• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
"Put it in me... please put it in ...,"screamed Shriya

"You got to convince me you really want it and you handle it," asked the police man.

"Please fuck me...please... please stick the long fat baby maker in my tight pink lusty hole," she panted.

That's what the police man was looking for. He licked from her ass through her slit up to her mouth, and slipped his cock head into her pussy in one fluid motion.

When the tip slid in, Shriya's whole body tensed. He pulled out, and reinserted the head a little deeper this time. Each time his cock split her lips, he pushed a little deeper.

"Oh god, girl your shit is tight...! Fuck, this is good pussy! Oh my...fuck, this pussy is tight..." he got too much excited and said.

"Please be easy... oh god, you've got me so full...oh, please go slow... it hurts so good... don't stop...!" she moaned.

Shriya-Saran-black-cock-sex-without-dress-600x450.jpg

With his first several strokes, the police man couldn't get much more than his big cock head past the tight opening of Shriya's cunt. But using slow and steady thrusts, he gradually pumped more and more of his massive lust muscle inside her. Each pull left her wanting more, while each thrust left her wandering if she could take any more. The harder the police man fucked Shriya the harder she was swaying her hips.

The police man carried on with the slow steady fucking for what seemed like hours until he got the entire shaft in her pussy, and his big balls were slapping her ass when he bottomed out.

This was when the police man took control, and did it his way. He stretched Shriya out nice, and slow, he was gentle and attentive. Now she was stretched open, and ready to be mounted and bread. Even if there was a condom big enough to cover his massive girth and length he wouldn't wear it. This was police man's pussy now, to do with as he pleased when he pleased, how he pleased.

That's exactly what he did too.

"Now I'm going to show you what a man fucks like, you just a slut like the rest of them. I told you I was going to fuck you, and I told, you would beg me for this dick before we were through," said the police man.

Then he unleashed the beast. Shriya was laid on the grass field completely naked, her feet on the grass field with her legs spread wide as they could.

Her long hair was all but completely loose. Her makeup had faded and ran, she was covered in sweat. Her tits and neck had bite marks all over, and her nipples were so pink and swollen they looked like cherries.

The police man started his final assault on her pussy. With every furious thrust of his cock, Shriya's whole body was shook. Her tits bounced.

Her head bobbed. Her legs encircled wildly around his waist, and she screamed, moaned, and begged for more. He fucked her so hard as if he would drive his cock through her and out her belly. After 20 minutes of furiously pounding Shriya's pussy,the police man picked up speed and lost a little of his rhythm.

lkMTOaA.gif

"Oh god, you're going to break me...! Oh fuck, yes fuck, yes fuck, yea...! Don't stop till I'm knocked up! Yes you big dicked guy! Oh god damn... fuck my pussy...! Don't stop till there's a little black bastard growing in me...!" she frantically cried.

"Uh...uh...uhm...uh...oh fuck...! You want a black baby huh...! You want a little big dick baby boy in you...! Oh fuck bitch...oh fuck... Uhm...uh...uh...uh...here it comes bitch...! Here's your baby you god damn whore...! Oh fu...ck...! Yea...uh.uh.uh.uh.uhm...now that's some good pussy." screamed the police man.

The police man spurted a gallon of white hot liquid inside the pussy of Shriya. The flood of semen was such in heavy quantity that it overflowed from her pussy, and the stream fell on her thighs, and fell on grass field.

After some times, the police man put on his uniform and left the place. Shriya also put on her clothes. Her home at Park Street was 10 minutes distance from Maidan by walking. She came out from the secret place carefully, unnoticed by the public gathered there. The time was 8.30 pm. She started walking towards home. She reached her flat. Amit had not returned from his clinic.

88f97fcf9b88b06cb30ad7e3a0dd4a12.jpg

To be
continued...

Kajal Ashram

Servant: Madam, any problem?

Kajal-Agarwal-naked-desi-actress-fakes.jpg

I was in no position to answer his question and never ever in my life I was in such a clumsy position. Now came the worst part. I instantaneously bent down in an entirely naked posture to pick up the towel before that person, who was standing right in front of me. When I was half the way up from my bent position picking up the towel and trying to cover my open pussy again, in a hurry my panty, which I was holding in my right hand, slipped from my fingers. I should have simply ignored that because by that time that guy had seen my body entirely nude and that too in the bright illumination of the room. The light was so adequate that he could probably visually segregate even my pussy hairs!

After picking up the towel from the floor, I held it in a bunched up fashion in front of my pussy as a cover for it, but as I saw my panty slipping off my fingers, my reflexes prompted me to catch that while it was still in the air and in trying to do that I made an absolute muddle of everything. Though all these were happening within the wink of an eye, but to me it seemed to be never ending.

The awareness of my naked condition in the presence of a completely unknown man made me so panicky and tensed, I tried to do things in great haste and jumbled up everything. As I tried to catch my panty before it could touch the ground from a half stood up position, I lost my balance and my outstretched fingers in trying to grab it, hit the panty further away from me to the legs that guy standing with the bucket. I was significantly unbalanced, more so due to my heavily built lower half, and was down onto my knees on the floor. Naturally my left hand drifted off my pussy and so was the towel cover, and again my pussy was fully disclosed to the eyes of this lower class man along with my bubbling boobs.

I did not know what to do and before I could get up and ran into the toilet for a cover, that man who was till then standing with a bucket and gaping at me came forward for my help. For the first time I concentrated for a split second on him -- he was a middle-aged man, very repulsive looking, dark complexioned but well built, wearing a blue shirt and a dhoti and probably had come to clean the toilet.

Servant: "Madam, careful, careful."

He moved in quickly and caught me by my naked shoulder. For a split second my position was awesome in that room -- I was unbalanced and standing on my knees on the floor, not a thread on my body, my jiggling vivacious boobs were hanging like two ripe pomegranates and my pinkish red nipples fully erect on them as if inviting that male, and he bent forward supporting me holding me by my shoulder!

I straightaway jerked his hand off my shoulder and covered my hanging boobs with the towel and stood up. I did not waste a second's time even and ran into the bathroom, which were three to four steps away and I had no other option but to display my huge naked gaand in full proportion to this man till I closed the door. I closed the door and was so, so relieved. I was significantly panting, as I was feeling so ashamed and tensed. I took some time to recover and very soon I realized that I was only behind closed doors, but had simply nothing to wear! I had only the small towel and my wet panty to be dressed with. I tried to make out leaning to the closed toilet door if I could hear Gouri outside, but there was no noise. Some moments passed and suddenly the servant spoke out almost shaking me.

Servant: Madam, I will clean the toilet, please dress up quickly. I have other things to do also.

Me: Wait, wait.

I was now slowly sweating a bit as I found myself in a tight spot regarding what to do. I looked around in the toilet to look for any used clothes of Gouri. I did not find any dress hanging on the wall hooks, but as I explored further I found some dress material dumped in a bucket. I jumped into it and ran though it only to find a couple of colored brassieres and panties along with a pleated skirt and a crushed top. I was still standing stark naked within the toilet and as there was no other option I decided to wear whatever was available.

kajal020p.jpg

Servant: How long will I stand Madam?

The man was nagging me now and was getting over my nerves. I replied him with a stern voice.

Me: Either wait or call Gouri once.

Servant: Madam, Gouri has gone upstairs for some work of Seth-ji.

I could well understand that I was almost in a catch 22 situation. I could not get out of the toilet naked before a male and simultaneously if I ask this servant to call Mr. Yadav, he would certainly not leave me without enjoying me again when he would find me in this compromising state. The other option was to call Meena who would have saved me, but again she was busy in the yagya. Then I thought if I ask this man to pass me over my sari and blouse, but realized that could invite more trouble as he would knew that I have nothing to wear. So I dropped all ideas of calling this man and concentrated about how to wear whatever was available.

First thing I did was to wear my own panty, which was available with me though semi wet, but I really had no other alternatives. I bent a little and pulled up my right leg into the cut out hole of the panty and dragged it up till my knees and then pulled up my left leg and inserted it into the other hole and drew it up my smooth thighs to my plump buttocks. I took both my hands to my back and stretched the fabric of the panty on my wide curvy ass cheeks and tried to cover them decently and then wriggled a bit to ensure the whole of my long ass crack was properly covered by my panty.

Secondly, I picked up the couple of bra and could easily see that they were of same size and were of course of Gouri. The cups were much smaller compared to what I wear, but there was nothing else I inserted my arms into the straps of the bra and tried to cover my mammaries. I knew it was not possible, but at least now my large roundish areolas were covered along with my perky nipples. I was no longer looking vulgarly indecent. The bra hook remained open at my back.

Thirdly, I kept aside the other bra and picked up the skirt. It was a nice pleated skirt and fortunately not very short and as I wore it, it covered me pretty decently till my knees. But the problem was elsewhere as the waist circumference was much smaller for me and I could not button it. Gouri's waist must be 28 or 30 and mine was 34 at least and with my bulging fleshy ass, the skirt fitted rather tight at my buttock area. I ignored it, as I knew once I get out of here, the first thing I would do is to put on my sari.

The remaining thing to be done was to cover my breast area decently. I lifted up the crushed top from the bucket and tried to smoothen it. Gouri's top was not getting smoothened at all as probably it was there in a crushed form for a long time. Then when I tried to insert my arms into the sleeves, I realized it was too short and too tight for a full-grown woman like me. I was a misfit from all angles for that modern short top. I dropped it into the bucket again and instead took the towel and stretched it in a way so that my full round globes remain covered tolerably.

Servant: Madam, any problem? Are you okay? Shall I call Seth-ji?

kajal-agarwal-naked-breast-hot-tits-fake-xxx-ph.jpg

Me: No, no. No need to call anyone. I am coming out.

I was thinking whether I should tell him or not, but decided to tell him.

Me: Can you do one thing? Lock the door once.

Servant: Why Madam?

Me: Actually, I mean.. err... I do not have my sari in the bathroom, so...

Servant: Yes, yes Madam. I can see your sari on the bed.

Me: Right. Close the door and let me know.

Servant: But Madam, the rest of the things must be belonging to you also, as I know very well these are not Gouri didi's clothes.

I was thinking what to reply to this odd question by this man. He must have noticed my sari bunched up with my used blouse, petticoat and bra, as they were kept at same place on the bed.

Servant: Madam all your clothes seem to be here only. What have you taken then in the bathroom?

Me: Actually I forgot to take them, but...

I could not even complete my words than he intervened. He seemed to be a very talkative person and I was not at all amused by his words. It not only made irritated, but also was taking me to the height of embarrassment!

Servant: Oho! Now I realize that's why you were not wearing anything when I saw you. But still Madam, you should be careful. Always lock the door of the room. No one will know that you are... err... 'bilkul nangi'.

He paused just a little and then started again.

Servant: But Madam let me tell you... Wait one second, let me come close to the door.

There was silence for a moment and then I heard his voice as if just beside my shoulder. I realized he was glued to the toilet door and was also talking in a low husky voice.

Servant: Madam, I am telling you a secret. If my Seth-ji had seen you as what I saw, he would not let you go easily. He does not have a good character. He might be disabled, but very cunning. Madam, please be careful.

He halted briefly.

Servant: Even Gouri wears very little clothes in her room, but still not like you Madam. Aap to bilkul nangi nikli bathroom se!

I had no words to reply and stood at the other side of the door with my lips half open to say something, but I could not verbalize anything in shame.

Servant: Madam, you still tried to cover yourself seeing me, but Gouri does not even care to cover her in front of me! The girl is spoilt already. What more I can say being the servant of the house.

zGsg2K.jpg

I gathered some courage and feebly expressed a couple of words. But how long will I continue like this standing within the toilet I wondered.

Me: I see.

Servant: I am telling you Madam, but don't tell anybody. Countless number of times I have seen Gouri lying on bed not wearing a dress.

Me: What?

Servant: I mean she was not wearing a salwar or a nighty, but she wore only a brassiere and a skirt Madam. I wipe the floor and she remains on bed in that fashion. On same days, when I clean the toilet, she comes up to give me instructions. You know wearing what Madam?

He paused and probably meant I should ask him. I was getting some encouragement hearing Gouri's stories, which was surely only out of my womanly virtues, otherwise in this state it was rather impossible to concentrate on anything else, but to save my dignity.

zMhiGj.jpg

Me: What?

Servant: Madam, didi had on her body a short top and just a chaddi like thing, what the girls in the city wear below their skirt. Time and again I forget the name. Madam you were also holding it in your hand. What is its name? I cannot remember it at all.

Me: I can understand. You don't have to name it.

Servant: No, no Madam. Tell me once. I forget its name particularly. Actually one day my wife also told me that she wants to wear this below her ghagra, but I objected. These are all city styles. Madam? It starts with "P", isn't it? Pa... pa...?

I had to tell him and stop this pa... pa... It was so annoyingly embarrassing.

Me: Panty.

Servant: Yes, yes Madam. Panty. I cannot remember its name I do not know why.

I was thinking that now I should ask him again to close the door so that I can get out of the toilet comfortably, but he was talking nonstop.

