• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Ai fakes (request your fav)

Shinchan:
Probably i got a crush the moment i saw her

But boys were not allowed in their quters normally... So i had to make up something to go there and meet her

So i went to their quaters asking for the number of a plumber... Saying that i had to get some pipes fixed... And she was at the courtyard when i went there

my monitor dimensions

And she introduced herself... Her name was anju kurian... As we both were from kerala we talked in malayalam... We liked the talk we had & she invited me in for a coffee... I followed her

She sat on the teapoi looking at me after serving a cup of tea... We talked a bit more... Then we started to share more personal stuff

what is the resolution of a computer screen

She told me that she recently had a breakup with a guy because he cheated on her with another girl... She looked sad while saying that... I too said that i too did have one recently with a girl... She felt me and got empathy...

Then I slowly told her that i saw her yesterday in the black dress & fell for her cute looks... She looked me mockingly and asked "really!?"

I told her that i really had a crush on her & she looked hot... She blushed as i said that... She didn't mind me hitting on her..
And i decided to take my chance

I told her... "If i was your boyfriend i would have never even thought of looking up to some other girl... Your ex must be a real jerk"... "Yes he was a total asshole" she replied...

how to change your pc screen resolution

We both were sipping tea silently after that for some time... We said nothing just lost in deep thoughts...

I told her that she was like a living dream... And i could do anything for her and she just looked at me a bit impressed

She went inside the room changed into a saree and asked " i need ur help with something... Do u think i look good in this? "

"Look well and say please" she said... "Absolutely u look gorgeous and hot in it..." I replied

She went in again and changed "Well what do u think now" she asked... It blew my mind she was looking absolutely fucing hot & sexy... I could fuck her right away... "U look like a goddess dear... I could propose u right now" i said out of excitement.... "Really... Then do it... Come on impress me..."

I proposed her... "Look i know that we don't konw each other that deep & well... But still I would like to start our relationship that way... If u say just a yes i promise u... U will never have to look back and u will forever be the only love of my life..."
She was astonished of my guts... "Well... I never expected that u would actually fo that... But i have to give it to u... U really have the guts i really like... And i also do feel a good bond between us... So... It's a yes" what the fuck anju has said yes to me... I could barely believe it... Then suddenly

my display resolution

"Hey what do u think of me now... Come on have a look... She said... I was awestruck she had taken off her blouse & she was half nude... "Wow so u really mean it huh... So u are gonna get it" i too couldn't resist her any longer...

how to find the resolution of your monitor

I took off my jeans... She got completely nude by then and was ready to get fucked hard... She was on the kitchen slab spreading her legs... I could hold no longer

She was looking so hot and sexy that no one could resist her... She showed her inner slut... I decided to fuck her hard too...

I got her by her legs and started to drill her pussy so hard that she was moaning really loud... I thought someone would see us... But i didn't care cuz i could risk anything to fuck a slutty whore like anju

Then i made her ride my dick in reverse cowgirl position... I fucked her like that for almost half an hour

She told me that she wanted to try something new... So i said we could do some outdoor fuck... She didn't hesitate... She instantly got out

She sat on a bench in the courtyard... And looked at me smiling waiting for me to make her my slave slut... And cum her more

She stood up on the bench just to tease me... I said "enough of ur teasing u slutty bitch... Time to make u know your place..."

She opened her legs like an absolute whore and asked me to fuck her like the slut she is right now... "U r gonna get what u deserve bitch... U r gonna be my cum dumpster slut"

I continued to fuck her hard in her pussy again... She was screaming in plesure... "Mm... Yes do me just like that do me more..." She moaned... "Yes my love today u are really gonna be a slave slut for my cock... Now get on your knees..."

"Ohhh please... Keep fucking me for some more like a slut... I would love that... I'm going to squirt again" she cried... I fucked her more hard and rough

I would slow down whenever i was about to cum... So i kept fucking her for like about 2 hours without giving a break... She too was taking it all in just like a whoreny slut

image sharing sites

"Aaahhh... Your cock feels so good on my pussy... Yeessss.... Fuck me more... Make me ur slut... Do me hard" she moaned

picture hosting sites

I fucked her over again and again and again... She was a well trained slut who could take cocks for hours and i too was not getting tired fucking her...

