• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story actress hot fantasies

Great work brother
Would have been better if there were detailed scenes of rashi and Nabha but even then u did a great job. This story can still be continued if you can by writing how Samantha's life changed after their agreement.
You can ignore the continuation if you already have something in mind. Waiting for more of your writings. All the best.

Me: What about the photography classes, you went there for fucking only or really was interested in studying.

Samantha: The album you left in the house made me realised that I like to be an exhibitionist and photography classes could help me with that. So on joining I searched guys who were good photographers and extremely interested in me.

I found three guys for the same and told them that I wanted to be a model instead of photographer. They told me that they wanted to help me but the institute will not allow.

So they proposed me to get my wish done on off day. So I joined them for modelling on Sunday. They told me that general photography can get me fame, but it will take lot of time, but if I could do nude modelling I could be famous in no time.

I know they all three were interested in fucking me so I agreed to their suggestion. So they shot me nude and then fucked me inside the green room.

After that day on interval of 2 days they started to push me for few more pictures and we bunked classes for nude photography. So after lots of sessions the album was made and I got what I needed but it was useless if it didn’t had audience.

So I pushed them for art exhibition and they managed to get one person ready for it. So the pictures were sent to him obviously with my face but that guy communicated that he will shred the face.

But after seeing my poses he got over excited and asked me to get laid with him. The three fellows told him that they all managed to fuck me also. So when the offer came to me I accepted.

But that guy made a foul play and brought his two friends along. I was annoyed but still I wanted it so badly that I allowed them to fuck me in the hotel room. After that my art exhibition was been published. But from nowhere you got a copy, on which I scolded my fellows.

After that the session stopped as I got what I wanted, but the three fellows begged for a last session, and on the last day of the classes I agreed for a session. But they weren’t less cunning, so they introduced three more guys and so a pack of six guys fucked me on that day.

{ REFER TO EPISODE : 7 }

Me: And what about the skill development classes, you where teaching sex over there.

Samantha: I was excited that I will get to have fun over there. But I didn’t get any chance over there, until the last days of the classes. One senior teacher was all alone with me one day when he asked me what I was teaching. I told him that I taught photography.

That day I was wearing a low cut blouse and that guy was continuously viewing inside. As only we two were there he was more confident that normal days. He asked me whether I was enjoying teaching on which I said that I didn’t like photography much. He kept on staring at my cleavage and asked me what I liked the most. I said SEX. He was shocked and never expected that I will tell him so openly.

Suddenly the last person in the college appeared, the peon, telling us he was not feeling well and want to go home. He already closed the college, this room we were sitting and the main gate was only left to close.

After he gave us key and left, that guy started the conversation again. He told me that I was joking and I wasn’t serious about it. I pushed him that I was confidently serious. But he just laughed at me.

I excused myself and went to the bathroom. Got rid of my clothes and came back to the place I was sitting. He was looking outside when I asked him whether he thinks the same now or not.

He looked at me and was shocked. He never imagined that I could go so far. He still managed to control himself and said that how can he confirm would having sex. I just spread my legs wide and he fucked me then and there.

Next day he managed to get three guys interested in fucking classes. And in the class I got fucked by him and three students. Before starting the classes we managed to get rid of the peon and made sure he wasn’t in building.

Next day we got six new students and after getting rid of the peon my fun started, but the peon went doubtful and returned back.

He managed to view inside the room. Next day he complained the principal. So as me and the senior teacher reached college, he asked the senior teacher to leave for the day as his classes were suspended.

He asked me to join in his cabin, there he started to abuse me with all nonsense I was doing. And finally asked me to get fucked by him. So I was been fucked by him on his table and later the peon got his share, for sharing the secret information, by fucking me in the bathroom.

{ REFER TO EPISODE : 8 }

Me: So by then you got expert in seducing peoples yourself, so did you learn to drive cars or let others to learn how to drive you?

Samantha: Yes, I managed to seduce guys, so at driving training I managed to seduce my instructor. But the instructor I was interested in was with me on the sixth day. So when we exited the city area I told him I was feeling very much heat as the climate was hot.

He jokingly suggested to remove my clothes. I said sure and got rid of my clothes. On first point he was shocked but as I was a delight for him he didn’t wanted to miss the chance.

So he started to play with me, but an idiot bike rider started to disturb us. So we took unusual turns to skip him and then the trainer fucked me in a lonely place.

Next day he accompanied with his fellow trainers and as we left the institute premises my last day trainer asked me that whether I was still feeling heat or not. I understood that he had told the incident of previous day to his fellows so I got rid of clothes.

We decided to go to that lonely place, where we went yesterday. But the rest guy went impatient and started to fuck me in the car itself. So before reaching too far from institute they were finished. So we returned back, but that idiot bike rider we met yesterday was still following us.

Me: Remember Tarun, who came to our house and you welcomed him in towel. How did you managed to seduce him and his friends too.

Samantha: I accidently came in front of him in towel, it was not intentionally at all. But I know I gave him a treat, he was a stubborn guy and managed to get a nude picture of mine from the photography classes. So he came with that to me on one evening.

As I opened the gate he passed me his mobile. I saw my nude pictures and looked at him. He came inside, locked the gate. Started to remove my clothes, deposited me on bed and fucked me mercilessly.

After he was finished I tried to grab my clothes when he interrupted and said that he wanted more and hadn’t finished yet. Then he took me to kitchen and ordered me for a blowjob.

After getting blowjob he insisted for hand job and when he was erect again he fucked me in ass.

After a week he was back again, this time around 3 pm with drinks. He literally forced himself in, fucked me on the door itself, made me nude and said that his friends are been expected.

After about 15 minutes his two friends came, he asked me to get them in but I resisted. So he himself went to bring them in. I was like a dish in front of them, standing naked in the drawing hall. But one guy objected that fucking someone else wife would get them in problem on which Tarun said that I was his wife.

So as I was his wife how could they get problem. They both looked at me and asked whether Tarun was saying truth. I looked at Tarun and he showed me his phone, so I said that he was my husband.

