• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story actress hot fantasies

I picked Tamanna up, cradling her in my arms and she wrapped her arms around my neck and started to kiss me. I was having trouble seeing the way, but luckily Shanvi was leading the way by holding my dick and pulling me in the direction of the bedroom.

The three of us entered the bedroom and we were greeted by Regina laid on the bed naked on her front, her feet in the air flicking through the channels on the TV which was in the wall.

I placed Tamanna beside Regina, her head next to Regina’s ass, and her crotch next to Regina’s face.

"Hey babe!" I greeted Regina with a kiss.

NoufNR.jpg

NouGwr.jpg

No7z49.jpg

"Mmm... Is that Tamanna I can taste on your lips?" Shanvi was all over Tamanna, she had already stripped her down to her bra and panties. She went down to Tamanna 's feet and started to undo her shoes.

Once she took her shoes off, Shanvi picked up one of Tamanna 's foot and licked the sole. She started to suck her big toe, gently biting it, licking around her toes.

Shanvi started to kiss the top of Tamanna 's foot making her way past the ankle, licking and kissing up her toned calf and thighs. Teasing her pussy, by brushing her lips past her pussy and licking up her stomach and she started to suck her huge swollen tits.

Nourap.jpg

NouR0b.jpg

No79u7.jpg

Regina looked at the two and smiled at me, reaching out, stroking my cock with her hand. She got up onto her knees and started to kiss me, pushing her tongue into my mouth. She unbuttoned my shirt and pulled the shirt and blazer off at the same time. I quickly got out of my pants and boxers and yanked my socks off.

Regina had already averted her attention to Tamanna, joining Shanvi on sucking her tits, biting her sensitive nipples gently. As much as I wanted the girls to enjoy Tamanna, she was here for my pleasure. They were going to get left overs.

I went over to Tamanna, kneeling in between her legs. I pressed my cock head against her pussy, slipping into her moist hole with ease. I thrust forward, getting my full length in to her.

I held her legs by the back of her knees, one in each hand. I spread her legs apart, still holding them in my hands, slowly thrusting my full length in and out of her pussy. Shanvi and Regina were still hovering over her, sucking her nipples.

Nou2uZ.jpg

Nouvck.jpg

No7NLI.jpg

"Aaaaahhhh! Aaaahhh!" Tamanna screamed each time I thrust deep into her pussy. Regina and Shanvi stopped sucking Tamanna 's tits and moved to the side of her.

Shanvi stripped of her pink bikini. I went down, putting my weight onto Tamanna, wrapping my arms around her and she wrapped her arms and legs around mine. I kissed her, hard, slipping my tongue into her mouth and she sucked it.

I drilled into her for all I was worth, while I kissed her passionately. I could feel her heels pressing against my butt cheeks. She started to push her hips up, trying to match my thrusts, getting me deeper into her.

I started to thrust into her harder with every thrust, that she started to move up the bed. Soon I was thrusting so hard that I had to break the kiss or Tamanna probably would've bitten my tongue.

NouJv6.jpg

NouLHo.jpg

No7kmW.jpg

"Oh GOD! SHIT!" Tamanna screamed. Regina and Shanvi lay on either side of her fingering themselves. "YES! YES! YES! AAAAHHHHHH......" Tamanna 's face froze as I fucked her as fast as I could, my balls ached from smashing onto her ass so hard. Probably the only thing stopping me from cumming.

"Shit! I'm gonna cum!" I'm GONNA..." Tamanna beautiful face froze in pleasure. I quickly pulled back, getting onto my knees, still in her. Regina and Shanvi quickly got up, onto all fours, their face near Tamanna 's crotch.

I thrust into her a couple of times and felt her pussy contracting like crazy and knew she was about to cum and pulled out as Tamanna thrust her hips up, spraying her cum all over Shanvi’s open mouth and face.

She shot out about three huge squirts of cum, getting the second and third load into Shanvi’s mouth. Regina jumped forward like a vulture, kissing Shanvi, snowballing with Tamanna 's cum. Regina started to kiss Shanvi’s cheek and chin, sloppily with wet open mouthed kisses, licking Tamanna 's cum off.

NouBm0.jpg
Nou6OD.jpg

No7QU5.jpg

No786O.webp

"Mmm..." Regina pointed at her own mouth. Shanvi rested the back of her head on Tamanna 's stomach and opened her mouth. Regina positioned her mouth over Shanvi’s, about a foot away and opened her mouth, letting Tamanna 's cum, which was mixed with her own saliva flow out of her mouth and into Shanvi’s mouth. Shanvi closed her mouth, sat up and swallowed, but looked like she still had some in her mouth.

"Open your mouth babe!" Regina told Tamanna and Tamanna did as she was told. Shanvi positioned her mouth over Tamanna just as Regins had done seconds ago and opened her mouth, letting Tamanna cum flow out and into Tamanna 's mouth.

Tamanna closed her mouth and swallowed with a loud audible gulp. Regina leaned forward, kissing Tamanna. I could see tongue from the side of their mouth. Regina started to suck, so it must've been Tamanna 's tongue. I was quite surprised at how much Tamanna was getting into this.

No7TUJ.jpg

No7I6j.jpg

No7S4R.jpg

Shanvi came over to me and kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth, giving me a taste of Tamanna. She broke the kiss instantly. "Lube her ass hole." I told Shanvi and Shanvi gave me a mischievous smile.

She crawled over to them and pushed one of Tamanna’s beautiful toned legs up, pressing them against Tamanna’s own breasts. Shanvi looked up at me and gave me a smile before darting her tongue out and flicking Tamanna’s ass hole. She slowly pushed her tongue into Tamanna’s shit hole.

"Mmm..." I heard Tamanna moan while Regina’s lips were still locked on hers. Shanvi started to push more of her tongue in, slowly pushing in and out, penetrating her ass. Tamanna was moaning, obviously enjoying the feeling of having a warm, wet tongue in her rectum.

No7i7t.jpg
No7OLd.jpg

No75de.jpg
No74hQ.png

"Regina!" I said. "Suck my dick." She got up and crawled over to me taking my cock to the back of her throat, sucking up and down instantly. "Get it nice and wet."

She pulled my cock out of her mouth and spat on it, spreading her saliva along my shaft by rubbing it in with her hand. She took my dick back into her mouth and down her throat. She stayed like this for a moment as saliva filled her mouth and she started to drool out the side of her mouth.

"That's enough." I said gently tapping the back of her head. She took my cock out of her mouth.

No7b7p.jpg
No7clZ.jpg

I went over to Tamanna, back in between her legs. Shanvi moved away, kneeling beside Tamanna, Regina kneeling on the other side of Tamanna. I pushed Tamanna’s legs up, pressing her knees against her own chest, Regina and Shanvi held her legs in place.