"Come on whore take it... U want more huh... U r really gonna be mu slave slut today u get that... I'm gonna fuck u like this everyday"

quick image upload

After she came thrice i made her sit on her knees and shot cum all over her hot sexy tits...

Afterwards i shot cum all over her cute face and made her lick it... "Baby u can fuck me however & whenever u like... Make me your whore"

I took her in and said to her... "Well as u have said I'm gonna do a round two with u inside ur room slut... Ur clit is totally gonna be rammed today"

"Really i too want ur cock inside for more time... Fuck me all over again I'm ready to be ur cum dumpster slutty whore" she said

We started our round two... And she wore a chain to be my slave slut cum dumpster whore

create image url

She wanted to do some anal... "If that's what u wish for u r gonna get it slut" i said

image ru

She looked like she really wanted it badly in her ass for another hour... Such a horny slutty cum sucking whore

I did as she wished i did her raw & rough in her sweet tight ass and came all over her hot ass... She looked like tired slut... We still fuck at every chance we get... Whenever she has no shooting or i have no college we fuck all the time... She just loves to be my slave slutty cum dumpster whore bitch...
THE END

I'm shinouzke...I'm 23 year old... We have a joint family... And all of us used to leave together... My dad had 4 brothers... So totally we were 8 cousins... And the eldest & my fav was avantika

gif upload site

She was the eldest cousin as i said before... She was 7 years older than me... Which means she was 30 when i was 23... But i must confess she was the most beautiful and sexy among all my cousins...

I did have a crush on her from a very young age... I love secretly but never got the courage to say it to her... Because I really knew that she would not accept it and it may even cause an eventual distance in our relationship... when I was 20 she left chased desire to act in movies... I had good company with her and used to keep in touch with her... I have in seen her for long time I she did not have much time to visit the family or house... And for a long time there has been no family functions or gatherings... So it was after 2 years that I was going to meet her for one of our cousins wedding...

I was so excited to meet her after 2 years... After she has join the industry she has totally changed... Have you let me that she used to look pretty good back then... But after she joined the industry she has really turned out much glamour and sexy...

She came back after long time... As we happy an excited to see her... We really maintained a good relationship between each other as I was still in touch with even after join the movies... we used to talk a lot daily through text... She used to tell all her feelings and also the attitude of stars towards her... I was a good listener and an advice giver... She really used value my opinion... She also used to talk to me just for passing time... Whenever she was bored she used to call me or text me... Before the family she use be like a traditional girl... I was only one in the family who really knew how she was inside...

She was the daughter of my eldest uncle so she always used to dress decntly and traditionally before the family and other members... But not many new that she had another erotic side too... I knew that because she used to talk to me about everything and her sexual experiences when she was drunk... She has drunk texted me and called me many times... She is not one who left the house 2 years ago... She had to fuck with some famous actors, directors and producers in order to get good roles in movies

She only used to show her pics in saree or other traditional dress to her parents and family... Only we cousins who had Instagram knew about her sexy photoshoots... She never showed her hot side to anyone in the family... And most importantly she never remembers what happened or what she or spoke when she was drunk

When she was drunk then she used to tell me everything about her openly... Everything like how the people of the industry use her like a slut and all but I never told her about things she told me why she was drunk... As i said before I always had an eye for her... I had a few private pics of her too that I took from her Google photos vault with the password she gave me while drunk calling

top ten robert frost poems

I had some really private pics of her with some famous heroes too... I saved all this so that I can use it whenever I get a perfect opportunity... after getting those pics I was sure that I could easily blackmail her and make her do whatever I want...

christina rossetti poems list

And now as she has returned for the marriage after 2 years I just want some time alone with her and I can accomplish my gretest dream... She came home 1 week before marriage and said that she would only go back after 1 month

She came to pay me a visit as soon as she reached... Just like she was mine I was her favourite cousin too... It's true that we loved each others company a lot... We talked a lot she was very excited to see me in person after such a long time... We took some pictures together... I could not put my plan to work as there were a lot of people in the home this time...

