• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story actress hot fantasies

sona.jpg
good posts

COWARD HOUSEWIFE STARRING KEERTHY SURESH - 8

This story is about Keerthy Suresh, age 24, fit body, slender legs, especially curved thighs especially thicker than normal. Firm and straight boobs as especially noticed by everyone, fair skin, height 5 feet 5 inch.The biggest fact of Keerthy's life is that she is a coward. she doesn't have the guts to resist anything. Not even girls, males are out of the question.

A week later after the incident, Keerthy's mother-in-law asked her a favor. Usually, she went to purchase groceries in a mart nearby. But as she was feeling sick, she wanted Keerthy to go for that. Her mil instructed her to go and select the items and the shop owner will deliver them at home.

Keerthy looked at the list and it was too long. She thought it will take her at least 2-3 hours, and she told her that. her MiL said that she knows that and it wasn’t an issue. Today Keerthy decided to wear trousers and t-shirt as sari wasn’t comfortable in shopping grocery.

When Keerthy was getting out of the house, her mother-in-law had a look at her. But she only smiled, said nothing. The trousers that Keerthy was wearing, she wore them before marriage so it was tightly fitted on her body. Same was the condition of her t-shirt and was tightly fitted on her upper body.

Keerthy reached the mart and the staff working there were astonished to see her. She was expecting rush over there but the place was isolated. The hall contained 7 straight racks from one end to other. She took a shopping cart and started to search for items as per list.

Keerthy picked a few items and kept in the cart and kept on moving from one rack to another. Few male staff was following her keeping distance. They were staring at her boobs and bums, as they were looking bigger in those clothes. She didn’t pay attention to them and kept on searching her items.

Keerthy was searching for groundnut oil but wasn’t able to find it. So she asked one of the staff. He told her that it was kept in the last rack, in the bottom-most rows, a little inside. She nodded her head and went towards the rack. She reached there and bend down to search the oil but couldn’t find it.

Keerthy kept on searching for a little while, but it was not there. She thought either she understood it incorrect or that staff directed her to the wrong place. She was about to get up when she felt two strong hands on her bums, squeezing them tightly. She didn’t get up, just turned her head to see, and found the same guy.

He was feeling Keerthy's bums with both his hands. His expression was like his dick was already inside her pussy and he was exploding inside. His eyes were closed and he was tightly squeezing her bums. She tried to move forward in the same posture to get out of his grip. But he was holding her bums very tightly.

Keerthy decided to stand up and push him aside. She stood up straight and his grip loosened on her bums. She was about to turn around when his hands, progressed under her arms and reached both her boobs. He cupped her boobs with his palms over her t-shirt.

He started to squeeze them very hard. So hard that Keerthy was struggling to get out of his grip. Then Keerthy let out a soft moan. He slowly reduced his pressure on her boobs and she relaxed too. She was shocked that he was playing with her body, so daringly in an opened shop. He was kissing on her shoulders and neckline.

He dropped his hand till her waist. Keerthy thought he was going to leave her it wasn’t like she expected. He pulled her t-shirt upwards, along with her bra. Her boobs came out of her bra. He grabbed her bare boobs immediately. He started to maul them again with full pressure. Keerthy started to struggle again to get out of his grip.

He realized it and reduced his pressure. He mauled her boobs and twitched her nipples with his fingers. He kept on doing that for a few minutes. Keerthy was aroused by now and started moaning. Then dropped his hands back on her waist. Now Keerthy tried to move ahead to get out of his grip. But he pulled her back and his hands reached her trouser button.

Keerthy panicked. Is he going to fuck her there itself? What if other staff come there? What if any customer comes there? Keerthy struggled to get out of his grip. But he managed to open her button. He unzipped the chain and then, pulled her trousers along with her underwear, till her knees.

Keerthy's t-shirt was a jumble around her chest and trouser and underwear around her knees. He forced Keerthy to curve her body forward. her hand landed on 50 kg’s rice bags kept one upon the other. It was around 3 feet high and her hands landed on them. He pulled out his dick out of his lower and managed to push it inside Keerthy's pussy

Keerthy was fully wet by now and it went straight inside her pussy. He grabbed Keerthy's waist and started to fuck her. By this time Keerthy was completely aroused and she couldnt control anymore and started moaning. Just then three more male staff came there hearing her moaning sounds. They approached from behind. Keerthy was already bowed down. So until they reached either side of her, she didn’t see them. When they reached, one of them forwarded his palm towards her.

He grabbed Keerthys left boobs and started to squeeze it, not lightly but neither forcefully. The other guy did the same with her right boobs. The last guy sat in front of her and was looking below her face, seemed like towards her pussy. He was trying to adjust his hard-on in between.

The guy fucking Keerthy's pussy pulled the list from her hand and gave it to the guy sitting in front of her. He said to collect the items. When he will finish, he’ll do the collection. In that time he can fuck her. He took the list and left with the shopping cart.

The guy was already fucking Keerthy since long. So he grunted and filled her pussy. He pulled his dick out and stepped aside. She tried to get up, but he forced her back in the same position. Another guy pulled his dick out and immediately placed it inside her pussy. He grabbed both boobs and started to fuck her immediately.

He was very much desperate in terms of girls. So he didn’t take very long and he flooded her inside. As soon as he pulled his dick out, he was replaced by the third guy, who started to fuck Keerthy immediately. He identically grabbed her boobs and was pressing them hard.

Keerthy lifted her one hand and grabbed his hand to reduce the pressure. He reduced pressure for a few seconds and then reapplied with the same force. For the next 20 minutes, he fucked her. Each and every second of that session was brutal. When he was off the last guy replaced him, he wasn’t less brutal either.

He fucked Keerthy's pussy and mauled her boobs roughly. When he was done, the first guy returned. He told her that all items were been collected and will be packed and will be delivered by evening. She tried to pull her trousers up when he stopped her. He pushed her trousers till her feet and then pulled it out.

Same was done with Keerthy's t-shirt and bra. She was standing all naked with her sandals only. The first guy said, “As we collected the items, it was collected in 30 minutes. Normally it takes two to three hours. You arrived one and a half an hour ago. You still have the same amount of time. We want to fuck you once more, in your pussy and few want to fuck your ass.”

Keerthy didn’t reply anything and two guys grabbed her by her waist and started to move to the front counter. She was resisting going there but one of them assured her that there was no one. They reached there and really there was no one. The guy pushed her on the reception counter.

Keerthy's body till her tummy was on the table and from waist to feet parallel to table creating 90- degree angle. One of them brought an oil bottle, applied it on his dick and spread her ass cheeks. He pushed his dick in her asshole and it went straight inside.

In front of the counter was a mirror. She was clearly able to see who was inside her asshole. Keerthy was able to observe his expressions and the pleasure he was having. He fucked her asshole for good 20 minutes and flooded inside with loud grunt. As soon as he was off and withdrew his dick, the next guy came forward.

He turned Keerthy upside down and now her back was on the counter and legs up in the air. He pushed his dick inside her pussy and mouth was on her nipple. He started to suck her nipple and fuck her from the bottom. Another two guys came closer.

One of them gulped her nipple in his mouth and another one was standing above her head and was kissing her full mouth. He kept on kissing her and wasn’t in the mood to break the kiss. He was biting her upper lips, then her lower lips. Entering his tongue in her mouth, sucking her tongue so that it enters his mouth.

Meanwhile, the guy fucking Keerthy's pussy loaded her pussy with his sperms and stepped aside. He was immediately replaced by the next guy. But the stubborn guy, who was kissing her, didn’t leave her. He continued kissing her and the other two guys got involved in sucking her nipples.

Another 20 minutes passed and the guy was fucking her pussy, deposited another load of sperm in her pussy. Then the guy eating her lips left my lips. It was already soaring and he headed towards Keerthy's pussy. He turned her upside down and was projected for her asshole.

He applied the same oil and got inside Keerthy's ass immediately. Her asshole, pussy, and lips all were soaring. But he wasn’t letting her go without fulfilling his desire. She kept on looking on his face, in the mirror reflection. The pleasure he was receiving bit by bit on his face.

He kept on fucking Keerthy's asshole for 20 minutes and flooded inside. All of them left her, gave her a rag to clean herself and then handed her clothes. She got dressed up next to the counter itself and fixed her makeup back. She gave them the payment for the grocery and left for home.

Keerthy was thinking only one thing, is there something written on her face saying, ‘Anyone can fuck me.’

TO BE CONTINUED.....
best

THE ADVENTURES OF HARSHAVARDHAN : SEASON 3 ; EPISODE : 10 { SEASON FINALE }

S03 EP01 - PAGE 59 ;
S03 EP02 - PAGE 60 ;
S03 EP03 - PAGE 61 ;
S03 EP04 - PAGE 62 ;
S03 EP05 - PAGE 62 ;
S03 EP06 - PAGE 66 ;
S03 EP07 - PAGE 67 ;
S03 EP08 - PAGE 67 ;
S03 EP09 - PAGE 68

Now, it was the time to return to Hyderabad. Harshavardhan scheduled his programme accordingly. On the day of departure, a sumptuous food with a wide variety of dishes and drinks were prepared with the combined efforts of all females of the household for the honour of Harshavardhan.

All of them took lunch together. During lunch, Harshavardhan addressed all, "Although Mr. Ajay and his son Harish, who is Priyanka's husband are absent on this occasion due to their official works, I convey my regards to them. I am very much thankful and expressing my gratitude to Mrs.Shriya, and her daughters for showing their great hospitality towards me. During my staying here, I have enjoyed the best of my life which I never experienced before. I wish all the best for Priyanka, my niece, let her bring a bright baby safely to this household."

