• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story actress hot fantasies

Samantha was throwing her legs gently whether in excitement or in resistance I couldn’t understand. I was about to shout when another TT appeared from nowhere. He asked me harshly whether I was in my bogie and I pointed towards mine.

He started to push me hard to move to my bogie. I wanted to tell him about my wife and the man in the coupe, but he was not listening at all. And at last he pushed me in my coupe and said harshly, that I was not in sleeper class that I can roam in here and there. It was AC and that too of 1st class. So I should stay in my coupe and should limit myself to my bogie in an emergency. He also said that he would get me off the train, if he finds me again sneaking in someone's privacy. He closed the door and went away without even listening to me. I was terrified of his behavior, but still there was my newly wedded wife in the coupe in a messy situation, so I moved back to my wife’s coupe within 5 minutes.

I saw the same TT sleeping on the attendant seat and so I tip topped the coupe. I opened the door lightly so that I could peep inside. The sight inside was the biggest nightmare of my life. My dreams were shattered and I was broken from inside. Samantha was lying naked on the seat. Her saree, petticoat, blouse along with her bra and panty was lying on the ground. The man was above her with his dick inside her pussy. He was pounding her like no tomorrow, and she was lying still, facing towards the window.

She was neither resisting nor participating. Meanwhile that South Indian guy was sucking her nipples and kissing all over her neck. I was about to say something when the TT moved and I panicked. Panicking was my nature from my childhood so I swiftly moved back to my bogie. After a few minutes I collected my courage and went to have a look, when I saw TT standing in between the coupes and puffing cigarettes. He saw me angrily and so I just rushed in the bathroom nearby. I came out in two minutes, but TT was still there, so headed my way back to my coupe.

After 15 minutes I went back to check whether the TT was there or not. He was gone, so I moved towards my wife’s coupe. But as soon as I was in the straight line of the gallery I saw the man, who was pounding Samantha, coming towards me. I stiffened at my place, he saw me and smiled cheaply. He was just in underwear and came straight towards me. But before I could say a word, he vanished inside the bathroom of his bogie. I speedily moved to the coupe and found it was still chained, so peep inside.

Samantha was on her four, in a doggie position and a man was pounding her from back. She was facing the window so I wasn’t able to see, both of their faces. The guy pounding her was pulling her hairs and pressing her boobs. Just then I saw the guy was returning from the bathroom, so I swiftly hid myself behind the last coupe. He pulled the door and said something to the guy inside in his native language, which I didn’t hear clearly and didn’t understand a word.

Then he moved inside the adjacent coupe in which his fellow was. Before getting inside the coupe, he waited a while, moved towards the entry gate beside the last coupe, where I was hiding, and locked the door from inside. I don’t know whether he saw me or not, but I was trapped, nowhere to go, not to my coupe either. So had to wait there, until the train stops at any station or someone opens the gate from inside. I kept on peeing from the glass window in the door but there was no movement in the gallery.

After 30 minutes the coupe door opened in which the first guy vanished, and one nude guy emerged from inside. He went straight to the coupe in which Samantha was, opened the lock along with the chain. He opened the gate and another nude guy exited from Samantha’s coupe. This naked guy who opened the chain then entered the coupe and the guy who came out of the coupe, chained the coupe again locking it again. He went inside the adjacent coupe and I was spellbound what I was witnessing.

Till one hour there were no movements but then the first guy came in the gallery. He went to Samantha’s coupe and opened the lock along with the chain. The guy who entered the coupe one hour ago came out of the coupe talking with the guy in his native language. They didn’t lock the coupe again and went toward the adjacent coupe. I wanted to rush the coupe but it was locked. So I had to wait.

Just then I saw the TT coming towards Samantha’s coupe and he opened the gate. He pushed his head inside and started talking to Samantha. But the voice was so low and the gate was closed I couldn’t hear a word. The TT opened the gate completely and went inside. But after a minute he came out completely nude, shouted loudly at the attendant. The attendant came running to him and they both vanished inside without closing the door. I waited for 15 minutes and the guy who was in the coupe for the last one hour, came out of his coupe in his undies. He moved towards the door I was hiding. I understood that he were going for loo, so I hid myself in a bathroom.

