• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Actress Sex stories and Actress Sex Comics

168506632_img1.jpg

168506633_img5.jpg

168506636_img8.jpg
Gud one

Nazriya Nazim combed her long blonde hair as she stood in front of the full length mirror starring at her reflection. Nazriya was a trophy wife and had married straight out of college to a man who was twenty five years her senior.
179300912_nazriya-nazim-actress-photos-_8__001.jpg
Das was a wonderful husband and as a matter of fact he gave Nazriya everything she wanted in life. Das was an heir to his parent's fortune and now controlled his Father's business. His wealth enabled him to give Nazriya all the luxury's in life she could have ever dreamed.
179300913_nazriya-nazim-actress-photos-_7__001.jpg
Nazriya leaned closer to the mirror looking around her eyes checking for any signs of age as she normally did after her showers. At twenty-six she was very self-conscious about her appearance and spent most of her free time working out.

Nazriya had a body most women would die for at almost a 33-26-35 figure. Das loved to see her dress in fashion girl poster.

She loved Das dearly and hadn't known anything about his wealth until he proposed marriage to her and he revealed his fortune to her. She had to admit she was a very lucky woman who was married to a man of her dreams and could afford to give her almost anything she asked for or would want in life.

179301169_actress-nazriya-nazim-pics-_3_.jpg

Das loved to show off his lovely wife and bought her many sexy revealing dresses that she would wear for him at home or out on the town. Nazriya did anything she could to please her husband because she loved him so much.

There wasn't a night that Das didn't bring his wife home something special regardless if it were flowers or jewelry or even a special treat like a last minute trip on their jet to eat dinner in another city.

That's right. They even owned their own personal jet which Das used to run their family's business.

Nazriya slipped the skin tight black dress that barely covered her gorgeous ass and tits over her head and slid it down over her hips giving it a tug here and there until the material covered as much of her skin as it could.
179301325_nazriyasexyleginhighheelssleevelessblackdressxxxhdcollection.jpg
She stepped over to the vanity and sat down as she slipped her heels onto her feet buckling the straps around her ankles.

Nazriya had a specially lighted mirror to apply her makeup on her vanity and turned the button to the desired level and began to apply what little makeup she required to make herself look gorgeous.

When she finished, she stood in front of the full length mirror again and fluffed her hair over her shoulders. She turned to the side and looked to see how smooth the material covered her nice round ass. She wasn't wearing any panty's or bra tonight. That's the way Das loved to see her dress and they both had their own reasons why.

Das had called her and told Nazriya to meet her at their favorite seafood restaurant. The chauffeur drove her into town and she didn't have to wait long for her husband to arrive as they sat down for dinner.

They were seated in a special booth Das reserved toward the back of the restaurant and waited for the perfect opportunity to play their little game.

179301486_actress-nazria-nasim-stills-_7_.jpg
Nazriya waited until several men were seated not far from their table and looked over at Das giving him the signal to begin. Das slipped next to his beautiful wife and placed his hand on her thigh and began to slowly caress her smooth skin above her knee and gently worked his hand toward her inner thigh.

Nazriya spread her legs for her husband's hand as he continued to gently massage her thigh and leaned over and gave his wife a passionate kiss on the lips.

Das noticed one of the men starring down under their table where he had his hand resting on his wife's thigh. Das gave his wife a signal to spread her legs open as he continued to move his hand near her bare pussy.

They had to wait as the waiter filed their water glasses than left the table than Das began moving his hand until his fingers were playing with his wife's pussy lips. Nazriya leaned back as she felt her husband insert a finger into her pussy and began to slowly massage her clitoris making her moan slightly and close her eyes.

179301636_1547029330133.jpg

Das glanced over at the man and saw that he was still starring under the table as Nazriya spread her legs further apart giving the man a better view of what was going on.

Das leaned over and gave his wife another kiss while he continued to play with her pussy under the short dress. Nazriya moved her hand over to her husband's crotch and started to massage his hard cock through his pants as they both kept an eye on the man at one of the next tables.

Nazriya kept her head tiled back as she felt her husband's finger inside her pussy. A faint sound of his finger could be heard as he probed inside her now wet pussy. Nazriya moved her other hand above her husband's hand pushing him tighter against her crotch as she moaned again and lifted one of her legs slightly onto the cushion of the seat.
The man was trying not to notice them but couldn't keep his eyes off the beautiful blonde who was getting her pussy played with under the table.
179301837_www-nudegirlsreal-tk-17.jpg

Suddenly. The man got up from the table and walked back toward the men's room as Das looked disappointed and stopped playing with Nazriya's pussy.

Das looked at his wife and said. "I'm going to make a trip to the bathroom and see if I can talk to that man."