Then further he added, "I have booked two tickets for myself and Rashi in 1st class coupe. The train starts from Chennai at 5.00.p.m today evening, and it will reach Hyderabad tomorrow evening by 4.00.p.m. evening, a long journey from here. But en route, it will reach Vishakhapatnam tomorrow morning by 6.00.a.m. morning where Rashi will get down to meet her husband. I will be missing Rashi then, and onwards I will be alone till I reach Hyderabad.'

After lunch, Harshavardhan met all of his ladies privately and alone. All of his ladies embraced him tightly, kissed him, and cried emotionally, and shedding their tears. Harshavardhan also felt the pangs of departure in his heart as he loved all his ladies.

The most affected was Amrita, the youngest teen, his little darling. Their love was really so intense that both of them cried together with tight embrace, kissing each other frantically for one hour. Tears were rolling down from the eyes of both. Both of them became so emotional that they felt as if they could not survive without being seeing each other, without being live together.

This was the first time Harshavardhan, an aged old man of 60 years fell in love with a teen of 20 years seriously. Ultimately, they promised and committed to each other for keeping in touch with each other by communicating through telephone and letters in each and every month. Someone had rightly said that the love between an old man and a teen was deadly.

Then suddenly Amrita said, "My dear lover, I have committed a sin by hiding a truth before you. Since, I love you very much, I can no longer hide the truth. But promise me that you will not angry with me."

"What's that? Tell me dear. I promise that I will not be angry with you," said Harshavardhan.

"During our fucking session, I wanted your cum desperately inside my cunt. Although I was in fertile period, but I told you that I was in safe period so that you would cum inside me, even now also I am in fertile period," informed Amrita.

Harshavardhan was bewildered, and remembered his intense fucking with Amrita before few days, and said, "Ohhhh, my God! Amrita, you should have told me this fact. Don't worry. By chance if you get pregnant then don't tell your parents anything. Just inform me, I will make necessary arrangements for your early abortion."

All the females except Priyanka finally saw them off at the train station in evening.

They boarded the train, got into first class coupe reserved for them. There was still 20 minutes left to scheduled time for departure. The coupe was like a mini AC room with wide foam seats cum beds with raxine cover. Fresh white bed sheets, pillow, and blanket was placed in each upper and lower berth. Velvet curtains were put on in the glass windows to resist coming of light from outside. The entire floor of the coupe was covered with carpet. Harshavardhan placed all luggage under the lower berth. After TTE checked the tickets, Harshavardhan locked the door, and indicated Rashi to sit on the lower berth.

"Are we the lone passengers?" asked Rashi.

"I don't know, may be, I should have checked in to passengers list pasted near the door of the compartment," replied Harshavardhan.

"I will be delighted, if no one enters and intervenes this coupe nor will see us until morning," said Rashi with a mischievous smile.

Rashi got up, looked at him and said smilingly, "Do you want me to arrange my hair into a braid now?"

She untied her bun, hair got loosened cascading down reaching her mid thighs. Harshavardhan combed and brushed her hair straight down and she arranged her hair into a long bewitchingly thick loose braid reaching her thighs.

Harshavardhan hugged and encircled her from back, putting her long braid onto her front. Looking into the mirror, he said," Rashi, you look definitely much younger in long braid, anyone who see us envy me having you as a beautiful daughter. I should have brought Jasmine flowers."

Rashi said," Yeah! We are not a husband and wife on a honeymoon trip. Do I really look so young enough to be your daughter? I feel like a young girl at heart in your presence, because you treat me as one. You are my real man, lover and husband. You made me a complete woman. Despite being much older to me, you have maturity to make me feel like your wife."

The train had not started yet, it was stationery. They heard the knock at the door, and Harshavardhan opened the door. The TTE entered, and checked the tickets.

Harshavardhan asked, "Are there any more passengers in this coupe?"

"Yes Sir, two more passengers Mr. and Mrs. Narayan Rao are expected," he replied.

All of a sudden, Harshavardhan noticed the face of Rashi turned pale, and in a disturbing glance she looked at Harshavardhan as their privacy had been invaded.

At that moment, a very young couple entered in to coupe with their baggage. The TTE checked their tickets, and left. By this time, the train had started departing from the station. Harshavardhan locked the door from inside.

The young couple kept their luggage under the seat, and sat exactly opposite them.

After introduction, Harshavardhan came to know that the young man was Mr. Narayan Rao, who was a freshly recruited new officer at Chennai port. The name of his wife was Kalyani. He belonged to Vijayawada. As per the tradition, they married at quite young age. He was 25 years, and his wife was only 21 years, still a student, and was continuing her graduation. The most surprising fact was that they had been married just 10 days before, and they were coming to Vijayawada to attend some family function.

find

It was already evening, Harshavardhan switched on the light of the coupe. The lights in the ceiling of passage of the compartment outside their coupe were already switched on.

Harshavardhan asked," Mr. Narayan, when will you reach Vijayawada?"

"Sir, the train will reach around 10.pm. just few hours journey," replied Narayan Rao.

Harshavardhan exchanged a meaningful glance towards Rashi whose face now seemed to be happy. (After the departure of the couple, they will be the sole occupants of the coupe)

They were the typical south Indian couple. Narayan Rao was a young man but he was black in complexion, short height, had curly hairs and thick moustache on his face. It appeared that they belonged to rich family but they had no airs of modern culture. Their pernidhities reflected a semi-urban upbringing, definitely a conservative background.

On the contrary, his wife Kalyani was total in contrast to her husband.

What attracted Harshavardhan was her innocent and young pernidhity. She was still a student although she was married 10 days before. She was tall and very slim. She was fair although not pure white in colour, but her smooth skin was glazing.

She had jet black oiled long thick hair with central partition on her head, and made in to a single long braid which was reaching below her hips. She had a red coloured prominent bindi on her forehead. She had a streak of sindur(vermilion)in hair partition of her head. She wore jasmine flowers in her hair which reached at the end of her braid.

The entire coupe was pervaded with the sweet fragrance of her jasmine flowers. She had gold earrings, gold nose stud, and had gold chain on her neck. She had two wide gold bangles added with 6 nos of glass bangles in each of her wrists, which produced tinkling sound.

She was dresses in red coloured kanjeevaram pure silk saree covering her voluminous assets. Her medium sized small melon like conical firm breasts and enormous ass protruded out of her saree and her long knee length braid swings like a pendulum on her fat protruding inverted pots-like hips, while she walks.

She wore her saree three inches below her round deep fat navel revealing her breasts and cleavage through her very low and wide cut blouse. She had a charming and smiling face, but she was very shy, even she could not dare to stare Rashi directly, and would cast her glance downwards with dropping eyes.

Her husband, Narayan Rao climbed to the upper berth and Kalyani lay down on the lower one, just opposite Rashi.

After some time, Harshavardhan said," Rashi, let me go to pantry car which is adjunct to our compartment. Let me find some snacks and hot cup of coffee there as the Attendant has not come to our coupe with coffee."

He passed through the passage of compartment, and reached the pantry car. He took some snacks with a cup of coffee. He was informed that the dinner will be served at 9.30.p.m. in the coupe. He just strolled in the passage, and reached near the end of the compartment. The train was running with full speed and whistling on its way. The outside was completely dark.

The toilet was on the other side of the vestibule He just wanted to inspect the toilet of the compartment. He opened the door of the toilet, and found it to be western, very neat and clean, no foul smell was inside there. He was satisfied, then sat on a single chair near the toilet. He opened the glass of window, and could feel the fresh breeze flowing over his face. He felt soothing and energetic. But he felt his cock hard which was throbbing inside his pant when he thought about the young and innocent face of newly married girl Kalyani.

Rashi was sitting, and she was remembering her fucking experience with Harshavardhan in swimming pool and in the room of hotel at Pondicherry. She was waiting impatiently for the departure of this couple after few hours so that she and Harshavardhan could fuck without disturbances.

In the meantime, Kalyani needed to go to the washroom, and looked at her watch in the dim light coming from the other side of the curtain. It was 8.00.pm. by her watch. Not wanting to disturb her husband, she quietly got up and groped for her sandals in the dark. Her husband was sleeping soundly, and she didn't want him to disturb.

It was her first train journey, and being a newlywed bride, she hesitated to go to wash room alone without her husband. With a soft tone, she asked Rashi," Madam, I want to go to wash room."

Rashi returned from her thoughts. She could well read Kalyani's hesitation. Rashi smiled towards her, and said, "It seems, we are the sole occupants in this compartment. But don't worry, this is a 1st class AC compartment different from other compartments. This is well guarded by armed Railway protection force, and the general public passengers have no access to this compartment unless they have a proper ticket. You go straight to the far end of the compartment; there you will find the wash room. Further Uncle has also gone outside to take his coffee, he must be there somewhere around the compartment."

Kalyani smiled, and said, "Thanks!"

Stepping into the aisle without any noise, she headed straight to the lavatories to the far end of the compartment. Nobody was there in the entire compartment, it seemed there was no movement in the whole carriage, except her. Kalyani thought she should have taken a pee before entering in to coupe.

Harshavardhan had a rock like cock, but suddenly he felt the urinal pressure. To relieve from this, he wanted to pee. Since the toilet was in front of him, he got up and went inside the toilet. He did not feel it necessary to latch the door from inside as nobody was expected there as they were the sole occupants of the compartment. Harshavardhan lifted the toilet cover of western commode, unchained his pant, and lowered his underwear up to his waist so that he could pee comfortably. He picked out his big hard throbbing cock, aimed it towards the toilet hole, and he let out a gush of urine.