Tarun was formally blackmailing me up and he was the first guy who was blackmailing me. So after confirmation from my end, both the guy started to drag me inside the bedroom, saying that Tarun married a wonderful piece and remembered their friend’s loneliness.

After getting inside the bedroom they started to fuck me. But they were very desperate and they fucked me very brutally. When I resisted a little they slapped me hard and did that several times.

After the session was over I rushed to Tarun and said that I was his wife and not theirs so they weren’t taking care of me. They had treated me like whore and I don’t want them back again.

Tarun said that they hadn’t had any relationship with me that’s why they didn’t care but if they had then it would have been better. So he told her fellows something and they went to the bathroom and bedroom and came back with my mangalsutra and sindoor.

He placed the mangalsutra in my neck and sindoor in my forehead and his fellow took the picture. The same process was been followed by the rest two guy. Though I was annoyed with Tarun but the mangalsutra idea impressed me a lot.

So after the funny marriage ceremony, a role-play, the newly wedded wife of all three serviced them once again, offering them my each holes altogether.

But after the session Tarun got call from his boss and later I came to know about his that he was been fired. From then he never contacted me again.

{ REFER TO EPISODE : 9 }

Me: And the latest one, prostitution, seriously, I caught you red handed doing prostitution in hotel, what was that.

Samantha: When we went to that restaurant the hotel manager was the same. He had already fucked me in the store room. He wanted to make sure that I was still a slut and so he told his waiters to drop dal on floor and while cleaning try to touch me sensually.

So the waiter did that and it gave the manager a hint that the slut of mine was still awake. So he passed me his card. I called him another day and he called me to his hotel.

In the hotel room, his private room he fucked me royally and then gave me offer to work there. I strictly denied as it was my city and lots of people knew me here.

So he assured me that he would take care of that. He told me that I will be booked only privately and I will be passed the number and location of the person who booked me, even address of the person.

After my confirmation he will book me for the customer. I still rejected but the money he offered me made me week. I thought that lust was ok and if money comes along why not. This way I would be free from seducing more guys and safe from blackmailing.

So I accepted the offer, but on my condition. I told him I will work only Monday to Wednesday and that too from 10 am to 3 pm. He accepted it and then I worked there for four weeks and at the end of fourth week you caught me.

I worked there for 13 days only, in which I serviced 8 days solo, 2 days I serviced 3 guy’s altogether and 1 days I was with 5 guys. In the starting itself 1 days I had to service eight guy’s altogether, and rest two days I serviced you and your fellows.

Samantha: So this was all my confession. Now what do you want, divorce me or leave me.

Me: I’m thinking about it, I could give you divorce and tell your parents about your special life.

Samantha: No, don’t involve my parents please.

M: OK! Then let’s make a deal, from now onwards I will decide, who will fuck you, when, where, how many everything. If you break the trust this time I will drop you straight to your parents with your sluttish life proof.

And for your kind information, all the confession you have made I have recorded it also. Our house is equipped with secret cameras. Now please go and sleep, I have a wonderful and fresh piece with me. I will enjoy tonight with her only. For your part I’ll tell you tomorrow.

Samantha left for the bedroom, closing the door behind and I got involved in fucking Nabha once again.

I was sure that all the evidence which I had would force Samantha to be my sex slave for ever. Now I was interested in taking control, making her fucked by all my fantasy and not to be cuckold anymore. I would be in command now, a dominating husband.

She was now the first person in my whole life whom I wasn’t afraid of anymore and beside this she was the one who was afraid of me. This feeling was awesome and it was first time in my life that I got this feeling.

THE END OF DUMB WIFE SAMANTHA SERIES ....................................

Great job bro

JOURNEY OF INNOCENT KAJAL - 1

This is the story of Kajal, a typical Indian woman whose life changed rapidly and in unimaginable ways within a couple of years.

Kajal was born in a small town in Madhya Pradesh in a conservative middle class household. From childhood, Kajal was recognized as very good looking. She was fair-skinned, had thick straight hair, and had sharp features and big eyes. Her parents and grandparents, wary of how the society preys pretty women, became extra protective of her.

As it is, small towns in India are conservative with very little open mixing between sexes, no night life, and clothing that covers the female body completely. Add to it Kajal’s protective family, and the girl was essentially a beautiful songbird caged up for life.

And that's how Kajal grew up, under the watchful eye of her old-fashioned family. She was forbidden from playing with boys or even befriending them soon after she hit puberty. Her only friends were other girls from families as orthodox as hers. And she was put in an all-girls school. Her teenage life was pretty much going to school, then coming home and spending time with her family.

After Kajal finished high school, she meekly expressed a desire to go to college. Since she was always home, she studied well, and got good grades. She wanted to become a doctor or an engineer like most Indians. But her father and grandfather were of the opinion that these aren't the right professions for a woman. Plus there was no good engineering or medical college within a 50 km radius.

If Kajal’s father could have his way, he would get her married right away. But the world had changed. His friends told him that a girl who hasn't gone to college doesn't get much demand from good families. So he decided to let her go to the nearby women's college which offered only commerce courses.

At 21, Kajal graduated from college, now flowered into a beautiful voluptuous woman. Whenever she went out, people cast her second, third, and fourth glances. Once a young man followed her home from college. Her cousins caught hold of him and beat him up.

This made Kajal’s family decide to get her married right away. All the matchmakers and pundits known to the family were summoned. Her horoscope was drawn up and her portfolio was taken. And the groom hunt was in full swing.

It didn't take too long. Given how beautiful she was, that wasn't surprising. Within three weeks, Kajal’s wedding had been fixed. To the very first guy who came home to see her.

Gautham was an ideal match for Kajal in every way. He was from the same caste. He was good-looking and tall. He was from a good family. And most importantly, he and his family lived in America where they owned several businesses. They had shifted there from Bhopal when Gautham was 10 years old.

From Gautham and his family's perspective too, Kajal was the ideal match. Although he had spent over half his life in America, Gautham was still very Indian at heart, and his family was very conservative. He knew that he wanted a wife from India, not one of the ABCD Indian women with a lot of attitude.

Plus, although Gautham was good-looking, he was shy by nature. He had never really been able to mix with girls from his school or college days in America. He had slept with only one woman, that too when he was 22 years old, with a Mexican maid fifteen years older than him who worked in their motel.

