• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story actress hot fantasies

Next day, in evening, both Kajal and Samantha rushed to his flat after his returning from Bank.

"What happened my two lovely wives?" he asked smilingly.

Both lifted the pallus of their series, and Kajal said, "dear, you see, what happened to us. We both have never experienced these types of unusual things before although we both were pregnant in past and had babies." She indicated their blouses.

Harshavardhan noticed that there were deep, dark, and rounded wet patches in the parts of their blouses, near the holds of nipples.

He laughed, and said, "You need not worry. This is quite normal. Some women notice leaking from their nipples during pregnancy and this is normal. Leaking is normal and nothing to worry about. Yours hormones are the cause of these changes. If it bothers you, you can try putting a tissue or an absorbent breast pad (sometimes called maternity breast pads, or nursing pads) in your bra to absorb the milk."

Then again, he said, "For temporary relieve of this, I will massage breasts of yours so that discharge will take place and it will be stopped for tonight. Samantha, you come first."

Samantha came forward, sat beside him, and opened her blouse and bra. Her big enlarged breasts jumped out. Harshavardhan closely examined the enlarged areolas and nipples; he touched the long stick out nipples which had small drops of watery fluid. He massaged and squeezed her two breasts softly. Suddenly, a stream of thick and yellow watery fluid gushed out from her nipples, and spread on his face, some of it's near her lips. Immediately, he licked it.

"Waaaaooooo...Yuuummmmy, it tastes sweet. This is called colostrum's or pre-milk. After some days, it will become pale and almost colourless which will provide your baby with his first few meals before your milk comes in."

By this time, he had a hard one which was throbbing inside his lungi.

Then he said, "Listen, Samantha will seat here with her stretching legs, I will put my head on her lap, and stretch my two legs. Kajal will seat near my legs by putting my two legs on her lap. I will suck the nipples of Samantha, and simultaneously Kajal will suck my dick. Alternatively, both of you will exchange your seats."

Harshavardhan removed his lungi. Both the ladies were surprised to find a big black cobra hissing at them. Harshavardhan placed her head on the lap of Samantha and opened his mouth. Kajal kept the legs of him in a comfortable position of her lap so that she could easily suck his dick by bending.

Kajal touched his dick, and slowly pulled the foreskin, and the red velvety knob came out. In the meantime, Samantha bent down, and placed the nipple of one of her breasts in the hot mouth of Harshavardhan. He felt the warm and hot tongue of Kajal on his knob. He started cupping and squeezing the breast of Samantha in a soft manner.

After licking the bulbous knob for sometimes, Kajal started licking the body of that big sized cock which was 9 inches in size. She licked from knob to the root of the dick where his two big balls existed and reverse to the knob. While she was continuing this, she was pressing her two balls smoothly by her soft fingers.

Harshavardhan was sucking her nipple, and at the same time squeezing her breast. After squeezing Samantha's breast sometimes, Harshavardhan felt the drops of sweet colostrum's gushing out from her nipple and falling inside her mouth.

He was also shivering by the hot and soft touch of Kajal's tongue on his dick which was getting harder in each second. After licking his hard cock, Kajal decided to gulp it in her mouth.

Samantha was feeling very hot due to sucking of her nipple. A current was flowing inside her cunt. She requested Harshavardhan to insert his finger inside her cunt. Harshavardhan felt the wet hotness of his dick inside the mouth of Kajal; his dick was hitting the cavity of Kajal, and he was feeling the scratching of her teeth on the velvet head of his cock.

He was fingering frantically inside the cunt of Samantha. His mouth was full of colostrum gushing out from Samantha's nipple frequently in the fraction of seconds. Harshavardhan emptied one breast of Samantha, so Samantha shifted to her other breast inside his mouth.

Samantha felt the wetness inside her cunt as two fingers of Harshavardhan was sliding very easily with sound. She felt her breast was going to be emptied by squeezing and sucking, and in this very moment, she started coming her orgasms. His fingers were drenched with pussy juices of Samantha. Samantha was completely satisfied.

"Now, you both exchange yours position, "ordered Harshavardhan.

Due to pregnancy, Kajal's nipples had grown into big size. Harshavardhan was enjoying to squeeze the big boob of Kajal, but the moment his lips touched the nipple of her breast, a heavy stream of thick yellowish watery fluid sprinkled on his face, it came so continuously that he had to open his mouth for a long time to take all the liquids.

Without wasting his time, he inserted his two fingers inside the fatty cunt of Kajal. Kajal could feel his fingers going in and out in her cunt; she was feeling a strange sensation in her cunt as she was being fingered in front of Samantha. At the same time, she felt the hot tongue of Harshavardhan on her nipple, and she felt the continuous flow of colostrum discharging out of her nipple.

Samantha started to gulp the huge cock which was already bathed with the saliva of Kajal; she could taste the saliva of Kajal and felt a different taste. She coated her saliva over the saliva of Kajal by taking the full mouth of his dick. It was so long that it choked her throat, and she started gagging, as a result huge quantity of saliva was emitting from her mouth.

Harshavardhan continued to ravage her mouth, banging his balls against her chin with each thrust. He continued the assault on her mouth for some time till he finally turned to Kajal. He was pushing his two fingers deep inside the pussy hole of Kajal.

Kajal was in ecstasy as her pussy was wet due to friction of his fingers inside the cunt muscle, and her continuous flowing of fluids from nipple till it emptied. She shifted her other breast inside the mouth of Harshavardhan.

To gasp breathing, Samantha withdrew the giant cock from her mouth which was now heading towards her face, and Samantha felt it pressed up against her nose and face, leaving a trail of wetness of saliva wherever it made contact. After a brief interval, again she put the giant in her mouth and started sucking.

Harshavardhan felt breathless as continuous flow of fluids were filling up his mouth, coming out from the nipple of Kajal. Suddenly, he felt that his fingers were gripped, and squeezed between the inner pussy muscles of Kajal, and Kajal screamed in a high tone as she had reached her orgasms.

Harshavardhan felt the cunt muscles loosened on his fingers and his fingers felt the flow of liquids coming inside from the cunt hole of Kajal.

He pushed his dick, and Samantha felt the head expanded, and was rewarded with a large glob of sperm hitting the roof of her mouth. Then he continued to jack it at her open mouth, just as a second volley shot right onto her tongue, after which she promptly closed her mouth, not wanting to swallow any more of the thick fluid than she had to.

As Samantha was trying to swallow what was in her mouth, a third blast hit her top lip, and went right up her nose. When she tried to blow his cum back out of her closed nostril, a big bubble formed. She heard Harshavardhan moaning and screaming in a high voice as each pulse of cum hit her face, hit both her eyes.