I looked at her gorgeous round ass and had to give it a lick. I leaned forward, licking down her pussy and down her butt crack, darting my tongue into her tight ass hole. I pushed my tongue in and out of her ass hole.

I could taste her cum, probably from when Shanvi licked her ass hole out. Tamanna’s ass hole gaped a little from having my tongue dart in their. I spat into her hole and my spit oozed down, disappearing into her rectum. I pressed my wet, saliva covered cock against her ass hole, pulling her butt cheeks apart with my hands, holding onto her ass.

"Stop! I've never taken it in..." Tamanna stopped as I pushed the head into her rectum. Her beautiful face was frozen in pain, her mouth wide open.

No7PpU.jpg
No7qXE.jpg

No7Egq.jpg

As I felt her tight ring loosen it's grip around my cock head I pushed another inch in to her rear and stopped. I waited until Her sphincter loosened it's grip and then inched in again, I repeated this until I had two thirds of my cock in her ass. I waited a moment before I started to slowly thrust in and out. Damn, was her ass hole tight! She had definitely never taken it in there.

"Aaaahhhh!" Tamanna had a look of pain on her face.

"Just push back, babe!" Regina told her and she took the advice in instantly. I felt less resistant every time I thrust into her. I started to pick up the pace, pushing into her faster with every thrust.

I was lucky to hold out in her pussy, even if she wasn't tight, but her ass gripped my cock like a vice, only loosening it's grip enough to let me push in. I started thrusting faster and Tamanna was starting to become accustomed to having my dick in her ass.

No7uA9.jpg
No7e55.jpg

No7GQt.jpg

"Yeah! Fuck my ass!" She moaned. I started to push harder, with every stroke, coming closer to my orgasm. I had barley thrusted at her ass, but it was just way too tight. I thrust so hard I managed to get my full length into her tight, round ass for the first time and unleash my cum deep into her bowels.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!" We both screamed as I came hard in her ass, emptying my balls into her rectum. Her ass contracted around my cock, squeezing my shaft hard, forcing me to shoot out a couple of extra loads. I still had my hands on her ass, I squeezed hard as I slowly dragged my dick out of her ass.

"Cum!" Shanvi said, pouncing at my cock, taking it into her mouth, sucking hard, savouring the taste of my cum. Tamanna’s ass hole gaped open, wide, the size of my cock. I couldn't see any traces of cum, I must've gone in deep. Her ass hole slowly started to close, going back to it's original tight size.

No7jqI.jpg
No77l7.jpg

No7lsj.jpg

"You call that an ass fucking?" Regina claimed. "That didn't last long. You're gonna have to fuck her ass again!" As much as I wanted to fuck her ass again, I don't think I was going to get hard enough to do it. I had already cum twice today, in the last five hours. Shanvi was sucking my cock as fast and hard as she could, trying to get me hard again.

"Stop!" I said pushing her head back. I sat down, leaning back against the foot board. "Continue." I said smiling at her. She smiled back and started to suck my dick again.

"Ohhh! Looks like you're getting excited!" Shanvi started using her deep throat antics once again.

I pushed Shanvi of my cock and went over to Tamanna and Regina. I positioned myself behind Tamanna and pushed my cock into her cunt and thrust into her a couple of times, using her cum to get my dick lubricated.

No7oBW.jpg

No7Mqd.jpg

NoAQya.jpg

I pulled out and pushed my cock head against her tight puckered ass hole and she let out a cute little scream. I slowly pushed my hips forward letting her ass hole adjust to my size, slowly inching into her ass in one long, slow thrust.

Once I had over half my cock in I started to pull back and gently push back in. I could feel Regina’s tongue flick my balls when I thrust forward into Tamanna doggy style.

Shanvi had come up behind me and wrapped her arms around, playing with my nipples. I could feel her wet pussy against my ass. I started to go faster with every thrust as I built up to a steady pace. I was surprised at how quickly her ass hole had adjusted to my size.

No7Jks.png

No7R1E.jpg

NoAzrQ.jpg

"AAAAHHHH!" Tamanna screamed. "Faster!" Tamanna moaned, her voice barely audible.

"What's that Tamanna?" I said leaning over her.

"Faster!" She moaned louder. I started to build up the pace until I was going quite fast. Tamanna just moaned every time my dick slammed into her ass. I leaned over forward, placing my hands at the side of her hands, so I was hunched over her.

I watched her beautiful face moan and I couldn't resist. I had to kiss her. I kissed her cheeks, licking her dimples and then placed my mouth over hers. She started to thrust back at me getting more pace into the thrusts. Shanvi was still behind me, her crotch pressed firmly against my ass.

"Mmm..." Tamanna moaned closing her mouth, her lips still in my mouth getting my saliva around her mouth area. She pulled away. "Oh my god! I'm gonna cum!" She moaned pressing her fore head against Regina’s wet pussy.

No7w5J.jpg
No76Ah.jpg

NoANke.jpg

No7vGU.jpg

I could feel her cum gush past my balls and probably into Regina’s open mouth. Tamanna thrust her hips forward too much as she came, while I pulled back too much and my cock slipped out of her warm orifice and slapped down onto Regina’s mouth, who instantly started to suck on it hard and fast.

I lay down on the bed.

"Ride it!" I told Tamanna using as few words as possible to show my dominance, but mainly because I was exhausted. Tamanna crawled over to me on all fours, Shanvi and Regina were still making out but Shanvi now had Regina pinned down.

Tamanna straddled me, holding my cock, rubbing it along her slit. "I want it in your ass!" She didn't protest, she just rubbed it lower until I felt her ass hole on the tip of my cock. Her ass hole was still wet from all the saliva and probably sweat as well.

She pushed the head in and then slowly lowered herself a couple of inches down my thick shaft and started to slowly ride the first couple of inches. She working up to a descent pace and was now starting to lower herself down my shaft more every time she pushed her weight down on to me.

NoAgAR.jpg
NoAUCq.jpg

NoAc8K.jpg

NoAAEe.jpg

Shanvi and Regina had now come up either side of us and watched as Tamanna rode me. Regina started to rub Tamanna clit as she worked herself up and down my shaft.

Tamanna was starting to moan louder and louder by the second from both anal and clit stimulation that she slammed herself down hard, impaling herself on my thick member. Her body froze and her mouth wide open with no sound coming out.

We stayed like this for a moment until Regina slipped a finger into Tamanna’s cunt and started to work it in and out. Tamanna wasn't the tightest of women, so Regina was able to slip in a second finger very easily and then a third.

She worked her three fingers into her four maybe five times before pushing in the pinkie as well. Her fingers were in Tamanna in a two by two sort of formation. Her middle two fingers in, her pinkie under her ring finger and her index finger under her middle finger.

