• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Actress Sex stories and Actress Sex Comics

Das couldn't see Nazriya at the moment as he tilted his head looking for his wife until he finally saw her dancing in the far corner of the dance floor with the blonde headed guy. Das could see her dancing with the man they had picked out or rather the one he had spotted standing alone.

Nazriya was dancing to her third song when the lights went down low and the next song was a slow dance. Das was trying to see his wife but the lights had been turned down so low that he could hardly see any of the couples on the dance floor except the people close to his side.

179302510_nazriya-nazim-latest-hot-dance-performance-from-asianet-film-awards-5.jpg
Das was surprised when he spotted Nazriya dancing with her arms around the blonde man almost right next to their table. She had worked herself around the dance floor to give her husband a better look of them out on the floor.

Das noticed the man had his hands resting on Nazriya's hips and she had her arms wrapped around the man pushing her boobs into his chest. Das also noticed his wife was grinding her hips into the man's crotch when he noticed the man lowering his hands onto his wife's ass

Das sat there with his cock as hard as a steel rod watching the man rub the palm's of his hands over his wife's ass. They turned and Das's eyes met Nazriya's as she smiled at him as she continued to dance with the man.

Das could see the man was whispering into Nazriya's ear making her giggle as she continued to hold him against her body. They had turned again and Das could clearly see the man's hands now massaging her nice round ass and giving it a slight squeeze as they danced.

Das kept watching the couple almost ready to make out on the dance floor as he tried to contain his erection under his pants. Das's heart began to race even faster as he watched Nazriya tilt her head to kiss the man on the lips where they remained for several seconds.

179302670_1752275.jpg
Das kept his eyes glued on his wife and the blonde headed man as they broke off the kiss and appeared to be starring into one another's eyes for a few seconds than locked themselves into another heated passionate kiss.

Das saw the man squeezing his wife's ass cheeks and pulling her into his crotch as they continued to kiss. Das thought to himself that Nazriya had never taken their little games this far before and must really like the man she was dancing with tonight.

The song ended suddenly and Das watched as the man walked Nazriya back to the other side of the dance floor and out of his sight again.

A few moments later, Das saw Nazriya walking back to their table alone with a big smile on her face and sat down and finished her drink before she said anything to Das.

Das looked over at his wife waiting to hear what she had to say about the man when she smiled at him and finally said. "His name is Stan and he wanted to take me back to his place tonight for a drink."
179302816_nazriya-_7_.jpg

Das replied and said. "I bet he wanted to take you back to his place. What did you end up telling him?"

Nazriya replied with a laugh and said. "Stan really didn't want me to leave but I told him I came here with someone important tonight and couldn't go home with him."
Das leaned forward with that devilish grin on his face again and took hold of Nazriya's hand and said. "Did you want to go home with that man tonight and fuck him?"

Nazriya laughed and replied. "I could go back and tell Stan I'm available tonight if you want me to?"

Nazriya started to stand up as Das held onto her hand as tight as he could and gently pulled her forward and planted a passionate wet kiss on her lips and when they broke the kiss he said. "You're my little whore tonight."

179302817_nazriya-nazim-latest-photos-_6_.jpg
Nazriya kissed her husband again until a man walked up behind Das and yelled out to him. "Das. I didn't expect to see you here tonight. How are you doing?"

Das stood up and shook the man's hand and introduced his wife to the man whose name was Rob. Das offered the man a seat but said he had to get going but wanted to give him a set of plans he had been working on for a project that Das's company would be involved in building.

Rob said it would only take a couple minutes of his time and Das told Nazriya he would be back in a couple minutes and ordered his wife another drink before he walked out to the car with the man.

Nazriya smiled at Das and puckered her lips as though she were kissing him as he walked toward the parking lot to the man's car.

Das quickly looked over the plans the man gave him and thanked
179303157_nazriya-nazim-_1_.jpg
him and told Rob that he would get in touch with him during the following week and rushed over to his car and put the plans inside the trunk and glanced at his watch.

He had been gone almost thirty minutes as he rushed back into the club and back to their table. Das walked through the busy crowd in the club trying to make his way over to his and Nazriya's table and when he finally reached the table he saw another man seated in his chair talking to Nazriya.

Das was startled to see it was a well-groomed black man seated in his spot and stood next to him as Nazriya pointed at Das and said. "Brandon. I would like you to meet my date tonight. His name is Das."

Nazriya continued her introduction and said. "Das. I would like you to meet this nice man who just bought me a drink. His name is Brandon."

Brandon stood up and shook Das's hand. Brandon was much taller and larger than Das and looked a couple years younger than Nazriya.

179303343_actress-nazriya-nazim-pics-_3_.jpg
Brandon than said. "I guess I'll leave you two alone now that your back."

Nazriya blurted out and said. "Oh. Brandon. You don't have to leave because Das is back. Your welcome to join us for a drink before you leave."

Brandon replied and said. "I shouldn't barge in on the two of you like this. I didn't know you had a date until you mentioned Das."

Das cut in and said. "Nonsense. You pull up another chair and sit right here with us the rest of the evening if you want and let me buy you a drink."