After sometimes, Harshavardhan got up, and sat on the sofa. Then he noticed Samantha. Samantha couldn't open either eye because of the clumps of sperm that clung to her eyelashes and the pools that had formed in the corners of each eye.

"Samantha, wait, don't swallow my cum, and just keep it sometimes inside your mouth. You both are my wives, so it must be equally shared between you. Don't worry, Kajal will clean your face by licking all the cum in your face," he said, and advised Kajal to do so.

Immediately, Kajal went near Samantha, and started to lick the cum from her eyes, cheeks and above eyelashes. Further, Kajal put her tongue inside her closed nostrils where the bubbles of cum were formed and cleared her closed nostrils. Kajal swallowed all cum.

Then Kajal again opened her mouth. Samantha came closer to the mouth of Kajal which was widely opened; Samantha ejected all her mouthful saliva mixed with his cum inside the mouth of Kajal.

Kajal kept all the contents inside her mouth for a second added by her own saliva, then Kajal emptied half of her mouth by spitting half mouthful contents inside the mouth of Samantha as a return gift. Both swallowed it immediately with much pleasure as if they both were thirst for this for the ages.

Last edited:
The interior of Bank of Harshavardhan was designed in a very peculiar way. It was a hall where wood structure separates spaces inside making several partitions for seats of the employees.

The cash counter was specially designed, covered by wood structures from above and all sides except front side. The front side was partially covered with thick glass above, and partially covered with wood structure below. There were sofas, and cushions meant for the customers opposite the seats of Bank employees.

The cabin of Bank Manager was situated in a peculiar odd position. In the side corner of Hall, the Manager's cabin was built in a high platform like a stage of a theatre. There were 4 steps from ground level to reach the cabin. The cabin was fully covered with wood structures except front one. The half portion of front one including the entrance door was covered with wood structures, but the upper half portion was covered with transparent thick glass.

It was designed in such a way that the Manager in cabin could see everybody through the glass of cabin, but the occupants in outside could not see the Manager in cabin. It might have been built in a way to keep a vigil eyes on employees as well as customers coming to Bank. There were to washrooms cum toilets in the Bank. One was meant for the employees situated in the far corner of the Hall. Another one is attached to his cabin.

The attached washroom/Toilet of him attached to his cabin had two doors. One door was opened to his backside for his use, so that at any moment, he could access inside it from his cabin. There was another small door in the backside from where the sweeper would enter and clean it without disturbing him. The sweeper Nivetha would enter through the back door twice; she would clean it in the afternoon, and at the end of the office hour that is in evening.

Harshavardhan was sitting in his cabin and glanced towards his employees. It was afternoon, the time was 12.05 pm. There was not much crowd of customers, and all his employees were busy in their job. He had a great reputation of being a good Doctor among his employees as he had a Doctor Degree in Homeopathy medicines but was not using Dr. before his name.

He would always diagnose the minor diseases of his employees and would provide them free medicines. He was very much access to all his employees, they would even share their personal matters, and problems to him without hesitation as he was regarded as a father figure and guardian of the Bank.

He was starved for sex, means entering his cock inside the pussy. The mere sucking of his dick by Kajal and Samantha was not giving him satisfaction, and he could not fuck them due to their pregnancies.

His thought was disrupted by Pooja Hegde, the young girl, his second officer with a file in her hand. She was the most beautiful girl she ever met in his life in person till date. She was tall, probably 5’ 8" and dusky skin, a bit duskier than others. She had wide eyeballs with longer eyelashes. Her eyebrows were slim and curvy which matched her beautiful shiny forehead. Her nose was long and slim and very cute, which really go along in between those big eyeballs.

Her hair was dark and natural, no stupid experiments like straightening or curls or highlights. She had a very small chin dimple which would disappear when she smiled. But she had very big dimple holes on her cheek which looked damn cute. Her lips were normally thin, and she always had a not so eye catchy lipstick on it.

She never wore anything slutty. She was wearing a dark yellow salwar/suit. It looked clear that she had a bit small breasts than her body structure. In his mind, he praised her for her dressing sense. Her ass was big, She had a flat stomach though and a very fascinating belly button (He had seen her in sari, so he knew).

She discussed the Accounts problem with him. She was sitting beside so closely that he was inhaling her body fragrance, and he was being intoxicated. While discussing with her, from the corner of his eyes, he was eying her erected round breasts and cleavage as she wore a low necked kameez from where part of her rounded breasts could be clearly visible.

He was peeping through it without her noticing. He had a hard one, and he wanted to fuck this young girl. But he knew that it was not possible because of his stature in the Bank, and he did not want any scandal. Further, he knew that this girl had a boyfriend.

After finishing the discussion, he casually and smilingly asked, "So, Pooja how is your boyfriend? When are you both getting married?"

She dropped her eyes with shyness, and replied, "Sir, after two months."

Harshavardhan smiled, and said, "I wish best of wishes, and my blessings to both of you, in advance."

"Thank you, Sir," she replied with a smile.

In the meantime, Nivetha, the lady sweeper entered his cabin with flask of Coffee. Nivetha was 30 years old, and she was slightly dark in complexion. She was from slum area and belonged to sweeper community. Before 10 years, she was hired by Bank for sweeping and cleaning the Bank including all toilets on temporary basis. She was so sincere in her duty that 2 years before, the Bank Management made her a permanent employee of the Bank as a lower-class employee.

Her duty was to clean the premises of Bank as well as toilets, serving tea/coffee to Bank employees as well as to customers, and carrying files/ official papers whenever needed. Since her origin was from slum, she was little black in appearance, but very attractive, but not so good-looking.

But the most extra ordinary quality in her was that she was most sincere, obedient, neat and clean, and good at heart. Harshavardhan liked her much. She was pouring in coffee in two cups for Pooja and Harshavardhan.

Harshavardhan asked, "Pooja, Are you OK today? You don't seem smart today. You seem to be undergoing some tension in your mind."

"Sir, I am not feeling well, I have some gynec problems... you know...irregular," she said with hesitation and shyness.

Immediately, Harshavardhan understood her hesitation, it was the irregularity of her menstrual cycle.

He went near to his back self where his leather Bag for medicine was kept. He picked out two small vials of homeopathy medicines, and said, "Pooja, don't worry, take these medicines. Take three times a day. Yours problem will be solved within two days."

Pooja took the vials, and said, "Sir, Thank you." Then she left his cabin.

Now, he and Nivetha were alone in the cabin. Harshavardhan was sipping his coffee, and then he noticed tears in the eyes of Nivetha. He looked questionably at this lady.

He asked, "Nivetha, what happened? What's your problem?"

