• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
#Night of Error Part -- 7

On the third day in the slum, it was morning 7.00 am, Pavitra woke up in the early morning, she was very happy with last night's fucking. She was very fresh and got ready, lifted her basket full of banana bunches, and started to leave. Viswanath was in his bed in deep slumber.

Pavitra called her daughter, "Hey Sanusha, I am going. Serve tea to your papa when he wakes up. Before you leave, serve him also breakfast. Bye." Then she left.

Sanusha wanted to finish her bath before waking up of Viswanath. She entered the bath room with a bucket full of water. She was in a big towel, which covered her entire body. After entering, she removed her towel, and was completely naked. She sat on the surface of black rock. She touched her vulva area and found the dried pussy juice of last night when she was fingering her cunt. She enjoyed the fucking of her mother with her new papa. She smiled herself. She applied the bathing soap in her entire body, particularly in her pussy area, and in pubic hairs which have become a dense of forest.

Viswanath opened his eyes, and heard the sound of splashing of water inside the bath room. He was aware that Sanusha must be taking her bath.

Sanusha was taking her bath. The surface of the rock was soaked with foam of soap. All of a sudden, she slipped away due to slippery surface of rock, and fell in the surface after her body brushed with the rock. The edge of the rock hit in the several parts of her body. She felt acute pain in her left hand joint and below the waist. Then she felt that she was not able to move her lower body nor could raise her left hand.

She cried with pain, "Aaahhhhhhhhhhh."

She got so panicked that she screamed in a high voice for help.

Viswanath was in his bed. Suddenly, he heard a sound of thud inside the bathroom, and also frantic scream of Sanusha. He immediately got up, and rushed in to bath room. Usually, the door of bath room was wasted tin garbage, it had no lock. He pushed the door, and entered. He found Sanusha sprawled across the floor, spreading her two fleshy thighs. He could not avoid seeing her two rounded prominent boobs with two small reddish brown cherries glued there on. A bunch of hairs were prominently visible under her arm pits.

Her V shape pussy area was covered with thick bushy pubic hairs, and he could not see her vulva properly as it was hidden under the bush. She had closed her eyes, and her face expressed the acute pain she was going through.

"Are you OK?" he asked her.

"No, papa, I am unable to move my body, and I am feeling severe pain throughout my body. I don't know where I have been hit," she said with anguish and opened her eyes.

9ueY5p.jpg

At that moment, she had almost lost her senses and was completely unaware of the fact that she was completely naked.

Viswanath leaned in, clasped his left hand below the neck of Sanusha, and put the other hand below his waist and lifted her up. She tipped her head back, and coiled her arms around his head. Her two boobs pressed in his bare chest which ignited a fire in his lower belly.

He lifted her and placed her carefully on the bed in the inner room. He covered her naked body with a bed sheet. He put a pillow under her neck.

She was staring at him with her painful eyes.

He said to her, "Don't worry Beti, (Daughter) I am going outside to purchase some medicines. I am locking the door from outside. In the meantime, try to get some sleep."

"Papa, please come quickly...my pain is unbearable." She said.

Viswanath locked the house properly from outside. After some times, he could locate a medicine store 2 km away from the slum. He purchased a tube of pain relief gel, tablets of pain killer, an antiseptic ointment. He returned within half an hour. He unlocked the door, changed his dress by wearing a lungi. He watched Sanusha who was sleeping in the other room.

After some times, Sanusha opened her eyes. She saw Viswanath and asked, "Papa, when did you come?"

"I have come quite a long time before, since you were sleeping, I did not disturb you," replied Viswanath.

He went near to bed, and said, "Sanusha, I have brought all the required medicines. Don't worry. One thing I want to say you. You may not be my biological daughter, but since I regard your mother as my wife, in that relationship, you are more than a daughter to me. I have to inspect all the injuries in your body, and then only I would make proper treatment. So, Beti, without any shyness, you have to show your entire body to me, otherwise you cannot be relieved from the pain which you are suffering now. Do you understand?"

Sanusha remained silent for a moment, and then said, "OK Papa, you are my father, why should I be shy in front of you?"

"That's like a good girl. Should I remove the bed sheet from your body? asked Viswanath.

"Yes, Papa, you can," she replied in a shy manner, dropping her eyes.

Viswanath proceeded to uncover her body, the hot blood rushed in to his body, first time in his life; he is going to see closely a virgin girl. He was in bare body with an open lungi tied from his waist.

He removed the bed sheet, Ohhh...God, Sanusha's white body flashed before his eyes. He closely watched her upper portion.

There are bruises just under her right boob, and on the upper portion of her left boob. Then his eyes came to lower portion, he could locate the bruises just below the navel area near pelvis joint which was covered with thick bushy pubic hairs. He though these are the minor bruises.

He said, "Beti, I have inspected the bruises, now tell me where do you feel the pain?"

Sanusha said, " Papa,I am feeling severe pain in my left shoulder joint, I am unable to move my hand, then I am feeling severe pain below my waist , and I am unable to raise my waist nor able to move my entire body."

9uedyk.jpg

"Don't worry Beti! Now I will start my treatment," said Viswanath.

Being experienced, he was well aware of the fact that these are sprains and strains of the muscles, nothing much serious. He opened the tube of pain relief jell, squeezed the tube on his palm, and then slowly he started massaging the jell on her shoulder joint. While massaging, his palm touched the hairs of her arm pit.

He said, "Beti, you have so much hairs here, why don't you trim these, you must have a lot of sweating here, making wet you're under sleeve of blouse. Don't worry; I will trim your hairs. But, I like the smell of these hairs."

Sanusha dropped her eyes with shyness, and said," OK, Papa."

"Now, Beti, turn around, and lie on your belly as I have to massage below your waist where you are feeling the pain," he said.

Sanusha turned around. My God, what a pair of buttocks, Viswanath wondered. He had never seen such buttocks. She had well rounded big wider buttocks, just like a heart shape. Immediately, he got a hard one. He cupped the ass cheeks in his left hand for balance ,and in his right palm, he started massaging slowly just below her waist line for some times around 15 minutes continuously till the jelly was absorbed inside the muscle.

He gave her one pain killer tablet and advised her to take rest.

Surprisingly, after 45 minutes, he found Sanusha sitting on the bed, and she was calling him.

"Papa, come here...come here. You have done a magic. You are a great Doctor. Oh! God, now there is no pain, I can move my hand, I can sit, I can move my waist. You are great Papa. I love you." She said. She embraced him and kissing him on his cheeks.

"But, Beti, I have not finished my treatment. You have a lot of bruises in your body which needs immediate treatment. So just lie on your back, I will apply some ointment there. Please move a bit, I will sit near you on the bed which will make me easier to apply medicines," he advised.

Viswanath folded his lungi, climbed on the bed, and squatted near her. There was a bruise under her right boob. He took some antibiotic ointment from tube in the tip of middle finger of his left hand. He cupped her boob in a very smooth manner in his right palm, and raised it above for a better view of bruise area. He had never touched such a ripe young boob, it felt like a cotton ball. Intentionally, he rubbed the bruise area with ointment in his tip for more than 5 minutes, so that he could cup and raise her right boob for that much of time. He could feel the nipple hard.

first time in her life received a touch from a male on her boob. She felt a strange sensation throughout her body. She felt hotness from her loins.

NataliaSpice08-picsaycb631f8d4b0ac375.jpg

Then Viswanath said, "Beti, here is another bruise."

His tip of finger brushed the bruise on her upper portion of left boob. He started rubbing the left boob, but virtually, he was cupping the boob. Sanusha could not bear the sensation.

She panted, "Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"What happened Beti? Do you still feel pain there?" asked Viswanath.

"No, Papa, it feels good there when you rub. Please continue there," She said.

He continued to squeeze and rub her two boobs. She had small circle of areola around her puffy cherry shaped two reddish brown nipples which had become very hard.

Without asking her permission, he put his mouth on the nipples, and started sucking alternatively.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...papa suckkkkk more...suck my nipples," she moaned.

It continued for some moments. Then Viswanath said," Beti, there is another bruise near your pelvis area. I have to apply ointment there."

By saying this, he made a 69 position. The innocent virgin Sanusha could not guess his intention. He knelt down just above the face of Sanusha in opposite direction facing towards her pussy area.

There was a small bruise near pelvis joint attached to outer labia. He touched the outer lips of pussy and rubbed the ointment on the bruise near the labia. His cock became hard, which was dangling inside his folded lungi.

When Viswanath touched the pussy area, Sanusha shivered, now the heat was coming to her from everywhere. Then she noticed the dangling cock from open folded lungi, which was hanging over just above her face. She had never seen a dick in her life, only heard about it from her friends.

