• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Actress Sex stories and Actress Sex Comics

Again on the next day, when we were doing chat, suddenly she asked me that if Mehreen have a boyfriend, to which Mehreen replied `no' and Mehreen also asked her the same then she replied yes.

When Mehreen asked her about her boyfriend's name, she told me Ankit. After that Mehreen asked her how long they were in to their relationship, to which she replied that soon after marriage of her elder sister. This reply seemed a bit amazing to me and I asked her how, then after a little bit of persuasion she told me that Ankit is her jeeju (bro-in-law). This was yet another shock for me.

169416059_mehreen-naturals-photos2.jpg

I was confused and asked her to explain to which she replied that they are in to this relationship since last one year. The conversation was turning hot as Mehreen asked her if have they had sex. To which she replied in affirmative. After a lot of chatting Mehreen wished her good night and advised her to end this relationship. But her reply was negative.
169416132_mehreen0912020_001.jpg
After that, Mehreen went to sleep but Mehreen could not. The conversation was driving her crazy. Somehow Mehreen slept. On next day also she asked me for role playing on the net and for having some horny chat.

169416131_mehreen-photoshoot-jan2020503.jpg

Mehreen was a virgin yet and very keen to know and experiment sex, so Mehreen agreed and asked her to play the role of Ankit while Mehreen was assuming herself as Parineeti.

She agreed for role play with a further request that for this, Mehreen have to address her as as Jeeju, Mehreen agreed. Our conversation went on and on and Mehreen masturbated twice while imagining that Ankit is fucking me. Mehreen was in such a state of mind that it had become difficult for me to think about anything else apart from sex.

169416248_mehreen-kaur-2018-zee-apsara-awards12.jpg

Next day her elder sister came to house for staying a week with us and after the week was over Dev came to our house to take her back. During these days Mehreen was continuously chatting with Parineeti and enjoying our chat through role playing. The day Dev came to take her sister back he had to stay for the night in our house and while her sister and mom were busy in kitchen Mehreen and Dev were busy in chit-chat.
169416289_mehreen270919_026.jpg

Suddenly Dev asked her if Mehreen came to know who Parineeti was, to which Mehreen replied that yes she is a childhood friend of mine. Mehreen did not remember her and she accidentally added me on Yahoo. Dev suddenly said thanks to `Yahoo'. After that his next question was if Mehreen enjoy the company of Parineeti on the net.

She was bit surprised with this question but replied yes. Again jeeju asked her regarding what Mehreen liked the most in her company. The questions of her ieeju were taking me by surprise but again Mehreen thought he is asking it generally, and replied that nothing special. After that what jeeju asked me fell like a bomb on her ears. He asked whether it was role playing which Mehreen liked most in the company of Parineeti.

169416393_mehreen-kaur-okkadochadu-audio6.jpg

This question has not only taken her by surprise but also her mouth was wide open. At this on the pretext of closing her opened mouth, jeeju touched her lips with his finger, and Mehreen came back to reality. After touching his finger on her lips he put the same in his mouth and sucked. Mehreen had no words to speak.

After that jeeju asked me if Mehreen wanted to know that how he was aware of these things, Mehreen had just dropped her head in affirmative. What he told me after was taking her by surprises one after another. He told me in detail that on the day Mehreen had told him her ID and its password and requested him to accept her friend requests.

A plan worked in his mind and he made a fake email ID in the name of Parineeti and sent a request from that ID to her ID. Later on while operating her ID, he accepted the same. After that when Mehreen asked him regarding Parineeti, he came to know Mehreen was online, and he also became online on the ID of Parineeti.

mehreen-kaur-bollywood14.jpg

After that he told me a story from the mouth of Parineeti and even had cybersex with me while role playing. Mehreen was astonished as well as angry, by his plan. After a little while Mehreen asked him `now what.' He simply replied nothing special. Mehreen was having fear and doubts in her mind that now he will blackmail me, as Mehreen had told him few personal things about her body on the net.

But he said he liked her and want to enjoy her company with her due consent. Mehreen replied him that Mehreen was not going to do this. Then he very frankly told me that there is nothing wrong in it, as a sister-in-law is considered as a half wife. But Mehreen flatly refused him that Mehreen don't want to cheat her sister. But jeeju remained adamant on his requests and me on her refusal.

169417041_mehreen-pirzada10.jpg

In the night we had to sleep in the same room. her jeeju and sister slept in the bed while Mehreen slept in the adjoining folding bed due to her mental state and for the sake of separate bedding. It was winter season and Mehreen could not sleep whole night due to feeling of guilt and shame. After two or three hours her sister was in fast sleep and snoring.

she felt as if some hand was there inside her quilt, as her bed was just side by side of the bed. Mehreen remained still and was pretty much sure that it was her jeeju. The hand suddenly touched the bare portion of her arm. Then with some cautious moments, his hand touched her cheeks, then lips.

169417412_maxresdefault.jpg

He further tried to poke his one finger in her lips, and after feeling some moisture and wetness inside her lips, he withdrew his hand after a short while. Then Mehreen heard some sound of sucking, and as Mehreen was already used to darkness in the room, and found that her jeeju is sucking his finger which he poked inside her lips.

Again his hand slid inside the quilt, and this time his actions were bold enough, and he touched and caressed her boobs, slid his hand slowly inside her suit which Mehreen was wearing and as Mehreen was not wearing a bra at that time so his hand easily slid inside and reached till her perky nipple. There he pinched her nipple and caressed her whole left breast

She remained still because of fearing the expected blackmailing from his side. After that he left her boobs and traced the outlines of lower portion of her suit, and put his hand inside and caressed her bare stomach and poked one of his fingers in her navel. It was now becoming unbearable for her and due to the acts of her jeeju and her whole body started trembling, but Jeeju did not care.

