• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
#Onlyfans Girls Chapter 34

Samantha is pure bliss, her tight pussy gripping your cock as you thrust in and out of her. You're soon on the verge of exploding, but you need to give the sleeping teen a good face fucking while she's passed out.

4-F588-C4-F-7-BC5-4-A1-E-B6-B8-45-C6801-ADD85.jpg

You pull out and shift the two girls so that Samantha is laying down on the couch, her mouth hanging to the side, ready for your cock. You position Keerthy in between her sister's legs.

"Eat your sister out again you little whore," you tell Keerthy. Her face flushes at this but she nods in obedience and starts licking her sister's recently fucked pussy once more.

You position your cock in front of Samantha's mouth and press it forward a bit. Her lips are soft and part a little bit. You push a bit harder and use your hand to open her jaw until the tip of your cock finally pops into her mouth. You push forward even more watching as your dick slides into Samantha's mouth. You pull out slowly and push back in, repeating the process over and over as you record the magnificent scene below you on camera. You're fucking Samantha's face as she sleeps while her twin sister Keerthy is blindfolded and tied up but still in between Samantha's legs, eating out her pussy like a good little girl.

Samantha-giving-blowjob-to-her-fan-without-condom-in-saree.jpg

You can't hold out much longer and you shove you dick fully into Samantha's mouth. You feel it hit the back of her throat and push in. You're definitely choking Samantha, depriving her of air but you don't care and hold Samantha's head as you explode, sending stream after stream of semen down her throat.

SamanthaAkkinenilickingspermhandjobcumshotonherboobs.jpg

ezgif.com-gif-maker3ed989048ff0b892.gif
Super story bro ??

I went on fucking young sexy Miya like that for some time. My cock had become thicker by that time. It was making a swift to and fro motion. She then asked me to increase my speed .”….aaaahhhhh…dddeeaarrrr… ffaaassstt…. Yess ddearr faaaassstt…..come on fuck me fast…you are great….I like it ….oohh dear….fuck me fast… …ooooohhhh aur jur se chodo mujhe…..aaaahhhh…dear aur jor se karo ..aaaaahhhhhhhhhh….aur..ander…jor sai….” She went on encouraging to fuck her fast with her words in sexy voice with moans and sibilation. She was urging me to increase my speed. She requested me to push more and more with full thrust into her hot and wet vagina. I further increased my speed. I made hard strokes. She received each of my hard strokes skilfully throwing her hips up and up every time. I was romping fast. Miya sometimes entwinged her legs with mine and some times threw upward. That gave me all sorts of pleasures. Miya was then in full excitement and was uttering words like “…ooooohhhh…ddeeaarrr… …ooooohhhhhh…. ….uuuuuuffffff…. …aaaaahhhhh…aaaahhhhhh…. uuuiiiiii… ..aaahhhhh.. uuuummmmaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh……oooooooohhhhhhh…..” I asked her “Miya kaisa laag rahaa hai tumhein…bolo naa Miya darling…” Miya sighed and whispered “….dear it is very fine…I like it…you are quite expert in fucking… badaaa majaa aa rahaa hai mujhe.. dear… ….ooohhhhh dear tum bahut ach! chha chodte ho…..aaaahhhhhh…..uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh…..oooooffffffff…. ddeeaarrr you are an expert….you know how to fuck ….you know how to fuck a young woman….Ilike it…I like it dear….go on fucking me like that……yyoonn hii… haan ddeeaarr yoonn hii chodo mujhe… tum baahut achchhe ho…baass yyoon hi chodai karo meri…oooohhhhhhh….. khoob chodo mujhe…”

IwV-i-ePPlCsiCLTLUeFXMVbVkZTq2LD7tXEBc8vJEHxgkd-QcR-F7HKkjLz1VWQG1kWcWYElq7M5hykNqKzaLKpO5xvthPfUYNFkzyrfJqNw50zf313uyPqtPPoabmf-zTyw8ck

And I was fucking Miya with full vigour and speed. She was encouraging me with her words and I was fucking her fast. I stood on my knees and started giving vigorous thrusts of my cock into her lovely vagina caressing her hips. Miya was trying to take all sorts of pleasure of fucking and at the same time she was giving me the maximum pleasure. I was pushing my cock harder and harder, faster and faster. We enjoyed fucking for quite some time. I took care of not ejaculating early so that I could continue fucking Miya ! . I feel my cock got hardened and shooted its warm liquid inside her pussy, I felt her vagina contrasted on my cock and I like its dripping to fill in her cunt.. till his last drop I held her tightly and both exhausted and lay apart. We took rest in each others arms. She got up after about half an hour and brought hot milk from kitchen. We took the milk. After a few moments we were energised again.