Servant: But Madam, it is such a small piece of dress that I wonder why you people at all wear it? You know Madam my Sethani-ji also wears it. When she gives it for a wash, I cannot stop laughing.

Me: Why?

I was slowly starting to take pleasures out of this narration and almost out of reflex action asked "why", which the next moment I realized could have been avoided as the reply was very obvious.

Servant: You must have seen my Sethani-ji Madam. What a gaand she has! What would this little thing cover Madam? You tell me - na gaand, na choot!

HottoplessMeenanudeassnakedthighpicture.jpg

I was shocked to hear such slang terms so directly and casually spoken to me and stood behind closed door speechless. I tried to console my mind by thinking he being a lower class man he must be used to talk such slang. I tried to ignore it, though honestly hearing those words from a male mouth made me feel tight and unknowingly my fingers reached skirt and rested over my 'choot'!

But when I thought of the reality, I was feeling rather ashamed and irritated that I was tolerating such language from an unknown man, that too a low class person, the servant of the house. In our residence when I came after my marriage, there are fortunately no male servants, but before my marriage in my father's house there was one, but never ever did I hear such direct things from him in colloquial chats. Though his language was okay, but his attitude was not. I distinctly remember he trying to grope my body when he used to bring me from my school in the hand-pulled rickshaw. I was not a small girl then, I was in First year of college, and could very well sense what he was up to, but could never gather the courage to protest as he was there in our house for a long time.

The servant class is like that only I thought and tried to ignore this man's vulgar words, as I used to ignore my parental servant's groping when I was a teenager in college. Now I had to come out, but as I looked down upon me I was looking disgracefully sexy in this combination of towel and skirt and if any member of the house sees me in this state would certainly think very wrongly against me. So I again decided to ask him to close the door.

Me: Have you closed the door?

Servant: No Madam. I will close it right now.

I heard the noise of the room door closing and felt somewhat relieved.

Servant: Madam I have closed the door, but how would you come out? All your clothes are on the bed!

Me: That's none of your concern.

Servant: Madam, will you come out in the same manner as you came out earlier? I must thank God.

Me: What rubbish! What do you mean?

I lost my patience at this nonsense question and opened the latch of the toilet door and came out. I for the first time looked with proper concentration to this man. He was wearing a blue shirt and a white dhoti, dark complexioned but well built, ageing nearing 40. He had the same servant-cutting looks in his face. I noticed the man's eyes as if lit up and he was not looking at my face but staring directly at my sexily clad matured figure. The look was so hungry and shameless that I had to lower my eyelids in uneasiness. The skirt was rather tight on my fleshy thighs and I could not walk properly, moreover I was holding with my left hand to the skirt at my waist, as the button could not be closed due to my wide waistline.

Servant: Ya Maila! Madam you are looking sexy.

I ignored his words and walked towards the bed where my sari was resting. I was aware that my back was fully naked and the loose bra strap was hanging there and so I tried to walk avoiding to display my back towards this man. But the whole scene changed for me into a hell within the blink of an eye.

Servant: Where are you going Rani?

The man jumped in front of me hindering my way towards the bed. I was so taken by surprise at his approach that my skirt almost slipped from my left hand and I lowered my eyes for a moment to gather it properly and the bastard took that advantage and simply snatched the towel off my breasts making my boobs exposed again, though this time being partly covered in Gouri's bra.

Me: What's this nonsense? Give me the towel. I will shout.

kajal-aggarwal-ass-sideboob-nudes-fake-001.jpg

Servant: You want to shout Rani? Okay. Okay.

As he spoke, in an unanticipated manner he gripped and twisted my left wrist in a one smooth action and my skirt slipped from my fingers and dropped down near my feet on the floor.

Servant: Now shout. I want to see how much you can shout my Rani. Shout.

I was simply thunderstruck at these couple of events, which happened in not more than 30 seconds and stood there speechless before this man. I was standing as if wearing a bikini, if I can term that because Gouri's bra was so small that it was exhibiting the shape and size of my two matured breasts fully except for covering my areolas and the nipples. I tried to cover my dignity with my arms.

Servant: What happened Madam? Shout. Let everybody come and see you and know what you have to offer.

I immediately felt a cold shiver running down my spine. I realized I was in a trap. I could not attract people here, as I am standing in a very compromising posture almost stripped to nakedness. I could think anymore and was totally blank and did not know what to do or how to come out of this situation. I stood there in front of this servant of Mr. Yadav's house clad very sexily in an unfastened bra and a semi-wet panty with my arms diagonally kept to cover my bulging globes.

Servant: Shout? What happened? Saali randi.

I almost had tears in my eyes hearing this slang from the mouth of this servant and virtually died of dishonor. Never in my life did someone refer me by that term. I was feeling so helpless being humiliated like this in the hands of a low class man.

Servant: Do as I say. Otherwise I will shout and draw everyone out here. Do you understand?

His voice was very commanding and rough. I did not dare to speak and contradict him, but I thought of begging my dignity from him.

Me: Please leave me. Don't treat me like this. I am also the wife of someone.

Servant: Then roam naked in front of your husband. Why here?

Me: Believe me, I did not know that you were here in the room.

Servant: Shut up! Guru-ji keeps this sort of high-class randi with him?

I closed my eyes and clenched my teeth hearing this. I could not take it anymore. Tears burst out of my eyes draining off my cheekbones. I was praying to God to save me now seeing no other way.

Servant: Don't act and waste my time. Panty utar aur choot darshan kara sali.

Me: Please bhaiya. I am not that type woman. Please have mercy on me.

Servant: Address your husband by 'bhaiya'. Open it.

Saying that he moved ahead one step and I was so frightened that I meekly surrendered to his command.

Me: Okay, okay. I am...

I hesitatingly removed my folded hands off my almost naked mammaries and I could very well realize that he wanted to see me nude again, which he saw me when I came out of the toilet and realizing that it was a hopeless situation for me I had to gratify him. Tears were rolling down my cheeks and I took my both hands to the waistband of my panty and started dragging it down. I was looking at the floor in shame and that bastard was standing with his hand on his lund within his dhoti. I wondered in my mind that in the last 3-4 days, rather till such time I had come to the ashram, the innumerable times I had to pull down my panty for different reasons! At the same time, I was trying to speculate the inevitable. Because surely next thing this man would force me to go to bed and would surely try to fuck me. What should I do? Shall I shout? But when Mr. Yadav, Meena and even Guru-ji would see me naked with this servant, what impression they would have of me?

Servant: What a choot Rani!

kajal-aggarwal-horny-big-breasts-fake-001.jpg

I was going through this dilemma and was unable to decide what to do to come out of this predicament when a sudden jolt and thrust followed by a tight hug almost flew me onto the bed. Before I could comprehend fully, I felt the body weight of this man on my body and my body was sandwiched between him and the cozy mattress of the bed.

Me: You bastard! Leave me right...

I could not utter any more words as he had put a dirty handkerchief in my mouth between my open lips. The pungent odor of his body was making me feel nauseous and the handkerchief almost choked me. My eyes were wide open and my body struggling under his very strong body. With his right hand he inserted the handkerchief so much deep in my mouth that I could hardly generate any sound from my vocal cord. Now he took off his right hand off my mouth and with both hands controlled my fighting arms and lifted his body and sat right on my naked belly area and had total control on me. I was throwing my naked legs in the air in vain and realized that was of no use. I was also moving my head furiously and trying to stick my tongue out to get the hanky out of my mouth, but the bastard had placed it so deep and securely that soon I realized I was struggling for no good reason.

Servant: Now Rani, what will you do?

I just avoided eye contact to this bastard from my lying position and he was simply on top of me and there was not a thread on my body as he had thrown off my brassiere too to the corner of the room. I could not still believe that I was molested to the ultimate by this servant class person. He now started feeling and touching my private parts taking hold of my both struggling arms in one hand and it at once gave me memories of the days when I was groped by this sort of a low class person in my teenage days. The feeling was almost the same in my mind and it was the sense of abhorrence and revulsion. Previously also, and today even, this servant class people took advantage of my sheer helpless condition.

The man became very excited touching my ample naked flesh unhindered, but since his one hand was blocked controlling my hands, he could not exactly pivot himself to fondle and fuck me. I was also trying to kick his back with my heavy thighs. Most of his time was wasted in controlling and holding my struggling hands and at last placed himself comfortably to squeeze my ripe mangoes one at a time and twisted my taut nipples very hard. Then he suddenly bent on my chest and started sucking and biting my nipples.

Me: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I could not utter any more sound as my mouth was blocked by his hanky, but the feeling was obviously very (s)exciting like any woman would feel when a male (known or unknown) sucks her nipples. My legs automatically got parted and I was wriggling shamelessly on bed under his body. His full body weight was on my body and his erect lund was now piercing his dhoti and knocking hard on my open choot. His foul body odour was suffocating me and as I realized that he was almost of the verge of raping me now, I was intensely praying to God with tears rolling down my cheeks to send a releaser.

kajal-aggarwal-big-breasts-vagina-nudes-fake-001.jpg

Knock! Knock!

As if God heard my call. I was so happy! Immediately the man was very alert and almost got down from my curvy figure and looked with a pale face at the door.

Knock! Knock!

Gouri: Didi. Didi.

Servant: Madam, if you tell anything against me I will expose you in front of everyone. Mind you.

I indicated him through my eyes to take the handkerchief out of my mouth. He immediately released the hanky and it seemed to me that I breathed normally after an age as if.

Slap!

That was the first thing I did. It was the culmination of my anger and the feeling of abhorrence to this dirty low class man. He simply digested my slap on his cheek and clenched his teeth. I ignored that and quickly draped my sari that was on the bed on my naked body. It seemed as if I was being naked for ages and felt so soothing in the cover of the sari!

Servant: Madam, you go to the toilet and I will say that you have gone to latrine and will pretend to clean the room.

Me: Say whatever you like. Now just turn back you rascal.

The man was looking so frustrated that he could not screw me and his jaws were hanging down. I wasted not a second and again put on my panty and wore my bra.

Knock! Knock!

I pushed the man towards the door for a reply and quickly took my sari, blouse and petticoat and ran into the toilet.

Servant: Gouri didi, one second, let me open the door.

Gouri-G-Kishan02.jpg

The man opened the door and Gouri did not inquire much, especially why the door was locked, and after some moments I also came out of the bathroom and found that Gouri was alone in the room and there was no trace of that filthy person.

Gouri: Didi, how long will mom take to finish?

Me: I am not sure. Must be in the last stages. Soon you will be called.

She had brought some magazines, which she handed over to me and she switched on the TV and started watching a film channel where movie songs were being played. I simply was unable to concentrate on the magazines and time and again my experience with their servant was coming to my mind. I never thought that coming with Guru-ji to help him out in Mr. Yadav's house would turn out to be such a horrifying and dishonoring experience for me. It was the same disgracing experience that I used to have when I returned from school in rickshaw with our servant. Those days also when I was abundantly groped I had to keep dumb, and today also when I was almost raped I have to keep dumb -- such is the situation!

As Gouri watched television and I turned the pages of the magazine with a blank look on my face after what I had, & anxiously waiting for Guruji's call in puja ghar.

I was so much annoyed and irritated by this low class man's dirty objectives that I did not feel talking to him. His touches were as if still lingering on my body. The way he touched my panty and clenched my ass cheek I was feeling like slapping him. How dare he touch me there I was thinking! Then I realized these people were like that only, they always look for opportunity and helpless conditions of girls and tries to take advantage of that. The servant class!

wp3987400.jpg

"Didi! Didi!"

I was as if called from my sleep. The magazine was still open on my lap, but my mind went back to my teenage days relating the embarrassing moments I had in the hands of our house servant, which was very similar to the one I had sometime back here in Mr. Yadav's residence though today's experience was awfully shameful myself being a married woman of almost 30.

Gouri is calling me.

Gouri: Didi! Didi!

DvUMBBCVsAEtHlq.jpg

Me: Ya… err… Yes, what is it?

As if I woke up from a slumber and tried to look composed.

Gouri: Guru-ji is calling us.

Me: Okay, okay. Lets go.

I kept the open magazine from my lap to the table and adjusted my sari and followed Gouri. As she walked in front of me, I did note the alluring way she was swaying her kundi. I was as if envying Gouri for her tight figure though I knew I should not, as she was at least 7-8 years younger than me. Her proportionate ass was dancing within her dress as she walked briskly. I hurried along to keep pace with her. As we entered the puja ghar, I found there everyone of the family - Mr. Yadav, Meena and their daughter who came along with me. Of course, Sanjeev and Guru-ji were also there.

Gouri-G-Kishan-Latest-Cute-Photos-At-Master-Movie-Audio-Launch-4.jpg

Guru-ji: Now we have arrived at the pinnacle of this yagya and Gouri Beti has to now carry forward its epitome further.

Gouri: Ji Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Sanjeev, distribute the bhog to Meena and Kumar. The regulation is that the parents must complete taking the bhog before their lass sits for her part in the yagya.