She wiped her tears, and said, "Saheb, (Sir) I have been married for last 10 years. My husband is also a sweeper in Municipal Corporation. He is a regular alcoholic. There is not a single day he would not drink this cheap country made wine, even his kidney has been already affected due to this. I was pregnant for two times but always had a miscarriage. All the people in my neighbour had opinion that it happened due to my husband as I was conceived by an alcoholic husband, and I cannot be a mother in future."

Harshavardhan smiled himself and realized that this type of thought had come to the mind of this lady due to her ignorance, lack of knowledge and education. It might have happened due to her some gynic problems or high blood pressure. He picked out three vials of medicines from his leather bag and handed over to the lady.

He said, "Nivetha, take these medicines, take three times a day for 15 days. But there is a restriction. Don't let your husband to sleep with you for 15 days. After completion of this course, I hope, you will get pregnant, and you will have no miscarriages"

Nivetha thanked him and left.

Last edited:
After 15 days, in the afternoon, while serving coffee, Nivetha said, "Saheb, I have completed the course of medicines."

Harshavardhan simply said, "OK"

He had been sexually starved for so many days. His dick wanted urgently to enter inside a pussy. He had two beautiful ladies, Kajal and Samantha in his life. While serving coffee, Nivetha bent her body, and her pallu slipped away. Harshavardhan could see her deep long cleavage, and big melons.

At once, his dick got erected, and he imagined his giant cock inside her pussy. Now, this low class lady appeared to be most sexy, and fuckable woman of this world.

He looked intently to her, and said, "Nivetha, do you want a baby seriously?"

"Yes, Saheb, I need a baby by any means. I can do anything for this," she said with anxiously.

"I will try to help you for a fair baby, fair like me," he said with a smile.

Nivetha could not understand the implication of his words and became very happy.

At 5.30pm, almost all the employees had left. Before leaving, Pooja came to his cabin with Bank folios, apprised him of all the transactions, and placed it on his desk for his inspection. He heard the sound in Staff washing room as Nivetha was cleaning there; next she would come to his toilet for cleaning through the back door.

He called the armed guard to lock the main entrance of Bank, and told him that he would be a little late today due to pending works, and advised him to wait outside so that he could inspect and finish the entire Bank job before leaving finally. This was a routine job of everyday. The thought of fucking Nivetha had turned his cock in to a massive growth, and his dick was throbbing inside his trouser with excitement.

Immediately, he entered his attached toilet, removed his lower dress except the shirt on his upper body. With a huge dick, he was waiting for Nivetha.

After finishing, Nivetha proceeded towards the toilet of Harshavardhan with her cleaning brush and broom. From distance, she could see the light of cabin, and thought that he must be busy with his last work of Bank. She opened the door of Toilet from backside to enter.

Harshavardhan heard her footsteps, and at the same time, the door was flung open, and Nivetha entered the Toilet. It was purely unexpected for Nivetha to find Harshavardhan in a half-naked position with dangling cock.

She was shocked, and her bewildered eyes stared into big giant black cock with its purple head which was throbbing. She had never seen such type of big sized cock in her life. For a moment, she was hypnotized, but then immediately regained her senses, and went out after closing the door. The door was half closed.

With a nervous tone from outside, she said, "I am sorry, Saheb, I did not know that you were here, and I was not expecting you."

"Nivetha, it is OK. Don't worry; this is not your fault. At this odd hour, I felt the call of nature, and after finishing, I was just putting on my dress, and you suddenly entered," he said.

"Saheb, I am waiting," she replied.

With a mild and pacifying voice, Harshavardhan said, "My dear, Nivetha, Do you want a fair baby or not? I have given you first course of medicines. Now, I will give you second course of medicine. Please come inside without fear. I assure you, in coming month you will get pregnant and have a baby from me."

Nivetha, for a moment was stunned. Being a lower-class woman, she could not believe her luck. Then she opened the door from the outside, and slowly with dropping eyes, she entered the Toilet, and closed it from inside. She was staring at floor without raising her head. She was very shy as it was unexpected wonder falling from the sky.

Harshavardhan approached her, raised her face upward, planted a kiss on her face, and embraced her body tightly.

He stared directly into her unbelievable eyes, and said, "Nivetha, I love you." Then he planted a hot kiss on her lips. He unhooked her blouse and bra. The moment her blouse and bra were loosened, her two breasts popped out. Two big long nipples were surrounded by wide circular black coloured areolas. He started to fondle the big breasts with his two hands.

He said to her, "Nivetha, open your mouth, I want to suck your tongue, and taste your saliva."

She opened her mouth, he sucked the tongue of Nivetha and tasted her saliva. There was interchange of their saliva. The slum woman had never felt such type of sexual thrill in her life. Her saliva had bad and unpleasant smell, but he found it so tasty that he demanded more saliva of her inside his mouth.

He said, "Nivetha, please spit inside my mouth, I want to taste more," Then he opened his mouth wide.

Nivetha was so happy to spit. She gathered a mouthful of her saliva, and spitted entire saliva inside the mouth of Harshavardhan who happily gulped it.

He wanted to suck nipples of Nivetha, but before sucking, he noticed thick bush of long hairs under the arm pits of Nivetha.

He ordered Nivetha to raise her both hands so that he could sniff her arm pits.

Then he put his tongue to lick both arm pits to enjoy the salty taste. Nivetha was in heaven, and she never experienced this type of experience. Then he started nibble her nipples which were hard by this time. He sucked those for sometimes.

He held her wide waist, pulled her towards him, and started kissing her violently. She pulled him away and said, "Saheb, don't waste the time and do the main thing, otherwise security guard will doubt."

She sat on the commode and signalled him to come. She picked her saree up to her thighs and removed her black panty and threw it on the floor. Harshavardhan also sat on the commode and started removing her blouse, and then her bra straps.

She stopped him and said, "Don't open this, we have only 30 minutes, all this will take time otherwise security guard will knock."

Harshavardhan said, "Before fucking you, I want to eat your pussy."

Nivetha was thrilled to imagine somebody's tongue inside her pussy which was a first-time experience for her.

In the meantime, she took out her boobs out of her bra. Nivetha was sitting on the commode and widened her fleshy thighs. He squatted before her widened legs. He found the outer lips of her cunt, and opened it. He bent down and gave a small kiss on her pussy lips and she moaned.

Her pussy was covered by very deep and long pubic hairs. He opened the black coloured inner lips of her pussy and peeped inside the red pussy wall. He widened the pussy lips and could see the inner hole of pussy inside. While widening her pussy lips by his two hands, he first lapped his tongue on her clitoris for few minutes. She gasped a loud moan while forcing his head with her big two legs. She had already a wet cunt.

