• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Janhvi pulled her phone out of her purse and glanced at the time. Seven fifty-nine. Sara had told her she would meet her at eight. She leaned back against the cool metal of the library shelf. She had no idea why Sara had suggested they meet here, in this tucked-away corner of the library basement, surrounded by stacks of ancient looking biology journals. She'd arrived almost half an hour early and had not seen a single person the entire time she waited. "Only for you Sara..." she muttered under her breath.

JanhviKapoor.jpeg

Suddenly she felt arms wrap around her waist from behind and a warm whisper in her ear. "Hey there, pretty lady," Janhvi recognized Sara's voice and turned around.

"Hey yourself. I was starting to think you were standing me up," she laughed.

sara-Janhvi-khan-spotted-at-salon-juhu-118952.jpg

"Never," Sara replied, leaning in and placing a soft kiss on Janhvi's lips.

"Sara!" Janhvi whispered, "Not here! Someone might see us."

"Have you seen a single person in these stacks since you got here?" Sara asked, with a smirk.

"Well, no..." Janhvi said.

"Exactly," Sara looked smug, "And you never will. I've scoped out this section thoroughly. No one comes back here, except the library staff, and they stop their checks at five."

sara3_062117014023.jpg

Sara place her hands on Janhvi's hips and pushed her back against the shelf. The corners of Janhvi's lips twitched up into a smile. This time, when Sara kissed her, she kissed back.

Sara and Janhvi were both in their second year of college. They'd met as freshmen, when Janhvi got cornered by a predatory senior at a frat party. Sara had "accidentally" dumped her drink on him, causing enough chaos to whisk Janhvi away to safety. They'd been inseparable ever since.

200.gif

They made a striking pair. Sara was tall, with long dark hair and chocolate brown eyes. An athlete in high school, her body was toned and slim with curves in all the right places. Janhvi was also tall, but that's where the similarities ended. She had shoulder length hair.

Sara slipped the tips of her fingers under the hem of Janhvi's blouse, skimming them across the soft skin of her stomach. Janhvi let out a gasp, parting her lips just enough to let Sara slip her tongue into her mouth. Sara couldn't believe her luck. When she and Janhvi had kissed at a party a month ago, encouraged by too much tequila and a dare from some stupid boys, she had liked it. When Janhvi kissed her two weeks later, in her dorm room totally sober, she was over the moon. They'd been sneaking around ever since. Neither girl considered herself a full-blown lesbian, but neither girl wanted to stop either.

2901510ec6bc555f0afdc88079eee0233d70235b.gifv

Sara started to trail kisses down Janhvi's jaw and over to her ear. She caught the lobe between her teeth and started to kiss and suck the soft flesh. "Mmm..." Janhvi moaned. She had such sensitive ears. Sara dragged her teeth across the ridge of Janhvi's ear relishing the way her body tensed and squirmed in response. She slid her thigh between Janhvi's legs and smiled when she felt Janhvi start to grind her hips against her.

Sara continued to lick and kiss, moving from ear, to jaw, to throat and back. She wanted Janhvi to be so absorbed by the pleasure she was feeling that she wouldn't get shy about the fact that this was all happening in a relatively public setting. Sara started to move her hands further up under Janhvi's shirt. She stroked her sides and stomach softly, moving towards her breasts. Finally, she cupped Janhvi's B-cup breasts in her hands. Janhvi jumped, but she didn't pull away as Sara brushed her thumbs over her nipples. They immediately stiffened and became incredibly, deliciously sensitive.

4BwGvcjdGJPOQAh53DtBI6qMaL4LAn_oCkCtCWhUbIRnuymBne_UD8wSV4MrMSCd77FxdrKeFwo5OrXBDYVncUEkc8MttAFp2eM

"You like that Janhvi?" Sara whispered.

"So much," Janhvi panted.

Sara continued to brush her thumbs side to side. Janhvi's back arched, pushing her breasts against Sara's hands. Sara pulled one hand from underneath Janhvi's shirt and licked her thumb and index finger. Sliding her hand back into place, she grasped Janhvi's right nipple between her wet fingers and gently rolled it. "Aghh..." Janhvi cried out.

Sara froze, "Too much?" she asked

janhvi-kapoor-looks-hot-and-sexy-201802-1566056214-650x510.jpg

"No," Janhvi said, "I like it...it just surprised me."

Sara licked her other hand and started to play with both nipples. "You're so fucking sexy, baby." Janhvi responded by grabbing Sara's hips and pulling her closer as she ground her crotch against her thigh. She tilted her head back and closed her eyes.

Suddenly, there was a heavy thud, like a book falling off a shelf. Janhvi's eyes snapped open, "What was that?"

Anxious not to ruin the mood, Sara glanced around, "Nothing, we're still alone," she reassured.

"Are you sure?" Janhvi asked, still looking around.

Sara_ali_khan_sexy_pics.jpg

"Yes, baby," Sara leaned forward and kissed her, pulling the focus back to her body.

"Mmm..." Janhvi moaned, distracted from the sudden disturbance. She chose to believe Sara, that they were alone, because anything else meant they would have to stop. She leaned back against the shelf and closed her eyes.

Sara was feeling brave now. She continued to roll and pinch Janhvi's nipples for a few more seconds. With one hand still on Janhvi's breasts, she pushed the hem of her blouse up an inch and bent down to kiss and lick her exposed stomach. She blew softly over the trail of saliiva, making Janhvi shiver. She pushed up another inch or two. More kisses, more shivers. She pushed the rest of the way, exposing Janhvi's beautiful, perky breasts. She nuzzled them, taking a hard, pink nipple in her mouth.

janhvi-kapoor-nude-photo-fake.jpg

Oh my god...Janhvi thought. I can't believe this is happening. This is so wrong. Someone could see us, see me. My tits are out in the library, for fucks sake! She felt Sara's warm, wet mouth close around her nipple. Mmmm...but it feels so good.

Sara flicked her tongue over Janhvi's nipple. "More," Janhvi moaned, "Harder."

49a03fe6-da63-4b42-9276-c7d11bc6c8f3.gif

Harder? Sara licked her lips, covered her teeth and pinched Janhvi's nipple between them. Janhvi tangled one hand in Sara's hair, "Yes," she hissed, "Like that." Sara pinched and rolled Janhvi's nipples, moving back and forth between her breasts. She paused for second, then exposed her teeth and grazed them across the hard little buds.

"Oh, god," Janhvi breathed, "Do that again!"

Sara continued to graze Janhvi's nipples, feeling her back arch and her muscles tense. "Baby, don't stop," Janhvi moaned, "You're gonna make me cum."

974df746df3d21f576bba8dfa92bc26e.gif

Janhvi's grasp on Sara's hair tightened. Sara's teeth kept grazing over and over her right nipple, while her fingers pinched and rolled the left. Janhvi could feel the herself approaching the edge. She bit down on her lip, willing herself to keep the volume down, as she exploded. "Mmm..." she moaned, "I'm cumming Sara!"

Sara eased the pressure off Janhvi's nipples and nuzzled her breasts. She stood up and took a step back to admire her handiwork, smiling as she saw Janhvi's flushed face and the dazed look in her eyes. She hadn't even bothered to pull her top down. Sara adjusted the blouse to cover her and leaned in for a kiss. "Can you believe we just did that?" she whispered in Janhvi's ear.

Sara-Ali-Khan-bollywood-actress-stills-1.jpg

"Honestly, no," Janhvi replied, "But it felt so good...I just couldn't stop."

"I noticed," Sara smirked, "I didn't realize I was so irresistible."

"Shut up," Janhvi laughed. "You better leave first, I need a minute to compose myself."

"Ok," Sara said, "I'll meet you out front." She turned and walked down the aisle, winking over her shoulder as she left.

main-qimg-698950b82058f68e2887ba80a595e701

Janhvi took a deep breath and let out a tiny shriek...that was so fucking hot! She couldn't believe that she had just done that. She wasn't exactly a prude, but semi-public, semi-nudity, wasn't her usual Friday night, let alone cumming in the stacks of a college library. She started to leave and had reached the end of the shelf when she heard a sound, like someone clearing their throat. She looked around frantically and was about to decide she was hearing things, when a man stepped out from one row over.

1615953854_160223151_119527306800671_8409869265876897143_n.jpg

"Well," he said, smugly, "that was entertaining."

Janhvi pulled her phone out of her purse and glanced at the time. Seven fifty-nine. Sara had told her she would meet her at eight. She leaned back against the cool metal of the library shelf. She had no idea why Sara had suggested they meet here, in this tucked-away corner of the library basement, surrounded by stacks of ancient looking biology journals. She'd arrived almost half an hour early and had not seen a single person the entire time she waited. "Only for you Sara..." she muttered under her breath.

JanhviKapoor.jpeg

Suddenly she felt arms wrap around her waist from behind and a warm whisper in her ear. "Hey there, pretty lady," Janhvi recognized Sara's voice and turned around.

"Have you seen a single person in these stacks since you got here?" Sara asked, with a smirk.

"Exactly," Sara looked smug, "And you never will. I've scoped out this section thoroughly. No one comes back here, except the library staff, and they stop their checks at five."

sara3_062117014023.jpg

Sara place her hands on Janhvi's hips and pushed her back against the shelf. The corners of Janhvi's lips twitched up into a smile. This time, when Sara kissed her, she kissed back.

Sara and Janhvi were both in their second year of college. They'd met as freshmen, when Janhvi got cornered by a predatory senior at a frat party. Sara had "accidentally" dumped her drink on him, causing enough chaos to whisk Janhvi away to safety. They'd been inseparable ever since.

200.gif

They made a striking pair. Sara was tall, with long dark hair and chocolate brown eyes. An athlete in high school, her body was toned and slim with curves in all the right places. Janhvi was also tall, but that's where the similarities ended. She had shoulder length hair.

Sara slipped the tips of her fingers under the hem of Janhvi's blouse, skimming them across the soft skin of her stomach. Janhvi let out a gasp, parting her lips just enough to let Sara slip her tongue into her mouth. Sara couldn't believe her luck. When she and Janhvi had kissed at a party a month ago, encouraged by too much tequila and a dare from some stupid boys, she had liked it. When Janhvi kissed her two weeks later, in her dorm room totally sober, she was over the moon. They'd been sneaking around ever since. Neither girl considered herself a full-blown lesbian, but neither girl wanted to stop either.

Sara started to trail kisses down Janhvi's jaw and over to her ear. She caught the lobe between her teeth and started to kiss and suck the soft flesh. "Mmm..." Janhvi moaned. She had such sensitive ears. Sara dragged her teeth across the ridge of Janhvi's ear relishing the way her body tensed and squirmed in response. She slid her thigh between Janhvi's legs and smiled when she felt Janhvi start to grind her hips against her.

Sara continued to lick and kiss, moving from ear, to jaw, to throat and back. She wanted Janhvi to be so absorbed by the pleasure she was feeling that she wouldn't get shy about the fact that this was all happening in a relatively public setting. Sara started to move her hands further up under Janhvi's shirt. She stroked her sides and stomach softly, moving towards her breasts. Finally, she cupped Janhvi's B-cup breasts in her hands. Janhvi jumped, but she didn't pull away as Sara brushed her thumbs over her nipples. They immediately stiffened and became incredibly, deliciously sensitive.