Sanjeev: Okay Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Sanjeev, your role in the yagya is also over. You can relax outside. Kajal, you need to stay to help Gouri attain the spiritual goal.

Meena offered pranam to Guru-ji and helped his husband also for pranam and then they left the place. Sanjeev also followed suit with a couple of bowls of bhog already cooked by him. Now we were only three in the puja ghar â€" me, Kajal, and Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Kajal, can you make sure if Sanjeev has kept all the basic ingredients for the yagya? Check for bilva leaves, china-rose flowers, milk, ghee, rose water, honey, sandalwood paste, and turmeric.

I nodded and sat down to check that. As I sat down I realized that my panty cloth was getting inside my ass crack in the form of a rope slipping on my smooth skin. I could not stop or adjust in front of a male and allowed my panty to roll inside my deep ass crack making my ass globes virtually bare within my petticoat. I remember I was hasty while putting on my panty in front of that bastard house servant and hence this happened. Not focussing much on that simply because I could not adjust my dress in front of Guru-ji, I started checking for the items Guru-ji mentioned.

DKn_k4lVAAASXGp.jpg

Guru-ji was expounding Gouri on spiritual explanations of life, human goal, devotion, studies, etc. and Gouri was obediently listening to Guru-ji. Only if did he know that this schoolgirl do watch soft porn and sometime back was expertly supporting me in an lesbian act even! I noted that Sanjeev had nicely sorted out everything on the floor for the yagya to proceed, but only thing that was missing was milk. I waited patiently till Guru-ji finished his speech.

Me: Guru-ji, all other things are there except the milk.

Guru-ji: Okay. Can you please get around a liter of milk from Meena and get it boiled on the stove here? Also ask Meena that I asked for a new white sari, I am not seeing it here.

Me: Sure Guru-ji.

I went out of the puja ghar and as I passed the door outside I heard Guru-ji again getting back to explain spiritual facts to Kajal. The moment I went outside the vacant corridor towards the steps, I thought of adjusting my panty. It was giving me a torrid time now, because as I walked its giving me a frictional feeling on both my pussy and ass hole with its rolled edges. I have to get it straight, but this area was not at all safe, as I did not know if that rascal servant was around anywhere. So I did not take any chance going to this toilet, as the passage was completely empty.

I went down through the hallway towards the drawing room and could realize from a distance that someone was sitting there. I looked intently and could well realize it was Mr. Yadav. He was sitting there with…

Me: My goodness!

He is drinking alcohol and that very servant who molested me was sitting near his feet. My feet were as if cemented immediately and I knew if given a second chance they would surely strip me and tear off my choot with their rods. I briskly went to the other side in the direction where Gouri's room was. I thought this was a rather secure place away from everyone's eyes and quickly started adjusting my panty. There was no other way but to pull up my sari to my waist and adjust it. I briskly pulled out the edges of my panty from my ass crack and stretched it over my ass flesh as far as possible and also fiddled the panty front over my hairy choot. There was no one, thankfully, and I was so much relieved after adjusting from this continuos 'sexual' tickling offered by my undergarment.

Suddenly I heard some light sound of bangles, as if a woman was moving her hands there. I stepped ahead, but could not find anyone. Here the passage turns to the left and ends in a balcony and yes, the sound is coming from the balcony, which could not be seen from here. I could have called Meena, but was curious to see who was there, as I did not see Sanjeev with Mr. Yadav in the drawing room. I tried not to make any noise and peeped into the balcony. The full moon was splashing on the balcony and I could see very, very clearly â€" Meena and Sanjeev.

But, but… What are they doing? Uuuuuuuuuuuu……………

I exclaimed within myself. As I said Meena was plump and though middle-aged was fleshy at the right places and in the bright moonlight in the white sari draped tightly on her figure she was surely looking sexy. Sanjeev was holding her hands and whispering something. My timing was just about right as soon I realized that Sanjeev was trying to persuade Meena in lovemaking in that open balcony, but she was obviously hesitant as her husband, though disabled, was very much present in the house. I could jolly well see that Sanjeev's pleading to lovemaking was getting more physical. His persuasion posture from holding Meena's hands was now getting into a half hugging scene, and certainly her objections were also melting. After some moments of inappropriate hugging by Sanjeev, I heard an affirmation from Meena.

Meena-Hot-Pics-Gallery.jpg

Meena: Okay Baba. Do what you want.

Sanjeev was as if only waiting for that nod, since the way he embraced her was exceptional, and envious too for any woman! He now was feeling Meena's back over her white blouse and extended his arms to touch the naked skin of her midriff. Meena almost jerked to his touch and as she was facing me, I saw she closed her eyes in ecstasy. I completely forgot that I came to Meena for milk and the white sari, but was completely absorbed in watching this horny activity. I saw Meena had closed her eyes and why not? Getting passionate hugs from this energetic male who had now started caressing her smooth and fair midriff with his palms and hugged her matured figure at his free will. In no time Sanjeev turned Meena within his arms to face her away from him so that he could massage her heavy jiggling tits abundantly.

I saw Sanjeev put his big-sized palms on Meena's mammaries and cupped simultaneously both of her large, round, firm and full boobs. Meena naturally started wriggling in elation, as any female would do. I noticed her hands were scratching her own choot over her sari. Now suddenly Sanjeev stopped all motion and stood still, but kept his palms just holding her globes over her blouse, but not fondling them. Meena was a bit surprised as if someone had come, but I could well understood Sanjeev was relishing the feel of her very attractive sized boobs.

Meena: You naughty.

63d419b375288853226cc70facb7d756.jpg

Saying that she turned again to face her, but Sanjeev was still cupping her blouse-covered breasts and it looked so indecent! Sanjeev's hands were now under her pallu and I knew what they were doing under that cover. Sanjeev for the first time now placed his lips onto Meena's lips and they were lip-locked for sometime. And like all men Sanjeev also craftily pulled down her pallu displaying her blouse-covered bobbling breasts and now to my sheer disbelief I saw he was whiffing off Meena's sari from her waist also.

I was really shocked that Meena being a fully matured woman allowing such lewd acts by an outside male standing in the balcony of her house. Though the road cannot be seen from the balcony, but anyone approaching the house would surely notice her. Meena was clutching Sanjeev in such a way that it seemed to me as if she was a teenager experiencing her first date. Sanjeev was doing his job quite swiftly and in virtually no time he unhooked her white blouse and with both hands slid her white bra upwards to expose her rotund mammaries. Being the mother of a 19-year-old girl, Meena had enviously large and firm breasts, which jumped out of the tight bra. I saw the nipples were almost black in color and very erect for obvious reasons.

Meena-Milk-containers.jpg

Sanjeev now encircled her waist with his arms and lifted up her chin towards him and propelled his tongue through her lips and into her mouth. Meena was hugging Sanjeev and scratching her fingers on his broad back. By this time, Meena's sari was completely off her body and lying on floor. Her blouse was open and her bra uplifted and her petticoat was saving her dignity. I noticed Sanjeev started pushing his crotch into her pussy over her petticoat. The scene was extremely heating up and I stood there simply gulping every bit of this very hot lovemaking.

Sanjeev's palms were now openly fondling Meena's big boobs, while he had pulled her tongue into his mouth and was sucking it.

Me: Uhhhhhhhhh………

meena_nud.jpg

It seemed I was more excited and thrilled seeing this scene. I remembered Uday's kissing on the boat. I truly cherished it. I was repenting if Uday was here, we could have had another steamy love session. The very next moment I thought why did I not think of my husband? He also did kiss me like this at times though not on a regular scale, as he is not a big believer in kissing. He is more into the direct act. But Uday's kissing was so spontaneous and he resembled very much like Sanjeev was kissing Meena. I saw Sanjeev's arms now came down on the lady's gaand and he started caressing and squeezing her big buns. My right hand was automatically scratching my pussy over my panty and my left hand self massaging my breasts and pinching my nipple over my blouse and bra.

Sanjeev then peeled off her blouse and bra completely from her body and threw on the balcony chair and Meena, the mother of a 19-year-old girl, was now standing wearing only a petticoat in a full topless condition. I was stunned to see the courage of this housewife - she was hugging a male in a topless condition in the balcony of the house knowing that her husband was very much present in the house! I could never ever do that in my house. Even when my husband was away at noontime and if even a salesman had come, I made sure that I do not attend him in a nightie or without wearing my bra because in most cases it was the nap time for me and during that period I was surely not properly draped. However, Meena here was crossing all limits!

Sanjeev made Meena raise her hands in air in order to lick her armpits and I noticed that she was having an absolutely clean armpit. Sanjeev gurgled with pleasure and pushed his head to it. He started smelling and deeply inhaling her armpits, which though looked extremely vulgar and then started licking them vigorously and Meena was writhing in exhilaration. I was unable to take it anymore and was now wondering how to enter in this sweltering scene to tell Meena to provide me milk and a white sari, which Guru-ji had ordered. It was also getting late I realized and Guru-ji might just be angry. I apologized to Meena in my mind, as I had to now stop her blow hot love episode.

I went back at least a dozen steps. I still was midway in the passage towards the balcony. I was also at a safe distance from the drawing room where Mr. Yadav was having a drink and I started calling Meena.

Me: Meena. Meena.

I did not deliberately move a step ahead as I knew hearing my voice she would immediately try to wear her clothes back and I need to give her that time. After a moment or two, I called again and took only a couple of steps. After sometime, I heard a feeble reply.

Meena: Yes, I am here.

30e3c6bbac422c562b9e4aa6b55d9237.jpg

I walked very slowly towards the balcony. As I stepped on the balcony, I saw Sanjeev was sitting on the chair as if enjoying the beauty of the moonlit night and Meena looked extremely sexy with the blouse on her body with all the hooks open and the sari draped in a very lewd fashion. I knew I should have given her more time to recompose.

Me: Guru-ji asked for a bowl of milk and a white sari that he had already told you of.

Meena: Oh! Yes, yes Kajal. I forgot about the sari. Why don't you sit here in the balcony? I will get you both in a minute.

I did not want to embarrass Meena. She was panting as she conversed and the sexual heat was showing on her face. I nodded and took a chair. Meena hurriedly left the place and from the tingling of her chudi I could make out she was probably dressing her standing in the passage. Sanjeev was absolutely normal and conversed with me and within another five to seven minutes Meena was back with a bowl of milk and the sari. I thanked her and left the place. As I walked down the passage towards the stairs I speculated whether Sanjeev and Meena would again engage in passionate lovemaking in the open balcony or take me as an alert and go in some room to fulfill their desires. But I could well apprehend that if this is the nature of Meena, I could not blame her daughter much for watching porn CDs.

10334415_516076295186567_7092416281221707951_n.jpg

I knocked and entered the puja ghar. Guru-ji was still explaining something to her and she was listening intently with folded arms. Guru-ji looked up and noted that I had got the things he ordered for.

Guru-ji: Kajal, lock the door and get the milk boiled in the stove.

I nodded and handed him the sari and went up to the stove to get the milk boiled. As I handed Guru-ji the sari I noted for the first time that it was a thin cotton sari, the type generally worn by widows. I could not understand why that was needed in this yagya. I was about to ask that, but Guru-ji by that time was directing Gouri for the first worship.

Guru-ji: Gouri Beti, now we will do the first worship to Linga Maharaj. One needs a medium for this worship and as your parents used your Sanjeev uncle and Kajal Didi as their mediums, you will use me as your medium. Okay?

Guru-ji: Beti, the focus has to be worship and worship only. You must not deviate. If you deviate you will have to undergo the 'dosha khandan' (=eradicate the error) process. So only concentrate on your worship for studies. Jai Linga Maharaj!

Gouri nodded and stood up. She did not know what to do and Guru-ji indicated through a gesture to me for the start. I took her to the area where I lied on the floor and I told her to be on the floor in a prone position, i.e. her bottoms facing the ceiling. Gouri's back was looking very attractive as she was lying on the floor wearing the tight salwar kamiz. While giving her the puja flowers, I noticed her face was red in natural shame, as then she got the hint that Guru-ji would get on top of her back. I handed her over the puja flowers and asked to stretch her hands in the worship form.

thumb_eixi_0puwaaviij-8593023485.jpeg

Guru-ji: Thanks Kajal. You can sit there and mind you no noise. Gouri Beti, I will whisper in your ears the mantra five times and you will chant that loudly to Linga Maharaj. Then in turn you will whisper me what exactly is your wish and I will transfer that to Maharaj. Okay?

Gouri: Okay Guru-ji.

I thought I should ask Guru-ji that previously the process was different because as the medium I was no floor and Mr. Yadav enjoyed me from top, but did not gather the courage to ask Guru-ji. He roared forward to Gouri's body chanting "Jai Linga Maharaj" time and again. Guru-ji's gigantic figure was no match for this teenager and her body was fully covered by Guru-ji's mammoth stature as he placed himself on her.

Guru-ji: Don't mind Beti, as this is the norm of this yagya. I will not place my body weight on you. You just concentrate.

