• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story actress hot fantasies

"Oooh! Starting without me?" Aditi said from the door way, looking unbelievably gorgeous with nothing on. She walked over to me and climbed over the foot board. She crawled up towards my cock while she was on all fours.

"Looks kind of soft." Aditi said lifting my cock up with her hand. She placed her mouth over the head and started to stroke my cock with her hand.

She swirled her tongue around my cock head. She started to work her lips up and down my shaft. She only worked her mouth halfway down and jerked the other half off with her hands.

"Mmm. feels like you're hard enough to fuck my pussy." I got up to my knees and grabbed Aditi and spun her around placing her on her back on the bed.

"You like having a big dick up your pussy?"

"The bigger the better." Aditi replied with a sexy tone in her voice. I leaned on top of her and we locked into a passionate kiss. I reached down held my cock and rubbed my cock into her butt crack and once I felt her pussy I pushed the head in and thrust forward.

NjOS39.jpg
NjOC65.jpg

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" Aditi screamed at the top of her lungs, breaking our kiss. I pulled back and thrust forward again, hard, causing her to scream even louder.

"I thought you liked having big dicks up your pussy?"

"I haven't had one this thick in a long time." Aditi replied. I watched her beautiful face, her eyes closed, her face looking like she was in pain.

I kissed her on her cheeks, working down to the beauty spot on the left side of her chin. I didn't know if it was a mole, but it didn't look like one, it poked out slightly. I started to circle it with my tongue.

"You don't need to stop." Aditi said. "Just keep going. I like your dick in my pussy." I felt her pussy widen a little around my shaft. She's obviously had a dicks up her pussy in the past to be able to control her vagina and not need any time to adjust to the size of my cock.

I wasn't one to complain, I've been salivating this moment for five days now and I knew I was gonna be able to take full advantage of this Goddesses cunt without cumming quickly.

NjOcdI.jpg
NjObc7.jpg

I pulled back and slammed into her hard, savouring the feeling of her tight vagina along my full length. Aditi was still loud as ever, but I carried on pulling back and thrusting forward, getting faster each time.

I was leaning on my hands and I decided I needed to feel Aditi's naked body against mine, so I pressed my weight down on her and wrapped my arms around her sweaty body.

I carried on thrusting in and out of her, my arms wrapped around her tight, over her arms. Aditi tried to hug me back, but from the way my arms were around her she couldn't. She just placed her hands on my shoulders, as I grinded into her pussy.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and I could feel her wet heels pressed against my ass cheeks, water dripping down of her feet onto my bare flesh. I started to kiss her neck and as I went faster, Aditi was more vocal than ever.

NjOyUL.jpg
NjOD4W.jpg

I could feel Aditi trying to push her body up and down underneath me, trying to get more speed on the thrusts. I decided to fuel her need for speed and just started pounding into her cunt relentlessly, pumping her ass full of my meat faster than I had ever done before.

I was going so fast, I was starting to get out of breath and started to sink my teeth into Aditi's neck as I worked in and out of her. I pushed myself back up, leaning on my hands, wiping the sweat of my forehead. I got up onto my knees, in between her legs.

I was now doing deep hard thrusts into her box, slowing down the pace, breathing out hard every time my cock disappeared into her vagina. Aditi was also breathing fast and hard, her huge tits going up and down with every breath she took.

Aditi pulled her knees up to her chest, her legs together and placed her feet on my chest, her soles flat on my sweaty skin. "Mmm... Suck my toes baby!" She moaned, moving one foot up to my mouth. I opened my mouth as she pushed her big toe and the next couple of toes into my mouth.

NjOKLG.jpg
NjOF7O.jpg

I closed my mouth, sucking her toes but still carrying on at the same pace. Aditi had her other foot on my chest and every time I pulled back, I could feel pressure on my chest from her foot as she pushed herself up, trying to keep up with my thrusts and get the speed back up to what it was a few moments ago.

Aditi had managed to get the pace back up to what it was and I started to feel like I'd cum soon if it kept going at this pace. I slowed down to a stop and sucked her toes. She had a foot fetish and loved it whenever her feet got attention, so she stopped trying to push herself up and down my cock.

I circled her toes with my tongue, alternating between all five toes, going from the big toe to the little toe. I started to suck a couple of toes at the same time and Aditi pulled her foot away. "Not this time. This time it's all about you." She said sitting up kissing me, her legs at either side of me.

She pushed me by the chest and I lay flat on my back. She positioned herself so she was squatting on me, using one hand to balance herself and holding my dick in place with the other as she rubbed my cock head in her pussy lips, pushing my member past her labia and into her cunt.

NjO1ps.jpg
NjOpXK.jpg

"Oh yeah! That feels so good!" Aditi moaned as she lowered herself up and down my cock. She didn't waste any time, building up to a fast pace almost instantly. "YES! YES! YES! YES... That's the spot!" She screamed, as she reached forward with one hand and started to rub her clit then her tit wildly, riding me as fast as she could.

I closed my eyes, hoping that not seeing a visual of Aditi fingering herself while she had my dick up her pussy riding me as fast as she could, but it was no use. I opened my eyes, watching the look of pure ecstasy on Aditi 's face, might as well get the visual if I'm coming towards the end of the tank.

I moaned as I felt my orgasm approaching. "Oh GOD! AHHHHHHH! SHIIIIIT! I'M GONNA CUM!" She screamed.

"I'm cumming too!" I moaned.

"UHHHH! CUM WITH ME! OH GODDDDDDDDDD!"" Aditi screamed as she slammed her ass down, impaling herself on my cock and we both came. My cum gushed out into her pussy and I could feel Aditi 's cum splash down onto my groin. Aditi carried on riding me as we both orgasmed, her pussy bulged forward every time she came down, more of her cum squirting out. Aditi started to slow down as both of our orgasms started to die down.

NjO7dd.jpg
NjOuht.jpg

Aditi stopped squatting on my groin and got onto her knees, not taking my cock out of her pussy. She leaned forward and started to kiss me, gently grinding her hips up and down my member. I could feel my cum in her pussy, on the sides of my shaft every time my cock went up her cunt. Aditi broke the kiss and spun around so she was straddling me with her back facing me, while she still remained impaled on my cock.

She leaned forward, I could feel her breath on my feet. She positioned her legs so that her feet was on my groin, with my cock in between them. She slowly lifted her hips, dragging her pussy off my dick with a loud plop sound. Her vagina had already closed up tight.

Aditi looked back at me giggling and then her pussy widened and my cum oozed out and rained down on to the head of my cock and all over the soles of her feet. She was doing a very good job on trying to keep me hard. She laughed out loud as she managed to push out a second huge load, most of it landing on her toes and the balls just underneath them.

NjOo7j.jpg
NjOHla.jpg

I was too exhausted to respond, I just lay on the bed in a sweaty heap. Aditi got up off the bed and headed to the bathroom. I could hear her gargling, rinsing her mouth out. I heard her turn the shower on and in about half a minute the water turned off.

Aditi walked out of the bathroom and walked up to the bed. She was drying herself off with a towel, she was slightly wet. "That was a short shower." I said.

"I was just washing off any cum and getting myself a little wet. It's just way too hot out here." She had a very good point, I wouldn't mind jumping in the shower under cold water to cool off. But I was too tired to do it, so I just lay there.

Aditi tossed the wet towel on to the floor and lay on the bed, her legs near my head and her head near my groin.

NjOfqQ.jpg
NjOrpe.jpg

She started to stroke my cock straight away, enveloping her lips around my cock head, working her lips up and down my shaft. She wanted me to go a third time, which I have done in the past and I don't think it was gonna be too hard now, considering I had one of the most beautiful woman in the world sucking my cock, trying to get me hard so I can fuck her in the pussy again.

After a couple of minutes of sucking my cock Aditi got up. "I think you're hard enough to fuck my pussy again." She said still stroking my cock with her hand. She straddled me again, her tits pressed down on my chest.