4BwGvcjdGJPOQAh53DtBI6qMaL4LAn_oCkCtCWhUbIRnuymBne_UD8wSV4MrMSCd77FxdrKeFwo5OrXBDYVncUEkc8MttAFp2eM

Sara continued to brush her thumbs side to side. Janhvi's back arched, pushing her breasts against Sara's hands. Sara pulled one hand from underneath Janhvi's shirt and licked her thumb and index finger. Sliding her hand back into place, she grasped Janhvi's right nipple between her wet fingers and gently rolled it. "Aghh..." Janhvi cried out.

Sara licked her other hand and started to play with both nipples. "You're so fucking sexy, baby." Janhvi responded by grabbing Sara's hips and pulling her closer as she ground her crotch against her thigh. She tilted her head back and closed her eyes.

Suddenly, there was a heavy thud, like a book falling off a shelf. Janhvi's eyes snapped open, "What was that?"

Anxious not to ruin the mood, Sara glanced around, "Nothing, we're still alone," she reassured.

"Yes, baby," Sara leaned forward and kissed her, pulling the focus back to her body.

"Mmm..." Janhvi moaned, distracted from the sudden disturbance. She chose to believe Sara, that they were alone, because anything else meant they would have to stop. She leaned back against the shelf and closed her eyes.

Sara was feeling brave now. She continued to roll and pinch Janhvi's nipples for a few more seconds. With one hand still on Janhvi's breasts, she pushed the hem of her blouse up an inch and bent down to kiss and lick her exposed stomach. She blew softly over the trail of saliiva, making Janhvi shiver. She pushed up another inch or two. More kisses, more shivers. She pushed the rest of the way, exposing Janhvi's beautiful, perky breasts. She nuzzled them, taking a hard, pink nipple in her mouth.

Oh my god...Janhvi thought. I can't believe this is happening. This is so wrong. Someone could see us, see me. My tits are out in the library, for fucks sake! She felt Sara's warm, wet mouth close around her nipple. Mmmm...but it feels so good.

Harder? Sara licked her lips, covered her teeth and pinched Janhvi's nipple between them. Janhvi tangled one hand in Sara's hair, "Yes," she hissed, "Like that." Sara pinched and rolled Janhvi's nipples, moving back and forth between her breasts. She paused for second, then exposed her teeth and grazed them across the hard little buds.

Sara continued to graze Janhvi's nipples, feeling her back arch and her muscles tense. "Baby, don't stop," Janhvi moaned, "You're gonna make me cum."

Janhvi's grasp on Sara's hair tightened. Sara's teeth kept grazing over and over her right nipple, while her fingers pinched and rolled the left. Janhvi could feel the herself approaching the edge. She bit down on her lip, willing herself to keep the volume down, as she exploded. "Mmm..." she moaned, "I'm cumming Sara!"

Sara eased the pressure off Janhvi's nipples and nuzzled her breasts. She stood up and took a step back to admire her handiwork, smiling as she saw Janhvi's flushed face and the dazed look in her eyes. She hadn't even bothered to pull her top down. Sara adjusted the blouse to cover her and leaned in for a kiss. "Can you believe we just did that?" she whispered in Janhvi's ear.

"Shut up," Janhvi laughed. "You better leave first, I need a minute to compose myself."

"Ok," Sara said, "I'll meet you out front." She turned and walked down the aisle, winking over her shoulder as she left.

Janhvi took a deep breath and let out a tiny shriek...that was so fucking hot! She couldn't believe that she had just done that. She wasn't exactly a prude, but semi-public, semi-nudity, wasn't her usual Friday night, let alone cumming in the stacks of a college library. She started to leave and had reached the end of the shelf when she heard a sound, like someone clearing their throat. She looked around frantically and was about to decide she was hearing things, when a man stepped out from one row over.

Does it is over means story is complete and thanks for making my request

JanhviKapoor.jpeg

sara3_062117014023.jpg

200.gif

Awesome bro
Continue it bro

The first time I felt different was when I was ten and my mom took my waist and leg measurements and bought me new blue jeans for school. When I put them on, with her help, I winced in pain. She asked me what was wrong and I said through gritted teeth, "Too tight, Mommy, too tight!" She put her fingers in the waist band and jiggled it as I grimaced again. She told me I had plenty of room and I said, "Not there, here," and I pointed to my crotch.

My mom stood up and closed my bedroom door before she knelt before me and unsnapped then unzipped me. As soon as she tugged the jeans down just a little bit I moaned a sigh of relief. She looked at me with a very puzzled expression before pulling them down all the way. "Oh thank you Mommy," I said, "the pain is gone now."

"Okay, Jai, please point to exactly where it hurt you." Mom raised her eyebrows when I pointed to my cock in my briefs. "You're sure, honey?" Again I pointed with my finger right on my cock. She looked very nervous and I couldn't for the life of me figure out why. "Well, maybe these are too tight," she said and tugged my underwear down to my knees.

divyankatripathidahiya_remarkableperformances_hd.jpg

I noticed mom was staring into my eyes as she did this and then still looking in my eyes she said, "Is this any better?" When I told her not really she said, "Let me get your dad." He came in and pulled my pants back up making me wince in pain again. Taking one look at me he told me to take them off, then told my mom that I needed to have dress slacks instead of jeans...that I needed more room. She never bought me blue jeans again, and the kids at school teased me all the time about my 'business suit' like pants that I always wore.

I guess I should tell something about my family, so here's a brief synopsis. Mom and dad got married when she was almost 14 and he was 19, which resulted in my sister being born when mom was 15. I was born 10 days after mom's 16th birthday. There were complications and mom could no longer have children. I am now a high school senior of 17, my sister Mallika is 18 and goes to the local community college.

Mallika-Singh-Wallpapers-1.jpg

My dad showed he is still just a little prick when he packed his bags 3 years ago and left to shack up with his 21 year old secretary. After he left that night, when my mom finally stopped crying she said to me, "I guess that really makes you the man of the house now." I never caught the significance of her wordage till after my 18th birthday.

Just before my junior year started, I turned down an invitation from my grand father and my uncle to go fishing with them. My mom really thought I should go but I didn't like leaving her alone so I stood firm in my decision. They called the day before heading back home telling me I'd really missed a great time as they had caught tons of trophy sized fish. I told them I'd believe it when they got home. They never made it. An over hours semi truck driver crossed the center line at 90 miles an hour and flattened grandpa's car pickup.

My mom told me after the funeral that I was now the man of the entire family. Step-Grandma Devoleena married my grand father when she was 22; she was four years elder than my mom. My aunt Rashami (who never had any kids) is a few months away from being untrustworthy and my grandma is a very nice looking 40 years young.

DEVOLEENA-BHATTACHARJEE1.jpg

It was a Friday night and I had a date with a new girl in school – none of the girls I'd grown up with would go out with me due to the rumors about my having a tube sock stuffed in my shorts. Just before midnight that night I walked in the house, slammed the door then stormed off to my bedroom. Shortly my mom tapped on my door wanting to talk but I didn't feel like talking. I felt like a freak and thought I should see a doctor to get my problem fixed. Tomorrow I'd be 18 and inherit some money from my Grandpa and I would use that to end my torment.

"Please, honey, let me in so we can talk. I know you are upset, maybe we can talk it over and you'll feel better," my mom said. After the fifth time pleading with me I unlocked the door and told her to come in if she had to. I was lying on my stomach on my bed when she entered the room. "Jai, what's wrong, what happened tonight?"

"Oh, mom, it's the same shit, just like always!" I said as I buried my head in my pillow.

"Jai, you always say that but you've never told me just what the 'shit' was the first time. It's just 'the same shit' what ever that is. How can I help you if I don't know what it was to begin with?" Mom's face was painted with anguish and I could tell she really wanted to help me with whatever was bothering me.

IMG_20210317_133218.jpg

I surprised her by flipping over, my hand grabbing my shorts shrouded crotch as I yelled "This, mom, this is my shit, it has ruined my life and I'm sick of it! As soon as I get my inheritance I'm getting my life back!" Then I quickly rolled back onto my stomach.

My mom slowly reached out and lightly stroked my arm saying, "I don't understand what you're talking about! Please talk to me, please, let's go down to the kitchen and talk comfortably."

"Oh all right, mom." I answered. "Let me put on my sweats and I'll be right down."

I entered the kitchen and mom was sitting at the table still in her nightgown. It looked new to me, a lacy shear violet thing that showed a lot of her cleavage. I sat down and gulped when she leaned towards me asking what I had meant before. My throat was suddenly dry and my eyes were flitting everywhere in an effort to not let on that I wanted to stare at her beautiful breasts. I tried to speak but was too dry to get anything out.

Nude-Divyanka-Tripathi-Boobs-NudeDesiActress.com_05.jpg

Mom noticed my problem and said, "I'm thirsty too, I'll get us both a Coke." She then walked to the refrigerator and I noticed her gown reached just to mid thigh on her long shapely legs. When she opened the fridge the light came on, then she bent to get the drinks and had to bend way down to reach them on the bottom shelf. Her gown practically disappeared with the refrigerator light behind her and I salivated watching her luscious tits hanging sexily off her chest. She stood up smiling at me as she held up two cans of Coke then walked back and sat across from me. I swear my eyes were locked on her nipples as they jiggled and swayed as she crossed the room.

Mom blushed and said, "I'm sorry, honey, I've never worn this before. Maybe I should go get a robe..."

"No, you're fine. It's my problem, not yours." I said. Then I cleared my throat before, "It's a really pretty color, mom, you look really good in it. Um, I mean, er..."

"Thank you, but enough about my gown. Now back to why we're down here, just what about doing something to your crotch to get your life back"

After seeing her body through her back lit gown, my cock had risen it's ugly head and was still begging for attention, so I stood up and thrust my hips out saying, "This! This damned thing has ruined every chance I've ever had to have a steady girlfriend! Once they find out about it, BOOM, date over! I'm sick of it! I've felt like a freak of nature ever since I stopped wearing blue jeans when I was ten. TEN! I hate it!"

Mom was trying to speak but gibberish was all that came out, her eyes still locked on my huge tent in my sweat pants. Slowly she finally said, "Oh Jai, young girls don't realize what a beautiful thing a huge cock can be! Trust me, as they get older they will crave a cock like yours!"

"Mom, did you just call THIS 'beautiful'?" I asked in disbelief. "You have got to be kidding me!"

1Divyanka-Tripathi-is-super-hot-in-this-frame.jpg

In answer she leaned out to get closer to my tented sweats. This gave me an unobstructed look down her cleavage and I could see one rock hard nipple. On seeing that my cock twitched and my mother moaned before me. "Oh son, I never knew you felt so bad. Please, just let me see it." Then her shaking hands reached for my waist band and started tugging my sweats down. The elastic caught on my cock and bent it way down, so my mom pulled it forward and then quickly slipped it over the tip. Freed from its confines my cock smacked her under her chin as it reached for my stomach, where the tip stopped about two inches above my belly button.

