• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story actress hot fantasies

One Saturday morning, Aishwarya said, "Harshavardhan, my daughter Samantha was telling me that you are a good palmist. Can you foretell something about me?"

Harshavardhan replied, "Aishwarya, you see, I am not a professional palmist. I have studied palmistry in depth, I can foretell certain things in details, but not everything."

Aishwarya eagerly in anxious tone requested, "Please see my palm, and tell me whatever you know."

He took the right palm of Aishwarya, and said, "The right hand is what you're born with, and left is what you've accumulated throughout your life. For males, it is the other way around. The left hand is what he is born with, and the right is what he has accumulated throughout his life."

Then he started telling her certain things of her past after studying carefully the lines, and she nodded her head with consent. Keerthy was standing by the side of them, and listening to everything diligently.

"Aishwarya, it is clearly shown in your marriage line that you will become a widow at the age of 40 years, but surprisingly, in the child line, it is showing that you will be having two children," he said.

"What Rubbish! I have only one child that is Samantha. How can I have another child at this age" she said.

Harshavardhan exclaimed, "I don't know, the line is telling that only."

Then Aishwarya left. Keerthy came nearer to him, and said in a low voice," uncle, can you tell me something about my future?"

He glanced her saddened pale face, and said, "Keerthy, now I have to hurry for my Bank. Tomorrow is Sunday. In the morning, with fresh mood, I will study your palm, and tell you everything of your future life."

Next day, it was a bright Sunday morning. The children of both the families left for zoo along with Aishwarya. The time was 10.00AM. Both the ladies, Kajal and Samantha were lying in their beds with their bulky wombs. Harshavardhan had finished his bathing by this time. Keerthy entered his flat with a full tray of breakfast.

After sometime, she addressed to him, "Uncle, you promised me yesterday to see my palm, and tell about me."

"Ohhh! yes...come near me," he called her.

He took her palm, and placed it on his lap, and started studying the lines. He told her some facts of her past. Then he said, "Keerthy, your marriage line is fine, but with some problems, but your child line speaks that you will have a kid within a year."

"It is not true," she said, and the big tears rolled down her cheeks as she said it.

Harshavardhan looked at her in surprise as tears had gathered in her eyes, and a flood of tears gushed down her cheeks.

Then she started saying, "I was in my eighteen when my parents fixed my marriage with a school teacher. As you know in small rural area like ours, the parents in law, the relatives and everybody expect a baby from a newly married couple immediately. Each passing month, my husband and me looked for signs indicating that in ten months' time we would be parents. Little did we realize that our path to parenthood would be significantly longer, indefinite with uncertainty.

But it is a road that we travelled together for the last 8 years, growing closer and giving each other moral support. Maybe it was a premonition of difficult times ahead, but more likely it was just a natural step for me, which motivated me to consult with a gynaecologist two years before.

Medical Test was conducted on me and my husband. From the reports/Tests, it was revealed that due to Male infertility on the part of my husband, I cannot conceive a baby ever in my life. Since I love my husband very much, and don't want to hurt him, I tore the Reports, and told him that the fault was from my end. My in-laws in turn blamed me for being childless and labelled me a barren.

It was easier for us to cope on our own without having to cope with their disappointment. Our friends were supportive, even though they could not fully understand what we were going through. But my husband was such a nice man that throughout the years that he has supported me by giving his maximum love to me, and neither of us ever thought of divorcing each other.

The Relatives, neighbours, and colleagues on the whole were generally sensitive. The challenge is answering innocent questions posed by strangers such as, "How many children do you have?" I felt worse for the person asking than for myself. I would spend the next fifteen minutes explaining that it is a natural question and they had not hurt me by asking it.

I appreciated my cousin (Kajal) calling personally and telling me she was pregnant, although it must have been very difficult for her. My cousin (Kajal) still thinks that we are having treatments for baby but we didn't tell her anything specifics. I especially appreciated the fact that she treated me as a normal person, she always included us in the family activities."

Harshavardhan remained silent for some moment. He continued his saying, "Keerthy, listen carefully, what I am saying is from a medical point of views as I am a Doctor also. There are other important reasons for becoming male infertility, so tell me without hesitation and shy whether your husband has problems with sexual function — for example, difficulty with ejaculation or small volumes of fluid ejaculated, reduced sexual desire, or difficulty maintaining an erection (erectile dysfunction) and pain, swelling or a lump in the testicle area."

With a dropping eyes, she replied, "Yes, he has all these problems what you mentioned."

Now, Harshavardhan noted the reasons for her unhappiness, her emptiness and her sorrow. He could now guess how the healthful tint of quiet happiness which once painted her smooth cheek, had given place to a pale face, her eyes which were keener and most restless in glances once, now there was unquiet dropping of her heavy lids, as if tears lurked beneath their shadow.

He very lightly touched her shoulder with one hand while wiping her tears away with the other. Immediately, he looked away so that she would think this first touch from his side to be subconscious or genuine instead of being fake or forced.

Harshavardhan touched the side of head first, then slowly brushed her hand backwards, moving his right hand through her hair, so smoothly, through the thickness of her hair. After that, his hand went down the side of her neck, passed her ear lobe, and started brushing something, ever so slowly, "stroke one, stroke two" off the top portion of her blouse, just above her breast line.

Harshavardhan saw her distress, "Keerthy," he asked, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," she choked. "It's just that..."

Harshavardhan said nothing, but caressed her shoulder. Finally, Keerthy broke down. She pushed away Harshavardhan's hand away and ran inside the bed room, crying. Harshavardhan followed her.

She sat on the side of the bed. Harshavardhan walked slowly to her. He sat beside her. For a few moments they sat, his arm around her shoulders as she cried. "I..." Keerthy spoke choking on her tears. A fresh wave of tears washed over her. She fought them back and went on, "I...I love my husband very much."

"Oh, Keerthy!" he said, stroking her hair. He let her cry a bit more. When it seemed, she might not stop, he kissed the top of her head, very tenderly. Harshavardhan rubbed her shoulder more, trying to find right words to comfort her. "Everyone in this world has problems, but that does not mean that one should give up the hopes and leads a painful life. There is no fault on your part, you are fertile, and you can be a mother."

"But, how?" Keerthy sobbed.

"Keerthy," Harshavardhan said awkwardly. He touched her shoulder. His hand moved down, brushing the side of her breast. She clutched his hand in hers, pressing it against her boob.

He kissed the side of her neck, her ear. His fingers continued, thrusting, probing, stroking deep inside of her.

He held on to her shoulder. His finger stroked her skin. She thought nothing of it, but when his hand moved upwards and he started caressing her neck. She gave him an utterly surprised look.

Harshavardhan looked in to her eyes a moment, then leaned forward, and kissed her on the lips. Before she could talk something or oppose, he timidly kissed her on lips. Now she stared at him in shock. A second later, he grabbed her shoulder, and kissed her again, bolder this time and longer. She tried to stop him, but his strong warm lips on her made her weak in the knees and she let herself be kissed.

It was a quick kiss, an innocent kiss. But Keerthy's heart leapt in her breast...he had kissed her! She leaned closer, her lips parted slightly, hoping for another. Harshavardhan hesitated, sensing what she wanted. At last he gave in and kissed her. Their mouths worked slowly.

Caught up in the moment, Keerthy took his face in her hands and kissed him more deeply. He returned the kiss eagerly. Their tongues danced. After a long minute, they parted.

Harshavardhan looked at her as Keerthy sat upright, dropping her eyes shyly. Her bosom heaved, and her nipples were prominent beneath the sweaty, clinging blouse.

Soon his hands were all over her. A delightful shudder went through her as he caressed her breasts over her blouse, and impulsively she started kissing him back. For minutes, they were lying in the bed with their tongues intertwined.

Suddenly, Harshavardhan was kissing her again, passionately, wantonly! She returned his kisses, caressing his back as two fell on the bed. He kissed her neck, tugging at her damp blouse. She wriggled under him, helping him get it off.

Her full breasts bounced free. He kissed and sucked them, nibbling her nipples. Harshavardhan kept his hand at her sides, but he stroked her softly. Her skin sang at his touch.

His long fingers dancing along her flanks made her feel drunk. She drowned in dizziness, her nipples grew hard, and without thinking, she took his hand and let him touch. Her face showed every expression, moans slowly rolled off the edge of her tongue and out of her mouth.