A woman as gorgeous as Kajal would not have given him the time of the day in America. But thanks to Indian tradition and the institution of arranged marriage, Gautham was assured of a hot woman to sleep with for the rest of his life. That she was quiet, docile, traditional, and could cook was an added bonus. As soon as he saw her pictures, Gautham had pestered his family to fly with him to India right away to meet her.

Gautham and his family said yes. Kajal’s family was delighted. They asked Kajal, just as a formality. She was too much of a docile cat to think on her own. She said yes. The wedding date was set for four months away. Gautham and his family flew back to Texas where they lived. Kajal’s family started making wedding preparations.

Until this stage, Kajal’s life story was going the way it was meant to. Docile, risk-free, traditional. It might have continued that way too. But it was Gautham who unwittingly changed it all.

Gautham flew back to Texas and told all his friends that he was getting married. He carried several pictures of Kajal on his phone and proudly showed them off to everyone. His friends were all surprised at how gorgeous a bride their shy friend had managed to bag.

"You are lucky, yaar." his friend Jay said. "So how was the taste?"

"Taste? What do you mean taste?"

"I mean you must have done at least something."

"You mean physically?"

"Then what else? Spiritually?"

"Dude, I tried to get permission to take her out alone. But you known our community. Plus she is from a tiny town. Her parents said, she will be yours after the marriage anyway. Till then let her spend time with us."

"Damn. So you've not even touched her?"

"Sigh, no."

Gautham stared at a particularly gorgeous pic of Kajal taken from side view.

"If I had gotten to spend some time alone with her." Gautham said. "I'd have squeezed those boobs. They seem quite ample."

"From whatever little the pics indicate, yeah dude. Bhabhi seems stacked."

"Oh well. In a few months."

"You can get at least a trailer."

"What do you mean?"

"You fool, what century are you living in? This is 2014. Tell her to get topless on cam for you."

"I don't know, dude. She is pretty conservative."

"That makes it even easier. She has been brought up to think of you as her lord and master."

"True."

Although the idea seemed practical, putting it into action turned out to be tougher than expected.

Gautham and Kajal spoke on Skype everyday. But the computer in Kajal’s home was in the living room and there was always someone around her. She had a phone, but it wasn't a smartphone. All this wasn't by accident. Kajal’s father, ever paranoid about the dangers of technology, had made sure she didn't have too much private access to means by which she could get corrupted

Finally Gautham sent Kajal an SMS.

"I want to talk to you when you are alone. No one around. Call me when that's possible."

Kajal smiled. It seemed like a very romantic request to her. Shielded from the opposite sex her whole life, Kajal’s concepts of love, marriage, romance etc came solely from novels, movies, and TV shows. She thought maybe Gautham wanted to read her a poem he had written for her.

Every afternoon after lunch, most members of Kajal’s household took a nap. That's when she could go to the verandah and speak to Gautham. So she sms-ed him back that she could call him at 1:30 PM India time. That was very late for Gautham in Texas but considering what was at stake, he decide to stay up.

"Kajal...I want to Skype with you one on one. When you don't have your family around." he said when she finally called.

"Okay...but how? That's the only computer at home."

"Don't you have any friends with computers and a net connection who don't have an entire airplane load's worth of people at home?"

"Hehe, no. They all are similar."

Gautham was stymied. Then he suddenly remembered something. When he was in their town to see Kajal, he had to send an urgent document for a business deal. The net was down in their hotel. So he had gone to a net cafe.

It was a big net cafe with private booths. And he remembered that they all had webcams and the speed was pretty decent.

"Chat with me from that netcafe in Laxmanbag."

"Netcafe? I have never been to a net cafe." Kajal warily said.

"It's just a netcafe. Not a lion's den." Gautham said, annoyed.

"Let me ask papa."

"No need to ask papa. I am practically your husband. Just go."

"But..."

"Are you talking back?" he growled.

"Okay okay. I'll be there soon."

Kajal disconnected the phone and wondered what to do. If she just left the house without telling anyone, they would panic. On the other hand, if she told them she was going to a net cafe, they would ask her why when there was internet at home.

Finally, for the first time in her life, Kajal decided to lie to her parents.

"Mom, I am going to Priya's place to look at some mehndi designs."

"Hmmm...okay. But the driver has gone to your papa's office."

"It's okay. I'll just walk."

Kajal’s mom was sleepy. She thought that now that her daughter's wedding was fixed, she didn't need to be shielded 24/7. It was the middle of the day and Priya's house was just one kilometre away. She nodded.

Kajal walked out of her house and from a safe distance, called her friend Priya. She told Priya to cover for her in case her parents called. Because she had to go to a netcafe and talk to her fiance. Priya agreed.

After that, Priya took an auto and went to the netcafe in Laxmanbag. She walked in, signed in the register, and sat at the first free computer in the main seating area downstairs. She put on the headset and logged in to skype. Gautham’s call came straight away

"Hi." Kajal smiled.

Gautham was smiling but then it turned into a frown.

"Kajal, where are you?"

"In the netcafe where you told me to go."

"I can see that. but there are people around you. Computers behind you. Why aren't you in a private booth?"

"Private booth?"

"Yes, they have them upstairs. Log in from there,"

"Ok."

Kajal logged off and walked to the main counter where Mr. Mehra, the cafe's owner was sitting. He smiled at the beautiful young woman and said,

"Done already, beta?"

"No, uncle. I need to move to a private booth."

"Private booth? That's an extra 20 rupees." Mehra said.

"That's fine."

"Okay...go to number 7." he said.

Kajal walked up the stairs and into the private booth. She closed the door and logged in. She did not know that the one click from her mouse right then was about to change her life forever.

continue this story bro

Me: What about the photography classes, you went there for fucking only or really was interested in studying.

Samantha: The album you left in the house made me realised that I like to be an exhibitionist and photography classes could help me with that. So on joining I searched guys who were good photographers and extremely interested in me.

I found three guys for the same and told them that I wanted to be a model instead of photographer. They told me that they wanted to help me but the institute will not allow.