"Oh my god!" she cried out and I was certain it had repulsed her. Then she surprised the shit out of me when she licked her lips before breathlessly asking, "May I son, oh please may I?" Before I was able to comprehend the question mom reached out and grasped it in both hands. A shudder went through her body and I thought she must be cold. Her hands on my shaft felt better than anything I had ever felt, then she upped the ante as she tightened her grip while stroking up and down the entire shaft.

preview.jpg

"Oh mom! Oooooooooooh" I moaned as she stroked me. Mom smiled up at me as she stroked me again, then looked down and saw a drop of precum on my cock head. Looking straight in my eyes mom leaned in and licked the drop off of me, causing me to groan loudly as my knees weakened.

Her eyes then went back to my shaft as she stroked me two more times. This was feeling better than anything before ever had. Suddenly my mom said, "I haven't been with a man since your father left us. And it's now 12: 45 A. M. so you are officially 18, so forgive me son, but, happy birthday!" With that said she lowered her lips to my cock and swirled her tongue around the head before she sucked in mightily on me and my cock slid to the back of her mouth and tickled her tonsils.

Cupace20200726005019.png

I never knew when she slid off her chair onto her knees before me but there she was on her knees worshipping at what was quickly becoming her alter. On the third down stroke of her mouth on my shaft, she opened her throat and I slid my entire rock hard shaft down her slender throat. I groaned in pleasure as the sweet sensations of her tongue and throat swept me towards an early orgasm. Mom was bobbing her face on my shaft as her nose kept being buried in my pubic hairs.

Nobody had ever touched my cock before but me and this felt – and looked – totally unbelievable. A quick glance at the clock showed only 7 minutes had past, but oh what a seven minutes! My hips were thrusting on their own and mom was giving me the blowjob of the century. I looked down at my mom and noticed I had my hands holding her head to me, not that I needed to. "Oh god, mom, I think I'm going to cum!" I shouted out.

She looked up at me and she grunted out "um hum" or something like it. It was hard to tell with my entire cock down her throat. She stared straight into my eyes as she intensified her efforts while her hands pulled my ass closer to her chin. Her head was pulling back till only an inch or two was inside her wonderful mouth then she would slam back onto me till my shaft bottomed out against her chin and nose. All the while her tongue was swirling all over my happy stick.

divyanka5.jpg

She pulled back and tried to smile before, working in tandem, she slammed back onto me while I thrust my hips hard into her face. I came! Oh shit but it was good! My groan echoed throughout the house as my sperm raced up and out of my cock, shooting straight into her stomach. My eyes were closed tight on my first two spurts but after that I looked down and watched my mom suck, stroke, love and worship my cock as she coaxed another 4 spurts into her throat and mouth. I continued twitching as she continued madly sucking and licking the first 3 inches of my shaft while she used both hands to forcefully stroke my cock as she moaned with each extra drop that she managed to get. I had to brace myself with a hand on the table or I would have fallen for sure.

Even though my mom knew I had no more cum to give her, she continued gently sucking my cock head, her tongue roaming tightly around the rim of my helmet. "Oh shit, that was fantastic, mom! I never knew this would feel so good!" She sucked hard on me again and the sensation was just too much for me. "No mom, oh shit, no more! Oh fuck!" Mercifully, she took pity on me and gently pulled her mouth off of my totally drained cock. A small drop of cum was on her chin and she scooped it up on a finger and then licked the entire finger off with gusto. My mom then kissed my tip before slipping down to sit on the floor. I slowly dropped to the floor beside her.

Divyanka-Tripathi-Nude-Indian-Actress-Sex-11942.md.jpg

"WOW! That was so nice! You taste really good son. Yummy!" Mom's chest was still heaving as though she'd just run a marathon. She looked so sexy. "Now, um, can you tell me more about that nasty problem that you want to get rid of?"

My face must have turned seven shades of red before I said "As far back as I can remember, all this thing had caused me was grief and pain. I couldn't wear the jeans I wanted to, all the guys laughed at me and the girls...well...they mostly wouldn't even date me. That's why I was so hopeful for my date tonight. We were making out and having a good time until she touched my cock, and once again it was 'I've got a headache, take me home now'. No girl has ever really touched it. The moment they found out how big it was, they all had to get away from me. Sometimes I felt like a Leper or maybe worse."

I must have looked awfully sad cause my mom was suddenly hugging me and stroking my face telling me everything would okay. "Jai, they were just young girls who had no idea what a treasure they had before them." I looked at her in disbelief and she said, "Let's go back upstairs and finish this talk in my room. Bring your drink." Then she got up while dragging her fingers the entire length of my shaft before she grabbed her Coke and walked sexily from the room. I quickly followed her and found her in her room on her bed.

Divyanka-Tripathi-new-free-fake-sex-album-05.jpg

"Why did you put your sweats back on? Take them right off, young man," mom instructed as she patted the bed beside her. I quickly pulled them over my hard cock, slipped them off and got on the bed next to her. "Much better, Jai. So you are telling me that none of your dates wanted anything to do with your fabulous cock?"

"Fabulous! None of them found it to be fabulous! None of them wanted anything to do with it!" I told her. "You were the first, um, girl to like it and, er, definitely the first to go down on me. Wow! That was the best birthday present ever!"

My mom looked at my cock bobbing above my waist before she said, "That wasn't your only present, it was just a preview of things to come. I love you Jai." Then my mom leaned over and kissed me fully on my lips before her tongue snaked into my mouth and latched onto my own. As we kissed she climbed over me and straddled my waist. I looked down in shock to see the tip of my cock, squeezed flat against my stomach, poking out from under her sexy gown. Mom shivered again before she grabbed the hem of her nightgown and quickly pulled it over her head and tossed it aside.

"Oh god, mom, you're body is beautiful!" I said as my eyes scanned her trim and toned frame. She had her bare pussy – when did she take off her panties? – directly on my shaft. Her pubic hair was trimmed short and shaped like an arrow pointing the way to her slit. Looking up I saw her trim belly, above that were her full luscious breasts. Her boobs were full and ripe, definitely much more than a full hand full each, and capped with quarter sized aureoles each of which sported a rock hard nipple pointing out about ¾ of an inch. "Honest, mom, I never knew you were so hot!"

Topless-Divyanka-Tripathi-removing-her-panties-hot-nude-navel-show-428x600.png

"Why thank you Jai, normally I'd say it's a good thing not to notice one's mother, but not right now!" She kissed me again as her hand reached down to find my cock. My hands had found her breasts and were squeezing them both making her moan. "Oooo, that feels so nice. Now it's time to make my little boy feel really nice." She had positioned her pussy opening over my cock head and slowly slid her hot and wet body down onto me.

"Oh god, mom! You feel really good!" I gasped.

She had a dreamy look as she slid further onto me saying, "You don't feel so bad yourself. Oh god it's been so long since I had a cock inside me." Mom wiggled her butt on me and corrected the angle before she sank fully onto me. "Oh fuckkkkkkkkkk, that's soooooo good, Jai!" She sat motionless, my 11 inch shaft firmly inside her hungry cunt. Finally she started rising up off of me before sliding back down till I again was deep inside her.

best9.jpg

She moved slowly for about 3 or 4 long strokes before her body stiffened as she arched her back, screaming my name. I couldn't believe how tight her pussy muscles were. As her cry ended she started bucking wildly on my shaft fucking me for all she was worth. Quickly she tensed again as moans emanated from deep inside of her and her orgasm slammed through her body for the second time in a minute.

After she recovered from her cum, mom kissed me as she again moved her hips on my cock. Then she rose up so she could really lift high above me before she would squeeze tight around my cock and pound her pussy back down onto me. Even though I had just cum in her mouth not more than 15 minutes ago, if she kept that up I knew I'd be cumming again soon. "Oh god mom, that feels so damned good! Don't stop, please, I never want it to end!" I cried out as my body tingled in pleasure. My hips started thrusting up in time with her down strokes and we were both panting hard.

150800239_divya-rape-64.jpg

Mom looked down at me as her hands held my hands to her breasts and said, "Oh god, Jai, that's it! Fuck mommy, fuck me with your beautiful cock. OH god, fuck me and make me cum." Her head was rolling on her shoulders and her eyes rolled back into her head as moans slipped from her clenched teeth. Suddenly her eyes shot wide open as she looked right into mine, her breath caught in her throat. Her hips were wiggling on my pelvis as she continued pounding her pussy onto me. "Oh Jai, I'm going to cum again! YES! God right there!" she cried as I lifted my hips high off the bed forcing even more of my cock into her. "Oh so good, oh fuck, oh my god, yes, Jai fuck me hard, ohgod JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIFUCKKKKMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Her body shook wildly above me as her orgasm slammed her like a tidal wave.

Seeing and feeling her cum pushed me over the edge and I cried out as I started pumping my cum into her cunt. This started mom on another new climax as her pussy muscles went nuts squeezing and grabbing my cock hard as it pumped and spurted inside of her. "FUCK YES! Oh Jai I'm cumming again!!!! Oh so good, oh shit, never so good! Oh. Oh. Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Then she collapsed onto my chest, her pussy continuing to spasm around my deeply buried cock. We hugged to each other as our bodies slowly recovered from our mutual orgasms.

150804928_11.jpg

My mom lifted her head a couple times and kissed me gently before laying her head back on my chest as we held each other in our post coital bliss. My cock was still firmly encased in her well fucked pussy and I was in no hurry to change that. I heard her moan softly and noticed she was asleep on top of me. Gently I kissed her on the top of her head and hugged her before I too fell asleep.

Light was just starting to filter in through the window when I awoke, at first not sure what the light weight was on my chest. Then I smelled my mom's shampoo and realized that my dream was not a dream. I looked down towards my feet and saw my mother's naked body stretched out on top of me. When I wiggled slightly I realized my shrunken cock was still held captive inside her pussy. When I moved again the sensations made my semi-hard cock start to regain its full size. I started thrusting gently into her and heard her moan before she tensed above me. Her body quickly relaxed and she looked up to my face saying, "That is a nice way to wake up. I could really get used to that." Then she kissed me and started rotating her hips on me, fucking back at me.

Divyanka-Tripathi-Nude-7.jpg

Slowly mom rose up into a sitting position over me again and began pumping her pussy on my now rock hard cock with gusto. After several minutes I pulled her to my chest then rolled us over so I was on top. "Mom, it's my turn to fuck you! I want to make you cum all over my cock," I told her. She responded with a happy groan as she was already kissing me again. I lifted up and off of her chest so my thrusts could be as powerful as possible. Mom spread her knees wide to open herself completely for me. After 3 or 4 minutes she was moaning in pleasure and I leaned my head down so I could take a nipple into my mouth. She groaned loudly when I licked around her left nipple but when I sucked it hard into my mouth and bit lightly down on it she lurched beneath me as her arms and legs clamped around my body. "Shit Jai, I'm cumming all ready! Oh fuck, oh don't stop, god please don't you stop! Oh god, oh shit,
FUCK...ME...JAI...MY...OOOOOOOOooooooooohhhhh shit!" I kept giving her long hard thrusts as she came hard under me, her juices flowing around my cock onto the bed.