It was a big cock, length around 8 inches, like a black cobra. She touched it, and found it to be very hard like granite. She was stroking it, suddenly, the black fore skin in the front pulled back downwards, and there appeared a pink bulbous head which she had never seen.

Viswanath felt the soft touch of Sanusha on his cock. He moaned and said, "Beti, if you like, you can suck it."

Immediately, Sanusha started sucking the bulbous pink head, and slowly, she gulped more than half portion of the cock.

jHeiOXOlLaq5kEYJPuDvbLofTrMtDQllW_mfBPW8ZR_krwpBQQ2L-fvWcwilA7LSJqhFb-QdI3ecjwhM7dYmScV-g6D1AweZuA

On the other hand, Viswanath parted the fold of fleshy outer lips of her pussy, and found the small inner lips of virgin pussy. The two folds of inner lips were slight black in color. He parted the inner labia and witnessed the reddish inner pussy. His cock grew harder inside the mouth of Sanusha.

"Beti, Should I put my tongue inside and suck a little?" he asked her.

"Yes, papa," she consented.

He found the hidden clitoris above the inner lips. He unfolded it, now the clitoris of Sanusha was erected and protruding. He put the tip of his tongue in the middle of the clitoris, and started sucking it.

Sanusha had never felt any tongue in deep inside her cunt, she moaned as she felt 1000 volts of electric current were passing through her loins. After sucking the clitoris for some times, he put his tongue inside the reddish inner portion of the pussy, and moved his tongue in and out.

Sanusha started panting, "Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh."

Viswanath felt the velvet passage through his tongue, the inner pussy wall was wet, and he was licking the wetness. He was feeling sensation as his nose, and lower face was being brushed with silky pubic hairs of Sanusha. His cock was getting very hard.

On the other hand, he was feeling hot soft lips of Sanusha on his cock inside her warm moist mouth. Her nose was pressing in to his pubic hairs from where a stale sweat smell was coming. Her tongue swirled around his cock and started licking the head. Gradually, she had completely taken over the cock in her mouth, and her teeth were sometimes scratching his bulbous knob. His cock was as hard as rock.

She was sucking the velvet knob of Viswanath's hard cock in that position. He moaned quietly as she took rest of it in her mouth, and softly sucked. Simultaneously, she was jerking his cock. She was continuously sucking the cock of him, and at the same time, she felt the hot tongue of him inside her pussy hole.

He was gliding his cock over her lips, pressing against them, urging her lips to part so that he could slide it inside mouth. His balls were slapping against her chin. He was pumping his swelling cock harder and harder.

Sanusha kept saying, "Faster... faster...I want your sperm! Pump it out" as she was in ecstasy because of hot tongue of him, which was probing deep inside her pussy hole in and out.

With every stroke, Viswanath's cock went deeper and deeper down her throat.

He was moaning and cried out, ''Ohhhhhhh...I am coming now...Beti...I am going to feed you my sweet juice...suckkk...Beti...suckkk,'' and pushed his tongue deep down her pussy as far as it could go.

His cock was bathed with saliva of Sanusha, and saliva was dripping out from the cock. His dick was passing through two soft wet lips and hitting in to the soft wall of cavity, occasionally rubbed by teeth which was giving him more sensation

He pulled her pubic hair, and cried with ecstasy, "AAaaaahhhhhhhhhhh."

He reached the height. The hot lava of Viswanath was erupted, his cock spurted stream of sperms ...spraying, and hitting her cavity area, and the stream of hot lava passed through the throat of Sanusha, and was falling in the stomach of Sanusha. She sucked his juices even harder so that his sperm flowed more rapidly in to her mouth. It stopped till the last drop came out. Such a huge amount of sperm was oozing out that part of it escaped from corner of her mouth and falling in her naked boobs.

Sanusha-full-nude-hairy-pussy-close-up-without-clothes.jpg

His tongue was going through a soft velvet passage of moist pussy wall. That was the ecstatic moment for Sanusha. Now, Sanusha could not control any more, the lava inside Sanusha was melted, and she reached her orgasm. The pussy juices started gushing out from inner hole, and fell inside the mouth of Viswanath. She squirted over the face of Viswanath, the pussy juices gushed out from inside, and splashed on the face, and inside the mouth of him. Viswanath like a thirsty man quenched each drop of pussy juices.

Then Viswanath asked Sanusha, "Beti, what do you want now?"

"Papa, fuck me now...please put your big cock inside my pussy and fuck me, as you fucked my mother last night," she begged.

Then Viswanath got up, and changed his position. She had thick and natural rosy lips, because slum girls never use lipstick. She was never kissed by anybody. He slowly started kissing her lips, biting her lips sucking at her soft lips. He made the upper and lower lips of Sanusha wet by licking in his hot tongue.

Sanusha shivered; again a hot sensation went through out her body. Slowly, Viswanath parted her lips by pushing his tongue forcibly inside her mouth. The moment, Viswanath's tongue touched her tongue, she felt hotness inside her pussy. Viswanath sucked her tongue, and started tasting the fresh saliva of a young virgin girl. There was a flavor in her saliva, which was very intoxicating. She also started sucking his tongue.

He said, "Beti, yours saliva is like honey, I want to taste more. Would you like to taste more of mine?"

"Yes, Papa, yours saliva is the best... I want to taste more...Please spit some of your saliva more inside my mouth," she said and opened her mouth.

Viswanath spitted a large quantity of his spit, which Sanusha happily gulped down.

By doing all this, Viswanath's cock started erecting again. He put his finger inside her pussy hole, which felt like a hot furnace.

Viswanath told her, "Beti, if I fuck you, initially you will experience a little pain, and some blood may also come out, but later on you will enjoy."

"No problem Papa, you can proceed," she replied.

Viswanath started rubbing his cock over her inner pussy lips. She was feeling pleasure with anxiety, because first time a cock will make an entry in her virgin pussy. Since Sanusha was virgin, Viswanath guessed that his huge cock might not enter smoothly due to tightness of the pussy. The interior of pussy needed lubrication.

He said, "Beti, just suck a little so that my dick could be lubricated by your saliva."

Immediately, Sanusha started licking his dick and gulped more than half of the dick inside her mouth, she was gaged, and a large quantity of saliva bathed his dick.

He also spat a heavy quantity of spit and spread it in and around area of Sanusha's virgin pussy hole. His cock was already bathed with Sanusha's saliva, and it was slippery. Before, Sanusha could understand anything; she felt the bulbous big round head of Viswanath's cock touched her virgin lips of the pussy hole. He slowly pushed the cock inside. ''Puccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhh'' a slippery sound was heard, and it tore the opening of her hymen and entered deep in to the pussy hole.

Sanusha felt a sudden entry of enormous cock in her small virgin hole, and felt it deep inside her hole. She felt a pain coming from internal area and she started pushing him.

"Please remove your cock," she said with tears in her eyes.

He looked at her, and tears in her eyes. He stopped. She said it pained little. She put her hand down and saw a little blood.

Viswanath said, "Should we stop if there is pain?"

Sanusha-full-nude-hairy-pussy-fucked-without-dress-nude-naked-photos-xxx-images.jpg

She said, "No, my hymen is already broken now, I think there will be no pain."

Then Viswanath spread her two legs high, placed those above his shoulders, and knelt down. He guided his cock over her pussy, and then he shoved his dick in the entrance of her pussy, and pushed it very slowly. The cock glided very smoothly inside her pussy and she felt no pain. He was pumping now slowly, and after some times, Sanusha felt that her pain had been subsided, and she was enjoying the fuck. His cock went in about three inches of her pussy. He started moving again a little bit and now the cock had entered more than half in the tight pussy wall.

She was moaning.

He asked her, "How you are feeling now?"

She smiled and said, "Better now."

He told her, "I am going to increase my speed now, I will go little deeper, you will enjoy more."

She grasped and immediately pressed her pussy against Viswanath, trapping his cock inside her pussy wall tightly.

"Ohhh...God,'' she groaned.

She was writhing and pressing her pussy against him. Viswanath was pumping continuously in speed.

It was such an erotic pleasure that Sanusha uttered a cry, "Papa ...don't be slow...fuck...me harder...harder, "She moaned.

She started saying, "faster... faster, don't stop...keep fucking...Aah ohhh...deeper don't stop please."

Sanusha-hairy-pussy-fucked-full-hd-fucking-sex-photo.jpg

He pressed his half buried cock further in to her abyss. The smooth, hot interior of her cunt hole was wonderful.

''AAaahhhh...yeahhhh...your pussy is so tight and wonderful,'' he said.

His prick slid down further and further in deep hole. Finally, his cock was all the way inside Sanusha's slick feeling, smooth pussy cavity. Suddenly, Sanusha felt that her dam is going to be burst as she was reaching her orgasm.

She clasped the cock tightly inside her pussy, and groaned, "Ohhhhhhh...fuckk...I am comingggg...aaahhh."

