• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Harish and I were glad to see her rush and impatience! Our plan was successful and it was now clear that we would both get to eat Kreethi didi ... Still with restraint, Harish said to her,

"Sister ... if the three of us go together like this, who can doubt ... you two go ahead ... I'm closing the shop behind you ... Sagar, help your sister to put on a blouse, pull on a shawl ... and Take her and go ahead ... "

As Harish said, I quickly picked up my sister's blouse which was lying down and started wearing her blouse ... Keerthi 's limbs were trembling with lust and it really helped me to put her blouse on ... Pulling her to her Breast, she got ready ... As we were about to leave, Harish smiled and told us, "Sister ... I'm coming to you ... but you change these clothes to welcome me ... you put on that new red sexy gown and put on that new red bra-panties inside ..."

"Red gown? ... Bra-panties? ... Where ??" Keerthi didi asked stunned.

Hearing the mention of a red sexy gown and bra-panties, Kreethi didi started looking at him and me in confusion ... Seeing the surprise on her face, Harish smiled and said to her, "Sagar, I'll tell you where ... Sagar, tell your sister if you went home ... and tell her exactly how I want to see her ... as I told you ..." Winked ....

Didi and I turned silently and came to the door of his shop. I unlocked the door and we both walked out of his shop. We walked all the way. Keerthi didi was walking with her neck down and I was looking here and there ... I was checking if anyone was looking at us or not .... Didi walking down with her neck asked me side by side,

"Sagar, what red gown was he talking about ??"

I walked quietly and reminded her that he was talking about the red sexy gown and bra-panties she had bought when we went to the market that day.

"Oh! ... What else do you have left to say to that dog? ... Why did you go and tell him everything? .... You left nothing to me ... Literally I think I am completely naked. .. I think the whole world is looking at me naked! .... "

"Sorry, Didi! ... that ... I ... we used to talk about you ... then I used to tell him everything ... so he knows ...."

"Oh, I was wearing that red gown and those red bra-panties especially for your Jiju to come ... if I have to put it in front of this worthless person now ..." Didi said angrily.

"Ag, Didi ... Jiju has many more months to come ... what's the use of keeping it till then? I would love to see you in that sexy dress ... "I laughed heartily.

"Take .. take ... you wash your hands in the flowing river! ... shameless!

She started hurrying and I started walking with her. We reached home. As soon as I entered the house, I slammed the door and the musician in front of me hurriedly began to take off her sari ... She came to her room and I followed her. I sat on her bed and watched her quietly. She was looking at me with a burning look and I was ignoring her and shamelessly watching her get naked ...

Now she was wearing only a bra and panties ... She opened her cupboard in that position and took out the shopping bag in which she was wearing a red gown, bra-panties. I started to take off her panties ... of course when she leaned on me I could see her back ... she took off her bra and threw it towards me without looking at me ... I quickly grabbed her and grabbed her hand and started stroking her. Then she took off her panties and threw them towards me ... but I grabbed her panties and started smelling her wetness …

Now Kreethi didi was standing completely naked in front of me! ... She was backwards but I could see her round buttocks, her full Breast from the side. Also I could see her complete nudity. Seeing her naked, my cock began to rise! Smelling her panties I started rubbing my cock with her naked eyes. Ignoring me, Keerthi took out her red panties from the shopping bag and slipped them on her waist. In Harish's shop, just like I had collected her panties in the crack of her buttocks, she also collected them and kept both her buttocks open …

Keerhy-Suresh-xxx-nude-fake-16.jpg

Then she took out her red bra and put it on her Breast. She adjusted her Breast so that more than half of her bulge would be outside the bra. Then at last she took off the red transparent gown and put it on her body. It was ... I was so engrossed in watching her youth in that sexy lingerie that I was rubbing my cock but I didn't realize it. But Keerthi didi was not talking about it ... She sat on the bed next to me and in an excited tone she asked me, "What else have you two worthless people decided? What was he telling you about how he wants me to look?" Her question was not anger but curiosity.

"Didi ... he told me that when he came home to kiss you, you would wear this sexy red lingerie ... then you would take water on your body and wet your sexy clothes and face him with a wet body ... you open the door and you Welcome ... Come on .. Come on ... Harish ... Come on me now .... "

"Shameless one! ... Shall I wear this dress and greet him with a wet one? ... He is also at the door? Is your head still in place? If anyone sees me like this? ... It is nothing ... I will not go to the door To open .... "Didi said emphatically.

"Oh come on, didi ... you did so much .. then do this too ... how fun it is to do that! ..." I enthusiastically pleaded with her.

"What a joke of Dombeya! ... You just left me naked to take out Behind ... You made me a slut ..." Didi said in a hanging rage.

"Look, sister ... you tell me honestly ... don't you enjoy it? Doesn't the joke we have with you give you a different kind of arousal? If not, we stop this joke! ... We do it Because it gives a very different stimulus ... We are enjoying this sex in a different way by doing something like this instead of doing something straightforward ... Do you also feel excitement in it? If you don't feel like it, tell me ... I will send that Harish back! ... "

Saying this, I started looking at her .... Hearing that I am sending Harish back, the expression on her face changed and she quickly took my hand and said,

"Oh no Ray, Sagar .... nothing like that .... I also have fun! If I keep listening to you without saying anything, I will be inferior to Randi ... then I should show a little bit of shame ... so I would say this ... "

With that she leaned back and she put my hand on the bulge of her Breast. She was looking at me and smiling sexy. I pressed her Breast up and said excitedly,

"Yeah! ... Well then, sister ... I don't want to let a stranger do anything against your will .... If you don't like Harish, I won't let him do anything to you .... You are my sister! I will never forget that ... "

"Oh no problem about Harish .... how big his cock is! ... seeing his cock made my mouth water ..."

"Mouth or pussy ??" I asked her bluntly in the middle.

"That's it Ray ... my pussy ... so now I can't relax without putting on his cock ... now I want to see if he has the power as his cock looks ... ohhhh"

Saying this, Didi wiped her eyes and pressed her pussy hard .... While we were both engrossed in this, the doorbell rang! Hearing the bell, Keerthi opened her eyes wide and she got up quickly ... Getting down from the bed, she said to me,

"Sagar .... you go and open the door and take Harish inside ... until then I was 'wet' with a shower on my body ... bring him here to my room .... run out early ..."

With that, Didi ran to the bathroom of her room. I went and opened the main door of the house ... Harish was standing at the door .. He was surprised to see me! Maybe he thought Keerthi didi would come and open the door .... I quickly pulled him into the house and locked the door ... Harish asked me in surprise,

"Hey, Sagar ... where is your sister? Did you decide that she should come to open the door?"

"Yeah! ... but it's too late for Didi to get ready! So you go inside her room ... she's 'wet' under the shower ... then she'll come out to greet you ..." I told him.

"Ass ... no problem! ..." Harish said smiling.

Then we both came to Keerthi didi's room. Harish sat on her bed and I sat on the stool near the dressing table. Didi's panties were lying on the side of the bed. Taking it in her hand, Harish looked at me and winked at her and he started licking those panties ... in between he was smelling panties ... At that moment the bathroom door opened and 'Oliti' Keerthi didi came out ... Harish and I both stared at her wet body and We stared at her with eager eyes …

Kreethi didi's red transparent gown was stuck to her body due to water on her body and the red bra and panties inside were so clear that it was as if she was not wearing a gown. The full roundness of her sexy body was visible and all her youth was dripping from her underwear. Seeing her sexyness, both of us started to arouse our lust and started to lift our cocks with excitement ... Keerthi didi had an idea of the effect of her sexy look on both of us, she was smiling sexy. Especially looking at Harish, she walked slowly towards him ... As she came closer, words came out of Harish's mouth,

"Wow my queen! .... with such a wet body you look as sexy as I had imagined .... what an ocean .. What does your whore sister look like? Looks like a real randi! ..." .

Keerthy_Suresh_PicsArt_10-16-09.13.58-01.jpg

"Yes Harishbhai ... a bitch! ... my sister is really a bitch! ...." I said excitedly, moving my hand on my hardening cock.

It was okay for Harish to call Keerthi didi 'Randi' but when I also called her Randi, she widened her eyes and started looking at me with rage ... Even though she was showing anger, there was a mischievous smile on her lips. I smiled and winked at her. 'It's worthless!' She looked at Harish and rebuked me. Harish grabbed her hand and pulled her to his body and said,

"Come in my arms like this, Rani! ... How much I am thirsty just looking at you ...," Harish said, pressing Didi's breasts, He put his hand in her wet gown and put his hand on her thigh, thigh and said, "These thick thighs of yours, these sexy thighs! "And this pussy of yours ... whoever gets to fuck it will go straight to heaven! ... now I'm going to fuck this cool pussy of yours .... and go straight to heaven ... oh, music queen!"

Saying this, Harish hugged my sister tightly and started stroking her sexy body ....

I sat quietly to the side and watched what he was doing with my sister. My excitement at seeing them that way was growing. When Harish was having trouble licking Keerthi 's body from the wet gown, he removed the wet gown from her head ... Then he hugged Didi again and put his hand on one of the cuts of her bra. He began to press her breasts hard ... his other hand slipped down her stomach and landed on her panties.

For a moment he kept rubbing her pussy from her panties. At the same time he was squeezing her bulge inside the bra's cup and playing with her nipple. He was pressing her nipple with the pinch of his finger, twisting it so hard that it was as if he wanted to break it ... His twisting made Kreethi didi's face look painful and her limbs were jerking lightly. Without stopping, Didi shouted,

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..."

"I am going to take you with love, Rani ..." Harish continued to press and said with a smile, "This is the lust of my mind for so many days ... which is coming out when I see you naked ...."