He opened the gate and went inside another bathroom. As soon as he was in, I opened my bathroom gate and swiftly moved towards the coupe, but stopped a few steps before. The door of the coupe in which Samantha was, was quite ajar. So I have no option to stay at the door and peep inside. The only way was to look inside and move forward, so I started walking slowly toward Samantha’s coupe. For a fraction of second I looked inside and moved forward. Samantha was standing between the two seats, all nude. The TT and the attendant were all nude, had sandwiched her in between, and were thumping her from both directions.

I moved to my other side of the bogie and hid myself at the end of last coupe. The man came back to the coupe in which Samantha and both fellows were. He stood in front of the coupe and was talking with the TT for a few minutes. Then he moved back to the adjacent coupe. After 45 minutes the TT and attendant came out fully dressed. I swiftly went back to my coupe.

Five minutes later the TT came to my coupe and called the boy staying with me, outside. He was sleeping peacefully but TT forcefully woke him up. After they both were out, they closed the door and started to talk. After a few minutes he came back delighted, he pulled his purse out from his bag and handed the TT a few bugs. The TT asked him to follow him, but before moving after the TT he peeped inside and showed thumbs up to me.

I was confused about his action so after a few minutes I too came out but both were missing. I reached the partition where the two bogies separated, and found the middle gate that separated the two bogies was closed. The half door was of tinned glass, the bogie in which Samantha’s coupe was glowing with lights, and mine was dark as night. I was able to see across the tinned glass and was sure the peoples in that bogie weren’t able to see this side.

So I stayed there confidently and was peeping at the other side. The TT and the boy were standing near the bathroom smoking. As they finished smoking, the TT said something to him and the teenager boy went inside one bathroom. The TT moved away, after 2-3 minutes Samantha came to view walking towards the bogie separation gate, behind which I was standing. She was all bare, as I believed she was having a fair skin all over her body. Her boobs were firm and were bouncing slightly on her every step. Her figure was awesome and so her well-shaped thighs.

She was coming all nude towards the bathroom and was walking as normal as she was all covered, and this was not a train bogie but her bedroom. It was the first time I was seeing Samantha naked. Her hair was all messed and her pussy was leaking semen’s rolling on her thighs. She was having thick bushes on her pussy and seemed that she never shaved. Her steps were telling that, she was having difficulty walking.

Samantha reached the bathroom door in which the teenager boy was, and knocked the door. The door opened and she stepped inside, closing the door after her. After 30 minutes the first guy came and knocked on the gate. The boy came out completely dressed but not Samantha. He opened the middle gate and I hid myself in the bathroom. After two minutes I peeped outside and saw no one, the middle gate was closed again. I went to the gate again and saw that the first guy was still there on the bathroom gate, talking with Samantha, and standing in his underwear. He said something and so Samantha came out all nude. He pushed her on the second bathroom gate and deposited her back on it.

He was carrying a small box, opened the box, pulled a pen and started to write something on her boobs. After 5 minutes he left her and said something, lowering his underwear. Samantha sat on her knees and gulped his dick in her mouth like a professional, and started to give him blowjob. In a few hours she was transformed into something I couldn’t believe. The girl who never came out of her house premises, was on her knees, giving a stranger a professional blowjob. The guy took 5 minutes to load a shit in her mouth, which she disgustingly gulped down her throat. Just then his two fellows, along with the TT and attendant came there.

They were talking something and said something to Samantha. Samantha joined her hands in begging manner, and said something. The TT slapped her and said something. She raised up and two fellows crossed her hands over her waist. They all moved towards the coupe. The coupe door closed and there was no way to see inside, what was going on? I looked at the watch and it was four in the morning. I went back to my coupe where the boy was sleeping peacefully. His phone was lying on the floor. So I picked it up and was about to put it on his seat when accidently I clicked the unlock button. Though I didn’t know the unlock pattern, there flashed the wallpaper on the screen. It was Samantha all nude, standing in the corner of the bathroom looking elsewhere. This lewd had snapped her also. Then the phone got locked and I placed it on his seat, there was nothing which I could have done.

I relaxed on my seat and soon the tiredness took me over. I slept around 4 hours and the attendant woke me up. He said that my station was nearing. I got up and collected my luggage. When heading back to Samantha’s coupe I stopped near the bathroom. I picked up the box of pen and read it carefully. It was not a pen, but was an electronic battery operated tattoo maker. I was shocked by it and didn’t understand what he had written on Samantha’s boobs with it.