She put one arm around me and reached back with the other hand and held my cock, forcing the head into her pussy and pushed her butt down, taking my cock in her cunt once again. She started to ride me instantly. The little traces of my cum that was still in her pussy worked as a form of lubrication.

She started riding me as fast as she could, getting faster with every stroke. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her close to me, kissing around her chin and neck.

She got a little excited and pushed herself right off my cock. My cock rested in her butt crack and she grinded her hips up and down, rubbing the under side of my cock with her round butt cheeks.

NjOw3R.jpg
NjO2Bq.jpg

She got up, kneeling beside me and started to suck my dick again, taking my cock to the back of her throat and back out again, very quickly and repeatedly.

"Don't want you getting soft on me now." Aditi said circling my pee hole with her tongue, taking in any traces of pre-cum into her mouth. "I've been doing all the work, it's your turn now." She said getting onto all fours. "Time for a little doggy action." She said with a cute little smile.

I got up on to my knees, positioned my self behind her. Aditi reached back with her hands and pulled her ass cheeks apart, revealing her tight little swollen pussy. I pressed my cock head against her pussy lips and as I started to push in, I could feel her vagina widen, giving my meat access into her tight orifice.

I pushed my full length into her cunt in one fast, hard and swift thrust causing her to let out a loud yelp. I pulled back and thrust into her straight away, adding a little pace to the thrusts as I rammed in and out of her tawt, making her scream out even louder with every thrust. I put my hands at the top of her ass cheeks, one on each cheek and grabbed hold of them, squeezing hard as I pounded her pussy relentlessly.

NjO6hp.jpg
NjOBfZ.jpg

"Oh GOD YES! I love it when you fuck my pussy! YEAH! Fuck me harder! Harder! HARDER!" She kept screaming, no matter how hard I slammed into her. I was now thrusting into her full force, with every thrust forward, her hands inched forward, until she lost grip with her hand and her upper body crashed forward, her chest flat on the bad but her ass still up in the air.

I carried on thrusting into her, even if she wasn't in the position any more. She had her legs in between mine and I could feel them slowly moving down the bed, trying to get straight, so she'd be flat on her front. I stopped and let her get flat on her front, with my dick still in her pussy. Once she was comfortable, I put my weight down, so I was laying flat on top of her.

"Oooooh!" Aditi moaned as I started to thrust in and out of her pussy once again. "Nnnnnghh! Ah! Umm!" Aditi moaned quietly, which was a change from her usual loud screams. I think she wasn't fairing too well on having my weight on top of her. But, I carried on any way.

NjOR5D.jpg
NjOvA0.jpg

NjXqyh.jpg

I put one hand under her arm and up to her head. I grabbed a hand full of hair as I pounded into her. She reached up to the head board with her hands, trying to grip something. With my free hand, I reached under her and groped her tits. I kissed around the back of her neck, around her ear lobes and the side of her mouth.

Aditi was now breathing hard from a mixture of the fast vaginal sex and from having all my weight on top of her. I decided to give her a break. I wrapped my arms around her waist and rolled on to my side, forcing and with my arms around her, I forced her onto her side as well. I started to pull out and push forward, but Aditi was keen to get things going fast again and started to thrust back.

"Getting me to do all the work again!" Aditi smiled at me turning her head to face me and then kissed me, while thrusting her ass back to meet my thrusts. I just lay there on my side while Aditi rammed my cock up her cunt and back out again, pulling her cunt off my cock.

She turned around, lowered herself down and started to suck my cock again, sucking fast and hard and then turned around and got back into position. I pushed my cock head into her thick ass cheeks and found her vaginal opening instantly and thrust forward.

NjXQqb.jpg
NjOLlr.jpg

I let Aditi do all the work again. I just lay there on my side while Aditi thrust her hips back and fourth. I put my arms around her waist, holding her close to me. I closed my eyes and just let her go. After about ten minutes Aditi stopped, exhausted, perspiration dripping of our bodies. She was finally starting to run out of steam, which I had run out of about half an hour ago when I came for the second time.

We both lay there, Aditi was breathing hard. I started to thrust forward slowly and then pulled back. I did this a couple of times and ended up pulling back too much and ended up pulling right out of her. I couldn't be bothered to reach down and direct my cock into her pussy, so I just pushed my hips forward and my cock slipped down towards her pussy again and again. I just carried on pushing my hips forward in to her pussy.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" Aditi screamed. "It's been so long since I had a dick in my pussy!" What she just said gave me my second wind, or should that be third wind? I carried on thrusting into her pussy. Aditi started squirming and wriggling around, pushing her hips forward, away from me. Looks like she has a sensitive pussy.

NjXgy9.jpg
NjXUs5.jpg

NjXPrt.jpg

I pushed myself up and went on top of her, while her body was still sideways. I pulled my hips back and thrust forward, my shaft rubbing along the back of her sweaty thighs as I worked my full length into her cunt.

From this position her pussy clamped my cock even harder, trying to squeeze the cum out of my cock. I carried on thrusting in and out of her moist hole, Aditi was getting breathless once again from being fucked too fast and having my weight on top of her.

"Oh God! Oh God! OH GOD! OH GOD! AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Aditi screamed as I felt her pussy walls start to contract around my shaft and then clamp down tight as her orgasm hit. As I carried on going in and out of her pussy, I could feel it getting wetter as my dick splashed in and out of her wet cunt.

I wanted to cum with her so badly, but my timing was off. I could feel my orgasm start to build up as Aditi 's hips bucked back and fourth, which was going sideways underneath me because of the position she was in.

NjXkf7.jpg
NjXtkI.jpg
NjXx5L.png

"OH SHIT!" I yelled. I quickly pulled out of her, turned her onto her back and straddled her stomach. Both our bodies had a layer of sweat on them, her tits soaked. I pulled them apart and spat in between them and put my dick in between. I did that to make sure they were well lubricated, because I didn't want to stop in between. I pushed her tits together clamping my cock with her huge mounds of flesh.

I started to thrust up and down in between her tits, building up a fast pace, feeling my cum working it's way out of my balls. Aditi started to try and lick my cock head every time I thrusted up and poked her on the chin.

"Come on! Cum on my tits Harsha!" Aditi egged me on. "Cover my boobs with your fucking cum!"

"SHIT!" I yelled as I pulled back and my cum shot out and still managed to hit Aditi on the boobs. I quickly thrust up, my second load shooting up her tits leaving a thick white line going down from her collarbone to her cleavage and all over her full tits. I started rubbing my own cock, spreading my cum out evenly over her boobs, leaving big loads of cum around her voluptuous globes and nipples.

NjX0AW.jpg
NjXsQO.jpg
NjXTqG.jpg

As soon as my loads started getting smaller, Aditi reached forward with her head and started to suck the cock head. I looked down at the beautiful sight before me. Aditi’s luscious lips wrapped around my member while her breasts was covered in my thick, hot cum. Aditi stopped sucking my cock and licked her lips trying to take in as much cum into her mouth as possible.

I collapsed in exhaustion beside her. Aditi got off the bed and reached to the floor where she had tossed the wet towel earlier and wiped her face with it.

"Fuck that was exhausting!" I said.

"I've never been fucked like that before." Aditi said placing her head on my bare chest. "That was the best pussy fucking I've ever had." She said. We both lay like this for the next couple of minutes as we both drifted off to sleep. I guess that was one hell of a weekend.

NjXXsJ.jpg
NjXZ1K.jpg
NjXiGs.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED..........

In the heat of the moment, I had totally forgot that one of the employees here could have walked in on us and now I was starting to worry and hoped no one came in. Pooja stopped riding me and had her head rested on my shoulder. I kissed her neck and she gave out a playful laugh.

"Oh my God!" She said looking into my eyes kissing me. "I needed that soo badly. Wait... did you cum?"

"Can't you tell when a man cums?" I teased her.

"Yes!" She said coyly. "But I was so into my own orgasm that I couldn't tell." I just looked into her beautiful hazel eyes. "You're not gonna tell me are you? Well... I guess there's only one way to find out!" She put her legs down and I let go of her. She took a couple of steps back, standing with her legs spread apart and pushed her finger in. "Mmm... it feels warm!" She started to finger herself quite fast for a moment then pulling them out. They were dripping wet.