He held her breasts in his hands, rolling her nipples between his fingers until she thought she would cry from the pleasure that sparked from chest to groin. She pushed back against him, deliberately grinding her ass against his pelvis.

He kissed the back of her neck, and tweaked her nipples until she wanted to beg him, to touch her, to fuck her and to whatever it was he wanted to do. Her knees grew weaker and her heart grew fonder.

Then he reached under her saree, and started caressing her thighs. She pushed his hand away, but he kept his mouth glued to her, and his roving fingers quickly found the soft fabric that was his target. He possessively cupped her cunt over her panties.

The intimate touch aroused her beyond belief, and silently she allowed him to fondle her, until his hand slipped under her waistband, and he started to explore her bush. Now she had to stop him.

"Uncle! No!" she gasped, "Nooohhhh...Please!" His fingers were on her soft wet flesh. His fingers gently pushed down her slit, finding her very wet, and with a tiny movement, he opened her up. He rolled her clit between his fingers and strummed it harder and harder until her head seemed to swim.

He pushed against her G-spot and bit her gently on the back of her neck. She came with a cry that did not sound like her. It sounded wild and untamed. Not like her at all.

Her body twisted, jerked and muscle plasm released tension in her inner thighs. She did not have to beg him to continue. His hands slid down to her torso, over her belly and met in a beautiful wave of movement against her clit.

He fluttered his fingers over her mound, through her outer lips, over her throbbing clit. His fingers found her cunt and he slid in to her. His other hand continued its beautiful torture of her clit

His index gently glided over her moist lips, and dipping in between her slippery folds, he began rubbing her clitoral hood. Immediately, Keerthy spread her legs to allow him access, and he found her emerging little love button.

He rubbed the juice of her cunt on her hardening clitoris, and soon she was squirming with pleasure. He kept rubbing her clitoris in circles until she was gasping for more.

"Ohhh yes, uncle! Just there! Ohhhh...yes," she moaned.

Rotating her pelvis forward, she tried to increase her sensation against her throbbing clitoris, and her undulating hips slowly rocked in unison with his agile fingers. Then he slid his fingers up and down between the folds of her cunt again and dragged wetly across her slit from her throbbing clitoris to her opening and then back up.

"Ohhhh yes! Slow like that, Uncle!" she sighed.

His middle finger teased her entrance, and the feeling was just too good to stop for Keerthy. Then his finger plunged deep in to her, and she yelped as it slipped in to her depths. Keerthy bit her lips not to make any further involuntary sound, but her mind was screaming, "So good, so good, please don't stop!"

He fingered her cunt until she almost collapsed. She felt her knees shaking. He finger fucked her until she lost all thought and her hips rose up to meet his hand, bumping against him greedily. She had lost all shame, all shyness. Now, she wanted to come against his elegant hands, wrapped in his arms.

"Come for me, Keerthy," he whispered in her ear softly. She felt her body tighten at just the tone in his voice. She felt herself clamp hesitantly around the fingers that he thrust deep inside of her.

"I want you to come for me," he whispered.

He untied the string of her petticoat, and tugged it down to her ankles. He pulled off her panties which were soaked through the front, and this sight aroused Harshavardhan more. He kissed her navel and she cooed and squirmed. He pulled down her panties down with his hands, kissing and licking her hip and leg as he pulled them off. She rubbed her pussy lips with his fingertips, already yearning for release.

"Ohhhhh...God! I am comingggggggg...Aaaahhhhhhh," she moaned in pleasure. Harshavardhan's finger felt the stickiness of liquid oozing out from inside. The juices gradually flowed in to his palm. He slurped like a greedy boy licking honey.

Harshavardhan bent down and kissed her nether lips. The sight of him eating her out was too good as she felt of his mouth lapping around her cunt.

Suddenly, Harshavardhan nestled his head between her thighs. "Ohh...my goodness!" she thought and closed her eyes.

She felt his hands on her thighs, his breath on her bush which sent a warm pleasant rush through her body. When his tongue touched her clit, she clenched his hair. His tongue parted her lips and licked inside of her cunt.

Each time he lapped up against her button, he drew back toward her entrance a little more. His tongue whirled and sent sparks of pleasure up her spine. He crawled on top of her and started kissing again, and hungrily she replied.

His long rigid tongue forced in to her, and that opened her, and he wriggled as deep as he could. Cupping her ass in his hands, and pulled her hard against his face until his nose was pressed against her smooth pelvic area, and she could hear him laboured breathing. Her hips bucked up to meet him, and she pushed harder against his face, blindly seeking tongue, lips and teeth.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" Keerthy cried, wriggling her hips back and forth.

Harshavardhan lapped at her young clit, and she knew she would cum soon. He slurped her hole, then licked her clit more. Keerthy moaned loudly arching her back as she came.

The second orgasm was slower and longer, the muscles in her belly flexed. She wrapped her hands in his long dark hair and came against his lips. He felt the jet spray of thick liquid inside his mouth which went straight down his throat.

She let him lick her clean as she sat with her head bowed down and drained of all energy. Grateful for the delightful taste of her own sweet juices on his lips when he leaned up and kissed her. Soon they lay completely entangled on the couch.

Last edited:
When he finished lapping her juices, Harshavardhan sat back on his haunches again. She tugged at his shirt, wrenching it off him. She had not realized how buff he was. She ran her fingers over his washboard abs. On impulse, she touched the front of Harshavardhan's shorts, moving her hand along the length of his throbbing hard on. Harshavardhan gave a surprising moan.

Harshavardhan sat back on his haunches, fumbling with his zipper. His erection made his brief bulge, and Keerthy's eyes widened. She opened the zipper, and his turgid cock sprang free.

Harshavardhan's eyes widened when she got his penis out. She looked at the big dick pointing straight up from his groin, it was almost 3 times bigger than her husband's. She pulled down his shorts, and then she wrapped her fingers around his firm shaft.

She felt his blood coursing through the warm velvety column which throbbed it in the palm of her hand. The sensation of the velvety head sliding through her fingers sent an exciting shiver down her back. She rubbed the pre-cum over the cock head with her thumb. He groaned as his hard cock twitched in her hand.

He positioned his gigantic throbbing 9 inches cock between her sensitive folds, and her breath caught due to the sight of big giant. Harshavardhan ran his cock along the inside of her thigh, and rubbed the head over her wet pussy.

He held the tip of his swollen red head between her cunt lips, then he aimed right at her pink opening of the cunt, he pressed the bulbous head between her folds which glided deep inside her wet cunt hole.

The sensation of the cushiony head sliding between her slick inner lips sent sparks of pleasure through her. She felt his body weigh between her legs. His wigging hips parted her thighs even further. He was stroking the entire length of his cock along her slit. She felt him pushing the slippery knob of his cock faster and faster in to her moist cleft. She was breathing heavily. She gasped in shock. Her breath caught in her throat.

"Uncle, what are you doing?" she squealed in her muffled voice as the head of his tool wedged itself in to the split of her womanhood, nestled in the entrance between her slippery folds, the head of uncle's invading presence chiselled between her clenching pussy lips.

She urgently whispered, "Uncle, No," and struggled to get out under him, but she was so wet down there, every move lodged him a little further in to her moist cleft.

Then Harshavardhan thrusted forward, and his shaft easily slid all the way in her cunt. Her whispered protest turned in to incredulous squeak as he pushed his extra-large dick where it counted. His full length slid in to her hole in one fluid motion.

Harshavardhan grunted in ecstasy as he eased his giant penis inside her pussy. She tried to push him off, but the moment he invaded her, intense pleasure fountained from between her legs. Her cunt muscles contracted and body trembled in pleasure as his hard, big and thick shaft pushed in to her vital young love tunnel.

She hissed, "Uncle, stop it. What do you think? What you are doing?"

"Just for a moment," he pleaded in a very husky voice, "No one will ever know."

She felt his pubic bone grind firmly against her, and realized his giant cock was completely buried inside the narrow passage. She could feel him throbbing deep inside her belly. She was breathing fast, her breasts heaving, nipples hard with excitement, and her vagina wet and ready.

She longed to give in, but she whispered with rasping breath in a fake protest,

"Uncle, I cannot, I am a married woman!"

"Yes, Keerthy! Think me as your husband, we are married and it is our first fucking," said he, and pushed his cock further.