Reaching the well-lit vestibule, Kalyani stood near the washroom, facing the door to the western style toilet. She was hardly aware of the fact that Harshavardhan was taking a pee inside.

But to her surprise, the well-lit vestibule moments ago, suddenly became dark may be due to some power connection problems. But she could see the things aided by a flicker of light coming from inside the compartment. she took a couple of tentative steps to open the door of toilet, but she stumbled, and almost knocked off her feet due to heavy jolts of the train.

At first it seemed to be a crash, she thought that the train had met with an accident and that she had been jolted by its force. Actually, the train had stopped abruptly due to sudden signal. She was so shaken by the abrupt halting of train due to unexpected and uncontrollable heavy jerks that her body put force on the door of the toilet. Since the door was not latched from the inside, her body pushed into, and drawn in to the inside of toilet with a thud like an iron drawn in to Magnet.

Her body crashed with another human body inside the toilet, and she fell on him. Due to panic and her off balance, she held something long and hard meaty object in her right hand, and in her left hand, she tightly encircled his neck resulting her lips crashed with his lips, and forcefully opened his mouth.

Due to reverse action, automatically the door again moved backwards and closed in a thud. Now, she was in a closed Toilet.

Harshavardhan had just finished his peeing, and covered the hole with its cover. In the meantime, he noticed due to sudden jerk, the door was pushed open inside, and some female body crashed him on his body, gripped his big penis, and fell on him. Luckily, he balanced himself and sat on the cover of western toilet, the mouth of female crashed his lips forcefully, and his mouth was wide opened.

Now inside the Western style lavatory, it was well-lit, Kalyani became fully aware of her situation. It was Uncle. He was half naked from his waist, and sitting on toilet seat. She was sitting on the lap of uncle as her two legs were crossed above the naked hairy thighs of uncle. Surprisingly, she became aware of a tight grip of her hand on an enormous, big, and very long cock of uncle. which felt so hot as if her palm would get burn.

Then she became conscious of a hot tongue moving inside her mouth, throughout the cavity, even sucking her tongue which she had allowed unconsciously. Then she felt the pressure of two big hands of uncle on her boobs.

Her senses gone out for a moment. She could not believe whether it was a reality or dream. She became more conscious, and tried to recollect and rewind the whole matter.

It wasn't a train crash! Due to sudden jerk and stopping of the train, she was pushed inside the toilet where uncle was there previously, most probably peeing. She crashed him, fell on him, and the chain of accidents had caused all other things.

Within 10 days of her marriage, her husband had only fucked her 4 times. On the first night he took her virginity. Being a small-town girl, she was quite innocent, simple, and completely unaware of the details of sexual action, even she had no idea about foreplay She was just like a virgin land yet to be explored. On her first night, she was very much nervous, and bled, when her husband simply jabbed his cock inside her. She could only feel her sexual sensation slightly when her husband fucked her third times. Still, a lot to be learned by her.

During this moment, she could feel that uncle was cupping her breasts, and kneading her nipples above the blouse. This was the first time in her life, she felt a male tongue inside her mouth sucking her tongue which her new husband had never tried. She could feel the sexy taste of saliva which she gulped down her throat. Charged by sexual impulse, unconsciously she also started sucking his tongue. An electric passion swept through her entire tender and young body. Her two breasts swelled, and nipples hardened due to touch of Harshavardhan on her breasts.

Then she noticed that she had still grabbed the cock of uncle which she felt so hot as if her palm would get burn. Then the size of the cock struck her mind, she shrieked," Ohhh...my God, it is huge, very big."

She could n't believe the words coming out from her mouth spontaneously.

Harshavardhan smiled, and said, "I think, your husband's cock is much smaller than me. Am I right?"

Then she came to her senses, what was she saying? What was she doing? By this time, she should have gotten up from his lap. She released her grip from his cock, and tried to rise up from his lap. But destiny had other motives, again there was a sudden stopping of the train, and a heavy jolt.

Alas! she fell again on his lap, this type more forcibly on his lap, and out of panic, she encircled her two hands on his neck, and her mouth again pressed inside the mouth of Harshavardhan. This time when she was falling, to keep a balance of himself, Harshavardhan gripped the sides of her thighs, just below her big rounded ass above the saree with his two hands. As a result, her lower portion of saree along with her petticoat were lifted high above her waist exposing her red panties.

The toilet was a small space, as most of it was occupied by the toilet seat. She was being held in such a manner that their faces were being glued to each other, and their hot breathings were touching each other's face. Harshavardhan thought this was the right time to strike the hot iron. Without wasting further time, he started kissing her frantically in her whole face, simultaneously squeezing her two boobs.

He inserted his tongue deeply inside her mouth, and started sucking her tongue. It happened so quickly that the newly wed young woman was sexually charged immediately, and unknowingly, responded in a reciprocal manner by kissing him, and sucking his tongue. There was a heavy exchange of saliva between their mouths.

Now, from very close, Harshavardhan noticed the mehndi, still fresh on her hands right up to her elbows; a streak of red vermillion on her forehead just where her hair parted; her new Mangal sutra which dangled proudly in front of her breasts; her hands almost full with designer bangles; and most importantly, the most natural ornament on her face, the mole near her upper lip. A fresh girlish fragrance was emitting from her body, and entered in to his nostrils, he felt intoxicated.

He had her now, at his disposal, ready for his moment with this newlywed beautiful tender and young lady, some other man's wife. he hooked his fingers at the waistband of her new red panty (part of set of sexy lingerie she had bought for her wedding and honeymoon), and pulled it swiftly down below her ankles, consciously making sure to pocket it (in his front chest pocket).

He expected her to be shaved down there, as were most of the newlywed women. What he didn't expect was the feminine pinkness of her vulval lips, so beautiful and well; it was one of the smoothest vulva he had ever seen. His now almost-erect penis gave a bigger twitch of excitement.

He noticed her vulva was completely dry, which was a surprise to him. Normally, these newlyweds always thought about sex always, especially on the way to their honeymoons or during their journey with their husbands, fantasising about the sexual pleasures awaiting them; which made their vaginas ooze out sexuality, in anticipation for their imminent fucking. But that was not the case with her; maybe she wasn't turned on by her husband.

Hurriedly, he caught hold of the middle of her blouse just below her cleavage, and started unbuttoning her blouse, and made it opened completely. He took his hands to her back, unhooking her pink bra, and immediately bringing them back to the front, in order to squeeze her just exposed heavenly breasts. He let out a moan of pleasure as he felt the smoothness of her young breasts, the taut milky white skin and perky pink nipples.

Without much ado, he took the right one in his mouth and started to suck with all his might; mauling and pinching the left one with his right hand. All this while, her Mangal sutra oscillated in between her breasts.

The sensation of something wet brought Kalyani to her senses, she realized that 'something wet' on her breast was the saliva of old uncle, pouring out copiously from his mouth. She tried to wriggle again, to free her breasts from the mouth of uncle due to too much shame and shyness, but couldn't move an inch due to the grip which uncle had around her waist with his left hand.

Harshavardhan would have loved to play with such perfect breasts all night long, all nights for his entire lifetime, but he didn't have much time at his disposal. Letting go of her breasts, he adjusted her body, pulling her off the toilet seat slightly, with his left hand holding her around her waist. He spread her legs apart, pushing at her smooth soft thighs with his dark hairy ones, and positioned himself between them.

All this while, she tried to oppose every movement of him not by her physical pushing rather by her feigned and fake resisted voice,

" Uncle, please leave me. This is not good. I am married for just 10 days before. Don't enter your that big thing inside me, it is much bigger than my husband. I am like your daughter; how can you do this to me? You will kill me. Please...uncle leave me," she was protesting.

But, surprisingly, physically she was not resisting him, nor she was pushing him to get rid of his holds.

With his free right hand, he placed his fully erect penis at the entrance of her vagina, its moist pre-cum coated tip touching the lips of her pink vulva.

His penis gave the biggest twitch of excitement of the night while she shuddered with fear, excitement and sexual thrills.

Still holding her by her waist with his left hand, he used his right one to guide the tip of his penis beyond her vulval lips, his penis throbbing with ecstasy at their tightness. He left it there, at the edge of her vagina, and moved his right hand to her face, which was ashen with fear. He gripped her jaw tightly with his right hand, forced her face straight, and aligned it with his own; their nose tips barely a centimetre away.

He saw her beautiful face and read her fear. He consoled her, "Don't get nervous, my dear Kalyani. It will go easily inside your pussy, and I will give you more pleasure than your husband as I am more experienced than your husband."

"But, Uncle, it is too big for me, I cannot take it," she said in a nervous voice.

Holding her jaw, he made sure her eyes were fixed on his own; as with one forceful thrust of his pelvis, he tore into her dry vagina.

She shrieked out in pain as his penis assaulted her dry vagina. Such was the force of his first thrust that his penis was almost completely embedded inside her the first time itself, she heard him release a low moan of pleasure.

He saw her eyes dilate in shock and heard her groan in pain. Bringing his penis almost all the way out of her vagina, he thrust again, this time a little less forcefully as it regained its original depth. Then, like a man possessed, he began to piston his penis in and out of her vagina, in forceful rough thrusts, grunting like a pig every time the tip of his penis hit her cervix.

Kalyani thought that this was her worst nightmare come true. With each thrust, she felt unbearable pain radiate from her vagina, to all over her body, right to her head. Her initial loud shriek of pain had given way to low groans, which were synchronised with his thrusts; almost as if the energy of his thrusts travelled all the way up to her throat, vibrating her vocal cords of their own accord.