"Let's see... is this just mine or is it yours as well." She put her fingers into her mouth and started to suck both fingers, circling them with her tongue. "Taste's like it's just me." She said giving a cute, innocent laugh. She started working her lips up and down her index and middle finger. She was teasing me by simulating a blow job on her fingers.

NAJ6BZ.jpg
NAJwpp.jpg

This was turning me on even more and my dick was so hard now, that it hurt. I quickly walked over to her, grabbed her by the hair on the back of her head and forced her head down to my cock. She was still standing, but bent right over Pooja instantly opened her mouth taking my cock into her mouth.

She wrapped her luscious lips around my shaft so tight as she bobbed her head up and down, working her lips up and down my cock, while sucking as hard as she could. Every time she pulled her lips up to the tip of my cock, she'd rapidly flick my cock head with her tongue.

This was starting to push me too much. I had to have her. I pulled her up and started to kiss her again. I started to walk towards the back door that lead to the staff area and Pooja jumped up, wrapping her legs around me once again.

I held onto her holding her up by her ass, our lips still locked together as we made our way to the back and to one of the bedrooms used by clients, when they pay one of the strippers for sex, they'd come back to one of these rooms that are designed to look like a hotel room.

NAJMhD.jpg
NAJG36.jpg

We burst into the room and we dropped onto the bed. We were in the missionary position, I reached down, fumbled around with the zipper, getting my cock out and pushed it into her tight cunt and started to fuck her at a feverish pace. I was going as fast as humanly possible and I was desperate to cum, but after the multiple orgasms from last night just seven hours ago, it was gonna take some more work.

"UH! UH! UH! UH" Pooja kept moaning as I drilled into her as fast as I could. I started to kiss her neck, my head buried beside her head. "Oh yeah!" She whispered into my ear. I could feel her breathing on my ear. "You need to cum baby, you can cum in my pussy. I want it in my pussy!" I carried on despite what she said. If I cum then I cum, but I was concentrating on giving her another orgasm and from the way I could feel her hips shake, it wasn't going to be long now.

Pooja came again, but this time it wasn't a loud vocal orgasm like before. I pulled out of her, looking at her glistening pussy, I had to have a taste. I leaned forward licking up her slit, getting my first taste of Pooja hegde's sweet nectar. I carried on licking her cunt, licking up all her cum, pushing my tongue into the moist hole, savouring the taste of her gorgeous cum.

NAJLgr.jpg
NAJRf0.webp

I got back up to my knees in between Pooja's toned legs, realising that I was still dressed, I even had my shoes on! Pooja was still dressed in her white dress. I quickly unbuttoned my shirt and took it off, yanked my pants and boxers at the same time, which made it easy to get my shoes off when I pulled them off around my ankles.

I leaned forward and pulled the top off her dress down exposing her big round tits, her dress was now around her abdomen. I started to suck her big round, mounds of flesh. Sucking hard at her nipples, gently scrapping them with my teeth.

"Why, aren't you the stud?" Pooja said, gently pushing me back and caressing my chest with the balls under her toes. "You've fucked my twice without even cumming. I have no idea how you haven't cum." I held her foot and started to stroke the top of her foot. Her toe nails had clear nail varnish on, with the last millimetre or two painted white to make them look longer then they were, but they were actually quite short.

With that Pooja took her hands and held mine. Then she placed my hands on her tits. All I could do was knead them. She started to moan in a low tone. Pooja pulled my face into her tits. I started to suck on her full tits like it was lunch time and it was all mine. I did this for about 10 minutes.

NAJl5b.jpg
NAwQAk.jpg

I stopped licking Pooja's pussy, put up her legs and spread them wider. She just looked at me and smiled. She then told me that she loved me and she wanted me to fuck her pussy as hard as I wanted. That I could cum in her. I started to stick my huge dick into her pussy, ramming it into her waiting cunt hard and deep.

Pooja's eyes got wide with lust. She said that I could fuck her for as long as I want for as many years as I want. I started fucking her pussy. I rammed her so much that her pussy got red.

Then I felt her pussy clamp onto my dick as she climaxed for the third time all over my dick. I had kept on fucking her still wet and very tight. She had climaxed 10 times before I felt mine coming. I kept fucking her then I started to feel my balls hurting and my dick get wider.

Then I had one huge rush of cum hit Pooja's pussy walls before I started to suck her huge tits again. However in my case I didn't want to stop fucking Pooja's pussy. I pulled out and rammed it again in her pussy coming really hard, spurting my abundant copious cum into Pooja's pussy.

NAwzlo.jpg
NAwNq5.jpg
NAwU19.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED.......
Wooohhhoooo good to see u back after so long... If possible plz bring The Debauchery Den Season 2 ASAP... Also ??? update as always ???

COWARD HOUSEWIFE STARRING KEERTHY SURESH - 1

This story is about Keerthy Suresh, age 24, fit body, slender legs, especially curved thighs especially thicker than normal. Firm and straight boobs as especially noticed by everyone, fair skin, height 5 feet 5 inch.
9zICgh.jpg

Keerthy herself is amazed that 36 sized boobs can stand so straight even without a bra. Her nipples are semi brown in color. Her face has an innocent look and lips are magnificent. The biggest fact of her life is that she is a coward. She doesn't have the guts to resist anything. Not even girls, males are out of the question.

Keerthy was once traveling on a bus and the bus was crowded. A guy was just standing behind her and was packed with her in that crowded bus. So much packed that his body was rubbing hers. When the bus jerked he accidentally placed his hands on her boobs.

It was the speed breakers on the road and not one, several were there. So not only he placed his hands on her boobs but even pressed them a few times while the bus was getting jerked. He was expecting her to respond but she was stoned. Keerthy was feeling every bit of it but was shocked to hell.
9zIRGO.jpg

Her inner guts didn’t permit me to respond. He was shocked too with the fact that she didn’t respond. But he didn’t withdraw his hand and was waiting for Keerthy to respond back. But she didn’t, so he started to press her boobs slowly and steadily. For the whole 30 minutes, he kept on taking pleasure of her boobs, squeezing until his stop came.

He got down and Keerthy felt relaxed. But 2 minutes later, another guy who was having an eye on the action, placed his hands on keerthy's boobs. she turned back to see who he was. He harshly said to look forward and not to turn back. Keerthy, like an obedient idiot, turned her head forward.

Keerthy allowed him to maul her boobs until her stop came in 20 minutes. After getting down, keerthy rushed to the public toilet and saw her boobs. They had turned red due to the rough mauling. So now you must have got the idea of how she was. Keerthy has passed post graduation and so her family started to search for a groom
9z4gpU.jpg

Within three months of search, Keerthy got married to a guy named Suraj Anant. He was a Government officer and working in general shift means 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Keerthy didn’t have an affair in her college days. So she was a virgin at the time of marriage. Her husband was very happy with the fact that Keerthy was a virgin.

His trust of her being a good character girl was being fixed in his head. So the trust was built which wasn’t to be shredded easily. The family consisted of father-in-law, mother-in-law, two elder brothers of her husband and their wives. Both of them had one kid each.

The eldest brother had a ten years old son named Sachin. The second brother had a 5 years daughter named Komal who studied in UKG. All the cooking was done by the eldest brother's wife named Shakuntala. The housekeeping was done by the second brother’s wife named Sujata.

Now Keerthy helped them in their work but they usually denied her interference. But when she insisted a lot Sujata came up with an idea. She suggested that Keerthy can go and drop Komal to school at 8 in the morning and can pick her up at 1 in the afternoon. This wasn’t a heavy work so Keerthy objected.

But she said to start with it and later she’ll allot more. Now arguing wasn’t a feature of keerthy and so she didn’t. Next day Keerthy went with them to see the road and school. The school wasn’t far away. But the location it was situated was an isolated location, few complexes nearby and no residential area.