Since I had cum twice a few hours earlier I wasn't even close to shooting my load, so I just kept pumping my hips, forcing my cock deeply into her. Mom was breathing hard and moaning as my cock continued pounding into her, giving her little climactic sensations. She pulled her knees up towards her chest and I slipped my arms behind her knees. When I leaned forward my arms pulled her ass into the air making my entry angle that much better. Mom gasped and grabbed my shoulders as my cock reached deeper into her core. Her pussy muscles were clutching wildly at my invading cock, and I could feel my balls tightening as my eruption neared.

(MyPornSnap.top)_divyanka-tripathi-fake-3.jpg

Balancing on one hand I leaned in to French kiss her as my fingers pinched and pulled her right nipple. I felt my mom cum hard as she screamed into my mouth and around my tongue. Her vagina became less than half its width of 3 seconds ago and I knew my balls were being pushed to the max. "Oh god, mom, I'm cumming!" My first spurt felt rocket propelled as it shot into her wet hole.

"Yes, Jai, cum in me! Cum for your momma. Oh god I'm cumming again, oh lord, yessssssss! Oh shit, fuck me, fuck me hard, yes just like that! Gawwwwwwwwwwwwddddddddddddddd!" My hips were slamming into her like a pile driver, hard, deep, and fast. Mom's hands grabbed her head as she rolled it side to side then she arched her back and neck, pulling her head way back. With one last unintelligible scream mom fell limp under me, her eyes crossed and her breath became more ragged than ever. Somehow her pussy muscles had stayed clamped around my prick and she milked my cock empty in no time. Finally we were both to spent to move.

122197693_dt05.png

"Oh my god, mom, that was so fucking awesome! I love fucking you!"

"Oh Jai, that was more than awesome, you made me cum so much! I love you!" We kissed and I gently let her legs back down. I gave her a couple quick short thrusts making us both moan, then I slowly pulled out and lay beside her. Mom snuggled into my open arms and we enjoyed our closeness till once again sleep overtook us.

I awoke to a bright sunlit room as a wonderful feeling engulfed my cock. I looked down my chest and saw my mom with my cock completely inside her mouth and throat. There was no way for me to know how long she had been sucking on me as all I knew was I was rock hard and it felt incredible. She had a look of supreme determination on her face as she loved my shaft, making me groan in pleasure. Mom looked into my eyes and sucked even harder, making my cock lurch in her mouth.

"Oh, mom," I groaned, "you're going to make me cum." She winked up at me and her tongue increased it's ministrations by tenfold. My chest was pulled up to a nearly sitting position as my body was shocked by the pleasure being bestowed upon me. "Grrrauorrgh!" I cried out and with no warning my sperm shot straight into my mom's throat and she groaned around my throbbing, spurting shaft. Most of my cum went straight down her pipe, but mom pulled back to get the last three smaller spurts into her hungry mouth. Somehow she managed to hold all of it in her mouth without swallowing, then she swirled the entire glob around my cock, washing my cock in my own cum. Finally she swallowed it all and then licked and sucked my cock gently until it was completely clean.

dp196.jpg

Mom then slithered up my side and kissed me passionately before snuggling into my arms. "Gosh, mom, that was fantastic! I could wake up to that every day, too. My turn..." I said as I began to move.

Mom grabbed my shoulders and held me in place. "Oh no you don't! Just whose birthday is it? That's right, yours, so you get pleasured today! I'll get mine tomorrow," mom said with a wink, "or along with you on the sly!" She laughed at my expression, then "Let's go take a shower, I want to really get a look at my hunk of a son."

Once in the shower mom let me wash her first, paying particular attention to her boobs, ass and pussy. Even though I wasn't supposed to, I managed to quickly get her off as I 'deeply' washed her pussy and clit. Mom then washed me head to toe. Not surprisingly, she saved my cock for last. After washing my shaft quite thoroughly, she rinsed me off then said, "I think I missed a spot."

Mom took hold of my cock and looked all around it before taking it into her mouth and working her tongue like mad on the first 4 inches of my rapidly growing shaft. Once I was fully hard she continued working only on the first few inches as her hands stroked the rest of my shaft. I started trying to thrust my hips at her and she pushed hard shoving my ass tight up into the corner. I was trapped in an area where no way could I move my hips. Obviously mom wanted me to know that she was in control, so I let her do what she wanted. Mom worked her tongue expertly over under and around my helmet, nearly pushing me over the edge time after time after time. My fingers were wrapped in my mom's hair as I gritted my teeth in the pain of such extreme pleasure.

Cum-on-Divyanka-Tripathi-boobs-in-bathtub-naked-bathing-pic.jpg

Mom had lessened her effect on me to keep me just below the point where I would blow my wad, and she kept me there forever...at least it felt like it. Suddenly I felt the hot water turn cool on its way to cold and mom hit with me everything she had. I didn't know that anything could create the suction she applied to my cock, while her tongue went nuts on the underside of my cock head. Just as I knew this was going to be it mom's head shoved forward and my entire cock disappeared into her mouth. I halfway expected to see it poke out the back of her head, but it didn't. Her throat muscles joined with her tongue as she sucked hard ripping my cum from my balls. I cried out in extreme pleasure as my knees slightly buckled.

Mom followed her pattern of taking the first shots of cum straight into her stomach before pulling back to get the rest into her hungry mouth. Again I marveled at her unbelievable cock sucking abilities.

When my cock had finally stopped all twitching within her cavity, mom clamped her lips tight again and dragged her mouth off of my very clean cock. As she stood to kiss me I noticed that not a single drop of cum had escaped her lips, in spite of the torrent of cum I pumped into her. WOW! Mom kissed me hard and fast before quickly rinsing my shaft again. Then she said, "Let's get out before we freeze!"

Divyanka-Tripathi-giving-handjon.jpg

We laughed and kissed as we dried each other. Every time I tried to pull her to me she slipped away from me. Then she said, "Let's have breakfast, love." While we ate I took in her raw beauty.

I'd never noticed it before, but just out of the shower and she was positively stunning. I swallowed hard and looked into my mom's eyes. She gave me a look that asked the question 'What?' and I cleared my throat. Finally, I had to say "Mom, my dad is a total ASS! He has to be to leave a sensuous beauty like you for that stupid bimbo! (I knew her from his visitation weekends) If you loved him half as good as you've loved me since midnight, he is a total and complete moron!"

"Well, thank you honey, and yes he is an ass and a moron, but enough about his good points!" We both laughed at that. "But it's your day and I don't want to spend it talking about HIM, so that topic is officially off limits." I took her hand and kissed it and mom nearly melted. She collected herself and asked, "So, how has your birthday been so far?"

"Oh jeeze, mom. If you have to ask, who was that gorgeous female I've been with all night?" She laughed at that. "I don't need any gifts today because you've given me the best possible gift ever...you! I don't know why you did, but thank you, thank you, thank you."

"Oh honey, I did it because I love you and I didn't want you to do anything to that wonderful cock of yours. Those school girls don't know a good thing when it falls into their lap, so to speak. And now that I've had you so many glorious times, I don't ever want us to stop! After today, you can have me any time you want me. But today, I please you, not the other way around."

Divyanka-Tripathi-micro-mini-bikini-sexy-semi-nude-body-exposed.jpg

"Do you mean any time I want it today, you're going to give me a blow job?"

"Pretty much, yes." Mom looked at me before continuing, "No, Jai, not when your aunt and grandma come over for the party!"

"Aw, shucks," I said. "You come from good stock, mom, they're both hot, too!"

"Watch it big boy, I don't think they will give you the same gift that your mom did!" She looked at me for a moment thinking before continuing, "You know, they don't have the same motivation as I did."

"Well, not right now they don't, but you could change that! After all, you did say you were going to please me sexually today any time I asked."

"Jeez Jai, with a request like that, I'm glad your sister has that tournament out of town today! She'll be over tomorrow for a small belated b'day party." We then talked about when Grandma Devoleena and Aunt Rashami were going to arrive.

About 20 minutes before my grandma was to arrive, I looked at my mom and said, "Hey mom, I think there's enough time." She laughed and called me a nasty boy, then checked her cell phone's clock and went to her knees. What she didn't know was that I felt reasonably certain that I could last longer than 20 minutes. I also knew that grandma was practically always early, very seldom late, so things could get very interesting. In addition, while mom was checking to make sure all was ready, I had written two notes that read, "Mom, don't knock or ring the bell. Just come on in and BE QUIET! It's a surprise! Thanks." I taped one to each door and then made certain my mom didn't go outside.

Also just to make certain, the clock next to the easy chair I was in had somehow become ten minutes slow and was facing the wrong way. Mom would need that clock to know how much time she had.

I was really enjoying mom's fantastic blow job when she asked me to turn the clock around. I did and she gave a sigh of relief that she had more time left. A minute or so later my grandma quietly walked out of the kitchen and then into the living room. Her eyes bulged at the sight before her and I signaled to her to be quiet. Amazingly she did, as she slowly moved to get a better view of what was happening to me and from whom.

tumblr_ocadtfCY8v1ulgtj6o1_500.gif

She watched intently for about five minutes before she carefully came over to us and gently whispered into mom's ear, "That looks delicious, do you suppose can have some of him too?!"

Mom just about fell over as she shrieked in shock. She stammered and stuttered and never really said or asked anything before grandma helped her out, "About 5 to 7 minutes I'd guess. You really seemed to be enjoying yourself. Now, answer my question. May I?"

Mom's lip was trembling as she looked at me, then the clock and then at her mom. Finally she nodded and aimed my rock hard dick at her. Like I said before, she's pretty hot for 40. She doesn't have to work but loves to hike. All of that keeps her in really good shape. Great boobs, tight body and very strong shapely arms and legs.

devoleena-was-brilliant-in-the-show-but-has-now-left-the-show-202101-1609940470.jpg

She quickly moved between my legs next to my mom and inhaled my cock till I hit the back of her throat. Her suction and tongue dancing on my shaft were really good and I had to let her know, "Oh my god, devoleena, that feels really good. Oh shit, yeah."

She pulled off of my shaft and said with a smile, "Why thank you honey, I thought I might be a little out of practice. By the way, if I'm going to be doing this to an 18 year old MAN, the least he can do is call me Devoleena. I hate blowing someone that calls me grandma. Deal Jai, er, Jai?"

"That's a deal, Devoleena," I said. With that she inhaled my cock again as her tongue swirled around and around my shaft. I groaned wondering how she could do that to nearly five inches of cock. Oh well. Each time I groaned she increased her efforts and soon I was struggling not to cum. God I loved the way she was sucking me off. Mom warned her that I usually shoot out buckets of cum. "Oh Devoleena, oh shit I'm going to cum! Fuck me Devoleena......I'm cumming!" I yelled as my first shot drilled through the back of her throat. Devoleena had pulled most of the way off of me leaving about an inch inside her talented mouth. She started swallowing with abandon and never missed a beat. When she could no longer get even a stray drop she sighed and let me slip from her lips. Then she turned and kissed my mom with a loud smack.