As I entered Samantha’s coupe, I saw her fully dressed lying on the seat, the man adjacent to her seat was snoring. Her hair was all well and not a stain anywhere, no sign was there of anything happening last night. I asked about the night and she said that it was great, and she slept peacefully, not even woke up once. She asked whether I came to peep on her. I said that I too was travelling in AC for the first time so slept peacefully and didn’t check her out at night. She looked elsewhere and smiled a little. I noticed it, she was either happy that I didn’t check her out, and she had preserved the image of a newly wed virgin bride in front of her husband or she was definitely a slut by nature. Soon we reached our station and got down, we took auto and came back to the rented room where I stayed.

As we entered the house I asked Samantha, whether she believes in pundit words, which she replied that surely she does and we shouldn’t mate for the next 15 days. I was amazed that she had mated with 5 guys last night and I was still on the rejection list, but didn’t say anything. She expressed the desire to take a bath and I showed her the bathroom. She took a long bath and I came out of the house, to get a ready made breakfast. When I returned back Samantha was lying on the bed in just her nighty deep in sleep. I was curious to know what was written on her boobs. So just opened the buttons of her nightie and spread the edges apart.

There were her boobs, in front of me with few tattoos over them. On reading the tattoos I found names, five names definitely of the guys who fucked her last night. Below was written a date, the date of journey. The nightmare of the first class was over now. I rearranged her nightie and sat aside. I wanted to know everything from Samantha about the night but didn’t find the courage to ask her till the date I wrote this. Later after thinking about the whole episode I was a bit excited. This gave me the conclusion that I was a cuckold by nature and if something happens like this in future, I decided to be a silent spectator of it. No question would be asked from my side, from my wife.

TO BE CONTINUED....
Nice

One morning in a routine way, Kajal entered his bedroom with the cup of coffee. Harshavardhan was sleeping flat on his back. In the morning time, usually the dick of a male person would erect to the full extent. Harshavardhan was wearing a lungi and due to his huge erection, the border ends of the lungi slid away and full dick had come out from it.

Kajal had never seen such a huge dick of 9 inch long ever in her life. She was completely mesmerized by the sight. She was very much surprised and thought that her husband's cock would be less than half size of this giant Cock. Now days, virtually sex was stopped between Kajal and her husband for two reasons.

First, her husband would visit once in six months, and he would not take any initiative for sex, may be due to fatigue. Secondly, with growing up son and daughter in a congested flat, sex was not possible in a free manner. No doubt, she was a sex starved woman.

Suddenly, Kajal felt a tingling sensation inside her pussy. She watched intently the huge cock for a longer moment, but immediately she controlled herself, regained her consciousness.

She placed the cup of tea near the bed, and softly called, "Dada, wake up, it is morning."

She left the place immediately. Harshavardhan woke up and was unaware of the happening which happened moment before in the room. Kajal was so hot sexually that during afternoon, when no one was at home, she picked up a small long brinjal from kitchen and inserted it inside her pussy. She imagined the brinjal as cock of Harshavardhan and started masturbating for 10 minutes till she came.

After a long-time, she was masturbating, and she came for 3 times. She was relaxed in such a way that she slept for 2 hours in deep sleep. During evening walk, when she would sit in the bench of park along with Harshavardhan, and when her body touched with Harshavardhan, she would feel the heat inside her body.

Now it was a habit for Kajal every morning to watch the cock of Harshavardhan, rather she was addicted to it. But the sleeping position and position of lungi of Harshavardhan would not be same always, sometimes the border ends of the lungi would not be parted, and she would watch the outline of huge cock inside the lungi, and someday, she would watch the cock visible partially. Day by day, she became obsessed with the cock.

One morning, she could not resist herself, and devised to do something daringly. She knew at this hour of morning, Harshavardhan was in deep sleep as he was snoring in a light sound.

She slowly approached near the bed and parted the border of Lungi ends. With her hand, she touched the outside of Harshavardhan's hairy thigh. This sent a rush through her seeing him naked in the bedroom. She then slowly moved her hand up his leg till it was resting against those giant cock and balls. Very slowly, she moved her hand till it was directly on his cock. She then started, ever so slowly, to stroke it and noticed it getting harder as she did so.