MtwgckpbSLpYAyGZRjPwuzFBaf-I-48A_kd4uaoYoLqh22RU169FqeqE0lXsMcafTQaIH9UA4Jq94N87Bv8quR_TqVFRoo-U6bv-Ebx2uVIFloW-7hELcs4JmLR-IwocdWYNJoFb

We were aroused again. I again kissed her. I kissed and sucked her lips, breasts, nipples, etc. Miya told me to fuck her once again right then. I told her to change the posture. I suggested her to be in standing position and lean with the help of the large table placed in the corner of the room. She immediately agreed and smiled in style. She did so as I suggested her. I pushed my cock into her from behind. I started stroking her in standing position then. Miya was sexy enough to throw her hips back to have my fully erect hard cock inside her as much as possible. She was trying to accommodate me in more and more with her to and fro movements. So I found that she was not only hot and sexy but was a smart one ! also. I gradually increased my speed. I fucked her with full speed making very fast to and fro movement of my torso. Miya was again moaning and was praising me for fucking and was encouraging me all through.

SvekwYqv1QdhYYerMEVtsoNcXbGo9F0vkMjGHQh2YhZunm4gKi5U1WGMWIy4T8FgTuIF_Kk2K5v8ed_gcUioMmVOobXZ7zmutiPpwREw2ziO17AhqbcuMe8igDu9MxA0cHYLGMl5

I went on fucking like that. I fucked Miya in that posture for a comparatively longer period that time. After we were exhausted we again took rest. I fucked Miya for 3-4 round that day in different positions. Miya was never behind. She always co-operated me very well during fucking. I fucked Miya in different styles and positions. She was giving me full co-operations. We went on enjoying fucking for much longer period. After we got exhausted. We took some rest. Miya brought tea for us. We took tea. When I asked Miya for more rounds of fucking, she laughed at me and told me that we would be alone in the house for a couple of days more, so I must conserve my energy for the coming days. I hugged her and kissed. She also responded me with her hot kisses. After the return of her hubby I could not get the chance for at least a fortnight. But again when he went away on business tour, I fucked Miya for several rounds. So whenever we got the opportunity we enjoyed fucking. Miya was so bold that she offered herself to fuck her during the day time when her hubby was not on tour.. So for a couple of months I fucked that young sexy woman Miya.

nVkGmbBWEFIUGV80ZePb26uTpOwm6E90Pvo_NcKzwqouH9rRllHzhKvzVA3VSrSlv0qXNTBgjCdAALw85vLfqISzAKSJBFQ_0H3oTQ8nwrT3kLcyOXsb7_s8wrtYZxnxf-_IjQ_E

THE END
very nice

#Onlyfans Girls Chapter 11

"You're being serious Keerthy?" you ask again.

"Yes I promise, do you want to sit down?" she asks.

You decide to sit on the floor. The floor is spot clean anyways at this place and you want to see Keerthy on her hands and knees on the bathroom floor being forced to suck you off. Keerthy gets on her knees and starts to lower your underwear and pants. Your cock springs free and her eyes widen, likely seeing her first cock she has personally undressed.

You say nothing, and watch as Keerthy crawls up her eyes transfixed on your cock. Her hand wraps around it and starts to move up and down. She positions her head over it and starts to lower until her lips are just above. She then looks up at you with her beautiful green eyes before finally engulfing the head of your cock with her lips.

MGR-Keerthi-20.jpg

You groan at the remarkable feeling of Keerthy's mouth wrapped around you. You can't believe this is actually happening.

She starts bobbing her head up and down and licking your cock. Its an amazing feeling even thought Keerthy isn't exactly an expert. You grab her hair and push her down a bit harder and she coughs as your cock hits the back of your throat.

ezgif.com-gif-maker-121dece39e69226ec.gif

"Oh Keerthy I think I'm going to cum, what do you want me to do?" you say.

She immediately takes her mouth off you and replies, "Do you want to fuck me?"

"What?" you ask.

"You can fuck me if you want, I'm so grateful you are helping me. I'm a virgin but I feel like I'm not going to be one much longer so I wouldn't mind."

MGR-Keerthy.jpg
nice one

Back