He stared into her helpless eyes as he continued to thrust in and out of her vagina, which had now begun to respond to his assault. He could tell, by the decreased amount of force that was now required to piston in and out of her, that her vagina had begun to release her own sex juices. He could also feel the increased wetness around his throbbing shaft, and also on his thighs. She was really secreting a huge amount of juices, now, his every thrust made a sloppy noise in her copious juices.

She couldn't believe that her vagina had begun to respond to this assault, as if it had a mind of its own. After fear and despair, she now felt immense shame as her vagina was adjusting and accommodating uncle's big penis, trying to derive pleasure out of his fucking. Maybe it was because of the slight repulsion she felt for her husband, maybe the feeling of being suppressed since childhood, maybe her womanhood needed an escape route.

The initial pain had subsided; and with each and every thrust, she could now feel a wave of carnal pleasure radiate from her vagina, to all over her body, right to her head. She couldn't believe her ears as a low moan of pleasure escaped her lips. To his surprise, he heard her moan in pleasure into her gag. It was a low sound, but it was definitely a moan of pleasure.

Kalyani was moaning," Uncle, Ohhhhhh...fuck me more...harder...fuckkkkk...Aaaahhhhh, I have never been fucked like this by my husband...Ohhh Goddd, how your big cock was able to enter fully inside my tiny hole...you are great uncle...fuckkk me more."

Then Harshavardhan felt that his big cock was pressed between very tight young pussy walls, and his cock would not move a bit. He wondered what happened inside her pussy, then he felt the flow of warm liquid passed through his nestled cock. Within a fraction of seconds, his cock was released from the tight grip of cunt muscles, and moved further. He could understand that Kalyani's cunt had released her first orgasm.

"Ohhhhhh...uncle, I am cummmingggg," screamed Kalyani in a loud voice as her orgasm gushed out of her cunt.

After sometime, Uncle stopped fucking her and withdrew his penis out of her dripping wet vagina. completely. To her surprise, her mind was swept by a wave of disappointment.

Harshavardhan felt a guilty consciousness in his mind. Although, this girl was married just 10 days before, but it was evident that she was not fully explored of sexual pleasures being very simple and innocent. He felt a pang of sin within himself to cum inside the cunt of this newlywed young women when her innocent husband was sleeping in upper berth. He withdrew his cock from her pussy.

Before she could fathom the reason for his abrupt halt, she had been flipped over.

He instructed," Kalyani, just balance yourself by grabbing the water tank of toilet with your two hands. She was embracing the water tank tightly, and bending her face inside the hole of toilet by crawling over the toilet seat and raising her ass above high. Her head now faced the dirty toilet seat, barely inches away; her Mangal sutra hung down due to gravity and its lower end was well below the rim of the toilet seat, oscillating like a pendulum.

She could feel the strong smell of dis-infection liquid coming from the hole of toilet. For a moment, she felt she would faint herself. Her knees were awkwardly bent, half her weight supported by the toilet seat. This was the most difficult and awkward position she had ever in her life. She felt he was standing behind her.

He said, "Kalyani, I cannot come inside your cunt otherwise you may get pregnant."

She felt her ass cheeks being drawn apart by his hands, and felt some wetness around her asshole. As she realized what was going to happen to her, she let out another shriek, her second last one that evening.

Harshavardhan spread her meaty ass cheeks, exposing her pink asshole. He hadn't expected her anal region to be devoid of hair too! The sight of her tight pink puckered asshole, the smooth surrounding hairless skin and the feel of her juicy ass cheeks, elicited another big twitch of excitement from his eager penis (even bigger than the one on touching her vulval lips). He was almost certain that she was an anal virgin, which made his penis twitch continuously. He, as well as his penis, was eager to violate this newlywed wife's anus.

He used the liquid soap in the toilet, to lubricate her asshole. He held her hair by both hands, pushed her further down (her face now at the level of the toilet seat rim) so as to get her ass up at a proper angle; and positioned his penis at her anal entrance.

She let out the loudest shriek of the evening when she felt his penis tear through her virgin asshole. If the earlier pain had made her delirious, this was intense enough to kill her. He poked at her asshole with increasing thrust, her tightness making it difficult for him to enter her anal canal. After a handful of pokes, her anal opening gave way and the whole length of his shaft entered her anal canal, with such a force that her head painfully banged against the water pipe behind the toilet seat.

It was as if her whole body was on fire, such was the intensity of the pain. She became a part of his thrusts inside her anal canal. With each thrust he gave, her body experienced its own mini earthquake, her head banged against the water pipe, her dangling breasts swivelled as if they would tear right off her body, her knees buckled; her eyes, which she had shut close to black out her mind, opened due to the forceful impact.

Intermittently, during those moments when her eyes opened, she saw her Mangal sutra, the sign of her harmonious matrimony, rubbing the inside of the toilet seat; each thrust making it scrape the seat more and more. All she could hear at that moment was the sound of that scraping. The sacred and pure necklace tied around her neck by her husband ten days ago, was now being contaminated in the impure of locations, both literally and figuratively.

But at the same time, Kalyani felt a strange sensation, an unknown pleasure and a heavenly feeling which emanated from the source of her anus, ignited, and spread through her entire body, and ultimately reached to her pussy. Kalyani could not control herself, she had her second orgasm, and she again screamed, "Uncle, I am cummingg again, Ohhhhhhh...fuckkkk."

Immediately, he inserted his fingers inside her cunt, and felt the gushing out orgasm of Kalyani.

Now, it was beyond his control, he could feel his approaching orgasm. His breathing became laboured and he took in this moment of pure ecstasy; gripping her dangling breasts tightly, he licked her neck from behind, as he felt the bulbous head of his penis bulge inside her anal canal, and spurted thick blobs, releasing his semen deep inside her ass hole.

He orgasmed in pure delight; ejaculated his semen in huge quantities, giving few secondary thrusts until all his juice had been milked out of his penis. It was one of the longest orgasms he had experienced, all the while moaning out in pleasure. Even after he had withdrawn his penis from this newlywed wife's anal canal, he was moaning in pleasure!

Hurriedly, he cleaned himself up, buckled his trousers, and made sure her panty was safely lodged in his shirt's pocket.

She was sitting on her own now. She put on her dresses.

As a final act of gratitude, he licked the mole above her lips. "You were a great fuck, Kalyani! To remember our great fucking, I am keeping this red panty with me as a memento for ever," he said.

"I am leaving first before you, so that nobody should have any doubt," he said and left.

Harshavardhan entered the coupe, and found Rashi asleep while seating. Slowly, he sat beside her.

After leaving of Harshavardhan, Kalyani immediately locked the toilet door from inside and looked at her in the mirror. Her hairs were dishevelled, her face was smeared with the patches of red vermilion during their sex act. A beautiful fresh rose was smashed in to scattered petals. She washed her face with water. After making sure that her outer appearance was okay, she stepped back into the vestibule (now brightly lit) and headed back to her berth.

She entered in to the berth. Her husband was sleeping soundly, exactly as before. Even Rashi was sleeping while sitting. Harshavardhan was sitting beside Rashi. As she stepped back on to her berth, she felt a blob of her Uncle's semen ooze out of her asshole wetted the backside of her dress.

She sat down on her berth just in front of uncle, panty-less, her ass cheeks wet with Uncle's semen. She indicated Uncle to bring his face closer to her face. They both embraced tightly and French kissed with each other. She looked at her watch; it read 9:30 P.M. Within an hour, Kalyani had been transformed from a newlywed wife to a different woman by Uncle who had invaded her 'inner appearance'.

She whispered in his ear, "Uncle, I love you, I cannot forget you never ever in my life."

Then there was a sharp knock at the door. Everybody was alerted from their sleep. Harshavardhan opened the door. The Attendant was there with dinner plates for everybody.

The Attendant then turned towards Narayan Rao, and said, "Sir, the train will reach Vijayawada, your destination place within half an hour."

All of them started taking dinner, and Kalyani was casting hidden glances towards Harshavardhan frequently like a teen girl towards her boyfriend at her first love. Harshavardhan was giving her flying kiss by making his lips round, of course un noticed by everybody.

After exactly half an hour, the train reached Vijayawada. The couple got down with their luggage. They thanked both Rashi and Harshavardhan for their company during the journey. Harshavardhan accompanied them to the end of the compartment near the door to help them. Kalyani was following her husband who was going ahead with luggage.

For a second, Harshavardhan grabbed Kalyani from behind, and planted hot kisses on her face, put his tongue inside her mouth for a quick suck of her tongue. Both of them exchanged a heavy quantity of saliva inside their mouths. First, Narayan Rao got down from the compartment with luggage. Then Harshavardhan put his two hands under the arms of Kalyani, the young wife so that she could get down comfortably to step on platform.

For the last time, he cupped her two smooth breasts above her blouse for some seconds while she got down. Harshavardhan was still standing near the open gate. The train had started for departure. The couple waved their hands to him, and he also waved to them. He could glimpse the innocent beauty face of Kalyani for the last time. He returned to berth.

Harshavardhan closed the door securely from inside. Rashi rushed towards him, and kissed him frantically.

"At last, now we are alone," she said.

"The couple was nice and lovable," remarked Harshavardhan.

"But, because of them, we lost our valuable hours to be together, virtually we both were separated for some hours. Another thing, I noticed, you were infatuated and smitten by the young beauty Kalyani," said Rashi with a smile.

Harshavardhan also smiled, and said, "really, I wanted to fuck her." Little did she know that he had already fucked Kalyani.

