• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story actress hot fantasies

DUMB WIFE SAMANTHA - EPISODE : 7

EPISODE 1 : PAGE 3
EPISODE 2 : PAGE 5
EPISODE 3 : PAGE 6
EPISODE 4 : PAGE 6
EPISODE 5 :
PAGE 27
EPISODE 6 : PAGE 47

The Deepawali season was on and I received a full week off with a handful of bonus, so I decided to have a relaxing trip in Deepawali instead of enjoying at home. So I choose a spot which had a pleasant climate. I choose a pleasant and isolated location; the location was a hill station with least tourist attention.

The place was beautiful but the reason of it’s been isolated was that it was not mentioned on tourist spot and people knew less about it. Another reason was that the place adjacent to it where famous tourist spots. I called the hotel and booked a luxurious double bed room for 4 days and 3 nights. I searched for air tickets and found them.

I booked both way journey tickets and after completing the complete plan I told Samantha about it. Unexpectedly Samantha didn’t say that she was having classes as this for holiday season, so she accepted it immediately. We took the flight on the designated day and reached the hotel on time with a taxi.

The hotel had some construction work going on, specially the roads. There were heavy boulders on the roadway. It was hard to even walk properly on that and carrying luggage along was impossible. Still I managed to take few steps before I got tripped and fall.

The hotel staff came running quickly, picked my luggage up and took me to the hotel doctor. I got hurt on my knees and cut was deep. The doctor dressed me well and gave medicines. After taking the medicine I sat on the sofa, while Samantha was clearing the formalities.

Suddenly a man in forties with rag clothes and unshaved breed came to me. He was looking like a dirty beggar or some kind of mechanic. He came to me and wished me and then asked whether I would need any girl to accompany me in the stay. I looked him questioningly and he said that he could arrange a whore for me.

I smiled him back and said I’ll tell him if required. He passed me his number printed on a paper. I took the paper and put it in my pocket. He left when Samantha arrived. The luggage was shifted to the room which was on 6th floor. I had booked a luxury suite for a enjoyable stay. The floor had only four suites and out was 3rd one.

We shifted in and had the breakfast first. As I was hurt so we took a whole day off and were resting till evening. In the evening we decided to have a roam in the city. I took the lift and asked Samantha to come afterwards while I arrange cab for us.

As her mobile was on low battery she said she’ll leave it in the room for charging. She helped me by her shoulders and we came to the lift. She was in middle of getting ready so I was getting down all alone.

The lift door opened and a smart guy in twenties was the attendant. I got inside the lift and said him to get to the ground floor. Samantha moved back to room, but the lift man was staring at her without even bothering that I was near. He kept on staring her lecherously until she vanished inside the suite. Then he looked at me back smiled and pushed the ground floor button.

After coming out of the hotel I searched for a taxi but couldn’t found one. So I moved back to the reception and asked him for a cab. He called someone and confirmed that the hotel cab is little busy and would reach in 30 minutes approximately. I thought to go back to the room and come after 30 minutes for the cab. So I went to the lift and press the button.

The lift was on 10th floor and it subsided to sixth floor. Waited for few seconds and then went to the top floor. Waited there for few second and came back to 10th floor. Then it took a full minute time and started to get down but stopped between 8th and 7th floor. The display was telling that it had some kind or error.

In normal condition I would have rushed with the stairs but currently with hurt knee I had no option other than to wait. So I took the sofa and sat on it. The lift waited there for whole 30 minutes before getting back downwards. It didn’t stop anywhere and stopped on the ground floor.

As the door opened I saw Samantha applying lipstick on her lips. She looked at me and smiled. I peeped at the liftman and his hair was all messed up with her cloths having creases everywhere. While I came down it was all neat and tidy but currently he was in mess.

I asked Samantha whether she got struck in lift on which she denied. She said that lift was stuck just a floor above, and when it started working again she climbed from sixth floor. I don’t know Samantha was familiar with the display system or not. She had no idea of it that people on any floor could get idea of lift movements and stoppage.

Indeed she was lying as from the struck position to ground floor the lift didn’t stopped anywhere. Samantha came out and rushed to the front door where as I was standing there to figure things out.

Just then the manager came back barking at the liftman. He abused him saying that he manually overloaded the system and stopped the lift somewhere. The manager was thinking that the liftman was either taking liquor in the lift itself.

The liftman looked at me like he was caught red handed and swiftly closed the door. He moved to the 10th floor immediately. I think the manager didn’t saw Samantha coming out of lift that’s why he thought something else. But I figured it out myself, she climbed on 6th floor and the liftman took her to 10th floor.

Then to 8th floor and meanwhile they were talking. And after stopping the lift forcefully I’m 100% sure that the liftman fucked Samantha inside the lift. That’s why the lipstick was messed up and Samantha was applying it again. Still I didn’t say anything and we both took the cab and did few sightseeing.

It was around 9 when we returned back. As we had few snacks outside and that too heavy one, we were in no mood for dinner. I came to the lift and found another guy over there. Might be the shift had changed. I asked Samantha to go to the room and I’ll come in few minutes. She didn’t say anything and got inside the lift.

I was interested in puffing and a beer, so I waited there for few minutes. As the lift stopped at 6th floor, I was sure she went out to the room. I asked a fellow over there for a bar. He guided me to a bar. I sat there on a table and then ordered a beer. The beer was served with few cigarettes and I took three cigarettes along with beer. There were few college goings sitting on the table side by.

Suddenly one of them got a call and he was quite excited to have a conversation on the cell. After the conversation he told the rest in some local language that his buddy in suite 204 had got a whore to fuck and he had invited them all to share her with him. Suite 204 was just adjacent to mine, I was not except in their language but knew little. They were five guys sitting over there, paid the bill immediately and rushed out of the bar.

I smiled at them that how desperate they were. I took another beer and after 15 minutes headed back to the room. It was around 40 minutes me in the bar, I supposed that Samantha must have slept till now. So I took the lift and came back to the floor. When I got out of the lift I pushed my hand inside my pocket and found the door keys. I was so annoyed, hell if I had the keys then how could Samantha get inside the room.

Then I remembered that she left her mobile inside the room itself. I got swiftly to the room and found the door to be locked. I got inside and called the receptionist who confirmed me that no one had left the hotel premises in last one hour.

I went to the liftman and he also confirmed me that Samantha didn’t take the lift back. I came back to the lobby and was roaming there thinking about Samantha when I heard moaning inside the adjacent suite. I remembered that the boys were fucking a whore inside. They were talking in local language but it was audible and clear. Someone was saying to fuck her ass and someone way asking to make way for his blowjob.

I came back to the ground floor thinking that Samantha came searching me there. I went outside the hotel and lit a cigarette over here. On the corner of the street I saw the same pimp having tea all alone.

I moved towards him and sat beside him. He smiled at me and offered me tea which I rejected. I asked him about his business and he told me many things about it. I asked him about the girl that he supplied today in the hotel.

He looked me questioningly and stated that he didn’t supply any girl today. I took it calmly and said that someone else must have supplied than. He strongly said that no one can supply girl in the hotel except him, the hotel won’t allow anyone else for it.

I asked whether I could bring whore from outside on my personal. He denied that too, stating that any girl brought from outside directly, the hotel staff won’t allow at all. First it will ruin their commission and secondly it will ruin image too is something wrong happens.

He was too sure about it and I was confused then who was the girl being fuck on 204 was. The first thing which hit my mind was that it was Samantha; my sweet little innocent wife was being fucked by some college guys in the room adjacent to mine.

I rushed back to the hotel immediately. Took lift and reached to the floor and rushed to room 204.

I knocked the gate few times but no one answered. Though the moans and their instruction like spread your legs, raise your butts, take in your mouth, loosen up your ass were clearly audible from outside but still they were not answering the knocks.

I waited to five minutes and then peeped inside the keyhole. The entire room was not visible but few parts were. I saw a pair of girls legs lying from the bed, her legs ankles and knees were visible and I was not 100% but 90% sure that it was Samantha.

I went several times to the ground floor and came back to the room but it was all useless. Samantha was missing for sure and it was around 1 AM now. She was been missing for 4 hours now. I came out of the room and went to gallery. I had two cigarettes with me and I started to puff one.

Suddenly I heard a voice and I peeped inside the lobby. It was Samantha standing completely dressed in her sari. Only her blouse was open and her boobs were hanging out.

One of the guys who were not in the bar was standing on the gate and Samantha facing him. He was putting back her blouse buttons playing with her boobs.

As he did all the buttons he said something to Samantha and then went back inside the room. Samantha headed to our room. She peeped inside first and then got inside. Now it was no question of doubt that it was Samantha itself, fucked by approximately six guys for whole four hours.

image ru

Anyways I came back to room and found Samantha inside the bed sleeping comfortably. I didn’t wake her up and went to sleep.

In the morning neither she said anything nor did I question her back. She behaved normal as nothing had happened, and she even didn’t bother that I may be suspicious.

We had sightseeing in the morning and after lunch she decided for shopping. I was in no condition to roam with her shop to shop with a hurt knee. So I gave her cash and asked her to go alone. She didn’t object and took the cash and went away.