Harshavardhan had not stirred at all, and the regular breathing of his sleep was continuing. Kajal started her hands journey back to his crotch. She was being afraid she'd wake him because her hand was shaking so much with excitement and nervousness. It didn't take near as long this time, and soon her hand was back on his hardening cock. After rubbing his cock for a while, she thought she'd get a little closer look.

While stroking him slowly, she manoeuvred her head till it was completely resting on his stomach, about four inches from his cock. Now his cock was touching her cheek, just below her eye, and her hand was cupping his oversized balls. Since she was facing away from him, she had her eyes wide open, and with the windows and blinds open, the early morning day light lighting up the room so that she had a great look at his erected huge cock and huge balls.

He obviously was in deep slumber, so she just lay there with his dick poking her in the face. She was captivated by how warm and smooth it felt against her cheek.

That's when Kajal took his cock in her hand and pressed it up against her lips. Then she reached down and opened her mouth further. She couldn't believe she was tasting his cock on her tongue. He was pressing her lips further down his cock in his deep slumber, might be feeling it as a dream.

The excitement she felt while having his cock fill her mouth was equally matched by fear of doing such an act, and to be caught, and she was trembling uncontrollably.

She gulped the half of the cock,and started moving his thick shaft in and out of her mouth, after a while, she started to taste a slightly salty fluid coming out of the end of his dick in an endless stream, and figured he was cummings in her mouth.

It was turning her pussy in to a burning sensation to think Dada was cummings in her mouth, and the taste was also not unpleasant.

After some days, Harshavardhan felt that he had a frequent wet dream in the morning hour. He suspected something fishy was going on. As luck favoured one day, he woke up early in the morning, and then his main entrance door creaked on its hinges when Kajal pushed it open. He saw Kajal approaching near his bed. Immediately, he feigned a deep slumber, and was making a false snoring.

From the corner of his dropping eyes, carefully he observed that her lips stretched obscenely around his big fat cock, sliding between her warm and moist thick lips all the way in and out of her mouth. Because his dick was very long (around 9 inches), and because of its thickness which filled entire mouth of Kajal, Harshavardhan was afraid of her suffocation.

Suddenly, Harshavardhan started his false snoring more, and clutched the head of Kajal tightly with his two hands pushing forcibly towards his cock. For a second, Kajal was panicked, and lay still, but then she realized that Harshavardhan was in deep slumber and dreaming.

She had developed a steady pace going in and out of her mouth, when she noticed that Harshavardhan in his dream was thrusting his cock inside her mouth matching with rhythm of her stroking and sucking of the cock. His dick then got noticeably harder and fatter, and the skin on his balls tightened, and also got real crinkly in her hand.

Harshavardhan seemed to then completely lose control of his legs as they started to shake violently. Harshavardhan thought he might be hurting her, as the head of his dick would always get real sensitive after each thrust, and the way she was kind of twisting her head, her tongue was gliding over the front, and side of his cock head.

But he was still jabbing away at her face, so he figured it couldn't be hurting her too much. He felt his cock started to pulse and surge in her mouth, when suddenly, it exploded. Huge blasts of thick, clumpy sperm were fired at such velocity that while trying to recover from the first volley, a second caught in the back of her throat causing her to choke and cough as cum came out of her nose. It was like getting water up your nose, only in reverse.

For a second, he thought he was going to throw up. Because he was acting like he was asleep, he couldn't make a big move to get his ejaculating cock out of her mouth.

Similarly, Kajal just endured each blast as best she could, but it seemed endless. She was gagging and sputtering around his fat, raging cock. He just kept pumping cum into her mouth.

Kajal finally realized that she was going to start swallowing. The problem was that his semen was so thick, and there was so much of it that it was virtually impossible to swallow.

She was finally able to turn her head in such a way, wrenching his gushing fire hose out of her mouth, only to have four or five more huge globs land on her face, the first one going directly in her eye as he humped his still pulsing cock against her splattered cheek. He finished pumping the remnants of his sperm.

Kajal immediately got up with fear that Harshavardhan might wake up at any time with all that sperm on her face and in her mouth. It was so thick that it was impossible to swallow. It just stayed in her throat. It was one of the most exciting experiences in her entire life as she enjoyed his ejaculation, mainly because of the amount and thickness, but it really hurt coming through her nose.

very nice one

None of them were aware of the position they had after the accident. After few seconds, both opened their eyes, and regained their consciousness. Harshavardhan felt his dick in a hot cave, scratched by teeth, immediately, he glanced towards his dick, and found that it was inside the mouth of Samantha.