Then he felt that the gripping of her pussy had loosened due to her orgasm and he felt the flood of wetness over his cock. His cock had become much slippery. He pushed, and slid it in a smooth way deeper in to the orifice. Sanusha moaned wantonly, and squeezed his cock hard with her pussy muscles as she was coming second time. It was almost like she was trying to squeeze the cum out of his prick. Now, Viswanath could not control himself. Sanusha was panting and groaning in to as orgasm went through her

Sanusha felt a long hot spurt off semen shot out and spraying inside her pussy hole. She screamed in pleasure, and went rigid with him as another squirt of cum fulfilled, then three or four more hard spurts pumped in to her, filled her up with hot creamy cum. Viswanath felt a warm slack wetness coated his balls and the insides of his thighs, dropping over, and he knew that he had filled Sanusha's sweet cunt with cum until it had overflowed, and leaked out around his squeezed cock.

His cock pulled out and he lay with it resting half hard, and it was throbbing against Sanusha's thigh. Her hand curled around it and she milked the last of his cum out lovingly as they kissed.

Sanusha-BF-cum-on-her-body-after-fucking-pussy-hard-small-boobs-actress-full-naked-640x425.jpg

The atmosphere became very calm and quite except the hard breathing sound of Viswanath and Sanusha. A complete tranquility prevailed over the atmosphere

After sometimes, they got up and saw that part of bed sheet is stained with the blood and her pussy and thighs were also stained with blood. She got up and changed the bed sheet then started moving towards bath room.

----- -- ---- ----

Now, Viswanath was enjoying both mother and daughter every day. In the morning, he was fucking Sanusha, and in night, he was fucking Pavitra. Pavitra was quite unaware of this fact.

XXX-Sanusha-Fake-Sex-pics.jpg

zZFYLU.jpg

One day, Sanusha had not gone to her work. So in afternoon, she had a nice fuck with Viswanath, and they both slept naked, clung with each other. Unfortunately, the door was not latched from inside. On that day, Pavitra did not feel well, and she returned to slum. The moment she entered the house, she found that her world had broken.

Then a big quarrel ensued among them, a lot of heat arguments, crying, sobbing of both Pavitra and Sanusha went on. Everybody was blaming each other. Viswanath tried to console both mother and daughter but in vain, all his efforts failed. The day passed.

By evening, he called both mother and daughter and in a serious tone addressed to both.

"You see! I was a homeless person but God has sent me to your house for a purpose. God has sent me to you for taking care of both mother and daughter. It was the God's will only what happened among us; it is God's direction that we all should stay together as one family. I am earning good money so I can take care of both of you. Considering all these factors, I proclaim both of you as my wives. Pavitra will be my first wife, and Sanusha will be my second wife. In this slum area, nobody interferes others life so, we all will live together like husband and wife. Is it clear to both of you? Otherwise, I will leave both of you," he asked in a serious tone.

Hearing all these, both mother and daughter made compromise between themselves. They both agreed to the proposal of Viswanath. First Pavitra came forward, touched his feet for blessings, and said, "My dear husband, I am your first wife, and I promise you that I will be a devoted wife of you throughout my life." Viswanath embraced her and kissed her in cheeks.

Then Sanusha came, took his blessings in the same way, and said that she was his second wife, and she would be also devoted to him throughout her life.

Viswanath addressed to them, "Onwards, we all three will share same bed. At the time of going to bed, everybody will be naked. There should not be any shyness among us. I will sleep in the middle, Pavitra will be in my left side, and Sanusha will be in my right. Every night, I will be fucking both of you till your pussy juices come out, but I will shot my seeds inside your womb in an alternative manner.

If I shoot my loads inside the pussy of Pavitra tonight, then Sanusha has the right to receive my sperms inside her pussy tomorrow night. Do you understand both of my wives?"

Both of them consented and said in one voice, "Yes, our husband."

"Now, both of you go, prepare dinner for us, and also get ready for an erotic and lengthy fucking."

pavithra-lokesh1-400x600-1.jpg

u7d3ajuk3.jpg

Life went on in a smooth way for them. After a week, both mother and daughter informed Viswanath about missing of their periods. Viswanath took their urine samples to Pathologist for test. By evening, he came with sweet packets and called both of his wives.

"Hey! You both first take the sweets. There is good news for both of you. You both are pregnant. You both are going to be mothers of my kids."

All of them were very happy, they celebrated their rejoicings.

On the other hand, Nayanthara's life was also passing happily. She was enjoying her life as a maid for the groups. She would sweep, and clean the entire house. She would serve them tea anytime they wanted. She would cook foods for them, serve them breakfast, Lunch and dinner. She would clean all the utensils. The Groups were also very happy as some body was taking care of them. The two Groups will arrive in the alternative day and will be gone next day morning for their duties.

Nayanthara will be always available for them for fucking. Whenever anybody would wish, he would approach Nayanthara, and Nayanthara would let him fucking her irrespective of day time or night time. Since Nayanthara was in safe period for 15 days, she was allowing cum inside her pussy.

2-big-black-telugu-cock-Nayanthara-ass-and-pussy-hole-3some-sex-foto.jpg

Nayanthara would wash their undergarments, but she had a habit that before washing, she would sniff their undergarments, feeling the manliness of their cocks and body sweats. Then sometimes, she would lick those garments and would enjoy the salty taste.

But, the groups were completely unaware of her one secret. Every evening, she would visit the prostitute area. She had befriended with other prostitutes and she would be with them for waiting customers. Since she was very fair and beautiful in contrast to other prostitutes, she became a costly prostitute in the area, and was always in demand. She would be fucked by not less than 4 customers every day, and would earn not less than Rs.400/-every evening. It was a passion for her, a favorite pastime. All the low class people of slum would fuck her by paying heavy money. She was so famed in the fucking circle as branded prostitute that people from city would also arrive in evening only to fuck her.

Black-cock-fucking-Nayan-pundai-xxx-image.jpg

It so happened that one old beggar saved Rs.50/- only to fuck her. One evening, by paying Rs.50/-, the dirty old beggar approached Nayanthara for fucking. She had never been fucked by a Beggar, so for a new kind of erotic enjoyment, she agreed. Nayanthara led him to a distance to that garbage area so that nobody would disturb them. She chose a big heap of garbage so that they could not be noticed by others.

She asked him, "What's your name?"

"I am Ramu," he replied.

She observed him intently.

Ramu was a 60 yrs old beggar. Whole day, he will be begging in Bus terminal, will consume left out foods of the people. He was a very dirty person, he never remembered, when he had his last bath. He had big nails both in hands, and in his feet which were black due to accumulation of all dirty things. He had long disheveled unoiled hairs never combed in his life time with full of dandruffs. His face was full of rugged long moustache and beard. His entire body was full of skin infected patches due to bacteria. He was toothless in some part of his cavity, and the remaining teeth were decadent due to gum disease. The pyorrhea smell from his mouth could be felt from the distance.

Suddenly Nayanthara felt a nauseate feeling, and she was going to vomit as the stench smell of very hard body odor similar to smell of a Caracas hit her nostrils. Ramu's sweated body was emitting another hard smell. She felt the very dirty and soiled palms of Ramu on her entire naked body. His fingers touched her pussy and he felt the bushy hairs around it. Ramu was very thrilled to touch there.

Then he inserted her dirty finger inside the pussy hole.

Nayanthara moaned, "AAaaaahhhhhhh".

Ramu in his other hand was cupping the boobs of Nayanthara, and started squeezing. Nayanthara could feel the scratching of his dirty long nails on her boobs. After doing this for some moments, Ramu bent down, started kissing Nayanthara in her cheeks, and in her lips. Nayanthara could feel his moustache and beards over her face, and felt the dirtiest smell she never had in her life. The pyorrhea smell of Ramu was so dominant that Nayanthara felt her breathing as the same as if the breathing of Ramu had been entered in to her body.

Nayan3_3_5.jpg

Without delay, Ramu suddenly parted the lips of Nayanthara in his lips, and probed deeply inside the mouth of Nayanthara. A bizarre sexual desire overpowered her, and she became very horny. Ramu started sucking the tongue of Nayanthara, and there was an exchange of saliva. She also responded by sucking his tongue. She felt the bizarre taste of Ramu's saliva in her mouth and gulped all the saliva which was full of bacteria. Sometimes, Ramu would bite sharply her soft petals of lips. She was embracing him, and felt the patches of bacteria infected parts in his body.

Spontaneously, her hand came down and touched the cock of Ramu; she started fondling, and massaging it which was very longer and thicker cock than Vikram singh. It was like a hot iron rod meant to burn the palm of Nayanthara.

Ramu moaned, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh."