He embraced Rashi, put his hot lips on her.

"Uncle, I would be missing you from tomorrow. You filled my cunt with your monstrous cock so completely and filled my soul and heart with love, opening up inner depths, touching me deep to the core, made me pour out all my juices, making me melt and open floodgates, and flow out all stored juices and thoughts, feelings, and desires.

I have submitted myself uninhibitedly, shamelessly and completely to you. It was like opening of dam brimming with water and the floodgates opened. It was the first time I had ever experienced what it was like to feel a real man inside. Uncle, first time in my life, I experienced such an intense multiple long drawn never-ending multiple orgasms while fucking. I never experienced orgasm so far with my inept and useless husband all these months," said Rashi.

Harshavardhan said, "I feel happy to know that. I made you orgasm for the first time while fucking. That's why you scratched my back, drawing blood'

Rashi said, "Uncle, a woman submits and surrenders herself and worships the man who can give her sexual bliss. Even now with you surrounding me, my whole body is reacting with enthusiasm and expectation. You have the sensuous touch to ignite me, put me on fire and capacity to make me explode."

Harshavardhan replied," Rashi, now that you have me. I will explore every part of your sensuous and sensational beautiful body, enter, open and fill all your holes dear. You need to be fucked now dear."

Her saree pallu dropped to the floor, Harshavardhan removed her blouse and bra, releasing her huge, voluminous, heavy and firm, hanging conical breasts. Her firm jutting brown nipples were hard in his fingers as he stroked them, and then lifting her breasts up stroking from bottom, said, "Rashi, I wish I could suck milk from your breasts."

"You can, Uncle, once you give me a baby. Impregnate me, and once I give birth to your son, I can feed my breast milk to both of you forever. I want a son from you, our love child from you, Uncle." She said.

"I will give you a son, Rashi," Harshavardhan said.

He kissed her breasts, sucking her engorged hard nipples, and removed her saree, untied her petticoat and took off his pants, asked her to sit down on the berth, her thighs spread wide, placed her fat thighs on both sides of his shoulders.

"I want to eat you, eat your cunt. Rashi, "said Rashi.

"You are the first man to eat me, uncle, my husband has never touched my cunt with his tongue. Eat my cunt. It is all yours," she said.

Her legs were spread wide, his mouth and nose were pressing into her labium. Harshavardhan could actually feel his face pressing ever so slightly inside her body! Her cunt smelled like heaven; he wished he could eat this cunt out. He started licking her engorged big protruding pink wet clitoris, slurping and lapping up her cunt juice with his tongue, inserted his tongue into her cunt deep and licking all over. He sucked her overflowing cunt juice.

He bent forward, licked her cunt from bottom to top, flattening his tongue. He inserted his tongue deep inside her cunt, making his tongue stiff clutching it with his teeth. Running his tongue around inside her cunt, probing and licking, he brought his tongue out of her cunt and lapped up her tasty delicious cunt juice having a peculiar pleasant smell. He put his lips against her cunt and slurped with loud noise, the more he slurped, the more juices were oozing out. It was like drawing water out of a well, never dry.

Harshavardhan started devouring her cunt, sucking her juices, slurping, licking her all over cunt sucking her juices, pressing my mouth to her cunt and sucking, making slurping noise.

"Oh, God, you are sucking out all my juice," she said by pressing his head, onto her cunt.

As he was slurping up her juice, he could feel the sensations of her cunt muscles pulsating, quivering against his lips and face. She pressed her thighs around his face lifting her legs and keeping them on his shoulders. It was as if she was trying to take him into her cunt, trying to push him all of him back inside her

"Oh. Uncle, you are sucking all my stored juices, you are emptying all my juices stored for you all these years," moaned Rashi.

Harshavardhan got up and turned her around. She offered her wet juicy cunt, her hands holding onto the berth. He entered her juice-drenched cunt, opening her up, penetrating slowly and steadily going into her like a knife in slab of soft butter mound, filling her deep cunt to the bottom. He kept his cock filled in her cunt without moving for a while. He took hold of her long braid into one hand and pulled roughly holding her ass with another and started fucking her cunt deep.

The train was moving with a rhythmic noise and his cock was moving in her cunt like a piston, forward and backward at a steady pace rhythmically enjoying each stroke opening up her cunt, every time like a boring machine tool boring into a soft rain drenched earth and her cunt receiving his cock with equal enthusiasm.

"Oh, God, Rashi Your pussy is so tight," he said, "You're so wet. Are you wet because you like the feel of my cock ramming you?"

He further said, "You are sexy slut, longhaired luscious bitch and a dirty whore. Do you like my cock ramming your cunt? I am going to rip off your cunt."

"Oh, Uncle, my god, fuck me, fuck my cunt deep yes. Fuck your Rashi, "she was making loud noises with abandoned carelessness.

Rashi was thrusting her ass up to meet his cock, he increased the momentum matching the increasing speed of the train. He rotated his cock in her cunt sideways and opened her cunt wide.

"I think I'm going to come I'm going to fill up your little cunt." groaned Harshavardhan.

Her cunt was gripping his cock and releasing it, repeatedly; her orgasmic response was gradually increasing and then reached its peak as her cunt gripped his cock tightly for a long time and slowly releasing. It was like Tsunami waves one after another; her body was shivering. She was like a wild animal crying aloud with ecstatic orgasmic pleasure. Gradually her orgasm subsided, as he was still fucking at a high speed with all his energy, pounding into her cunt.

Harshavardhan's cock finally ejaculated loads and loads of hot lava, thick sperm into her cunt. She gripped his cock, squeezed and sucked all his sperm with her cunt muscles into her, draining and emptying him. This was what she wanted, she wanted to be fucked, becoming pregnant, and he was determined not to disappoint her. They disentangled, and she cleaned his cock with towel and lie down on the berth to allow his sperm to enter her womb and couple with her waiting fertile egg.

She smiled and said," Uncle, I have never been fucked so intensely. You are a passionate fantastic lover. You fuck like a lion. I think you made me pregnant today."

Rashi said, "I am in fertile ovulation period. It has been two weeks since I had cyclical periods. Woman intuitively knows when her hormones are at peak and her egg is ready to receive the sperm. It is on such rare occasion, tonight, I have been fucked by you and got pregnant by you."

It so happened; she was right. Actually, she got impregnated by him on that night. Later on, it was confirmed by the pregnancy test.

"Uncle, you treat me as if I am your young newly married loving wife though I am of your daughter's age. You have the maturity and confidence in you to make me feel like a young newly married girl. I am sure many a woman might have submitted herself to you enamoured by your charm," said Rashi.

She was tired and sleepy. She put her head in his lap, and slept peacefully. He also slept in the same position.

It was early in the morning, Harshavardhan woke up and she also opened her eyes.

Rashi got up and said," Oh! I slept off talking to you."

She washed her face, upbraided her hair, combed and arranged into a bun.

Harshavardhan asked her to sit on his lap and kissed her on cheeks.

She crooned, "Do not look so happy as if we are newly married couple returning from honeymoon. My husband will come to the station to receive me. Do not forget to bless him as he is your son-in-law in relation."

Harshavardhan hugged and kissed her and said, "You are looking so lovely and beautiful and happiness written on your face."

The train reached the station of Visakhapatnam. From window, they could see a tall and handsome young man, Rashi's husband was proceeding towards their compartment. After few minutes, he entered in to the birth. He embraced Rashi, and planted a husband kiss on her forehead. Then Rashi introduced her husband to Harshavardhan. He came and touched the feet of Harshavardhan to seek his blessings. Harshavardhan blessed him.

Now, it was a time for farewell. Harshavardhan could see the teary eyes of Rashi when her husband collected the luggage, and she followed him.

They got down to the platform. Harshavardhan was standing near the door. The train had already started for departure. Both Rashi and her husband waved at him, and he also waved at them. With a heavy heart, he returned to his berth.

END OF SEASON 3........... ( SEASON 4 COMING SOON........ )
Waiting for season 4

One evening when I returned from work Rashmika said, 'Welcome home Randy.'

'Randy! Who told her that name? Some body has been here' I thought and said loudly, 'Hello Rashmika has someone been here?'

'Yes a Mrs. Anushka was here. She said that she worked under you. She said that she just dropped in to get acquainted but went on and on with Randy this and Randy that. Tell me Randhir why does she call you Randy. How does she know you are so randy, is it by working "under" you' Rashmika replied emphasizing the words 'working under you.'

'So it was Anushka. I must remember to take her to task tomorrow' I thought. 'Don't be silly Rashmika. You are letting your fertile imagination get the better of you' I replied laughing aloud, 'not only she but also everyone in the company calls me Randy including my boss Mr. Swami and the MD. It is a short form of Randhir.'

'Oh I see' she mused, 'Randhir...Randhir...Randy I like the sound of it. In future I will also call you Randy.'

'Sure' I replied, 'now if the inquisition is over my lady then may I wash up.'

'No not yet' she said, 'if she has not been here then can you explain to me how does she know that I have rearranged the furniture?' I made a mental note to kill Anushka in the morning.

My brains worked with lightning speed. 'Oh that is also easily explained. This flat belongs to her friend. It was through her good offices that I managed to get it so cheaply' I replied.

'Randy just remember, if I ever hear your name attached with another woman then I will leave you' Rashmika said in a matter of fact tone.

'God is this woman jealous?' I thought, 'I have to be extra careful in future.'

In the morning when I reached my office I found the three ladies in a huddle. 'Ladies in my cabin...now' I ordered.

'Anushka was telling us how beautiful your wife Rashmika is' Shriya said excitedly.