So they proposed me to get my wish done on off day. So I joined them for modelling on Sunday. They told me that general photography can get me fame, but it will take lot of time, but if I could do nude modelling I could be famous in no time.

I know they all three were interested in fucking me so I agreed to their suggestion. So they shot me nude and then fucked me inside the green room.

After that day on interval of 2 days they started to push me for few more pictures and we bunked classes for nude photography. So after lots of sessions the album was made and I got what I needed but it was useless if it didn’t had audience.

So I pushed them for art exhibition and they managed to get one person ready for it. So the pictures were sent to him obviously with my face but that guy communicated that he will shred the face.

But after seeing my poses he got over excited and asked me to get laid with him. The three fellows told him that they all managed to fuck me also. So when the offer came to me I accepted.

But that guy made a foul play and brought his two friends along. I was annoyed but still I wanted it so badly that I allowed them to fuck me in the hotel room. After that my art exhibition was been published. But from nowhere you got a copy, on which I scolded my fellows.

After that the session stopped as I got what I wanted, but the three fellows begged for a last session, and on the last day of the classes I agreed for a session. But they weren’t less cunning, so they introduced three more guys and so a pack of six guys fucked me on that day.

{ REFER TO EPISODE : 7 }

Me: And what about the skill development classes, you where teaching sex over there.

Samantha: I was excited that I will get to have fun over there. But I didn’t get any chance over there, until the last days of the classes. One senior teacher was all alone with me one day when he asked me what I was teaching. I told him that I taught photography.

That day I was wearing a low cut blouse and that guy was continuously viewing inside. As only we two were there he was more confident that normal days. He asked me whether I was enjoying teaching on which I said that I didn’t like photography much. He kept on staring at my cleavage and asked me what I liked the most. I said SEX. He was shocked and never expected that I will tell him so openly.

Suddenly the last person in the college appeared, the peon, telling us he was not feeling well and want to go home. He already closed the college, this room we were sitting and the main gate was only left to close.

After he gave us key and left, that guy started the conversation again. He told me that I was joking and I wasn’t serious about it. I pushed him that I was confidently serious. But he just laughed at me.

I excused myself and went to the bathroom. Got rid of my clothes and came back to the place I was sitting. He was looking outside when I asked him whether he thinks the same now or not.

He looked at me and was shocked. He never imagined that I could go so far. He still managed to control himself and said that how can he confirm would having sex. I just spread my legs wide and he fucked me then and there.

Next day he managed to get three guys interested in fucking classes. And in the class I got fucked by him and three students. Before starting the classes we managed to get rid of the peon and made sure he wasn’t in building.

Next day we got six new students and after getting rid of the peon my fun started, but the peon went doubtful and returned back.

He managed to view inside the room. Next day he complained the principal. So as me and the senior teacher reached college, he asked the senior teacher to leave for the day as his classes were suspended.

He asked me to join in his cabin, there he started to abuse me with all nonsense I was doing. And finally asked me to get fucked by him. So I was been fucked by him on his table and later the peon got his share, for sharing the secret information, by fucking me in the bathroom.

Me: So by then you got expert in seducing peoples yourself, so did you learn to drive cars or let others to learn how to drive you?

Samantha: Yes, I managed to seduce guys, so at driving training I managed to seduce my instructor. But the instructor I was interested in was with me on the sixth day. So when we exited the city area I told him I was feeling very much heat as the climate was hot.

He jokingly suggested to remove my clothes. I said sure and got rid of my clothes. On first point he was shocked but as I was a delight for him he didn’t wanted to miss the chance.

So he started to play with me, but an idiot bike rider started to disturb us. So we took unusual turns to skip him and then the trainer fucked me in a lonely place.

Next day he accompanied with his fellow trainers and as we left the institute premises my last day trainer asked me that whether I was still feeling heat or not. I understood that he had told the incident of previous day to his fellows so I got rid of clothes.

We decided to go to that lonely place, where we went yesterday. But the rest guy went impatient and started to fuck me in the car itself. So before reaching too far from institute they were finished. So we returned back, but that idiot bike rider we met yesterday was still following us.

Me: Remember Tarun, who came to our house and you welcomed him in towel. How did you managed to seduce him and his friends too.

Samantha: I accidently came in front of him in towel, it was not intentionally at all. But I know I gave him a treat, he was a stubborn guy and managed to get a nude picture of mine from the photography classes. So he came with that to me on one evening.

As I opened the gate he passed me his mobile. I saw my nude pictures and looked at him. He came inside, locked the gate. Started to remove my clothes, deposited me on bed and fucked me mercilessly.

After he was finished I tried to grab my clothes when he interrupted and said that he wanted more and hadn’t finished yet. Then he took me to kitchen and ordered me for a blowjob.

After getting blowjob he insisted for hand job and when he was erect again he fucked me in ass.

After a week he was back again, this time around 3 pm with drinks. He literally forced himself in, fucked me on the door itself, made me nude and said that his friends are been expected.

After about 15 minutes his two friends came, he asked me to get them in but I resisted. So he himself went to bring them in. I was like a dish in front of them, standing naked in the drawing hall. But one guy objected that fucking someone else wife would get them in problem on which Tarun said that I was his wife.

So as I was his wife how could they get problem. They both looked at me and asked whether Tarun was saying truth. I looked at Tarun and he showed me his phone, so I said that he was my husband.

Tarun was formally blackmailing me up and he was the first guy who was blackmailing me. So after confirmation from my end, both the guy started to drag me inside the bedroom, saying that Tarun married a wonderful piece and remembered their friend’s loneliness.

After getting inside the bedroom they started to fuck me. But they were very desperate and they fucked me very brutally. When I resisted a little they slapped me hard and did that several times.

After the session was over I rushed to Tarun and said that I was his wife and not theirs so they weren’t taking care of me. They had treated me like whore and I don’t want them back again.

Tarun said that they hadn’t had any relationship with me that’s why they didn’t care but if they had then it would have been better. So he told her fellows something and they went to the bathroom and bedroom and came back with my mangalsutra and sindoor.