As his lips were glued to the lips of Nayanthara, his lips parted, and a heavy quantity of saliva dripped inside the mouth of Nayanthara. Then Ramu stood up and knelt before the mouth of Nayanthara, and ordered her to suck his cock.

Nayanthara gripped the big cock which was full of patches and dry wounds. She stretched the foreskin downwards, and felt the velvet head of the cock. A very strong pungent odor spread the atmosphere. Without caring all these, Nayanthara put the dick in her mouth. Suddenly, she felt a starch substances has accumulated the entire bulbous head of the dick and the lower part of the foreskin. The unbearable stench was coming from there. Without any delay, Nayanthara started to clean those with her tongue and gulped the entire things. Now Ramu was fucking her mouth in and out. After fucking for sometimes, Ramu got up, and instructed Nayanthara to kneel like a Doggy.

[mg]meninas xxx Photos Gallery - MyPornSnap.top

Nayanthara obeyed his order. Ramu parted the ass cheeks, found her vulva below ass hole, and with a sudden force, he pumped the entire cock in to her pussy hole. Making a sound of uncork a bottle, his cock slipped deep, and reached at the end of her pussy hole very easily. He shoved his cock forward, feeling the widening crevice opened, and accepted the knob of his cock head.

Slowly, her pussy hole stretched, and accommodated the invading cock as it slid slowly in to the hot interior of her pussy. He could feel the tight inner wall of her rubber like pussy hole slap over his glans, then tightened slightly as his saliva coated cock sank in to Nayanthara's velvet passage. He reached down, caressing and rubbing his hands over Nayanthara's broad ass before gripping her hips, and holding her steady as he shoved his throbbing cock deep in to her pussy.

xnayantara-picture-nayanthara-nude-sex-photos-and-naked-colletion-6.jpg

He started pumping in a violent manner, and at the same time, he was squeezing the boobs of Nayanthara under her arm pits and kissing her cheeks from side.

Due to a big cock inside her pussy hole, Nayanthara felt the sensation throughout her body. Her pussy became hot and moist.

An erotic fever came to her mind and body and she started moaning and sighs, "Ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh...harder...fuckkkkk...me... fuckkkkkkkkk...moreeee...Aaaaahhhhhhh," Nayanthara groaned.

"Relax, "he whispered, "Let your pussy hole relax, take mine a little at a time."

He felt her inner wall of pussy resist, tighten then stretch invitingly as she let go of her cunt muscles, and allowed the thick cock to slide further in to her pussy. Nayanthara dropped her head down between her outstretched arms, groaning in pleasure as his cock filled her pussy.

"Ohh...God," she said wriggling her ass as his cock sank in to her greasy hot cunt tube.

"Aaahhhhh," Nayanthara whimpered.

Ramu could feel her tremble, shake, and wiggle her ass around until his cock was nestled just right deep in her pussy hole. Nayanthara clenched her inner muscle all around his cock, and her cunt muscles squeezed him.

He loved the way her fat, soft buttocks pressed hard against the tips of his thighs. His balls slapped against her fat ass. Both of them loved the way their pubic hair scuffed against each other's flesh. Both of them savored a slow back and forth motion while his cock only moved a couple of inches in and out of Nayanthara's sensitive crevice. The clasping, over stretched cunt hole slid slightly in and out around his cock as Nayanthara squeezed ,and clenched her pussy,sending exquisite ripples of pleasure through her cunt muscles.

He stabbed his cock deep in to Nayanthara's pussy, and held it there as her pussy hole walls rippled and clenched against the length of his dick.

Nayanthara gasped, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh''. Nayanthara cried out.

His cock was full in her pussy hole. Nayanthara writhed, and swayed her lower belly, arched her back and twisted her head back to one side again so that she and he could suck of each other's tongue.

nayanthara-nude-2.jpg

She was in delirium. Ramu had never experienced this type of fucking...3 years before he fucked a woman of slum and this was the second fucking after that. He was in frenzy and pumping like a mad man.

Ramu was now pumping in a hard and violent manner.

She felt her pussy juice was gushing out...she cried in ecstasy, "ohhhhhhhhhh...fuckkkkkkk me Rammu...Fuckkkkkkkkkk...aaaaahhhhhhhhh." Nayanthara moaned wantonly, and squeezed his cock hard with her cunt muscles.

It was almost like she was trying to squeeze the cum out of his prick. His cock could not hold back any longer as now he reached the height of his pleasure.

He could not control himself and cried, ''ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." He ejaculated heavy quantity of hot liquid deep inside the hole and clung on the naked back side of Nayanthara for some minutes.

Nayan5_5_7.jpg

Almost 13 days have passed. Viswanath was thinking deeply about Nayanthara. As per their agreement, day after tomorrow that is on 15th day, both of them would meet at bus terminal and leave this city.

In the morning, all of a sudden Sanusha said, "My dear husband! Have you heard something?"

"What's that?" asked Viswanath.

"Just opposite our house, the bus staffs are staying in the third house, right side of the road. For more than a week, they have brought a beautiful lady from somewhere I don't know. She is their maid, but in fact she is a whore. She is now a very famous whore in this slum. Every evening, she visits to that part of area near garbage dump yard, and I have heard that she has a lot of customers. People are crazy for her. She is earning a lot of money."

Then Pavitra said, "My husband, I have also seen that beautiful woman. She is so fair and beautiful. She must be from a good family."

Then both of them made a detailed description of the woman. Viswanath was startled as the description matched her Nayanthara. To confirm the fact, he decided to visit the area in evening.

In evening, he visited the area. He saw the prostitutes were standing in a row, bargaining with their customers. But there was a crowd near a particular whore. He proceeded towards her, and found her as Nayanthara. Before he could say anything to her, one customer dragged her to near the bush. He could see Nayanthara lay down there, and lifting her saree and the person was on top her fucking her randomly. She was finished within 10 minutes.

NayanaTara-latest-new-sex-photo.jpg

He was about to call her by her name then he found another person dragged her to nearby bush as he waited patiently for the finishing of first person's fucking to her. The second person immediately made her in doggy position, and started shoving his big cock behind the pussy of Nayanthara. The fucking continued for 15 minutes.

(MyPornSnap.top)_nayanthara-nude-doggy-style-sex-with-black-man-xxx-kerala-actress-fake.jpg

He was watching their fucking from very close. Then Viswanath could see another two persons were watching the fucking, and stroking their cocks, they were in queue, and waiting their turn to fuck Nayanthara.

He noticed that the moment she was finished, the third person, who was waiting patiently rushed towards Nayanthara, and started embracing her, and squeezing her boobs.

He was about to drag Nayanthara nearby bush for fucking, Viswanath lost his patience and called, "Nayanthara, I am waiting for you."

Nayanthara was startled, recognized the voice of her husband. Immediately, she pushed the customer, came towards him, recognized with surprise. After seeing him so many days later, her emotions busted out, she embraced him tightly, kissed him frantically, and sobbed continuously.

With a choking voice, she said, "I love you... I love you... I love you my dear husband."

Nayanthara-removing-blouse-hot-cleavage-xxx-HQ-wallpaper.jpg

Both of them got surprised that they were living in the same slum, and they were neighbors for the last 13 days without seeing each other and without knowing each other.

They explained each other's detailed experience of slum life.

Then Viswanath said, "Nayanthara, as per our agreement, we were supposed to meet at bus terminal on 15th day that is on day after tomorrow. I will arrange tickets for both of us. Get ready; we will be leaving by morning. I will purchase costly sophisticated saree, other cloth materials, and make up materials for you tomorrow. You have to discard the personality of slum woman and to be transformed yourself in to the original stature of a Rich sophisticated House wife of a big business man named Viswanath Mishra. Now, leave this place, I cannot bear seeing my wife being fucked by more men. This is enough for both of us."

Both of them left for their respective houses.

In the night, Viswanath was thinking about both the pregnant ladies. It would be very unfair and inhuman to them, if he would leave them in such conditions.

Next day, he purchased all the cloth materials and make up materials for Nayanthara. He booked two bus tickets for Dhanbad in advance for the next morning. He made a withdrawal of Rs.50, 000/- from Bank.

In the evening, secretly, he met Nayanthara and handed over the packets with an advice that she had to slip away in the early morning, and waiting for him near Gandhi setu.

Then he called both Pavitra and Sanusha and addressed them, "My dear wives...there is a sad news. My employer has transferred me to Punjab as there was a big project of Road. I have to start early in the morning tomorrow. The project will take one year for completion, and till such time I may not return to you. Take this Rs.50, 000/-, keep it secretly and safely, which will survive both of you and our kids for more than 2 years. Please wait for me...I will be back."

After hearing this, both of them clung to him, and started crying. He counseled them, consoled them for hours, then only they became normal.