The nearby area was open fields and few areas had thick bushes, and 5-6 feet’s high shrubs. So from the next day, Keerthy started to perform her duty. she rushed to drop Komal at 7:45 am and then went to pick her up at 12:30 pm. Getting early for pickup was another issue of school.

Actually, the kids were sometimes left early around 12:45 pm or sometimes late around 1:15 pm. So Keerthy had to reach till 12:40 pm. But usually, she reaches there by 12:30 pm. One day the sun was burning hot. Keerthy reached there around 12:30 pm and was feeling very thirsty. So she decided to drink a bottle of cold drink.
9z4V3r.jpg

Keerthy reached a nearby shop. She ordered a cold drink and started to sip sitting on the stool outside. Just a few feet away a guy in thirties was sitting and smoking. He was wearing a dirty shirt and pants with uncombed hair. He seemed like some kind of local goon. But she didn’t pay any attention to him.

Keerthy must have caught his attention. So he said, “What a fine piece of ass you got!” she was stunned by his remark. But neither had she turned back nor did she reply anything. The second comment which arrived was, “Wow! Look at those thighs, perfectly shaped; I would love to lick them for hours.”

Keerthy's reaction was the same, no reaction, no comments. He fired his third comment when she was getting up, after finishing her cold drink. He got a chance to peak at her boobs and so he commented. He commented a little louder, “Wow so nice boobs must be so soft and would love to enjoy them.”

Keerthy's reaction was the same, she didn’t even look at him and went to the counter and returned the bottle. She paid the cash for the cold drink and reached for her Activa. She started her Activa and reached back to the school gate. She waited there for Komal to be released.

After 5 minutes, when she turned back, she was stunned to see the same guy standing a few feet away from her. Now she panicked a little and her expression was giving him the idea about it. Guys like him maybe sensed the fear and panic emotions of girls. Keerthy was sitting on her Activa with both legs facing the left side of the vehicle.
9z4E55.jpg

Just after 2-3 minutes the guy walked and reached in front of her, just 3 feet away. Now her panic level reached 100%, and he realized it immediately. He said, “Hi! Myself Purushottam, you can call me Puru. My friends mostly call me Puru.” He forwarded his hand towards me.

But Keerthy didn’t raise her hand toward him. She was looking at him with discomfort. Her expression was like a lamb sitting in front of a lion. He asked her to at least shake hands. She panicked at his words and automatically her hand went towards him. He took her hand in his and shook hand.

But instead of leaving her hand, he kept holding my hand. He started to press Keerthy's hand and feel how soft it was. He commented, “Wow you got a very soft hand, feel like kissing them.” Now the place was totally isolated and not a single guy was near. He pulled her hand up and kissed on it.

Keerthy was dead shocked when he commented lewdly, “I was thinking how it would feel. This hand holding my dick, giving me a hand job.” He looked upwards towards the sky and pretended himself thinking about it. He smiled and looked back towards her face.

He shot one more comment. He said, “Your skin is very soft, I was thinking how soft your boobs and butts must be.” A born coward, that much happened and still, she didn’t find the courage to speak a word. Just then the peon peeped outside and Puru left her hand immediately.

The peon looked at Keerthy and said, “Madam, the class is going on. The school will release around 1:30 PM. You can go and wait in the shade of a tree, in the front of the school gate or side of the school boundary. You’ll hear the school bell then you can come. Why are you standing in the sun?”

Keerthy said ok and his head went inside again. She looked at the clock which was pointing at 12:50 pm. Still, more than half an hour was left. She cursed God and the situation that how she will handle this jerk till then. After a minute’s pause, Puru asked, “What’s your name.” She said, “K…K…Keerthy Suresh.”

He asked, “What’s your age?” She said, “T…T…Twenty-four.” He asked, “Married?” On which Keerthy just nodded her head. He asked, “How much time before you got married?” She said, “One and a half months ago.” He kept his one hand on her left thigh and pressed it.
9z4bl7.jpg

He said, “Wow then your pussy must be too tight, good.” Keerthy nearly jumped off the seat but didn’t try to remove his hand from her thigh. He pressed her thighs a few times and said, “Solid, Nice one.” He paused for a few seconds and said, “Why don’t you come along with me to the side of the school. It’s quite hot here, the sun is really burning.”

Keerthy shook her head in negative. But he said that it was uselessly making formalities. He took her palm in his palm, held them tight and pulled her towards him. She got up from the seat and was literally being dragged behind him. They reached to the side wall of the school.

He made Keerthy stand there with her back towards the wall and face towards him. He didn’t leave her palm and kept pressing it gently. He said, “I was saying that your skin is too soft. Your boobs and butts must be soft also.” She didn’t reply. So he said, “I don’t think you’ll mind if I check it myself.”

Keerthy panicked again, her eyes became round with his words and action. As he kept his right palm on her left boob, over her saree and blouse. He immediately pressed it a few times and said, “Seems soft but this way, how I will feel the skin.” He left her hand and boob.

He pulled Keeerthy's saree from her shoulder, bunched that area in a tug and said, “Hold this!” She was too terrified with his progress. The harsh words sent shivers to her spine. Her nerves stopped working. She grabbed hold of the saree in her left hand. He progressed his hands towards her blouse cleavage.
9z4ypL.jpg

Keerthy tried to raise her hand to stop him. He said harshly, “Don’t you dare to raise your hands up. Else I’ll slap your cheeks very hard, understood?” She immediately nodded yes. He grabbed hold of the blouse buttons. He started to open the buttons from top to bottom. All in an open field, just beside the roadside.

Keerthy being a top class coward and the idiot didn’t even bother to resist. In a few seconds, he managed to get rid of all the buttons. He spread apart both sides of the blouse. Now the bra was in his view, but he pulled the bra upwards and tugged above the boobs. Now boobs were open to view.
9z4KsO.jpg

He said, “Soft white and look at those nipples, so delicious.” He grabbed both her boobs and started to press them violently. He was pressing them roughly. Keerthy just closed her eyes and turned her head towards the right side. He said, “Your boobs skin is really very soft and boobs too. But nipples are looking delicious. I can’t resist sucking them. I’m sure you won’t mind.”

Before Keerthy could respond to his words, she opened her eyes to look at him. His lip reached her right boob’s nipple and was inside his mouth, licking and sucking her nipple. He was pressing her left boob with his left palm. She was dead shocked, looking clearly at what he was doing but wasn’t able to respond.

He started to alternate his mouth between left nipple and right nipple. Likewise, he was alternating his hand between the boobs. He kept on enjoying her boobs and nipples for 15 minutes. Slowly Keerthy started enjoying the boob sucking and started to moan. She even caught his head and started pushing into her boobs. Suddenly he stopped sucking her boobs and asked, “Do you shave inside or have hairs?” Keerthy returned to her senses and her panic level reached top level

9z4pfK.jpg

His one hand entered Keerthy's petticoat from the front and reached inside her underwear. He touched her pussy and found it clean without hairs. He looked up and said, “Nice! You keep it clean, I really like clean pussies.” He touched her pussy skin a few times and then forced his hand so that it reached her butts.

He pressed her left butt roughly and said, “So soft, very nice.” Keerthy was about to cry by then when the school bell rang
.o

one of the best intro sex story...

Bro can you please continue this story. Or atleast tell me where can I find the original story.
Bro Please make one story on this with her fakes on recent milfy look......it would be one of the greatest fan fuck ever with Kaju.....

.I'm one of the greatest hardcore fan of her... she is my busty milky white bitch with a toned, soft and plump body.

First I'll start from kissing her neck.... slowly touching her body....then kissing her lips...touch her silky soft hair.....then while kissing grabbing her ass and pressing it hard.....then fingering her for a while....after that....I'll tear up her upper clothes...and squeeze and suck her melons.I'll taste the milk from her factory. Then I'll go down on her slowly by kissing her...... touching her pussy and rubbing on it.... remove her panty....