Now, without wasting his time, Harshavardhan inserted his tongue deep inside her cunt. His tongue was fucking her pussy continuously, and after a while, she reached her orgasms, and a stream of liquids went down to his throat, and some of these flashed on his face. She was satisfied completely.

Then she told in a worried voice, "Saheb, we have to do it fast as we have limited time."

Harshavardhan assured her, "Nivetha, don't worry, I have already told the Guard that I will be late today. We cannot fuck on commode as it cannot carry our weight as you are being a heavy woman, and if we try, it will be broken. I have seen your big rounded butt with fleshy cheeks, so I want to fuck you in doggy position so that my dick as well as my abdomen will feel your fleshy ass cheeks."

He unfastened the string of her petticoat and pulled it down below her knees. Now, she was completely naked below her waist. He turned her, and now she was facing mirror on wash basin. He told her to take support of wash basin. Nivetha understood what he was going to do and how he was going to do this. That was a great and perfect idea to do it in this manner rather than sitting on commode.

She took support of wash basin and bent a little to allow him to enter her pussy from back. Nivetha also widened her legs a bit.

He pulled out his already erected hot rod and had put it on her pussy hole from back. Both of his hands were on her round ass. He guided his cock into her pussy and pushed it harder inside.

As her pussy was already too wet with juices, his cock was inside about half into her pussy. He pulled it back little and gave a hard push jolt to his hard cock, holding her big ass tightly. Now it was deep into her pussy, and he started immediately stroking it with faster than a normal speed.

He was taking out his cock and pushing it again deep in to her pussy. It was a great in and out action of his cock, and they both were enjoying it. His speed of fucking was very fast, and Nivetha could note that they could finish their fucking in short time.

Her pussy had again started to release juices, and there was a very good sound of fucking. The sound of grilling of his giant cock inside her big wide wet pussy got mixed up with the sound of touching his leg joint to her ass when he was pushing his cock inside. She could also feel strokes of his balls between her legs with his every action.

He was pumping her hard. She started moaning loudly. He started kissing her. Oh my God! It was an amazing feeling, and pleasure that she was being fucked by her Boss, a man from high society in semi doggy and semi standing position in a toilet. She was also giving support to him and taking an active part in fucking by moving her back forward and backward to match his hard strokes. All these things were new to this sweeper lady.

He further increased his speed, and she was also about to get another orgasm. He was fucking her like anything to cum fast and early, and she was enjoying each stroke and giving reply to each stroke according to her ability.

Suddenly, she reached her orgasm by moaning in a high voice, but strokes continued from him. He was still fucking her, and she was giving full support to him for reaching him. He held her ass tight, pushed his cock very hard deep inside of her pussy.

Slap...slap...slap...slap...Again and again he spanked her ass.

Harshavardhan said, "My darling... Nivetha, don't you want me to cum inside your cunt?"

Nivetha replied, "yes Saheb...Ohhh...please Saheb, please cum inside my cunt quickly."

Harshavardhan asked, "Inside your womb?"

Nivetha said, "Yes Saheb, inside my womb...cum inside my womb..."

Again, Harshavardhan asked, "inside your unprotected womb?"

Nivetha replied, "Oh...yes...sahib... cum inside my unprotected womb..."

Then Harshavardhan said, "what if you get...pregnant...with my baby?"

She moaned and replied, "Aaahhhh... I would love that Saheb...ohh yesses...to have your baby inside my womb...baby of such a handsome boy...baby of my Boss...this would be my first love child...Saheb please give me a baby, Saheb,make me pregnant, Saheb,please...do it quickly..."

He fucked her in that position for almost 15 minutes. He bent slightly on her back and fired his hot liquid inside her pussy. She felt his hot cum inside, deep into her pussy. He removed both of his hands from her ass and squeezed both of her boobs in pleasure under her arm pits.

Hearing his sweeper Nivetha begging him to knock her down, to impregnate her with his love child excited him to the core, and he quickly released his potent load inside her unprotected womb. He didn't have any control on his ejaculation.

He shot his thick cum inside her, and she also again exploded. Today, she had multi-orgasms first time in her life. His hot cock was still dancing inside of her pussy. They remained sometime in the same position, and then he pulled out his cock from her pussy. He cleaned it with tissue paper. Now his cock was not seeming to be so hard. It was going softer and softer.

She was looking sexy with her blouse opened, and legs widely spread, her hairs were messy. The sight was awesome. Then she got up, buttoned up her blouse, and arranged her saree.

After cleaning, he put it back in to his trouser and underwear at his place and told her to take her time to clean herself. Nivetha sat on toilet seat to drain out all his cum. Her eyes were closed in full sexual satisfaction. She had drained out all his cum from inside of her pussy and had cleaned it by using water and then tissue paper.

He went out and locked the door.

Then, onwards, he would fuck Nivetha in every alternate day after office hour in Toilet. He would give her much money beyond her expectations.

Both Kajal and Samantha were in their 8 months stage of pregnancy, they were moving very slowly with their big, protruding, and bulky abdomens. They were taking rest maximum times in their flats. Although Harshavardhan had arranged a temporary house maid for both the flats, the young girls in the both households were taking care of their mothers.

One day, Harshavardhan asked them, "Listen, this is the stage when you both cannot move freely and do any heavy household works. The house maid comes only for an hour during morning, and in evening, so I suggest, you both should call some of your relatives to stay with you, to help in the household works till the delivery of babies."

It was a wise suggestion, and both agreed.

In one evening, after his returning from office, Harshavardhan was refreshing himself, and then he heard a knock at his door. He opened the door, and found Kajal was standing, and a beautiful young woman was standing behind her. He ushered both to his drawing room, and they sat on the sofa.

"Dada, this is Keerthy suresh, my cousin, today she has come, and she will be staying with me till the delivery of the baby, and she will help in the household works also, said Kajal".

"You have never told me that you have such beautiful cousin," asked Harshavardhan anxiously.

He glanced towards the young woman, who must be around 26 to 27 years. She looked very beautiful. Her graceful smile revealed her simplicity. Her hair was a rich shade of dark brown colour, flowing in waves to adorn her glowing porcelain like skin. Her eyes framed by long lashes were dazzling.

A small round bindi was put on her forehead with a thin line of vermilion on her parted hairs in the middle of her head. She had her soft pink-coloured lips which had slight hints of moisture on her lips, making them glisten in the light. She had a very small chin dimple which would disappear when she smiled.

But she had very big dimple holes on her cheek which looked damn cute. She was pretty, lovely, slim, and slender. She was sitting opposite Harshavardhan, and Harshavardhan could see her prominent rounded breasts in blouse which were visible under her pallu.