For a farewell fuck to both, he first fucked Pavitra, came inside her pussy, similarly he also fucked Sanusha, shot his sperm inside her pussy. He fucked them both in doggy style as they were pregnant.

Full-nude-kannada-aunty-Pavitra-Lokesh-ass-fucked-from-back-foto.jpg

zHmKmh.jpg

Next day morning, both Viswanath and Nayanthara met in the pre- determined place near Gandhi setu. Nayanthara was looking so gorgeous that nobody could believe that she was the same slum woman previously. They hired a Auto rickshaw to reach bus terminal quickly. The Bus was parked. They immediately occupied their seats. Nayanthara was sitting by the side of window, and Viswanath in the next seat to Nayanthara. The window screen was opened. The Driver started the ignition of engine, and the bus was about to be in motion.

Suddenly, Nayanthara heard a voice, a Beggar was addressing her, "Madam, have mercy, I am a poor beggar, and I have not eaten anything from tomorrow. Please donate some money to me. Definitely, God will always bless you."

Then he stared at Nayanthara, trying to recognize the face of this Rich lady, which appeared to be very much familiar to him, he got confused.

488865c9d063806491e0abc68efc7cbf.jpg

Nayanthara smiled, and took out a Rs.50/- note, gave it to him, and greeted him, "Hiiiiiiiiii...Ramu, How are you? Do you remember me? I am Nayanthara."

Ramu was struck dumb, before he could utter any words; the bus had already left for its destination.

19.jpg

To be continue...

#Night of Error Part -- 8

Nayanthara and Viswanath in Goa Beach

After their returning from Patna, the sexual life of Nayanthara and Viswanath was rejuvenated drastically. Whenever they would recall their 15 days adventure in slum, they would feel a new vigorous flow, a new sensation in their bodies and minds. In the meantime, Aishwarya Rajesh had visited and informed Viswanath that she was pregnant. Viswanath gave her some money to take care of herself.

After few days, they both remembered their son Aditya. It had been quite a long time they had not seen their son. Viswanath made a call to his son Aditya that they would be visiting New Delhi to see him, and they would spend few days in New Delhi. Then Aditya informed him that a tour had already been scheduled to Goa with his two friends. He wished that his parents should visit Goa first where he would be waiting for them, then from there all of them would leave for New Delhi. He informed him that he would be arranging their Hotel accommodations at Goa.

After a week, Viswanath received an envelope through mail sent by his son Aditya. The envelope contained Train Tickets for both Nayanthara and Viswanath from Kolkata to Mumbai, onward bus tickets from Mumbai to Goa, Train Tickets from Mumbai to New Delhi, and their hotel accommodation particulars.

Viswanath and Nayanthara were very pleased to visit Goa. They knew that Goa had the finest and best sea beaches of the world. Viswanath had a secret desire to visit Anjuna beach of Goa. He had already heard that Anjuna beach of Goa was the abode of Hippies and there was a nude colony in that beach.

nayanthara-viswasam-saree-images-5653200.jpg

Both Nayanthara and Viswanath started their preparation for the journey. They started pack up their all essential items in their travel bags. Nivetha was left out, because she had to appear her examination in college.

Just before their departure from Dhanbad to Kolkata, in evening, Viswanath received a call from his son Aditya.

"Papa, I am sorry. Due to office exigencies, I have cancelled my trip to Goa. Since I have arranged everything for the trip of Goa, you and Mom must visit Goa. After finishing your Goa trip, you both return to Mumbai, and from there, you board the train to New Delhi. I will be waiting for both of you at New Delhi. Really...papa, I am extremely sorry for not joining you at Goa,"Aditya said.

"It is OK, Don't worry Aditya! We will meet you at Delhi" replied Viswanath.

Next day, they reached Kolkata in afternoon, and then they boarded the train to Mumbai. They reached Mumbai after two days. From Mumbai they boarded the bus to Goa and reached Panjim (Capital city of Goa) in next morning.

They reached the Hotel in Panjim where their accommodations were already arranged by their son Aditya in advance. Due to their long exhausted journey, they both took rest whole day in the hotel room.

In the evening, Viswanath said, "Hey Nayanthara, Tomorrow morning, we would visit Anjuna beach. I don't expect my Nayanthara would be clad in saree whilst at beach area. Now we both are in holiday mood, and let us have some modern outfits. It would be better, if we would purchase some light clothes which are fit for beach."

Both of them visited local market of Panjim, and they purchased one pair of loose fitting pajamas with tops for Nayanthara, One pair of shorts and T shirt for Viswanath, and two straw hats for them. Nayanthara also purchased a pair of crocs foot wear for beach. They also purchased a cotton shoulder hand bag to keep water bottle, food/snacks items, Camera, a Towel, and extra clothes for them. They both had a hard fucking in night.

nayanthara.jpg

Next day morning, both of them felt refreshed and energetic. They put on their purchased dresses meant for beach. Viswanath put the cotton bag filled with all required matters on his shoulder. They hired a Taxi, and reached the village of Anjuna. It was a bright morning; sun was just rising up slowly. The time was 7.00 AM.

The village of Anjuna, a five square mile area is nestled between the Arabian Sea and the Hill overlooking the beach. While the village is perched atop a hill, it was full of swaying palm and coconut trees; there is a beautiful beach down below known as Anjuna beach.

Anjuna beach is a popular beach of Goa, which has seen Hippie culture long back. This is the most famous beach, liked and loved by the foreigners. This sea side is well known amongst back packers and hippies. The stretch of Anjuna beach is almost 2km. Flanked by the Arabian Sea on its one side, Anjuna beach is famous for its stunning natural beauty with swaying palm trees and coconut trees, and a vast expanse of soft white sand.

At this hour of the day, the village seemed to be waking up very slowly. Few shops were opened. They could see 4/5 numbers of European Tourists walking through the village. They passed out the village and reached the small Hillock from where they had to climb down in order to reach Anjuna beach.

Anjuna-beach-Goa-768x485.jpg

They reached down the hill then walked right side which led them near to beach. They reached near the starting point of beach. They walked through the soft sand near the blue sea. The beach was marked by an unusual rocky formation overlaying a cove of white sand and black rock that jet out in to the sea.

They were walking sides by the waves; the white foams of wave were touching their feet. After going some distance, they could notice a lot of white objects spreading near the beach. When they came nearer they could clearly see that those were the white bodies of Europeans. All of them were completely naked and sprawled across the beach. They were basking their bodies in the sun.

The females were ranged between the ages of 20 years to 40 years, their sun tanned body comprised rounded as well as saggy breasts, exposing their bushy pubic hairs, and some had cleaned pussy. Some of them were massaging their breasts, thighs, and pussy areas with oils. The males were also lying fully naked on the white sand exposing their dangling soft, flaccid cocks. Viswanath had never seen such types of scene in his life, he witnessed it live in his open eyes, and he developed a hard one. Some of the nude males and females were taking their bath in the sea water jumping amongst the waves.

shutterstock_140491495-e1375832320838.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Bathing is generally safer at Anjuna beach than at the most of the nearby beaches, especially at the more serene southern end of the beach where a rocky headland keeps the sea calm. At this place, sun starved European tourists laze around bathing in the pleasant sun.

In a few distance, near palm trees and coconut trees, they could notice the numerous palm leafed huts, which were meant for staying, cafe, and cold beer shop.

Nayanthara asked, "Is it the Nude colony you were referring to me?"

"Yes," replied Viswanath.

"Let us cross this area and go ahead, because these people don't like intervention of outsiders in their lives," said Viswanath.

They went ahead, and reached near a place, few distance away from the nude colony.

The place was calm and quite. Just 100 meters away from there, they noticed a person waving his hands at them. The person came nearer to them. He was a person in his Fifties, a black colored person, wearing a shorts and T Shirt. He was a taller person, with masculine figure, looking like an ordinary person from nearby local area. A small leather bag with a strap hung over from his shoulder.

The person said to Viswanath, "Sahib, (Addressed respectfully) I am a masseur. If you go to massage parlors, it will cost you much there. You both can get a body massage here, near the sea shore, near the waves, and the pleasure you derive would be no doubt something different. I am a professional, experienced, and have been doing this quite a long time. I have rendered my services to many tourists, particularly to the Tourists from European countries. Don't worry, I will charge a very nominal price."

"What's your name?" asked Viswanath.

"Sahib, I am Anthony, a local from Goa, I earn my living from massage only."

He repeated again, "Sahib, I guarantee you that my massage will reduce stress and tension as well as anxiety and depression."

Viswanath looked at Nayanthara meaningfully and winked at her. Nayanthara smiled at him with a consent look.

3555415dde32032a793205fbc3a92ad0.jpg

"You see, I am not interested, Memsahib may be," Said Viswanath.

"But some more tourists may come to this side of the area. I don't want it in open place." apprehended Nayanthara.