After 30 minutes I came down to smoke. The shops were closed outside but I had cigarette with me. But I missed to bring the matchbox so I went to the reception for a matchbox. The guy on the reception told me to get it from the kitchen and guided me direction to the kitchen.

I went to the kitchen but found it locked from inside. I came back to the reception and he said that it must be locked but the two cooks and two waiters must be inside. He asked me to go from the backside and ask matchbox from the back window. I went as directed and found the window.

It was a small window covered with small curtain. I removed the curtain and as I was about to shout for someone I saw a great view. Samantha was inside sitting on a kitchen counter. Her sari was raised up few inches above her knees.

A cook was standing and was cooking something. They were talking in between. What the hell was Samantha doing inside the kitchen in such state? I was about to respond when three fellows appeared from dining hall with a long table and few chairs. They placed the table and chair in the kitchen in a side.

One of them reached to Samantha and said something. She looked at him angrily followed by a smile. The cook preparing food punched that guy on his back and he went away laughing. The cook closed the store and said something to Samantha. She nodded her head and went away somewhere inside.

After two minutes she was back to view and as expected she was all nude. She came back where she was sitting. She started her conversation again. She was not bothering her nudity but rest were having a great show.

After 10 minutes they pulled the table behind a wall and Samantha moved towards the table. For 10 minutes she was out of vision. Then they all pulled back the table to original place. As soon as the table was back to view, I saw Samantha lying flat on the table. Her body was covered with different variety of foods. Thighs tummy breasts neck hilt all had food items placed over it.

All four of them took a chair and sat around the table. They started to pick food items from her body and eat them up. Meanwhile they were having conversation with her too. After 20 minutes the meal was over so one of them brought a soaked towel and wiped her clean.

She got up and stayed on the table when a guy pulled her and turned her upside down. He dropped his pants and within seconds he was inside her pumping. Rest were having talk and they came to conclusion.

The guy pulled out and grabbed Samantha with his arms. He pulled her to the dining room followed by the rest, closing the door behind.

Now there was no way to see inside. I came outside the hotel and sat in a tea shop waiting. From here the dining room gate was clearly visible. After approx 1 hour, after having 5 cigarettes and 5 teas Samantha came out of the dining room, all dressed and moved towards the reception.

She got the keys which I left at the reception and went back to the room. I too came back to room where she had changed to a nightie and was having a nap.

In two days this slut called my wife had three sessions with unknown guys. I was thinking what next. Hopefully tomorrow was the last day of the stay. Next day in the morning I went to the counter and completed the checkout formalities. I instructed the guy to arrange a cab for the airport around 4 PM which he confirmed positively.

Then I went back to the room and had lunch with Samantha. After lunch the room phone rung and Samantha answered it up. She heard for a minute and then placed the receiver back.

I asked her about the call to which she said that it was the reception asking her to come down to complete checkout formalities. This was a lie I knew still I wanted to check what was in her mind. She came outside and went straight to the ground floor. After a minute I too called the lift up and went to the ground floor.

I went to the reception and didn’t find Samantha over there. She was missing so I tried to search her here and there. After about 10 minutes a waiter passed by and I asked waiter that he had saw any girl in blue sari. He said that he saw a girl going towards the store room.

I took the direction and went straight towards the store room. I found the room and peeped inside the room. To my confirmation it was Samantha bending forward, hands over the table.

Her blouse button was open, boobs hanging, her sari was raised up till her waist and a guy, who was the manager of the hotel, was fucking her from behind. He was about to climax as his hits were powerful and he was playing with her boobs in between.

After a minute he climaxed and then Samantha got dressed properly. She was about to come out so I rushed back to the room. She came back after 5 minutes. It was time to leave so we checked out and came to ground floor. The luggage came down by staff and we moved to the taxi.

On crossing the reception Samantha looked at the reception and then towards me thinking that I’ll go to complete formalities. But I didn’t and we headed back home. In the entire return journey she was in deep thoughts thinking something.

Though I didn’t have too many friends in the city but still I had few. One of them was a professional photographer. One day he paid a visit to me at my office, as he met me after a long time we had a lot of talk. For a sample he gave me an album with collection of his photography. I didn’t have interest in that but still to keep his heart, kept it with me.

After returning to home I saw them and was astonished to see them. Some pictures were very exotic of few beautiful girls posing very hot. He was indeed a good photographer. Next day I went to office but accidentally left the album on my dining table at home.

It was not a big concern but still it was somewhat personal so I wanted to keep it away from Samantha. Anyways I hoped she don’t see it on the table. At evening when I returned the album was untouched to I kept it in my personal locker which Samantha didn’t touch.

A week later Samantha came up to me with a strange demand. She wanted to join a class to pass time in my absence. I didn’t had any problem with that but the thing which was making concern was she wanted to join a photography classes. Though I was not in a favour to allow that dumb girl for photography classes but still I had no reason to say no to it, actually I couldn’t explain the reason for negative feedback.

So I accepted her demand and she started to go for the classes. The classes were from 4 PM to 6 PM, and she reached home just in fifteen minutes, fifteen minutes before I reached home. I purchased her a professional digital camera which she asked and a laptop also. I picked her up few times from her institute and met her few fellows and her classmates. All were of good nature and behavior and nothing seemed to be concern until one day.

It was Sunday when Samantha started to get ready, I objected about her sudden behavior. She said that she was having some special assignments and extra classes at photography institute. Though I smelled something fishy but still I didn’t objected.

We took our lunch and then she rushed to the institute by public carrier. I insisted to drop her but she said that she want me to rest as I get only Sunday off, and she’ll manage as she always go alone itself. She was right that she goes alone daily but on Sunday it was little doubtful, so I decided to check it out myself.

So I came out after 15 minutes, took a public transport and rushed to her institute. The door and windows were open, but the place was little isolated. I first checked the place for anyone on front side but there was none. So I entered the place and tip topped to the rear side of the institute.

There was a large hall at the back side which was divided in two parts with a tinted glass wall. One part was open hall and second part was like a studio, at least 15 feet long and 6 feet wide.

As it had lots of high voltage light inside the place was clear from outside and I think as the other side was dark no one was able to view outside. This was because there were two men inside clicking with camera’s to the other side, I saw them but they didn’t seem to notice me at all.

So I went few more steps so see what they were doing. As expected or unexpected it was Samantha standing in front posing for them. First question was why the hell she is posing for them and what the hell she is doing in an isolated institute with these fellows.

Another question was that she had joined for photography and instead of taking photo’s she is posing. Anyways I wanted to know what was happening so I stayed there hiding myself behind a door shack so that I don’t get caught accidentally.

Samantha was wearing a red colored sari with ornaments like newly wedded. She was posing like a newly wedded girl poses for the photographer.

After a minute she dropped her pallu and started posing. Her tight and low cut blouse was open to view and she was having no objection with that. Both of them shot for a while and then Samantha opened three top buttons of her blouse. She bends down and started posing showing them the extra cleavage.

After few shots she opened the entire buttons and both parts of blouse were apart now. I came to know the fact that she was not in bra and her boobs were on view. She assembled her hands above her head and started posing. Idiot she was posing topless without bothering.

Within a minute the blouse and sari was off her body and she was posing topless. After a while she bends down and rose up her petticoat till her knees. Few shots in that pose and she raised her petticoat high above her knees exposing large part of her thighs.

Then she dropped her petticoat standing full naked in front of two cameras and six eyes. Though she was out of cloths but she was in ornaments, she was wearing bangles and other stuffs. She was posing like a newly wedded wife was posing nude.

After few minutes the photo session was over and she was talking something with those guys. Those guys placed their camera on the table and were keen in talking something very seriously with her.

As the talk was over she went towards her cloths and bend down to pick one of them up. Just then one of them reached just in front of her and grabbed her one boobs from one side. She neither objected nor rose up; instead she just raised her face to see his face. He was smiling and squeezing her boob which he was holding.

She looked at him blankly for few seconds and then smiled back. She dropped her face down and then rose up. She pushed his hands aside and went towards the side of the room.

That area was having a door which either was of dressing room or maybe bathroom. She vanished inside and that guy followed her closing the door behind. The other guy came out of his cloths and knocked the door in just his undies. The door opened and he too vanished inside. Now I was sure what was going inside the room but wasn’t able to see anything.

I waited there for five minutes and suddenly Samantha came out running out of the room. Her lipstick were smeared off and spread on her cheeks and chin. Her hair was all messed up and her boobs were partly red.

One of the guys also appeared trying to catch her up. He caught her up from behind and grabbed her both boobs from behind. He was squeezing them up and meanwhile kissing on her neck and earlobes.

He was saying something on which Samantha was replying negatively, as per her head expression in negative. She was neither removing his hands, nor objecting to any actives. After a whole minute talk she raised her hand to stop the conversation. She raised her one finger and the guy raised his two fingers.

Samantha smiled back and shook her head. She turned towards him and he picked her up in his arms. He started to carry her back to the room and this time Samantha knocked the gate. The door opened and both vanished inside. I waited there for whole one hour but no one came out.