Now Harish pushed my sister's panties a little to the side and put his middle finger in her pussy. I was watching it from only four feet and my cock hardened at the sight of my sister's pussy! He was inserting his middle finger in Didi's pussy and moving it in and out a little and rubbing the seed on her pussy with his thumb. Keerthi didi was rolling her eyes halfway and enduring Harish playing with her pussy and Breast. Even though Harish was treating her rough, she didn't complain much about it.

At that moment, Harish pulled out the finger from Didi's pussy and took it by the hand and set aside a cup of her bra. Then he put his face on her exposed erection and he started sucking her erection. My mouth watered when I saw him sucking her pussy like that! One of Harish's hands was still squeezing her nipple in the cup of her other bra he now took it down and he started pressing her plump buttocks ... pressing her buttocks he got aroused and started babbling again,

Hot-Keerthi-Suresh-nude-pussy-licking-nipple-slip-black-bra-photo.jpg

"Hi, Keerthi ! ... I'm so obsessed with your sexy ass that I won't leave today without hitting your ass!"

"All right! ... Do anything! ...," didi shouted madly, "Extinguish the fire in my vagina!"

"Of course! ... Then why waste time, my dear! ... Just take out my cock and show him your love ..."

When he said that, Keerthi shamelessly put her hand in his lungi and pulled out his hardened cock. She didn't have to do anything to get his cock out when he didn't put anything inside her skirt. She let out a long sigh as she picked up his huge cunt and swung her arms up and down the length of his cunt! Seeing her cuddling, Harish asked her, "How does my cock feel, sister? Is my heart happy or not?"

"Yes! ... Absolutely!" Kreethi didi replied sexy.

"Here it is .... it's my cock like that! ... where can you see such a cock but you won't get it!"

"How many inches is this?" Quickly my sister asked.

"Oh my slut! ... How many inches do you ask? Can't you see how big it is?"

"Uhhhhh ... tell me ..." Didi asked him affectionately.

"9/10 inches .... is your husband's cock that big?" Harish smiled and asked her.

"No, no ..." Didi said shyly.

"No! ... then how big is his cock?" He asked.

"His cock is half your cock ..."

"Enough! That's all! ... Hi Ray! ... That's why your pussy is so thirsty! ... Yes or no? ... Say no, my queen!"

"Hmm ... if my husband's cock was as big as yours, I wouldn't have let him go to Dubai ..." Didi said.

"Oh wow my queen! ... Well done, his cock is small ... Otherwise how could you have liked my cock? ... You wouldn't have called me to eat ...."

"Hi ... Harishbhai ... don't be late now ... don't put this 'cock' of yours in my pussy ..." Keerthi didi said, shaking his cock.

"Yeah yeah, bitch! ... fucks you ... but in a little while ... first let me enjoy your velvet body ... then I want to fuck you ..."

Keerthy-Suresh-blowjob-actress-handjob-big-black-cock.jpg

Saying this, Harish pulled her bulge out of the second cut of Keerthi didi's bra and he started sucking as if he was greedy ... Sucking, his attention went to me and smiling, he said to Didi, "Look .. look over there ... how your brother is rubbing his cock when he sees you ... that poor man's condition has got very bad ... seeing his sister naked ... his cock is craving for you ...," then Harish said to me, " Sagar, come here ... and press your sister's Breast, you too ... your sister is flowing Ganga .. you also wash your hands and cock! "

When Harish said that, I looked at Keerthi didi and started smiling ... She knew why I was smiling because when we called Harish to his shop, when we were returning home, Kreethi didi also said to me, 'Take it! But wash yourself in the flowing river! ' And now I was smiling when Harish said the same! Kreethi didi was silent and I didn't move from the place but who knows what Harish felt but he pressed one of Didi's Breast hard and said to her,

"Come on bitch! ... I think your brother is a little embarrassed ... Don't call him ... and call him with some love ... Do you understand?"

With that, he squeezed her Breast again! Didi realized that she had to call me or else her breasts would not be true. Then she looked at me and said,

"Come on, Sagar ... come here ..."

"Huh ... and what are you going to do?" Harish pressed her Breast again and said to her, "Tell him that ..."

"Hmm? ... Hmm ...,"didi continued, "Come and have fun with me ...."

"What fun? Tell me ..." Harish said to her.

"Press my Breast ... my nipples are full ..." Didi said, turning red with embarrassment.

Keerthi-suresh-Nude-big-Boobs-pressing-while-Sex02a35967eae33fd2.jpg

"That's all ... and you? You won't do anything, slut? ... but tell him what you will do ..." Harish pressed her Breast and told her.

"Huh ... yes! ... I ... move your cock ..."

"Don't just move ... but ..." Harish said, smiling at her.

"Yes! .. sucks but ... don't come here!"

"Hi, well done! ... Come here Sagar ... how lovingly your bitch calls you ..."

Then I woke up like a 'Maharaja'! ... I took off my pants and took them off. I took off my underwear and loosened my hard cock and walked towards them holding the cock in my hand ... Harish was sitting on the bed with Keerthi 's right hand sucking her right nipple and moving her hand over her thighs and thighs. Then I sat to my left. Didi was looking at me with intoxicated eyes. We stared for a moment! There was lust in my eyes for her and there was lust in her eyes too ...

I leaned forward and pressed my lips to hers side by side! The first time I was kissing my sister's lips! ... I started kissing her reddish lips ... I was kissing her in front of Harish so there was a little hesitation on her face! But he disappeared in a moment and she started kissing me. Automatically my left hand was raised and I started pressing her left erection which was outside the pocket of her bra ... Keerthi 's hand was on Harish's cock and she was moving it. Then Harish grabbed her other hand and placed it on my hard cock.

Nude-Keerthi-Suresh-Handjob-in-topless.jpg

He got a hint from Didi and she started moving my cock. Now she had two cocks in both hands! I let go of her kiss and bent down. I took her left erection in my mouth and started sucking ... Harish released her right erection from his mouth and he got up and started kissing her lips. He let go of his right bulge so I grabbed him and started pressing him with my hand ... Now I was squeezing her right boob and sucking her left boob. Now Keerthi didi was found in the clutches of two lustful men and we were both licking her limbs like wild beasts licking at Savja ...

I looked down while sucking Didi's erection while Harish had put his finger in her pussy again and he was doing it in and out. He was ‘fingering’ her pussy while kissing her lips. It was impossible to say how much fire was burning in Keerthi 's sexy body at that moment. Upstairs her lips were being kissed. Both her breasts were being squeezed in and her fingertips were being put down ... and she was holding cocks in both hands ... Harish started talking softly while kissing her,

"Oh, Keerthi Rani! ... Today we are going to fuck you together ... Have you seen the book in that photo album? ... Have you seen it?"

"Ahhh huh? .. huh .. yes!" ... Keerthi didi shouted.

"As shown in it, we will fuck you now ... Speak! Don't take a fuck from us ... Don't speak!" Harish asked, rubbing her seeds.

"Ohhhh yes! ... I'll take it ..." Didi replied with a sigh ...

Immediately before my eyes two photos from that magazine melted away! In one photo, the old man was licking the girl's pussy and the young man was giving cocks in the girl's mouth. Also in another photo, the cock of the young man was in the pussy of the girl, while the cock of the old man was in the hole of her ass ... Remembering that photo, my cock became extremely hard and my arousal started to increase! Harish was also screaming and blabbering near her ear, "We'll fuck you anyway ... you don't want to complain ... you want to fuck quietly ... understand?"

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes I am ... soon ... I am not living now, I am ... "Keerthi said lustfully.

Keerthi-Suresh-topless-handjob-naked-big-boobs-picture.jpg

Didi didn't stop just talking but she let go of my cock and moved towards me pushing me back she bent down. And then she put her mouth on Harish's cock and took his cock in her mouth and started sucking it. I could understand that my sister was greedy for Landa due to Jiju's betrothal but I didn't expect her to suck Harish's cock on her own without telling me. He aroused my arousal! Her huge buttocks came up in front of my eyes as she leaned down and back!

My eyes wandered from her back to her buttocks ... the straps of her red bra on her back and the line of red panties on her waist looked so sexy! Kreethi didi was busy sucking Harish's cock and Harish was engrossed in enjoying her mouth on his cock with his eyes closed. So taking that chance, I stepped back a bit and placed it on a mysterious bed, holding my cock in my hand and moving forward. Grabbing my cock, I put it on the buttocks of Keerthi didi! Then I started rubbing my cock in the crack of her buttocks …

Keerthy-Suresh-blowjob-actress-handjob-big-black-cock.jpg

Just like I had collected the material of her panties in Harish's shop, I opened her buttocks completely and pressed her watermelon-like buttocks, I started rubbing her... the cock rubbing on her silky panties and the soft skin of her buttocks in it. .. my arousal was getting out of my control! I thought semen would ever come out of my cock ... in between I was putting her crack and pressing her buttocks on my cock and moving back and forth ...

I can't take it anymore ... I pulled her panties apart and I opened the whole pussy ... Seeing the wrinkled hole, my cock started to ache ... I started rubbing her lower part on the pussy and started moving back and forth .... again pressing her buttocks on my cock, I started rubbing my cock in her pussy ... the warm touch of her buttocks, the sexy touch of her soft skin was driving me crazy. Till now I was silent but now with excitement I began to babble,

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

After saying that, I put my hand on her pussy! It was the first time I was touching her naked pussy like that and I will never forget that first touch! Her pussy was wet and hot! Turning my finger on her pussy, I started blabbering again,

"Oh, Didi ... how hot your pussy is! ... if Harish's cock goes into your pussy, it will definitely burn ... ahhhh ... how good it feels! ... .. ohhh sister! "

Keerthy_Suresh_PicsArt_10-17-01.11.28-01.jpg

Hearing my chatter, Harish smiled and said,

"Sagar, my friend! ... don't be so excited!