For a second he could not believe that it was a reality or a dream, how could God play such a strange game on him. Next, he felt his two fingers of left hand dipped into some velvet substances, he tried hard to imagine what it was without moving his body, and then his other fingers including thumb felt the silky hairs around it.

Now, he could guess that it was the pussy of Samantha, and then he felt that his right palm was gripping a very soft and smooth object. His index finger touched and felt the hard nipple which he pressed very lightly, "Ohhh...my God," it was the boob of Samantha.

Samantha also came to her senses and felt that she was feeling suffocated and breathless as her mouth was covered with a very big, thick, and fleshy thing. Her cavity felt a round velvet soft object which was in fact the knob of his dick.

Then, she felt one hand which was cupping one of her boobs and squeezing her hard nipple. But she was surprised when she felt two fingers were inserted in her wet pussy hole.

She could only recollect that suddenly Harshavardhan slipped from stool, and both fell on ground, and Harshavardhan was above her. She could not believe what was happening now after the accident, how it happened?

Then she recollected her memory that at the time of falling, how the huge cock of him jabbed inside her mouth suddenly, and now she realized that his big cock was still inside her mouth. She gagged and struggled to take breath.

Suddenly, Harshavardhan heard the gagging sound of Samantha, and felt that he had choked her because of his huge cock, immediately; he withdrew half portion of his cock from her mouth to make her easy for breathing but did not withdraw entire cock.

Her mouth was full of saliva, the drops of which were dripping from the side of her mouth, and the body of his big black dick was bathed with her saliva and was glistening. Her pussy was anticipating the touch. He slowly pushed the fingers inside her pussy.

"Guuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh," she groaned with a gurgling sound and pleasure, less shy, and more turned on with every passing moment.

He let the finger linger, as he continued to rub her cunt lips, and clit with his fingers. He then began to slide his finger in and out of her, and she was so wet there that his finger pushed inside without any effort. This prompted him to insert the fingers more deeply. His fingers were moving more inches deeper to her soaking wet pussy.

He moved his fingers and started feeling her pussy lips. He probably could feel how wet she was. His fingers kept moving in tiny circles on her swollen clit. She was feeling like she was about to faint as she was getting dizzy from this pleasure.

Her moaning became more intense with her gurgling sound as her mouth was filled with his dick as he used his fingers to explore the inside of her vagina. Samantha's juices were really flowing now, and she started to buck her hips to meet his thrusting fingers.

She looked up and moved her breast forward. Her nipple was now pressed hard on her left boob. Samantha felt that both her boobs were yearning to be touched. Her breast felt a slight tingle, and her nipple hardened from the touch. She could see in the window reflection, how erect nipples of her both breasts had become. She was feeling ashamed and aroused at the same time.

"Ummmmmm", she let out a small cry. The pleasure of the fingers inside her pussy was becoming unbearable. His hand was big and strong. His finger slightly kneaded her nipple.

He thrust his hips towards her face which pressed his fat cock head against her lips. She couldn't believe how gooey it was already. Samantha wasn't opening her mouth yet, just letting him slide his cock head over her lips. Harshavardhan shifted his hand from her boob, reached down her chin, and hinged her jaw open while thrusting forward. His now turgid member pushed right into her mouth, and onto her tongue.

He then moved his hips forward till his entire length was encompassed by her mouth. Samantha was trying to act as if she was unconscious by closing her eyes, but the girth and depth of his cock as it hit the back of her tongue caused her to gag loudly. Harshavardhan was not deterred in the least and continued to grind his pelvis into her face.

nice one

"What, what if someone sees us like this?" she whispered huskily, grabbing his collar.

Without a word, Harshavardhan unhooked her blouse and bra, and plunged lower in her breasts, sucking slowly at the top of her erected nipples, his tongue like hot iron, his palm squeezing the breasts. She pulled up her pallu over her naked breasts so that her breasts would not be visible by others.

Harshavardhan had started stroking her with liberty, pushing her saree down clumsily, and pulled down her panty below her knee, his hands probing, as did his tongue.

Samantha was dripping wet, the moistness starting to flow out of her, like the warm butter from the popcorn oozing down their fingers. Harshavardhan pushed his left thumb right inside her pussy, throbbing with tenderness.