"Dada, she is the daughter of my mother’s younger brother who is staying in his hometown. She is the eldest daughter and married." clarified Kajal. Then Kajal turned towards Keerthy, and said, "Keerthy, he is your uncle. Just now, I was talking about him to you. Go, and take his blessings."

Keerthy, with a smile, came near to him, bent down, and touched his feet. Harshavardhan placed his right palm on her head and blessed her. Then he lifted her with his two hands, held her face with his two hands, and kissed her forehead. It appeared to be an affectionate kiss, but Harshavardhan was enjoying the soft skin of her forehead on his lips, and sweet fragrance of her body from such closeness.

He said, "You are a sweet kid. You don't seem to be married. I will call you only Keerthy by making short of your original name."

Keerthy smiled by showing her white glistening teeth, and said, "Uncle, You are welcome."

Next morning, while he was going to Bank, he noticed a lady aged about 50 years in a white saree in the flat of Samantha. She was probably a widow.

In the evening, Samantha called him to her flat for coffee, and introduced the lady.

"Dada, she is my mom," said Samantha.

The lady had a dignified personality. She wore a white saree (As per tradition, widow woman wears white saree in India). Although, she was about 50 years, a widow, but her beauty could be revealed from her white saree.

She was extremely beautiful, like a woman who was so beautiful that she could attracts a lot of attention. She looked to be admirable, adorable, and angelic. Harshavardhan was very much impressed and attracted towards this lady who was lovely, magnetic, magnificent, and marvellous in look, and in personality.

He was also very much surprised that at this age she had big erected breasts which were visible through her white blouse. She wore glasses with square frame, which added an extra feather to her personality.

With a smile, she greeted Harshavardhan, and introduced herself, "I am Mrs.Aishwarya rai, mother of Samantha, reached here last night to help my daughter at this stage. I will be staying with her till the delivery of the baby. I have heard so many praises about you from my daughter. You are like a God, not only to the family of my daughter but also to the family of Kajal in absence of their husbands."

Harshavardhan was too much embarrassed to hear his praise, and with shyness, he said in a soft tone, "No, Madam, I am not worthy of such praises. This is my duty as a human being since we all are like one family here."

TO BE CONTINUED.........................

THE ADVENTURES OF HARSHAVARDHAN

SEASON 1 ; EPISODE : 5

Nobody had ever contributed such a great amount of bliss to Harshavardhan's life as the two women had. With Kajal and Samantha, he discovered a true love, a pure sex that he had never known. He found himself longing to spend every remaining moment on this earth with them.

It was a fine morning, Harshavardhan was sitting in his cabin. He glanced towards Pooja Hegde, the fresh, young beauty, his second officer in Bank. His morning in office would start with seeing this beauty from his cabin. He was infatuated and stung with this angel of beauty and that is why his heart would always melt for her presence.

There was just something about her presence that would make him feel so at ease. He didn't know what it was exactly. But just talking to her and being around her was enough to make any bad day better. Her radiant smile and her infectious laugh would make him feel so light-hearted that he couldn't help but feel uplifted. He would sometimes tease her in a flirting manner, and she would never mind.

Then he saw her entering his cabin with a big purple coloured envelope. She greeted him with a smile, "Sir, Good morning!"

"Good morning, my dear," he responded.

He teased her, "Hey girl, tell me when you are free, I just wanted to renovate my cabin with your beautiful smile."

She smiled, and showed her pearls of white teeth. He felt as if he wanted to say her, "Hey, beautiful, I just want to tell you that I've been thinking about you all the hours and how much you mean to me. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen... you're cute, smart, nice, and any guy would be lucky to have you. When I see you, my heart skips a beat. I really like you, and I hope you will give me a chance to fuck you, and I promise to be there for you when you need me. I would do anything for you."

His thought was disturbed with her voice.

"Sir, I am getting married in coming week," she said shyly.

It was a shock for Harshavardhan. He asked, "With your that Boyfriend?"

"Yes, Sir, I also need a one month's leave as after marriage, I am going to Shimla and Manali for honeymoon with my husband," she said with an excited face which had become reddened.

Then she handed over him the designed purple coloured envelope where his name was embossed in golden colour as an Invitee. He opened the envelope, and picked out her pink wedding card to see.

Harshavardhan felt a pang of jealousy, and thought that this virgin girl is going to be fucked by her husband very soon.

Then he smiled towards her, and said, "Your one month's leave is granted. Stay...blessed, and wish you all the best, but one thing I warn you. Don't get pregnant immediately otherwise you cannot enjoy your marital bliss."

She dropped her eyes shyly, and in a husky voice replied, "Thank you, Sir, I will remember your advice." She left his cabin.

Then Nivetha entered. Harshavardhan lifted his face, and smiled at her. The sweeper had a protruding abdomen, and she appeared to be very happy with her pregnancy as she had been impregnated by Harshavardhan.

"Sahib, my pregnancy is now running for 3 months, and I need 3 month's leave to deliver my baby. I have already arranged a temporary sweeper for Bank till I resume my duty again," she said.

"OK, take this Rs.5,000/- for your maintenance of diets and medicines till you deliver the baby. If you need further financial assistance, you can communicate me without hesitation. I love you...Nivetha, I wish you will have a son, a very fair baby resembling me. Once you deliver this baby, I will fuck you once again for your second baby," he said and handed over her the money.

Nivetha replied smilingly with shyness, "Sahib, with your blessings, I need more babies from you."

Nivetha accepted the money and left his cabin.

There were drastic changes in the two families. Mrs.Aishwarya rai (Mother of Samantha) took care of her pregnant daughter Samantha and her two children. Similarly, Keerthy took care of her pregnant cousin Kajal and her children.

Harshavardhan kept a balance between the two families. He would visit his two women Kajal and Samantha every evening for a chitchat as they were unable to move because of their increasing big sizes womb.

Harshavardhan was very happy as he was going to be father of two babies. As per previous routine, Mrs.Aishwarya rai and Keerthy were taking care of his households including his breakfast, Lunch and Dinner alternatively.

At the request of two families, he allowed Mrs.Aishwarya rai and Keerthy to stay in his spare two bedrooms in night as the flats of Kajal and Samantha were congested due to extra guests which would have disturbed the children in their studies. These two women would also use the attached Bathrooms in his flat.

One evening, Harshavardhan asked to Mrs.Aishwarya rai, "Madam, if you don't mind, May I ask you something personal?"

She smiled, and replied, "Ohhh...sure. Why such formalities? You are one of our family members."

Harshavardhan asked, "What's your age?"

"I will be running 50 years in coming month but why are you asking this?" she asked.

Harshavardhan swallowed the saliva, and said, "Madam, actually you look younger for your age."