Saying this, he grabbed Keerthi 's hair, lifted her head and made her stand up straight. As she moved forward, her buttocks moved forward under my cock and I stood holding the cock in my hand. Harish kissed Didi's face and said, "Come on Randi! ... Sagar will take off your bra-panties and make you completely naked! ... Then you will be on your hands and feet like a dog ... He will give ... his cock is perfect! ... he really wants to take the cock out of your mouth ... "

Saying this, Harish stood up and took off his skirt. He also took off the T-shirt he was wearing on top and he was completely naked ... I took off my t-shirt while he was undressing. When I was naked under my waist, I took off my T-shirt and became completely naked!

Then I unhooked Didi's bra from her back and took her bra out of her hand. And then I grabbed her panties to her waist and started to slide down and in one fell swoop I removed her panties.

Now Kreethi didi was completely naked in front of both of us! For a moment we both stared at her naked body in amazement. Harish too was looking at her completely naked for the first time and I too ... I had seen her naked many times but for the first time I was looking at her so closely ...

Keerthy_Suresh_PicsArt_10-17-01.27.30-01.jpg

Every round of her fleshy body looked very sexy and sexy and seeing her body. We both started licking her. Kreethi didi's eyes were on Harish's huge love ... When Harish motioned her to get on the bed, she said looking at his love, "Harish ... your ... cock ... is very ... big .... just ... do you apply some cream etc ... ...?"

"No! I'll fuck you like that!" Harish refused.

"Please! ... my pussy .. puchi .... will be torn ... by your cock ..."

"Tear it off ... it's still very itchy in your pussy ..." Harishbhai said, smiling disguisedly.

"Please! ... Think for a moment ...," said Didi looking at me and said, "Sagar ... tell your friend ... you don't care about your sister ... what will happen to my pussy With his cock ... "

Naked-mallu-actress-keerthi-suresh-fingering-her-shaved-pussy-big-fake-boobs.jpg

At her request I felt sorry for her and I said to Harishbhai, "Harishbhai ... even if you call my sister a slut, she is not a slut ... so have mercy on her and apply cream to your cock and treat her ... that's all she will feel better and she will give you more fun ...."

"You say that! ... then it's okay ... do a little kindness to your sister ....," With that he turned to his sister and he forced her to sit down and then he put his cock on her lips and said to her, "Okay, bitch! ... Now make my cock very wet with your mouth .... Put all the spit in your mouth on my cock .. It should be very wet ... Remember! The more you spit, the more wet my cock ... and less trouble for you .... let's lick soon! "

Keerthi didi quickly opened her mouth and took Harish's cunt in her mouth ... She started licking and wetting his cock all the time ... She was in such a hurry as if his cunt was not wet quickly then he would not eat her. If a hungry man was given a banana to eat, she would take it in her mouth and lick it, just as he would eat it in a hurry. I was standing on the side and watching her lovingly licking Harish's cock. That scene was also quite unforgettable! Didi first wet his lovely cockhead with saliva. Then she licked the length of the whole cock from bottom to top and made it wet …

1280x720.10.jpg

Didi licked his cock from behind and made it completely wet! Then Harish bent down and raised her up and said,

"Come on, queen ... now be on the bed like a dog!" Saying this, he pushed his sister on the bed.

Didi climbed on the bed and stood like a dog on her lap. Her buttocks were on the side of the bed so that Harish could stand behind her on the side of the bed and kiss her. Her sweet ass and pussy looked sexy from behind! Then Harish looked at me and said, "Sagar ... you go near your sister's face and put the cock in her mouth ...."

keerthi-ass.jpg

"Yes ... but wait a minute ...," I said excitedly to Harishbhai, "Let me see your fuck first ..." I winked at him!

"Oh ... so I want to have fun watching you first .... how am I fucking your sister ... ha ha ha! ... no problem .... look at you ...."

Saying this, Harish followed Keerthi didi and grabbed her buttocks with both hands. Then he pressed her buttocks down a little and brought her pussy to the height he wanted ... Keerthi didi leaned her head down on the bed and supported the bed and weighed her buttocks on the back. I moved a little closer to the bed so that I could see how Harsh was licking her pussy from behind ... Harish spread both her buttocks and opened the crack in her buttocks which opened the hole of her buttocks.

Then he put the thumb of one of his hands on the hole of her boob and took the other hand down from her pussy and put his finger in her pussy ... He put his finger in her pussy and moved it for a few moments and at the same time he started moving his thumb on the hole of her ass ... Left and she made a restless movement! Moving her finger in her pussy, Harish said to me, "Sagar .... your sister's pussy is so desperate for Landa ... her pussy is really hot! ... it will be so much fun to fuck her ..."

I just looked at him and smiled! Then Harish grabbed his cock in his hand and leaned forward and leaned on Didi's crack ... Once or twice he rubbed Lavada up and down on the hole of her pussy and he took Lavada down on her pussy. Guessing the hole of her pussy, he leaned on her and gave a light but powerful push! With his push, the cock head of his love penetrated into her pussy! …

Keerthy-Suresh-doggy-style-naked-ass-fucked-from-back-full-nude-pic-600x400.jpg

His shock hit Kreethi didi's waist and a squeaking scream came out of her mouth ... somehow she said with a sigh, "Ohhhh Harish ... Slow down ... Hi .. IE ... Get out of your ... I'm in a lot of trouble …

"Ag Rani .... how will my cock come out now ... after waiting for so many days it has got a chance to go into your pussy ... bear a little key ... first it will hurt first ... but then it will be fun! ... "

I couldn't see Keerthi 's face but I could hear her restless movements and hoarse voice coming out of her mouth that she was in pain .... Again she felt a little sorry but this time she held her mouth and endured her pain. Now Harish was about to give another push, but he remained silent for a moment and said to Kreethi didi, "Oh Keerthi Rani ... your pussy is so tight! ... it feels like I'm fucking a virgin girl ... wasn't your husband fucking you? ..."

"Zavat was ...," Kreethi didi replied with a shout, "Good day, Zavat was ... but his cock is nothing like my cock ... My pussy is used to his cock ... You put such a big stick in it. Then it will feel tight ... IEEE ... I will die today ... "

Keerthy-Suresh-doggy-style-sex-naked-ass-fucked-with-black-cock-on-bed.jpg

While Keerthi didi was saying, Harish gave another push and his whole cock went to Didi's pussy! That's why she finally shouted 'I'm dead'! But her cry was not as painful as before. Harish paused for a moment and then he started stroking Didi back and forth ... his cock in her pussy started moving in and out in a slow rhythm ... Didi started screaming, screaming and taking his thrusts ... I was watching. My cock was extremely stiff when I saw him sucking her like that! While stroking her, Harish's eyes went to my hard cock and he smiled and said to me, "Sagar .... now it's time to see ... go ahead and put your hard cock into your sister's mouth ... then see how she will forget all your pain and lick your cock ..."

Screenshot_2020-08-18-08-34-48-777_com.mi_.android.globalFileexplorer.jpg

When he said that, I woke up and went to bed. In fact, I still wanted to see his fucking but the pressure in my cock was too unbearable ... When I wanted to put the cock in my sister's mouth and spend it, I came up with the fun of watching. Harish told me, "And listen .... say something dirty when you put it in her mouth ... the more you say dirty while you are talking, the more arousal increases and it is fun to eat! ... Yes or no, Bulbul! Tell your brother ..." Speaking, Harish slapped Keerthi didi's buttocks.

"Ahhh ... hmm .. yes! Yes! ..." Kreethi didi immediately confessed.

"Yeah ... you see .. your sister immediately said this ... she likes me, I call her a whore, a slut ...", saying this Randi ... You are the number one whore! ... You are the number one slut! ... So you take it from me ... Now you will take your brother's cock in your mouth ... .. in her mouth ... "

amp.9.jpg

I was shocked by Harish's dirty talk and I quickly went to Keerthi didi's front. Seeing me close to her mouth, she raised her head and held the weight of her limbs in her hands. My cock came in line with her face as I stood on the couch. I grabbed my cock in my hand and resting it on my sister's lips, I said excitedly,

"Take my cock slut sister! ... Take your brother's cock in your mouth and suck it well! ... I wanted to put cock in your mouth for many days!

Keerthi didi looked at me and smiled and she parted her lips and took my cock in her mouth! Seeing my cock in the reddish lips on her beautiful face caused a cramp in my cock and I survived the leak! Looking up at me, she took my cock in her mouth and started sucking it like a lollipop ... She was sucking my cock for the first two minutes . He started moving her limbs back and forth and automatically her mouth started moving back and forth on my cock ... I was standing stunned and putting my cock in and out of her mouth ...

keerthi-suresh-pussy-fucked.jpg

Nude-sucking-cock-blowjob-Keerthi-suresh-nude-bra-xxx-photo.jpg

We were posing like the photo in that magazine now! Kreethi didi had a sexy pose with her back bent so that her buttocks were raised and moving back and forth in a rhythmic rhythm. I couldn't help but look at her sexy pose and I leaned over her and put my hands on her buttocks. Then I started chewing her buttocks ... Seeing that, Harish said excitedly,

"Hey Bhenchod, first you put a cock in your sister's mouth ... now she's rubbing her ass .... what would I do if you were having all the fun?"

"Oh my gosh! ... I'm not 'fucked' yet ... you're fucking my sister ... I'm just rubbing her ass ..." .

"Oh Salya! .... You call me a bitch ... You abuse me .... Take ... Take ... I punish your sister for this .... Today I will tear her pussy out ..." After talking, Harish suddenly started teasing her ....