'Yes no wonder you fell for her' Lavanya gushed.

'Yes she is very pretty but she is also very jealous' I retorted and narrated all that happened yesterday. With folded hands I said, 'Please ladies don't go visiting her anymore and should you happen to meet her then, I beg of you, be very careful in what you say.' Extracting their promise to this effect I let them go.

It was a long-standing tradition in the company that the management invited all the employees and their spouses to a gala party on the Founding Day of the company. This year's party was to be held on the lawns on The Country Club. The Country Club was the most exclusive club in town. The list of it's members read like a page from the 'Who's Who.'

Rashmika and I reached the venue punctually at eight. 'Rashmika this is a club I would love to join. Isn't it beautiful?' I said waving my hand around.

The lawns were immaculately maintained. Hundreds of strings of small blue ornamental lights lay lazily amidst the foliage. The trees and the bushes were flood lit by soft light of different colors. Multi colored seasonal flowers in full bloom added to the general beauty.

'Yes it is very pretty. Just like a fairyland' Rashmika sighed.

A large number of guests were already there. The waiters dressed in white moved around serving drinks and snacks. As we mingled with the guests, Anushka descended upon us and taking Rashmika by the arm announced, 'Come Rashmika, I will introduce you to everyone.'

Left to my own devices I joined some of my colleagues. 'Hey Randy where is your drink' one them asked.

'What is the hurry I have just arrived. The waiter will come around' I replied.

'They are a lazy lot. If you wait for them then you won't get more than two drinks in the whole evening' he said amid general laughter, 'go to the bar and fetch yourself a drink.'

On the way to the bar I spotted the MD and Mr. Swami sitting alone on a sofa. I went up to them and greeted them. 'Good to see you Randy' MD said, 'where is your drink? Go help yourself my boy.'

'Yes sir' I replied, 'I was on my way to the bar when I saw you.'

As I collected my drink from the bar I spotted Shraddha talking to the Sales Manager. 'God I hope she doesn't make a scene' I prayed silently and moved from one group to another trying to avoid meeting her.

Half an hour later someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and found myself face to face with Shraddha. 'Hello Randy' she said in a sad voice.

'Hello Shraddha how are you?' I asked cheerfully.

'Congratulations. Anushka was telling me that you are married now' she continued with tears filling her eyes.

'Look here Shraddha. Please calm down' I said hastily, 'I am sorry.'

'Don't worry Randy I am not going to make a scene' she replied with a forced smile dabbing her eyes with a handkerchief.

'Believe me Shraddha, I tell you honestly, I just could not help it' I pleaded, 'my father said Randhir get married and I didn't have the guts to refuse.'

'Yes I understand. I have no regrets. I have had my innings and now it is her turn' she said then brightening added, 'Randy won't you introduce me to her?'

'Sure. Come' I replied relieved.

'Rashmika this is Shraddha, our MD's niece' I said.

'Randy she is very pretty' Shraddha said smiling, 'no wonder you fell for her.'

As they talked I noticed "The Trio" making a beeline for us. 'You girls get acquainted. I will go and sit with the bosses for a while' I said beating a hasty retreat.

Both the MD and Mr. Swami were busy discussing something. I stood respectfully at a distance. MD said, 'Randy don't stand there like a bloody statue. Pull up a chair and join us.'

They sat on a sofa overlooking the guests. I took a chair facing them. Sitting near them I could overhear their conversation. 'Sir look at that fabulous woman' Swami said pointing to some woman behind me.

'God these guys just don't get enough' I thought smiling to myself.

'Swami you are right, she is a rare beauty' MD said.

'Sir have you seen her shapely boobs and her hourglass figure?' Swami continued with a loud sigh.

'Yes Swami I see it. Have you noticed how graceful her movements are?' MD replied, 'boy she is the most beautiful woman I have seen in a long time. Swami just watching her makes me ooze pre-cum'

'Sir I am leaking pre-cum since I first spotted her half an hour ago. My underwear is nearly wet' Swami said laughing.

'Swami do you know who she is?' MD inquired.

'No sir I am seeing her for the first time' Swami replied, 'I wonder who she is sir?'

'We will have to find out won't we?' MD said and turning to me added, 'Randy my boy go and find out who this paragon of beauty is.'

'Who sir' I said turning around.

'That woman in the white sari. The one who is talking to my niece Shraddha MD replied.

Smiling I replied, 'She? Sir, she is my wife Rashmika.'

'Your wife? You never told me that you had married' Mr. Swami complained.

'Never had the occasion sir' I explained.

'Won't you introduce her to us?' MD asked.

'Sure sir' I replied and fetched Rashmika.

'Rashmika this my MD Mr. Rajan and this is my direct boss Mr. Swami' I said by way of introduction.

'Namaste' Rashmika said respectfully.

'Rashmika come sit here' MD said patting the space on the sofa between them.

'Thank you sir I am fine here' Rashmika replied politely and sat down opposite them on my chair.

For the next twenty minutes they made small talk. I could see that Rashmika was getting restless and wanted to leave. Luckily Shraddha came to her rescue. 'Rashmika are you going to sit here all evening? Come let us eat, the dinner is served. God, am I hungry' she said.

'Excuse me sir' Rashmika said and pulling her sari tightly round her shapely body followed Shraddha.

'OOOOOO sir look at her firm ass' Swami cooed staring at Rashmika’s receding figure.

'Swami you are incorrigible' MD laughed, 'a firm ass always makes you wild doesn't it?'

'Sir there is no greater pleasure than poking a firm ass' Swami said enthusiastically.

'Come on Swami this is not what you said the other day' MD chided him.

'Well second to deflowering a young virgin' Swami corrected himself sheepishly.

When we reached home Rashmika said, 'Randy I didn't like your bosses. They were like animals. Leering at me as if they wanted to devour me.'

'Don't be silly. You are imagining things' I replied, then laughing added, 'my dear you are so beautiful that it brings out the beast in a man.'

The matter was forgotten and life went on as usual but not for long. On the following Sunday afternoon I received a call from Mr. Swami. He told me that the MD wants me to attend a meeting in the company suite of Hotel Bailey at eight that evening.

At dot eight I reached the venue of the meeting. MD and Swami were the only ones present. 'Where are the others?' I asked.

'There are no others' Swami smiled, 'MD and I wanted to talk to you alone. Randy, take a seat.'

'There seems to be something big in the air' I thought sitting down on the chair indicated by Mr. Swami.

'Swami, give Randy a drink' MD said. Swami filled a glass half full with an amber liquid and after adding ice to it, handed it to me saying, 'Cheers Randy.'

'Cheers' I said and took a sip.

'WOW! This is great stuff. So smooth' I said appreciatively.

'Yes it is a twenty-year-old scotch. The best scotch on the market' Swami replied proudly, 'what do you drink normally?'

'Me? I drink rum. I can't afford this. It is far too expensive for me. ' I said truthfully.

'Who knows by the end of the evening you might be drinking this everyday' Swami replied with a sly smile.

'So my feeling was right. I am in for a raise' I thought smiling to myself taking a big gulp.

'Drink up my boy' MD said, 'there is lots of it. Swami, give Randy another drink.'

'Randy, Swami tells me that you are doing an excellent job' MD said.

'Yes my boy' Swami said, 'you are brilliant.'

'The suspense is killing me. Why don't you come out with it?' I thought taking another big gulp but aloud I said, 'Thank you sir.'

'Randy your wife Rashmika is very beautiful' MD said, 'her figure is superb and her shapely boobs, boy just out of this world.'

'Don't forget her firm ass sir' Swami added.

'What has Rashmika to do with all this? Why are they suddenly talking about her' I thought draining my glass. I was confused. 'B..But what has Rashmika got to do with my raise?' I stammered.

'See Swami I told you Randy is very sharp. He knows that we have called him here to give him a raise' MD said, 'show him the letter you have prepared.'

Dipping into his pocket Swami extracted a letter and gave it to me. 'Read it son' he said.

The letter, duly signed by the MD, was addressed to me. According to it my salary was being raised to a figure beyond all my dreams. In my excitement I did not wait for Swami to refill my glass but took the bottle, pouring myself a large drink and took a big gulp.

'What do you think about it? You want it, don't you?' Swami said taking the letter back from me.

'Yes sir very much' I replied eagerly.

'Then you will have to earn it' MD said. I didn't understand what he meant.

My head was already reeling I said, 'I will do anything you want me to do to earn it.'

'Randy, I envy you, you are a very lucky guy' MD said, 'you are able to see Rashmika naked, fondle her shapely tits and fuck her pussy every night. I bet her cunt is quite a clipper.'

Nonplused I stared at him.

'Not to forget her firm ass sir. It is sooo beautiful' Swami drooled, 'Randy, I do hope you are making full use of her ass by fucking it often.'

The conversation had taken quite a different turn. I did not appreciate the way they were talking about Rashmika but was scared that if I protest too loudly then I might lose my raise. 'Sir please you are talking about my wife' I protested mildly.

Changing the subject abruptly MD said, 'Randy I understand that your present accommodation is very cramped. How would you like to live, rent free, in a company flat on Harrison Road?

'M...me living on Harrison Road? The poshest locality of the city' I said excitedly, 'yes sir, yes sir I would love it.'

'Randy listen. Both the raise and the flat can be yours if you will only do MD a small favour' Swami said.

'M..me do MD a favour? If it is within my power then sir, I am prepared to do anything you command' I replied taking a big gulp.

'Swami fill up Randy's glass' MD said, 'Randy the truth is that since I saw your wife Rashmika the other night I have not been able to sleep. I just dream of her. I want you to deliver a willing Rashmika to me. If you do that then you will not only get the raise and the flat but I will help you in many other ways also.'