"Uncle, I love you...love you...fuck me Uncle, my cunt is yours only as you are my husband, I am married to you," cried Keerthy, and embraced him tightly.

Slowly, Harshavardhan pushed his huge dick in to her. She moaned as she felt him stretch her. He fucked her slowly kissing her mouth and face. Harshavardhan pressed his mouth tight on to her, and pushed her back on to the couch. Locked together in a kiss with bloated flesh tightly lodged in her cunt, they just lay in this intimate embrace as man and woman.

Her heart was beating like crazy. He grabbed her by the shoulders, slowly but firmly, he pushed in to her vagina with his strong hips. She responded by rocking her hips to meet his thrust, and she could not help it. She was on her back with her thighs wide apart, and so excited that she could not protest any more.

Harshavardhan kissed her neck. "I know, you want it too...," he whispered in her ear.

He was right. She felt the warm moistness down there. It had been quite a long time she had a man between her legs. Her juicy peach was ready to be creamed. Then their eyes locked together, and she held on to his waist with both hands, clamped tightly on him, and pulled him in to her.

"Oh, yes,' Keerthy hissed, "Yess! Take me, Uncle! Take me now!"

He moaned in pleasure. As she started moving her hips, a tidal wave of pleasure flowed between her legs. Her body was getting finally what it needed. She cried out with lust as he filled with her rapid thrust, his hands moved down her back to her bottom, and cupping her buttocks.

He drove himself in to her, put his lips on her lips to muffle her moans of ecstasy. Her breasts wobbled up and down her blouse, as Harshavardhan thrusted in and out of her. She felt his pounding hips rising and pushing, and Harshavardhan's hands under her butt as he was pushing fast.

Harshavardhan increased his tempo, his hands moved down to her back to her bottom, and grabbed her buttocks. He pressed his face in to the hollow of her neck, pushing himself on her. Her hands grabbed his hips and pulled him deeper inside her, increasing his rhythm. He began to moan loudly, and she knew he was about to come.

She breathed. He looked in to her eyes without stopping. She hissed, "Please come inside me."

He gasped, his eyes went wild, and he planted himself deep inside her, his dick expanded in her tight passage. In utter bliss, she moaned, "Ohhh...Yes, Uncle! Do it in me." Then she felt him squirt and she orgasmed explosively as the dam broke and a tremendous vibration took possession of her convulsing body.

The contraction of her spasming cunt seemed to suck the sperm right out of Harshavardhan's balls, shooting a torrent of hot white seed in to her womb. He gave a triumphant roar as he blasted his load in to her baby factory. She clawed at his back as he was seeding her.

She cried with pleasure, "Ohhh...uncle, yes! Yess! Fuck me, fill up me with your seeds. Do it to me. Do it in my hot wet cunt."

Delirious with lust, she felt her contracting cervix open and she could swear he was shooting his load right in to her womb. She was coming so hard she thought she would pass out. With each grunt, Harshavardhan's dick expanded in her narrow tunnel for preparation of another blast, the tightening in her cunt triggered another wave of orgasms, spasming, grasping and milking his spurting cock, sucking thick white gobs of creamy sperm right through her cervix, and in to her ripe and ready womb.

She fully realized he was breeding her, and she was actually helping his eager swimmers on their way to go inside her little egg. Her tunnel was slick with his cummings and still he kept Cumming, she could not believe how much there in those big balls. She wanted every drop of his virile nectar inside her adulterous cunt.

As he emptied his balls in to her gripping, sucking cunt, she milked every last drop of his honey from his dick. When her incredible orgasms finally ebbed a way, his dick slowed down in her throbbing slit, and after a few gentle final thrusts, he collapsed on top of her body, panting rapidly from the exertion. She also just lay completely exhausted under him.

Finally, he got of her, and as his shrinking penis slipped out, Keerthy let out a sigh, it was over. When she felt warm moistness of sperm leaking out of her, she got out from the couch to get her clothes back on. He reminded her of a young bull she had seen in her town. She could not believe what she had done just now.

She took off her dress and went into bathroom for a clean wash. She could not help a nervous giggle when she took off her panties as she felt uncle's nectar pouring out from her, and she wanted to see it. She took a little hand mirror, and positioned herself by squatting on the floor, and watched the pearly white syrup flowing from her open cunt like honey from some exotic pink flower. She was mesmerized, it felt like a dream.

She cleaned up as best as she could. She thought, without any protection, she had let a man twice her age shoot sperm in her cunt willingly, eagerly even, and at her most fertile time. The fact that her orgasm only increased her chance of her pregnancy. Just one of those little swimmers was enough although Millions would probably get in to her unused womb.

She imagined uncle's little swimmer. And again, that thought spread a warm glow throughout her body. She was thrilled to becoming a mother. She imagined uncle's little swimmers alive, and kicking inside her, flowing around up her birth canal, wriggling in to her womb by the millions, teeming deep inside her and swimming up to her tubes, she might be conceiving as she was at the peak of her cycle.

She got out of the bathroom, dried of, and slipped in to bed naked. She felt alive and very female, a complete woman. She still felt his cum dripping down from her thighs in spite of her cleaning and dried of.

TO BE CONTINUED........................

Last edited:
THE ADVENTURES OF HARSHAVARDHAN

SEASON 1 ; EPISODE : 0 - page 33

SEASON 1 ; EPISODE : 1 - page 33

SEASON 1 ; EPISODE : 2 - page 34

SEASON 1 ; EPISODE : 3 - page 34

SEASON 1 ; EPISODE : 4 - page 36

SEASON 1 ; EPISODE : 5 - page 36

SEASON 1 ; EPISODE : 6

Nobody got a slightest hint of this episode between Harshavardhan and Keerthy. In the evening, both of them acted in a normal manner as if nothing had passed between them. Harshavardhan spent some time with Kajal, and cautioned Keerthy to take proper care of her cousin. Then he visited Samantha's flat. Samantha was sitting with her mom Aishwarya. Harshavardhan spent some time with them, enquiring about the diets and medicines Samantha was taking.

After dinner, Harshavardhan was retiring in his bed room. Around 10.00 pm, he heard the voices of Keerthy and Aishwarya, then he heard the thud of main door of his flat. He assumed that after locking the main door from inside, both the ladies were inside in their respective rooms. Three persons under the same roof were merged in different thoughts.

A quiet calm settled over the Flat as it was midnight.

Aishwarya went back to her past when she became a widow at the age of 40 years, since then for the last 10 years, her well of cunt juices had dried up, and the tunnel had been blocked due to non-entry of any dick head.

Now when she noticed the outline of bulge of Harshavardhan inside the house, the sexual enzymes started to design to break down cunt cell walls and to release the liquids. The formation of cunt juice inside her hole was ready to be explored and gushed out by a purple head of a cock.

After so many years, now she longed to be fucked. She could not resist herself, and put her finger inside the hole for an orgasm before sleeping.

She imagined the big cock of Harshavardhan entering in and out of her cunt, her index finger was dipped inside her cunt moving in and out, her thumb brushing through the bush of pubic hairs around the cunt, and after sometime she felt her body arch up as she reached her orgasm, imagining Harshavardhan lying on top of her, and his huge cock inside her pussy until it lulled her to sleep.

Keerthy was tossing in her bed. After being married for 8 years, today only she became a full-fledged woman by Uncle (Harshavardhan). The vivid memory of today's fucking with uncle was flashing in her mind.

She remembered the flaccid, soft and half erected 4 inches cock of her husband which he would try to enter once or twice in a month in her folds desperately. But he would fail to enter the door and ejaculate at the time of knocking the door.

She had heard the size of cock from her friends, but it was beyond her imagination that her deep cunt would receive a gigantic cock one day which would explore the entire virgin area inside her cunt hole, and hit the bottom of her juice bag to be torn apart and leaking.

The most important thing in her life was to be a mother which was bestowed on her by uncle. But again, she thought once was not enough. Could she be a mother by fucking once? She needed more fucks by uncle.

Keerthy became restless and woke up from the bed, opened the door and proceeded towards the drawing room area of the flat. She could hear the light sound of snoring of Aishwarya from the connected room.

Harshavardhan was moving around restlessly in his bed while trying to sleep. He could not stop thinking about Keerthy. After a long-time, he fucked a young woman, Keerthy which reminded him of fucking a virgin girl. Today's fucking was something extra ordinary experience in his life.