Nazriya smiled than gave her husband a small kiss on the lips and watched Das walk toward the mens room.

Das walked into the room and saw the man standing in front of the urinal and walked up to the one next to him and waited a few seconds and said. "This place has the best seafood in city."

The man continued to pee as he glanced over at Das and noticed who he was and hesitated a moment before giving him a reply and said. "Yeah. I love the food in this place myself. Do you come here often?"

Das finished peeing and replied. "As a matter of fact I do come here at least once a month with my wife. Did you see my wife sitting out in the booth across from you?"

The man looked uncomfortable as he hurried and washed his hands and looked back at Das and said. "I don't think I have. Have a nice evening."

Das just chuckled to himself as he watched the man leave the mens room and washed his hands before returning to their table. Das started to walk back to the table and noticed the man and his wife leaving the restaurant as he sat back down next to Nazriya and slid into the booth next to her and gave her another passionate kiss.

179302115_thirumanam_ennum_nikka_movie_jai_nazriya_nazim_pictures_26.jpg
Das and Nazriya and done this many times in the past and tonight was rather tame compared to things they have done in the past. There were a few times that Das had finger fucked his wife to orgasm in a restaurant or movie theater. They even fucked in a parking lot like two teenagers once in a crowded shopping mall.

They were always coming up with new ideas and places for thrills and at the end of the night they always returned home and screwed like rabbits in heat.

They finished dinner and drove up to a club outside that Das knew was considered a local pickup Pub. Nazriya had wondered why her husband had taken a turn North on their way home and noticed a bunch of guys entering a Pub.

Das parked the car and slid over toward Nazriya and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips and said. "Lets go in here and see if we can tease a few of these guys in the club."

Nazriya smiled at her husband and said. "You have the devil himself inside you tonight. Don't you?"

179302196_nazriya.jpg
Nazriya gave her husband another kiss on the lips and waited for him to walk around and open the car door for her. They walked into the club as Das talked to the man greeting people at the door and watched as Das slipped the man a large bill to seat them near the dance floor.

The man seated them at a table along the dance floor and they ordered two drinks from the waitress and watched some of the couples dancing on the floor. Nazriya leaned toward her husband and said. "Most of these people here appear to be single and looking."

Das smiled at his wife and said. "Honey. That's what the fun is all about. Why do you think I brought you here tonight?"

Nazriya looked around the place and noticed the men definitely out numbered the women tonight but noticed many couples dancing out on the dance floor.

The waitress brought them their drinks and Nazriya took a sip of her drink while starring at her husband and seen a devilish look on his face and smiled back at him and said. "OK. Tell me exactly what you have on your dirty mind tonight?"

179302258_dh_qoanxcaijmtp.jpg
Das took a drink and reached out and took Nazriya's hand and said. "Why don't you go out there tonight and find a handsome stud and get him all turned on?"

Nazriya took another sip of her drink and sighed as she smiled back at Das and said. "I knew you were up too no good when we pulled into this place tonight. Go ahead and pick someone out for me."

Das nodded his head toward a man standing alone on the other side of the dance floor and said. "Do you see that tall blonde man standing over there next to the rest room doors?"

179302283_5749c372f745d0ca81f040cb311d76ec.jpg
Nazriya glanced over to the other side of the club and seen the man Das was talking about and said. "He looks rather cute and blonde too!"

Das smiled at his wife and said. "Do you know that blonde's are hot in bed?"

Nazriya starred at her husband and replied. "Ha. Ha. I'm not going to fuck that man, just make him hot!"

Das took his wife's hand and said. "Why not make it more interesting tonight?"

Nazriya grinned at her husband and replied. "Your not going to tell me you want me to take my clothes off and walk over there do you?"

Das had hold of his wife's hand and said. "Take off the rings."

Nazriya smiled and turned her head to the side and finally replied and said. "Das. You're absolutely nuts!"

Das kept holding his wife's hand and kept giving her the devilish smile until she finally replied and said. "OK. I still think you're completely gone out of your mind. Look at all those single studs standing over there."

Nazriya slipped of her engagement ring and wedding band and gave them to Das to hold as she picked up her glass and finished her drink and stood up next to her husband and leaned over and kissed him on the lips and said. "Wish me luck."

179302372_full.jpg
The waitress came back at the same time as Nazriya was leaving and Das ordered a double for himself while he watched his lovely wife make her way across to the other side of the club. Das watched Nazriya's ass wiggle as she made her way across the dance floor walking in between the people who were dancing out on the floor.

Das kept an eye on his wife until she disappeared behind some of the people who were dancing as the waitress returned with his drink. Das drank a third of the drink as soon as the woman gave it to him than looked across the club trying to see if he could spot Nazriya talking to the blonde headed man.

Back