Then keeping my wet fingers in her........ fingering her to a great pleasure for a while.....when she got terribly fucking wet....then I'll give my dick to her.....as known....she is a BOMB in this.....she will give ultimate pleasure in blowing my Dick.....she will lick my balls and play with them.....after that she sucks my cock so fast that she makes it dripping wet in her saliva.....in the meanwhile she is fingering herself.....and after that she I grabbed her to couch to fuck her badly......

I licked her pussy again to make sure it is dripping wet as it was.......I pushed my dripping wet dick into her gorgeous pink vagina.....its soo plump that you can get orgasm by just touching it.....then I started to feel her and started to give her a pretty deep strokes and Faster.....then she started to enjoy it.......I continued that for a while and it was heaven......I and her was has a great connection together.....then after that she started sucking my dick again...

And this time even I was eager to taste her luscious pink pussy oozing her juices out.... I took her into 69 position and she took my monster into her mouth and started sucking it really deep....she is sucking it soo good that she is sucking my soul out of my dick.....and I totally lost my senses and was at the highest level of intense connection

And.....that whole thing happened in some seconds of time.....and coming back to my senses I opened my eyes and infront of my face is her luscious, creamy pink pussy.... completely wet for a massive Bang.....and started licking he pussy and playing with her humongous ass.....and slowly I started rubbing her clit besides licking....And then I started to feel her internal pussy with my ?.....it was ? luscious warm flesshy and sweet......and she started to moan load and her cheeks got red and her body started shivering and I could feel those vibrations from her muscle of her pussy and she her pussy was twitching and she was getting slow blowing my dick

And then I holded her big meaty ass and started to finger her slowly.... after a minute I increased the speed and she licked it veeeeery muchh......and she holded my dick really tight.....and I finger her

And I fingered her pussy really hard and she started screaming like hell and said to no stop and hearing that in an aroused sounds..... I went on even harder and faster and she we crazy mad....her ? went up and she screamed so loud that I could sense those from her stomach through fingers.....and she cummed and she fell down on bed for few seconds in pleasure...... with my dick wrapped around with her delicious plump lips...... she sucked my dick madly and and took me to the edge......and then she did some kinky stuff with my balls she pulled my balls with her pretty lips and she again sucked my dick with sone really really deep throat and made all my dick damn sloppy wet and slippery.....while I was enjoying her juicy pussy and that pink little asshole

I licked her pussy again to make sure it is dripping wet as it was.......I pushed my dripping wet dick into her gorgeous pink vagina.....its soo plump that you can get orgasm by just touching it.....then I started to feel her and started to give her a pretty deep strokes and Faster.....then she started to enjoy it.......I continued that for a while and it was heaven......I and her was has a great connection together.....then after that she started sucking my dick again...

Again licking her pussy and sucking those sweet melons....I grabbed her on to the bed and I started fucking her in cowboy on bed....and started fucking her heavily and she started moaning heavily to shouting.......then I started fingering her pink tight little butthole and pressing her Milky soft meaty ass.......she asked me whether I want her asshole to fuck?.....I was so happy and said yes and she started sucking my dick hard and making it wet and prepared me for a Great Anal tour...... finally she made my dick as wet as she wanted by sucking it insanely....and then I lied on floor and she hopped on me facing me...... And she gave me her huge tits and took my dick in her hands

And then looking into my eyes.... she said to make it slow....and took my dick and pushed into her tight....milky, soft , juicy asshole.....then started fucking her slowly......and then she looked into my eyes and nodded at me like.....Do this for a while....and then while I was taking the pleasures out of Her.....As a wise man once said Anal sex is the real key to next level orgasm for a girl........she was having great pleasure by bouncing on my dick.

And she started kissing.... while bouncing on my dick... and I started fondling her melons and sucking them while kissing her.....then she became Kinky and came to my ear whispering " Hey, this is what you ever wanted to do with me......or is this what you can do? ".......and I turned up so much with it and lifted her ass slightly up in the air on bed and started fucking her ass like her a fucking dog or any Fuck machine...and instantly she started moaning in pleasure....and i was fucking her ass deep down that my balls are hitting her soft ass.....feels soo good for my balls and they are giving me a great intense pleasure that I just want to burry my dick deep down in her ass

And we both had an intense ride and.....we made it slow for few minutes and she started to suck my dick and I fingered her to her G-spot and she started to leak from her pussy...and mouth fucked her and lifted her into air in reverse my holding her legs and ate her juicy ass which is slightly opened after the fucking....and she choked on my dick and made it sloppy and made her stand and grabbed her and kissed her and pushed my dick inside her pussy.... standing...and started fucked her in her pussy in standing position by lifting her and I pounded her pussy like hell with my monster dick and she screaming in pleasure.....and I popped my dick out and into her ass which my dick was waiting for....and started to her really hard....the more deeper and faster I thrust in...the more she screaming and I went on giving her more and more deep and faster I could be.....and after few minutes of intense pleasure fucking her ass....her ass started leaking she became fucking creamy back there....and my dick popped out as it was so slippery

then she sucked me again soo hard and made my dick rock hard and getting aroused for more Banggg.........this time I laid down and she hopped on me and started kissing me and I shoved my dick inside her sweet little pink juicy asshole and started fucking her roughly to make her CUM and she started moaning and then went screaming crazy loud she started kissing me and by watching her at end of dick and my balls hitting her meat butt and she going crazy and biting my shoulder....and that..... really turned me up so much that even I started to reach orgasm....and in raised my pace and thrust more faster and deeper

She suddenly started screaming loud....."I Cumm".....and twitched and lied down on my chest.....and I holded her and lifted her up into air and fucked her pussy and turned her around and holded her ass spreaded wide..... gazed at the creamy pink ass just with the fluids leaking from her ass hole and running down through her meaty thighs.....and buried my face between her butt cheeks and ate her ass wettt....and pulled her back to me holding her hair....and I whispered in her ear....." This is how I have dreamt of fucking.....my sex goddess....and I pushed my dick inside her juicy ass in standing position and....started fucking her creamy juicy ass like a machine gunn.....and she was slow blown away in pleasure that she couldn't even able to stand properly.....and I holded her and fondled her boobs and pressed, pinched them...and then....she started to leak fluids from her ass and were running down from her ass.....

And that sight made me even more aroused and started to fuck her more rougher and she scremead in pleasure and holded my hand to make it slow.....but as I was chasing pleasures inside her ass.... didn't stopped and fucked her even more....and she was getting loose from legs....and as I was pounding her ass really rough....she started to move away from my dick to make it stop.....but I grabbed her back and holded her body tight against me and started to fuck her ass like a maniac and wasn't able to take it any longer and as i increase the intensity....her biggg ass hitting me back and making big body sounds...

and I then gave her ass a really really hard fuck by putting all my Maximum energy in there and.....then....after tho se heavy rough shots in her ass she started screaming and leaping off away from my dick and I as I holded and fucked her even more harded to punish her ass hole for that....I banged her ass like crazy bad and she ran away and falled down and went crawling away from my dick and laying down and floor panting and looking into my eyes..... slightly angry with me and winking Naughtily to me....and by showing what I could do to her ass....I and how she just had an intense orgasm.....I went back to her and holded her head down in pile driver position and burried my dick in her ass and giving it deep and rough.....and started to fuck her again like a dog and burried my dick in her ass and my balls hitting her clit made my balls wet with her juices.....and we both cummed at the same time......

We both cummed at same time and her butthole was filled up with litres of my hot thick juicy cum.....and she was licking them up from my cock and balls......and she looked into my eyes and gave a naughty erotic smile to me and cleaned my dick and balls with her tongue and kissed the tip of my dick.....and then I kissed on her ass and had a hard final smooch......... we lied down on bed panting while exhausted after an intense rough anal sex with goddess KAJAL AGGARWAL ?❤️‍??

And she liked it soo good that she took my phone number and wanted to call me back some other time to enjoy that hard fucking.....

And one day..... guess what..... Kaju called me back and said only we both were going on a weekend trip to a lake in the woods in a remote location.... where I could fuck her brains out and we can chill together......and that would be the best on Earth to do!