NoAtPZ.jpg

NoAFzh.jpg

NoAozR.jpg

Shanvi had a crazy look on her face. She knew what was coming next. Regina put her thumb in between her pinkie and index and started to slowly push her thumb up to her finger tips. She had all five digits going into Tamanna and started pushing more in. Tamanna was already wet and her juices worked as lubrication.

"AAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!" Tamanna screamed at the top of her lungs as Redina forced her knuckles in and had her whole fist in Tamanna’s pussy. Shanvi let out a little yelp, in joy of seeing a woman being fisted for the first time in person.

A couple of tears rolled down Tamanna’s face and Shanvi wiped them away. Regina rested her hand in Tamanna, giving her a couple of moments to adjust before she started to slowly push her hand in and out, penetrating Tamanna with her wrist.

I started to slowly push my hips up, trying to get a rhythm going between me and Regina, to make this double penetration on Tamanna go smoothly and allow both of us to fuck her fast. Tamanna soon started to get use to the size of Regina fist in her cunt and tilted back, riding me and allowing Regina to fist her with ease. Shanvi decided to get in on the action and started to rub Tamanna’s clit.

NoA0GD.jpg
NoAsT0.jpg

NoAmWd.jpg

NoA2ZD.jpg

I knew the triple pleasure Tamanna was getting was going to be way too much for her and that she was gonna cum quickly. I was nearing my orgasm and knew I was gonna last a couple of minutes, which would be the fastest I ever came after getting a third erection in a day.

After a couple of minutes of this and Tamanna screamed out at the top of her lungs "I'M GONNA CUM!" She thrust her hips up of my cock but Regina and Shanvi continued their double assault on Tamanna’s pussy and I could see her cum pour out from the sides of Regins wrist.

Her hips bucked wildly as she was trying to shake Regina and Shanvi of her but she had no luck. As her orgasm subsided, Regina pulled her fist out of her. It was covered in Tamanna’s cum and Shanvi started licking it feverishly, sucking her fingers and knuckles, running her tongue along her palms and wrist.

NoATyr.jpg
NoAZrb.jpg

NoAWZU.jpg

NojQRI.jpg

All of this was getting too much for me and I needed to cum. I pinned Tamanna down, straddling her stomach. I spat on her tits and spread it around with my cock and then placed it in between her tits and pushed them together with my hands, holding them together.

I started to thrust my cock up and down in between her big tits, going as fast as I could instantly wanting to cum so badly. Tamanna stuck her tongue out, flicking the head every time I thrust up.

Soon I was going so fast that I was just hitting her on the chin, so she positioned her head and opened her mouth, so every time I thrust up her tits I'd go into her mouth.

I felt my cum build up in my balls and in one hard thrust up, my cum shot out, a long thick line going up Tamanna’s face from the top of her lip to the top of her fore head. The next couple of loads were not powerful and shot across her mouth and down the side of her face. I started to jerk my cock up and down with my hand, empting it of any cum. Once I was done I got off Tamanna and lay down and wiped her face of any cum.

NoAIz9.jpg
NoAqj5.jpg

NoAe2a.jpg
NoA7tQ.jpg

Noj9ZL.jpg
NojNFW.jpg

Shanvi and Regina pounced on Tamanna licking, kissing and sucking all over her face and body. I just lay there watching these three gorgeous women lick, kiss and suck each others faces and bodies. Once they were done they lay beside me. I was too tired to say anything and drifted off to sleep first.

TO BE CONTINUED...........

great update...
and if possible can you write season 2 of managing director story

I could feel her cum gush past my balls and probably into Regina’s open mouth. Tamanna thrust her hips forward too much as she came, while I pulled back too much and my cock slipped out of her warm orifice and slapped down onto Regina’s mouth, who instantly started to suck on it hard and fast.

I lay down on the bed.

"Ride it!" I told Tamanna using as few words as possible to show my dominance, but mainly because I was exhausted. Tamanna crawled over to me on all fours, Shanvi and Regina were still making out but Shanvi now had Regina pinned down.

Tamanna straddled me, holding my cock, rubbing it along her slit. "I want it in your ass!" She didn't protest, she just rubbed it lower until I felt her ass hole on the tip of my cock. Her ass hole was still wet from all the saliva and probably sweat as well.

She pushed the head in and then slowly lowered herself a couple of inches down my thick shaft and started to slowly ride the first couple of inches. She working up to a descent pace and was now starting to lower herself down my shaft more every time she pushed her weight down on to me.

NoAgAR.jpg
NoAUCq.jpg

NoAc8K.jpg

NoAAEe.jpg

Shanvi and Regina had now come up either side of us and watched as Tamanna rode me. Regina started to rub Tamanna clit as she worked herself up and down my shaft.

Tamanna was starting to moan louder and louder by the second from both anal and clit stimulation that she slammed herself down hard, impaling herself on my thick member. Her body froze and her mouth wide open with no sound coming out.

We stayed like this for a moment until Regina slipped a finger into Tamanna’s cunt and started to work it in and out. Tamanna wasn't the tightest of women, so Regina was able to slip in a second finger very easily and then a third.

She worked her three fingers into her four maybe five times before pushing in the pinkie as well. Her fingers were in Tamanna in a two by two sort of formation. Her middle two fingers in, her pinkie under her ring finger and her index finger under her middle finger.

NoAtPZ.jpg

NoAFzh.jpg

NoAozR.jpg

Shanvi had a crazy look on her face. She knew what was coming next. Regina put her thumb in between her pinkie and index and started to slowly push her thumb up to her finger tips. She had all five digits going into Tamanna and started pushing more in. Tamanna was already wet and her juices worked as lubrication.

"AAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!" Tamanna screamed at the top of her lungs as Redina forced her knuckles in and had her whole fist in Tamanna’s pussy. Shanvi let out a little yelp, in joy of seeing a woman being fisted for the first time in person.

A couple of tears rolled down Tamanna’s face and Shanvi wiped them away. Regina rested her hand in Tamanna, giving her a couple of moments to adjust before she started to slowly push her hand in and out, penetrating Tamanna with her wrist.

I started to slowly push my hips up, trying to get a rhythm going between me and Regina, to make this double penetration on Tamanna go smoothly and allow both of us to fuck her fast. Tamanna soon started to get use to the size of Regina fist in her cunt and tilted back, riding me and allowing Regina to fist her with ease. Shanvi decided to get in on the action and started to rub Tamanna’s clit.

NoA0GD.jpg
NoAsT0.jpg

NoAmWd.jpg

NoA2ZD.jpg

I knew the triple pleasure Tamanna was getting was going to be way too much for her and that she was gonna cum quickly. I was nearing my orgasm and knew I was gonna last a couple of minutes, which would be the fastest I ever came after getting a third erection in a day.

