• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.
# Wife’s Slumber Party CHAPTER 29

Rashmi had decided that it was Sreemukhi’s turn to go, giving you a sigh of relief to get more time to rest. She whispers to Anasuya then smiles and looks to Sreemukhi. Go upstairs in Anasuya ’s nightstand and grab her remote control vibrator. Then come back down and we’ll tell you what to do with it.

Sreemukhi goes upstairs and pulls out the drawer seeing every sex toy that we own. Lots and lots of them and this turns her on even more. Cock rings, but plugs, dildos, lube, handcuffs, and much more. She grabs the vibrator and comes back downstairs.

Rashmi says “Anasuya told me she has one but that it had not yet been cleaned from her using it a couple days ago.” She smiles with a devious grin.

“So, I need you to clean it off before you use it. But unfortunately I think we’re out of cleaner.” Rashmi was clearly lying.

“Put it in your mouth and make sure it is squeaky clean and there is nothing left over from your sister. Taste every bit of her cum from before. Then I need you to insert it into your pussy. Here’s the catch, if you cum within the next 2 turns, you will be punished. Anasuya will be the one controlling it since I can’t include myself in the date. So your sister gets to possibly be the one that makes you cum.”

“Wow” we all gasped and said, she really thought that through. With that, Sreemukhi took it up to her mouth, and looked her sister right in her eyes. Not breaking eye contact she started to lick it slowly.

Anasuya instinctively started to play with her nipples without even thinking, actually getting turned on by her sister.

Sreemukhi then put the whole think in her mouth sucking very loudly and twisting it in her mouth. She shoved it so far down that she started to gag and when she pulled it out, all that was on it was her spit.

“I gotta say sis, you taste pretty damn good.” Sreemukhi said. Then she leaned back, still looking right into her eyes and slowly pushed the vibrator up into her vagina.

# Wife’s Slumber Party CHAPTER 30

“Alright” Sreemukhi said, “Anasuya I dare you to go sit on Yogesh cock and ride him for 3 minutes. But the more pleasure you feel, the higher you turn me up, I want to feel the pleasure you get from him.”

This really really turned Anasuya on, she was going to get fucked, HARD you should add, and she was also going to be the one pleasuring her sister basically.

By this point, everyone was ready for a show. There was only a few articles of clothing left throughout but everyone took everything off as they began touching themselves about to watch Anasuya get fucked.

Anasuya stood up, walked over to you and straddled you, face to face. “Let’s put on a show baby, I want them to know how good you fuck me.” Anasuya said. With that, she grabbed your cock and guided it in as she lowered herself. She turned the vibrator on low for Sreemukhi as she hit rock bottom.

Anasuya started to bounce up and down, slowly at first and bent her back so that her asshole and pussy was visible for everyone to see as she got fucked. I grabbed her hips and pulled her down hard. My balls slapping her ass. Then lifted again and back down hard. I started to really go fast and hard, like it was the last time ever. I knew that the more I did, the more likely Sreemukhi will cum, and I have to see her squirt again and know the punishment.

After the sounds of Anasuya s wet pussy and skin slapping, 2:30 in, Anasuya was getting very very close. She turned Sreemukhi all the way up. The highest setting with the hardest vibrations. Sreemukhi started screaming, moaning my and Anasuya s name. Like we were the ones fucking her.

I couldn’t hold out and more and I held Anasuya against me as I released everything I had inside of her. Sreemukhi hit her edge and squirted 3 feet across the room, puddles form on the floor.

Surekhavani must have liked was she tasted earlier because she dipped her finger in and sucked it off.

Anasuya hit her max and threw her head back as I latched onto her nipple, sending her into shaking orgasm like she was possessed. As she lifted up, Anushka got up and said “May I?” to Anasuya .

Took me a second to realized, then I figured out what she meant. Anasuya told her “Please do” and that was all the permission Anushka needed. She got down on her knees and went to work. Shoving her tongue straight up Anasuya s pussy, sucking everything out of her that she could. She swallowed most of what she got, but a little accidentally dribbled onto her massive tits.

She looked amazing with my cum on her breasts, but Sreemukhi got jealous as she was the one that should have gotten your seed. She hurried over to you three and licked the cum off of Anushkas tits.

You immediately got hard again, Anasuya noticed and gave you a wink. Sreemukhi wasn’t satisfied with what she got, so she went and attacked her sisters pussy. Tongue deep, licking and sucking and aggressively eating her sister out to get more cum.

Anasuya put her hands in Sreemukhis hair, loving the feeling of her own blood licking her. I don’t know how I didn’t cum again right then and there. Soon Sreemukhi finished her attack and sat back down, realizing that her punishment was soon to come.

Continue this story

Continue this story

Krissy Lynn