Keerthy's innocent face, her slim body, her tight pussy, and her perky breasts with protruding nipples flashed his mind, and immediately he had a hard one. He had impregnated the Kajal, and now he wanted to impregnate cousin Keerthy.

The more he was thinking about her the more hardness he was feeling inside his cock, it had transformed itself a very big in size and came out side angrily by parting the fold of his lungi and throbbing in a high speed. His door was not locked from inside.

Suddenly, his attention was diverted to the clinking of payal (a metallic string, worn by married women around the ankle in feet. These are mostly made of silver) and Jingling sound of glass bangles near the entrance door of his bed room.

The door creaked open as Keerthy stepped in. Harshavardhan could not believe his eyes and it was a surprise, it was Keerthy and she was standing in her green nightie, not wearing anything underneath.

Harshavardhan greeted and invited her in a husky voice, "What's a surprise! Keerthy, come in and please sit on the bed."

She came nearer to him, and started to stare at his throbbing cock. He excused himself from the bed, got up, and locked the door.

When he came back, she was sitting on the bed, and hugged him, he got shocked for a moment, but his instant reaction was hugging her back and lip locking her.

They both kissed like a new lover, He forgot that she was another man's wife, she forgot that, she was married and like a daughter to him, 22 years younger to him.

Their mind was filled only with lust.

Last edited:
Harshavardhan started to tongue her, and she responded back, he started to sucking her, and she responded by biting his lips, they were moaning and breathing heavily. He hugged her again, and lifted her from the bed while kissing her. She lifted her legs and locked around his waist, he dropped slowly her in his bed.

His dick was fully erected from the partition of his lungi with veins pooping out, and throbbing up and down, the black skin was peeled back itself, and the pink head was fully expanded, more precum was leaking and oozing out.

Harshavardhan further bent his head, and pushed Keerthy a bit more to make her back resting on the couch, and continued kissing slowly, and once again his tongue slid between her warm moist lips and, explored her mouth. Her arms went around his shoulders, and she caressed his back sexily.

He took Keerthy in her arms properly, and they kissed hungrily, their tongues were in each other's mouths, and they could taste each other's saliva. Keerthy's hands were on his back, and she was holding him firmly. He was more or less laying on Keerthy, and he could feel the softness of her big milky melons under his chest.

Harshavardhan made her lie down, and started kissing her body starting from her lips, earlobes, back and chest. Her breathe was getting heavier and heavier. He moved down, and kissed her navel, and blew air in it. He went further down, and kissed her legs and toes.

They enjoyed kissing for at least 5 minutes, and they got apart. Harshavardhan was still lying on top of her, and they were looking in each other's eyes. Light was very dim, most of the portions of the room were into dark.

Once again, he tried to kiss, and they kissed again nicely, but hardly for few seconds. He caressed her hairs, and spoke while looking into her eyes, "Keerthy, I love you, and I mean it."

Then he asked, "Did you enjoy today's fucking?"

With her dropping eyes, shyly, she whispered, "Today only I became a complete woman. For the last 12 years since my marriage, I have neither seen a fully erected long cock nor I have been penetrated to the core of my cunt by a hard-long cock. My husband with his small flaccid cock would just knock the door of my cunt, and would ejaculate at the entry of the door without penetration. This may be the cause of my being not a mother of a baby."

Keerthy then said, "If I am not wrong, you set your eyes on me since we first met when Kajal introduced me to you"

Harshavardhan said, "Yes, you are right. The moment I saw you, I could not resist myself to fuck you, and I was waiting for the opportunity."

Keerthy turned around, and once again they looked into each other's eyes, and he placed his lips on her lips, and they started kissing.

In a way, this was real kiss, they both were kissing like real lovers, exploring each other's mouth completely, and their lips met again and again like that, and they continued long kissing with some breaks. His hands slid over her body, over Keerthy's breasts, over her nighty, Harshavardhan just touched them, and Keerthy held him a bit tighter as she was getting excited with his touch over her soft milky jugs.

He was partially over her, just his upper half was covering her, and he was on the support of his elbows, and Keerthy was laying straight. The fever rose, her desire grew, and spread through her body, pulsing in every vein, he felt her hardening hunger as she was breathing heavy now, and shivering a bit.

Harshavardhan could see that she wanted to be fucked badly. He thought that her long break into getting physical love sharpened her lust, which was rising now in her, in him too.

Harshavardhan slid his body to his right, and tried to come over top of Keerthy. She adjusted herself, and he was laying on top of her, and continued kissing. It was much better and comfortable position now. Keerthy's legs were tied together and he was lying on her top, loving her like a man.

She was holding him from his back, his left hand was on her forehead as he was caressing her forehead in between while kissing her, and other hand was over her left breast. He was just holding her mound very lightly, and felt her breath getting heavier and heavier.

Their kissing continued for few more minutes, he was kissing and brushing his lips around her neck and ears, and that really made Keerthy moan in real pleasure.

He was licking and sucking her flesh which was around her neck and ears, and Keerthy was trembling in pleasure while moaning, and that was making him crazy, and he continued doing that till she tried to stop him as she could not bear that pleasure anymore.

Once again, they looked in each other's eyes. They both knew that whatever they were doing was wrong, but they both wanted to do it. Without uttering any word, he got down on her right, and tried to lift Keerthy's nightie.

He touched her bare skin till her knees, and she held his hand to stop him, he looked into her eyes, she was already looking at him. He understood that it was a natural shyness of an Indian woman.

"Keerthy, let me remove your nightie," he requested.

Harshavardhan got up and tried to make her sit down by pulling her hands, and she sat down, he moved forward, and tried to take off Keerthy's green nightie. After a bit of hesitation, Keerthy lifted her arms, and he just took off her nightie.

Keerthy was sitting just in Bra and panty, utterly white skin of her breast seemed one of the seven wonders to him, and the way her tight bra was making a deep cleavage, it was really breath-taking view for him.

Keerthy was feeling a bit embarrassed as she was almost naked in front of him, in front of the elderly uncle who had always treated her like a daughter. She had always adored him as her father like figure, and to night her father like figure was going to fuck her for the second time as her man, as if he was her husband. Knowing her mental state, he immediately removed her upper portion, and got her half naked.

Harshavardhan was curious to see her naked, so he removed her green nightie from the bottom, and took off her lower portion. She became naked underneath, he undressed her in no matter of time, and now she was just in her underwear, and her bare body was visible to him.

Last edited:
The previous one, their first morning fuck was out of impulse and emotion, and she could not recollect how it happened as she was drowned in deep turmoil water of sea of emotions when Harshavardhan saved her by pulling her in to the surface of sex by fucking her. But now, she had come herself to him to surrender herself completely.

Keerthy was really getting nervous, and could not decide what to do, she could feel her hands trembling a bit, but she tried to cover her fear and sat beside him, and they kissed again. Harshavardhan moved his hand to Keerthy's bare back to unhook her bra.

Keerthy's body started trembling with some sort of fear, an unknown fear of getting fucked by such a huge dick, she was breathing heavy and trying to cover her boobs. Harshavardhan unhooked Keerthy's bra while sitting, and Keerthy was sensing her condition, she could feel her shivering over her back. Harshavardhan extended his hand to her back, and unhooked her bra and he took off Keerthy's bra.

Wow!

What a picture, the woman who was married to another man, and 22 years younger to him in age, the woman who he dreamt of every moment was lying naked in his bed.

Her body was so white, payal in the ankle, and wedding chain on her neck, semi dried hairs spreading like a feather. Keerthy's bare milky boobs were hanging in front of his eyes, he was mesmerised to see her lovely boobs. He kept starring for a few minutes. He started pressing them hard.

Keerthy moaned, "Aaahhhhhh...Uncle,"

Harshavardhan sucked her milky boobs one by one and also bit her nipples which increased due to her moaning.

He said, "Keerthy, I have never seen such a lovely pair of boobs."

Keerthy smiled at him shyly. He again started sucking them. She caught hold of his head, and pushed it towards her nipples so that he could take more and more in his mouth. Her nipples were erected in excitement as if they were waiting for him to get sucked.