After a couple of minutes of this and Tamanna screamed out at the top of her lungs "I'M GONNA CUM!" She thrust her hips up of my cock but Regina and Shanvi continued their double assault on Tamanna’s pussy and I could see her cum pour out from the sides of Regins wrist.

Her hips bucked wildly as she was trying to shake Regina and Shanvi of her but she had no luck. As her orgasm subsided, Regina pulled her fist out of her. It was covered in Tamanna’s cum and Shanvi started licking it feverishly, sucking her fingers and knuckles, running her tongue along her palms and wrist.

NoATyr.jpg
NoAZrb.jpg

NoAWZU.jpg

NojQRI.jpg

All of this was getting too much for me and I needed to cum. I pinned Tamanna down, straddling her stomach. I spat on her tits and spread it around with my cock and then placed it in between her tits and pushed them together with my hands, holding them together.

I started to thrust my cock up and down in between her big tits, going as fast as I could instantly wanting to cum so badly. Tamanna stuck her tongue out, flicking the head every time I thrust up.

Soon I was going so fast that I was just hitting her on the chin, so she positioned her head and opened her mouth, so every time I thrust up her tits I'd go into her mouth.

I felt my cum build up in my balls and in one hard thrust up, my cum shot out, a long thick line going up Tamanna’s face from the top of her lip to the top of her fore head. The next couple of loads were not powerful and shot across her mouth and down the side of her face. I started to jerk my cock up and down with my hand, empting it of any cum. Once I was done I got off Tamanna and lay down and wiped her face of any cum.

NoAIz9.jpg
NoAqj5.jpg

NoAe2a.jpg
NoA7tQ.jpg

Noj9ZL.jpg
NojNFW.jpg

Shanvi and Regina pounced on Tamanna licking, kissing and sucking all over her face and body. I just lay there watching these three gorgeous women lick, kiss and suck each others faces and bodies. Once they were done they lay beside me. I was too tired to say anything and drifted off to sleep first.

Excellent

I lay down on the bed.

NoAgAR.jpg
NoAUCq.jpg

NoAc8K.jpg

NoAAEe.jpg

NoAtPZ.jpg

NoAFzh.jpg

NoAozR.jpg

NoA0GD.jpg
NoAsT0.jpg

NoAmWd.jpg

NoA2ZD.jpg

NoATyr.jpg
NoAZrb.jpg

NoAWZU.jpg

NojQRI.jpg

NoAIz9.jpg
NoAqj5.jpg

NoAe2a.jpg
NoA7tQ.jpg

Noj9ZL.jpg
NojNFW.jpg

Extraordinary

Aw

I lay down on the bed.

NoAgAR.jpg
NoAUCq.jpg

NoAc8K.jpg

NoAAEe.jpg

NoAtPZ.jpg

NoAFzh.jpg

NoAozR.jpg

NoA0GD.jpg
NoAsT0.jpg

NoAmWd.jpg

NoA2ZD.jpg

NoATyr.jpg
NoAZrb.jpg

NoAWZU.jpg

NojQRI.jpg

NoAIz9.jpg
NoAqj5.jpg

NoAe2a.jpg
NoA7tQ.jpg

Noj9ZL.jpg
NojNFW.jpg

Awesome

COWARD HOUSEWIFE STARRING KEERTHY SURESH - 1

This story is about Keerthy Suresh, age 24, fit body, slender legs, especially curved thighs especially thicker than normal. Firm and straight boobs as especially noticed by everyone, fair skin, height 5 feet 5 inch.
9zICgh.jpg

Keerthy herself is amazed that 36 sized boobs can stand so straight even without a bra. Her nipples are semi brown in color. Her face has an innocent look and lips are magnificent. The biggest fact of her life is that she is a coward. She doesn't have the guts to resist anything. Not even girls, males are out of the question.

Keerthy was once traveling on a bus and the bus was crowded. A guy was just standing behind her and was packed with her in that crowded bus. So much packed that his body was rubbing hers. When the bus jerked he accidentally placed his hands on her boobs.

It was the speed breakers on the road and not one, several were there. So not only he placed his hands on her boobs but even pressed them a few times while the bus was getting jerked. He was expecting her to respond but she was stoned. Keerthy was feeling every bit of it but was shocked to hell.
9zIRGO.jpg

Her inner guts didn’t permit me to respond. He was shocked too with the fact that she didn’t respond. But he didn’t withdraw his hand and was waiting for Keerthy to respond back. But she didn’t, so he started to press her boobs slowly and steadily. For the whole 30 minutes, he kept on taking pleasure of her boobs, squeezing until his stop came.

He got down and Keerthy felt relaxed. But 2 minutes later, another guy who was having an eye on the action, placed his hands on keerthy's boobs. she turned back to see who he was. He harshly said to look forward and not to turn back. Keerthy, like an obedient idiot, turned her head forward.

Keerthy allowed him to maul her boobs until her stop came in 20 minutes. After getting down, keerthy rushed to the public toilet and saw her boobs. They had turned red due to the rough mauling. So now you must have got the idea of how she was. Keerthy has passed post graduation and so her family started to search for a groom
9z4gpU.jpg

Within three months of search, Keerthy got married to a guy named Suraj Anant. He was a Government officer and working in general shift means 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Keerthy didn’t have an affair in her college days. So she was a virgin at the time of marriage. Her husband was very happy with the fact that Keerthy was a virgin.

His trust of her being a good character girl was being fixed in his head. So the trust was built which wasn’t to be shredded easily. The family consisted of father-in-law, mother-in-law, two elder brothers of her husband and their wives. Both of them had one kid each.

The eldest brother had a ten years old son named Sachin. The second brother had a 5 years daughter named Komal who studied in UKG. All the cooking was done by the eldest brother's wife named Shakuntala. The housekeeping was done by the second brother’s wife named Sujata.

Now Keerthy helped them in their work but they usually denied her interference. But when she insisted a lot Sujata came up with an idea. She suggested that Keerthy can go and drop Komal to school at 8 in the morning and can pick her up at 1 in the afternoon. This wasn’t a heavy work so Keerthy objected.

But she said to start with it and later she’ll allot more. Now arguing wasn’t a feature of keerthy and so she didn’t. Next day Keerthy went with them to see the road and school. The school wasn’t far away. But the location it was situated was an isolated location, few complexes nearby and no residential area.

The nearby area was open fields and few areas had thick bushes, and 5-6 feet’s high shrubs. So from the next day, Keerthy started to perform her duty. she rushed to drop Komal at 7:45 am and then went to pick her up at 12:30 pm. Getting early for pickup was another issue of school.