Guru-ji was now riding Gouri's body and I was watching from a distance of few feet. I noted that Guru-ji very cleverly adjusted his body length, pretending to straighten his saffron garment, to place his pelvic area exactly on Gouri's buttocks. He was not even finished whispering the first mantra in Gouri's ears that I saw the subtle movement of Guru-ji's pelvis on her gaand. I was shocked to see Guru-ji also deviating by Gouri's young flesh. As the mantra chanting was getting to an end, I found Guru-ji's pelvic movement was getting more obvious on Gouri's hips.

Now Gouri had to whisper her wish to Guru-ji and he would transfer that to Linga Maharaj. I saw Guru-ji took his face very close to her face, his thick lips almost touching the girl's cheeks. Guru-ji's hands, which were till then on the floor on both sides of Gouri, now moved. He kept his right hand on Gouri's shoulder very casually as he dropped his face near her lips. Soon that part was over too and Guru-ji alighted from her body. Believe me, I clearly saw Guru-ji's erect tool protruding like a pole his saffron dhoti. He quickly adjusted that before Gouri could raise her head from her lying position.

Guru-ji: Gouri Beti, did you concentrate fully during your worship?

Gouri: Yes Guru-ji.

I noted that her voice was almost trembling, probably in excitement.

Guru-ji: Then why is your voice shaky? Why are you not confident?

She was breathing heavily like any woman if a man rides her back. But Guru-ji's voice was stern and harsh.

Gouri: Believe me Guru-ji, I was thinking only on my worship.

Guru-ji: Why are you telling a lie Beti?

There was pin drop silence in the room as the cozy atmosphere has changed. I was also a bit puzzled seeing the proceeding.

Guru-ji: This is the reason for your failure. Your mind is not steady, it's curious about things other than studies. The same thing happened here, your mind was more inclined about my physical touch, and not on the worship.

Gouri was still trying to save her face.

Gouri: Guru-ji, believe me, I was praying only for passing the final exams.

Guru-ji: Beti, you are forcing me to prove my point and I will do that. Kajal, just come here and check if her mind was diverted or not.

I was baffled. How do I check that? Gouri stood with her face down and I was sure she was telling a lie. Her concentration definitely was focussed on the male touch.

Me: But Guru-ji, how? I mean err… how do I check?

Guru-ji: Its simple. You just check her nipples and you know that she was excited or not.

Myself and Gouri both were rather appalled hearing that, especially from a male. But as I gathered back, I thought that Guru-ji had hit the bull's eye, because to catch a woman if she is sexually excited or not, the appearance of her nipples is the best catch.
Me: Okay Guru-ji.

Gouri: But Guru-ji…

Gouri was red in shame and probably realized that she could not fool this Godman, as he was much more experienced and wise.

Gouri: I am sorry Guru-ji. You were right.

14-2.jpg

Guru-ji: Hmm. So you see Beti, there is no point in misleading people. Always tell the truth. Okay?

Gouri simply nodded and I could well understand her position in front of this gigantic male character. I noticed Guru-ji now took out a couple of replicas of Linga Maharaj from his bag. They looked exactly like the deity that was there for worship here.

Guru-ji: Kajal, please hand me over the milk, bilva leaves, rose water, and honey. Also pour some ghee in the yagya fire.

I did as Guru-ji said and he started making a mixture out of them. He crushed the bilva leaves and mixed it with honey. Then with the other ingredients, a thick fluid was prepared. Then Guru-ji started pouring the mixture on one of the replica of Linga Maharaj. He massaged and stroked it slowly so that it was fully laminated with the fluid mixture. Then he took the other replica and made it shudh (=purify) in the fire and then cleaned with rose water. Lastly he performed some puja on both the models. Gouri and myself were both watching him silently.

Guru-ji: Gouri Beti, come here and stand by the fire. Close your eyes and pray to Agnidev the mantras that I chant.

The yagya fire had already flared up as I had poured ghee in it and the heat, the smoke along with Guru-ji's loud vocal narration of mantras made the atmosphere of the room very gripping. I saw Gouri's lips moving as she was repeating the mantras. This went on for another three to five minutes.

Guru-ji: Beti, now this is a very important part of the yagya. You must dedicate your mind fully on this. These models of our Linga Maharaj will now energize you. It is called the Jaagran Kriya (=wake up process). You will have to gulp down holy fluid on it and concurrently I will guide the other model through your body to invigorate you.

Gouri nodded her head with a question mark on her face and I was damn sure that she could not fully interpret Guru-ji's words, but she did not have the guts to ask him. I was also not fully sure what Guru-ji would do exactly. Gouri had closed her eyes with her hands folded for worship standing in front of the yagya fire and the fire had supplemented a reddish tinge to her body hugging white salwar kamiz. Guru-ji was standing just beside her, very close. I was on the opposite of the fire.

Gouri+G+Kishan+at+Jaanu+Movie+Pre+Release+Event+_7_.JPG

Guru-ji now was shouting mantras and held the fluid laminated Linga replica to Gouri's mouth. She opened her lips initially just a little, but then realizing to accommodate the Linga diameter she had to open it wider, did that. Guru-ji inserted the Linga model in her mouth and she started sucking it. The fluid must have tasted good as Gouri was licking it up fast. Guru-ji was slowly pushing it more and more into her mouth and now it looked so vulgar to me. It looked more like an oral sex scene where the female takes the erect male cock in her mouth sucking and licking it. Gouri was exactly doing that.

Guru-ji: Hold the Linga with your hands and mind you throughout this 'jaagran kriya', you should have it in your mouth.

Gouri followed the command. Her eyes were closed throughout as Guru-ji originally ordered. She held the Linga structure in both hands and was sucking it. She was gulping it further, but she looked so crude that I had to lower my eyes. Guru-ji was watching her closely and must have been enjoying the scene - a 19-year-old sexy teenage girl standing in front of him with a structure, which very much resembled an erect lund, in her mouth. As Gouri was almost complete with sucking the tip part, she lifted her face and almost inverted the Linga over her mouth and more fluid trickled in her mouth. She continued to sop up the fluid and inadvertently was producing a very sexy sound, which reminded me of my married bedroom life.

81589574.jpg

I had done this oral thing for my husband only on one day and was not at all comfortable with it. The first day when my husband offered me to do this, I quivered in shame and promptly refused. He requested me the same thing on some other days too, but then not seeing my urge in this act did not poke me further. But one rainy evening, I was feeling very horny reading a novel and when my husband returned after work, I was quite eager to have sex. Apparently he was very tired and was not in the 'mood'. That day deliberately I went for my bath late and made sure that when I got out of the bathroom my husband was on bed. I went to the dressing table and purposefully got out of my panty from under my nighty standing there, so that my hubby got a sexy view and myself also could watch his reaction on the mirror. It worked as when I came near him on bed, I noted his semi-erect tool under his pajama.

But he was visibly tired and only after a couple of kisses he was planning to sleep. But I desperately wanted lovemaking at that time. I started playing with his hair as he was lying on bed and also adjusted my nighty a bit so that my big tight boobs remained half open over my nightdress near his face. In general I am somewhat conservative on bed like most women, but that day in trying to ignite my husband was behaving shamelessly. I noticed my husband was gearing up, but definitely slower than other days and he inserted his fingers within my nighty to feel my private parts. I was myself so eager that I had already exposed my body by lifting up my nighty to mid thigh and was giving him the feel of my naked plump thighs. He was responding to me, but I found his lund was not getting erect to the same hardness that I would like. And by the time my husband switched off the lights to make more intense lovemaking, I was stark naked on bed except for my ornaments. I was trying to stroke and massage his cock more to get his full hardness, and probably realizing his physical tiredness he offered me to suck his cock. I did not refuse and did this cock sucking for the first time. Honestly I did not like it at all, which I also told my husband next day, but that day it worked for me as my husband was charged immediately and we had an enjoyable intercourse.

KajalAggarwalforcemouthfuckedsexyboobsopenbrahotblowjob.jpg

Today as Gouri was sucking the Linga model, that day I also sucked and licked my hubby's hard cock and his precum did make his lund slippery and the same sound was yielded through my lips, which Gouri was producing now. Guru-ji was already chanting mantras and now he started to guide the other Linga replica from his head downwards. It appeared as if a magician doing some trick with his magic wand. Guru-ji was stopping at one place on Gouri's body and verbalizing mantras and then was proceeding to the next stop. First on her head, then to her neck and now further down brushing all over her back. Gouri almost jerked as Guru-ji grazed past her full salwar kamiz covered back with that Linga. Then Guru-ji did something, which would appear very offensive to any woman.

Guru-ji had positioned himself to Gouri's backside now and as he slid the Linga structure to Gouri's waist, he pulled up the end of the freely flowing kamiz from Gouri's buttocks and exposed her pajama-covered round butts. Gouri naturally was shocked and stopped her sucking process and was probably going to take out the Linga from her open mouth, but Guru-ji indicated her to continue.

Guru-ji: Gouri Beti, as I told you â€" you concentrate on what you do. And for your information, this energizing process through Linga model allows for a maximum of two cloth covers on an organ. If there are more, one must remove that. You are wearing your undergarment Beti, over that you have the pajama â€" a double cover already, so I had to pull up the kamiz.

Saying that Guru-ji paused to see the teenage girl's reaction and seeing she understood, looked at me.

Guru-ji: Kajal, can you please pour in some more fluid on her Linga?

Me: Sure Guru-ji.

As I answered I noted that light was falling from the opposite side on Gouri's back and as Guru-ji had pulled up her kamiz to her waist, Gouri's pantyline could clearly be seen over the thin material of her pajama. It is a fact that we girls bother very nominally about the thinness of our pajamas that we wear in a salwar suit as our pelvic and bottom areas remain covered securely with the kamiz flowing over them. But in this case, as Guru-ji had pulled Gouri's kamiz up, I was shocked to see that I was able to see the exact position of her panty on her ass cheeks. And Guru-ji as a male must have been enjoying her pantyline.

zGIAtU.jpg

I picked up the bowl of fluid and went up to Gouri and she also took out the structure off her mouth and was virtually gasping. Her eyes were still closed and due to that everything what Guru-ji did seemed more erotic. I transferred some fluid onto the replica in her hand.

Guru-ji: Hurry up girls! We are losing out on the auspicious time frame.

I went back to my position and Gouri too inserted the Linga in her mouth and again began to lick the rod thereby sucking the fluid. All this time Guru-ji stood behind Gouri having pulled up her kamiz till her waist revealing Gouri's pajama-covered full gaand. Now as she started to lick the Linga again, Guru-ji now rolled the Linga structure onto his round hips. I adjusted my position a bit so that I could see Guru-ji's activities. I noticed Guru-ji now left the uplifted kamiz cloth and held the Linga in both hands beneath her salwar kamiz tip and was articulating mantras. His hands beneath Gouri's dress were constantly moving and only Gouri knew what they were doing as I was unable to see that. The way Gouri jerked and moved in her standing position I could guess Guru-ji must be feeling and massaging her panty covered gaand over her thin pajama.

The process looked extremely vulgar till it stopped. Gouri for the first time was visibly uncomfortable. Why not? She is an unmarried grownup college girl and if a male rolls a rod on her gaand with both hands and simultaneously she has to suck another rod, even a married woman would feel horny. Guru-ji was constantly chanting mantras and continued his energizing process. He had now come to Gouri's front and held the Linga model on her knees and slowly rolling up over her pajama-covered thighs. I was having butterfly in my stomach, as now Guru-ji was approaching her love spot. But unexpectedly Guru-ji called me.

Guru-ji: Kajal, come here once.

I took a circular route to come down before the yagya fire near Gouri.

Guru-ji: You hold her kamiz up and let me energize her yoni.

I was a bit taken aback hearing that word from Guru-ji's mouth, but realized it's a yagya process that had to be followed. It was very humiliating for any woman to have her dress pulled up and a male touching her pubic area, but it was 'accepted' due to Guru-ji's presence. Gouri also did not react much, more so probably due to my presence. I gently pulled up her kamiz with one hand from the front till her waist, but Guru-ji asked me to pull it up properly with two hands and further more. Hence I lifted Gouri's kamiz up a bit more exposing till her beautiful bellybutton along with the waistband of her pajama and the knot. Again due to light falling from the opposite direction, Gouri's panty position could clearly be assessed from the front.

Guru-ji started rolling the Linga rod with both hands on her pussy and now his mantra expressions were louder than ever. I noticed due to touches to that very sensitive part, Gouri's face naturally turned red and her sucking process was also ceased though she was still holding it in her mouth. As I turned my eyes to Gouri's pussy area again I clearly saw that Guru-ji was probing his fingers over her pajama and panty on her pussy trying to trace the slit and inserting his finger. I immediately got hardened nipples within my bra seeing that sight. With Guru-ji's fingers openly touching her pussy over her clothes, Gouri started to almost moan now with her eyes closed.

Gouri: Ummmmmmmm….

Guru-ji was now practically feeling and pressing Gouri's pussy area with his fingers and the role of the Linga was negligible. He was kneeling before this sexy teen's honey pot and doing this Jaagran Kriya. Gouri was now constantly moving from her standing position and I could very well understand her uncomfortableness. But she did not have to wait long, as the process was over and Guru-ji stood up to proceed towards her another sensitive area, her mammaries. I dropped her kamiz and she looked visibly comfortable.