(MyPornSnap.top)_full-nude-devoleena-bhattacharjee-blowjob-nude-cock-without-condom.jpg

"You were right, Divyanka, he does cum in buckets. And they are very tasty buckets too! Thank you both, I for one really enjoyed that. I was a bit surprised, but...I can't say as I can blame you, Divyanka. Jai has really grown up to be quite the MAN! And yes, Jai, I would love to take you up on the offer, however unintentional, and fuck you, it's been a very long time since the...well since you know."

Finally I regained the ability to talk and said, "Oh gran...Devoleena, that was really good! I never thought I'd get a blow job from my...from you, WOW!" I leaned into her and hugged her tightly and kissed her in a most ungrandmotherly way.

"Goodness me, you're still hard, Jai! Sorry Divyanka, but I need this and I need it now." Devoleena frantically pulled her shorts and panties off in one quick movement, then rose up and straddled me where I sat in the chair. Her hands found my shaft and quickly positioned it at her opening before she slowly settled down onto me with a wavering "OoooooOoOoooOooooooooohhh." Once fully impaled she simply sat there with her eyes closed, a small smile on her lips. "God but I've missed this," she said as her eyes opened and she began moving on my invader.

My hands were working on undoing her blouse buttons and soon her top was on the floor with her shorts. I reached around her before realizing her bra had a front snap, so while I was there I buried my face in her cleavage and licked all over the valley between her boobs. Then I leaned back and unsnapped her bra, letting it hang there as my hands grasped both of her boobs and gently mauled them. She was lightly groaning as I squeezed them and when I pinched a nipple she went wild. Her pussy clamped onto my shaft as she fucked me hard and deep, while she leaned in and gave me a very deep and passionate French kiss. Whoa!

25dc35586616d22d3.md.jpg

Mom pulled her step-mom's bra from her shoulders and gently stroked her hair. Then mom leaned in and kissed me then her mom and said, "I'm going to leave you two to enjoy yourselves, I love you both. I'll have coffee in the kitchen when you are ready." Then she left us to ourselves.

I couldn't believe how beautiful my grandma's body was. All her physical activities had kept her body looking like a very good 30. Her boobs were slightly smaller than mom's but they sure were sensitive! Just a tug or lick would elicit cries and moans of pleasure from her. As Devoleena's hips moved on me, each time she slammed her pussy back down my cock head pressed into the back wall of her cunt. "Oaph, unh, oooh, ooch, oah, god, umph," she said each time my cock head pounded the end of her love tunnel.

Devoleena-Bhattacharjee-Nude-Indian-TV-Actress-Sex-3591.md.jpg

My grandma really surprised me when she planted her feet right on either side of my hips on the chair and started riding me like a jockey. Her hips were rising nearly all the way off of me before she would drop forcefully onto me. Before bottoming out her hips reversed directions and lifted nearly off of me then slammed back down. She was like a woman possessed as she took complete control and pounded her pussy onto me.

She had about three, maybe four, mini orgasms as she rode me and I was getting close due to the excitement of actually fucking my own sexy grandma. I moved one of me hands down and pinched and flicked at her clit, immediately sending Devoleena into a thunderous orgasm. Unlike my vocal mother, she clamped her lips tightly closed and her violently shaking body continued pumping onto my huge purple pillar. Devoleena's face was scrunched up into a determined contortion as she worked to bring me along with her.

giro41NuB-YtW03F2UmOyiMNAdU0zSOi6uAOIaSWc1padYiJeEM9SbOitve8P3F_L0sqq8l2u17-WPNxC1Z8Y8pkUS4cpxpzKqOswvomBFDReBmdbJRa4rU

I cried out, "Oh god, Devoleena, I'm cumming in your cunt!" I screamed as my cock spewed rope after rope of hot jizm into her. "God that feels sooo good!" My hips were thrusting up into her as she kept pounding down onto me from her jockey's position.

Obviously my climactic cries had an effect on my grandma as she too cried out "God yes, Jai, fuck me, fill me with your cum! Oh...god...so...good." After we were both finished Devoleena slowly slid down till my cock was again deep inside her. She groaned as my cock head pressed into the far recesses of her vagina. Her head rested against my chest as we both tried to recuperate. We sat like that for several minutes, my still rock hard cock twitching inside of her, and her pussy muscles randomly spasming and clutching at my cock. It felt so good.

PicsArt_11-01-10.38.19.jpg

Grandma was finally able to speak and she looked into my eyes and said, "Oh my god, Jai, that was so good! I needed to feel that again so bad, and you fucked me real good! Shit, I came so hard on your wonderful cock." She kissed me hard again then took a few deep breaths before continuing, "I don't know how this happened but I'm sure glad it did! This is the first time I've gone to someone's birthday party and got the best gift of all!" I thrust hard up into her to silence her as her body shuddered, then we hugged each other tightly.

Still holding her tight I wiggled my hips forward just enough to allow me to stand up. Surprisingly Devoleena wrapped her legs around my hips so I held her under her arms and walked into the kitchen with my cock still stuffed inside her hot and wet pussy. Devoleena looked at my mom and said "Ooooo, Divyanka, jai can carry me anywhere as long as it's like this!" Then she wiggled her hips giving little fucking movements which made her groan.

PicsArt_11-01-11.38.27.jpg

" I was nice enough to share him for a little while but he's mine the rest of the day! One of his presents is a blow job from yours truly pretty much when ever he asks for one. Please get down."

Grandma gave me a kiss and unsuccessfully tried to lift up and over my cock. She looked at me and softly said, "I hate to ask this, Jai, but could you please help me get off of that thing!?" I just chuckled and lifted her till just the tip was in her, then accidentally dropped her 10 inches! Both women cried out in surprise. Then I lifted her more out than up forcing my cock to drag along the top of her vagina and over her g-spot. Devoleena groaned out "Oh fuck, Divyanka, I'm cumming on Jai again!" and she slammed back onto me. Her hips pumped me about 8 hard strokes before she slowed and then just hung limply in my hands.

I walked over to a chair by the table and gently lifted my grandma's limp body up and off of me, then placed her on the chair seat. She briefly rested her head on the table before looking up at me. Slowly and breathlessly she said. "I don't know how or when all this started, but thank you both for letting me cum at your birthday party. Divyanka, if it's okay with you, I think I'll be a much more frequent visitor over here."

"Considering what has happened in the last 12 to 13 hours, I think I will need help keeping this man satisfied! So after today, as long as Jai...er, Jai is willing, be my guest. But today, he's mine! Jai, pour coffee for you two and I'll go get your clothes from the living room."

PicsArt_11-01-11.51.31.md.jpg

Mom brought in our clothes and Devoleena and I started putting them on when mom asked, "Jai, what is your favorite color of vehicle? Mine is green."

"Gosh mom, you should know I love a real deep blue. I don't think there's anything better, why?"

Devoleena let out a sigh of relief and said, "Well done, Divyanka. Jai, I only hope you like my birthday present to you as much as I liked the presents I got FROM you!" Then she pulled a set of keys from her pocket and said, "Happy birthday, you stud!"

My mouth hung open like a tunnel as I took the keys and she steered me towards the back door. Outside and out of view from the house sat a brand new Nissan Titan, beautiful deep blue paint job, loaded with everything on it that one could get. Devoleena broke my spell by saying, "I take it you like it! If so, you need to give me a ride home later. If not, I guess I own a snazzy pickup!"

PicsArt_07-02-11.48.31.md.jpg

"Oh my god, this is too much! I can't believe it. Look at this mom, it's awesome!" Then I grabbed Devoleena and gave her a huge hug and swung her around and around till we were both dizzy. The three of us then looked over my new truck before deciding to take a spin around the block. God it was a sweet ride! I was floating on cloud nine when we walked back into our house. I gave Devoleena another kiss and told her "thank you" a hundred times.

Mom gave her a puzzled look and Devoleena said, "Oh, I know it is a bit much, but I didn't want him to go out and waste his inheritance on a vehicle when he'll need it for college. I've got more than enough money."

"Well, I must say that your gift is a more conventional way to keep him from spending his money on something he shouldn't." Now it was Devoleena's turn to give a puzzled look, so I blushed as mom told the tale from last night.

"Oh, honey, that would be a terrible waste of perfection! Hell, I'd fuck you ten times a day if it'll keep you from doing anything bad to that pleasure machine."

"You both have a deal!" I said and we all laughed and had a group hug.

My Aunt Rashami arrived about two hours later. She lugged in some gaily wrapped packages and gave me a chaste hug and kiss on the cheek as she wished me a happy birthday. I thanked her and gave her a tight squeeze. My aunt squirmed uncomfortably and slipped out of my grasp. My hand slid over her ass as she slipped from me and she gave me a dirty look in response.

D89jfU3UwAACvp9.jpg

We talked and laughed for over an hour before Rashami went out to start the grill for supper. She was cooking baked potatoes and butterfly pork chops so I knew she would be tied up for a while. I looked at mom and said, "I believe now is 'any time' according to my watch."

"Oh baby, I don't think she will react very well if she catches us. Can't you wait till later?"

By then I had my flaccid cock in hand and flipped it back and forth smacking the insides of my thighs as I said, "I thought any time meant any time?" Mom gave a furtive look out the window then fell between my legs and inhaled my cock. After about ten minutes I was getting close as my mom was doing a bang up job ministering to my cock's needs. Ooooh she was making my cock feel soooooo good! My hips were thrusting off the chair helping to shove my cock balls deep in her mouth as I cried out, "Oh shit mom, I'm almost there! Fuck you're making my cock feel so good mom!"

Just then Rashami walked in the door looking for a grill mitten. She stopped dead in her tracks, looking at her sister's head bouncing on my cock as her mother looked on in rapt attention. Rashami shouted "What the hell is going on in here! Oh MY GOD!"

bigg_boss_13_rashami_desai_gets_immense_support_from_fans_as_they_trend_queen_of_hearts_rashami_on_twitter_social.jpg

Then I shouted, "Oh, mom, I'M CUMMING! FUCK YEAH, MAKE ME CUM!" Rashami ran from the house hopped into her car and was gone in a shot. Ooops.

No way was I going to stop cumming so mom was trapped with my throbbing shaft tickling her belly button from the inside. After mom had coaxed every last drop from my happy dick, she slowly pulled her lips from me with a loud smack and said, "Damn that was good! I know you enjoyed it and so did I!" then she pulled her hand from between her shaking legs. "I am sorry Rashami walked in, but she really needs to loosen up. She was a true virgin when she got married and from what she said your uncle wasn't very good in bed. But then, Aunt Rashami didn't know that either."

znpMrD.jpg

Devoleena finished cooking supper and we had a slightly subdued meal. They sang the obligatory song and I blew out the candles, saying it didn't matter; I'd already gotten my wildest dreams so wishes didn't matter. Mom's presents consisted of shirts, sweats, an I-pod Touch and some video games. I refused to open Rashami's gifts if she wasn't there.