After one hour or more the door opened and Samantha came out. She had her makeup on and hairs were nicely combed. She went to her cloths and started to put them on slowly.

In the meantime one guy came outside, picked a camera and started to snap her while dressing. Now there was a chance to get caught so I quitted the place and came back. My slut wife was back to action as I was suspecting. She came back after 15 minutes after I reached home.

For next few weeks I kept a close eye on her but didn’t found any event taking place. One fine day my professional photographer friend called me up, he insisted me to pay a visit to his place.

I asked him the reason but he insisted to come and he would surprise me with the reason. I was not interested with his description but still he was a close friend so I thought to give him a visit. His city was 3 hours journey from my place, one sided.

So departing early morning, and returning late afternoon, was not so hard. I told Samantha that I will go out of station tomorrow and will return before night. She asked whether she should pack lunch for me which I denied.

Next morning I took leave from the office and went to the bus stand for speedy coach bus. I got the bus on time as I expected and after a long three and half hour journey I reached his place. He was in his studio and was departing for lunch so he took me along.

We had a stomach full of lunch and were having conversation. He told me that his exhibitions were worldwide famous but today he is going to show me secret exhibitions.

These secret exhibitions were also famous but were not for public and very few influenced guests were invited to view them. Though the exhibition was tomorrow but he invited me to have a look today. I was not pity bit excited with his exhibition but still I decided to give it a check.

After 15 minute’s drive we reached his gallery and he himself opened the hall gate. He went off to switch on the lights and as soon as the lights came I saw the first photograph which was of a girl standing near a wall, keeping her hands on walls.

Her hairs were open and fell on her face covering her face completely and her back was towards camera. She was all bare, naked and her inviting bums were on view. Though I had viewed several girls, naked pictures but this was pity bit classy and noticeable. Then my friend arrived and we entered the hall. There it was a hall, full of naked pictures of girls. Each of them was inviting, classy and very effective.

Then my friend told me that though the collection were been made from different institutes of different girls. He continued that this exhibition was little more than normal as all the pictures came from a single institute and was of single girl.

That was amazing, the gallery had nearly more than 100 pictures and each one was different from others. The background of each picture was different. Means either each picture was taken on different day or was taken on different session. Only thing which was weird was the face of the girl. All photos were taken from such an angle that the face of the girl was hidden.

While exploring the photo I noticed something, her figure was exactly and identically similar to Samantha but there were no marks on her body at all. It was sure that she was not Samantha.

I asked him that the girl had a clean body; no spots were on her body at all. She was truly a professional model. He laughed loudly and said that disclosing the identity of their model was not good thing but I being his good friend, he could disclose some facts with me.

He told that her whole body was painted with makeup kit to hide any kind of marks. He continued that she was not a professional model but was a house wife. I was amazed on this fact, what a fool this girl is and how did her husband allowed her to do that. I took all my questions and started firing my questions.

After much request he disclosed some more facts that the girl belonged to my city. I pressed more for the institute name and on his disclosure it was no second thought that the girl in the picture was no one else then Samantha.

Fucking hell, I was viewing the exhibition of nude portrait of my wife only. I didn’t say anything and while returning he gave me a momentum of memory. He gave me an album which consisted of all the pictures. I myself wanted the same so accepted happily.

Now I was in a mood to share this album with Samantha. So after returning I sat on the dinner table and kept the album on the dinner table itself. Then after finishing the dinner I left the album there itself. From the bedroom I started to observe.

I wanted to get the reaction of Samantha, after seeing the album. Samantha came back to collect the dishes and after cleaning the table her hand strike on the album, she picked it up. She started to view the album and her face reaction was telling that she was in shock.

She placed the album back where it was. She pulled her mobile and went out to talk. I followed her secretly and tried to hear what she was talking, but her conversation was not clear at all. But she was very harsh with the person on other side.

Anyways it was sure now that she was in the exhibition. I called my friend few days later to have a chit-chat with him. He was taken aback when I asked specially about the girl. So after little pressure he started to spill about her, unknowingly that it was my wife itself.

He confirmed that after much pressure and request from the photographers he choose those picture for display and those photographers arranged that girl for him too.

He got the pleasure to fuck her in a hotel just a day before he called me. Just the condition was that she arrived at 4 in the evening and departed at 6 in the evening. I didn’t go in further details and hung up after few personal chats.

It was last of the month and I was having a hectic work at office so one evening around 4 I called Samantha and told her that I could be late. She asked me how much late I was expected which I confirmed with 11 PM. The work was on it speed but around 6 the router blasted. All system went down along with Internet and Network connection.

We checked it and assumed some short circuit inside, we were not in repairing business so couldn’t figure the solution. We called the technical team and they assured that their engineer will reach office early morning. Now there was no work left at all so I thought to pick Samantha from her institute. I was planning for some long drive and then a dinner or so.

I reached her institute around 6:15 PM, but the institute main gate was been locked.

Assuming that she had departed home I called her up. The phone started to ring and the ringtone was coming from inside the building of institute.

After few rings she picked up the phone and I asked where she was? She confirmed me that she was in institute with some extra lessons, she inquired whether I was at office or way to home. I confirmed that I was in office and would arrived at scheduled time at 11 at night.

She disconnected the phone and I took my bike to a stand nearby. I parked my bike in the stand and then returned back to institute walking. I looked around and carefully jumped inside the fence of the building.

The double door or should be said as main gate was locked from outside. I saw a small side gate and tried to push it, luckily it was open. I entered the premises, all lights were off except few bulbs and CFL’s. I tip-topped to the back of the institute. I went to the same hall but the arrangements of the hall was changed.

The tinted glass walls now had a split curtain on it. Lights were definitely on but the curtains were covered. I stood behind a wooden gate and was thinking how to peep inside. But I didn’t find any way to peep inside.

So I checked my pockets to get my bike keys and suddenly found a phone inside my pocket. This phone was not mine and rewinding to the events in the office, I found that I have accidentally placed my receptionist phone in my pocket. I called to the technical team from her number and then put it in my pocket. I thought to disturb them as this number was unknown for Samantha. Primarily I put both the numbers in silent and then called her with my receptionist phone.

The phone started to ring and the ringtone was audible now. The phone ringed completely but no one picked it up. I ringed again, this time someone opened the split curtain and the view inside was amazing. A guy was lying on the table with his pole inside Samantha’s pussy. She was sitting on him, a guy was standing near her face and his dick was inside Samantha’s mouth.

Another guy was at the edge of table standing with his dick and I assumed that he was preparing to enter her ass. There were three guys standing on the other side of the room. They was having cameras in their hand and were picturing her. The room resembled to the set of blue films and Samantha seemed to be a porn star now. One of the guys taking pictures picked the phone up and showed her the number.

She signaled him something and he cut the phone. After cutting the phone they were back to action. The guy waiting till now entered from behind, Samantha showed some pleasure or may be some discomfort, as I was having a side view I couldn’t figure it out.

The three way bang started in a slow motion and cameras started to click the action. But I think they were in this action since very long time and within few minutes they finished shooting their load inside.

Samantha got disengaged with every one and went to a side table. She picked up a tissue box and started to clean the mess everywhere. The guys engaged with her went inside the door attached with the room. She was also about to enter the room when someone from the photographers said something.

She turned around and smiled. She came back to the table, deposited herself on the table over her back. She spread her legs wide and then raised her thumb up. All the photographers clicked few snaps and then placed their cameras on the table.

They started to get rid of their cloths and I understood that they were about to bang her once again. One guy rushed to the table and pushed his dick inside. The rest two approached towards the table but in the way they closed the curtains once again. Now they were again out of the view.

After 5 minutes I decided to call her again, so I called this time with my number. She picked up the phone, I moved to the front side of the institute and then started to talk. I asked her where she was on which she confirmed me that she was back at home. But the fucking sessions was making difficult for her to talk properly.

I asked her why she was suffocating on which she said that she was making dinner. I knew everything was fake but the she said that the phone battery were dead and phone was about to get disconnected.

I was about to say anything when the phone disconnected, I called back again but it was switched off. It was no way that I could view inside so I came out of the premises and went to a tea stall to have a tea and some puffs.

I got a tea stall nearby, from here I could view the main entrance of the institute. I had few cigarettes and few cup of teas. It was around 45 minutes when the entire pack exited the institute. Samantha was back having a hot conversation with them including with shower of laughter’s. I picked my phone out when I saw a message from my receptionist.

She texted me that I was having her phone, and as she would be on leave for 1 month, I should keep her phone switched off and she’ll collect the phone after she return. I called her back and asked her that how will she manage without the phone for 1 month. She said that she has another phone and would not require that one as it was used for office purpose only. I got a cunning plan in my mind.

I saw Samantha switching her phone on so I waited for her to arrive from there. She took an auto and rushed away. I went to my bike, took it from the stand and rushed home. She was already at home preparing dinner. Her phone was with her.