Guru-ji: Pour some more mixture.

I took the bowl and poured the thickish fluid onto the Linga structure not even asking Gouri to get it out of her mouth. The fluid naturally overflowed the rod to her lips and chin and even glided down her slender neck into the top of her dress. Guru-ji by that time had rolled the Linga model through her flat stomach and was approaching her twin peaks. With a male hand groping Gouri's gaand and pussy area, she was now breathing very heavily and her perky breasts looked more firm and jutting out within her salwar suit. Since I was standing pretty close to her, I could clearly make out her left nipple impression above her dress and honestly she was now looking extremely tempting. Since Gouri was not even using a chunri, things were worse.

Gouri was gulping down the fluid, which I poured and it seemed even Guru-ji was somewhat out of place after groping every inch of this sexy 19-year-old girl because I noticed his jaws were hanging and he was himself breathing heavily now and his manhood was alarmingly sticking out through his dhoti. As expected, Guru-ji lost some composure and though he was narrating the mantras, the voice was lower, and as he placed the Linga rod on Gouri's youthful boobs, his fingers were directly trying to touch her kamiz-covered jiggling flesh. I noticed Gouri had closed her eyes and Guru-ji was probably more charged by this and completely ignoring my presence, he took his left hand off the Linga rod and directly grabbed Gouri's left boob.

Gouri: Ummmmmmmmmmmm…

She could not utter much, as her mouth was blocked by the Linga rod and her eyes were also tightly closed, probably in excitement. Guru-ji was now crossing the limit, I thought, groping this girl who was virtually her daughter's age. He was now feeling the roundness and firmness of Gouri's left breast with his palm from the front and it looked so very indecent that I had to turn my eyes elsewhere. Guru-ji was taking undue advantage of the situation and feeling the body of this rosebud. But it was short-lived as Guru-ji quickly recovered and was again chanting the mantras loudly and held the Linga rod in both hands and rolled it on Gouri's breasts. To finish off this ritual, he pressed Gouri's round boobs with the base of the Linga rod and his act appeared as if he stamped her boobs with the Linga structure as we see post office workers do when they put stamp marks on the letters.

zGsg2K.jpg

Guru-ji: Okay Gouri Beti. Open your eyes. Your Jaagran Kriya is complete. Take the Linga out from your mouth also.

Gouri: Uffffffffffffff……………..

Gouri exhaled a sigh of relief. She was sweating profusely now I noticed standing close to the fire and also due to the male touches on her private parts.

Guru-ji: I hope your full concentration was here. Otherwise you will face 'amangal' Beti and also will not succeed in your exams.

Gouri: No Guru-ji. I was concentrating.

Guru-ji: I hope so. Well, the first part of the yagya is complete, now for the next part. Kajal, please get me the sanctified rope from my bag.

As I went to the other side of the fire to get Guru-ji's bag, I heard Guru-ji saying something very shocking for Gouri.

Guru-ji: Gouri Beti, if you are ready, we will get along with the next part and as per custom, the devotee needs to wear her medium's clothing.

I turned back and saw Gouri was looking questionably at Guru-ji. Quite natural. I was also a bit surprised. Guru-ji explained.

Guru-ji: As the medium I have put forward your plea to Linga Maharaj and now you have to authenticate that from the materialistic angle by wearing my dress and perform the rest of the yagya together, i.e. now the medium and the devotee are one and the same. Jai Linga Maharaj!

We both chanted "Jai Linga Maharaj!", but I could clearly make out the lack of confidence in Gouri's voice as she jolly well understood that she needs to take off her salwar kamiz now. Guru-ji did not give Gouri much time to think and took of his saffron cloth that he was wearing from the upper part of his body and forwarded it to Gouri. Guru-ji's massive hairy body was half exposed now. He was only wearing a saffron dhoti. Seeing him in that condition would make any girl frightened.

Guru-ji: Beti, don't waste time. The auspicious time is running away.

Gouri was standing like a dumbstruck. A grown up girl like her being asked to change her dress in front of a male probably made her so astonished that she forgot to react even. At least she got back her voice.

Gouri: But Guru-ji, I mean… How can I wear this? This is just a shawl like cloth!

Guru-ji: Gouri Beti, you are not going now to attend a party so that you need to dress up properly. This is a yagya. You need to abide by the norms. There are so many yagya you know where the devotee has to attend it fully naked. One must devote in the purest form. There is no term called shame in front of Linga Maharaj? Silly girl.

Guru-ji's voice was firm as steel. Gouri did not have the courage to utter a single word after that.

Guru-ji: Kajal, she need not open her undergarments. You wrap it on her waist like a lungi.

I looked at Gouri and her eyes were telling the story. She drooped her head and quietly went to the corner of the puja ghar and started opening her kamiz. She took it out over her head stretching her arms up in the air. Then she untied her pajama and started pulling it down and as she bent to pull it down, her panty covered full gaand looked so inviting that I noticed Guru-ji for a split second stroked his lund. Gouri's back was towards us and though she quickly tried to drape her in the saffron cloth, Guru-ji had a clear view of her undergarment clad body from the back. I stepped forward to her now and helped her cover her lower part of the body starting from her navel till her knees with that saffron cloth and tied the knot securely below her navel. Honestly I thought she would look less vulgar if she remained in her bra and panty only, but now she was looking extremely sexy, as her white undergarment was so very prominent through this semi transparent cloth.

zMMDwE.jpg

She now came in front of Guru-ji with her eyes to the floor in shame as she was so much exposed in front of a male. Her boobs jiggled within her bra and young flesh was oozing out of her bra cups. In fact, seeing her limitless exposure in front of a male I was myself feeling uncomfortable. Her 19-year-old bubbly body looked so very fascinating that myself being a woman was getting green with envy. Her boobs looked so firm and erect within her scanty bra and her flat abdomen dancing into the thin waist and further down into her curvaceous ass appeared so captivating.

I handed the rope to Guru-ji and he bent down to tie that to Gouri's waist. She was so shy that she was also bending a bit towards Guru-ji to his touches at her waist. When the tying of the rope was over and as Guru-ji ascended from his bent position, his head directly collided with Gouri's jiggling bra-covered boobs as she was bending inwards. Guru-ji looked up and Gouri's pomegranate boobs were right in front of his lustful eyes. Naturally she blushed heavily and though Guru-ji said "Sorry", I could read a different story in his eyes.

Guru-ji: Beti, hold this rope for now. Kajal, please forward me the sandalwood paste once.

I took the sandalwood paste dish and handed that over to Guru-ji. He now closed his eyes and started chanting mantras. Gouri was looking down at the floor; she must be feeling immensely ashamed to be standing only in her bra and panty in front of a male. Though the saffron veil was hanging from her waist, but practically that was nonexistent as her tiny white panty was visible like daylight. Guru-ji opened his eyes and came right in front of Gouri and placed a sandalwood tilak (=mark) on her forehead.

Guru-ji: Now repeat the mantras loudly as I say.

Narrating the mantra he now bent again to put a sandalwood tilak on Gouri's navel and then squatted in front of her before her legs and pulled up the veil to make her thighs naked and then put tilak on her smooth thighs.

Guru-ji: Gouri Beti, now we will do havan together. Havan is the procedure of eradicating inner imperfections prevalent in our being. If you are through with it, you will overcome your problem of studies.

Gouri nodded and stepped towards the fire as Guru-ji was already there. I was standing at a distance now, not directly facing them, but watching them from the side. Guru-ji now picked up the ghee pot.

Guru-ji: Beti, now hold this.

Now Guru-ji came to Gouri's back and positioned himself right behind her. Now he inserted his hands through the underarms of Gouri and he also held the ghee pot. I noticed as he did that Gouri had to raise her both arms slightly to accommodate Guru-ji's inserted arms. I saw Guru-ji's strong arms were now holding the ghee pot and simultaneously pressing Gouri's bra-covered boobs from both sides. But the way Guru-ji adjusted his pelvis into the buttocks of Gouri, I was shocked and doubted his intentions. Now both held the ghee pot and slowly poured ghee into the yagya fire and Guru-ji was chanting extensive mantras.

As I was viewing them from the side, I could see their every movement. Guru-ji was now very deliberately rubbing his arms on the sides her upright boobs and the touch of young firm mangoes must have ignited the passion in him, otherwise why would he start gyrating his pelvis on Gouri's panty-covered gaand. Gouri also must be feeling the heat â€" from the yagya fire as well as this man's hot touches. She was looking like the goddess of Venus clad only in a bikini like clothing in the arms of Guru-ji.

zMMyKd.jpg

Guru-ji: Gouri Beti, now I will face you from the front and you put in your arms from my both sides to pour ghee in the fire.

Guru-ji took out his arms from below Gouri's armpits and came to her front. Gouri now extended her arms through the underarms of Guru-ji and started pouring the ghee. I noticed Guru-ji adjusted his position so that Gouri's boob tips were now touching his flat hairy chest. Naturally like any woman, Gouri was also uncomfortable as her boobs were touching a male's chest and retracted from her position, but I saw Guru-ji drew her towards him to get the proper posture. Gouri was avoiding eye contact with Guru-ji and most times kept her eyes closed as she was repeating the mantras chanted by Guru-ji. This probably gave Guru-ji a better chance to milk her. Guru-ji was now moving his fingers up and down her tummy and to her bottoms over her panty. She was wriggling subtly as I could comprehend that Gouri was unwilling to make her reactions to the male touch very evident. This went on for a minute and then suddenly Guru-ji stopped sounding the mantras and pulled back from Gouri.

Guru-ji: Beti, what is this? I did warn you to concentrate on the mantra and worship only. But it seems you have not taken any lesson!

Gouri's face was pale. She was dumb. Her nipple impressions could clearly be seen over her bra cups and that proved certainly she was entertained by Guru-ji's touches.

Guru-ji: You are not able to succeed in studies because you are more curious in other things, which are not a part of your concern till you are a virgin. I am very annoyed with you.

Guru-ji seemed very upset and there was pin drop silence in the room.

Gouri: Guru-ji, please forgive me.

Guru-ji: There is no question of forgiveness on my part. That means you have throughout this yagya concentrated on your physical excitement rather than the worship. I need to tell this to your parents.

Gouri hearing this reacted so vulnerably that she made a mess. She immediately held Guru-ji's legs for a mercy and started crying. But she did not know this posture made her look so enticing that I had to almost take my eyes off her. Her whole back was naked except for the sheer bra strap and as she bent on the floor with folded legs, her panty was stretched by her fleshy buttocks sliding it down marginally exposing the tip of her ass crack. I figured out that the panty Gouri was wearing must be an old one with a slackened elastic waistband. Any male would get a hard on by that scene. Gouri's ass crack was unmistakably noticeable over her panty through the semi-transparent saffron cloth that she was wearing at her waist.

Guru-ji: Beti, beti get up. Behave yourself.

zMhiGj.jpg

I now had to step in and tried to get Gouri up from Guru-ji's feet. After much pleading she got up, but as she ascended from her bent position, she displayed her deep cleavage, the insides of her breasts, and the exact shape of her boobs, which would be enough to get a turn on for any male, any age.

Guru-ji: The only way out for completing this yagya is now the 'dosha khandan'. Are you ready for that?

Gouri: I will do whatever you say Guru-ji.

She was sobbing and with her exposed condition it seemed as if she was crying to get back her clothes. Guru-ji quickly went towards the other side of the yagya fire and started preparing more sandalwood paste.

Me: Guru-ji, I can do it if you say.

Guru-ji: Thanks Kajal, but I can manage. You take care of her and ask her to stop weeping. She is no more a child.

I went ahead to Gouri. She was looking so helpless from all angles â€" physically and mentally too. I kept my hand on her head and asked her to be quiet. I wiped her cheeks with my sari pallu and Gouri started getting normal.

Guru-ji: Kajal, is she okay now?

Me: Yes Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Fine. Now stretch on the floor here the white sari that Meena had given you.

I nodded and obeyed him. Gouri was standing quietly in her semi-clad condition. Guru-ji had prepared sandalwood paste in a large bowl and I was wondering what would he do with so much sandalwood! Guru-ji now stood up and suddenly opened his loin in front of us. As he did that I almost exclaimed seeing his large tool draped in the tiny brief. Guru-ji himself was quite an enormous figure and now standing only wearing his undergarment looked rather fearsome for any woman. I saw that his thick lund was stretching the cloth of his brief very awkwardly and we both girls had our eyes glued on his manhood.

Guru-ji: Gouri Beti, don't panic, as this is the custom for 'dosha khandan'. When you are offering yourself to Linga Maharaj, you must be in your purest form.

Saying that he stood in front of the fire on one leg, closed his eyes, and stretched his hands upwards in folded form and started vocalizing mantras. The glowing fire was making him look quite dreadful. I looked at Gouri and she was still staring at Guru-ji's underwear-covered thick lund. Following her, I also again directed my vision to the same item, unmistakably any woman's favorite thing, and confessed in my mind that all the male penis that I had seen till that day, this was the most gorgeous, even within the underwear. Guru-ji completed the episode and opened his eyes.