He placed the mangalsutra in my neck and sindoor in my forehead and his fellow took the picture. The same process was been followed by the rest two guy. Though I was annoyed with Tarun but the mangalsutra idea impressed me a lot.

So after the funny marriage ceremony, a role-play, the newly wedded wife of all three serviced them once again, offering them my each holes altogether.

But after the session Tarun got call from his boss and later I came to know about his that he was been fired. From then he never contacted me again.

Me: And the latest one, prostitution, seriously, I caught you red handed doing prostitution in hotel, what was that.

Samantha: When we went to that restaurant the hotel manager was the same. He had already fucked me in the store room. He wanted to make sure that I was still a slut and so he told his waiters to drop dal on floor and while cleaning try to touch me sensually.

So the waiter did that and it gave the manager a hint that the slut of mine was still awake. So he passed me his card. I called him another day and he called me to his hotel.

In the hotel room, his private room he fucked me royally and then gave me offer to work there. I strictly denied as it was my city and lots of people knew me here.

So he assured me that he would take care of that. He told me that I will be booked only privately and I will be passed the number and location of the person who booked me, even address of the person.

After my confirmation he will book me for the customer. I still rejected but the money he offered me made me week. I thought that lust was ok and if money comes along why not. This way I would be free from seducing more guys and safe from blackmailing.

So I accepted the offer, but on my condition. I told him I will work only Monday to Wednesday and that too from 10 am to 3 pm. He accepted it and then I worked there for four weeks and at the end of fourth week you caught me.

I worked there for 13 days only, in which I serviced 8 days solo, 2 days I serviced 3 guy’s altogether and 1 days I was with 5 guys. In the starting itself 1 days I had to service eight guy’s altogether, and rest two days I serviced you and your fellows.

Samantha: So this was all my confession. Now what do you want, divorce me or leave me.

Me: I’m thinking about it, I could give you divorce and tell your parents about your special life.

Samantha: No, don’t involve my parents please.

M: OK! Then let’s make a deal, from now onwards I will decide, who will fuck you, when, where, how many everything. If you break the trust this time I will drop you straight to your parents with your sluttish life proof.

And for your kind information, all the confession you have made I have recorded it also. Our house is equipped with secret cameras. Now please go and sleep, I have a wonderful and fresh piece with me. I will enjoy tonight with her only. For your part I’ll tell you tomorrow.

Samantha left for the bedroom, closing the door behind and I got involved in fucking Nabha once again.

I was sure that all the evidence which I had would force Samantha to be my sex slave for ever. Now I was interested in taking control, making her fucked by all my fantasy and not to be cuckold anymore. I would be in command now, a dominating husband.

She was now the first person in my whole life whom I wasn’t afraid of anymore and beside this she was the one who was afraid of me. This feeling was awesome and it was first time in my life that I got this feeling.

THE END OF DUMB WIFE SAMANTHA SERIES ....................................

SUPER STORY BRO

When Kajal got done cumming, she suddenly felt exhausted. But Chad was continuing to ram her cunt from below. She just slumped on Chad's chest.

Shruti took her finger out of Kajal’s ass. She got up and stood above her husband's face. Then facing Kajal she lowered herself on her knees until her pussy was right above Chad's lips. Chad, true to habit, started licking her clit.

Shruti then pulled Kajal’s flopping torso u, bent forward and started kissing her. Kajal, now tired but also turned on, finally started seeing the pleasure in kissing another woman. She kissed back passionately, moving her hands to Shruti’s firm boobs.

And those three perfect torsos formed a nice triangle of multi-tasking. Kajal and Shruti kissing each other with their tongues, and squeezing each other's boobs. Chad's tongue working his wife's clit, and his dick ramming the sweet tight cunt of this exquisite Indian beauty.

The triangle of pleasure held shape for about ten minutes as Chad's skilled tongue gave his wife two orgasms. Shruti noticed that Kajal had gone from being reluctant and tentative while kissing her to absolutely aggressive. She was biting Shruti’s lips, probing her mouth with her tongue, and assaulting her boobs.

After Shruti’s had her third orgasm, Chad pushed her butt away gently. Shruti got up and moved away. Kajal was left breathless now that her kissing partner was gone. Chad then slid Kajal’s greedy cunt off his dick and moved her to the side too. Kajal let out a moan of disappointment. She felt as if she'd be happy to have that rod inside her till eternity.

"It's okay." Chad kissed Kajal and said. "Just changing positions."

Chad then had the two ladies get on all fours next to each other on the rock, Kajak on the left, Shruti on the right. He examined the two asses and admired how perfect they were in their own was. Shruti’s was tight and muscular. As she bent over, her cheeks parted automatically giving a glimpse of her pussy and asshole. It was a sight that still turned him on after all these years.

Kajal’s ass was round, full, very fleshy. Her pussy had hair while Shruti’s was clean shaven. Her cunt lips pulsated as she waited on all fours. He then smiled when Kajal herself turned her head and started kissing Shruti again. Shruti kissed back. And the two ladies were back to slobbering in each others mouths. And moaning and whimpering.

Chad thanked his stars. He was so lucky to have these two gorgeous women, even one of whom any man would kill for, all for himself. These two whimpering beauties were on their hands and knees, naked, with their asses stuck up in the air, waiting only for his dick. And one of them was a traditional shy Indian wife on her honeymoon. Chad looked up at the sky, said a silent thank you to god, and then got back to the deed at hand.

He stood on his knees right behind them. Then he put three fingers of his right hand into Shruti’s cunt and then three fingers of his left hand into Kajal’s cunt. And he started finger fucking them hard and fast. Both women stopped kissing each other, threw their heads up and started hollering with pleasure, almost like bitches in heat. Kajal could not believe how talented Chad was with his fingers despite having a dick that could do the job more than well.

Chad then inserted each of his thumbs into their assholes and finger fucking them even faster, rubbing their g-spots.Their bodies shook and quivered and their mouths kept hollering. This turned Chad on even more.

He put his thumbs in deeper into their asses. And then Kajal was shocked when she felt her lower body being lifted off the floor. Grabbing to the two pieces of asses like bowling balls, Chad lifted them both as he continued his finger assault. Shruti was used to this but for Kajal it was an utterly new experience. Both women just had their hands on the floor and Chad stood up, holding their cunts and asses so that their bodies were in a tilted wheelbarrow like position.