Without any objection to our talk, Keerthi didi was screaming, screaming, enduring the shocks from both of them ... She didn't feel any pain, on the contrary, she seemed to be enjoying it. She closed her eyes and was sucking my cock hard. Harish was jealous of her from behind. I was also pushing my cock in and out of her mouth. The three of us were enjoying ourselves. We both fuck her for about ten minutes.

2621931.gif

201375_01bigcopy.jpg

My arousal had now reached Shige. The speed of sucking my sister's cock was so fast that I felt like I would cum in her mouth at any moment. Then I grabbed her hair and immediately started deep into her mouth. I could feel the head of my cock going down her throat. The cock was going deep in her mouth and it started to bother my sister and she started to take her mouth up from my cock. When I realized that, I increased my speed and wiped my eyes and said to her,

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...

Saying this, I started pouring my semen in her mouth .... With the last 2/3 thrusts I released the cum in her mouth and I put my cock deep in her mouth and pressed her mouth to the root of my cock .... My semen was flying deep in her mouth. I was feeling ... I was experiencing sexual pleasure, work-stimulation that I had never experienced before. I felt that all my lust from my cock was emptying in my sister's mouth .... When my intensity decreased, I took out the cock a little and started giving a few light thrusts in her mouth and the last little water dripped in her mouth ... a lot of my semen in her mouth was leaking and it was spilling out from the corner of her lips …

Actress-Sara-Ali-Khan-sucking-Bollywood-director-cock-cum-on-mouth.jpg

When my cock stopped ejaculating, I took it out of my sister's mouth and sat on the couch next to her. I spilled my full semen in her mouth and didn't give her a chance to put her mouth aside so she was showing me hanging anger. I looked at her and smiled shamelessly! She also started smiling and started licking my semen tongue out of her lips ...

When I looked at Harish from Didi's top, he was looking at Didi's buttocks with shining eyes, she was licking it vigorously. I was so surprised to see it! She knew in that look that he had failed her. There was a different look of satisfaction on her face ... she was rolling her eyes, screaming, screaming from him ... in between she put her hand between her thighs and she started doing something. Then I could see it ... She was mostly rubbing her nipples ... I got an idea of it and my hardened cock started getting stiff …

keerthi1.png

Soon her moans increased and she started grumbling .... It was clear from her that she was reaching the peak of work .... She started screaming while pressing her head down on the bed, when I realized that she was getting satisfied .... 'Ahhh .. Ahhhh ... She was screaming and screaming ... When she was satisfied, she took out her hand between her thighs and started taking Harish's blows while holding the limbs on her hands …

Harish was chewing on the screams and shouts of Keerthi didi and he was fucking her pussy with passion. Now he was holding her waist and hitting her buttocks on his thighs and was licking her back.

customskill-wha4a-36d3e9.gif

Most of the time it was time to drain his water ... he started blabbering with excitement now, "Music queen ... Mary Randi! ... take ... take now ... now I release water in your pussy ... you strained it in your brother's mouth ... you rubbed your own pussy ... now strain it in your pussy .... "

I was licked when I heard that Harish knew that Didi was rubbing his bean ... He knew how good he was in the game of sex ... But I was scared to hear that he was rubbing Didi's pussy! He fell in my sister's pussy and I told her, fearing she would be in the panchayat if she got pregnant, "No, no, Harishbhai .... don't put mud in her pussy ... otherwise something will go wrong ... please! You take it out and put it in the mud ...."

"Ahhhh ... let it be, Sagar ...," Keerthi didi shouted in between, "No problem ... if he swallowed me ... I have already taken pills ..."

"You see ... your sister is such a good bitch!" I will not stay ... this slut is still running! ... take .. take my cum in your pussy now ... if you take my cum, your youth will suddenly open .... .My dear queenऽऽऽ .... I fell ऽऽऽऽ ... in your pussyऽऽऽ .... "

Deepfake-Porn-Keerthy-Suresh.jpg

After saying this, Harish finally started hardstroke his cock in my sister's pussy .... There was ... He was pushing her cunt eight or ten times and when he was done he pulled the cock out of her cunt and moved back. Then he leaned on the bedrest and gasped .... Even though he was strangled, his cock was still a little tight.

When Harish pulled his cock out of Keerthi didi's pussy, she went forward and slept on the bed. When she was out of breath, she wiped her eyes and gasped for breath. She was lying on her back without any shame. As I sat close to her mouth, my gaze wandered over her disheveled naked body, and my excitement at seeing her do so increased. Harish was sitting at her feet and he was looking at her pussy and buttocks with his greedy eyes ... He was having fun seeing her sleeping so shamelessly naked! Looking at her passionately, he started moving his cock again ... Seeing that, I said to Harish, "What Harishbhai ... I don't think your mind is full yet ...."

"Hey dude! .. How can I fill my heart with so much? How cool is your sister's pussy ... "

When he said that, I got up from the bed with enthusiasm and sat next to Harish at Kreethi didi's feet and from there I started observing Kreethi didi's bare feet ... He was listening to Kreethi didi saying that but she did not move and she did not change her position. Was ...

"Look ... look ... how my cum is leaking out of your sister's pussy ... I don't think so ...!

Harish's semen was dripping down from Keerthi didi's pussy on the bed and some drops were still dripping down ... Her pussy was moving as she was breathing and semen was dripping down ... Really! From that angle, Kreethi didi looked like a randi! I thought I was looking at one of the blue-film photos I saw …

KS7_2725b3f46737e7ec8.jpg

Seeing that scene, my already erect cock started to rise vigorously ... Seeing that, it became very stiff and my hand went on it automatically ... Looking at her pussy, I started moving my hard cock ... Seeing her like that, Harish saw that my cock was tight. And he started laughing ... Now we were both looking at her pussy... Harish glanced at me and said 'wake up your sister now' ...

"Didi ... get up now ..."

Hearing my call, Keerthi didi woke up ... She sat up and turned towards us ... Seeing both of us moving her cocks, her eyes widened and she said in surprise,

"God! You're so ready ..."

"So what .... a whore like you was lying in front of us with her legs spread out ... then what if our cocks won't rise ...." Harish said with a sharp smile.

"You were doing this to me, I didn't think you would finish ... I thought you would continue to do this to me all day ... Good luck, you finished!" She said, sighing.

"But did my fucking fun or not? ... Did your husband ever fuck you like that?"

"No, no ... he also fucks, say cool! ... but not like you .... he does it with love ... you did it so brutally ..." Didi said smiling.

"But was it fun ?? Then bass! ... That's what you want, don't fuck ...." Harish said proudly.

"Yes! It was fun ..." Kreethi said embarrassingly.

I was quietly moving my cock listening to the two of them talking.

"Didi ... now it's mine! ... Now give me a chance ... how desperate my cock is to penetrate your pussy!

Keerthi didi looked at Harish with a questioning look .... as if she was asking for his 'permission' or knowing what Harish's opinion was about my demand ... Harish of course voted for me and he said to Didi, "Yeah yeah ... now it's Sagar's turn .... How long do you want to keep him waiting?

Hearing Harish's opinion, Kreethi didi's face opened and a smile appeared on my face! I grabbed the cock in my hand and moved forward towards my sister but Harish stopped me and told us, "Oh but don't want to fuck here anymore .... this bed is so small for the three of you to fuck .... is there a big bed in your house? Otherwise we should go to the hall ...."

Pics-Art-08-21-03-59-16.jpg

"There's a big bed in our parents' room ... It'll be fun!" I said quickly.

With that said, I looked to my sister for permission. She thought for a moment and quickly smiled and said,

"Yes! OK! Let's go there ..." Keerthi didi got down from the bed and told us further, "You go to that bedroom ... I go to the toilet and get fresh ..."

Saying this, she nodded her ass and entered the toilet in her room naked ... We were both looking at her till she went in ... As she went in, Harish and I left the room and came to our parents' room. Harish was happy to see the big bed in that room and said happily, "Wow! What a cool bed! ... Now let's have fun fucking! ... Dude, Sagar ... Your sister is a cool fucking randi! This idea made my cock so desperate ... Thank you friend! ... All this is possible only with your help ... "

"Oh, what do you mean, thank you?" So I helped you! ... and because of you she's letting me fuck too ... thank you I have to say ... "

"No no ... how come? ... you really helped me! ... but don't worry man ... I will remember this too ... and when I get a chance to kiss someone else I will give that girl a chance to fuck ... you are my true friend now!

We both laughed heartily when Harish said that! Then I said to him, "Harish, you just go to bed ... I go to the toilet a little ... I also get a little 'fresh' ..."

With that I winked at him and went into the toilet attached to that room. Then I freshened up by urinating, washing my face etc. and came out. As I came out, Harish got up and said, "Now I'm getting fresh ... Why should I stay? ..." Harish said and went to the toilet ....

Then I went and sat on the bed .... Harish went to the toilet and Keerthi didi came in the room .... She was completely naked and was behaving so easily as if she was always naked. She was very fresh after washing her face and she applied red lipstick on her lips. He looked like Randi!

Keerthy_Suresh_PicsArt_10-17-01.27.30-01.jpg

Seeing her naked again, my down cock started to stiffen automatically ... The idea that I am going to fuck my naked sister now got a thorn on my body and my cock stood up straight like Tadamada! Keerthi didi noticed the movement of my cock and she laughed heartily! Then when Harish was not seen in the room, she asked in surprise, "Hey where did Harish go ??"

"Went to the toilet ..." I replied.

"Yeah ... well then! ... I wondered if I was half-starved ..." She smiled and sat down on the bed next to me.

"You look very much like Harish ....," I said, winking at my sister and pulling her into my arms.

"Yes! ... If you like it, it's true ..." Didi smiled and hugged me, "But I like his cock more than I like it! ... How solid is his cock! ... How long and thick it is!" ... I feel very full ... I feel very full ... "Keerthi didi put her hand on her thigh and pressed her pussy.