She asked me to get inside bedroom and have some rest, she’ll call me when the dinner will be ready. I got inside bedroom and text Samantha with my receptionist number. I texted, “MAKING INDIAN BLUE FILM IN A BUILDING WITH SIX GUYS.”

After a minute she text backed, “WHO ARE YOU?” I texted back, “AN ADMIRER.” She texted back, “WANT DO YOU WANT?” I texted back, “I’LL TELL YOU THAT LATER.” Then I switched that phone off and waited for Samantha. She came to tell that dinner was ready, but she seemed well disturbed. I didn’t pushed her for that. Next day in evening she showed me a certificate that she had successfully cleared her classes of photography.

TO BE CONTINUED......................

For next few weeks I kept a close eye on her but didn’t found any event taking place. One fine day my professional photographer friend called me up, he insisted me to pay a visit to his place.

I asked him the reason but he insisted to come and he would surprise me with the reason. I was not interested with his description but still he was a close friend so I thought to give him a visit. His city was 3 hours journey from my place, one sided.

So departing early morning, and returning late afternoon, was not so hard. I told Samantha that I will go out of station tomorrow and will return before night. She asked whether she should pack lunch for me which I denied.

Next morning I took leave from the office and went to the bus stand for speedy coach bus. I got the bus on time as I expected and after a long three and half hour journey I reached his place. He was in his studio and was departing for lunch so he took me along.

We had a stomach full of lunch and were having conversation. He told me that his exhibitions were worldwide famous but today he is going to show me secret exhibitions.

These secret exhibitions were also famous but were not for public and very few influenced guests were invited to view them. Though the exhibition was tomorrow but he invited me to have a look today. I was not pity bit excited with his exhibition but still I decided to give it a check.

After 15 minute’s drive we reached his gallery and he himself opened the hall gate. He went off to switch on the lights and as soon as the lights came I saw the first photograph which was of a girl standing near a wall, keeping her hands on walls.

Her hairs were open and fell on her face covering her face completely and her back was towards camera. She was all bare, naked and her inviting bums were on view. Though I had viewed several girls, naked pictures but this was pity bit classy and noticeable. Then my friend arrived and we entered the hall. There it was a hall, full of naked pictures of girls. Each of them was inviting, classy and very effective.

Then my friend told me that though the collection were been made from different institutes of different girls. He continued that this exhibition was little more than normal as all the pictures came from a single institute and was of single girl.

That was amazing, the gallery had nearly more than 100 pictures and each one was different from others. The background of each picture was different. Means either each picture was taken on different day or was taken on different session. Only thing which was weird was the face of the girl. All photos were taken from such an angle that the face of the girl was hidden.

While exploring the photo I noticed something, her figure was exactly and identically similar to Samantha but there were no marks on her body at all. It was sure that she was not Samantha.

I asked him that the girl had a clean body; no spots were on her body at all. She was truly a professional model. He laughed loudly and said that disclosing the identity of their model was not good thing but I being his good friend, he could disclose some facts with me.

He told that her whole body was painted with makeup kit to hide any kind of marks. He continued that she was not a professional model but was a house wife. I was amazed on this fact, what a fool this girl is and how did her husband allowed her to do that. I took all my questions and started firing my questions.

After much request he disclosed some more facts that the girl belonged to my city. I pressed more for the institute name and on his disclosure it was no second thought that the girl in the picture was no one else then Samantha.

Fucking hell, I was viewing the exhibition of nude portrait of my wife only. I didn’t say anything and while returning he gave me a momentum of memory. He gave me an album which consisted of all the pictures. I myself wanted the same so accepted happily.

Now I was in a mood to share this album with Samantha. So after returning I sat on the dinner table and kept the album on the dinner table itself. Then after finishing the dinner I left the album there itself. From the bedroom I started to observe.

I wanted to get the reaction of Samantha, after seeing the album. Samantha came back to collect the dishes and after cleaning the table her hand strike on the album, she picked it up. She started to view the album and her face reaction was telling that she was in shock.

She placed the album back where it was. She pulled her mobile and went out to talk. I followed her secretly and tried to hear what she was talking, but her conversation was not clear at all. But she was very harsh with the person on other side.

Anyways it was sure now that she was in the exhibition. I called my friend few days later to have a chit-chat with him. He was taken aback when I asked specially about the girl. So after little pressure he started to spill about her, unknowingly that it was my wife itself.

He confirmed that after much pressure and request from the photographers he choose those picture for display and those photographers arranged that girl for him too.

He got the pleasure to fuck her in a hotel just a day before he called me. Just the condition was that she arrived at 4 in the evening and departed at 6 in the evening. I didn’t go in further details and hung up after few personal chats.

It was last of the month and I was having a hectic work at office so one evening around 4 I called Samantha and told her that I could be late. She asked me how much late I was expected which I confirmed with 11 PM. The work was on it speed but around 6 the router blasted. All system went down along with Internet and Network connection.

We checked it and assumed some short circuit inside, we were not in repairing business so couldn’t figure the solution. We called the technical team and they assured that their engineer will reach office early morning. Now there was no work left at all so I thought to pick Samantha from her institute. I was planning for some long drive and then a dinner or so.

I reached her institute around 6:15 PM, but the institute main gate was been locked.

Assuming that she had departed home I called her up. The phone started to ring and the ringtone was coming from inside the building of institute.

After few rings she picked up the phone and I asked where she was? She confirmed me that she was in institute with some extra lessons, she inquired whether I was at office or way to home. I confirmed that I was in office and would arrived at scheduled time at 11 at night.

She disconnected the phone and I took my bike to a stand nearby. I parked my bike in the stand and then returned back to institute walking. I looked around and carefully jumped inside the fence of the building.

The double door or should be said as main gate was locked from outside. I saw a small side gate and tried to push it, luckily it was open. I entered the premises, all lights were off except few bulbs and CFL’s. I tip-topped to the back of the institute. I went to the same hall but the arrangements of the hall was changed.

The tinted glass walls now had a split curtain on it. Lights were definitely on but the curtains were covered. I stood behind a wooden gate and was thinking how to peep inside. But I didn’t find any way to peep inside.

So I checked my pockets to get my bike keys and suddenly found a phone inside my pocket. This phone was not mine and rewinding to the events in the office, I found that I have accidentally placed my receptionist phone in my pocket. I called to the technical team from her number and then put it in my pocket. I thought to disturb them as this number was unknown for Samantha. Primarily I put both the numbers in silent and then called her with my receptionist phone.

The phone started to ring and the ringtone was audible now. The phone ringed completely but no one picked it up. I ringed again, this time someone opened the split curtain and the view inside was amazing. A guy was lying on the table with his pole inside Samantha’s pussy. She was sitting on him, a guy was standing near her face and his dick was inside Samantha’s mouth.

Another guy was at the edge of table standing with his dick and I assumed that he was preparing to enter her ass. There were three guys standing on the other side of the room. They was having cameras in their hand and were picturing her. The room resembled to the set of blue films and Samantha seemed to be a porn star now. One of the guys taking pictures picked the phone up and showed her the number.

She signaled him something and he cut the phone. After cutting the phone they were back to action. The guy waiting till now entered from behind, Samantha showed some pleasure or may be some discomfort, as I was having a side view I couldn’t figure it out.

The three way bang started in a slow motion and cameras started to click the action. But I think they were in this action since very long time and within few minutes they finished shooting their load inside.

Samantha got disengaged with every one and went to a side table. She picked up a tissue box and started to clean the mess everywhere. The guys engaged with her went inside the door attached with the room. She was also about to enter the room when someone from the photographers said something.

She turned around and smiled. She came back to the table, deposited herself on the table over her back. She spread her legs wide and then raised her thumb up. All the photographers clicked few snaps and then placed their cameras on the table.

They started to get rid of their cloths and I understood that they were about to bang her once again. One guy rushed to the table and pushed his dick inside. The rest two approached towards the table but in the way they closed the curtains once again. Now they were again out of the view.

After 5 minutes I decided to call her again, so I called this time with my number. She picked up the phone, I moved to the front side of the institute and then started to talk. I asked her where she was on which she confirmed me that she was back at home. But the fucking sessions was making difficult for her to talk properly.

I asked her why she was suffocating on which she said that she was making dinner. I knew everything was fake but the she said that the phone battery were dead and phone was about to get disconnected.

I was about to say anything when the phone disconnected, I called back again but it was switched off. It was no way that I could view inside so I came out of the premises and went to a tea stall to have a tea and some puffs.

I got a tea stall nearby, from here I could view the main entrance of the institute. I had few cigarettes and few cup of teas. It was around 45 minutes when the entire pack exited the institute. Samantha was back having a hot conversation with them including with shower of laughter’s. I picked my phone out when I saw a message from my receptionist.

She texted me that I was having her phone, and as she would be on leave for 1 month, I should keep her phone switched off and she’ll collect the phone after she return. I called her back and asked her that how will she manage without the phone for 1 month. She said that she has another phone and would not require that one as it was used for office purpose only. I got a cunning plan in my mind.