An hour after having cake and ice cream, Devoleena said it was time for me to take her home. So I kissed mom goodbye and off we drove in my new truck. On the way to her home, Devoleena leaned over and rubbed her hand in my crotch, stroking my soon to be hard cock. "I know it's wrong to say this, but I really love your cock. Your grandpa was the only guy to make me cum and he wasn't consistent at it. Others had tried before him and fell way short. But you, Jai, you've made me cum hard all ready twice today!" By then she was really stroking me hard and I was glad I didn't have much farther to drive.

As I pulled in her drive way she directed me to a spot out of view from any where. I pulled to a stop and she leaned over to put the lever in park then shut off the engine. Then her hand dropped to my crotch again as she said, "I want to start your truck out on a good note, Jai. I want to suck you for a while and then I want you to fuck me till we both cum."

"Sounds good to me," I said as we climbed into the huge back seat. No more had my pants cleared my cock that she lunged into me, taking my cock as deep into her mouth as she could. I continued trying to get my pants down before finally giving up and working instead on her top. When I got her top off her boobs sprung into view since she had put her bra in her purse when we dressed earlier. God her tits are nice!

PicsArt_11-01-01.03.19.jpg

Her tongue worked wonders on my throbbing granite pillar while I worked at undressing her lower half. Soon her shorts and panties hung from one ankle and I moved her around until we were in the classic sixty-nine position. Devoleena went nuts when my tongue slid through her slit, she must have increased her efforts on my shaft at least by double! After a couple minutes licking her slit and pussy opening, I easily slid two fingers into her cunt then moved my lips to her clit and clamped down on it hard, my tongue flicking at it rapidly. Devoleena's head flew back and off of my cock as her back arched and she screamed my name.

She regrouped and clamped her lips around my cock as she tried to prove she could suck the chrome off an exhaust pipe! Her body shuddered when I groaned onto her clit. Then I increased my efforts by taking my other hand and quickly licking the middle finger I then positioned it at her puckered hole. My delectable grandma's body tensed just before I pressed in past her sphincter. As my finger popped in to the first knuckle, Devoleena cried out around my cock and her hips bounced over my face. Tightening my grip on her hips, I pressed my finger in all the way up her back door causing her to go motionless above me.

tumblr_nuzlhb5S7z1tfbpn7o1_500.gif

Devoleena hung like a statue above me for about 20 seconds before saying "Oh god, Jai, fuck me with your fingers, fuck my virgin ass! OH god yes!" Then she again attacked my cock. What with my tongue ravaging her rock hard clit and my fingers fucking both of her holes, it didn't take long for me to make Devoleena climax. Her body told me she was cumming for me but I only heard moans and groans as her mouth frantically worked my cock. Suddenly her head flung back and she cried out, "FUCKKKKKK! Fuck me Jai! Fuck me NOWWWWWW!" Then she moved as fast as her shaking legs could manage as she positioned herself on her back on the seat.

I placed my cock head at her entrance and looked into her eyes. It must have been too long of a pause for she hooked her legs behind my ass and pulled herself forcefully onto my shaft, "Ohh, GOD YES! I need you, Jai! Fuck me hard oh please fuck me..." her voice trailing off as my cock started pounding deeply in and out of her tight love tunnel. It took only about 4 strokes hard and deep into her cunt before Devoleena's orgasm resumed, her body shaking from head to toe. She clung to my shoulders as her eyes focused on where our sex joined us together.

PicsArt_11-01-06.25.46.jpg

When her climax finally crested and her body relaxed a bit, Devoleena pulled my lips to hers and kissed me tenderly and passionately. "Oh, Jai, I love you so much! Happy birthday you wonderful man, fuck me hard, Jai, fuck me and shoot your stuff inside me!" My cock twitched inside her channel and her eyes widened as "Oh yes, keep that up! Fuck me HARDER, ooof, and make us both cum. I love it when you cum inside of me."

I had stepped up the speed and strength of my thrusts and I noticed Devoleena's head was being pushed hard into the back of the seat. My hands on her hips pulled her towards me and she shrieked in joy as her pussy clamped down forcefully on my throbbing cock. "Oh, fuck, Devoleena, you feel so damned good. I'm going...to...CUMMMMMM!" I said and my cock exploded into her hungry pussy. We were fucking each other as both our bodies were wracked with explosive climaxes. Our frantic lip lock made crying out impossible, but we made plenty of moans and groans as we were overcome with our physical pleasure.

PicsArt_11-01-11.43.45.jpg

Eventually we were finished and just lay there hugging to each other, breathing very hard. My lovely grandma looked at me saying "Before today I wouldn't believe I would ever be saying this to you, but Jai, you are one hell of a fuck! My pussy hasn't felt this good in, well, maybe never! Holy shit, Jai."

Looking back into her loving eyes I said "Devoleena, I can't believe it either. And you are a fantastic fuck. God I love what you do to my cock!" I gave her a small thrust and she groaned telling me to stop.

"No, Jai, you've made this old gal feel like she's on top of the world, but my poor pussy is wiped out. No more today, but soon, I promise, we'll do this some more. If I'm lucky, it'll be a LOT more. Come on; let's go get cleaned up a little so you can go take care of your mother." She put her top under her ass to catch my cum when I pulled out. Then we got up, grabbed our clothes and walked naked into her house.

(MyPornSnap.top)_devoleena-bhattacharjee-nude-showing-her-ass.jpg

I washed my hands then she insisted on washing my cock for me. She really spent more time on it than required but I let her take as much time as she wanted. When she was done she leaned down and kissed the tip then sucked me fully into her mouth. Her tongue wrapped around my cock checking every where before she pulled off of me saying, "Yup, you're all clean now!" My cock was rapidly rising to full mast and she groaned, "Oh, shit, I didn't mean to do that. Damn, now I just want to suck you off again! Shit, you have to go now or your mom will be really mad at me for draining you twice!" Then she quickly left the room, so I finished getting dressed and walked to her kitchen. She was covered by her terry cloth robe as she waited for me.

"Jai, I really hope you like your present as much as I liked mine. Now you get home to your mom and we'll, um, get together again real soon!" With that she kissed me deeply, her tight body molding to mine again.

As we broke off the kiss I grabbed a boob and gave it a squeeze. As my hand pulled off of her I tweaked her nipple and said, "You are so sexy, Devoleena! It's a date!" She moaned as I fondled her breast, then I gave her another quick kiss and said goodnight. I left her house with a smile on my face and my limp cock hanging down my pants leg.

As I walked in the door to our house, mom looked up with a distressed look on her face. I asked her what was wrong and she said, "I'm just so sorry that your aunt saw me doing that to you."

Divyanka-Tripathi.jpg

"Come on, mom, you can say it." I told her. "Say the words don't just say 'that'."

"Oh all right, I hate that your aunt walked in and saw me sucking your wonderful cock all the way down my throat! Is that better?"

"I know it is more honest, and it leaves little to the imagination. How long will it take her to get over it?"

Mom started to sob saying, "I don't know honey, she has always been a bit of a prude when it comes to sex. I think she needed a better partner in bed but, unfortunately, she didn't get much. I know their sex life would best be described as plain old vanilla! When I could get her to talk it seemed his idea of great sex was: 'climb on, pump her a few times, shoot the load, roll off, go to sleep'. Oh god, that gives me the willies just thinking about it. I was so lucky to have had a pretty good sex partner in your dad, and now with you, it's like I hit a gold mine."

"I'll take that as a compliment!" I replied. "But seriously, will she come around or are we basically dead to her?"

"Oh, babe, I think she will get over it, but I don't know how long it will take. I called her while you were taking care of your grandma's fire, yes I knew all about it, and your aunt just hung up on me. I called again and she didn't even answer. Maybe your grandma will be able to get through to her. I am sure she will try, although her presence in the room does tell Rashami that she approved. Oh, dear me."

E7yWKSmVkAA89ms.jpg

I walked to her then knelt down and hugged her to me before kissing her deeply. Her hand slipped down and stroked my cock through my sweats. Her touch brought it back to life and she oohed and ahhed her approval. Looking in my eyes she said, "I seem to have missed out on quite a few opportunities to take care of your birthday needs today. This might need to be carried over to tomorrow! Is it by chance 'any time' right now?" I pulled her to her feet and led her to her bedroom.

My mother made up for much of her missed opportunities before we fell asleep. Her blow job was her best since these activities began less than 24 hours ago. After she swallowed my load she continued sucking me to make sure I stayed hard. Then she climbed onto me and rode me long and hard. She came hard at least 4 times, with many smaller climaxes, before I again had a thunderous orgasm. Again she surprised me when she stayed on top of me and slowly fucked her pussy onto me. These slow and short movements finally turned much more vigorous after about 20 minutes. I found her slow movements to be really hot, stimulating and loving.

Divyanka_T_D-015_l.jpg

Once she picked up the pace, I started thrusting back at her, intensifying both our pleasures. She didn't know it but the prior 20 minutes had a remarkable effect on my cock. "Mom, um, Divyanka, I'd like.......I wonder if.......um......" I stumbled with my request before very softly I asked, "...um, can we do it in the doggie position?"

Even though she was feeling really good, mom gave a hearty laugh as she gently pushed me back, our genitals separating even as she said, "Of course my love, I always love getting fucked that way!" I grinned along with her as I wondered why I had waited so long to ask that.

My mom rolled onto her hands and knees then looked around her arm at me and purred, "Come on big boy, shove that cock of yours into me and make my day complete!"

"Oh god mom!" I gasped as I stared at her round ass, in particular her moist slit that was winking at me as her pussy opened and closed in need. I grabbed my dick in my right hand and then moved closer to her ass. After stroking my length along her gash I took blind aim and gave a slight push with my hips.

"Careful there Jai," mom said quickly as she moved away from me. "Let me help guide you into me." Then her right hand slipped between her legs and grasped my cock and pulled me back to her. With a skill that once learned seemingly is never forgotten she guided me right into her pussy where I eased fully into her in one straight shot. Each of us groaned as I once more entered the pussy that had born me.

Divyanka-Tripathi-fake-3.jpg

"Oh god Divyanka, you look so sexy like this!" I gasped as I pulled back and then began giving her full length powerful thrusts.

"Oh Jai, I love how you're fucking me! Oooooo yes, don't stop baby, OH yes!" Mom proved that she meant it as she really got into fucking back at me. Less than five minutes after my first hard thrust like this she reared her head back and screamed, "Oh god, fuck me I'm cuuuummmmmmmingggg!"

She clamped onto me super tight as her body spasmed in front of me, her powerful orgasm slamming hard into her. Due to our time apart while moving into this new position my balls had a chance to calm down so I was no where close to blowing my load into her. So I just kept right on pumping my shaft into her with full length thrusts that ended with a powerful finish. Each time I bottomed out she shook hard and moaned.