We went to the Starbucks nearby... We had some choco latte there then we went to the park nearby and we went for a movie too... We really had great fun and we loved each other's company...

The wedding took place grandly... We all enjoyed ourselves a lot... Good food,great music, Party mood... Everyone was really happy... And I have to say Avantika look really gorgeous in her wedding speial dress... She was really smokin hot and sexy in that dress... she was so hot that I got an instant Boner when she hug me from behind for photo... It was hard for me to resist her... Then she asked me if I could get her a few photos of her in that dress... I was pretty sure that I am going jerk to her pics sooner or later...

I took a few photos of her in the dress... I suggested her some poses which she can use in the photo and she posed the way I told her to... She really loomed like an angel in that dress...

After the wedding we had the engagement in the evening... Almost everyone left for the engagement early... Only Avantika and my other cousin Varsha where left to get ready uncle told me to come with Avantika and Varsha as soon as they were ready... I was also set and ready to go waiting for them to get ready... While sitting there waiting for them I noticed that the door of the girls dressing room was not closed... And I got the urge to peep inside... I couldn't let go a chance to see Avantika changing dress...

I just peeped in and I couldn't believe my eyes Avantika and Varsha were taking selfie totally nude... I did expectto see Avantika nude...but also seeing Varsha was a bonus for me... I stayed there for some more time jerking slowly behind the door... But soon I got to see something more that I could even not think in a dream

I saw that Varsha was slowly grabbing avantika's boobs... And Avantika was allowing it... I pinched myself to confirm that I am not in a dream i was like what is happening... They were really acting like lesbian sluts... It was hard for me to control any more i jerked off to it... Avantika and Varsha turned me on so much that my cock was ready to drill both of them and cum all over thier faces & pussies... That's the moment I realised that both of them where absolute whores from inside...

Soon afterwards both of them Got fully dressed and ready to attend engagement... by then I was sitting on the couch hardly believing anything that my eyes saw moment's ago I was pretty sure that I was not dreaming... I acted like i have seen nothing and took them to the engagement hall...

post a picture

Avantika had a few shots at the party... And she was already in a drunken state... She didn't felt quite good she said she was having headache and ask me if I could take her back home...

upload pictures online

She told uncle that she was not feeling quite well and left from the party really early... I took her back home and I notice that she was totally drunk now... Her mood has really changed... She is now acting really horny... she put her arms around my neck then she asked me " do you have any idea of how much I really love you... " i froze for a moment. " What did you just say... " i asked her again... I knew she was drunk but she usually tells truth when she is out of her mind... "I asked you if you have any idea how much I love you " she said again... Holly fuck my elder cousin has a crush on me just like i have on her... She continued... " please let me show how much I love you and how much you mean to me" saying this she took off the top of her saree and blouse... Yes she was really in a horny mood... " do you believe me now, she asked me"

Then she totally took off her clothes... I couldn't believe my eyes... My eldest cousin sister Avantika on whom I have a crush is standing totally nude in front of me... I totally wanted to Grab her by her waist and fuck her thoroughly sucking that boobs & kissing her lips... But I controlled myself " no I should not do anything when she is drunk but i must fuck her with full consciousness only then can I be sure of her intentions" i thought... "are you feeling like fucking my sweet wet pussy my love" she asked... I could hardly hold it anylonger

"Okay let me turn you on then..." She said and she laid on her bed completely naked rubbing her pussy inviting me to fuck that sweet pussy of hers... I held myself back & watched her with my dick out... "Well i surely know how to get to people to do things..." She said

photo hosting

She took a dildo from under her bed and started playing with her pussy... She slowly push that lubed dildo in and out of her sweet cunt... "come on this doesn't has be a plastic toy when you have got the real thing... Come on do your cousin" she said again...

share picture

"I think I need something more bigger" saying so she took out a long fat cucumber and started to fuck with it... Her horniness was really increasing she started to grab her boobs while masturbating... Looking at me in a slutty way... "Don't you want to fuck my sweet lil cunt cousin?" She asked... "come on at least you could jerk off to me... Come on do itshow me your thingplay with it for me jerk off looking at me " she said in a slutty voice