I saw Samantha switching her phone on so I waited for her to arrive from there. She took an auto and rushed away. I went to my bike, took it from the stand and rushed home. She was already at home preparing dinner. Her phone was with her.

She asked me to get inside bedroom and have some rest, she’ll call me when the dinner will be ready. I got inside bedroom and text Samantha with my receptionist number. I texted, “MAKING INDIAN BLUE FILM IN A BUILDING WITH SIX GUYS.”

After a minute she text backed, “WHO ARE YOU?” I texted back, “AN ADMIRER.” She texted back, “WANT DO YOU WANT?” I texted back, “I’LL TELL YOU THAT LATER.” Then I switched that phone off and waited for Samantha. She came to tell that dinner was ready, but she seemed well disturbed. I didn’t pushed her for that. Next day in evening she showed me a certificate that she had successfully cleared her classes of photography.

TO BE CONTINUED......................
Very hot

DUMB WIFE SAMANTHA - EPISODE : 8

EPISODE 5 : PAGE 27
EPISODE 6 :
PAGE 47
EPISODE 7 : PAGE 63

It was two days after she showed me her photography certificate. My insurance agent came to me. She told me that three of my insurances were matured and she came to handover my cheque. It was a huge sum so I asked her to deposit it to the bank itself. She asked for few more policies and I gave her two new policies.

She went away and after 30 minutes the sum was transferred to my account. At evening I was sitting in a tea stall and a young guy was sitting opposite to me. He was shivering in cold and was drinking tea.

As I belong to sales field. And for me starting a conversation is not a hard job. So I started to talk. The guy was working with a shop which sold security cameras, but he was not paid well. His three months salary was not paid to him and was facing severe financial issues.

He explained the business to me quite well; I was definitely impressed with his explanations and description. I asked him whether he could run same type of shop by his own. He showed me confidence so I thought to invest in that business.

I was having a huge sum in hand, so I decided to start my own business. If the business gave a boom then I wanted to quit unstable job and move to stable business. I took leave from office and I called him to meet me at an empty shop. I asked him whether this shop purchased would fit in business. He assured that it will, so I called the owner and he visited instantly.

I told him that I wanted to buy his shop and I passed him advance cheque and he handed me keys. I gave that key to Tarun, that guy I met and asked him to get estimate and start on interiors.

He started his work from next day and within a week my shop was in working condition. In the meantime I paid the shop owner and got the formalities completed. Though I wanted to inaugurate the shop and tell Samantha about it but I dropped it for few months.

Tarun was good with contacts and within three days we sold the entire stock which we purchased on opening. He started to give orders for stock and sold it within two days. I had enquired about him earlier and everyone gave positive feedback.

So I gave him entire rights for the business. Few days later I received a call from Tarun that I would be required to visit shop at evening. I was not interested but he insisted. I went to shop at 7 and he called someone.

After 15 minutes a man in early forties visited. Tarun introduced me with him as a principal of a college. He told me that he was interested with a large sum of order. I came to know that the orders were in seven digits, he wanted to equip the entire college with security cameras, and wanted the control in his office and at home.

I assured him that it will be done. He handed me the full payment in advance and next day the work started. It took three days to complete the task and I was delighted with the profit. I gave Tarun 40% of the profit cut as commission.

Tarun insisted that he don’t want profit cuts and was satisfied with his salary but I forced him to keep as bonus. I invited the principal Mr. Gardia to my home for dinner, while having dinner Gardia asked Samantha about her skills. She was very excited to tell him about her photography skills.

After dinner the principal came with an idea. He was running a skill development classes in the evening at college. He insisted that Samantha should join as faculty over there. The classes were of 15 days long, and he’ll pay her well.

I was not interested but Samantha seemed interested. So I permitted her up and she joined the skill classes as faculty. The classes ran from 5 to 9 pm in the evening and Mr. Gardia himself dropped Samantha back home after the classes or sometimes his driver came to drop her back.

Seven days later after Samantha joined the skill classes Tarun called me and told me that his mother was seriously ill and he wanted to go to his village. I went to shop took the keys from him; I gave him some cash for emergency and asked him to call me in need. He departed and for a week I was required to sit in the shop.

I hung a notice that shop will open at 4 PM for few days. This way I could manage both my office and shop at a time. Next day I started to sit in the shop, I started to study the technical details and came to know that we were able to control all the spy cameras of the college from our desktop.

So I switched on the cameras and started to view the cameras as I wanted to view Samantha. But she was nowhere, so I called her and she confirmed that today she was not having classes. She told me that her class is tomorrow at 6PM.

I was not expecting something fishy from her. Still due to curiosity I wanted to view how did she teach her students? I thought that she hadn’t learnt anything from the photography classes yet she started to teach. Still was suspicious what did she teach. So I called the principal for confirmation about her performance. He told me that her students were not having any complain against her.

While talking principal told the schedule that tomorrow was only her class in the premises. One senior teacher will be with her as she is a girl and there would be 6 students in class. He offered me to go and view myself how is she going which I denied completely. I asked him to give me report about her, on which he told that he would be out of station tomorrow. I didn’t push him more as I was having option to view it myself.

At night I asked Samantha about her classes, and she was very excited about it. She told that she was having an important class tomorrow. But the response from her end was more than expected.

Anyways I didn’t go in deep with it. Next day I moved from my office to the shop around 4 PM. Reached shop, opened it went inside, attended some complaints and suggested some solutions after asking Tarun about it.

Around 5:45PM I dropped the shutter to 90% down. Placed a sticker on the shutter, closed due to maintenance and collected some drinks and puffs inside. I didn’t want to get disturbed.

Around 6 I switched on the Screen and shuffled through different classes but the network was having weak signals so it took a little bit more time to get to the actual class. The lights were on and sitting arrangement was done already.

The board had something written on it so I zoomed to the board and there it was. The board had a title written on it “Sex Skill Development Classes”, what the hell is this class, never heard before and didn’t knew that they taught these too. Anyways I forget the Samantha classes and waited there for some action.

After a minute six college going guys came and sat on the chairs and opened their notebook. A man in 40’s appeared and took side of the black board and started dictating something. Problem with the cameras was that it didn’t have mic attached to it so it was not possible to hear what he was saying.

Five minutes later the guy pointed towards a direction, seemed to the gate and the six head moved towards that direction. Seemed someone entered the class and as per my doubt it was Samantha. She came inside and wished all of them. The man in 40’s who seemed to be senior teacher said something to her. Just then the network link went off.

It took me 10 minutes to re-connect it up. The first scene on re-connection was terrific. There was a table in front of black board. Samantha was sitting on the table all nude. Her back was resting on the black board and she was sitting with her boobs raised up with her hands.

Her knees were bending and legs were ajar. The man was having 4 feet long stick in his hand and he was pointing his stick tip on different parts of her body. While pointing he was dictating something which was been noted in the students notebooks.

After 15 minutes of dictation he pointed towards a student and he came forward. Both the man and that student, whose face was opposite to the camera, had some conversations.

On the next instant he opened his pants and within a flash he was inside Samantha pumping her aggressively. Samantha laughed on his hurry and the man panicked. He pulled him out and started to scold him up. Samantha in meanwhile was laughing heartily.

The network link went off once again and resumed in 3 minutes or so. The guy was inside Samantha once again pumping her up, this time little perfectly. But to my luck the link went down again and resumed in 10 minutes. The guy was climaxing inside her. As he withdraws himself he bowed and thanked Samantha and went to his bench without wearing his pants.

The man started to dictate something and that was being noted. After few minutes another guy got up releasing his pant on his bench itself and Samantha changed her pose. She was on her fours, and the guy took position in doggy style.

He got inside from her back and slowly started to pump her up, squeezing her boobs in between. He didn’t take long and exploded quickly. The link went down again and after resuming Samantha was on her knees with another guy dick in her mouth, she was giving her blowjob and the face of the guy was not visible at all.

He was standing on the table itself. As per his waist movement it was sure he was feeding her in her mouth. He went off and link went off too. It took few minutes to resume automatically.

Samantha was on her fours again and a guy inside her from back but the discomfort her face was showing was telling that he was inside her ass. I couldn’t view it long due to link issue and when the link was back, the last two guys were in action.

They were in sandwich pose, fucking in her both holes at a time. Both of the exploded and went back to their seats. All the guys collected their cloths and exited the room wishing both of them.

Samantha was still sitting on the table with her legs handing below. She was nude and was having conversation with that man.

After 10 minutes conversation the man went outside leaving her alone there. When he was back, all naked he pulled Samantha by her arms towards the rear of the classroom and out of view.

They took 20 minutes in the rear of the room and then returned back with cloths on. It seemed that both had a fucking session in the rear and got dress over here itself. They rubbed the board clear and closed the lights, closing the room behind them.

At night I asked about her classes, and she detailed me very briefly about it. Things which were hard core lie, which didn’t happened at all. Still I kept my mouth shut and didn’t say anything.

Next day I took leave from the office and reached shop on time. The same class today had different arrangements, the benches and desks were removed and the room was entirely empty. The black board stated “LAST CLASS”.