Once her orgasm was over I slowed down but never stopped my hip movements. I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around her and gripped each of her tits firmly. While mauling her boobs I whispered into her limply hanging head, "God mom, you looked so hot cumming all over my cock like that! I know I love this position just like you do!" She moaned again when I kissed her behind her ear while her entire body shivered with excitement.

Divyanka-Tripathi-Nude-Indian-Actress-Sex-11934.jpg

Releasing her tits I straightened up and stroked her sides with my hands while my rock hard shaft continued giving her slow but full length thrusts. Soon my hands were moving all the way down her sides from her shoulders (yes, I stroked the sides of her incredible tits) to her hips. Her head still hung down as she breathed heavily while her body rocked back and forth in time with my slowly plunging cock.

I was watching my shaft as it disappeared into her cunt and then reappeared as I moved back from her with her cum streaks all over my shaft. Fuck what an incredible sight! "Oh Jai, I love how your cock is spreading my pussy walls apart each time you enter me. I love fucking you son!"

"Your pussy feels incredible Mom," I said huskily, "but I'm kinda looking at that brown star back here and..."

"Oh no Jai, your dad forced me to do that and it really hurt me bad! And he wasn't nearly as big as you are!" She was looking back at me over her left shoulder and I could see the fear on her face.

Divyanka-Tripathi-Nude-Indian-Actress-Sex-11906.md.jpg

"Jeez mom, he must have really been bad to you!" I said quickly. "Don't worry Divyanka, I would never force you to do something that you don't want to do! And I promise to never hurt you.......ever!"

My mom grabbed my left hand and pulled it to her lips where she kissed it while saying, "Thank you son, you are really so much more of a man than your father ever dreamed of being. Oh that feels good," she said as I bottomed out inside of her again.

We both went silent for several minutes as mom lowered her face to the sheet while lifting her ass even higher for me. Both of us were moaning and groaning with pleasure. Softly my mom said, "Jai, are you mad at me?"

"Gosh no mom, why would I be?"

"Because I wouldn't let you...you know."

"Mom, you've given me more pleasure than I thought was humanly possible! How could I ever be mad if you set a limit for yourself." I leaned down and kissed her between the shoulder blades then rose back up and gave her a powerful thrust while telling her, "I love you mom, and I have no problem with not going there." I pumped my cock into her three long and slow times before I said wistfully, "Besides, There's always YOUR mom!"

She moaned, whether in pleasure or sadness at my words I don't know, as her ass started shoving back against me slightly harder with each of my own thrusts. I was enjoying the incredible sensations her pussy walls were giving me when suddenly she looked back at me while placing her hand on my stomach. "Stop son. Don't move...I need to get something."

(MyPornSnap.top)_divyanka-tripathi-nude-indian-actress-sex-11884-md.jpg

I looked at her in confusion as she uncoupled our sex and crawled to the side of the bed where she leaned over and reached into the bottom drawer of her night stand. Moments later she moved back onto the bed with a dark cloth bag in her hand.

"What's that mom?"

"Oh, it's just some...um...toys that I used to need." Digging inside of it she pulled a tube out of it and tossed it back to me while some other things fell out on their own.

"Damn mom, are those dildos?!" I asked incredulously.

"Yes they are. Like I said, I USED to need them, but now I've got something much better! Just put lots of that lube on my asshole and all over your cock and I'll try to do what you want."

"No mom, I told you that you don't need to if you are uncomfortable about it."

"Please don't argue with me Jai. You said you'd never hurt me, and I believe you. I told you that you are much more of a man than your dad ever dreamt of being. So just lube us both up and go slow and we will see if I can handle you. I really want to try!"

One look at her face and the determination coating it told me not to even try talking her out of it. And I did really want to fuck her ass so I grabbed the tube and squirted a big glob onto her back door and then rubbed it deeply into her. Next I gave my cock a very generous coating of this slippery stuff. Just before I was going to move back behind her I asked, "Mom, are you REALLY certain about this?"

"Don't do this to me!" she exclaimed. "Don't tell me how you want to fuck my ass and then chicken out when I finally agree to try it! Now just squirt some of that right into my ass and work your finger into it a few times."

"Oookaaaay mom," I said slowly. Taking the tube in hand I placed it right against her butt hole and squeezed hard while mom moaned at the cool injection of the slippery goo. Using my right index finger I gently eased my tip into her; mom moaned loudly when it slipped in to the first knuckle. Very softly I pulled back a bit and then pushed my finger into her once more. My mom's head dropped down until the top of her head rested on the sheet, her eyes looking back at my inverted image. After a few more finger thrusts my finger eased fully in until there was no possibility of getting more of inside of her. I gave her a few twists of my digit before slowly pulling it all the way out while my hips moved into position right behind her.

TOP-36-Divynka-Tripathi-Nude-Sex-Photo-Naked-Xxx-Images-Sexy-Porn-Pics.jpg

The instant my finger left her puckered ass my cockhead touched to her brown star and I gave her very gentle pressure. "Promise me one thing mom," I said huskily, "promise me you will tell me if I hurt you at all."

"Yes baby," she said through clenched teeth. "Now stop talking and fuck my ass!"

I gave her more pressure from my cock as I worked at entering her last taboo place. Every few seconds she moaned and I paused each time she did so. Even with the copious amount of slippery goo on my cock and her ass, I still marveled as I watched her rear end get pushed inside of herself. Then I felt it as her tight opening gave way and my tip slipped into her.

"OH FUCK! DON"T MOVE!" mom gasped as she breathed fast and hard, her body shaking in shock at my entrance.

"Sorry mom," I said as I tried to back out of her.

"STOP!!" she gasped as her left hand shot out and gabbed onto the back of my left thigh. She took several rapid breaths of air...similar to the way women on TV act like they are giving birth... before she slowed and then exhaled in a long sighing sound. "Holy fuck you feel huge back there. Okay, you can move just go slow. Go very slow."

I know it isn't possible but I felt like I was watching skin cell after skin cell of my dick entering her in excruciatingly slow movements. "Oh my god Jai, stop for a moment," mom pleaded. "Thanks, now pull back slowly but not all the way!"

My hips slowly pulled back dragging my shaft with them. It amazed me that the lubricant had been basically squeegeed right off of me by her super tight asshole. "Wow mom, not counting my tip, I had about two inches inside of you!"

"That's good son, now go slow but push back into me....ohhhh fuck yeahhhh." she said lustily. We repeated this several times as I pushed in deeper. Each time more of my cock emerged wiped clean of the lube.

"Damn mom, you feel great around me!" I said as I finally pushed about half of my cock into her. "Your ass is SO tight!"

150799597_divya-cheat-6.jpg

"Ohfuck!" she gasped making me stop instantly. Three quick breaths before she said, "My god son, it's easy to be tight with your monster shoved up inside of me! Your dad NEVER felt like this!" Taking a few more deep breaths my mom then somehow moved her ass in a circular movement in front of me, working my cock into her ass on her own. "Oh god you feel good! Give me more!"

I did. Still using my slow movements I managed to get over two-thirds of my shaft into her before she asked me to stop. She felt so good around me that I was glad my cock and balls had the chance to calm down while she grabbed the lube and had me spread more of the stuff all over.

"I think that's quite enough Jai," mom said with a deep breath. "I've never felt so full." She wiggled her ass at me then told me, "Okay honey, work that much your wonderful cock inside my ass! Ooo yes, like that! Not too fast yet, but fuck me son. Fuck my ass and claim my entire body as yours!"

Beginning with short one inch strokes I worked my way up to giving her full 8 or 9 inch thrusts, my cock slowly pumping in and out of her glorious rear end. My pace slowly quickened until I was making a full in and out circuit in about 3 seconds. Just as I shoved in to where the huge goo line was I surprised even myself as my right hand lifted up and slapped back down onto her right butt cheek!

Cupace20200723013110.png

"OH!!" mom shrieked while her ass pushed back at me about another inch.

I pulled back then shoved into her again, this time going to the new deepest point that I had reached. Once again my hand went up and quickly down making a sharp clapping sound as it connected with her ass.

"OHFUCK!!" mom gasped even as she arched her back and pushed backwards another inch. I liked the way this was working out so after four more stroke/slaps both of us shuddered in shock as the base of my shaft pressed tightly into her ass crack.

My hips went dead-still as I stared down at her ass with my cock fully engulfed within her warmth. "How do you feel mom?"

"...I feel as if your cock should be sticking out of my mouth!" She lifted her head and looked back only to gasp at how tightly pressed together we were. "No way did I think you would ever get that deep! Getting you inside of me was pretty rough but oh god you feel so good right now. Fuck me son. Fuck my ass with your mother fucking cock! Use me!"

divyanka%2Btripathi%2Bfucking%2B.jpg

That sounded damn good to me so I started slowly moving out and back in using nearly full length motions. My pace quickened as her ass got more accepting of my monster within it. Within about five minutes mom's head dropped once more to the sheet as she groaned, "Oh fuck Jai, I'm going to cum! Oh god! Don't stop baby...don't stop fucking my ass!" Her entire body tensed and I felt her feet rise up and stroke the sides of my thighs. Looking down at them I saw her toes curling under as if tightly clenched just as she screamed "Ohfuuuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk!"

My previously well drained balls were not yet close to giving up another load so I held her hips tight as I pumped my cock in and out of her relentlessly making her climax reach even higher levels. Finally she stopped shaking and her muscles relaxed, then her feet dropped back onto the bed as she gave a contented sigh.

"Are you okay mom?"

"Huh," she mumbled straight into the bed beneath her. Several seconds later her head turned to the side and she mumbled, "Good god, that was much better than your dad ever did!" Using more effort she managed to turn her face so we could see each other's eyes before she said "Don't stop baby. I want to feel you pump your hot cum deep inside of my ass! If I'm going to let you do my ass then I'm going to get a good load inside of it!"

Her ass continued tightening around my invader then loosening up a bit before clenching around me again as we talked and mom recovered. Slowly I resumed pumping my shaft into her as she cooed her pleasure. It took about three minutes before I was slamming into her while my mom was pounding her ass back at me in perfect rhythm.

Hot-Divyanka-Tripathi-ass-fucked-on-bed-by-black-cock.jpg

Mom's hand stretched out as if in search of something and I wondered what she was doing. Under a flap of the sheet her hand found the sleek blue nine inch long dildo that had fallen out of her secret bag. She gave it a quick blowjob to get it wet then moved it down to her pussy and pushed it in with a happy groan.

"Oh god mom, I can feel that entering you!" I gasped as she began DPing herself. Naturally this was my first experience feeling another phallus fuck the same woman I was, and it was a huge turn on. "Wow Divyanka, I can't believe how wild this is!" I exclaimed as she worked up to the point where she was pounding the dildo into her as fast as her hand could go.

My hips were really pumping into her as our grunts and groans mingled while her arm continued rapidly fucking the dildo into her cream filled pussy. It was nearly an instant orgasm for me when she turned on the vibrator function making me gasp, "Holy fuck mom, I'm going to cum REAL soon!"