He again slid his hand down and searched for the knot of her lower's string. But he could not succeed as Mehreen had the habit to tuck the whole string inside the lower. After considering this position jeeju with a bit more force, put his two fingers inside her lower and somehow managed to take out the string, and very slowly opened it. Mehreen felt as if her breaths have stopped.

169419575_mehreen-pirzada-jawaan2.jpg

169419450_videotogif_2018-05-12_11-35-39.gif

After opening the knot, he just loosened the grip and caressed the whole groin area . All these things were driving me a bit horny and angrier at that time. So Mehreen decided to put the show to an end. After that Mehreen got up from her bed and went to bathroom to ease herself up. After doing so Mehreen went back to the room, took her quilt and came in another room and slept there.

169420200_mehrene-samsung-s10e-bajaj18.jpg
She was thinking that this would surely have put her jeeju in the thoughts about resistance from her side. Next day when Mehreen woke up, everybody at home was busy in their daily chores. As soon as Mehreen came out of the room Mehreen found her jeeju sitting in the sunlight of early morning and enjoying the newspaper and sun at the same time. Mehreen looked at him with hatred and did not even wish him good morning.

He was sitting there alone at that time and while feeling it somebody is around, he just drop the newspaper in his lap and asked her what Parineeti you even did not say good morning to me, anyhow a very good morning to you. He wished her and Mehreen could see a grin on his face. Mehreen just said good morning and went away from there.

In the evening both her jeeju and sister went to their home, and Mehreen was left in midst of thinking regarding the last night incident, the talk between me and her Jeeju and of course about his plan. After a week, all the members of her house had to go to some relative house at a distant place, due to some death in relation and they had to come on the next day.

169421182_mehreen-enthamanchivaadavura-interview17.jpg

After they had gone Mehreen received a call on her mobile from her sister that she has forgotten some of cloths here previous time and Dev is coming to take them. She further asked her to send one of her Sports Bra in the packet and hand it over to Dev. Mehreen wished to stop her sister from sending Dev here, and said that Mehreen would come and give it to you at your place.
169422196_hy_wm_altiumsportbra_front_nn_4.jpg
But her sister replied that today is Sunday and Dev has to go to meet some of his friends and her house is on the way so he will collect the same and then go to his friends. At this Mehreen had no other option except to keep mum. After half an hour or so Dev came to her house. He wished me hello and asked for the packet which her sister has asked him to bring.
169422406_mehreen-pirzada-kalasha100.jpg

she asked him to sit till Mehreen bring the packet from inside. Mehreen went in and bring it and asked him what he would like to have. He replied her a tea if Mehreen make it and serve him. Mehreen asked him but you never liked the tea. He replied that he cannot dislike anything prepared by her. Mehreen went to the kitchen, prepared tea and served him.
169423494_424df908e0f541781af16450020a7514.jpg

We slept like that for some time. Then we took a shower and had some food. We stayed together until evening 5 pm. Then I went my house. From that day, we made it a point to enjoy once a month. We try different things every time. But it’s a task for us to behave normally in front of our parents. But we manage it well.

169180299_hibanawab_673764071362258709299783833003935412660963n.jpg

The End
Bro superb noration

After sipping it he said Parineeti tea is very good and Mehreen would like to kiss the hands by which you prepared it, and straightway held her hands, and tried to kiss those. Mehreen asked him to behave properly and went out of the room. By the time he was sipping his tea. As soon as Mehreen was in the other room Mehreen felt something strange in her body.

After 5 minutes or so Mehreen returned back to the room and Dev was ready to leave at that time. Don't know why Mehreen asked him to check the packet if everything is in order Didi had asked for. He checked the packet and there he was with her sports Bra in his hands and asked did your Didi ask for it, it does not belong to her. Mehreen was taken aback and with a muffled voice Mehreen said that it belongs to her.

169929678_mehreen-hd-in-entha-manchivaadavuraa-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
To which he replied that Mehreen know which sort of undergarments your sister is used to and for sure it does not belong to her. Is it yourself Parineeti? Mehreen just nodded in affirmative. He said to her it appears as I’m having some flesh of you in her hands. Mehreen asked him what you mean. He replied that Mehreen was feeling as if her beautiful boobs in his hand.

she was astonished at his bold words and asked him to return her Bra. But he responded negatively, and said that it is a treasure of life time for me, how Mehreen can return it. He further insisted that he wants to have a look at her in undergarments, but Mehreen kept on denying.

169929679_mehreen-hd-in-entha-manchivaadavuraa-19.jpg

Last edited:
All of a sudden he said that Mehreen will tell your sister that you assaulted at me asked me for having sex with you.

She said that but never did so and nobody is going to believe you. He replied her that when she tell them about on which part of your body you have moles and birth mark, and then they will believe me for sure. Mehreen was taken aback by his answer; he was trying to blackmail her. Mehreen requested him not to do so, but he was adamant.

After much persuasion when he did not mend his way then Mehreen agreed to come in front of him in just her undergarments, but with a condition that he will not touch her nor she will come near to him to which he instantly agreed. In the other room Mehreen removed her cloths and Mehreen was just in her bra and panties.

121wmdux.jpg

Last edited:
After doing so Mehreen gave him a miss call as a token of his entrance in the room. The light in the room was switched off. The first thing he did on his entrance he switched on the light and soon after that (before Mehreen could understand), he took a pic of her with his mobile camera. Mehreen was angry at him, but he remained there watched her for few seconds, asked her to turn around, watched her semi-nude back, and asked her to wear her cloths and come to the other room. After wearing her cloths, Mehreen followed him to the room, and asked him why he has taken her pic.
169930582_mehreen-pirzada-kalasha107.jpg

Last edited:
Back