• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Ai fakes (request your fav)

"Ohhh please... Keep fucking me for some more like a slut... I would love that... I'm going to squirt again" she cried... I fucked her more hard and rough

I would slow down whenever i was about to cum... So i kept fucking her for like about 2 hours without giving a break... She too was taking it all in just like a whoreny slut

image sharing sites

"Aaahhh... Your cock feels so good on my pussy... Yeessss.... Fuck me more... Make me ur slut... Do me hard" she moaned

picture hosting sites

I fucked her over again and again and again... She was a well trained slut who could take cocks for hours and i too was not getting tired fucking her...

"Come on whore take it... U want more huh... U r really gonna be mu slave slut today u get that... I'm gonna fuck u like this everyday"

quick image upload

After she came thrice i made her sit on her knees and shot cum all over her hot sexy tits...

Afterwards i shot cum all over her cute face and made her lick it... "Baby u can fuck me however & whenever u like... Make me your whore"

I took her in and said to her... "Well as u have said I'm gonna do a round two with u inside ur room slut... Ur clit is totally gonna be rammed today"

"Really i too want ur cock inside for more time... Fuck me all over again I'm ready to be ur cum dumpster slutty whore" she said

We started our round two... And she wore a chain to be my slave slut cum dumpster whore

create image url

She wanted to do some anal... "If that's what u wish for u r gonna get it slut" i said

image ru

She looked like she really wanted it badly in her ass for another hour... Such a horny slutty cum sucking whore

I did as she wished i did her raw & rough in her sweet tight ass and came all over her hot ass... She looked like tired slut... We still fuck at every chance we get... Whenever she has no shooting or i have no college we fuck all the time... She just loves to be my slave slutty cum dumpster whore bitch...
THE END
Please make more of Anju Kurian broo please I beg you to make more of her😭😭🙏🙏🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🙏🥺🥺🥺🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🥺🥺

Back