"Didi ... now I'm going to fuck you ....," I pressed Didi's right elbow and said with suspicion, "I hope! That I can satisfy you ... I mean! Harish's big cock ... he gave you so much Loved it! ... My cock is so small! ... Do you like mine? "

"Oh, what happened to not liking ....," Keerthi didi smiled seeing my anxiety and holding my cock in her fist and looking at him lovingly, she said, "I would like your cock too! It's fun! ... "She started moving my cock gently …

i-make-fakes-Inssia-keerthi-suresh-nude-handjob-172.jpg

"I think there are words of experience ....," I said smiling and pressing her nipple and asked further, "By the way! ... How many cocks have you taken so far, sister ??"

"Well! ... you asked a very private question ....," she said, leaning back and looking down at me, she bent down and said, "I don't have to answer your question ...."

Saying this, Keerthi took my cock in her mouth and started sucking it ... Igggg! Please tell, what's the story of these big puppys ........... The urge to put the cock in her mouth again dripped through my cock .... but when I wanted to fuck her, I grabbed her head and stopped her and said, No.

1280x720.10.jpg

Keerthi didi smiled mischievously and lifted her face from my cock ... I pushed her back and made her lie down on the bed ... and then I put my thighs in her thighs and attacked her body directly on her bulging breasts ... I started ... She moved her hand in my hair and started pressing my mouth on her Breast.

"Sagar ... if you say one, will you do it?"

"What, sister?" I asked, lifting my face for a moment from her nipples.

"Will you lick my vagina? Harish came and started licking my vagina ... I love licking vagina very much! I haven't had that pleasure for a long time ... You don't lick my vagina ..." Kreethi didi asked in a very sexy tone.

"Okay, sister ... I'm licking ... I just want to taste your pussy ..." I said happily.

"Oh no ... then come or not in my thighs ..." she said, pushing my head between her torn thighs and holding my waist and pulling me on her own body, she said, "You suck my vagina ... .I suck your cock ... let's do sixty-nine of the mast .... "

Pleased, I quickly put my mouth on Keerthi didi's pussy and started licking her pussy ... As soon as my tongue touched her pussy, she let out a sexy sigh and lifted her waist and pressed her pussy to my mouth .... Then she pulled me on her body and she sucked my cock. I took it in my mouth and started sucking it ... Keerthi didi was sleeping on the floor and I was lying on the couch and licking her pussy .... She was sucking my cock in her mouth by turning her face ... Sucking in the ninth position .. but this pleasure was more supernatural than that idea!

Keerthi-Suresh-licking-hot-pussy-naked-boobs-xxx-fake.jpg

Harish came out of the toilet as soon as we were engrossed in sucking each other's siblings.

"Oh wow! ... You siblings have already started talking .... I haven't even waited ...."

When he said that, we both lifted our faces from each other's laps and started looking at him ... Looking at him, I smiled and said, "Sorry Harishbhai ... it was taking time for you to come ... and I didn't stop looking at my sister ... then I started doing it for her ...."

"Oh well Ray ... I don't mind ... after all she is your sister ... otherwise it's your turn to fuck her now .... then let your ..."

"Then what are you going to do now? ... I mean as long as we do ...." I asked him curiously.

"Me? ... I will be watching ... Fucking your sister-brother .... You will never see such a scene ... A brother is fucking his sister ... and a sister is fucking his brother like a slut ... "

Harish smiled strangely and approached us and sat on the bed. Then he pressed Keerthi 's Boobs and said, "I'll keep wiping your hands on your sister like that ... What a sexy girl! Randi has a balloon-like Breast!

keerthi-suresh-boobs-10-09-2020-at-16.03.48-3.jpg

When Harish said that, I turned my face and put it on Keerthi 's pussy and started sucking her pussy again ... but my cock started sucking like before. Harish was sitting on the side pressing Didi's boobs ... Within five minutes Didi started moving her waist ... The pressure in my cock was also increasing ... The warmth of Didi's mouth was becoming unbearable to the lust in my cock ... I was pulling .... When Didi started moving her waist strangely, Harish saw it and said, "Look, Sagar ... your sister is very hot .... if you are sucking her pussy, she has come to fuck ... so she is moving her waist ... sucking her pussy even harder ... she will fall in a minute now .. .. "

Keerthy-Suresh-hairy-pussy-licking-boobs-press-fake-image.jpg

qdgBANqd1vPBINQWPBm39xvqqDyuTF3Z-hg5DKT-sWF5FolYcMykvzw70NP6K1FJlrm45l5lPrF_fEDBuhOstws11pywKpA-koPSF_qMIQcA_qSx-1fkgsY1PS8

I began to digest what Kreethi didi with his encouragement. Her grain, I began to digest and put him in charge as ... Harish said it was out of the control of movement of a Diddi minute! ...

her limbs were stiff and she was getting ... a tiny flick of her hand, and she was kanhata .... when it was part of her was her kama trpti loose …

"Come on Sagar ... fuck your sister soon ... you are hot and she is on fire too ... let it be a great fuck! ...."

Then I got up and grabbed Keerthi didi's legs and ... I sat on her knees with her legs crossed. For a few moments, I kept looking at my sister's pussy ... Her pussy wings were shining due to getting wet! Then I grabbed my hard cock in one hand and placed head on my sister's pussy! I felt as if my cock was placed on the fire stove! ,

"Oh you put a pillow under her ass and take her legs on your shoulders and then put them on ... then see how the cock penetrates the pussy like butter ...."

KeerthiSuresh.jpg

He just lied ... and Keerthi didi quickly took the pillow near her head and handed it to me ... Seeing her readiness, Harish smiled again and said, "Look ... your sister is in such a hurry to get fucked by you ... she quickly gave the pillow to the slut ..."

"Hey ... now I have a pillow in my hand ... so I gave it quickly ..." Didi said with a slight smirk.

"Oh my gosh, queen ... Why are you angry right now ... I just laughed! ...." Harish said, pressing her nipple and smiling.

Ignoring their words, I moved the pillow under Keerthi didi's buttocks ... She lifted her buttocks and let me push the pillow down .... Then I took the position on the side of her buttocks and put her legs on my shoulders. Then I grabbed the cock in my hand again and put his head on the slit of her pussy ... then with a little effort I started pushing the cock inside .... due to this position my cock started inserting in my sister's pussy ...

The skin on my cock was stretched and I was in pain ... Also, this was the first time I had ever had a girl, I had a different feeling in my mind! I had a serious expression on my face ... I started to think that the cock should be taken out ... but recognizing the expression on my face, Harish said to me,

"Sagar ... don't take out the cock now! ... this is your first time to fuck ... then it will be a little difficult ... Once you get used to it, then it will be fun ... then slow down a little first ... then dhakke! ... "

His words increased my excitement! ... I started to put my cock in my sister's tight pussy with a little more pressure ... Harish's nice big cock but her pussy was not loose .... Pushing, I put my full cock in her pussy. ..Then I was a little stunned ... my cock was feeling huge tightness! I was thinking for a while about how to fuck my sister ... My sister realized my problem and she took her legs on my shoulders and took them down and raised her hands and called me in her arms.

"Come on! ... you sleep like this on my body ... so it will be easier for you to do ..."

Listening to Didi, I fell asleep on her body ... I had fun sleeping on her puffy body! Putting my arms around her, I lay down on the bed and held the weight of my body on it. Didi grabbed my face in the palm of her hand and started kissing me with her lips on my lips ... Her loving kiss increased the arousal in my cock and I started moving my waist .... I took a little cock out of her pussy and pushed it inside again and slowly inside me- The speed of getting out started to increase ... Didi was helping me to fuck so I could eat her ...

Keerthi-suresh-fake-fucking-1.jpg

Didi's pussy was looking very hot! She was feeling so cool while putting cock in her hot pussy that she started to feel like she was fucking ... My cock was getting a different feeling due to the friction of her tight pussy! Initially my cock was bothering me, Now no more and I started to enjoy fucking her ... in it and she was sucking my tongue by putting her tongue in my mouth ... saliva was dripping from my mouth in her mouth ... this type also made me so sexy and It was provocative that she was igniting a different lust in my cock …

missionary_700.gif

A few moments later, Keerthi didi pushed my mouth down and brought her to a standstill. Like a hungry baby, I licked her nipples and took one of her nipples in my mouth and started sucking ... She started moving her hands in my hair ... I started sucking her breasts ... She hugged me and hugged my waist. Was inserted. We were both siblings and Harish was sitting next to me and watching it.

"How do you feel, sister? ... Am I fucking you right ??"

"Yes my king! ....," Didi rolled her eyes and said to me lovingly, "You are having a good time .... I am having fun ...!"

"I'm having a lot of fun, sister! ... I think I'll fall in your pussy now ..." I said somehow controlling my arousal. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Loud to me! ... ahhhh .. even louder ... "

Saying this, she started moving her waist and started making strange movements ... I noticed that her arousal reached! But her movements made my condition worse! I lost control and my cock started to feel ... somehow I said, "Didi ... I don't live anymore ... I fell ...," I said and started falling into her pussy. Hugging her tightly, I moved my waist vigorously and started releasing semen in her pussy and started blabbering, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... "My darling sister ... my slut sister ... I kissed you ... I kissed my sister ... ahhh ahhhh .... ohhhh ...."

"I also fell, oh, oh ... oh, oh, oh, oh ..."

Nude%2BKeerthy%2BSuresh%2Bsex%2Bfake%2Bimages.jpg

We were both hugging each other tightly and fighting with each other .... When the orgasm of both of us subsided, we calmed down ... Then for a few moments I fell on her body ...... Then I came to my senses and I looked at her with my neck up ... Didi looked at me and she smiled lovingly. I smiled and said to her, "Thanks, Didi! ... You fulfilled my long wish today! I had a lot of fun! .... I hope I have satisfied you too ...."