Mrs.Aishwarya rai was very happy, and felt that at least some body had admired her youthfulness, but did not show it in her facial expression.

She said, "I had a child marriage, and at the age of 18 years, Samantha was born. Unfortunately, at the age of 40 years, I became a widow as my husband died in a road accident. Now, tell me what's your age?"

"Madam, I am 49 years, just few months younger than you and a widower," replied Harshavardhan.

She exclaimed, "My God! Almost we are of the same age. Then, don't address me as Madam. You simply call me Aishwarya, and I will call you Harshavardhan. Is it ok with you?"

Harshavardhan smiled, and replied, "Its ok...Aishwarya."

From that day, they became very close friends, they would share everything between themselves. Samantha was very happy that her mother was not bored here as she had a good company of Harshavardhan.

But the irony of the fact was that little did Aishwarya know that this old gentle man, now a close friend of her had impregnated her own daughter (Samantha).

One day, Aishwarya called Harshavardhan in the morning and said, "Harshavardhan, can you do me a favour? While returning from office, can you purchase a packet of Whisper?"

For a moment, Harshavardhan remained silent and wondered who was in need of the pad. He glanced towards her in a questionable manner.

Aishwarya understood his glance, smiled, and replied, "It is for me."

Harshavardhan was in shock and surprised about this woman of 50 years who had still menstrual cycle at this age.

Being a horny man, Harshavardhan was unable to release his sexual urge because of various reasons. Both Kajal and Samantha would not suck his cock because of presence of Aishwarya (Mom of Samantha) and Keerthy (Cousin of Kajal).

He was unable to fuck Nivetha, the sweeper of his Bank as she had already taken leaves due to her pregnancy, who was impregnated by him. In the night, he would find two beautiful women sleeping in his flat, under the same roof, but he was unable to fuck them as the relationship with them had started just now, and he had not studied them properly.

At the same time, he would resume his daily evening walk in park as usual, but now the partner was Aishwarya, who would be eagerly waiting for him after his return from the Bank.

The young and beautiful married cousin of Kajal, Keerthy was from a semi-urban area, and a rustic woman by nature, very innocent, introvert, simpleton, and would speak less. She would regard him more than her father.

Unlike her cousin Kajal, she had a physique of Model figures,34/24/36, and he longed to fuck her. Aishwarya, the widow in white dress, mother of Samantha had a slim figure, who was more like a friend to him because of the same age. But he had a guilty feeling in presence of her as he had impregnated her daughter Samantha.

It became a habit of Harshavardhan to enter the Bath rooms of these two women during their absence to collect their used panties and bras. Keerthy's panties and bras were lacy red and in other multi coloured, smelled a heavenly scent of her cunt smeared with her urine.

He would bring these to his bed room, and would smell alternatively the inside of panties of both the women to inhale the aroma of their pussies, and at the same time he would smell deeply the inside of the cups of the bras to feel the smell of their boobs. It was an intoxicating smell and he would go mad after it. He would kiss the panties, lick those hairs along with the panties, then he would masturbate. Afterwards, he would place these in the respective Bath rooms.

When he would imagine fucking these two women, he would feel restless at night. He would be tossing and turning in his bed which would compel him for masturbating before going to sleep.

He recalled his old formula of flashing his dick in morning bed to Kajal and Samantha which was successful, but he was afraid to apply the same to these two women which might boomerang to him in a negative way. He devised another plan.

After returning from Bank, in one evening, he went to park for evening walk with Aishwarya. When he returned, his entire body was drenched with sweat. Both Harshavardhan and Aishwarya found Keerthy watching TV in his flat. For some times, he sat with them to watch the TV.

He could sense that his sweat smell filled the entire AC Room and an outsider can't even breathe. His sweat smell started to dominate the entire area, but he was surprised to find that both Keerthy and Aishwarya inhaled the air because their boobs were growing up with the air they inhaled. He was so happy that it made his dick erect, and he was certain that these two women liked the maleness smell of him.

After refreshing himself, Harshavardhan wanted to apply his new formula to awaken the sexual desire of these two women. He did not wear underwear beneath his tight cotton shorts (half trouser). He checked himself in the mirror and he could see the outline of his long and thick dick. He knew well that if his dick would erect it could be seen by these two women easily.

Then he roamed around with his short exposing his bulge underneath his shorts, he moved near to them, talked to them, and watched TV with them. From the corner of his eyes, he checked their reaction. He noticed that the women checked out his bulge shyly, but he really wanted Keerthy to see.

While talking to Keerthy, Harshavardhan noticed that secretly she looked at his bulge, and she took a long breath again and again. He noticed her erected nipples beyond her blouse as she being a rustic woman was not acquainted with wearing bra always inside the house.

He wanted to tease her a little more by posing as if he was yawning and spread his legs more as a result his exposed erected dick covered by his short resembled an uprising bamboo under a tent. Keerthy looked in no matter of time and breathed heavily by responding to the discussion with him, it was a tensed situation inside the room.

Keerthy felt a sensation inside her pussy, and thought how uncle could have such a big size of dick at this age which might be thrice the size of her husband. But immediately, she diverted her mind. She repented and cursed herself for such dirty thoughts in her mind about a noble person who was her uncle, a Godly and father figure in the family.

Similarly, Aishwarya after becoming a widow for 10 years, first time witnessed an outline of big dick under the shorts, and could not help herself staring continuously on it. She felt a tingling vibration inside her cunt, and suddenly felt wetness inside her cunt. She knew that she had reached an orgasm which had never happened during 10 years.

Aishwarya's reawakening of sex since her husband died really surprised her. She was never so closed with any male person during 10 years since death of her husband, and now being very close with someone like Harshavardhan under the same roof kindled her fire. But more importantly, rediscovering her sexuality helped her to be open to enjoying life again, and to look at new things with curiosity instead of judgement.

Every evening, Aishwarya and Harshavardhan would stroll around the circular passage of the park for walk. He was holding her hand while they were walking.

They walked to the park, his arm around her shoulder, and her arm around his waist, making small talk as they crossed the water fountain.

They enjoyed the colourful lights falling on tall fountain in the middle of the park. It was a place of natural beauty to be enjoyed. There were no lights in some parts of the park, so it was easy to enjoy some privacy save for a small number of other couples that occasionally wandered in with the same goal of privacy.

They lay down on the cool grass, and with her head resting on his arm, he began to relax. They talked a bit, and he occasionally put his hand tenderly to her cheek and gently put his lips to her hand. None of them were crossing the decency barriers as both were matured, and they were behaving in real sense like true and close friends.

While walking, they also passed across winding steps that led to the top of the park, the way to the small hillock, and Harshavardhan remembered how he fucked Kajal there so many times. They spent the next two hours walking in the park, talking and sharing experience about life and their likes and dislikes.