Actually, the kids were sometimes left early around 12:45 pm or sometimes late around 1:15 pm. So Keerthy had to reach till 12:40 pm. But usually, she reaches there by 12:30 pm. One day the sun was burning hot. Keerthy reached there around 12:30 pm and was feeling very thirsty. So she decided to drink a bottle of cold drink.
9z4V3r.jpg

Keerthy reached a nearby shop. She ordered a cold drink and started to sip sitting on the stool outside. Just a few feet away a guy in thirties was sitting and smoking. He was wearing a dirty shirt and pants with uncombed hair. He seemed like some kind of local goon. But she didn’t pay any attention to him.

Keerthy must have caught his attention. So he said, “What a fine piece of ass you got!” she was stunned by his remark. But neither had she turned back nor did she reply anything. The second comment which arrived was, “Wow! Look at those thighs, perfectly shaped; I would love to lick them for hours.”

Keerthy's reaction was the same, no reaction, no comments. He fired his third comment when she was getting up, after finishing her cold drink. He got a chance to peak at her boobs and so he commented. He commented a little louder, “Wow so nice boobs must be so soft and would love to enjoy them.”

Keerthy's reaction was the same, she didn’t even look at him and went to the counter and returned the bottle. She paid the cash for the cold drink and reached for her Activa. She started her Activa and reached back to the school gate. She waited there for Komal to be released.

After 5 minutes, when she turned back, she was stunned to see the same guy standing a few feet away from her. Now she panicked a little and her expression was giving him the idea about it. Guys like him maybe sensed the fear and panic emotions of girls. Keerthy was sitting on her Activa with both legs facing the left side of the vehicle.
9z4E55.jpg

Just after 2-3 minutes the guy walked and reached in front of her, just 3 feet away. Now her panic level reached 100%, and he realized it immediately. He said, “Hi! Myself Purushottam, you can call me Puru. My friends mostly call me Puru.” He forwarded his hand towards me.

But Keerthy didn’t raise her hand toward him. She was looking at him with discomfort. Her expression was like a lamb sitting in front of a lion. He asked her to at least shake hands. She panicked at his words and automatically her hand went towards him. He took her hand in his and shook hand.

But instead of leaving her hand, he kept holding my hand. He started to press Keerthy's hand and feel how soft it was. He commented, “Wow you got a very soft hand, feel like kissing them.” Now the place was totally isolated and not a single guy was near. He pulled her hand up and kissed on it.

Keerthy was dead shocked when he commented lewdly, “I was thinking how it would feel. This hand holding my dick, giving me a hand job.” He looked upwards towards the sky and pretended himself thinking about it. He smiled and looked back towards her face.

He shot one more comment. He said, “Your skin is very soft, I was thinking how soft your boobs and butts must be.” A born coward, that much happened and still, she didn’t find the courage to speak a word. Just then the peon peeped outside and Puru left her hand immediately.

The peon looked at Keerthy and said, “Madam, the class is going on. The school will release around 1:30 PM. You can go and wait in the shade of a tree, in the front of the school gate or side of the school boundary. You’ll hear the school bell then you can come. Why are you standing in the sun?”

Keerthy said ok and his head went inside again. She looked at the clock which was pointing at 12:50 pm. Still, more than half an hour was left. She cursed God and the situation that how she will handle this jerk till then. After a minute’s pause, Puru asked, “What’s your name.” She said, “K…K…Keerthy Suresh.”

He asked, “What’s your age?” She said, “T…T…Twenty-four.” He asked, “Married?” On which Keerthy just nodded her head. He asked, “How much time before you got married?” She said, “One and a half months ago.” He kept his one hand on her left thigh and pressed it.
9z4bl7.jpg

He said, “Wow then your pussy must be too tight, good.” Keerthy nearly jumped off the seat but didn’t try to remove his hand from her thigh. He pressed her thighs a few times and said, “Solid, Nice one.” He paused for a few seconds and said, “Why don’t you come along with me to the side of the school. It’s quite hot here, the sun is really burning.”

Keerthy shook her head in negative. But he said that it was uselessly making formalities. He took her palm in his palm, held them tight and pulled her towards him. She got up from the seat and was literally being dragged behind him. They reached to the side wall of the school.

He made Keerthy stand there with her back towards the wall and face towards him. He didn’t leave her palm and kept pressing it gently. He said, “I was saying that your skin is too soft. Your boobs and butts must be soft also.” She didn’t reply. So he said, “I don’t think you’ll mind if I check it myself.”

Keerthy panicked again, her eyes became round with his words and action. As he kept his right palm on her left boob, over her saree and blouse. He immediately pressed it a few times and said, “Seems soft but this way, how I will feel the skin.” He left her hand and boob.

He pulled Keeerthy's saree from her shoulder, bunched that area in a tug and said, “Hold this!” She was too terrified with his progress. The harsh words sent shivers to her spine. Her nerves stopped working. She grabbed hold of the saree in her left hand. He progressed his hands towards her blouse cleavage.
9z4ypL.jpg

Keerthy tried to raise her hand to stop him. He said harshly, “Don’t you dare to raise your hands up. Else I’ll slap your cheeks very hard, understood?” She immediately nodded yes. He grabbed hold of the blouse buttons. He started to open the buttons from top to bottom. All in an open field, just beside the roadside.

Keerthy being a top class coward and the idiot didn’t even bother to resist. In a few seconds, he managed to get rid of all the buttons. He spread apart both sides of the blouse. Now the bra was in his view, but he pulled the bra upwards and tugged above the boobs. Now boobs were open to view.
9z4KsO.jpg

He said, “Soft white and look at those nipples, so delicious.” He grabbed both her boobs and started to press them violently. He was pressing them roughly. Keerthy just closed her eyes and turned her head towards the right side. He said, “Your boobs skin is really very soft and boobs too. But nipples are looking delicious. I can’t resist sucking them. I’m sure you won’t mind.”

Before Keerthy could respond to his words, she opened her eyes to look at him. His lip reached her right boob’s nipple and was inside his mouth, licking and sucking her nipple. He was pressing her left boob with his left palm. She was dead shocked, looking clearly at what he was doing but wasn’t able to respond.

He started to alternate his mouth between left nipple and right nipple. Likewise, he was alternating his hand between the boobs. He kept on enjoying her boobs and nipples for 15 minutes. Slowly Keerthy started enjoying the boob sucking and started to moan. She even caught his head and started pushing into her boobs. Suddenly he stopped sucking her boobs and asked, “Do you shave inside or have hairs?” Keerthy returned to her senses and her panic level reached top level

9z4pfK.jpg

His one hand entered Keerthy's petticoat from the front and reached inside her underwear. He touched her pussy and found it clean without hairs. He looked up and said, “Nice! You keep it clean, I really like clean pussies.” He touched her pussy skin a few times and then forced his hand so that it reached her butts.

He pressed her left butt roughly and said, “So soft, very nice.” Keerthy was about to cry by then when the school bell rang
Nice INtro...

