• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Hindi actress fakes and nude edits from Bollywood movies
Samantha @Sybil kail
E7aLQ.jpg

Original
E7UJz.jpg

WOW..... THIS IS SOOOO FUCKING REAL...... AMAZING BEAUTIFUL CREATION BRO...... AWESOME WORK.......

Aishwarya Rai @Takshak
EANyQ.jpg

Original
EAWss.png

The overall look here is so stunningly refreshing, its difficult to put to words the various thoughts that spring up but I can't resist trying.

First, I think most will agree with me on how one almost forgets the "naked-ness", as it is the eyes that catch one's attention. In a world where most of us just want to be semi-comatose while scrolling through stimulation (be it memes or posts like these), it is this gaze of her which pierces through the illusions that we often construct around us. There is no smile, but it is not chilling either. There is a sense of concern, a sense of softness in the way that the eyes look at you. But with the rest of the face otherwise remaining rather stoic, it seems as if they ask a question, "How dare you scroll by me without paying me your 100% attention?"

It is then one takes in the entirety of the rest, and perhaps it is where the divergence of perception begins, i.e. between perception by me and the rest (which is mostly male gaze I believe). I first look at the beautifully pierced navel, making me immensely jealous and wanting my navel to be pierced by an even bigger diamond/gemstone. I marvel at the "fullness" of hips, making me even more resolute about my squats :D

But if there's anything that inspires me most (all art is about inspiration after all, isn't it?), it is the sense of confidence, the sheer bravado projected. It inspires me to be as confident of myself sans any clothing on me, as I arch on a wall (somewhere public most probably), looking at the abstract observer(s) (perhaps at the gym locker room, looking from the outside in?), daring them to ignore me at their own peril, arresting all of their attention, on me, and only me.

With absolutely no sense, no flinch of the consequences that might be awaiting me, surrendering myself completely to the spontaneity of the moment, letting life run its course after having bet my dignity on this one hand of shamelessness, of liberation, of the zeal for life, of passion, of eros.. C'est la vie gentlemen :)

Kajal Agarwal @GAJAB
EJqp8.jpg

Original
EJoip.jpg

Please do more multiple people......... Group actress fakes are highest form of eroticism.
I'd argue that these things tend to be subjective, but I appreciate the focus on "eroticism". It gives a sense of depth to otherwise monotone conversation, and by extension, reality :)

The overall look here is so stunningly refreshing, its difficult to put to words the various thoughts that spring up but I can't resist trying.

First, I think most will agree with me on how one almost forgets the "naked-ness", as it is the eyes that catch one's attention. In a world where most of us just want to be semi-comatose while scrolling through stimulation (be it memes or posts like these), it is this gaze of her which pierces through the illusions that we often construct around us. There is no smile, but it is not chilling either. There is a sense of concern, a sense of softness in the way that the eyes look at you. But with the rest of the face otherwise remaining rather stoic, it seems as if they ask a question, "How dare you scroll by me without paying me your 100% attention?"

It is then one takes in the entirety of the rest, and perhaps it is where the divergence of perception begins, i.e. between perception by me and the rest (which is mostly male gaze I believe). I first look at the beautifully pierced navel, making me immensely jealous and wanting my navel to be pierced by an even bigger diamond/gemstone. I marvel at the "fullness" of hips, making me even more resolute about my squats :D

But if there's anything that inspires me most (all art is about inspiration after all, isn't it?), it is the sense of confidence, the sheer bravado projected. It inspires me to be as confident of myself sans any clothing on me, as I arch on a wall (somewhere public most probably), looking at the abstract observer(s) (perhaps at the gym locker room, looking from the outside in?), daring them to ignore me at their own peril, arresting all of their attention, on me, and only me.

With absolutely no sense, no flinch of the consequences that might be awaiting me, surrendering myself completely to the spontaneity of the moment, letting life run its course after having bet my dignity on this one hand of shamelessness, of liberation, of the zeal for life, of passion, of eros.. C'est la vie gentlemen :)
By your rather long, but sensual post, it's great to know how a women enjoys erotica. You're right about where we men look first ?.

Men will always be men, irrespective of age
EJ2cb.jpg

Back