"Don't worry, Mem sahib, You see those rocks near the sea water," he indicated far away, nearly half km away from where they were standing," That is the safest and private place. Usually, nobody goes in that side of place. Please follow me."

Both of them followed him. They reached near the place. It was a beautiful and scenic place. It was nature's beauty. The nearby beach was marked by an unusual rocky formation overlaying a cove of white sand and black rock that juts out in to the sea. For more than a half km, the sea beach was strewn with small and big rocks. The most wonderful scenic beauty was that the inlet of blue sea water had entered amongst the rocks.

But they choose a place which was full of white sands, surrounded by black rocks as if God had made a heavenly bed room. Even a person from outside cannot notice anything as it was hidden by nature. The blue ocean could be seen from very near and a cool breeze was flowing. The atmosphere was quite seductive, sexy and romantic.

Anthony picked out a folded plastic material from his big. It was a big plastic sheet, length of 10 feet and width of 5 feet. He spread the plastic sheet on the white sand then put a clean white bed sheet on it.

"Mem sahib, you can lie here. You may have your under wears in your body, but the problem is that those may be spoiled by oil," he said in a professional tone.

"What types of oil you will be using?" asked Viswanath.

"Sahib, I will be using pure olive oil." replied Anthony.

"Excuse me Sahib, I have to open my upper dress otherwise it will be spoiled by oil," he said.

Then he opened his T Shirt. Although he was more than 50 years, but his muscles were bulging out. He had a solid muscular body with abs, and flat stomach. He had well biceps, and his chest was wider with light hairs, but he was not hairy at all. He removed his shorts, he had only his underwear which was covering only his crotch area, and he could see his pubic hairs coming out from two sides of his underwear as his underwear was unable to cover full of his pubic hairs.

Nayanthara took her clothes off, removing her bra and panty also. Viswanath covered her with a towel, and with towel in her body, she lay down on her stomach.

Anthony knelt down near Nayanthara, poured in the olive oil in his right palm, and with his left hand he slipped the towel from her neck side to downwards up to waist by folding the towel, exposing Nayanthara's naked back side which was glazing due to morning sun. He proceeded to massage her back, shoulders, and neck for the next 30 minutes.

amateur-teen-ashli-fucking-5.jpg

She was relaxing really well at this point, and starting to take deeper breaths. He then moved to her legs, and spread them ever so lightly to be able to access her complete leg on both sides.

He stroked her legs first on the back of her thighs and calves. Then suddenly, he uncovered the remaining portion of the towel which was covering her buttocks. Now Nayanthara was completely naked in her back side.

He then moved inward to the inner thigh, and stroked there for a while. Occasionally, his fingers would lightly brush her pussy lips. And she would gasp lightly. He finished her legs, massaged her feet, and arms before asking her to turn over.

Nayanthara called Viswanath and said, "Dear, I am feeling thirsty. Can you pass on me the water bottle?"

After some moment, she heard Viswanath's voice,"Ohhhh...shit; there is no water, now I have to go, and bring water from the village. Sorry dear, just wait for 40 minutes...I am coming back like a horse."

Nayan3_3_5.jpg

Viswanath immediately proceeded. Nayanthara wondered how all the water of bottle got exhausted. Viswanath had sufficient water in the bottle, but it was a lie. He secretly hid behind the rock, and was peeping through the gaps of rocks few feet way. Both Nayanthara and Anthony were clearly visible to him, and their conversation was clearly audible to him.

Since Viswanath had left, Anthony became more confident.

He said, "Mem sahib, can you turn over now so that I could massage your front portion. Towel will be on the way so if you permit I could remove it off you; however it is totally up to you."

Nayanthara was unaware of the fact that he was touching his cock and massaging slowly his cock above the underwear. Viswanath could see the outline of his cock above the underwear which started grow as he looked at Nayanthara's backside body.

With much reluctance and shyness, Nayanthara turned over and lay on her back.

Anthony could see now her well rounded two boobs with reddish brown two nipples which appeared to be like cherries to him. The nipples were swollen and puffy, and those nipples were surrounded by small circles of areola. She had a flat tummy with deep naval. But her pussy was hidden under V shape bushy hairs.

Now Anthony focused his mind on her massage, and started with upper body. First, he worked on her shoulders then her stomach. He started massaging her breasts. He reached her areole on the first one, and slowly started rubbing his big fingers around it. As he did this, her nipple started to harden even though he had not touched it yet. He moved to the other side doing the same thing. He brought both the nipples to full attention. After they were standing up, he slowly dripped some oil on them, and started rubbing them. Nayanthara's stomach started twitching as he did this. He teased her nipples, and lightly pinched them while tugging on them.

preview_720p.mp4.jpg

He stopped doing that, and moved down to legs again. This time, he started at her feet, and worked his way up. As he moved his hand slowly to the inside of her legs, he would pull and slightly spread her legs apart from each other in the process.

Pretty soon, she had her legs spread enough to where he could massage her thighs, and sees her full pussy at the same time. He worked on her thighs, and in the process would lightly touch her pussy to see if she complained.

"Memsahib, now I am going to finish full body massage on your last part of abdomen," He said.

He began right up where her bush started, worked her hips and all around. He slowly moved his fingers in between her legs where the leg met the pelvis, slid his fingers down to her asshole, and started lightly running his fingers over both her ass and pussy.

He then began to work at her pussy more, and was rubbing her inner and outer lips. He massaged her clit, and she was positioning herself for a better contact. He then slowly fitted one of his fingers at her opening, and worked it in and out of her slowly. She started to move her hips to meet his fingers as it would thrust inward. He then put a second finger in followed shortly by a third, and she loved it.

20.jpg

He removed his hand that was massaging her clit, and replaced with his tongue. She reached over, and felt his bare leg next to her arm.

Viswanath got surprised when she grabbed his leg and had him position himself over her. They were now in the sixty-nine position. Nayanthara pulled down his underwear, and the erected enormous cock was just popped out, and she had a massive black cock right above her lips. She reached up, and grabbed his cock at the base, and Viswanath watched as her hand moved up his cock. She was much surprised to witness such a big cock. It was around 10 inches long. Her palm felt the hardness which was extreme hard like granite. She pulled the foreskin down, and found a big bulbous rounded head appeared like a small electric bulb.

She thought she would have a heart attack when she reached the base and realized how big his cock was. Fully hard, it was tenth and a half inched long, and about seven inches around. She got scared whether she could accommodate such a monster inside her pussy.

Deepfake-POV-pornNayanthara.jpg

He was licking at her pussy, and matching her every move when she slowly opened her mouth, and proceeded to start licking the tip of his cock.

Viswanath thought he was going to choke her throat when she started sucking. She was not able to get his cock very far inside her mouth, may be three or four inches as it was a monstrous cock. While she did this, she was also stroking his cock at the same rhythm.

Viswanath was enjoying the whole scenario, and she was starting to get worked up to her first orgasm as Anthony continued his domination of her clit with his tongue.

Her legs started quivering as she came for the first time. She bucked her hips, and gasped for air all the while sucking harder on him while grabbing his cock tightly.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth, and positioned himself between her legs. His shaft was now positioned at the entrance of her wet and willing opening.

He asked, "Are you ready?"

She was little hesitant and said, "I am scared. It is too big for me. It may not enter inside, and I may feel severe pain."

south-actress-Nayanthara-nude-4.jpg

He smiled, and nodded his head. He said, "Let us try. I will not force you. Once it slides down inside then only you will feel the real pleasure. If you feel even slightest discomfort, we will stop...OK."

Anthony put a lot of his saliva in more than half portion of his cock which was already bathed previously with saliva of Nayanthara. The mixed saliva on the cock was in such a huge quantity that the saliva began dripping from the cock.

Anthony slowly started to enter the head of his cock at her opening, teasing her. She never had a man of this size before.

He then slowly slid the head in to her. And she grimaced a little due to the opening muscles being stretched. She felt a sensation when the bulbous big knob just entered, touched, and knocked the door of her pussy entrance. He took his time, and let her adjust to the size and depth he was going in her. Due to excess saliva lubrication,Nayanthara could not feel that it has entered at about 8 inches, he pulled back, and pumped the rest of his cock deep in to her until his balls slapped up against her ass.

Nayanthara pushed him and screamed, "Ohhhhhhhh...Goddd...leave me...I cannot."

2000x2000.4.jpg

This sent pain through her whole abdomen.

He withdrew his big monstrous cock, and said, "Sorry Memsahib! More than half portion of my cock is inside your pussy. If we put a little effort, definitely it will go deep. If you agree then OK otherwise we will stop here."

"OK, but for last try," consented by Nayanthara.