"Yes, my king! ... You made me happy! ... I also fell in love with you ... It was your first time, but you made me happy ..."

With that she grabbed my face again and put her lips on my lips ... then for a few moments we kept kissing each other ... At that moment we completely forgot that there was someone else in that room besides the two of us ... sitting quietly beside us for so long Harish sighed a little and he caught our attention. Then he got up and said, "Come on ... it's so much sister-brother love! ... I spoiled your fun ... now let me have the next fun ..."

Saying this, Harish lifted me from my sister's body ... I got up, moved to the side and sat on the corner of the bed. Then he came to her feet and said, kicking her legs, "Come on sister ... you will never fuck with your brother ... but you will not always get my contract cock like this ... now I will hit your ass ... I will fuck you by putting my cock in your ass ...."

On hearing this, a look of worry appeared on Didi's face and she said to Harish in a low voice, "Harish ... that .. Do you ... need to put 'there'? ... don't put it next to me ...."

"Yeah ... don't be scared now ... you yourself said you would do anything ... then I don't want to say no now .... I want to kill you with my mouth ...."

"Harish, please! Understand ... I will suffer a lot ... yours is too big! ... I will be torn apart .... you do anything else .. do anything ... just 'there "Don't wear it ..." Didi pleaded with him.

Full-nude-Keerthy-Suresh-boobs-pressing-bold-shoot.jpg

"Look ... no matter how much you say, I will hit your ass ... then whether you agree or not ..." Harish said emphatically.

"Oh but you hit me anyway .... press my Breast anyway, do anything ... mine is not ...," Didi pleaded with him again, '' Your cock is very big ... How much I was hurt when you put it in my pussy ... What will happen to me if I put your cock in my ass ..? ..Then leave that one place and do whatever you want ... I am ready to do whatever you say ... "

"Oh my gosh! ... if I only knew you wouldn't let me kill your ass ... then I wouldn't have come here .... When I used to see you walking on the street, my cock used to get hurt when I saw your butt like a pot ... I wanted to put my cock in your ass and fuck you .... Now it's time to fulfill that wish, so you say no ?? No! ... Even if I never get to fuck you later, but today I will not leave here without hitting your ass …

Saying this, Harish fell on Kreethi didi's body and started kissing her cheek and lips ... His hand was moving all over her body. He was kissing her and he was mumbling something ... I was not clear what he was mumbling when I was a little away from him but I had an idea that he was warming her by talking dirty to her ... I will soon see the result of his dirty mumbling I started ... Keerthi didi closed her eyes and started screaming and started doing sexy movements ...

Now Harish slipped down and he started sucking the nipples of her breasts .... He now leaned towards her and clung to her and was sucking her breasts and moving his hands over her body. Didi's hand was moving on his hardening cunt ... which means she was warmed by his babbling! A few words were coming out of her mouth too but I didn't understand as she was speaking slowly. When Harish was sure that she was very hot, he got up from her body. His huge cock was hard and erect ... He held her hand and raised her, he said, "Come on my queen ... now vomit and rub your hands and knees .... then I will put it in you from behind ..."

This time Keerthi didi listened to him and she got up! Standing upside down on her hands and knees, she said to him, "slowly, Harish .... no one has put 'there' in me yet ... not even my husband ... then it with some love ... I told you to stop, stop ..."

"Don't worry about my bubble! ... I'll hit your ass with so much love that you won't know when the cock went in and when it came out ..."

Harish looked at me and winked at me! When Didi had a lesson with us, she didn't see how Harish winked at me ... I knew from his wink that he was lying and he was going to fuck Didi's ass not with love but brutally ... At that moment I felt sorry for my sister and I did something. Without speaking, he just moved his face and requested Harish to 'slow down' ... Seeing that, Harish laughed loudly and said to me, "Oh Sagar ... don't stay so long .... you come here and sleep under your sister ... sleep down and suck her pussy ... so she will feel better and you will have fun ..."

I realized why he told me to do that ... If she got in trouble while eating Didi's ass and she started protesting, I could go to her help and oppose Harish. But I was engrossed in sucking her breasts under her and he was going to suck my sister's pussy without any hesitation .... but I had no objection to that ... on the contrary, I was also curious about how my sister would take his cock in her ass ... so I did not waste time I quickly went to her and fell on the bed and slipped under my sister ....

Didi took me under her arms and put her hand on my armpit ... I quickly took her breasts in my mouth and started sucking them ... She was standing on all fours like a dog and I was clinging to her Breast like a puppy ... Harish was standing behind Didi's buttocks And I could tell from his movements what he was doing ... he was rubbing the roundness of her buttocks with both hands ... I was looking down from under Didi's Breast then I could see Harish's fingers moving from her ass to the crack of her buttocks …

Keerthy-Suresh-XXX-Photos-24.jpg

In the meantime, a jolt hit Didi's waist and a roar came out of her mouth .. From that I knew that Harish had mostly done something to her ass hole ... I could see the fingers of his hand on her ass so he was mostly putting his finger in her ass .. Most of the time, he was inserting his finger and loosening the hole of her ass ... I was enthusiastically sucking one of her breasts and pressing it with the other hand ... while doing so, I was looking down at her thigh and guessing what was happening ... Harish from above Didi was doing something and below I was touching her Breast. Both of these attacks were arousing her libido and she was getting more aroused …

Harish is something I thought of when Diddi buttocks had to be back and forth motion. But when I saw that there was some Harish realized that my Diddi itself moves your waist and it was ... now that really was kamottejak! She held a hand to her waist when it was heated and the other hand holding his lavada Harish hole put her on the ass ... he was really shocked! Then she let Harish lavada pressure and he ghusaya Diddina the bocyata ... Diddi noticed,

"Ahhhh .. Harish .... I'm in pain .... Don't be fast .... Please .... Slowly .... Slowly .... Ohhhh ...."

They stopped a few moments Harish! ... he warned me to shut my gudhagyal hand. I put my head out from under Keerthi didi's body and looked up at him. He put me dragged into what she's been warned about, mouth and hands and her attention. Understanding his gesture, I again put my mouth under my sister's body and pulled her face towards my face ... I started kissing her with my lips on hers ... For a while she was startled but then she also started supporting me ... I put my tongue on hers easy to digest and put her tongue in her hair fell to his mouth .... rotating the rotating arms to her passion for the French kissing I ....

I kissed Kreethi didi and started screaming .... Taking advantage of it, Harish started inserting his cock in her ass .... She felt it and the expression on her face changed! There was a lot of pain on my sister's face but when kiss on her mouth, she could not shout or scream ... She was just screaming in my mouth and trying to tell me something. But I ignored her and kept kissing her and moving my hands on her head and back ....

Naked-Keerthi-Suresh-black-anal-sex-actress-photo.jpg

Harish then in one fell swoop inserted more than half of his cunt in Didi's boob and in one fell swoop her breath got stuck in her throat! Her limbs got a little stiff and then a little relaxed! ... She wanted to scream when he pushed Lavada inside but her scream went out of my mouth and her limbs got stiff ... but then her limbs became relaxed as the first key of pain came off ! Even then she kept growling but I didn't let her go and kept kissing her ...

In fact, I wanted to see Harish's cock penetrate her but I couldn't let her go because she would have bombed loudly then .... Most of the time, I kept kissing her ... and then Harish continued to put his cock in her ass ... I had an idea that it was not possible to insert his full cock in Keerthi didi's ass, so it was better to tell Harish to stay there. .. Then I took out my hand, clenched my fist and warned him, 'Now put Lavada in and out' …

Understanding my gesture, Harish pulled his cock out of his sister's ass a little and pushed it in again .... Then he slowly started moving his cock inside and out .... she was in pain and distress to be enough ... I saw his face Diddi if she had packed his eyes closed and lips, teeth, and he endured the pain! There was tremendous tension on her face! But her face when I was a different excitement did not even feel bad ... About 25-30 times when Harish pushed Lavada in and out of Keerthi didi's ass hole, the tension on her face decreased! .... It seemed that the hole in her pussy was now adjusted to the size of his cock! Her growls in my mouth had subsided but after a while ... the pain on her face disappeared and she started screaming sexy ... Didi ... Didi was now screaming, screaming ... She was moving back and forth, wiping her eyes and taking Harish's cunt in her lap ... Seeing that, Harish shouted,

"Hi Mary, Queen .... look! ... I wonder how the cocks in your ass, you were saying that .... I will depart from the dead .... If you say to me now ... .. khusita "Put it on ... put it in my ass .... fuck my ass" .... "

Milktankkeerthisureshassfuckingnudesexpic.jpg

"Oh yes, my king! It's coming, it's really fun for me!"

"Oh, but this will be very lustful ... Now you have to feel it .... I have to wear more .... I have to fuck harder .... Yes or no?"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..."

Then Harish put his hand on one of her sister's buttocks and inserted the thumb of that hand in the pussy... Moving that finger in her pussy, he said to me excitedly, "Look, Sagar ... how much your sister is a randi randi! .... even if you put a cock in her ass, she tells you to put your fingers in her pussy .... Even if four or five people climb at the same time, she will take everything with a smile.

z0Gg2R.jpg

His words did not stop me! I quickly let go of her breasts and came out from under her body .... Then I sat next to Harish and watched how his cock was going in and out of Didi's ass .... Her ass started hitting .... Didi was screaming, screaming ... She was moving back and forth with her head on the bed but she was not complaining at all ... On the contrary, now she seemed to be having fun …

Harish's cock was as hard as an iron rod and was moving in and out of her cunt rhythmically ... His cunt was stretching and rubbing the skin of her cunt .... I could tell what she must have felt from that scene ... She must have thought that someone had put a thick yam or carrot in her mouth ... When her lust became unbearable, she started rubbing on her pussy and started babbling …

"Ohhhhh ... Harish ... what are you doing to me!" ...