Kajal and Shruti screeched their way to a couple of orgasms, squirting all over Chad's hands. Kajal had never experienced squirting before so was taken aback at what her body did. But she was in too much ecstasy to dwell on it too much.

Chad finally lowered their bodies gently to the ground. This brute of a soldier had been effortlessly holding up those weights for over ten minutes. When he dropped them to the floor, Shruti and Kajal were in no state to stay on all fours. They both just collapsed on the floor in each others arms. Chad observed his handiwork, reducing two beautiful women to delirious jellies out under the open sky. And he still wasn't through with them.

Chad got down on the floor next to the two quivering ladies. He made them lie down next to each other on their backs until their hips were touching. Then he picked up Shruti's left leg and Kajal’s right leg, held them together and lifted them up straight. This made their bodies tilt slightly as parts of their asses touched each other. And their cunts were just inches away from each other.

Then holding on to those legs together, Chad first fucked Shrutui's cunt for about 20 strokes. Then Kajal’s. Both ladies took turns moaning in pleasure as they were serviced by the huge dong. Their asses slapped against each other with every stroke. Kajal was so randy by now that every time Chad took his dick out of her to put it in Shruti, she felt like crying out. She did not know that euphoria like this was even possible and she didn't want to share it, even with the guy's own wife.

After fifteen minutes of this fucking, Shruti hoarsely said,

"Just finish already, Chad. My leg's starting to cramp."

"As you say." Chad said.

His next few strokes were meaningfully rapid. And then he took out his dick, held it in his hand, and it started spurting. Actually spraying is a better word for it. The amount of cum that came out of Chad's dick was unbelievable. Aiming carefully, he spread it evenly over Kajal’s and Shruti's face and tits.

He then let go of their legs. And the two ladies again slumped on the rock, exhausted.

In five minutes, Shruti had gotten her breath back. She sat up, kissed Kajal deeply, licking some of Chad's cum off her lips.

"You were amazing!" Shruti said.

Kajal was so exhausted, she couldn't even move. She just lay there naked, her legs open, and her pussy red and swollen with the greatest assault it had ever received. With half closed eyes, she stared at the stars in the night sky.

Chad had slipped his shorts back on. He sat on a rock admiring Kajal’s big tits and engorged nipples. He felt a sense of accomplishment in the fact that it was his cum sprayed all over this demure Indian lady's face and tits. He had fucked many women over the years, but he couldn't think of anyone who could match up to Kajal in terms of physical and carnal perfection. He hoped he'd be able to bang her again soon.

Shruti climbed off the rocks and went into the ocean to wash herself up. She returned and put on her bikini. And she sat on her husband's lap.

"Ready to go back, Kajal?" Shruti asked."It'll be dawn soon."

Kajal finally felt normal enough to nod. She pulled herself back up. Every inch of her being ached with exhaustion. But there was also the residue of pleasure. She got on her weak knees and with the support of the rocks, climbed down. Both Chad and Shruti following her admired the view of her pussy and asshole as her ass cheeks parted. Kajal splashed water on herself, cleaned up Chad's cum.

Kajal was finally feeling her pulse return to normal. Her thought process was also coming back to normal. And on came the rush of guilt. What had she turned into? She had now cheated on her husband with two different men within twenty four hours. And if you counted Shruti, that was another person. This was in addition to Mehra who had had his way with her back in India. What had been unleashed inside her? Why had she turned into a characterless slut.

She thought of all this as she cleaned herself up. She felt her pussy which was sore. He thighs were tired. Her back, knees and hands were scraped with being rubbed against the rock. Surely Gautham would notice all this. What if he was already awake? What would she tell him?

Just as she was thinking all this, a different question arose in her mind. She looked around panicking.

"Where are my clothes?" she said.

Chad and Shruti looked around. They were nowhere to be seen.

"Shit, the tide! It must have washed them out." Chad said.

He was right. Kajal noticed that the water was at least 30 feet more inland than it had been when Chad stripped her naked.

"What am I going to do?"

"What can you do?" Shruti shrugged, but internally, chuckled at the thought that this shy slut who wore only loose frumpy clothes, would have to walk back all the way naked.

A few minutes back, the three of them started making the trek back. Kajal was in the middle, utterly and completely naked. She felt ashamed at the ignominy of the situation. She prayed to god that they shouldn't run into anyone on the way back. It was well past 4 AM.

But god didn't listen. Five minutes later, they passed a couple of guys from the resort staff who were walking to work. Kajal blushed, looked down, put one hand on her pussy and the other on her tits and kept walking.

It wasn't uncommon for couples to walk around naked in that private resort. It was allowed and many adventurous couples experimented with nudity on the beaches. So it wasn't kajal’s being naked that surprised them. But the fact that it was Kajal. They had seen this shy Indian wife in the resort in loose clothing. To see her walk naked and looking obviously well-fucked was surprising. They guessed that the big American soldier and his wife had just had a beach threesome with this vixen.

A few minutes later, they passed the Japanese couple who had been on the snorkeling boat. They were also surprised to see Kajal absolutely naked. Kajal was seen by a dozen or so more guests and resort staff. No one said anything to her. Most of them chuckled and especially the men felt lucky to get a glimpse of her perfect naked form.

After what seemed like an eternity, the three of them came to the cabins. Kajal peeked inside the window and was relieved to see that Gautham was still fast asleep. She was about to run in and get dressed when Shruti stopped her. She kissed the naked Kajal passionately for a couple of minutes. Then Chad took his turns. As he hugged her, he felt his dick coming back to life. Suggestively, he put Kajal’s hand on the bulge in his crotch.

"Please Chad, not now. Gautham could wake up any minute."

"Okay." Chad turned Kajal around, slapped her on the bum, and said, "go take care of your husband."

Kajal walked into the cabin. The door squeaked a little as she closed it. The sound made Gautham stir a little. Terrified, Kajal sprinted to the bathroom. She took a long shower, cleaning the washable remains of her romp on the beach. She looked at herself in the mirror. Scrapes on her back, knees and palms. And a couple of hickies on her big jugs. She would have to be careful hiding these signs using some excuse. Then wearing a full length bathrobe, she came out hoping Gautham hadn't woken up. He hadn't.