He told Nayanthara to suck the cock more, and put her saliva in more quantity on his rock cock. He slowly pushed the cock inside, he stayed there, and let her cervix adjust to the size, and again he slowly pushed. Due to heavy lubrication of saliva, the cock slid automatically and both of them were unaware of the fact that the entire cock was engulfed by the pussy of Nayanthara. The Pain started to fade, and she felt more pleasure that she had never known before. His cock filled her completely up and she loved it.

At this point, he slowly started to move his dick in and out of her wet pussy. Then he increased the speed as the cock went deeper.

18.jpg

She was now feeling the pleasure of his movements, and was working her hips to match him. His cock glistened in the light from the wetness she had. he was moving in and out of her, and she was nearing orgasm two which she had never done in a single session. He kept going, and started to push his cock all the way inside the pussy to the end of the hole. After about six full strokes like that, she came again. This time she started to squirt.

His balls were the size of golf balls and were striking the ass hole of Nayanthara rhythmically with the movements of fucking.

At this point he came, and filled her with the thickest white cum. He filled her with so much cum; it was flowing around his cock, and out on to the sheet.

nayanataracopycopy.jpg

Nayanthara said to him, "Thank you, Anthony, I have never been fucked by such a huge dick. Nobody would ever believe that a person of 50 yrs will have such a big thing."

Anthony replied, "You are welcome Mem sahib, I am always at your service."

Nayanthara said, "My husband is yet to return and I am feeling thirsty."

Anthony said, "I have a suggestion if you don't mind."

"Tell me. I will never mind." replied Nayanthara.

With hesitation, Anthony said, "I will pee inside your mouth, so that you can get the taste of my salty pee mixed with semen."

Nayanthara replied, "That's a good idea to quench my thirst."

Anthony's cock was still hard.

"Wait, before you leave, I want to take a snap of your big cock through my camera."

Nayanthara clicked her camera, and took 4/5 numbers of good closer snaps of his big cock.

Then Nayanthara knelt before his cock, and opened her mouth wider. Anthony started peeing like a jet spray inside her mouth. She drank all the yellow water till she wiped out the last drop with her tongue. She washed her inner pussy well with ocean water, and put on her all inner garments, Pajamas and tops. Then Nayanthara offered him money which Anthony refused.

He said, "Mem sahib, I have fucked several women tourists ,be it Indian or European, but I have derived fullest satisfaction and pleasure only by fucking you, so I will receive nothing from you...bye."

Nayanthara-in-Nenu-Rowdy-Ne-movie-%2820%293929.jpg

Saying this, immediately, he left the place. Viswanath was watching everything behind the rock. After few moments, he arrived at the spot. Nayanthara asked him for his unusual delay. He gave her some vague excuses.

Then he asked, "Nayanthara, did you have a nice fucking?"

"Yes, my dear husband. He had a big cock. Alas! If you had witnessed."

"It's OK. I missed the opportunity" He replied. He did not tell her that how he was enjoying the whole episode behind the rock.

"Let us go ahead and explore further in the beach. May be something new is waiting for us," said Viswanath.

They both proceeded further. Suddenly, they noticed two persons are taking bath in the sea.

Viswanath said, "Nayanthara, you proceed alone. Go near to them. Try your luck. I will closely follow behind you. Don't be scared, and feel that my eyes are following you, and I am close on the heels of you. I will hide myself behind rock very near to you. Wish you best of luck."

Nayanthara reached nearer to them. They were young boys. They were both gorgeous. One was about 5 feet 8 inches tall, the other even taller about six feet tall. The taller one had darker skin and thick black hair, and the other one had fair skin and chestnut hair, cropped close in military style. They did both look to be in their 25 to 26 years and looked hot.

"Hi," Nayanthara said when she was just a few feet away.

a7503006fcb3388de3c10c237bdef15e.jpg

They both turned towards her and smiled.

"Hello Madam," said the fairer, "What brings you out here so far off the tourist trail?"

"Oh,I was sick of the tourist stuff, wanted to go off track a bit, and see what I could find for my object," She lifted and showed her camera to them.

"My name is Nayanthara, I am a house wife," she introduced herself to them.

"Well, hii Nayanthara Madam," the fair boy extended his hand, and shook her formally, "I'm Akash and this is Kalicharan," he nodded towards the taller boy, who smiled in her direction with a nod of his head.

"We both are on the job, working in a corporate firm in Delhi," said the taller.

"This beach right here is splendid, extraordinary, I have never seen before," said the fairer.

"It really is beautiful," Nayanthara added.

"Come on, let's go for swim," Kalicharan said, and suddenly started walking up the sand dune towards the beach.

"Huh?" Nayanthara called after him, "But I didn't plan to... I don't have..."

He turned back to look at her, leaned down, and untied his laces, kicked off his boots, smiling at her invitingly.

"Madam, you don't need anything, an adventurer like you should be spontaneous. You know you want to be." He said. He turned and walked away from Nayanthara.

She was bewitched by his words, enchanted by his buttocks beneath his denim shorts as he walked; his strong thighs were attractive and sexy. Well, she guessed she could swim in her underwear.

835854_tamil-film-actress-nayanthara-photos-1-tamil-movies-telugu_1024x685_h.jpg

"Okay," she called, strolling along behind him.

Viswanath was watching everything behind the rock.

She reached the summit of the dune where he stood surveying the scenery. She could see the beach, the tide splashing on to the sandy shore.

"Isn't it just perfect?" He asked, and before she could respond he had whipped off his shorts, revealing that he was wearing nothing beneath, and he was off, running towards the sea, stark naked.

Nayanthara stood open mouthed, and watched him all the way down to the ocean's edge, where he never broke stride, but continued running until the water was at waist level and then he dived in to the calm water. When he surfaced he turned and looked up at Nayanthara.

"What are you waiting for? It is beautiful in here," he called up to Nayanthara.

Nayanthara was having a personal crisis-she couldn't just strip naked-could she? No! She would leave her underwear on. With confidence, she peeled her dress over her head, slid down her pajamas, and threw it in to the sand alongside his discarded shorts. She stood in her panties, ready to join him in the sea, but still she was not sure. She reached behind her, and unclipped her bra, letting her breasts free. It was delightfully liberating to feel the sun on her bare skin. Taking a deep breath, she hooked her hands in her pajamas, loosened the strap, sliding them down her legs. Only then did she notice Akash behind her, making his way up the dune, his eyes firmly fixed on her naked butt. Most probably he had a very good view of her pussy too. For some reason this really turned her on and she made a real performance of stepping out of her knickers, threw it near her discarded dress, and looking him in the eye and even winking at him.

Nayanthara-nude-fakes-8.jpg

She stood up, naked now, and noticed Kalicharan in the water, still watching her, his hand below the surface. Fuck, she felt womanly, sexy. She walked slowly down the hill, making sure she put on a show for the young one in front of her, and the young one behind her. It was hugely erotic, walking naked down a sand dune on a sea beach, the sun beating down on her. Eventually, she reached the water. It splashed over her bare feet, warm, and inviting.

She kept walking as it swirled around her ankles, and then over her knees, and up her thighs. She had never felt the ocean ripples against her pussy before, it was a delicious sensation. She closed her eyes, and ran her hands over her tight stomach, her soft breasts. She could feel that familiar haze of lust washing over her, taking her over.

Kalicharan was just few meters in front of her, and when she opened her eyes, she could see he was standing now, waiting for her, his own eyes glazed with desire as he looked her up and down.

She walked to him through the water, walked straight in to his open arms, her face turning upwards as he leaned down, and they met in a kiss. A long lazy, sumptuous kiss, as their bodies met in an embrace, his erection hard against her stomach, her breasts squashed against him. She reached her arms up, and ran her hands over his shoulders, his arms, through his hair, down his back, over his naked buttocks. Every inch of him was perfectly formed, the perfect balance of hard and soft beneath her hands.

His tongue explored her mouth as his hands explored her body by feeling, touching, stroking, and pulling her closer as if they were merged as one. Then, as Kalicharan's hands came to a rest on her shoulders, there were more hands on her suddenly, on her waist, running down her hips. She had not even heard Akash enter the water, though of course she had known that he was watching. She paused only briefly in surprise, and then kissed Kalicharan even more fervently, the need inside her suddenly becoming more urgent.

Veic244.jpg

She was heady with lust, standing with her legs apart as the gentle waves lapped against her waist. She reached her hands behind her and felt for Akash, who was naked too. She felt his buttocks and pulled him towards her. Akashi's hands reached around to fondle her breasts, his fingers circling her hard nipples, the sensation sending new waves of desire through her very core. Akash moved in closer, and his rock hard cock pressed against her lower back, he moved in closer still, pushing her against Kalicharan. She was sandwiched between them.