'To us sir' Swami corrected hastily.

'Yes to both of us' MD confirmed.

To put it mildly I was shocked beyond words. I picked up my glass and nearly emptied it in one go. 'God they had designs on my wife. They wanted to fuck her' I thought angrily and the visions that I had seen a few minutes earlier of rubbing shoulders with the elite of the city started to fade rapidly.

'WHAT ARE YOU SAYING SIR' I started loudly but scared finished in a whimper, 'y...you w...want to f...fuck m..my w...wife?'

'See sir I told you that Randy is an intelligent man. Yes Randy we want to fuck Rashmika, your wife' Swami said with a satanic smile.

TO BE CONTINUED.....
rashmika as wife... and the premise... very nice

b
COWARD HOUSEWIFE STARRING KEERTHY SURESH - 1

This story is about Keerthy Suresh, age 24, fit body, slender legs, especially curved thighs especially thicker than normal. Firm and straight boobs as especially noticed by everyone, fair skin, height 5 feet 5 inch.

Keerthy herself is amazed that 36 sized boobs can stand so straight even without a bra. Her nipples are semi brown in color. Her face has an innocent look and lips are magnificent. The biggest fact of her life is that she is a coward. She doesn't have the guts to resist anything. Not even girls, males are out of the question.

Keerthy was once traveling on a bus and the bus was crowded. A guy was just standing behind her and was packed with her in that crowded bus. So much packed that his body was rubbing hers. When the bus jerked he accidentally placed his hands on her boobs.

It was the speed breakers on the road and not one, several were there. So not only he placed his hands on her boobs but even pressed them a few times while the bus was getting jerked. He was expecting her to respond but she was stoned. Keerthy was feeling every bit of it but was shocked to hell.

Her inner guts didn’t permit me to respond. He was shocked too with the fact that she didn’t respond. But he didn’t withdraw his hand and was waiting for Keerthy to respond back. But she didn’t, so he started to press her boobs slowly and steadily. For the whole 30 minutes, he kept on taking pleasure of her boobs, squeezing until his stop came.

He got down and Keerthy felt relaxed. But 2 minutes later, another guy who was having an eye on the action, placed his hands on keerthy's boobs. she turned back to see who he was. He harshly said to look forward and not to turn back. Keerthy, like an obedient idiot, turned her head forward.

Keerthy allowed him to maul her boobs until her stop came in 20 minutes. After getting down, keerthy rushed to the public toilet and saw her boobs. They had turned red due to the rough mauling. So now you must have got the idea of how she was. Keerthy has passed post graduation and so her family started to search for a groom

Within three months of search, Keerthy got married to a guy named Suraj Anant. He was a Government officer and working in general shift means 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Keerthy didn’t have an affair in her college days. So she was a virgin at the time of marriage. Her husband was very happy with the fact that Keerthy was a virgin.

His trust of her being a good character girl was being fixed in his head. So the trust was built which wasn’t to be shredded easily. The family consisted of father-in-law, mother-in-law, two elder brothers of her husband and their wives. Both of them had one kid each.

The eldest brother had a ten years old son named Sachin. The second brother had a 5 years daughter named Komal who studied in UKG. All the cooking was done by the eldest brother's wife named Shakuntala. The housekeeping was done by the second brother’s wife named Sujata.

Now Keerthy helped them in their work but they usually denied her interference. But when she insisted a lot Sujata came up with an idea. She suggested that Keerthy can go and drop Komal to school at 8 in the morning and can pick her up at 1 in the afternoon. This wasn’t a heavy work so Keerthy objected.

But she said to start with it and later she’ll allot more. Now arguing wasn’t a feature of keerthy and so she didn’t. Next day Keerthy went with them to see the road and school. The school wasn’t far away. But the location it was situated was an isolated location, few complexes nearby and no residential area.

The nearby area was open fields and few areas had thick bushes, and 5-6 feet’s high shrubs. So from the next day, Keerthy started to perform her duty. she rushed to drop Komal at 7:45 am and then went to pick her up at 12:30 pm. Getting early for pickup was another issue of school.

Actually, the kids were sometimes left early around 12:45 pm or sometimes late around 1:15 pm. So Keerthy had to reach till 12:40 pm. But usually, she reaches there by 12:30 pm. One day the sun was burning hot. Keerthy reached there around 12:30 pm and was feeling very thirsty. So she decided to drink a bottle of cold drink.

Keerthy reached a nearby shop. She ordered a cold drink and started to sip sitting on the stool outside. Just a few feet away a guy in thirties was sitting and smoking. He was wearing a dirty shirt and pants with uncombed hair. He seemed like some kind of local goon. But she didn’t pay any attention to him.

Keerthy must have caught his attention. So he said, “What a fine piece of ass you got!” she was stunned by his remark. But neither had she turned back nor did she reply anything. The second comment which arrived was, “Wow! Look at those thighs, perfectly shaped; I would love to lick them for hours.”

Keerthy's reaction was the same, no reaction, no comments. He fired his third comment when she was getting up, after finishing her cold drink. He got a chance to peak at her boobs and so he commented. He commented a little louder, “Wow so nice boobs must be so soft and would love to enjoy them.”

Keerthy's reaction was the same, she didn’t even look at him and went to the counter and returned the bottle. She paid the cash for the cold drink and reached for her Activa. She started her Activa and reached back to the school gate. She waited there for Komal to be released.

After 5 minutes, when she turned back, she was stunned to see the same guy standing a few feet away from her. Now she panicked a little and her expression was giving him the idea about it. Guys like him maybe sensed the fear and panic emotions of girls. Keerthy was sitting on her Activa with both legs facing the left side of the vehicle.

Just after 2-3 minutes the guy walked and reached in front of her, just 3 feet away. Now her panic level reached 100%, and he realized it immediately. He said, “Hi! Myself Purushottam, you can call me Puru. My friends mostly call me Puru.” He forwarded his hand towards me.

But Keerthy didn’t raise her hand toward him. She was looking at him with discomfort. Her expression was like a lamb sitting in front of a lion. He asked her to at least shake hands. She panicked at his words and automatically her hand went towards him. He took her hand in his and shook hand.

But instead of leaving her hand, he kept holding my hand. He started to press Keerthy's hand and feel how soft it was. He commented, “Wow you got a very soft hand, feel like kissing them.” Now the place was totally isolated and not a single guy was near. He pulled her hand up and kissed on it.

Keerthy was dead shocked when he commented lewdly, “I was thinking how it would feel. This hand holding my dick, giving me a hand job.” He looked upwards towards the sky and pretended himself thinking about it. He smiled and looked back towards her face.

He shot one more comment. He said, “Your skin is very soft, I was thinking how soft your boobs and butts must be.” A born coward, that much happened and still, she didn’t find the courage to speak a word. Just then the peon peeped outside and Puru left her hand immediately.

The peon looked at Keerthy and said, “Madam, the class is going on. The school will release around 1:30 PM. You can go and wait in the shade of a tree, in the front of the school gate or side of the school boundary. You’ll hear the school bell then you can come. Why are you standing in the sun?”

Keerthy said ok and his head went inside again. She looked at the clock which was pointing at 12:50 pm. Still, more than half an hour was left. She cursed God and the situation that how she will handle this jerk till then. After a minute’s pause, Puru asked, “What’s your name.” She said, “K…K…Keerthy Suresh.”

He asked, “What’s your age?” She said, “T…T…Twenty-four.” He asked, “Married?” On which Keerthy just nodded her head. He asked, “How much time before you got married?” She said, “One and a half months ago.” He kept his one hand on her left thigh and pressed it.

He said, “Wow then your pussy must be too tight, good.” Keerthy nearly jumped off the seat but didn’t try to remove his hand from her thigh. He pressed her thighs a few times and said, “Solid, Nice one.” He paused for a few seconds and said, “Why don’t you come along with me to the side of the school. It’s quite hot here, the sun is really burning.”

Keerthy shook her head in negative. But he said that it was uselessly making formalities. He took her palm in his palm, held them tight and pulled her towards him. She got up from the seat and was literally being dragged behind him. They reached to the side wall of the school.

He made Keerthy stand there with her back towards the wall and face towards him. He didn’t leave her palm and kept pressing it gently. He said, “I was saying that your skin is too soft. Your boobs and butts must be soft also.” She didn’t reply. So he said, “I don’t think you’ll mind if I check it myself.”

Keerthy panicked again, her eyes became round with his words and action. As he kept his right palm on her left boob, over her saree and blouse. He immediately pressed it a few times and said, “Seems soft but this way, how I will feel the skin.” He left her hand and boob.

He pulled Keeerthy's saree from her shoulder, bunched that area in a tug and said, “Hold this!” She was too terrified with his progress. The harsh words sent shivers to her spine. Her nerves stopped working. She grabbed hold of the saree in her left hand. He progressed his hands towards her blouse cleavage.

Keerthy tried to raise her hand to stop him. He said harshly, “Don’t you dare to raise your hands up. Else I’ll slap your cheeks very hard, understood?” She immediately nodded yes. He grabbed hold of the blouse buttons. He started to open the buttons from top to bottom. All in an open field, just beside the roadside.

Keerthy being a top class coward and the idiot didn’t even bother to resist. In a few seconds, he managed to get rid of all the buttons. He spread apart both sides of the blouse. Now the bra was in his view, but he pulled the bra upwards and tugged above the boobs. Now boobs were open to view.