And this is my crazy fantasy on my Beautiful Voluptuous Slutty bitch KAJAL ?? ...... Love You my sex goddess ???❤️‍?❤️‍?......ummmwaaahh ?????????

"Oh GOD YES! I love it when you fuck my pussy! YEAH! Fuck me harder! Harder! HARDER!" She kept screaming, no matter how hard I slammed into her. I was now thrusting into her full force, with every thrust forward, her hands inched forward, until she lost grip with her hand and her upper body crashed forward, her chest flat on the bad but her ass still up in the air.

I carried on thrusting into her, even if she wasn't in the position any more. She had her legs in between mine and I could feel them slowly moving down the bed, trying to get straight, so she'd be flat on her front. I stopped and let her get flat on her front, with my dick still in her pussy. Once she was comfortable, I put my weight down, so I was laying flat on top of her.

"Oooooh!" Aditi moaned as I started to thrust in and out of her pussy once again. "Nnnnnghh! Ah! Umm!" Aditi moaned quietly, which was a change from her usual loud screams. I think she wasn't fairing too well on having my weight on top of her. But, I carried on any way.

NjOR5D.jpg
NjOvA0.jpg

NjXqyh.jpg

I put one hand under her arm and up to her head. I grabbed a hand full of hair as I pounded into her. She reached up to the head board with her hands, trying to grip something. With my free hand, I reached under her and groped her tits. I kissed around the back of her neck, around her ear lobes and the side of her mouth.

Aditi was now breathing hard from a mixture of the fast vaginal sex and from having all my weight on top of her. I decided to give her a break. I wrapped my arms around her waist and rolled on to my side, forcing and with my arms around her, I forced her onto her side as well. I started to pull out and push forward, but Aditi was keen to get things going fast again and started to thrust back.

"Getting me to do all the work again!" Aditi smiled at me turning her head to face me and then kissed me, while thrusting her ass back to meet my thrusts. I just lay there on my side while Aditi rammed my cock up her cunt and back out again, pulling her cunt off my cock.

She turned around, lowered herself down and started to suck my cock again, sucking fast and hard and then turned around and got back into position. I pushed my cock head into her thick ass cheeks and found her vaginal opening instantly and thrust forward.

NjXQqb.jpg
NjOLlr.jpg

I let Aditi do all the work again. I just lay there on my side while Aditi thrust her hips back and fourth. I put my arms around her waist, holding her close to me. I closed my eyes and just let her go. After about ten minutes Aditi stopped, exhausted, perspiration dripping of our bodies. She was finally starting to run out of steam, which I had run out of about half an hour ago when I came for the second time.

We both lay there, Aditi was breathing hard. I started to thrust forward slowly and then pulled back. I did this a couple of times and ended up pulling back too much and ended up pulling right out of her. I couldn't be bothered to reach down and direct my cock into her pussy, so I just pushed my hips forward and my cock slipped down towards her pussy again and again. I just carried on pushing my hips forward in to her pussy.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" Aditi screamed. "It's been so long since I had a dick in my pussy!" What she just said gave me my second wind, or should that be third wind? I carried on thrusting into her pussy. Aditi started squirming and wriggling around, pushing her hips forward, away from me. Looks like she has a sensitive pussy.

NjXgy9.jpg
NjXUs5.jpg

NjXPrt.jpg

I pushed myself up and went on top of her, while her body was still sideways. I pulled my hips back and thrust forward, my shaft rubbing along the back of her sweaty thighs as I worked my full length into her cunt.

From this position her pussy clamped my cock even harder, trying to squeeze the cum out of my cock. I carried on thrusting in and out of her moist hole, Aditi was getting breathless once again from being fucked too fast and having my weight on top of her.

"Oh God! Oh God! OH GOD! OH GOD! AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Aditi screamed as I felt her pussy walls start to contract around my shaft and then clamp down tight as her orgasm hit. As I carried on going in and out of her pussy, I could feel it getting wetter as my dick splashed in and out of her wet cunt.

I wanted to cum with her so badly, but my timing was off. I could feel my orgasm start to build up as Aditi 's hips bucked back and fourth, which was going sideways underneath me because of the position she was in.

NjXkf7.jpg
NjXtkI.jpg
NjXx5L.png

"OH SHIT!" I yelled. I quickly pulled out of her, turned her onto her back and straddled her stomach. Both our bodies had a layer of sweat on them, her tits soaked. I pulled them apart and spat in between them and put my dick in between. I did that to make sure they were well lubricated, because I didn't want to stop in between. I pushed her tits together clamping my cock with her huge mounds of flesh.

I started to thrust up and down in between her tits, building up a fast pace, feeling my cum working it's way out of my balls. Aditi started to try and lick my cock head every time I thrusted up and poked her on the chin.

"Come on! Cum on my tits Harsha!" Aditi egged me on. "Cover my boobs with your fucking cum!"

"SHIT!" I yelled as I pulled back and my cum shot out and still managed to hit Aditi on the boobs. I quickly thrust up, my second load shooting up her tits leaving a thick white line going down from her collarbone to her cleavage and all over her full tits. I started rubbing my own cock, spreading my cum out evenly over her boobs, leaving big loads of cum around her voluptuous globes and nipples.

NjX0AW.jpg
NjXsQO.jpg
NjXTqG.jpg

As soon as my loads started getting smaller, Aditi reached forward with her head and started to suck the cock head. I looked down at the beautiful sight before me. Aditi’s luscious lips wrapped around my member while her breasts was covered in my thick, hot cum. Aditi stopped sucking my cock and licked her lips trying to take in as much cum into her mouth as possible.

I collapsed in exhaustion beside her. Aditi got off the bed and reached to the floor where she had tossed the wet towel earlier and wiped her face with it.

"I've never been fucked like that before." Aditi said placing her head on my bare chest. "That was the best pussy fucking I've ever had." She said. We both lay like this for the next couple of minutes as we both drifted off to sleep. I guess that was one hell of a weekend.

NjXXsJ.jpg
NjXZ1K.jpg
NjXiGs.jpg

Awesome waiting for next episode :love::love:

NjOR5D.jpg
NjOvA0.jpg

NjXqyh.jpg

NjXQqb.jpg
NjOLlr.jpg

NjXgy9.jpg
NjXUs5.jpg

NjXPrt.jpg

NjXkf7.jpg
NjXtkI.jpg
NjXx5L.png

NjX0AW.jpg
NjXsQO.jpg
NjXTqG.jpg

NjXXsJ.jpg
NjXZ1K.jpg
NjXiGs.jpg

Actress Amritha aiyer story create pls

ZODIAC ADVENTURES :

EPISODE-5 : With SAGITTARIUS Woman

Next day I decided to go to the beach, which was more or less attached onto the back of the hotel. It was a blistering hot day and I kept wiping sweat off my fore head with a tissue. The beach was almost deserted. There was a couple of people around but not a lot. There was one of those little bars in the middle of the beach, in the style of a little shack, with stools around as the only seating area.

I noticed a girl sitting there by herself. She had long black hair, whitish skin, red bikini with a see thru red sarong, which is a kind of beach skirt. She was sipping her drink through a straw and had sunglasses on. I had my pick of which seat to take and I chose the one right next to her.

"What'll you have sir?" The bar tender asked.

"I'm a tourist." I started. "What's a good drink to have?"

"I got just the drink." He said and started to mix some drinks. The woman beside me looked at me.

NoYvBr.jpg
NoYR10.jpg

"A tourist huh?" She said. "You here by yourself?" I looked at her and man was she hot. In both senses, she was beautiful with a great body and had a light layer of sweat on her from the heat.

"Yeah." I answered, realising who she was. "So you got time off from touring?" I asked, deciding to play it casual. I'd met a lot of women and knew how to play it cool so I wasn't star struck.

"We got some time off after touring around Europe and I thought I'd come out here and visit my grandparents. You know, get away from it all, even if it's just for a weekend."

"Here you go sir." The bar tender said setting the drink on a coaster next to me.

"Thanks!" I said taking a sip. "This is pretty good!" I said to the bar tender. He just nodded and carried on doing whatever he was doing before.