Samantha and rest were already there, but the students were different, they were not from the last class but were new faces total 5 in count. Samantha was dressed in a salwar kameez, which was not hers. She didn’t wear salwar kameez at home at all. Always sari was preferred by her.

The man was having conversation with all of them, and they were hearing him eagerly. After 15 minutes of talking, they started to spotting directions and places. Samantha raised thumbs up to all of them and moved to the rear of the classroom.

All the guys moved towards the black board facing towards Samantha, the count says that one guy was with Samantha. After a minute Samantha came running towards the front of the class and the guy was chasing her up.

In the middle of the class he caught her from behind and tripped her down. She rolled on the floor and the guy started to tear her clothes off. Within few minutes she was all bare, lying on the floor, with her legs clutched closely, begging him with her joint hands.

The guy released his cloths and was on her all over. He was trying to spread her legs but was unsuccessful. Samantha tapped on her back and he released her up. She instructed him something and he nodded his head. On the next flash he was back to action.

He pulled her thighs apart, placed his knees on one thigh and pushed it down. And on next instance he was inside her. Samantha was pretending to cry and was trying to push him aside. The guy was fucking her in a great speed. The speed was indicating that he wouldn’t stay for long and as expected he exploded inside quickly. He got up and Samantha covered her face with her hands.

After few seconds the guy got up. He was followed by Samantha, with a smiling face. To the bad luck the link went down again, and didn’t resume in 30 minutes. I called the internet company and shouted at them, they assured that it will resume in 2 minutes.

After two minutes at it resumed Samantha was on floor with all her holes filled by three dicks. Her pussy, her ass and her mouth was having a dick inside. And a guy left was getting a hand job. This was looking like a gangbang session and was on climax. It climaxed in 2 minutes and all of them started to get dressed.

It seemed that the senior teacher had fucked her already. They all rubbed the board and cleaned the room. Closing the lights, and room afterward. At night Samantha excitedly told me that her classes were over and she would get a certificate on next day.

She told me that she will go to college around 1 PM and meet the principal. The classes were suspended tomorrow. I was not interested in viewing her certification session so planned to resume office next day.

Next day one transport guy called me; he told that the stock I ordered two days ago had landed and he was standing in front of closed shop. I went to shop around 1:15PM, opened it and asked that guy to keep the stock in store.

It took him 15 minutes to settle the stock in place. I gave him signature and stamp over the bill and he went away. I thought when I have opened the shop then I should check Samantha also. So I switched on the computer and connected to principal cabin. The network was working fine today.

So within seconds it got connected. The first scene was un-imaginable. Samantha was all bare, naked lying on the table, and that old principal was banging her. She was getting fucked by principal also.

So was she getting first time fucked by him, or the fucking sessions was planned by this old man himself. These questions would have been cleared up if I would have seen it from beginning but it was end of the show.

The principal climaxed and she got up and sat on the chair in front of him. She sat there all bare, and the principal started to have conversation with her. She was sitting with her head and eyes lowered and the old guy was scolding her up.

At last he ringed a bell and the peon came inside. The old guy handed him envelop and he came near Samantha and picked her up in his arms. He crossed the room and vanished inside the bathroom. Now bathroom don’t have cameras.

So after 30 minutes Samantha came out completely dressed. She was carrying envelop and she wished the principal and exited the building. At night I talked with her but she was not as much excited with certificate, as she was yesterday. This was confusion for me, but I thought to get it cleared later.

After the training for photography and skill development, Samantha had a new fever named driving. Due to my excessive bonus I managed to buy a new brand Maruti Ritz. I knew how to drive but Samantha didn’t so I started to take car with me. Samantha was not as eager to drive, though I tried to give her few lessons but she showed no sign of interest.

So after few sessions I dropped her teaching. But one fine day she came up and idea of Driving Coaching’s. She showed me some paper advertisement and showed interest in it. Though the advertisement showed low fees but the first questions which strike my mind was “Why the slut is interested in Driving Coaching?” But anyways after two to three requests I agreed for her interest.

So I took her to the institute next day. We were been welcomed by a guy about 24 years old who was both the instructor and the owner of the place. He asked few question about driving from Samantha which she answered one liner.

After filling form and other formalities he declared that Samantha would take only one week for training. As we were having car, she can practice at home itself. He told me about the fees and I paid it in advance. He asked for preferred time for coaching’s and Samantha suggested that 1PM to 3PM would be fine for her.

So I guided about the roads and public transport mediums for reaching the institute while returning home. The institute was 2 KM’s outside the city area. The roads in those areas were always isolated and near the institute they had large fields for training. So from next day Samantha started to go to the place in afternoon for training.

On sixth day of Samantha’s joining, I was sitting in the office around 12 PM when my upper management asked me to visit a nearby place, near the city limit. One of our customers was having some sort of confusion with repayment and he had complained about it.

So company wanted me to visit him personally and clear his doubts. As it was dusty area I preferred bike for it, took a colleague bike, with his helmet and a generally used overcoat. I wore them and rushed to the place.

It took 30 minutes to reach his place and 15 minutes to clear his doubts. Then I returned back towards my office. In the way I thought that Samantha’s institute is hardly 3 KM’s from here and I should visit her institute to see her progress. So I turned the bike to that direction.

After 2 KM drive I came across to a rash driving car, I know that this area was near to the institute so anyone driving the car must be a beginner. I didn’t want to face any accident, so I just stopped bike on the footpath, beside the road.

I thought to let the car pass first then I’ll take the road. I was still wearing my helmet and the car came near me and decreased its speed. It was very slow now and just crossed me keeping a very low gap.

I was annoyed with the driver so just looked at the driving seat. To my horror, it was Samantha herself driving, all naked on the driving seat. The instructor was some other guy who was squeezing her left boob with his hand. It was making her to lose her concentration on the drive. So the slut is back to action, and she didn’t recognize me also.

So I took a U turn and followed the car. Samantha was driving and that guy was taking full use of the situation. Squeezing her boob’s thighs and inserting his finger inside. Though it was making her hard to drive but still she wasn’t objecting.

Even when the guy tried to drill his finger inside, she opened her thighs wide to give him proper access. The windows glasses were high but as it wasn’t tinted glass, I was able to see inside.

In few seconds the guy with her realised that I was driving adjacent to car, and was peeping inside. So he said something to Samantha. Samantha saw outside and laughed, but neither had she accelerated the car nor did she attempt to hide her modesty.

She looked outside and smiled at me, and then she rolled the glass window down so that I would be able to see her properly. After 3 or 4 minutes the road became narrow at a spot and either bike or car could pass.

So I accelerated the bike and crossed that road and then slowed the bike to catch them up. But after 2 minutes when the car didn’t catch the speed I stopped and turned around. The road was isolated and the car was missing. Seems that in the way there were some turns and it took the turn. I rushed back to check it out.

I found a turn and drove in that direction. Then I reached towards two turns, one had bumpy base and another one fifty meters away to it was flat. I think the bumpy road was used by bikes and the flat road was for cars. So instead of taking the bumpy road I took the flat road. When I started to move, within few meters I found both roads divided by water canal.

I started to drive straight but after moving to 5 KM’s or so I didn’t spotted her car anywhere. So I decided to turn back as I think I have lost them. But going back and catching them again was not possible at all now so I decided to move forward. This road linked the main city after 7 KM’s; going back would need 7 KM’s drive to city and then 7 KM’s drive to office. But this road would cost 4KM’s less running.

After driving three more KM’s I spotted a car, it looked like Samantha’s car itself. But it was on the bumpy road. Now there was no way to cross the canal, as I had already taken the wrong road. Going back and coming again was also out of the question.

So I just rushed to parallel of the car and stopped just where they stopped. The bonnet was releasing smoke, seems that it was heated up. These institutes have old model and ill condition vehicles for training purpose.

Both were sitting inside but when I stopped on other road, the guy came outside and waived towards me. He made a sign for a bottle, seems that they weren’t carrying any bottle. I raised my hand and made sign that I didn’t have any bottle.

He turned back but turns again, this time he made a sign of binocular, making me understand to see towards them. I nodded my head in helmet. He went to Samantha and she was still on the driving seat. He went to her window and started to have conversation with her.

After a minute she came outside and both headed to the bonnet. The guy opened the bonnet and she was keenly looking inside. The guy opened the cork of the radiator and said something to Samantha. Samantha looked at him in exclamation and nodded her head in negative.

After some talk she smiled and put her leg in bonnet. She was facing towards me and the she started to pee in the radiator. It was a mind blowing scene and mind blowing thought.

She was smiling, looking downwards that she is aiming rightly, then raising her eyes not head to see whether I was watching or not. After she finished she got behind the bonnet and the guy dropped his pants.

He went to the radiator and peed inside. Then he closed the radiator and bonnet after it. Samantha came out from behind and was about to cross him when he caught her by her arms and pulled towards him.

She signalled towards me and said something. He replied also but till then she was down on the bonnet with back upwards, lying on her stomach and chest. Her legs were down on ground with heels in it.