COWARD HOUSEWIFE STARRING KEERTHY SURESH - 2

This story is about Keerthy Suresh, age 24, fit body, slender legs, especially curved thighs especially thicker than normal. Firm and straight boobs as especially noticed by everyone, fair skin, height 5 feet 5 inch.The biggest fact of Keerthy's life is that she is a coward. she doesn't have the guts to resist anything. Not even girls, males are out of the question.
9zozXZ.jpg

Puru pressed Keerthy's left butt roughly and said, “So soft, very nice.” She was about to cry by then when the school bell rang. She thanked her stars. He pulled his hand out and left me immediately. She dropped her bra and started to button her blouse immediately. She adjusted her saree properly.

He said, “The school bell ruined our enjoyment. Anyways we’ll continue tomorrow from where we left today.” Saying that he moved to the back side of the school. Keerthy went towards the front of the school. She picked Komal and headed home. She remained shocked for the entire day, but couldn’t speak to anyone about it. She was feeling guilty that she enjoyed getting her boobs sucked by someone other than her husband

Next day she decided that she wouldn't give the chance to that guy to ever do anything with her. So Keerthy started to reach the place a little late now. She reached around 1:05 pm. Mostly school was over by then and was crowded everywhere. She saw Puru a few times standing in front of school looking frustrated and angrily towards her but said nothing.

In a few days, he stopped coming there and Keerthy felt super relieved. Whatever happened earlier but now, the problem was not on her head. But this was just blank overconfidence. A bigger problem was waiting due to a foolish mistake. This was a circumstantial error which happened one after the other and led her into serious trouble.

One day Keerthy got up late around 9 am as she was a little sick last night. She looked at the clock and panicked. She hurriedly came out and saw Komal was nowhere. She looked at Sujata and she said her husband had taken Komal with him. Keerthy assumed that he had dropped Komal to school.

Now Keerthy's husband was leaving for the office when he handed Keerthy a movie ticket. He said that his colleague had purchased it for today. But wasn’t able to manage to get a leave. So he asked Keerthy to enjoy the movie. At this time, Sujata was there, so she smiled and went away.

Keerthy said that she had to pick Komal from school at 1:00 pm and the show was at 1:30 pm. How I will manage to drop her home and then reach the theatre on time. Her husband said to go inside the school premises and request the principal to release her soon. If he refuses then she can call him and he’ll request the principal himself.

Keerthy nodded her head and he went to the office. Around 12 pm she started to get dressed, in a nice red colored salwar suit. She wore a matching bra and panty, along with a chemise inside. She applied a little more make-up than normal. She wore nice matching red bangles and high heels
9zosl9.jpg

Keerthy took the Activa and moved to the school around 12:30 pm. She reached school around 12:45 pm. She parked the Activa and moved to the school main gate. As soon as she reached the gate, she was shocked to see a lock on the main gate. She got confused. So she called Sujata and asked about Komal.

Sujatha said that Komal had gone to friend’s house. Her father had dropped her there. Keerthy foolishly told her that she thought she had gone to school and she came to pick her up. Sujata laughed loudly and she blushed. She told her that today was a holiday at Komal school.

Keerthy told Sujata that she was going to a movie and the show was from 1:30 pm. She’ll reach home after 4:30 pm. She said she already knew about the movie but yet she’ll inform the others. Sujatha asked with whom Keerthy was going to a movie. She said that she got only one ticket so will be going all alone.

Sujatha wished her and disconnected the call. Keerthy disconnected the call and turned around to go to her Activa. She immediately panicked seeing Puru just a few inches from her. He smiled and asked why she didn’t come the next day. She murmured that she didn’t get time.
9zoipI.jpg

He smiled and said, “Anyways, you arrived today, let’s continue where we left that day.” Keerthy hurriedly said that she had to go somewhere. He smiled and said, “I heard what you were talking on the phone. By this, I came to the conclusion that you will be going to a movie in 45 minutes.”

“You will exit from the theatre around 4:30 pm. I also found out that you were going all alone. So no one will be looking after you till that time. So we have a solid 4 hours. Skip the movie, we’ll have fun. Now come on no more excuses.” He grabbed her palm and literally dragged her.

First to the side of the school building and then to the back of the school building. The school was itself in the isolated area. The back of the school was more isolated and was covered by thick shrubs from three sides. The fourth side was the high boundary wall of the school.

So Puru dragged Keerthy till the wall and made her stand near the wall, with her back facing the wall. He looked at her from top to bottom and said, “Wow! You’re dressed very nicely, looking sexier.” She just dropped her eyes and he kept on staring at her further. After a few minutes, he said, “Let’s not waste time.”
9zoO6L.jpg

On his words, Keerthy panicked and he grabbed hold on the lower edge of her suit. She grabbed his hands immediately. He pulled his hands and pointed his finger toward her. He said, “Listen, Keerthy Never ever stop my hand again, else I’ll slap you immediately, hard slap, do you get me?”

Keerthy immediately nodded her head, as he had already raised his palm above his head. He looked at her angrily for some time and then smiled. He again placed his hands back where it was before and started to raise her suit upwards. Now she was in a state of real shock, not a word and not a single resistance.

He managed to raise Keerthy's suit to her chest and asked her to raise her hands up. She immediately raised her hands up, without even realizing what will happen next. So as soon as her hands were up, he managed to get her suit out of her head. He threw the suit to a grass bed nearby.

He looked at Keerthy and said, “Red dress and red Bra, then I think underwear must be red too, let me check.” Saying this he pulled the knots of her salwar. As soon as it was loose, and was about to fall down, she grabbed it from the front. A hard slap on her face was his immediate reaction.

The slap was really very hard. Keerthy immediately left her salwar which only went little down from her waist. He slapped her again and she thought this was for her salwar, which didn’t go down. So she immediately grabbed her salwar from both sides and pulled it down till her ankles.

Puru laughed for a few seconds and started to look Keerthy from top to bottom. He opened the bra clasp and pulled it out, making her topless in front of him. He then pulled her underwear down till her ankles. She very well knew what was going to happen after that.

No one can leave a girl without fucking when she was standing nude in front of him. And Puru’s intention was to fuck her. He opened the straps of her sandal and asked her to remove her sandals. As she did, he asked her to let the salwar and underwear go out of her feet.

He pulled them out and was placed on her suit, along with bra which was already there. Puru asked Keerthy to wear her sandals back. She wore her sandals and he left the strap undone. Now she was standing all naked in front of Puru, with few glass bangles in hand, few jewelry and high heels.
9zoq3W.jpg

Due to bending down Keerthy's open hairs came to the front and covered her breasts. He took her hairs in his hands and sent them back on her back. He placed his palm on her pussy and felt it. He asked, “Seems like you have shaved it today only. Where were you going, really to the movie or to get fucked by someone?”