"OK then. Who are you? What do you do? And when are you selling out?" She asked with a little attitude.

"I'm Harsha." I said extending my hand out to her, now that we finally knew one another's name's. She shook my hand, she had a kind of gentle, weak hand shake. “And I'm Tamanna.".

NoegA7.jpg
NoeUC9.jpg

"I run a night club and I've already sold out." I joked, to lighten the mood.

"You run a night club?" She said, her head tilting down, her eyes looking over her glasses. Her eyes looked very surprised. "Would I have heard of it?" She said going back to sipping her drink. Most likely she has heard of it, but I don't like to come across as a person who likes to brag, even though I do.

"Club ******." I said, casually sipping my drink.

"You run Club ******? Yeah right! I don't believe you."

"That's your prerogative." I said.

"Are you the manager of the club?” Tamanna asked after a couple of minutes.

“ No I own the club” "What's up with the questions if you don't believe me?"

"You seem like a shifty character that'd run that dodgy place."

"Hey what's so dodgy about it?" I asked.

"You're telling me you don't sometimes have sex for payment ...." She looked at the bar tender to see if he was listening.

"OK." I said, knowing exactly what she was saying. "But it's always packed with women. Kind of surprised no one from your group's ever been there." Tamanna looked at me pouting.

Noex1W.jpg
NoetqL.jpg

"Shut up!" She said laughing, shoving my arm.

"Hell if I know!"

"Then why'd you say it?"

"Got your attention didn't it." I smiled.

"Shut up!" She laughed, slapping me on my arm. "A good sense of humour. I like that in a guy." She said finishing her drink.

"Seriously how many women have sucked you off for not paying bills?"

"Not a lot." I said. "I'm very picky. She has to be really hot for me to give it away for sex"

"So you think I'm really hot." She gave a sly, victorious smile.

"Yeah." I said casually, finishing off the drink. I signalled to the waiter for another of the same drink. Tamanna turned around to face me. The bartender placed the drink in front of me. I started to drink as I felt her put her hand on my knee.

"I'm gonna go catch some rays." Tamanna said leaning forward, showing off her cleavage, as she stood up.

NoeZrs.jpg
NoeTyK.jpg

Last edited:
She looked down at me. "I'd really appreciate it if someone would rub some sun tan lotion on my back." I quickly drank as much as I could, while I watched her walk away. I placed a 100 $ bill on the counter, I figured that would be more than enough to cover the drinks. I started to follow her. She was walking at a slow pace, swaying her ass side to side, knowing full well that she had my attention and that I'd come after her.

I managed to catch up with her quite quickly. She looked at me and smiled. She led us to a secluded part of the beach. I looked around and noticed that we were on a spot that wasn't visible to anyone else on the beach.

She led us to a beach mat which was large enough for three people, that was already set up on the floor. She probably set it up before and then went to get a drink. She had a large handbag with things like sun tan lotion in it.

She stepped out of her flip flops, pulled at the side of her sarong that held it up and let it fall to the floor. She looked stunning in her red bikini. She sat down on the beach mat. I stepped out of my sandals and sat down beside her. She handed me a bottle of sun tan lotion from her hand bag and lay on her front. I took in the view. Her red thong had already rode up her ass crack.

Noeqjt.jpg
NoeXCh.jpg

"I need you to rub it onto my back." She said. I poured out a generous amount on her back and started to rub it in. "If the bikini is in the way then undo it." Tamanna said not looking back. I pulled at the back, it was tied in a bow and it came undone. I started to feel my boner get harder.

I started to rub it onto her back, going in a circular motion. Every time I'd reached the her side, I'd go a little bit further, my hand going closer to her tits every time.

I felt brave enough, that if I was to touch her in a 'inappropriate' place she wouldn't do anything. This time when I went to the side of her body, I reached under, with one hand and cupped her breast. I gently squeezed it and Tamanna didn't say anything.

I started to rub the lotion onto her back with my free hand, while I groped her breast with the other hand. I started to shift my body and straddled her. Kneeling on top of her ass. The hand I was using to rub the lotion onto her back travelled around to her side and before I knew it, I had a breast in each hand.

NoeVPE.jpg
NoeIQd.jpg

"You know..." Tamanna started off. "I went to the bar looking for a guy to fuck." I was quite surprised at how honest she was being. "And you were the only one with enough balls to talk to me." I just gave a cocky smile.

"When you're hung as well as me, you tend to be confident with the ladies." I must've sounded like egotistical idiot, but Tamanna found it funny and laughed at the remark.

"I can tell. It feels quite big." I looked down to notice that I was leaning forward and my crotch was pressed against her ass and I had a hard on. "Now... enough talk and more action!" Tamanna said looking back with a horny look on her face.

I pulled her thong out of her ass and moved it to one side. I lowered my shorts, pulling my cock out. I pressed it against her butt crack and rubbed my cock head lower down the crack until I found her pussy hole.

Noe4Gj.jpg
NoeaWU.jpg

"What are you doing?" Tamanna asked, her head tilted down, she was looking over the top of her sunglasses.. "I never have a unprotected cock in my pussy."

"So you don't want it in the pussy?" I joked, knowing that she wanted a rubber.

"Just make sure you lick it and get it nice and wet before you stick your dick in there. I'll make an exception" She said turning her head, looking forward.

Her arms were folded in front of her, and she rested her chin on them. I was a little shocked, but I wasn't going to turn it down. I've been checking her ass out all this time and now I've got the chance to fuck it.

"Wouldn't it be easier to use the sun tan lotion?"

"No. That will burn." Tamanna replied. I spread her legs a little and went down lower. I spread her legss apart, revealing her tight pussy. I flicked it with my tongue and I saw it contract a little.

NoeCTa.jpg
NoeEDQ.jpg

Last edited:
I pushed my tongue against the hole and it loosened enough to give my tongue access. I pushed my tongue in, tasting her cunt. It tasted kind of salty from the sweat. It was really hot and both of us were sweating.

I started to work my tongue in and out of her pussy, using as much saliva as I could. I pulled my tongue out and her pussy gaped a little. I spat into her cunt and my saliva disappeared into her vagina.

"Come on. Fuck my pussy now!" Tamanna said, looking back, her voice getting a bit desperate now. She took her sunglasses off and put them to one side as I pressed my cock head against her pink hole, I pushed past her labia with a little 'plop' sound.

"Oh God! That feels so big! Just push it all in!" She moaned. I held my cock, as I guided it into her warm pussy. Once I had half of it in I let go and pushed my hips forward, forcing the rest in.

NoeYDb.jpg
NoeWTr.jpg

Tamanna let out a grunt, as she felt my full length in her box for the first time. I took off my shirt and tossed it to the side and pulled my shorts and boxer shorts down my thighs.

I felt Tamanna legs in between my legs and she pushed my shorts down and off with her feet. I put my weight down on her, as I lay on top of her. She leaned on her elbows, they were at the side of her, pressed against the sides of her tits. My arms were at the sides of her arms, holding her hands.

Tamanna put her legs together, clamping my cock in her pussy. I let out a low moan and Tamanna let out a little giggle. "You like that?"

"Yeah!" I moaned my reply.

"Then you'll love this." She said, moving her hips up and down slightly, jiggling her ass cheeks, while her cunt tightened and loosened around my cock. It was obvious that she's had quite a bit of experience on having dicks in her pussy.

Noee2k.jpg
Noe78o.jpg

I pulled my hips back and thrust forward hard. Tamanna let out a loud grunt. I started to pull back and thrust forward at a slow steady pace. Tamanna was trying to stay quiet. I touched her lips and I could feel her moaning through gritted teeth.

Tamanna opened her mouth and sucked my fingers, gently clamping her teeth on them as I started to go faster. I wrapped my other arm around her sweaty body as I carried on assaulting her pussy.

I pulled my hand away from her mouth and used my hand to push myself up on to my knees. My other hand was still around her waist and I pulled her up with me. I knew she was going to be flexible, it was inevitable from just looking at her gorgeous toned body and seeing her in front of me.