I noticed first time that she was wearing her heels. The guy managed to spread her legs and drilled his dick inside. Her face was on other side I wasn’t able to see her. The guy had a long foreplay and was very much excited at that time, so it took him only few thumps to explode inside.

He withdrew himself and was off, gathering his pants. As he was off Samantha grabbed her clothes from the back seat and started to get dressed. Within few minutes, after getting dressed, they took U turn and headed back. I was no mood to follow them so I just headed forward to office.

At night I asked Samantha about the training, she told me everything was fine and she took a longest drive today. But she didn’t mention that she was been nude all the way, being played and then fucked. I also didn’t mention that I was the spectator on the way.

Next day I was expecting some action also, so mentioned at office schedule of heavy client visits, so that no one cross question me or call me to come to office. I went to the designated place around 1 PM, and as expected the car arrived on time.

As it crossed me it stopped just beside the bike. The guy yesterday was on driving seat, with another guy beside him. In the back seat there were two guys with Samantha in between. All guys were dressed but Samantha as always was naked.

The guy on the driving seat brought his head out of the window and said, “Hello Mr. Unknown, want a show today also.” I nodded my head in helmet.

He continued, “OK! We don’t mind, but take the same road today also. We don’t want you to stay too close.” I pulled out a diary and wrote that I want to stay near, just wanted to watch, don’t worry I won’t interfere. The guy read it and then said, “OK take the same road, but we won’t share the bitch with you.”

I nodded my head and started to move side by side. They made Samantha to lie on the seat and both dropped their pants. One of them pushed his dick inside her pussy and another guy over her head forced his dick inside her mouth. Though it was very uncomfortable pose but still both were enjoying to core.

They started to bang her in a very slow motion Both the guys in front started to comments vulgarly and started to hoot. I with the helmet wasn’t able to hear their comments and hoots.

In the midway both the guys in back exploded their load inside her. Just then the car stopped. I too stopped the bike. The guys in the back pulled up their pants and went to front side. Guys in the front came back without their pants.

They got inside and as Samantha was lying in the same pose, started to bang her as soon as they got in.

The car started to move but both were over excited it seems so within few minute’s drive both exploded. The car stopped again, and all got outside.

I stopped my bike and Samantha got out on the opposite side. She was wearing her clothes like the rest. The guy who had conversation with me said, “Sorry man, the bitch is too tight and too good with tongue. We all are now finished. We are heading back now.” I passed another chit “Tomorrow?”

He read it, “We would surely like it, but this bitch is not coming from tomorrow.” I started the bike and headed towards the office. At night Samantha showed me the Learning License. She told me that she would get the full proof license in a month time. I didn’t show any sign of doubt, but I knew she had learnt driving but had taught them other things as well.

TO BE CONTINUED.......................

At night I asked Samantha about the training, she told me everything was fine and she took a longest drive today. But she didn’t mention that she was been nude all the way, being played and then fucked. I also didn’t mention that I was the spectator on the way.

Next day I was expecting some action also, so mentioned at office schedule of heavy client visits, so that no one cross question me or call me to come to office. I went to the designated place around 1 PM, and as expected the car arrived on time.

As it crossed me it stopped just beside the bike. The guy yesterday was on driving seat, with another guy beside him. In the back seat there were two guys with Samantha in between. All guys were dressed but Samantha as always was naked.

The guy on the driving seat brought his head out of the window and said, “Hello Mr. Unknown, want a show today also.” I nodded my head in helmet.

He continued, “OK! We don’t mind, but take the same road today also. We don’t want you to stay too close.” I pulled out a diary and wrote that I want to stay near, just wanted to watch, don’t worry I won’t interfere. The guy read it and then said, “OK take the same road, but we won’t share the bitch with you.”

I nodded my head and started to move side by side. They made Samantha to lie on the seat and both dropped their pants. One of them pushed his dick inside her pussy and another guy over her head forced his dick inside her mouth. Though it was very uncomfortable pose but still both were enjoying to core.

They started to bang her in a very slow motion Both the guys in front started to comments vulgarly and started to hoot. I with the helmet wasn’t able to hear their comments and hoots.

In the midway both the guys in back exploded their load inside her. Just then the car stopped. I too stopped the bike. The guys in the back pulled up their pants and went to front side. Guys in the front came back without their pants.

They got inside and as Samantha was lying in the same pose, started to bang her as soon as they got in.

The car started to move but both were over excited it seems so within few minute’s drive both exploded. The car stopped again, and all got outside.

I stopped my bike and Samantha got out on the opposite side. She was wearing her clothes like the rest. The guy who had conversation with me said, “Sorry man, the bitch is too tight and too good with tongue. We all are now finished. We are heading back now.” I passed another chit “Tomorrow?”

He read it, “We would surely like it, but this bitch is not coming from tomorrow.” I started the bike and headed towards the office. At night Samantha showed me the Learning License. She told me that she would get the full proof license in a month time. I didn’t show any sign of doubt, but I knew she had learnt driving but had taught them other things as well.

TO BE CONTINUED.......................
Keep it rolling bro

DUMB WIFE SAMANTHA - EPISODE : 9

EPISODE 5 : PAGE 27
EPISODE 6 : PAGE 47
EPISODE 7 :
PAGE 63
EPISODE 8 : PAGE 63

After the Driving Coaching she settled at home, for a whole week she didn’t show any interest in anything. But I desired to confront her, to my bad luck I hadn’t got any evident proof till now.

The few recording previously were dumped with my broken phone. I didn’t want anyone else to recover the data so I just burnt the leftovers of the phone. Only thing I had were few pictures of her at photography institute where she was posing nude in bridal dress.

So I wanted some action which I could record and keep them as proof to confront her in future. While I was wandering about it, I saw the monitor of Tarun; he was gone to bring tea and snacks for both of us. The guy was surfing some porn stuff on net. I closed his monitor and waited him to return. He came and closed the site while I was not seeing. I thought for a while.

This guy suits my requirement, no girlfriends, hardly have money to afford girlfriends but interested in sex. I gave it a thought whether he could or he would be able to fuck Samantha. I thought to give it a try, as he was on my safe list. Anything goes wrong and I could kick him out of job, and he was not dangerous at all, low resources were the reason.

So I asked him to teach me the installation process of cameras. He looked at me confused and asked whether I was not satisfied with, his work. I assured that I was but reminded him that if he takes leave, as his mother isn’t recovered yet, then it is very hard for me to tackle the business. He understood and started to tell me the installation processes.

Within two days I installed my first camera all by myself and in a week time I installed every camera which was been ordered. So I bought a secret stock and started to install it secretly at my home.

I fitted three cameras in each room. I fitted cameras in the kitchen, outside the house, and even in bathrooms and toilets. Then configured it with my laptops and bought two data cards of different networks.

Now the first thing was to introduce Samantha and Tarun. I wanted to view his reaction and interest in Samantha, and then only I could precede it to next level. So as expected I received a payment of a large contract. As I did earlier I offered Tarun 40% commission on the total profit, which he strictly rejected.

I didn’t push him more, but asked him to have dinner with me at home. He reluctantly accepted, but I didn’t inform his arrival to Samantha. At 8 PM we both departed to my place and after reaching my house, I ringed the bell. After a minute or so, Samantha opened the gate. To my good luck she was preparing for bath and was just in towel.

The towel was short and she opened the gate in that itself. She was not expecting Tarun with me so daringly opened the gate. Samantha was little confused with Tarun but didn’t show any sign of discomfort. On the other hand Tarun was flattened with her beauty.

Samantha’s 70% cleavage was visible and nearly 75% thighs were on show. I introduced him as friend and we both sat on the sofa. Samantha declared that she will join us after the bath. I asked her to at least give us water to drink and then she could go for bath.

She went to kitchen and Tarun eyes were following her. She returned with water bottle and glasses and placed it on table. Tarun eyes were wandering everywhere on her body and he was trying to hide his raising dick in his pants.

She went for bath and we had water. Tarun then said that he needs to pee. I guided him to the toilet and then came back. After two minutes I peeped back towards the toilet and saw Tarun peeping inside the bathroom keyhole. I didn’t intercepted and he returned back to drawing room after 3 whole minutes.

He was sweating and I understood he had a good show in the bathroom as Samantha bathed totally naked. After Samantha returned she served us dinner and after dinner I dropped him home.

In the way I strictly warned Tarun not to disclose our business to Samantha. I told him that I haven’t disclosed her about the shop and want to surprise her in future. He assured me that he will take care of it.

Now things were as my expectations so I started to plan the next phase. I started to text Tarun from a new number, pretending to be his well-wisher. Tarun didn’t respond on any message and so I just asked him did he have any secret desire which I can try to full fill. He didn’t replied that too but at night he replied that he has a secret desire to fuck his boss wife.

As assured him that I can help him with it. As soon as I texted that Tarun started to respond well, he started to reply on every message and showed a huge interest in Samantha. So for taking things to next level I dropped him few pictures of Samantha on his Whatsapp.

I wanted him to try himself first and if he was unsuccessful then I would have used my receptionist number to black mail her up. Tarun was more than I expected, so one fine evening he asked me to sit in shop as he was having some work in city.

