• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Actress Sex stories and Actress Sex Comics

169187593_img154.jpg

169187607_img158.jpg

Hlo very good morning guys
This is jr0863
On support of our admin and one of the friend (R N edits) I am going to write stories on actress which are for entertaining purpose only.
If any of you have problem pls tell me I'll delete the story
And moreover I am going to write stories in telugish which means story will be in telugu but font will be in English.

INDEX
1. RASHMI GAUTAM {Actress sex stories and actress sex comics}
2. SAMANTHA {Actress sex stories and actress sex comics}
3.POOJA HEDGE COMIC { Actress sex stories and actress sex comics}
4. SHRUTI HASSAN COMIC{ Actress sex stories and actress sex comics}

5.TAMANNA COMIC {Actress sex stories and actress sex comics}
6.ANUPAMA COMIC {Actress sex stories and actress sex comics}
7.KAJOL COMIC {Actress sex stories and actress sex comics}
8.URVASI COMIC {Actress sex stories and actress sex comics}
9.SONAKSHI COMIC {Actress sex stories and actress sex comics}
10. ANANYA COMIC {Actress sex stories and actress sex comics}
11.REGINA COMIC{ Actress sex stories and actress sex comics}
12.VIDYA BALAN COMIC { Actress sex stories and actress sex comics}
13.SONAM KAPOOR COMIC {Actress sex stories and actress sex comics}
14.HIBA NAWAB{Actress sex stories and actress sex comics}
15.NABHA NATESH COMIC{Actress sex stories and actress sex comics}

Thank you
Amazing bro

Mehreen Pirzada was 24-year-old girl with fair colour and have a figure of 34-26-34. Mehreen was settled in an MNC in NCR Chennai.

169415421_mehreen13012020_001.jpg
This story started one years back when her elder sister got married to a handsome guy named Dev, in the same town which her family also resided. After marriage of her sister, Mehreen don't know how but She developed a strange habit in herself. Mehreen would look at her cleavage every now and again especially in the presence of Dev, in order to make sure that the position of her suit or top etc is alright and her cleavage is not visible to anybody.
169415500_4-mehreen_pirzadaa_latest_photos_yoyo_daily.jpg

But this habit of her was no longer a secret as this was observed by Dev, who used to smile every time at her while he caught her red handed in checking the position of her dress.

169415355_mehreen-emv-pre-release27.jpg
May be Mehreen developed this habit due to being extra cautious but still Mehreen noticed many a times that now Dev was rather trying to peep inside whenever he got a chance, followed by some naughty smiles from him, when Mehreen caught him doing so. Even few times Mehreen also enjoyed being a teaser.
169415611_mehreen1112020_116.jpg

Then within a span of two more years, her sister’s marriage life was going through some unpleasant phases, regarding which her sister's behaviour as well as sometimes Dev's behaviour was equally responsible. Even then no special change was there in Dev's behaviour as far as Mehreen was concerned.

One day when he was at her home, Mehreen asked him regarding few things on her PC, which required an internet connection. Though Mehreen had net connection but was having a problem with that those days and it was not working properly. So Dev asked me for her email ID, and assured me that after doing the needful he will email me the same.

169415760_mehrene-f2-pre-release4.jpg

After giving him her email ID, Mehreen further requested him to accept some of her friends in her buddy list in her ID as Mehreen was unable to do the same due to her internet connection failure. He asked me for the password of her mail ID and Mehreen told him the password as Mehreen thought that Mehreen will change the password as soon as her connection will be OK, and as Mehreen had nothing like to be concealed in her mailbox.Next day, he gave me a call and said that her assignment is ready and he mailed it to me. Mehreen was more than happy with his performance and co-operative attitude.
169415849_mehreen241219_1.jpg

Even Mehreen asked about accepting the friend's request in her mail, he told me that it is also done, and further told me that he has asked one of his friends to check the connectivity problem of internet at her end also, who will come there by the evening.

In the evening one of Dev's friends came to our home and repaired the connection in no time. Mehreen again thanked her ieeju for the favour. In the night, after taking her dinner Mehreen decided to kill her time while surfing on net and in addition to it download the attachment regarding her assignment.

169415923_mehrene-f2-trailer-launch2.jpg

When Mehreen opened her email ID and logged on to Yahoo Messenger as well, Mehreen saw that in the list of her friends a new and unknown email ID was added by her name i.e. Parineeti itself. Mehreen tried to recollect but Mehreen could not remember anyone as her buddy. Hence again Mehreen called Dev and asked him that who is this Parineeti.
169415997_mehrene-chanakya-interview22.jpg
He replied to me that how could he know and told me that you asked me to accept your friend requests so whoever requested for it Mehreen have accepted. Then after wishing good night to each other we disconnected the phone. Mehreen thought of deleting this contact but again Mehreen thought what harm in it is if Mehreen have a friend who has the same name of me, and Mehreen did not delete the contact.
Later on Mehreen downloaded the attachment of her assignment. In the meanwhile, a chat window popped up and to her wonder it was Parineeti on the other end and we started chatting. After a formal chat Mehreen decided to sleep and wished her good night.
169415984_a121c9543af1bc7eaa178b4b2c0dbdaf.jpg

Back