Divyanka-T-D-%281%29_l.jpg

I looked down between my abdomen and her ass as she slammed the dildo into her making it disappear within her. Mom dropped her hand, leaving the rapidly shaking dildo fully engulfed by her super tight pussy. Suddenly I realized that her tight ass had been not so tight when she let out a climactic shriek, her sphincter gripping onto me firmly. Mom's head reared back as she screamed again, her back muscles knotting powerfully while her ten fingers grasped the sheet in a death grip.

"Oh fuck mom, I'm cumming in your ass!" Two more short thrusts into her tightness and my balls blasted forth their frothy load as deep into her as I could get. "Oh my god Divyanka!"

Mom's body jerked violently then she screamed again, her pussy rocketing the dildo out of her like an arrow from a bow, just grazing my balls as it shot past them. She dropped her head while inhaling mightily then it rose again as she cried out once more, her hands tearing at the sheet. As my fourth rope of cum shot into her the super clenching muscles of her ass loosened a bit and I pulled back about 9 inches before slamming back into her.

"Oh my fucking god!" she cried out as her tight fingers tore the sheet in two with a loud ripping sound! "Ohgod....ohgod....ohgod....oh god.........oh my fucking god.....oh son......ooooooooooh."

My balls ran dry once more and my hips slowed their movements until I bottomed out and stopped, my cock twitching inside of her spasming ass. My mom lost her strength and in slow motion she fell flat on the bed, her tight ass pulling me right down on top of her. Our heads were cheek to cheek as we worked at catching our breath. Each of our bodies would occasionally shimmy as an aftershock passed through us.

I guess it was five minutes, maybe more, before either of us spoke. "Wow," was all I could muster.

"I'll say," mom gasped. A few seconds later she softly said, "That was...that was totally fucking incredible!" Turning her head a bit she kissed my cheek then flopped her head onto the bed again.

DivyankaTripathispreadingherlegherbfcumonherpussyhole.jpg

"Are you okay, I didn't hurt you, did I Divyanka?"

My mom smiled slightly and managed to mumble into the sheet, "Getting you inside of me was very, um, uncomfortable and I really didn't like it at all. But my god, once you were all the way in....shit I can't even think of the words to describe how good it felt! Trust me, my entire body is still tingling like wild!"

"Mine too," I moaned as my cock twitched inside of her making her groan softly. Gently I pulled her onto her side along with me until we were tightly spooning. "Comfy?"

"Oh yes baby!"

I kissed her ear as my arms wrapped around her while mom gave a very contented sigh. Several moments later I broke the silence with, "That was really wild when you started using that dildo! What made you decide to do that?"

"You seemed to like it too," mom said with a laugh. "Actually, I have never been with two guys and I thought that maybe using the blue beast would be pretty close to the real thing. My pussy was so turned on after being fucked so wonderfully by you that I just had to fill it again! Then I remembered the batteries were new so I turned it on and.......oh god, you and it made me cum so good!"

We kissed each other gently, our tongues softly slurping at each other before she kissed my nose and pulled back. "I know that I don't look forward to having you push into me like that again as it is really...um...difficult."

"You mean that it hurt real bad," I said with concern.

"Okay, yes, it hurt like hell. Oh baby, don't look like that! We won't do it a lot like that but trust me, I WANT you to fuck my ass every now and then. It will be my special treat for my wonderful son. Okay?"

"Okay mom, if you are sure about it!"

Her body shook as a particularly strong climactic aftershock rolled through her before she smiled back at me and said, "Oh gosh Jai, I am quite certain!" Her ass wiggled then pushed back more firmly against me, keeping my slowly softening cock imbedded deep inside of her. "This feels so gloriously sexy, I want to fall asleep with your cock in my ass."

"Shouldn't we clean up?"

"Well, I suppose so, let's just lie here and talk until you slip out of me." So we did and about ten minutes later we both moaned as I finally exited her well fucked ass. After another kiss we started to get up when mom said, "Looks like we need some new sheets any way. My god son, I didn't know I was that strong." We both looked at the foot long tear where she had ripped it apart as she came, then we both laughed.

We ended up showering together, no hanky panky as we were both quite satisfied. Walking naked back into her room mom asked, "What is that sound?"

DivyankaTripathibigboobsnudebathleaked.jpg

"You ought to know," I said grinning as I pointed to her dildo. It had landed across the room against the wall and was still happily humming along. "Looks like those batteries were fully charged."

"Oh yeah, but not as charged as you were!" She picked it up and turned it off then gave it a kiss on the tip. "This has been a dear friend to me, but from now on I think it will only be usable on special occasions!"

"All right Mom!" I said with a huge grin.

We made the bed together before climbing in and snuggling together. We held each other for several minutes before mom moved down my chest to my crotch where she gave my cock head a quick kiss. "God I love how good you fuck me with this cock! Don't ever stop!" Then Divyanka slid up beside me and we spooned again as we fell asleep.

My second day of age eighteen began much like the first, except I ate her out till she begged me to stop. We slept for a while longer then I woke her with my cock knocking at the back wall of her vagina. We fucked hard for nearly half an hour, each of us having the top for awhile. I brought her to 4 more climaxes before I shot off inside her again.

divyanka-tripathi-nude-images-5.jpg

No more than five minutes after dressing after our shower – yes, she blew me and swallowed it all, then I fucked her shitless – the front door opened as my sister walked in yelling "Mommmm". She saw me first and hugged me gently as she said, "Happy birthday, Jai. Sorry I missed it! But we won the golf meet!"

"Good for you!" I said. "How did you do?"

"Well, I shot a 69..."

"Nice number sis!"

"Shut up perv! And I shot a hole in one!"

"Hey, right on. I'll take you out to celebrate sometime this week."

"Works for me, little brother! Hey, who else is here? There are some righteous wheels out there!"

Mallika-Singh-compressed-e1613757436961.jpg

"Huh, oh you mean the truck!" She gave me a puzzled look. "It's mine, gift from grandma! And it's really neat!"

"No shit! Lemme see, please!"

So out we went to show her my truck. Mom came out a few minutes later to join in the fun. As we walked back into the house Mallika grabbed my arm and whispered, "I know it's new, but that isn't a new truck smell, somebody's had sex in there. Couldn't you tell?"

"Hey, pardon me but I ended my 17th year the same way I started it, a virgin! Yeah I know, pretty pathetic isn't it? That's what that smells like?"

"Well, if it's really good, it does. Some one got really lucky in that truck! Hey, maybe it'll rub off on you and your eighteenth year won't end with you still, er, chaste."

"Is that a promise?" I asked her as we went through the door and she just laughed at me.

One thing I noticed right away is that since the activities of yesterday, I have looked at the women in my family in an entirely different way. Both mom and grandma are voluptuous and sexy as all hell. So now I was noticing my sister as more than just a sister. Oh sure, I had known for years that she was pretty, but my eyes were much wider open today.

My thoughts were broken when Mallika said, "Hey mom, you sure look different. What's going on with you?" Mom didn't say anything and Mallika said, "I think you've found yourself a man! I'm right aren't I, well it's about time. Hey Jai, have you met her new boyfriend yet? No? Too bad, I want to know what he looks like."

Mom wasn't talking and I played dumb. "Come on, Jai, can't you see how happy she looks! Wow, mom hasn't looked this happy in years; many years. Shit mom, you are positively glowing. Look Jai, she's got that...holy shit! Mom, did you finally get laid?"

"Watch your language young lady!" mom shot at her. I stayed mute.

"Okay, okay! But I really hope you did, for your sake! You are way to pretty to end up a nun."

I looked at her and said, "Speaking of pretty, how's my super hot sister doing with her boyfriend? "

"Stop, go back, did you just give me a compliment? We've never gotten along THAT good and now you say that! What gives?"

"Hey, I'm older now; I'm not a kid any more. I'm seeing things differently than before. Even though you can be a pain in the butt, I still love you, sis. You were always the bratty big sister. But now, I don't know, maybe it's the college rubbing off on you, but you look different. A very GOOD different."

"Mom, he just did it again. Who is this imposter?"

Mom looked at us smiling, her eyes switching from one to the other then back again. "Well, now that you mention it, he has been really nice to have around these last two days!" Mom said grinning. "But I think he's the real deal. Just like college has rubbed off on you; he is 18 now and a man! I think that's what you just noticed."

"Well, it sure is WEIRD to have my obnoxious brother start telling me that I'm 'super hot', shit that's creepy!"

Mom walked to her and hugged her tight before saying, "I suppose it is, at least the first time it happens. But trust me, we women love to be told that we look good, no matter who says it or how close their relationship is. Oh, by the way Mallika, I do believe he is right!"

7d6ff0c4d3088e194144db679c0026cc.jpg

Mallika blushed profusely and looked at her feet.

We spent the rest of the afternoon talking about normal stuff, as well as listening to the new cd's that Mallika gave me as presents. How did she know who my favorite groups were? She left right after supper and mom practically raped me, claiming she had been horny ever since the talk about my compliments. We made each other happy over the course of 3 hours, and were both completely drained physically by the time we were done.

Every day we fucked at least twice – hey I did have to go to school! In addition I ate her pussy out and she blew me several times per day. She really loved sucking me off. Also, Devoleena and I got together every day for our own fuck and suck fest. Mallika called me during the week to ask if I had noticed the change in our step-grandni of late, seems Mallika thought she was simply glowing and wondered if she too had found a man to help with her natural urges.

Mallika told me to be more alert as she wanted to know what kind of men our mom and grandma had found to make them look so good. I told her I would try.

The next Saturday morning Mallika had another golf meet so mom and I were feeling frisky in the family room. We were both naked and mom's nose was buried in my pubic hair when Mallika walked rapidly in the back door calling out, "You won't believe what my boyfrie...oh my god!" Mallika stood there like a statue, only her eyes moving as she rapidly made a circuit; my face, mom's face with the root of my cock sticking out, then my face, etc. When mom started pulling off of my shaft Mallika's eyes were locked on my cock. The farther off of me mom moved, the bigger Mallika's eyes became.

mallika-singhs-top-5-hottest-pics-on-instagram-that-set-internet-on-fire-920x518.jpg

Mom must have really wanted to push the envelope this time – after all, Mallika hadn't ran screaming from the room, yet – as she stopped pulling back when just my cock head remained in her mouth. Mallika was off to our side and had a fantastic view from where she stood. Mom shifted her gaze from my shaft to Mallika's eyes before she moaned and swallowed my entire shaft again. Mallika groaned too and slumped into the chair beside her.

PicsArt_05-14-05.19.55.jpg

Again mom pulled slowly off of me. I watched Mallika intently as she locked her eyes on the lips wrapped around my cock. Mom grasped my shaft as her mouth pulled back, then she openly swirled her tongue around its head before she sucked hard and pulled off of me with a loud smack.

Mallika still just stared at my rock hard shaft as it glistened with mom's saliva, so mom said, "God I love sucking his cock! The only thing better is when he fucks me with it." Mallika's tongue slid out and licked her lips but otherwise she remained frozen, so mom slowly inhaled my shaft again. Once her chin rested on my balls she started fucking me with her throat, easily moving on me with my entire length going in and out of her mouth.

Back