Samantha lolled her head backward, opening, and closing her eyes, her saree hitched up; her petticoat now loosened from the sides, and panty was tucked at her ankles. He had already unchained his pant, and she could see the big erected small bamboo standing upwards, and throbbing.

He whispered, "Samantha, sit on my lap."

Her pussy was so wet, moist and slippery that the moment she sat on his lap, his cock slipped easily, and entered the core hole of her pussy. When his hips pulsated up and down, Harshavardhan rotated his waist, picking up speed...before slowing down again; convulsing the minute his palms had cupped her boobs.

"Samaaanthaaaa..." he shuddered kicking of his sandals, his right foot riding up her side, forcing her legs apart.

Samantha pressed into his toes, biting her lips due to excitement.

"Ahhhhhhhhh," she moaned feverishly, pulling his chin up, their tongues on fire.

Harshavardhan's fingers kneaded her hips.

"Go, go slow...'Samantha whispered before nestling her mouth at his mouth, reaching out for his cock for adjusting at the same time.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...noooooo," someone shrieked with moaning from front row as the boy was fucking the girl in doggy style in screen.

"We can do it without fear, the hall is practically empty, at least on our side," hissed Harshavardhan.

Samantha's body also craved more. She dragged her saree more over her knees, touching his cock once before she slowly parted her thighs.

The lights were dim as his cock delved deeper inside her pussy hole. She was jumping continuously on his lap and crushing the big cock inside her pussy. When she was lifting her butt up, the huge dick went down lower to her pussy entry creating a vacuum near the area of pussy wall just below the inner hole, then when she was pushing down again her butt, the cock was pushing upwards in a violent force, resulting the air mixed with pussy juices creating a sound of "Phaachhhhhhh...Phaaaacccchhhhhh...Phaaaccchhhhhh." Harshavardhan was cupping, and squeezing her two breasts, pinching the hard nipples simultaneously.

Sometimes, he would nibble the nipples by his teeth. He was biting the soft petals of her lips for sometimes, and then he probed his tongue deeply inside the cavity of her mouth. He sucked her entire cavity area under the teeth and sucked her tongue.

She also reciprocated by sucking his tongue. Both their hot tongues emitted a huge amount of saliva which they interchanged in their mouth. Since the mixed saliva was tasty for both, and both of their mouth was full of this saliva which was gradually dripping out from the corner of their mouths, and without wasting their time, both gulped the saliva immediately.

The fucking was going on with a high speed by Samantha raising her waist and butt up and down, enveloping the big cock of Harshavardhaninside her pussy in a rhythm with sound as if a sweet music was being played on.

She used her pallu to cover his big cock. Then she started moaning, "Dadaaaaa...I am cominggggg."

She hit her orgasms inside. She desperately clung the neck of Harshavardhan and stopped her action. Harshavardhan felt his big dick was gripped inside by velvet muscles, and then the grip was loosened, and a flow of hot lava was passing all sides of his dick. It continued for a long time about more than a minute.

He knew that Samantha had a heavy orgasm, and he felt that his cock had become more slippery inside the vagina wall. He also could not control himself. Cupping her breasts very forcibly and biting her lips deeply, he moaned, "Samaanthaaaaaa, love you...love you...I am too comingggggg...Ohhhhhhhhhh."

Samantha felt the gallons of hot condensed liquid falling inside her pussy hole, entered her inner pussy hole, passing to her uterus. Harshavardhan's sticky discharge spread rapidly inside her pussy.

nice

THE ADVENTURES OF HARSHAVARDHAN

SEASON 1 ; EPISODE : 0 ( PROLOGUE )

13/01/2022

Nursing home in Shimla

The time was 8.30 PM. The young female doctor; Dr. Shraddha was sitting in her cabin. She was a pediatrician, aged about 24 years, she had recently joined in this hospital in Shimla. She was thinking of her night duty and was looking at charts of newborn babies in the hospital.

Then she heard the footsteps coming towards her cabin, and she saw the young nurse entering her cabin with some papers.

"Doctor, today there are two newborn babies in the ward no-107," the nurse informed her.

"Ohh...in that big ward," said the doctor.

Then the doctor noticed the young nurse smiling mysteriously.

"What's so funny that you are smiling so mischievously," asked the doctor.

"Yes, doctor, it is funny, "replied the young nurse.