He told me that there was an important client to be visiting and he didn’t want me to leave the shop at all until he returns. I assured him about it. I reached shop around 4:30PM, half an hour late than expected. Tarun was very much impatient; he was out of the shop marching in the gallery.

As I reached there he started to dictate his important work and how much important it was. I knew it was a lie still I released him from shop. He was sweating all the time while having conversation. My house was 15 minute drive from my shop but by public transport especially with bus it took nearly 30 minutes.

So after 30 minutes I pulled my laptop out as I wanted to see what was happening. When I pulled the data card box, it was missing. Immediately I remembered that I had forgot the data card in my office itself. Now this was a major issue. Still I called at my office and asked for the peon.

I instructed about the box to the peon and asked him to hand me over to my shop. He never visited that shop before so I guided him about the roads too. The peon departed from office but seems he lost the directions and arrived in about 30 more minutes.

As soon as he arrived he conveyed me sorry and gave me the data card. I plugged the data card and started to connection. Soon the cameras of house were on view. I checked the drawing room, bedroom, bathroom and toilets but they were nowhere.

Then I checked the kitchen. There they were, both of them all nude. Tarun was all naked standing with support of the kitchen counter. Samantha was on her knees giving him a blowjob.

I don’t know how he managed to make her ready for all that. Instead I was feeling annoyed that I missed the start-up of the scene. Within 2 minutes, Tarun exploded in her mouth. He withdrew his dick and went to get water. He fetched himself with water and then came back towards Samantha.

Samantha stood up and took the support of the kitchen counter. Tarun said something to her and she took his dick in her hand and started to give him hand job. After 10 minutes of hand job Tarun was erect again.

He said something to Samantha again and she looked at him and disbelief. She left him and went to the cupboard. She pulled out the butter box and came back. Tarun looked at the butter box and said something. She looked at him angrily and went back to cupboard. She kept the butter box back and came back with Amul Ghee.

She handed him the ghee box which he handed her back saying something. She opened the box, took some in hand and then applied on his dick. She continued with applying the leftover in her ass.

Then she went to the dining table and bend down keeping her elbows on the table. Tarun didn’t waste a second and he was inside her ass in a go. I think he already fucked her in her pussy, continued by the blowjob and was fucking her for the third time in her ass. Anyways he started to give her slow but powerful strokes.

After 15 minutes of stroking he exploded inside and withdrew himself. He went to the drawing room and grabbed his clothes. He wore them up and came back to kitchen to have some conversation. He had a conversation for 5 minutes and then went to the gate and exited.

Hopefully I recorded all the events and now I was having a real proof of her being a slut, and betraying me on my back. I could have confronted her on the very on day but I wanted to know how intelligent Tarun was and how much he could have used her.

So I decided to keep silent for few days. In terms of work Tarun was loyal but in terms of Samantha, he also betrayed me with it and I was in no mood to carry him for long. Though I gave him the opportunity myself but being honest he must have informed me about it or must have denied the proposal.

At night Samantha was as normal as she could. But Tarun was super excited, he was humming all day, he was running everywhere, he was more than happy. The gestures for welcoming customers were awesome. And he was not getting tiered at all, and working more than expected.

After a week I was busy in the office work, I had to send some report but it was hard for me to complete before night. So I called Tarun and told him that I was busy at office and won’t come to shop today. He said that he could manage without me and I did not need to worry. Then I messed up in files forwarded the files to my juniors to get it completed.

After completion of report I would have only cross checked it and then send it above. It was around 6PM when some unknown number called me. I disconnected it but then thought he must be some client, so called back.

The person on the other side said that he was a customer of my shop. I asked him the matter and he said that he was standing in my shop. I asked him the matter and he said that he was standing in shop since 1 hour and shop is been closed.

I was shocked that why the hell the shop is closed. I told him that there were some problem at shop and he must go home. I assured him that he will be called back by my assistant. Now I thought if Tarun was not at shop then where he was.

So I opened that laptop to view it up. As expected he was sitting in my drawing room all nude. He was having some drinks and watching TV. But Samantha was not in the drawing room. I switched it to bedroom and there she was with two guys who were inside her in her ass and pussy altogether.

She was all nude, her hair was messed up. Both the guys were trying to squeeze her boobs hard, on which Samantha tried to push them away. So the guy in her pussy just slapped her hard.

For whole 15 minutes of fucking which I view later she was slapped nearly seven more times. Poor Samantha she was all in the mess, I should rescue her up was my first thought. Both the unknown guys fucking her were cruel and were fucking her like her property or cheap slut. I wanted to call Tarun but then I dropped my thought.

She is slut and was fucking numerous of guys on my back. She is a slut and she should be treated like that only. As they finished with her they both withdrew themselves and headed to the drawing room. They both took the seat beside Tarun and started to have drinks.

Samantha came out all naked and said something to Tarun. Tarun also said something back to Samantha, on which Samantha responded in high temper. Tarun said something to their fellows. Both the fellows went inside the bedroom and came back with something in their hands.

They handed that to Tarun and he stood up. He went to Samantha and showed her what he had. It was a mangalsutra and so he tied it up in her neck. Then he placed sindoor in her forehead, seemed like he was marrying Samantha.

Then the fellow with her took his mobile and shot few pictures of both of them. He pulled the mangalsutra from her neck and handed to his fellow. That guy also placed that mangalsutra in her neck and applied sindoor on her forehead, followed by a picture session.

Then the third guy also did the same act with her, followed by picture session on Tarun mobile. Samantha who was too annoyed till now was having a cunning smile on her face now. Wasn’t able to understand that bitch was annoyed or was feeling happy to get married with three guys.

Anyways she moved to the refrigerator and pulled ice tray and was back to drawing room. They all had two more rounds of drink and one guy lied on the table. Samantha climbed over him, kissed him on his lips passionately and then took his dick in her pussy.

The second guy took a second to get in her back and started to play with her boobs from back, roughly. They started to dig her up from both ways and Tarun was taking pictures in his mobile.

Samantha who was in disaster in last session was giving friendly smile and poses to Tarun this time. Tarun placed the mobile on the table and climbed on the table. Samantha pulled him close and took his dick in her mouth. All her three holes were filled now. So they all started to utilize their shares fully.

The peon came to me and told that report was completed. I locked the laptop and checked them out. It was perfect so I just shot the mail and came out with my laptop in standby mode. I took my car and then placed the laptop on the side seat.

As laptop was on the same scene was there, just the position was changed. Tarun was in her ass now and the guy in her ass was in her mouth now. I drove to the shop and waited for the session to finish.

The session finished soon and they sat there exhausted. Samantha lied on the table itself smiling with closed eyes. I took my mobile and called Tarun. He didn’t pick the call, then I called him again and he took the mobile angrily to see who it was.

As he saw my number he got terrified. He said all of them to stay silent and then pick the phone. I asked him where he was, which he said that he was at shop. I barked at him that I was standing in front of shop and he was nowhere. He mumbled that he was at his room came to freshen up.

I said that I was standing in front of the shop since two hours. He didn’t reply so I asked him to reach shop immediately. As I dropped the call, he started to get dressed and his fellows followed him. They got dressed and left the house immediately.

After 15 minutes he was in front of me, getting scolding both from the customer waiting there and me. I said to give me his phone, which he gave me with trembling hands I took the phone and kept it in my pocket. I asked him for shop keys and he passed me the key, but dropped it accidentally.

We both got down picking it up and I pretended to smell something. I asked him whether he had been drinking. He lied that he didn’t. I asked the customer to check him out and he confirmed that Tarun was drunk.

I barked at him for drinking at shop hours, communicating lies, closing shop without telling me etc. Finally I said him not to come from tomorrow as I was firing him from job. He was pale now; he started to beg me that he won’t do it again.

But I steadily said that I don’t believe him now and he should leave. He asked for the phone on which I said that I purchased him the phone with memory cards so I was keeping it. He said that the sim was his so I pulled the phone out, opened it and handed him his sim.

He was pale again; I knew he was concern about the Whatsapp images and the picture he shot today. He said that he was willing to buy the phone from me. Which I rejected as the phone was having data of the customers and I said that I don’t want my customers to be contacted by him.

He was arguing again, but till now nearby shopkeepers were gathered, 12-13 peoples. The customer described them the matter and so one of them grabbed his collar and placed a slap on his face. He threatened him for calling the police, so he took the back foot and went away.

I opened the shop and gave the customer what he wanted. Then closed the shop and went to home. Samantha welcomed me with a neat & clean house and tidy herself. She asked about Tarun, like who that guy was.

I smiled and told her that he was employed at my friends place and today he was missing from the job. So my friend and I called him up, and when he came he was all drunk. So he was kicked from him job.

Samantha smiled as there was nothing for her to worry. She said that these types of peoples should be treated like that only. I pulled Tarun’s mobile and showed her. I said that I had scratched his mobile and would recover contact and data from it. Now her face went pale but she didn’t responded. I smiled and thought; soon you are going to get heart attack my sweet heart.

Back