By then I was really rock hard... I could not hold it any longer I started to jerk off to her... My hand started to play with my cock like as if by magic... Words really turned me so much on... I was talking my dick towards her looking I at her beautiful face and sexy body... She soon started moaning loud "aaahhhh... Ohhh yess come on do it jerk off to your akka dear cousin... Stroke your dick for me just like that... Aahh... I want that inside me so much..." "Yeah you horny slut u will get it for sure... But not right now"

create image url

Soon she came and I also jerked and shot my load on her sexy boobs... She just layed taking it all on her boobs rubbing her pussy smiling like a satisfied slut... It was really a gorgeous scene to look at... I kissed her on her lips & sucked on her boobs while she moaned lightly... "Mmhh... Yess"

picture host

Then she spread her legs opening and holding her pussy filled with cum asking me to fuck her... I kissed her passionately on her lips grabbed her boobs slowly... She must have really tired she fell asleep quietly... I cleaned her up so that she won't have a clue of what happened...

She woke up fresh next morning... Came to my room and ask me about what happened last night I was shocked for a moment... I felt like she remembered everything... I said that she didn't feel quite well at the engagement and I dropped her at her room then she closed the door... Then she said "oh yeah now i remember that... Thanks for what u did dear cousin". "you are always welcome" I said... "Are you going to the function today" she asked me "well I haven't decided yet... Why? do you need me to stay" i asked... "Well I'm not feeling good at all I would be bored if I'm all alone here I would like if you stay... But you can go if you want" she said " at last moment I have been waiting for "sure I would love to spend some time with you" i said... She said thanks and she went to freshen up...

Soon everyone left for the family function and I was left all alone with Avantika... She was waiting for me in her room and I just went there... She was in her black night dress she seemed happy to see me... "come on let's talk about something or would you like to binge watch something... You can do whatever you want" she said... "Well i had to tell you something... It's a bit serious" i said... "Tell me anything dear cousin I won't judge you" she said... "Well I did have a crush on you from a very young age... You know that... I never had the courage to tell that to your face as we are alone today I thought it would be a good time... So that no one else will know"... Avantika laughed..."What's so serious or bad about it silly it's not strange to have a crush on your cousin... And that too someone beautiful like me" she giggled...

"Well you have nothing to be worried about I am an open minded person" she said... "you don't understand still I really like you a lot..." I said. "well go on tell me what do you like about me so much" she asked... "Everything I am just really crazy about you... Your looks, your charm, how sexy you are, how cute and hot you are at the same time" i said... "Huh... Well looks like u don't just have a crush on me ain't I right..." She asked... "Yeah you are a living dream of mine" i replied... "Hmm... Don't forget I'm 7 years older than you"...."I don't care if you are elder to me... I would still do you..." It accidentally slipped out of my mouth...

"Wait a minute what the fuck did you just say to me that's it enough...I'm open minded so you will say whatever that comes to your mind you asshole... How dare you to speak like that to me"... She said angrily... "I am sorry Avantika really it just slipped out my mouth..." I tried to consolidate her... But she was not ready for any further explanations... "Get out of my room you fucking pervert right now" she yelled at me

" That's it bitch you can't talk to me like that... I don't like you how older you are than me it's you who is the real slut who wants cock in your all the time you horny slut... It's you who always fucks with movie people... It's you wanted my cock so badly inside your pussy" i lost my cool and told her everthing that happend and everything she has ever told me... Then I out of the rage showed her the private pics of her i had too... She was confused & embarrassed at the same time "you are the one who told me to jerk off to you while masturbating in front of me naked now tell me whore who is the real pervert" i said... "Please dear cousin don't tell anyone about any of this I will do whatever you want... Keep this our secret..." Avantika pleaded..."We you have to be my slut... I can fuck you whenever I want... Is it ok for you" i said... "Please come on I'm your elder cousin sister..." She said