"Tell me in detail," asked the doctor with curiosity.

"In this ward no-107, there are two young mothers. Both of them are very young, aged 22 years. Since they were so young that the doctor was very afraid at the time of deliveries that they had to go for an operation. But luckily, they had normal deliveries with healthy babies. The most strange and funniest thing is that both these young women have the same husband, a husband who was old enough to be their grandfather. Their husband says he is above 60 years but he appeared to be a tall man with strong and muscular personality," said the young Nurse and smiled again.

She further said, "Doctor, my duty is off, now I will go home. I think your round starts now."

The nurse left her cabin.

Whatever the nurse told her that aroused her interest and curiosity, so Dr. Shraddha decided to first make the round to the ward no-107 to examine the newborn babies.

Both Anupama and Nabha were sleeping with their babies, and Harshavardhan sitting in a chair between two beds and was reading a magazine. Then he heard the door of the cabin opened and the footsteps were coming towards him. He uncovered his face from the magazine and saw a young beautiful lady doctor was proceeding towards him.

She was wearing jeans with a doctor's white coat and a stethoscope hung above her shoulder. Her face seemed to be familiar to him, but he couldn't recollect immediately where he had seen her.

Oh... My... God, Dr. Shraddha stumbled backward, hit a chair, and plopped into the canvas seat. The chair tipped, but she grabbed the arms and wrestled it down into place. Holy shit. Did he recognize her? Crap. She didn't need this. Not now. The young doctor dropped her head into her hands, hiding her face. What the hell was Harshavardhan doing there? The young doctor rose from the chair. Moving around behind it, she stepped back a few paces. Spinning, she stumbled again, but an arm reached out to steady her. The young doctor peered into his surprised face.

Harshavardhan grasped Shraddha’s shoulders and leaned in close.

"Are you OK?" he asked.

It was really him. Curiosity got the better of her, and she glanced back over her shoulder. Memories assaulted her as he removed his six-foot-plus frame from the chair and stood up.

It must be more than one and a half years, fresh memories. She rubbed her chest, thinking back to the invisible ache that had bothered her earlier in so many nights. She'd struggled the entire years to forget the memories from her past.

He studied her; his head cocked slightly to the right. He approached as though he expected her to flee. With each step that brought him closer, her heartbeat picked up and her nipples hardened until they peaked stiff beneath her white coat. The doctor crossed her arms over her chest. Warmth unfurled low in her belly. She couldn't do much about her damp panties. It had been a long time, but seemingly her heart and her body hadn't suffered from memory loss after these years.

Harshavardhan stopped five feet away and then closed the distance by three. Shraddha had forgotten how tall he was. His dark hair grazed his shoulders in a shaggy, but a masculine mess. The years had been kind to him. He wore a pair of chocolate brown boots, trousers, and a body-hugging black T-shirt made with his specific measurements in mind. It outlined every muscle he had, and he had plenty. She pressed her lips together, tight. No need to embarrass herself by drooling.

"Hello, Shraddha, after a long time, it must be after one and a half years," he said.

His voice was deeper, and his face leaner. He had matured more and looking a slight aged. His body, his demeanor, everything about him spoke volumes of the man she had loved at first sight. Harshavardhan remembered everything that happened between them on the train.

"Now, you have become a doctor, true to your wish, a pediatrician, "said Harshavardhan.

Shraddha smiled, and said, "Yes, just fresh out of the medical college and joined here just one month before as a Junior pediatrician."

"Are these two young mothers being your wives?" she asked.

"Yes, a long story," he said.

"Can you come to my cabin so that we can have cups of hot coffees and talk?" shraddha asked.

"Sure, " Harshavardhan said and followed her.

He entered her cabin. Her desk was full of Adhesive Bandages, Antiseptics, Blood pressure cuff Cotton pads, Cotton swabs, First aid kit, and Gauze.

She picked her thermos flask and poured hot coffee into two cups, and handed one cup to him.

They remained silent for sometimes

Shraddha asked, "now, tell me about your two young wives."

“Not two, seven wives and it’s a very long story.” Harshavardhan replied sipping his coffee.

Shraddha was shocked to hear he has seven wives. But she was curious to know all about it. So she said “its ok tell me we have time.”

Harshavardhan started telling his story from the beginning to end with his seven wives and babies.

It all started more than 12 years ago in Hyderabad…………
Really nice story

Back