BEE2912.gif

And Didi started licking again .... Harish's cock was in her ass and a finger was in her pussy ... She was rubbing her own pussy on it ... As a result of all this, she was satisfied! .... As she calmed down, Harish took out the finger in her pussy and held it in front of my face.

"Look ... how much your sister's pussy is dripping .... there's a lot of lust in her pussy .... The taste of her pussy ... say you took it before ... and you liked it but its taste ... lick everything from my finger .... "

I licked his finger like a baby today and licked my sister's pussy on it ... When I was done, he put his hand on her buttocks and grabbed her waist tightly

"Oh my queen ... my flirtatious music ... my slut music ... now I'm going to release my cum in your assड ... take ... take ... my cum ... brother's cum ... my cum ... take all ... ahhhhh ... ohhhhh ....

He or my sister was so aroused by his filthy talk! My cock became incredibly hard! With one last jerk, Harish pressed Keerthi 's buttocks against his cock and he growled like a wild animal ... I noticed that he was slipping into her ass .... He was giving ... 'Hhhhh ... Ahhhhhhhh' Kreethi was also grumbling down. His almost full cock seemed to be in her ass ....

1.jpg

Just when his cunt stopped swallowing, he loosened his grip on her buttocks .... As Harish loosened his grip, Keerthi came forward and she leaned her body down on the bed ... She kept her buttocks up and down, panting .. When Lavada came out of her ass, Harish also took a deep breath and leaned back on the bedrest.

My eyes were still on Kreethi didi's buttocks. She was lying down but her buttocks were still up and the hole in her buttocks was clear to me ... when Harish's cock came out of it the hole was very open and the table tennis ball felt so big that it could go easily ... when she came down, the skin of her boob was coming in and out, the hole was shrinking, spreading ....

Seeing my sister's recently ejaculated buttocks, my cock became extremely tense and I felt an intense desire to put my cock in her ejaculated hole! I went behind Didi .... Holding my hardened cock in my hand, I brought it near the hole of her ass....

In one fell swoop I put my full cock in my sister's ass!! Harish's Lavadya made her hole very loose, my cock which was small in his size went into her pussy easily ... For a moment Didi didn't know what was happening .... I grabbed her waist with both hands without giving her any pleasure and I started fucking, my cock inside and out of her ass .... Didi came to her senses and started looking back upwards …

PicsArt_07-01-11.09.23.jpg

I was surprised to see her behind her face and she went to say something ... but no words came out of her mouth and she just kept moaning ... at last she didn't say anything and she put her head back on the bed and lay down ... my She didn't have the strength to react to this attack ... She just kept lying down and kept pushing my cock in her ass ... I was so happy to see that she didn't say anything that I kept fucking her ass with that joy …

I had no idea that I would be able to fuck Kreethi didi's ass so soon .... I was as happy as I was when I suddenly fell ... I had to know how and how much to push her ass! ... ... Surprisingly, even though her ass was loosened by Harish's thick cock, my cock was feeling very tight .... I felt like my cock was tied tightly in a rubber bag .... The touch of the buttocks in the fleshy gargoyle was taking my libido to Shige …

Big-fake-boobs-keerthi-suresh-nude-ass-xxx-anal-sex.jpg

Suddenly my dam burst and I started dripping in my sister's ass .... semen dripping from my cock started dripping in her ass When my ejaculation slowed down, I slowed down ... I slowed down and finally stopped and leaned on my sister's body …

She was lying on her back with her buttocks up, but with the weight of my body, she had to lie down on the bed with her buttocks down and I lay on top of her, putting my cock in her buttocks. I felt immense satisfaction while sleeping naked on my sister's naked body! ...

After a while I came to my senses and leaned away from her body ... I looked at Harish and he was looking at me and smiling mischievously ... smiling he said to me, "Oh my gosh, Sagar ... you also took a dip in the flowing Ganga with your hands ... very good! ... Did you have fun hitting your sister's ass?"

preview.jpg

"Hmm? ... Yes! ... It was so much fun! ... I replied with a smirk," I couldn't help but see her lying there ... Her ass hole seemed to be piercing me ... Then I fucked her too! ... "

"Wow, my lion! ... This is how you want to hunt ... If you get a chance, you have to grab the prey ... But you don't have to grab it now ... Your sister will let you fuck like that now .... Harish smiled and got up from the bed ...

"Come on! ... I'm leaving now .... I'm too late! ... Shopkeepers may be waiting ... They may be wondering, where did you go after closing this shop?" Saying this, Harish got up from his seat and walked towards the toilet and said to me, "Can you bring me some clothes?"

I said 'yes' and ran to get her clothes lying in my sister's room. After a few moments Harish came out of the toilet fresh ... I gave him his clothes and he put on his clothes ... Then he came out of the room saluting me with his hand .... I came out to leave him at the door ... I was naked Then I opened the door and stood behind him. Harish came out smiling at me and I quickly closed the door ...

Then I came back to our parents' room where Didi was still lying on the bed .... I took a look at her naked body and went to the toilet. By urinating, cleaning my cock etc. I freshened up and came out. Kreethi didi was still lying on the bed but now she was straight on her back. She opened her eyes, glanced at me, and wiped her eyes again. I went and lay down beside her and sat looking at her face ... When she opened her eyes again I looked at her and smiled ... but she did not smile and turned her face towards the madman and said, "All my limbs are throbbing! ... I feel like all my limbs are separated ... I don't want to be fuck by savage men like you two! ... If I hadn't been affected by such limbs, my life would have been lost ..."

z0GzRQ.jpg

"Oh sorry, Didi! ..." I said like a sneering criminal, "I couldn't stop myself from seeing you like that ... So I fell in love with you! ... Was it too much trouble ??"

"Not yours to fuck ... but of course Harish's to fuck! .... what a thick cock he had! ... I felt like his cock was all over my body ... if he fucked me once or twice more My hole will get bigger forever ... "said Didi.

"Oh ... sorry, sister! ... So I reassured her and said," If you really hurt me so much, I will not let Harish touch your body again ... Today is the first time he has touched you. ..That first and last bite ... I will never bring him to bite you again ... I will not let anything happen that will cause you physical pain .... "

I was telling her that and it was to my advantage! The fact that another man was cheating on my sister did not sit well with me. Net Harish had helped me to satisfy my lust so I gave him a chance to fuck my sister ... Now that I had fucked my sister and she let me fuck, she would no longer let me fuck her any more. So now Harish didn't need to give her a chance to eat again ... His cock was too big and thick and he was bothering my sister.

Keerthy-Suresh-spreading-her-hairy-pussy-lip-full-nude-nipple-photo.jpg

If Harish had been fucking Didi like this, both her pussy and ass would have been loose ... it would have bothered me and her husband too ... because if we licked her, she would not have enjoyed our cock as much as she would have enjoyed Harish's cock ... With all this in mind, I was deciding not to give Harish a chance to fuck her again. And so I told my sister that I would not bring Harish back ... but I was amazed at what she said next! She said "Oh Sagar ... I am not complaining about Harish's cock ... I like his cock very much ... Yes! His cock is very big, thick ... I was upset because he fuck it for the first time! .. .But women like this kind of cock! So I want Harish's cock again ... Whenever I get a chance I want his cock ... And you have to give it to me ... He will always be ready to fuck me on one foot ... you will have to bring it to me .... then I will let you fuck too .... "

After hearing her words, I jumped to my feet! I wanted to take ... She looked at my startled face and said with a big smile, "Now I am going to take a nice shower, sleep and relax .... I will not do anything for dinner, so you bring food from outside the hotel ... When you go to fetch food, go and tell Harish that he wants to come back to your house at night ... I'm going to fuck from him all night long ... not today but every night until my parents come back ... I'm going to fuck from him every night ... don't worry! Then you should also get a reward ... then you also fuck me from time to time ... Do you understand? Go now ... You also take a break! "

Saying this, Keerthi didi got up from the bed smiling and entered the bathroom .... I kept looking at her like crazy …

Keerthy_Suresh_PicsArt_10-17-01.59.03-01.jpg

THE-END

Plz make more Shivangi joshi ask naira sax story for love kush ke sath sax story
He: "that good bitch, here take your 4 RS," and throw it on my face.

Me: "ok I am your bitch now, Fuck like you want."

Then he tried to put his cock without a condom. I got frightened, and said "no, put on some condom, otherwise I will be pregnant."

He: "I never use condom bitch, I will fuck you like this only."

Me "if I got pregnant, and your son is not here, what would I do if I got pregnant?"

He said "my bitch, don't worry I will give you pills."

Then he forced his dick inside, as it was huge. I screamed in pain "ahhhh oh my god its painful."

Shivangi-Joshi-Nude-Indian-TV-Actress-Sex-4917.jpg

He said "Shut up bitch you took money let me have fun."

Me: "ahhhh mess have it ah I am all your bitch fuck me ah."

He: "shit my son has married a prostitute, fuck you bitch ah at least satisfy me like this aha."

Me: "oak ahhhh ahhhh fuck me harder ahhh I want your filthy old cock ahhhh ahhhh."

He: "ah is your mom also a prostitute ahhhh," he laughed.

I got angry. "No, I think your wife was" then he slapped me.

ShivangiJoshiinterracialblackcockfucknudefake.jpg

And he said "don't talk rubbish bitch, tell me your mom is a prostitute right ahhhh ahhhh."

I got frightened as he was hitting hard. "ah yes yeah my mom is a prostitute ahhhh I don't even know my dad was ah fuck me dad ahhh ahhh."