He said, “Soft white and look at those nipples, so delicious.” He grabbed both her boobs and started to press them violently. He was pressing them roughly. Keerthy just closed her eyes and turned her head towards the right side. He said, “Your boobs skin is really very soft and boobs too. But nipples are looking delicious. I can’t resist sucking them. I’m sure you won’t mind.”

Before Keerthy could respond to his words, she opened her eyes to look at him. His lip reached her right boob’s nipple and was inside his mouth, licking and sucking her nipple. He was pressing her left boob with his left palm. She was dead shocked, looking clearly at what he was doing but wasn’t able to respond.

He started to alternate his mouth between left nipple and right nipple. Likewise, he was alternating his hand between the boobs. He kept on enjoying her boobs and nipples for 15 minutes. Slowly Keerthy started enjoying the boob sucking and started to moan. She even caught his head and started pushing into her boobs. Suddenly he stopped sucking her boobs and asked, “Do you shave inside or have hairs?” Keerthy returned to her senses and her panic level reached top level

His one hand entered Keerthy's petticoat from the front and reached inside her underwear. He touched her pussy and found it clean without hairs. He looked up and said, “Nice! You keep it clean, I really like clean pussies.” He touched her pussy skin a few times and then forced his hand so that it reached her butts.

He pressed her left butt roughly and said, “So soft, very nice.” Keerthy was about to cry by then when the school bell rang

Best sex story!!

'Rashmika talking of fucking others. If I have to lose my ass hole cherry then I would like to give this cherry also to Randy' Shraddha said.

Rashmika laughed, 'No Shraddha let your uncle enjoy taking it. After all he is going to pay heavily for it. If you like Randy can fuck you provided I can watch'.

'Oh Rashmika that would be wonderful. I don't mind. You can watch if you also undress and get in bed with us' Shraddha giggled.

Few minutes later I was in bed with the two beautiful ladies I had deflowered. As I prepared to enter Shraddha I asked, 'Shraddha are you safe?'

'Yes I am. Have you forgotten that you had given me three years supply of pills? I take them regularly. Who knows when I might get lucky' she laughed.

'Ohhhh Randy your big cock feels soooo good' Shraddha moaned as I entered her wet pussy. Despite the fact that Shraddha had been well fucked by two other guys I found her pussy to be very tight. Without a word I started to fuck her with long slow strokes. With each stroke Shraddha moaned loudly. Rashmika watched us intently and squeezed my balls lightly.

Soon Shraddha was in throes of pleasure. She clasped me tightly to her. Her bottoms moved in rhythm of my strokes. 'OHH RANDY FUCK ME HARDER. MAKE MINCEMEAT OF MY PUSSY. Y..HES THAT IS THE WAY. FASTER. OH RANDY HARDER AND FASTER. GOD IT FEELS GOOD' she squealed.

I fucked her with short hard strokes, as my sperm was about to rise. She sensed that I was also on the verge of cumming. 'OH OHH DON'T STOP MY DARLING. Y..HES I AM ALSO ABOUT TO CUM. Y..HES RANDY FILL MY CUNT WITH YOUR CREAMY CUM. GOOODDD I AM THERE. OHHH RAAAAANNNNNDDDDYYYYYY' she screamed with pleasure and fell back gasping for breath. Few pushes later I injected my life giving seed in her cum hungry cunt. For several minutes we lay panting.

Watching you both has made me horny like hell. My pussy is leaking like a municipality tap' Rashmika moaned.

'Darling give me a few minutes' I panted, 'I will then plug the leakage with my cock.

Rashmika could not wait. She took my cock in her mouth and sucked it. Soon I was ready and inside her. As it was my second time on the trot it took me over twenty minutes before I shot my-cum into Rashmika’s pussy. Rashmika in the meanwhile came thrice.

As we lay savoring the pleasures we had just experienced Shraddha caressed Rashmika’s boobs and lightly squeezing them said, 'Rashmika your body is so beautiful. No wonder you drive men mad'. Rashmika acknowledged her compliment with a smile. Shraddha was not done. She said, 'Oh Rashmika I must kiss your hard tits' and translated her words into action. Before Rashmika realized Shraddha was sucking her taut nipples.

'Stop it Shraddha' Rashmika moaned. Shraddha stopped sucking the nipples but commenced to lick her hairless slit. Alarmed Rashmika shouted between moans of pleasure, 'SHRADDHA STOP IT. WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS NOT RIGHT'.

Shraddha paid no heed to Rashmika and continued to eat her pussy. 'Shraddha dear please stop' Rashmika pleaded.

Brazenly Shraddha now applied her tongue to Rashmika’s clit. Rashmika’s bottoms jumped inches in the air. 'Oh Shraddha it feels so good. Please stop. OH, Oh, Shraddha go on DON'T stop. God it is lovely' Rashmika moaned pressing Shraddha’s head against her cunt. Shraddha pushed her tongue inside Rashmika’s dripping pussy.

'AAAGGHHHRRR Y..HES TONGUE FUCK ME. OH OH I AM COMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG' Rashmika squealed loudly. I was shocked to see Shraddha’s lesbian display.

'Oh you naughty girl. Why did you make me do it?' Rashmika moaned.

'Did you enjoy it?' Shraddha asked grinning like a cat.

'Yes I loved it but since when have you become a lesbian? Rashmika asked.

Shraddha laughed, 'It is a long story'.

'It will take Randy sometime to get hard again. You might as well tell the story in the meanwhile' Rashmika said kissing my cock.

Shraddha said, 'First let me confess. No man other than Randy has fucked me. What I told you earlier about the two guys was a lie. The fact is that when I joined my MBA I roomed with another girl. Her name was Pooja hegde. Everyone called her Pooja. She was a couple of years older to me but was in my class. We got along famously.

One night she got inside my bed saying that she was feeling cold. This was untrue. She was actually feeling hot between her legs and not cold. Once inside my bed she proceeded to press my tits and kiss me. I protested like you did but she just continued. The end result was she ate my virgin pussy several times that night. Frankly I had never felt such intense pleasure before and loved it. In a few days we were eating each other's pussy.

Naturally when she ate my pussy she found out that I was still a virgin. Pooja was not a virgin and always advised, ‘Shraddha find a nice boy for yourself and give yourself to him. There is no greater pleasure on earth than to be experienced while fucking'. Her advice always amused me.

One day she said, 'Shraddha if you are scared of fucking a boy then some day I will pop your cherry’. I found this even funnier and made light of it. During my summer training I met Randy. I fell in love with him and gave him my cherry. Yes Rashmika gave him my cherry.

On the first night after my return to college Pooja said, 'Shraddha I missed you so much come into my bed'. I hesitated as my pussy was bald and I was no longer a virgin.

'Pooja please not tonight maybe some other time' I told her.

She looked very disappointed and said, 'Come on Shraddha don't play hard to get. I know you want me just as badly as I want you'.

She was right I did want her. 'She is bound to find out sooner or later then why not now' I thought and slipped into her bed. We kissed each other and then Pooja pulled me to her.

'Pooja what is this poking me in my stomach' I asked recoiling.

'It is my cock. Tonight I am your husband' she said in a gruff voice, 'and it is our wedding night. Now I am going to pop your precious cherry'.

So she has a dildo I thought and decided to play along. 'No please don't destroy my virginity. What will I tell my husband? ' I said trembling with fear, 'I am told that it will hurt'.

'Don't be scared. I will deflower you very gently. You will feel very little pain' she said climbing on top of me. On her insistence I spread my thighs reluctantly. She entered me gently. She gasped with surprise when the dildo slipped inside my pussy without encountering any resistance.

'Shraddha you naughty girl you have been fucked' Pooja said still lying on top of me, 'tell me. Who? How? When?' She would not rest till I told her. 'I hope your friend's cock was nice and big like the one I lost my virginity to' she asked.

'The biggest' I laughed showing the size by the distance between my hands, 'Pooja you never told me how you lost your virginity'.

'My mother's lover took it. Actually I gave it to him. God I am confusing you' Pooja laughed,

okay I will start at the beginning. When I was sixteen, I went for a holiday with my mother Nayanathara and brother. There we met a very nice man. His name is Vijay Varma ji. One night I saw him fucking my mother. I liked him and since that day I always dreamed about him popping my cherry. After almost five years, Few months before my twenty first birthday he came for a visit. During this visit he took my cherry. Oh Shraddha I was very scared. His cock was soooo huge but he was very gentle. It hurt but not too much'.

'I bet his cock was not as large as my lover's' I said. Then an argument ensued. We have agreed that whenever her uncle, that is what she called her mother's lover, comes for a visit again she will take Randy and me to him. We can then compare the size of their cocks. Randy you will come won't you? You will get Pooja to fuck. She is very, very pretty'. Rashmika and I laughed at her suggestion.

'So Rashmika this is how I got into pussy eating' Shraddha said finishing her story.

'What does a dildo feel like? I have never seen one' Rashmika mused.

'If I get one I will show it to you' Shraddha said then pointing to my erection added, 'Look Randy is hard. You take him first this time'.

After I had fucked them once each Shraddha said, 'It is getting late I must leave. When and where do you want my uncle to fuck me?'

'We will do it at the company suite. Would day after tomorrow suit you?' Rashmika asked.

'Wait I have suggestion' I said, 'today is the eleventh let us do it here on the fifteenth and not at the suite but here. Fifteenth is amavvasya, a moon less night. For the plan to succeed it must me pitch dark and we will be able to control the darkness better here'.

'Great idea' Rashmika said, 'okay Shraddha see you on the fifteenth at seven o 'clock. I will call the MD at eight when it is dark'.

nice

TO BE CONTINUED..............

Back