With his one hand, he smooched her body from her thighs, and another hand was massaging her boobs tightly, sometime pinching and pulling her nipples hard, made her more sensitive. He got down, and took the fleshy part of one of the breasts just above the areola, and bit lightly followed by taking her nipples in his mouth.

He started sucking them, he could feel the rise in excitement in Keerthy too, she was shivering, but apart from being uneasy they both were in extreme pleasure. He pushed Keerthy to make her lay down, and she lied down on her back, he sucked both of her breasts for a while, and Keerthy enjoyed that, she was holding him firm, and he was on top of the world while feeling her hands on his bare back.

His mouth hungrily sucked her boobs. He sucked on them like a baby who had been deprived of feeding for so many days. She held him tightly against her bosom, and wanted him to take more and more of it into his mouth.

Keerthy was moaning with pleasure, encouraging him to suck more and more, while he was savouring her nipples going from one to the other. Poor Uncle! He was really taken by her boobs. She was really glad that he was enjoying it as much she did. There were several deep teeth marks of love bites in her two breasts. She was lying on her back all this time.

At his end, things were really getting bizarre. After sucking Keerthy's milky jugs, he just got down, and tried to take off her panty. Initially, she did not move, he looked at her, she was staring at him, their eyes met again, and she closed her eyes, and lifted her bottom, so that he could take off her panty, and he went further down, removed her panty, and the loveliest pussy was in front of him covered with small pubic hairs in whitish complexion which was simply awesome. He rubbed her pussy slowly, and ran his hands along her fleshy thighs. She started letting off soft moans.

Keerthy was laying stark naked. Once again, he leaned over her, and loved her breasts, and took off his lungi, while doing that he tried to part her fleshy thighs. Initially, she held them tight, but holding her left thigh, he continued pushing her that leg apart lightly, and once again looked into her eyes, and kissed her on her lips, and Keerthy drifted her leg apart.

Harshavardhan looked down, there were very tiny hairs on Keerthy's cunt, and it was looking beautiful, totally wet and leaking down a bit to bed. He touched Keerthy's bare cunt, and she moaned in pleasure, her eyes were closed, and enjoying his tender touch over her body. He was laying partially on Keerthy, as he was also naked, she could feel his penis on her thigh, it was rock hard and throbbing.

Next, he came on top of her to make love to her, and Keerthy welcomed him by adjusting herself, and took him in her arms. Harshavardhan's pelvis was resting on Keerthy's abdomen. He got up a bit holding his big dick, tried to insert it in Keerthy's entry of cunt hole, but he failed due to his gigantic and thick dick against her small hole.

Keerthy folded her legs, and made a big W to give him better access to her love tunnel, and he tried again by coming further on her top but he failed again as his big dick would not enter due to shrinkage and tightness of her inner fold just at the entry of her pussy hole.

Keerthy was looking down at him, what he was doing with her body, she was breathing really heavy as she was about to get penetrated for the second time after a long period, but she was unaware of the fact that her cunt had refused for entry of his dick. Harshavardhan would not force his dick for penetration as it would hurt her, and she would feel severe pain.

Harshavardhan knelt down before her legs, parted the both legs, and widened, moved his finger on Keerthy's love crack, and inserted his middle finger to locate her love opening. As he inserted his finger, she trembled in different manner, she enjoyed that and, in a way, that thing took her breath. Excitement was rising in Keerthy.

She moaned, "Aaaaahhhhh," she caught his hand.

He further inserted another finger and started moving in and out.

Keerthy moaned," Ouuuuchhhhh...hhhhhh...aahhhhhhh...ssssssss."

He parted the inner folds inside her cunt, and could see the red wall and the core cunt hole far behind. He got down on his knees near the bed, and brought his head near the pussy. He kissed her inner thighs. While licking her thighs, he went up towards her wet pussy. He unfolded the outer lips, and bit slightly on these, with the help of his teeth, he opened the outer lips, and could see her clitoris popping out above the inner lips.

He put his tongue just between the parted glands of clitoris, and started slurping. After sucking her clitoris for few minutes, He put his tongue inside the inner lips between the red cunt walls, and started licking deep inside her pussy. He dragged his tongue along the entire pussy, and pushed it deep inside her pussy. It was a first-time experience for Keerthy, it was new to her, and was a strange and enjoyable experience for her.

She started moaning," Ohhhh God! Aaahhhhh...shhhhhhh...maaaaa."

He took the clit in his mouth and started sucking it. Keerthy was now breathing heavily. He continued sucking for some moments.

She continued moaning at the top of her voice, "Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh...uncle, deeper...yes there...there. "and squirted her love nectar.

He drank her love juices, and waited for her to calm down. Then Harshavardhan withdrew his tongue, and spitted 2/3 spoonful spits inside her cunt that spits were overflowing, and falling down in two sides of her cunt, and towards her thighs.

He got up and placed her hand over his cock which was throbbing out of his parted lungi. She shyly caught his cock and started rubbing it. She removed his lungi, and his 9th inches cock sprang out before her. Next, he went near her mouth with his throbbing cock.

At first, Keerthy could not understand why the big purple head with a big black body was dancing before her lips, so he looked in to the eyes of Harshavardhan in a questionable manner.

Harshavardhan smiled, and said, "Keerthy, don't you want to suck your favourite ice cream? But before sucking, touch it, feel it, and stroke it." and she started stroking his full shaft from knob till end and reverse.

It was new experience for Keerthy. She wondered how uncle was teaching her and making her new types of experiences which she was not aware of in her life time. She smiled shyly, and started stroking gently. He placed his cock in front of her mouth.

She looked at him, and said, "I have never done this before."

Harshavardhan replied, "Keerthy, you will feel good, try it once."

She hesitatingly took his cock and kissed the tip. A sensation ran across him. She started licking the whole length of his cock, and then took it inside her mouth. He started stroking it gently inside her mouth till she got used to it. Then he started mouth fucking, he bent down, with his one hand, he smooched her back, and another hand was massaging her boobs tightly, sometime pinching her nipples hard.

His pinching and pulling her nipples hard made her sensitive, and she moaned while sucking his dick inside her mouth. Within the next minute, he sensed his pleasure running through his veins via his spine to his head, he breathed heavily, and held her head with his two hands, and throat fucked her, starting slowly, and increased the pace, she grabbed his back, and hugged his back, he increased the pace.

After a while, Keerthy felt her throat choked, and she gagged as his dick had grown in to an enormous size with thickness. He understood the situation, and withdrew his cock, and for a minute, Keerthy gasped for air.

Harshavardhan was sensing her condition, and finally he made a move and pulled her under him, rolled her down, came on top of her, and kissed her nicely. Keerthy put her hand on the bulge which was getting bigger and bigger.

She pulled the foreskin down as a result the big purple knob resembling a small bulb emerged out. She engulfed the erection in her hand. Oh my God, it was enormous! The only one she had ever seen. The flaccid cock of her husband was not even one fourth of this size. She could hardly get her hand around it.

He sucked her nipples for few seconds to make her moan in pleasure. Once or twice he even bit her nipples, but she did not complain. While he was sucking her, he looked into her eyes, and spoke, "Keerthy, don't be nervous, I am all yours, and I love you."

Then Harshavardhan parted her legs, and placed his cock under her pelvis, and holding his giant cock rubbed it over her cunt. My god, that pleasure was really beyond her power to tolerate. A bit of her hairs was spread over her face, and that gesture was more than enough to get anybody to plunge inside her cunt.

She herself caught hold of his cock, and placed it near the entry of inner lips of the cunt. She touched his dick which grew harder in her hand, and she got excited and, started rubbing her cunt more furiously with his dick.

In a puffing tone, she murmured, "Uncle, fuck me, like a man fucks his wife" and kissed him on his lips with her hot lips.

Keerthy's legs were already spread, he just placed his cock on the love portion. He positioned his cock near her pussy lips and rubbed it, teasing her.

She became restless and said, "Ohhhhh Uncle, don't torment me like this. Please insert it inside my cunt, uuuffffffff sssssss."

Then Keerthy herself took it to her exact opening, and it just slipped in a fraction due to well lubricated by spits some minutes before. He started pushing his cock inside her.

She gave out a sigh of relief," Uuuffffffff...ssssssssss."

He pushed his cock further piercing her pussy walls.

She cried, "Aahhhhhhh...hhhh Uncle, it's too big, it is giving pain...ahhhhh...please take it out... Ooohhhhhh."