Guru-ji: Gouri Beti, since are no more a child and you have completed 19 years of age, what you are doing as hide and seek from your parents and thereby hampering your studies, you should know like daylight.

Guru-ji was still in that one-legged position before the fire, and seeing that almost mechanically Gouri folded her arms in the form of worship and looked into his eyes.

Guru-ji: I can clearly see the natural astonishment in your eyes Beti, which I do not see in your Kajal Didi's eyes. You know the reason? That's because she is married and had seen and felt the male sexual tool, which you have not.

My ears immediately got hot listening such words from Guru-ji and I simply could not look directly at him though he was not talking to me at that moment.

Guru-ji: Every girl has this curiosity about male body, their touches and the excitement, which is the normal behavior of this age, but getting diverted from you focus is a poor action and you must do a behavioral modification. And this 'dosha khandan' will help you do that also.

He paused and then again continued.

Guru-ji: What inquisitiveness you have today, I also had the same at your age. We males are similarly interested in female bodies, their touches, and the excitement. This is life.

The environment seemed to be getting a bit cozier now with Guru-ji explaining things.

Gouri: You are right Guru-ji. I am unable to concentrate and all the time…

Guru-ji: I can understand that, but ought to have a talk with Meena when you saw it was hampering your studies. Isn't it? But actually your psycho did not allow you to do that, as you believed your parents would come up with a stick if you share such things with them.

Gouri: You are absolutely right Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Come near me Beti.

Gouri went up to Guru-ji and stood by the yagya fire with folded hands. Her almost naked body looked reddish in the fire flame.

Guru-ji: Do not hide anything in front of Linga Maharaj. As your medium, I am also his part. Tell me do you have a boyfriend?

Gouri blushed and was dumb for a minute. Guru-ji patiently waited for her to reply.

Gouri: Yes Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Hmm. And I believe you are deviated from your studies mostly once you have met him.

Gouri nodded affirmatively.

Guru-ji: How often do you meet? Is he in college?

Gouri: Yes, he is in college Guru-ji. We meet twice or thrice a week

Guru-ji: How long do you know him?

Gouri: For about 3-4 months.

Guru-ji: And how far has your relation progressed?

Gouri lowered her eyelids and kept looking at the floor. I was quite amused the way Guru-ji was craftily digging out her personal details.

Guru-ji: Gouri Beti, you have not done a sin that you are feeling guilty. Tell me how far it has progressed?

That was a tricky question for a girl of 19 to answer, as she had to tell how far she had allowed her male partner touching her body.

Gouri: Guru-ji, we spend time together, I mean err… that's all, nothing more.

Guru-ji: Have you kissed each other?

Guru-ji now started hitting directly the bulls' eye. Gouri after keeping silent for a while, replied.

Gouri: I tried to protect me from doing such things, but Guru-ji believe me, the situations made me so weak that...

Guru-ji: Hmm. Where do you spend time generally?

Gouri: In the Waterworld or in the Lumbini Park.

I was not much aware of these places, as I was not a resident of that area, but Guru-ji seemed to know the places.

zGPXLJ.png

Guru-ji: Lumbini Park! That's a dirty place. Especially in the evening it becomes a den of crooks and unsocial activities.

Gouri: But Guru-ji, we never went there in the evening, we go there after school around 4 p.m.

Guru-ji: Now tell me how situations made you weak as you said. Do not hide anything Beti. Tell everything in front of Linga Maharaj and feel free at heart.

Gouri was now sweating and I could see beads of sweat on her naked upper half of the body. She was also breathing a shade heavier making her ample boobs ooze a bit more over her bra.

Gouri: Guru-ji, initially it was just chatting sitting on the park bench and holding each other's hands while walking, but as days went by I could feel the urge to get his touches. Then one day it was drizzling and we were walking under an umbrella. The bench where we sat generally was occupied that day by a couple and we sat by their side. That day I could not resist him, but it was not my fault completely.

Guru-ji: Gouri Beti, tell everything that happened. This is also a step towards your "dosha khandan".

Gouri: Guru-ji, as we sat beside that couple on the park bench, they were already quite close and soon started touching each other's lips and in no time the man made the woman almost lie on the park bench and was they kissing feverishly. Guru-ji, they were just a foot away from us. The woman was almost Kajal Didi's age and she was by that time in a horribly disrobed condition in the open park to the extent that I had to stop my partner from seeing her.

Guru-ji: As I said Beti, tell me everything because from that actually you got close to your boyfriend. Right?

Gouri: Yes Guru-ji. Just imagine in the open park they were kissing and the woman's sari pallu was flowing on the ground and one of her tits was flashing out from her open blouse and bra.

Me: In the park?

I could not stop myself asking that question.

sex-boobs-with-saree-6.jpg

Guru-ji: Kajal, you do not know this place. Since one has to purchase tickets and go inside, there is no disturbance. Moreover there is no security inside also. Okay Beti, then?

Gouri: Guru-ji, we both were quite excited seeing such things at such close proximity and then when he embraced me I could not resist. That was the first day, I mean I was kissed.

Guru-ji: Then?

Gouri: We were both quite excited about our meetings and simultaneously I was getting distracted from my studies. We met, chatted and had a nice time in the Park. I could realize his temptation was growing and the silence of the Park added fuel. In the third or fourth meeting there, the kissing extended to his touches on my whole body and inside my dress. Guru-ji, believe me, each day I made up my mind when I met him that today I would not indulge in intent body contact, but…

2286.jpg

Guru-ji: Hmm. Linga Maharaj wants to know Beti how far you have proceeded? Have you gone to bed…

Gouri: Ssssssssssss. No, Guru-ji. Never.

There was pin drop silence in the room. Guru-ji still standing on one leg with his hands up in the air in folded form, but the bulge within his brief had grown further and was looking so very odd. It looked like a thick pole covered by a rag.

Gouri: Guru-ji, believe me, we chat mostly, but most times there is a couple nearby in the Park doing spicy things and we get influenced also. He has touched me over my dress, but not directly… err… I mean…

Gouri paused a little and Guru-ji threw a very indecent question at her.

Guru-ji: Have you touched your boyfriend's tool?

Saying that he indicated with his eyes to his lund and Gouri immediately blushed, and blushed very heavily. I was also feeling a hardening of my nipples within my blouse and bra and simultaneously felt an itching in my pussy.

Guru-ji: What happened Beti? You told your boyfriend has touched you on your breasts, but did you not touch his tool?

Gouri nodded, negatively.

Guru-ji: Tell the truth. You are in front of Linga Maharaj.

Gouri was again silent for a while and was looking down at the floor. Then she let the cat out of the bag.

Gouri: Guru-ji, you know everything. Yes, he touched me inside my inner wear and I also felt his manhood. While in the Park everything was restricted to kissing and cuddling me over my dress, though at times he inserted his hand within my top, but I always tried to avoid such situations. But when we started going to the Waterworld, we got closer. As we started spending time in the pool, I could not resist when he came closer to me in the water. And under the water, he touches me everywhere over my costume and Guru-ji, I also touched and felt his tool over his brief under the water.

There was a slight pause as Gouri took a long breath and then continued her confession.

Gouri: Naturally I longed for his touches, but one day things went a bit too far and I immediately made restrictions on his approaches and he also told sorry to me for what he did. In the Waterpark the costume changing rooms for boys and girls are side by side and these are small rooms for individuals. On weekdays in any case the crowd in the pool is very thin and that day due to heavy rains it was very sparse. The changing room area was also very desolate and the guard was also not there probably due to rains. As I was half way done in the changing room, I heard a knock and the voice of …

Gouri avoided naming his boyfriend.

Gouri: I opened the door slightly and he just pushed in. I was just clad in the same way as I am now. I was about to wear the costume over my undergarments that he entered. He had already changed into his brief and he embraced and started kissing me. Guru-ji, I tried to escape, but being almost I mean err… naked, each of his touches made me so weak...

Gouri was silent as she lowered her head.

Gouri: Guru-ji, for the first time I got touches inside my undergarments, and so you can understand my condition. The fear factor was also working and I literally threw him out seeing no one outside the changing room and fortunately the episode was over.

Guru-ji: Did he not try to do anything more?

Gouri: He almost tore off my, I mean…. my inner wears, but due to my strict resistance he could only pull it up halfway.

Guru-ji: And what about?

zMDqgq.jpg

Guru-ji indicated through his eyes towards Gouri's panty. How outrageous! But little could this teenage girl do.

Gouri: Yes, err… Guru-ji, I mean he pulled it down, but I quickly recovered before he could do anything more.

Guru-ji: Hmm. So he saw your choot? Did you see his lund?

I was struck by thunder listening to such direct words from Guru-ji's mouth. Gouri also was not prepared to reply to such direct things. It was a very clumsy situation for her, I understood. In fact I was feeling heat in my ears hearing to such a question. Gouri could only reply after a while with a drooped face.

Gouri: No Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: But you must have felt it with your hand in such a situation.

Gouri: He forced me to touch his…

Guru-ji: Okay. Its good to know that you saved your virginity. But this conclusively proves Beti why you are distracted from your studies. But you also must keep in mind that before your marriage a physical relation or even a boy kissing you or touching your body are not within accepted norms of our culture and society. Right?

Guru-ji: So, you better keep distance from your boyfriend, but do not spoil the relation if you really like him. And as you have confessed your mind to me in the presence of Linga Maharaj, you are through with half of the "dosha khandan" process.

Gouri nodded and smiled for the first time after a gap, visibly much relieved.

Guru-ji: Okay then. Kajal, can you please get my Beti ready for the rest of the yagya?

I nodded, but questionably looked at Guru-ji not knowing exactly what to do now. He read my face.

Guru-ji: Gouri Beti, now I shall alleviate you from your distraction. You were sidetracked in the mantra chanting and worshipping sessions to Linga Maharaj and now offering yourself to him, you would get rid of your indulgences.

Gouri, not understanding anything, nodded affirmatively.

Guru-ji: Kajal, stretch the sari that Meena had given you on the floor here and apply the sandalwood paste on her body.

Me: Ji Guru-ji.

I stretched the sari that Meena gave me on the floor where Guru-ji indicated and indicated Gouri to come and sit there.

Gouri: But this is not my mother's sari.

Guru-ji: Beti, I know. I asked Meena to buy a white sari for yagya purpose.

Me: Yes, this looks more of a widow sari.

Gouri lied down on the white sari. Her bra-covered boobs were appearing like two peaks. I took the big bowl in which Guru-ji had prepared the sandalwood paste.

Guru-ji: Kajal, now you can take that cloth off her waist.

Gouri reluctantly lifted her buttocks and I pulled off the last decent clothing from her body. Though her white panty could clearly be seen while she was draped in that cloth, still it must have been giving this 19-year-old girl some comfort in front of Guru-ji. Now she was in an absolute two-piece â€" clad only in her bra and panty. She immediately kept her right hand on her panty to save some honor. I took the sandalwood paste in my right hand and started rubbing it on her forehead and cheeks. Then completing that I came down to her neck and her upper chest area. The color of sandal and her wheat-colored breast area were as if complementing each other. I naughtily put some sandalwood in between her bra cups in her cleavage. Gouri was not even in a position to smile at this point.

gouri-g-kishan-xxx-fucked-photos.jpg

Guru-ji was sitting now in front of the yagya fire and had his eyes closed. Seeing that Gouri raised her head slightly to tell me something.

Gouri: Aunty, why am I being rubbed sandalwood on the whole body?

I nodded negatively to her whisper. Then she asked a very obvious question.

Gouri: Aunty, shall I have to remove my…?

Gouri asked indicating towards her undergarments and I really had no reply to that because if the doctor ordered, no way she could shun that. Gouri probably understood what I meant from my facial expression and put her head back on the floor. I had completed layering her abdomen with the paste and her body was filled with the sweet fragrance of sandalwood. Now I started rubbing the paste on her naked thighs and I could feel she was shivering to my touch on her bare skin. I noticed Guru-ji had opened his eyes and shouted "Jai Linga Maharaj!"

kajal-agarwal-photos-from-govindudu-andarivadele-007.jpg

Me: Guru-ji, do I need to rub it on her back also?

Guru-ji: No, only on her frontal part. Thanks Kajal. Now you can sit aside.

Guru-ji alighted from his sitting posture and his manhood was still very awkwardly poking out of his brief. His gigantic naked hairy body was looking rather fearsome in the glow of the fire. He came and sat by Gouri. I noticed Gouri had already closed her eyes. This time I noticed Guru-ji was proactive in his approach. Gouri was lying in front of her on the white sari wearing only her bare necessities. He threw some flower petals on her body and chanted some mantras and went towards her feet.

Guru-ji: Beti, first I will wipe your "dosha" from your body surface. You remain in the same position as you are. I will do the needful.