She immediately put on salwar kameez, and got in bed next to her husband. Chad and Shruti had kept her up all night. She was feeling tired and sleepy. Just as she was about to drift into sleep, the thunking sounds from next door started again.

"Oh god! They are at it again? How much stamina does Chad have?" Kajal thought to herself.

Soon she fell asleep.

Kajal woke up at around noon, her whole body sore from being Chad and Shruti’s fucktoy. Gautham was already up and was checking his email on his laptop.

"Good morning." he said looking very upset. "I have some bad news."

Panic filled Kajal’s entire being. He had found out. He was going to leave her.

"We are going to have to cut our trip short."

Oh god, he had definitely found out.

"There's a really important deal that is the risk of falling through. I have to go and help my dad with it."

Phew! She had feared the worst.

As she packed their bags, Kajal told herself that this was probably a good thing. It had started off as a nice honeymoon but had just taken a drastic turn. She had been fucked silly by strangers in the previous 24 hours. And had been seen strolling naked by a dozen more people. Who knew what else would happen if she stuck around a few more days. It would completely destroy her already damaged marriage. It was best to just forget this trip as a big mistake and start her married life with a new chapter.

THE END....................

Continue this story bro

When Kajal got done cumming, she suddenly felt exhausted. But Chad was continuing to ram her cunt from below. She just slumped on Chad's chest.

Shruti took her finger out of Kajal’s ass. She got up and stood above her husband's face. Then facing Kajal she lowered herself on her knees until her pussy was right above Chad's lips. Chad, true to habit, started licking her clit.

Shruti then pulled Kajal’s flopping torso u, bent forward and started kissing her. Kajal, now tired but also turned on, finally started seeing the pleasure in kissing another woman. She kissed back passionately, moving her hands to Shruti’s firm boobs.

And those three perfect torsos formed a nice triangle of multi-tasking. Kajal and Shruti kissing each other with their tongues, and squeezing each other's boobs. Chad's tongue working his wife's clit, and his dick ramming the sweet tight cunt of this exquisite Indian beauty.

The triangle of pleasure held shape for about ten minutes as Chad's skilled tongue gave his wife two orgasms. Shruti noticed that Kajal had gone from being reluctant and tentative while kissing her to absolutely aggressive. She was biting Shruti’s lips, probing her mouth with her tongue, and assaulting her boobs.

After Shruti’s had her third orgasm, Chad pushed her butt away gently. Shruti got up and moved away. Kajal was left breathless now that her kissing partner was gone. Chad then slid Kajal’s greedy cunt off his dick and moved her to the side too. Kajal let out a moan of disappointment. She felt as if she'd be happy to have that rod inside her till eternity.

"It's okay." Chad kissed Kajal and said. "Just changing positions."

Chad then had the two ladies get on all fours next to each other on the rock, Kajak on the left, Shruti on the right. He examined the two asses and admired how perfect they were in their own was. Shruti’s was tight and muscular. As she bent over, her cheeks parted automatically giving a glimpse of her pussy and asshole. It was a sight that still turned him on after all these years.

Kajal’s ass was round, full, very fleshy. Her pussy had hair while Shruti’s was clean shaven. Her cunt lips pulsated as she waited on all fours. He then smiled when Kajal herself turned her head and started kissing Shruti again. Shruti kissed back. And the two ladies were back to slobbering in each others mouths. And moaning and whimpering.

Chad thanked his stars. He was so lucky to have these two gorgeous women, even one of whom any man would kill for, all for himself. These two whimpering beauties were on their hands and knees, naked, with their asses stuck up in the air, waiting only for his dick. And one of them was a traditional shy Indian wife on her honeymoon. Chad looked up at the sky, said a silent thank you to god, and then got back to the deed at hand.

He stood on his knees right behind them. Then he put three fingers of his right hand into Shruti’s cunt and then three fingers of his left hand into Kajal’s cunt. And he started finger fucking them hard and fast. Both women stopped kissing each other, threw their heads up and started hollering with pleasure, almost like bitches in heat. Kajal could not believe how talented Chad was with his fingers despite having a dick that could do the job more than well.

Chad then inserted each of his thumbs into their assholes and finger fucking them even faster, rubbing their g-spots.Their bodies shook and quivered and their mouths kept hollering. This turned Chad on even more.

He put his thumbs in deeper into their asses. And then Kajal was shocked when she felt her lower body being lifted off the floor. Grabbing to the two pieces of asses like bowling balls, Chad lifted them both as he continued his finger assault. Shruti was used to this but for Kajal it was an utterly new experience. Both women just had their hands on the floor and Chad stood up, holding their cunts and asses so that their bodies were in a tilted wheelbarrow like position.

Kajal and Shruti screeched their way to a couple of orgasms, squirting all over Chad's hands. Kajal had never experienced squirting before so was taken aback at what her body did. But she was in too much ecstasy to dwell on it too much.

Chad finally lowered their bodies gently to the ground. This brute of a soldier had been effortlessly holding up those weights for over ten minutes. When he dropped them to the floor, Shruti and Kajal were in no state to stay on all fours. They both just collapsed on the floor in each others arms. Chad observed his handiwork, reducing two beautiful women to delirious jellies out under the open sky. And he still wasn't through with them.

Chad got down on the floor next to the two quivering ladies. He made them lie down next to each other on their backs until their hips were touching. Then he picked up Shruti's left leg and Kajal’s right leg, held them together and lifted them up straight. This made their bodies tilt slightly as parts of their asses touched each other. And their cunts were just inches away from each other.

Then holding on to those legs together, Chad first fucked Shrutui's cunt for about 20 strokes. Then Kajal’s. Both ladies took turns moaning in pleasure as they were serviced by the huge dong. Their asses slapped against each other with every stroke. Kajal was so randy by now that every time Chad took his dick out of her to put it in Shruti, she felt like crying out. She did not know that euphoria like this was even possible and she didn't want to share it, even with the guy's own wife.