They talked about lot of things. She wanted to know about him, his family and everything about him. Harshavardhan never had the experience of talking about himself to a woman before; in fact, not with anyone. It was easy talking to her. As they talked, he could sense all the barriers between them breaking down by the minute.

Harshavardhan told Aishwarya about his marriage, his family. His children, and about death of his wife. He told her all about his life. As he narrated his life story, starting from leaving home and becoming a Banker, his visit and life in a foreign country, he started to warm up to her. A feeling of empathy developed between them.

Suddenly, Aishwarya asked, "I wished that we were like teenagers with crush on each other"

Harshavardhan laughed, and said, "Exactly, I was also thinking on the same line. If God would take back us to our younger times for some moment."

Aishwarya asked him, out of blues, "Do you have a girl friend?"

Harshavardhan blurted out with a lie, "Never. I have never even talked to a lady before the way I am talking to you now. I am bit on the shy side, and you are my first girlfriend" He blushed.

"I never had a boyfriend either," she said smilingly.

But there was a strange chemistry passed between them which both were aware of but, they would not react, and would always feign innocence. Whenever Aishwarya would talk with Harshavardhan, be it in flat or in park, she would feel his eyes on her boobs, and she would feel strange sensation in her nipples which would be hard inside the cup of her bra.

Similarly, in presence of Keerthy and Aishwarya in the flat while talking or strolling along the park with Aishwarya for evening walk, Harshavardhan would always get a hard one, and he would exhibit his cock intentionally before Keerthy and Aishwarya. Except office hours, (the time he spent in Bank) he would not wear any underwear beneath his shorts whenever he would be in flat or walking with Aishwarya in the park.

He wanted to exhibit his erected dangling cock to to both the women. Both the women gradually, became aware of the huge gigantic size of his cock which would always be swaying backwards and forwards or from side to side inside his shorts, while he would walk around them.

If he would sit in front of them for some discussion, his cock would erect straight resembling a bamboo under a tent. Since the fabric of his shorts was thin and slight transparent, both the women would see the clear outline of size of his dick, even the round shape of his big knob would be clearly visible to both the ladies as they would be very near to him.

They would glance secretly the outline of his dick from the corner of their eyes and enjoy the itching inside their cunts. But Harshavardhan would always appear to be normal and feign innocence.

Even today in park, while walking beside him and talking to him, Aishwarya continuously stared his erected cock secretly from the corner of her eyes in every fraction of seconds. Harshavardhan was aware of her staring, but he acted as if he had not noticed it and was giving more scope to her eyes for feasting on his cock.

At this time, Aishwarya noticed two young college girls suddenly stopped near them while crossing, and stood near Harshavardhan. They acted as if they stopped for a conversation between themselves but Aishwarya could guess their intentions as they glanced towards Harshavardhan's bulge directly from their sides with their hungry eyes. Aishwarya felt a pang of jealousy as if the cock of Harshavardhan was her sole property.

Since it was getting late, they returned from park, and headed towards the Apartment. The place down the stair case was dark, the bulb might be fused, Harshavardhan thought. He warned Aishwarya to step carefully. He was behind Aishwarya.

Unfortunately, Aishwarya had a false step, and she stumbled upon, and almost fell. With his instinct, automatically Harshavardhan's two hands went below her under arms to save her from falling, but accidentally cupping her two breasts and pushed her backwards to his body.

God blessed Harshavardhan of the advantage of this situation as a result his erect dick was pushed against her soft butt. He felt the soft woollen like objects in his two palms which later on he realised as her two boobs, and he felt a sudden shivering in her body. Harshavardhan realised that she must have felt the head of his erected dick against her butt, and shivered or excited.

All of the surprise, Aishwarya didn't move forward even though she could, but she leaned back, and grinding her curvy butt against his erected dick. Harshavardhan was in shock now, and got mixed feelings, his body got shivered, but he overcame his fear and pushed harder between her body (planting his erect dick inside her) he could sense her heavy breathing.

Harshavardhan blew his hot air around her neck, and slowly caressed her butt, hip and boobs for few seconds, and he could feel her hands doing the same thing to his dick, it was for few seconds. He was in heaven, and he became so excited that his cock spurted thick volume of semen. After a while, both of them regained their senses.

Aishwarya said, "Harshavardhan, I am sorry!"

Harshavardhan replied, "It is OK, but I warned you."

They reached the flat in a normal manner as if nothing had happened. Keerthy was watching TV in the hall. Harshavardhan went straight to his room for change of his shorts immediately so that the two women could not notice his wet patch of semen in front side of his shorts.

Aishwarya was also entering her room, but she stopped as she heard the voice of Keerthy calling her from backside.

Aunty, some wet patches are in your backside," Keerthy said.

Aishwarya put her fingers above her saree just near the cracks of her butt, and her fingers were smeared with some sticky substance. She sniffed, and her nostrils found a fresh smell of semen, she smiled, and said, "Keerthy, it is the water patch as we were near the stream of the park."

Both Harshavardhan and Aishwarya couldn't sleep that night as they were in the verge of touching themselves openly, but the situation was somehow controlled for further embarrassment.

Now the household duty of Harshavardhan's flat had been shifted to Aishwarya from Keerthy. Aishwarya would clean his flat, provide him morning tea to dinner. Harshavardhan knew that Aishwarya's birthday was falling in next day, and from Samantha, he gathered the facts that after becoming a widow, she would never celebrate her birthday.

Next day morning, Harshavardhan was in deep slumber. Aishwarya woke him up, greeted him of good morning with a bright smile, and handed over him a hot cup of coffee.

Harshavardhan also greeted her with a smile and said, "Aishwarya, now we are very close friends, so now promise me that you will not feel bad nor mind any of the action of mine."

Aishwarya was bewildered and said, "I promise, I will never mind."

Harshavardhan said, "Then, close your eyes, and show your finger to me. There is a surprise to you."

When Aishwarya closed her eyes, Harshavardhan picked up the diamond ring which he purchased in the previous day, and placed it in the finger of Aishwarya.

He said, "Now, Aishwarya open your eyes, Forget the past; look forward to the future, for the best things are yet to come. Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!"

She was so taken aback that she could hardly utter any words. Tears of joy rolled down from her eyes to both the cheeks and fell on the hand of Harshavardhan.

Her voice choked with emotion, and she said, "Thanks for the beautiful surprise and the fantastic gift. This is the most amazing birthday surprise I have ever received. You rock my world. Thanks for making my birthday a memorable one. You are the most fabulous buddy in my life. I love you. Thank you so much once again."