Gouri remained silent and I was shocked to see Guru-ji now kneeling over her feet and started licking her and giving her no chance to react or move, he gripped her naked legs firmly with both hands and was licking up the sandalwood that I had massaged on her moments ago. His tongue was sticking way out and briskly moving on the sexy teenage girl's smooth skin. Naturally her body was mildly shaking with each stroke of Guru-ji's wet tongue on her legs. I could see her fisted hands and she was clenching her teeth to control her emotions. The male wet tongue must have made her libido flow, which was just about very natural in any female.

I could very well understand Gouri's condition. She was an unmarried girl and myself being a married woman and vividly experienced about sex still gets a shiver each time my husband did this act. Though not a very regular feature in our conjugal life, but my hubby had given me this pleasure a number of times. One thing I don't like about my husband's approach while licking my naked legs and thighs is that he wants to do this making me fully nude on bed, but I prefer to enjoy this being in at least some kind of clothing. It's probably my natural womanly shyness, which compels me to think that way, because when am allowing a man to sniff my thighs, its most likely that I am naked in his arms, but my problem is that when my husband skims his lips and nose on my legs, his hand constantly rubs and pulls my pubic hair, which makes me very, very uncomfortable. Hence for me it is always a better experience in this sort of love making if I am wearing a panty, but seldom could I do that.

(MyPornSnap.top)_kajal-aggarwal-sex-xxx.jpg

Guru-ji was very eagerly licking the sandalwood off the well-formed legs of Gouri. His hands were kept on both sides of her legs to keep his body balance. I could see the prick within Guru-ji's brief getting stiffer and more prominent. Quite natural, I thought. He might be a god-man, but a human after all. Guru-ji was already up around her knees and his tongue was gliding and sweeping her well-formed thighs. Her teenage skin was naturally very taut and I thought Guru-ji surely was having a wonderful time. Guru-ji now gave a halt and chanted some mantras loudly and then again became engaged in licking the naked legs of this sexy teenage girl lying on the floor in a bikini as if. Gouri remained stationary in her posture with her eyes tightly closed and a fully blushed face. As Guru-ji was nearing her panty-covered crotch crossing her marble like thighs, he lifted his head to say something.

Guru-ji: Uncross your legs a bit Beti.

Gouri opened her eyes with a question mark on her face. I was certain that she could realize that if she spreads her legs, Guru-ji would surely put his head between her legs. She was naturally very hesitant.

Guru-ji: Beti I need to perform the act properly. You must unfold fully before me and not shy at all.

I was watching all along. Gouri very reluctantly uncrossed her legs before Guru-ji's eyes, but he was not fully satisfied and Guru-ji somewhat forcefully parted Gouri's nude legs creating a triangular gap between her legs. Before she could say anything, Guru-ji shouted "Jai Linga Maharaj" and placed his head near her love spot and started licking the inner sides of her milky white thighs.

Gouri: Uhhhhhhhhh! Guru-jiiiiii!

Guru-ji paused again and lifted his head.

Guru-ji: Beti, just keep recite this mantra in your mind and do not concentrate on your physical emotions.

Saying that he gave a six-word mantra to Gouri and she started murmuring that while Guru-ji continued his sexy act. I could see Guru-ji's tongue lapping up the last bit of the sandalwood from Gouri's upper thighs. Guru-ji's mouth was now dangerously close to her panty and Gouri was visibly very uncomfortable and was shifting and moving on the floor. Guru-ji's nose was poking her now at a position, which always remain covered by clothes â€" for that matter not only for her, for any woman, for me also. Guru-ji's tongue was now actually roaming on her upper thighs, very up, just below her panty and even if a girl wears a miniskirt, this part of her body would surely remain covered, and to have a male tongue and nose probe that area would surely make any woman go crazy in excitement. Gouri was no exceptional and she was giving out moans and screams loudly.

gouri-g-kishan-xxx-photo-fake-boobs.jpg

I noticed Guru-ji avoided touching Gouri's love spot, but made Gouri more crazy, as he shifted his attention to her sandalwood paste covered navel and belly. At the same time, now Guru-ji was almost over Gouri's body also and the scene definitely would remind me my husband climbing my body on bed for a steamy intercourse session. I was myself breathing very heavily now seeing all this in front of my eyes and I felt the same tightness slowly again within my bra when I was enjoyed by Mr. Yadav an hour back. I would never forget the way he molested me in the toilet and the way I jerked made him masturbate to save myself getting fucked.

Guru-ji was now almost complete with his licking the middle part of Gouri's body. Now as he proceeded further, he was stretching his body on Gouri's tender body and things were really looking very hot. Though Guru-ji was chanting mantras from time to time, but my focus was now fully physical. Gouri was murmuring the mantra, which Guru-ji gave her minutes ago, but how can a girl concentrate on anything else when a male is licking her body? He now completed licking Gouri's neck and shoulder and was almost over her face. For the first time, I noticed Guru-ji placed his body weight on Gouri lying on the floor and he started licking gently her forehead. The sandalwood was briskly vanishing as Guru-ji's tongue was slurping her skin.

Guru-ji: Jai Linga Maharaj!

Guru-ji uttered this and now did exactly as my husband would do on bed, i.e. placed his full body weight over Gouri's body and with some slight adjustments made sure his lund was exactly over her panty-covered honey pot! Guru-ji's heavy flat chest was now crushing her bra clad budding boobs as his body lay over her. The way Gouri was uncrossing her legs I could easily realize that she was fully excited by this continuous male intrusion on her body. I tilted my head a bit to see the whole scene and saw Guru-ji held Gouri's face with both hands. Gouri's eyes were closed. And, then Guru-ji slowly proceeded to meet Gouri's lips! Guru-ji was kissing Gouri. Initially like any woman, Gouri was a bit hesitant, but probably due to Guru-ji's personality, she succumbed in fear and respect.

The kiss was slow, but long. I was sitting and watching all this with a dry throat, honestly wanting to be touched again, but obviously not the way Mr. Yadav treated me. I could still feel his lips on mine when he was enjoying my body in the toilet. Seeing I am not watched I scratched and rubbed my pussy a bit over my sari and adjusted my sitting position and parted my legs a bit. Guru-ji on the other hand was making very definite moves. The kissing was complete and Guru-ji lifted his head off Gouri's wet lips. Gouri was virtually gasping for a breath after being kissed by a personality like Guru-ji. Her face though depicted she enjoyed the lip lock, but the fear and astonishment was also telling on her face. Guru-ji now pulled his body off her body and sat beside her.

gouri-g-kishan-big-fucking-ass.png

Guru-ji: Beti, now I will help you relieve from all distractions and "dosha" from your mind and body. I noticed you were shivering while I was cleaning your lips. Why? What are you afraid of Beti?

Gouri: Err, yes Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Why Beti, did you got afraid when your boyfriend kissed you? I must follow the "dosha khandan" norms of the yagya, otherwise Linga Maharaj would be unhappy and not only you, I will suffer in life too. So, instead of being afraid, you just relax Beti.

Gouri just nodded her head. Guru-ji continued.

Guru-ji: For example, just see how long you have been in this two piece garment? You were feeling shy and afraid initially, are you feeling that much shyness now? No. So, do not bend your mind on these aspects, just worship the mantra that I gave you in your mind and let me do whatever is needed to clean your soul.

Gouri looked visibly very shy again, as Guru-ji reminded her that's she is only wearing her bra and panty and nothing else and a pair of male eyes was watching her constantly. She could not answer anything.

Guru-ji: Yes, I know there is a 'but' in your mind and that's why you are getting distracted each time. I want you to attain that ultimate level so that your distraction ends.

Gouri: How Guru-ji?

Guru-ji: Just close your eyes, murmur the mantra, and respond to my actions. No ifs, no buts, no questions. Okay?

Gouri nodded not knowing she actually signed the visa for Guru-ji to enjoy her sexy virgin body.

Guru-ji: Jai Linga Maharaj! Beti, close your eyes and worship the mantra again and again till I say to stop. In "dosha khandan" the next step is to wipe out the salt off your body. Kajal, can you pass me that bowl please.

I was not prepared for any command from Guru-ji at this stage and was not expecting he would look at me also. I fumbled a bit, as I was then feeling and pressing my nipples over my blouse with my right hand, actually quite turned on seeing Guru-ji's hot acts with Gouri, but tried to quickly recover.

Me: Yee. Yes Guru-ji.

I alighted quickly and picked up the bowl of herbal water from beside the yagya fire and went in front of Guru-ji. He took the bowl, but indicated with his eyes towards my gaand. I was heavily surprised at his gesture. I looked with a question mark on my face at him and he without spending a word turned me slightly by holding my thigh area towards my right side and with his hand pulled out my sari that was tucking in my ass crack. I virtually flushed, as I was feeling so ashamed to be caught and corrected like that so openly by a male. Since I alighted quickly from my sitting position I did not remember to straighten the sari over my hips and my sari remained tucked in my ass crack as I walked before him. I very well knew I look pretty much indecent when this happens, more so since I possess a rather heavy gaand. I turned red naturally in shyness like a newly married bride standing before this Godman and my eyes automatically dropped towards the floor.

It was not the first time this has happened though I try to remain alert in most instances when I stand up from a prolonged sitting posture, but there were occasions when I missed, like today. The other problem especially for me as I mentioned before is my panties not fitting properly on my buttocks and slipping into my ass crack, which fosters this. Once I remember I went to the market via a bus and got the window seat and when I alighted from the bus I was unaware that my sari had tucked within my ass crack. That day also my panty must have slid into my deep ass crack and I loitered the whole market like that and every male must have had a feast for their eyes with my swinging heavy hips making the scene more alluring. I was made aware only when a female customer at a cosmetics shop alerted me. But honestly, never ever in my life did a man have the courage to indicate me that my sari was sticking in my ass - not even my husband. I believe my husband must have seen me doing daily household chores many a times and once or twice when I was unmindful 'this' must have happened, but…

Wait! Wait!

Then did he purposefully not alert me and watched me walking in front of his eyes with my sari tucked in my ass crack? 'Rajesh! You naughty brute', I murmured within myself.

I came back to my senses as Guru-ji started narrating mantras as he sprinkled the water on Gouri's body and indicated me to get back to my position. In no time I noticed Gouri's body got wet and Guru-ji was cleaning the last bit of sandalwood off her shinning naked skin. It seemed someone was buttering bread with a knife, as Guru-ji's right hand effortlessly worked on her almost naked body. Gouri remained on the floor in the lying position with her eyes closed, but was shaking just a little to the touches of Guru-ji on her thighs, navel, belly, and neck. I noted her bra and panty were getting wet as Guru-ji was sprinkling ample water on her body. Now I could clearly see her nipple impressions over her semi-wet white brassiere. She must be quite heated up through Guru-ji's prolonged licking. The watering episode was over.

Guru-ji now was watching Gouri intently sitting just beside her on the white sari spread on the floor. I observed Guru-ji looked down and feasted his eyes under Gouri's deep cleavage. Her fair and taut skin, being watered, looked shinning and very, very inviting. Now Guru-ji was on his knees and balanced with his hands on the floor on both sides of Gouri's body and bent down over her face. What would he do I wondered? He gently touched and kissed both her ears. I saw Gouri's whole body trembled to his touch. Then his lips grazed down her cheeks and moved to her neckline and kissed her all over my neck. Gouri was gasping now and her legs getting gently parted. I was pretty sure now what was in store for this teenage virgin 19- year old girl.

I was no doubt enjoying this sort of a love scene. Guru-ji then kissed Gouri's hands. His lips grazed her whole naked arms, one by one, up to her armpits. The kissing and touching was very slow. I could see Gouri breathing very heavily now because I feel this was for the first time she was touched by a male in her lying position wearing such scanty dress. Guru-ji completed this process touching her navel, thighs, and knees. Then he sat down near her legs and took Gouri's left leg in his lap. I saw Guru-ji's lund was very erect by now within his mini brief and he deliberately made Gouri's naked foot touch his lund!

He closed his eyes for sometime probably feeling her feet on her covered manhood and then lovingly did the same to her right leg. Then what Guru-ji did would make any woman go wild with excitement. He simply lifted her feet and started licking the sole of her feet!

Gouri: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Guru-ji. Please.

Gouri uttered in ecstasy, which was very natural. She was moving her hips on the floor forcefully with each of Guru-ji's tongue stroke on her foot sole and with her foot up in the air in Guru-ji's hands and her hip gyrating, the scene looked utterly vulgar. I had to drop my eyes for a moment, but action continued. Guru-ji did the same process with her other foot and Gouri must have been already wet within her panty. She had her eyes closed â€" I was not sure what the exact reason was â€" may be in shame or in sexual delight or both.