Harshavardhan pacified her, "Keerthy, it will be ok, just calm down." and gave a stroke and his whole cock was inside her.

He stayed in that position for some time for her pain to subside, they again kissed each other.

Her pained subsided, and she said, "Uncle, fuck me now please, give me all the pleasure."

Harshavardhan replied, "Yes Keerthy, you will get all the pleasure."

He started fucking her, slowly at first.

She caught hold of the bedsheet, and closed her eyes and started moaning,

"Aaaaahhhhhh...mmmmmmm...sssssssssssss...hhhhhhhhh."

He said," Keerthy, open your eyes and look at me."

She opened her eyes and smiled shyly. Suddenly she caught his face, and started kissing madly. He started giving her long and hard strokes making her moan loudly.

Her cunt was just like a lake of her juices, which was over flowing. It was altogether a different feeling for him, weird and wonderful. He was inside Keerthy, his lovely Keerthy. Once again, he made an eye contact with her, keeping his dick deep inside her tunnel.

She looked at him with affection, and they kissed passionately. He was resting on her completely, with his dick completely inside her love hole. He was holding Keerthy's breast and her hands were firm on his shoulder. After couple of seconds, he made stroke and she moaned as his dick went inside after getting bit out of her tunnel.

She moaned heavily, "Aaahhhhhhhh...Uncleeee...ohhhhhh...sssssssssssss...

I lloovvvee youuu Uncleee."

He further came on his knees keeping his dick inside Keerthy, and she further folded her legs, and kept them in air, to give him more access of her love hole. And in a moment, he started fucking her properly. She was looking so beautiful, laying under him, Keerthy's milky jugs jiggled in a sexy manner. She closed her eyes to feel the pleasure, he could see her expressions and that drove him crazy.

He had always seen her face as a loving,caring,and innocent small town woman, but today he was fucking Keerthy as a man, and her facial expressions while getting fucked were so different from usual gestures. Her pleasure moans were showing the level of sexual pleasure she was getting as a real woman.

Harshavardhan was rubbing his dick inside her love tunnel, and some kind of waves were driving him faster. Faster and faster he went, ramming and ramming his cock went deep, and hard into her, she lifted her hips a bit to match the rhythm.

He was leaning over Keerthy, resting his palms on bed, fucking her in good speedy strokes, and apart from their moans, there was a bit of sound of their body collisions with each other which was resounded there in the room.

As pressure started building inside him, his speed increased, and Keerthy widened her legs, and slowly raised her legs in air to get it deeper. He continued fucking his lovely Keerthy for more times by making very fast strokes into her wet fuck hole.

"I want to mark you," he whispered. She looked puzzled.

"I want to leave my mark on you," he groaned and dug his teeth hard on her soft fleshy boob just above the areola.

"Ahhhhhhhhh... Mummmmmmy... Ahhhhhhhhhh," she panted.

Her eyes spread wide, and she pushed him back by his hairs, but the teeth dug deep into the flesh and stayed there. A sharp sweet pain flashed through her body, she kicked her legs in despair, but he kept biting with his teeth deep into the flesh of left boob and nipple.

In a while her body got used to the pain, and then an itching sensation started from her nipples and spread fast to her pussy. She bucked her groin and held his head tightly wanting him to ram harder, and he did exactly that.

"Now the other breast," he spoke letting go the boob in his mouth.

"Ummm... Maaa..." she felt an orgasm building inside her, and she wanted to cum. She groaned even before he placed his mouth over her right breast.

" Ahhhhhhhhh... Mummmmmmy," she cried out once again clutching his hairs. She panted, and endured the pain waiting for it to subside, and the sensation to spread inside her. He started to ram her hard and fast now.

She wanted to get fucked faster, and next second she screamed, "fuck me Uncle... fuck me."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh... Ahhhhhhhhhhh...Ahhhhhhh... Ahhhhhhhh," she shuddered into a loud orgasm.

Keerthy's cunt was gushing and slurping as his giant rod rammed into her again and again. His dick was moving like a piston in her well lubricated hole due to her fresh orgasms.

Due to friction of his dick with the juices of orgasm inside her cunt, a loud sound was being produced, "Phachhhhhh...phaaaccchhhh...phaacchhhhh."

She was bouncing on top of his big cock now from the force of his thrusts, crying out, "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" every time he rammed his nine inches dick.

Now Keerthy became a wild woman. Her cunt had accommodated his big cock and she felt that her cunt could get enough of his big cock as he pounded it into her.

"You like that don't you?" he asked, holding her by the waist as he slowed the pace, "You love getting fucked by your old uncle while your husband is away in your home town, don't you?"

"Ohhhh...yesss," Keerthy tried to respond, "Uncle, please...ummmm...you feel so good!"

"You like that, eh? You like this big cock, don't you, darling?" asked Harshavardhan.

"Ohhhhh...yessss...yesssss...ooooohhh...I love it!" cried Keerthy.

Keerthy became frenzy and said," Give your big cock to me Uncle, give it all to me. No one has ever been that deep in me. My whole cunt belongs only to you! Keep fucking me Uncle!"

"No way Keerthy," Harshavardhan panted, as he continued to thrust, "I'm going to come inside you... I'm going to make you pregnant... Are you ready?" he groaned, fucking her hard and fast.

"I'm going to shoot my load up your tight little cunt, and fill your cute little tummy so full of sperm, you'll be walking bow-legged from carrying my children. I'm going to keep your belly full of my babies until you're too old to get pregnant any more. You'd like that, wouldn't you, love? "Harshavardhan cried wildly.

"Where do you want me to deposit my seed?" he asked.

"In my pussy," said Keerthy.

She bit her lip if he had not already gotten her pregnant in the morning now is another chance for her getting pregnant. It seemed crazy to take another chance, she felt a pre orgasmic flutter in her abdomen and she knew exactly why she wanted a baby, and with an able and potent male at hand to breed her.

They both were moaning in pleasure. He moved faster with his full strength, and made 5-6 very fast strokes, and his rod touched deepest corner of her pleasure hole, and next moment he literally busted inside her deep love hole. Keerthy closed her eyes, arched her head up and gripped him tight between her hands and legs and hissed loudly.

After giving few more strokes, he felt that, he would cum, and he began the final thrusting towards his ejaculation, and moaned in pleasure, "Keerthy, ohhhhhhh...I am comingggg...giving my seeds in your womb...aaahhh." He cummed heavily.

Suddenly Harshavardhan pulled her, and embraced her, Keerthy's big jugs were getting pressed against his chest, and with that, she wrapped her big fleshy thighs around him and rammed his hips with pressure, using her legs and moaned loudly.

"Oh yes! Oh God yes! Oh yes, yes, yes! I want to feel you cum! I want you to cum in me! Oh, yes, fill me with your cum, Oh, yes, fill me with your cock, fill me with your cum! Shoot your load inside my pussy, you are my husband, my lover," Keerthy moaned, "Go...ummmmm...go ahead...make me

pregnant...ooooohhh...I'm your wife now! Oh yessss!" she blabbered like a mad

wild woman.

She felt the jet stream of hot lava of Harshavardhan falling inside the core hole of her cunt as if sprinkling in to her uterus, and she felt that she was also reaching her second orgasm.

"I am cumming tooooo...give it to me Uncle...oooooooooooohh...don't

stop...not yet...ummmmmm...ummmmmmmmmmmmmm," cried Keerthy in

such a loud voice that her words resounded inside the room.

Once again Harshavardhan could see her shivering in second orgasm as they were griping each other very tightly, and he could feel every small movement in her body. Keerthy was trembling very differently under him, he could feel sudden jolts over her belly, she remained breathless for a fraction, and even after that she could not breath properly, she was breathing with breaks, and those jolts were making her whole-body tremble in pleasure.

His dick was still hard and deep inside Keerthy's love tunnel, and as he was releasing his juices in her, he could feel some movement down there in the deepest part of her love tunnel, as if she was also releasing something and somewhere those deep pulsations of her cunt were synchronized with sudden jolts which were appearing on her belly and making her tremble in pleasure.

For next few minutes, they remained like that, and released whatever they had, and after that he tried to kiss Keerthy. Her eyes were still closed, and she was getting normal now, she responded to his kiss and loosened his body from her grip. For next minute or two they were lying beside each other without a word. Keerthy's eyes were still closed, Harshavardhan got up on his elbow, and looked at her face, she seemed satisfied to him.