Das ordered them a round of drinks while they sat and talked and Nazriya didn't let Brandon know that she was married to Das but only his date for the evening. She flirted with him over the next hour until she asked Brandon to dance with her.

Das watched them dance to several songs as he sipped on his drink and waited for his wife to return with her dance partner. They both were out of breath as Nazriya made a comment and said. "Couldn't that DJ play anything slow while we were out their tonight?"

It was getting late and Brandon finally said he had to leave because he had an early appointment and shook both Das and Nazriya's hands before he left but Nazriya also gave him a small kiss on the lips just before he walked away.

Nazriya fell asleep in the car on the way home that night so there wasn't much said until they reached their house.

They reached the bedroom when Das put his arms around Nazriya and planted a wet passionate kiss on her lips as she began to squirm and push her body into his crotch as the kiss continued. Das was able to grab the hem of her dress and pulled it over her hips and got a better grip and slipped it the rest of the way off leaving his wife completely naked in front of him as she put her hands on his face holding him in another long passionate kiss.

179303706_nazriya-20nazim-20nude-20hd-20photos20.jpg
Nazriya slipped her hands down and began to unbuckle her husband's pants than worked on his shirt until he stood naked along with his wife as they continued to touch each other like wild animals.

The only sound that could be heard in the room was their breath as they continued to kiss while Das began to squeeze and play with his wife's boobs. Das finally pushed Nazriya back onto the bed as she reached down
179303880_pics_art_03_23_11_49_32.jpg
between their legs and guided his hard cock into her wet pussy and wenched as he entered her and shoved himself inside as deep as he could go with one thrust.

They continued to kiss as Das began to screw his wife's tight pussy and felt her legs wrap around his ass as he pushed himself deep inside her.

Once they broke the kiss Das was the first to speak and said. "Did you get hot thinking about that black dick tonight?"

Nazriya began to move her hips up to meet her husband's strokes as she replied back to him and said. "Yes Baby. Fuck me."

Das continued screwing his wife as he asked another question and said. "Did you feel his cock tonight?"

Nazriya moaned and was able to answer her husband in a whisper and said. "Oh God. He felt huge."

Das replied. "You felt his cock?"

Nazriya replied in a whisper again and said. "Oh yeah keep fucking me . . . I touched him on the dance floor when we were dancing . . . Oh . . . Yeah . . . Good . . . "

Das began to fuck his wife with more force as he listened to her say she felt Brandon's cock and screwed her with such force that she was gasping for air as Das drove his cock into her as hard as he could.

179303881_nazriya-4.jpg
Nazriya's pussy was soaked and the wet sounds coming from her pussy filled the room as Das kept screwing her. They kissed again as Nazriya began to quiver and shake and started to moan out loud as she reached her orgasm.
Das couldn't hold back much longer and let out a loud scream that he was going to cum and began squirting his load of hot seed deep into his wife's belly.

Das finished pumping his hot load into his wife and gave her another kiss before rolling off her and onto his back as he tried to catch his breath and felt his wife's hand reach down and massage his now deflating cock.

179303943_nazriya-5.jpg
They were both sweating as Nazriya lifted herself up onto her elbow and bent down to kiss Das on the lips and said. "You're a wonderful lover."

Das put his arm around his wife and pulled her down onto his chest and kept her there until he had rested and caught his breath and finally said. "Did you really want to screw that black guy tonight?"

Nazriya playfully responded to her husband and said. "Brandon gave me his phone number tonight and asked me to call him."

Das had a serous look on his face and replied. "So. Are you planning to call him?"

179303971_imagee8dd6777946e0ea9.png
Nazriya laughed as she stroked her husband's chest and turned to look into his eyes and gave him another long passionate kiss and said. "I love you very much."

Das held his wife very tight and replied. "I love you too."

They both soon fell asleep but not until Das thought about seeing his wife screwing a black man. He wondered if she really would screw him if he asked or was she just fooling around. She said she had his phone number so apparently she was making herself available to this man.
179304015_nazriya-fucking-02.jpg

and then das has started thinking something wild that how nazriya is gangbanged by the pub members in the pub and started to think his wife is being fucked by strangers.
179304213_nazriya_nazim_picsart_12-20-05-40-54-01.jpg

179304214_nazriya_nazim_picsart_12-20-11-33-07-01.jpg

179304215_nazriya_nazim_picsart_12-20-11-56-11-01.jpg

179304217_5.jpg

179304219_6.jpg

by thinking this again my hard dick raised next time i want to try this with her in a public place surprizegly to satisfy her.

*****The End*****

and then das has started thinking something wild that how nazriya is gangbanged by the pub members in the pub and started to think his wife is being fucked by strangers.
179304213_nazriya_nazim_picsart_12-20-05-40-54-01.jpg

179304214_nazriya_nazim_picsart_12-20-11-33-07-01.jpg

179304215_nazriya_nazim_picsart_12-20-11-56-11-01.jpg

179304217_5.jpg

179304219_6.jpg

by thinking this again my hard dick raised next time i want to try this with her in a public place surprizegly to satisfy her.

*****The End*****

Back