I observed Guru-ji acted cleverly and did not give Gouri even a moment to respite and made her stand up. Gouri could not meet my eyes and was looking at the floor. Guru-ji's now positioned himself right behind her. Very clearly, his erect manhood was poking Gouri's bulging ass cheeks. Guru-ji encircled her with his large muscular arms feeling her upper belly region. I noticed Guru-ji was whispering something in her ear, which I was unable to hear. Gouri stood motionless with her eyes tightly closed and lips murmuring, probably the mantra Guru-ji told her to narrate in her mind. Guru-ji's fingers for the first time crawled on the most sensitive part of a female body, her love spot. Guru-ji was slowly moving his fingers on Gouri's panty covered pussy. Gouri leant back on Guru-ji's body and seeing the scene my nipples were then and there rock hard piercing the fabric of my bra. I subtly adjusted my blouse and bra to be somewhat comfortable.

Guru-ji by that time had made Gouri more uncomfortable by unhooking her bra, which resulted in a weak protest from her.

Gouri: Guru-ji please, I am feeling so …

Guru-ji: Beti, you must have the mental makeup to sacrifice physically to Linga Maharaj. And what is the shame in front of me? I hope you are not feeling any discomfort due to your Kajal's presence?

Now as Gouri made the slightest movement within Guru-ji's arms, her open bra was accenting the jiggling of her youthful mammaries.

Gouri: No, no, am okay in front of aunty, but…

She was still leaning on Guru-ji's body while speaking and Guru-ji was also replying while moving his fingers on her lower belly region. That was the height, I thought.

Guru-ji: Beti, this is not the first time I am executing this "dosha khandan". Isn't it? What is your age? 18 or 19. Women of your mother's age during "dosha khandan" has to open their undergarments in front of me. That's the norm Beti. And if they don't shy, why are you getting so withdrawn?

Gouri: But…

Gouri was still trying to put up an argument, when Guru-ji suddenly inserted his fingers within her panty and started scratching her pussy area.

Gouri: Ouch! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

The scene was extremely hot and now Gouri was virtually struggling and gasping with an open bra and a male hand within her panty front. Guru-ji was executing each step very tactfully.

Guru-ji: Beti, if you really feel very shy, do one thing. Close your eyes and keep your arms crossed over your yoni.

gouri-g-kishan-3x-photo-sex.jpg

I was amazed to see Guru-ji advising the girl with his hand inserted within her panty. Gouri was still not convinced, which was natural a girl for her age.

Gouri: No, no Guru-ji, I can't…

Saying that she did something, which was very unexpected. She turned towards Guru-ji and hugged him and buried her face in his flat broad chest in shame. Guru-ji had to take out his hand off her panty and could not react for a moment, but recovered quickly.

Guru-ji: Beti, don't feel shy. See your Didi is smiling at you.

Definitely I was not smiling. But as Guru-ji and Gouri both turned to me I had to smile and say something.

Me: Yes Gouri…

I could not say anything more. In fact, what would I say? 'Yes, go ahead, open your undergarments and become naked.' How can I say that to a female, being a woman myself? Though Gouri was by then virtually naked with her open bra through which all the beauty of her twin boobs were very evident and her panty just clinging somehow to her trunk. Guru-ji completed my incomplete sentence.

Guru-ji: Now that your Didi also nodded, you should not feel shy anymore.

Saying that he distanced himself from Gouri and honestly she looked hopeless. She stood with her head down, fully open back with the bra strap and hook almost vanishing below her armpits, and arms crossed to cover some dignity.

Guru-ji: Beti, don't waste time. Open your undergarments. Get naked.

Gouri remained static and Guru-ji repeated his order with a stern voice.

Guru-ji: Nangi… I said.

Gouri slowly started peeling off her open bra from her attractive breasts and when she dropped her bra to the ground, her boobs looked like two fresh pomegranate bokey. Her boobs were very tight and they were handful in size and looking very sexy with the standing pink nipples on them. I noticed Guru-ji was seemed enthralled by their beauty â€" afterall, naked boobs of a 19-year-old girl and that too of a girl like Gouri, who possessed a very developed figure.

Then she bent a bit and started pulling down her panty from her waist. The scene was extremely alluring for any male, I know, as when we women do this, our boobs hang like pendulum in the air. Personally I always try to avoid this, even while changing in front of a female, as I look very awkward especially with my hanging mammaries. Gouri looked damn sexy in that posture and I saw Guru-ji's lund was growing in strength within his brief and it was looking absolutely like a tent. Ultimately she got out of her last clothing and stood stark naked in front of Guru-ji.

gouri-g-kishan-sex-photo-deepfake-nude.png

Guru-ji: That's like a good girl. Jai Linga Maharaj!

Saying that he almost jumped to Gouri's naked flesh and hugged her. Gouri's naked body was shivering at his touches, which was visually very evident. Guru-ji knelt down and buried his face deep in her belly. He was rubbing his face there and Gouri started to moan, naturally. Guru-ji was now getting excited with every move and feverishly licking all her flat smooth stomach while his hands were caressing and squeezing Gouri's naked ass cheeks. Gouri also now slowly initiated responding to this Godman's sexual desires. She gradually put her hands on his head, for support I guess.

My eyes were popping out seeing this naked skin show. Guru-ji's hairy and muscular body was already naked except for his mini brief holding his erect penis and now this 19-year-old girl with a very developing figure had not a thread on her body! I watched Guru-ji putting his tongue in her navel and was circling it making Gouri go wild in excitement. For me it was an unbelievable experience. I had never seen such lovemaking LIVE, if I could term it. Guru-ji quickly was up again and now he focussed to the most obvious thing, Gouri's twin peaks. Her tight hooters were in front on his eyes and very near his lips. Guru-ji's mouth remained wide open for a while looking at her tight boobies. He put his mouth to one of her boobs and straightway started sucking the nipple and with the other hand did what men loves doing the most â€" squeezed her other boob.

Gouri: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! My god! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch!

gouri-g-kishan-sex-photo-download.jpg

Naturally Guru-ji's heavy dose of squeezing and licking had made Gouri, like any woman, go wild in stimulation. Guru-ji virtually attacked Gouri's jiggling young naked boobs with his mouth, lips, tongue, and hands. This went on for some minutes leaving Gouri panting. Guru-ji was not at all giving a chance to Gouri for a breather and was onto his next act. Now his right hand moved to her round ass and continued squeezing them till they turned red! After that he hugged her again and probably to give himself some breathing space. He hugged her tight and her boobs were crushing against his chest. Gouri also, I saw, wrapped her hands around his neck and Guru-ji's both hands were caressing her naked scratch-less back and firm buttocks.

Guru-ji pushed his pelvis against her pussy and pulled her closer to him. Clearly now Guru-ji lund was knocking on her bare choot. Guru-ji now slowly made her lie down on the sari on the floor and he followed suit lying on top of her. Guru-ji was now openly kissing Gouri on the lips and was also licking her face, kissed her neck and of course was cupping and crushing her twin mangoes at his free will. I was getting restless now, as Guru-ji was spending plenty of time on this and my condition was getting torrid by the moment. I felt like uncrossing my leg widely and scratch my pussy. My bra was getting tighter seeing the steamy action in my front, but I could not open it also to make free my firm balls.

Gouri: Aaaaaaah! Oiiiiiiiiii Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

A0da4uoMD9zdTwSI2FvvtSBuYRhrdPTj1o0VRk9AKnUzPWGiLDtoPQn_ogKpNuSVRfNnZ2BJsiRk8nhD-9gaMdns3Wri

Guru-ji probably gave a hard bite on Gouri's boob and hence such a reaction from her. I thought in my mind, which male would leave this opportunity when he has got such a sexy girl completely naked under him? Guru-ji was now going down from her boobs and I saw that Gouri's both breasts were glistening with Guru-ji's saliva and her nipples were absolutely upright and taut. In fact, my position was also not far way from Gouri in terms of nipple erection if I open my blouse and bra now. They had also raised their heads fully within my tight bra. Guru-ji quickly was up to his next subject and his tongue started probing the young girl's pussy area.

Gouri: Nooooooooo. Noooooooo. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease.

Gouri's request fell to deaf ears as Guru-ji held her both hands with his strong muscular hands and vehemently licked her pussy area through her thin pubic hairs. He kept licking and licking and kept moving down inserting his tongue into her pussy now. Gouri practically went mad in excitement and was squirming left and right on the white sari on the floor and kept moving her naked ass up and up. As Guru-ji's head descended from her pussy towards her milky thighs, I could see her pussy juices shinning on her inner thighs. Gouri was moaning very loudly now and I doubted the sound would go outside the room. But since the puja ghar was at a remote corner of the house, there is little chance it would go to her parent's ears. She was jerking more her ass in the upward motion in order to meet more of Guru-ji's tongue.

gouri-g-kishan-south-actres-hot-fakes-sex-page.jpg

Now it was time for Guru-ji to show his erect and thick manhood to Gouri and of course me who was the spectator and my eyes almost popped out seeing the thickness of his lund.

Me: My god! What size!

I mumbled to myself. Gouri must have fainted if she saw that. Alas! Guru-ji doesn't have a wife, I thought; she would surely feast on that proud manhood each night. Guru-ji became completely naked by throwing his brief to the floor and it landed just inches away from me and I could see the orange brief was wet with stains of precum. I could not take away my eyes off his lund, as it was so stout and looked like a polished rod. It must be at least 8-9 inches clean in length. Before coming to ashram, I had only seen my hubby's erect prick, but after coming to ashram I have seen and felt more than one male tools, but I am sure this looked the 'best'. Gouri was not in a position to see Guru-ji's open lund, as she still had her eyes closed. A virgin girl would not know actually what that lund meant to me, a married woman, who has taken a male dick many a times. Involuntarily I was twisting my tongue on my lips seeing Guru-ji's open jiggling pole, but as soon as I realized that, I felt so shy about my shamelessness. I was pretty sure that Guru-ji's penis would tear Gouri's cunt apart.

I could sense that the lovemaking of Guru-ji and Gouri was reaching the climax. With his hands he started spreading her legs further and lifted them as well. Guru-ji now held her legs up and put them on his shoulders. Gouri had to open her eyes to this act. She looked at Guru-ji and instantly dropped her eyes in shame. Guru-ji twisted and pinched her nipples once casually as if he was cuddling the cheeks of a baby! He brought his upright dick near her choot, adjusted the tip onto the right hole and very slowly initiated to push it inside.

Gouri: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!

gouri-g-kishan-naked-pics.jpg

Loud moans were coming out of Gouri's open mouth and she held Guru-ji's hairs in ecstasy. Since Gouri was a virgin, Guru-ji naturally could not enter at the first attempt. He spread her cunt lips with one hand and holding his penis with other hand, pushed it harder and this time and a very loud scream came out of Gouri's mouth. Guru-ji quickly glanced at the closed door of the room and then quickly kept his mouth over Gouri's lips to shut her screaming. I could realize it must have been a very painful experience for the teenage girl, more so due to this mammoth piston trying to enter her hole. I am pretty sure that even matured experienced women would fumble taking this tool within their holes. Guru-ji was careful enough not to hurt too much to Gouri and was stroking very gently and kissing her continuously and simultaneously twisting her nipples to get the maximum discharge off her pussy.

Gouri: Ooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Ufffffffffffffffffffffffffff!

gouri-g-kishan-xxx-big-sex-nude.jpg

Gouri was struggling near Guru-ji's heavy stature and writhing in pain. Their nude boides about to copulate looked like heavenly bodies in the golden glow of the yagya fire. I was almost mesmerized by the scene. They both were sweating profusely in the heat of the fire and their won body heat due to the sexual act. Guru-ji now was increasing the thrust and while Gouri constantly moaned and cried I noticed drops of blood on the white sari below Gouri's bottom. I could well realize that her virginity was broken. Guru-ji did not stop for a moment at her screaming and slowly pushed his dick into her vagina more and more. Gouri was struggling as if like a chicken when cut in a meat shop. I was feeling pity for her as I could very well realize the pain taking that huge tool into her very tight pussy. After quite some time Gouri seemed to be enjoying Guru-ji's strokes and the white sari was red with bright blood from Gouri's pussy. I was spellbound seeing the scene, the first time I saw an intercourse session in front of my eyes. Guru-ji had also shifted his mouth off Gouri's lips, as she was feeling less pain and screaming less. I saw Guru-ji's huge palms were covering both her erect boobs and were being kneading heavily as he pumped into her.

gouri-g-kishan-porn-image-pussy.jpg

Guru-ji was now gasping for the first time and I realized he was loading off his semen into Gouri's honey pot. Gouri was again moaning in sheer ecstasy. I remembered my first sexual experience with my husband and that night I also had a tremendous experience of fun, pain, tears, and excitement like Gouri had today. But honestly I missed Guru-ji's stout piston, as my husband's tool was just a normal 6-inch erect penis and certainly not as 'healthy' as Guru-ji's. Both their bodies now came to a halt slowly â€" utterly exhausted â€" both were sweating profusely in the heat of the yagya fire. Guru-ji's body lay over Gouri's nude 19-year-old stationary body after the long sexual act was complete and they both had their eyes closed.

gouri-g-kishan-actress-low-neck-blouse-porn-video.jpg

all of sudden room doors broken and police entre the room. they arrest guriji. it was a trap. Gouri's father done this. he know what guriji doing with devotes....

sad-look-pics-of-Kajal-Agarwal.jpg

THE-END...?

Back