out.

She moaned, "Don't stop! Deeper...make my pussy wider with your big cock... faster...fuckkkk."

nayanataracopycopy.jpg

The man squeezed the breasts of Nayanthara in forceful l manner, and shot his hot loads inside the pussy of Nayanthara. They fell side by side exhausted, with the man smoking a biri, and Nayanthara sleeping next to him, but turned away facing the other direction. He paid her Rs.50/- and left the place hurriedly.

Nayanthara was adjusting her saree and blouse then she heard the footsteps behind her. She turned back her face, and found a young boy of 22 years behind her. He was so boyish that she remembered her son Aditya. This boy was tall and masculine like Aditya but must be 2/3 years younger than her son Aditya. He had an innocent face. Nayanthara being experienced could guess that this boy might not have touched or fucked any woman. It must be his first time.

With a dominant tone, she asked, "What a tender boy like you are doing in this place?"

With nervous tone, he replied, "I was roaming here to fuck a woman, I have never fucked any woman in my life, after seeing the crowd there, I got nervous then only I saw you, you were being fucked by that old man in this part of quiet and desolated place. Would you let me fuck you?"

She led him to the way towards Garbage area. They reached near a big mound of garbage, a height of not less than 15 feet.

A broken ladder was placed on the garbage, and a broken ceramic toilet seat cover was lying in the foot of garbage. Nayanthara lifted her saree up to her waist and sat down at broken toilet seat cover. The boy came nearer to her, knelt down to watch her pussy from close. He watched her luscious pussy.

He could see only a big crack surrounded by bush of black hairs around it. Slowly, Nayanthara opened the out layer of the crack; the boy could see the clitoris above. The boy had never seen a pussy in his life. Then he could see two light black colored inner lips inside. Then Nayanthara further removed the layer, the boy could see the red wall inside. His cock began to rise.

The boy put his tongue in the middle of protruding clitoris, where it was parted.

The boy was probing his tongue simultaneously in clitoris as well as inside the pussy wall. Nayanthara was continuing her panting and moaning.

Then she opened her blouse, and the boy could see two big melons. Immediately, he grabbed one of the melons, started squeezing, and put her lips on the puffy hard nipple of the other one. He was squeezing the boobs, and sucking the nipples alternatively.

Then Nayanthara grabbed on his hard tool in his pants, and unzipped his pants, pulled his underwear down. Her eyes opened up brightly as his cock sprung up open right in front of her face. Then she took his throbbing cock all the way down her throat, almost choking herself. At the same time, the boy was playing with her huge boobs. After around 10 minutes later, she took it out of her mouth, and got up from the toilet seat cover. She stood in front of the broken ladder facing it, and tightened her two hands on it, and bent down exposing her wide opened pussy from behind. She advised him to poke his cock inside her pussy from behind.

Soon without wasting his time, the boy came up behind her and plunged his big cock up her pussy. Although he was a boy of 22 years, his cock was eventually big for her hole.

She screamed and yelled out loud with every push, "Fuckkkkkkkk me... Fuckkkkkkk... Whets a big cock of a young boy like you...Aaaaaahhhhhhh...tear my pussy apart."

He was pumping in and out of her soaked pussy in doggy style. She moaned so loud that the people fucking prostitutes near the other side heard everything.

Her boobs were bouncing up and down with every pump. Sometimes the boy let go of her big ass and would hold on to those big boobs, and would continue to fuck her.

The boy could not continue more, he grabbed the ass cheeks of Nayanthara, and he shot his hot cum inside the pussy of Nayanthara. He poured all his cum inside her pussy, and withdrew his cock. Nayanthara put his cock inside her mouth, sucked the remaining drops of his sperm, and gulped it down her throat. Then the he paid her Rs.100/-, got dressed and left the place.

Nayanthara was quite happy and pleased to be a prostitute on that day. She had earned Rs.100/- within an hour. She thought she could out beat other prostitutes. She returned to house, and started cooking foods for dinner. The three of them returned. After dinner, again she was fucked by them all. Her pussy became an ocean of sperms. She wondered whether she was a fucking machine.

to be continued...
I love this story and Mansion House story of urs... Plzzz give regular updates on these two stories ???... Superb update brother ??

maxresdefault.jpg

nayanataracopycopy.jpg

to be continued...
Super storie bro

Back