Her expressions were like as if she was in peace, and as he had never seen her before. He caressed her hairs which were bit spread and called, "Keerthy!"

Keerthy opened her eyes, and looked into his eyes, he felt as if she smiled a bit, and he hugged her, and she too embraced him, and spoke, in a very low voice, closer to his ear, "Uncle, what have you done?"

"I have made you as my wife and mother of my baby," said Harshavardhan, and embraced him tightly.

Entwined in naked bodies, they must have slept for hours. Keerthy suddenly woke up at the feeling of his hand gently twiddling her nipples. She opened her eyes, and smiled at him and kissed him on his lips.

"I love you Uncle," for the first time in her life, Keerthy said that to a man, and by Jove how long she waited to say that to someone and meant it too.

"I love you too Keerthy," said Harshavardhan.

Keerthy put her hand on his penis, and gently stroked it. It did not take more than a few minutes for it to come back to life. Instinctively, she looked at the clock. It was 5.00 am, early dawn. After one hour, Aishwarya would wake up, and it was risky for them to be found by anybody in the room. She looked at him inquiringly. He got the message.

After sometime, Keerthy got up from the bed, wore her clothes, and went to the bathroom, Harshavardhan too followed her and closed the door from inside.

She looked at him, smiled, and asked," Why did you close the door?"

Harshavardhan smiled and replied, "It is yet to be finished." to which she smiled shyly.

He went close to her, took her face and started kissing madly. She put her hand inside his lungi, took the big cock out, and started stroking hard. He made her face the wall, and pulled her nightie up till her waist, and made her bent. He opened her nightie and bra hooks, and made her boobs free. He took his cock and entered her pussy from the back in one stroke.

She let a soft moan," Aaahhhhhh...oouusssscchh."

He stroked her gently, and started fucking. After fucking sometimes, he told her to kneel down on the floor. This was again new experience for Keerthy.

she knelt down on the floor like a doggy, grabbing the commode with her two hands. Harshavardhan also knelt behind her wide fleshy buttock. He parted the crack of her ass, and found the cunt lips just below the ass hole. He positioned his big dick and pushed inside her cunt hole, and started fucking.

After some times, he increased his speed, and started fucking her hard while pressing her boobs. She started moaning heavily. They continued fucking like this for about 20 minutes.

She moaned louder, "Aaahhhhhhh...oohhhhhhhh...uncleee...uugghhhhhhh."

He cummed inside her again. She turned herself, and they again kissed each other madly. He then came out, and she washed and cleaned properly inside her cunt. Afterwards, she left for her room in a very slow step.

Harshavardhan again slept. Later on, he was woken by Aishwarya with a good morning greeting and morning kiss by her in his cheeks followed by a cup of hot coffee.

Keerthy woke up late in the morning around 8.00 AM. She went inside bathroom, and made herself completely naked, and stood before the big mirror of bathroom. She observed her body. My God! there were teeth marks in her two breasts followed by red colours as if she had been stung by some insects. Her nipples were slightly swollen and cut with thin small lines. Her inner lips of cunt appeared to be slightly puffy/swollen.

There were three red dots on both sides of her cheeks, and her lower lip was slightly cut with red line. She had read somewhere about love bites. But now she had experience of all the love bites inflicted by Harshavardhan, and she remembered the random fucking of last night. A sensation spread out through her entire body. She smiled and took her bath and refreshed herself.

After putting on her dress, she came outside, and found Harshavardhan sitting in sofa in the hall, and was reading newspaper. She went near to him and stood beside him. After hearing her footsteps, he looked at her. He appeared to be quite normal as if nothing happened between themselves.

"Uncle, you are very naughty. Do you have any idea? What have you done to me? My boobs and nipples are all marked with your love bites. Even inner lips of my cunt have become puffy and swollen, "she said with a mischievous smile.

Harshavardhan replied in a cool voice, "Don't worry. These love bites are temporary, and will be vanished after one day. Your's cunt hole was dry for so many years due to non-entry of cock properly. The muscles of cunt lips are not accustomed to friction of dick so your's inner lips have slightly swollen which will be overcome by tomorrow."

At that time Aishwarya entered for some work. From distance, she keenly observed Keerthy.

She enquired, "Keerthy, what happened to your beautiful soft cheeks and lower lip? There are several red dots."

"Aunty, due to my negligence, last night, the window of the bedroom was not closed properly and partially opened, for which mosquitoes had entered and bitten."

"So sad! My poor girl, the wicked mosquitoes have made hell of you." replied Aishwarya.

In a very husky voice, Harshavardhan said, "I am that wicked mosquito who has bitten her."

Since Harshavardhan's voice was not audible, Aishwarya asked, "Harshavardhan, did you say anything?"

Harshavardhan replied in a loud voice, "The mosquitoes have chosen a soft target."

Both Aishwarya and Keerthy laughed.

Then Aishwarya said, "Listen Keerthy, today afternoon, I am taking your cousin (Kajal) and my daughter (Samantha) to Doctor for a medical check-up. Since children will be in school, and Harshavardhan will be in Bank, during our absence, you will be left alone here. Please lock the entrance grill properly, and don't open it to any outsider stranger."

"OK Aunty, I will be careful, "replied Keerthy.

Last edited:
On that day, Harshavardhan could not concentrate his mind properly in Bank. In each fraction of seconds, his mind was flashed with memory of Keerthy's entire naked body, her beautiful innocent face, her round erected boobs, her deep navel, her flashy thighs, her small red pussy with tiny pubic hairs, and his fucking to her. He could not resist to get a hard one. He became so restless and horny that he called one of his office staffs.

"Listen, today I am not feeling well. I will leave immediately for my house, and take a rest," he said to him, and afterwards he left the Bank, and reached the Apartment.

It was 1.30PM, afternoon, Keerthy remained alone in the flat. She was lying in the bed room of Harshavardhan which now she thought as if it belonged to her, her own room, her husband's room. She remembered her fucking with Harshavardhan of last day and night, and today's early morning fuck.

She felt a sexual thrill inside her, and thought that this was not enough, she wanted more fucking, now sex with Harshavardhan was insatiable, she needed more so that she could have a baby from him.

She was engrossed in her thought, and in this moment, she heard the sound of calling bell. She wondered who might be at this odd hour as Kajal Aunty, Samantha Aunty and Aishwarya Aunty would be returning by evening. She got up and went to corridor of the flats near entrance grill to see who it was.

Ohhh...God! it was Harshavardhan standing other side of the Grill, smiling after seeing her. Her Uncle, her idol, her lover, her Greek God, and new husband of her body and mind. Hurriedly, she opened the lock of the entrance grill, and welcomed with a sexy smile.

"What's a surprise! How did you arrive from my dream, and landed here to be with me at this hour?" asked Keerthy.

"Keerthy, my dear wife, I cannot live without you. You have mesmerised me, and I could not work properly in Bank. After reaching Bank, I was thinking only about you, I was disturbed, became restless when I felt you are left alone. I left my works at my desk, and rushed towards you to make love you," said Harshavardhan excitedly.

Keerthy said surprisingly, "My God! For me, you have left your works. Uncle, you should not. After all, it was a Banking works and you are the Manager."

Harshavardhan replied, "Let my Banking works go to hell for my little Keerthy, I am not bothered. I care for my dear Keerthy for whom I can do anything as she is little darling of my heart, my lover and my wife now."

Keerthy adored and admired this man. She developed more respect towards this man which she felt never before.

She looked at this heavenly looking man, who made her happy, for the first time in her life. She rushed towards him and tightly embraced him' He kissed her on her fore head, on eyelids, on nose, on both the cheeks and lastly on her rosy pouty and lascivious lips.

Her two breasts were pressed in his wide chest. He squeezed them little harder. She kept her eyes closed enjoying every minute of the joy which was spreading through her whole body. It was something she waited all her life.

She unfastened the chest buttons of his shirt, and ran her hands across his chest; her fingers thread themselves through the coarse hairs.

Her cheek rested against his chest for a moment, the hairs were brushing against her cheek, and a sexy sweat odour was emanating from her chest hairs. She pulled him closely to her, and inhaled the odour deeply. She gently touched his face, and turned him slight down to face her, and their eyes met.