I could tell that this was a awkward position for her. Her legs were still straight and her upper body was almost vertical. I held her up by her tits with both hands now, while she had her hands on the floor for support.

Noejn9.jpg
Noeoz7.jpg

As I carried on thrusting in to her much faster now, I could feel her legs behind me moving around. She was trying to get to her knees but with me sitting on the back of her thighs, she was having no luck.

I decided to lift my weight of her and got up to my knees, pulling her ass up and helping her onto her knees as we got into the doggy style position.

I started to pound into her pussy instantly. Every time I thrust forward her butt cheeks bounced up, causing a ripple effect go up her back.

Tamanna was again staying quiet. I think the reason was because we were outdoors and she didn't want anyone to hear us. I carried on thrusting into her as fast and hard as I could to get her to scream out loud, but no matter how hard I fucked her, she managed to keep quiet.

NoeHII.jpg
NoedWL.jpg

Last edited:
I put both my hands on her shoulders as I was now going in and out of her cunt so fast. Tamanna’s legs were in between my legs and I could feel her press her toes against the inner side of my calves.

I pulled back and thrust forward, pulling out too much and my dick slipped up her butt crack. Tamanna’s thong started to come back into her ass crack, so I moved her it to one side, so it wouldn't get in the way.

I squeezed her ass cheeks, pushing them together, squeezing my dick. I started to fuck her ass cheeks like I would if I was getting a tit fuck. I thrust up and down in between her ass cheeks, holding them together around the under side of my cock.

"That feel's so good Harsha!" Tamanna moaned. "I wanna taste that dick." She said with a sultry tone. I let go of her ass cheeks and she turned around.

NoefMW.jpg
Noe2ZO.jpg

Before she could get a hold of my cock, I decided to kiss her before she had pussy and dick breath. I pulled her head back by her hair and gave her a short, quick kiss. Flicking my tongue in her mouth.

As soon as I broke the kiss, Tamanna went for my dick, sucking wildly, really fast, not using her hands. Deep throating me to pleasure every inch with her lips. Tamanna sucked me hard and fast for a couple of minutes, I think she was expecting me to cum. But she had no luck. She stood up.

"Lie down." She said and I lay down where she was. She pulled her thong down, stepped out of them and stood over my crotch, her back turned to me. She spread her legs apart, lowered her head so I could see her face in between her legs.

I saw her look down at my cock and spit, her saliva hit my cock head and dribbled down my shaft. Tamanna laughed as she squatted down and rubbed her saliva on to my cock.

She rocked back and fourth, my cock head rubbing against her neatly trimmed bush. Her juices sticking to my cock head, every time my cock got to close to her pussy. I got a good view of her round ass going back and fourth.

Noew2K.jpg
NoeJDG.jpg

She held my cock and rubbed it along her butt crack until she felt my cock touch her pussy. She held it in place, my cock head poking in to her pink hole. She placed her hands on either side of my head and just let her weight drop, taking my full length in her pussy in one thrust.

She thrust her hips up and down, riding my pole with her tight cunt. I reached up her waist, my hands travelling up until the reached her tits. I cupped them, one in each hand and squeezed gently.

"Oh yeah! You like having your big dick in my tight pussy?" Tamanna asked, her voice just above a whisper.

"Yeah!" I moaned, thrusting my hips up, when she dropped her weight down, getting deeper into her pussy, and then pulling back when she pushed herself up. Our hips were in synchronisation with one another.

Tamanna carried on riding me at a steady pace, which was way too slow for me. I wanted to cum in her pussy so bad and I was nearing to my orgasm with every thrust.

NoeGEJ.jpg
NoeBts.jpg

"Come on Tamanna. Go faster!" I moaned, moving my hands to her sides and I tried to push her up and down faster. Tamanna didn't play any games, she started to go faster instantly, her pussy slapping down hard on to my balls. I was on the verge of cumming that I didn't even notice her smash down onto my balls.

I wrapped my arms around Tamanna 's waist and pulled her towards me. Her body came down crushing me, but she was much smaller than me that it didn't even matter.

I rolled over, so Tamanna was once again on her front and I was on top of her. I still had my arms wrapped around her for grip and I started thrusting into her at a feverishly fast pace. I could feel my cock twitching in her pussy and Tamanna knew I was getting ready to cum.

"You gonna cum in my pussy?" Tamanna asked, turning her head slightly to see my face. "Yeah cum in my pussy! I need that cum in me!" Tamanna said, kissing the side of my face, and then she started to lick the side of my mouth. A couple of quick hard thrusts and with one final deep, hard slam into her pussy my cum burst out into her womb.

Noev9t.jpg
NoeMnh.jpg

"AAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!" I yelled into Tamanna 's mouth, as she placed her mouth over mine. My hips bucked, pulling back after the first initial load and I thrust forward quick, once my second load shot out. I thrust back into her, letting my loads just shoot out now and fill her womb. Tamanna laughed.

"Now that's what I call a pussy fucking!" Tamanna carried on giggling. She kissed me on the chin as my orgasm started to subside.

I headed back to my hotel room and took a shower.

Last edited:
Next day, two of my female assistants Shanvi and Regina followed me to California.

And I went to Tamanna again and we had sex .....

"That's it!" Tamanna screamed. "Oh GOD! YEAH! UHHHH UHHHH! I'm gonna CUM!" Tamanna thrust her hip up right of my cock and I heard water pour down onto the floor, sounded like Tamanna was a major squirter. She collapsed back on to me.

Nou9Zj.jpg
NouQRU.jpg

NouCeI.jpg

NouWed.jpg

The door suddenly swung open. "You two at it again?" Shanvi said entering the room. "Oh! No you're not. You've got a new friend!" She said smiling. She looked down Tamanna 's legs. "You've cum already? Mind if I get a taste?"

"Sure go ahead!" I said answering for Tamanna. Tamanna looked at me like she was uncomfortable with it. I had my arms around her waist tight and she was still coming of her orgasm and didn't have the strength to resist.

I looked over Tamanna 's shoulder and watched Shanvi go. She licked up and down Tamanna 's toned thigh, lapping up any of her juices that she could find.

She licked Tamanna 's cunt clean and then placed her mouth over Tamanna 's opening. She pushed her tongue in and Tamanna threw her head back moaning. I'm not sure what Shanvi was doing but she was clearly hitting the right spots.

NouUJQ.jpg
Noukte.jpg

NouERL.png

I looked at Tamanna 's beautiful face and her face looked even more beautiful when it's twisted in pleasure. I started to kiss Tamanna 's cheek, kissing around the side of her mouth before placing my mouth over it.

She moaned into my mouth as Shanvi carried on eating her out. I could feel Tamanna shaking and from the corner of my eye I could see Shanvi rubbing Tamanna 's clit.

My dick got hard and I could feel the head push up against Shanvi’s chin. I could feel her mouth envelope my cock head as she carried on fingering Tamanna.

I couldn't really see Shanvi sucking my dick as my mouth was still on Tamanna 's, but I felt it go to the back of her throat and down. She sucked up and down, getting me back to full hardness and then stopped.

NoutnR.jpg
Nou8Sq.jpg

NoucKO.jpg

I could feel Tamanna start to shake and I think she was close to cumming and Shanvi sensed it too and went back to eating her out. It was a matter of seconds before Tamanna’s hips bucked up violently but Shanvi kept her mouth still locked on her pussy. I don't know if Tamanna squirted this time or not because Shanvi had her mouth over her cunt to catch every drop.

Once Tamanna 's orgasm started to subside and she stopped shaking, Shanvi got up and kissed me. She opened her mouth and Tamanna 's warm cum splashed out into my mouth.

I swallowed Tamanna 's sweet nectar and Shanvi started to kiss Tamanna, giving her a taste of her own pussy. To my surprise Tamanna sucked at Shanvi’s tongue. She was starting to get into it.

NouVo5.jpg
Nou4N9.jpg

Nou1at.jpg

Last edited:
Back