Keerthy didn’t reply to anything on his lewd comment and he brought his attention back to her boobs. He grabbed both her boobs freely this time and squeezed them roughly. He pinched her nipples a few times and then took one nipple in his mouth. He wasn’t in a hurry so he was sucking nipple slowly. Slowly Keerthy started enjoying it and she became wet in no time

Meanwhile, he descended his hand below and reached her pussy. He found out that she was completely wet and smiled to himself knowing that she was also enjoying. He found the cut of her pussy and pushed his finger inside. He started to pull and push his finger in an interval of a few seconds. Though Keerthy was literally forced by him, still her pussy was completely wet and she couldn't stop herself from moaning.

He was forcing Keerthy but it was another fact that she was letting him do it. He sucked her nipples, licked her entire boobs, fingered her pussy and even her asshole a few times before moving up to kiss her full mouth. He kissed Keerthy full mouth and she also cooperated by kissing him back madly.

While kissing he grabbed Keerthy in his arms, keeping his hands on her butts and squeezing them nicely. Kissing her for 10 minutes, he got separated. He started to get rid of his clothes. Now she was surely going to get fucked and she was so turned on that she wanted to get fucked too. He became nude in no time and he was a disgusting looking guy.
9zoIdG.jpg

He pulled Keerthy's right palm and kept it on his dick. He ordered her, “Move your hand, you dirty prostitute.” She started to move her palm slowly on his dick, looking in his eyes, terrified. He hummed, “I told you earlier, it would feel very nice, your soft skin on my dick, do not stop, keep going.”

It was a disgusting feeling for Keerthy to handjob a guy, many years older than her but at the same time she was so turned on and lust can be seen in her eyes and she did as he was telling her to do so. After 5 minutes of the continuous hand job, he stopped her. Her hand was already paining, but he stopped her due to a different reason.

He said, “I was thinking how good it will feel if my dick goes in your mouth.” Keerthy looked in his eyes and nodded in negative. She knows that she has to say that she won’t do that at all. But he was already aware of her cowardly nature and she was so turned on. So he kept his both hands on her shoulders and pushed her down.

Within no time Keerthy was sitting on her knees and her face was just near his dick. She badly wanted to suck his dick but was trying to control herself. But when he forced his dick near her lips, the fear of getting slapped, forced her lips to spread up so that his dick easily got inside her mouth.
9zo45s.jpg

He was thicker and longer than her husband and smelled weird. But finding no way, Keerthy started to suck his dick. He was immersed in pleasure, his face was telling her about it. But he wasn’t satisfied with the depth his dick was going.

He grabbed Keerthy's hairs from behind, and pushed his dick further inside her mouth, slowly. He managed a few more inches but then it choked her throat. He started to moan loudly ahh bitch ahh suck it suck my cock ahhhh. She started to cough. He looked at her for a few seconds, and then said, “I think it’s enough for today, you can keep practicing and one day my whole dick will go inside.”

Keerthy thought to herself, “Today foolishly I fell in your trap, but it won’t happen always. You are dreaming that I will come to you daily. What a pathetic type of idiot you are.”Though she was thinking that she knows that her body was betraying her for pleasures. He pulled her up and made her stand, and re-started to play with her body. He was kissing her lips, neck, boobs, tummy, navel, shoulders, and spine.

He even sat down on his knees to kiss her butts, thighs, and pussy. He paused only after 10 minutes of assaulting on her body. He looked at his wristwatch and hummed. He started to push Keerthy backward. Now she was confused. He kept on pushing her until her shoulders and butts settled on the wall.
9zo57J.jpg

He grabbed her both inner thighs and spread them away from each other. He placed his dick on the tip of her pussy. He was bare, not wearing any condom. So Keerthy panicked and managed to murmur, “Condom.”

He said, “See I don’t carry condom all the time. And there are several alternative means for a condom. Buy some pills for you. Don’t you know about those pills?” Keerthy very well knew about those pills. But she was afraid of some sexually transmitted diseases, or any other kind of infections.

But Keerthy was very well aware that he won’t listen to her pleas and she wasn’t able to plead at all because she was completely wet and wanted a dick in her pussy very badly. Still, she said, “Please!” He said, “Listen, prostitute! Why don’t you carry a small bag with condoms in it, try the suggestion for next time? And now please don’t disturb me or else I’ll slap you very hard.”

Keerthy kept mum and he forced his dick inside her pussy in one shot. It reached inside, though it was thicker and longer than her husband, still it managed to go inside. He started to fuck her with slow speed as his dick was getting friction inside. He kissed on her lips and grabbed hold on her waist.
9zoClh.jpg

He said, “I think mine is bigger than your husband.” Keerthy was enjoying it and moaning loudly. He smiled again and continued, “Few days you’ll get used to my dick and a few weeks, you won’t feel your husband dick at all. You’ll come searching and requesting me that Puru please fuck me, not getting satisfied by my husband.”

He laughed after that, he grabbed her one boob and squeezed it roughly. She nearly wept and screamed a bit louder than normal but she enjoyed the rough fucking and started shouting ahhh fuck me fuckk me fuck me haardeerrrrrrr ahhhh ahhhh faster faster faster fuckkk fuckkk ahhhh ahhh ahhhh. He asked, “Don’t you think, I’m correct with my words.” She nodded her head and he started to increase his speed.

He increased his speed minute by minute. About 25 minutes later, grabbed her tightly in his embrace. Keerthy immediately understood he was about to shoot his sperms inside. She panicked again, “Not inside.” He didn’t reply, in fact, pushed his dick more inside and started to wash her pussy walls with his sperms.

When he was finished he pulled his dick out, kissed her full mouth and said, “What’s the problem in releasing inside, you’ll get pregnant? What’s bad in that? You’ll get pregnant by me and my kid will definitely be having a dick like me. At least his wife won’t seek another man for getting satisfied like your husband isn’t able to satisfy you now and you’re seeking me.”

Keerthy didnt say anything she was feeling guilty for getting fucked by someone other than her husband and also enjoying it.
9zocBE.jpg
good one

As Keerthy remained unmoved Puru grabbed hold of her saree edge and started to pull it away. She rolled a few times. When the last edge of the saree was going off, she grabbed the edge. He looked at her. She looked at the two guys. He said, “They are friends, and its culture to share between friends, they’ll join us for the entertainment.”

Keerthy meekly said, “I’ll die!” Puru asked, “Why? That day I fucked you for four hours, today we got less than 3 hours. How’ll you die?” She was sure he’s not going to leave me at any cost. She have heard about a girl with few guys all together. They have confirmed that it was terrible.

Keerthy was going to have a terrible experience now. As soon as she left the edge of her saree, Puru said to his friend, “Come on! She’s ready if you want to eat the fruits, at least work on the field too.” They rushed to her and one of them got involved in opening her blouse and bra. The other one got involved in opening her petticoat and underwear.