Keerthy was able to see the longing in his eyes, and she knew that he saw the desire in her. Their lips connected, at first tentatively. Her arms reached up around his neck from behind and embraced him. She could feel the firm tips of her breasts pressed against his chest more tightly, and the softness of her bosom comfortably snugged at his Rib cage.

He smelt nice. She pushed her tongue to make him open his mouth. He let it slid in. Their tongues danced and swirled. She could sense the quickening passions burning inside him. He brought both hands to the back of her neck, and bringing her mouth deeper inside his, clasping the hairs at the nape of her neck.

Keerthy had this weird sensation of being powerless to feel anything but the force of his kiss. She wanted him to dominate her, rendering her powerless to do anything but surrender to him.

She could feel his cock pressing up against her lower belly, teasing her with its hardness, and his lust fired her.

During this action, they were so merged with each other that they were completely unaware of the fact that both have stood in the floor of the corridor, and the entrance grill was opened, any passers-by in staircases could watch them.

They came to senses.

Last edited:
"Let us go into the house honey," said Keerthy.

She found that addressing him in an endearing manner instead of uncle was not difficult at all, in fact, she was becoming natural. They walked hand in hand into the house and made sure the outside grill doors were locked. Keerthy led him into the master bed room of his.

"Since it is my husband's room so it is now my room, and I could do whatever I want in it" said Keerthy.

Harshavardhan was glad that she changed the morning sheets, and made the bed covered with velvet bed sheet and pillows. She dragged him by his hand into the room. They were like teen aged lovers. She closed the door behind them. Harshavardhan was very much astonished to observe Keerthy taking a leading part in their passionate and sexual actions.

Next minute, they both jumped into the bed. It was like a cyclone hitting from nowhere. Grabbing on to each other, kissing, cuddling, grabbing, and pulling all at the same time. They were both beside themselves.

She threw the Saree on floor, next came the petticoat, and she was standing in just with a bra and panty.

His eyes were on her boobs. Keerthy always had moderately large and firm boobs.

She looked into his beautiful penetrating eyes. "Do you want to touch them honey?" she asked him.

She knew his answer even before he gently nodded with a smile. She gently unhooked the top, and let it all to the floor. She could see form his looks that he was mesmerised by what he saw.

"Take them sweet heart; they are yours." Said Keerthy.

Harshavardhan was smiling in silent, and wondered what happened to this woman after getting fucked three times by him, and now she was very open in her talking, addressing him differently, and taking a lead part before fucking.

He took them both in his hands, then gently squeezed them, all the time looking into her eyes.

Harshavardhan by this time was so hot and excited by the pro-action of Keerthy that he broke his silent action. His large hands grabbed the tiny panty and pulled it apart, 'snap' the elastic broke, and the panty tore into two parts. He threw it over the heap of clothes and his hands were all over her naked buttocks.

He heard her gasp; her eyes were wide open as she looked beyond him. His hands moved expeditiously over her body, a hard tug at nipples, a squeeze of buttocks, and then yanked her legs apart. As his hand explored the hot snatch, a long grunt emanated automatically from her throat.

"Yeah she is wet." He pulled her both legs up bending her into half, and lined his cock over the labia. He inserted his penis into her pussy which was moist by then. He was holding on to his erection with one hand while trying to enter her hole. He gently held it on top of her labia and guided the head into the pussy hole.

"Ahhhh...my god," she squealed, and her eyes opened wide as the hot cock slipped inside spreading her cunt. Entire cock was impaled in one swift stroke, and she cried out loud feeling the girth of it.

"O my god... O my god... O my god... O my god..." she covered her mouth with her hands as she screamed with every thrust.

Harshavardhan put all his weight over her grabbing her underneath him, and started to fuck her in earnest. Keerthy had her arms around his shoulders, and was digging her nails into him. She spread her legs wide to allow his manhood to have free and uninhibited access to her pussy. She clutched him as he started to pound her with slow but hard thrusts.

The thick cock had stretched her pussy well and she cried, as he was pinching her flesh hard with each thrust. He could barely hold back as her pussy surrounding his penis was sucking it in a wavelike contraction. Her legs were wrapped around him as he kept moving his manhood in and out of her receptive womb.

He grabbed one of his boobs, and placed his mouth over it sucking in a large part.

"Uggg...Mmmm..." she arched her body in pleasure, and felt her pussy clinched his cock tightly.

His slow and hard thrusts were frustrating her, and she nudged him to go faster, but he continued his way and dug his teeth deep into her flesh.

"Ahhhh... maamm...Ugg... Ugg." She cried.

Now, he started fucking her harder, the room filled with her moans, and the jingling of her anklets with each thrust he made inside her. He made her like a doggy to bend in all fours and started pumping her from behind. He caught hold of her boobs and started humping her.

Keerthy forgot everything else and moaned at the top of her

voice, "Aahhhhhhhh...uuhhhhhhhhhh...ssssssssssss...ohhhhhhhhh."

Hearing her moan, Harshavardhan soon started to moan and groan loudly. His giant cock was hard, and it filled her pussy, stretching it with its girth, and his pubic bone landed hard on her clit. That one thrust, that one deep plunge, is all it took, and she screamed when she felt the hot liquid of him was spraying deep in to her ovary. She screamed with the force of her orgasm. Her pussy throbbed in rhythmic contractions around his cock.

So was she. Oh God! she was coming... she screamed as he continuously shot his warm load into her pussy. It was copious in quantity as she could feel it running all over her legs, and on to the bed. She held on to him, and kept moving her pelvis deeper and deeper into his, wanting more and more of his penis into her. She was not sure how long it lasted, but finally he rolled over onto his side.

Keerthy held on to him tightly, with their bodies pressed against each other, they were lying like that looking into each other's eyes. Not a word was uttered. There was no need for it any now.

Harshavardhan now realised that he need not teach her further about other postures as now she had become an expert pupil in sex.

Both of them dozed off for quite some times. After sometimes, Keerthy opened her eyes when she felt that he was savouring her nipples going from one to the other.

Poor baby! He was really obsessed by her boobs. She was really glad that he was enjoying it as much she did. Both were lying on their sides, clinging with each other all this time. Then suddenly he got up and reached between her legs facing her. She rolled over to her back, and he climbed again in between her legs.

This time her pussy was well lubricated. His penis regained its rocklike hardness, more so than last time. He was gentler this time. There was no hurry. It was like heaven. Her Mangal sutra (a necklace worn by a Hindu woman to signify that she is married) was dangling in the air. He came on top of her. He inserted his cock inside her and started pumping her hard and fast.

She moaned heavily He began with slow thrusts, sliding his cock into her pussy which was very slippery still having residue of his cum from the first time. He gradually increased the pace of the plunge. His balls hitting her pelvis with each thrust.

she got her orgasm, she shivered in an uncontrollable manner. Harshavardhan stopped for a while till she came back from her orgasm. He started pumping her again.

She moaned, "Aaaaaaahhhhh...oohhhhhhhh."

His cock began to grow inside her. He said to her, "Keerthy, I am going to come, where should I deposit my seeds?"

She replied at once, "Inside my womb, and I want to feel it."

He pumped even more harder.

She screamed,

"uuuuchhhhhhhhhh...ssssssssssssss...aaahhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhooooooo."

Harshavardhan too groaned, "Aaaahhhhhhh.....Keeeerrrthyyyyyyyyyy," and released his cum inside her. They both climaxed at the same time. Each ejaculating pulse of his cock bounced off a trigger point inside her, causing an equally strong contraction in her pussy. Then the last convulsion of his penis was met by a squeeze of her pussy. A spurt of cum from his cock brought another tide of tightening inside her. This went on for what seemed like forever. Then they collapsed on each other, spent and contented.

She embraced him in a tight hug and they kissed passionately.

Keerthy said, "I love you my uncle cum husband, you made me a complete woman, I am yours from now."

Harshavardhan replied, "My dear wife, I will always keep you happy." They remained like that for some time and he took out of his cock inside her.

From that day onwards, Harshavardhan would fuck Keerthy almost every night. In front of all house members, they would act like Uncle and cousin, but in night, they would be real husband and wife in bed.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Last edited:
Why there is no Preggo Fucking by harshvardhan!! Usually there will be sex carving there between 5-7 Months , for wide opening of Vagina enabling a Normal Delivery!! I wish for such one!!!

Back