"Will you do it or should I leave..." I asked her... "Well you have confessed so much today... I too have to confess something... I too have liked you... The way how you listened to me the... You have been always there for me to listen to the things I say... But this is not the you I liked" she said sighingly... "Well it's the same me actually true me... I know that we can't marry... But as we both like each other can't we satisfy each other at the least" i asked her... "Well so... Do you..." Avantika stammered... "Yes... You will always remain to be my first love... So i want to make love to you dear Avantika" she blushed hearing me say that... And looked at me lustfully

upload image and get url

Avantika cheered up... "Fine let's keep it and do it that way... I too want to make love to you" saying that she slowly started to undress she slowly took off her top from the shoulders... I too couldn't wait any longer... I too took off my pants and liplocked her passionately her lips tasted sweeter than ever... The fragrance of her body scent was also too tempting... I slowly smelled on her neck then caressed her with my fingers on her face... She really slowly took off my shirt and then she took off her skirt... I grabbed her around her waist and pulled her closer... I played a really romantic erotica in the tv... Then i slowly took off the clip of her bra... She hadn't wore panties... We liplocked really passionately as we fell on the bed...

image hosting for forums

At last my dream has come true... I am going to fuck avantika... My fav elder cousin, actress, dream of many yes... And she is here lying nude on me kissing me with my hard cock rubbing her sweet wet pussy... "Mmhh... Well if u had this desire you could have fucked me last night... And i wouldn't have even remembered..." She said... "Well what's the fun in that... I wanted to fuck you the you will never forget I wanted to make a slut out of you" i said to her sucking her tits... "Hmm... Yess i do want to be your slut... Please fuck me as you like dear"..."yes avantika akka... You have no idea how bad i wanted to fuck you like this... Turn you into the slut you are"... No need to call me akka anymore dear... Call me just avantika... She slowly turned upside down to do 69 she was sucking my large hard cock while I was licking her sweet wet slutty pussy

After that Avantika slowly look my cock in her hand and got it inside her ass... I couldn't believe myself Avantika was making me do anal to her..."it's true that I've been slut to many cinema people... But no one has did it there... It's to show you how special you are to me" avantika said... I fucked her slowly in her ass grabbing her boobs from behind bending over her doing her ass nicely... "Such a slutty whore you are... Ain't you avantika" i said... "Yessss... Aahh... And i love being your whore... Do me harder baby" she moaned

Suddenly one of my other cousin Praveen came back home looking for something... he entered our room without not knocking... He was awestruck seeing what was going on there... he was totally shocked to see me doing anal with Avantika... he couldn't believe his own eyes for a minute... Then he said "so this is what you guys have been up to sending everyone away fucking alone in the house "..." no Praveen it's not what you think it is... " i said "well I'm not a child to not understand what this is... Well you could settle this in another way if you want to"... Praveen said smirkingly..."you too want a part of it isn't it? " asked avantika... " what else do you have to offer me" asked praveen mockingly... " well if that's what you want do whatever you like I don't actually mind even better I would love to try new things" said avantika

pic hosting websites

We were totally astonished by what Avantika said... She has said indirectly that she is ready for double penetration... I too didn't mind Praveen doing that... Soon he also took off his clothes and joined us... Both of us together fucked Avantika for like 3/4 hours... I fucked her ass while she sucked praveen's cock then i fucked her in her pussy when praveen did anal... She lied there taking it all moaning just as the whore she was...

After fucking avantika and cumming twice praveen left back with the thing he came for... Then Avantika again looked at me lustfully ready for a round to... "Well you aren't done... Are you?" She asked me "with the desire for you my dear slutty akka... Never... I'm gonna fuck you hard and raw till you beg me to stop" i said... "Then what are you waiting for" she asked... Without wasting another minute I started to do her... I fucked her in every possible way... I did her in all the positions I had in my desire... I fucked till she came four times I too came twice in her pussy & ass... And at last i fucked her pussy hard and came all over her beautiful slutty cute face...she smiled at me with my cum on her face... then we heard the door opening... And we knew that it was our family coming back after function... We went back to our rooms... "Hey... I come over tonight I'm not yet done with you" said avantika..."I will come for sure my love, I too want that sweet pussy of yours again" then i went back.

"THE END"

Back