Within a minute Keerthy was all naked, except with pieces of jewelry, bangle, mangalsutra, and sandals. Just then they realized the mehndi and uttered between themselves. One of the Puru friends said, “Your mehndi is giving the expression that you’re married today itself, and came for the marital night.”

Puru laughed and said, “Of course this is a marital night for you and her.” Another one said, “Usually mehndi isn’t applied till that up. She’s looking gorgeous. I think we should snap a few pictures.” Keerthy panicked again, but Puru said he already had her pictures and videos.

What harm it will do with a few pictures. So they asked her to pose and she posed like they said and was being clicked nude. After the photo shoot was over, they all started to get rid of their clothes. Keerthy saw their dicks for a fraction of second and all of them had the same size. They came near her and surrounded her.
99yrIG.jpg
99yf9O.jpg

One of them attacked Keerthy's boobs, biting her nipples and boobs. He was sucking her nipples and licking her boobs. Another one attacked her pussy. He started to bite her pussy lips, pubic region, tummy, waist, and upper thighs. He was biting and licking all those areas.

Keerthy was feeling very uneasy with those assaults but when he bit her pussy lips, she nearly jumped off her feet. Puru was licking and biting on her ass cheek and back side of thigh. He was a kinky guy and he even spread her ass cheeks and licked her asshole.

After 5 minutes they exchanged their places and resumed the assault on her body. They changed their places in the interval of every 2-3 minutes, till the next 30 minutes. Keerthy was very hot by now and she was enjoying three mouths servicing her. She was moaning uncontrollably and squirted her pussy juices within no time.

The guy licking her pussy at that moment realized the same. He told that to Puru. So Puru said that we must start to act now. Keerthy was asked to bend down and to grip her foot thumb with her forefingers. As soon as she did one of Puru's friends started to insert his dick in her pussy. She meekly said, “Condoms!”

Puru asked, “Whether you’re having few in your purse.” She nodded in a negative. He said that he had instructed her to keep some. Keerthy said that she’ll keep it next time. So the guy who was forcing his dick inside, and was half inside, said, “Then we’ll use it next time.”

Saying this he forced his dick inside Keerthy completely and started fucking her. Keerthy also started enjoying the fuck and moaning loudly. She started shouting yesss yesss fuck fuck me fuckkk meee fasterrr ahhhhh. Another guy reached her face and asked her to open her mouth and get his dick inside. Finding no option out she gulped his dick inside as much as she could. as soon as she opened her mouth he started to fuck her mouth. With a cock in her mouth her moaning sounds were reduced. Now Puru instructed her to hold the waist of the guy whose dick was inside her mouth.
99y2YK.jpg

Keerthy did that too and both of the guys started to fuck her from both ways. Puru was sitting nearby waiting for his turn to come. When a cunning smile emerged on his face. He came and sat near her chest, raised his hand till her boobs and gripped her both nipples.

He pressed Keerthy's boobs a few times and pulled her nipples the way cows were milked. It was hurting but she wasn’t able to say anything with a dick inside her mouth. She was not sure how much time it took. But the guy fucking her pussy filled my pussy with his sperms and pulled his dick out.

As soon as he withdrew his dick. The guy whose dick she was sucking pulled his dick out and pushed it in her pussy. Puru got up and managed to push his dick inside her mouth. The guy whose dick was inside her pussy, waited until she positioned her hand on Puru’s waist.

Then immediately fucking from both sides started. He had already got a nice blowjob and was already very much desperate. So he didn’t last long and discharged inside her pussy. Puru was forcing his dick inside more than last time she managed.

Literally, Keerthy was gagging but she got relieved as soon as her pussy emptied. Puru looked frustrated but pulled his dick out and occupied the vacant space of her pussy. As soon as he removed his dick from her mouth she started moaning like a bitch. He gripped her mangalsutra in his palm and started to pull it hard. He was pulling like a dog belt, seems he was treating her as a bitch.
99yJRs.jpg

Keerthy was afraid that it shouldn’t break, else how she will be explaining her husband about it. She kept on praying, keeping her palms on her knees until he flooded her pussy. As soon as he was over she was pulled on someone’s laps. He started to fondle her body and was kissing her all over and Keerthy was cooperating by kissing him back

After a little interval, Keerthy was been transferred to another lap and the same process got started. Just after a few minutes, she reached Puru’s lap. She started kissing him wildly. He said, “Let us fuck your ass once and you can go then, it’s just 5:30 now.”

Keerthy observed while she was been fondled on someone laps the other guys kept on recording her. She said, “All three, there?” He said, “Your pussy didn’t take long, ass won’t take long either.” After they were energized they made her stand and one guy entered her pussy. She asked, “Ass?”

He said he didn’t like an ass that much, rest two liked. He was just happy with the pussy. While they were talking another friend of Puru spread her ass cheeks and pushed his dick inside her asshole. As soon as he entered her she started shouting loudly with uncontrolable pain as it was her first time being double penetrated. His dick was heavily lubricated with cold cream. So with some friction, it went inside complete.
99yLoU.jpg

They both adjusted their push. When the guy in her pussy pulled his dick out, the guy in her ass pushed his dick inside and vice versa. She had heard that double penetration was enjoyable, but she was in hell. But within 5min hell turned into heaven and she started moaning heavily from the pleasure she was getting from 2 dicks at the same time. Yess yesss comeon fuckk me fuckk mee with your big cocks ahhh ahhhh ahhhh fasterrr faasterrrr yeessssfuckkkkk fuckkkk fuckkkk mee i am cummminnnggggg ahhhhh. She was cumming uncontrollably. she already squirte her juices but they were still fucking her continuosly.

While Keerthy was getting fucked both ways, it seemed to her that someone was watching them from the opposite side of the school building.She looked up but didn’t find anyone. Both the guys built a momentum along with speed, fucking her both holes together. Thank God they both flooded her at the same time and left her for Puru. Puru made her stand the same way in that position which he had fucked her ass last day.

He forced his dick inside and started to fuck her asshole with immense speed. He took longer than others. But still filled her asshole with his sperms before she lost her patience and consciousness. He pulled his dick out and she asked, “Can I get dressed up now?”

One of the friends of Puru said, “Why you want to go home, come with us, we all will keep you fucking all day all night and will treat you like a queen.” Puru laughed at him and asked her to get dressed. She cleaned herself, fixed her makeup, hair, and lipstick. She started to get dressed back.
99DzVa.jpg

When she was ready it was already 6:45 pm. Keerthy walked towards the school and found how much her pussy and ass was burning. How much difficulty she was facing in walking. Still, she reached school, went inside quietly, took the back seat and waited for the program to get over. As the program got over, she took Komal and came back home.
very exciting one..

Back