She gasped, and Kalicharan stopped kissing her, bent his head down, and began licking, and kissing one side of her neck. She moaned, and her legs became weak. She slipped a hand, and wrapped it around his throbbing cock. The other hand she reached behind her, and wrapped it around Akash's equally hard shaft.

She started stroking them simultaneously, stroking slowly up and down. Her grip firm, Hands fondled her breasts harder now, another hand squeezed her buttock, and yet another slid down between her legs, cupping her there. She did not know whose hands were, and didn't care. She closed her eyes, and kept stroking the throbbing cocks as somebody's thumb started to push against her clitoris in a gentle rhythm, and two fingers teased the entrance of her pussy.

The waves splashed around them and the sun beat down.

HotNayantaragroupsexinhalfsareenudethighsexypussy.md_.jpg

"I want to lay you down Madam and sink this big meat in to you, if that is ok with you?" Akash mumbled in to her ear, "I want to plunge it deep inside you."

As he spoke, the fingers that had been teasing her opening pushed inside her, and she almost came there and then.

"Mmmm do it. Do me. Fuck me!" she moaned.

Akash suddenly swept her up in his arms, and waded towards the beach. He laid her on the sand, and she opened her legs wide as he knelt between them, desperate to feel him inside her. But instead, he started to lick her clit, his tongue moving in tiny circles.

(MyPornSnap.top)_nayanthara-fan-spreading-her-leg-and-licking-hairy-pussy-full-nude-actress-hd-fake.jpg

She couldn't help but cry out in delight, "Yesssssss do it. Put your tongue deep inside, and taste the honey from nectar."

She was silenced by a mouth covering her as Kalicharan knelt beside her, and leaned down, kissing her. His kiss was harder than Akash, rougher. She liked it. She felt the tongue of Kalicharan in her cavity then it sucked her tongue. A huge quantity of saliva was exchanged between two mouths. The mixed saliva was so tasty that immediately, she gulped it down her throat. She gyrated her hips, moving herself against Akash's tongue as she kissed Kalicharan back. Kalicharan took her hand, and guided it to his dick, and she continued stroking him, realizing then just how immensely huge it was. Akash's tongue was lapping at her pussy now, and she moaned, and moaned, and moaned, unable to take it any longer. She stopped kissing Kalicharan.

"Fuck me please," she begged Akash.

Kalicharan stood and took a step backwards as Akash crawled close to her, and took her legs, and lifted them over his shoulders. He leaned forward over her, and rubbed the huge head of his rock hard cock against her opening. Then he plunged inside her with no warning, pushing it in all the way to the base, causing her to cry with delight, his heavy balls slapping against her butt. He held it in for a few seconds, and she moved her hips against him, feeling the head of his cock deep inside her hitting every single erogenous zone. He pulled back and then pushed in again, and continued in a steady rhythm in and out, in and out, his balls slapping against her butt with every stroke.

"Ohhh fuck yes, oh yes, that's fucking good," she screamed.

nayan.fk3.jpg

The bright sun was blotted out suddenly, and she opened her eyes to see Kalicharan, Standing over her, stroking his own hard cock, with his mouth hanging open as he watched Akash fucking her.

Kalicharan knelt beside her, and again kissed her deeply as Akash plunged in to her one final time, sending her over the edge. She moaned in to Kalicharan's mouth as Akash groaned deeply, and she literally felt his cock pulsate inside her as he spurted his fluids.

Spasms of bliss radiated out from her inner core, over and over, sending trembles through her whole body, gradually dimming to a light pleasant throb in the muscles in her pussy as Akash finally pulled out of her, and rolled on to his back beside her in the sand,breathless,smiling.

Kalicharan continued to kiss her and then took Akash's place on top of her. His cock was like granite now, and she was not sure whether she was ready for more yet. She kissed him back, and then rolled over, away from Akash, so she was on top. She was still floating from her orgasm, but Kalicharan deserved to climax too. She smiled at him, and crawled backwards until she was mouth level with his hard manhood. It was longer than Akash's, even thicker. The sight of it excited her, despite having felt so drained just moments ago. This was a cock she wanted to ride. She tickled down the underside of its length with her forefingers, all the way from the tip of the head down to the base, and then over his tight ball sack. His cock jumped in response of her touch. She massaged his balls with her palm, and then leaned down, and licked the salty tip of his penis with the tip of her tongue. Looking in to his eyes, she opened her mouth wide then took the head inside, licking in circles, before sucking down, and taking him as far as possible in to her mouth without gagging. She continued to massage his balls with one hand as the other wrapped around the base of his cock. She was on her knees, her arse sticking up in the air, and it was only when she felt his hands on her hips that she realized Akash had come around behind her.

preview.jpg

"Well isn't this a pretty view," Akash said in a low voice, "I want to stick you from behind right now sexy lady."

She crawled forwards and straddled Kalicharan. Taking his dick in her hand she guided it to her entrance, and sat down on it hard. Kalicharan's hands reached up to cup her breasts and she started to move up and down slowly on his cock. She moved her pelvis in circles, feeling a heat started building inside her again. Kalicharan sat up on his fore arms then, lifting his back off the sand, pushing him further inside her.

"Fuck me madam, fuck me hard," Kalicharan panted.

She fucked him, bouncing up and down on his cock as her breasts bounced up and down in time right in front of his face.

Then she noticed Akash walked near to her with his hard cock. He knelt behind her and whispered, "Now, I will fuck your ass hole."

Kollywood_Tollywood_Tamil_Telugu_Actress_Nayanthara_Latest_Hot_Fake_Stills_Images_Download-1-1.jpg

Then he pushed her forward against Kalicharan, causing Kalicharan to lie down flat on his back, and her to lie on top of him. Her legs straightened outside of Kalicharan's legs, though his cock never left her pussy. She continued to gently move her pelvis in tight circles against his hardness as Akash lay on top of her, behind her, his legs between both of them, pushing her firmly against Kalicharan, forcing Akashi's cock against her butt; he pushed it against the tight opening of her arse, sending immediate waves of sheer pleasure through her.

Akash's cock was fucking inside her tight arse hole and his balls were flapping in her ass cheeks. Her ass hole was so tight that Akash's cock was not moving further. He withdrew his cock and went near to Nayanthara.

He said, "Madam, suck my cock and make it bathed with full of your saliva."

Nayanthara was fucking up and down on Kalicharan's cock speedily; she stopped for a moment, and started sucking the cock of Akash. Within a minute, Akash's cock was bathed with heavy amount of saliva, and the excess saliva was dripping out, and falling in the sand.

Akash opened the ass cheeks, found the arse hole of Nayanthara, then positioned his dick, and plunged deeply in a violent manner. The dick slid away due to lubrication of saliva in to the very core of her rectum.

Both the fucking from downwards and from upwards continued in a synchronized manner for 10 minutes.

SexyNayantaradoublefuckedoutdoorprivatenudesexhotgangbang.jpg

Kalicharan groaned, "Ohhhhh, fuckkkkk...I am comingggggggg."

Kalicharan's semen hit her and he started to throb inside her.

Akash also could not control himself. He panted, "Ohhhhhh...my little lady, take my semen inside your ass hole...aaahhhhhhhhh."

She was sandwiched between them again, one cock filling her in front, one poking against her at the back, both Cumming hard, and she felt the pleasures of the flesh as everything throbbed, and pulsed and shivered.

nayanthara-fucking-two-cocks.jpg

Both three of them remained in same position for 5 minutes. Then Akash got up, withdrawing his cock. Nayanthara also got up removing the cock of Kalicharan from her pussy. The entire area of her pussy and backside portion below the ass cheeks was wet with semen, and her pussy juices. The stream of juices was falling down towards her knee portion. Both of their cocks were still hard, she knelt before them, and started to clean the remaining drops by licking through her tongue.

Akash said, "You see...Kalicharan, after fucking, I have an urge for peeing immediately."

"That's the natural thing," replied Kalicharan.

Then he turned towards Nayanthara, and said, "Madam, have you ever enjoyed Golden shower?"

"No." replied Nayanthara.

"Then come here, and kneel down before us. You will enjoy the golden shower," said Kalicharan.

When Nayanthara knelt before them, they started peeing all over her; even she gulped few salty drops inside her mouth. She felt the hot shower bath in her body.

Then all of them again went to sea water. Both Kalicharan and Akash washed the body of Nayanthara in a very affectionate and careful manner.

Nayanthara2.jpg

Nayanthara put on her all dresses and bade them farewell. She said, "Thanks Boys. I am returning. Love you both always...bye."She waved them with flying kisses.

Both of them were in sea water still, they also waved her with flying kisses.

Nayanthara started to return towards village, and after few moments, Viswanath joined her.

"How did you enjoy?" asked Viswanath.

"Super! Fantastic!" replied Nayanthara.

27a351380effab36be1fcd3f25eb9fce.jpg

To be continued...

Back