Aishwarya said, "Harshavardhan, after 10 years, you are the first person in my life to wish me my birth day. I don't know, how can I return your favour? Even at this moment, I don't have any sweets to feed you."

Harshavardhan said, "Of course, you have a sweet thing, but promise me, you have to give me that sweet thing not only for this occasion, but to give me every morning when I wake up from bed."

For a moment Aishwarya got confused, but she said," OK, I promise."

Then Harshavardhan said," Give me your sweet kiss."

Aishwarya was relaxed, and with a big smile, put her warm lips on both sides of his cheeks and kissed him. After being kissed, Harshavardhan felt the sensation of touch of her lips going from his cheeks to his loins, and he had a hard one.

From that day onwards, Harshavardhan would receive hot kiss from Aishwarya every morning after waking from bed, and in return he would also kiss her on cheeks. Outwardly it was a friendly kiss but, in their inner minds, both would feel the heat inside their bodies as if volts of electric current were passing through out their bodies. Gradually they became very close to each other.

But, Harshavardhan would never forget to visit his two pregnant women, Kajal and Samantha every day. It was a part of his daily routine to kiss them, of course in absence of Keerthy and Aishwarya and enquiring their health particulars.

Last edited:
One day, Harshavardhan was sitting in the long sofa in the hall, and he had a magazine in his hand. Aishwarya came with a big photo album, and sat beside him. He looked at her, and found her an extremely hot lady, draped in an elegant white Saree. The long hairs neatly tied behind her neck, and reaching up to her waist. The Saree was well below the navel, and showing her flat abdomen while the boobs looked like ready to burst out of its restraints. She was sitting close enough for him to smell the sweet perfumes coming from her body.

"Harshavardhan, see our family photos. These are the wedding photos of me and my husband from our younger times. This is little Samantha of 3 years," she said.

Suddenly his heart leaped out of his chest when he saw Aishwarya leaned onto him showing him photos from the Album, and her shoulder met his. He saw that she didn't pull back but kept her breasts pressed against him while continuing to show the photos animatedly.

He felt excited; his cock grew in size and was making a tent in his pant. He quietly adjusted it and watched in amazement as she slipped closer to him and allowed her boobs to be pressed against the backside of his shoulder.

"See this little Samantha. Can you believe this little Samantha has become a mother of two young daughters?" she said to him excitedly, showing the childhood photographs of Samantha.

What was she doing? Was she flirting with him? Whether she decided to make her fantasy a reality. She wondered and looked at him. Then Aishwarya came in front of him, and leaned to show him further photos from the Album. Now, her boobs were more revealing, thin shoulder straps, and the bra cups were really tiny and only covered her nipples.

On either side Harshavardhan could clearly see the dark circles around her nipples, the aureoles. Because it was tight, her breasts were squeezed tightly together and bulge up and out very sexily.

The panties were even tinier, clearly visible from her white transparent saree, really only a thong. At home, she would usually not wear petticoat beneath the saree except panties. There was nothing at all behind, just a really thin strand that went between her buttocks and, on the other side, came up between her legs.

There, the strand became a little broader, but just a little, so that it only just covered her actual cunt-lips, but left everything else completely bare: her pubic hair could be seen on either side. Then Keerthy entered, and the situation was changed.

In the meantime, Harshavardhan set a target to fuck these two women very soon. He started preparation to give a good and heavy fuck to these two women. He stopped masturbating, tried to control himself, started taking the special homeopathy medicines for enhancing the duration of sex. He started massaging his dick everyday by special herbal medicated oil which would make the dick rock hard.

Good things happened to him one by one, his body started showing results, his dick was staying erect for 30+ minutes, he had not even masturbated for once, he even controlled himself from wet dream by having a cold shower at night and oil bath twice a week. All the sex boosting medicines and foods started showing results, and his dried ball sack slowly filled up with stock of thick quantity of healthy sperm for emptying inside these two women.

He would often notice Keerthy, the silent beauty of the house, who would be doing all the household works, and occasionally when their eyes would meet, she would simply smile at him. Harshavardhan could guess that an underline sorrow was running inside her mind which she would not like to express before others, it might be her unhappiness being childless for more than 8 years after being married.

Day by day, he became obsessed with this beauty, he wanted to be part with her, to explore the cause of her depression and her emptiness. He was attracted much more with her faint and starry radiance face through the gloom, and the sweet stillness of her face down on fair young head, with all the clustering locks, untouched by care, her lips and cheek, beneath it her innocent gaze. Her flute like voices, her tenderness, and her smile was wearing her woe. He would glance her pale cheek, and wanted to give her a true heart of hope replacing the broken heart with first fragrance of love. Harshavardhan became obsessed with her romantically.

She was cleaning the window. She was in her mid-twenties, fair complexion, with perfect breasts and below her naked waist peeking through her saree was a round hip which swayed sexily with every step she took.

He looked up to window, and saw there her noble but gloomy face. It was bent down, and her head seemed as it was depressed by dark thoughts. At this sight, Harshavardhan forgot everything.

"Ohhh!" sighed he, "if I could only make her happier!"

This was Harshavardhan's daily subject of thought, but Keerthy appeared to be indifferent to everything around her here. He picked out the pairs of beautiful fancy golden bangles, he purchased last evening for her, and with these in his hand which were glistening in the light, he proceeded towards her.

"Keerthy, you look like you have been working hard, come, see what I brought for you. I think these would suit to your hands," he said and handed over her the bangles.

"Uncle, thank you," she acknowledged his gifts. The sickly paleness of her noble countenance, the depressed seldom- raised eyelids, the inanimate languor of her movements, the gloomy indifference in which her soul seemed to be wrapped for suffering was beamed with light of joy and cheerful.

"Why don't you wear these now? I want to see whether these are fitted suitably in your hands or not?" he said, and reached down to her hands for help. She felt his hand as he helped her to wear the bangles. His hand was big and hot. She felt a current of electricity run up her arms.

"These are beautiful," said Keerthy.

"At least, you have appreciated, so nice of you. Do you ever go outside?" he asked smilingly.

"After coming here, I have never gone outside," she replied with her dropping eyes.

"Then, you should come with me sometime? I would be your guide. We would go to zoo, Metro, shopping complex, and to watch movies in Theatres," he said and looked her intently.

She nodded her head with consent, and replied, "Sure, I would like to visit with you."

In next two weeks, Harshavardhan took Keerthy to all places in Hyderabad which she had never seen in her life. He purchased costly and beautiful sarees, ornaments, and cosmetics for her, and gifted her.

Gradually, he could notice that she had overcome with her melancholies, sorrow, and gloomy face of disappointed hopes. Now, she had become little talkative. Her face reflected a perfect happiness.

Last edited:
Back