He laughed. "I want to fuck your mom. Also bring her here sometime, I will give money ahhh ahh."

Me: hesitantly " ahhhh yes I will bring her and you can fuck her and me at a time ahhhh aha fuck me dad ahhh."

zfNtiW.jpg

He said "how many does she charge ah ahhhh."

Me: "2 RS only ahhh you can fuck her ass also ahhhh ahhh."

He: "wait I will fuck you in the ass now, ah ahhhh."

I Was shocked. "Please, I never did that, please leave me."

He laughed "turn you bitch" and opened my ass and pushed his dick deep inside with no lubricant or spit.

I screamed "oh god I am dead, please take it out no.... Please."

He didn't listen. He is fucking me like a dog and after sometime I enjoyed and said "fuck me dad ahhhh ahhh fuck me ahhhh fuck me in the ass ahhh don't stop ahhhh."

Shivangi_PicsArt_08-13-07.34.19-01.jpg

He said "bitch you will die today ahhhh ahhhh." it been 1 hrs he started fucking my pussy.

We both are sweating like hell in AC room, then he bend over me and licked all the sweat.

Then he again turned to me and started fucking my pussy. He said "come on lick my sweat" and he bend over me now. I told him to show me his hairy armpits and licked the sweat there. It tasted salty.

He: "ahhhh bitch lick every thing ah" and after 2 hrs of continued fucking he started moaning "ahhh bitch I'm coming ah."

Shivangi-joshi-fucking-gif.gif

I got frightened and said "please dad don't come inside my pussy please I might get pregnant a stop please."

He said "I don't care bitch ahhhh" and he held me tightly and with the last stroke, he cummed inside, it was boiling.

I was crying "why did you do it?"

He was kissing me "bitch have my child now and I will not give you pills," laughed.

Shivangi-Joshi-nude-4.md.jpg

And he fell on me itself and slept again around 4 o'clock in the morning. He was fucking my pussy due to which I woke "ahhhh won't u stop ahhh enough ahhh " and again he cummed inside and laughed.

Shivangi-Joshi-nude-8.jpg

Next day morning I woke up at 11 o'clock and he was still sleeping. We both were naked.

I can't even walk properly and some blood was on the bedsheet and my ass was totally broken.

Then I went to the bath and came back. He is up now and asked me to come near him and said "how was last night?"

Actually, it was heaven for me, I told him "you showed me heaven."

Full-nude-Shivangi-Joshi-naked-ass-xxx-nipple-i.jpg

He laughed and said, "then come on, suck my dick" and I had to do it.

After that, we had sex many times and he would give me 4 RS every time, like I am a bitch.

SHIVANGIJOSHI28329.jpg

One day he called me and said "you have good news."

I was surprised. "What is it?" Suddenly a bell rang, and I opened the door and was shocked to see three old men who are my father-in-law's friends.

They "we bought 4 RS each," and laughed.

I angrily asked my father-in-law, "What is this?"

He laughed, "You will see heaven again today, lock the door and serve your guests bitch."

Shivangi-Joshi-Actress.jpg

I always wanted to try gang-bang, but I didn't expect like this with old men. Even I got excited.

And said "come on, uncles who have 4rs come fast."

They all came towards me like hungry dogs.

They enjoyed me for 9 days and left, but they never used a condom. After 1 month, I got pregnant.

(MyPornSnap.top)_fak9-md.jpg

YehRishtaKyaKehlataHaiactressShivangiJoshinudesexphoto.jpg

(MyPornSnap.top)_shivangi-joshi-fucking-roughly-01.jpg

I became a pure prostitute for 4 RS.

Shivangi-Joshi-inserting-dildo-inside-hairy-pussy-hole-naked-hindi-tv-porn.jpg

THE-END

Really Liked the Story,Could have been better with the Vocabulary...one of your best i think!Please post more of these kinda slow burn seducing ass fetish story !!hoped that it will be a gangbang..but still please do more of sister and brother relationship kinda blackmail gangbang story!!please post one on eshanya maheshwari!check your dm @Krishan202 !

B0K1P7FCcAAzW3o.jpg

It was a winter morning and I had returned from school a lot earlier and finding no one in the rooms I went straight up to the roof. Just as I was going to enter the roof I heard mom and our servant boy Babu speaking. Babu was a village boy who worked for us for the last two months. He was about 19 but as he was a village boy he was very simple. He always called my mom Ma . He was in his half pants and mom was sitting on a mattress spread on the floor in the sun wearing her nighty. She wanted a massage from him and was directing him how to do it.

1413640015-jyothika-hot-and-sexy-tamil-actress.jpg

I watched as mom first gave her arms for him to massage. It was soon over and he moved on to her legs upto the knees. Mom lefted her legs and spreading them she gave them for massage. Her nighty had already fallen to one side and I could see upto her thighs. I knew Babu could also see and he must be getting a kick watching mom display herself. Soon mom got up and untied her robe and let it fall. I saw that mom was wearing one of her skimpy bra and panties. The bra was very low cut and almost left nothing to imagination. The panty was a red lacy one through which I could see her tufts of pubic mound peeking. Mom smiled and turned on her belly and told him to massage her back and bottom. Babu took some oil in his palms and started to rub mom's back. He reached her bra strap and quickly went over it and then continued with her lower back. Soon he reached mom's panty and again skipping that part he went to massage her soft thighs.

1413535910-jyothika-in-beach-wear.jpg

Mom said, "Why don't you oil where the strap is. I will open it", and saying this mom reached behind and quickly undid the hooks. The bra came off and I could see her tits peeking out from the sides. Babu reached there and massaged some oil there.

he asked as he reached her panty, "Ma shall put oil on your bottom too? It seems dry."

Mom said, "Ok pull down my panty and rub oil on the buns. Rub them well. Last time you left them unoiled."

jyothika-wet-fake.jpg

To my surprise Babu pulled down mom's panty and mom lifted her hips to help him. Babu started to rub oil on her bums. He massaged the back of her thighs well and then moved his hands over mom's tight ass. He rubbed some oil on the ass cheeks and then separating the cheeks he reached her tight puckered hole and touched it with his finger. He tickled it a bit and then slowly started to move his finger on mom's asshole.

865_450.jpg

Mom said, "You idiot what are you doing? Don't play with my hole like that put your finger inside and rub the oil in."

Babu quickly followed her order by parting her cheeks well so that her hole was prominently displayed and then slowly inserted his finger inside. I saw Babu's finger moving inside her hole slowly and then he had his whole finger inside. Mom squirmed in pleasure as his long, slender finger went inside her asshole. Babu was now slowly putting his finger in and withdrawing giving mom pleasure. He continued this for five minutes before mom stopped him.

saravanan-jyothika-nude.jpg

Now mom turned on her back and held for his viewing pleasure her pussy open. Babu was staring at mom's pussy hungrily and mom was teasing him more. Mom removed her bra entirely and said, "Babu dear now come up and massage my bubbies. Look they are looking at you with their black eyes on top seeking some love from you. Come dear, oil my bubbies well so that they look beautiful."

JyothikaSexyFakeq.jpg

Saying this mom put her fingers on her nips and pinched them and smiled.

I watched mom's big white globes go up and down fast as she was excited by the touch of a young stud. Mom's nipples were almost erect and the aureoles looked so inviting that I myself wanted to barge in and start sucking on them. Her cunt was also at display though she had closed her thighs so that I could see only her rich dark forest of jet black hair which was neatly trimmed. It was a perfect triangle and I wondered how she managed to dress her mound so well. It was a real pleasure watching her forest. Babu was feasting his eyes on her naked glory and I was feeling jealous at the lucky bastard.

Babu went near mom's boobs and slowly put his hands on them. He started to feel her massive tits and played with them as he pleased. He was pressing them like soft balls and mom was smiling. He roamed his hands freely on her tits and then tickled her nips. They were starting to grow out. He continued playing with her titties with his one hand while with his other hand he was pinching her nipples. Then he took the oil and spread it evenly over his palms and put them on mom's boobs. He started at the centre of her tits and spread out over the rest of her globes. He was massaging her boobs so well that mom was already holding him to steady herself. He brought his fingers to her nipples and flicked at them for sometime. The nips were as erect as two thumbs that stuck out sorely from mom's biggies. Now I saw mom slowly creeping her one hand towards Babu's pants and then she placed it over his cock. She put her hand there and slowly rubbed it up and down and then she grabbed it. He was busy massaging mom's tits and mom was busy massaging his cock.

(MyPornSnap.top)_nude-jyothika-naked.jpg

Mom said, "Honey now please do a milk shake for me" and saying that she lifted her body slightly. I thought that may be mom wanted to have a milk shake. So I was surprised when Babu quickly moved his hands on her tits and grabbing them he started to shake them so violently that I thought that her boobs would tear out from her chest. He kept shaking mom's tits for some more time after which mom lied down again and thanked him.

Juicy-boobs-actress-Jyothika-naked-bathroom-photo-without-dress.jpg

She pressed his cock once tightly and smilingly said, "Now dear why don't you massage my thighs."

Babu smiled and changed his position and came near her thighs. He slowly put his hands on her thighs and massaged them. He said, "Ma please open your thighs so that I can massage the inside as well."

jyothika-wet-fake.jpg

Mom quickly parted her legs and he spread them further so that he had wide access to her cunt. I could mom's cunny in all its glory as she was spread eagled on the mattress. Her rich jungle was all for Babu and his cock which must be aching by now with all the teasing for the last half an hour.

He massaged her thighs and then slowly took his fingers near her cunt hole and brushed his fingers against her fur. Mom was looking at him and smiling. Babu seemed a bit flushed to be so near her entrance. Mom said, "Put some oil on my muff."

Jyothika-nude-mom-big-boobs-without-dress.jpg

Back