After fifteen minutes of this fucking, Shruti hoarsely said,

"Just finish already, Chad. My leg's starting to cramp."

"As you say." Chad said.

His next few strokes were meaningfully rapid. And then he took out his dick, held it in his hand, and it started spurting. Actually spraying is a better word for it. The amount of cum that came out of Chad's dick was unbelievable. Aiming carefully, he spread it evenly over Kajal’s and Shruti's face and tits.

He then let go of their legs. And the two ladies again slumped on the rock, exhausted.

In five minutes, Shruti had gotten her breath back. She sat up, kissed Kajal deeply, licking some of Chad's cum off her lips.

"You were amazing!" Shruti said.

Kajal was so exhausted, she couldn't even move. She just lay there naked, her legs open, and her pussy red and swollen with the greatest assault it had ever received. With half closed eyes, she stared at the stars in the night sky.

Chad had slipped his shorts back on. He sat on a rock admiring Kajal’s big tits and engorged nipples. He felt a sense of accomplishment in the fact that it was his cum sprayed all over this demure Indian lady's face and tits. He had fucked many women over the years, but he couldn't think of anyone who could match up to Kajal in terms of physical and carnal perfection. He hoped he'd be able to bang her again soon.

Shruti climbed off the rocks and went into the ocean to wash herself up. She returned and put on her bikini. And she sat on her husband's lap.

"Ready to go back, Kajal?" Shruti asked."It'll be dawn soon."

Kajal finally felt normal enough to nod. She pulled herself back up. Every inch of her being ached with exhaustion. But there was also the residue of pleasure. She got on her weak knees and with the support of the rocks, climbed down. Both Chad and Shruti following her admired the view of her pussy and asshole as her ass cheeks parted. Kajal splashed water on herself, cleaned up Chad's cum.

Kajal was finally feeling her pulse return to normal. Her thought process was also coming back to normal. And on came the rush of guilt. What had she turned into? She had now cheated on her husband with two different men within twenty four hours. And if you counted Shruti, that was another person. This was in addition to Mehra who had had his way with her back in India. What had been unleashed inside her? Why had she turned into a characterless slut.

She thought of all this as she cleaned herself up. She felt her pussy which was sore. He thighs were tired. Her back, knees and hands were scraped with being rubbed against the rock. Surely Gautham would notice all this. What if he was already awake? What would she tell him?

Just as she was thinking all this, a different question arose in her mind. She looked around panicking.

"Where are my clothes?" she said.

Chad and Shruti looked around. They were nowhere to be seen.

"Shit, the tide! It must have washed them out." Chad said.

He was right. Kajal noticed that the water was at least 30 feet more inland than it had been when Chad stripped her naked.

"What am I going to do?"

"What can you do?" Shruti shrugged, but internally, chuckled at the thought that this shy slut who wore only loose frumpy clothes, would have to walk back all the way naked.

A few minutes back, the three of them started making the trek back. Kajal was in the middle, utterly and completely naked. She felt ashamed at the ignominy of the situation. She prayed to god that they shouldn't run into anyone on the way back. It was well past 4 AM.

But god didn't listen. Five minutes later, they passed a couple of guys from the resort staff who were walking to work. Kajal blushed, looked down, put one hand on her pussy and the other on her tits and kept walking.

It wasn't uncommon for couples to walk around naked in that private resort. It was allowed and many adventurous couples experimented with nudity on the beaches. So it wasn't kajal’s being naked that surprised them. But the fact that it was Kajal. They had seen this shy Indian wife in the resort in loose clothing. To see her walk naked and looking obviously well-fucked was surprising. They guessed that the big American soldier and his wife had just had a beach threesome with this vixen.

A few minutes later, they passed the Japanese couple who had been on the snorkeling boat. They were also surprised to see Kajal absolutely naked. Kajal was seen by a dozen or so more guests and resort staff. No one said anything to her. Most of them chuckled and especially the men felt lucky to get a glimpse of her perfect naked form.

After what seemed like an eternity, the three of them came to the cabins. Kajal peeked inside the window and was relieved to see that Gautham was still fast asleep. She was about to run in and get dressed when Shruti stopped her. She kissed the naked Kajal passionately for a couple of minutes. Then Chad took his turns. As he hugged her, he felt his dick coming back to life. Suggestively, he put Kajal’s hand on the bulge in his crotch.

"Please Chad, not now. Gautham could wake up any minute."

"Okay." Chad turned Kajal around, slapped her on the bum, and said, "go take care of your husband."

Kajal walked into the cabin. The door squeaked a little as she closed it. The sound made Gautham stir a little. Terrified, Kajal sprinted to the bathroom. She took a long shower, cleaning the washable remains of her romp on the beach. She looked at herself in the mirror. Scrapes on her back, knees and palms. And a couple of hickies on her big jugs. She would have to be careful hiding these signs using some excuse. Then wearing a full length bathrobe, she came out hoping Gautham hadn't woken up. He hadn't.

She immediately put on salwar kameez, and got in bed next to her husband. Chad and Shruti had kept her up all night. She was feeling tired and sleepy. Just as she was about to drift into sleep, the thunking sounds from next door started again.

"Oh god! They are at it again? How much stamina does Chad have?" Kajal thought to herself.

Soon she fell asleep.

Kajal woke up at around noon, her whole body sore from being Chad and Shruti’s fucktoy. Gautham was already up and was checking his email on his laptop.

"Good morning." he said looking very upset. "I have some bad news."

Panic filled Kajal’s entire being. He had found out. He was going to leave her.

"We are going to have to cut our trip short."

Oh god, he had definitely found out.

"There's a really important deal that is the risk of falling through. I have to go and help my dad with it."

Phew! She had feared the worst.

As she packed their bags, Kajal told herself that this was probably a good thing. It had started off as a nice honeymoon but had just taken a drastic turn. She had been fucked silly by strangers in the previous 24 hours. And had been seen strolling naked by a dozen more people. Who knew what else would happen if she stuck around a few more days. It would completely destroy her already damaged marriage. It was best to just forget this trip as a big mistake and start her married life with a new chapter.

THE END....................

This is amazing one... pls continue this

Back